Incest Aashiqui 2 ( A Saga of Thriller, Hate, Love, Romance, Friendship, Betrayel and Revenge )continue

There can only be one king.
Well both female harresed shaheer for a life time. So in my opinion a hard core sex should bave been reserved for saira 😈
And fareha also went with a boy in previous chapter. Now she wants to join the party for 3some🤣
She should have come with condoms instead of ballons.
Apart from that
Situation looks like shaheer gonna be alone again. Hath se hi kam chalana parega usko ab 😁
Reviewing as an old reader
:thanks: for your precious comment :dost:

Fareeha never went with any boy, the reality that boy will open in future :wink:
Well i wish k mein is story mein sex daal pata, you know i wanted to make this story different from other incest :D
Loneliness is in fate of Shaheer from the beginess, but lets see what will happen in the second part :D

Keep supporting :hug:

Very suspicious update
I think saira has a background/past. Why she came to him after all this time? She could have come sooner and explain shaheer. But she didn't. Dunno what is fareeha waiting for? Banana

Sare questions ka jawab part 2 mein chhupe hue hain is story ke :D

M damn sure shaheer is a pervert 😂. Larki mila nahi aur dimag chala gaya pet ke niche.

Distance between those 2 are increasing gradually. Waiting for a reunion

Not an actual pervert but you know there is saying in our desi culture, mard k dil ka raasta pet se ho ke jata :D so that's what happening in the story :D