Erotica Amy Breed

CHAPTER 1: MEETING
"Mrs. Madison, welcome back. Will Mr. Madson be joining you soon this year?" Old Mr. Carson was always so polite. He has been looking after our cabin in the off-season, such as it is in the deep South lake country of Mississippi.
"No," I sighed, perhaps revealing a bit much more personal frustration than appropriate. "It looks like another summer of quiet and tranquility for me."
Mr. Carson must be close to 80 years old by now but still gets the place opened up for me in the spring, closes up in the late fall, and gives the place a security check periodically when we are not scheduled to be using it. He is shaking his head softly, not wanting to show too much either. With soft eyes he finally comments, "Not good. A man like Mr. Madison needs to learn to relax sometimes before he blows a gasket." Everything with Mr. Carson is mechanically related in his expressions. "It's why you folks bought the place to begin with, right?"
I, of course, could only nod and agree with the man. Sage advice falling on the wrong set of ears. I watched Mr. Carson climb into his ancient pickup truck that still ran smoothly thanks to his constant tinkering. He gave a final wave before driving down the long double-rut trail leading to the gravel and dirt road a half-mile away. This was a secluded location and what we had been looking for those years ago. Just the spot to relax and wash off the stresses of civilization, just as Mr. Carson had said. The lake isn't huge but is large enough to boat on and is said to be great for fishing. The surrounding land is mostly Forest Service land and the nearest private property is a quarter-mile away and seldom used.
I stood on the large front deck that overlooked the lake. Mr. Carson had insisted on helping taking my luggage into the bedroom and the groceries I had stopped for in the closest town to the kitchen. I had a lot of unpacking to do and getting the cabin ready for what looked like another solitary summer.
I loved the cabin, the lake, the boat, and the woods. Mostly, I loved being away from the city. I had even come to associate the cabin with NOT having Harold, my husband, around. The man had been a 'good provider' as the previous generation would say and it sometimes felt like that was when we were living. The man was always working. I mean ALWAYS. Undoubtedly, it was the reason for his success. We had a nice home, clubs, social contacts. But I've come to realize we don't really have a life. Not really. Despite talking about having kids, it never happened. We even talked about adoption but he always seemed too busy to spend the time required for the process.
So, here I was... again... another summer. Amy Madison, 40 years old, and feeling my biological clock ticking to a depressing stop. If I only had a child. I would be an amazing mom. My mom was and I have always been drawn to them with friends. A child to love and mother would be everything to give my stay-at-home with no responsibility suburban life real meaning. I tore myself from the railing of the deck to unpack my clothes. As I moved clothes from suitcases to the closet or dresser, I stripped off my driving clothes for more comfortable loose shorts and tee-shirt.
After stripping off, though, I am caught by my image in the full mirror fastened to the door. On impulse, I strip off my panties and bra. I've just turned 40. What a miserable time for a woman with so many yearnings still consuming her. No children to have ravaged this body and a husband who seems to have no interest in it. Not bad for 40, I think. My white skin is still pale but the summer sun will produce a golden bronze in no time as I always do. My long blonde hair will lighten as my skin darkens. My body is a trim 5' 4" and 100 pounds, a weight I am compulsive in maintaining. My 34-26-36 body is not only trim but still tight from a religious effort at yoga, jogging, and swimming.
Then, there's the rest... the fine points of me. How can they not entice that man? My blonde pubic hair is trimmed so my pussy lips are teasingly visible with my legs parted a bit. My breasts are D-cup and not the D-cups of some women. These are natural. These hang when I bend over, jiggle even in a fashion bra and bounce and sway when I run. Is the man dead, I muse in frustration? Why don't I have a dozen children by now? No, I wouldn't want a dozen, but seriously...
It started easy enough, innocently enough, too. The first few weeks seem to be the busiest with getting the place ready for spending the summer. Getting the real groceries with replenishing all the stock basics for cooking; gas and oil for mowers, weed trimmers, and the boat; opening what will be the vegetable garden with planting and enough care; and airing out and cleaning the cabin from the months of not being used.
I was outside working in shorts and tee-shirt, sweat opening my pores and soaking the shirt. The temperature already seemed to spike... early it seems... and the humidity suggests a possible storm building out in the Gulf. When I went in for a glass of water, I made an impulsive decision. I stripped off my bra before putting the damp shirt back on. Back outside, my breasts were unusually free, it felt freeing to me. At that moment, I committed to myself this summer would have more things that felt freeing for my soul.
My bra drawer became untouched after that except for going into town. That would have been too much. I lived in shorts with tee-shirt or sleeveless button blouses with several of the buttons left undone or old house dresses that I cut shorter. The feeling was wonderful, especially when buttons were left open top and bottom of the old dresses.
Then, another thing happened. I was toiling in the garden at the side of the cabin. I had managed to turn it over properly after several days of effort and busy seeding and planting. Tomatoes, peppers, carrots, lettuce, spinach, and herbs. I was wearing one of the dresses. They were cut shorter so when I knelt to work, the hem wouldn't get in the way.
"Excuse me." A voice, deep and masculine from behind me. I turned in surprise to find a tall, very black man in cargo shorts and shirtless standing at the end of the dock at the shore end. "I don't mean to frighten you, ma'am. I just wanted to introduce myself."
I stood and turned fully toward him. I bent to wipe my hands on the grass, unaware after several weeks by myself how the partially unbuttoned dress might gap as I did it. "You are?" I asked. "I don't think I've seen you around in other years."
"No, ma'am," he confirmed. "I was hired to do a major remodel of the Johnson place down the lake some." I knew the place. It had been several years since I had seen the Johnson family and now wondered if they might be planning to sell it. "I'll be here most of the summer tearing out and rebuilding much of the interior and fixing up the exterior where it needs it." I nodded. Without anyone using the place, it probably needed repairs. "I... ah... just figured... since I'll be around I should introduce myself. They are letting me use the boat and live on the property for the summer as I do the work so I'll be fishing past your shoreline some."
I stepped up to him and extended my hand. He clasped it firmly in the way a powerful man does without realizing it. "My name is Amy Madison. I'll be here the summer, too."
He smiled at seeing me relax. "I'm Ronnie Daniels. I'm a one-man carpentry business." He laughed. "The Johnson job will be great for future references to get my business going." He shuffled his bare feet on the dirt path at the end of the dock. When he did look up, it finally sank into me how much trouble he was having looking me in the face rather than other parts of my body. "Well, I should let you get back to what you were doing and get back to start my day." He turned but turned back again. "May I call you Amy?" I nodded with a small smile pushing to come out. "Amy," he continued with some kind of new excitement, "listen, I'm just down the lake if you find you need anything fixed. I've scheduled the project for eight hours and five days a week. I'm up early, often fishing, and end late afternoon. Plenty of hours of light if you need help." He got uncomfortable, again. "Sorry, don't mean to be pushy."
He turned quickly and I reached out and touched his bare upper arm. I've never felt so much muscle. He stopped. "Ronnie... thank you." He turned back. We stood less than an arm apart. "I do appreciate the offer. It is nice to know there is someone else out here in case." He smiled. His dark skin and the sun made it difficult to know for sure, but I thought I detected a blush.
I watched him climb down into the boat when I saw the outboard motor and wondered how it was I didn't hear him approach. I watched as he pushed away from the dock and quietly maneuver away before I noticed the electric trolling motor as he flipped a lure behind him. He glanced back as I stepped onto the dock to watch him head down the shore toward the Johnson place.
Girl, I thought as I followed his retreating image, what are you feeling?
I found myself back in the cabin for a drink of water. I ended up in the bedroom thinking I could run into the little town for a few supplies. As I passed the full mirror, my mouth dropped open and my eyes got large. I stood before the mirror seeing exactly what Ronnie would have seen. The thin, worn material of the dress was plastered to my breasts with sweat. Even my nipples, unprotected by a bra, were evident. The gap on top revealed expansive cleavage and the gap at the bottom was more pronounced than intended by another button undone somehow and most of one thigh exposed.
I shook my head from the strange feelings coursing through me and quickly shed the dress and panties for a quick shower. Even the shower now felt like a new experience. Oh, I've always washed every part of my body, of course, but my fingers seemed of a mind of their own in soaping and stroking my breast, nipples, and groin. I became lost to any thought. I leaned against the wall of the fiberglass shower unit, my fingers on nipples and pussy. Washing? When one finger, then a second, penetrated my ignored, unused hole, a shiver and flush washed over my body moments before an orgasm hit me like a thunderstorm complete with moanful sound and lightning flashes behind my eyes.
I pushed myself from the wall and leaned my forehead into the wall beneath the spaying shower head. God, how long has it been since I felt anything like that? Years, certainly, but how many?
I dug out fresh panties and a bra. I almost hated to put it on but I was going into the world such as the little town was. On the way back, I wondered what possessed me to add a 12-pack of beer at the last minute. My foot came off the accelerator and the car slowed. I looked to the side of the road at the narrow track leading into the woods. The Johnson place. A warm flush spread over me. What? Are you a schoolgirl, now? I pressed my foot against the accelerator.
I was waking earlier the last few days. I'd make coffee and take a mug out onto the deck overlooking the lake and sit against the cabin wall. There was no conscious planning involved. Still dressed in an old, thin, short nightgown, I sat in the early morning shade. The world seemed to wake around me. The sun getting higher, the birds more vocal, ducks cruising along the shore, sometimes even a deer or two graze between the lake and the cabin unaware of my presence. There was something else I regularly saw, too. A fishing boat would slide into view from the side. In the quiet... and listening for it... I could make out the quiet electric motor before the shape would appear through the brush and trees of the shoreline. Ronnie. Shirtless Ronnie, hard-muscled and black, he flipped his lure at the shore or dragged a lure behind the boat. Without fail, Ronnie would watch the cabin. Could he see me in the shadow as I sat quiet and unmoving? Or was he watching, hoping?
I was masturbating more these days. These days since Ronnie stopped by. I lay on the bed with fingers in my pussy, on my clit, and pinching and twisting nipples. I routinely orgasmed at my own touch. And... and I would routinely cuss out Harold for ignoring me, for not making me a mother, for treating his business rather me like his lover.
Ronnie stopped by, again. It was early evening when he stopped the boat and tied it off on the dock. This was new. He was still shirtless in cargo shorts. His legs, I noticed now, were as muscular as his upper body. I also noticed how his blackness shined as he got onto the dock. He waved. I waved back, a smile growing on my face and a shine coming into my eyes that made me feel like a schoolgirl. I was sitting on the deck with an ice tea. I had a thick, meaty stew simmering on the stove. I offered him ice tea. He was shy, uncertain, but ultimately accepted. I could see him smell the stew wafting through the screen door. I wondered what kind of food he ate by himself so I offered him to eat with me. There is more than a whole family could eat, I said.
"Amy, thank you, but... I'm not dressed... I should at least have a shirt..."
"NO." That came out too fast and too hard. "I mean... a lake is a place for casual and ignoring rules of decorum." I blushed. It wasn't a very convincing recovery.
It was dusk when he left. He insisted on helping clean up. Moving around and near his half-naked body had a predictable effect. I walked him to the end of the dock where the boat was tied. I reached out with my hand on his bare shoulder. He turned and we were face-to-face. I thought he might do something. All night he had watched me, watched my body when he thought I wouldn't notice. I was 15 years older than he was. Standing so close to him, a mere foot or so between us, I could sense his full 6'-2" hard, athletically muscled black body. About 210 pounds of hard muscle. Short black hair and dark eyes that seemed to bore into me and appraise me. Was it any wonder I felt the way I did? This beautiful man and he found me attractive enough to be shy around me.
I put my hand out. I landed on the slab of muscle that was his chest. I flinched at feeling it but held my hand still. "Thank you... for... ah... for stopping and helping." I thought it might happen yet when his large, strong hand rose to touch the side of my face. My head sagged into it unconsciously. He quickly turned and dropped into the boat. I watched him disappear around the point and behind the trees. I returned to the cabin on shaky, unsteady legs. My hands were shaking, too. They fumbled with the remaining buttons of the dress which fell open before I reached the steps up to the deck. Not able to open the screen door with one hand fondling my breast and the other inside my panties, I sank into one of the chairs, slouched with legs open. I masturbated to a noisy orgasm. Yes, it was dark but I was outside... outside masturbating... and it was so freeing.
It was only a few days later that I made my own move. God help me, this was a deliberate move. I planned carefully. I was up early as was now usual. The coffee was ready, so too were two mugs sitting on the counter. I had gone through the nightgowns I had for the cabin, all were older and worn thin. It was the cabin, after all. I had selected the one I wanted the night before. It was an especially thin, very short gown that was nearly see-through with a deep neckline. I had the routine down. We probably both did as he had let slip that he could indeed see me on the deck in the mornings he fished by. At the right moment, I filled both mugs, hip-checked the screen door to open, and marched off the deck, down the worn path, and out onto the dock where I found Ronnie in the boat cruising close.
He stopped the little electric motor and he drifted closer. In the early light, I could see the question in his face... probably a lot of questions. I held up the two mugs, "I thought maybe you'd like some morning coffee."
He drifted closer and I stood my ground at the very end of the dock. With the rising sun behind, I wasn't sure what he was seeing but it was undoubtedly more than he should. Also, the gown was short enough to cover my ass by only five or six inches. His head as he reached for the dock post was at my knee height. With the boat bumping the dock, I parted my feet for balance. Realizing what I did I blushed anew and I saw how his eyes were fixed on not the dock or my face.
"Here," I said as I bent low to offer him the mug. His attention was broken from the hanging hem of the gown to the gaping and sagging gown above. His eyes were torn between grasping the offered mug and the sight before him. I knew because I had practiced it. I knew he had a clear view of my D-cup naturals hanging before him. I might not have been able to tell if he blushed or not but I knew I was and I was pretty sure he could tell.
I set my mug on the surface of the dock and awkwardly sat at the very end with him in front of me. I was pretty sure what I was showing him then, too. I hooked my feet over the side of the boat so he could release his grip on the dock and enjoy the coffee. After a few moments, we got past the awkwardness of what had just happened.
When our eyes could lock onto each other's, "I really enjoyed the other night, Ronnie. I enjoyed your company a lot."
He smiled and kept stealing glances at my body. My thighs had relaxed and parted slightly while holding the boat close and shifting on the hard edge of the dock. I caught him looking between my thighs and at my breasts. I glanced down to see the nipples clearly outlined. I was 15 years older and he was reacting this way to me and it excited me to realize that. Out on the lake, another boat raced by sending its wake to us. It wasn't a big boat and it wasn't a big wake but enough for Ronnie to suddenly react to the unexpected disturbance. He reached out for support and caught my thigh just above the knee. We both looked at his black hand on my white thigh. I moved my free hand and placed it over his before he retracted it. I didn't know why it felt good. No, I knew why and it felt very good.
I pressed his hand against my thigh then pulled it inches higher along my skin. He leaned closer to adjust for my moving his hand. He looked up into my eyes but felt his hand move as my leg moved to the side. He looked down to the surface of the dock to see that my legs had parted further. Without panties on I was giving him the view he had been trying to sneak.
I grabbed the dock post to awkwardly pull myself to standing up. If I had any question about what he might have seen of my pussy before, there was none now. I bent at the waist toward him. "Do you have to rush back?" I asked. I could see the gown hang down to expose my breasts underneath. He was unable to do anything other than stare as my D's hung before him.
He mumbled something closer to a moan than a word. He finally looked up. "No... no, I don't have to rush."
He gave the line and I tied his boat off on the same post. He stepped out of the boat right into me. I didn't budge but trapped him at the moment. My breasts pressed into his chest with only the thin material of my gown separating us. I took his hand and turned to the cabin. After a half dozen steps he stopped.
"Amy... maybe I'm reading this wrong... if so I apologize but... but are you sure?" he managed to get out with eyes that were simultaneously reflecting concern and desire.
I stepped into him, again. I pressed into him and raised my face to his and we kissed. I hugged him tightly, my hands stroking over his bare back. I grabbed his hand and turned back to the cabin. I called out over my shoulder, "Any questions?" There was no verbal response, just him rushing to come alongside me.
The screen door slapped shut behind us nearly hitting Ronnie as I turned upon entering the cabin to again press myself against him, this time with my arms encircling his neck and my lips pressed desperately into his. I kissed him with a hunger that could only come from years of yearning for just this kind of response. He wrapped his strong arms around me and hugged me tight enough to lift me off the floor. That first kiss lasted a full minute if anything. It was the outpouring of hunger and desire. I looked up at him after the kiss and read his eyes. I became shy for a moment and hesitated but he raised a hand to my cheek and stroked it softly. He smiled and gave me a nod.

I exhaled a breath I hadn't known I was holding. Through another blush, I pushed through any thought to reach down, grasp the gown, and pull it up and over my head. I dropped the gown in a puddle at my feet and for a moment panic rose in me as Ronnie fell quiet. His eyes, though, flashed over my fully exposed body. I watched with bemusement and thrill as his eyes stopped on my breasts, stomach, and mound. When his eyes eventually returned to my face, he became embarrassed.
I chuckled, held his face in my hands, and kissed him. "Don't you dare get embarrassed by looking at me. You don't understand how good it feels that a young man wants to look at an older woman like that."
"Older woman... Amy, I don't think you understand how beautiful you are."
I took his hands in mine and placed them on my breasts. "It's been a long time for me, Ronnie. Will you be patient and gentle?"
He grasped me at the waist and lifted me as if I weighed nothing. He kissed each of my nipples and wrapped me in his arms before looking around the inside of the cabin, determining the layout instantly, and carried me to the bedroom. He set me on the edge of the bed and began opening the belt at his waist. I reached out with my hands to stop him. I knelt before him and took over with his belt, then the clasp and zipper of his shorts.
Suddenly, his hands held mine. "Amy, you should know... I'm not like others..."
I stopped him, kissing his stomach. "I don't care, Ronnie. I just want you. I'm not like other women you might know, either. I lack experience and skill." I looked up at him along his hard black body. "Can we just discover and experience?"
He was worried because he didn't want to disappoint me? I've told him how inexperienced I am and he's concerned about his experience.
I opened and dropped his shorts, then while kissing his abdomen above his underwear, I put my hand over his crotch... it would be the first one I've felt in...
"OH... MY... GOD!"
My mouth hung open after that exclamation and my eyes got big. I finally tore my eyes from what I was feeling with my hand under his underwear and looked up at him.
He gave me a shrug. "I tried to warn you..."
I nodded. He did. I just presumed the wrong way. I had no concept of this. I only had an understanding of what I assumed he meant. This... I thought this was like some urban legend or something. I grasped the waist of his underwear and tugged it down. The base of his cock came into view and even that gave me pause. It was as thick as an average man's wrist. I slowly lowered it and not believing the head of his cock didn't come into view. It wasn't a penis, it was a pole. Later, I would come to know it was 14 inches of thick, veiny, black cock.
I never believed anything like it truly existed. I looked up at him almost in shock. "There's... there's no way... no way... is there?"
"I'll be gentle, Amy. It will stretch you but you can take it." I looked doubtfully up at him while his cock hung mere inches from my stunned face. "We'll do at your own pace, Amy. You decide how much, how fast, whatever." I heard his voice and it made sense to take it slow, but still... "Touch it, hold it, feel it." I reached out with a hand underneath it and hefted it up. It had amazing weight... but of course, it did. My fingers wrapped around it and my fingers didn't quite go all the way around. I looked up at him. He smiled. I was naked kneeling before him being naked and my hand around his massive cock. I added my other hand around it and I marveled that there was still black flesh between my hands, at the base and the head.
A shiver coursed through me. I still couldn't believe what I had inside my hands but what was coursing through me was a desire of a new form. I had desired Ronnie before and it had somehow seemed innocent even if it was cheating. This was different. I was desiring a cock, a big black cock and there was definitely nothing innocent about it.
He encouraged me to feel it with my fingers, lips, and tongue. I reached out with my tongue and touch the head. I opened my lips and took the head between them, then kissed, mouthed, and licked my way down the shaft to the base. I worked my way back up to take the head into my mouth. God! I'd not even done this for Harold who had no interest and now I have a massive black cock in my mouth.
I sucked hard, swirled my tongue around the head, and all the while stroking the shaft with my hands. I felt it harden, becoming even thicker, the veins popping out on the surface. Having it in my mouth stretched it and, as I worked on it, I wondered if my pussy could really take it. If my mouth could...
I pulled off and looked up at his body. He was still smiling. I had heard him moan and gasp earlier and I remembered what he said when I confessed that I didn't know what to do: do what feels right, experiment, and pay attention to what I seem to enjoy. His moans had spurred me as did the stiffening of his cock
I gasped, "I want you, Ronnie, but... how?"
He pulled me up and encircled me with his arms, pressing my breasts into his chest and his cock into my abdomen. "Oh... God, Ronnie... you feel so good." I kissed him with passion and lust. Gasping after breaking the kiss, "Tell me what to do, Ronnie. I want to feel you inside me, please... God help me... I have to feel it inside me."
He stepped back and lay on his back on the bed. He held his cock up in the air. I was confused. Making love was only with me on my back. This wasn't making love, though. He said this was fucking. I crawled up onto the bed next to him. Did he want me on top? Then it hit me. Of course. Me on top... I have control to go at my pace, as much, as fast or slow as I want.
I threw my leg over him as though I knew what I was doing. I leaned forward and kissed him, reached under my spread thighs, and held his cock to my pussy hole. I wiggled on it until it sank in a bit and I was already gasping as it opened me. Except for my fingers, my hole has been devoid of touch. I sat back more and the entire head popped inside. I moaned at the fullness of just the head. My eyes were closed and the world ceased to exist beyond the feelings of my body. I pushed back a little further and more of his pole sank into me. I opened my eyes to look underneath and was shocked to see so much cock was still outside. How could I take it all?
"I... I don't think... I can... take it all," I muttered as much to myself as to Ronnie.
He reached up and took both nipples in his fingers. I moaned at the touch and gasped when he pinched them, applying a short twist to each. He flexed his hips and more of his cock was thrust up into me. "Take as much as you can, then fuck me. You'll stretch inside over time."
Over time. Oh, please, yes. Over time means this will happen more. I never knew a cock could feel so good, could make me feel this way, make me feel I have to have more. I pressed down harder and I sank down his hard shaft until it hit me deep inside. Even then there were many inches still outside. I rose and pressed down. He said 'ride me, girl' and that's what I was doing, like a bucking bronco but I was the one bucking. Each bounce hit me deep inside and the total of it all had me on the verge of an orgasm and it seemed we had only just begun.
I erupted so strongly, I collapsed onto his chest, my body shaking, my mouth gasping for air, and my pussy clenching and spasming around the cock inside. When I mostly recovered, I began again. I want him to cum, I wanted to feel his cum.
As my hips flew up and down on his cock, I stared into his eyes, "I want you to cum, Ronnie. I want you to cum."
He grabbed me and rolled us. Suddenly, he was between my legs and he began thrusting powerfully in and out of my pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and somehow my legs were wrapped around his waist as he drove his cock into me, pounding against the top of my pussy each time, his pelvis bone jamming against my clitoris. Damn... yes... I was going to cum, climax, orgasm, again! Just then, I felt his cock swell and pulse. How could I not when he was filling my pussy to capacity, each thrust into me was like my pussy clenched around him. When I felt the first spurt of his cum spray into my pussy... I orgasmed a second time.
It was late. He hadn't planned on what had happened. Though there was nobody to check when he began or quit for the day, he was committed to his employer and I respected that. He was on his way down the path to the dock when I called out to him. He stopped and turned. A huge smile breaking over his face. I am jogging off the deck toward him... naked and D-cup breast bouncing and swaying. I crash into him and crushed his mouth with mine.
"I'm cooking dinner tonight if you're interested."
He kissed me back and pinched a nipple. "What can I bring?"
"Just yourself."
"How should I dress?"
I smiled. I wanted to say nothing. But... "As you are is perfect."
He patted my naked butt before parting. I watched him walk to his boat... barefoot, cargo shorts and shirtless. The voice in my head asked as I watched, ' More time, girl... what are you going to do with more time after dinner?' Experiment.

CHAPTER 2: FAMILIARITY
I had somehow managed to take Ronnie's big, hard, black cock in the morning. On impulse, I had then invited him for dinner. We both knew what I was hoping for after and I had little doubt he was more than interested and willing. At some point during the day, it had also occurred to me that this was Friday and he had said he didn't normally work on weekends but used it for resting and fishing. Might it be possible to hook him into spending the night?
He arrived by boat as always and he surprised me. Either I had made an impression earlier or he wanted to make an impression. He was wearing sandals rather than barefoot, clean shorts that weren't cargo style, and a collared shirt, though the shirt was unbuttoned. I surprised him, too. I heard the outboard, then the boat bump into the dock. I stepped out onto the deck wearing sandals and a lacy robe tied at the waist. I left the tie looser than normal which allowed a lot of thigh to flash as I walked and cleavage all the time. The lace was heavy enough to not make it sheer but did allow hints of my otherwise nakedness underneath. I had decided to bait the hook and set it quickly.
I met him on the path below the deck. I put my hands on the muscle slabs that were on his chest and raised my head to kiss him. He kissed me back hard with a hand slipping between the folds at my legs, cupping my butt, and pulling me into him. Touche, I guess. It appeared we were both intent on hooking each other.
Dinner wasn't amazing but was good lake cabin food: baked chicken, green beans in butter, and brown rice. I cooked much more than I figured for two and was right, a man doing physical labor all day works up a bigger appetite than I was used to and he devoured huge portions with the zeal that brings joy to a cook's heart.
There was also an obvious building of tension in the air. I continuously looked over his chest under the open shirt and I caught his eyes searching for glimpses through the lace or more obvious looks when I bent over to pass him a dish or refill his wine glass, my breasts becoming visible behind the gaping of the robe. Our eyes would meet as we caught each other looking and smiles of recognition was shared.
After dinner, I began clearing the table and he joined right in which was also pleasing. Leftovers went into the old refrigerator, dishes were washed and dried. With my hands in the dishwater and him drying, he frequently stroked my body through the robe as he passed me or stood next to me waiting for the next thing to dry or put away into the cupboard. Halfway through he undid the tie at my waist to move the robe to the side for more intimate touching. While scrubbing a stubborn pan from baking the chicken, he came behind me and fondled my breasts, causing me to moan as I attempted to concentrate on scouring the worn pan. The sexual energy was thick by the time the table and counters were cleared and dishes washed and dried or set aside to dry. I was wiping my hands when he pulled me away from the counter and turned me into his body. I tossed the towel aimlessly over my shoulder as we melted into each other's arms, our mouths hungrily coming together. He walked me backward until I bumped into the kitchen table and to my surprise was lifted to sit on the edge. The robe, of course, fell to each side as he stood from me gazing appreciatively at my body. Then, he surprised me more: he parted my thighs wide and bent to kiss and tongue my mound before moving to my pussy. I leaned back on my elbows as he mouthed, kissed, sucked, and tongued my now open pussy and aroused clit.
"Ronnie," I gasped, "my God ... what ... my god ..." It was all I could get out. Never, and I mean never, have I felt this. Oral sex wasn't done and especially not by Harold. Ronnie pressed even more intently with his efforts at hearing my exclamation. His tongue pressed into my hole, his lips sucked on my lips, his teeth nipped at my lips and throbbing clit. I fell back onto the table surface as my body quivered in orgasm. I cried out, moaned, and gasped uninhibitedly with feelings I'd not experienced.
I calmed slowly to him standing between my splayed legs, one of his large fingers moving gently in and out of my slick pussy, another hand fondling a breast. I looked up at him from my position of lying on the table, "God, Ronnie, that was amazing!"
He smiled, "For a woman who insists she isn't experienced in sex, you are very orgasmic." I blushed under his open gaze and words. "I hope I wasn't too forward or assuming. I wouldn't want to offend you, Amy. You ... you are so sexy ... provocative in wearing this robe for dinner and ... the whole evening ... I've been so aroused by you ..."
I sat up and pressed my face into his chest, kissing it repeatedly. "I love everything you do to me, Ronnie. Be forward and assuming all you want."
"Then, perhaps you can return the favor?"
I was at first confused before the light went on and I pushed him back a step, turned him and this time it was him pressed onto the table edge. I dropped to my knees, undid his belt and shorts to strip them down to his feet. Once, again, his massive cock was staring me in the face. It was a surprise all over, again. How many times would it be before I was used to it appearing? I took his aroused monster into my mouth, sucked, licked, and kissed it. I moved up and down the shaft, sucking the head and inches of the cock into my mouth, even venturing to hold and massage his balls. Another first that he seemed to enjoy. I felt his cock expand, swell, and pulse in my hands and mouth. I have never had a cock cum in my mouth much less swallowed any but this was going to be the time. His moans and the feel of his cock told what was coming and I became even more intentional for it to happen. When he came, I almost gagged on the volume of cum that shot to the back of my mouth into my throat. Some of that first spewing cum escaped the sides of my mouth but I recovered quickly, gulping noisily and sucking every drop after into my mouth and down my throat.
He was gasping as he looked down at me between his legs, my lips and tongue taking up any leftover cum from his cock. "Your first time, wasn't it?" I nodded. "You're a natural cock-sucker, Amy. You're amazing."
Cock-sucker. Shouldn't that be derogatory, negative, nasty? I glowed, though, when I looked up at him with his slightly softened cock in my hands, my tongue sliding over the head in search of stray bits of his cum.
I stood and kissed him, my hand still around his cock. "You make me feel like I want to do these things for you. I love the feel of your gigantic cock. I love holding it, sucking it, fucking it. I love everything you are doing to me, Ronnie." I searched his eyes. "I'm married and I shouldn't be doing these things but ... do you think badly about me?"
"I'm not about to judge. We all have needs," he offered, "and yours haven't been satisfied even if you weren't aware just how much those needs had piled up. If you think we should stop, just tell me. I will think myself fortunate to have been able to share this with you."
I pulled him up and wrapped my body around him. "Stop? Now that I know what it feels like, I couldn't. Now that I know what real sex can be like, I need to feel more."
"And," he continued, "there is so much more you could experience if you let me show you."
There was no doubt. I shrugged my open robe off my shoulders and pushed his open shirt off him. We were both fully naked, black and white bodies aroused and tingling with anticipation despite just climaxing. "Show me, Ronnie. Teach me. I want to feel things, experience things I've missed all my life. Be forward, be assuming, tell me what you want and what to do. Please." I searched his eyes. Was I being an embarrassing, desperate married woman asking too much? "Can you stay tonight? You don't work tomorrow, right? Stay tonight and show me more."
He kissed me to shut me up. He took my hand and led me to the door and out onto the deck. It was dusk, the light in the west casting faint light. The full moon was already high and it would soon take over providing some light. He led me down the steps to the path.
"What are you doing," I asked as we reached the dock. In the heat of passion, I had stepped off the deck naked, but onto the dock?
"Haven't you ever gone skinny dipping?" With that, he pulled me off the end of the dock into four feet of water. I screech out in surprise and the cold water. When I bobbed to the surface in his arms, I playfully slapped his shoulder. I ducked out of his grasp and propelled myself away only to have him grab a foot and pull me back under the water, rotate me, and while grasping both legs pull me to his hips, my legs on either side. His hands quickly shifted to grasp my upper arms and I found myself straddling him. His mouth came to mine and my arms found their way around his neck and my ankles locking around his waist. While one hand held my butt, the other moved his cock blindly along my groin until I gasped at the head sank inches into my pussy.
I pulled my lips from his with a moan as I settle inches further down his cock. "Already? Even in the water?" I managed the words even through the moans.
With one hand now on my hip, he lifted me from under my ass and pressed me down from his grasp on my hip. I had settled a long way down his cock, "Complaining? I can stop." Teasing me now.
"Don't you dare!" I blurted out, mashed my mouth back onto his, and used my own leverage to push down even further until I felt that now-familiar bump deep inside.
He walked us a few steps toward shore, all the while our combined efforts had me bouncing up and down on his hard cock, and our movement into shallower water didn't seem to faze him in the least for our fucking standing up.
I began moaning and gasping as another orgasm was rushing to take over me when I also heard him grunting with increased effort, his cock now pounding deep into my pussy, my clit and pelvic bone crashing against his with jolts of sensuous power. My orgasm crashed over me, my body shaking and forcing me to clasp around his body even tighter. My hot orgasmic juices flowing around his cock might have been the catalyst for his climax because he was soon shooting more cum up into my pussy.
Gasping through my orgasm, I wasn't aware of him carrying me out of the water still joined cock to pussy until I was gently placed on the grass by end of the dock, his spent cock sliding out of my clenching pussy.
"Ronnie ... my God ... you're going to ruin me for anyone else." He smiled shyly. "How many times can you cum?" Talk about a shift in direction.
He smiled more and put his hand out to me. "I don't know. Let's go back to the cabin, dry off, have a glass of wine, and then see what we can manage."
I grasped his hand and he pulled me up. I allowed myself to crash into his body and I pressed my entire length into his. I loved the feel of his hard, muscled body against mine and the feel of his long cock hanging between my legs while still partially hard. I slid my pussy lips along his cock and looked up at him.
"I don't know what's happening to me. I'm becoming obsessed with your body and cock. I can't wait for the next amazing feeling you create in me."
He had fucked me missionary again before joining me in my bed for the night. I woke up at some point when it was still very dark and quiet. Ronnie's presence next to me in bed wasn't natural. In my sleepy state, I jolted awake. Once awake, though, I rolled over to curl into his side, my fingers tracing along the muscles of his chest, just discernible in the waning moonlight. I put a leg over his and was soon pressing my pelvis into his leg, then grinding my pussy on and along it. My fingertips traveled down his stomach to his flaccid cock lying over the opposite side. I carefully lifted it and moved it to my side, my fingers softly caressing it, softly so as not to wake him.
The soft touches weren't enough for me, though. It seemed I couldn't be so near to it without having it more fully. Did all this really start just yesterday morning? I slid down his body until I could use my mouth where my fingers had been. I kissed the head softly, used my tongue to lick the length, and finally took the head into my mouth. With my mouth around the head, I felt movement. The movement didn't come from him, though, but the cock itself. It was growing, lengthening, and thickening. I began sucking harder and pushing my mouth further down the shaft until it was into the opening of my throat. I pulled back, not wanting to gag, and focused on working the cock with my mouth.
Moans began coming from Ronnie but I still believed he was asleep, but he was becoming more verbal and his breathing becoming more labored. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my head, not stopping me, though. He groaned as his hips rose, a sharp flex of his hips driving his cock deeper in my mouth. I moaned around the mouthful of cock with the feeling of swelling and pulsing in my mouth and against my tongue. I pressed down on his stomach to hold the cock in my mouth as the pulse sending cum up his cock. I pulled my head back slightly waiting for it to fill my mouth, preparing to gulp and suck out every drop from him.
After being sure I had all of his cum, I moved back up to curl back into his side. My head on his shoulder, I felt his breathing slowly relax.
"Couldn't sleep, huh?" came his voice through the darkness.
"Mmmmm ... I can now ..."
He fucked me in yet another position first thing in the morning. I left the bed with him still sleeping and went into the bathroom. He was waiting for me when I came out, pressed me against the bed, and nudged my feet wide. He came up behind me, his cock sliding over my pussy, finding my hole, and pressing insistently inside. I was braced on my forearms, bent over the edge of the bed, him holding my hips as he drove his cock long and deep and hard into me. I cried out into the early morning with another orgasm and was rewarded with another massive load of cum filling my pussy.
I collapsed on the bed and felt his cock slide out of me as I did. I rolled onto my back and looked up at him shaking my head slightly. "Is it you, me, or us that we're fucking so much?"
He posed as though thinking, then, "It must be you. I was over there quietly jerking off until you showed up."
I got up and pressed my body against his. "Blame the woman, huh?"
He laughed, "When the woman is as sexy, beautiful, desirable, and enticing as you ... yes."
Mid-afternoon and several more fucks later, "Do you suppose the Johnson's would mine if you showed me what you are doing there?"
"I can't imagine why they should," he replied. Then a funny smile formed on his face. We were sitting on the deck with ice tea, still naked as we had been since after dinner last night. "I'll take you over on one condition." I tilted my head. "You go naked."
"Out in the boat?" I exclaimed. He nodded. Yes, it was Saturday and there were more people at the cabins and probably a few more using the public boat launch at the forest park but ... I nodded. It surprised me when I did it. Was there anything I wouldn't do at this point if this man asked?
I was very much aware that I was naked and he had put his clothes back on and the very awkwardness of getting into a small boat flagged that fact more. My legs spread wide in making the transfer from dock to a very tipsy boat, my pussy very much on display to him and my D-cup breasts hanging and swaying in the same process. Even riding down the shore to the Johnson place, the boat making slight bouncing on the small waves of the lake caused my breasts to jiggle and occasionally bounce. I was facing him and he seemed to enjoy the view very much. My eyes were continuously scanning the lake. I'd hear a boat in the area and turn to look, not that there was anything I could do about it except bend over in a vain attempt to disappear.
Once at the other dock, I got out and stood fully exposed to the lake holding the tie-off line as he gathered his things, tilted the motor up, finally got out himself, and pulled the boat onto a spot on the shore where that had been done many times before.
He took my hand to lead me up the small slope to the cabin he was working on. After a few steps, his hand released mine and it found its way around my waist before slipping to my hip and butt. It always felt so good to be touched by him and our fuck-marathon over the past day had him very comfortable in touching me and my yearning for his touch.
There was an older Ford F-150 pickup near the house with sawhorses and lumber of various sizes and uses neatly organized in the yard. The steps and deck surface had recently been replaced and half the railing was missing, the other half now of new wood. Inside the cabin it was similar. Some parts, walls, and floor were torn out and others with new construction.
"Do you have help?" I asked. I was impressed by the work being done but I wondered if anyone was able to do everything required. It was the weekend so I was comfortable that nobody would suddenly appear to work. Besides, at this point, I was obviously trusting this man I barely knew very much.
"I do," he replied as he moved a piece of wood with his foot and looked around at his work. I could see the pride he felt in his efforts. There is something to be said for a man who works with his hands and muscles and derives pleasure in it. "I'm a carpenter by training so I mainly do work with wood. If it was my place, I would probably be confident to do other things, too. Partly to save money, I suppose. But, yes, I have friends in the business who specialize in sheetrock, electrical, and plumbing. They come out when I am ready for them."
I had wandered off 'inspecting' though I didn't really know the fine points of what I was looking at. I only saw what I thought was neat work that looked good. I was impressed by how neat the place looked. Clearly, he cleaned up after each day to stay on top of the mess. I walked up behind him and slid my hands around his waist, my hands finding exposed skin under his open shirt. I stroked his stomach and up to his chest.
"I'm impressed, Ronnie. Truly, very impressed. The Johnsons will be, too."
"Thanks, Amy, I appreciate that."
He took me deeper into the cabin. It was much larger than mine. One of the bedrooms looked done with remodeling, another was in the process with studs showing where wall surfaces had been removed. The largest bedroom, the one he was using apparently was untouched. The bed was neatly made. There were no clothes scattered around, though the hamper was brimming full.
He looked at me shyly when my eyes returned to him from the bed. I stepped into him, my hands sliding the shirt from his shoulders and arms. I reached up and kissed him, once again enjoying the feeling of my nipples pressed into his hard body. I broke the kiss and kiss his shoulder and chest as my fingers opened his belt and shorts. I looked back up as his shorts dropped off his hips to the floor.
"How about a change of scenery?" He looked at me questioningly. "In the past 24 hours you've fucked me inside and out at my place." He smiled. I kissed my way down his body until I was on my knees before him, my fingers inching his underwear down with my lips trailing behind kissing the flesh being exposed. Exposing the base of his cock I shifted to kissing and licking it, following the waistband down exposing more. It was exceedingly slow but it was having the desired effect of incredible teasing for him as his cock quickly was firming and expanding.
With his underwear on the floor, I took his cock in my mouth. After several moments, I pressed hard to take it to my throat. There was plenty of cock here to fill my mouth and most of it would be outside. Another thing I had heard about but wasn't sure was real was deep-throating. He assured me it was very real. He said some women can take incredible lengths of toys and cock into their throats. I had tried a couple times but my gag reflex was my issue. He had one simple word: practice. One word and I accepted it. One word and the implications were glaring when really considered ... like written in neon lights. This wouldn't be a weekend tryst ... we were here for the summer and the otherwise unspoken expectation was accepted by both of us.

I pressed harder, pulling back and pressing again, taking more of his length into my mouth and beyond the entrance of my throat. I was aware of exactly the location where my gag reflex would kick in. As I approached it, I focused on relaxing, thinking intently about what it might feel like with this thick cock pulsing in my throat. It seemed to work as I press further and further down his cock. But there was a moment of panic as my breathing became labored and there was no air to take in. I pulled back gasping. There was so much more available but I had done it.
With his cock hard and my chin wet with saliva from my effort, I stood while wiping my chin with the back of one hand and still holding his saliva slick cock with the other hand. I pressed my body into him and we kissed, holding his cock between our bodies.
"You don't have to do these things, Amy," he said with wonder between kisses.
I looked up at him while stroking his cock. "I want to, though. I want to give you every experience I can in return for all the experiences you're giving me."
"What I am giving you?" he exclaimed. "As I said, Amy, before yesterday morning I was jerking off to appease my desires. You've given me everything."
I smiled, "Then I want to give you more of everything."
I pushed him back to the bed. He was a smart young man. He wasn't going to continue arguing. He moved into the center of the bed and I followed to straddle him, raise his cock and sit down on it, taking his full length in one action into my very wet and ready pussy. We didn't stay in that position long, though. In this very short time, he had encouraged me to be more aggressive in what I wanted but he was still very much the lead. He eventually rolled us so he could very aggressively thrust his cock into me. My legs wrapped around his waist so I could lift my hips into his thrusts, his cock continuing to bump into me deep inside.
"Wait," I gasped. He stopped, suddenly concerned. "I want to see. Vanity." I continued through gasping breaths. "I want ... to see ... how much ... cock I am ... taking now."
He chuckled and raised his hips after I released my legs from around him. I craned my head to look down between our bodies. "Push in," I said. "Push in... as far as you can... until you bump me."
He thrust and held himself there when he impacted me inside. "Only a couple inches," he offered. I gazed up at him. It had been twice that yesterday. "Soon," he offered. "Soon you'll have all of me." There it was again. Another simple word that spoke volumes about our expectations for us. This was merely the second day into what could be a summer together.
I spent the night in the Johnson place with him and something about it made the rest of the day and night and the next morning seem more intense. He was unrelenting and somehow managed to fuck me more than he had the previous day. Two days and I had more orgasms than I had in my life otherwise. Oh ... what a summer this was going to be.

CHAPTER 3: PREGNANT

What happened to my period? After weeks of fucking in the morning and again at night on his workdays and seemingly throughout the weekends, I had been anticipating a necessary timeout for my exceedingly regular menstrual cycle. But... it hadn't arrived. Days late, I began to worry. A week late I was worried enough that I told Ronnie I needed to be gone a few days. I had to think.

I left the cabin for the largest city in the region for a hotel I've stayed at before. It wasn't unusual and Harold certainly wouldn't be concerned if he noticed the credit card billing there. Summers at the cabin were wonderful but by myself... well, a girl needs some pampering, too. At least, that would be what I would say this time if asked. The first stop I made upon entering the city, though, was a drug store to purchase two different brands. I had lunch in the hotel restaurant, mostly to build up my courage.

Upstairs in the room, I used one test, then the other. Both gave the same result: pregnant. Both claimed to be 99% accurate. I quickly check the web, Mayo Clinic, and found it is rare for a positive result to be wrong. Pregnant. Damn... I'm pregnant. There's no rushing home to get Harold to have sex, either. This baby was black. At least the father is and most likely this baby will be given how dark Ronnie is.

I wanted a drink. I needed a drink. But... I'm pregnant. I really shouldn't drink, anymore. What am I going to do? I have to think. Do I go home and talk to Harold? Do I talk to Ronnie? I know I can't abort it. I've wanted a child for so many years and here it is, given to me. A surprise, unplanned certainly, but... but a child nonetheless. My hands were on my stomach. Right here. A child.

It took two days in that hotel, ordering only room service, avoiding everything and everyone. This was my decision I finally came to accept. It had been my decision years earlier to stop using the pill. That decision at the time had been selfish without consulting or discussing with Harold. Manipulatively, I thought if Harold ever did have sex with me that maybe I would become pregnant and I would get my child. It wasn't Harold but Ronnie but it was still only my doing even if I had completely forgotten after all this time about the lack of protection. I hadn't wanted protection and Ronnie wasn't planned, no more planned than this pregnancy.

I finally did come to conclusion. I wouldn't tell Harold. Not now, anyway. Yes, eventually I would have to but he expected me to spend the entire summer at the cabin. Telling him now or much later... what difference would it ultimately make? What would Harold's reaction be? Divorce, possibly, maybe likely. It wasn't even just fucking some man; I was carrying his child even if it wouldn't be his child, at all. Divorce? Possible. This child perhaps means more to me than Harold at this point of being ignored by him. My father had left me a trust when he died. It wasn't a huge fortune but it was plenty to carry me... and the child... if needed. I remembered he gave it to me in trust so Harold couldn't get to it. How wise it seemed now.

Ronnie. Eventually, Ronnie is going to become aware just from changes in my body but this wasn't going to be something I wanted him concerned with or feeling responsible for. This was me. I already started thinking of him as the donor, not the father. He would know by my appearance by the time I would leave the cabin after the summer, even if I stayed a little longer. I would make it clear to him, though. In the meantime, what was done is done and I would make the most of summer with him for as long as he wanted me.

I had ideas already for how to handle the pregnancy under various possible outcomes of the conversation with Harold I would manage regardless. I had no concerns about that. I wanted this baby. I would have this baby. White, black, or green, I would have this baby. This baby was mine.

The morning after my return to the cabin I was a bit nervous. I didn't know why I was nervous. Nothing as far as Ronnie knew was different. At the routine time, I filled two mugs with coffee and walked off the deck and down onto the dock naked. I was going to pick up where we had been before I fled. I looked down the shore and smiled upon seeing the fishing boat quietly making its way along the shore under the power of the electric trolling motor.

I squatted down at the end of the dock as Ronnie coasted in and he grabbed the dock post. My knees were spread in an unladylike manner as I reached forward to hand him one of the mugs.

"Good morning, Mr. Daniels."

He smiled and his eyes were riveted between my thighs. "Good morning, Mrs. Madison. Very nice to see you, again." He still hadn't looked up. I wasn't being shy about teasing him and he wasn't about to be shy in enjoying it. I sat down on the edge and hooked his boat with my feet. Finally, he looked at me. "Everything okay?"

I smiled. Although things weren't the way I had intended them to be, I could honestly say I felt everything was indeed okay. There were going to be tense moments regardless of how Harold took the news. But that will be then and it isn't now.

We talked easily about the progress he made in the past few days. Then he blurted out, "Did you masturbate?"

I shook my head, "No, we promised not to. You?" He was the masturbator between us. He shook his head. "This should be interesting," I suggested.

He smiled lecherously, "Seeing you naked on the dock, even at a distance, got me revved up with renewed desire for you." I parted my legs, again, and he didn't miss it. He leaned toward me and slid a hand between my thighs until his fingers found my oozing pussy. I spread my legs wider, leaned back, and moaned as a finger found my hole.

He removed his hand and tied the boat to the dock post. I smiled at him, "You have time?" I asked teasingly.

"I'll make time," he replied. God... I love this eager, comfortable assumed willingness that we each are ready to fuck at any time.

He took the lead. He climbed out of the boat, helped me up, and led me to the grassy area just off the dock. He gave me a kiss and an order: "Hands and knees." I shivered with pent-up energy. I knew from experience with him this was going to be a hard, powerful fuck and it was exactly what we both probably needed. I dropped to the ground assuming the position with knees spread wide, my breasts hanging below me, and my pussy slick with my ready juices.

When I said I had to leave for a few days and convinced him I would be back and nothing was wrong, he had been the one to tease that we do not masturbate in our absence. It seemed funny at the time. It was only a few days. But even as I sat in the hotel pondering the options of my future I felt the powerful need rising within me. I had changed significantly in my time with Ronnie and that change was also reflected in my consideration of options and my ability to stand on my own with a baby if it came to that.

I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy and I couldn't wait, I slammed back on my own down his shaft. My breast swung from my own action and I giggled. It wasn't my breasts swinging, it was the desperation I felt to be fucked. Years of not having sex with Harold and it was a regret, a loss of something that almost seemed unfamiliar. Now... Ronnie, you big cock stud... after a few days, I of him I was so needy I might have fucked the bedpost.

Ronnie slammed the rest of his cock into me and I felt his hanging balls slap me. Yes, I was taking his entire length and only the last fraction of an inch now bumped me deep inside. He leaned over me, one hand holding my hip and the other mauling a breast as he plunged his cock in with a force that caused an audible smacking of our flesh.

"Amy... I've... never... known... a woman... like you." Ughhh, was my only possible reply under his assault, his wonderful, delirious assault. "When I... thought... about you... oh oooooo... so often... I would... be... instantly... hard... painfully..."

Any more mutterings from him ended when I cried out, my pussy clenched with an iron grip around him and I skyrocketed to orgasm, my warm juices flooding him inside me. His pounding into me never stopped but for a moment of recognition and stutter in his motion. He fucked me through my orgasm, holding me tightly to his body which aided in keeping me from collapsing.

When I calmed, he pulled out completely so fast it seemed air swept inside my gasping pussy and I was sure it was spasming, flexing as if in a vain effort to locate the missing monster that is so pleasurable. My arms gave out and my breasts and face fell to the grass but he was already flipping me over to my back, throwing my legs apart, and in the process of thrusting his rigid pole back in. I cried out, again, when that penetration drove completely in with a single, powerful ravishment. My mouth opened as if to allow a rush of air to escape from that powerful penetration.

"OH... GOD... RONNIE!" I cried it out, my body bucking under him with each nearly violent crash of our bodies, my breast flying over my chest, the muscles of my thighs and hips and stomach bouncing, too. "OH... FUCK... OH, FUCK!... FUCK... ME... FOREVER!"

When it happen, it was a surprise. This was so powerful I didn't feel the subtle indications. I didn't feel the swelling or pulsing of his thick cock, I only suddenly felt the cum spraying my insides, filling my pussy. This time, even as I erupted into another orgasm, I thought of my womb, the egg already penetrated by his sperm, now being washed again by thousands more sperm on a journey for an egg that is already fertilized. I wrapped my arms around Ronnie's neck and held him tight. I'm pregnant. God, yes!

This wonderful summer was back to normal just that fast. I stood at the end of the dock, boldly naked in the morning sun before the rest of the lake, as Ronnie readied to return to the Johnson place and a day of labor.

"Can you come over for dinner tonight?" I asked standing over him. My legs were parted and I knew my pussy was still leaking his cum onto the sides of my thighs. I could feel it.

He smiled up at me, his eyes taking a long moment to be torn from gazing at my pussy leaking his cum. He smiled wider at seeing my amusement when our eyes finally met. "Yes, definitely. We might even manage to eat..."

I chuckled as he pushed away from the dock. Yes, indeed. Perhaps I should plan to keep dinner warm for a while longer tonight so we can satisfy this other hunger, first.

Our routine fell back to what it had been. I met him on the dock naked with coffee in the morning (and a fuck) and I met him naked in the evening for dinner (and at least one more fuck).

We had our favorite ways to fuck but he occasionally spiced it up with challenges like fucking me on my hands and knees or cowgirl at the end of the dock while other boats were whizzing around the lake in the early evening or weekend afternoon. His challenges generally involved some form of exposure, exhibition.

One day, he came up with a new one: bring him lunch in my boat... naked. I was to arc out into the lake before approaching the Johnson dock. I was nervous.

The Johnson boat Ronnie was using was an aluminum fishing boat with a small outboard and smaller trolling motor attached to the stern. He sat holding the tiller in the back with the heavy marine battery place toward the front with a longer lead just for balance. My boat was a fiberglass model with larger outboard capable of pulling a skier. It had a center console and moved pretty well. The motor didn't run slow enough for effective trolling speeds. It was a fun boat, not that Harold used it much. I would take it out cruising but, though skies and rope were in the shed, skiing behind it was a rare venture, especially since I was usually at the lake by myself.

I was busy making sandwiches with leftover pot-roast but was still wrestling with what he had asked. I somehow felt it was very different from walking around outside or even going out onto the dock. There I could always retreat to some protection if someone got too close. Out on the lake without any clothes...

The basket of food was on the dock and I was removing the cover from the boat, then lowered the lift so the boat was in the water. It was always awkward for me to get into the boat by myself and the idea of doing it naked and leaving the security of the property made it worse. I did it, though, using the reverse thrust to move smoothly away from the dock before shifting forward and easing the throttle up. With sunglasses on the combat the glare and nothing else but sunscreen, I looked down the shoreline making out where the Johnson dock was, then scanning the rest of the lake carefully. My deepest fear was kids out joy-riding. If I was spotted by adults, fishermen perhaps, I'd be very embarrassed; if it was kids out having fun, I'd be mortified.

I took a deep breath, shook my head to remove the negative, fearful internal thoughts, and turned the boat to the center of the lake. I pushed the throttle higher slightly and bounced over the waves caused by winds coming from the south. Maybe a storm was brewing out in the Gulf we'd need to deal with in a few days. I didn't need to look down, I could feel the effect, but I glanced down, anyway. My D-cups were bouncing vigorously with each crash over a wave. The air rushing past, largely from the speed of the boat, sent my long hair trailing behind and stiffened my nipples. There were other boats out but nothing close and the sensation I felt suddenly turned to exhilaration. Married to a conservative, Southern executive all these years had conditioned me to those attitudes in life. The swimsuits I owned were one-piece or conservative two-piece. Here I was not bothering with either. It was freeing, energizing, exciting. Ronnie was thrusting on me experiences I wouldn't have dared consider.

Ronnie was standing on the dock as I coasted up to it. He heard me out there and came to look, the smile on his face so large it might have threatened to split his face. He grabbed the bowline as I swung bumpers over the side. His fingers fumbled with the line being attached to the dock cleats as his eyes paid more attention to my swinging breasts than what he was doing with the line. I handed him the basket after securing the stern line to the dock. He placed it on the dock to assist me, pulling me into a kiss as one hand cupped a breast with all the familiarity of a lover who's been enjoying another's body daily for many weeks.

I was beginning to wonder, not negatively, if we were going to make it off the dock when he parted and pulled me behind him after grabbing the food basket. He was excited to show me what he had accomplished since my last visit. One of the bedrooms was converted into a study/office and he had completed the installation of pine paneling. Pine was the natural choice to go with the abundance of it in the forests. He was excited to show me and I was excited for him. He was a good carpenter and he rightly deserved to have pride in his work. I hugged him from the side as he explained the details of the work. His arm around me, my naked body pressed into his bare upper body, ideas of sex were pushed aside by his excitement to share this with me.

Moments after eating, though, our paper plates were dropped to the deck floor and Ronnie pressed me over the rough split log railing of the deck. Nudged my feet further apart and I eagerly complied. I wiggled my butt back and forth at him as I heard him drop his shorts to his feet. I sighed at feeling his cock head touch my oozing pussy (it always seemed to be oozing with lubrication and ready for him) and gasped at the initial penetration. He reached over the railing and under me to grasp my breasts as he first eased his cock a little deeper, then pulled back slightly before thrusting fully into me. His hips smacked my ass and I moaned. To think I only took a portion of his cock initially and now had his cock banging away in me.

I heard a boat approaching on the lake and glanced up to see a water skier being pulled directly toward the property. I glimpse peripherally, Ronnie waving at it before he pulled me upright, his cock still moving in me. He told me to wave. I numbly did.

"You... oooooo... fuck... you... know..." I gasped out not completely.

"A friend of mine. The... ugh," he grunted, "the plumber... friend."

I heard whooping and calls coming from the boat and waves from the skier. They could see us standing... see us fucking. I was too close to an orgasm to truly care, though. In fact, the added exhibitionism element at being seen fucking took me over the top. I cried out, probably loud enough to be heard.

After, sitting in his lap, he idly fondled my breast and nipple. I kissed him lightly, still calming from our joint climaxes. "They knew, didn't they? They knew to come by and look."

He pinched my nipple, the action drawing a shudder of renewed arousal... already. "Yes. I hope you don't hate me for it. You've been so responsive to adding exhibitionism... I thought it might be effective." He raised my chin with a finger and kissed me, then looked into my eyes. "I was right, too, wasn't I? It sent you over the top."

I nodded. I didn't want to admit it but it was true. There was a part of me that was nervous about what he might do next. A small part, though. The rest of me was exhilarated and anticipating.

The next thing came that weekend. Ronnie wanted to try water-skiing. He said it had been a few years since he had done it but I knew he was athletic and would catch on again quickly. Saturday afternoon and it would be a good diversion from the frantic fucking that made up our weekends. Not surprisingly, though I acted like it was, he convinced me to run the boat for him naked. I generally remained seated which didn't make my lack of covering obvious. I could easily have been in a bikini unless I directly faced someone.

We were crossing the middle of the lake and Ronnie was doing great on two skis. I spotted another boat on our right and moved to the left to allow plenty of room for us. I was putting most of my attention on Ronnie in the mirror besides checking the surrounding lake for traffic. If I had paid more attention to the other boat, I might have recognized it as the same one from the other day. Inexplicably, Ronnie fell. I powered down and turned back. I saw him holding a ski up and knew the signal that he wanted back in the boat. I threw the boat into neutral and reached over the side for the skis while forgetting about the other boat. I then threw the rope ladder over the side for Ronnie as I moved to the stern and began pulling in the tow rope. I felt the boat rock to the side as Ronnie climbed in. I was focused on coiling the tow rope on the floor to allow it to be played out without knots. It was only then that I heard the gurgle of another outboard nearby running in neutral.

I turned to find Ronnie at the side the other boat was approaching on, reaching out to keep it from bumping too hard into my boat. I was caught between a desire to somehow cover myself and get the rope out of the water so it couldn't get wrapped around one of the propellers.

When I finished, I stood with my arms over my chest which was wholly inadequate given the size of my breasts. Ronnie wasn't sympathetic. In fact, he had this all planned, anyway. Ronnie reach back and pulled me next to him as the other boat rocked next to mine. Inside were two young black men Ronnie's age. They, too, were dressed only in swimsuits and their young, toned builds were also on display. Not displayed as much as I was but being pulled in front of them basically killed any ability to hide.

He introduced the two men as friends going back to childhood. They were the guys who did plumbing and sheetrock work. As embarrassing as it was to be naked before them and obviously not their age, they made the effort to not make it any more uncomfortable than necessary but I completely understood the difficulty they had in keeping their eyes on mine. I didn't blame them and found it flattering when their eyes wandered down my body to check out the naked white woman in front of them. What talk there was revolved around teasing Ronnie.

It was a short-lived exposure, thankfully, and once back at the dock, we tied the boat up under the lift cover but didn't bother lifting it out of the water as I assumed he'd want to take me out naked again before the day was over. I strode off the dock ahead of him, suddenly spun around in front of him once touching the grass, and slapped (playfully) his shoulder.
"Honestly!?" I exclaimed. "You planned that, didn't you? You planned your friends meeting us out there. You planned on them seeing me naked." I turned away and turned back to him. He didn't know if I was really mad or not. "It's one thing for exhibitionism at a distance... but bringing your friends up close?"
He looked properly humbled but added in his defense, "I'm sorry, Amy. I didn't mean to offend you or embarrass you too much. It's just... it's just that you've responded with such excitement, arousal the other times."
"Damn you, Ronnie..." I said as I crashed into him, wrapping one arm around his neck and the other pressing into the top of his swimsuit to grasp his flaccid cock. His cock didn't remain flaccid long. My breasts pressed into his bare chest, "What are you doing to me, Ronnie? You do these things... lewd things, rude things, embarrassing things... but you're right, they excite me, arouse me. I can't help myself, anymore."
I removed my hand and add the other to open and release his wet suit. I slip his hardening cock between my thighs and begin stroking it with my ready pussy lips. I raised up on my toes and he took the hint, grabbed me by the waist, and together I hopped and he lifted. I wrapped my legs around his waist, reached around, and aligned his cock to my hole. He eased me down over it. We both moaned.
I kissed him, then held his gaze, "Don't you dare think of me like your slut." I used my arms around his neck to rise and settle back down. "All of this excites me beyond my understanding, but I couldn't stand it, Ronnie, if you thought of me like that."
"Oh, God, no," he responded quickly as he thrust up with his hips. "Amy, no! You said you wanted to experience everything you've missed and you've been turned on by each thing so I keep ramping it up." Weird... he looked so chastised, yet he continued to fuck me standing up. "I'll stop. No more."
I stopped my movement. "Don't you dare! I love this. Your challenges and outrageous ideas have me horny all day when we're apart. I just need your respect."
After everything, I've experienced so much with him... and it has blown my perception of what sex could be like... he fucked me with energy and strength of purpose I was startled by. Startled but taken to another overwhelming orgasm.
"So... you really found it arousing to be exposed to my friends? Embarrassing but arousing?"
Ronnie had carried me to the deck still anchored on him by his cock. On the deck, he sat on an armless rocking chair I leave out when it doesn't look like rain. He was casually rocking back and forth as I sat in his lap with his cock still stuffed up my pussy. The rocking had the delightful effect of keeping him from going completely soft and keeping me aroused.
I nodded. "I admit it. I don't understand it, but I admit it. Being exhibited to two men I didn't know should be negative, humiliating. Definitely not what a good conservatively raise woman should feel, I don't think." I leaned toward him, the chair rocked and his cock moved inside me. "You've caused a change in me, nasty man."
"Says the woman who can't seem to keep my cock out of her pussy or mouth."
We both laughed. True enough.
His fingers took my nipples and squeezed. I flinched slightly to the delicious small pain. He was thinking. Now what I wondered. Finally, he looked me in the eyes as his hands massaged my breasts and nipples. "Have you ever... thought about... imagined... wondered about..." He paused as if building the nerve. This was another step and after my reaction after what just happened he was reconsidering. To encourage him, I squeezed with my pussy muscles. He felt it and smiled. "What about multiple men?"

CHAPTER 4: MORE GUYS

Ronnie had carried me to the deck still anchored on him by his cock. On the deck, he sat on an armless rocking chair I leave out when it doesn't look like rain. He was casually rocking back and forth as I sat in his lap with his cock still stuffed up my pussy. The rocking had the delightful effect of keeping him from going completely soft and keeping me aroused.

His fingers took my nipples and squeezed. I flinched slightly to the delicious small pain. He was thinking. Now what I wondered. Finally, he looked me in the eyes as his hands massaged my breasts and nipples. "Have you ever... thought about... imagined... wondered about..." He paused as if building the nerve. This was another step and he was wondering. To encourage him, I squeezed with my pussy muscles. He felt it and smiled. "What about multiple men?"

There it was. He had shown me to his friends, now he was imagining sharing me. I stopped the rocker and searched his eyes. Was he serious or was he teasing me to shock me? I felt his cock grow inside my pussy, felt it lengthen, felt it thicken. What an amazing feeling to have a cock inside you and have it big enough that you can feel it change as the man it is attached to becomes aroused. Of course... that very arousal means the idea of sharing me with his friends does excite him. It's more than a tease, then.

I clench my pussy around his growing cock. "Why would you want to have other men... fuck me?"

He kissed my nipples, then, "You're an amazing woman, Amy. You're excited by new things and experiences. This woman you are now after this summer... this woman was always inside you, just held back, trapped, imprisoned by expectations and societal convention. You've tried so much and loved it all, every new step. This is another progression... from weekends of fucking the same man to more fucking in shorter time frames."

I released my resistance to rocking and raised up and dropped back down to add to the motion. Yes... the idea excited me, too. Why? For the very reason he just explained, I suppose. A natural progression to everything else that I've allowed to happen... wanted to happen.

I clenched around his cock as I raised to the very tip of the head and slammed back down, smacking his thighs at the bottom. He groaned but continued to watch my facial reaction. My body was answering but he was wanting more. I appreciated that about him. Yes, he pushed sometimes when I wasn't prepared like exposing me to his friends in the boat but he had us separated and me safe. I leaned down, my hips still moving on him, his cock again rigid inside me, my pussy a swamp of new lubrication and spent cum.

"They... if we... do this... your friends... they... will be... respectful? They... won't treat... me like... a slut?"

He took my face in his hands and kissed me, then peering into my eyes, "They will... ugh... treat you... as someone... important to me... someone I respect and... lo... hmm... care about... tremendously."

God... he almost said the word I've been fighting to hold back myself. Before the summer is over, I can do this for him, for myself before all this ends.

Over the following days, we talked about it much more. We talked without his cock being inside me, without the possibility of our fucking influencing the discussion. That qualification of how we approached the final decision was as much him as me, another indication to me as to just how much his attitude about me was so much more than merely being a fuck-buddy.

We settled on a weekday evening. Ronnie would coordinate that both of them were assisting him on the same day. I would show up with a picnic-type dinner, Ronnie would be sure to have beer available. Ronnie's thought was the weekday evening managed the time better to eliminate a potential expectation of the activity going beyond my comfort range. I appreciated that, too. Then he added, a twinkle in his eyes, that I show up by boat and naked. I was almost always naked here at the cabin and it had extended to trips out in the boat. It seemed the only time I had clothes on anymore was when I left the property for shopping. I agreed. Another nervous thing but an exciting thing. If I was going to fuck them, why not show up naked?

On the appointed day, I busied myself with cooking so I wouldn't dwell too hard on what I was about to do: the wife of a conservative Southern business executive fucking three black men. Figuring all men like fried chicken, I prepared a pile of it after running into town (moments of wearing clothes). To go with the chicken, I peeled and boiled potatoes for potato salad and baked some cornbread. That should keep their fingers active with something other than my body.

I had the boat tied alongside the dock, placed two cardboard boxes of food on the floor of the seating area in front of the console, and stood on the dock giving this one more thought. It barely occurred to me any longer that I stood exposed, naked on the dock as there were likely only a few fishermen on the lake during the week. Still, I was naked, and the breeze blowing humid air over my body reminded me of that fact. Not only naked, though, about to take another huge step in sexual experience. My... what a summer this has been. And pregnant. I hated for the summer to end for what I had waiting for me when I returned to Harold and the conversation waiting for me there. That was then, though, and this was now. I carefully stepped into the boat, released the stern line, then moved to the bow where I released that line and pushed back, out, and away from the dock. I turned the ignition, heard the soft gurgle, used reverse, then turned the wheel as I set it forward, increasing the throttle slowly.

A short distance from the dock, I turned the wheel again to make a deep loop into the lake before heading for the Johnson place. If he was watching, Ronnie would be pleased.

Approaching the Johnson dock I reversed the motor to slow my approach and quickly dropped the bumpers over the side, bow, and stern. The sound brought Ronnie out first, then the other two. Ronnie was jogging down the path to the dock as the other two stood on the deck. He tied off the front line, then moved to the stern as I held the boat close.

"You did it," he said as he passed me to the stern, "I was expecting you might decide not to."

I looked to the cabin as I stood to hand the boxes of food up to him. "I figured, if I was intending to fuck them, anyway... what the hell..." He laughed and waved the other two guys down.

I had one foot in the boat and the other on the dock as Ronnie held my hand for support when the guys arrived. With my legs open and my breasts hanging below me, I heard a muttered, "God damn" with their first confirmed recognition of my nakedness.

The boxes sat between us as Ronnie re-introduced us. It was an awkward moment. I was naked, they were bare-chested, and they didn't understand why. I stepped over the boxes and bravely gave each a full hug and a short kiss on the lips. They moaned at the feel of my naked body pressing into them, making sure to press my groin into theirs in the process. Despite my initiating the hug and being naked they didn't seem to know what to do with their hands, maybe especially with Ronnie being there and not understanding why Ronnie was so casual with the woman he's spent the summer with flaunting her body.

Ronnie laughed at the apparent awkwardness, told them this was all planned and we were going to have a very enjoyable evening after eating. I blushed profusely as he came up behind me, pulled me to his body, and fondled one breast while slipping the other down my abdomen. I parted my legs slightly as a finger pressed down to stroke my clit and pussy. Two sets of eyes watched intently and it was a long moment before they rose to verify the reaction on my face. Aside from the blush, what they found reflected there was arousal and acceptance.

The eating was primal. The conversation was stilted. They were all obviously extremely hungry but their minds were solidly fixed on what Ronnie had said about having an enjoyable evening. My being there naked allowed only one possibility to them. It took a while before I stopped blushing. My mind was preoccupied, too. With the coming evening certainly, there was security in only one man but I trusted Ronnie.

Eating was a frenzy; cleanup was merely throwing everything back into the boxes. Ronnie took my hand and stood me up. Again, Ronnie openly fondled my naked body in front of his friends. He clarified the obvious and I reached a height of arousal that was again new.

Ronnie whispered in my ear. I blushed, again, as the exact moment arrived and he was asking me to initiate it. My own hand unconsciously rose to fondle the other breast, I fixed my eyes on each of the other men, then turned, stepped to the railing, and bent over it, my feet spread wide. Not another word was said, though there was plenty of sounds: gasps at the final acceptance of the evening seeing my invitation, chairs being scraped on the wood floor as they rose, buckles and zippers opening and falling to the floor. Ronnie appeared next to me, his hand stroking my back, his head straining around to kiss me. I turned to receive his kiss as one of the men pressed a hard cock to my pussy. I groaned into Ronnie's mouth as the head of another sizable black cock opened my lips and pressed inside. Another hand grasped a hanging, swinging breast as Ronnie penetrated my mouth with his tongue and the cock in my pussy pulled and pressed until I felt his hips against my ass and it moving deep inside.

I moaned. I gasped. I sighed. I broke the kiss and hung my head over the side of the railing. I didn't know which of the other two men was inside me and that sent a shiver through, too. I was being fucked aggressively and I didn't know who it was. I only knew it wasn't Ronnie, the only other man I had ever had sex with besides my husband, the man who impregnated me, the man I was consumed physically and emotionally with. How would I give him up? There was no choice in that matter. For now, though, all I wanted was to experience yet another level of sexual high.

After both men had fucked me from behind, dumped their cum in me, and brought me to two wonderful orgasms, Ronnie turned me and led me to a chair where he sat, turned me to face the others, and sat me down on his cock. My legs were outside his, the view of his black cock disappearing into my white pussy unobstructed. They had taken fresh bottles of beer and sat fixated by the scene before them, a scene more obscene and blatant than they could pay to view at the most liberal strip joint. They watched and I watch them, my arousal and stimulation rising by the performance I was shamelessly giving. Ronnie wasn't fucking me; I was using his long cock to fuck as I rose to the top of his glistening black pole only to slam back down the full length. The intense look of their eyes on what I was doing, the cock showing and disappearing, my breast bouncing and swaying, my mouth uttering words I never use surrounded by moans and sighs, all combined with the physical stimulation of Ronnie's big cock stretching and filling me to bring me to a third glorious orgasm.

I fell back against Ronnie's body, his hands around me for support as I allowed my body to completely sag held not only by his hands but his cock, and my legs still lewdly spread outside his. My slowly focusing eyes fixed on the two men in front of us. I gave them smiles and my own eyes lighted on their now mostly flaccid cocks between their casually splayed legs. Not quite as large as Ronnie, they would certainly qualify for big black cocks and similarly thick. I had just been fucked by three unusually large black cocks and none of us looked like we were done. Maybe a short rest for me.

One of the guys offered me a beer. I almost reached for it but remembered. Pregnant equals no alcohol. I asked for water, not having any desire to lift myself off the cock inside me.

It wasn't very long, though, before one of the guys stood, took my hand, and pulled me off Ronnie's softened cock. Even softened his cock was long enough to remain inside me and, when it slid out, a long stream of cum from the three of them followed. The sight should have been embarrassing, instead, it was stimulating.

We moved inside to the bedroom where I knelt with three black cocks around me. I moved from one cock to the next, licking and sucking not only the flesh but the combination of spent semen and juice from each. A shiver went through me with the conscious recognition of the slight taste difference between them. I was very used to effectively cleaning Ronnie's cock of our climaxes while working his cock hard for another fuck. Tasting three different men was new and extremely erotic.

It didn't take much effort on my part to have them hard, again. I was moved onto the bed on my back where I eagerly opened my legs wide in an invitation to whichever man might take the initiative first. It wasn't Ronnie but he was next to my head with his cock touching my cheek. I turned my head with an open mouth and he pressed into it. Soon, I felt another cock on my other cheek. I released Ronnie and turned my head with an open mouth to welcome this other cock. It continued this way, back and forth, while the third man fucked me vigorously.

When cock and pussy mutually climaxed, Ronnie turned me and raised my hips. This was familiar and I got my knees underneath me as Ronnie plunged mightily with his long pole into me. Before me were two cock, hard and waiting for my mouth to open which it did as I gasped at Ronnie's powerful thrust. The cock that entered had fresh cum on it and I greedily sucked it off, taking the cock deep into my mouth and throat.

"Damn... I'm... she's... I'm in her throat," he stuttered out between gasps.

The cocks switched in my mouth, this one thrusting in. I was prepared and opened my throat to his efforts. I played with my throat muscles around him and received deep groans, moans, and grunts as he essentially began fucking my throat. This was slightly new. I had fucked Ronnie down my throat but this one was not controlled by me. Nonetheless, he was considerate, giving me ample time to get breaths between deep penetrations. When I felt him pulse in my throat, I pulled back to have my mouth filled to overflowing with cum. My resulting orgasm caused my pussy to spasm around Ronnie which brought him to climax, too.

I collapsed on my stomach, Ronnie's cock slipping out of my swampy hole. I received multiple kisses on my head, shoulders, and back, and expressions of thanks and gratitude. I felt the bed moving and someone settling down alongside me. I opened my eyes to find Ronnie. He kissed my nose which felt exceedingly loving and reassuring. I shifted enough to drape an arm and leg over him.

"What's happening," I mumbled with an awareness that we seemed to be alone.

"I called it a night. It's well into dusk and will be dark soon. You still have to motor back down to your place."

I raised my head to focus on him better. "Do I have to?" He smiled. He had spent weekends with me at my cabin where I felt secure. "Go see your friends off. Put the remaining food in the refrigerator, then come back to bed."

"Yes, ma'am." The 'ma'am' was a tease but he moved quickly to comply. We fucked twice more that night between periods of sleep before the sun came up. I declined breakfast in the morning, choosing to be in the boat and gone before the other guys arrived for the new day's labors. I figured it would be easier for all of us. I knew it would be for me. It was an amazing night of debauchery but I knew embarrassment would surface if I were to face them in the new day.

We were on my deck in the rocking chair after dinner and our second fuck of the evening, the first after dinner. I was sitting facing him, his wonderful cock still deep inside me, my body resting on his, my head on his shoulder. He softly rocked us back and forth, that simple action moving his cock inside my pussy to keep us just aroused enough that recovery was only a pause before taking up another position. He has teased me that I am insatiable. Of course, I can legitimately give him the same tease back.

His fingers lightly stroked from my ass cheeks to my neck. I could have purred (if I could) at the sensual feel of his fingers on my skin with his cock gently moving inside me.

"When do you have to leave, Amy?" he muttered in my ear.

It was a question we'd avoided successfully but summer was coming to an end. Evidence was everywhere with back-to-school sales and surrounding cabins being used less and less even on weekends. It was a conversation I had dreaded because it also signified a much more difficult, tense, and probably anger-filled confrontation to come when I returned home and confessed my pregnancy.

"A couple weeks. There's no firm time but there is something that needs my presence at home."

"I'm sure," he mumbled. "Home."

I raised up and looked into his eyes, holding his gaze with mine. "Ronnie, you've given me the most wonderful gift I've yearned for since getting married." Damn! His eyes reflected confusion. Yearned for? Why did you admit that? As far as he knows, he gave sex and friendship and he knows by my admission I was too naive to have yearned for anything. "I won't forget you or this summer, Ronnie." I mashed a kiss and ground my pussy over his cock. Divert him.

I could tell my belly was rounder. If he noticed, he had been a gentleman and assuming a little weight gain didn't mention it. Soon, it would become more pronounced.

"You've shown me such wonderful sexual things," I blurted while still trying to divert his thinking about my saying too much. I was blushing, again. I had his cock in my pussy, naked on the deck, but I was about to ask him. "Is there one more thing I could experience?"

Mission success. He was definitely diverted. He smiled that lecherous smile that told me he was thinking something I might never have dreamed of doing. I've seen that smile a lot over the summer.

He chuckled. "There is something I'd love to try. My first time, too." I raised up and dropped back down, the action causing the rocker to move adding that feel, too. "Anal." I pulled my head from his shoulder and stared at him. "Everything you experienced with willingness and eagerness, all of it has been outside your experience or consideration before. Everything but missionary, that is. Anal, it's one of those taboos, isn't it? Like fucking a black man?"

"You know I don't feel that way and never did," I replied defensively.

"I know you didn't," he responded and adding a quick kiss on my lips. "But... I bet your Harold does."

Wow, did he plan that? What a sneaky maneuver to getting me to agree...

It didn't happen immediately. No way was I about to try to get his pole to be the first into my tight hole. Instead, the next morning he had a shopping bag for me when he arrived by boat as he had been doing every morning since the first time. And, like most of those other times, I was naked on the dock waiting with coffee for us to share. I tied the bowline to a dock cleat and he joined me sitting on the end of the dock, our feet dangling in the still, cold water of morning.

I put down my mug and opened the bag. I didn't even know where in the region he might have had to go last night to find these things. He nudged me with his shoulder and suggested it might be easier to go at my own pace by myself. Inside the bag were three sex toys and a tube. The tube was sex-lubrication. The sex toys were anal beads that progressively got bigger, a vibrating dildo (half the width of his cock), and a butt-plug that looked huge. All were in wrappings.

We didn't even fuck that morning. It wasn't anything either of us indicated a lack of interest for. God... since the first fuck, my desire for more of his cock has been consuming and led me to every new thing that has brought us to try this. Anal. It seemed, on its face, absurd that his pole could fit inside my asshole much less be pleasurable, at least for me. He professed it would also be his first time but he was so confident and my trust in him was complete.

I was still sitting on the end of the dock fingering the items and considering their use as he puttered back to the Johnson place when my situation hit me. I did. My trust in Ronnie after only the summer months was utterly complete. I always knew, regardless of what he suggested or what we tried, he had me, he had me safe, and he wouldn't let anything harm me. And I was leaving that; I was leaving him in only weeks. For what? He wouldn't be there to protect me but it had to be done, regardless of the outcome. These last weeks weighed on me and I fought to keep it from Ronnie. I chuckled to myself. As he'd taken care of me, I was protecting him from my fears and turmoil. No matter what happened after these last few weeks, at least I could give Ronnie this last thing, this last experience, and share it with him. That was my drive. With the new sun warming my bare back, I was determined to prepare my asshole for his monster cock to fuck it.
That was how I spent hours the following few days. In between preparing to leave the cabin, possibly never to see it again, and the normal activities, I quickly established a routine of progression from anal beads to a dildo. Late the second day I set the lubricated plug on a wooden chair on the deck, lubricated my asshole, and began sitting down over it. This was different, very different from the other toys. The end quickly increased in diameter to large before suddenly narrowing. Getting that large portion inside would be an effort but after my sphincter closed around the narrow end might require more to remove it.
I had taken the anal beads to the largest ball and the feel of the smaller balls so far up my anal passage turned out to be amazing. I wouldn't have believed that stimulation of my ass would be pleasurable but it was. The dildo, much smaller than Ronnie, was also comfortable... relatively. As I pressed down on the plug and my asshole began to stretch and open, the efforts with the other toys had prepared me well. I gritted my teeth as I pressed down to take the wider portion and despite a feeling of potential tearing I was now confident there wouldn't be any. I gasped out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding when the bulb popped inside and I was sitting on the wood seat of the chair. I glimpsed the rocker where Ronnie and I had enjoyed fucks, rose awkwardly and sat in that chair. The rocking motion with my filled ass was amazing. The plug rubbed a spot inside next to my vagina and a shiver shot through me. For some reason I always thought that vaginal insertion was required for orgasm but Ronnie had shown me through oral alone that wasn't true. Could only anal stimulation produce an orgasm? Was that a thing?
The phone rang inside. I rose and walked awkwardly, slightly bow-legged, to reach it in the kitchen. The attorney I had contacted. I heard she was a pit bull in a divorce case and some speculated she might just hate men. I wasn't sure I would need a lawyer but I was afraid I might. I was shocked that she had done research on Harold already and would be doing more. She didn't even know if I would be retaining her, yet. She told me to consider, seriously consider, what I would like for the divorce. For the divorce? She had chuckled, she told me he would only THINK he is in control but she assured me I was. I didn't understand how that could be. I was the unfaithful one, the one who took a lover and ended up pregnant. How did that put me in control? When I hung up, I shrugged it off. She was a contingency, only. I returned to doing what I needed to do, my ass filled with a rubber plug. And enjoying it immensely.
I had taken the plug out after a while but noticed it was getting close to the time when Ronnie might be quitting for the day. I washed all the toys after removing them so I reapplied lubrication to the plug before propping it against the seat of a chair to press it back inside. Then, I anxiously anticipated the sound of an outboard that would announce his approach.
I found walking quickly with the plug in my ass a very strange and still erotic feeling. I arrived onto the dock as he coasted to it. He never failed to admire my naked body and it was another of the things about him that continuously pleased me. After all this time naked with him, he never took it for granted and always gave me the impression of enjoying it.
I tied off the bowline as he grabbed the edge of the dock to step onto it. I stood before him with a huge smile on my face.
"You look pleased about something," he commented.
I nodded hard enough my breasts jiggled which he also enjoyed. "Yes... I have something for you to enjoy." He asked what and I turned around and bent over at the waist and peered around at him. He gasped and stared. "Take it out, Ronnie. I want to feel you in me there. I'm well lubed so just take me how you want to." He hesitated. "We've fucked here before."
I dropped to my hands and knees wiggling my ass back and forth. I heard his shorts drop to the wood planks of the dock, then felt his fingers grasping the protruding end of the plug. I sucked in a breath as he began to tug. I moaned at the feeling of being stretched open as the plug slowly began coming out. I used the strong muscles of my ass to assist and finally felt the widest part of the plug pass and the sphincter closing and pushing the rest out. There was a slight breeze off the lake and I felt it inside my ass proving how gaping the hole must be. I knew it would close quickly but it was now pliable and Ronnie wasn't going to hesitate any longer.
Before I could even glance over my shoulder to encourage him, I felt his cock at the gaping hole. His cock slid in and I felt my ass close around the new intrusion. After the plug, this was a wonderful filling as he slowly moved to press more and more of his big cock up my ass until I felt his heavy ball sack smack my empty pussy. I was moaning like crazy. I wouldn't have believed his massive black pole could fit inside but it was and I was loving it.
My ass clenched tightly around his cock and he groaned. I was sighing and gasping and moaning for us to form an erotic chorus. I pushed back and he thrust forward, our bodies smacking together. He held my hips to pull and thrust at the same time while I added even more effort of my own. The result was a pounding like none I had before. The idea of this had us both supercharged in anticipation and the reality was beyond what I, at least, expected.
I felt him swell and pulse and my ass responded by clamping down harder. He spewed cum in huge volumes or, at least, it felt like it. Only a moment after his first spurt of cum I orgasmed, too. I knew I would. I just knew I was anal orgasmic, too.
Ronnie slowly pulled out and we collapsed to our backs side-by-side on the dock. Both of us breathing heavily and sweating under the early evening sun, I could care less if someone was out on the lake.
"My God, Amy. You orgasmed without other stimulation."
I rolled to my side and rested my head on his shoulder. "I noticed," I giggled. "Thank you, Ronnie. That was amazing."
We had only days left in the summer. I honestly wondered how I was going to handle not having Ronnie to rely on. It wasn't just the sex as it turned out. He was someone very special, someone I truly trusted in every way. In those last days, I came to realize I never had such a person in my life. And, in only days, I wouldn't again.
We agreed this would be our last night. It was still a few days before the end of the week I had set for leaving and when Mr. Carlson would come to close the cabin up for me. I wondered if I'd ever see the place, again. But, tomorrow would be the day when the Johnson's arrived to do a walk-through inspection of Ronnie's summer efforts. It had been 'our' way that Ronnie show up by boat. It seemed a fitting conclusion to our summer with this night the last that would be possible.
Our last night. An old-recipe chicken pot pie is sitting in the cooling oven untouched. As if we both strove to relive wonderful moments of the summer, we've not stopped fucking since he arrived by boat for the last time. I met him on the dock naked more than a little nervous about the increasing but still slight swell of my belly. He clamored out of the boat, we hugged and kissed in plain view for long minutes before he guided me to the dock planks and fucked me missionary. That first fuck of the evening encapsulated everything built up inside us ready to explode and our orgasms did just that. I cried out loudly and he grunted in a mutual release.
After our release, after his cum washed my pussy for what seemed like the millionth time this summer, he was leaned over me slowly moving his still hard cock in and out in short strokes while my pussy flexed around it as if our very bodies were communicating what we didn't dare say to each other.
Impossibly, his cock didn't seem to completely soften or I refused to allow it to as I continually stroked it by hand or mouth and tongue. We seemed to be on a one-night journey of remembrance through position after position, room after room re-experiencing what Ronnie had opened me to through the summer.
Fittingly, it had all led to this moment when he really should be gone as it was very late and dark with no moon to assist him down along the shore to the Johnson place. But this was our last time, the last thing, the last experience. Anal. I was on my back in bed. This was actually new; we hadn't done it this way. He flipped the tube of lubrication to the side after preparing his cock and my asshole. I shivered, as I usually did, at the touch of his lubed finger at my clenched asshole. It was exciting and taboo every time.
He lifted my knees and pressed them to my chest, presenting my pussy and asshole clearly to him. He pressed his lubed cock head at my puckered hole and pressed harder. Having been opened regularly, it seemed, since that first time, either by cock or toy in anticipation of him, the tight hole opened grudgingly at first with tension but accepted the intrusion without significant pain. He paused, as he always did, when the head penetrated, allowing the sphincter to adjust to the stretch. Then, he pressed deeper and deeper, pulling back and pressing. This position was fascinating for me as I could actually watch it sink deeper and deeper, his black pole into my white body just as into my pussy. Soon he was thrusting deep and hard into my ass. The fingers of one hand began playing over my pussy and clit, one suddenly thrust into my dripping pussy, then a second. Then he suddenly stopped. He leaned to the side and stretched for the bedside drawer but couldn't reach it.
I watched him puzzled, then frustrated when he completely pulled out of my ass, the muscles clamped around him tightly as if my ass was attempting to refuse his leaving. Leave he did, though. This allowed him to reach the drawer and he came back holding the dildo. I was confused. Surely, he wasn't going to fuck with that when he had a hard cock.
He easily re-inserted his cock into my ass, pressing my knees back to my breasts. Then, with a devilish look, he turned on the dildo and lightly pressed it to my wet and ready pussy. As he braced himself with one hand and flexed his hips to thrust in and out of my ass, he used the other to slide the vibrating tip of the dildo over my lips and very engorged and sensitive clit. I moaned sharply at the first touch of it to my clit and gasped even more sharply when the tip left my clit after several moments and was abruptly thrust into my pussy and slid along his cock in the next chamber. Pulling it back, he pressed the tip up as he brought it to the front where he held it for a long moment as I shook and cried out in a tremendous anal-vaginal-g-spot induced orgasm.
He left the dildo inside me gently humming as he very slowly moved his cock in my ass. My eyes slowly refocused as my breathing evened. He was bracing himself over me with both hands on the bed, the dildo shoved deep inside me and remaining despite the continued spasming, opening, and closing in the final moments of orgasmic recovery.
"I thought about... suggesting a... double penetration," he softly said into my face between kisses, "but didn't want... to share you... in the last days we had."
I reached up and held his face and kissed him with all the passion consuming me. "Is... is that... what it's like?"
He smiled, "Without the vibration." I laughed with him
I felt his cock pulse inside me. The vibrator left humming alongside his cock had to be over-stimulating him. "I want you to cum. I want your cum in my ass, again, Ronnie."
He adjusted his support and turned the dildo to the highest setting and shoved it deep inside me. He gave me a look. I was going to cum, again, that was his plan.
It was truly mind-blowing. I thought the high setting could be too much, too distracting but it wasn't. Not like this. He left the dildo alone and focused on powerfully thrusting into my ass. His thrusting with his pelvis striking the protruding dildo move it randomly inside me, often pressing high toward my clit and connected g-spot, sometimes low along his cock, sometimes just deep inside. Our climaxes, when they came, were joint and beyond wonderful. My body quaked and shivered. My pussy and asshole spasmed and clenched hard around the real and artificial phallus inside.
I couldn't bear to accompany Ronnie to the dock this last time. I remained in bed as he sought his discarded clothes and dressed. Several times he seems to notice my slightly swelling belly, but he doesn't say anything. He merely places his hand on my belly, opens his mouth slightly before kissing me, his eyes searching as if willing me to say something. I had decided a long time ago not to.
Now to face Harold and say the things that will likely, one way or another, change my life.

CHAPTER 5: DIVORCED

It wasn't quite a month since I left the cabin to return home. Now I find myself standing amid rooms of boxes in the very same cabin which will now be my home. In truth, it had always been more than a traditional cabin as people think of them. Though relatively small compared to homes in town, it was insulated well enough for the Mississippi winters which were short-lived in terms of bad weather. Mr. Carlson, of course, had been surprised by my call to reopen it. He asked if I wanted the boat out and I decided, yes, there were plenty of warm days and some hot in the months to come.

I did confess to Harold, though I might have lied considerably when I allowed him to believe my pregnancy was the result of a single encounter. It really didn't matter ultimately to him, though. One night or more, his reaction was predictable, especially that it had been a black man and I carried a black baby inside me. The only thing that kept him from throwing me to the curb was the very thing my pit-bull attorney predicted: he couldn't tolerate the idea of societal rumor and scandal. I was moved into a spare bedroom and limited my contact with friends and associates. A story had to be developed that would be acceptable and his focus was on threatening me sufficiently that a mutual divorce agreement would leave me little.

The story was that we had grown apart. My spending summers alone at the lake would be sufficient proof of that. I would leave the city to live elsewhere, only to return for a shopping sort of visit but not to visit friends. My attorney asked me what I wanted from the divorce if I controlled it. It had seemed like a silly question. She persisted. I listed the cabin and everything there, my car, all my personal things, including some artworks and furnishings I collected, and 25% of everything else. I thought 25% was outrageous given the situation. She insisted on 50%.

The attorney negotiation began in earnest with mine indicating very convincingly that I was willing to take the divorce to contested status and allow it to be public fodder for consumption. I wasn't. I just wanted to get on with life. I had my father's trust waiting and it would get me started. I might need to get a job but it could work. In the end, an uncontested agreement was reached at 35% plus generous legal expenses. Harold jumped at taking the 35% and I was happy to be done with it.

We were now in the 60 days waiting period by Mississippi law for uncontested divorces. I had done the math. After three months of the summer, one month of attorneys, and two months of waiting, I would have a bit more than three months remaining. It seemed impossible that it had come crashing down so quickly and completely. I was, essentially, already an unmarried woman preparing to give birth to a man's baby whose life I had no intention of complicating.

There were small towns scattered around the lakes region and a mid-sized city. I purposely did my shopping in a town in the opposite direction from where I knew Ronnie lived and did much of his work. It wasn't so much I was hiding from him as I had made my decision not to involve him. I knew he would feel responsible and bound by his code to take care of me. He had been raised by a single mother after his father left. He had committed never to repeat that life mistake. I respected that and it reflected on the man he was. He was young, though, and his life shouldn't be hijacked by my mistake.

I had asked Mr. Carlson about someone with a rototiller and compost. I wanted to have a large vegetable garden and wanted to start preparing the ground for the planting whenever appropriate. I woke the following day with the first light in a bit of a daze. I staggered into the kitchen to flip the coffee maker switch and leaned against the counter hoping I didn't fall asleep and smash into the surface. I took a mug of coffee out to the deck, sat in the rocker, and was flooded with memories. The rocker, of course, brought to the surface eroticism I had tried to keep tamped down. I also realized in the cool early morning air that I was naked. I had spent the majority of my time over the summer naked but I had tried to ignore that. That, apparently, was as impossible as holding back the erotic memories.

Through my second and third mugs of coffee... why? Why ignore or pretend? Why ignore and push away the best, most wonderful, and most exciting period of my life? With summer over, the lake was quieter than ever before. I really hadn't spent much time here other than the summer months but I liked the quiet and the peace. The deep South falls and springs were still warm to hot and many winter days are too. I decided then and there I would live the way I wanted to create it. If I wanted to be a nudist like I was in the summer, what was to stop me.

I may have looked like a sight but the idea was not to be seen. I used an old, rusted wheelbarrow I found deep in the shed to haul loads of compost into the freshly turned garden for spreading to seep in during the winter rains. I had laid out a grid of stakes indicating pathways between rows and sections that allowed reaching in for working without stepping on the sections for growing. I was wearing old rubber boots on my feet to assist in pushing the shovel into the ground, canvas gloves a size too big on my hands to ward off blisters, and a floppy hat over my head, my hair tied in a pony-tail. That was it. Otherwise, I was naked. And, it felt wonderful, free, and right.

I was deep in thoughts, memories actually. I could not forget Ronnie. Everything was Ronnie. I touched my stomach to feel the pronounced swell that was quickly turning into the 'bump' and my heart would swell. There were times when I just knew I would hear the boat coming down the lake and I had waited too long to be cleaned up and ready for him. But I shouldn't involve him. It wouldn't be fair for him to feel he should change his life for an older woman with a baby when he was so young and filled with his dreams for work and life.

I was on my knees in the garden and carefully spreading seeds for carrots, lettuce, and cabbage. The work and the thoughts prove to be too distracting. When the sound of tires on gravel finally penetrates my awareness, it is already near the front. Not only am I naked but I confidently did not bring a cover should something like this happen. I walked quickly to the corner and peeked over the deck at a very familiar older Ford F150 pickup truck.

"So, it's true," he said when I walked around the corner. He was looking directly at my belly. "You are pregnant." He finally looked up at me. "It's mine, isn't it? Why didn't you tell me, Amy? Didn't I deserve to know?"

I nodded. "I didn't want to ruin your life, Ronnie." I stepped up within arm's length to him. He saw my swollen belly, not my nakedness. There was no arousal at the moment. "Yes," I continued with placing my hand over my belly, "this is you but the mistake was mine, not yours. You have your own life to look forward to, you don't need to be burdened with this, too. I'll... we'll... be fine. I have some resources."

"Mistake?" He seemed to have keyed on that one word. "Is this a mistake?"

I smiled, stepped up to him, and put a palm against his cheek. "Oh, God, no! It was unintentional, Ronnie, but not a mistake. From the moment I was sure, I was also sure I wanted this baby. Remember, I told you I always wanted to be a mother. You've given me that but you don't need to give me, us, anything more."

He closed the remaining gap between us and pulled me into an embrace. And it all came rushing back. All the emotions, all the feelings of comfort and security, all the absolute knowledge deep in my being that his arms were where I belonged.

He took the hat off and kissed the top of my head. "You don't know after all this time how much I love you, how much I ached that you would be going back to him, how much I dreamed of you staying here?" I knew. I knew it all because I had felt all of that, too.

We sat on the deck and talked. I spilled it all to him and he patiently listened and absorbed. I remained naked, he remained dressed. Even as I got up to get snacks and drinks periodically it was the most natural thing that could be. Like the past summer, I was naked without it always being erotic. Like the weekends when we were both naked for stretches of just being together, talking, cleaning, whatever.

I explained what had happened with Harold and that the cabin was now going to be my home. What a perfect place to raise a child, he commented. He explained one of his friends had seen me shopping and, embarrassed, suggested I might be pregnant.

Ronnie said he wanted to formally date me, court me. I got up from my chair and sat across his lap. I took his hand and put it on my belly. "We are way past that stage, lover." I looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips. His eyes shone bright and I kissed him harder. His hand remained to stroke my belly for a moment before rising up my body to a breast. I moaned into his mouth. I pulled back slightly, our lips still brushing against each other. "You'll be my lover, won't you? My lover and partner?"

He released my breast and pulled me tight against his hard body. After breaking that wondrous kiss, "I want to be your husband, Amy. Will you marry me?"

I giggled. What a proposal. I kissed him quickly and nodded. "We have to wait, though. We have to wait for me to be unmarried." He laughed and stood with me in his arms. I hung on as he opened the screen door. "And what are your intentions now?" I playfully inquired.

He met my eyes, "Consummate our engagement." I thought I might orgasm right there in his arms as a summer of emotions rushed back into me.

He placed me on the bed but I didn't lie down. Instead, I patted the bed as he quickly stripped out of his clothes. His excitement had his clothes going in all directions. All summer we had fucked and seen each other but this somehow felt so much different, so much special.

He took his place on his back obediently. "You want the top?" he asked.

I swung a leg over him and straddled his hips, my hand going between my thighs as I raised up on my knees to get his 1cock vertical. I rubbed my dripping pussy over the head until I felt the head at my hole. I smiled at him as I sat there with the head right at the entrance to my pussy. "You know how long it's been since you were inside me and I want to feel you as deep inside as possible."

The next moment I sank down taking at least half his cock immediately. I rose up and settled back down taking nearly all the rest. The next time I felt him bump me deep inside. I moaned and gasped as did he. Finally, after thinking I would never feel anything like this ever again, I was fully consumed by Ronnie's black cock.

His hands came up to capture my breasts as they bounced and swayed as the tempo of my fucking increased. I was possessed. It was like being desperately hungry and any scraps might appease it and you find yourself at a gourmet dinner. It becomes overwhelming. That was me. I hadn't realized how sex had become a part of my existence until I didn't have it. Having it again, having Ronnie, again... I was taken to some kind of heaven where everything else, but Ronnie below me and me above him, his cock and my pussy, ceased to matter for those moments.

I leaned over him with my hips rising and thrusting down wildly like a dance to the moans and groans and gasps and grunts coming from our two mouths. I was muttering and mumbling and proclaiming with emotions that flowed out of me like I never experienced. His hands grasped my hanging, swinging breasts and it was another connection to before.

When we came, I collapsed onto his chest gasping for air, my hands stroking his powerful shoulders, my lips kissing his chest, and my cum-filled pussy clenching around his marvelous pole.

"You really mean it?" he asked. I pushed up slightly and look questioningly into his face. "You kept saying things like you love me, you're mine forever, you love having my baby... you mean it?"

I smile and mash my lips into his. "God, yes, I mean it."

He had raised his knees and I was leaning back against his thighs while still anchored by his cock in my pussy kept semi-hard by continuous clenching around it. His hands moved from my breasts to my thighs and in-between but spent a lot of time on my belly. We talked, fucked, and talked more. We found ourselves like this, my pussy leaking cum around his cock but still intent on keeping it hard enough to enjoy until we fucked again.

We were quiet, then I asked, "Will getting married change things?" His fingers were playing with my nipples, how, he asked. I blushed and he knew but I said, "Sex... what we started... outside... exposing me... your... your friends..."

He trailed a finger down my body to my pelvis, slipped it between my pelvis and his to press on my clit. I gasped and moaned as he stroked it while pinching one nipple and using small flexing of his hips to move his cock inside me. I felt it grow with his own renewed arousal.

"You want to continue the summer. You want to keep experiencing those things and new things." I nod. "Sex like that is now part of who you are?" I gasp as two fingers trapped my engorged clit and other fingers twist and pull a nipple.

"Yes... I... I want you... always... to be happy... and satisfied. I love what... what we had this... this summer. Oh, God, Ronnie... I want... want to do everything... anything for you. I'll fuck you... all day... or suck your wonderful cock if we're not fucking... or fuck your friends... or... or... hell, masturbate in front of you... or your friends." I leaned over and moved my hips to move my pussy over his cock. "I'll do anything you want... anything... I want you... and... I want you to always, always to be happy." After a moment of renewed fucking, a thought came to me. "We'll probably have to be careful with the baby..."

He smiled and thrust up sharply, driving his cock deep. God... how much we can fuck. He added, "My mom... she'll want her only... granddaughter every... chance she can." We smiled knowingly, agreeably to each other. He flipped us and fucked me with fierce intensity. We came. Then we collapsed in exhaustion but our understanding burned into our new life together.

Two days later was the weekend and Saturday noon put an exclamation point on our understanding of how our life would continue. Or, rather, an opportunity for me to put that exclamation point onto my commitment to our life. I spent much of the morning preparing: baked chicken, potato salad, and muffins. It was food that could be used easily later with minimal fuss.

I heard the crunch of gravel outside, turned the oven down to keep the chicken warm, wiped my hands on a towel, and walked out onto the deck. I was, of course, naked with my long hair tied back in a ponytail. I was admittedly anxious to once again experience one of our weekends of open, uninhibited, and freely developing sex. What I found outside stopping alongside my car wasn't just Ronnie's pickup but two others. I recognized two of the black men exiting the other trucks as the men I had previously been shared with. The other black man, about the same age and build as the others, I assumed and later confirmed to be the other contractor Ronnie called in for specialized assistance on projects. The plumber, electrician, and dry-wall installer all together.

My natural instinct was still to raise my arms to cover but I resisted. This is what I said I wanted and he was giving it to me all at once: sex, lots of it; being shared; and exposure to someone new. I stepped down off the deck to meet Ronnie who kissed me, one hand on my bare ass and the other on a breast. I boldly stepped up to the two men I had already met with a kiss on the lips as I pressed my body into theirs, their hands sliding over my back and butt. I stood in front of the third man as Ronnie introduced him, confirming my assumption before I stepped into him, my arms around his neck to kiss him.

I stepped back to Ronnie who held me in front of him. He brazenly cupped and fondled a breast and stroked my growing belly. He proudly announced, "Amy and I are getting married but we're not spreading the word quite yet." As he stroked my belly, he kissed my shoulder and neck. "She is also carrying our baby as you can see." I smiled and put my hand over his on my belly. "None of that changes her desire for sexual experience, though." Nothing more needed to be said. Their eyes followed Ronnie's hands as he openly fondled my breasts and moved between my thighs which I just as brazenly parted for his easier access.

Finally, though, I turned, kissed Ronnie, and moved to the steps. "Before this starts something we can't stop, I have lunch ready inside. I wasn't warned but Ronnie knows I like a surprise... especially one like this. First, though, we eat."

There was no complaint. How could there be? They were going to be fed by a naked woman who was going to be available to them afterward with the promise of satisfying their every desire. Four men, I mused as I placed plates and bowls of food on the table and thankful that I cooked more than I needed to for leftovers. Hands touched my body, breasts, and ass mostly, as I moved among them and I giggled and smiled encouragement. I knew two of them, those two had big cocks, too. Not as big as Ronnie, but big. I found myself glancing at the third... and wondering. Could four big black cocks be too much?

I was to find out soon enough. Ronnie kept it orderly which I appreciated. He made sure the table and kitchen got cleaned up, first. I did the washing and directing where things went but it would mean I didn't have that mess hanging around. It also meant my body was touched and felt regularly as the men got close and that touching quickly became more aggressive and blatant as they found no resistance from me or objection from Ronnie.

My ass and breast were regularly caressed and fondled with soft sighs and moans escaping my lips. I was enjoying the attention of this build-up to the real sex to follow. If I was getting too aroused to this point, how were the men doing? I dropped my hands into the water and braced myself suddenly when a thick finger was pressed between my slightly parted thighs and into my wet and yielding pussy. I parted my legs wider, gasping and groaning. Other hands were at my breasts and nipples and another soon moved to my front and between my legs to stroke my clit.

"OH... GOD..." I gasped out. "Mmmmmm... ohhhhh... we... I... still... clean... up..."

Someone moved me slightly away from the sink, moved in front of me, and held me securely by the shoulders as the assault continued on my body with another finger added into my pussy. I dropped my forehead onto Ronnie's clothed chest as his friends ravaged me with their hands, fingers in my pussy, hands on my breasts, and fingers at my engorged clit. I shook hard enough in an orgasm that Ronnie and one of his buddies assisted me to one of the chairs where I sagged very unladylike like with legs splayed and fully exposed.

The men finished cleaning up, using towels to place washed pots and pans that remained on the counter to be put away later. I rose on shaky legs when the last of it was done. I moved wobbly but stepped up to each of the men with a smile and passionate kiss. I kissed each long enough for their hands to roam over my bare back and ass. When I finally arrived at Ronnie, I gave him a little more passion, then I said just loud enough for the others to hear but not so loud as to make that obvious, "I like your friends. I like the way they understand ladies first." There were open chuckles behind me. I turned to face the others, grasped Ronnie's hands, placing one over a breast, and, after parting my legs and rising onto my toes, moved the other between my legs and onto my juicy lips. I moaned through a sultry smile as one finger slid between my lips and inside. I settled down flat on my feet to feel the finger deeper which really pressed his hand against my clit.

"Where would my husband-to-be like this party to move to?" I asked by turning my head up to him.
There was no response. Not verbal, anyway. As one, they turned for the door outside as if it had been stated. It was a hot, sunny day with a slight breeze. What better place to fuck an agreeable woman.
Ronnie left his buddies to take me outside as he went for a large blanket we had used before. By the time he joined us, I was on my knees before three naked black men using my mouth and both hands on their quickly firming cocks. I was pleased, too. The third man was big, also, but not quite as thick. Four big black cocks and only little me. I was looking forward to being ravaged by them.
I had expressed concern to Ronnie that my swelling belly would make me less appealing to him. He had laughed at the statement. There is something about a pregnant woman, he had said, that seems to make them especially sexy. The very knowledge they'd been fucked? Taboo reminders going back to their mothers?
With the heavy blanket spread on the grass, I lay back with legs spread, knees raised, and dropped to the side, lewdly opening myself to the men in eager invitation. As before, Ronnie stood to the side to allow one of the other men to be the first. As if in consideration of the new friend, new to me and fucking me, the other two stepped to the side, also. I held my arms out toward him and he needed no further encouragement. He got down between my legs and his hard black meat was rubbed over my slick pussy lips until it sank into my hole. He positioned himself and I smiled up at him. He then thrust his cock halfway in.
I gasped and wrapped my hands around his neck, "Ooooooo... yesssss..." He pulled back an inch and drove the rest into my pussy. He used long, strong thrusts and it felt wonderful, my arousal and stimulation steadily and quickly rising. Being fucked by a new friend outside and being watched intently by two other friends and Ronnie. Oh, yes... exhibitionism, exposure was an exciting element.
My focus went entirely to the man fucking me until I felt something on my left cheek. I turned to find Ronnie's long, black cock prodding me there. I turned with an open mouth for him to slide it in which he did to the entrance of my throat. That encouraged another with his cock touching my head from the other side. I pulled off Ronnie's cock and looked up at him as I was still being powerfully fucked. His smile was encouraging, proud, and excited. I blew him a kiss and turned my head to accept the other cock.
The next man took position between my legs, too, not requiring me to move a bit except to wrap my legs around his waist this time. Cock continued to be offered to my mouth and I continued to accept them and down my throat. The third man wanted me on top, perhaps my favorite position because of how deeply I can feel cock in my pussy. I rode him aggressively making him grunt and groan until he climaxed with the third load of cum pumped into me.
Ronnie stood next to me as I recovered. His cock was right there as I sat up. I kissed the head and angled my mouth to take it inside without using my hands. I strained my eyes up, a distorted smile on my mouthful of cock. I knew, as much as he enjoyed my mouth on his cock, at the moment he wanted something more. He grasped me at my upper arms and raised me up, the cock inside me sliding out. As I stood, I felt the three loads of cum leaking from my gaping pussy.
I stepped up to him, his hard cock pointing at me. I raised up so his cock slid between my legs. I hugged him tight and slid my dripping pussy over his cock, massaging his cock with my pussy lips. I whispered to him, "The best for last."
He whispered back, "No, no... not the last... just the next." I kissed him hard, feeling his cock move along my parted pussy lip and clit. "You're going to get a lot of cock today."
He put me back onto the blanket on my hands and knees. I wiggled my ass in invitation and tease, felt him guide the bulbous head of his cock to my hole, and thrust it in to the hilt. I felt the head deep inside and his balls slap me as our bodies smacked together.
Someone put water in front of me as I gasped for air after the orgasm Ronnie's fucking gave me. The guys had beers and we all relaxed back on the deck in the shade. I was curled in Ronnie's lap as I sipped the water and listened to their comfortable banter back and forth. We were all naked and the comfort shown among these men was impressive. The talk shifted from several topics before settling on business, of all things. Four glistening, long cocks and a leaking pussy were on display and the talk fell to something they all shared a common bond with larger projects where their combined expertise might give them value and advantage.
As the other three shared thoughts, Ronnie whispered in my ear. I smiled, rose from his lap, and went inside, returning a moment later handing him a tube of lubrication. As Ronnie squeezed a glob onto his cock head and spread it over his length, that action (and his anticipation) producing a hard and ready pole, the guys stopped talking. They leaned forward as I bent over the railing and spreading my ass cheeks. As he pressed lubrication on and in my ass, there was a soft murmur around me.
I looked over my shoulder at Ronnie as he placed his cock head at my closed, greasy asshole. "Now, I suppose you're all going fuck my ass..."
He pressed his cock at my puckered hole until the bulbous head popped past the resistance of the sphincter. "Mmmmmm..." he moaned at once being in my tight, clenching ass. "I suspect you are correct... if you wish it."
Wish it? I begged it. I turned my head over the other shoulder and strained to see each of them. They were all stroking their big cocks as they watched. "I love... Ronnie fucking... my ass," I gasped out while struggling to hold eye contact with them. "Please... please fuck... my asshole... too... ooooooooh... fuckkkkk... please..."
There was no debate or discussion or second thoughts or uncertainty. The men stood and surrounded us as Ronnie began in earnest to fuck my ass with long powerful strokes that ended with his balls smacking my empty pussy. Hands began fondling and stroking my body and swinging breasts. A finger found its way underneath to caress my pussy and clit, then suddenly driving to the last knuckle into me. I exploded in orgasm, then again shortly after I felt Ronnie's cock pulse and spew his cum into my ass.
He pulled out quickly, even as my body was still shaking from the second orgasm, my arms weakening so I was not supported by my forearms on the railing. I glanced between my legs to see a long string of cum following Ronnie's retreating cock. It wasn't but a throbbing orgasmic heartbeat that another set of feet appeared behind me and a cock pressing into my gaping ass.
The next two were the same complete with my own orgasms. When the last man pulled out of my ass, it wasn't merely a string of cum following the retreating cock but a flow of cum. The sight was crude and obscene and somehow exceedingly arousing.
I turned around to face Ronnie sitting in the rocker opposite me. My heel happened to step into the puddle of cum on the deck floor under me. I looked down, as the others did, and I blushed. All of that came out of my ass? I gathered myself, tested my shaky legs, and asked if anyone needed a beer. They all did, of course. I moved carefully back inside trying to keep my thighs pressed together until I reached the kitchen to wipe my dripping ass with a rag. I gathered four beers and a bottle of water and returned outside. After delivering each man a beer, and a thank you kiss, I returned to Ronnie. He placed his beer on the floor, turned me around, and pulled me back to his lap. His knees were together so I opened my legs and felt his cock pressing at me as I began to sit. I gasped as he maneuvered me to sit down over his mostly re-hardened cock. Sitting facing the other men I knew they had a clear view of the black cock buried in my white pussy with small movements from the rocking motion Ronnie began.
Ronnie grasped his beer and one of my breasts. "I would never be so crude as to call my future wife a cum-dump," he began. I looked back at him as the men watched and listened. He pinched a nipple and placed the cold bottle on the other one. I sighed contentedly. "But... you seem to be enjoying all this. Am I wrong?"
"God, no," I blurted out between gasps and moans, "you know I love this. I love all this cock and cum dripping from my body. I love the orgasms I get from it." It was quite a feeling to be so lewdly displayed and to profess these desires.
He kissed my shoulder and thrust up awkwardly into me, "Then," he gasped with me, "can we pretend you are our cum-dump to use for the day?"
I dropped my water bottle, positioned my feet under me, and began rising and lowering on his cock, exposing more of the black meat as I began urgently fucking him. "GOD! YES... anything... everything... fuck me... fill my holes... have me drink... you cum down... my throat. Fill me... cover me... with your cum. God... yes."
If I wasn't before, at that moment, for the moment, I became the fuck-slut-cum-dump for four big black cocks. It was a long day and into the night with four big cocks taking their turns in all of my holes, the wait as someone else fucked me allowing them to somehow continue time after time. Nobody could have had a clue how many times each of them came spewing cum into or onto me. Nobody could have a clue how many orgasms I survived as a result.
By the time the other guys left in the dark of night, Ronnie carried me into the shower and held me upright as the cascading water did a sufficient job of cleaning the cum off my body. He dried me off and carried me to bed where I curled into his side, a leg and arm draped over his body and his arm holding me to him. My pussy, ass, and jaw were all tender or outright sore. I felt like I swallowed enough cum that my swelling pregnant belly was because of that.
In the quiet of the darkness, "Was it too much, Amy? Did we overdo it?"
"No," I sighed sleepily, "but... let's not do it regularly." He kissed the top of my head.