Adultery Aunty with big black Ass

One day i was walking outside and i saw one big ass black aunty going towards grocery shop. My eyes got stuck on her big black ass automatically.Her ass crack was partially visible in saree so i realised how big her both ass cheeks were.As you can see in pic.Big ass aunties are my weakness.I thought muscular young guy like me deserves her and I went to that grocery shop.l am muscular guy so I easily get attention and so stood beside her.She suddenly looked at me when I asked shopkeeper for some stuff.l gave smile to her and we got eye contact for few seconds.After that i tried initiating general conversation with her as she seemed little interested.So talked with her for few minute after that she was about to go from shop.l saw her grocery items were very heavy so i asked to help her and said this big muscles are waste if it can't help beautiful women like you.She agreed by smiling and i told her I wasn't joking she can check my biceps.She hesitantly touched my biceps and just smiled as she was shy.In the whole way while dropping her i complemented and flirted with her.While reaching home she said you talk nice and i asked her number by saying i can talk more nicely.She easily gave and from that day i started talking with her on phone.We became close after few flirty talks and we started to make plan to met alone.One day i got chance bcs her husband was going out of station for a week.She called me and said to bring one week cloths also.l went to her house and directly I started smooching her thick black lips by grabbing her ass tightly.She also was kissing and saying to control as we had seven days.I said you don’t know from first day when i saw your ass,day & night i am thinking to love it.She also said the day she saw me she also wanted to get fucked hard in my big muscular arms.This excited both more and we both Started licking each other by undressing each other.l turned her back kissed and licked her ass madly. As you can see in pic i spreaded her ass checks before licking her asshole.I eat her ass nicely.After that i licked her shaved dark pussy in 69 but i was licking her ass more.We both cumed each other twice in oral sex.Than we both fucked each other several rounds.I remember fucking her straight 7 days and after 1st day we both started roaming naked and fucking each other at every corner.l used to drove her mad by stroking continuously tll she cumed thrice.I also did anal and her ass felt heaven from inside.After 7 days over madness got over.Again she is waiting for that moment bcs we continuously fucked while sleeping,eating,bathing and cooking.

6-F3-BA15-F-629-F-419-F-A68-E-C5-C60-F3-F20-ED C25-F2-EBC-B075-42-A4-816-B-1717-BCE7-A03-E