Adultery Big ass aunty

One day in society function i saw one aunty standing on stairs in front of me.Aunties big round ass was looking soo hot.As you can see pic of that day.I thought dam my tongue should be between her ass cheeks.So i initiated a conversation with her that i can help her with stuffs moving as she was new in society.After first conversation only we both started having eye contacts secretly with each other at society function.I am muscular guy so aunties easily gets attracted towards me.Less than a week she called me in her flat for help.I went and helped her with her stuff i gave my number and our long chats started.l used to flirt with her and one day i asked her for a coffee as i knew her husband would be out of station for few days.She immediately said yes and i buyed extra double doted condom to give her more pleasure.When i went to her flat i flirted that she was looking more hot than her coffee and she replied for that you need to taste both.Then we started coming close and kissing each other.immediately after kissing told her to turn back, at first she thought something but turned i lifted her saree with petticoat and became out of control after seeing that big round bum in brown panty soo close to my face.l grabbed it and started kissing her ass then I removed her panty and kissed & licked her both ass cheeks.As you can see how hot her ass looks after removing her panty.l placed my face inside her both ass cheeks and started eating her ass hole while fingering her pussy.I was soo happy because my fantasy of putting my face and my tongue between her ass cheeks became true.As you can see in pic me licking her ass hole.After my fantasy got full filled I started licking her tummy and chubby hairy pussy.Then i fucked her several rounds with extra double dotted condom taking her both legs on my sholders.I also tried and convinced her for anal without condom to feel her ass from inside.I again licked her big round ass hole little more to insert my cock.I inserted and felt her big round ass from inside.we had 4-5 rounds of anal that day.After that i continued visiting her and several times had fucked her big round ass.Her ass became more big and round as i am licking and fucking it daily.

987-FF5-B7-C5-D5-4-D2-F-88-FE-594-C8-DEBD314 BC83-D493-02-EE-4-CC1-A8-FB-93-D7-CA303-EE5 CA548-CA7-CA8-B-440-E-871-D-C670-E1-FA46-E2