Humor Boys Domination on Lw????

R

Rockstar Rocky

Har section maie boys ne ess forum ko dominate kiya huva hai...aakhire essa kyu?? :girlcry:
Ye nahi chalega :protest: .
Girls , its our turn...
Naina , , LADYDEVIL , Sakshi
Mahi Maurya , Mahi
#Girls_rise_your_voice
Smartphone girls ke pass bhi hai , ab boys aakar unko type kar ke toh denge nahi
Agar forum mai dabdaba chahiye toh active raho Mahi Maurya or Naina ko hi dekh lo active member hai toh unka dabdaba hai yaha
Ab bina active member bane ghanta domination hoga

DOMINATING
I think you don't get my point dear. This discission is not about that , boys and girls are equal or not.
It's about , why girls are not too active and due which boys are dominating the online forum.
I know its totally your choice dear, wheter you want to comment or not on a particular thread but just think from my side, if you found yourself alone in a community where most of girls members are silent , then is it not obvious to ask these type of questions.
Ok AANYA i got your point.
But the problem is that most of the stories are written from boys point of view, and even when 1-2 are written from girls views then they lack in reality. As the writers are male only.

So what i suggest is that, instead of going into any discussion, you start writing a story from our point of view. With which we can more relate.
And i will surely give support to you.

ADMIN :D
Senior Moderator
Ok AANYA i got your point.
But the problem is that most of the stories are written from boys point of view, and even when 1-2 are written from girls views then they lack in reality. As the writers are male only.

So what i suggest is that, instead of going into any discussion, you start writing a story from our point of view. With which we can more relate.
And i will surely give support to you.
Happy New Year

Tags
user