Adultery Cheerleaders - Copied from Net

When we got upstairs Jim was still looking at me with wonder in his eyes.
"I can't believe you did this. It's…it's fucking awesome. What happened exactly?." I smiled and set about making up some dinner for all my pets. The dogs were chasing each other through the kitchen and living room, barking like mad.
"Oh, I was in the shop watching some football, the game had already started by the time I got done with the paperwork and I didn't want to miss it. I was pretty pissed when I heard the knock on the window, but I'd forgotten to close the blind and I had to answer, Tara and Lisa were there at the door, desperate. They told me they were stranded, and that nobody knew about them, there phones didn't work and they hadn't seen any cars pass, so it all kind of just fell into place." Jim cut up some fruit and spread it out on the different plates.
"I can't believe it. We've got to crush that car though, and soon." A little of the lust had faded from Jim, and he was now thinking clearly, and being as pragmatic as always.
"Yeah." Thoughts of what I had to do were racing through my head.
"I'm giving Doc a call tonight and have him up here too, he'll take care of all the reproductive issues for us, and then take at least one of them off our hands."
"I haven't seen Doc for years, are you sure he'd condone this?"
"Yeah, don't you remember that little incident he had in his office right after he got done with his residency."
"Oh yeah," Jim slapped himself on the forehead in jest, "I forgot about that." I started putting together some tuna sandwiches, I was going to make the girls eat healthy, I wouldn't want them adding on any more weight to their hot little frames in captivity.
"So which one were you thinking about taking?" I asked Jim as he was making up some juice.
"I kind of liked that one you whipped. Tits is nice, but there was just something about that one..."
"Tara."
"Yeah, Tara, there was just something about her." Jim winked at me.
"She's a feisty one, you'd have to keep your guard up and break her good, but she is hot, and I think if you could convert her, she'd be one hell of a fun slave to have." I chuckled, I almost couldn't believe I was talking about these girls like objects, but I liked it.
"Your right, I was thinking about it a little, I think I'm going to weld up some steel collars and cuffs for her, then chain them all together where she basically has to crawl around, you know, where she can't stand up completely and she can't lift her arms, she'll kind of be like a dog. I think if I leave her like that for a couple weeks, whip her, make her go outside to pee and humiliate her with things like that, I think she'll start to break." Jim looked up and smiled. "And in the chains, I can still make her kneel and fuck her like a dog whenever I want too!" I smacked Jim on the back, I liked the way he was thinking.
"Sounds like a good idea, you'll have to make up a few pairs of chains for me too. I think Doc will take Tits, he's always had the breast fixation, and Jayme definitely fits that.
Jim nodded his assent.
"And you?"
"I'm taking Emily and Monique for sure, I have big plans for those two. They're both kind of timid and obedient already, though," I looked up at Jim, "but I'll break them even more." I laughed and smacked my fist into my palm as a gesture of force.
"I don't know about Lisa, she's kind of got the same traits too and I love that. I love ones that are already a bit submissive, but to keep three, that might be a bit much to handle by myself." Jim shrugged his shoulders.
"You've got a lot of space man, and you don't have to work much, you could do it?"
"Yeah, I suppose?"
I really didn't know what I was going to do with Lisa yet, I was being completely honest.
"Let's take this down to Monique and get a little show." I picked up a plate of food and started toward Monique's room. When I opened the door she was laying on the bed watching TV, the dildo was sitting, glistening, on the table near the TV.
"Hello slut, I can see you've been busy?" I picked up the dildo and set down the food in its place. I moved toward the bed and sat to Monique's left.
"Lay back my dear." I was close to her, my legs pressed against her side. Jim sat opposite me and framed Monique so she could barely move.
I started playing with her clit, rubbing her little nub till she started to react.
"That's a good girl." Jim had his mouth locked on one of her breasts while he ran his hand over her belly. I spread her pussy lips and moved the head of the dildo to her opening.
"But I…" She looked up at me with those sweet eyes, but I didn't care. Her face contorted as I rammed the fake cock home in her pussy. I pushed as far as it would go, her hips bucked as the dildo drove in and barely protruded from her snatch.
"Come on, get those hands down here and start masturbating for us." Jim was busy sucking away at her breast like a child in desperate need of being fed. I started pinching and tugging on Monique's free nipple, she had such beautiful breasts, they were so resilient and fine.
Monique grabbed the end of the dildo with one hand and started fucking herself while using the fingers of her other hand to rub her cit. I grabbed for her ankle and forced it into my chest so her leg was bent back over her body, Jim did the same and we forced her hips up off the bed.
"That's it cunt, rub that pussy raw." Monique was starting to moan, I could see the tell tale signs of arousal, her breathing changed, her body started to tremble. Before my eyes the girl was becoming a slut.
I pulled hard on her tit, stretching her soft supple skin. Jim had his fingers buried in her breast, mauling her flesh. He locked his mouth on hers and started to kiss her.
Monique's pussy opened wide to swallow the large dildo as she moved it in and out of her body. Her legs were shaking in my grasp and I ran my hand over the back of her thigh.
"That's it slut, work those fingers. Soon I'll have Emily up here with you then you two can go at it!" Monique was panting, she moaned louder every time Jim or I played with her tits. I could see she was wet, and her fingers continued to move faster and faster over her clit.
"Are you going to cum slut?" I bent down so my face was inches from hers. I could see the wave of humiliation pass over her.
"Yes….yes Master." I ran my hand through her hair.
"Then you may cum whore." Her whole body started to vibrate, she closed her eyes to a squint and bit down on her lip as she started to groan. She rammed the dildo home in brutal, deep, thrusts. I held her leg firm as her hips started gyrating and she screamed out in orgasm. I pinched her breast hard, twisting the nipple violently. Her body was covered in a sheen of perspiration as she continued to moan and cry out as the pleasure came over her in waves.
After a few minutes Monique's body stopped trembling and both Jim and I let go of her legs. She lay there, legs spread, the dildo still protruding from her sex. I pulled the shaft free from her pussy and brought it to her mouth, forcing it between her teeth I made her deep throat it.
"When we leave I want you to go into the shower and get yourself cleaned up for me." I undid the little lock on her collar. "After you've showered I want you to put back on your collar, and…" I handed her a pair of police handcuffs. "I want you to cuff your hands behind your back and be ready for me, kneeling on the floor. Understand?" She looked up at me, her eyes were locked on mine as the large dildo jutted from her mouth and she nodded.
"Good." Jim was already to the door, I got off the bed and followed him. Monique lay still on the mattress as I slammed the door shut, making sure it was locked from the outside.
"That girl is hot, and she hated masturbating for us." Jim turned back to me to speak, there was an intensity in his eyes.
"She was humiliated, but she still did it, and orgasmed. I don't know if she hated it or not, but making her do it, that's what makes it fun. She's starting to come around." I couldn't get the grin off my face.
I grabbed a small blanket from the hall closet and then headed with Jim into the kitchen. We picked up the food we'd made and carried it into the basement for the girls. I planned to let Emily sleep in her little cage all night. I'd decided that I was going to fuck her the next day, so I wanted her a little more pliable, and keeping her alone in the small enclosure, I think it would help?
The basement went silent as we opened the door.
"Dinner's served." None of the girls moved. Jayme was on the floor still rubbing her aching breasts with Lisa sitting to her side. Tara stood off in the corner, her face still filled with rage.
Emily looked like a cute little puppy in the cage, her sweet little face peered up at me as I opened the door and put her food and drink inside, then I tossed the small blanket in and shut the door. I knelt down so only she could hear me.
"I'm going to fuck you tomorrow, I hope you have a good nights sleep!" I could see her Emily's face go pale, I doubted she'd get much sleep thinking about me taking her virginity, but that was why I did it, I wanted her to think about it all night long.
"Eat up." I moved next to Jim and we stood in front of the kennel side by side, loving every second of the humiliation the girls' felt as they ate their dinner like animals on display in the zoo. They were all silent, I almost expected some kind of protestation from Tara, but nothing came.
We stood there for a good ten minutes, the girls' had eaten their food quickly, and I'm sure they were still very hungry. I whispered to Jim.
"You want to take her upstairs?" I kept my eyes locked on the kennel, he knew without me say that I was talking about Tara.
"Yeah."
"Tara, get your ass out here." I opened the kennel door, I could see the confusion and despair in her eyes, she desperately wanted to combat me, but I think the memory of the lashing she'd taken was still too fresh. She shuffled slowly towards where I stood, she looked defeated, for the moment at least.
When Tara got close to the door I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her outside and pushed her to her knees on the floor. I locked the kennel door shut then looped a rope around her neck. I had no intention of choking her, I just wanted to use it as a leash. With Jim's help I tied Tara's hands together with a length of rope that dangled free from her neck and brought her palms together up near her throat, till it almost looked like she was praying. There was still free rope, and it was the perfect way to lead her up the stairs like a dog.
"Get up off your knees!" Tara struggled to her feet, without the use of her hands she had to stagger to gain her balance. I handed the rope to Jim and let him have control of her.
"Good night slaves', I guess I'll see you in the morning."
Mocking and taunting her I blew a kiss to Emily as she knelt in the small cage, I stood at the door for a moment to savor the utter degradation that shone on her eyes, then I slammed it shut and locked the girls' in the darkened basement for the night.
I followed close behind Tara as she cautiously took each step up the stairs. The lines across her ass and thighs had faded quite a bit, but they were still visible. She whimpered in humiliation as I ran my hand over the curve of her ass.
We paused by the fridge, it wasn't that late and Jim wanted to catch the end of the basketball game. I grabbed one of the long, thick, cucumbers I'd bought from a farmer at the side of the road yesterday, it wasn't perfectly smooth and it had little pointed knots running along it's length.
"I'm sure this will keep her busy while we watch the game." I handed the long green cucumber to Jim as we moved into the entertainment room, Tara couldn't see what we'd exchanged. It was hard for her to turn her head at all the way her neck and wrists were bound.
I sat in my comfortable recliner and Jim sat down on the couch. He made Tara just stand there as he held the end of the rope in his hand.
"Do you know what this is?" Jim held up the massive cucumber so Tara could see, she just stared at it wide eyed.
"Pat's ordered a bunch of toys for you girls', but they're not in yet, so we're just going to have to make do." He set the cucumber on his thigh, it was pointed straight up and must have been a good 10" long, not to mention 3" in diameter.
Jim winked at Tara and nodded his head toward the thick projection.
"Go on, mount it slut." Tara turned her head toward me, perhaps hoping for a reprieve, but I just smiled back at her.
She had to bend her whole torso down to see the huge jutting vegetable Jim held at the base on his leg.
Jim tugged on the rope that was acting as a leash around Tara's neck and he pulled her towards him, making her straddle his thigh.
I stood up and moved behind Tara, Jim had to hold the cucumber erect, so I decided to help out. I reached between Tara's legs and spread her labia. With one hand on her shoulder I started pushing her down. She wasn't gagged, but all she did was start to weep when the vegetable touched her pussy.
"That's it slut, I'm sure you've done this before." The thick green piece of produce started disappearing in Tara's cunt as I pushed down on her shoulders. I no longer had to spread her pussy lips, she'd already been penetrated and her lips were spreading for the intrusion on their own.
Tara faced Jim, her tits hung enticingly in front of him. I forced her down until her labia touched his hand which was holding the cucumber firm, she was spread wide and had a good 7" of the object inside her tight pussy.
My work done I sat down in my chair and tried to watch both the game, and Tara impaled on the vegetable. Jim pulled hard on the rope and brought Tara's face close to his.
"I want to watch the end of the game, and in that time I want you to fuck this cucumber like it was my dick, because you're just a fucking useless whore, and you need something in that pussy of yours." I could see Tara's neck straining against the pressure on the rope, she was almost to the point of tears.
Jim let the tension off the rope and lifted the cucumber off his thigh. Tara jerked upwards as she had to get up onto her tip toes.
"I said I want you to start fucking it, and I don't want you to stop till I tell you to!" Jim let the cucumber down and again rested it again on his leg. The muscles in Tara's thighs corded as she lifted herself up off the vegetable, she stopped just as the tip was about to pop free from her pussy, then forced herself back down on the huge piece of produce.
"That's it whore, you know how to do it." Tara started to move slightly faster, the thick green cucumber spread her pussy wide and it started to gleam in the light as her body began to lubricate.
After a few minutes of watching intently as Tara fucked away at the cucumber, I diverted my attention to the game. Jim seemed to stay interested for a few minutes longer in Tara than I did, but the action on TV started to get good and he too focused on the game.
Tara was granted no respite from fucking the cucumber with our inattention, she continued to ride the vegetable, her thighs moving her up and down, forcing the bulbous object deep in her pussy. Her breasts bounced and shuddered as she impaled herself continually on the cucumber. Occasionally I'd look over, loving the sight of the disappearing green shaft as it spread her pussy wide.
In spite of herself Tara started to groan as the studded vegetable rubbed her cunt, she started to grind her clit against Jim's hand each time she thrust down. It got harder and harder to watch the game as Tara was obviously about to cum. Her body was covered in perspiration as she bucked up and down, her thighs moving faster and faster.
Neither Jim nor I said a word to her, Tara had her eyes closed and was riding the cucumber like a bull. Jim looked over at me and smiled as Tara arched her upper body back, she had a gorgeous, flat stomach
"Oh God, Oh God…" Tara was humping Jim's thigh and the vegetable like a woman possessed.

Oh God!" Tara screamed out in orgasm, when she came her whole body looked like it was on fire and spasmed out of control. Her breasts were shaking like jell-o and she drove her body down on the thick green cucumber till it was deep in her cunt. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh." It was like a tremor of muscle contractions passed through Tara's body, she trembled with orgasm and cried out in pleasure. Jim and I just stared at her, this cunt in heat.
"You're just a fucking slut, a two bit whore." Tara's eyes shot open and Jim rammed the cucumber deeper in her pussy, leaving only a small little rim of green still visible. He pushed her down on the floor.
"How did you like that cunt?" Tara started to sob, she was on her knees, with her hands bound to her throat she had to support herself on her elbows. She started to lift up, but Jim put his legs on her back.
"Stay there you whore, I need a foot rest." Tara's breasts dangled and almost touched the floor as she was forced to stay on her elbows and knees. I could see the little crown of the cucumber just barely protruding from her pussy.
Oblivious to her suffering Jim turned to me and pointed at the basketball game on the TV, his feet were up on Tara's back. I kicked up the recliner and laid back.
"This is a pretty good game, isn't it?"
"Yeah, it's a good game." My dick was starting to ache, and I was almost ready to go spend the night with Monique again, but the game seemed to go on forever, it went into OT. I didn't think Tara could last, she kept twisting her body, scraping her nipples on the floor trying to get Jim to take his feet off his back, but he never did, he kept winking at me every time she started to whimper.
When the game finally ended, I was just about to head off for the night when Jim got off the couch and knelt behind Tara.
"Watch this buddy." Jim grabbed the end of the cucumber that was still lodged in Tara's pussy and started to inch it out. She groaned as her lips spread wide and allowed the massive vegetable out.
"Look at that cunt spread buddy." Jim ran his fingers over Tara's stretched labia.
Jim started sliding the piece of produce out again, till it finally came out with a wet pop, Tara was sobbing, completely degraded.
"I've got to fuck this bitch." Jim bellied up to Tara, she was basically in a doggy style position already with her cute ass high in the air. I heard Tara grunt as Jim rammed home, sinking his cock into her wet pussy. He started to fuck her hard, I could hear the flesh slapping loud as I got to my feet.
"I'm going to go grab Monique and hit the sack. The bedroom is set up for you." Jim grabbed for Tara's hips as he pounded into her. I could see her nipples rubbing against the carpet as he drove her body forward with each thrust.
"Thanks a lot man." I was surprised he could get out any words at all, he was almost growling at Tara as he brutally fucked her on the floor. I could hear the sounds of their mating even as I entered the room down the hall where Monique was. She was there on the floor, waiting for me, kneeling with the collar locked around her neck and hands cuffed behind her back. She started to rock nervously as I entered the room and stood next to her. I ran my hand through her hair.
"You did good slut." I pushed her head into my groin and held her next to my cock, feeling her soft moist hair on me was like heaven.
I put a hand under her arm and lifted her to her feet. I could hear Jim bellow down the hall, and Monique looked terrified as she heard the loud slapping of flesh.
We walked into my bedroom and I led Monique to the bed, I pushed her down so she was on her side and I laid next to her. I slid my fingers over her clit, then drove two deep in her pussy. I finger fucked her slowly.
"So, were you a good girl today, did you masturbate for me?" Monique held her head low.
"Yes Master, this slut tried hard today." She couldn't look at me, and I could feel her body getting wet as I thrust my fingers into her.
"How many times did you cum whore?" I started playing with her breasts.
"I…I mean, this slut orgasmed 6 times today Master." She was breathing heavily now, my fingers were wet with her juices, she spread her legs wider, allowing me perfect access.
"Is your pussy tender?" She started rocking her hips, I could see her stomach muscles contracting.
"Yes Master." I pulled my fingers free from her cunt with a suddenness she wasn't expecting, there was a look of bewilderment on her face. I put my hand to her mouth and thrust my wet fingers in between her lips.
"Lick me clean slut." Monique started lapping her tongue over my fingers, an instant before she was about to orgasm, now her face was burning red with shame as my fingers were in her mouth.
When she had my fingers clean I grabbed Monique by the shoulders and rolled her over onto her belly, spreading her legs wide with my hand. I started running my moist fingers over her ass. She yelped when I put my finger on her anus and started easing into her.
"So, I guess you'd rather I fuck your ass tonight, since your pussy is so tender?" Monique grunted as I pushed my finger deeper, she let out a small whine of despair as I got to the knuckle.
"No Master, please, please fuck my…I mean, please fuck this slut's pussy, Aaahhh." Monique cried out as I forced her sphincter opened.
"Please Master, please fuck this whore's pussy, please." I left my finger in her ass.
"Please Master." Monique tried to turn her head back so she could see me, her hands flexed behind her back as I kept my finger buried in her.
"I'm going to fuck Emily tomorrow." I pushed my finger deeper in her ass. "I'm going to keep you both as my slaves, you're going to spend a lot of time together." I loved the way her ass cheeks contracted and squeezed my hand between her bottom.
"Please Master, fuck this whore's pussy, please." There was a desperation in her voice that I loved. I twisted my finger around, making Monique sob louder.
"I don't know slut, it's so tight and inviting."
"Please Master, no." Monique's head collapsed into the covers.
"Okay slut." I pulled my finger from her ass with a pop, then rolled her onto her back, her cuffed hands were pinned beneath her as I loomed over her.
"I want you to put all your energy into fucking me then." I pinched her nipple between my finger.
"Yes Master."
I laid down on my back in the middle of the bed. I grabbed Monique under her arms and lifted her to a kneeling position.
"Get me nice and hard, then mount me." I don't know whether Monique felt relieved that I wasn't going to take her ass, or disgusted that she now had to act as her own fluffer.
It was awkward, but Monique managed to shift her body into position without the use of her hands. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took my penis in her throat. I could feel my body tense, and react, as her lips closed over the head of my cock. I was almost hard as it was, but with her sweet mouth encircling my prick it didn't take me long to become fully erect.
"That's it slut, make me hard." Monique bobbed her head up and down on my cock. I just laid back and watched, loving every instant.
Monique used her tongue to lick the length of my penis, she took my testicles in her mouth and sucked me till I thought I'd blow. I think at that point she knew I was ready too.
"Master, may this slut take your dick in her pussy?" She looked up at me, still lapping her tongue on the head of my penis.
"Yes slut." Monique had to waddle her way into position. She almost fell when she lifted her leg over my body.
"Master, will you please put your dick in this slut's pussy." Monique was primed to impale herself on my prick. I reached out and spread her labia, guiding her down onto my pole. She was quite wet as the head of my cock disappeared into her body. She kept lowering herself down until I was completely inside her and her inner thighs were flat against my skin.
I grabbed for her nipples and pinched them between my fingers. I could feel her vaginal muscles pulsing and throbbing as she sat on my dick. I pulled her breasts taut as she started to fuck me.
"That's it slut, make me cum in your pussy." Monique started moving faster, rising up on my dick, then driving her pelvis down till she was again buried on my pole. She had to use her legs alone to lift up off me, she bucked and gyrated her hips making sure to fuck me hard. I held her tits in my hand, rubbing them, sinking my fingers deep in her flesh.
Monique's gaze was fixed on the wall, she let out an intermittent groan of pleasure, but more than anything she concentrated intently on pleasing my cock. I could feel her squeezing her vaginal muscles, trying to massage me as she rode harder and harder. Her belly was covered with a shimmering layer of perspiration as she worked to lift up off my prick.
I grabbed for the back of Monique's head and pulled her down towards me. I locked my mouth on hers.
"That's it cunt, fuck me hard." I held her chest against mine, I loved the feel of her hard nipples scrubbing against my body. She had to use her hips to fuck me, but I could feel her whole body in the act, I could feel the muscles in her thighs squeeze me as she straddled my dick.
"That's it whore." I smacked her on the ass. "Come on, make me shoot my sperm in your pussy, come on slut!" Monique was panting hard as she rode me, her ass hopping in the air, then bucking down, driving my prick deep in her belly.
I grabbed for her hair and tugged her head back, pulling her scalp hard I felt my balls convulse in a glorious spasm and I started filling the bucking girl with my cum.
"That's it whore." Monique was screaming as I pulled hard on her hair, but she kept riding me, I could feel her trying to squeeze every last drop of juice from my dick.
"Aaaahhh!" I couldn't take it, my whole body was tingling, I felt lightheaded as Monique sunk down on my body, taking me completely inside her.
"That's it slut, that's it." Monique was panting, exhausted and spent, my waning dick still filling her pussy. I could feel her breasts heaving against my chest, her hard nipples playing over my skin. I ran my hand over her back, feeling her sweaty muscles still tense from exertion.
I held Monique tight for a few minutes, then rolled her off me onto her back on the bed. She lay absolutely still, not knowing what to do next, or what I was going to do to her.
I couldn't decide if I wanted to let her hands free, or if I wanted to chain her to the side of the bed and make her sleep on the floor. I needed to bring one of the extra cages upstairs to house her in later, I wanted her there, locked up, watching when I fucked her friend Emily.
I rolled onto my side and looked down into her eyes.
"In the morning you will again go in the shower and tell me when the water is warm enough, then you will bathe me." I laid my hand on her belly, I could feel her muscles quivering under my touch.
I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to my groin.
"I want you to sleep with your mouth around my dick tonight." I forced her lips around my soft penis, making her suckle me. I loved the way her breath buffeted my prick. I could hear her crying as I closed my eyes, and easily faded off to sleep with dreams of my slaves.

When I woke up I could feel Monique's soft hair on my prick. I could feel her breathing gently as her lips just barely touched my cock. I stared down at her for a while, she looked so peaceful with her head on my thigh.
My thoughts suddenly turned to Emily and I wondered how she'd slept during the night? I'm sure not well given what I was going to do to her today.
Monique stirred, she must have sensed I was awake and she lifted her weary head and looked up at me, there was an instant of confusion, then she quickly locked her lips on my penis and took my hardening member in her mouth. She looked up at me with wide, terrified eyes.
I ran my hand through her hair, I knew she didn't know whether I wanted her to make me cum or just hold my dick in her mouth. I loved the feel of her moist tongue on me, her warm breath buffeting my cock, and I absolutely loved the look of the unknown on her face.
"We're going to have to have fun today slut, I'm going to pop Emily's cherry, and then, maybe I'll have you lick her clean and make her cum too?" Monique's head, her pretty blonde locks were so soft and inviting as she held me in her mouth and looked up at me nervously.
I squeezed a clump of her hair in my hand and lifted her mouth off my prick, I pushed her hard over onto her back, her eyes stared up at me, still unsure of what I was doing.
I straddled her chest and eased my cock between her breasts, forcing her soft mounds around me.
"You like it, don't you slut?" I pumped my dick between her tits with long, slow, thrusts.
"Do you want me to cum on your face, or should I save it all for your friend?" She squirmed underneath me as my dick slid over her chest.
"I bet you can't wait for me to spread Emily's legs and pump her full of my sperm, can you?" I lifted up off her chest and held my dick inches from her mouth.
"Go ahead, give Master's cock a kiss." Monique arched her head up and kissed the head of my penis, her eyes were locked on mine, trying to figure out what I was going to do next.
"I want you to go get in the shower, turn on the water and tell me when it's warm enough for me to get in." She forced up her tongue and licked the underside of my prick, it was so cute, so obsequious that I was tempted to have her blow me then and there, to have her lock her sweet lips around my cock and make me cum in her throat, but instead I climbed off her and stood at the side of the bed. I released her collar and set it on the mattress.
"Go on!" Monique rolled off the bed and shuffled toward the bathroom, she kept her eyes locked on me the whole time.
When I opened my door I could hear Tara screaming down the hall. As I walked past the guest bedroom I heard the bed creaking loud and Jim grunting, bellowing as he screamed at the girl.
"How's that cunt? My dick is going to be in you every day from now on!" Even through the closed door I could hear them clearly, Tara was yelping like a hurt animal and I thought the bed might collapse with the violence the sounds.
I knocked at the door.
"Hey Jim, lets go to the garage in like an hour." For an instant the brutal sounds of fucking stopped.
"Sure, let me finish with this bitch." The loud, violent sounds started again and I moved toward the kitchen for a quick drink of water.
I took my time heading back to my room. I knew Monique would be waiting for me in the shower and I didn't have to rush, she might actually enjoy the water on her, at least after it warmed up.
When I got back to my room and went into the bathroom, Monique was kneeling on the cool tile, her big hazel eyes were staring up at me.
"The water is ready Master."
"Good, then bathe me." I handed her a sponge and soap. It was a glorious feeling to have my slave clean me, I just stood there, letting the warm water run over my body and her smooth hands scrubbing me down. She was tentative around my prick, but a quick tug on her hair changed that. She took my penis in her mouth, cleaning the whole length of my shaft with her soft lips. I savored every second of the process. I still couldn't believe that everything had happened like it did, I was so lucky.
After I hopped out of the shower I had Monique towel me down, her soft hands moved over my skin. When I was dry, I led her over to the toilet.
"Hold my dick as I piss." She looked up at me, I could see the revulsion in her eyes, the desperate want to balk, to fight me.
"Come on slut!" She took my prick in her hands, I was almost hard, but I was able to relieve myself as she held me, it made me feel powerful, so in control of the girl.
"That's it slave." The last few drops fell from my penis and I turned my hips toward the girl.
"Clean me off." I didn't wait for her to move, I thrust my dick in her mouth and felt her throat convulse. I arched my head back and moaned in exquisite pleasure. I didn't want to lose the feel of her lips on me.
"That's it whore, good job." I ran my hand through her hair and eased my penis free of her mouth.
"Get on your hands and knees and follow me." Monique fell to her knees, but not low enough for my tastes and I grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and pushed her to the ground so her breasts were almost rubbing against the carpet.
"Come on slut." I took her out into the bedroom and put her collar back on. I grabbed one of the dog leashes and dragged her toward the kitchen, Jim's door was closed, but I didn't hear any noises coming from inside. When we got to the kitchen he was already standing there, coffee in hand, and a sparkle in his eyes.
"Hey buddy, what a fucking night!" Jim's smile stretched from cheek to cheek.
"Did you have a good time?" I asked him as I tugged Monique forward on the leash, she kept her eyes down and got into a kneeling position.
"Oh hell yeah, that pussy is so tight, and the slut, she bucks like a bronco trying to fight me when I fuck her, I love it, she's got spunk." Jim handed me a mug of coffee then took a step toward Monique. I could hear her whimper in shame as he grabbed one of her nipples and pulled on it softly.
"This is one hot slut too. I love her on her knees with the leash, she looks like a dog." Jim stood up.
"Hell, all they're good for anyway is as something to fuck!" He roared out in laughter. I could see Monique's face go red.
"Wanna go crush that car?" Neither Jim or I had on any clothes, in a different situation I'd probably have been embarrassed, but as everything was with the girls, there was some kind of power, or animal nature to it all that made it right.
"Yeah, let me put something on, and, well, let me take care of this." Jim stroked his dick, he was already hard and erect. I could see Monique try to pull away, thinking he was going to use her, but instead he headed down the hall towards his room. I followed along, keeping Monique in tow.
We were just seconds behind, but when we got to his room Jim already had his prick buried in Tara's mouth. She was hogtied on the bed, her arms and legs were pulled up in the small of her back and Jim was driving into her throat with his dick, I could hear Tara gagging as he thrust in deep.
"The little whore tried to sneak out of the room this morning…aahhhh…but I caught her." Jim smacked Tara's ass as he brutally rammed his cock in her mouth, her face was red, and the way she was bound it looked painful. Monique stared wide eyed at the scene, I caught her sneaking a glance at me, I think hoping I wouldn't get any ideas to use on her.
When he was about to cum Jim clamped his hands on the back of Tara's head forcing her mouth full on his cock. I could hear her desperately screaming, choking on the large dick as she tried to breathe.
"That's it bitch, how do you like the taste of my cum!" Jim's hips were bucking, driving deep into Tara's throat.
When Jim finished spurting his load he pulled his prick free of Tara's mouth, the cum dribbled around her lips as she tried to cough up the sperm, trying to catch her breath after the brutal face fucking.
Jim pushed Tara onto her side, her stomach was convulsing as she to spit up cum that filled her belly. He grabbed a round hair brush from his toiletry bag, it was probably 6" long with a bunch of plastic bristles, and about an inch and a half in diameter. Tara started screaming as he ran it over her pussy lips, driving the little points down into her sensitive flesh.
"That's it cunt, scream for me. Tell me how you'll be good and won't run away." He slapped her hard on her inner thigh.
"Open that pussy up slut." Jim forced the head of the brush against her spread labia, he started pushing the rough bristles into her pussy, drawing ever louder screams from the hogtied girl.
"How do you like it now slut?" There was a good 2" in her pussy.
"Pleaaasseeee….pleassse…" Tara's whole body jerked as Jim pushed the brush deeper and deeper into her cunt.
"That's it, beg for me." Almost the whole head of the brush was in Tara's body, only the handle jutted obscenely from her pussy. She was trying to beg in between screams as Jim twisted the head of the brush while pushing it in her.
Tara's thighs spasmed as Jim pushed the handle of the brush deep in her body. I could see the strain in her arms as her legs moved involuntarily, reacting to the awful penetration.
"Are you going to be a good little slut." Jim started fucking Tara with the hair brush.
"Yes…yes, please, just stop, please…" Her voice trailed off in exasperation. I loved the way Monique stared at the scene, I could tell she was terrified.
Jim let go of the hair brush, leaving it impaled in Tara's body.
I hadn't seen him grab it when we were in the kitchen, but he had a large wooden spoon in his hand and he started whipping Tara's tits with it.
"Are you going to be a good girl now?" The sound of the wood on her flesh was like a little thud. Tara was bawling, she tried to roll over onto her stomach after each blow, but Jim held her hips so she couldn't get on her belly.
"Yes…for gods sake, yes!" Tara let out a loud wail of pain as Jim laid a blow on her clit. I just watched, almost as transfixed as Monique was, though my attraction was more lust, hers fear.
Jim tossed the spoon down on the bed and rolled Tara onto her belly, she was sobbing andburied her head in the mattress and cried.
"Let's go get that car taken care of." Jim ran his hand over Tara's twitching thighs. "We wouldn't want anybody to ever find the girls' car, now would we?" He looked straight at Monique and laughed at her obvious discomfort.
For a second I couldn't react, my dick was hard and I stared at Tara bound on the bed.

"Yeah…yeah, let me get some clothes on and we'll get out of here." I tugged on Monique's leash, pulling her toward her room. She moved quickly, obediently, a few feet behind me. She hopped on the bed and knelt for me unmoving with her hands behind her neck as soon as we got in the room. I locked her collar to the chain and left her alone without a word.
It took me only a few minutes to get dressed. Jim was already waiting for me in the kitchen.
"Holy shit that felt good, I'll get that little slut to behave if it's the last thing I do!" The look on Jim's face said it all, I'd never seen such vigor, or life, in his eyes.
"Let's get this done, I want to get back and fuck that whore again!" Jim's hands trembled in nervous anticipation. We headed out to my truck and off to the shop.
It didn't take us long, I grabbed breakfast on the way in for the guys at the shop, I guess you could call it a little bribe to keep them out of the junk yard for awhile. Jim and I dragged the car from the back lot and had it crushed in less than an hour. There would be no way anybody would find a trace of the thing, but even so, we put the cube of metal on the next truck to the recycling plant where the steel would be melted down and disappear completely--the sooner the better in my mind.
We stopped at the grocery store for a few more supplies, then, finally pulled in the drive back at my place. I was pleasantly surprised to see the boxes of toys I'd ordered sitting there on the front porch, just there waiting for me to open them, it was like Christmas.
"Look at that, all the shit I ordered, it's here." I couldn't hold back the excitement in my voice. I was like a kids in a candy store, things were going so great. We grabbed all the boxes and dragged them inside.
"I gotta go fuck that girl again!" Jim disappeared back to his room, and a few moments later I could hear the faint sounds of him fucking Tara waft through the air again. I started opening boxes, I couldn't wait to see all the things I'd got.
I found one thing I was looking for immediately, a nylon strap set that I could put on my bed to spread Emily when I fucked her. I still hadn't quite decided how I was going to take her yet, but any way I finally settled on, I'm sure it would be enjoyable.
When I saw the penis gag with the dildo attached I knew I'd have to use that on my girls, I could just imagine Monique fucking the newly popped pussy of Emily with it.
As soon as I found the ball gag I went to the kitchen started making up breakfast for the girls. I couldn't wait to get Emily upstairs.
Jim popped in to help me a few minutes later.
"God she's feisty, but I love that pussy." I think both of us wanted to get down stairs to the girls, probably for different reasons, but we rushed through making food just the same. When we were done, Jim headed down into the kennels, and I went down the hall to deliver Monique her breakfast.
She was lying on the bed, head buried in the covers crying. She looked up at me surprised and a little befuddled, then she quickly popped into a kneeling position with her hands behind her head.
"Breakfast is served slave." I set the plate down on the bed and stared at her for an instant. I knew she was terrified about what she'd seen Jim do to Tara, her breasts quivered as she breathed. I smiled and shut the door behind me as I left.
When I stepped into Jim's room I found Tara bent over one of the wooden chairs, her ankles were tied to the back legs, and her arms were pulled forward bound to the front. Her ass glowed red and I could see the cum seeping out of her pussy, she had a pair of boxers stuffed in her mouth to silence her. Tara stared up at me, I think she actually wished it was me controlling her again, I'd been less rough than Jim I'm sure.
I set the food on the bed and moved behind her, I ran my hands over her inner thighs and reached around and grabbed her dangling breasts. She moaned, almost purring, wiggling her hips, I think trying to entice me and get in my good graces.
"That's it, you're just a whore to be used." I pinched her nipples eliciting a small yelp from the girl.
"Do you want some food slut?" Tara nodded her head and I tugged the boxers from her mouth.
"Please, he's…" I put my finger to my lips to silence her, I could see the desperation in her eyes.
"You're his slave now, you'd better learn to behave." I started feeding her, the tears streaked down her cheeks as she ate the food greedily, sucking down the juice I'd brought. I made her clean the dish with her tongue when she was finished.
"Please, can't you untie me, I'm…" I needed only to glare down at her for her to go silent.
"I'm sure if you're a good, obedient, slave Jim will untie you."
"Didn't you try and run this morning?" Tara hung her head low. I kind of felt like I was playing a part in a good cop bad cop routine from some cheesy television show.
I clamped my hands on Tara's tits, she had very nice breasts and an idea popped in my head.
"I'll be back in a second slut." I took my hands from her chest and headed back out into the main room, I started rifling through the boxes. I wanted to leave Jim a present when he got back to Tara. After I found the weighted nipple clamps I was looking for and went back into Jim's room.
Tara's body started squirming when I held up the clamps for her to see.
"When Jim comes back to you, I want to tell him these were a treat from me, that you begged me to put them on your nipples, okay?" Tara started whimpering as I moved close to her, I squeezed her breasts till her nipples went nice and hard.
"I've heard they hurt most right when they go on, and then again when they're taken off." Tara squealed as I closed the strong clamp on one of her breasts. I held the weight up for a second, letting her get adjusted to the pinching, then I let the mass go and her nipple stretched.
"God that's hot!" Tara was whining as the weight dangled from her tit and moved in a gentle arc as she breathed.
"I guess you're going to want to stay still slut." I tapped the weight and sent it swinging again.
"That might be hard if Jim decides to fuck you, can you imagine how much the weights will move if he starts pounding into your pussy?" I started massaging her other breast making her nipple hard, she was sobbing, I could see the muscles in her back contracting as she tried to stifle her movement. Tara yelped as I closed the weighted clamp on her tit and dug my fingers into her flesh at the base of her breast.
"Don't forget to tell Jim this was a treat from me, and maybe, if you're an obedient slut, he'll untie you." I took my hand from her breast and moved my groin to her face, I eased my pants down to the hips and pushed my hardening dick to her lips.
"Why don't you give me a little kiss?" I could hear Tara try to choke back her disgust as she stuck out her tongue and started running it over the length of my shaft, she planted a kiss on the tip of my cock.
"See, you can be a good little slave when you want to." I tugged my pants up and grabbed the plate.
"I'll talk to you later whore." I left Tara bent over the chair, the weighted clamps were swinging from her aching nipples as I headed down into the basement.
"WHOOOEEEE!" Jim was roaring out like a cowboy.
"That's it, come to daddy!" Jim held a couple pieces of string in his hands, the other ends were tied off in little loops to Jayme's nipples and he was leading her around the room like a horse being trained.
"Kick those knees higher." Jayme was panting, her hands were tied behind her back and she had no choice but to move where Jim pulled her on the reins, strutting like a pony.
"Hey Buddy, you want to try?" He held out the pieces of string for me but I declined, my eyes were locked on Emily, she was kneeling in her cage, her eyes followed me, knowing I was going to fuck her today.
"No, no, you go ahead, play." I smiled, it did look kind of fun, Jayme's nipples stretched as he tugged her around the room, her breasts were pulled into long points.
I walked over to Emily's cage, she crouched low to the ground and moved to the back corner, away from me.
"How did you sleep baby?" I put my hand through the metal bars and rubbed her hair. Her face looked tired and she groaned in discomfort as I touched her.
"Man, you've got to check this out." I looked back at Jim, he'd stopped tugging Jayme around the room and just had her standing still next to him.
"I'll be back honey." I rubbed a tear off Emily's cheek and moved back toward Jim. He was tying the end of the string he'd held as reins to clothespins.
"You've got to check this out man, I had a great idea." He tugged on the string making Jayme cry out, testing to make sure the loops were still tight on her nipples, it was obvious they were, when he pulled on them, her breasts were drawn into long points.
Jim tossed the clothespins and string up over a pipe in the ceiling. When he had them over the pipe, Jim tugged, making Jayme get up on her tip toes to relieve the strain.
"How do you like that buddy?" Jim made Jayme dance, moving her up and down was he tugged on the string, she was sobbing softly as her nipples stretched to the ceiling.
"Check this out." Jim pulled on the string till Jayme had to get as high on her toes as she could. When the line was nice and taut he knelt between her legs and tugged on her labia with his fingers, she cried out as he closed one of the clothespins on her stretched pussy lip.
"How does that feel slut?" Jim drove his finger deep in Jayme's pussy, he looked up at me and smiled.
Taking her labia between his fingers Jim closed the second clothespin on the other side and stood up, he got inches from Jayme's face.
"What's it going to be, the tension in your tits, or in your pussy?" Jim cupped the underside of Jayme's breast and pulled down till one of the clothespins attached to her labia popped off making her yelp.
"See, it's one or the other, but if you make it pop off," He reattached the clothespin to her labia. "If either one, or both, come off your pussy." He thrust a finger in her sex again, between the spread lips of her cunt. "If they pop off, then I'm going to punish you." Jim clamped his mouth on Jayme's and kissed her, driving his tongue in her mouth almost making her loose balance.
"Hey Jim, want to help me for a second?" I moved towards Emily's cage.
Jayme was whimpering, her eyes moved around the room, desperate for a reprieve. Already I could see her calves twitching with the strain of being up on her toes. Jim was grinning sadistically as he ran his hands over her trembling stomach.
"I want to take this cage upstairs to my room." I opened the door but Emily cowered in the back.
"Come on, get out here." Emily looked up with pleading eyes as she crawled out.
"Don't move, stay on your hands and knees till we get back." She looked like a lost little puppy there on the floor as Jim and I grabbed the metal frame and started toward the stairs.
As we moved past her, Jayme's body was shaking, she tried to balance the tension between the two ends of the string as her nipples and labia were both stretched, but her legs shuddered violently.
Other than being awkward it was easy to move the cage up into my room, once we had in place I had Jim help me hook the nylon harness set up under the bed. It was perfect. There were metal rings at the four corners of the bed, ideal for spreading Emily wide open.
Jim smacked me on the back.
"I still can't believe you did this man, but I'm so happy you did!"
"Yeah, me too." We started back down into the kennels. It hadn't been but 10 minutes, but Jayme was crying out in pain. Her leg muscles had started to cramp and I could see the tension on the string attached to her labia grow as she tried to lower herself down.
"Please." Jayme spied us as we came down the stairs. Jim moved toward the trembling girl, he reached out and moved his fingers over her pussy.
"Look what I found." Jim pulled the thick leather belt from around his waist and started running it over Jayme's ass. She hopped off one leg as her calf muscles almost locked.
"Aaaaahhhh, please, please, my legs are cramping." Jim ran the belt over the underside of her tits.
"Poor baby, don't you see, that's the idea." He tugged softly on the string attached to her nipples, for an instant taking the strain off her labia, but in turn stretching her tits even more.
I moved to where Emily knelt on the ground, she inched away from me as I got close. Lisa was in the kennel, cowering as far back in the corner as she could, keeping quiet, her eyes moving fearfully between Jim and I.
Jayme screamed as her legs started to cramp again, Jim continued running the wide leather belt over her ass, not helping her state of mind.
"PLlleeaasssseee!" Jayme screamed out as Jim slid the leather up between her thighs.
I got onto my knees next to Emily and took her by the hair, turning her head so she had to look me in the eyes. I reached out and took her breast in my hand.
"I bet you can't wait for me to stick my dick in your pussy and make you a real woman, can you?" Emily closed her eyes and started crying. Jayme was wailing in the background as Jim taunted her with the belt.
"I can't wait anymore." I hopped to my feet and grabbed a length of rope from the floor, loosely looping it around Emily's neck. I started tugging her toward the basement steps just as one of Jayme's legs completely gave way and the clothespins popped off her labia.
"That's it slut." Jim took hold of Jayme's arm's, they were still tied behind her back and he wrapped some rope around the bonds around her wrists. He tugged her arm's toward the ceiling, making her bend at the waist till she was locked in a strappado, her large tits swaying beneath her body.
Emily crawled behind me past Jayme, for an instant their eyes locked, exchanging the terror they shared.
"Aren't you going to watch?" Jim was waving the belt through the air as Jayme was crying, her calves still visibly cramping.
"No, I need to get this slut ready, I need to fuck her soon or I'm going to blow." I pulled on the rope around Emily's neck, making her arch her face up.
"Smile for Jim slut, next time he sees you, you'll be a woman." Emily only cried harder as I let the tension go and moved her toward the stairs.
"Have fun with Jayme." I turned back and saw Jim above Jayme, his eyes were filled with raw lust as he waved the belt through the air.
"I intend to!" Emily and I were about halfway up the stairs when I heard the loud crack of leather on flesh, and then the pained scream of Jayme rang through the air. I could feel Emily's body go tense against the rope as she heard her friend cry out. I smiled for an instant, enjoying the fear, then led her upstairs to my room.
When I got into the bedroom I let go of the rope and undid the loop around Emily's neck.
"I want you to go into the bathroom and kneel on the floor. I want you to play with yourself while you watch yourself in the mirror.
Emily just stared up at me, I could see the fear and humiliation in her eyes.
"Go!" I loved the way her ass wiggled as she crawled into the bathroom. I watched her till she was out of my view, then I headed across the hall to Monique. She was lying on the bed watching TV when I opened the door.
"Turn it off." Monique flicked the TV off with the remote quickly.
"Emily is in my bathroom." I sat on the bed next to Monique, I grabbed for her breast and started massaging her tit.
"I want you to go in there and I want you to clean and bathe her." I dug my fingers in Monique's breast. "Make her look pretty." I pulled her nipple taut, Monique's eyes were locked on my fingers as they stretched her skin into an extended point.
"I'm going to fuck her today, and I want her ready, understand?" Monique nodded.
"I don't want you to talk, other than to tell her what you need her to do. If you promise me you'll behave, I won't gag you." I let go of Monique's nipple and held the ball gag up for her to see.
"Yes Master." I ran my hand over her belly, she laid back and opened her legs obediently as I moved down to her sex and fingered her pussy. She let out a groan as I rubbed her clit, her hips moved to me, driving my finger harder onto her body.
"Have you been playing with yourself today slut?" She continued to rub my finger with her pussy, but she held her head low, ashamed.
"No Master."
"Did you want to?" There was a hesitation.
"Yes…yes Master I did." I thrust two fingers in her sex and started driving in and out. Monique moaned and ground her pussy down on my hand.
I pulled my hand away suddenly and Monique looked up at me, her eyes wide and wanting.
"Maybe later, if you're good I'll let you cum, but for now, don't touch yourself. Put all your focus into getting Emily ready!" I got off the bed, looming over Monique.
"I don't want to hear you two talking at all, understand!" She nodded. I undid the lock holding on her collar and set it on the bed. I grabbed Monique by the neck and got her to her feet. I held her tight and started toward my room.
"Wait one second." I changed directions and pulled Monique toward Jim's room, I heard her gasp when she saw Tara bent over the chair. The bound girl's eyes followed me as I moved Monique in behind her, I pushed Monique's face into Tara's ass.
"Lick her clean." I line of drying cum ran down the inside of Tara's thigh and more continued to seep from her pussy. Tara's whole body jerked, and the weighted clamps swung into motion, as Monique ran her tongue over her skin.
Tara was whimpering as Monique lapped up Jim's cum, I could see her pussy twitching as Monique moved closer to her snatch with each swab. I watched as Monique's tongue dart in and out of the folds of Tara's pussy, and in spite of the weighted clamps on her breasts, Tara bucked in response to Monique's mechanizations.
"Stop it, please." I watched as Tara's nipples strain with the weights attached, I could hear the rope creaking as she tugged hard on her bonds.
"Please…" She turned her head and looked back at me, there was an odd look on her face, I could see her wincing in discomfort, but there was also a certain glow in her eyes.
"Please…AAAhhhhhhh!" Tara screamed out as Monique drove her tongue in her pussy, a little stream of cum ran from her opening.
Tara flexed her hand's, there was little else she could do the way she was bound. Monique ran her tongue down the length of Tara's sex, licking up the dribbling cum.
"Okay, that's enough, Tara wants you to stop." I grabbed Monique by the hair and got her to her feet. Tara looked back and locked eyes with her friend, confused and wanting. I pushed Monique ahead of me, then turned her so her hips were right in front of Tara's mouth.
"Go on, give Monique's pussy a little kiss slut." I forced Monique forward till she was almost touching Tara's lips with her sex. I reached under Tara's body and tugged down on one of the weights.
"Come on girl, return the favor." Tara tenuously shoved her tongue out, spreading Monique's labia, I could feel Monique's knees give way a little, but I held her up under the shoulders.
"Isn't that sweet?" Tara's tongue was buried in Monique's sex.

I pulled Monique from Tara's mouth and toward the door. Tara stared up at me, here eyes pleading as we were almost out the door.
"Please…" Tara's hips were swaying in need as I slammed the door shut behind me.
I forced Monique across the hall into my room, I led her into the bathroom where Emily was on her knees in front of the mirror, with her knees spread wide she was running her fingers over her pussy.
"Good girl!" Emily took her hands away from her sex immediately and I made Monique get to her knees next to her.
"Monique's going to clean you up for me." Monique couldn't look at her friend.
"I don't want you two to talk to each other at all, understand?" My two unwilling pets both nodded.
"Monique, I want you to shave her pussy too, make sure she's smooth as a baby's bottom for me." Emily tried to twist away from me as I ran my hand over her sex. "You'd might as well do yourself too!" I grinned at Monique. "All my slaves will be kept smooth." I stood up and grabbed the bag I'd left on the dressing table.
"When she's all ready for my cock, " I handed Monique the bag. "Put these cuffs on her wrists and ankles, and the collar on her, hook her spread eagle to the bed." Monique looked inside the bag, there was a set of thick leather restraints that I'd bought online.
"Make sure she's spread, and that the chains are taut." Monique looked up at me, it almost looked like she was pouting.
"While you're waiting for me, I want you to lick her pussy and play with her tits, but don't make her cum." I grabbed Monique by the hair. "If you do, then I'll punish you, and you wouldn't like that, would you?" I let go of Monique's hair, her shoulders were trembling as she knelt on the floor.
"Get started, you have two hours." I walked out of the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me. It took all my willpower to hold off on the girl, I couldn't wait to fuck Emily.
I sat down on the couch and flipped on the TV. I was impatient as hell to get back to my slaves, but I had to be calm. The minutes seemed like hours, I couldn't even concentrate on what I was watching.
When it was finally time, my dick was aching so bad it was hard to walk. I headed to back to my bedroom, it had taken all my self control to not come back early, but I'd managed. After I stepped inside I locked the door shut behind me and took a deep breath.
I was met with a lovely sight, Emily was bound spread eagle on the bed and Monique was between her legs, licking away at her friend's pussy.
"Hello my pretty little slaves." Monique took her face out of Emily's sex, her lips were wet with Emily's juices.
"Get on your knees slut." Monique fell to the floor immediately, getting on her knees and locking her hands behind her head.
"Did you make her cum?" Monique looked up at me with fear in her eyes.
"No Master." Emily's breasts were heaving, her body was covered with a sheen of sweat and I could see her labia were engorged. I sat down on the bed next to her and ran my hand over Emily's inner thighs, she tried to clamp her legs shut but the cuffs held her open.
"Don't worry baby, I'm going to fuck you hard and pop that cherry soon, you won't have to wait long now." I put my fingers on her clit, her pussy was wet and Emily screamed as I rubbed her little bud.
"Please, please don't, let me go, please..." I loved the absolute desperation in her voice.
Emily's eyes watched me intently as I got to my feet and lowered my pants. My dick was hard and throbbing, more so than it had ever been before. I stroked myself and smiled at Emily, her arms and legs corded as she tried to pull free of the bonds on her wrists and ankles.
Monique opened her mouth and swallowed my cock without me having to say a word. She grabbed my ass and took my prick to the back of her throat.
"Hold on baby." I pushed her away.
"You almost made me cum there." I walked gingerly to the dresser and grabbed the penis gag with the dildo extension.
"Open up." I pushed the smaller penis on the gag into Monique's mouth then locked the buckles in place behind her head. She twisted her face side to side, she looked so beautiful with the gag in, kind of like a narwhale, the dildo that projected from her lips was a good 8" long, and quite thick.
I grabbed Monique by the hair and pulled her to the side of the bed, I got her to her feet so Emily could see.
"After I fuck you, Monique is going to take her turn too."
The tears were streaking down Emily's cheeks.
"No, please…" Emily turned her head away from me and was weeping, she face buried her face in the covers.
I found a leather strap and pulled it tight around Monique's elbows, I pushed her to her knees and forced her in the cage at the foot of the bed.
"Enjoy the show. If you fuck her pussy hard enough later, I might just let you cum?" Monique was sitting on her haunches, the large dildo jutting from her mouth as her hands wiggled helplessly behind her back.
I laid on the bed next to Emily, she started whining as I ran my hand over her smoothly shaven pussy.
"That's nice, I want you to always to be shaved clean." My dick was aching and I could barely take it. I rubbed myself till the pre-cum started seeping from the head of my cock.
"Are you ready for me to fuck you baby?" I slid my finger in her sex, she was wet, and I could feel her pussy throbbing.
"Please…" I rolled over onto of Emily, I propped my upper body on my elbows and eased the head of my cock to her opening, there was a jolt through her body as my prick touched her.
"That's it baby, you're nice and ready for me, aren't you?" I hovered over her, inches off her body.
She turned her head to the side as I lowered myself onto her, she groaned as my weight fell on her, I gyrated my hips, just barely easing the head of my cock deeper in her pussy.
"You're so tight, aren't you slut." Not waiting I jerked my hips forward, ramming my prick deep in her tight channel, surprising her with the suddenness, and violence, of my movements.
At first Emily looked up at me wide eyed, a look of complete shock filling her face, then she started screaming. I could feel her vaginal muscles close on my cock, squeezing me in her once virginal sheath.
I didn't bother with foreplay, I started pounding into her sex like a madman, Emily let out a pitiful wail of pain each time I buried my dick in her pussy. I used every ounce of strength to drive my hips forward, slamming the whole length of my prick into her battered cunt.
I grabbed for her hair, her chin was pinned up under my shoulder, my body covered her, I could feel her stomach convulsing in pain beneath me.
"That's it baby, now you're a whore like the rest of them." I could feel the sweat forming on my brow as I used her body without mercy, it almost hurt as I pummeled her sex, slamming my dick deep in her tight pussy, my balls smacking against her ass. I could feel her hard nipples against my chest as she let out a low, pained cry.
I humped her, pounding into her body. I didn't know how long I could hold out.
"I'm going to cum inside you, I'm going to fill you with my sperm!" My body slid over hers, the friction was intense, but wonderful. I could hear her grunting as I drove my dick deep, she kept her head to the side, my shoulder pressed up against her chin.
"I'm going to blow!" I could feel my prick start to spurt, I rammed my hips forward, making her cry out with the violence of the thrust as my cock jerked and shot my sperm in her belly in an incredible torrent.
"That's it cunt, that's what you're good for!" I rutted her hard, making her scream as I impaled my dick in her pussy, forcing the last drops of cum from my penis I collapsed on her whimpering body.
"Oh god that was incredible!" I rocked my hips slowly into the whining girl. I wrapped my arm around her head, taking her soft hair into the crook of my arm, my cheek was pressed against hers as she sobbed.
Emily yelped as I eased my dick in and out of her pussy slowly, I was still hard, and I loved the feel of her vaginal muscles holding me tight.
"What a perfect little whore." She twisted her head to the side, not looking at me, crying hard as I slid my cock from her pussy. I knelt above her, running my hand over her tits, then cupping her chin making her look up at me.
I locked my mouth down on hers, driving my tongue between her teeth. My hand moved over her belly, I could feel her muscles contract as I touched her clit. I started rubbing her till her hips started to move. She looked up at me, her eyes glazed over.
"We're going to have a lot of fun together baby!" I took my hand away from her pussy and squeezed her tits.
"A lot of fun." I rolled myself off the bed and got gingerly to me feet. Emily's eyes followed me as she tugged on the bonds that held her.
I moved towards Monique's cage, the long dildo projected from her lips and bobbed up and down as she shuffled back deeper in the metal frame enclosure.
"That's it slut, it's your turn." Monique pressed her body against the back of the cage as I opened the door.
"Come on bitch." Monique started whimpering as I came for her, she yelped as I grabbed for her hair and tugged her out of the cage.
She could do nothing to stop me as I pushed her hard down on the bed between Emily's widely splayed thighs. I climbed on the bed and forced Monique forward, till her chin rested on Emily's pussy, the dildo laying on her skin.
"No, please no!" Emily lifted her head up off the mattress, she was looking down over her body, her breasts were heaving as she breathed heavily.
I straddled Monique's back and took hold of her head, grasping her scalp I lined up the long dildo with Emily's opening, her pussy was twitching, and the muscles of her inner thighs corded as she tried to close her legs.
"PLLLEEAAASSSEEEE." I forced Monique's head forward so the large head of the shaft sank an inch into her friend's pussy.
"No, no, please, you can't." Emily screamed out as I held Monique's head still, smiling as Emily's hips bucked off the bed trying to move away from the intrusion.
I rammed Monique's head forward, driving the length of the dildo in Emily's pussy, making her scream louder than when I'd fucked her. Monique's nose was pushed hard against Emily's flesh. I held her there, the whole of the rubber shaft filling her friend's pussy.
"I want you to fuck her hard." I twisted Monique's hair in my hands till she wailed out. "If you're good I'll let you cum, if you aren't, then I'll punish you, after I whip your friend's pussy that is." I tugged Monique's head back, pulling the dildo from Emily's sex.
"Understand?" By the look in her eyes I could tell Monique's answer. I took a clump of hair at back of her head and drove the long shaft back in Emily's pussy.
Monique bunched her hands into fists as she unwillingly raped her friend's pussy with the large dildo. She started driving her head forward, ramming the dildo into Emily's sex as I sat astride her back. Emily's body jerked and she tried to close her thighs each time the fake cock slammed home.
"Oh God, please stop this!" Emily cried out, she grunted each time the prick filled her pussy, going deep into her belly.
"Please!!!" I climbed off Monique and lay next to Emily. Pinching her nipples between my fingers I played with her tits while watching Monique's hair flutter as she thrust her head forward.
"That's it slut, fuck her harder!" Monique's eyes peered up at me over the cock jutting from her mouth, Emily yelped with each thrust, her head was tossed back and she was staring blindly at the ceiling.
My dick was aching and I let go of Emily's tits, I got up and straddled her face, pushing the head of my cock against her lips.
"Open up!" I smacked her hard across the breasts and she opened her mouth reluctantly. I slammed my prick into her throat, making her gag as I filled her. My lust was without constraint and I started fucking Emily's face brutally.
"Oh God!" It felt so good, Emily's soft lips and tongue, were heaven to my prick. I could hear her choking as she desperately fought to take in air around the cock filling her mouth. I humped her face, driving my hips down, making her take me all in.
I was bent over Emily's body with my dick thrusting in her mouth, barely letting her catch her breath when I grabbed Monique by the hair and pulled her toward me, making her fuck her friend even harder.
"Come on slut!" Emily's legs jerked as the large dildo slammed into her pussy. I could feel my balls ready to spurt.
I pulled my cock free from Emily's mouth and started jacking off in her face, the first large shoot plastered her forehead, her eyes flew open when my warm cum hit her skin.
"How do you like that slut, make me cum on your face!" My prick kept pulsing and shooing sperm over Emily's pretty features, first on her forehead, then over her eye and cheek.
"Oh God!" I squeezed the last few drops of cum from the head of my cock.
"That's it whore." Emily twisted her head away as sperm dribbled on her face. She was coughing as the saliva bubbled up around her lips.
Monique continued to drive her head forward, burying the dildo in Emily's pussy. I reached out and tugged hard on Emily's nipples, making her cry out, my cum dripping off her brow into her eye.
"Holy shit you're an incredible slut!" I climbed off the bed and moved next to Monique. I knew she could sense me there, standing over her, but she kept fucking Emily's pussy not looking up.
"That's enough slut!" I grabbed Monique by the neck and the dildo popped free of Emily's body. I undid the buckles holding the gag in her mouth and she started coughing as I pulled the smaller penis from her lips, holding her still, staring down into her eyes.
"Did you do a good job fucking her slave?" Drool ran down Monique's chin, Emily's juices covered her lips and nose.
"I tried Master!" Her body was shaking in my grasp.
"Do you want to cum? Did it make you hot fucking your friend?" Her face went flush with embarrassment.
"Yes Master, please, I need to cum!" Monique held her head low.
"Did you like forcing that big dick in your friend's pussy?" She didn't respond, her face was going redder and redder with shame by the second.
"Did you like it?" I shook Monique by the shoulders.
"Yes Master." She barely whispered out the words, holding her head low.
"Then get on her and lick that cum off her face." I undid the strap around her elbows. Monique waved her arms for an instant, getting the blood back into her hands, then she climbed on Emily, pinning her friend beneath her, their breasts crushed against one another.
Monique lapped up the sticky white sperm that covered Emily's face with her tongue, she looked like an obedient dog.
"That's it slut." I knelt behind Monique and pushed two fingers in her pussy and I could hear her moan.
I twisted my fingers in her and used my free hand to rub her clit, she was wet, her juices ran down her thighs.
I rammed my fingers in her pussy, Monique's hips were bucking off Emily's as I got her ever closer to cumming.
"Are you ready to orgasm slave?" Monique let out a guttural roar as she wrapped her tongue around Emily's.
"That's it baby, kiss your friend." I rubbed her clit hard, I could feel her driving her pelvis back onto my fingers as she started panting.
"You're just a whore!" I smacked her ass, driving my fingers deep in her body. I was rubbing her clit hard when Monique started letting out a series of high pitched squeaks. Her legs spasmed and her toes were stretched, pointed as she ground her hips down into Emily's.
"That's it baby!" I slowly thrust my fingers in and out her sex till Monique's body gradually calmed. A loan moan escaped her body as her mouth was still locked on Emily's.
I pulled my fingers from Monique's pussy, they were covered with her juices. I eased two fingers over Emily's sex then slid in her opening, her body jerked as I penetrated her, I could hear her whine as I drove in to the knuckle.
"God you two are hot!" I pumped my slimy finger into Emily for a few minutes.
"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you sluts." I ran my hand over Monique's ass, her skin was so smooth. She turned her head back and looked at me.
"Good job slave, I'm impressed." Monique blushed, I think embarrassed she'd let herself get so out of control.
I climbed off the bed and stood looking down at my girls, grinning, not knowing what to do next, both their eyes were locked on me, waiting, anticipating what I'd do to them next.
"Get off the bed and into your cage!" I pointed Monique toward the metal enclosure at the foot of the bed. She hopped off the bed and crawled inside, never taking her eyes off mine.
Emily was sobbing as I undid the clips holding her spread eagle. She didn't move even after I had her completely undone, she just stared up at me, her pretty breasts heaving.
"Go on, get in the cage with Monique." Emily was bawling, she put her hand to her pussy and started sobbing louder.
"Get in the cage!" Emily got to the floor with difficulty, cupping her sex. Monique hugged Emily tight as she crawled in the cage. There was barely room for the both of them inside as I slammed the door shut.
"I'll be back for you later." I stood for a moment watching the pair huddle together, then I shut the bedroom door behind me as left them crying in a lewd embrace.

I started toward the kitchen but as I passed Jim's closed door I could hear Tara whimpering inside. I thought I heard Jim in the basement still, so I knocked to see what was up, when I got no response I opened the door I saw Tara bound on the chair, just like I'd left her.
"Please, god please let me go. I'll do anything, my arms and legs hurt so bad, and I've got to pee, please, my…" She hesitated, ashamed she had to speak of herself as an object. "My tits hurt, please, you've got to let me go, I'll do anything." She stared up at me, the pain and desperation was clear in her eyes.
Tara started groaning as I reached under her lifted the weighted clip attached to her breast relieving the strain in some ways, but adding to her pain in others. I could see her biting her lip trying to keep from screaming.
"Please…" It was a plaintive, tortured plea. I let go of the weight and let gravity tug it towards the floor, stretching Tara's nipple to the brink again and making her wail out.
"Owwweeeee, god, no, please!" She was screaming as her whole body responded to the pain in her breast. I ran my hand over her back, then her ass, her muscles twitched under my touch, to my surprise her pussy was moist.
"What's this, you're still wet cunt?" She started whining louder.
"Please, do anything to me, fuck me, I'll suck your cock, cum on me, anything, please." I thrust a finger into her pussy and she started to whimper.
"Okay slut." I pulled my finger from her snatch and started undoing the ropes.
"Thank you, thank you." First I had her legs free, then her arms. Red marks were dug into her skin where the rope had been looped. She got gingerly to her feet after I'd untied her, I could tell her legs were weak and stiff, she rubbed her arms trying to get the life back into them. She started up at me, her eyes pleading, the weights tugged mercilessly on her breasts.
I reached out and held the heads of the clamps between my fingers, but I didn't remove them.
"Please…please Master, please!" I stretched her tits a little, making her yelp, then I opened the clamps and undid them from her breasts.
"Thank Yo—" She could barely get out the words before her yes squinted shut and she started to wail.
"Ooooowwwwwe." Tara had her hands on her breasts, trying to rub away the pain. I just sat there, smirking as she got her whole body into it, she bucked her hips and twisted her torso, her face was contorted with the fading ache in her breasts.
When she finally got back a little to sorts Tara looked at me, there was a mixture of rage, and thankfulness in her eyes.
"Thank you." I just smiled at her, knowing it was hard, and humiliating, for her to have to thank me for anything.
"Get on your knees whore!" She fell on her knees, she crawled to me and circled my hips with her arms, then she started to undo my fly.
"No slut, not now." I grabbed a clump of hair and twisted her face up, she looked a little confused as she stared in my eyes.
"What are you?" She looked down at the floor, paused, and softly spoke.
"I'm a useless cunt." I was glad she wasn't looking at me, I didn't want her to see my grin of pleasure at her response, I didn't want her to know she'd finally done something right. I let go of her hair.
"Crawl to the bathroom!" Tara's legs and arms were still stiff, and she moved awkwardly toward the toilet, I was right behind her, smacking her ass as she slowly ambled in, she stopped inside right in front of the porcelain bowl. Her body tensed.
"Can I pee?" I smacked her across the cheek, she at me looked shocked.
"What whore, you're forgetting something aren't you, you useless slave!" I slapped her again just for the hell of it.
"Can I pee Master." Tara spit out the words quickly, and with venom, I could see her body trembling with fear at my response.
"Yes slut." She knew she wasn't going to get privacy today, I just stood there. Tara got to her feet and started putting the seat down.
"No, leave it up, squat and relieve yourself like that, slaves have to earn the right to pee sitting down." I'm not much into watching girls piss, but that wasn't the point today, I wanted to see her tremble, I loved the utter humiliation in Tara's eyes as she tried to pee with me standing there, ready to pounce at any moment. Her brow crunched together, her eyes squinted, and I could see the tears forming.
"That's it whore, you're lucky I don't take you out in the back yard to piss." Tara's eyes were downcast, I could tell by her movements that she was filled with shame. When she was done, she just stayed squatting, her legs spread wide.
"Get back on your knees bitch!" Tara cleaned herself off and fell to her knees.
"Heel slut." I started walking towards the bedroom again, Tara crawled behind me, and when I stopped by the side of the bed she knelt there, her breasts dangling, the red marks from the ropes still visible on her skin.
"Look up at me!" Tara looked up at me with pleading eyes, her hair was disheveled and hung in tufts over her face.
"I'm going to leave you alone, but I want you to get on the bed and masturbate, I want you to rub that useless cunt of yours till you're about to cum, then I want you to stop before you actually do. If I find out you have an orgasm I'll beat the shit out of you, understand?" Tara nodded, her eyes were wide and fixed on me.
"Then, when you've stopped for 15 minutes, I want you to start again, I want you to rub that pussy of yours till you're aching. I want you to be panting like a dog in heat when Jim comes back, and if he decides to let you cum, that'll be up to him, but from now on you'll never orgasm without permission, do you understand you two bit whore?" Tara nodded morosely.
"And don't even think about trying to get away." I opened the door.
"Spike, Shadow!" The two dogs started rumbling toward me from down the hall, they burst into the room, barking and hopping around. Tara started screaming and climbed up on the bed, eyeing the pair of large black labs ominously.
"Get your ass back on the floor bitch!"
"Please, please, no!"
"Don't fucking make me get you down, you wouldn't like it!" Tara gingerly stepped off the bed, the dogs circled her as she got her feet on the floor, she looked up at me as Spike pushed his nose between her legs, tears were streaming down her cheeks.
"On the floor slut!" Tara started crying harder as she got to her hands and knees, Spike moved in behind her and flicked his tongue over her pussy making her scream. Shadow nipped at her dangling breasts.
"Please, please." Spike put his paws on her back and started bucking against her thigh.
"No, No, stop them, please!" Tara's scream was high pitched and frenzied.
"Get away Spike." I grabbed the dog by the collar and pulled him off from Tara, she'd pressed her body against the bed, trying to get close for protection.
"Out, get out of here dogs..." I pointed toward the door, Spike hesitated, taking his attention from Tara he looked up at me, those big brown eyes were fixed on mine for an instant, then he bolted, tongue wagging and barking. Shadow lapped his tongue over Tara's mouth, then followed his buddy. I could hear them head out into the backyard through the doggy door, yelping and whining in joy.
"The dogs are in the house, and if you try to leave this room I'm not going to stop them. If they want to fuck you, I'm sure they will, and you'll be their bitch." I didn't know if the dogs would actually mount her, but she didn't need to know that.
"Do you understand?" Tara nodded, dejected, she was still breathing hard from fear.
"Get up on the bed. Don't think about taking it easy masturbating, I want you panting, ready to cum and then you'd better stop." Tara climbed up on the bed, she got on her back and spread her legs. She looked tenuously at me, her breasts still heaving, wondering what tortures I'd inflict on her next.
"Go on slut, I'm sure you've got lots of practice." Tara started fingering her pussy, She was too terrorized to put much effort in, at least for now.
"When Jim comes for you tonight, I want you to get to your knees on the floor, put your hands up under your chin and beg him to treat you like the dog you are." Tara started rubbing her clit harder, she started squeezing her breast with her free hand.
"You're just a cock whore, you'd better get used to it." I smiled at her and slammed the door behind me, leaving her fingering herself on the bed, utterly degraded.
I was starving when I got into the kitchen. I started dinner and sat in front of the TV for a bit, when everything was done I ate ravenously, and then delivered meals to the girls upstairs.
When I walked back in my room I saw Emily and Monique locked in the cage. I loved the way they had to squeeze and hold each other, stuffed in the cage together, forced into an embrace neither could have envisioned only days before. I let them out, and then sat on the bed and watched them eat in silence. Emily was crying, whimpering softly as she ate, feeling the total shame of her violation.
When my pretty sluts were through eating, I stuffed the pair back into the cage and then started downstairs with more food for Jim, Lisa and Jayme.
"Hey buddy, what's up." Jim was bent over Lisa, she was on her back on the bed, her head perched over the edge with him straddling her face, his dick buried in her mouth. I could hear Lisa gagging as Jim eased his cock deep to the back of her throat, he then slowly pulled out till the head of his dick was at her lips. Saliva coated her chin and face as she gasped for breath.
Jayme was laying face down on the mattress, her nose was buried between Lisa's spread legs, her tongue driving into her friend's pussy. When I moved behind her I could see the baseball bat jutting from her sex. Jim had rammed the small, handle end, of an old wooden bat deep in her cunt. Her back was crisscrossed with red welts.
Jayme took her mouth from Lisa's sex for a second as I took hold of the thick end of the bat and thrust it deep in her body. When I couldn't push it in any more, I slowly pulled the wood out till her labia started to spread and the knob almost slid free.
Jayme groaned as I started fucking her pussy with the bat, pushing it back deep into her body. Lisa's legs were trembling as Jayme licked away, using her tongue on Lisa's clit and the folds of her sex masterfully. I could hear Jim start to pant as he drove his hips down, making Lisa gag as he cock hit the back of her throat again.
"That's it cunt, I'm about to cum!" Lisa's legs jerked in the air as Jim buried his prick deep, cutting off her air for an instant.

Jim bellowed out and held the back of Lisa's head, shooting his load into her mouth. I could hear Lisa choking, and I could see her stomach convulse as Jayme continued to lick her pussy. I kept pumping the knob end of the bat in Jayme's snatch, pulling the thick base just to the point where it was about to pop out of her spread lips, and then slamming it back in till I drove into her cervix.
"Get her over onto her back!" Jim pointed to Jayme. I grabbed her knee, leaving the bat deep in her pussy and rolled her over onto her back. Jim pulled his cock free from Lisa's mouth and dick slapped her across the face, leaving a trail of sperm over her cheeks and forehead, then he grabbed her by the hair and made her kneel on the bed. He pushed her toward Jayme.
"Go share my cum with your friend!" Lisa gave me a quick look of despair, seeing I wasn't going to do anything to help her, she knelt over Jayme's face, opened her mouth and let a trail of sperm roll from her lips into her friend's. Jim had obviously told them what to do before hand.
Jayme swallowed the large load of sperm, and then extended her tongue, Lisa moved in and the pair started kissing, their mouth's locked on one another. Lisa had her hands on Jayme's breasts and kneaded her friend's large tits between her fingers.
I continued to fuck Jayme with the bat as she and Lisa were locked in their lesbian display. I could see Jim smiling at me as he stroked his softening dick. The pair of girls struggled away at their new roles.
Jim grabbed Lisa by the hair and ripped her mouth away from Jayme's.
"I guess Pat's been nice enough to bring you slut's dinner." Jayme groaned in relief as I tugged the bat from her pussy, the handle popped from her fuck hole with an audible slurping sound. She put her hands between her legs and started to rub her aching snatch.
"Come on, eat up." Jim smacked Lisa hard across the breast making her yelp.
We left the two girls squatting on the mattress eating their meal.
"Hell of a day Buddy, God these girls are incredible."
"Staying down here tonight with them are you?"
"Awe, hell no, man I've got to get up to Tara, I'll be ready to fuck her again soon."
"Yeah, I think I'm going to head up and watch the game, then head off to bed. Doc's supposed to come in tomorrow, and I've got to get working on setting up the basement the way I want."
"That'll be nice, I can just imagine what you've got in mind, a real live dungeon, who would believe it?" I really did need to get working on something on the setup, I couldn't keep it like it was, just an empty dog kennel.
"This is amazing, I still can't believe you did this." There was a look of wonder on Jim's face still, it was totally sincere.
"I'm going to head up." I ran my hand over Lisa's smooth back, she jumped, startled a bit by my touch. "Are you coming Jim?" His eyes were fixated on the girls as they ate in terrified silence.
"I'll be up in a few, I want to make sure these two are set for the night." Jim sat on the bed between the two as I headed up the stairs, I saw him cup Jayme's breast and start playing with her nipples, I wondered how long it would take him to get bored.
I laid down on the couch and flipped on the TV. I was feeling completely at ease, and almost a little sentimental. My dick was getting hard thinking about Emily and I knew I'd have to fuck her before I fell asleep. I thought about making her cum, but I wasn't sure? I distracted myself with watching a game on the tube, I knew I'd come up with something.
I was curious what Doc would think when he got here. He was a brilliant guy, if a bit off the deep end. He wasn't exactly renowned for his dedication to the Hippocratic Oath, but I liked his style. He liked girls, and he liked playing with them. If Jim was physically rough, Doc had a habit of being somewhat sadistic in using his medical skills on the girls he was with.
I was horny as hell when I finally started heading for the bedroom. I was a little surprised Jim hadn't come upstairs yet, I was almost tempted to see what he was doing, but Emily beckoned.
I knocked at Jim's bedroom door and I heard Tara moving inside, when I opened the door she was just putting her hands to her neck as she knelt on the floor.
"Hello slut." I ran my hand through her hair. Her nipples were rock hard, and I could see her labia were engorged and swollen.
"Please let me cum Master, please." Her eyes were locked on mine as I rubbed her scalp softly.
"Get on the bed, let me see that pussy of yours." Tara staggered up on the mattress and laid on her back, she spread her legs wide for me.
As soon as I touched her pussy Tara started moaning, she was sopping wet as I slid my fingers between the folds of her sex.
"You haven't cum, have you slut?" There was a pained expression on her face.
"No Master I haven't. Please, please let me cum now, I need it so bad." I eased two fingers in her pussy, being careful to move slowly. I saw Tara take two large handfuls of linens in her hand's, she closed her eyes and arched her head back.
"What are you?"
"I'm…I'm a whore, a useless cunt to be used." Tara opened her eyes and stared, her eyes were glazed over with need. She pulled hard on the covers as I worked my fingers around in her pussy. I could feel her muscles throbbing, squeezing me tight.
"Please, make me cum Master, please." I pulled my fingers from her snatch and climbed up on the bed, I thrust them in her mouth.
"Lick me clean slut!" Tara lapped away at my hand, sucking her own juices off my fingers. I cupped her breast and pinched her nipple hard.
"Keep masturbating, but don't cum, I want you ready when Jim comes back." I heard Tara groan in displeasure as I climbed off the bed.
"He should be up soon?" There was an incredible despair in her eyes as I slammed the door shut behind me.
Seeing Tara in desperate need had only made my dick harder. I took a deep breath as I opened the door to my room, the sight of Monique and Emily wedged in the cage made my prick jump.
"Hello girls, glad to see me?" They both followed me with their eyes but remained silent as I moved toward the cage, I stood over them for a second, loving the vision they made. I could see Emily's face start to contort as she started to sob softly.
"Don't cry babe, I'm right here." I undid the clasp on the cage and opened the door.
"Come on, come to daddy." Monique and Emily had to disentangle their luscious bodies from their forced embrace. Emily crawled out of the cage first, as soon as she was free I pulled her to her feet and clamped my mouth on hers. She tried to struggle away from me like a cat trying to escape an unwanted hold, but I easily overpowered her and held her firm. I wedged my tongue between her teeth and explored her mouth. She squirmed even more as I put my hand up between her legs from behind and ran my fingers over her ass.
Monique crawled out of the cage and knelt at my feet, I could feel her there as I held Emily tight. I forced Emily toward the bed, I pushed her down on the mattress, collapsing on top of her, keeping my mouth locked on hers the whole time. I know she could feel my hard dick against her thigh as I crushed her beneath my weight.
I stood up and grabbed Emily by the hips, I tugged her so her ass was just over the edge of the mattress.
"Get up on the bed you slut and let her lick your pussy." I pointed Monique toward the bed, there was that instant of hesitation in her face, then she climbed on the mattress and straddled Emily's head, she faced me and lowered her pussy onto her friend's lips. I smacked Emily hard across her already sore cunt.
"Make her cum while I fuck you!" I lifted Emily's legs up over my shoulders and rammed home into her pussy without mercy. I could hear her yelp, even with her face buried in her friends snatch.
Emily's vaginal muscles spasmed and held me tight, I know she was still aching from when I'd taken her virginity earlier but that didn't slow me down.
I had Emily's hips up off the bed and I held her tight around the waist. I drove forward into her with my lower body and used my hold on her to pummel her pussy even harder. Monique had hold of Emily's nipples and was tugging them, but she was alone in her own world, eyes closed, savoring her friends tongue on the folds of her sex.
I fucked Emily brutally, her hips smacked against mine and I could feel her calves up over my shoulders kicking as I pounded her. Monique had to slide forward to keep her pussy on Emily's face as I kept pumping into her friend's tight sheath, pulling her toward me with each thrust.
"That's it bitch, I'm going to cum." I smacked Monique hard across the breasts, she ground her hips down onto Emily's lips even harder while she pinched her friends nipples.
I used my hold on Emily's hips to drive her down onto my cock, burying myself to the hilt as my balls started to contract and shoot into her belly. Emily's legs went limp as my sperm filled her.
"Oh God, that's what your made for slut." I slid my dick in and out of her pussy, slowly draining all my cum into her cunt.
I ran my hand over Emily's smooth stomach, I could feel her muscles trembling. Monique had her fingers on her own clit, rubbing hard as she sat on her friend's face.
"May…may I cum Master, please." Monique was breathless and could barely get out the words.
I pulled my dick from Emily's sweet pussy, letting her feet fall to the floor as I grabbed for Monique's tits, squeezed them tight.
"Tell me what you are?" Monique was panting, her eyes were glazed with lust. She looked at me, she had one hand on her clit, the other was rubbing my chest.
"I'm a useless cum whore, please, let…!" I locked my mouth on her's, she opened her lips wide to receive me, twisting her tongue around mine.
"You can cum!" I closed my mouth on Monique's again, I could feel her body convulse as she came, I could feel it on her lips, in her mouth, I could feel it her breasts as I held them tight. Monique grabbed my waning dick and stroked it as her body shuddered with orgasm. Her soft fingers squeezed me tight as electric jolts passed through her body.
After Monique calmed a little and let go of my dick, I collapsed on the bed next to Emily. Monique lifted her leg off Emily's face and fell next to me, she was still out of breath, and I could see the glow in her face, I started rubbing her tits, sinking my fingers into her soft flesh as Emily whimpered.
It took a good five minutes before I came down off my high and was thinking like normal again.
"Why don't you girls go use the bathroom, clean up a little before bed." I pinched Monique's nipple hard and she just groaned.
"Go on." I pushed Monique on the shoulder, she got up, then helped Emily to her feet. They moved toward the bathroom, holding each other tight.
I got reluctantly up and headed to the front room, I started digging through the boxes of newly delivered toys. It took me only a couple minutes to find what I was looking for, it was a double ended dildo, only about 10" long, but it was exactly what I wanted.
I could hear the shower running when I got back into my bedroom. I didn't bother to knock, and just walked in, I don't think they heard me at all and I watched as the two clean each other in the shower. I was tempted to go in with them, but I eased out of the room and lay back on the bed.
Monique and Emily sulked out of the bathroom about 15 minutes later, their hair was still slightly wet, and I loved the way their bodies glistened in the light. Monique pushed Emily ahead.
"You both look beautiful." I tapped the bed next to me, Monique and Emily hopped up on the mattress and knelt stiffly, I ran my hand under Emily's chin.
"Don't think of trying to do anything." I pushed her down onto her back next to me. I lubed up the dildo and slipped it gently into her pussy. I could hear her groan as the shaft sunk into her body. When I could go no deeper, about 4" still jutted from Emily's snatch, I looked over at Monique and smiled.
"Go ahead." Monique got down on her belly and took the free end of the dildo in her mouth, she swallowed the length of the shaft and had her nose pressed in Emily's sex.
"Good girl." I ran my hand through Monique's hair, her eyes peered up at me with the fake dick in her mouth.
"I want you to keep that dildo in your mouth all night long." I grinned, I loved the sight of my two girls locked together. I flipped off the light next to the bed and took Emily in my arms. I could feel her body stiffen as I took hold of her, she was softly sobbing as I faded off to sleep.
I couldn't believe how good I felt when I woke up the next morning. I could feel Emily's gentle breathing next to me as my arm circled her chest. It was so cute to look down and see Monique with her eyes closed, her lips wrapped around the dildo, her face buried between Emily's thighs, and the sun streaming into the room.
Emily woke startled as I locked my mouth on hers. I know she didn't know where she was, or what was happening initially, then her eyes went wide with recognition.
"Hello slut. I hope you slept well?" Emily tried to twist away as I pinched her nipple. I could hear Monique stir, she groaned as she came to with the dildo in her mouth. Her eyes fluttered as she looked up over Emily's body at me and took a deep breath through her nostrils.
"Get up on your knees, start sucking my cock." Monique slipped her lips off the double ended dildo and pulled the covers off my body. Her mouth was dry as she started running her tongue over the length of my dick.
"You too." I let go of Emily's nipple and pushed her toward my waist. She moved her hands to her pussy and started to pull the shaft from her sex.
"No, leave it in, I like seeing it buried in your snatch, it makes you look like the slut you are." I thought she'd start crying then and there, but she moved awkwardly to her knees next to Monique, being careful not to jolt the dildo in her pussy.
Emily just kind of knelt there as Monique took my cock in her mouth.
"Suck my balls slut, help your friend make me cum." Emily slumped forward and took my testicle into her mouth. I couldn't help but moan when I felt her soft lips take me in.
Monique moved her head down over my prick, driving me quickly to the edge. I kept my hands on the girls' head's, running my fingers through their hair as they worked my cock in their mouths.
"That's it sluts." I closed my eyes and savored the warm, moist lips and tongues on my cock.
"Ahhh." I felt my body tighten.
"I'm going to cum!"

I started pumping my prick with my hand and started jacking off, a long string of sperm exploded onto Monique's face. My dick kept spurting and it splattered Emily's sweet features as I pushed her head over my cock.
"That's it babe!" I stroked my penis, easing the remaining cum from my body. I could see the lines, and specks, of cum splashed over Monique and Emily. I groaned in unbelievable pleasure.
Disgusted the pair just stared at my cock as the sperm plastered their faces.
"Go on, lick me clean!" I felt Monique's tongue on my cock, Emily started lapping up the cum from my thighs, I loved the way their heads bobbed as they licked me clean.
After their tongues had moved over every inch of my groin, I pulled my pair of lovely pets up to me and took them in a tight embrace, they turned their heads away from me, but it didn't matter, I held them firm. I loved the feel of them close to me.
I'd never been so happy, I had two hot little slaves at me beck and call and I laid with them for a good twenty minutes, till finally I knew I had to get ready for the day ahead.
I dragged the girls into the shower with me and had them bathe me, I loved the feel of the soft hands over my body, rubbing me down like a prince bathed by his servants.
My dick was already jumping again after I'd dried up and had the girls kneeling in the bedroom. I thought I'd cum again when I had Monique pull the double ended dildo from Emily's pussy, she slid it gently from her friends snatch, but still Emily squirmed and cried out in discomfort.
Monique held the glistening shaft in her hands and peered up at me with her beautiful eyes.
I knelt down and thrust a finger in Monique's pussy and started pumping into her slowly.
"Are you going to be a good girl and teach Emily how to behave today?" Monique cast her gaze to the floor and nodded her head.
"Yes Master." I took my finger from her pussy and forced it in Emily's mouth, making her lick me clean.
"Good." I grabbed a pair of leather collars, they were attached to a chain of about 3' long. I locked one cuff to each ankle of Emily and Monique, snapping the small padlock in place. I took a clump of Monique's hair in my hand and twisted her face so she was looking me in the eyes.
"I'm going to take you in the other room, you can watch TV, you can talk, but only about how best to serve me, and I want you two to make each other cum. You have my permission today to orgasm as much as you'd like to." I tugged on Monique's hair, making her yelp softly. "And I expect you to cum a lot!" I let go of her hair. Monique stared up at me with a blank look on her face, Emily looked more disturbed, and seemed near tears.
I got to my feet and helped the girls up, with a hand at Monique's elbow I pulled them across the hall. There was enough chain between their legs to move, but they had to move in step and it was somewhat awkward for them.
I got them inside Monique's room and slammed the door shut, I didn't bother hooking the chain to Monique's collar, I knew they weren't going anyplace.
When I walked into the kitchen Jim was already sitting at the table eating breakfast.
"Hey Buddy, get a good nights sleep?" Tara was on the floor, on her hands and knees to be precise. She cast a quick glance toward me, then buried her tongue back in the bowl of water she'd been drinking from, she lapped up the liquid like a good dog. There was also a plate next to her, but it had already been licked clean.
"Whatever you did to this bitch last night, when I stuck my dick in her she damn near came on the spot. She told me she needed my permission to cum." Jim ran his hand through Tara's hair. "That almost made me blow, but I managed to fuck her for awhile, and when I told her she could cum, she squirted like a hose. I've never had that happen when I've been with a girl, it made me shot my load in her pussy till my balls ached, it was so fucking hot!"
I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down across from Jim, I saw the plug in Tara's ass, and the little electric wire trailing from her pussy.
"I hope you don't mind, I broke into some of your toys this morning." Jim picked up the little control mechanism that was sitting in the small of Tara's back, the cord ran from it into her pussy.
"Watch this." I heard the buzzing start, Tara tried to continue lap the water, but her hips started to move.
"Let's see if this whore can keep from cumming." Jim turned up the speed control to high, I could hear Tara start to moan, but it wasn't so much of pleasure, more agony, I knew Jim had figured out what I'd told her, and that she couldn't cum without his permission. Now he was going to use it against her.
Tara's arms collapsed and she fell with her shoulders to the ground, she started rubbing her hard nipples against the floor.
After a couple minutes, her hips were swinging from side to side and she started to cry out louder. Her toes were pointed and flexing as she started to beg. She continued to grind her breasts into the floor for stimulation.
"Master, may I cum, please!" Tara's pussy was dripping, I could see the lines of juices running down her inner thighs as her hips bucked, almost as if against an invisible man fucking her.
"No bitch, you can't cum, hold it!" Jim was taking to the role of Master easily.
"Please!!!"
"No!" Tara's body was in an frenzy, her ass moved side to side as she drove her hips forward. All of a sudden she started to scream and collapsed flat on the floor, she ground her pussy into the hard wood, rubbing her hips against the floor.
"Oh God!" Tara couldn't contain herself, her legs were spread wide as she pushed her clit against the wood, she had her hands at her breasts, squeezing.
"Oh God!"
Jim moved with incredible quickness, Tara was still crying out in pleasure as he took hold of her hair and jerked her to her feet violently. Her cries went from joyous orgasm to incredible pain in an instant as Jim pushed Tara against the table edge, slamming her hips into the wood.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing cunt? I told you not to cum!" Jim drove his knee against Tara's ass and forced her hips to dig into the tables edge. He held the back of her neck, forcing her face to the surface of the wood.
"Please, please, I couldn't help it." Jim forced his knee up against Tara's pussy and lifted her slightly off the ground, driving the plug deep in her ass.
"Please, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, you've got to believe me!" Tara yelped out as Jim again drove his knee up between her legs.
"Well you're going to have to learn to obey better than that." Jim tugged Tara upright, she was bawling. He tugged the vibrating egg from her pussy, then made her scream as he pulled the plug from her ass.
"Please, I'll be good, please!" Jim took Tara's arms in the small of her back. There was a roll of duct tape on the counter and he wrapped her wrists together.
"Get on the floor slut!" Jim pushed Tara away from him, she stumbled, and fell on her knees on the floor. Her tear filled eyes moved from Jim to me, the fear was palpable.
"Please, I'm sorry, I'll do whatever you want, I'll try harder, please." Jim slapped Tara hard across the face.
"Shut the fuck up slut, you've screwed up, and now you need to be punished." Tara's body started to visibly tremble as Jim looked around the room.
"Help me out Pat." I got to my feet, I didn't know what Jim was thinking, but I could see the rage in his eyes.
"Take her hands, hold her still." I moved to Tara, I stepped over her so her head was trapped between my legs. I grabbed her hands and held them tight, holding her up under the elbows. There was little she could do to move, her upper body was off the ground, her head was pinned between my thighs, she couldn't even look behind her to see what Jim was up to. I could hear her whimpering like a child.
"Please, please, I'm sorry!" Tara started screaming as Jim laid the first blow on her ass, he'd grabbed a long, hard, wooden paddle I used to take pizzas out of the oven. The sound was intense, and landed on Tara's skin with a loud thwack. It took only a couple blows to send her into a blubbering, babbling heap. Her body jerked with each blow, I could feel her shoulders drive forward into my legs as the heavy wood smacked her ass.
Jim hit Tara's body with a fury, 10, 15, I don't know how many times he struck her ass with the paddle. She was sobbing uncontrollably as her ass grew red under the onslaught.
Jim breathing was labored when he finally set down the peeler. I let Tara's arms go and she collapsed on the floor, drawing her knees up to her chest she writhed on the ground.
Still panting Jim stood over Tara, pushing her with his foot he got her over onto her back and placed his feet astride her so he loomed over her.
"This isn't a joke, if you behave I'll treat you right, if not, then I'll punish you till you learn!" He bent down and grabbed hold of her nipples, Tara started screaming as he tugged on her breasts till she was almost lifted off the ground.
"Do you understand slut?"
"Yes, yes Master, please, please, I'll be good!" Tara collapsed on the floor bawling in pain as Jim let go of her breasts.
"Good." He sat down at the table and finished the little bit of food on his plate as if nothing had happened. I stared down at the girl for a few minutes, my dick aching in my pants.
"I hate to ask, but do you think that you'd be able to check in at the shop today. Doc's coming in a little later, I'm sure you'd want to be back when he gets here, but I want to make everything is running right there."
"Yeah, no problem, after all, that is my job, isn't it?" Jim chuckled as he drank down his juice. He prodded Tara with his foot, she looked up, pain filling her eyes.
"She is one hot little bitch, isn't she?" Jim pushed his foot toward Tara's mouth.
"Suck my toes slut!" Tara opened her mouth and started sucking on his big toe, she then ran her tongue over each of the little toes one by one, keeping her eyes fixed on Jim's face.
"Want to fuck her?" Jim looked over at me, my dick was hard again.
"Yeah." Jim pulled Tara to her feet, taking her under each elbow we carried her to the front room and laid her belly down over an ottoman. I took position at her head and dropped my pants. I didn't even have to make her open her mouth, Tara swallowed my cock in one gulp. She yelped as Jim bellied up to her ass and buried his dick in her pussy.
Jim and I got in a rhythm almost immediately, I took Tara's hair in my hands and started face fucking her hard, I loved the feel her throat on my prick, I knew she was trying to please us, I could feel her tongue on me, weaving it's way over the bottom of my cock. I grabbed her tits and pinched hard. Jim had hold of Tara's hips and was pounding into her, I could see the muscles of her ass ripple as he slammed forward, ramming into her without mercy.
We were like a pair of eager lumberjacks at the saw, when one drove into Tara's body, the other was pulling back. She was being pinned from either end, I loved the sound of flesh on flesh, it was a perfect sound.
Jim started cumming first. He brutally slammed his dick home in Tara's pussy, I could feel her body recoil from the thrusts, it made her nose drive into my pelvis. Jim started bellowing as he started to blow, he smacked Tara's ass hard with his open hand as he shot his cum sperm deep in her belly.
I tried to hold off as long as I could, but seeing Jim pump his cum into Tara's pussy, and the convulsion of her mouth on my cock, it was hopeless. I felt my balls start to tighten, and I shot my load in Tara's warm, inviting mouth. I felt her head jerk ever so slightly as my sperm flooded her mouth, then she started sucking me like a vacuum.
"That's it baby." I ran my hand through her hair, Jim was slowly easing his cock from Tara's pussy.
I closed my eyes and savored the feel of Tara's lips squeezing me tight, her tongue was weaving under my shaft, trying to drain the last drops from my prick.
Tara collapsed head down over the ottoman as I pulled my dick from her mouth, she was panting, exhausted from the effort of trying to please Jim and I.
Jim fell on the couch.
"What time is Doc supposed to be here?"
"I don't know, sometime this afternoon he said." I pulled up my pants, I could see Tara eyeing us, wondering what we would do next.
"I guess I'd better get to the shop, I wouldn't want to miss anything." Jim got to his feet, he was still breathing hard from fucking Tara.
"Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing him again." Jim started running his hands over Tara's back, she groaned, more out of fear than anything I think.
"I don't know what to do with her today?"
"We could put her in with Emily and Monique, we could have them suck the cum from her pussy, and make them lick each other all day." Jim smiled up at me.
"God I'm so happy you came across these girls!" We helped Tara to her feet, her legs were like jell-o.
"Me too." I squeezed Tara's breast. "Me too."
When we opened the door Monique's face was between Emily's legs, she was lapping away at her friend's pussy, making Emily moan out loud.
"Hello girls." Monique and Emily's heads spun toward the door. There was a look of horror when they saw Tara their. I'm sure they saw her glowing red ass, and they looked ashamed that they'd been caught in their lesbian embrace.
"We've brought your friend to play." Jim and I pushed Tara toward the bed, she collapsed in a heap on the mattress with her hands still taped behind her back.
"There's a nice fresh load of cum in her pussy, why don't you suck it out." Three pairs of humiliated eyes stared up at me. Emily was sobbing, almost to the point of completely losing it.
"We'll be back later." Jim roared in laughter as he stepped out into the hall. Monique tried to plead with me using her eyes, but I just slammed the door shut indifferent.
"Go check on the shop, and then get back here, I'm sure Doc will have something interesting in mind." I smacked Jim on the back.
"Yeah, I can't wait." There was an urgency in Jim's movements as he got dressed and headed out the front door. I went into the kitchen and started making up some food for the girls. There wasn't much else to do in the meantime.
After I fed the girls, I sat down and flipped on the TV and stared uninterested in what was on, but it passed the time.

I was startled by the knock on the door. I'd fallen into the TV watching daze, oblivious to everything around me so I was shocked with the sudden noise.
I felt chills of excitement down my spine as I got to my feet. It had been a while since I'd seen Doc, we'd grown up together. We'd known each other since we were little kids barely out of diapers, but it had been too long. Unfortunately, the older we get, the harder it was to get together.
Doc, his given name was Martin, but he'd hardly ever gone by it. Even when we were growing up he always went by nicknames that changed with the whims of youth. Then, in high school, he started to get into biology and medicine and going by Doc almost as a joke, but the name stuck, and the fact that he actually became a doctor, I guess it all worked out the way it was supposed to.
I opened the front door and saw Doc standing there, a massive grin on his face.
"Hey man, how's it going?" I extended my hand and exchanged a hearty shake with my old buddy.
Doc wasn't exactly the most intimidating fellow. He was just under 6' tall, but he was willowy thin and it made him look shorter than he was. He had an air of youth and looked to be in his early twenties. He could have probably passed for a teen, if not for the speckles of grey that flecked his black hair.
"So, what's this I hear you've pulled off? I never would have expected it from you." Doc clapped his hand on my shoulder, he had a huge black leather bag in his other hand, I knew what he had inside would be where all the fun would start.
"Yeah, yeah," I could feel my face blush and I kind of turned away, somewhat embarrassed with what I'd done.
"I can't really say I'd planned it, but sometimes, well, sometimes circumstances arise that you can't pass up." I shut the door behind Doc and led him into the front room, my boxes of sex toys were strewn over the floor making quite a mess.
"Hum, looks like you did a little bit of shopping." Doc winked at me.
"Yeah, well, I have to keep the girls busy after all." I saw his wry, knowing glance.
"So, show me these girls, I saw some of their pictures on the news, it looks like you got a nice batch." I led Doc down the hall to the room where I had the Monique, Emily and Tara stored away. I could feel the excitement mounting in my chest as I turned the handle on the door, I probably don't need to mention it, but my dick was aching.
I loved the vision of the three girls on the bed as I opened the door.
"Hello slaves!" Emily crossed her arms over her chest immediately, I could see her face go pale as she saw Doc standing there, adding to the utter humiliation and shame she already felt just being around me and Jim.
I moved casually into the room and sat on the edge of the bed, I reached out and cupped Monique's chin, turning her face toward me.
"Hello slut." I could feel Monique trying to twist her head away from me, but I held tight. I put a finger up between her legs and buried it in her soaking pussy.
"That's it baby," I rammed my finger deep inside her, "how many times have you orgasmed?" Monique closed her eyes, her face went crimson with shame.
"I told them they could cum as many times as they wanted to today." I looked over at Doc as he grabbed Emily by the hair. I could hear her squeal as he twisted her face to look at him.
"She's so cute, it's incredible." Tears streaked down Emily's cheek as she was forced to look Doc in the eyes.
"Yeah, that's Emily, she and Monique are my girls. I'm not going to do anything to Emily, I want to keep her as that pure little girl, but Monique, I think I want you to ring her tits." Doc let go of Emily's hair and took hold of Tara's arms, they were still bound behind her back and he lifted her upright.
"This girl is hot!" Doc pinched Tara's nipple till she let out a cry of pain.
"That's Jim's girl, she's a feisty one." Doc pinched her nostrils shut till Tara had to open her mouth and gasp for breath. He grabbed for her tongue and tugged it out between her teeth.
"Well, we can take care of feisty, I think she needs her nose pierced." Doc looked into Tara's throat. "And her tongue too, it'll keep her quiet, like all good sluts should be. It'll take some of the fight out of her when she's being pulled around the room with a ring in her nose." Doc pushed Tara back and she fell on the bed with her arms pinned beneath her.
"How would you like that slut?" Doc smacked Tara on the pussy, sending a loud crack through the room and making her yelp in pain.
"Then Jim can clamp that big mouth of yours shut and not have to listen to any of your crap!" Tara looked up with tears welling in the corner of her eyes. She had already become much more pliable since I'd captured her, but she had a long way to go, and I could see the fear in her gaze. I loved it.
I held Monique tight as Doc started running his hands over her breasts, his fingers dug hard into her skin. I could feel her body tighten against me as he drove the tips of his fingers into her soft mounds.
"So, you want to put rings in her tits?" Doc pinched hard, making Monique's nipples go instantly erect.
"Yeah, I think she'd look good that way." I held tight to Monique's body. I could see the lustful look in Doc's eyes, he was oblivious to the surroundings, his gaze was locked on Monique's wet pussy and her swollen labia.
"She's one hot slut isn't she, already wet?" Doc thrust his fingers between Monique's legs. I made her lean back so he had complete access to her pussy and she moaned as two long digits slid easily into her cunt.
"I can't believe how wet she is, you're impressing me, it usually takes me a bit longer to get them to slut out like this. Then again, I like making them scream a little more than you I'm guessing." Doc looked up at me with his sadistic grin, he had his fingers to the knuckle in Monique's pussy.
"I've got to fuck something soon or I'm going to blow." He was finger fucking Monique making her body quiver in my grasp.
"Who do you want? There are two more in the basement too." I grabbed Monique's breasts and cupped them in my hand, rolling her nipples between my fingers.
"I don't know if you want me to fuck this one." Doc rammed his fingers faster and faster into Monique's pussy till she was groaning loud, I could feel her torso shaking in my grasp.
"But she's so fucking hot I'd love to take her." I let go of Monique, I heard her tone change and she started to whimper. She looked at me, I could see the confusion and shame in her eyes. I pushed her away from me, toward Doc.
"No man, take her, take any of them." Emily's eyes went wide with shock. I didn't really want anybody else to fuck Emily, but for Doc, I would allow it.
"I set up the other guest bedroom for you if you want to take her there." Doc dropped his pants, his dick was huge, and already pulsing hard.
"No problem, I'm ready now." Doc kicked his pants off and grabbed Monique by the hair.
"Get on your knees cunt!" He jerked her off the bed and Monique fell with a thud onto the floor. She barely had time to get off the ground before Doc propped her up on her hands and knees.
"I like them on all fours, it's the way all girls should be, crawling like the dogs they are!" Doc was stroking his huge cock, he was a good 10" if not more. With the slightness of his build, one would have never guessed, but he was hung like a horse.
Doc smacked Monique on the ass.
"Spread those legs bitch!" Monique was sobbing as he pushed her knees wider with his foot. Her beautiful hair dangled from her head as she turned back, the tears streaking down her cheeks as Doc spread her labia with his fingers.
"Get your elbows on the floor slut, raise that ass in the air!" He smacked her hard across the bottom.
I grabbed for Emily. The terror was visible in her eyes.
"Get down there and lick his balls, if any cum drips out of Monique's pussy I want you to catch it on your tongue." Emily's body tensed as I held tight to her arm and pushed her to the floor. She was crying like a little child as I got her to her knees. I slapped her across the face when she tried to fight me.
"Get down there and lick his balls!" Doc had his dick lined up with Monique's opening, her pussy was wet and the juices shone in the light. He eased the head of his cock just inside her sex so her pink flesh barely held him.
"Oh my God this slut is incredible." Doc inched his prick in Monique's pussy, slowly filling her with his massive cock.
Doc's body jerked forward suddenly, slamming to the hilt in Monique's body as Emily tenuously ran her tongue over his balls.
"Holy Shit!!!" I pinched Emily's clit till she squealed. She was bawling loud as she reluctantly sucked on Doc's testicles. He grabbed for Monique's hips and started moving in and out of her, pumping rhythmically, forcing the whole length of his shaft deep in her belly.
"Oh my God she's incredible." I lightly smacked Emily's pussy as Doc started to fuck Monique faster and faster. Emily had her tongue up between Doc's legs, licking him only because I was there, forcing her to.
Doc started working Monique hard, driving her upper body down into the carpet till her tits were scraping against the rough surface.
"That's it baby, how does a big dick feel in that tight pussy of yours?" Monique was groaning, I know she'd never had anybody as large as Doc in her. He was slamming his hips forward, making her grunt in discomfort with each thrust. Tara looked at me with horror filled eyes, she was lying on her side, arms still pinned behind her back.
Doc bellowed out, he rammed home in Monique's pussy making her elbows collapse with the force of his fucking, he drove her face and tits into the carpet. He smacked her hard on the hip, almost like he was driving on a horse. He slammed his body forward, making Monique cry out as his huge dick sunk to the hilt in her body and he started pumping his load deep inside her, filling her with his sperm.
After a few minutes of gently rocking his cock in and out, Doc pulled his slimy dick from Monique's tight pussy, the combination of sperm and cunt juices dribbled off his cock onto Emily's face. She tried to turn her head away but I smacked her hard on her clit making her yelp as the liquids dribble down on her skin.
With her mouth accessible Doc forced the head of his prick into Emily's throat, driving his hips down so she had to take him in. She gagged as he pushed the head of his cock to the back of her gullet, and in spite of the massive intrusion, her cries grew ever louder, and more pitiful.
"Aaaahhhhhh." Doc held his dick in his hands as he made Emily suck him clean. I could see his body jerk as her soft, wonderful, lips held him tight.
"Oh my God!"
Doc slowly pulled his prick from Emily's mouth and gently got to his feet. Monique was sobbing, her face still buried in the carpet, her ass propped high in the air, her pussy still twitching from the violation.
"Holy shit these girls are incredible!" Doc sat down on the bed and cupped Tara's face in his hand.
"I bet you can't wait till we get to work." She tried to pull her head away from his grasp, but Doc held her tight.
"I want to do her tongue so bad, but I suppose we should wait till Jim gets back before we do." He looked up at me and smiled, I had my finger in Emily's cunt and fucked her with it, she slowly, almost involuntarily responded to the penetration.
"Yeah, I think he'd like to see." Emily's big, weepy eyes looked up at me.
"Want to go look at the other girls first, Jim should be back soon and we could get started then, besides, I want you to see Jayme, I think you're going to want to take her home with you?"
"What, big tits?" There was a childlike look in Doc's eyes, we all had our fetishes, and his were big breasts, whether they were natural or not. He made a good living making women's tits grow for his profession, and he'd also done some experiments on his own, somewhat less orthodox. I'd seen him fill girl's breasts with saline using a syringe till I thought they'd pop. I have to say it turned me on a little, but it was a bit much for me.
"Yeah, you'll like her."
Doc looked into Tara's eyes.
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you my dear, but don't worry, I'll be back." He grabbed for her tongue, Tara tried to stop him but he just pinched her nose shut till she had to open her mouth.
"I'm going to ring this tongue of yours, then put one in your nose too, and then we'll be able to drag you around like a little piggy. Doesn't that sound fun?" Tara started to cry, it was different than when she had before, there was a desperation that seemed to fill her now.

It won't be long baby." Doc got to his feet, he pulled up his boxers, then his pants, though the bulge of his cock was still clearly visible.
I helped Monique to her feet, she and Emily hugged each other as I sat them down on the bed, they pressed their bodies close for solace, I loved the way their young tits were crushed together. I was going to have so much fun with them, I couldn't hardly wait.
Doc was already waiting for me at the door, I winked good bye to my girls, then slammed the door shut, this time I locked it, just in case the girls had any ideas, not that they could get anywhere with the chains attached.
Jim crashed through the front door just as Doc and I walked past heading toward the basement.
"Hey Doc, good to see you!" Jim extended his large hand and gave Doc a hearty shake, it was the first time we'd all been together in years.
"Good to see you man!" Jim and Doc had never been as close as Doc and I, but they were still old friends and were glad to see one another, especially given the circumstances.
"Did you think he had it in him?" Doc clapped Jim on the shoulder and cast his wry glance toward me.
"Not a chance in hell man, but I'm glad to be wrong, did you see my girl yet?"
"Yeah, yeah, Tara isn't it, she's a hot slut. I was thinking about putting a ring in her nose and her tongue. I'd heard she is a bit feisty and I thought then you could pull her along by the tongue and shut her up good!"
"Holy shit that's a great idea, I never thought of it." There was wonderment in Jim's eyes. "I can't wait." The childlike excitement shone in Jim's eyes. I could see his hands twitching in anticipation.
"Yeah, great idea man!"
'We were going to go take a look at the girls downstairs. I think Doc's going to want to take Jayme home." I didn't want to take away from Jim's lust, but I was looking forward to seeing how Doc liked Jayme, she was definitely his kind of girl.
"Well don't let me stop you, I want to see what you're going to do to them too!" Jim pushed past Doc.
"Come on, follow me!" Jim raced down the stairs and Doc and I weren't far behind. I think all of us felt like kids again, doing things we never could have imagined, ever.
When we got downstairs and flipped on the lights I saw that Jim had left Lisa and Jayme locked in the kennel, they were huddled together beneath the big blanket. They didn't make a sound as we walked toward the cage door, but their eyes followed us.
"Hello girls, how's it going today?" I could see Lisa's cheek twitch ever so slightly.
"Let me introduce my buddy, he goes by Doc, but like me, or Jim, you'll just know him as Master." I heard the slightest little whimper from Jayme.
"Why don't you put down that blanket and give old Doc a look, especially you Jayme, he's got a thing for tits, and I know he's going to like yours!" The frightened pair let go of the blanket and it fell in a heap on the ground. Jayme had her hands crossed over her breasts and tried to cover her pussy.
"I can't see much." Doc started playing into the game.
"Girls, cut the crap, stand up and show those cute young bodies of yours to Doc! You should be proud of your bodies, you're such hot little bitches."
Jayme and Lisa got to their feet. They both tried to cross their hands over their fronts to cover as much as they could.
Doc stepped forward toward Jayme, she took the slightest step backwards as her face went pale.
Jayme let out a screech as Doc reached out and grabbed for her nipples. She started screaming as he twisted them hard.
"Get on your knees slut!" Jayme continued wailing and collapsed to her knees with a thud.
"Pleeeeeasssseee..." Doc kept the pressure on Jayme's nipples.
"You," Doc glared at Lisa, "get on your back, show me that pussy of yours!" Lisa started shaking.
"Now!" The tears started streaking down Lisa's cheeks and she fell on her back on the cold cement floor.
"Get those legs in the air and let me see that pink!" Lisa was sobbing hard, she put her legs in the air and held them wide.
"Spread those pussy lips!" Lisa's hands were trembling as she grabbed her labia and spread her sensitive flesh. Her eyes were wide and staring up at the looming figure above her.
Doc turned his attention back to Jayme, he tugged on her nipples, stretching her breasts.
"I like your tits slut. I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with them." Jayme was crying.
"Please…" Doc let go of Jayme's nipples and slapped her hard across the face.
"Shut up!" Jayme sniffled as she rubbed her breasts.
"Get those hands to your side!" Doc grabbed for Jayme's tits and squeezed them hard.
"I could make these even bigger slut." Jayme was sobbing.
"Pll…eeee…aaassseee." Doc pushed his fingers hard in Jayme's huge breasts, then let go, he turned to me.
"Got any rope? I want to make this slut scream." Lisa was moaning and let her feet fall to the floor.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Doc glared at the girl, her legs were trembling with exhaustion. She started crying louder as she forced her tired legs back up in the air as I handed Doc some rope.
"Get over here slut." Doc grabbed violently for Jayme's wrists and pulled them up over her head, looping the rope around her wrists he pulled it tight as he held her hands up in the air and looked deep into her tear filled eyes.
"I'm going to make you scream." Jayme's tits jiggled as she cried.
"Get up!" Doc jerked Jayme to her feet, he tossed the rope up over an exposed beam in the ceiling.
"Look at those tits, even with her hands above her head they're big." Jayme's breasts flattened as Doc tugged on the rope, pulling her up on her tip toes.
"Pllleeeeeeaaaassseeee." Doc tied off the rope, leaving Jayme dangling from her wrists, her big toes barely in contact with the cement. He started digging through his bag.
"Just what I wanted." Doc pulled out a leather flogger, it wasn't huge, but it wasn't a small one either.
"How does that look." Doc waved it through the air, running it over Jayme's skin, making her twist from the rope holding her hands above her head.
Jayme's eyes were wide as saucers as Doc flailed the leather strands through the air in front of her face.
"Are you going to scream for me?"
Doc brought the heavy leather down on Jayme's tits, the flogger straps landed with a loud crack as the strands dug into her bulbous, sensitive flesh.
"That's it baby!" Jayme twisted from the rope as Doc expertly brought the flogger down on her breasts again and again, her screams ripped through the cavernous basement.
"Move for me slut!" Doc bellowed at Jayme, he moved up and down her body with the flogger, over her breasts, her belly, and when she twisted away from him he brought the leather strands down on her ass with a resounding thud.
Jayme started screaming even louder as Doc started on her pussy, bringing the flogger up between her legs, landing the myriad of straps flat on her clit and labia.
Jayme was panting out of breath as Doc ran his hands over her skin, she groaned in pain as he touched the red marks where he'd landed the leather.
"How do you like that baby!"
"Plleeeaassseeee…stop…pleasseeee!" Doc cupped Jayme's breasts and squeezed with his hands till his fingers dug into her monster mounds.
"I can't wait to get you home!" Doc took his hands off Jayme's tits and looked toward Lisa.
"Get up slave!" Lisa was whimpering, her legs look like they'd give out at any second.
"Get up!" Lisa got gingerly to her feet, her legs twitched as she got her weight under her, it looked like she'd collapse. She slumped her shoulders forward and she was shaking like a leaf.
"You've got nice tits too." Doc grabbed for Lisa's breast and grabbed a nipple, he pulled her toward him, her body started quaking as he clamped his mouth on hers.
After he mauled her mouth Doc pushed Lisa down on the bed, his lustful gaze locked on Jayme's quivering tits.
"These girls are incredible, I can't believe what you did man, this is fucking amazing." Doc ran his hand over Jayme's belly, her muscles convulsed under his touch.
"I owe you big time." Doc stared into Jayme's eyes, she was sobbing, the tears streaking down her cheeks.
"We're going to have a lot of fun baby!" Doc took both her tits in his hands and started molding them in his grasp.
We spent the next couple of hours playing with Jayme and Lisa. Doc couldn't keep his hands off Jayme's breasts, at one point he decided to loop her nipples with small rubber bands while making Lisa lick her pussy. I've got to say I loved watching him work my dick was aching so much I finally had to leave them, I wanted my girls so bad.
I don't know how long Doc and Jim stayed to play, but I'm sure Jayme and Lisa thought it was too long either way.
When I woke up the next morning Monique and Emily were to either side of me with their beautiful locks cascading over my chest. They were almost close enough to kiss one another. I ran my hands through their hair, almost as if I was petting them. I loved the feel of their warm, young, bodies next to mine.
Emily jerked awake first and there was an instant of confusion on her face, she looked around stunned, then popped up on her knees in a panic.
"Good Morning Master." She could barely stutter out the words, I could see the abject terror in her eyes.
Monique must have felt the movement and woken up, her eyes fluttered and she tossed her hair to the side instinctively. For an instant she just lay there, her face pressed against my skin. When she realized where she was, she suddenly shot to her knees breathing heavily.
"Good Morning Master." I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have two gorgeous young slaves there to do with whatever I pleased. Monique's eyes darted around, trying to sense whether I was unhappy or not?
"Do you want this slut to suck your cock Master?" Monique started running her tongue on my thigh, like an affectionate cat, her eyes looking up at me, her long hair gently caressing my skin as she waited for my response.
Monique subtly nodded her head toward Emily, almost acting as the protective older sister, and Emily dejectedly bent down and started running her tongue over my skin, though she was much more reluctant, and obviously humiliated.
"No slut, get your friend's pussy ready for me." I ran my hand through Emily's hair, her tongue lapped over my thigh as I pulled on her scalp hard.
"Yes Master." Monique slid over my legs, rubbing her breasts against my thighs as she moved behind Emily.
"Get my cock ready to fuck your pussy slave, since that's all your good for." Emily let out a little whine as Monique forced open her knees and spread her legs. I could see Emily's eyes go wide as Monique started sucking on her clit.
I gently pulled Emily's lips toward my cock, I was already getting harder by the second watching her humiliation grow, but as soon as she closed her mouth on my dick I had to let out a groan of pleasure, and barely kept myself from cumming in her mouth right there.
A mixed array of sounds escaped from Emily's body. I could hear the slurping of her mouth on my cock, I could hear her whimpering in shame, but I could also make out the groans of pleasure that involuntarily came from her body as Monique lapped her tongue over Emily's pussy and clit masterfully.
I couldn't take it and pulled Emily's head off my cock and pushed her violently over onto her back making her squeal.
"Spread those legs for me cunt!" I loved the fear in her eyes as I climbed over her, I could just barely see the quiver of her lip as I dropped my weight on top of her and made her gasp.
"Open that pussy for daddy!" I didn't bother with any kind of foreplay, I rammed home, making her cry out as my dick sank deep in her tight sex. I collapsed atop her, crushing her beneath me, taking the top of her head in the crook of my arm she could hardly see over my bicep. I started sliding my body over hers, fucking her hard.
"Wrap those legs around me bitch!" Emily was whining as I started pounding into her. I was driving my hips hard against her pelvis and making her grunt with the penetration. She brought her legs up and tried to lock them around my back but I was bucking too hard and her legs just kind of flailed, kicking indiscriminately as I drove deep into her belly over and over.
"Ah!" I ground my hips into Emily's young, lithe body. I had her crushed under my weight, brutally driving my dick to the hilt in her pussy.
"That's it you little cock whore, this is what you're good for!" Monique caressed my balls in her soft hands as I pumped into Emily's pussy.
"Tell me what a little slut you are!" I grabbed for Emily's hair and arched her head back so she had to look up at me. Her eyes were filled with tears as I pummeled her body.
"I'm going to cum in your pussy slut. You're just my sperm receptacle you cunt!" Emily yelped in pain as I rocked into her body, forcing her ass down into the mattress, filling her tight slit with my cock.
Emily's hips and ass bounced up off the bed as I violently pistoned into her sex, she screeched as I tugged hard on her hair.
"That's it cunt! Monique was rubbing my balls as I started to shoot my load into Emily's pussy. Emily was whining loud as my cum started filling her like a water jet, she turned me on so much!
"Ahhhh, that's it you slut!" I rammed home, making sure every drop of sperm drained into Emily's snatch.
"You're just a hole for my cock!" I collapsed breathless on the sobbing girl. I had her arms pinned to her side and her legs were straight up in the air, jutting from under my hips.
I lay panting, exhausted, on Emily for a good five minutes. Monique was between my legs, licking my balls and Emily's pussy in turn.
"Holy shit you're one hot little cunt." Emily was bawling, her face was pressed against my underarm and she was sniffling, crying hard.