Adultery Coimbatore couples

Coimbatore couples – 10

This is our tenth story. My husband went to Thailand yesterday, I was visiting the market to buy fruits by my jaguar, I was going in NH during the evening, I got a public toilet lucky piss search for a toilet but it was totally nasty from the very bad smell I went inside the toilet so I had no choice . A person has already fallen asleep in the toilet. The man looked like a dirty beggar. The light was in the toilet and I had clearly seen dirty toilet cleaner there. The toilet cleaner asked the beggar "Get, madam wants to go to the toilet". The beggar did not respond. He said as the toilet cleaner pushed his leg forward. They closed the toilet door. Beggar was lying in the opposite toilet and I was standing with toilet cleaner in the pot. This is an Indian style toilet. He asked the toilet cleaner why he was begging inside the toilet and with me. In an instant toilet cleaner I removed my expensive silk saree and stood naked inside the toilet with the toilet cleaner, now I was staring wide eyed at Biggad. "Holy shit" exclaimed the beggar. Ignoring the beggar, the toilet cleaner made me sit in a pot full of human filth. I remember how dirty it was. All is human piss and dirt. But I refused. My smooth white ass is now dirty with all the piss and shit in the toilet pot. But the beggar picked me up and threw me while he was sleeping. I lay naked on the dirty shit floor and they laughed at me. Next Bigger and the toilet cleaner I liked and my tenderness and feel the softness of my breasts and vagina with their hands. I did not know what was inside the mind of the toilet cleaner but he asked me to sit on my face and his ass. While I was laughing at the toilet cleaner's ass, the beggar played with my breasts and inserted his penis inside my vagina. I liked the toilet cleaner's dirty ass. Before 3 hours I shivered involuntarily with cold with clothes and now I am naked but I was warm as never before. The beggar threw up inside my vagina. I saw the toilet cleaner put my finger in his ass hole and that finger to me. Now the beggar put his penis inside his mouth and pressed my breasts. The toilet cleaner was now putting her leg inside me and giving me a leg fuck. His legs felt a rod with needles inside my vagina. Beggar bathed in my mouth and I was drinking his cum. We rested for 10 minutes and they played with my breasts and my pussy lips. I can't explain the displeasure of their bodies, the uneasiness. They were eating tobacco, and all I could drink was saliva filled with tobacco. They had a beedi and a smoker and threw the smoke inside my vagina through my mouth and they laughed when the smoke came out and the toilet cleaner made a loud noise with his throat and he collected all the cough in his throat and in my mouth. I will never forget the salty taste of his cough. Now they are ready for another round. The toilet cleaner took me out of my ass and fucked my pussy. I like having two dicks, one in the ass and one in the pussy. But to expand my ass, he put first one finger then two then three inside my ass. I was pounded by the beggar while the toilet cleaner was destroying my ass and the bigger was stroking my breasts while destroying my pussy. Then they changed their position and now the toilet cleaner is destroying my pussy and destroying my ass. If I had to rate the two I would give Toilet Cleaner 99 and Bigerar 75. Fucking the toilet cleaner bites my lips and tongue. I forgot to mention my vagina is pink and tight. Rather than remove their penis and asked to sit on the pot for two. And the beggar was tired of me. His pee was yellow and very warm. He lost on my face, breasts and pussy. The next toilet cleaner put his penis inside my mouth and asked me to drink his pee. I was disappointed. His pee was like strong vodka and was very warm. I'm both wet now with this devil's piss. The beggar inserted his penis inside my vagina but the seat also started giving me a blowjob toilet cleaner. They arrived simultaneously. Both of my holes were filled with semen. This is the last session we have. But they still haven't put me off one bit. They walked naked to me and both were falling on both sides of me and the whole night they were with me and my private parts. They liked my softness and youth. They are fucking but touching and caressing and licking my breasts and I am not myself. All night they drank rum and smoked. They were literally licking my face, lips and nipples. They were hunting me and in an instant I was 8 in my vagina I am with fingers. At 5 am I left and went naked to my Jaguar car.

What do you think about this story??

Coimbatore couples – Series

Coimbatore couples – 11
This is our eleventh story. My husband went to Thailand yesterday, I was coming to the market to buy fruits by jaguar, in the evening when I was going to NH, luckily I searched for the toilet and found a public toilet, but it smelled very bad when I went into the toilet, I didn't like it. A person has already fallen asleep inside the toilet. The man looked like a groom. The light was in the toilet and I clearly saw the dirty toilet cleaner there. The toilet cleaner asked the beggar "get up, ma'am wants to go to toilet". The beggar made no reply. The toilet cleaner pushed him away with his foot. Their toilet door was closed. A beggar lying in a facing toilet and standing with a toilet cleaner on the potty. This is an Indian style toilet. Why is he inside the toilet and madam asked the toilet cleaner. An instant toilet cleaner took me off my expensive silk skirt and I was a beggar looking at me naked inside the toilet cleaner's toilet now with wide eyes. "Holy shit" shocked the beggar. Ignoring the beggar, the toilet cleaner sat me down with that dirty, squatting human bundle. I remember how dirty it was. All was human urine and dirt. But I resisted. My soft white ass has now become dirty with all the piss and feces on the toilet pot. But the beggar threw me away when he threw me away. I lie naked on the dirty camel ground, they laugh at me. Both the next beggar and the toilet cleaner were on top of me and saw my tender search and felt the softness of my hands and vagina. I don't know what was inside the mind of the toilet cleaner but he asked me to sit on my face and his ass. When I licked the toilet cleaner's ass, beggar played on my stomach and added his penis to my vagina. I liked the dirty ass of the toilet cleaner. 3 hours ago I started acting cold with clothes on, now I'm naked, but I'm always hot as before. She penetrated my vagina. I cleaned the toilet and put my ass on his ass and made me taste that finger. Now the beggar put his penis in my mouth and pressed my boots. The toilet cleaner now puts his foot inside me and gives me a foot fuck. His leg felt like a rod with lots of needles inside my vagina. My mouth was full and I drank his cum with pleasure. We rested for 10 minutes, between which my pussy and my pussy lips played. I cannot explain the merciless, filthy things of their bodies. They were eating tobacco, and I drank some saliva infused with tobacco. They smoked a beedi and threw the smoke inside my vagina through the mouth and when the smoke came out they laughed, the toilet cleaner made a loud noise with his throat, he put a whole bicep in his throat and into my mouth. I will never forget the salty taste of his cough. Now they were wrapped around each other. The toilet cleaner took me out of my ass and begged me to fuck my husband. I felt so good having two dicks, one in the ass and one in the pussy. But to increase my ass, he first one finger two, then three inside my ass. I killed the beggar when I was cleaning the toilet within earshot, and the beggar was stabbing me in my butt. Next, they changed their position and now the toilet cleaner is fucking my man and my ass. If I had to rate both, I would give Toilet Cleaning 99 and Beggars 75. I bite my lips and tongue to clean the toilet. I forgot to tell you that my vagina is pink and tight. Than they both asked me to remove their penis and sit on the potty. And the beggar infected me. His cone was yellow and very hot. He clung to my face, butt and butt. The toilet cleaner next put his penis in my mouth and asked me to drink his pee. I did this reluctantly. His gourd was strong vodka and very hot. I was wet now with the looks of these two ghosts. When the pitcher inserted his penis inside my vagina, the seat itself, I started giving the toilet cleaner alone. They withdrew at once. I cum in my holes. This is it Last session. But they still haven't rescued me. They caught me naked and both of them followed me and they played with me and private sector all night long. They liked my softness and youthfulness. They were excited but touching and caressing and pressing my fist and fingering me. All night long they drank rum and smoked. They licked my face, lips and nipples. They ripped me off and at one point I had 8 fingers on my thighs. At 5 o'clock I asked to leave and went to my Jaguar car in my nakedness.

What do you think of this story?

Coimbatore couples – Series