Incest DADDY'S LITTLE FUCK TOY

On a business trip I met a wonderfully charming couple a while back. She was young, pretty, very shy and quiet, always smiling in a cute and innocent manner and prone to spontaneous outbursts of giggling. She had a 'voluptuous' figure, being very curvy and well-rounded. The gentleman accompanying her was tall, solidly built, quite handsome and very charming. He was appreciably older than her, I would have guessed with her at 20 and he in his early 40's, but that is not that uncommon these days. They were very cuddly and obviously very intense and satisfied lovers. She frequently would refer to him as 'daddy' and I thought perhaps this was a pet name or she had a daddy fetish. On inquiring more deeply though I was pleasantly surprised to discover that she was indeed his daughter. She mentioned a step-mother, whom she said had recently left their household and was apparently not missed. I recite here what was revealed to me in confidence by her. No names or locations will be used to protect the deliciously and erotically guilty!

I grew up in a western state, without much money and with a lot of religion, as is common in these parts. My papa is a preacher man, but he don't make much, so we have a little home that I grew up in, together with papa and his second wife. I was pulled out of school when he re-married and after that was home-tutored by my step-mother. She was a strict lady and heavy on the whip. She taught me to read the Bible, of right and wrong, and very little of the outside world. She said that a woman's body was sacred and should not ever be shared except with only one man, and that man had to be the most special man in the world to the woman. Papa was a gentle and very caring man and would take me on trips into town from time to time, and so I was always daddy's little girl, feeling very close to my pa but never close at all my new step-mother.

When I turned 18 papa asked me what I wanted for my gift and I said that I wanted a real dress. Like I had seen the women at church wear. A flowing dress that made me feel pretty. He smiled and said that, yes, he had to accept that his little girl was a woman now and all grown up and so deserved to start to look and feel like a woman. We got in the pick-up and drove into town.

The lady in the fancy store said I was a size 12, but that it was hard to find a dress to fit me because of the size of my boobs. Not wanting to hear about our discussion Papa wandered off to go look at guns in another store. She measured me up and said that I was a 42 G across the bust line. I knew I had big boobs compared to my step-mother and the ladies at church but I didn't know what 42 G meant. She said that it meant that I would need a special bra and that she would have to let out the dress I had selected for it to fit properly. I had never wore a bra before as my step-mother was against them for a young lady. So the lady at the store had to help teach me how to put it on. It was so complicated and there were so many little clasps in the back I could not reach. She also said I should have some nice underwear and some high heel shoes to make the outfit complete. I had never worn fancy shoes before and she had to teach me how to walk in them as well. She then said it would take a while for her to alter the dress and suggested I go across the road to get my hair and make-up done at her friends spot. She called ahead so that she could charge all the costs from her location, understanding that I had no money. I knew papa didn't have much money either, but I wanted to look as pretty as I could for him, so without reservation I went over to the fancy hair salon.

When papa got back he was pissed at the cost for everything and I heard him arguing with the lady as I was finishing putting on my dress in the change room. But when I came out into the store he just stopped talking. I stood there with my long black hair down around my shoulders, all curled and shampooed, with my white summer dress showing my bare shoulders and stopping short of my knees to reveal my calves. My fancy bra pushed up my boobs to cause my ample cleavage to spill into view at the top of the dress. The new shoes had narrow heels on them 3 inches high according to the lady, which accentuated by smooth calves and pushed my well rounded tush outward. Papa just stared at me, his mouth gaping wide open.

"Do you think that I am pretty, papa?" I asked.

"You are an angel darling, a true angel. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen." My daddy exclaimed. He made me feel like a queen! I ran over to my papa and gave him a big loving hug but was surprised to find a hard big object pushing against my belly. I thought he must have bought a new gun and reaching down tried to push it away. I wrapped my hand around the gun and ya, it was certainly big around for a gun barrel, and kinda long for one too, but I couldn't get it to budge. You see I was still a virgin and never had been with a boy before, having no school to go to and living on our dirt road, so I didn't know what it was. It was inside his pants, I gathered at least that much.

Papa smiled at the sales lady while pushing my hand away and paid her in cash without further argument. Then papa told me to get in the truck and taking me by the hand hurriedly rushed me toward the truck door. As we drove home I noticed how papa kept looking over at me. He seemed so distracted that he almost ran off the road a few times. He looked at my hair, and at my bright red lipstick painted lips. He asked if I had more make-up and if I had been taught how to put it on and I said yes to both. He looked at my neck and my chest, spending a lot of time seeming to be trying to figure out how my new bra fit around my boobs. When we would hit a pothole or rut in the road and the vibration of the truck would cause my exposed cleavage to jiggle and shake daddy would stare intensely at the soft white flesh bounce about, as if he were afraid that my boobs might burst free from my bra.

Daddy also looked down a lot at my knees and calves and my bare thighs, which had become largely exposed by my sitting on the tight seat. He said I was an angel and that he had never noticed before how beautiful I was. He said that I had pretty legs and a pretty chest and that I should save these clothes to wear only for him when mother was away. He said that way I would always be his birthday girl. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and agreed that this was a good idea.

As we travelled on he kept staring at my chest and I asked him if he was interested in my bra. Papa said that was it, yes, and that it was a very nice one, that he hadn't seen such a pretty one before. My summer dress had a number of buttons running from the top to my navel and I asked him if he would like me to undo them so that he could see the bra better. He said that if that was what I wanted to do, then sure, why not. I undid the four buttons and pulled back the material. The white bra covered my boobs, but just barely. The lady at the store had said the bra that it was the only 42G bra she had in stock and that it was designed to accentuated the natural beauty of my cleavage. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I had noticed when she put it on me how it barely covered my nipples and that it pushed my boobs up so that they looked like large white round watermelons.

I really liked the nice white lace around the edges of the bra and asked papa if he liked the lace too. Reaching over papa ran his fingers over the lace that lifted my right breast. He said that the lace was very pretty and I smiled back at him, enjoying the compliment on my bra. He then ran his fingers over the entire bra and under the bra, slightly lifting the belly of my boob. He then returned his fingers back to the lace and sliding two fingers underneath rubbed the smooth puffy flesh of my covered boob. Then he let his fingers slide into the valley between my peaks and rubbed his fingers up and down there, making me laugh and giggle from the tickling sensation.

He then let his fingers slide up the flesh of my left breast to the lace on the bra there. Running his fingers up and down over the lace he then pulled the lace to the side. This had the effect of revealing the nipple on my left breast. My areoles are a bright pink and about the size of the rim around a coffee cup. For some reason papa's touching of my bra had made my nipples get hard and I looked down to see the pink nipple standing outward and erect. It was about the diameter and length of my pinky finger down to the first knuckle. I didn't mind how papa seemed to stare at my nipple. I didn't really get boobs or nipples, or understand why a man might be interested in them. My step-mother had told me they were for feeding babies, and that with my boobs and big nipples that I could feed hundreds of babies. I thought she meant that my boobs and nipples were big and ugly, like a cows udders. But papa seemed to be rather fond of them! And anything that made my papa happy made me happy.

Holding back my bra by the lace for quite some time papa continued staring at my nipple until he almost went off the road again. Regaining control of the truck he then quickly flicked my big nipple with his finger, making me giggle and smile, before he released the lace. "Ya, very nice lace on your bra. And such very pretty nipples that you have." I smiled at the compliment and gave daddy a kiss on his warm cheek. "How does the bra stay up?" He then inquired. I explained that it had four hooks in the back that the lady had to do up for me. I said it was too complicated for me to get done up by myself and I didn't know how I would get out of it later tonight. Papa was kind enough to offer to undo them for me. He said that as I would only be wearing my outfit for him when we were alone that he could therefore always help me on and off with the bra. Daddy was so thoughtful and loving that it made me feel all warm inside.

Shifting his attention to my bare leg he placed a hand on my thigh and asked if the lady had got me matching panties with lace as well. I said yes and asked if he wanted to see. He said sure. I was so happy that he said yes because I really wanted to show daddy my laced panties. I pulled up my dress and showed him the white panties, feeling very pretty as I did so. The material was very thin and the darkness of my thick black bush could be seen through the panties. I ran my finger around the pretty lace that defined the V of my crotch. "See, here is the same lace, right here!" I exclaimed. Papa moved his hand off my leg and onto the lace. He ran his fingers around and over and around and over the lace. "Yes, very very pretty." He said. He then moved his fingers over the center of the panties running them around in little circles, saying that there was a nice pattern in the middle as well.

I had never had a boy or man see or touch my breasts before, let alone touch me down there! I knew that she was for making babies and even though my mother had forbid doing so I did touch her sometimes late at night. But having daddy's fingers touch me there made me suddenly feel flushed. I felt her tingling and I instinctively spread my legs wider and lifted my dress higher for my papa.

Then papa's fingers started to play in the thick black hair that overflowed beyond my panties. He said that now that I was a woman that I needed to trim my bush so that the hair all stayed under my panties. Lifting my panties he ran his hand beneath them, grasping a big handful of the thick hair that was underneath. I spread my legs wide at the gesture and began to thrust my hips up and down against his hand, not understanding why, but never wanting it to stop. Pulling his hand from my crotch papa said I needed to start trimming my bush and that he would teach me how. I thanked him, continuing to sit there with my legs spread open. I noticed a wet spot on the bottom of my panties and so did papa.

Taking my hand in his he placed both our fingers over the wet spot and began to rub our fingers up and down over it. Papa explained to me "You have to be careful about getting a wet spot like this on your panties, or you will ruin them. Whenever you get a wet spot on your panties you need to come see me right away and then we will remove them so they don't get ruined." Laying there with my legs spread, rubbing myself through my panties like I did at night, but this time with papa watching and with his finger also rubbing up and down on my sensitive place, I barely heard the words he said and just nodded, feeling drool begin to leak between my painted lips and run down my chin.

At this point we almost hit an on-coming truck and grabbing the wheel with both hands papa barely managed to avoid a crash. "Better put your dress back down for now young lady before we have to go and explain ourselves before God tonight." He said and I obeyed without question. I was still deeply flushed from papa showing me where not to get wet on my panties and looking over at him I noticed he was flushed too. I also noticed that the long hard rod that had poked me in the store still rose like a tent pole in his pants. I stared down at the pole, curious to what he might have there. Mother had never discussed such things in our home studies. Papa noticed me staring at his crotch. "What?" He said.

"What is in your pants papa?" I asked.

"Nothing." He responded.

"Oh, it's definitely something!" I voiced. "It isn't normally there, but in the store it poked me in the belly, and when I grabbed it, it wasn't no gun! But it is long and hard like a gun. Please papa, tell me what it is?"

For some reason papa touching my breasts and legs and bush and wet spot had made me extra curious about what he was hiding in his pants. Papa did not answer my question so I reached over and grabbed hold of it again. He let out a deep moan but this time did not push me away like he had in the store. I squeezed it as hard as my small hand could, and then releasing it from my grasp, squeezed it again over and over. "See, it's all hard. And big. Much longer than my hand and bigger around than my fingers can hold. And it pulses when I squeeze it. What is it daddy, please tell me!" I begged. He said it was a secret for now but he might show me some day. I asked if I could keep squeezing it for the rest of the ride home. He said that I could squeeze it all I liked but only when we were alone. I told daddy that I loved him and that I was so happy that he would let me squeeze his pole and that I would only do it when we were alone. I felt special knowing that daddy and I had a little secret that step-mother wouldn't know about. I told daddy that my dress and his pole would be our secret.

Daddy put an arm around me and pulling me tight up against him cupped my right breast in his hand as he kissed me on the cheek. I continued to squeeze his tent pole and each time I did I felt his hand squeeze my boob. He said it was a way to playfully tickle me. I loved the feeling of his hand on my boob, and my hand on his tent pole, and I squealed and giggled as daddy tickled me the rest of the ride home by lifting and squeezing my sensitive boob. I kissed him frequently on the cheek, telling him how much I loved him, and he would turn and kiss me on the cheek as well, telling me how beautiful his little girl had grown to be. Once we both turned to kiss each other on the cheek at the same time and our lips met and kissed. I had never kissed a boy before. I liked it though as it made me feel all silly inside and so I kissed him three more times quickly on the mouth. He smiled and told me that my painted lips tasted delicious. He then gave me a long kiss on my mouth as he crushed my boob quite firmly in his hand. I responded by squeezing his tent pole as hard as I could as I felt the wet spot on my panties grow much larger.

Arriving home the lights were out. My step-mother wasn't home from her card playing night yet. Papa took my hand and led me into the house. His big tent stuck out far and I kept grabbing and pulling at it as we entered the house. I giggled at the way my squeezing his pole made him moan and loved how it made him grab my boobs and kiss my face. He brought me to my room and said that we should protect the dress and keep it in a safe place and that I should only wear it on special occasions when we were alone. I thought this was a great idea and agreed eagerly, saying we should put all the clothes away now. The front buttons were still undone from in the truck so papa helped me wiggle the shoulders down over my boobs. Papa was a gentleman and getting on his knees helped to pull the dress over my hips and he lowered it down around my shoes.

He ran his hands up and down my legs, telling me that I was a beautiful girl and had very lovely legs. I giggled and laughed, happy with my daddy's compliments and the pleasure that he seemed to find in touching the skin of my body. He ran his fingers over the black hair on my bush that was outside my panties. And he wrapped his hands around my bum and gave it a quick squeeze and slap, saying every girl should have her pretty bum spanked by her daddy every day. I giggled in delight from all the loving attention and together we collected the dress and putting it on a hanger carefully hung it in the closet. I stood before daddy in my bra, panties and high heel shoes. Standing before him I reached out with both my hands and clutched his tent pole with my fingers, infatuated now with what he kept beneath his pants. Daddy put his hands on my hips and pulling my body close he gave me another deep kiss on the mouth. Then looking down at my cleavage he said it would probably be best if he helped me out of the bra and hung it up. I turned around and raising my hair showed him the clasps at the back. "These are what holds it up, but I can't get them undone." I explained. Daddy was understanding and said that he would always do them up and undo them for me. After he unhooked all the clasps I turned to face daddy, holding my bra up over my boobs with my hands.

"No need to be shy dear, I am your father. You shouldn't show your chest to other men, but a father can see his daughter's bare chest. And you have such a truly lovely chest, it is a shame for you to hide it from me anymore." And with these words he pushed my arms down, causing the bra to fall to the floor. I stood before my daddy now, clad only in panties and heels, my big heavy boobs and full erect nipples completely bare to his view. It felt so exhilarating to have my chest bare and for my daddy to be looking at my boobs! Touching my boobs with his fingertips and rubbing them over my nipples, daddy gave me another kiss on my lips. "God what truly beautiful fucking tits you have." He exclaimed as he continued to explore my boobs and nipples with his fingers.

He then asked if the bra had made my breasts feel itchy. I thought for a second and said yes, yes it had. He said that this was normal and that to avoid getting a rash I had to have them massaged each time after the bra was removed. Raising my hands I cupped my boobs. Not boobs, yes, as daddy said, they were tits. I began to rub my tits to relieve the itch. Daddy's hands joined mine and together we worked hard at relieving my tits from the annoying itchiness. Papa told me to rub my nipples while he focused on lifting my breasts and squeezing them together. Then we changed places and I caressed my breasts as papa pinched and pulled at my nipples.

Sitting me on the bed papa sat behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands and again, together, we kneaded the flesh to work out the itch. My breasts and nipples felt wonderful and I could not remember feeling so much pleasure before! As my head swooned papa told me to lay down on the bed as tits also need to be rubbed in that position. "Tits?" I inquired. He said it was a religion term for breasts. As I lay there daddy thoughtfully crushed my tits together in his hands and lovingly squeezed and massaged them while telling me to continue pinching and pulling at my nipples to keep them hard as that helped relieve the itch. "Yes daddy, anything you say daddy." I responded, compliant and obedient to his words. He was the boss, and he made me feel beautiful and loved, so I did whatever my daddy said to do.

After daddy rubbed my tits until they felt warm and relieved of the itching he then lay back on the bed and told me to hang my tits over his face so that he could finish massaging them. I obediently positioned myself on all fours and as he said I hung my breasts over his head. Seizing each tit with both hands he then began to roughly pull and squeeze at them, saying this was the last necessary step. He also placed each tingling nipple in his mouth and began to lick and suck and bite on them. I had seen women feed babies this way, but for me the feeling was amazing and I began to moan out loud. As papa continued to squeeze and pull and suck on my hanging tits and as I moaned out loudly and begged him not to stop I noticed the big pole still forming a tent in his pants and grabbing hold I began to squeeze it over and over, making papa also begin to moan out loud.
Daddy's hips began to gyrate until suddenly he released my breasts and sat up straight. "OK." He said. "That probably relieved the itch in those big fat gorgeous tits of yours." I told him that my tits ached and I thought that they needed to be sucked more. He said that this would be enough for today but in the future, when I felt like my tits needing sucking, that I could come see him, so long as we were alone, and that he would squeeze them and suck them for me. I thanked daddy deeply and kissed him long and hard on his lips. I told him that I loved him and that now that I knew what it felt like to have my tits squeezed and my nipples sucked on that I wanted him to suck and squeeze on my tits every day now.
Smiling at me and sharing a brief kiss my daddy said "OK, so let's work on this hairy bush of yours now as well, before your mother gets home." He continued "Get the scissors and let's make that bush look as pretty as those tits." I wanted to look pretty for daddy so I ran to get the scissors, returning with them quickly. Standing before him in my panties and heels daddy ran his hands up and down my legs again, then over my bum, and gave me another little spanking, which made me squeal in delight.
Daddy told me that he had never noticed before what a pretty little girl he had, and that I had a pretty bum and very pretty tits. He said that when we were alone that it would be a shame to keep such pretty big plump tits and such massive round pink nipples covered up and that I should feel free to walk around topless when it was just the two of us home. His kind words made me feel good inside and I promised to leave my chest bare for daddy when we were alone so that he could massage my tits as he wished. He told me that I was a good girl and cupping my breasts and pressing them together he sucked briefly on each swollen nipple once more before he took the scissors from my hand and told me to sit back on the bed.
Placing his hands on my inner thighs papa pushed my legs apart. I complied willingly, spreading my legs wide open for daddy. Rubbing his hands up and down the length of my legs he began to trim away the hairs beyond the panties. Then he told me to pull the panties aside in one direction and he trimmed the triangle beneath my panties shorter. He told me to pull the other side of my panties back and I obeyed without question. My body trembled as daddy trimmed my bush, and I felt my insides getting all moist and wet. I pulled the panties back firmly and spread my legs even more widely, knowing that daddy could now see the pink flesh between my legs as well as the black hair that covered her.
I wanted my daddy to see her. The pink soft smooth wet flesh between my legs that my step-mother said was my forbidden area. I wanted to feel daddy touching her again, together with me. I noticed that he was staring down at my pinkness. Watching him look between my legs made my wetness grow more and more. I felt as he slid his fingertips along my soft pink wet flesh as he trimmed by bush, which made my whole body shake and made me moan out deeply. Daddy smiled at me when he heard my moans and placing one of his fingers on my pinkness and rubbing it up and down told me to lift up at tit for him. I felt vibrations shoot through me body and lifting one breast in my hand I presented the sensitive eager flesh to him. He leaned forward and kissed and sucked my nipple tenderly as he continued to rub the pinkness between my legs, making me moan even more desperately.
"I am all wet down there papa." I exclaimed in a quaking voice. "You told me to let you know when my panties were wet so we could remove them. My panties are soaked daddy. I don't want to ruin them." Pulling his mouth off my tit papa placed a finger right on the middle of my pinkness and stared me in the eyes. He began to slowly flick his finger up and down, causing tortuous vibrations to course through my body. "Yes, you are most certainly very wet, little girl. In fact your tight little pussy is completely gushing love juices. Now get up and let's remove those panties right away before they are completely ruined and let's deal with this soaked pussy before you ruin your bed sheets as well.
As daddy continued to sit on the edge of the bed, with shaking legs I stood before him. Daddy began to slowly peel down my soaked panties and he pulled them down over my knees and then off my feet. I now stood before daddy completely nude except for my heels. I felt strange desires and wishes. I watched as daddy brought the panties to his face and inhaled deeply. Placing them to the side he also formed a pile from the hair he trimmed from my bush. "I will keep the soaked panties and these trimmings dearest daughter. I will return the panties when I have cleaned them. The cunt hair is mine to keep as a reminder of how pretty my little girl's sweet flavored twat is."
Standing before daddy, watching and enjoying as his hands continued to caress and explore and fondle the curves of my body, I said, "Daddy, what is a pussy, and what is a cunt, and what is a twat?"
Sucking on a tit as his one hand explored my bare bum and the other ran up and down over my trimmed bush, daddy replied "They are all religious terms for the wet pinkness between your legs. But right now she is being bad, gushing fluid all over your panties and down your legs. And so now we need to punish her, to get her back under control and to soak up all the wetness." With these words his fingers slid between my legs and pressed themselves against the wetness of my, my, my pussy, my twat, my cunt. His fingers moved back and forth and caused my legs to shiver and begin to collapse. To keep me from falling daddy sat me on the bed and getting on the floor on his knees between my legs he spread my legs wide.
"Show daddy where your pretty little pussy is all wet, and where she tingles, point with your finger darling, and rub the spots for daddy."
"Yes papa." I replied, spreading my legs wide so that he could see all my cunt. "It is all wet here." I said, pointing to the hole that daddy had been playing with earlier, and I rubbed at her, making her gush all the more.
"Keep rubbing her darling." Daddy said, as he also positioned his finger beside mine. Rubbing my cunt for my daddy I said "Mother told me never to touch myself down here."
Daddy explained "That is true, when you are alone. But with daddy it is OK. The only time you can ever touch yourself here is with daddy watching, OK? Promise me to leave your pretty cunt alone but to come to daddy when we are by ourselves and to ask my permission to play with her when you need to. Then once I give you my blessing you can spread your legs and let daddy watch while you play with your horny little cunt."
I promised daddy to behave as he commanded, glad to now be allowed to play with my cunt under daddy's supervision. This is what I needed, longed for, rubbing my twat in front of daddy and having him rub her at the same time. We both rubbed my cunt together for some time, my hips lifting and bucking with the motion of our fingers, as they had earlier in the car. Then daddy told me to point to another location that tingled. I put my finger on my little hard bud and he told me to rub her fast and hard while he continued pushing his finger slightly into my hole.
Together daddy and I rubbed at my cunt. We each watched our fingers as they turned my pussy to molten hot pleasure. We would glance up periodically to gaze into each other's eyes and daddy would smile at me. All I could do was pant and moan in response. I enjoyed playing with my cunt together with my daddy and asked him how often we could do this. He said that whenever we were alone and my little cunt got wet that I could come to him and ask his permission to play with my pussy as often as I wanted. I knew that my twat would want to be played with every moment that daddy and I were alone!
Then my daddy did something that amazed me. Pulling his fingertip from inside me he placed it to his lips and sucked it clean. Then he said "Just as I suspected, your pretty pink cunt is ripe now and ready to have all the love juices sucked out of her." And with these words he dove his face between my legs. My God! I had never known such a feeling before. My pussy exploded with sensations unfamiliar and incredible. I could not keep myself up and collapsed back onto my elbows, crying out loudly, saying things I did not understand, begging my daddy to never stop what he was doing. My daddy shoved his whole face into my cunt and thrust his tongue up inside my pussy hole. His hands seized hold of my tits and they bounced about on my heaving chest and he told me to keep rubbing my slut clit as fast as I could while he ate out my dirty cunt. I cried out his naughty religious words. "Eat my dirty cunt daddy. Make my slut clit pound daddy. Squeeze my tits hard daddy." I begged.
In between munching at my twat I could make out the occasional words. "Fucking Christ, such big fat perfect tits." "Oh God, what a horny horny cunt." "Christ I love tongue fucking this dirty fuck hole." And "Rub your nasty clit your filthy slut so daddy can watch his little bitch cum hard."
He was obviously praying to God, and I tried to remember all his religious terms as they were voiced, not knowing if he spoke in tongues. I tried to repeat what I could remember. "Don't stop tongue fucking my horny cunt daddy. Daddy's slut wants her dirty clit to cum like a bitch!" I had no idea what I was saying but it felt good saying it. Soon I could take no more. Daddy's tongue penetrated my body over and over, deeper and deeper, my body became hot, flushed, sweaty, I panted heavily like a dog, and begged, moaned and screamed out loud. Then it happened. The first time ever for me. An explosion. My cunt simply exploded, there is no other way of describing it. My body burst and my pussy exploded. My twat gushed gallons of fluids all over daddy's face. He lapped away happily like a thirsty beast.
I lay there exhausted, too tired to move. Daddy crawled onto the bed and lay beside my limp body. I felt as he rubbed my breasts. As he caressed my belly. As he ran his fingers through the black hair above my cunt that he had trimmed and then kept for himself. Then over my puffy pussy, well satisfied with her first explosion. Leaning over me my daddy kissed me on my painted lips. I kissed him back. He tasted of my pussy and I realized that I enjoyed the flavor of my own cunt.
"Now you get ready for bed darling, mother will be home soon." He said, and with this he stood up and exited the room, closing the door behind him.
I heard mother come home about an hour later. Daddy seemed to be in a rush to get her into the bedroom. Having recuperated my energy I heard them making noises in their room and was curious as to what was going on. Was daddy touching mothers nasty cunt? Was mother touching daddy's tent pole? I quietly snuck to the hallway and in the darkness pushed open their bedroom door a bit. I could see in the moon light mother laying naked on the bed, as I had been only an hour before, her legs spread wide. Daddy kneeled by her head wearing only his underwear, and his fingers explored mothers twat as he had been touching mine. Still nude, I began to play with my own cunt again as I watched them.
Mother was stroking daddy's tent pole through his underwear. I wanted to see what was inside! I didn't have long to wait. Mother pulled down his underwear and out it sprang! My God!! It was part of his body, hanging between his legs as my tits hung from my chest. It was the most beautiful and tantalizing object I had ever seen! It was the size of a large carrot, but it was thicker on the end than it was at the base. Mother grabbed it in her two hands, barely able to get them around it, and began to lick and kiss the massive purple mushroom cap. What, wow ... what. Women kiss men there, the same way daddy kissed me between my legs? OK, now it was beginning to make sense. Daddy grabbed her by the hair and thrust her mouth completely around the purple cap and said "Of fuck yes, suck that cock, Christ you are the best cock-sucking slut I've ever know. That's why I married you, you filthy bitch, best cock-sucking whore in the whole town!" I watched as mother sucked and licked and bit and nibbled and slurped and feasted on daddy's big ... what did he call it ... on daddy's big cock.
Then I heard mother say "You gonna fuck my horny cunt with this big fat stud cock of yours? I thought you married me because I was the best fuck in town too. I don't remember the last time you were so crazy horny and now I need a good hard fucking of my pussy by your rock hard dick."
Cock, dick, OK, that is what she called daddy's tent pole. All I knew is that it was the most beautiful and perfect stiff staff I had ever seen and I wanted to see more of it - up close and to spend hours admiring its shape and size. I wanted to hold and squeeze and stroke it again, but this time outside his pants, like my step-mother was doing. I wanted to take it in my mouth and pleasure my daddy's cock like she was doing. To be, what was it, to be his cock-sucker. I wanted to be my daddy's cock-sucker and to be a better cock-sucker than his wife.
But what did she mean by asking him to fuck her pussy with his cock? He tongued fucked my pussy. But what was fucking her cunt with his cock all about? Daddy removed his underwear and positioned himself between Mother's legs. Oh ... my ... God ... NO! Yes. Yes, he was definitely shoving his cock into her cunt. Oh my. His tongue felt big in my cunt. How could that big bulbous dick go into there? I watched intently. Daddy shoved his thick cock into her cunt over and over and she screamed with pleasure the same as I had done earlier. It definitely fit ok then.
Now what is daddy doing. Mommy is getting onto all fours, like daddy had me do when I hung my tits over his face. Mothers bum was much bigger than mine, all fat and lumpy, and so were her legs. But her boobs didn't hang down very far. Dad never even touched her boobs, like he had played with mine. Hmmm, daddy must like big boobs I guessed. As he liked my tits and not hers I promised to always make sure I was topless when we were alone so he could enjoy my breasts all the time! My tits certainly enjoyed the attention of his hands and his mouth, so I knew that this would make us both very happy. And me sharing my tits with daddy, and rubbing my pussy for him, and having him eat out my horny pussy, these would be just our little daddy-daughter secret.
I watched as daddy got behind her big bum and once again slid his big dick into her horny cunt. I could hear slapping and moaning and a blurred fast motion. Then a deep moan, and nothing. Mother fell onto her back and daddy lay beside her, his cock sticking straight up in the air. My step-mother spread her legs and I could see thick white fluid pouring from her cunt. Was that her 'love juices', as daddy called mine? I didn't think so, mine were clear and thin. This was thick and white. Was that daddy's 'love juices.' Mmmmm. Daddy licked up mine. I wanted to lick up daddy's love juices. I stared at daddy's love juices as they poured out of my step-mother's cunt and was tempted to crawl naked into the room and get between her legs and eat his juices right out of her twat.
I rubbed my own pussy as a quietly returned to bed. I wanted to feel that big cock again, but this time not under his pants. I wanted to feel daddy's cock in my hands and to pump on it like mother did. I wanted to feel it in my mouth and suck on it like mother did. And I wanted to feel it against my cunt like mother had it. I knew it would never fit into my tiny pussy, but I would like to know what it felt like pressing there. And I wanted to make daddy shoot love juices so I could taste them for myself. As I lay in bed resisting the urge to rub my cunt, as daddy had commanded that I never do so alone, in my desperation I thought up a plan to get what I wanted. Mother was to be away at her sisters in the city this weekend. This weekend I would learn how to become daddy's little cock-sucker.
My step-mother left early Saturday morning. Daddy had been drinking pretty late the night before and was still in bed. After I heard her car pull away from our house I got out of bed and stripping down naked I walked to my parent's bedroom. I promised daddy to walk around with my tits bare when we were alone. He lay in the bed under the covers, calm and breathing deeply. I crawled into bed beside him. He was still sound asleep. I reached my hand down under the covers and placed my hand over his pajama bottoms where the tent pole ought to be. I undid the drawstring on his pj bottoms and lowering the covers and raising his drawers peaked inside. I saw his cock, but it wasn't big or sticking up. I wanted to explore it anyway so very carefully I pulled off his bottoms. Laying beside daddy I placed my hand on his soft cock. It was so different this way. I rubbed the head of the cock with my fingers. I explored the heavy sack that was beneath his cock, which contained two round balls. I fondled each ball softly. I lifted up his soft cock and began to stroke it as my step-mother had done when it was hard and stuck off from his body.
Miraculously his cock began to stiffen and grow, right in my hand! Ohhhh, nice! With a little more rubbing it was as hard and long for me and it had been for my step-mother. She held my daddy's cock before. Now it was mine to hold. I held it firm, not able to fully fit my fingers around it. I squeezed it. It was very hard in my hand. I stroked up and down on daddy's cock as I had seen my step-mother do. His cock got even harder yet! The red swollen head on the top grew bigger and turned purple! I wanted a closer look at this beautiful object so I slid my face down onto daddy's lap. His cock was only inches from my face.
I rubbed and touched and caressed the soft skin on his hard cock. I motioned his cock toward my face and rubbed the big purple head up and down and around and around over my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked the big head. It felt nice on my tongue. I licked the head of his cock all over, like I had seen my step-mother do. And then, continuing to copy what I had seen her do, I licked up and down the long shaft and then over the hairy balls. Delicious! Beautiful fat cock for me and it tasted good too. I stroked his cock more, admiring its form and shape. Then I realized what I had to do. I slid the big purple head into my mouth. Yes, like my step-mother, now I was daddy's cock-sucker too. I sucked on the big head. I liked it. I liked the feeling. I liked the warmth. I liked sucking his cock. In fact, I loved it!
I sucked and sucked and sucked on daddy's big fat cock, practising my cock-sucking skills, until I felt him begin to stir. So I laid my head back down beside his, keeping his hard cock firmly in my hand. In a while daddy opened his eyes. He was surprised to see me there at first. But then realizing that his wife was gone, he quickly relaxed. I kissed daddy on the lips, and he kissed me back. I raised myself on an elbow so that my bare tits were raised up. "I am topless daddy, just like you asked when we were alone!"

Lifting one hanging tit in his hand and pulling it to his face he licked and sucked my nipple, making me giggle and moan. "Such gorgeous beautiful big fat tits you have my darling. Such perfect toys for daddy to play with." He commended me.
"I love you squeezing my tit daddy and sucking my nipple. I'll stay topless until mother comes home so you can squeeze and suck my tits and enjoy your new toys all you want."
"You are such a perfect daughter." He replied. Then looking down he noticed my hand wrapped around his exposed and bare cock. Looking back up at me he added "What are you doing with daddy's cock in your hand precious?"
Looking at him innocently I said "Is that what it is called daddy, a cock? I reached down under the blankets to touch your tent pole through your pants like I did yesterday but you had no pants on. I found your tent pole, I mean ... your cock, stiff and hard and bare. I know that you like my holding your tent pole, cock, when we are alone together, so I wrapped my hand around it and waited for you to wake up."
"Ah, I see." He said, continuing to fondle one of my tits and making no effort to get me to release his cock.
Not wanting to give him time to change his mind I continued "I think that you have a beautiful cock daddy. I have never seen one before, but I am sure that yours is the most beautiful in the world. I like cock daddy. I like your cock. I love your cock. I love you daddy." With these words I began to stroke up and down on his cock, causing him to moan.
Watching my hand rise up and down he asked "Where did you learn to stroke off a man's prick darling?"
Playing innocent I responded "I was just playing with it while you slept. I noticed your cock seemed to like it when I did this. Does your cock like it daddy when I ... stroke your prick?"
He laughed at me and pulling me close gave me a deep long kiss. "Yes, daddy's cock likes it very much when you stroke it. Do you enjoy stroking daddy's prick? Do you like have a big piece of meat in your dirty little fingers to jerk off?" daddy teased.
"I love having a big meat to jerk and stroke daddy. I love your cock, it's beautiful. Daddy, can I stroke your cock every time we are alone? Can your cock be my toy, like my tits are your toys?" I pleaded innocently to my daddy.
"If my little girl likes jerking off a man so much, then I will let you do it every chance we get!" He laughed, giving me another big kiss. "Now I'm going to teach my little girl how to really jerk off a cock. And when you finally do I have a big surprise for you. A big wet white sticky surprise!"
"I love surprises daddy!" I exclaimed, having no notion of what he was talking about. Daddy told me to sit between his legs. He had me position one hand around his balls and one around his cock. He told me to practise stroking his cock up and down, slowly, then quickly, and then slowly again, while at the same time practising squeezing and pulling and massaging his balls. I wanted to be a good student and practised over and over diligently. He told me to get up on my knees so that he could see my pretty trimmed bush and to shake my shoulders and bounce up and down to make my tits dance on my chest as I stroked his cock. I soon became expert at stroking his cock and balls in the way that he liked and pumped furiously on his cock as I saw his eyes staring intently at my rapidly bouncing boobs.
"Does my darling daughter like stroking daddy's cock?" He asked.
"I love your big cock daddy, I want to stroke it over and over every day."
"Does my darling daughter like showing her daddy her big fat slutty tits?" He continued.
"I love showing you my tits daddy. They are all for you and only you daddy, my slutty tits."
"And what about your horny young cunt, did you like showing daddy your precious wet horny slut pussy?"
"Oh yes daddy, I loved showing you my pussy yesterday daddy. I loved how you made her explode!" I cooed.
"Oh, you like me tongue fucking your horny fuck hole did you?" He teased.
"Yes daddy, oh yes, my slut fuck hole loved you tongue fucking her!"
"Oh Christ baby, I'm going to cum baby, you are such a hot little fuckable bitch. Your slut hands and fat tits are making daddy cum. Get ready baby, don't stop!"
Then all of a sudden long white streams of fluid came shooting out of his cock! Some hit me in the face. Some landed on my boobs and belly. Much fell on his belly and legs and over my hands. I obeyed his commands and kept pumping at his cock until there was no more fluid pulsing from it. Letting out a deep sigh he said "Its cum baby, your surprise! You made me orgasm, and as a reward you get lots of daddy's cum."
"Orgasm?" I asked.
"Daddy just had an orgasm, just like you had yesterday when your pussy exploded. But daddy's orgasm causes his cock to shoot out cum."
"Ohhh, I see." I replied. "And lots of cum. What do I do with cum?" I inquired. I had seen daddy cum in his wife, but she didn't seem to do anything with it afterward.
"You rub the cum on yourself my darling, making sure you use it all up. Wipe in on your tits, over your tummy, your legs, over your bush and cunt. You can even rub it over your cheeks and chin and lips! Just make sure to put all of daddy's cum over your body, leaving none behind." He exclaimed gleefully.
Not wanting to disappoint my daddy I began to rub the cum from off my hand onto my boobs. If felt nice, all smooth and sticky. I rubbed more off his cock and rubbed this over my pussy. Mmmm, it felt very nice. Scooping up more from his belly I rubbed a little on my cheeks. The feeling made me smile. "And on your lips darling." Daddy recommended. I rubbed the cum on my finger over my mouth. A little got on my tongue and the bitter taste made me cringe. Daddy laughed. "You don't like the taste darling?" He inquired in a teasing voice.
"I'm ... not sure." I responded. "Should I."
"Well, some girls like the taste of cum, some don't. Your mother doesn't. But the really slutty girls do. And boys and men love watching their little slut bitches lick up and gobble down their goop."
If mother did not taste the cum, and daddy liked the idea of me eating it, then to beat out my step-mother at becoming daddy's new and best cock-sucker, I accepted that I would have to eat his cum."
"I'm a slut daddy, you said I was. So I want to eat your cum daddy. Gobble ... goop?"
"Yes darling, you certainly do have the makings of a great slut to you. A daddy slut. Goop is cum. When a girl puts a man's cum in her mouth and swallows it into her stomach, she is gobbling goop. Do you want to be daddy's pretty little goop gobbling slut?" He teased.
"Yes daddy, I am going to play with your cock toy all day and jerk you as many times as I can and each time your daddy slut is going to gobble down all your goop!" I exclaimed, and with these words scooped up the last of the cum from his belly and began to suck my fingers clean. The goop was strange tasting at first, but quickly I got used to it and actually began to find it tasty.
"Good girl!", daddy commended me, "Daddy's good little goop gobbler." I was so proud! My daddy loved me and I loved him. I had jerked off his cock and eaten his cum. I was getting closer to being his cock-sucker.
"Now suck the cum off your big fat tits daughter dearest. Show daddy what an obedient little slut you are. Lift up your big gorgeous tits and lick the cum off of them." By this time I no longer questioned daddy's orders. Lifting my breasts I licked the cum from them that I had put there before. I never tried lifting a boob to my face, but mine were big enough that it was no problem at all. Daddy began to stroke his softening cock as he watched. "Fuck ya, you dirty little fucking slut, suck those nipples clean of cum you nasty little bitch. From now on daddy is going to cum on those fat udders and then watch you gobble up all daddy's goop off your big fat tits."
Smiling at my daddy as I pulled a nipple from my mouth, having sucked off all the goop on it, I said "I would love that daddy. Train me to be your perfect goop gobbler daddy. I will do anything you tell me to do." I begged.
"Oh fuck yes darling, daddy is most certainly going to train his slutty little daughter to gobble goop, and so much more. I am going to train you to be the perfect little cock pleasing whore for daddy." He said, laughing as he said it.
Still sucking on my one nipple, as I discovered that the feeling of licking my own tit was quite pleasant, I asked "Whore? What is a whore daddy?"
Leaning up in bed and looking deep in my eyes he explained "A whore is a woman who loves to pleasure her man's cock. She is submissive and obedient and always willing to please, the perfect woman."
"I want to be your whore daddy! I will be obedient. I want to please your cock over and over. Please, please daddy, please train me to be your whore!" I begged.
Daddy only smiled at me and got out of bed. He said we had to run into town to do some errands and that I should wear my fancy dress for him. He helped me put on my bra and I did my hair and make-up fancy for him. I loved looking pretty for daddy! On the car ride in I put my hand over his cock. I softly stroked his cock while he drove and noticed that it was soon hard again. I asked daddy if I could undo his zipper and pull it out so that I could hold it and admire it again. He said I was a good daughter, and that yes, I could see his cock again. Holding his cock as he drove on I felt myself getting wet between my legs. I desperately wanted to rub my cunt while I stroked his cock. Lifting my dress up over my hips and spreading my legs wide I showed daddy the wet spot on my panties and said to papa "Daddy, for some reason holding your big beautiful cock had made my pussy get all wet again. I don't want to ruin my panties."
Looking down at my hand as it stroked his dick and then over at my bare and exposed legs he said "Better take them off dear. Put them in the glove compartment for safe keeping. Then keep your legs spread wide to let your cunt get some air." He said. I obediently did as he said. Sitting there, legs spread wide, pussy open to the world, my daddy's cock in my hand, I rubbed my fingers through my neatly trimmed bush. Daddy veered over the road, his eyes fixated on the wet pink folds between my legs.
"Daddy, she is still wet daddy. Can I have your permission to rub her daddy. Please daddy, can I please rub my cunt?" I begged. He nodded his head with a smile and I began to play with myself. God, this is what I loved - showing daddy my pussy, being given permission to rub my cunt as daddy watched, all while holding his big hard cock in my hand! The pleasure was incredible and I felt that I might orgasm again, when the traffic began to pick up and daddy ordered me to drop my dress down as he pushed his cock back into his pants.
In town I noticed how many men looked eagerly at my body as we walked around town. I was embarrassed and shy but daddy told me to hold my head high and be proud of my body. He said that I had a great ass and great tits and that he enjoyed watching other men staring at them. He said the fact that I had no panties on made me extra slutty and that this pleased him even more. He told me to undo the buttons on my dress again so that the bra pushed out my tits and he told me to smile broadly at every man who walked by.
Everyone knew my dad, as he was a minister at a local church, and they knew me to be his daughter. Though men would stop to chat with my dad they would stare mostly at me, and then mostly at my chest. He had told me to bend over frequently when men chatted with us so my tits hung down and to raise my dress over one knee and pretend to have an itch on my thigh. He said it turned him on knowing the old farts in his congregation wanted to fuck his daughter and would go home that night and jerk off imagining what her tits and cunt looked like. I wasn't sure what he meant but I was eager to please him and played along.
In the various stores we went to, when alone, daddy would slide his hands around my tits or under my dress. He would rub my bare bum or my hairy bush. He would whisper in my ear teasingly that I had a perfect nice ass, a great pair of tits, and a sweet looking delicious horny cunt. I was close to orgasming on the ride in. Now with his words and him showing me off to all his friends my pussy was eager to be touched again and I felt her fluids dripping down my legs. In one store, with the owner in the back room and no one else there daddy got on his knees behind me and told me to pull my dress up over my hips. I felt his hands run up and down my hips and over my bare bum. I felt as his lips began to kiss at the flesh of my skin.
"What a sweet gorgeous fuckable ass my little whore-wanna-be has." I heard him remark. His kisses made my cunt leak even more. I asked my daddy if I had his permission to rub my pussy. I was surprised when he said no. "No, today I am going to torture your little cunt by not letting her orgasm again until daddy has had his fill of her." I wasn't sure what he meant, but his words made my pussy begin to gush fluid even more freely. He ran his fingers up between my pussy fluid covered thighs and said "Fuck, you truly are a natural slut. This cunt is going to be begging for it by the time this night comes around!"
On the ride home daddy let me play with his cock again and though I wasn't allowed to rub my cunt I was allowed to spread my legs wide so daddy could look at my sopping wet cunt all the way home.
As I rubbed daddy's cock I innocently asked "Daddy, what is a man's cock for? Is it just for girls to stroke off? Are there other things girls can do with a man's cock?"
Kissing me on the cheek and reaching down to rub my cunt he said "There are lots of stuff a girl can do with a cock. Different girls like different things."
"Like what daddy?" I begged for more details.
"Well, some girls like stroking a cock, some like putting it to their mouth and sucking it. The goop gobblers like sucking cock."
"I'm a goop gobbler daddy!" I exclaimed. "Can I try sucking your cock? Can I be your cock-sucker?" I begged.
Daddy just laughed at me and continued. "But the main purpose of a man's cock is to put it inside of pretty little girls fuck hole's."
"Is that where you stuck your tongue, daddy?"
"Yes. Exactly."
"But a cock is so big. How can it fit?"
"With practise, darling, with practise."
With these words we pulled into the driveway. Getting my panties from the glove box and holding daddy's cock all the way to the house daddy helped me out of my dress and bra. Fondling my tits he told me to prepare supper naked, but to leave on the make-up and heels. He said that way his daughter looked like a real whore with real fuck toy potential. I didn't understand but gave him a smile and a kiss. I asked if I was going to get to see his big gorgeous toy while I made dinner and together we slid him out of his clothes. Standing together naked, daddy wrapped me in his arms, and daughter and father shared a long passionate kiss as I fondled his lovely thick cock in my hands and he groped and squeezed at my broad and curved ass cheeks.
My pussy was pounding with pleasure and frustration. I had rubbed her in front of papa on the ride in until I almost orgasmed and since then I had been feeling a desperate urge to satisfy her. But daddy has denied me permission to touch her. As I held his rigid cock in my hand my mind was filled with the memory of my step-mother sucking deeply on his cock and of my own brief experience in the morning where I got to put it in my mouth. I wanted desperately to orgasm. I needed desperately to suck on his cock until I orgasmed. As his hands groped at my tits and ass and after I licked at his tongue and he sucked on mine I pleaded "Daddy, please daddy, give me permission to suck on your cock. Teach me to suck cock daddy. Train me how to be a cock-sucker. Teach me how to gobble goop. I promise to practise over and over every day until I am the best cock-sucker and goop gobbler that any daughter has even been for her daddy."
Looking down at my fingers wrapped around his stiffy and then looking up at me with a smile papa said "Because you were polite and asked permission, like a good submissive and obedient daughter, daddy will let you suck on his cock and begin teaching her how to become his personal cock-sucking goop gobbling whore."
"Thank-you daddy, I love you!" I shouted and jumping into his arms gave him a deep kiss. "How do I begin daddy."
"On your knees darling. That is where every goop gobbling whore belongs. Naked, big fat tits flopping around, down on her knees, with a nice hard cock in her mouth."
"Mmmm, yummy!" I exclaimed. "That's what I want! To always and always have a nice big cock in my mouth." Getting to my knees I opened my mouth wide and positioned myself before my daddy's erect cock. Taking his dick into his own hand he laughed and began to slap my lips with his cock and ran the bright red head of his dick around and over my lips. He ordered me to thrust out my tongue and then he playfully ran his cock over my tongue and in and out of my mouth.
"Nice, very nice, very good. What a perfect little girl you are. You are now what every little daughter should be, naked and on her knees, letting her daddy slap his dick over her tongue and lips. You most definitely have great potential as a cock sucker." He said as he continued to thrust his cock into my mouth and rub it over my face.
"And a goop gobbler and a whore daddy!?" I inquired.
"Yes, of course my darling child, and as a goop gobbler and a whore for daddy." He added. "Now when daddy sticks his cock between your lips, to be a cock-sucker, you need to softly close your lips around daddy's dick and making a seal around his cock with your mouth, then move your head back and forth so daddy's dick slides in and out of our mouth."
I had seen my step-mother sucking his cock so I knew exactly what to do when daddy slid his cock between my lips the next time. Gripping the base of his cock in my one hand and wrapping my other hand around his balls I began to show daddy what a great cock-sucker I could be. "Oh Christ baby," he moaned, "you are a natural cock-sucker. Keep sucking that dick you big titted fat assed slutty little bitch. Oh fuck yes, you are going to make daddy a great fuck whore!"
I continued to suck and lick his cock as best as I good, trying to prove to daddy that I could suck cock better than my step-mother. He continued with his naughty words, which together with the cock in my mouth continued to drive my cunt crazy with desire. "Oh yes baby, keep using that nasty little fuck mouth of yours to please daddy's dick. Daddy wants to use you as his filthy cock-sucking whore every day. He wants to fill her fuckable face with cock and cum every chance we get and watch my little slutty whore swallow all that goop into her hungry little belly."
Taking my mouth momentarily off my daddy's cock I said "Oh yes, daddy, please yes, I love you daddy, and I want you to make me suck your cock every chance we get, I'll beg for permission, I'll suck cock like a slut and swallow goop like a whore!"
With these words daddy rammed my face back down over his cock and clenching my hair in his hands began to pump his hips wildly back and forth, driving his cock back hard against my throat over and over. As daddy fucked my face I tried to accept the full length of his cock into me without gagging or choking, to prove I was the best cock-sucker ever.
Then suddenly pulling my head off his cock he began to stroke at his cock while pinning my head still. "Keep your filthy slut mouth open and stick your cum hungry tongue out so daddy can fill your mouth with goop!" He commanded and I obeyed, eager to please my daddy. I felt the warm sticky fluid begin to fill my mouth as pulsing stream after stream ejected from the end of his cock. "Don't swallow yet bitch!" I heard him yell and so resisted the urge to do so. As he finished dumping all his cum into my gaping jaws and stroking his cock squeezing the last few drops onto my lips he told me to look upward at him and show him the goop in my mouth.

I obeyed and lovingly looked up at daddy, showing him the wonderful surprise he had given me. Daddy looked back down at me lovingly as well. "Such a pretty cock sucking slut you are." Daddy commended. "Now close your mouth and show daddy how you swallow his load down." Doing as he said I closed my mouth and swallowed down all the goop in my mouth in one gulp. It was salty and bitter, but it wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed pleasing my daddy and I was proud that his goop was in my tummy. I opened my mouth to show him all the cum was gone. "Good girl." He praised me, then pushing my head back over his softening cock added "Always suck daddy's cock and balls completely clean after daddy cums for you." I nodded my understanding and licked and sucked his cock completely clean. Then I moved my mouth to over his hairy bag and licked the sweat from them, after which I carefully sucked on each hanging testicle.
"Christ, you are a natural cock-sucking whore." Daddy complimented me and then helping me to my feet and giving me a kiss on the cheek daddy told me to go make supper now, giving me a quick slap on my ass to get me on my way. As I strolled away I said "I thought you said that you were only going to come on my tits and make me suck the cum off of them?"
To which he responded, "Ya, or in your slut mouth." With a loud laugh.
As I prepared supper in the kitchen, standing there still naked except for my heels, I felt my cunt hungrier now than before and desperately wanted to rub her. I resisted the urge, wanting to prove to daddy that I could be a good submissive and obedient daughter to him. So I waited until later when he entered the room. Coming up behind me he wrapped his hands around my belly and kissing my cheeks over and over raised up his hands to play with my hanging tits. He pinched my nipples until they stood hard and erect. "Daddy," I began "sucking your cock and you rubbing my tits and nipples has made my pussy very wet. Can I please have permission to rub her again?"
Laughing at me I felt daddy hands slide down my waist, over my hips and around my ass cheeks. As he groped as the ample flesh on my bottom I felt his stiffy pressing against my butt. Oh goody I thought, daddy is getting hard again. That means I'll be sucking cock again in no time and then he will surely let me orgasm. "No, no playing with your pussy while you cook. You need to focus on the preparation. That pretty little cunt between these gorgeous chubby little ass cheeks is just going to have to wait." My heart fell in despair. When was I going to be permitted to orgasm ever again? But I felt the stiffy on my flesh and knew I could get some temporary satisfaction if I had his cock in my mouth again.
"Can I suck then daddy? Can I please suck your cock, just for a little while? My pussy feels better when I have a cock in my mouth. Can I get back on my knees and suck your cock like a whore?" I begged.
"Just for a bit I guess, then back to work." Daddy said, roughly slapping my ass as he said it. Turning to him I said "Thank-you daddy, thank-you so much. I love sucking cock daddy. I love you daddy. And I love your cock."
"Yes and my cock loves you too baby." He said with a smile as he pushed me back down onto my knees. I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked on it until it went from half mast to a full erection. My cunt was delighted by the feeling of this nice big cock back in my mouth but it seemed like only moments of me sucking upon it that daddy pulled his cock from my mouth. "That's enough cock for you for now darling. Back to work." With a deep sign I rose to my feet and continued preparing supper. Not returning until I had the supper on the table daddy walked up to me as I was seating and standing before me with his half-mast dick at my face level said "Be a good daughter and suck daddy's cock until it is good and stiff again."
"Of course daddy!" I said with delight. "Thank-you daddy." I sat at the table and sucked daddy's cock until it was rock hard in my mouth.
Yanking his dick from my jaws and leaving me with my lips and mouth gaping open he said "Good little slut. Your training as daddy's little whore is coming along very well." He commended.
"Thank-you daddy!" I squealed, proud of my evident progress.
We sat together naked and ate our dinner. Then going to the living room, turning on the TV and sitting down on the sofa daddy told me to fetch him a beer. I entered the room with his beer and sat down beside him. With his free hand daddy cupped and squeezed and pulled and pinched my tits and nipples, making my hungry cunt squirm on the couch. "Christ what fucking great tits you have dear. Nicest tits I have ever seen on a bitch. Big, fat, round, gorgeous. Perfect. Remind me later to teach you what tit-fucking is."
In pure bliss, my cunt hot and wet, I cuddled close to daddy and wrapped my hand around his slowly stiffening dick. "You like cock don't you?" I heard him ask. "I think you actually are drawn to cock like a fish to water. Good thing daddy found you first, or you probably would have ended up the down slut. Now you will just be daddy's little slut."
"I love cock daddy." I confessed. "I love your cock. I love sucking cock. And eating goop. Can I suck cock and eat goop every day daddy?" I asked.
"As often as opportunity permits darling."
"Can I suck cock now daddy? My cunt is driving me crazy daddy and she seems to need something really really badly."
"Naw, I think my little slut has had enough cock-sucking for a while." He teased.
"But my pussy is going wild daddy and I can't control her. Can I rub my cunt daddy, please, can I rub her?"
"Naw, you don't want to wear her out all in one day. But you better show me this wild and crazy cunt. Sounds like she needs some kind of attention."
Leaning back and spreading my legs wide I showed daddy my deeply inflamed twat. It felt good just to show daddy, to have her wide open to the world. Sticking his finger at my fuck hole and gently pushing daddy said "Yup, that is definitely one horny fucking cunt. I think I know exactly what she needs."
His finger caused me to moan out in delight and I began to pulse my hips back and forth on his finger.
"What does she need daddy? She wants to orgasm again so badly. Does she need your finger on her? My finger?" Daddy shook his head no to each suggestion. "Your tongue in my fuck hole again?" I yelled out, hoping that this was the correct answer. He shook his head. "And not sucking cock?" I inquired.
"Nope."
"What does she need then daddy."
"You asked me earlier what else a woman could do with a man's cock. You missed one."
"Put it ... in the ... woman's ... fuck hole?" I stuttered.
"Exactly." Daddy smiled. "To orgasm, your horny wet pussy needs a hard cock in her fuck hole." He explained.
"But, even your finger feels big there. I think your cock is much too big." I countered. I remember seeing my step-mother take daddy's cock into her fuck hole, but I couldn't imagine how it would fit into mine.
"Oh well, then I guess that you never get to orgasm again." He teased.
"Never ever?" I asked, with a saddened face.
"Never."
I sat for a while as daddy's finger continuing to prod and poke and my wet cunt, thinking about what he said. I needed to orgasm again. I was pretty sure I wanted to orgasm every day, or multiple times a day, if I could. So I made my decision.
"Daddy?" I cooed.
"Yes darling."
"Can you ... please ... put your cock inside my fuck hole daddy?" I pleaded.
"You sure you want this darling? Are you asking daddy to fuck you?"
"What's fuck daddy?" I asked.
"Fucking is when a man sticks his hard cock into a woman's fuck hole. Are you asking daddy to fuck you?"
"Yes. Yes daddy. I am asking. Begging. Please fuck me daddy. Please fuck your whore's fuck hole by putting your cock into my cunt."
Standing up daddy explained that it might hurt a little, and bleed a little, but just the first time and fetching a towel had me stand and placing the towel on the couch told me to lay back on the cushion with my legs over the edge and to spread me legs wide. I eagerly obeyed. With my cunt open wide for my daddy he positioned himself between me. Fondling my tits he ran his cock up and down outside my cunt. It was heaven and was driving me crazy!
"Beg daddy to fuck your dirty cunt baby. Tell him that you are a slut and his whore and ask him to fuck your nasty twat."
As his cock drove my cunt crazy by pressing and rubbing against her I began to cry out "Christ oh Lord daddy, please fuck your daughter, fuck her cunt. I'm your dirty nasty slut. Train me to be your cock-sucking whore and fill my nasty fuck hole with lots and lots of big fat cock. Fuck me daddy, fuck my cunt. Please daddy, please fuck me."
Grabbing hold of my hips daddy thrust his cock toward me. My eyes popped out of my head and I screamed out half in pleasure and half in pain as the head of daddy's cock entered my fuck hole. "Keep begging for it slut." He commanded in a firm and domineering voice. "I don't want to hear my little whore ever complain about a fucking, not even her first. Beg for more cock bitch."
"Oh daddy, I love your cock in my cunt, give me more cock daddy, drive it in, drive it all in, fuck your whore, fuck her cunt good!" I begged.
With a little pain and great pleasure daddy slowly worked his cock into my pussy. I screamed out and begged for him to give me more. There was a quick sharp pain, and then the pain was gone forever. His cock sank its full depth into my cunt. Smiling at my daddy, my lover, I said that now I was his. I said mother told me only ever to share my body with the one man I truly loved and that was my daddy and now I belonged to him.
"Yes, you are most definitely daddy's little slut and his whore-in-training now." Daddy explained as he slowly slid his cock out of my cunt and then slowly slid it back in, repeating the motion over and over. Each time he drove his cock into my pussy it caused my cunt to explode with pleasure and I squealed out loudly. "This is called fucking baby. Sliding my cock in and out of your cunt. Daddy is fucking his baby now." I looked down and watched intently as the cock disappeared inside my twat, and then re-emerged.
Looking up at daddy I confessed "Daddy, I think fucking is my favorite. I like sucking cock and having your tongue in my fuck hole, but this is the best yet. Please daddy, please keep fucking me!"
"I knew it would be your favorite baby, and that's why I kept it to last. It is every woman's favorite. This is what a cunt it for. To be fucked by a man's cock."
"Oh God daddy, I love fucking. Can we fuck every day? I will suck your cock over and over again every day if you can fuck me just once a day daddy. Oh Christ, holy fucking Christ, don't stop fucking my pussy daddy. Oh, fuck your slut good daddy, keep fucking her cunt good and deep."
Picking up the pace and ramming his dick repeatedly hard into me he said "So you are begging to be fucked every day are you? Just your first fuck and you are already wanting more." Grabbing my tits and crushing them together and squeezing them hard as he began to fuck my cunt harder and harder he commended "You are the best little fuck ever. Perfect little fuck mouth. Big soft tits, fat and heavy as melons. Bright pink nipples, widest I've ever seen, broad across as a beer coaster. And the fuck-slut has such a tight horny cunt. All pink and wet and swollen and begging to have a cock inside. You are going to make daddy a perfect little fuck whore aren't you?"
Pulsing my hips wildly on daddy's cock and as I seized on his hands and helped him crush my tits hard I confessed "I want to be your fuck whore daddy, your best fuck whore ever. My mouth belongs to you and exists for sucking your cock and gobbling your goop. My tits belong to you, your squeeze toys for you to cum on. My cunt belongs to you. For you to fuck and fuck and fuck with your big hard cock every day."
Daddy's hips slammed one last time hard against my body, driving the full length of his cock deep inside my pussy, and then I felt as his cock explode again and I felt as he ejaculated into my fuck hole. The feeling of his fucking my cunt and his cum in my body made my pussy explode once again, finally, finally. My orgasm was huge and caused me to begin screaming out loud, over and over, begging, thanking, pleading, wanting.
As daddy collapsed on top of me he laughed, saying that I was a screamer. I asked what that is and he said a whore who loves fucking and orgasming so much that she couldn't help but to scream out loud when her cunt gushed. I nodded shyly to my daddy in agreement. He laughed again and commented that he could certainly never fuck his pretty little daughter slut with mother anywhere in earshot. Raising his body I watched as daddy's cock slipped out of my wet fuck hole and I saw his white fluid leaking out of my cunt and onto the towel. "Its OK," daddy explained "I was snipped so you won't get pregnant." I didn't understand his words, but I felt safe under his body and knew that he loved me and would protect me.
Standing up before me and pulling me forward on the couch daddy said "And what does daddy's little whore do after he cums?" He asked.
"Clean his cock and balls off." I responded with a smile and obediently I began to suck and lick him clean. He tasted of cum and sweat, and me! My pussy. His cock and bag tasted of my pussy. I gladly devoured my daddy's cock and balls, enjoying all the wonderful flavors mingling in my mouth.
We sat together on the couch watching TV for the rest of night, nestled in each other's arms, daddy's hands playing with my tits as he pleased, making me giggle and bounce about, while I clutched his cock and balls, fondling them gently. I was getting a hang of the idea that men only got hard when stimulated and needed a break between when they orgasmed. As daddy began to stiffen up again in time I laid my head on his lap and putting his semi-rigid cock in my mouth softly sucked on it, encouraging it to get harder. Getting up to fetch another beer for my daddy I returned and stood before him completely nude after handing him his beer. He told me to cup my tits for him and leaning forward he suckled on each of my hard nipples as I held my tits to his face.
When daddy was done nibbling on my tits I asked his permission to drop to my knees so that I could continue practising how to suck cock. Kindly giving me his permission I fell before him began to lick his sweaty bag and suck the head of his cock lovingly, encouraging it to get rock hard again. I realized then and there that the purpose of my life was to spend my days worshipping my daddy's cock. My father had taught me to worship God, and my step-mother had taught me to serve only one man. Holding daddy's staff in my hands and using my mouth to suck up and down on his thick long prick, I looked forward to a lifetime of serving, worshipping and pleasing my daddy's cock.
Having experienced fucking once, now it was all I could think about. Being fucked by a cock until my pussy exposed into orgasm. I wanted to experience over and over again my cunt orgasming, and I wanted it to orgasm by being fucked. I wanted to get fucked again that night, and then every night thereafter. I knew that if I could stimulate his cock enough that he would stuff it in my cunt again. And that then I would orgasm again. I had only ever had two orgasms now, but I knew that my future was to live for orgasms and very little else. Daddy loved his cock sucked, so I knew that the way to get fucked a lot and have lots of orgasms was to always being sucking cock. I would worship daddy's cock by getting on my knees and sucking his cock constantly, and in return for my reward my cunt would get to orgasm as daddy used my fuck hole to make himself cum.
Ordering me to fetch him another beer, on my return daddy told me to sit beside him on the couch and show him how wet my cunt was. Spreading my legs to show daddy my soaked twat I asked permission to play with my pussy. I knew that watching me rub my cunt also got daddy's cock hard and excited. He granted me permission and as I fondled his dick and as he rubbed my tits I played with my cunt. As daddy drank his beers and the evening rolled on he eventually suggested we go to bed. Oh yes, hallelujah, I knew that I was going to get fucked again and orgasm again!
He told me to get into my own bed to avoid filling his room with smells that mother would detect. Cuddling beside daddy I asked if I could suck his cock. He granted me permission and getting between his legs I began to perform my daughterly duty, sucking the now big fully hard cock that I held in my hands. I asked if I was becoming a good cock-sucker and he said that I was definitely learning fast. I asked if I was the best cock-sucker that he had ever known. Laughing, he said that I was certainly well on my way to achieving that honor.
"Climb on baby." I heard him say after I had been sucking away for some time.
"What do you mean daddy?" I inquired.
"Come sit on my lap and slide my cock back into your pussy. That is why you are sucking my cock, isn't it, because you are hoping to get fucked again. Well, time I teach you to fuck yourself. Climb on up and learn to fuck for yourself."
Awkwardly climbing up onto daddy and sitting on his groin he taught me how to raise my ass up using my legs and how to hold his cock, position it at my fuck hole, how to drive his prick into my cunt, how to slide down deeply on top of it, and how to move up and down to fuck myself. This was amazing! Not only was I fucking again, but I was controlling the fucking. I tried slow, then fast. Leaning backward, forward, straight up. Just moving my hips up and down. Pumping my ass up and down using my legs. That one was hard and tired me out fast!
Then daddy pushed me off of him and onto my back. Ordering me to spread me legs wide daddy climbed on top of me and easily shoved his cock back inside my eager and soaked cunt. Daddy began to pump at me hard and fast and told me to push my tits together so he could watch them bounce and dance as I got fucked. I was close to orgasming again when daddy stopped and pulled his dick out of my pussy. I begged for more. "Get on all fours my little slut, assume the position of a bitch in heat so daddy can fuck your sweet ass until he cums."
"Like the dogs in the street?" I inquired. And as I had seen him fuck my step-mother.
"Ya, like the dirty little bitches in the street. Show me that you are a dirty little bitch. Prove to me you are a fucking whore. Bend over and beg for more cock."
Getting on all fours I thrust my pussy upward and begged. "Fuck me daddy, please stick your cock back into my cunt. Your whore needs more cock. Your dirty bitches twat needs more fucking." As I begged, daddy knelt beside me and played with my big tits as they hung from my chest almost to the mattress. He said I was a good little whore and fed me his cock to suck. I tasted my own pussy on his cock again. Sucking as fast as I could he pulled and squeezed at my boobs, pinching my nipples firmly between his fingers.
"Fuck, suck that cock whore. I love these big hanging, dangling fat cow udders of yours. Remind me to cum on these gorgeous huge tits later so I can watch you suck daddy's goop off of them again. Oh fuck ya, suck it slut, suck it. God, time to fuck that chubby little ass of yours from behind." And pulling his cock from my hungry mouth he positioned himself behind me, seized hold of my hips with his hands, and in one stroke plowed his full length once again into my hungry cunt.
"Oh fuck yes daddy, fuck that cunt, fuck that cunt, make me your whore, fuck your daughter's slutty pussy, fill my dirty twat with cock and cum again!" I begged. Soon I felt daddy's ejaculate flowing into my cunt and with a loud scream I orgasmed over and over. Fuck I loved orgasming! Collapsing onto the bed daddy hung his cock in my face to have it cleaned and I sucked and licked his cum dripping cock and pussy juice covered balls until they were shining clean. Daddy laid down beside me and soon was asleep. I knew I would make daddy a perfect whore! I would make sure that I was a better cock-sucker and pussy fuck than my step-mother so that daddy would save all his cock and cum for me.

In the morning daddy filled my pussy with cock and cum one more time, providing me another wonderful orgasm. As he had trained me to do I immediately proceeded to sucking his dick and balls clean afterward. Patting me softly on the head as I licked at his scrotum and commending me on being an obedient daughter and a wonderful fuck whore he said that we should each clean up before mother got home. When she arrived later in the afternoon we both played innocent and she never suspected that daddy had spent the weekend teaching his daughter how to suck cock, swallow cum and get her pussy fucked!
As the days and weeks passed daddy and I would use every opportunity we could to fuck. Daddy took to wearing sweat pants with no underwear and I wore long skirts with no panties. When mother would go to the bathroom or into the basement daddy would stand beside me. He trained me to quickly pull down his pants, to pull my skirt up high over my hips, and to start sucking his cock while showing him my cunt as I finger fucked my fuck hole and rubbed my horny clit. We would finish up before she returned, and both smile at her happily as she re-entered the room.
When she was gone for a longer time, but within ear shot, as when she went into the back yard to fetch vegetables from the garden, then daddy would slide his cock into my cunt. He said because I was a screamer that he couldn't fuck me until I orgasmed, so he would just fuck me for a while until she returned. Sometimes daddy would cum while she was out. Filling my cunt with semen and having me lick him clean, afterward I would often deliberately go to the kitchen and offer to help my step mother. I would look at her and smile as I felt daddy's cum running out of my pussy and down my leg. I would lick my lips to indulge in the flavor of cock, cum and pussy on my mouth. She would never know it, but daddy's cock was mine now and no longer hers. It was my pussy he was fucking now. My body he was depositing his semen into. My lips that tasted of his cock. I was daddy's new whore.
As I couldn't orgasm when mother was near because of my tendency to scream, and with daddy denying me permission to rub my pussy when by myself, my daddy trained my mouth and cunt to remain eager to suck and fuck at every chance offered. My pussy constantly ached with the torture of being regularly fucked but not getting to orgasm. Daddy would laugh and tease me when I showed him how wet and inflamed my cunt always was and I commented on how my pussy longed to orgasm. He said that he liked to keep me this way, as it helped in his training me to be a better submissive and obedient daughter, a more accomplished cock-sucking slut and a more desperate fuck whore. All I could do was nod my head and stare at my tortured cunt, telling daddy that I wished that he could just fuck it day and night and make me orgasm over and over.
Only when my step-mother went to town or to a neighbours would daddy fuck me until I orgasmed. I lived exclusively for these moments. Daddy trained me to fuck in every position - on my back, bend over a chair or the kitchen table, fucking him from on top, you name it. He taught me how to tit fuck his cock, telling me that big fat tits like mine were made for tit-fucking. And he came all over my body. In my cunt, on my cunt, all over my hairy bush, on my tits, on my face, over my ass, in my mouth. I loved how daddy fucked me as a fuck toy and came all over my body in any manner it pleased him. And I loved how he would let me have repeated orgasmed whenever his wife was away. I worshipped that cock of his, and lived for the orgasms it gave me.
But I resented my step-mother for being there and depriving me of the opportunity to orgasm as often as I wanted. I lived to orgasm, and knew I could do it many times a day if only that fucking bitch wasn't there. I turned sour toward her. I noticed daddy did to. Then a miracle happened. She left. Just got up one day and left. Daddy said it was because he didn't fuck her anymore or even talk to her much, since he started fucking me. I was glad to see the bitch go. Now daddy could fuck me constantly and I could orgasm as often as I could manage!
So now daddy and I fuck all we want. I love to orgasm, need to orgasm constantly, absolutely love to orgasm. The only way daddy lets me orgasm is when he is fucking me. And to get fucked I have to get him hard. So I suck his cock throughout the day, hoping to get fucked. He told me that this is his plan. He explained that a good whore sucks cock all day, hoping to get fucked, so that her slutty cunt can orgasm. I think it is a good plan.
I can actually orgasm more times a day now than daddy. When he fucks me I rub my cunt and orgasm soon after. Then I can orgasm again when daddy cums in me! Sucking his cock constantly throughout the day I can often convince him to fuck me two or three times. So I often get to orgasm four, five, even six times a day. Now that daddy and I are lovers and with that evil bitch out of our house, I have finally found paradise. Daddy said paradise is in heaven. That may be, but it is also here on earth, with my legs spread wide, daddy's cock pounding in and out of my cunt and my pussy exploding in orgasm after orgasm!

ᴋɪɴᴋʏ ᴀꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ
On a business trip I met a wonderfully charming couple a while back. She was young, pretty, very shy and quiet, always smiling in a cute and innocent manner and prone to spontaneous outbursts of giggling. She had a 'voluptuous' figure, being very curvy and well-rounded. The gentleman accompanying her was tall, solidly built, quite handsome and very charming. He was appreciably older than her, I would have guessed with her at 20 and he in his early 40's, but that is not that uncommon these days. They were very cuddly and obviously very intense and satisfied lovers. She frequently would refer to him as 'daddy' and I thought perhaps this was a pet name or she had a daddy fetish. On inquiring more deeply though I was pleasantly surprised to discover that she was indeed his daughter. She mentioned a step-mother, whom she said had recently left their household and was apparently not missed. I recite here what was revealed to me in confidence by her. No names or locations will be used to protect the deliciously and erotically guilty!

I grew up in a western state, without much money and with a lot of religion, as is common in these parts. My papa is a preacher man, but he don't make much, so we have a little home that I grew up in, together with papa and his second wife. I was pulled out of school when he re-married and after that was home-tutored by my step-mother. She was a strict lady and heavy on the whip. She taught me to read the Bible, of right and wrong, and very little of the outside world. She said that a woman's body was sacred and should not ever be shared except with only one man, and that man had to be the most special man in the world to the woman. Papa was a gentle and very caring man and would take me on trips into town from time to time, and so I was always daddy's little girl, feeling very close to my pa but never close at all my new step-mother.

When I turned 18 papa asked me what I wanted for my gift and I said that I wanted a real dress. Like I had seen the women at church wear. A flowing dress that made me feel pretty. He smiled and said that, yes, he had to accept that his little girl was a woman now and all grown up and so deserved to start to look and feel like a woman. We got in the pick-up and drove into town.

The lady in the fancy store said I was a size 12, but that it was hard to find a dress to fit me because of the size of my boobs. Not wanting to hear about our discussion Papa wandered off to go look at guns in another store. She measured me up and said that I was a 42 G across the bust line. I knew I had big boobs compared to my step-mother and the ladies at church but I didn't know what 42 G meant. She said that it meant that I would need a special bra and that she would have to let out the dress I had selected for it to fit properly. I had never wore a bra before as my step-mother was against them for a young lady. So the lady at the store had to help teach me how to put it on. It was so complicated and there were so many little clasps in the back I could not reach. She also said I should have some nice underwear and some high heel shoes to make the outfit complete. I had never worn fancy shoes before and she had to teach me how to walk in them as well. She then said it would take a while for her to alter the dress and suggested I go across the road to get my hair and make-up done at her friends spot. She called ahead so that she could charge all the costs from her location, understanding that I had no money. I knew papa didn't have much money either, but I wanted to look as pretty as I could for him, so without reservation I went over to the fancy hair salon.

When papa got back he was pissed at the cost for everything and I heard him arguing with the lady as I was finishing putting on my dress in the change room. But when I came out into the store he just stopped talking. I stood there with my long black hair down around my shoulders, all curled and shampooed, with my white summer dress showing my bare shoulders and stopping short of my knees to reveal my calves. My fancy bra pushed up my boobs to cause my ample cleavage to spill into view at the top of the dress. The new shoes had narrow heels on them 3 inches high according to the lady, which accentuated by smooth calves and pushed my well rounded tush outward. Papa just stared at me, his mouth gaping wide open.

"Do you think that I am pretty, papa?" I asked.

"You are an angel darling, a true angel. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen." My daddy exclaimed. He made me feel like a queen! I ran over to my papa and gave him a big loving hug but was surprised to find a hard big object pushing against my belly. I thought he must have bought a new gun and reaching down tried to push it away. I wrapped my hand around the gun and ya, it was certainly big around for a gun barrel, and kinda long for one too, but I couldn't get it to budge. You see I was still a virgin and never had been with a boy before, having no school to go to and living on our dirt road, so I didn't know what it was. It was inside his pants, I gathered at least that much.

Papa smiled at the sales lady while pushing my hand away and paid her in cash without further argument. Then papa told me to get in the truck and taking me by the hand hurriedly rushed me toward the truck door. As we drove home I noticed how papa kept looking over at me. He seemed so distracted that he almost ran off the road a few times. He looked at my hair, and at my bright red lipstick painted lips. He asked if I had more make-up and if I had been taught how to put it on and I said yes to both. He looked at my neck and my chest, spending a lot of time seeming to be trying to figure out how my new bra fit around my boobs. When we would hit a pothole or rut in the road and the vibration of the truck would cause my exposed cleavage to jiggle and shake daddy would stare intensely at the soft white flesh bounce about, as if he were afraid that my boobs might burst free from my bra.

Daddy also looked down a lot at my knees and calves and my bare thighs, which had become largely exposed by my sitting on the tight seat. He said I was an angel and that he had never noticed before how beautiful I was. He said that I had pretty legs and a pretty chest and that I should save these clothes to wear only for him when mother was away. He said that way I would always be his birthday girl. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and agreed that this was a good idea.

As we travelled on he kept staring at my chest and I asked him if he was interested in my bra. Papa said that was it, yes, and that it was a very nice one, that he hadn't seen such a pretty one before. My summer dress had a number of buttons running from the top to my navel and I asked him if he would like me to undo them so that he could see the bra better. He said that if that was what I wanted to do, then sure, why not. I undid the four buttons and pulled back the material. The white bra covered my boobs, but just barely. The lady at the store had said the bra that it was the only 42G bra she had in stock and that it was designed to accentuated the natural beauty of my cleavage. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I had noticed when she put it on me how it barely covered my nipples and that it pushed my boobs up so that they looked like large white round watermelons.

I really liked the nice white lace around the edges of the bra and asked papa if he liked the lace too. Reaching over papa ran his fingers over the lace that lifted my right breast. He said that the lace was very pretty and I smiled back at him, enjoying the compliment on my bra. He then ran his fingers over the entire bra and under the bra, slightly lifting the belly of my boob. He then returned his fingers back to the lace and sliding two fingers underneath rubbed the smooth puffy flesh of my covered boob. Then he let his fingers slide into the valley between my peaks and rubbed his fingers up and down there, making me laugh and giggle from the tickling sensation.

He then let his fingers slide up the flesh of my left breast to the lace on the bra there. Running his fingers up and down over the lace he then pulled the lace to the side. This had the effect of revealing the nipple on my left breast. My areoles are a bright pink and about the size of the rim around a coffee cup. For some reason papa's touching of my bra had made my nipples get hard and I looked down to see the pink nipple standing outward and erect. It was about the diameter and length of my pinky finger down to the first knuckle. I didn't mind how papa seemed to stare at my nipple. I didn't really get boobs or nipples, or understand why a man might be interested in them. My step-mother had told me they were for feeding babies, and that with my boobs and big nipples that I could feed hundreds of babies. I thought she meant that my boobs and nipples were big and ugly, like a cows udders. But papa seemed to be rather fond of them! And anything that made my papa happy made me happy.

Holding back my bra by the lace for quite some time papa continued staring at my nipple until he almost went off the road again. Regaining control of the truck he then quickly flicked my big nipple with his finger, making me giggle and smile, before he released the lace. "Ya, very nice lace on your bra. And such very pretty nipples that you have." I smiled at the compliment and gave daddy a kiss on his warm cheek. "How does the bra stay up?" He then inquired. I explained that it had four hooks in the back that the lady had to do up for me. I said it was too complicated for me to get done up by myself and I didn't know how I would get out of it later tonight. Papa was kind enough to offer to undo them for me. He said that as I would only be wearing my outfit for him when we were alone that he could therefore always help me on and off with the bra. Daddy was so thoughtful and loving that it made me feel all warm inside.

Shifting his attention to my bare leg he placed a hand on my thigh and asked if the lady had got me matching panties with lace as well. I said yes and asked if he wanted to see. He said sure. I was so happy that he said yes because I really wanted to show daddy my laced panties. I pulled up my dress and showed him the white panties, feeling very pretty as I did so. The material was very thin and the darkness of my thick black bush could be seen through the panties. I ran my finger around the pretty lace that defined the V of my crotch. "See, here is the same lace, right here!" I exclaimed. Papa moved his hand off my leg and onto the lace. He ran his fingers around and over and around and over the lace. "Yes, very very pretty." He said. He then moved his fingers over the center of the panties running them around in little circles, saying that there was a nice pattern in the middle as well.

I had never had a boy or man see or touch my breasts before, let alone touch me down there! I knew that she was for making babies and even though my mother had forbid doing so I did touch her sometimes late at night. But having daddy's fingers touch me there made me suddenly feel flushed. I felt her tingling and I instinctively spread my legs wider and lifted my dress higher for my papa.

Then papa's fingers started to play in the thick black hair that overflowed beyond my panties. He said that now that I was a woman that I needed to trim my bush so that the hair all stayed under my panties. Lifting my panties he ran his hand beneath them, grasping a big handful of the thick hair that was underneath. I spread my legs wide at the gesture and began to thrust my hips up and down against his hand, not understanding why, but never wanting it to stop. Pulling his hand from my crotch papa said I needed to start trimming my bush and that he would teach me how. I thanked him, continuing to sit there with my legs spread open. I noticed a wet spot on the bottom of my panties and so did papa.

Taking my hand in his he placed both our fingers over the wet spot and began to rub our fingers up and down over it. Papa explained to me "You have to be careful about getting a wet spot like this on your panties, or you will ruin them. Whenever you get a wet spot on your panties you need to come see me right away and then we will remove them so they don't get ruined." Laying there with my legs spread, rubbing myself through my panties like I did at night, but this time with papa watching and with his finger also rubbing up and down on my sensitive place, I barely heard the words he said and just nodded, feeling drool begin to leak between my painted lips and run down my chin.

At this point we almost hit an on-coming truck and grabbing the wheel with both hands papa barely managed to avoid a crash. "Better put your dress back down for now young lady before we have to go and explain ourselves before God tonight." He said and I obeyed without question. I was still deeply flushed from papa showing me where not to get wet on my panties and looking over at him I noticed he was flushed too. I also noticed that the long hard rod that had poked me in the store still rose like a tent pole in his pants. I stared down at the pole, curious to what he might have there. Mother had never discussed such things in our home studies. Papa noticed me staring at his crotch. "What?" He said.

"What is in your pants papa?" I asked.

"Nothing." He responded.

"Oh, it's definitely something!" I voiced. "It isn't normally there, but in the store it poked me in the belly, and when I grabbed it, it wasn't no gun! But it is long and hard like a gun. Please papa, tell me what it is?"

For some reason papa touching my breasts and legs and bush and wet spot had made me extra curious about what he was hiding in his pants. Papa did not answer my question so I reached over and grabbed hold of it again. He let out a deep moan but this time did not push me away like he had in the store. I squeezed it as hard as my small hand could, and then releasing it from my grasp, squeezed it again over and over. "See, it's all hard. And big. Much longer than my hand and bigger around than my fingers can hold. And it pulses when I squeeze it. What is it daddy, please tell me!" I begged. He said it was a secret for now but he might show me some day. I asked if I could keep squeezing it for the rest of the ride home. He said that I could squeeze it all I liked but only when we were alone. I told daddy that I loved him and that I was so happy that he would let me squeeze his pole and that I would only do it when we were alone. I felt special knowing that daddy and I had a little secret that step-mother wouldn't know about. I told daddy that my dress and his pole would be our secret.

Daddy put an arm around me and pulling me tight up against him cupped my right breast in his hand as he kissed me on the cheek. I continued to squeeze his tent pole and each time I did I felt his hand squeeze my boob. He said it was a way to playfully tickle me. I loved the feeling of his hand on my boob, and my hand on his tent pole, and I squealed and giggled as daddy tickled me the rest of the ride home by lifting and squeezing my sensitive boob. I kissed him frequently on the cheek, telling him how much I loved him, and he would turn and kiss me on the cheek as well, telling me how beautiful his little girl had grown to be. Once we both turned to kiss each other on the cheek at the same time and our lips met and kissed. I had never kissed a boy before. I liked it though as it made me feel all silly inside and so I kissed him three more times quickly on the mouth. He smiled and told me that my painted lips tasted delicious. He then gave me a long kiss on my mouth as he crushed my boob quite firmly in his hand. I responded by squeezing his tent pole as hard as I could as I felt the wet spot on my panties grow much larger.

Arriving home the lights were out. My step-mother wasn't home from her card playing night yet. Papa took my hand and led me into the house. His big tent stuck out far and I kept grabbing and pulling at it as we entered the house. I giggled at the way my squeezing his pole made him moan and loved how it made him grab my boobs and kiss my face. He brought me to my room and said that we should protect the dress and keep it in a safe place and that I should only wear it on special occasions when we were alone. I thought this was a great idea and agreed eagerly, saying we should put all the clothes away now. The front buttons were still undone from in the truck so papa helped me wiggle the shoulders down over my boobs. Papa was a gentleman and getting on his knees helped to pull the dress over my hips and he lowered it down around my shoes.

He ran his hands up and down my legs, telling me that I was a beautiful girl and had very lovely legs. I giggled and laughed, happy with my daddy's compliments and the pleasure that he seemed to find in touching the skin of my body. He ran his fingers over the black hair on my bush that was outside my panties. And he wrapped his hands around my bum and gave it a quick squeeze and slap, saying every girl should have her pretty bum spanked by her daddy every day. I giggled in delight from all the loving attention and together we collected the dress and putting it on a hanger carefully hung it in the closet. I stood before daddy in my bra, panties and high heel shoes. Standing before him I reached out with both my hands and clutched his tent pole with my fingers, infatuated now with what he kept beneath his pants. Daddy put his hands on my hips and pulling my body close he gave me another deep kiss on the mouth. Then looking down at my cleavage he said it would probably be best if he helped me out of the bra and hung it up. I turned around and raising my hair showed him the clasps at the back. "These are what holds it up, but I can't get them undone." I explained. Daddy was understanding and said that he would always do them up and undo them for me. After he unhooked all the clasps I turned to face daddy, holding my bra up over my boobs with my hands.

"No need to be shy dear, I am your father. You shouldn't show your chest to other men, but a father can see his daughter's bare chest. And you have such a truly lovely chest, it is a shame for you to hide it from me anymore." And with these words he pushed my arms down, causing the bra to fall to the floor. I stood before my daddy now, clad only in panties and heels, my big heavy boobs and full erect nipples completely bare to his view. It felt so exhilarating to have my chest bare and for my daddy to be looking at my boobs! Touching my boobs with his fingertips and rubbing them over my nipples, daddy gave me another kiss on my lips. "God what truly beautiful fucking tits you have." He exclaimed as he continued to explore my boobs and nipples with his fingers.

He then asked if the bra had made my breasts feel itchy. I thought for a second and said yes, yes it had. He said that this was normal and that to avoid getting a rash I had to have them massaged each time after the bra was removed. Raising my hands I cupped my boobs. Not boobs, yes, as daddy said, they were tits. I began to rub my tits to relieve the itch. Daddy's hands joined mine and together we worked hard at relieving my tits from the annoying itchiness. Papa told me to rub my nipples while he focused on lifting my breasts and squeezing them together. Then we changed places and I caressed my breasts as papa pinched and pulled at my nipples.

Sitting me on the bed papa sat behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands and again, together, we kneaded the flesh to work out the itch. My breasts and nipples felt wonderful and I could not remember feeling so much pleasure before! As my head swooned papa told me to lay down on the bed as tits also need to be rubbed in that position. "Tits?" I inquired. He said it was a religion term for breasts. As I lay there daddy thoughtfully crushed my tits together in his hands and lovingly squeezed and massaged them while telling me to continue pinching and pulling at my nipples to keep them hard as that helped relieve the itch. "Yes daddy, anything you say daddy." I responded, compliant and obedient to his words. He was the boss, and he made me feel beautiful and loved, so I did whatever my daddy said to do.
Bapu kamina hai
Beti ki leke :sex: rahega

ᴋɪɴᴋʏ ᴀꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ
After daddy rubbed my tits until they felt warm and relieved of the itching he then lay back on the bed and told me to hang my tits over his face so that he could finish massaging them. I obediently positioned myself on all fours and as he said I hung my breasts over his head. Seizing each tit with both hands he then began to roughly pull and squeeze at them, saying this was the last necessary step. He also placed each tingling nipple in his mouth and began to lick and suck and bite on them. I had seen women feed babies this way, but for me the feeling was amazing and I began to moan out loud. As papa continued to squeeze and pull and suck on my hanging tits and as I moaned out loudly and begged him not to stop I noticed the big pole still forming a tent in his pants and grabbing hold I began to squeeze it over and over, making papa also begin to moan out loud.
Daddy's hips began to gyrate until suddenly he released my breasts and sat up straight. "OK." He said. "That probably relieved the itch in those big fat gorgeous tits of yours." I told him that my tits ached and I thought that they needed to be sucked more. He said that this would be enough for today but in the future, when I felt like my tits needing sucking, that I could come see him, so long as we were alone, and that he would squeeze them and suck them for me. I thanked daddy deeply and kissed him long and hard on his lips. I told him that I loved him and that now that I knew what it felt like to have my tits squeezed and my nipples sucked on that I wanted him to suck and squeeze on my tits every day now.
Smiling at me and sharing a brief kiss my daddy said "OK, so let's work on this hairy bush of yours now as well, before your mother gets home." He continued "Get the scissors and let's make that bush look as pretty as those tits." I wanted to look pretty for daddy so I ran to get the scissors, returning with them quickly. Standing before him in my panties and heels daddy ran his hands up and down my legs again, then over my bum, and gave me another little spanking, which made me squeal in delight.
Daddy told me that he had never noticed before what a pretty little girl he had, and that I had a pretty bum and very pretty tits. He said that when we were alone that it would be a shame to keep such pretty big plump tits and such massive round pink nipples covered up and that I should feel free to walk around topless when it was just the two of us home. His kind words made me feel good inside and I promised to leave my chest bare for daddy when we were alone so that he could massage my tits as he wished. He told me that I was a good girl and cupping my breasts and pressing them together he sucked briefly on each swollen nipple once more before he took the scissors from my hand and told me to sit back on the bed.
Placing his hands on my inner thighs papa pushed my legs apart. I complied willingly, spreading my legs wide open for daddy. Rubbing his hands up and down the length of my legs he began to trim away the hairs beyond the panties. Then he told me to pull the panties aside in one direction and he trimmed the triangle beneath my panties shorter. He told me to pull the other side of my panties back and I obeyed without question. My body trembled as daddy trimmed my bush, and I felt my insides getting all moist and wet. I pulled the panties back firmly and spread my legs even more widely, knowing that daddy could now see the pink flesh between my legs as well as the black hair that covered her.
I wanted my daddy to see her. The pink soft smooth wet flesh between my legs that my step-mother said was my forbidden area. I wanted to feel daddy touching her again, together with me. I noticed that he was staring down at my pinkness. Watching him look between my legs made my wetness grow more and more. I felt as he slid his fingertips along my soft pink wet flesh as he trimmed by bush, which made my whole body shake and made me moan out deeply. Daddy smiled at me when he heard my moans and placing one of his fingers on my pinkness and rubbing it up and down told me to lift up at tit for him. I felt vibrations shoot through me body and lifting one breast in my hand I presented the sensitive eager flesh to him. He leaned forward and kissed and sucked my nipple tenderly as he continued to rub the pinkness between my legs, making me moan even more desperately.
"I am all wet down there papa." I exclaimed in a quaking voice. "You told me to let you know when my panties were wet so we could remove them. My panties are soaked daddy. I don't want to ruin them." Pulling his mouth off my tit papa placed a finger right on the middle of my pinkness and stared me in the eyes. He began to slowly flick his finger up and down, causing tortuous vibrations to course through my body. "Yes, you are most certainly very wet, little girl. In fact your tight little pussy is completely gushing love juices. Now get up and let's remove those panties right away before they are completely ruined and let's deal with this soaked pussy before you ruin your bed sheets as well.
As daddy continued to sit on the edge of the bed, with shaking legs I stood before him. Daddy began to slowly peel down my soaked panties and he pulled them down over my knees and then off my feet. I now stood before daddy completely nude except for my heels. I felt strange desires and wishes. I watched as daddy brought the panties to his face and inhaled deeply. Placing them to the side he also formed a pile from the hair he trimmed from my bush. "I will keep the soaked panties and these trimmings dearest daughter. I will return the panties when I have cleaned them. The cunt hair is mine to keep as a reminder of how pretty my little girl's sweet flavored twat is."
Standing before daddy, watching and enjoying as his hands continued to caress and explore and fondle the curves of my body, I said, "Daddy, what is a pussy, and what is a cunt, and what is a twat?"
Sucking on a tit as his one hand explored my bare bum and the other ran up and down over my trimmed bush, daddy replied "They are all religious terms for the wet pinkness between your legs. But right now she is being bad, gushing fluid all over your panties and down your legs. And so now we need to punish her, to get her back under control and to soak up all the wetness." With these words his fingers slid between my legs and pressed themselves against the wetness of my, my, my pussy, my twat, my cunt. His fingers moved back and forth and caused my legs to shiver and begin to collapse. To keep me from falling daddy sat me on the bed and getting on the floor on his knees between my legs he spread my legs wide.
"Show daddy where your pretty little pussy is all wet, and where she tingles, point with your finger darling, and rub the spots for daddy."
"Yes papa." I replied, spreading my legs wide so that he could see all my cunt. "It is all wet here." I said, pointing to the hole that daddy had been playing with earlier, and I rubbed at her, making her gush all the more.
"Keep rubbing her darling." Daddy said, as he also positioned his finger beside mine. Rubbing my cunt for my daddy I said "Mother told me never to touch myself down here."
Daddy explained "That is true, when you are alone. But with daddy it is OK. The only time you can ever touch yourself here is with daddy watching, OK? Promise me to leave your pretty cunt alone but to come to daddy when we are by ourselves and to ask my permission to play with her when you need to. Then once I give you my blessing you can spread your legs and let daddy watch while you play with your horny little cunt."
I promised daddy to behave as he commanded, glad to now be allowed to play with my cunt under daddy's supervision. This is what I needed, longed for, rubbing my twat in front of daddy and having him rub her at the same time. We both rubbed my cunt together for some time, my hips lifting and bucking with the motion of our fingers, as they had earlier in the car. Then daddy told me to point to another location that tingled. I put my finger on my little hard bud and he told me to rub her fast and hard while he continued pushing his finger slightly into my hole.
Together daddy and I rubbed at my cunt. We each watched our fingers as they turned my pussy to molten hot pleasure. We would glance up periodically to gaze into each other's eyes and daddy would smile at me. All I could do was pant and moan in response. I enjoyed playing with my cunt together with my daddy and asked him how often we could do this. He said that whenever we were alone and my little cunt got wet that I could come to him and ask his permission to play with my pussy as often as I wanted. I knew that my twat would want to be played with every moment that daddy and I were alone!
Then my daddy did something that amazed me. Pulling his fingertip from inside me he placed it to his lips and sucked it clean. Then he said "Just as I suspected, your pretty pink cunt is ripe now and ready to have all the love juices sucked out of her." And with these words he dove his face between my legs. My God! I had never known such a feeling before. My pussy exploded with sensations unfamiliar and incredible. I could not keep myself up and collapsed back onto my elbows, crying out loudly, saying things I did not understand, begging my daddy to never stop what he was doing. My daddy shoved his whole face into my cunt and thrust his tongue up inside my pussy hole. His hands seized hold of my tits and they bounced about on my heaving chest and he told me to keep rubbing my slut clit as fast as I could while he ate out my dirty cunt. I cried out his naughty religious words. "Eat my dirty cunt daddy. Make my slut clit pound daddy. Squeeze my tits hard daddy." I begged.
In between munching at my twat I could make out the occasional words. "Fucking Christ, such big fat perfect tits." "Oh God, what a horny horny cunt." "Christ I love tongue fucking this dirty fuck hole." And "Rub your nasty clit your filthy slut so daddy can watch his little bitch cum hard."
He was obviously praying to God, and I tried to remember all his religious terms as they were voiced, not knowing if he spoke in tongues. I tried to repeat what I could remember. "Don't stop tongue fucking my horny cunt daddy. Daddy's slut wants her dirty clit to cum like a bitch!" I had no idea what I was saying but it felt good saying it. Soon I could take no more. Daddy's tongue penetrated my body over and over, deeper and deeper, my body became hot, flushed, sweaty, I panted heavily like a dog, and begged, moaned and screamed out loud. Then it happened. The first time ever for me. An explosion. My cunt simply exploded, there is no other way of describing it. My body burst and my pussy exploded. My twat gushed gallons of fluids all over daddy's face. He lapped away happily like a thirsty beast.
I lay there exhausted, too tired to move. Daddy crawled onto the bed and lay beside my limp body. I felt as he rubbed my breasts. As he caressed my belly. As he ran his fingers through the black hair above my cunt that he had trimmed and then kept for himself. Then over my puffy pussy, well satisfied with her first explosion. Leaning over me my daddy kissed me on my painted lips. I kissed him back. He tasted of my pussy and I realized that I enjoyed the flavor of my own cunt.
"Now you get ready for bed darling, mother will be home soon." He said, and with this he stood up and exited the room, closing the door behind him.
I heard mother come home about an hour later. Daddy seemed to be in a rush to get her into the bedroom. Having recuperated my energy I heard them making noises in their room and was curious as to what was going on. Was daddy touching mothers nasty cunt? Was mother touching daddy's tent pole? I quietly snuck to the hallway and in the darkness pushed open their bedroom door a bit. I could see in the moon light mother laying naked on the bed, as I had been only an hour before, her legs spread wide. Daddy kneeled by her head wearing only his underwear, and his fingers explored mothers twat as he had been touching mine. Still nude, I began to play with my own cunt again as I watched them.
Mother was stroking daddy's tent pole through his underwear. I wanted to see what was inside! I didn't have long to wait. Mother pulled down his underwear and out it sprang! My God!! It was part of his body, hanging between his legs as my tits hung from my chest. It was the most beautiful and tantalizing object I had ever seen! It was the size of a large carrot, but it was thicker on the end than it was at the base. Mother grabbed it in her two hands, barely able to get them around it, and began to lick and kiss the massive purple mushroom cap. What, wow ... what. Women kiss men there, the same way daddy kissed me between my legs? OK, now it was beginning to make sense. Daddy grabbed her by the hair and thrust her mouth completely around the purple cap and said "Of fuck yes, suck that cock, Christ you are the best cock-sucking slut I've ever know. That's why I married you, you filthy bitch, best cock-sucking whore in the whole town!" I watched as mother sucked and licked and bit and nibbled and slurped and feasted on daddy's big ... what did he call it ... on daddy's big cock.
Then I heard mother say "You gonna fuck my horny cunt with this big fat stud cock of yours? I thought you married me because I was the best fuck in town too. I don't remember the last time you were so crazy horny and now I need a good hard fucking of my pussy by your rock hard dick."
Cock, dick, OK, that is what she called daddy's tent pole. All I knew is that it was the most beautiful and perfect stiff staff I had ever seen and I wanted to see more of it - up close and to spend hours admiring its shape and size. I wanted to hold and squeeze and stroke it again, but this time outside his pants, like my step-mother was doing. I wanted to take it in my mouth and pleasure my daddy's cock like she was doing. To be, what was it, to be his cock-sucker. I wanted to be my daddy's cock-sucker and to be a better cock-sucker than his wife.
But what did she mean by asking him to fuck her pussy with his cock? He tongued fucked my pussy. But what was fucking her cunt with his cock all about? Daddy removed his underwear and positioned himself between Mother's legs. Oh ... my ... God ... NO! Yes. Yes, he was definitely shoving his cock into her cunt. Oh my. His tongue felt big in my cunt. How could that big bulbous dick go into there? I watched intently. Daddy shoved his thick cock into her cunt over and over and she screamed with pleasure the same as I had done earlier. It definitely fit ok then.
Now what is daddy doing. Mommy is getting onto all fours, like daddy had me do when I hung my tits over his face. Mothers bum was much bigger than mine, all fat and lumpy, and so were her legs. But her boobs didn't hang down very far. Dad never even touched her boobs, like he had played with mine. Hmmm, daddy must like big boobs I guessed. As he liked my tits and not hers I promised to always make sure I was topless when we were alone so he could enjoy my breasts all the time! My tits certainly enjoyed the attention of his hands and his mouth, so I knew that this would make us both very happy. And me sharing my tits with daddy, and rubbing my pussy for him, and having him eat out my horny pussy, these would be just our little daddy-daughter secret.
I watched as daddy got behind her big bum and once again slid his big dick into her horny cunt. I could hear slapping and moaning and a blurred fast motion. Then a deep moan, and nothing. Mother fell onto her back and daddy lay beside her, his cock sticking straight up in the air. My step-mother spread her legs and I could see thick white fluid pouring from her cunt. Was that her 'love juices', as daddy called mine? I didn't think so, mine were clear and thin. This was thick and white. Was that daddy's 'love juices.' Mmmmm. Daddy licked up mine. I wanted to lick up daddy's love juices. I stared at daddy's love juices as they poured out of my step-mother's cunt and was tempted to crawl naked into the room and get between her legs and eat his juices right out of her twat.
I rubbed my own pussy as a quietly returned to bed. I wanted to feel that big cock again, but this time not under his pants. I wanted to feel daddy's cock in my hands and to pump on it like mother did. I wanted to feel it in my mouth and suck on it like mother did. And I wanted to feel it against my cunt like mother had it. I knew it would never fit into my tiny pussy, but I would like to know what it felt like pressing there. And I wanted to make daddy shoot love juices so I could taste them for myself. As I lay in bed resisting the urge to rub my cunt, as daddy had commanded that I never do so alone, in my desperation I thought up a plan to get what I wanted. Mother was to be away at her sisters in the city this weekend. This weekend I would learn how to become daddy's little cock-sucker.
My step-mother left early Saturday morning. Daddy had been drinking pretty late the night before and was still in bed. After I heard her car pull away from our house I got out of bed and stripping down naked I walked to my parent's bedroom. I promised daddy to walk around with my tits bare when we were alone. He lay in the bed under the covers, calm and breathing deeply. I crawled into bed beside him. He was still sound asleep. I reached my hand down under the covers and placed my hand over his pajama bottoms where the tent pole ought to be. I undid the drawstring on his pj bottoms and lowering the covers and raising his drawers peaked inside. I saw his cock, but it wasn't big or sticking up. I wanted to explore it anyway so very carefully I pulled off his bottoms. Laying beside daddy I placed my hand on his soft cock. It was so different this way. I rubbed the head of the cock with my fingers. I explored the heavy sack that was beneath his cock, which contained two round balls. I fondled each ball softly. I lifted up his soft cock and began to stroke it as my step-mother had done when it was hard and stuck off from his body.
Miraculously his cock began to stiffen and grow, right in my hand! Ohhhh, nice! With a little more rubbing it was as hard and long for me and it had been for my step-mother. She held my daddy's cock before. Now it was mine to hold. I held it firm, not able to fully fit my fingers around it. I squeezed it. It was very hard in my hand. I stroked up and down on daddy's cock as I had seen my step-mother do. His cock got even harder yet! The red swollen head on the top grew bigger and turned purple! I wanted a closer look at this beautiful object so I slid my face down onto daddy's lap. His cock was only inches from my face.
I rubbed and touched and caressed the soft skin on his hard cock. I motioned his cock toward my face and rubbed the big purple head up and down and around and around over my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked the big head. It felt nice on my tongue. I licked the head of his cock all over, like I had seen my step-mother do. And then, continuing to copy what I had seen her do, I licked up and down the long shaft and then over the hairy balls. Delicious! Beautiful fat cock for me and it tasted good too. I stroked his cock more, admiring its form and shape. Then I realized what I had to do. I slid the big purple head into my mouth. Yes, like my step-mother, now I was daddy's cock-sucker too. I sucked on the big head. I liked it. I liked the feeling. I liked the warmth. I liked sucking his cock. In fact, I loved it!
I sucked and sucked and sucked on daddy's big fat cock, practising my cock-sucking skills, until I felt him begin to stir. So I laid my head back down beside his, keeping his hard cock firmly in my hand. In a while daddy opened his eyes. He was surprised to see me there at first. But then realizing that his wife was gone, he quickly relaxed. I kissed daddy on the lips, and he kissed me back. I raised myself on an elbow so that my bare tits were raised up. "I am topless daddy, just like you asked when we were alone!"
Bapu toh chudakade nikla :jerker:

ᴋɪɴᴋʏ ᴀꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ
Lifting one hanging tit in his hand and pulling it to his face he licked and sucked my nipple, making me giggle and moan. "Such gorgeous beautiful big fat tits you have my darling. Such perfect toys for daddy to play with." He commended me.
"I love you squeezing my tit daddy and sucking my nipple. I'll stay topless until mother comes home so you can squeeze and suck my tits and enjoy your new toys all you want."
"You are such a perfect daughter." He replied. Then looking down he noticed my hand wrapped around his exposed and bare cock. Looking back up at me he added "What are you doing with daddy's cock in your hand precious?"
Looking at him innocently I said "Is that what it is called daddy, a cock? I reached down under the blankets to touch your tent pole through your pants like I did yesterday but you had no pants on. I found your tent pole, I mean ... your cock, stiff and hard and bare. I know that you like my holding your tent pole, cock, when we are alone together, so I wrapped my hand around it and waited for you to wake up."
"Ah, I see." He said, continuing to fondle one of my tits and making no effort to get me to release his cock.
Not wanting to give him time to change his mind I continued "I think that you have a beautiful cock daddy. I have never seen one before, but I am sure that yours is the most beautiful in the world. I like cock daddy. I like your cock. I love your cock. I love you daddy." With these words I began to stroke up and down on his cock, causing him to moan.
Watching my hand rise up and down he asked "Where did you learn to stroke off a man's prick darling?"
Playing innocent I responded "I was just playing with it while you slept. I noticed your cock seemed to like it when I did this. Does your cock like it daddy when I ... stroke your prick?"
He laughed at me and pulling me close gave me a deep long kiss. "Yes, daddy's cock likes it very much when you stroke it. Do you enjoy stroking daddy's prick? Do you like have a big piece of meat in your dirty little fingers to jerk off?" daddy teased.
"I love having a big meat to jerk and stroke daddy. I love your cock, it's beautiful. Daddy, can I stroke your cock every time we are alone? Can your cock be my toy, like my tits are your toys?" I pleaded innocently to my daddy.
"If my little girl likes jerking off a man so much, then I will let you do it every chance we get!" He laughed, giving me another big kiss. "Now I'm going to teach my little girl how to really jerk off a cock. And when you finally do I have a big surprise for you. A big wet white sticky surprise!"
"I love surprises daddy!" I exclaimed, having no notion of what he was talking about. Daddy told me to sit between his legs. He had me position one hand around his balls and one around his cock. He told me to practise stroking his cock up and down, slowly, then quickly, and then slowly again, while at the same time practising squeezing and pulling and massaging his balls. I wanted to be a good student and practised over and over diligently. He told me to get up on my knees so that he could see my pretty trimmed bush and to shake my shoulders and bounce up and down to make my tits dance on my chest as I stroked his cock. I soon became expert at stroking his cock and balls in the way that he liked and pumped furiously on his cock as I saw his eyes staring intently at my rapidly bouncing boobs.
"Does my darling daughter like stroking daddy's cock?" He asked.
"I love your big cock daddy, I want to stroke it over and over every day."
"Does my darling daughter like showing her daddy her big fat slutty tits?" He continued.
"I love showing you my tits daddy. They are all for you and only you daddy, my slutty tits."
"And what about your horny young cunt, did you like showing daddy your precious wet horny slut pussy?"
"Oh yes daddy, I loved showing you my pussy yesterday daddy. I loved how you made her explode!" I cooed.
"Oh, you like me tongue fucking your horny fuck hole did you?" He teased.
"Yes daddy, oh yes, my slut fuck hole loved you tongue fucking her!"
"Oh Christ baby, I'm going to cum baby, you are such a hot little fuckable bitch. Your slut hands and fat tits are making daddy cum. Get ready baby, don't stop!"
Then all of a sudden long white streams of fluid came shooting out of his cock! Some hit me in the face. Some landed on my boobs and belly. Much fell on his belly and legs and over my hands. I obeyed his commands and kept pumping at his cock until there was no more fluid pulsing from it. Letting out a deep sigh he said "Its cum baby, your surprise! You made me orgasm, and as a reward you get lots of daddy's cum."
"Orgasm?" I asked.
"Daddy just had an orgasm, just like you had yesterday when your pussy exploded. But daddy's orgasm causes his cock to shoot out cum."
"Ohhh, I see." I replied. "And lots of cum. What do I do with cum?" I inquired. I had seen daddy cum in his wife, but she didn't seem to do anything with it afterward.
"You rub the cum on yourself my darling, making sure you use it all up. Wipe in on your tits, over your tummy, your legs, over your bush and cunt. You can even rub it over your cheeks and chin and lips! Just make sure to put all of daddy's cum over your body, leaving none behind." He exclaimed gleefully.
Not wanting to disappoint my daddy I began to rub the cum from off my hand onto my boobs. If felt nice, all smooth and sticky. I rubbed more off his cock and rubbed this over my pussy. Mmmm, it felt very nice. Scooping up more from his belly I rubbed a little on my cheeks. The feeling made me smile. "And on your lips darling." Daddy recommended. I rubbed the cum on my finger over my mouth. A little got on my tongue and the bitter taste made me cringe. Daddy laughed. "You don't like the taste darling?" He inquired in a teasing voice.
"I'm ... not sure." I responded. "Should I."
"Well, some girls like the taste of cum, some don't. Your mother doesn't. But the really slutty girls do. And boys and men love watching their little slut bitches lick up and gobble down their goop."
If mother did not taste the cum, and daddy liked the idea of me eating it, then to beat out my step-mother at becoming daddy's new and best cock-sucker, I accepted that I would have to eat his cum."
"I'm a slut daddy, you said I was. So I want to eat your cum daddy. Gobble ... goop?"
"Yes darling, you certainly do have the makings of a great slut to you. A daddy slut. Goop is cum. When a girl puts a man's cum in her mouth and swallows it into her stomach, she is gobbling goop. Do you want to be daddy's pretty little goop gobbling slut?" He teased.
"Yes daddy, I am going to play with your cock toy all day and jerk you as many times as I can and each time your daddy slut is going to gobble down all your goop!" I exclaimed, and with these words scooped up the last of the cum from his belly and began to suck my fingers clean. The goop was strange tasting at first, but quickly I got used to it and actually began to find it tasty.
"Good girl!", daddy commended me, "Daddy's good little goop gobbler." I was so proud! My daddy loved me and I loved him. I had jerked off his cock and eaten his cum. I was getting closer to being his cock-sucker.
"Now suck the cum off your big fat tits daughter dearest. Show daddy what an obedient little slut you are. Lift up your big gorgeous tits and lick the cum off of them." By this time I no longer questioned daddy's orders. Lifting my breasts I licked the cum from them that I had put there before. I never tried lifting a boob to my face, but mine were big enough that it was no problem at all. Daddy began to stroke his softening cock as he watched. "Fuck ya, you dirty little fucking slut, suck those nipples clean of cum you nasty little bitch. From now on daddy is going to cum on those fat udders and then watch you gobble up all daddy's goop off your big fat tits."
Smiling at my daddy as I pulled a nipple from my mouth, having sucked off all the goop on it, I said "I would love that daddy. Train me to be your perfect goop gobbler daddy. I will do anything you tell me to do." I begged.
"Oh fuck yes darling, daddy is most certainly going to train his slutty little daughter to gobble goop, and so much more. I am going to train you to be the perfect little cock pleasing whore for daddy." He said, laughing as he said it.
Still sucking on my one nipple, as I discovered that the feeling of licking my own tit was quite pleasant, I asked "Whore? What is a whore daddy?"
Leaning up in bed and looking deep in my eyes he explained "A whore is a woman who loves to pleasure her man's cock. She is submissive and obedient and always willing to please, the perfect woman."
"I want to be your whore daddy! I will be obedient. I want to please your cock over and over. Please, please daddy, please train me to be your whore!" I begged.
Daddy only smiled at me and got out of bed. He said we had to run into town to do some errands and that I should wear my fancy dress for him. He helped me put on my bra and I did my hair and make-up fancy for him. I loved looking pretty for daddy! On the car ride in I put my hand over his cock. I softly stroked his cock while he drove and noticed that it was soon hard again. I asked daddy if I could undo his zipper and pull it out so that I could hold it and admire it again. He said I was a good daughter, and that yes, I could see his cock again. Holding his cock as he drove on I felt myself getting wet between my legs. I desperately wanted to rub my cunt while I stroked his cock. Lifting my dress up over my hips and spreading my legs wide I showed daddy the wet spot on my panties and said to papa "Daddy, for some reason holding your big beautiful cock had made my pussy get all wet again. I don't want to ruin my panties."
Looking down at my hand as it stroked his dick and then over at my bare and exposed legs he said "Better take them off dear. Put them in the glove compartment for safe keeping. Then keep your legs spread wide to let your cunt get some air." He said. I obediently did as he said. Sitting there, legs spread wide, pussy open to the world, my daddy's cock in my hand, I rubbed my fingers through my neatly trimmed bush. Daddy veered over the road, his eyes fixated on the wet pink folds between my legs.
"Daddy, she is still wet daddy. Can I have your permission to rub her daddy. Please daddy, can I please rub my cunt?" I begged. He nodded his head with a smile and I began to play with myself. God, this is what I loved - showing daddy my pussy, being given permission to rub my cunt as daddy watched, all while holding his big hard cock in my hand! The pleasure was incredible and I felt that I might orgasm again, when the traffic began to pick up and daddy ordered me to drop my dress down as he pushed his cock back into his pants.
In town I noticed how many men looked eagerly at my body as we walked around town. I was embarrassed and shy but daddy told me to hold my head high and be proud of my body. He said that I had a great ass and great tits and that he enjoyed watching other men staring at them. He said the fact that I had no panties on made me extra slutty and that this pleased him even more. He told me to undo the buttons on my dress again so that the bra pushed out my tits and he told me to smile broadly at every man who walked by.
Everyone knew my dad, as he was a minister at a local church, and they knew me to be his daughter. Though men would stop to chat with my dad they would stare mostly at me, and then mostly at my chest. He had told me to bend over frequently when men chatted with us so my tits hung down and to raise my dress over one knee and pretend to have an itch on my thigh. He said it turned him on knowing the old farts in his congregation wanted to fuck his daughter and would go home that night and jerk off imagining what her tits and cunt looked like. I wasn't sure what he meant but I was eager to please him and played along.
In the various stores we went to, when alone, daddy would slide his hands around my tits or under my dress. He would rub my bare bum or my hairy bush. He would whisper in my ear teasingly that I had a perfect nice ass, a great pair of tits, and a sweet looking delicious horny cunt. I was close to orgasming on the ride in. Now with his words and him showing me off to all his friends my pussy was eager to be touched again and I felt her fluids dripping down my legs. In one store, with the owner in the back room and no one else there daddy got on his knees behind me and told me to pull my dress up over my hips. I felt his hands run up and down my hips and over my bare bum. I felt as his lips began to kiss at the flesh of my skin.
"What a sweet gorgeous fuckable ass my little whore-wanna-be has." I heard him remark. His kisses made my cunt leak even more. I asked my daddy if I had his permission to rub my pussy. I was surprised when he said no. "No, today I am going to torture your little cunt by not letting her orgasm again until daddy has had his fill of her." I wasn't sure what he meant, but his words made my pussy begin to gush fluid even more freely. He ran his fingers up between my pussy fluid covered thighs and said "Fuck, you truly are a natural slut. This cunt is going to be begging for it by the time this night comes around!"
On the ride home daddy let me play with his cock again and though I wasn't allowed to rub my cunt I was allowed to spread my legs wide so daddy could look at my sopping wet cunt all the way home.
As I rubbed daddy's cock I innocently asked "Daddy, what is a man's cock for? Is it just for girls to stroke off? Are there other things girls can do with a man's cock?"
Kissing me on the cheek and reaching down to rub my cunt he said "There are lots of stuff a girl can do with a cock. Different girls like different things."
"Like what daddy?" I begged for more details.
"Well, some girls like stroking a cock, some like putting it to their mouth and sucking it. The goop gobblers like sucking cock."
"I'm a goop gobbler daddy!" I exclaimed. "Can I try sucking your cock? Can I be your cock-sucker?" I begged.
Daddy just laughed at me and continued. "But the main purpose of a man's cock is to put it inside of pretty little girls fuck hole's."
"Is that where you stuck your tongue, daddy?"
"Yes. Exactly."
"But a cock is so big. How can it fit?"
"With practise, darling, with practise."
With these words we pulled into the driveway. Getting my panties from the glove box and holding daddy's cock all the way to the house daddy helped me out of my dress and bra. Fondling my tits he told me to prepare supper naked, but to leave on the make-up and heels. He said that way his daughter looked like a real whore with real fuck toy potential. I didn't understand but gave him a smile and a kiss. I asked if I was going to get to see his big gorgeous toy while I made dinner and together we slid him out of his clothes. Standing together naked, daddy wrapped me in his arms, and daughter and father shared a long passionate kiss as I fondled his lovely thick cock in my hands and he groped and squeezed at my broad and curved ass cheeks.
My pussy was pounding with pleasure and frustration. I had rubbed her in front of papa on the ride in until I almost orgasmed and since then I had been feeling a desperate urge to satisfy her. But daddy has denied me permission to touch her. As I held his rigid cock in my hand my mind was filled with the memory of my step-mother sucking deeply on his cock and of my own brief experience in the morning where I got to put it in my mouth. I wanted desperately to orgasm. I needed desperately to suck on his cock until I orgasmed. As his hands groped at my tits and ass and after I licked at his tongue and he sucked on mine I pleaded "Daddy, please daddy, give me permission to suck on your cock. Teach me to suck cock daddy. Train me how to be a cock-sucker. Teach me how to gobble goop. I promise to practise over and over every day until I am the best cock-sucker and goop gobbler that any daughter has even been for her daddy."
Looking down at my fingers wrapped around his stiffy and then looking up at me with a smile papa said "Because you were polite and asked permission, like a good submissive and obedient daughter, daddy will let you suck on his cock and begin teaching her how to become his personal cock-sucking goop gobbling whore."
"Thank-you daddy, I love you!" I shouted and jumping into his arms gave him a deep kiss. "How do I begin daddy."
"On your knees darling. That is where every goop gobbling whore belongs. Naked, big fat tits flopping around, down on her knees, with a nice hard cock in her mouth."
"Mmmm, yummy!" I exclaimed. "That's what I want! To always and always have a nice big cock in my mouth." Getting to my knees I opened my mouth wide and positioned myself before my daddy's erect cock. Taking his dick into his own hand he laughed and began to slap my lips with his cock and ran the bright red head of his dick around and over my lips. He ordered me to thrust out my tongue and then he playfully ran his cock over my tongue and in and out of my mouth.
"Nice, very nice, very good. What a perfect little girl you are. You are now what every little daughter should be, naked and on her knees, letting her daddy slap his dick over her tongue and lips. You most definitely have great potential as a cock sucker." He said as he continued to thrust his cock into my mouth and rub it over my face.
"And a goop gobbler and a whore daddy!?" I inquired.
"Yes, of course my darling child, and as a goop gobbler and a whore for daddy." He added. "Now when daddy sticks his cock between your lips, to be a cock-sucker, you need to softly close your lips around daddy's dick and making a seal around his cock with your mouth, then move your head back and forth so daddy's dick slides in and out of our mouth."
I had seen my step-mother sucking his cock so I knew exactly what to do when daddy slid his cock between my lips the next time. Gripping the base of his cock in my one hand and wrapping my other hand around his balls I began to show daddy what a great cock-sucker I could be. "Oh Christ baby," he moaned, "you are a natural cock-sucker. Keep sucking that dick you big titted fat assed slutty little bitch. Oh fuck yes, you are going to make daddy a great fuck whore!"
I continued to suck and lick his cock as best as I good, trying to prove to daddy that I could suck cock better than my step-mother. He continued with his naughty words, which together with the cock in my mouth continued to drive my cunt crazy with desire. "Oh yes baby, keep using that nasty little fuck mouth of yours to please daddy's dick. Daddy wants to use you as his filthy cock-sucking whore every day. He wants to fill her fuckable face with cock and cum every chance we get and watch my little slutty whore swallow all that goop into her hungry little belly."
Taking my mouth momentarily off my daddy's cock I said "Oh yes, daddy, please yes, I love you daddy, and I want you to make me suck your cock every chance we get, I'll beg for permission, I'll suck cock like a slut and swallow goop like a whore!"
With these words daddy rammed my face back down over his cock and clenching my hair in his hands began to pump his hips wildly back and forth, driving his cock back hard against my throat over and over. As daddy fucked my face I tried to accept the full length of his cock into me without gagging or choking, to prove I was the best cock-sucker ever.
Then suddenly pulling my head off his cock he began to stroke at his cock while pinning my head still. "Keep your filthy slut mouth open and stick your cum hungry tongue out so daddy can fill your mouth with goop!" He commanded and I obeyed, eager to please my daddy. I felt the warm sticky fluid begin to fill my mouth as pulsing stream after stream ejected from the end of his cock. "Don't swallow yet bitch!" I heard him yell and so resisted the urge to do so. As he finished dumping all his cum into my gaping jaws and stroking his cock squeezing the last few drops onto my lips he told me to look upward at him and show him the goop in my mouth.
Prasade mile gaya beti ko baap ka

ᴋɪɴᴋʏ ᴀꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ
In the morning daddy filled my pussy with cock and cum one more time, providing me another wonderful orgasm. As he had trained me to do I immediately proceeded to sucking his dick and balls clean afterward. Patting me softly on the head as I licked at his scrotum and commending me on being an obedient daughter and a wonderful fuck whore he said that we should each clean up before mother got home. When she arrived later in the afternoon we both played innocent and she never suspected that daddy had spent the weekend teaching his daughter how to suck cock, swallow cum and get her pussy fucked!
As the days and weeks passed daddy and I would use every opportunity we could to fuck. Daddy took to wearing sweat pants with no underwear and I wore long skirts with no panties. When mother would go to the bathroom or into the basement daddy would stand beside me. He trained me to quickly pull down his pants, to pull my skirt up high over my hips, and to start sucking his cock while showing him my cunt as I finger fucked my fuck hole and rubbed my horny clit. We would finish up before she returned, and both smile at her happily as she re-entered the room.
When she was gone for a longer time, but within ear shot, as when she went into the back yard to fetch vegetables from the garden, then daddy would slide his cock into my cunt. He said because I was a screamer that he couldn't fuck me until I orgasmed, so he would just fuck me for a while until she returned. Sometimes daddy would cum while she was out. Filling my cunt with semen and having me lick him clean, afterward I would often deliberately go to the kitchen and offer to help my step mother. I would look at her and smile as I felt daddy's cum running out of my pussy and down my leg. I would lick my lips to indulge in the flavor of cock, cum and pussy on my mouth. She would never know it, but daddy's cock was mine now and no longer hers. It was my pussy he was fucking now. My body he was depositing his semen into. My lips that tasted of his cock. I was daddy's new whore.
As I couldn't orgasm when mother was near because of my tendency to scream, and with daddy denying me permission to rub my pussy when by myself, my daddy trained my mouth and cunt to remain eager to suck and fuck at every chance offered. My pussy constantly ached with the torture of being regularly fucked but not getting to orgasm. Daddy would laugh and tease me when I showed him how wet and inflamed my cunt always was and I commented on how my pussy longed to orgasm. He said that he liked to keep me this way, as it helped in his training me to be a better submissive and obedient daughter, a more accomplished cock-sucking slut and a more desperate fuck whore. All I could do was nod my head and stare at my tortured cunt, telling daddy that I wished that he could just fuck it day and night and make me orgasm over and over.
Only when my step-mother went to town or to a neighbours would daddy fuck me until I orgasmed. I lived exclusively for these moments. Daddy trained me to fuck in every position - on my back, bend over a chair or the kitchen table, fucking him from on top, you name it. He taught me how to tit fuck his cock, telling me that big fat tits like mine were made for tit-fucking. And he came all over my body. In my cunt, on my cunt, all over my hairy bush, on my tits, on my face, over my ass, in my mouth. I loved how daddy fucked me as a fuck toy and came all over my body in any manner it pleased him. And I loved how he would let me have repeated orgasmed whenever his wife was away. I worshipped that cock of his, and lived for the orgasms it gave me.
But I resented my step-mother for being there and depriving me of the opportunity to orgasm as often as I wanted. I lived to orgasm, and knew I could do it many times a day if only that fucking bitch wasn't there. I turned sour toward her. I noticed daddy did to. Then a miracle happened. She left. Just got up one day and left. Daddy said it was because he didn't fuck her anymore or even talk to her much, since he started fucking me. I was glad to see the bitch go. Now daddy could fuck me constantly and I could orgasm as often as I could manage!
So now daddy and I fuck all we want. I love to orgasm, need to orgasm constantly, absolutely love to orgasm. The only way daddy lets me orgasm is when he is fucking me. And to get fucked I have to get him hard. So I suck his cock throughout the day, hoping to get fucked. He told me that this is his plan. He explained that a good whore sucks cock all day, hoping to get fucked, so that her slutty cunt can orgasm. I think it is a good plan.
I can actually orgasm more times a day now than daddy. When he fucks me I rub my cunt and orgasm soon after. Then I can orgasm again when daddy cums in me! Sucking his cock constantly throughout the day I can often convince him to fuck me two or three times. So I often get to orgasm four, five, even six times a day. Now that daddy and I are lovers and with that evil bitch out of our house, I have finally found paradise. Daddy said paradise is in heaven. That may be, but it is also here on earth, with my legs spread wide, daddy's cock pounding in and out of my cunt and my pussy exploding in orgasm after orgasm!
:sex: Bapu ne toh kar diya kaam:sex:
Beti ko chode ke kar liya apne lund ke naam
Aapki ess story par
Rishi ka aapko Tharak bhara salam