Fantasy Daniel Wolf

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Wolf 1

All my life I had been a hunter and fisherman but the past few years I had not been able to pursue my past times. Now that I am almost alone, who knows

I am seventy years old. I have had a full life but now...I have buried my Wife and my son and his wife and son. They were on the way home from my Grandson's football game when a semi tried to dodge a deer and hit them head on. The only survivor was the truckers wife who was asleep in the sleeper. My family never knew what hit them. Only my Grand Daughter is left and she is in college, tomorrow she goes back and I will be alone.

I gave Cassie my wife's car, I had no need for it and I still had my Pick-up. That's all I would ever need. I wave as she backs out, eyes still red from crying. She offered to quit college and to stay with me but I refused. She told me she would be back the next long weekend or Holiday and she would call once a week

As I watched her pull away it was like my heart strings were being tugged but I couldn't let Cassie know. She needed to live her own life. Besides I was already planning a camping trip. But before I left I would write a letter to Cassie...I mean you never know... this is the last Will and Testament of Daniel Wolf....

That night while making my list of what I would need,I thought back to my youth. My wife, Mazie and I had grown up together. She was the typical girl next door. We graduated high school, her near the top of the class and me near the bottom.

She had scholarships to college and we agreed she had to go. And me I received a letter that started out “Greetings” I didn't even know where Vietnam was but I soon learned. I was lucky three years and a chest full of medals later I was home. When I left for the Army I was 6' tall and weighed 165 pounds. And now over 50 years later I am still 6' and weigh 200# My wife always called me her burly bear. I have shoulder length hair black streaked with grey. Not because I like long hair, just to lazy to get it cut.

Mazie met me at the airport and brought me, not home as I had expected, but to the High School gym. It was Homecoming night and they honored a few of us who had been to war. Great to live in a small town. I leaned over and kissed Mazie.... She smiled and said now you have to marry me. Three weeks later we tied the knot....

In the Garage was a pack that was always ready to go. It contained a small tent and a double sleeping bag. Bricks of ammo. I carried a .30 cal pistol and a 30-30 rifle. I also had a home made rig, swivel Holster which held a sawed off 12 gauge with a homemade pistol grip. To some of you this may seem like over kill. But to me it was not. The rig and shotgun had been my Fathers. He told me one day I would need it.

That day came, one day when I was deer hunting I walked upon a wild boar. I swiveled the shotgun and pulled the trigger a full load of double ought buck shot slammed into that pig. When he dropped it was less than 3 feet from my leg. I still shiver when I think about it.

I also had a break down fishing rod. When put together it was only 6' long but I had caught a lot fish on it. I also had a packet of 12 lures. The rest of the space was taken with cooking items including Coffee, lots of Coffee. I would also be pulling a small cart, loaded with things I would need. I expected a long stay. After all I had no reason to hurry home to an empty house.

It was a two day trek from where I would leave the truck till I arrived at my cabin along the river. My Dad and I had built the Cabin over 60 years ago. Every weekend we would haul in the things we would need then when we were ready Dad took a two week Vacation and we built the Cabin. Later we even added running water. We had built a water wheel in a pool fed by a spring which flowed to the river. We piped it with pvc pipe and built a storage tank. We used a float valve and a divert-er. Which made the water flow straight to the river when not in use.

Damn everything drags up memories, Dad had been gone for over twenty years and Mom was right behind him. Lots of memories of growing, fishing the river and hunting these woods and we were always improving the cabin.

The road I was on was an old logging road it was definitely 4-wheel drive access. I went around a curve and saw the shed where we always left our vehicle. The lock was still on it but there was a pine tree across the roof. I reached into the camper-shell and pulled out the small chain saw I always carried . In a few minutes the pine tree was gone.

I took a few more minutes to cut up the tree and left it stacked. When I finished my camping trip I would have me a ready made stack of fire wood. As I thought about it I could have brought my ATV and I would have been at the cabin in about an hour. But no half the fun is the walk in.I guess you could say the communing with nature.

I prepared my pack the scabbard for the rifle was under my pack with the rifle butt with in easy reach. I set up my tent and fixed a bit of supper and planned an early start in the morning. I know it seems like a lot of things to be packed in ...but still doesn't match the pack a soldier carries every day.

Daniel Wolf 2

I awoke the next morning, having heard a noise I wasn't expecting, the pop pop pop of an ATV engine. I smiled it was a friend, our local game and park ranger. My cabin was on a spike of land that was surrounded by National Forest.

“Good morning Tom.”

“ Well Dan didn't expect to see you up here already.”

“Hang on and I will get the fire going and make some coffee.”

As I built the fire and got the coffee going I told Tom It was just too lonely at home. And if I was going to be alone I might as well be doing something I enjoyed.

I poured us both a cup of black coffee and Tom agreed with me, “Well Dan how long you expect to be up here this time.”

“Don't know at least two weeks maybe longer.”

“Keep a good lookout there has been a few pot growers in the forest lately, Raymond walked up on one of their camps and they shot at him. Luckily they were lousy shots.” Tom Chuckles.

We talked while we drank the coffee. Tom promised he would check the shed on occasion. He also agreed to check the Cabin if I was gone too long. Just in case I gave him Cassie's cell number.

Tom headed farther into the forest and I packed up and began my trek to the cabin. As I walked I hunted. Before I was ready to make camp I had killed three squirrels. Since I had failed to bring my .22 my 30-30 was a bit large for squirell. So I used a trick my dad had taught me... My rifle had a scope on it so I could draw a tighter bead and I would try to 'Bark' the squirell. This meant I would fire at the tree limb just under the squirrels head. If done right the bark would shatter and explode into the squirrels head. They weren't always killed but it knocked them out of the tree and they were stunned long enough you could get to them and knock them in the head..

I set up my tent and started my fire I cut me a few sticks to skewer my squirells and roast them I ate two and saved the third one for breakfast. That night I hunkered down in my tent as it began to rain. It rained so hard I decided not to travel the next day. It quit raining about three that afternoon but the sky was so dark I ventured out of the tent to pee and make coffee since all the wood was wet I used a can of Sterno to heat my coffee. For supper I had one of my MRE's I was hoarding.

The next morning I started on my way. Something didn't seem right I looked around and listened … there was not a sound in the forest. I checked my shotgun, when it got this quiet it usually meant an apex predator was on the prowl. That could be anything from a wild hog, Bobcat, Panther, or maybe wolf or Bear or worse... Man.

As I neared the clearing where I planed to camp I heard voices and then a woman's scream. I ran into the clearing and spied three slovenly dressed men wrestling with a short woman wearing what looked like a hoodie. Her blouse was torn open and her breast were bare. The men had a rope around the woman's neck and were yanking her around.

I demanded they release her, they seemed to speak English with a guttural accent. But it was enough to understand they were telling me to mind my own business...that and the big knife they each carried.They turned my way and since I didn't wish to take a chance in harming the lady. I reached for my pistol which was on my left side rigged for a cross draw.

I pulled the pistol, which didn't seem to bother them at all. I thought Oh well! I fired into the ground. When the sound of the shot ceased the three men were gone. I pulled my case knife and slit the rope from around her neck. I said, “If you wish you are free to go. “

I pulled off my pack and began to set up my tent. She sat cross legged with her head leaned forward I was unable to make out any features at all. After setting up my tent I built my campfire and began cooking the rabbits I had taken as I walked.

When the coffee was ready I poured two cups. I handed one to her but she seemed to ignore me. I sat the cup by her knee. I noticed a slight tilt of her head I think she was watching me drink my coffee. After awhile a hand ventured out to take the cup. With the robe she was wearing I still could not make out a thing about her.

I talked to her as if she was answering me I told her that she could join me in the tent. I also told her she would have no trouble. I laughed and said that part of my anatomy hasn't worked in 10 years..I soon realized I was wasting my time.

I stood up and entered my tent and layout my sleeping bag, slipped off my clothes and crawled inside. I watched for awhile till I went to sleep. Around midnight I awoke, I had a very strange feeling, really I had two strange feelings and a delightful odor. Humm maybe three strange feelings. I felt female legs stroking up and down mine, I also was feeling fur.... what the Hell... Fur... The third strange feeling was something I hadn't felt in over 10 years. Not since my prostate cancer... I had a hard on. Then I felt something furry wrapped around my hard on.

I felt heels sliding up and down my legs I realized the heels was walking my underwear down my legs. That delightful odor was coming from inside my sleeping bag. I felt the furry thing that was wrapped around my 7” miracle and was drawing it toward that pleasant odor. The instant the head reached that wonderful slit and began to enter. The furry thing wrapped around my cock slithered off. I pushed as hard as I could and quickly bottomed out.

Instantly I found out I had a wildcat bouncing around my cock. I reached up and grasped a pair of perfectly formed tits they were covered with a light coating of soft fur. It had been so long since I had felt the velvet glove of a woman's pussy grasping my cock. She began twisting and moving up and down and jerking sideways. It was more than I could stand after all I had 10 years worth bottled up inside.

She exploded and I followed seconds later. Even though I had not lost my hard she pulled off. She turned over and began to lick.. . First my face then my neck, my nipples, down my stomach till she reached my pubic hair. Then she switched ends and began to lick my legs when she reached my balls she gently pulled them into her mouth and sucked and licked them.

Then her tongue licked up and around the head of my cock. I felt a bit useless just laying there so I started stroking her legs till I reached the center of her existence. I stroke along the outside then inserted 1 finger then two. It was delightful then she swirled her tongue around my cock and I exploded again. Truly there was not that much sleep gotten the rest of the night.

I woke the next morning with a pleasant furry body next to me. For the first time her face was in view. She had the delicate features of a very young woman. Maybe 17 or so. She was sleeping with her mouth partly open and I observed a set of very sharp teeth. I was glad that she wasn't mad at me last night.

Although her face was clear of hair the rest of her body I could see was not. She was covered with a light coating of soft hair or fur. I also discovered the other thing that had caressed my cock was her tail. While I was making these observations I had been stroking her body and I could hear a soft purring emanating from her chest.

I looked at her face and realized her eyes were open... the green eyes looking back at me... I had seen them before... on a Cat. She was smiling, “You Like?”

I nodded my head and said, “Yes...very much.” “What are you?”

She smiled, “ I am a Jessup Cat.”

“...And what is a Jessup Cat?”

She looked at me and began to speak...

Daniel Wolf Part 2

Jessup Cat 3

A great wizard bred and crossbred cats and humans until he had a crossbreed of a human cat. He did this so a Wizard could have a familiar that he could trust implicitly .

Genus Jessup Cat: Bred from mixtures of assorted cats mixed with Human DNA. The ordinary human is very attracted to the unclaimed (not attached to a wizard)Jessup Cat and yearns to have sex with them. And they do every chance they get. Once the Jessup Cat becomes a familiar of a Wizard (is claimed) The humans are no longer attracted to them. The odd part is … The Wizard does not choose the familiar. The Jessup Cat makes the choice. A male chooses a female Wizard and a female chooses a male.

“My name is Tiiup, I am a crossbreed of a Bobcat, A Panther and a Tabby. And I have chosen you.”

Before I could speak she continued... A male and female Wizard can not mate and produce offspring unless they are paired with a Jessup Cat. The same with the Jessup Cats it is a fourway Marriage.

“This is somekind of joke I don't believe any of this...”

“Uh Dan have you noticed we have been talking with our minds...”

This stunned me... and also I begin to notice her features had begun to change...they seemed more familiar... Oh My Goodness... “Cassie … my grand daughter...” “ Why my Grand daughter...why not my wife?”

“ Can not portray thy mate.”

I sat there dumbfounded then another thing occurred to me. “Why are you my familiar I am not a wizard and I am an old man?”

Tiiup held a looking glass, the image I saw reflected a man about thirty. If you were not a wizard then we could not speak mind to mind.

I was still stunned from my reflection to even think of how we were comunicating, “HOW!”

I gave up and decided to worry about it later... it was time to head on to the Cabin. I packed everything and started on to the Cabin. Around noon we came to a well traveled road as we turned right on it we began to meet people, They were walking or were in horse or oxen drawn carts.

I was a bit confused... I knew this road shouldn't exist. I also knew we were less than a half mile from the cabin. Around the next curve ahead it should come into sight... We kept walking. When we reached the point that should have revealed my quaint cabin made by my dad's and my hands...I was shocked by what I saw.

What caught my attention was a wooden wall about 20' tall, a fort. It had a large double gate. Above the gate was a sign “DeWOLF TOWN” There were about a dozen buildings out side the Gate with children playing together near them. When they saw me and Tiiup they stopped playing and stared as we passed.

We entered through the gate... I was shocked at the visage before me. The walled area covered about thirty acres. Just inside the gate was a Market Square and two Inns. We walked in the gate and the two guards checking a cart saw me and they snapped to attention... I just nodded and walked on by.

Straight across the Square and to the right was my Cabin, but it looked different... about 4 times larger than I remember. As we neared the door was flung open and a short chubby man stumbled out and went into a bow.

“Grand Duke we were worried we had expected you yesterday.” He began filling me in on everything

I felt Tiiup's mind touching mine. “His name is Dax. He is your Major Domo he cares for this home while you are away.” “DeWolf Town is your home domicile but is not the Capitol of your Duchy.” “Your Capital, Foxwood, is five times larger then DeWolf Town. Your Duchey is Reynard Land.”

I waved Dax away and said “Later.”

Two young women a blond, a red head and an older lady entered the room and said ,”Your bath is ready... Come come while the water is hot.”

I arose an followed them in to the next room which was a room set aside just for Bathing. I thought a moment and decided to go with the flow. I began to strip, I glanced up and blushed a bit, the two young women were about 16, and were removing their clothes also.

I crawled into the very large tub, the girls crawled in with me. The older woman was sitting on a stool along side the tub. She was giving the girls instructions and handing them soft rags and scrub brush and soap. She would also give me directions, such as stand, bend over straighten etc etc. She wasn't pleased with the way one of the girls was doing my back. I glanced over at her just in time for the last stitch of clothing of hers hit the floor.

She was stepping over the side of the tub and I was faced with a wide open gaping hairy Pussy.. Don't ask me why but I had not even glanced at the young girls below the waist. I did so now they were almost devoid of hair. My mouth began to water they looked so tasty.

Then I felt the strangest feeling on my back and my mind snapped back to the presant. The older woman was giving instructions in the proper way to wash a gentleman.. First she soaped up her pussy and Tits (which were cantalope sized ) Then she began rubbing them all over my back. The girls began to emulate her.

They soaped themselves and began on my front. When they would do my arms and slide down them I would cup my hands and feel their pussies, they would giggle. It was quickly obvious neither were virgins as the redhead slid down my stomach she impelled herself on my raging hard on.

She started to raise her self up and off but I held her down... Why not if what Tiiup told me, unless they were wizards I couldn't get them pregnant. And after so much time without a hard on... I hated to waste one. The other two continued to wash me as if there had been no change.

I pumped as hard as I could while my little redhead moved across the complete spectrum with her ass. Which I now had a handful. Very delightful and nicely formed I might add. I felt a gentle movement drawing my shoulders down. My head came to rest on the Hairy pussy. I looked up just in time to see the blond pussy descending toward my mouth.

I could hear the older woman catching her breath. As I was moving my head around reaching for other spots with my tongue, my head was moving around on the older ones clit. So in essence I was working all three at once. The little blond sure had a sweet tasting pussy. I had to search for her clit it was as if it had never really been worked on before. Every time my tongue flicked across it her butt would jerk.

This would cause my head to rub the older clit. I was thinking let them have their fun, my little redhed is getting near. It was obvious from her huffing and growling and occasional howl. Then she rammed her self down on my cock. She had been helping the Blond by playing with her tits. Thus when she slammed down she pulled back on the blonds tits and shoulders forcing her pussy down on to my tongue.

Surprisingly enough the blond exploded first flooding her nectar into my mouth.And she began to topple to the side.The red head howled again and fell backwards as she released a massive orgasm. I slipped out of her. I told the young ones to get more hot water. Then I tured over raked my hand through the older hairy bush. Then I raised her onto her knees and mounted her from behind. She was already feverish from so much working of her clit with no satisfaction. I worked her slowly. I was hoping she would reach climax quickly. I had not released as yet and I didn't wish to leave her hanging.

I heard her saying something so I leaned over her back so I could hear her...she was saying “Harder, Faster.” So I obliged she Screamed “Now!” And the dam broke and I flooded her insides as she climaxed and fell forward. I quickly had to grab her head as she was slipping under water.I lifted her out and laid her on the floor.

The young ones came back in and the blond pulled the plug to drain the bath. Then they began to refill the tub and dump in the hot water for us to rinse off. Have to admit it was the best bath I hve had in years.

After all that I finally found out their names. The blond was Jo, redhead Rose and their Mother was just Mom.

DeWolf Town 4

I was amazed at how the Cabin seemed to incorporate elements of my old world and this to me New World, As I mentioned the Cabin was at least four times larger on the outside. Really since it was three stories and a basement it was much larger.

After my bath I dressed in the clothes that Dax had lain out. I walked into a room which appeared to be a Reception Hall. There was a large table facing the doorway with an Ornate chair in the center. I heard Tiiup in my mind explaining this was where I held court. I turned back around and the room was beginning to fill up.

Dax was leading me to the Large Chair, Tiiup giggled , “Time to hold court...” For the next hour I settled petty arguments.

Suddenly things got quiet. Then the door opened and a man in chains was ushered in... there was a rumbling and a lady screamed out “He killed my baby...” I assumed the main attraction was coming up.

He was dragged to the table and made to stand facing me...He was a gruesome looking creature and it was obvious the guards had not been gentle when they took him. Dried blood covered his face and both eyes were blackened. His lips were swollen but he still manageed to snarl and to make threats.

Dax unrolled a scroll and read the charges. “On Wednesday, two weeks previous, John Blackmoore did break in to the home of Roger and Lois Clay. Using a cudgel he began to beat Roger demanding payment for some obscure debt. When Lois tried to interfere John Blackmoore hit her across the mouth with the cudgel knocking out her front teeth.”

There was an underlying mumble throughout the room that was growing in intensity. Dax continued, “Roger and Lois's young daughter Sally who was a tiny girl for her age,” Dax Sobbed, “ Only 16 she was, tried to protect her Mother.” John Blackmore grabbed her and flung her to the floor where she hit her head and was rendered unconcious.

“John Blackmoore looked at Sally whose dress was askew and yelled he would get his payment. He picked up Sally, ripped off her dress, dropped his pants and began to rape this innocent child.” “He wrapped his big hands around her neck and as she struggled his brutality increased. As he reached completion he strangled this helpless baby girl.”

“But he wasn't finished he threw Lois on to the table and brutalized her... “ “It was at this time the guards arrived and arrested him. Since he put up a fight he met with some small injuries.”

I looked at this wretched piece of filth and asked, “How do you plead...? “ Rather than answer he spit a gob of spittle and blood which landed in the middle of the table in front of me. The guard hit him across the back with the shaft of the spear he carried.

I smiled, “I take that as a guilty Plea.” I looked at Dax, “Call the first witness”

For the next hour I heard the same story repeated with few changes. “John Blackmoore do you have anything to say before I pass sentence ?”

John looked across the table with an evil glint in his eye, “ I am not guilty, I was within my rights to collect a debt owed me by Roger Clay.”

“And what might that debt be? I asked.

“ He owed me 6 coppers for a chicken his dogs killed.” ( In our world that would have been about fifteen cents. )

“Oh, and did you see his dogs kill your chicken?”

“No but later I saw them in my yard,”

“So, because sometime after your chicken was killed, you saw Roger Clay's dogs in your yard you assumed they had done the deed.”

John nodded his head.

“Then you stewed on your suspected conclusion until you became angry and attacked Roger, with him not even knowing why.”

John nodded again

“John Blackmoore you are an evil misguided man and I find you guilty of two counts of Rape, three counts of Assualt and Battery and one count of Murder. First: I strip you of all your belongings and give them To Roger and Lois Clay. Second you will be strung up on the whipping post and whipped, twenty five lashes each day for the next five days. Third: On the sixth day you will be hung by the neck till you are dead.”

I stood up and backed from the Table, Dax called out, “ Court Dismissed. “

John Blackmoore was still screaming his innocence as they drug him out the door.

The next morning I took a walk mainly get an idea of the size of the town and its resources. The streets were narrow and there was not much traffic except for foot traffic. The only wide road was from the South Gate to the North Gate. East and West Gate were for foot traffic only and was mostly businesses. The buildings were shops on the first floor and homes on the second. Most of them had balconys on the 2nd floor this served as their front yards. In the evening they would sit outside in their rockers and just enjoy life. They were close enough they could converse with their neighbors.

I would bet many love affairs got started on these balcony's.

Daniel Wolf part 3. Chapter 5

I spent a lot of time walking around the town. In a matter of days it seems the people had become used to my walking about town. They began to respond to my overtures of friendship with waves and nods. Since I always seem to have a few extra coppers the children became my constant companions . We would end up at either the sausage cart or the sweet shop.

One morning I stepped out my front door. I stretched and took a deep breath of the good clean air. A group of the kids had already gathered and were ready for our walk. A horseman had just entered the square and began riding his beautiful long maned Spirited black mare towards me.

At the same instant one of the younger children burst out of an alleyway and rushed across the square on a collision course with the rider. The mare was startled and reared, putting the child just below those flailing hoofs. The rider appeared to lose his seat. It was if the world had stood still.

I rushed across expecting to see the brutalized body of this small 6 year old. I was shocked at what I had found. In an instant the rider had leaned out and grasped the child by his jerkin and lifted her to straddle the mare in front of the rider.

I don't think the child even was aware of the danger it had been in just momrnts before. Her only thoughts were she was sitting on a horse and she tried to hug the big animal. All the other kids were circling around the horse laughing excitedly. They were yelling “Maggie, Maggie !!! “

Maggie waved at them with a big grin on her face. As I reached up to lift Maggie down, I heard a gasp from Tiiup. “Dan that is Prince Argus … The Crown Prince.”

I looked up just in time for the Prince's hand grabbing me by the shoulder laughing and saying, “How goes it cousin. I am here to deliver a message from King Auric, my father. He wishes for you to travel to your Captial. The assassians guild has been making inroads. We think they are trying to over throw your rule. We think they are moving in with Tarrent's help.”

Tiiup touches my mind “Tarrent is the country to our North. They have been trying for years to take over your Duchey.

I offered Prince Argus the use of my tub for a bath. He must have enjoyed the girls … his bath lasted three hours. After his bath he was well ready for the large meal that Dax had lain out. The Barn Fowl was well roasted and the Lamb stew very savory. The vegetables and the desserts topped off the meal.

Prince Argus filled me in on what he knew of the goings on at Foxwood. We made it an early night he was leaving out 1st thing in the morning as well. Tiiup told me he was courting Princess Jade Lynn of Gromwell. A Royal wedding was in the offing or so it was rumored.

Before dropping off to sleep I thought about Prince Argus' s tale: “The assassins have been killing off your Merchants. At first it was thought to be an illness and their deaths of natural causes till Nobleman Evers who had long suspected his manservant of snitching his Rum, Found him dead with his rum bottle in hand. “

“The potion mistress was summoned, it was soon discovered they had all been poisoned by a subtle almost undetectable poison used primarly by the Assassins Guild.” Word was sent to Father's court, and then he sent me on to You. Now it is left up to you to pursue and to punish them.”

The next morning at breakfast Prince Argus added that His father King Auric had stated if help be needed to send him word. We discussed the assassins guild, no one seemed to know where they operated from, nor who led them.

Prince Argus headed to Northwest to the Kingdom of LandsMark and his Fathers Court. I headed due North, five days and I would be at Foxwood. Tiiup accompanied me at least I will be able to learn more about this land..

Third day out I begin to hear a voice in my head I looked at Tiiup and she shrugged her shoulders. “I don't know who it can be.”

We altered our trek to the NorthEast. The voice though weak came in louder, it was saying “Help me.”

Just before dark we came on a gully, the voice seemed to come from it. I dismounted and made my way down in the gully. Tiiup stayed behind me ready for what may come. All I could see was a large lump. The lump mind spoke to me “Set me free... please.”

I reached out my hands and felt the strands of a net. There were feathers sticking out of the net. I thought to my self, “What the hell is this?”

Tiiup struck a light and began to build up a fire. Then I heard her catch her breath, “ Dan that is a Griffon.” I looked closer and could see passed the feathers and see the rear of a lion, The front was the body and wings and head of an Eagle.

The head was bent forward and the wings were pressed downward on the body. “Please...Free Me.”

I pulled out my Case knife and began to cut the Griffon's head loose. Once I had cut enough of the strands loose, The Griffon pushed its head through. Then it began to nip the strands of the net. I continued cutting its back and wings free.

After over an hour, the Griffon was free but still weak. Tiiup had been busy and had a number of rabbits which the Griffon ate right down. With each bite it seemed to grow stronger. We spent the night there with the Griffon. She, Lusan, told of her ordeal.

LUSAN'S Story : Chapter six

Griffons mate for life. It takes many years for a mating pair to meet and rarely do they have more then one Chick. It takes three mating's for the sperm to travel far enough to reach an egg. If the cycle is not completed the female will be in agony and will eventually die. The male if unable to complete the cycle, if he knows he can not complete. Such as the death of his mate this will cause him such pain he will embrace the diving death.

She explained. The diving death...The Griffon will fly to heights so high Ice begins to form on his wings. He turns and dives toward the biggest rock he can find and at breakneck speed.... He does not pull up.

Four days ago my mate Bron left me to find a deer for our snack. Instead of a deer he spotted a creature call a Cow. He did not see that the cow was staked out just waiting. Did you know Griffon claws are prised by certain humans, they grind them up. They think it is like a love potion.

Well Bron dove in and grabbed the cow, which caused a sticky net to fall on him and ensnare him. Before he could move he was pierced by no less than seven lances. They seemed to be aware that we hunted in pairs. They set their trap for me.

One thing they didn't seem to be aware of is that the female Griffon is at least twice the size of the male. As I made my approach they were in a hurry and released their net too soon. Although the net did fall around me I had not alit upon the ground nor had I slowed down.

I burst back into the air. The sticky net was imbued with magic and continued to tighten. I made it across the river and to this gully where I landed. The net kept getting tighter and tighter as a last resort I reached out with my mind for two days and nights ...Then I felt your mind and screamed out my peril.

I could feel you coming nearer, I pushed as hard as I could but was growing weak...Then you arrived, a wizard, just what I was in need of at this moment. I was thrilled you were a White Wizard and not a Dark one. A Dark wizard would have meant a life of confinement in a small cage and little food.

“Wow quite a story but I must ask if your mate was killed what happens to you now?”

“But there dear Wizard brings us to the next favor I must ask of you.”

“What?” Tiiup began to giggle, I glanced at her and scratched my head.

“Really you would accomplish two things, 1st would be the fertilizing of my egg continuing our line. 2nd it would relieve my pain and save my life.”

“But...but... You mean you wish me to have sex with you?”

Lusan joined Tiiup as they both chuckled, then Lusan said , “Yes that is exactly what I mean. As I told you it takes three matings for the sperm to reach an egg. We only had two matings, one more is needed to complete the cycle. If it is not done I will eventually die in agony. It just needs that push.”

“But I don't think I could even get an erection... I mean ...C'mon a Lions butt just doesn't excite me.”

Tiiup smiled, “I can help there.” She opened her robe and was nude underneath. I felt a rise in my pants. She opened my pants and reached inside. She grasped a hold of me and lead me to the rear of Lusan. I could smell her aroma I could tell she was in Heat.

Tiiup led me to her and placed my little head at her opening. Lusan backed up impaling herself. I gasped for breath, her precious jewel was like a raging furnace. She gasped, Bron was longer but you are much. Much wider. In seconds our movements were as one. Lusan did not move much of her outside body but... her insides were active especially her repoductive system.

(Her explanation of how her body worked was true as she knew it. The part she didn't know is as follows. The first mating Bron's sperm is active but does not reach the egg or eggs. The second mating Bron's sperm, which is inert, pushes the sperm from the first mating but still doesn't reach the eggs.

Bron's third mating would have pushed the first sperm making contact with an egg. And causing an embryo to form. The sperm from the second and third mating's are purely for motion, they are inert. And there is where the difference occurs.)

I continued to plunge into her heated ever pulsating pussy. I was quickly reaching the point of no return. My whole body began to tingle, I slammed forward and deeply Lusan clamped down and I opened the flood gates. Seconds later Lusan drenched me in her juices.

(Now the difference, my sperm pushed Bron's sperm to contact an egg as planed. But my sperm was stronger than both of Bron's sperm and it was active not inert. It pushed forward like an arrow straight to another egg. Now there were two embryos … two babies, one Griffon and One Griffon/human Changeling which would also be a wizard.)

Lusan said, “Now I am complete and I thank you.” She bent her head down to her breast and plucked an Eagle feather with her beak and offered it to me. I took it from her, “Thank you again Daniel Wolf. If you ever need my help...pull out my feather and call to me.” Instantly she lifted off and was gone.

I heard an eagles scream and looked up in time to see Lusan wave her wings and fly away. I looked over at Tiiup. “I wonder what is next?”

Tiiup and I talked about our time with Lusan and from what we could piece together Her adventure had taken place in Tarrent.... One more reason to try to bring them down. Nothing else happened the rest of our trip.Late on the 5th day of our trip our destination was in sight. We decided to make camp and arrive early the next morning.

I spread our ground sheet under a spreading Oak tree. I lay back against my saddle and Tiiup lay her head on my chest. Near mid night I felt her hands moving inside my shirt. I wasn't sure if she was awake or dreaming. She also had her leg upon mine and it was moving up and down. That is when I decided it didn't matter if she was awake or not. I reached down and lifted her tiny body and sat her on my cock.

As she sank down I could hear her in-drawn breath. She sat silently for a few seconds, then she looked up at me and smiled. Her hips began to move in a rotating direction. The next in-drawn breath ...was mine. Soon we were in sync and sweat was rolling off of us...but who noticed.

I stroked her body, Tiiup was so small that I couldn't reach her tits with my mouth but I could sure reach them with my hands. I gently stroked them and occasionally twisted and pinched her nipples. Her reactions was of desire as if to say do it again...which I did.

There was no rush we were slow and methodical I would meet her downward stroke with an upward thrust.She began to shudder on her down stroke. This was enough to reach my core I was trying to wait for her but the shudders was the final straw and I let loose as I rammed it home. It must have been what she was waiting for, she bathed me. We cuddled together still connected and went to sleep.

I opened my eyes just a crack. I have always been alert to silence when it shouldn't be silent. Less than 50 feet away in front of me crouching and crawling towards us was a panther. A coal black panther in stealth mode.. I realized my right hand was laying on the butt of my shotgun.

My slight movement as I gripped the .12 ga. Was not missed by the Panther. It began a rapid advance never coming out of his crouch. I swiveled The .12ga and fired the panther dropped to the ground. If it was dead it would be a miracle shot'

I looked the big cat over and found only one mark... One buckshot had hit the Panther in the head a glancing blow. It didn't even break the skin but it rendered it unconcious I looked over at Tiiup, she had a sad look on her face.

“Do we really have to kill it?”

I smiled, “Not if we can get away before it awakens.” I grabbed my back pack and we high tailed it out of there. I would have loved to seen the look on the big cats face when he awoke..

We didn't stop til we were some distance away. While we were traveling Tiiup was dropping leaves of a plant that resambled Catnip. She said it would mess with the Panthers sense of smell.

As we traveled on, my mind toyed with what I knew and screanmed at what I didn't know. I was going to be forced to deal with assassins I think I am out of my depths. I also realized that without Tiiup I would probably already be dead

Chapter 7 :Marlu

Reflecting back at her from the pool of water she had just bathed in...was the image of a young woman with sparkling brown eyes. Her skin seemed to glow as drops of water dripped from her erect nipples. The globes of her breast so perfectly shaped that just the sight of her cleavage has made many a mans mouth water. Usually the first sight that drew them back was a small handful of freckles scattered in said cleavage.

A trickle of water found a path from her cleavage down her smooth stomach to her delicate belly button. Once her belly button filled a sensuous drop trickled down to the small forest of light brown bush trying to hide her tiny slit. She began to arise and placed her open hands on to her rib cage and brushed the water from her sides and the swell of her hips and on down her beautiful athletic legs.

Oeiip a tawny male Jessup near drooled just staring at her. She seemed to feel him looking at her. A tiny smile formed on her lips, she canted her head and said, “What?”

He smiled and said, “D e e licious... I am almost drooling.” Oeiip reached between his legs and began to stroke himself. He knew it really was a waste of time it had beeen a wonderful night and his body was drained..

Marlu looked at him with a pretended look of disgust, “Now cut that out we have to get back to town there are more bottles that nust be tested before the Grand Duke arrives.”

Marlu was the Potion Mistress and she had identified the poison found in Nobleman Ever's bottle of Rum. She had been testing for days... but last night she had to have a rest. She had called her familiar and they departed the Town for some rest and a night of pure sex. Oh well back to work

As they rounded the corner of the City wall they stopped to observe the Grand Duke inspecting the Guard Company. Marlu was mouth agape staring at the Grand Duke, she felt Oeiip pulling on her robe. He was mumbling and pointing. Trailing the Grand Duke was a Jessup Cat.

She looked at Oeiip almost in fear or maybe awe..”.Do you think so, maybe, he is so handsome and she looks so enticing. Lets not hurry...Okay?” They slowly walked beside the wall and entered the Gate. Marlu could feel eyes upon them, she noticed the Grand Duke leaning down to the Jessup cat then looking their way.

Marlu and Oeiip made their way to what was considered the Palace... This palace was quite large but was made of logs rather then stone. It covered a good 5 acres while Foxwood itself covered roughly 160 acres inside the wall. That was where they were headed. Marlu had a suite and a Lab in the palace.

Daniel and Tiiup entered the front gate haveing left the guard company in the capable hands of Capt. Orbry after praising his troops. Dan looked around and he went slack-jawed... He was shocked by the rustic Grandeur of what lay before him. Homes and Businesses were laid out in city blocks instead of the haphazard manner he had expected.

Once you entered the Main Gate the main entrance to the Palace was straight ahead dead center of town. The center of the Palace was an acre garden park which was shared by all. The exterior wall of the Palace was another security wall 15 foot high it was designed to be the last resort protection for the people of Foxwood.

Dan looked over the palace from the wide cobble stoned roadway from Main Gate to Palace entrance. He identified the Palace (later he learned it was called Foxes Den) With a well known building back home. It resembled a wooden Pentagon.

As expected his number two man, in this case called the Chamberlain Morse was waiting at the entrance of the Palace. It was funny … but I swear he and Dax could have been twins. He fell in alongside of Daniel and began to fill him in on what was going on and had what had occurred in his absence.

“Morse first things first... I want a bath … it has been a dirty trip.”

I was a bit perturbed, the bath was not up to the standards of De Wolf town. It only had one washer girl and a teenage boy who was the water carrier. I finished my bath and the repast that Morse had set up. After I finished the meal I told Morse I was ready.

Morse's report

“First My Lord we have a new Potion Mistress, The assassins got the old one with a residual poison left on the bottle itself. Her daughter has taken over and is proving to be well trained. And it seems her familiar is immune to most posions..”

“We have lost four Merchants, three Noblemen, a Potion Mistress and a Arms Master of the third rank. And that is just the ones we know about. There has been other deaths that have been of a suspicious nature but that was before we knew about the posion.”

“We have found our walls have been breached, some of the logs have been hollowed out and was being used as weapon caches. We have secured the weapons and filled the logs with paving mud. It has dired as hard as stone.”

There was a lot more about the running of the City State and the day too day operation of the palace. One thing I really liked … The City has Judges and I didn't have to sit in Judgement, besides I was to emotional and there were enough other problems.

Morse had said something which I had missed. “Would you repeat yourself?”

“Ah, yes Lord, The Potion Mistress is awaiting an audience with you Sire

.”

“Send her in.”

“My Lord may I present the Potion Mistress of Foxwood. Mistress Marlu Tims . ”

A vision steped before me. Tiiup grasped my leg I glanced down there at her leg was a male Jessup Cat. I looked back up to her face and she was smiling, “My Lord we have been waiting for you,she hesitated, forever.”

As much as we would have liked to just be together it was impossible with all the Lords and Ladies sitting at the table. I thought awhile, “ Marlu please wait with your report I prefer not to air what we know in front of everyone. Please sit down and partake of this great meal.”

Two hours later the people were gone and the dishes had been removed from the table Oeiip and Tiiup were standing very very close at the far end of the table, Marluu with her arms crossed in front of her was watching them very close. Oeiip looked at her and smiled, Tiiup was looking at me also smiling.

Marlu reached and rubbed the back of her hand on my cheek and said, Well sweet heart looks like we sleep together tonight.”

I reached out and cupped her right breast, “Sounds good to me..”

We walked arm in arm into the bedroom hallway till we reached my suite. We sat in the sitting room becoming better. Oeiip introducsed himself and that the correct pronunciation of his name is E UP. Tii up is T UP. He explained that all Jessup cats names ended with IIP or UP pronounced up.

They looked at us and, smiled, bowed and said we leave you now. They departed through a door that led to a room used as a nursery when needed. I looked at Marlu and my mouth dropped open... Her features had begun to alter. In seconds I was looking at the image of Mazie my wife of many years as she had looked at twenty years old.

I was flabbergasted . Marlu looked at me placed her hand on her cheek and turned to the mirror. Patted her cheek and said, “Wow … not bad.”

The odd thing was people that knew Marlu would not even realize her features were different... to them she would be the same. She moved close to me smiled, “Are you ready … “ She was looking at the bedroom door. I took her hand and we ran to the door.

Daniel Wolf Chapter8 Part 5

All participants are over 18 years old

Chapter 8 Part V

This had been a long day, It had been all we could do not to drop everything and just fall on the floor and screw like the town dogs. But we had refrained since we didn't really want the city elders to die of embarrassment. But now as the door closed between them and us clothes began to fly. At first it seemed that the clothes that were flying belonged to Marlu.

Daniel was almost frozen in time as he watched Marlu disrobe. As each bit of skin became unclothed Daniel drooled all the more. Marlu struck a pose glorying in her nakedness holding Out her arms “ Well.”

Daniel glanced down at himself to find he was still dressed. He began tearing at his clothes while his eyes were riveted to Marlu's tantalizing body. When they both were nude they came together and their lips met. Their first kiss. Daniel could feel Marlu's ½'' nipples boring into his chest. He slipped his hand between them and stroked her breast and pinched her nipples.

Daniel ended the kiss and lowered his lips to her other nipple and sucked it inside. Marlu felt a strange sensation and Daniel made a strange noise both had a strange expression on there faces but not a an unpleasant one. They had just learned how the Jessup cats could join in . Tiiup had taken Daniel in to her mouth and sucked him into her throat. Oeiip had slipped his 4'' tongue into, first curling around Marlu's clit then into her depths where his tongue seemed to pulsate.

Daniel and Marlu hugged and caressed each other and let the Jessup cats do their thing as they pleased them. Both their bodies were inflamed Daniel's lips again touched Marlu's and their tongues seemed to be doing battle with each other. They were nearing their limitations their bodies were coated in a sheen of sweat. Daniel skin seemed to be tingling he could hold it no longer and he released down Tiiup's throat.... She drank it right down.

Oeiip was working over Marlu's tender pussy he was able to inflate and deflate his tongue . He pulled his tongue out, slurped his tongue around her clit Then rammed his inflated tongue into Marlu's depths. He was rewarded by Marlu bathing his mouth with her nectar.

The Jessup Cats moved aside to allow Daniel and Marlu to come together. Daniel slid up Marlu's body his cock coming in contact with her velvet glove he slid right into her burning hot pussy.. He slid into her depths. It was a slow and tender dance that they did.

The jessup cats had done their duty now they turned to each other... More than one seed came together that night and all of the bed was in use.

A few months later, after a bath and a hearty Breakfast. I continued to listen to the daily reports. One report caught my interest. One of my woodsmen scouts had seen a group of Mages and assassins they had been seen along the Quarran Mountains trail. The Quarran Mountains splits the border between Reynard Land and Torrent.. The Scout, Will, who brought the information said he followed them for three days until they entered a cave and disappeared.

The area he described was directly behind our town. I listened to other reports but none, other than Marlu's report on the poisoning, gave me food for thought. I decided we needed to investigate our Mountains.

Soon the noise was deafening Until Morse banged his Gavel loudly for order. Most of it was because I decided to lead the party. Many, had things to say but it fell on deaf ears... I had made up my mind. I felt myself to be the best qualified. For one thing the only guns other then mine were old flintlocks. For that reason alone I felt my chances to be better than anyone else..

Marlu was upset when I told her she was needed in Fox Wood. Oeiip informed me that He and Tiiup could communicate from that distance. He added that he was not absolutely sure but thought they could. Marlu gave me a spell book to look over while on the trek.

I gathered my Arms master Avril and 10 soldiers that he recommended and set them to gathering what we needed and be prepared to leave at first light the next morning. I also planned to take a Horse Wrangler. This was one of those just in case things. If we decided to enter one of the caves. I was prepared to have him wait for three days then to return to Fox Wood with the horses.

The next morning while we were making our final preps for leaving, Morse was fluttering around like a bird with a broken wing all because I was not taking a tent and he said it looked like rain. While dealing with him I was still able to dispatch Woodsman Will and Woodsman Leaf, a Tannic Elf on loan from the Home Tree.

I noticed Marlu and Tiiup in deep conversation when I felt a tug on my leathers I leaned down and Oeiip said, “Don't worry about Marlu I will guard her with my life... And Daniel you are wrong... She should be going with you, she now carries your child.” Not a may be carrying, but a firm she is. The Jessups seem to know more than is good for me.

I looked at Marlu and Tiiup who were staring at me, Marlu and I had said our good byes in my room this morning. Their eyes were burning holes in my tunic. Then they smiled and hugged each other, Then Marlu departed. Tiiup came toward me, she would be riding behind me, her choice.

By the time Morse got through with all the papers I had to sign,The Wheels of Government turn slowly. It was Mid Morning. I spoke to the Sheriff and informed him he was in charge and to take no crap from the Council. He saluted and stepped aside. Tiiup was quite as we departed.

Chapter 9

Woodsman Will and Leaf slipped out before dawn they already had their orders. Will related his earlier story to Leaf. Leaf said,'' I have heard of the caves in the Quarran Mountains. My Father says they are ruled by Demons.''

“Then we must be careful,” was Will's reply. Hence forth their communication would be non verbal and animal calls. Their scout would be large figure eights where they would meet in crossing they passed on what they had encountered. On the third day and at the center of an 8 they heard voices.

They settled to watch, an hour passed... the speakers entered the clearing they were observing. In sign, Will spoke, “ The Duke is not going to like this.” Three Torrent soldiers two assassins and captives, a. family of four, a mother father and two teenage daughters. From the way the women were displaying their charms it was obvious they were not being treated very well.

The girls were well endowed and they swung as they walked their mother being older had started to sag but was still a nice hand full. The bruises on them attested to the bad treatment they had received.

Will signed to wait. He could tell they were taking a break. The soldiers were beginning to molest the females. Will signed again... they loaded their bows. The soldiers were occupied with the females and never even noticed when an arrow sprouted from the assassin's necks and they toppled to the ground

The next shot took the soldiers in the back that were atop of the girls, The Father was no fool as soon as the assassins body hit the ground he had his knife and was cutting the throat of the soldier on his wife.

Will and Leaf walked into the clearing. “I am sorry ladies that we have no extra clothing for you, Will told them'' “ If you will remain in this clearing the Dukes party is about twelve hours behind us . I am sure he can assist you.”

Leaf asked, “How did you come to be their prisoners?'

The family Moses

The Father speaks while his wife strives to patch their dresses enough to cover the substantial boobs of her and her girls... she was failing miserably.

''We had left the village Cat Iron in southern Reynard Land, It is a small village. We were on our way to DeWolf town. I had heard there were jobs available. Our second day out we were attacked by Torrent soldiers. We had nothing to use to defend ourselves.''

'The assassins showed up the next day we could tell they were in charge. One of them near on to 7' tall and only one eye was the leader. They were to take us near Fox Wood then the Assassins were to kill us and hang our bodies outside the town.”

Momma took up the narrative. “My Girls are of Marrying age but I never expected they would be raped in front of me''

“The first day the assassins held the Soldiers back and all that happened was pinching and groping. By the end of the first day our tops were ripped and our tits were hanging out.” “On the second day all bets were off they raped us for breakfast. Every time we stopped for a rest they would rape us.

''The assassins raped my Husband... he hates to admit it they raped him bloody. At first we fought but they beat us to the ground.” After we just lay there and let them do their business.''

The girls echoed their mother :”They were cruel, mean and evil. We feel dirty.” There was a small creek running through the clearing the girls and their mothers were stripping off what clothes they had.

They entered the creek and began to wash. It was difficult not to watch … the girls were beautiful and their bodies were ripe.

Later the women walked out of the creek they seemed to have a glow about them . The girls walked up to Will and Leaf They smiled and made no effort to hide their bodies in fact I would say they flaunted their attributes. They put their arms around the necks of the scouts and moved closer til their nipples were against the scouts chest.

Mother spoke, “Gentlemen my daughters has a request. They just washed their bodies and now feel clean on the outside but In the inside they feel they need your help to feel clean inside will you screw them. They are begging you...”

Amy the oldest daughter at 19 lowered her hand and grasped the growing length of Leaf's cock. Leaf glanced toward Will just in time to see him lower Alice to the ground... Mother and Father was trying to re connect as well.

Leaf didn't need to think... Amy was beautiful, he lower her to the ground and his lips met hers. She didn't break her lower connection. For the next hour the sounds coming from the clearing were grunts and moans and a few that were indescribable.

Will was the first to stand up, Alice was trying to pull him back.” Leaf and I are on a very important mission sadly we have to leave you. I am writing a note to the Duke. When he gets here don't hold anything back tell him everything. Either he or his lady can ensure you are not pregnant. Also there is a note for Woodsman Strong Oak. He will show you my quarters you can stay there till you find a job and can afford a place of your own. Also Alice we will need to talk.”

“Leaf looked at Amy We will talk also, What Will is trying to say is we want you to be with us don't leave before we get back.”

With that the woodsmen disappeared into the woods..

Daniel Wolf Part 6

Chapter 10

Hours later Daniel and the rest of his Cadre entered the clearing to find the Moses Family. Mal the head of the family did as Will had said and began his tale leaving nothing out. Daniel read the note Will had left. Three of the soldiers nearest to the girls size gave them extra pants and shirts. Corporal Chivey was assigned to escort them back to Fox Wood. He picked two men and departed with the family. He also had been given orders to conract the potion Mistress to test the ladies and take the needed action.

I had been studying the spell book and had picked out an attack spell of lightening and a protect spell each could be single or group with just the change of one word. I felt proficient but for the need for silence I had not tried either one.

We were nearing the Quarren Mountains and began to look out for Will and Leaf. I had my binoculars scanning out and up when I felt a presence. I slowly lowered my glasses... Standing beside me was Leaf.

“Lord .. Will is scouting the cave entrance... I will lead you there.”

I just nodded and Leaf began moving ahead but after a short distance he suggested we leave the horses and continue on foot I assigned the horse wrangler and his assistant to take care of them.

Leaf was very cautious and I warned all the soldiers to be silent. The trail we were following was like a covered trail the brush and limbs hooded it all.. We snaked our way to the opening in the cliff. I assumed this was the cave we were looking for.. We entered the cave , there were torches scattered ahead. Most were lit. Leaf said, “Will is lighting the torches a head of us.. Still be careful the trail is not very wide and there are Chasms along the way.”

The trail weaved in and out of the mountain.twice I was sure I saw the group we were following. Also it was obvious we were ascending. After some time of following we stepped out in the open and leaf yelped and tried to push us back inside. The assassin were just ahead.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I stepped back and was falling. Limbs and bushes and rocks were hitting me. I reached my hand to grasp the arrow sticking out of my chest. I came in contact with a feather. I grasped at it and yelled” LU..S..a..n. “That was the last I remembered.

Lusan was teaching her chicks how to hunt. Her male chic Brax was quick to kill while her female chic Bren was the true killer she waited … then pounced … hardly wasting a drop of blood. Brax was messy.

Lusan often thought of how she came to have such Disimilar chics.It was obvious Brax was Bron's chic, A mighty Head and wings of a Golden Eagle and the body of a fearless Lion. But Bren, oh so different. Bren was twice the size of Brax. In her normal state she mirrored her brother but when on the attack … she was different. Head and wings like an Eagle. Upper body of a human female with arms and breast. The real odd part was she could change it all... She could change her head to that of a human female. And if she wished to the body of a human female almost 7' tall.

Yes Bren was a force to be reckoned with. Especially since she had wheedled out of Lusan as to who her Dad was... She wanted to meet him... and protect him.

Lusan was just correcting Bren and telling her to quit playing with her food when. A Blast of mind power hit them all. Lusan forgot about her chics, rose into the air in an instant and was almost out of sight when Bren and Brax fell in behind her. All they could get out of her was “Daniel”

Bren screeched ''Father”

Brax some how knew it was battle time he answered Bren “Blood”

Daniel opened his eyes, looked around and froze... He was laying across a tree trunk suspended over an abyss. He looked above and could see the Mages and assassins were in sight, worse yet they were in bow range.

Daniel mentally checked him self over. First was the arrow in his chest which had broken in his fall. The section sticking out of his chest was about 3'' long. There was also a burning in his right thigh, At first he thought it was another arrow shaft.

He raised his head enough to be able to see his thigh, It was a sharp limb that had ripped his pants and there was a deep scratch. It had already ceased to bleed. Daniel tried to move...He heard a scream in his head “Don't move...”

“?.. Lusan ?... Where did you come from?”

Suddenly a soft pair of hands gently lifted him from his precarious perch on the tree trunk. He looked up to see a beautiful woman looking down on him. He snuggled in to her soft naked breasts and again... he was out.

Chapter 11

Leaf's story

Leaf, being on point was trapped between each faction. He had a clear view of each side but could aid neither. But he had a view of the entire incident. The assassins and Mages seemed to react first resulting in the wounding of the Duke.

I had seen the Mage's group ahead and ducked down out of sight. Suddenly there was frantic activity among them... They had spotted our people. Before I could react they had fired their bows, three of them. As near as I could tell..

The Duke was the first in line and the only arrow to make contact hit the Duke. He stumbled and fell off the cliff. There was an exchange of arrows Will drew down with his flintlock and hit the Mage leader in the forehead just as he was releasing a spell.

There were sparks and stones and small pieces of wood tossed into the air. There was a puff of smoke and a loud boom. There was a lot of activity, I laughed... a spell gone wrong. It got their attention... but that was about all.

I was trying to aim an arrow and still stay hidden when I heard a scream. I looked out and up and saw three...at first it appeared to be birds. But no as they drew nearer it was clear they were Griffins. I had only seen a Griffin one time before and some how these seemed to be different.

Two seemed to be as I remembered but the third was different. It was obvious she was female...the upper body was of a human female.... WOW ! And a well built one at that. She headed for the Duke. The other two continued to scream and attacked the Mage's party.

The smaller Griffin Was blood thiristy it slashed and ripped and tore flesh The Larger of the two seemed to recognize that the Mages were the most dangerous and directed its attack toward them. In a matter of Minutes they were all gone. And the Griffins turned our directions screamed once and was gone.

I stood there dazed... Something touched my shoulder and I almost leaped into a small tree. I heard a laugh and Will grabbed my Shoulder and said, “It's Me.”

I Looked at him then to where the Duke had been, “Where is the Duke?”

A Tiny voice answered, “ Lusan”

Peering from behind Will was the Duke's familer looking very lost. “What happened, Tiiup, do you know?”

“He is still alive and is in good hands.”

Will scratched his head and asked, “And whose hands are those and who is Lusan?”

Tiiup smiled and said “ Lusan is the Mother Griffin and she would not allow anything to harm Daniel.”

“What about the other two”

“They are her Chics”

Will Looked at me and then back at Tiiup, “Now that is a story I just have to hear.” and I nod.

Tiiup smiles and says, “ And that is a story, Will and I leaned forward, that is not mine to tell.” “Let's just say She hates Tarrant.”

Tiiup starts to say something else then gets a blank expression on her face... “Will says, the Duke?” Tiiup nods.

Tiiup briefs us and Will goes back to brief Armsmaster Avril I and Tiiup follow along behind.

Will calls Armmaster Avril aside after assuring everyone the Duke is alright.

“Sir we have been in contact with the Duke, however fleeting, thru Tiiup, Avril nods, He assured us he was alright. He said he was being treated before the removal of the arrow. His orders are for you to send a man with the Horse Wrangler to assist with the wounded and take them back to Fox Wood..”

Avril smiled, “ I guess we continue?”

Will smiled back at him, “Almost right, Leaf and I continued to explore the caves. You and the rest head in the direction of the Griffins travel. Tiiup will be with you in case the Duke tries to contact you.”

'You will have two days of backtracking So I guess you should get a nights sleep before heading out. Leaf and I will leave after we eat. Good Luck.”

Chapter 12

Part 7

I awoke and looked around. I was nestled in a nest of soft grass. I reached to my chest and discovered the arrow no longer protruded from my chest. Also it was bandaged with a crude bandage. I looked around and was shocked by what I saw.

My jaw almost hit the ground. Before me was a very beautiful woman...nude and at least 7 foot tall. She was bending over and my view had my mouth watering. I cleared my throat, she quickly raised up and turned around.

She smiled and said, “Well you are awake.” she yelled out, “Mother he is awake.”

Then she busted my bubble.... “How do you feel, Father ? “

'Father? No way...How could that be? ' were my thoughts.

“Weak, Where am I ?''

Lusan answered me. “We heard your call and as promised, we came.”

I started to get up but my naked lady placed her hand on my shoulder and said , “Easy Father. “

“I am not a child and... why do you keep calling me Father?”

Lusan came closer and began her story:

Another thing that wasn't discussed when we met is the gestation period of the female Griffin..

Once the egg is fertilized the actual egg is laid within the month. Once it is incubated it hatches in two to three months.

This is the normal time period. It is extremely rare for there to be two eggs and the shell was much softer they both broke out in just over a month. And their bodies have matured in less than five months. Just their bodies, They are still just Chics and have a lot to learn.

You must remember she is your daughter. Her body has matured with an over active sex drive. She does not know she should curtail her sexual desires. Thus she sees you as a Father figure and someone to fulfill her needs. The only good part is she cannot reproduce as yet.

So remember although it has been less than a year since we came together she is a functioning sexual being. Her sexual desires will increase as days goes on. And before you ask she has no desires for her brother or any other male.... She has decided on you...Her Father.

She has been searching for you the last three months. Now she has you … an invalid so she can take care of you. So watch your self. Lusan Laughs. Indicating I had no say in the matter.

Chapter 13

It has been a week, I am not sure what kind of medicine Lusan used on my wound but it was healing fast. Every time Bren decides to check it she leans forward and hits me in the face with her tits. She manages to repeat it at least three times. How could I help myself...I keep a boner all the time she is in the cave.. I mean gee whiz they have to be at least 44s and absolutely no sag.

She then steps back like she is admonishing me saying, not yet.

Will and Leaf had explored the cave system and located the entrance to the Tarrent side of the mountain. They, followed a different path, began to travel in the direction of the Griffins. They felt they had to locate the Duke.

They set up camp each scanning the bushes and trees. Both were uncomfortable something didn't seem right. They were sitting near the fire drinking Mushroom Tea when they both toppled over. A while later they began come around feeling they were having sex.

Leaf looked out of half closed eyes. Although his body was enjoying the sex, he wanted to see who. He heard a grunt from Will. His eyes flew open then slammed shut. OOH it was good feeling a soft pussy moving up and down on his cock.

What is uglier than a female Orc? Just what he had seen when his eyes opened... A Harpy.

A harpy is half bird and half ugly sex crazed woman. There is no such thing as a male Harpy. They have to mate with Human or Elf males some even with Orc Males. They are also changelings and change to a comely maiden to entice their lovers Which they kill and eat after mating.

Since these two had captured Leaf and Will they hadn't felt it necessary to change forms. They just played with their bodies which were unconscious. Their cocks had stood right up so the Harpies climbed aboard. But now that they had awaken and saw the Harpies they both lost their hard. One look at the face of a Harpy means an instant softy.

When the Harpy realized they were losing their play toy they screeched then changed into beautiful women. The Harpy curse, they were instant hard again Will looked at his and saw a girl of 18 with large free standing breasts and luscious lips it felt like he had his cock in a raging furnace. He made up his mind to enjoy himself. Since he had looked upon the real face of the harpy before she used her allure he was not actually affected by it. He assumed Leaf was doing the same with the stunning red head who seemed to be going wild atop of him.

Will could tell he was getting close, he grabbed a tit in each hand and begin to pinch and twist. The Harpy begin to move side to side as she ground her ass in to his groin. He felt her release that bathed his cock in her juices. He glanced toward Leaf it was almost a mirror image. The Harpies were finishing almost at the same time.

Leaf, instead of grasping his Harpy by the tits he had both hands around her neck. Will shifted his hands to copy Leaf.. He could tell leaf had started to squeeze here neck and she was twisting and bouncing. Will again copied, Wow her twisting accented the feeling in his cock. He looked over at Leaf and Leaf nodded..

They continued to squeeze as they were nearing release. The tighter they squeezed the more the Harpies butt bounced and twisted. Almost simultaneously Leaf and Will blew ropes of cum into the Harpies waiting pussy.

Still squeezing the Harpies throats they pulled them down and choked them to unconsciousness. After they were out they tied them and took a piece of cloth out of their packs and tied it over their faces. That is how they left them. Then they continued their journey. Normally they would have killed the Harpies but... well maybe they had a soft spot..

Arms master Avirl and the rest of the Company continued on the path in the direction where the Griffins had traveled. Tiiup reported each day after the first week. The first week the Duke was in and out of consciousness so there was little to report.

In that week Avril was worried about Tiiup she seemed to weaken and it was necessary for someone to hold her in the saddle. When the Duke regained consciousness Tiiup also perked up still it was weeks more before we would reach him. We traveled mountains and valleys and Hill and Dell ever getting closer.

Chapter 14

Corporal Chivey nodded to the Gate Guard and asked for two runners. The first he dispatched to Woodsman Strong Oak. The second was sent to the potion Mistress. He herded his charges to the Mess Hall and sat them down to a good meal.

Marlu was the first to arrive, “Corporal I am aware of what is needed Tiiup has already told me of the rapes. As soon as Woodsman Strong Oak arrives we will go to Will's Quarters and I will check you ladies out and take care of any unwanted problems.

A few minutes Woodsman Strong Oak entered and approached Corporal Chivey. Corporal gave him the note from Will. He smiled and said , “When ever you are ready.”

They finished their meal and stood up to follow Strong Oak. He led them to a log house near the south wall. To the left of this house was an identical house except for the curtains on the windows and the kids in the yard. “ If you need anything, the house with the kids is mine, The wife's name is Molly. The house on the right belongs to Leaf.”

Marlu spoke up, “ All you men get lost it is time for womens work.” The men all went next door to Strong Oak's and the women went inside Will's house.

“Okay ladies, to put it bluntly, Strip. Mamma You are first sit on the edge of the table and lay back.”

Marlu opened her case and pulled like a smaller version of a long glass which served the same purpose as a Microscope. She had Mamma put her feet on the table which caused her pussy to gape wide open. “What I am going to do next could be considered embarrassing But I have to make you cum to insure you are free of disease.”

Marlu stroked Mammas clit until it was hard for her to stay on the table. Then Mamma began to bounce her butt right and left then her legs shot straight out and she orgasmed. Marlu put some of Mammas cum on a small mirror and looked at it through the scope. She pulled a small bottle out of her case and placed three drops on Mammas cum and mixed.

When she raised her head she was smiling …” You are good Mamma not pregnant an no disease”

Amy and Alice were arguing over who got to go next. Luckily. They were both clear as well. Then Marlu spoke the words Mamma had been dreading. “ Girls go get your Daddy then you wait outside.

When Mal came into the room he looked lost wondering why he had been called. “Mal even though you don't wish to acknowledge what was done to you it is necessary to check. After all assassins are not the cleanest people around.”

There were a few more preparation required for Mal the first was an enema, It was necessary to clear the blood from his rectum. It was necessary to test different parts of the discharge. Then the painful part Marlu had to insert the scope into his rectum then she squirted a medicine inside him to treat numerous lesions. There were also various traces of poison that had to be treated. His treatment will last for weeks.

Chapter 15

part 8

Daniel awoken to a stir of activity, He over heard Brax mention something about Soldiers. Bren entered Daniel's sleeping area. It was obvious she meant to protect him. “Bren where is your Mother?”

“She has gone to check out the Soldiers and told Brax and I to wait til she returns.”

Suddenly I felt the mind of a joyous Tiiup, “Daniel, Daniel, Daniel ! “

Lusan ushered in Armsmaster Avril and Tiiup and we had a meeting.

Avril was a bit unsettled with the results. “Avril”, He was told, “I want you to continue toward the Tarrent border. Bren will find Will and Leaf and give them my instructions of where to re join you.”

“Lusan has scouted ahead and based on this info I have drawn you maps to follow.” “I am not quite ready to travel and I have a debt to pay. But I can travel much faster than you can, Tiiup will continue to travel with you and act as my voice.”

“Also be wary Tarrent has outposts along your line of travel. If you are in need.... I walked over to Brax smiled and pulled a feather from his chest... Just grasp the feather and say 'Brax'... Brax loves blood and mayhem .”

“Tiiup will still be my eyes and ears.” I could tell Tiiup was disappointed with my plans but kept quiet.

The next morning Avirl departed with his men and Tiiup. All could wonder about my debt but Tiiup knew and cast a smile towards Bren. Less than an hour after their departure... Bren flew out in search for Will and Leaf.

Will and Leaf had reached the Tarrent entrance to the caves. They cautiously edged their way closer and closer. Then they heard talking and the sound of an ax chopping wood. Thank goodness there were thick bushes around the cave entrance. This allowed easy egress while remaining unseen..

The real problem was there was a Tarrent Outpost about fifty feet from the cave entrance. Leaf whispered,”I count thirtyfour including the guard on the other side of these bushes.”

Wil chuckled, “ I almost missed him too, I think he was in the bushes taking a Pee, when we came out.”

“I have my sling ready, I can take him out with out a sound.”

“Hold off Leaf, we need to avoid that until we are sure we can get past the rest of the outpost;”

They edged back into the cave and sat down to plan. They decided to move even farther back to the next opening in the outer wall. It was about a quarter of a mile from the entrance and gave them more freedom of movement and sleeping.

After three days no ideas, the Tarrent soldiers were always alert and they also had a Mage with them. There was a soft voice seemingly out of thin air. “Are you Will and Leaf?”

Their heads popped forward and their knives were drawn. They looked around and saw no-one. “Well are you? Came the haunting voice.

They looked around to the opening in the wall and there she was... Hovering in mid air was a creature with a Lion's body, with the upper torso of a well formed human woman. Both thought wow what a set of tits.

“Well are you?”

They admitted they were and that they were stuck because the outpost. She told them she could call her brother and kill them all.

Will explained they would rather figure out how to get past them. Their instructions was to scout the entire trail.

She nodded and said, “Move close to the edge, as close as you can.”

Will and Leaf moved to the edge Bren lunged forward than back. They were shocked, she had picked them right off the ledge. They started to squirm until they realized they were snuggled up to one of Bren's 44's. OOH and they were oh so soft.

Bren flew them around the outpost and sat them down in a clearing over a mile away. The boys hated for her to set them down. They had been playing with her nipples. She gave them Daniel's message and told them maybe one day they coukd have some fun but for now she was committed . She gave them each a feather.

Bren flew away leaving Will and Leaf a bit saddened at her departure. As for Bren she was feeling a tingling that radiated from her nipples to her itching pusssy. She lit on an outcropping. She shifted to her human form and began stroking her pussy. As she moved her hands over her slit a finger slipped inside. She slowly caressed as far as her finger would reach, she was covered with a fine sheen of sweat. She was tempted to search out Will and Leaf.

Her caressing finger slid over her clit and elicited a very loud scream. All the small animals within a mile scattered in fear. Just a few strokes and Bren brought her self to her first orgasm. She had to move back into the bushes and hide. Bren was so weak after her orgasm … she had to rest. She shifted back to her normal shape and drifted off to sleep.

Will and leaf continued their journey with exceeding caution. Already they had dodged a second outpost. Luckily the Tarrent outposts seemed oblivious to the fact they were not alone. Will and Leaf easily avoided them.

Even their scouts were easy to avoid. One night they slipped into the outpost and up to the Commanders Tent. They cut a slit in the rear of the tent and listened to there plans for the day. Also they listened to the scouts reports. To this we smiled for it gave us the path for us to avoid.

Chapter 16

Daniel Wolf

Part 9

Marlu was saddened knowing that Daniel had been injured.Also it bothered her that Tiiup was not with him. Oeiip was also moping around he was missing Tiiup. The both of them seeking solace in each others arms. At least they tried but their hearts were just not in it.

Mean while

I slept fit fully I think I am about ready to pay my debt and get on my way. While I had been recuperating I had been studying the spell book. Often I would startle Lusan or Brax. No matter I now had a plan to remove the threat of Tarrent for awhile. But first... Bren...

When not on an errand for me Bren had taken to sleeping on the floor near my bed. So I was not surprised to find her there when I awoke. I looked over her rear(Lion's) And noticed her pussy was dripping and she seemed to be a bit restless. Well I guess my tastes had changed since the days with her mother...Her Lion pussy did look enticing.

I wondered, I don't believe a lioness has a hymen? So if I screwed her in her Lion Pussy... then in her girl pussy... Would that mean … two cherries? I can't believe I even thought about that especially since I had to be all most forced when I had to screw her Mother.

Oh well ! I squatted down behind her and the head of my cock eased inside her. I was only about 3” deep when her head sprang upright. I pushed forward and bottomed out. I heard her in drawn breath and she looked around.

“That is not like I expected, I expected my girl form.”

I smiled and said, “We can do that later.”

She started moaning out loud. “ O O O O KAAY”

She began to push back at me and to twist her butt from side to side. It was a tantalizing feeling with the counteracting movements. It also told me I wouldn't last very long. She added a third movement... Her pussy began to pulsate. That was it I could wait no longer. I exploded.

“OOOH Momma said it would feel good.”

I gasped she was still milking me and didn't seem to realize it, with in seconds she had another orgasm.

I was surprised, she was ready to morph to her human form and go again. I finally convinced her I still needed rest before any more exertion.

A short while later Lusan came in and brought me a variety of fruit and told me they would strengthen my weak muscles. I ate it all. I asked her to let me know when Bren returned. She was scouting for me.

I made mental contact with Tiiup... “Tiiup have Avril make camp. Tell him a plan has been made.”

“What? “

“Tell him I am sending 3 companies of soldiers. Also contact Oeiip ...”

Oeiip strained voice cutin saying, “I can hear you, Marlu is assisting.”

“Good contact General Wade, Have him load enough supplies for a Month campaign.” “Get a stylus and a large parchment then call me back and tell Marlu I love her.”

Twenty minutes later Oeiip called me back.... “Okay in top left hand corner, write down the orders for General Wade,” I dictated the orders.

The map was a little tricky but I had found a spell in the spell book that I thought would work. With Marlu's help I sent the image of the map I had drawn... Marlu received the map and transposed it on to the parchment. Oeiip took the parchment to General Wade and waited....

General Wade opened the parchment with a scowl on his face. He began to read … the scowl turned into a frown and then to a smile. He yelled for a messenger. Call all officers to gather in the wardroom... ASAP. Then he went back to reading the orders and continued to chuckle.

He looked at Oeiip,” Tell the Potion Mistress to prepare … She goes too.”

There was bedlam throughout the town as soldiers prepared to depart. Aspecial messenger was sent to Woodsman Strong Oak. General Wade wanted him now. When Strong Oak arrived he was ushered in to the General and every one was sent out of the room.

Fifteen minutes later Strong Oak left the room and pandemonium reigned supreme again. He calmly walked toward his cottage. As he walked men dressed as he seemed to appear near him. They said not a word and by the time they arrived at his house there were twenty woodsmen gathered.

He gave orders for five to remain in Fox Wood.

Five were to depart as soon as they have looked at the map .

Three were to head for the caves in Quarran Mountains. They knew what to do.

The rest will lend their support to the Marching Army, “Jake and Tony you are the Hunters, You need to feed three companies, breakfast and evening meal. Oscar you and Levi escort the cook's wagon.”

The town of Fox Wood was teeming with activity. Familys were spending there last night together. Single men were courting … just in case. Others were still making preparations. The officers were still meeting and were not even aware as five woodsmen slipped out the gate and seemed to scatter randomly.

Only two seemed to head in the direction of the Quarran Mountains. They were the axis the hub that all rotated around. They were the messengers of the army. The three on independent scout would report daily to them. And as long as it was routine messages would be left for the trailing Army.

If important one of the woodsmen would rendezvous with the Army. As he would arrive another scout would depart to take his place and to carry any other orders. Stalker was the axis, he was the younger brother of Strong Oak and the best in the woods. Bush , so called because all he needed to blend in was just one bush. Jan was the only female in the woodsmen, she was their medic and was almost as good as the Potion Mistress.

Dave was her brother and teamed with Locus were excellant with the elven bow. Bush was 2nd axis, they would rotate daily that is except Stalker he was always the axis.

Chapter 17

Strong Oak packed his trail pack while giving his wife May her instructions. While he was gone she ruled the roost. Any problems all came to her first. If she couldn't solve the problem then it was taken to Morse, the Chamberlain or to the General.

She knew they would be contacting her. Colonel Richilou, who the General had chosen to head the Army, had a wife that was seven months pregnant.

Company Alpha departed first. Their destination was the cave system where Daniel had been wounded. Senior Lieutenant Grace in charge. Their job was to clear this end of the system.

Companies Dog and Fang commanded by Major Louis departed last. General direction to rendezvous with Daniel. The excitement was rampant the Duke was taking action. They felt they had been leaderless since the Duke's Father had died 2 years previously. ( suspected poisoning )

The Duke had been apprenticed to a distant cousin since he had been aged 12 . The Army had no idea how he would conduct himself. They were pleased... he faced danger with his head held high. It was even rumored he was a Mage.

Daniel was just as new to them as they were to him. He was still trying to comprehend what had happened to him but had decided it was a grand adventure. Things he remembered from, what he thought of as his old life, had very little refference to his new life. The odd thing was... things he was supposed to have learned during his apprenticeship. He actually knew... such as swordsmanship.

Something bumped my head, I opened my eyes. There in front of me was Bren 's huge tits. The nipples witin an inch of my mouth. Without thought I sucked one right in to my mouth. Bren laughed “I guess you are awake.”

She moved closer cradling my face even closer to her tits. I switched back and forth from one tit to the other, Her nipples were hard and stood out about an inch. She began to moan then she grabbed me by the ears and pulled me back.

“As much as I would like smother you with my kisses and more... Mom sent me to get you.” stated Bren.

I smiled and said, “Okay maybe later.”