Fantasy Earth-41

Third person P.O.V.

In a grand hospital, a boy was sleeping on a bed. He was in coma since yesterday. Suddenly, machines close to him reacted.

He woke up but his eyes were half closed. He was looking around him when he got a headache. He yelled due to pain and lose consciousness.

As he fainted, a nurse came in. Who saw machine's reading and went out to call the doctor.

First person P.O.V.

As I woke up again, I knew what was going on. My name is Kouki Lee Lima. Yes, I am half Brazilian/half Japanese.

I was born in a Japanese village, Ohira. My father has a coffee shop. His name is Ora Lima. He has a tanned muscular body.

I also inherited his tanned skin but I has a slim body. My mother's name is Ume Lee. She used to work in a farm before marrying my father.

Her parents were also farmers while my paternal grandparents were previous owners of the shop. My both grandparents died in a road accident.

I also like my father inherited the shop. I had no friends and girlfriend. In 2020, I died due to COVID-19. Yes, I have been self inserted into my 19 years old self.

But it's 2001 not 2016. In other words, I am in a parallel universe where I was comatose. Apparently, my other one died.

But I am in this body now. There are some changes too. Besides my and my parents' appearance and identities.

I was born in Ponta Grossa and I am heir of a 10 billion Coffee Company which was started by his grandfather. I had no other relatives.

My maternal grandparents are dead. My father built a house for us in Ohira. We go to there in our vacations sometimes.

But the biggest change is that I am in a marvel universe of some sort. Why? Well, last week fantastic four fought with Diablo.

They are from fantastic four: Earth's greatest heroes with appearances and some major events including villains.

Then, Hulk had a battle with Moonstone (Karla Sofen). Yeah, the green guy is from comics. My head is hurting by realising what kind of universe this is.

Ding!

A blue hologram appeared before my eyes.

Ding!

Welcome to Marvel: Earth-41!

Wait?! What? Since when there was an Earth-41. I don't remember any of this from Wikia. Wait?! It's an alternative universe!

That's why there is a mixture of comics, cartoon and MCU. Well, iron man 2 events happened last week. Yeah. So, this is some crazy universe.

Now, I need to know about my golden finger. I hope, this is good. I mentally click on the hologram.

Ding!

Congratulations on receiving Gacha System!

Ok. This can both be good and bad. Let's figure it out. I clicked the hologram again.

Gacha system:

It will give more than gacha like gifts.

Gifts?

Click!

Gifts:

The gifts are divided into 2 parts.

Initial:

These are as follows:

Host will learn the information like name, age, race, occupations, skills, powers and affiliations of the target individual or target individuals.

Ok. That's really helpful.

Inventory:

Host will have infinite space. All items will be categorised as blocks.

Another useful feature, I can hide dangerous things like infinity stones. So, no more snapping Thanos!

Mutant power:

Host will be given power manipulation. Host will be able to cancel, steal, copy, enhance, debuff, tinker and share powers with target. Host will be able to use this power upon members of same species like mutants and mutates. Host will be able to copy the power of other races by assimilation of characters. Gained powers will be assimilated instantaneously.

Now, this is OP!

Pseudo perfect body:

Host will be immune to all poisons and diseases. He can control his fertility. He can make his DNA untraceable. Will be granted today.

So, I can have quality time without any fear.

Pseudo perfect mind:

Immune to telepathy, mind controllers. Can't be tracked. His psyche can't be steal or absorbed and copied or traced. Omnilingual. Will be granted today.

OP! That's means, I am not just cerebro proof but also can't be tamed by purple bastard and white queen. Wait that's means even Selene and... ROGUE! YES!!!

Pseudo perfect soul:

Immune to curses, debuff spells. Resistant to Mele and range spells. His soul can't be divided or stolen and absorbed.

Magic immunity and resistance! Now we are talking. Besides there were some things like soul swapping here, right?

He can't be cloned because of these 3 gifts.

Hahahaha! I can't laugh but yeah! My biggest fear is gone.

Host is the only one who have this system in the omniverse, others are normal Characters.

Hahahaha! I don't know, who it is but I am really happy for not having evil me.

Periodic:

You will get these in his first 3 months.

Cosmic sense:

It's more like a hologram capable of searching the known people, places and things by their names including their status. You can also tag or mark them and watch and hear them. It also enables the host to use power manipulation on the targets, no matter where they are. Will be granted today.

Hahahaha! I am really blessed!

Cosmic travel:

Host can teleport or open portals like gate or mists individually or with a group to any known places visited or marked by his cosmic sense. Will be granted tomorrow.

Haaah~ I have no words.

Cosmic replication:

These can be created from the range of hundreds to hundreds thousands. All of their minds are connected like a hive Mind. All clones will possess 100% equal powers. But certain items given by system will not replicate. Will be granted to you a month later.

Thank you. I mean it. I think, I can take care of things for time being.

Cards:

These will be divided into 3 types:

Character Cards:

Host will gain characters randomly. Host can either assimilate or summon these characters. Host can assimilate 3 Characters at a time. Characters can also be given 1 character to assimilate at a time. Normal Characters or Characters with technology will be assimilated after 14 hours. Characters with qi, aura, powers and magic will be assimilated after 41 hours. Characters with alien DNA, hybrids of different races, deities and cosmic beings will be assimilated after 68 hours. Characters will never betray the host. Same conditions will be applied to characters who will come with hosts. Upon deaths, characters will be changed into cards. They will be able to summon again after 5 hours with their memories intact.

DAMN! Hours not experience?!! And THIS IS RESURRECTION!!! That's means my summons will be with me forever?!!

Items/Vehicles/Bases:

Items will be gained randomly. Items gained by system will be indestructible. Their ammo and energy will be infinite. These can't be experimented by anyone including host. Host can lend these items to others as GIFTS. These will become useless upon attempt to be use against the host. Host can summon these from any corner of the universe after giving as gifts. These will be marked automatically by cosmic sense upon given as gifts. Same conditions will be applied to the items brought by the host from his travels.

I am speechless.

Vehicles and Bases will be gained randomly. Vehicles and Bases will be untraceable but could be damaged. These can regenerate with time. Upon their destruction will be changed to cards which will be able to summon again after 3 hours with all data storage in them. Same conditions will be applied to vehicles and Bases bring by the host from his travels.

0_0

Travel tickets:

Tickets will be given randomly. They will be belonged to hentai, movies and series. The stay will be ranged from weeks to months. But it will be 1 second in the Marvel.

0_0

Relationships:

Relationships are divided into 3 types:

Friendship:

Some of the characters like males or gays will have this relationship because host is straight. Relationships will start from 1 and end at 5.

Rating 1-2: Acquaintance

Rating 3-4: Friends

Rating 5: Best friends

System will ask the host to link his other acquaintances who have a possibility for such relationship to add in this IF he wants?

Isn't this forceful?

Romantic:

Most of the female characters will have this relationship.

Rating 3-4: Crush

Rating 5: Love

System will ask the host to link his other acquaintances who have a possibility for such relationship to add in this IF he wants?

Huh?!

Master - Servants:

A.I.s, slaves and servants will have this relationship. There is only 1 rating.

Rating 1: Undying loyalty

Some of this relationship can have a side relationships like Grandfather figure, grandmother figure, uncle figure, aunt figure, father figure, mother figure, sister figure, brother figure and madly in love. System will ask the host to link his other subordinates who have a possibility for such relationship to add in this IF he wants?

What?!

After being in a relationship, they will never betray host. It might seems cruel but it's for host's safety. Besides wasn't host a lonely person without any relationship in his previous world before death.

Gasp! I was being watched?!!

Draws:

Each month will give 9 draws at its 1st date. There will be 5 hidden draws like alter self power, power boost cards, weakness removal cards, background cards and monetary support. First is a one time draw while later are monthly one. Only IF chosen randomly.

Haah~ This is too op but considering what kind of A.U. I am in. This will be really helpful.

Click!

Pseudo perfect soul granting....

Time: 8 hours.

7: 57.... and it counting down. I think I have an idea about my future. So, let's sleep because I am kinda sleepy...

When I woke up again. I was feeling.... refreshed? I summon the system.

Pseudo perfect soul: Complete ✅

Pseudo perfect mind: 4:58

It was 6 pm now. I looked around and....

KaChaK!

A doctor with my parents entered in the room. My mother has an athletic build. Seeing me awake, they ran towards me.

My mother almost threw herself upon me and was crying. My father was consoling her with tears in his eyes.

Doctor was checking the machine. Then, he came to me.

Mom" Sniff...Ka san is so glad that you wake up... sniff."

Father" It's alright now, hon. He will be okay, right doctor?"

He asked him, who was checking me.

Doctor" Well if his recovery keep on like this. We can discharge him tomorrow."

Mom" Really?!"

Father" See, hon! You can relax now. We will take him home tomorrow."

Mom" Yes, let's go make some welcome party preparations!"

Father" Sure!"

Kouki" Excuse me but how did I get in the hospital?"

Father" You don't remember."

Doctor" Well, it's not his fault. Many patients, who became comatose due to Thor battle with that ice elf malekith, didn't survive. He is one of the lucky ones."

Father" That we are."

He was happy.

Mom" It's all thier fault! Dragging the entire world in their other worldly matters!"

Kouki" World?!"

Doctor" Well, practically. Yesterday was a some sort of ice age for the planet until Thor fix it."

Kouki ' Damn! Thor is from comics with his timeline in advance stages! No doubt, my other self died.'

Mom" It's alright, Kou-kun. You are alive now."

Kouki" Thanks, Ka san."

That's true.... for now.

Then, they went out and I slept again.

1 February 2001

I woke up at 6am. I felt really energetic. I summoned the system.

Pseudo perfect soul: complete ✅

Pseudo perfect mind: complete ✅

Pseudo perfect body: complete ✅

Now, I had basic and special immunities.

Ding!

Granting gifts!

It is suggested that host use inventory at his home. Draws can happen at that time too.

Okay. Reasonable. Seems like system has some preprogrammed tips. At that time, my parents came in with doctor.

He checked me and said that I can discharge now. My parents were really happy. My Ka san hugged me. Then, they took me home.

I changed before going out and currently, I was in our limousine. DAMN! I am rich. Now, we were going to our mansion.

We have a 1 Floor Mansion with 43 areas. It has 2 kitchens, 4 garages and a Living Room. It has 5 bathrooms, 10 bedrooms and a Storage.

It has a Gym, Library and 4 laundry rooms. It has an Indoor pool, 3 Guest rooms and a Home Office. It has 3 wine cellars - Basements, a Movie theatre and 4 secret rooms - Basements.

It has 18 Servants' rooms and a Helicopter pad. As for Servants: we have a Butler, 48 year old, is like a Father figure to me.

We have a Housekeeper Flavia, 23 year old, is a Sister figure to me. We have 2 Cooks: one is 41 years old and a Mother figure to me.

Pathy is 35 years old and an aunt figure to me. We have 2 Chefs: one is 31 years old and other is 49 years old. Both are my uncle figures.

We have 4 Drivers/Mechanics: one is 44 years old and an Uncle figure. Second is a 25 years old and Brother figure.

Tae is a 23 years old and Pam is a 25 years old, both are Sister figures to me. We have 1 Pilot/Mechanic: is 36 years old and Uncle figure.

We have 7 Maids: Flavina is a 35 years old and a Sister figure. There are 45 years old and 49 years old who are Aunt figures to me.

Geny is a 21 years old and Qualisha is a 29 years old, both are Sister figures to me. Dai is a 35 years old and an Aunt figure.

So is a 27 years old and is a Sister figure to me. They are all like a family to me. At 11 am, we reached our mansion. When I got out of car.

" Welcome home!"

All of them greeted me. Then, I went in with my parents. When we sat in living room.

Ding!

Do you want to add your servants in master - servant relationship?"

Yes/No.

Not now, I want to spend time with my parents again. That day, I spent with my

parents and family.

2nd February, Friday
After breakfast, I came in my room and rejected master - servant relationship again. Then, I locked my door.
Kouki " Let's test the inventory."
I had checked status before and everyone was a human. I used inventory on my bed and it vanished. That's it no special effects.
Ding!
You can add effects according to your liking.
Nah. I am good. Now, give me my gifts.
Ding!
Cosmic sense: granted!
Kouki " Let's check somethings. Savage land."
A hologram appeared and Earth was shown. Then, an area was marked with the name.
Kouki " It's real. Zoom in."
Then, I was shown a satellite view. I tried many views later and saw tribes and the barrier around it with spectral analysis.
Which is awesome. Then, I see Atlantis. Which was like comics divided into two kingdoms of many cities.
There's even one near Brazil. DAMN! Speaking of Brazil, Nova Roma is real. But only Selene has powers there.
Magma isn't awaken yet. Then, wakanda is comic version too. Santa Claus is a mutant....nah meta. That's better.
He is real too. Now, let's see. What is going on in the world. I searched for fantastic four and hologram show a Coliseum with Grandmaster!
DAMN! Haah~ An elder. Next, Hulk. I was brought to Earth. Looks like he was in Calcutta, India. Spiderman, he is from comics.
How about respective people enemies one by one. I was speechless. How far was thier timeline.
According to cosmic sense, each event/enemy appeared on a 10 day period. So, Spiderman is going to fight sinister six which is under formation.
Thor was in Asgard. Jane Foster, is from MCU? Let's check others. So, again. Elizabeth Ross was from comics.
Peter didn't met Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy, both were comics version. Gwen, I will save her if I would around.
Ant-Man.....Huh! Hank Pym died?! Janet retired! Scott was new Ant-Man with his 15 years old daughter as stature.
Nadia van Dyne was Janet niece and become new wasp. Yellow jacket was Darren cross with egghead?! Tony stark was making his tower....
Hah.... Avengers.... black widow was doing some spy work...Nick Fury was dead?! Hmmm. So, it was Nick Fury Jr from MCU as grandson of Nick Fury from comics?
Dr. Strange from comics. There was no doctor Palmer...He was up against Kaecilius... X-Men....Professor X, Havok, cyclops, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Storm and Wolverine are from X-Men evolution.
Angel, beast and iceman are from comics. They were going to face brotherhood of evil mutants now. Magneto, twins and Mystique were from X-Men evolution.
Wanda was still in asylum... Daredevil was also from comics. He was up against Angar? Who was that? Looked like there were some underated characters too.
As for me, I only saw some cartoons and MCU. DAMN! Silver surfer became Galactus's Herald last week...
Captain America was from MCU and is working out.... Hawkeye was from comics with modern suit and keeping an eye on.... tesseract.
Mocking Bird was here and was Hawkeye's wife.
Kouki " Okay, I think that's enough. Otherwise, I will have headache..."
Ding!
Host can't have a headache.
Haah... I rubbed my head. Next, gift.
Ding!
Cosmic travel.
Let's check it in the room. Poof. I reappeared near bed.
Kouki " So, that's must effect."
Swish!
I appeared back. Hmmmm, this was better for stealth. Now, gate. A black gate appeared. I went in and came out near the bed.
Kouki " Now, let's draw Gacha."
Speaking of gacha, this A.U. did not have anime and obviously hentai. There was no Disney, DreamWorks, cartoon network and Hannah Barbera.
Now, let's see our draw...
Ding!
1: Weakness removal cards 2
Useful.
2: Galatea (Claymore)
0_0... DAMN! I can have anime characters. Let's check everything.
3: Diablo (How to not summon a demon Lord)
Elemental Magic! Yeah!
4: Travel ticket 1 week - How to train your dragon
Yeah, I can tame dragons!
5: Upgrade (Ben 10)
I can have aliens like these!
6: Background cards 5
Hmmmm, will be helpful.
7: Omnidroids' blueprints (incredibles)
Massive robo guards!
8: Megas (Megas XLR)
YESSS! YESSS!!! I love the show especially it's weapons.
9: Turbo Kat (Swat Kats)
YEAAHHH!!! One of the best jets ever!!! I started jumping around with happiness.
Ding!
Do you want to draw your 2nd gacha?
Yes/No
Kouki " Oh! I forgot. Yes!"
Ding!
1: Alt form card
Hmmmm, what's that?.... wait, I can become characters themselves!!! Cool!
2: Kevin's car (Ben 10 Alien Force)
One of the most advanced and durable car ever!!!
3: Shego (Kim Possible)
0_0....ahem! One of my childhood crushes....I meant a useful summon.
4: power boost cards 3
Hmmmm, I will check these.
5: travel ticket 4 weeks - Flinstones
Hmmmm, maybe later.
6: Island (Absolute Duo)
Wait?! From the summer camp!!! That's means I have my own beach and....hot springs!!!
7: weakness removal cards 5
More... good.
8: Alucard (Hellsing)
DAMN! Now, we are talking people! I can literally have legion of evil souls.
9: Cathy Lockhart (Freezing)
Hmmmm, what should I do?! Summon her or use her. She had a good life. Now, who to assimilate... After some thinking, I decided my first 3 Characters.
Ding!
Characters under assimilation:
1: Diablo (How to not summon a demon Lord) 2:19:57.
2: Upgrade (Ben 10) 2:19:57.
3: Alucard (Hellsing) 2:19:57.
It was 11:30 am when...
THUK! THUK! THUK!
I opened the door and Flavia was there with a sad look.
Kouki " What's going on?"
Flavia " Master Kouki, I just had a call from someone from hospital. Master and mistress had been died in an accident."
Lub dhub!
Kouki" What...?!"
Flavia" It's true."
Ding!
Flavia
Mourning, concern.
Kouki" Can you leave me alone for some time?"
I was quivering. She nodded and left. I closed the door and cried. I threw myself upon my bed. I was crying because I thought I could live with my parents again.
But I was wrong. They died in this world.... world. I stopped crying. This was marvel. What if they were killed by some son of a bitch.
Kouki " Cosmic sense! Give me status of my parents!"
Ding!
Dead by road accident.
Kouki" ARGH! Find their killer! I will devour the bastard!"
At this time, his eyes were turned red with slits and have long fangs.
Ding!
Truck driver died from heart attack.
My eyes widened.
Kouki " I lost my parents in marvel in a genuine road accident. Here, I was thinking about changing things on big scales but small scales can also have bigger effects."
At that time....
THUK! THUK! THUK!
I opened the door. Flavia was there.
Flavia " Master Kouki, master's lawyer has come. He is in living room."
Kouki" I am coming."
I went to bathroom and washed my face. Then, I went to living room. There was a short curly black hair curvy Japanese lady in an office dress sitting on the sofa.
Ding!
Den Xu
41 years old
Human
Mourning, friend of your parents
Seeing me, she was about to stand up.
Kouki " Please sit. It's alright."
She put her briefcase and took out some paperwork. When I sat down. Flavia brought juices and served us. After that she stood behind me.
Den" My name is Den Xu. I am your father's lawyer and friend. I know it's a hard time for you especially after coma. But some legal issues, should be cleared in time."
I nodded. Then, she told me how I am the current head of the coffee company and owner of the mansion and my house in Japan.
Den" As for the funeral if you wish, I can help with this."
Kouki" Can you make two urns with their combined ashes? I want to bury them together here and in Ohira."
Den" Hmmmm, I can do that. Then, the funeral here will be held in the next 2 days."
Kouki" Okay."
Den" You know, you are behaving much mature than I thought. Your parents will be proud of you."
Then, she left. I had my lunch and went in my room. I laid on my bed.
Ding!
Master - servant relationship: Engaged!
Yes. I accepted it because I need undying loyalty for what I am going to do. Next 2 days, were spent me attending my parents funeral.

5 February 2001, Monday.
I went to Ohira for my parents' funeral in Japan. Flavia, Pathy, Tae and Flavina were coming with me. We went on a private jet.
During this, I checked the situation about Avengers event. Well, well.... Loki was here and Hawkeye was under mind control of Enchantress....Amora!!
Kouki " I am happy that I am immune."
Looked like Fury is gathering people.
6 February 2001, Tuesday
We reached my house in evening. Flavia and Flavina were cleaning the house. Tae was checking garage and Pathy went to kitchen.
I had decided that I would tell them about my powers as a mutation and my plans.
Next 7 days, I had my parents funeral in Japan. I know, this was marvel but I wanted to say a proper goodbye to them.
15 February 2001, Thursday.
I returned home. Now, I summoned all servants in the living room. I was going to reveal about my powers. When, everyone was gathered.
I had also used alt form card and two power boost cards on upgrade. Now, my form was blue colour with power to create machines like from that movie.
I used two weakness removal cards to become resistant to lightning and magnetic powers. I used 2 more weakness removal cards to become resistant to holy attribute and remove my Nova transformation.
Now, I had 3 weakness removal cards and 1 power boost cards.
Kouki " My family. Yes, after my parents, you are my family. I have something to tell you. I have awakened."
Flavia" Pardon?"
I turned my left arm into upgrade and make a weapon.
Gasps!
I turned my arm normal.
Kouki " As you can see, I have awakened a mutant power. But it's not the only one. My power allows me to connect with the omniverse from where I can get people to assimilate as powers like this or get items, bases or vehicles. It can also give me opportunity to travel to a random universe for weeks or months with only one second spend here..."
I changed into a swarm of bats and spread around. After some turns, I converged into myself.
Flavia " So, master wants to keep it a secret. We will keep it with our lives."
They all nodded.
Kouki" Actually, I am going to do something else or become someone else."
Flavia" Are you going to be a hero like those Americans?"
She was glaring at me.
Kouki" Not like them, they only focus on Manhattan. I will be on a global scale with prioritising Brazil and Japan first. As for Manhattan, I will only interfere when it's a major incident."
Flavia" I see."
She nodded.
Kouki" But until I need you all to balance my family business and heroic life. So, I will like if you decide it among you."
They turned to each other and talked in whispers. After half hour...
Flavia " We have decided. Pathy, Tae, Pam, Flavina, Geny, Qualisha, Dai, So and I will help you in your endeavours as a hero and others will take care of your business life."
Kouki" Thanks."
I bowed to them. Then, we had our dinner and I went to bed.

Third person P.O.V.

In a grand hospital, a boy was sleeping on a bed. He was in coma since yesterday. Suddenly, machines close to him reacted.

He woke up but his eyes were half closed. He was looking around him when he got a headache. He yelled due to pain and lose consciousness.

As he fainted, a nurse came in. Who saw machine's reading and went out to call the doctor.

First person P.O.V.

As I woke up again, I knew what was going on. My name is Kouki Lee Lima. Yes, I am half Brazilian/half Japanese.

I was born in a Japanese village, Ohira. My father has a coffee shop. His name is Ora Lima. He has a tanned muscular body.

I also inherited his tanned skin but I has a slim body. My mother's name is Ume Lee. She used to work in a farm before marrying my father.

Her parents were also farmers while my paternal grandparents were previous owners of the shop. My both grandparents died in a road accident.

I also like my father inherited the shop. I had no friends and girlfriend. In 2020, I died due to COVID-19. Yes, I have been self inserted into my 19 years old self.

But it's 2001 not 2016. In other words, I am in a parallel universe where I was comatose. Apparently, my other one died.

But I am in this body now. There are some changes too. Besides my and my parents' appearance and identities.

I was born in Ponta Grossa and I am heir of a 10 billion Coffee Company which was started by his grandfather. I had no other relatives.

My maternal grandparents are dead. My father built a house for us in Ohira. We go to there in our vacations sometimes.

But the biggest change is that I am in a marvel universe of some sort. Why? Well, last week fantastic four fought with Diablo.

They are from fantastic four: Earth's greatest heroes with appearances and some major events including villains.

Then, Hulk had a battle with Moonstone (Karla Sofen). Yeah, the green guy is from comics. My head is hurting by realising what kind of universe this is.

Ding!

A blue hologram appeared before my eyes.

Ding!

Welcome to Marvel: Earth-41!

Wait?! What? Since when there was an Earth-41. I don't remember any of this from Wikia. Wait?! It's an alternative universe!

That's why there is a mixture of comics, cartoon and MCU. Well, iron man 2 events happened last week. Yeah. So, this is some crazy universe.

Now, I need to know about my golden finger. I hope, this is good. I mentally click on the hologram.

Ding!

Congratulations on receiving Gacha System!

Ok. This can both be good and bad. Let's figure it out. I clicked the hologram again.

Gacha system:

It will give more than gacha like gifts.

Gifts?

Click!

Gifts:

The gifts are divided into 2 parts.

Initial:

These are as follows:

Host will learn the information like name, age, race, occupations, skills, powers and affiliations of the target individual or target individuals.

Ok. That's really helpful.

Inventory:

Host will have infinite space. All items will be categorised as blocks.

Another useful feature, I can hide dangerous things like infinity stones. So, no more snapping Thanos!

Mutant power:

Host will be given power manipulation. Host will be able to cancel, steal, copy, enhance, debuff, tinker and share powers with target. Host will be able to use this power upon members of same species like mutants and mutates. Host will be able to copy the power of other races by assimilation of characters. Gained powers will be assimilated instantaneously.

Now, this is OP!

Pseudo perfect body:

Host will be immune to all poisons and diseases. He can control his fertility. He can make his DNA untraceable. Will be granted today.

So, I can have quality time without any fear.

Pseudo perfect mind:

Immune to telepathy, mind controllers. Can't be tracked. His psyche can't be steal or absorbed and copied or traced. Omnilingual. Will be granted today.

OP! That's means, I am not just cerebro proof but also can't be tamed by purple bastard and white queen. Wait that's means even Selene and... ROGUE! YES!!!

Pseudo perfect soul:

Immune to curses, debuff spells. Resistant to Mele and range spells. His soul can't be divided or stolen and absorbed.

Magic immunity and resistance! Now we are talking. Besides there were some things like soul swapping here, right?

He can't be cloned because of these 3 gifts.

Hahahaha! I can't laugh but yeah! My biggest fear is gone.

Host is the only one who have this system in the omniverse, others are normal Characters.

Hahahaha! I don't know, who it is but I am really happy for not having evil me.

Periodic:

You will get these in his first 3 months.

Cosmic sense:

It's more like a hologram capable of searching the known people, places and things by their names including their status. You can also tag or mark them and watch and hear them. It also enables the host to use power manipulation on the targets, no matter where they are. Will be granted today.

Hahahaha! I am really blessed!

Cosmic travel:

Host can teleport or open portals like gate or mists individually or with a group to any known places visited or marked by his cosmic sense. Will be granted tomorrow.

Haaah~ I have no words.

Cosmic replication:

These can be created from the range of hundreds to hundreds thousands. All of their minds are connected like a hive Mind. All clones will possess 100% equal powers. But certain items given by system will not replicate. Will be granted to you a month later.

Thank you. I mean it. I think, I can take care of things for time being.

Cards:

These will be divided into 3 types:

Character Cards:

Host will gain characters randomly. Host can either assimilate or summon these characters. Host can assimilate 3 Characters at a time. Characters can also be given 1 character to assimilate at a time. Normal Characters or Characters with technology will be assimilated after 14 hours. Characters with qi, aura, powers and magic will be assimilated after 41 hours. Characters with alien DNA, hybrids of different races, deities and cosmic beings will be assimilated after 68 hours. Characters will never betray the host. Same conditions will be applied to characters who will come with hosts. Upon deaths, characters will be changed into cards. They will be able to summon again after 5 hours with their memories intact.

DAMN! Hours not experience?!! And THIS IS RESURRECTION!!! That's means my summons will be with me forever?!!

Items/Vehicles/Bases:

Items will be gained randomly. Items gained by system will be indestructible. Their ammo and energy will be infinite. These can't be experimented by anyone including host. Host can lend these items to others as GIFTS. These will become useless upon attempt to be use against the host. Host can summon these from any corner of the universe after giving as gifts. These will be marked automatically by cosmic sense upon given as gifts. Same conditions will be applied to the items brought by the host from his travels.

I am speechless.

Vehicles and Bases will be gained randomly. Vehicles and Bases will be untraceable but could be damaged. These can regenerate with time. Upon their destruction will be changed to cards which will be able to summon again after 3 hours with all data storage in them. Same conditions will be applied to vehicles and Bases bring by the host from his travels.

0_0

Travel tickets:

Tickets will be given randomly. They will be belonged to hentai, movies and series. The stay will be ranged from weeks to months. But it will be 1 second in the Marvel.

0_0

Relationships:

Relationships are divided into 3 types:

Friendship:

Some of the characters like males or gays will have this relationship because host is straight. Relationships will start from 1 and end at 5.

Rating 3-4: Friends

Rating 5: Best friends

Isn't this forceful?

Romantic:

Most of the female characters will have this relationship.

Rating 3-4: Crush

Rating 5: Love

Huh?!

Master - Servants:

A.I.s, slaves and servants will have this relationship. There is only 1 rating.

Rating 1: Undying loyalty

Some of this relationship can have a side relationships like Grandfather figure, grandmother figure, uncle figure, aunt figure, father figure, mother figure, sister figure, brother figure and madly in love. System will ask the host to link his other subordinates who have a possibility for such relationship to add in this IF he wants?

What?!

After being in a relationship, they will never betray host. It might seems cruel but it's for host's safety. Besides wasn't host a lonely person without any relationship in his previous world before death.

Gasp! I was being watched?!!

Draws:

Each month will give 9 draws at its 1st date. There will be 5 hidden draws like alter self power, power boost cards, weakness removal cards, background cards and monetary support. First is a one time draw while later are monthly one. Only IF chosen randomly.

Haah~ This is too op but considering what kind of A.U. I am in. This will be really helpful.

Click!

Pseudo perfect soul granting....

Time: 8 hours.

7: 57.... and it counting down. I think I have an idea about my future. So, let's sleep because I am kinda sleepy...

When I woke up again. I was feeling.... refreshed? I summon the system.

Pseudo perfect soul: Complete ✅

Pseudo perfect mind: 4:58

It was 6 pm now. I looked around and....

KaChaK!

A doctor with my parents entered in the room. My mother has an athletic build. Seeing me awake, they ran towards me.

My mother almost threw herself upon me and was crying. My father was consoling her with tears in his eyes.

Doctor was checking the machine. Then, he came to me.

Mom" Sniff...Ka san is so glad that you wake up... sniff."

Father" It's alright now, hon. He will be okay, right doctor?"

He asked him, who was checking me.

Doctor" Well if his recovery keep on like this. We can discharge him tomorrow."

Mom" Really?!"

Father" See, hon! You can relax now. We will take him home tomorrow."

Mom" Yes, let's go make some welcome party preparations!"

Father" Sure!"

Kouki" Excuse me but how did I get in the hospital?"

Father" You don't remember."

Doctor" Well, it's not his fault. Many patients, who became comatose due to Thor battle with that ice elf malekith, didn't survive. He is one of the lucky ones."

Father" That we are."

He was happy.

Mom" It's all thier fault! Dragging the entire world in their other worldly matters!"

Kouki" World?!"

Doctor" Well, practically. Yesterday was a some sort of ice age for the planet until Thor fix it."

Kouki ' Damn! Thor is from comics with his timeline in advance stages! No doubt, my other self died.'

Mom" It's alright, Kou-kun. You are alive now."

Kouki" Thanks, Ka san."

That's true.... for now.

Then, they went out and I slept again.

1 February 2001

I woke up at 6am. I felt really energetic. I summoned the system.

Pseudo perfect soul: complete ✅

Pseudo perfect mind: complete ✅

Pseudo perfect body: complete ✅

Now, I had basic and special immunities.

Ding!

Granting gifts!

It is suggested that host use inventory at his home. Draws can happen at that time too.

Okay. Reasonable. Seems like system has some preprogrammed tips. At that time, my parents came in with doctor.

He checked me and said that I can discharge now. My parents were really happy. My Ka san hugged me. Then, they took me home.

I changed before going out and currently, I was in our limousine. DAMN! I am rich. Now, we were going to our mansion.

We have a 1 Floor Mansion with 43 areas. It has 2 kitchens, 4 garages and a Living Room. It has 5 bathrooms, 10 bedrooms and a Storage.

It has a Gym, Library and 4 laundry rooms. It has an Indoor pool, 3 Guest rooms and a Home Office. It has 3 wine cellars - Basements, a Movie theatre and 4 secret rooms - Basements.

It has 18 Servants' rooms and a Helicopter pad. As for Servants: we have a Butler, 48 year old, is like a Father figure to me.

We have a Housekeeper Flavia, 23 year old, is a Sister figure to me. We have 2 Cooks: one is 41 years old and a Mother figure to me.

Pathy is 35 years old and an aunt figure to me. We have 2 Chefs: one is 31 years old and other is 49 years old. Both are my uncle figures.

We have 4 Drivers/Mechanics: one is 44 years old and an Uncle figure. Second is a 25 years old and Brother figure.

Tae is a 23 years old and Pam is a 25 years old, both are Sister figures to me. We have 1 Pilot/Mechanic: is 36 years old and Uncle figure.

We have 7 Maids: Flavina is a 35 years old and a Sister figure. There are 45 years old and 49 years old who are Aunt figures to me.

Geny is a 21 years old and Qualisha is a 29 years old, both are Sister figures to me. Dai is a 35 years old and an Aunt figure.

So is a 27 years old and is a Sister figure to me. They are all like a family to me. At 11 am, we reached our mansion. When I got out of car.

" Welcome home!"

All of them greeted me. Then, I went in with my parents. When we sat in living room.

Ding!

Do you want to add your servants in master - servant relationship?"

Yes/No.

Not now, I want to spend time with my parents again. That day, I spent with my

parents and family.

What!!! have I noted it correctly... two separate threads with similar name... even similar content...

I am sure that there is some kind of mistake...

anyways story is good... a Super Hero is coming up!!!

5 February 2001, Monday.
I went to Ohira for my parents' funeral in Japan. Flavia, Pathy, Tae and Flavina were coming with me. We went on a private jet.
During this, I checked the situation about Avengers event. Well, well.... Loki was here and Hawkeye was under mind control of Enchantress....Amora!!
Kouki " I am happy that I am immune."
Looked like Fury is gathering people.
6 February 2001, Tuesday
We reached my house in evening. Flavia and Flavina were cleaning the house. Tae was checking garage and Pathy went to kitchen.
I had decided that I would tell them about my powers as a mutation and my plans.
Next 7 days, I had my parents funeral in Japan. I know, this was marvel but I wanted to say a proper goodbye to them.
15 February 2001, Thursday.
I returned home. Now, I summoned all servants in the living room. I was going to reveal about my powers. When, everyone was gathered.
I had also used alt form card and two power boost cards on upgrade. Now, my form was blue colour with power to create machines like from that movie.
I used two weakness removal cards to become resistant to lightning and magnetic powers. I used 2 more weakness removal cards to become resistant to holy attribute and remove my Nova transformation.
Now, I had 3 weakness removal cards and 1 power boost cards.
Kouki " My family. Yes, after my parents, you are my family. I have something to tell you. I have awakened."
Flavia" Pardon?"
I turned my left arm into upgrade and make a weapon.
Gasps!
I turned my arm normal.
Kouki " As you can see, I have awakened a mutant power. But it's not the only one. My power allows me to connect with the omniverse from where I can get people to assimilate as powers like this or get items, bases or vehicles. It can also give me opportunity to travel to a random universe for weeks or months with only one second spend here..."
I changed into a swarm of bats and spread around. After some turns, I converged into myself.
Flavia " So, master wants to keep it a secret. We will keep it with our lives."
They all nodded.
Kouki" Actually, I am going to do something else or become someone else."
Flavia" Are you going to be a hero like those Americans?"
She was glaring at me.
Kouki" Not like them, they only focus on Manhattan. I will be on a global scale with prioritising Brazil and Japan first. As for Manhattan, I will only interfere when it's a major incident."
Flavia" I see."
She nodded.
Kouki" But until I need you all to balance my family business and heroic life. So, I will like if you decide it among you."
They turned to each other and talked in whispers. After half hour...
Flavia " We have decided. Pathy, Tae, Pam, Flavina, Geny, Qualisha, Dai, So and I will help you in your endeavours as a hero and others will take care of your business life."
Kouki" Thanks."
I bowed to them. Then, we had our dinner and I went to bed.
A nice story indeed!!!

Writer has grip over the subject... and is perhaps, himself, great admirer / fan of such type of stories...

Keep it up...