Incest Ek bechara (एक बेचारा)

Kya kahani close kar dun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am one of the friends of the author, I have come here just to inform that the author is currently in jail. They had opened fire on a man in mutual enmity. And the condition of the man who was shot is pathetic. Ravana's younger brother is in touch with that man's family, hope everything goes well ahead.

expectations
I am one of the friends of the author, I have come here just to inform that the author is currently in jail. They had opened fire on a man in mutual enmity. And the condition of the man who was shot is pathetic. Ravana's younger brother is in touch with that man's family, hope everything goes well ahead.
This is bad news, hope they will be with us as soon as possible

ye kya hogaya
2 mahine bad forum par yahi khabar sun ne ke liye aya tha kya

There can only be one king.
Lets hope for the best :dost: k writer jaldi bahar aye

परमकाल का परमभक्त... आशक्त, शशक्त!
Waiting For New Update....!!

waiting new update

This is bad news, hope they will be with us as soon as possible

ye kya hogaya
2 mahine bad forum par yahi khabar sun ne ke liye aya tha kya

Kuch aur achchi story hain unpar bhi dhyan do jab tak ravan bhai wapas nai aate Jana mat ab

dhund raha hu agar mil jaye to

Waiting for new update bhai

Lets hope for the best :dost: k writer jaldi bahar aye
सभी को जय त्रिकाल
जल्द ही अगला अंश लिखने बैठूंगा ।