Erotica Fucking hot stories of actresses (Bollywood/South/Hollywood )

Alia & Priyanka's Award Night Adventure.......

indian-bollywood-actresses-priyanka-chopra-and-alia-bhatt-speak-as-picture-id460925944

Alia wasn’t worried about the Fimfare Awards. Years ago, before her career had taken off, before Student of The Year, maybe walking the red carpet might have made her nervous. But she’d been different then–less confident, less sure of herself. Now, she stepped out of her car, flashed the reporters and the crowd her famous smile, and strutted toward the theater. This was going to be the perfect night.

A couple of reporters wanted a quick question. Alia was happy to oblige. That’s what the red carpet was for, after all. They mostly asked her about the usual stuff–her dress, her no

But a reporter from some website, some online gossip magazine Alia had never heard of, stopped her in her tracks. The reporter introduced himself quickly, slurring his words together, then pushed a microphone in Alia’s face and blurted out his question: “How’s it feel to wear Priyanka Chopra’s skirt? We saw her in it a few minutes ago.”

Alia looked down at her skirt. It was white but covered in complex patterns of gold and silver, from Dolce & Gabbana, and she’d paired it with a sexy bustier top that showed off her toned midriff. Alia loved it, and didn’t care who else had one, so the reporter’s rude question didn’t bother her. What got her thinking was the mention of Priyanka Chopra.Alia had tried so long to get Priyanka out of her thoughts, but now this reporter, probably taking pictures for a glorified blog, had once again sent Alia’s mind racing.

Alia’s trademark smile waned. “Well,” she said, “Priyanka isn’t in this skirt. This one is mine.”

“You know what I mean,” said the reporter, keeping the mic close to Alia’s mouth, almost like he was trying to make her kiss it. “She’s wearing it too.”

“Well, I’m sure she looks amazing,” Alia said, and pushed the mic away. “I can’t wait to compliment her excellent taste.” She felt flustered and wanted to get to the green room as quickly as she could.

She’d never met Priyanka. She’d thought about her a lot, though. More than she’d ever admitted to anyone, in fact. It started a while back when Priyanka gave a brutally honest interview. Priyanka confessed to having had a crush on another girl: “Look, I’m not a lesbian. I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl. I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita.” No big deal, and nothing that concerned Alia. But Priyanka kept talking. Priyanka listed some women, some celebrity crushes, and then later in the interview, she said something that almost made Alia pass out when she read it: “Oh, and Alia Bhatt.

It seemed like every last one of Alia’s friends had texted her about that interview, or joked about it on her Facebook. The jokes were all the same: Didn’t know you and Priyanka were dating! When are you going to introduce me to your girlfriend? Hey Alia, can I watch you and Priyanka Chopra make out some time?

Outwardly, Alia had just laughed it off and rolled her eyes about it. But she read that interview again and again. Was Priyanka actually attracted to her? Did Priyanka find her sexy? Did Priyanka want her? Alia knew Priyanka has Boyfriend, but did that also mean Priyanka was above a fling with a girl on the side?

This wasn’t the first time Alia had had lustful thoughts about another girl. She hadn’t acted on those thoughts yet, but her dirty little mind took her all sorts of places. Sometimes this left Alia with no choice but to slide into a hot tub and rub her pussy for relief, imagining the whole time that she had a sexy girl between her legs, taking care of her.

Plus, Priyanka was just so sexy. What better girl could there be for Alia’s first lesbian experience? She knew Priyanka was nominated for “Favorite Hottie” and was pretty confident she’d win it, too. How could she not? That long, lean body with those perfectly proportioned tits. And her eyes! Alia couldn’t think of anyone she’d ever seen with sexier eyes. It wasn’t just that priyanka made Alia wonder if she ought to switch teams. No, Priyanka made Alia wonder if maybe the boys she’d dated were just practice for the real thing.

Alia hurried inside and took her seat near the stage. Just a few moments ago she’d felt so cool and confident. The mere mention of Priyanka Chopra’s name had sent her heart racing. Her stomach felt tight, like her whole body was trying to hide inside itself. All she wanted to do was get through the night without seeing Priyanka. She was sure that the smallest little conversation with Priyanka would be a miserable, awkward embarrassment. But at the same time, she knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted Priyanka.

The show got started, and Alia began to relax. She won the award for best new actress, and managed to smile and be charming and gracious while in the spotlight. She let out a deep, contented sigh after she left the stage through the back.

Things were under control, Alia assured herself. She’d managed to not make a complete fool of herself while accepting her first award. No one watching would have the slightest suspicion that she was secretly a bundle of nerves, worrying herself sick about running into Priyanka Chopra, while simultaneously having some particularly impure thoughts about her. Alia could feel her panties getting wet, which made her feel all the more embarrassed. In her guilty mind, everyone looking at her could tell exactly how horny she was, could tell exactly how her own sexy thoughts were making her heart beat double and her pussy tingle. Made her think about Priyanka and her skirt, and what she might be wearing underneath.

Alia was led by the backstage security away from the curtains and toward a press area. Celebrities and their guests, plus more reporters, mingled and grabbed drinks and snacks off a couple of packed buffet tables. A velvet rope led to an outer corridor that Alia was told she could follow in order to get back to her seat. She had some more awards to win, after all, a smiling stage assistant reminded her.

Alia hurried along, grabbing a small bottle of sparkling water as she passed one of the buffet tables. She was parched. She always got thirsty when she was horny, as though her body couldn’t keep her mouth wet and her pussy wet at the same time. She smiled about her own little dirty joke when someone caught her eye. Fuck! She looked down at her feet. Selena had only just noticed, just seen for a moment, but there was no question. Priyanka was here, backstage. They’d made eye contact, but only for an instant. Maybe Priyanka was too busy. Maybe Priyanka hadn’t recognized her. Alia hurried back to her seat.

She tried to lose herself in the awards show, watching the happy winners scream and run to collect their trophies. In her mind, though, she was backstage with Priyanka, in some dark corner, their matching skirts rustling against each other as their bodies entwined. Priyanka rubbing her,Priyanka pulling her tits out of her top and sucking them eagerly. Priyanka on her knees with her face under Alia’s skirt, finding Alia’s wet slit with her tongue.

Alia tried to push these thoughts away. It was all just a fantasy, anyway. No way that Priyanka felt the same way. Alia promised herself a nice, long masturbation session as soon as she got home, then tried thinking about baseball instead of Priyanka’s tongue fluttering against her clit. Baseball was about the least sexy thing in the world, right? But no. That didn’t work. Alia just thought of Priyanka in a baseball uniform. Less exciting than their matching skirts, sure. But still pretty sexy.

A few minutes later, Alia and her crew , won the award for Best fim. This was really turning into her night. Alia could do no wrong, it seemed. She hugged her Co-stars happily as they left the stage, her Co-stars joking about how odd it was for them to win the award for the Best Film.

Alia figured she’d get back to her seat again but she felt someone grab her arm. It was her Co-Star, Varun. “Hey, don’t rush,” he said. “Let’s go meet some people.”

Alia thought she detected a little mischief in his voice but didn’t think much about it. They were all excited about their win. He was probably still just riding the rush of the award and the crowd. She let him lead her. “Okay, but I do have to get back to my seat. Can’t stay here forever.”

“I know, I know,” Varun said, pulling Alia through a tight knot of people. Probably press people surrounding some super famous A-lister, Alia assumed. “Excuse us,” he said, again and again, pushing his way through, earning some dirty looks. Finally, he stopped. “Why look! It’s your old friend!”

Before Alia knew what was happening, she was face to face with Priyanka Chopra. Of course, she thought. That’s why there was such a crowd in this corner. Everyone wanted a piece of Priyanka. Alia felt herself blush. “Actually, we’ve never met,” she said softly.

Priyanka gave her an enormous smile. She practically shoved away a couple of reporters, who stormed off. “Oh my god! Finally!” Priyanka pulled Alia in for a warm hug. Alia felt embarrassed. All she was noticing about the hug was how their breasts pressed together through their tops. Why couldn’t she get her mind out of the gutter?

“Um, hi,” Alia said, feeling more nervous than she’d felt in years.

“You’re winning everything tonight, huh?”

Alia could barely force herself to make eye contact. She wanted to hide, or kiss Priyanka right there. Or run off somewhere quiet and play with herself for relief. Or murder Varun for putting her in this situation.

“I’ll just leave you two lovers alone,” Varun said, grinning. “Probably got a lot to talk about, I’m sure.”

Priyanka raised an eyebrow. “What?”

Alia felt a little better. It was obvious that Varun felt embarrassed by how poorly Priyanka had reacted to his dumb joke. “Oh, uh. Just a little joke, right? I mean, from that interview. Um. The one about you, and girls. You know.”

Priyanka rolled her eyes. “Ohhh. Right, of course. Yes.” She placed herself next to Alia and linked arms with her. “Yes, my girlfriend Alia and I do have a lot to talk about. Come, darling.” Priyanka pushed Varuna aside and stepped toward a row of small dressing rooms.

“I’m really sorry about him,” Alia said. “He’s a good guy, really. Just some of his jokes aren’t that great. All my friends were doing it, making dumb jokes about me and you. I’m sorry.”

Priyanka smiled. “Whatever. Besides, who wouldn’t want to be your date tonight? You’re basically the biggest celebrity here!”

Alia made a sour face. “Look, I said I was sorry. You don’t have to be sarcastic.”

Priyanka stopped. She put her hands on Alia’s shoulders and looked her in the eye. “Calm down, princess. I’m not being sarcastic. You are the biggest celebrity here, at least as far as this crowd is concerned. For the kids, the people younger than you, girls especially? You’re the hottest thing going.”

“Wow, um. Thank you.” Alia looked down at her feet. She felt so stupid. Priyanka was right, of course. Alia knew this should really be her night, and everything was going great. But somehow, Priyanka kept leaving her tongue-tied.

“And it’s my fault, about the jokes,” Priyanka said. She slid her hands down Alia’s bare arms, stroking her gently. She rested her fingertips on the waist of Alia’s skirt, tracing her fingers around the top, tracing the line where Alia’s skirt and skin came together. “I didn’t mean to cause you any embarrassment. I really said too much in that interview. I feel kind of silly for that. I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine,” Alia said. She meant it. “I was flattered. I dunno. I thought it was cool. You know how it is. You get a lot of fan-mail, letters and stuff, just like I do. Mostly from younger kids. But it made me really happy to think about you watching my movie. Sounds silly, I know.”

Alia copied Priyanka, putting her own hands on Priyanka’s matching skirt. They stood there for a moment, hands on each other. Priyanka’s fingertips felt so soft and cool against her skin. Alia just wanted to stay right there, just let the night go on forever, and relax in Priyanka’s glow. Her nervousness started to melt away. Alia locked eyes with Priyanka, giving her just a little bit of a smile. She felt their connection. She didn’t have to say anything, not with words. Alia let it all out–her fear, her lust. She told Priyanka everything she was too scared to say out loud in one long, lingering look.

“That doesn’t sound silly at all,” Priyanka whispered. She looked around, then gently pushed Alia into an empty dressing room. It wasn’t much–basically just a glorified closet with a well-lit mirror and a clothes rack. But it was private. Priyanka clicked the lock on the door.

Alia bit her lip nervously. Was this it? Was this the moment she’d been waiting for?

“Seemed like it would be nice to get away from everybody for a minute,” Priyanka said. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind alia’s ear, her fingertips grazing her cheek.

Alia couldn’t take another second of this. She had to act, had to risk it all. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Priyanka’s.

Priyanka wrapped Alia up in her arms. Alia felt Priyanka’s mouth go soft, felt Priyanka match her kiss. Priyanka’s mouth was so warm and wet. So inviting. Made Alia kiss her all the more ravenously. Their mouths opened wider. Alia tasted Priyanka’s tongue. Alia’s heart raced. She gasped for breath between their deep, wet kisses.

“You’re so fucking sexy,” Priyanka groaned. “So fucking glad you read that interview.”

Alia felt Priyanka’s hands squeeze her ass through her skirt. Made Alia press her body even tighter against Priyanka’s. Alia could feel Priyanka’s mound against her own. Drove her fucking wild, knowing how close their pussies were. So fucking close.

Priyanka tugged Alia’s skirt up high, exposing her panties. Alia felt Priyanka’s fingers trace the outline of her pussy lips through the thin fabric, wet with her lust. She sighed ecstatically and pushed her thighs farther apart. Felt so good. Felt so fucking good, the way Priyanka rubbed at her wet slit, even with the sheer fabric separating Priyanka’s fingers from her pussy.

“You got me so fucking wet,” Alia gasped. “Been thinking about you ever since, you know. And knowing you were back here? Been having such nasty thoughts about you. You got my panties soaked.”

Priyanka grinned wickedly, still rubbing Alia. “Well, I can’t say that you got my panties soaked. I hope that doesn’t make you sad,” Megan said, then pulled her skirt up high, above her crotch. “But that’s just because I’m not wearing any.”

Alia whimpered at the sight of Priyanka's bare, smooth pussy. “Fuck,” she said. “That’s prefect.” She pushed Priyanka's fingers away and pressed her pussy against Priyanka's, grinding eagerly.

“Fuck, that feels good,” Priyanka gasped. She stuck her fingers in Alia’s hair and pulled her in for a deep kiss while the girls rocked their hips in unison.

Alia could barely work her lips to kiss Priyanka properly. She was so horny, so close to orgasm, that it was almost like her aching clit was the only part of her body she was aware of. Alia felt Priyanka’s fingers again, only this time, Priyanka pushed her hand into Alia’s panties, touching her sex directly for the first time. Alia bit her lip to keep from screaming. Didn’t need to let everyone know exactly what was going on between them, while the awards show continued close by.

“You’re so wet,” Priyanka purred. “So hot on my fingers. God, you’re sexy.”

Alia couldn’t even speak. She just grabbed Priyanka’s hand, giving her the silent go-ahead. Priyanka slipped a finger inside her. Alia whimpered. No words, just the soft murmurs of her lust.

Priyanka licked her ear, then grazed her teeth against Alia’s soft lobe. “I need your pussy so bad baby,” Priyanka whispered, a fingertip rubbing at Alia’s clit.

“Fuck,” was all Alia could say. Her body was rigid, heart beating in her ears. Knew she’d be cumming before long.

Priyanka pulled her fingers out of Alia’s panties. Alia thought she’d pass out. “Don’t stop, don’t stop,” she moaned, nearly frantic.

Priyanka smiled at her, then sucked on one of her wet fingertips, rolling her eyes back in ecstasy. “My fingers taste amazing,” she said, then wiped her fingertips across Alia’s own lips. “I need a better taste.”

Before Alia could react, Priyanka dropped to her knees in front of her and jerked her panties down to her feet. “You better fucking spread,” she commanded, and helped Alia step out of her underwear.

Alia watched Priyanka press the sheer, pink panties into her purse. “Those are mine now,” she said, grinning, then brought her mouth to Alia’s wet slit.

The first lick was pure ecstasy, even better than Alia had let herself imagine. Alia had never felt anything that could compare to Priyanka’s long, wet tongue against her clit. Alia had to lean against the wall for balance. She worried she’d fall right over. She felt out of control. Priyanka was in charge.

“You taste so fucking good,” Priyanka said, in between licks.

Alia felt Priyanka’s tongue darting back and forth between her tight hole and her clit. Wouldn’t take much more. Wouldn’t take much more at all. She whimpered. She squeezed Priyanka’s shoulder, squeezing tighter and tighter as her orgasm approached. “Oh fuck, oh baby, oh fuck, oh baby,” she said softly, like a mantra. “Oh fuck.”

Priyanka’s tongue moved faster, faster, as Alia squeezed her shoulder tighter and tighter. So close. She felt Priyanka push a finger deep inside her. Felt so fucking good. “Fuck me,” she begged. “More, more.”

Priyanka complied, adding a second finger. Alia gasped.

“Whatever you fucking say, baby. Whatever you fucking say.”

Alia looked down at Priyanka. Alia pulled her skirt up higher. She wanted a better look, wanted to be able to see Priyanka’s long tongue lapping at her clit. Priyanka looked so sexy. Her eyes devoured her with a look of desire more intense than anything Alia had ever seen. And her tongue! Moving so quickly against her clit. Alia could barely stand it, but still she wanted more. Needed more. She pulled her top down, freeing her tits. Alia licked her fingertips and pinched her own nipples.

“You look so fucking sexy like that,” Priyanka said. “Love you touching yourself.” Made Alia pinch her nipples even harder. She watched as Priyanka wrapped her full, sexy lips around her clit and sucked, still using her tongue and fingers. Fucking perfect.

That was it. The orgasm hit Alia’s whole body in waves. She felt the ecstatic release wash over her, radiating from her pussy, spreading from her core to her toes, to her finger tips. “Fuckkkkkkkkk,” she whimpered. She grabbed Priyanka’s hair, pulled her face even tighter against her pussy, needing her there, close, for just a moment more. Just a moment more. Bucking her hips, grinding her clit against Priyanka’s soft, wet mouth.

“Oh my god,” Alia said softly, relaxing her grip. “Oh my god.”

Priyanka stood up, grinning devilishly. Her face glistened with Alia’s lust. Priyanka licked her lips slowly, seductively, as much for Alia’s benefit as her own, then wiped her face with her fingertips. “You’re amazing,” Priyanka said softly. She wiped her fingers on Alia’s skirt. “And pretty wet, too.” She gave Alia a long, soft kiss.

Alia felt herself returning slowly to her senses, but still basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. “We can’t leave yet,” she said. “Wouldn’t be fair.” She reached for Priyanka’s pussy, so eager to make Priyanka feel what she’d just felt, but Priyanka was fixing her skirt.

“I guess you’ll have to owe me,” Priyanka said. “I gotta go get an award or something. You know how it is, babe. You’ve got about a million. You’re the queen.”

Alia stepped between Priyanka and the door. “I am the queen,” she said. “And you can fucking wait, says the queen.”

Priyanka grinned. “Oh, can I?”

Alia nodded. “You’ll thank me for it, I know.”

Priyanka leaned in and cupped Alia’s breasts roughly, squeezing. She brought her lips to Alia’s nipple and sucked while Alia stroked her hair. “Oh fuck that’s good,” she sighed. Priyanka gave her a playful nip with her teeth then switched to her other nipple.

“But it’s not time for that.” Alia pulled away from Priyanka’s mouth. “We don’t have long, so I need to use all our time on your pussy.” Alia led Priyanka to the little desk by the makeup mirror.

Priyanka rested her palms on the desk, bent forward. She looked back over her shoulder. “What do you have in mind, exactly?” She gave her ass a shake.

Alia dropped to her knees. “You’ll see.” She pushed Priyanka’s skirt up high, exposing her tight ass. Alia pushed Priyanka’s legs even farther apart and started kissing her softly. Her thighs. Her pretty ass cheeks. Alia loved the way Priyanka’s skin felt on her lips. Soft and cool. And she could smell how horny Priyanka was, too. Smelled so fucking good.

Priyanka bent down lower, as though she needed any more encouragement. Alia grabbed Priyanka’s ass and squeezed, and pushed her face against her wet pussy. So hot and inviting. Alia licked eagerly, desperate for a taste of Priyanka’s lust. Felt so fucking good on her tongue. She found her tight hole and pushed her tongue in deep. Fucked her with her tongue. Alia’s nose pressed up against Priyanka’s tight little asshole as she worked her tongue back and forth, from her hole to her clit. She felt her face getting wetter with Priyanka’s nectar.

Priyanka rocked her hips back and forth, pressing her pussy against Alia’s face. Alia loved how she tasted. Couldn’t get enough. Didn’t care about winning any more awards. Didn’t care what she missed. Just needed her mouth on Priyanka’s pussy.

Priyanka reached back and grabbed her own ass, spreading her cheeks apart, just a little. Was that a signal? It had to be a signal. Alia licked all the way from Priyanka’s clit to her asshole in a long, frenzied stroke. Then again, then again.

“Oh my fucking god,” Priyanka said in a desperate whimper. “Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck. Your tongue in my ass. Fuck!”

Alia pushed her tongue harder against Priyanka’s tight little asshole. Could hardly believe what was happening, could hardly believe what she was doing, what she wanted to do. Shoving her eager little tongue hard as she could, making her tongue stiff against Priyanka’s ass.

“Now my clit,” Priyanka begged. “Suck my fucking clit. Please! Please!”

Alia wrapped her lips around Priyanka’s clit in a deep kiss, working both her lips and tongue fast as she could. Her nose pressed against Priyanka’s tight, wet hole. Alia could barely breathe, the way Priyanka pressed her pussy to her face. She didn’t care. Needed to make Priyanka cum. Needed to feel Priyanka’s pussy tighten when she came. needed to hear her scream.

“Fuck,” Priyanka grunted. “So good. Fuck. So close.”

Alia’s tongue danced against Priyanka’s clit while Priyanka bucked her pussy back against Alia’s face.

“Yes,” Priyanka groaned. “Yes. Yesyesyes. Yessssss!”

Alia felt Priyanka’s body go stiff, then relax, with a last loud moan. Alia kept licking, kept sucking at her sweet, wet pussy, getting every bit of her taste. She felt Priyanka’s pussy twitch as she came, then let her tongue slow down as she sensed Priyanka start to calm down after her orgasm.

Priyanka turned around and sat on the desk, then pulled Alia up to her face. They kissed deeply, Alia’s mouth still wet from Priyanka’s slit. “Thank you,” Priyanka said. “Thank you.” Over and over, in between kisses, her lips on Alia’s mouth, cheeks, chin. “Thank you.”

“Whatever,” Alia said, laughing. “I probably made you miss an award. They’ll probably give it to someone else now, because you were too busy getting your pussy licked.”

Priyanka shrugged. “There are other awards. Awards are no big deal. But the chance to get eaten out by someone as sexy as you? You know I can’t turn that down.” She gave Alia a last long, soft kiss. Then Priyanka checked herself in the mirror. She reapplied lipstick hurriedly, tried to smooth her skirt, then unlocked the door. “Nice to finally meet you, baby.” She gave Alia a wink, and bolted out the door.

Alia collapsed on the dressing room’s only chair, then pulled her top back up over her breasts and took a moment to fix her hair in the mirror. She wondered if anyone would suspect. She kind of hoped someone would. She was proud. Not a lot of girls managed to get licked in the middle of an awards show, after all. Let alone with Priyanka Chopra, of all people. Alia was as proud of that as any of her awards.

She stepped out of the dressing room, and looked at all the other award winners and stage hands and press people, scurrying around, oblivious to what had just happened in that little room. Alia took her time getting back to her seat, wondering who’d notice that she smelled like sex. She would collect another couple awards still, but that didn’t matter. None of it mattered. She wasn’t thinking of this as an awards night anymore. Alia was only thinking of Priyanka, knowing that this wouldn’t be their last time together. It couldn’t be.

Ileana D’ cruz Foreign Trip

b7962159590a3eac9560f1c41de952d9.jpg

Ileana D’ cruz was new in Bollywood but still she had made her mark with some hit films like Burfi and Main tera hero. She was young, pretty and had a figure which turned heads.. She had 32B boobs, a slim 24 waist and a tight 38 ass.. But her smile was the thing which gave men hardons… This is the time when she was most sought after actress in Bollywood.. She signed a contract for an ad film and had to go to Dubai for the ad shoot.. She left for Muscat at 8 pm at night and reached there by 2 am in the morning.. She got into a cab alone. But after travelling for about a mile the car broke down and she got separated from the rest of the crew and was left all alone.. She tried to call up the director but there was no connectivity.. She was feeling scared all alone in a foreign city.. She was wearing a black halter top that showed off ample amount of cleavage with no bra inside and tight denim shorts that barely reached mid-thigh.. She was looking like a complete slut.

Suddenly, a taxi stopped in front of her.She asked the driver, “Will u go to Hotel Intercontinental?”.. To her relief, he agreed and she sat inside the taxi.. While driving the taxi, the driver was constantly eyeing her through the rearview mirror.. He had made up his mind that he had to fuck this babe tonight… He stopped his taxi and picked 3 more men… 2 of them sat behind with Ileana and 1 of them sat in front with the driver.. The driver said ,” This is one hot chick… Lets fuck her nice”… He stopped the car in front of a cabin and got out… Ileana was already feeling uncomfortable but when the taxi stopped, she shouted, “What the fuck man!! Why have u stopped the car”.. Immediately, the 4 men were on her and 1 of them shouted, “You better keep the abuses down otherwise….”.. She tried to wrestle her through but she was no match for the 4 burly Men… She was picked up forcefully and taken inside the cabin. When they got inside the cabin, she gasped… The room was full of video cameras, sex toys and walls were full of pictures of hot models fully nude and getting fucked.. She was thrown on the bed and the 4 of them just gathered around her and stripped out of their clothing… She screamed, “What the fuck are u doing?? Just let me go”… 1 of them slapped her hard and said, “I told u to keep the abuses down”… Now, just see what happens to u… Listening to this, Ileana shuddered and backed away on the bed… 2 of them just grab her tits and pull her towards them… They tear off her halter top revealing those 32B boobs.. Her shorts are roughly pulled down revealing that she was not wearing a panty.. The men chuckled, “So she has come prepared for a fuck”… Ileana was feeling humiliated lying nude in front of these men… Her shaved pussy turned on the men… They started groping her tits and her body.. They played with her boobs for a while and then they got into action… One of them pushed his tongue in her mouth while 2 of them got to work licking her pussy and asshole… The 4th one was sucking her tits. The 4 men were mad with lust and were licking her pussy and asshole furiously… After 5 minutes of non-stop sucking and licking, Ileana shuddered and came hard. “Wow, this bitch is turned on as well”, they exclaimed......

23391173ef84dc971a1af8e86757aee3d20b158f.jpg

Till now, their cocks had grown to full erections… The biggest of them was 12 inches long and the smallest was 10 inches long… Ileana gasped wondering how could she take all of them. Now the first one shoved his cock in her mouth and started face-fucking her making her choke on his dick.. The other asked her, “Are u a virgin”.. She stammered, “Y-yes”. She added, “ I will give u money or whatever u want but don’t take my virginity”.
He said harshly, “Babe, we r gonna enjoy ourselves, even if u don’t enjoy”.
Saying this, he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and rammed it in… Ileana screamed out, “Oh! You mother-fucking bastard, pull out”… Hearing her abuse again, he started spanking her ass hard and started ramming even harder making her scream…. She was then flipped over into doggy style position and the guys continued pussy and face fucking her…. One of them smiled and got in position at her asshole… He savagely thrust his 12 inches cock inside her asshole and the scream she gave out could be heard all the way back to india!!

To quieten her, the 4th one shoved his cock inside her mouth.. All they could hear were moans… This savage fucking continued for about 15 minutes when the guy in her pussy shouted, “ I am gonna cum inside her”… That anal guy too shouted the same… Till that time, she had got about 6 orgasms and she was semi-conscious.. Suddenly, both of them increased their speed and within 10 seconds, both had shot atleast 7-8 ropes of hot jizz inside her pussy and ass each.. Still two people were left, they quickly took their position and starting ploughing inside her… By that time, both the other people had got back to full erection.. They both smiled and were ready for the onslaught.. What Ileana was about to get was the thing she had never expected in her whole life.. They both smiled again and then rammed their cocks inside her already full cunt and ass respectively…. This was the ultimate strength of Ileana’s tolerance… She screamed out so loudly that she was not able to speak properly for some time… They shoved a dirty handkerchief inside her mouth and resumed the fucking.. After 15 minutes of this hardcore fucking, 10-11 ropes of cum were shot inside her pussy and ass respectively…
They pulled out and asked her to suck their cocks clean… They said, “Babe, u have one tight cunt and ass.. But don’t u worry, it will not be so in the next few days..”. She stared at them in horror.. “What do they mean by 2 more days”. They seemed to read her mind as one of them replied, “Nothing much.. U r just going to fuck about 100 more men in the next week.. Then, u r free to go”. She was shocked but there was nothing she could do about it… So for the next week, she was a whore with people fucking her brains out for money.. After 7 days, she was not even able to walk..

She somehow managed to reach the police station to report the rape.. But she was in for a shock.. She went there to lodge a complaint but inside, she was raped again by all the police officers. After this incident, she went to the airport and somehow reached india.. There, she reported the incident but no one took her seriously.. Here too, the police inspectors and constables raped her the whole night inside the police station.. Ileana had finally become the ultimate whore.

Karishma and Kareena.......Lesbian Lovers

saif-ali-khan_kareena-kapoor_karishma-kapur___78672.JPG

It was a nice warm day in Mumbai, the sun was shining through the windows and dappling morning light onto Karishma's beautiful smooth skin when she woke. Karishma was beautiful woman with gorgeous milky white skin, fit but with a bit of meat on her bones - enough that she had nice bouncy tits and a big round ass. She had wavy brown hair that never looked too neat, just fell over her chest and looked totally natural. A truly stunning woman.

So when her sister Kareena walked in that morning to see Karishma's nude body splayed out over the bedsheets, mostly uncovered, covered in warm morning sun, she was not in a rush to complain.

Kareena was slimer than Karishma her breasts were round and perky, but not quite as big. And like Karishma, she had a beautiful big ass. After walking in and seeing Karishma like that, Kareena walked over to the bed, sat down and placed her had on Karishma's shoulder.

Wake up, sleepy! It's 7.30 - We promised ourselves we would be up by 7 to go for a run."

Karishma's eyes fluttered open. They had made plans the night before to get up early to start a new fitness regime.

"Ugh." Karishma grunted, "This already sucks, maybe we should start on Monday".

"That might not be such a bad idea", Kareena said, realising just how comfortable and spongy Karishma's bed was. "This bed is so comfortable, I am not surprised you had trouble waking up".

Karishma gave Kareena a sleepy smile and closed her eyes again, content in her decision to stay in bed. "What are our plans for later on today?" She asked.

"I don't know yet," Kareena said, "Mum thought we were going to be out exercising so she made plans with her friends, she's on her way over there now, so she won't be home until about 8pm".

"So we're home alone?" Karishma asked.

Kareena nodded, and they both sat silently for a few minutes.

Karishma quietly shifted in her bed, thinking about what she would spend her day doing. When she was home alone, she liked to read stories about lesbian sex on the internet and hump her pillow. She would often build up until she was about to cum, then stop. Then build up again, and stop. This would make her so wet that the pillow would often get soaked and sticky with her pussy juice, which made it feel even better. Karishma felt dirty thinking about girls this way, but she couldn't help her urges and decided that it was fine as long as she didn't tell anyone.

"What are you planning on doing all day?" She asked Kareena.

Kareena shrugged, "Probably just hang out in my room."

After another few minutes of silence, Amy pulled herself up off the bed and strutted off to her bedroom.

Karishma waited a few minutes to make sure kareena was well and truly gone. She grabbed her laptop from her desk, opened it up and typed "lesbian licking story" into Google. Scrolling through the various results, she clicked on a link called "Sloppy sisters eating wet pussy" and started reading.

Karishma knew that incest was wrong, but this story was making her sticky between her thighs. The idea of these 2 sexy sisters flicking each other's little clits with their juicy little tongues was too much to handle.

She grabbed her pillow, folded it in half and mounted it. She started grinding her wet pussy against the pillow and could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She humped her pillow sensuously, grinding with long, slow movements, feeling the fabric tickle her clit and feeling her juices run down between her lips and onto the pillow. She was in heaven.

She was enjoying the movements and edging herself up to orgasm again and again, so much so that she lost track of time. She was completely lost in the experience of sexual need.

Next update after reviews

Karishma-Kapoor-Having-Incest-Lesbian-With-Kareena-Fake-_001.jpg

kareena-kapoor-sleeping-high-quality-wallpaper-for-desktop.img%3Fcrop%3D1

Meanwhile, Kareena was laying in her bed trying to pass time. She was wondering what she might do for a full day - She didn't have her own car yet, and she had given up on her plans to spend time exercising. She found her mind wandering to the view from this morning - walking into Karishma's bedroom and seeing her beautiful, smooth body lying in the sunlight, loosely draped in sheets and her big soft tits on display. She was beautiful. Kareena couldn't help but think about how beautiful she was. She thought about how warm her skin must be, and how she wished she had the same tanned skin and big tits. She thought about how she looked so stunning laying there like a reclining nude in a renaissance painting. Then her thoughts started to get a little wilder. Kareena wondered what Karishma's pussy looked like, and wondered what she looked like when she was touching herself. Kareena, too, knew that these thoughts were wrong, but she suddenly felt so dripping wet between her lips that she couldn't help but keep thinking dirty thoughts. She started wondering what Karishma sounded like when she was cumming, and imagining what her clit would taste like.

Unable to get her mind off her unbelievably sexy sister, Kareena stripped off all of her clothing and crept up the hallway towards Karishma's room, hoping she would have fallen asleep naked again, so that Kareena could take a peek at her glowing body wrapped in sheets.

2017-kareena-kapoor-nude-porn-sexy-photos-9.jpg

As she approached, Kareena heard a gentle moan, and her heart began pounding.

She quietly pushed Karishma's door open enough to see what was happening inside.

Kareena saw Karishma straddling her pillow, her eyes closed, making a face of pure ecstasy and grinding her pussy into her pillow with the most reckless abandon. Kareena immediately felt her juices trickle down her leg, and her clit began throbbing uncontrollably. She wanted to service herself right then and there - she had never been so turned on in her life.

For several minutes, Kareena stared as her horny sister brought herself to almost-orgasm again and again. Eventually, Kareena couldn't hold back anymore - she knelt on the ground, pushed the door open a little more, and started teasing her clit with her soft little fingertips. The pleasure was so intense she was leaving a wet patch on the floor beneath her. She touched and teased until she, too, let out a little whimper. Immediately, Karishma stopped grinding her pillow and whipped her head around to see Kareena kneeling in the doorway with her hands on her sloppy little pussy.

23401866eade2c42b3cc9ba0205d31f1fb4cf9fc.jpg

"Kareena?! What the fuck are you doing?!" Karishma exclaimed.

Kareena stumbled to her feet, her legs shaking from the pleasure. "What the fuck are YOU doing?"

They both stood staring at each other, breathing heavily for a short while. Eventually, Kareena walked over and sat on Karishma's bed again, covering herself with the sheet. "I was just..." Kareena began. She looked across to the other side of the bed and caught sight of the story Karishma had been reading. Wide-eyed, she exclaimed "Sloppy sisters eating wet pussy"?!

Karishma felt embarrassed and shut the laptop immediately. "It's not something I usually like but this story was really sexy... Don't tell mum." Kareena blushed. Karishma realised that Kareena would not dare tell on her for reading about incestuous lesbians, because Kareena had been knelt down in the hallway, masturbating over her own sister.

"I won't tell if you don't tell", Kareena said, smiling a wicked smile.

Karishma giggled and blushed, falling back onto her own bed.

Kareena lay down beside Karishma and for a moment, they both said nothing. But soon enough, the air started to thicken with sexual tension. They could both smell each others' wetness, and both had been forced to stop what they had been doing before reaching hot, sweet orgasm.

Kareena rolled over and placed her hand on Karishma's chest, locking eyes with her for a moment before bowing her head down and taking one of Karishma's sweet, puffy nipples into her mouth. Karishma moaned and watched her lustful little sister getting her nipple nice and wet with her hot, sticky saliva. The excitement between them spiked immediately, both of them wriggling around in pleasure.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Karishma moaned, staring down at her sister drooling all over her erect nipples.

"Of course I do," Kareena said "I have been thinking about making you cum all morning".

Kareena knelt up, positioning herself over Karishma's perfect body. She leant down and massaged her big bouncy tits, making Karishma let out a whimper of pleasure. Kareena's fingers traced around Karishma's nice big nipples, occasionally flicking over them and giving Karishma a big jolt of pleasure.

Karishma felt as though she could have cum right then and there - she didn't think she would be spending the day getting her tits massaged by her temptress of a little sister, and she certainly didn't expect that anything could feel this good.

Kareena positioned herself down lower, placing sloppy kisses all up and down Karishma's steaming hot torso, leaving lipstick marks on her lower stomach and the space between her tits. By this time, Karishma's hips were bucking up towards kareena, and her pussy was so wet it had dripped all over her thighs, ass and legs. Kareena, too, was slippery between her thighs, every movement making her big, swollen clit squish against her pussy lips and excite her even more.

Kareena moved further down Karishma's body and was excited to finally find out what her juicy pussy tasted like.

"Are you ready, Karishma?" she asked, smiling at her sister with raging lust in her eyes.

"Yes," Karishma whimpered, "I've been on the edge for hours now, I need you to make me cum".

Hearing her sister say those words drove Kareena wild, and she immediately buried her sweet little face into her sister's steamy, sloppy cunt. Karishma squealed, feeling another person touching her wet pussy. Kareena flattened her tongue and ran it up and down Karishma's dripping slit, and flicked her clit with her tongue, making Karishma jolt with pleasure each time.

Kareena couldn't believe how responsive Karishma's body was to her every touch. Karishma's legs switched between opening wide and letting her juices run out all over the bed, and locking closed around Kareena's pretty little head.

As Kareena licked, sucked, spat, drooled and kissed her way around her alluring sister's hot little cunt, she felt her own pussy leaking all over the sheets. She had the sticky honey from her own pussy running down her legs, and her succulent little clit was absolutely pounding - she needed to cum so desperately or else she might go insane.

"I want to make you squeal." Kareena yelled in a shrill voice as she knelt up. Her face was dripping with her sister's syrupy pussy nectar, and she leant forward and placed a big sloppy kiss on her sister's wanting mouth.

"What are you going to do?" Karishma asked.

"I'm going to pleasure us both at the same time", Said Kareena in a whining, moaning voice, "I can't hold off for another second".

Kareena shifted forward, pushed Karishma's legs apart nice and wide, and started grinding their steamy little cunts together. Karishma and Kareena both let out long, interrupted moans. Both girls' clits were so stiff and swollen that they were flicking against one another, sending shivers throughout each other's bodies and sending them into a haze of indulgence. Their sticky juices mixed together, and both of their pussies were so unbelievably wet and slippery that their fucking made audible squishing sounds as they slammed their dripping little mounds together. The girls rubbed their cunts against one another in long, sliding motions, as well as little bursts of bashing clit against clit. The sex in the air was palpable - both girls were moaning and sobbing in pleasure and frustration, and soon enough, Karishma began tightening all of her muscles. Her eyes clamped shut and her mouth formed an 'O' shape. "I'm going to cum soon, Kareena. Make me cum on your clit, make me squeal!"

The look of Karishma's face full of need and animalistic desire, as well as her breathtaking dirty talk, was enough to bring Kareena into the same state.

Kareena leant over, still grinding against Karishma's warm, velvety slit. She licked Karishma's neck and moaned "Karishma, I want you to rub that sweet, sticky, hot little pearl against my slippery little pussy! Slide that little clit against my cunt, get that hot, sugary cream all over me. Cum on my juicy little pussy!"

Kareena's words drove Karishma wild, and her hips started bucking up and down, slamming even harder into Kareena's slit. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Karishma squealed. Seeing her unbelievably sexy sister orgasm pushed Kareena over the edge too - "Oh my god! Ahhhh! Oh my god baby, you're making me squirt!" Kareena screamed, honey gushing from both girls' pussies and all over each other and the bed. As their orgasms slowly mellowed down, they continued to gently stroke their sloppy pussies together, juices gushing all over their legs and cunts. Both girls were panting and letting out helpless whimpering sounds. Kareena eventually collapsed, landing her head between Karishma's big tits, and onto her heaving chest.

Kareena giggled. "I think we both agree not to tell mum about that..."

Karishma laughed, and they lay together still dripping wet and quivering before falling into a deep, satisfied sleep.

The End.

Interview With Deepika and Priyanka........ Original writer Charlie Harper

Deepika-Padukone-Is-Now-Going-To-Replace-Bestie-Priyanka-Chopra.jpg

The next episode of Female Film Star Secrets promised to be one of the best shows yet purely because it seemed that every show the guests were getting more and more dirtier. I had high hopes that my two guests for the next show,Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, would be just as dirty as the previous guests had been and certainly be up for some fun after the show.

Priyanka had stolen the show in huge film such as Baywatch and and she looked stunning as she joined me on set, wearing a long black dress with plenty of cleavage to lust over. Deepika Padukone, star of the new XXX series, was the
“Welcome to the show, ladies,” I said, admiring my two beautiful guests, “and let’s get on with the questions. What’s been your favourite movie to make so far?”
“I love making the Baywatch film,”Priyanka replied, smiling, .I enjoy every film I make as I see them as pleasure not work. Some are more challenging than others but Baywatch will always my favourite, I think.”
“I think there’s definitely something about making film series,” Deepika replied, also smiling. “I prefer making Ramleela film to all my other ones because you know the cast, crew and people really well and it’s great fun.

“Sex scenes are becoming more and more frequent in films these days, so how are they to film, would you do more and would you film same sex scenes?” I asked, directing the interview towards sex for the first time.
“Yeah, sex is becoming more frequent in movies but they’re not that bad to film,”Priyanka replied, looking directly at me as she answered. “The main one I filmed was for Quantico and that was OK to do but it was different because it was fully clothed. I’ve done some but I’m definitely not opposed to doing more, or doing lesbian scenes.”
“I don’t understand the overhype with sex scenes personally,” Deepika answered. “I did one for XXX and it added to the plot and was fun to film. They’re easy and natural if you love sex like I do, so I’d certainly not be opposed to doing more. As for lesbian sex scenes, that’s something I’ve never gone down before, but never say never.”
“So how are the real life sex lives?” I asked.
“Mine’s pretty good actually,”Priyanka responded,
Well, being single currently means sex is a lot harder for me to get than Priyanka,” Deepika replied. “As I said before, I’m quite a sexual person, so I do enjoy having sex and when I’m not it’s disappointing. But that’ll hopefully change when I get myself a boyfriend.”
“I’m sure that won’t be long,” I replied, excited that Deepika hadn’t had sex in a while as she’d be keener to oblige in some fun. “And do you masturbate in the periods when there’s no sex?”
“Of course, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t,”Priyanka answered immediately. “Masturbation is extremely underrated in my book, and it’s frowned upon, but I don’t know why. Everybody’s done it at some point and it’s so beneficial, it can relieve stress. I masturbate every day, regardless of where I am or whether I’m getting laid.”
“I totally agree with Priyanka,” Deepika said, “and I actually think it’s healthier to masturbate then not to. For me, masturbation’s a way to relax after a long day at work, a way to cure my sex drive and something to do when I’m bored. I’d do it every hour if I had the stamina, as it is it’s currently about two times a day.”
“Wow, that’s a lot,” I said, cock growing as I imagined my guests masturbating. “And what gets my guests off?”
“A variety of things to be honest,”Priyanka answered, smiling. “It can be anything from porn to just my imagination. I’d have to say porn’s probably my favourite to masturbate to, especially the parody stuff. But I like fan fiction as well.”
“Mine’s always been the same since I started doing it,” Deepika replied, also smiling. “It’s always been imagining myself in sexual situations with other celebrities. When I was younger, it used to be the bigger stars but now I’ve moved on to people I star in TV shows or films with, which I know is naughty but it just gets me going.”
“Interesting, Deepika, anyone in particular?”
“Well, no it just ranges from what mood I’m in,” she replied. “If I’ve just watched a film with a hot guy or girl in, it’ll probably be to them. Most of the people that have been on your show have been subject to my wild fantasies.”
“And have either of you ever experimented with other girls?”
“Yes,” both girls answered at the same time, before they laughed.Priyanka was first to continue, “Yeah, I experimented a lot when I was breaking through with any member of the crew or cast I could find. That was through my extreme horny stage. Since then, it’s become less and less but I created the lesbian initiation on the Marry com for any new female cast.”
“Nothing beats a little experimentation now and again,” Deepika continued, smiling atPriyanka. “It’s a change from the normal and I’ve actually had more success with women than men recently, just for a little bit of fun here and there.”
“Ok, we’re running out of time so one more question to finish,” I said, my cock fully hard as I anticipated what could happen after the show. “What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve done or the kinkiest place you’ve had sex?”
“Mine answers both questions,” Deepika said first. “It was back just before I made it big and I was out shopping with my mates. This really hot guy came up to me and my best friend and said were we up for some fun. At that stage of my life, I was up for anything so we enquired and ended up having a threesome in the car park.”
“Wow that’s amazingly kinky, Deepika,”Priyanka said, looking impressed. “I just have a fetish rather than a kinky thing or kinky place. I just love getting fisted, which might surprise a few people, but I really do. It just turns me on so much.”
“Wow, what great answers,” I said, ending the show rock hard as always. “Join me next time”
The moment the interview was finished and the cameras had stopped rolling, I released my rock-hard cock to the fresh air of the studio and in full view of Priyanka and Alexandra. The girls had made me so hard with their answers that it was getting to the stage where it was uncomfortable for my boner to be covered by my trousers. However, the guests didn’t seem surprised or disgusted by my sudden movement and in fact, a smile broke out over both their faces.
“So the rumours are true,”Priyanka said, standing up and removing her long black dress to reveal the fact she was wearing no underwear, “you do fuck your guests after they appear on your show.”
I was sitting there speechless, my hand on my cock, starting to stroke up and down as Deepika too got up from the couch.
“Time to add two more conquests to your list,” she said, as she took off her shirt and skirt to reveal her cute panties and made her way with Priyanka over towards me. Both girls were walking seductively and squeezing each other’s asses as they walked, their bodies’ things of perfection.
Deepika sat down next to me on the couch and turned her body so that her hidden pussy was facing in my direction. She pushed her hand inside her panties and began to rub asPriyanka kneeled at the floor in front of me, her hands replacing my own around my cock and gripping it, before lowering her head and sticking her tongue out to seductively lick the top of my hard cock.
She slowly lowered her head until my cock was in her mouth and then began to suck it passionately, her eyes fixed looking up as I watched the precious sight down below. Deepika had dispatched of her panties by this point and was now rubbing her pussy, completely naked, her other hand playing with her succulent tits and nipples. The brunette looked beautiful as she rubbed herself, slowly pushing a finger inside her with a soft moan as she continued to watch the blowjob.
As Priyanka looked up at me with her mouth full of my cock, I knew that if she continued sucking me in this manner, it wouldn’t be long at all before she made me cum. Knowing this, and deciding I didn’t want to cum through a blowjob, IPriyanka's mouth off my cock and pulled her onto my lap, giving her a kiss before beginning to suck on her tits and nipples.
Not being able to resist the urge any longer, I grabbed my cock and guided it towards Priyanka’s wet pussy and got ready to fuck the super-hot Indian star. Finding it, I pushed my cock inside her and grabbed her waist as she began to bounce up and down on my member, moaning as she did so, pushing her tits into my face.
Deepika was enjoying the fact that Priyanka and I had moved on from a blowjob and were now involved in sex, as she continued to play with herself. Her fingers were moving extremely quickly as she worked three of them in and out of her pussy, moaning incredibly loudly as though on the verge of her own powerful orgasm. Moments later, she did exactly that, as her moans became inaudible before she let out a terrifyingly loud scream and gushed her juices over her fingers, licking them after and tasting herself.
It was hard to contain myself, with Deepika orgasming in my ears and Priyanka bouncing up and down on my cock, but contain myself I did, at least for the next few minutes. It was certainly very difficult though, because Priyanka was incredibly hot and my cock felt so good buried in her pussy. My efforts weren’t at all helped either, by the sudden appearance of Deepika sucking on Priyanka’s nipples as I fucked her, an incredibly provocative sight.
Despite all my efforts, I knew they were going to be in vain, and as I pumped Priyanka as hard as I could, I soon felt my cock exploding inside her and my cum pushing deep into her womb. The feeling of hot sticky cum inside her seemed to spur Priyanka on towards her own orgasm, and as she kept bouncing up and down on my cock, her nipples being pleasured by Deepika, she reached her climax, screaming out profanities as she climaxed hard over my cock.
We sat there for a good minute, Deepika sending her head in the direction of our fucking area and lapping up any loose juices with her tongue, before I pulled Priyanka off me and stood up. Looking down at the two naked women sitting on my sofa, I couldn’t help but admire them for a couple of seconds. Reality soon kicked in though and, realising they would be getting impatient, crouched down on the floor in front of them.
Pulling Deepika Padukone closer, I buried my head in her pussy, her patch of brunette hair at the top a big turn on as I began to lick the up and coming actress.Priyanka pulled her in for a kiss, interrupting her moans, but there was no way I was going to leave her unsatisfied. Glancing up from Deepika's pussy, I found Priyanka’s area with my fingers and began to rub slowly what was an already soaked pussy from our earlier fuck.
Once I began to pick up a rhythm I was easily able to continue to lick Deepika's pussy as I pleasured Priyanka Chopra with my fingers. I pushed a couple inside her with relative ease, as the two women continuously made out above my head, separated only by the occasional moan from one of the two women.
I was passionately working away on the two women, using my fingers on Priyanka and my tongue on Deepika, and it seemed I was more skilled with the latter of my two movements. Deepika hadn’t taken long before she was cumming when she’d been masturbating, so the feeling of a tongue in and around her pussy was something that meant she had hardly any control. She let out another huge scream as she climaxed for the second time that evening, covering my tongue in juices.
Once I’d lapped up all of Deepika's sex, I was able to solely focus on making my other guest reach climax again and, remembering what she’d said before, I tried to work my whole hand inside her pussy. A couple of minutes, and some strenuous hard work on both counts, and we were finally there, as my whole hand pushed up and down inside Priyanka’s pussy, her fetish being realised once more.
I didn’t realise she was cumming until her juices began to flow down my arm and she let out a huge sigh of pleasured relief, kissing Deepika passionately, I sat down on the sofa next to the two beautiful ladies and began stroking my cock again, back hard and ready for another fucking.Priyanka looked eager to have another go on it, but I put my foot down and grabbed Deepika and straddled her across my lap.
I began to guide my cock to her pussy, but decided that it was about time I got some anal sex, and earmarking Deepika as a type of girl who enjoys that, rubbed my cock against the entrance to her back passage, “Fuck, I’ve never done anal sex before,” she said, catching me off guard as she lowered her tits into my face to give me better access to her asshole. “Take my anal virginity go on, take it.”
Not wanting to refuse the actress’s request, I pushed my cock into her asshole, having lubed it up, and worked my way deeper and deeper inside her, until I had nearly six inches inside her pussy.Priyanka, meanwhile, had disappeared for a few minutes but so focused was I on fucking Deepika's asshole, I hadn’t noticed her leave the room.
She returned moments later, as I was still working my cock deeper into Deepika's asshole being met by a lot of resistance as it refused to widen, but she came bearing gifts. In her left hand was a huge dildo, one of the biggest I’ve ever seen.
She climbed back onto the sofa and took up the position Deepika had earlier when she had switched positions with the Priyanka, and brought the dildo up to her mouth, sucking on it and wetting it before she thrust it inside her. It was a hot sight watching her fuck herself with a dildo, but Deepika's ass had widened enough so she could take my full cock, and as she rubbed herself at the same time, her third orgasm of the day neared.
Moments later, that familiar scream came out of her mouth as her juices flowed over her fingers and my lap, my cock buried in her ass.Priyanka had been working her dildo in and out of her pussy so fast, she had sped up her orgasm speed too, and moments after Deepika, she was covering the dildo with juices, before sucking them off.
That left just me. I was coming closer from fucking Deepika Padukone up the ass but the girls seemed to know exactly what to do to make me reach my own orgasm. Clambering off me, she got into a position and began to take my cock in her mouth and suck it passionately, her eyes fixed upwards just as Priyanka’s had been. Talking of Priyanka, she soon joined Deepika and started to exchange my cock between them,
As the two tongues exchanged my cock, I felt my cock ready to burst again. Taking over, I jerked my cock over the open mouths of Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra and covered them both in hot sticky cum, before collapsing with a huge smile, as they cleaned each other off.

Munmun Dutta AKA Babitaji Audition for Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma

munmun-dutta-in-bikini_142658515190.jpg

Munmun was really excited. She had done a couple of modeling assignment but none of them were good enough to make her a star. But today was a different story, "Neela Tele Films " one of the most recognized names in small screen called her for Interview, it was a big role in their upcoming Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.

Munmun-Dutta-In-Pink-Dress.jpg

She was wearing a simple summer dress that fell about half-way to her knees. Her hair was let loose, she was wearing high heels sandals that matched her dress. She was feeling a little nervous as she entered into the office of Asit Kumarr Modi. She noticed the huge desk with a couple of chairs in front, a sofa along one wall, and two closed doors. She guessed one would be a private bathroom and the other a closet. There was many cameras I that room.

“Hello, Munmun. Thank you for coming. I'm Mr. As it Kumar modi and I'll be conducting the audition.” Asit greeted her.

She was immediately put at ease by his smile and charm. She had heard that some girls had to do “stuff” to get a part, and she might consider that, if she REALLY had to. She hoped she wouldn't.

“Hi, Mr. Kumar. Thanks for the chance to audition. I'm pretty excited about it. It's for a new show, right?”

He motioned for her to sit in one of the comfortable chairs. When she did, she noticed she could not sit with her legs together comfortably, but he had sat in his chair behind the desk, so it would be alright.

“Yes, it is. You will be playing the role of a modern Bengali women whose married to a south Indian Scientist, your character has a lot of glamour and sex appeal so you have to wear skin tight clothes and Sexy short dresses and be a little slutty. Will you be comfortable with doing that?”

She nodded her head and looked toward the camera closest to her.
“I guess I should have told you,” he laughed as he started to explain, “I'm recording all the auditions, Munmun. I want to see how you appear on screen. It's part of the agreement for the audition.”

“It's OK, I was just curious, that's all.”

He cleared his throat before he continued. “Munmun, I have to tell you that I'm pretty impressed so far.”

She sat up a little straighter in her chair, which opened her legs wider, which was all captured by a camera she didn't know was on under the desk. Mr. Kumar was watching on monitors that were built into his desk. He also had to slightly adjust his growing erection.

“There are a few things to be considered. As part of the agreement for the audition, you know that what we discuss here will not be discussed by you with anyone outside of this room. It's called “non-disclosure” and it's a pretty standard thing. Understand?”

She nodded, and wondered if this is where she would have to do “stuff.”

“Because of the scenes, I need to know what you would look like in skin thight short clothes. I'm sure you didn't bring one with you.”

A shake of her head, before she thought quickly and replied, “But, um, if you want, I could, um, show you what I would look like in just my, um” she dropped her head before continuing in an almost whisper, “bra and panties.” She looked up at him, waiting. He was smiling. OK, this was it.

“Only if you are comfortable doing that, Munmun. There were two other girls today who weren't prepared and didn't want to “expose” themselves like that.”
She brightened and replied, “Well, bra and panties is almost like a bikini anyway. I think it would be OK, if that's alright with you.”

She stood when he nodded his head and sat back in his chair. He seemed to be adjusting something in his pants, but she wasn't sure. She took a deep breath, then slowly raised her dress over her head, then dropped it on the empty chair. She turned around in front of him, allowing him (and the camera) to see her from every angle. When she stopped, he had stood up and walked around the desk. OK, this was it. He was going to suggest something else, and she was ready to do anything. After all, it could make her a big star!

Very nice, Munmun. Nice lines, nice curves, and,” he stopped behind her, his hands on her bare shoulders, "a very sexy body. I like the bra and panties. You are a very sexy girl, indeed.”
He squeezed her bottom over the panties. That surprised her. He squeezed again and she realized that she liked that touch. Besides it was part of the audition, so she didn't object. The next move surprised her even more, and she almost said something, but decided she liked that even better!

His hands moved around her and covered her 35B boobs, gently massaging them. He was pulling her against his body, and cock was now pushing against her panty covered ass! He was whispering in her ear.

“These are very nice too, Munmun. Since this will be a family show, there won't be any nudity, but I would like to see for myself. Do you object? And before you answer, the other girls did.”

That was the deciding factor. She wanted the part, so she shook her head in a “no” manner and waited. She didn't wait for long. His hands unfastened the simple clasp in the front. Her bra was sliding off her shoulders as she was breathing very shallow now. The bra fell to floor at her feet.

She felt his hands rubbing gently on her panty clad ass. Next thing she knew, his hands were pushing her panties over her hips and sliding down her toned legs, she work out daily sonher body in a perfect shape. She had hoped that would help her get the part, too.
Without hesitation, she kicked her sandals free of her feet, then stepped out of her panties. Now, she was totally nude in front of a male. Mr. Kumar's hands were moving back up her bare thighs, and coming to rest on her hips. Her breathing was still shallow as she realized she also felt a tingling in her pussy.

“Munmun, you are such a beautiful girl, your skin is so smooth,” he was whispering in her ears as his hands moved across her bare skin.

The combination of the touches and the whispering had her so relaxed all she could respond was a mumbled, “Thank you.” Her eyes were closed as he continued to touch her.

His hands moved around her body, over her tummy and up to cup her huge melons She involuntarily moaned when he cupped the mounds and began to massage them. He pulled her nipples away from her body, rolling the ends between his thumb and fingers. Her legs trembled and grew weak.

Umm,...oh, wow, I mean, um, No one has ever touched me like this. It feels so nice.” She was almost purring. He started moving her towards one of the closed doors. She allowed herself to be pushed through where she saw a large bed. They stopped at the edge of the bed and he turned her around. His hands cupped her face and he lowered his mouth to hers. Softly, he kissed her lips, his tongue pushing between them. She felt her arms moved up to circle his neck, and opened her mouth to receive the tongue. Again, her knees went weak as the new sensations washed over her. The tingles in her pussy grow stronger.

His hands had left her face and were exploring her body once more. They had moved down and were cupping her ass. Munmun's toes curled up as she her excitement grew. Suddenly, he stopped and looked at her. He lifted his shirt over his head. He kicked off his shoes then unbuckled his pants She decided it was worth it for the part, and although many would say she was prostituting herself to get a role, she didn't care. It was only sex, right? No big deal. That's what she kept telling herself.

He lowered his pants and briefs, his erection popping free. Without thinking, she took the throbbing member in her hands, her thumb rolling over the tip where precum was leaking.

babitaji-sucking-dick.jpg

" Do you like the way it feels in your hands?” She nodded as he continued, “Now, put in in your mouth bitch"

She opened her mouth to let the crown slip between her lips. Her tongue slid along the shaft as she looked up at him. She hoped she was doing it correctly, as she really wanted this part. His hands were on the back of her head now as he started pushing more of his cock inside her. When the tip hit the back of her throat, she gagged and he pulled back. SLAP!! "Don't you dare to stop bitch ! Now suck my dick if you want the role"

Again, she started sucking his cock and soon was taking all 7” inside her mouth. She wondered what would happen next, as her jaw muscles were getting sore. She didn't have to wait long, as he pulled back and told her to lay on the bed. 'This is it,' she thought. He stepped between her spread legs and looked down as he lifted them up.
His tip was rubbing against her moist slit as he added, "I won't fuck you if you say no.” She nodded her head. As the tip slowly spread her lips,
"Ah Ahhhh!" She squealed as his thick shaft parted her tight lips.

"Ah, oh fuck its big! Ah oh, oh god that hurts!" she screamed out, tightening her muscles.

She wiped a tear from her cheek and he felt her relax as he slowly pushed inside her. Her vaginal walls stretched to accommodate his prick.

"OOooooohhh yes oh god that's it you shit oh no, no I,I, ooohh, ahh."she closed her eyes as moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Her erect nipples jutted out from the peaks of her magnificent orbs and pointed toward the sky. He reached up with his hands and groped both of her boobs. Munmun eyes opened as she felt her tits being squeezed. She smiled at him as he forcefully massaged her melons. He pushed a little more of his cock inside of her, and then he started to rub her nipples.

"You have such nice tits slut," he commented as pinched at each of her nipples.
BABITA%2BJI%2BAND%2BBAGHA%2B(1).jpg

"They're all for you!" She said smiling. "Ah, ooh, yes, ooooh," she cooed as he inched a little deeper. He looked down at Munmun, who looked like she was getting more acclimated to his size. She wasn't grimacing or biting her lip. Her mouth was partly open and she let out short moans and sighs. He started to push his cock in and out of her pussy at a slow but steady rate. Her pussy was so warm and tight.

She was moaning louder now, "OH fuck, yea, yea, Ah ah ouch Ah oh god! Oh fuck please oh, ohh, aw, uhuh, Ah, ahhhhhheeee, oh yes, yea don't stop." She soon got used to his movements and her pains were overwhelmed by feelings of pleasure. "MMMmmm Ah, oh yeah, oh fuck Asit ji! Ahohoooh Ah Ah, uhuh, Ah, Ah, uhuh oh yes! Pound my tight young pussy! Oh fuck, don't stop. Ah faster Asit ji !"

"This slut is thight " he thought to himself. He looked down at Munmun, who was biting her lip and moaning as he fucked her. He made slightly deeper thrusts and started to intensify his pace. Munmun's tits bounced up and down as he pounded her tight pussy. "Take it bitch," he grunted. "Your pussy feels so good, oh, oh fuck! Take it! Take my fat fucking cock you whore!"

His cock rubbed against her tight inner walls with every stroke and intensified her pleasure. "YEA OH YEAH! Oh fuck me you big fuck! Oooooh Ah AhohhhAH! Oh fuck, it's so good! Oh Fuck Meeeeeee! AhhhoooohAhyee, oh I'm gonna cum! My Ahyyah PUSSY is going to... oh, oh god, yea uhuh aw, oh yeah, oh, oh god" She screamed out.

Asit was now plunging the entire length of his cock inside of Munmun with every thrust. She squealed and squirmed as the pleasure seemed to consume her. He felt her pussy muscles flex against his engorged shaft as she started to climax. Asit could feel the warm juices leaking from her cunt.

"Oh, oh, ooh, oh god I'm cuuummmmmiiinnnnggg!!!!" She screamed out. "Yes, oh yes, oh, aw, ooooh, oh god, fuck, ah Ah uhuh oooh oh mmmm oh..." As her orgasm subsided her audible moans turned into whimpers and sighs. She cupped her own breasts as he continued to fuck her. Asit took one really deep stroke, pushing his entire cock inside of her and holding it there. "Oh god it's so big inside of me," she panted.

“Turn over, onto your hands and knees.”

She quickly did what he asked, and was rewarded once more with his cock moving inside her warmth."OH yes!" Munmun squealed as he entered her. She sat back slightly and pushed his stiff member further inside of her. He grabbed her hips from behind and started to slowly buck his pelvis as he pulled her ass towards him. "Oh, Mmmm aw, ah, uhuh, ooooh, oh fuck!" She moaned as his pace hastened. He started to fuck her aggressively from behind. His thrusts were fast and long. Munmun's ass slapped against his pelvis with every stroke. The rhythmic clapping noise created as their midsections repeatedly smashed together was accented by her moans of pleasure. "OH [whap], oh, oh, [whap], oh fuck, [whap], Mmm, Mmm [whap] oh god! [whap] Don't stop, [whap], Ah, ooh, [whap], Mmmm, oh [whap], Ahuh oh, [whap] Fuck me! [whap] Yea, oh fuck [whap] meee, oh yeeeee[whap]aaaaaahhh [whap] it feels [whap] so good!"