How to make my wife a hot wife?

As the title suggests, I have a sharing kink and I want share my wife with others and want to see people breed her. Any pointers on how to make her a hot wife?
Extra info
1. We have been married for only more than six months
2. She is 24
3. The only kink she has is a bit of PDA.
She also has been talking about starting an onlyfans (without face). But starting an only fans wouldn't generate fans just like that. So I told her we should post in reddit and stuff. Nothing so far.

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
As the title suggests, I have a sharing kink and I want share my wife with others and want to see people breed her. Any pointers on how to make her a hot wife?
Extra info
1. We have been married for only more than six months
2. She is 24
3. The only kink she has is a bit of PDA.
She also has been talking about starting an onlyfans (without face). But starting an only fans wouldn't generate fans just like that. So I told her we should post in reddit and stuff. Nothing so far.
The thing here is, are you really sure. If you are than with in 6 months your wife could be ready for orgy.
But you must be sure, this is a route of no return. Once crossed, she can fuck anyone, even you want or not. She gonna fuck. So first make sure you are okay with it in reality. If yes then I can tell you actual steps from which your wife gonna fuck anyone

The thing here is, are you really sure. If you are than with in 6 months your wife could be ready for orgy.
But you must be sure, this is a route of no return. Once crossed, she can fuck anyone, even you want or not. She gonna fuck. So first make sure you are okay with it in reality. If yes then I can tell you actual steps from which your wife gonna fuck anyone

Maybe you are right!! There's no dipping a toe and then going back. But I beleive I would be okay. A control over who she is with is would be the better choice, but in all honesty I don't care much. I really do want to see her get fucked by someone else.

Maybe you are right!! There's no dipping a toe and then going back. But I beleive I would be okay. A control over who she is with is would be the better choice, but in all honesty I don't care much. I really do want to see her get fucked by someone else.
If you are that sure then that's good. The first thing is you have to do a guided brainwash of her in such a way that the dopamin in her brain is triggered with these acts.

There are many ways to make it happen, but make sure the man you want to fuck your wife must be trust worthy. As man have tendency to degrade and flex then can do many horrible things.

If you are that sure then that's good. The first thing is you have to do a guided brainwash of her in such a way that the dopamin in her brain is triggered with these acts.

There are many ways to make it happen, but make sure the man you want to fuck your wife must be trust worthy. As man have tendency to degrade and flex then can do many horrible things.

Yeah that's the plan TBH. I have been slowly giving pointers and making her more dating as an exhibitionist. Currently she wears very low cut tops ,and I make her go braless in public. She does get excited after an outing. If she becomes okay with exhibition, I believe she will in time bend to my will of getting shared.

Yeah that's the plan TBH. I have been slowly giving pointers and making her more dating as an exhibitionist. Currently she wears very low cut tops ,and I make her go braless in public. She does get excited after an outing. If she becomes okay with exhibition, I believe she will in time bend to my will of getting shared.
Yeah this concept works. As the saying goes it's hard to convince but easy to confuse. If you mix a already stabilize fetish with another one the probability that she agrees to fuck to anyone you want increase. If you are able to make her orgasm by following your commands and you repeat the same behaviour there is a high chance that she do whatever you want, atleast in bed :)

Yeah this concept works. As the saying goes it's hard to convince but easy to confuse. If you mix a already stabilize fetish with another one the probability that she agrees to fuck to anyone you want increase. If you are able to make her orgasm by following your commands and you repeat the same behaviour there is a high chance that she do whatever you want, atleast in bed :)
Haha. Exactly. It will take time. But good thing take time am I right!!

I usually don't see people with a bit of an Idea regarding this, hence the message.

So do send me a DM. Apparently I need 10 posts to send a DM

This is my "Session" ID

05d626572d6e23acb33e74eb3b1dbd73f406af76fb55f128cea048df6bd4f01607