Adultery I Watched As My Goan Wife Roselin Was Fucked

I Watched As My Goan Wife Roselin Was Fucked
The moaning sound that cuckold hubby heard coming from his bedroom was the sound of his wife....

There before my very eyes my lovely Goan wife and one of the paperboys from our newsagents shop "Shanrose", Leroy, were semi-naked and in a wild embrace on our bed ! My Goan wife Roselin was clad only in her bra and panties. Leroy was wearing only a pair of silky black boxer shorts (my wife's favorite). The look on my wife's Goan face was incredible as she tilted her head to receive the hot kisses he was delivering to her lips, mouth, and tongue.

Their hands raced over each other's bodies, as they raced to divest themselves of the remainder of their clothing. The teenager undid my wife's white bra and her magnificent breasts sprung free, the nipples full, swollen with tension. He eyed her tits seriously for a moment. "You've got the most beautiful tits on earth" he said. "They're all yours, only yours," my Goan wife whispered, pulling her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts out towards his face.

His response was instantaneous. His mouth caught and sucked at the first nipple until it hardened, then covered her other breast. His wife Roselin was in heaven. "Oh God," she moaned, her eyes closed, her hands holding his head to her ample breasts. Her nipples had grown to tiny points, the rock-hard nubs jutting out proudly from her chest.

Leroy was pushing down the elastic band of her panties now, moving his hand down inside of her tiny black panties from the top. Roselin moaned as Leroy's hand moved up and down against her pussy. After a few more seconds of this he carefully eased her panties down, moving them over her firm round arse.

Once they cleared her beautiful bum, her panties fell to the floor around her ankles, and my Goan wife absent-mindedly stepped out of them. Leroy gently lowered her onto the bed, until she was lying naked underneath him.

My Goan wife bent her knees and spread her legs wide, and the teenager knelt between her widely flared hips, and kissed her distended clitoris with his tongue. "Oh God, darling," Roselin groaned.

As he went down on her and plunged his face and tongue into her beautiful, shaved pussy, my Goan wife went wild, crying out how much she wanted him to fuck her. His tongue slowly and deliberately circled my wife's Goan swollen clit, teasing the pouting lips of her hot pussy.

Roselin was writhing on the bed, moaning "Oh God" over and over again, as she pulled his head closer into her bucking hips.

Her eyes were closed, her gorgeous face whipping from side to side on the pillow, globular breasts heaving, as her body responded to his glorious lovemaking.

Leroy raised his head slightly, still maintaining his tongue deep in her pussy, as my Goan wife twisted and churned her hips, raising her legs way up into the air, bending them at the knees and hips.

As I watched, she reached up and wrapped her slender arms around her knees, and brought her upper thighs back down until they both pressed sharply down into her big, well rounded breasts. This caused my wife's Goan back to arch up, bringing her buttocks way up off the bed, and the angle better permitted Leroy to work his tongue even deeper and deeper into my wife's Goan sopping-wet pussy.

As her pussy became more lubricated with her love juices. Leroy's tongue moved in a long, slow curve, starting at the base of my wife's Goan spine, licking along the cleft of her buttocks, pausing to push deep into her vagina, then lifting to tease the sensitive skin where the lips met and the tingling clitoris between them. Leroy gently slid two fingers up into my wife's Goan sopping snatch while he sucked her dripping clit.

Roselin began the long breathless groaning towards what appeared to be a mammoth orgasm approaching. Leroy's tongue teased my wife's Goan pussy, alternately licking her lust-plumped vaginal lips and clit, while he continued to plunge his fingers in and out of her sopping vagina.

"Oh God, don't stop, don't stop now," my Goan wife moaned, thrashing about on the bed, "I'm going to come, please, suck my clit harder, make me come," she begged. It was too delicious, this going under. She was seconds away from total release. I watched as he sucked harder on her clit, his fingers plunging in and out of her pussy in a blur of motion.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, I'm almost there, oh God, yesss...." Roselin screamed out.

He shoved his thumb up her anus, his tongue sucking Roselin's clit like his life depended on it. "Yesss...yessss....like that....yessss...I'm cumming.....I'm cummmminnnngggg!" my Goan wife screamed.

My Goan wife screamed her pleasure as she came and came in a prolonged orgasm, her hips bucking off the bed, her breasts flopping wildly, as her body exploded with pleasure in response to the teenager's loving ministrations.

It seemed it would go on forever. Each time the sensations ceased, Leroy would thrust his finger deep into my wife's Goan arse, or lick her clitoris, or bite the lips of her cunt, and it would start all over again; until, out of sheer exhaustion, my Goan wife pleaded:

"Stop, Leroy, stop !" My wife's Goan body stopped twitching after several minutes, as the teenager continued to gently lick her engorged clit.

Finally Roselin weakly pushed his head away, and he slid between her outstretched arms as she embraced him loosely. "That was the best," Roselin whispered to him.

As his robe fell open, my Goan wife stared at his throbbing cock, inched from her mouth, and moaned softly.

As I watched my Roselin stroke his cock with her fingertips, I couldn't help but stare in amazement at his huge cock. It was ten inches long, and it was thick, my God, it was thick.

"Such a big cock," Roselin cooed, "Like a big lollipop." This was a terribly exciting moment for me.

I was about to watch my Goan wife take the teenager's cock into her mouth. With a moan of frenzied lust, Roselin reached out and wrapped her fingers around it.

Holding the shaft steady, Roselin lowered her head and gently kissed the bloated tip. As my wife's Goan hot breath fanned his cock, Leroy shivered lustily. Roselin's stiff nipples were grazing his body, her luscious big tits swaying gently as she crawled into position.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around the thick, hairy base of his cock, steadying the bucking shaft, gently cupping his balls in her palm.

With a moan, my Goan wife stuck out her tongue and began lashing it all over the engorged, purple head of the teenager's cock. I shivered with delight. Roselin slavered over the head of his cock, greedily licking up the single drop of pre-cum that had formed, moaning at the taste.

"God, I love you," my Goan wife groaned, as she slid the head of his cock into her mouth.

Roselin sucked more and more of the teenager's cock into her mouth, her tongue dancing along the sensitive areas of his cock with wild abandon. My Goan wife gently massaged his swollen balls with her fingertips, and Leroy moaned deep in his throat.

Incredibly, his cock was growing bigger, bigger than any cock I had ever seen. It was swelling in her small mouth. Yet Roselin had no difficulty in taking his cock.

She deep-throated him until her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and then slowly let it slide out of her mouth with a loud plop.

Then she settled down into a rhythm, sucking his cock, her head bobbing back and forth over the stiff shaft, while she moaned in obvious enjoyment. Leroy now had a hold on my wife's Goan head and he was pushing it, pulling it, mumbling, "Good, so good, so good, good...."

My Goan wife tore at his hands and threw herself back on the bed, spreading her legs and thighs wide open in shameless invitation, working to position her body under his, begging, imploring him.

"Now Leroy, now, please. Please put it in me, oh, let me, let me put it in. Oh, I love it so much. Fuck me, fuck me good."

She took the head of his giant cock and guided it to her flared vaginal lips.

His cock found the outer lips, and she let go. She was a slave to her desire, and she needed his cock to quench the fire in her loins. Yet he did not give her what she wanted.

He rubbed his erect cock up and down her pussy lips, slapping her vaginal mound with his cock-head, and Roselin moaned. "Oh, God, Leroy, I need you. I need you so bad." He teased her, not allowing her the penetration she desired.

My Goan wife wrapped her hand around his cock and fondled it. "This is what I need. I need this inside me. Please don't make me wait to feel your wonderful cock deep inside me. I need you inside me," my Goan wife begged. "Oh, Leroy, my big stud, make love to me! Please take me now!"

"Oh yes, my King, hurt me!" my Goan wife moaned just before the teenager entered her, her eyes transfixed on his mammoth cock.

As he slowly slid his giant cock head between her pussy lips, Roselin screamed. Leroy slowly slid his monster cock into my wife's Goan willing pussy, straining against her pussy lips, as her vaginal walls quivered and stretched to accommodate his huge maleness.

"Why?" Leroy teased, "Looks as though you're enjoying it."

"How can I? It's the size of a fucking watermelon," my Goan wife gasped, working her hips in an incredibly sexy manner to receive him. The teenager withdrew the entire length of his cock, and slowly re-entered my wife's Goan tight pussy. "Shove it in me, liebchen," my Goan wife cried, her vagina surrendering to the wonderful feelings his cock was producing in her pussy.

Leroy pulled out and re-entered her again and again.

Each of his re-entering thrusts brought a fresh "Aaahhh..." from my wife's Goan parted lips, as her head whipped from side to side. I watched as my Goan wife reached down with her small hands, grasping her big, firm breasts, squeezing and twisting them.

She pumped her buttocks as far and as fast as she could in an effort to make his cock work as deeply into her pussy as it would go.

With a loud sigh, Leroy lifted himself upon his hands and knees, his back bowed slightly as he looked down beneath him, and smiled as he saw the reason for his pleasure.

There below his hard, flat stomach I could see the thick furry shaft of his huge cock just before it disappeared into my wife's Goan body. As he slowly but firmly thrust his hips upward, causing that fat shaft to sink into my wife's Goan Goan body.

I saw her lift her body up off the bed in an effort to receive as much of his cock as she possibly could.

I watched my wife's Goan hairy cunt pumping up and down in rhythm with the teenager's matching his strokes.

When he withdrew his cock, leaving only the head of it within her, it actually sucked the flesh from her inner vaginal area, outside the now inflamed labia, fully exposing her clitoris.

As he shoved his thick shaft forward into my wife's Goan eager pussy, all that flesh disappeared, and in fact so did half those lips, being stuffed deep within her love channel.

At first I thought he might come right away, but then he settled down into a rhythm. His strokes were now longer, faster, unceasing ones, and soon he was fucking my Goan wife relentlessly, driving his cock into her unremittingly, as my Goan wife squirmed to encompass his thrusts. I was scarcely breathing as I watched the teenager and my Goan wife together in bed.

It was then that the magnitude of their unholy coupling struck me. He was fucking my wife. My loving, caring, beautiful wife.

The teenager was fucking my Goan queen, the woman, who had saved her virginity for me on our wedding night, I had taken the precious present she had saved for me on our marital bed.

The young woman who had carried my babies in her belly. This sweet, gentle woman who had since matured now had a teenager's cock in her body.

He was fucking the woman who given birth to our children. Now this teenager had invaded that sacred place in her body. He had entered her secret, hallowed garden.

Roselin my Goan queen was letting him plow her women hood. She had invited him to posses her. She had chosen to take him inside of her willingly.

It was just too much for my brain to fathom. Quietly I unzipped my jeans and wanked my cuckold my cock for my wife's happiness and for their shared sexual pleasure, wanked for the fuck she was receiving, wanked for her black boy Leroy who was giving her pleasure, wanked for there coupling, wanked for the union in our marital bed, her fuck, her love fuck.

Wanked, Wanked, WANKED for my dear wife Roselin

I came for them in there honor, I could hardly get the words out of my mouth.

"My darling... wife... Roselin... my Roz... my... my Roz....... I spilled my load for you."

My Goan wife was on her back, her legs spread wide, thighs bent to her chest and held by the teenager.

Her head was turning side to side, eyes pressed shut in ecstasy as she moaned in pleasure. Leroy was leaning forward over her, propping himself up with his arms, driving his thick cock deep into my wife's juicy Goan pussy.

Her legs were around the outside of his upper arms toward his shoulders, her pussy was wet and wide open, as he fucked her hard and fast with his big tool. And she'd never looked sexier. I loved the way my wife's Goan lips formed a sensuous "O" as she moaned.

I loved the way her black tits bounced on every stroke. I watched as my wife's Goan dark hips moved in perfect rhythm to the teenager's thrusts, his big strong arse bouncing up and down between her thighs. Thighs that were originally meant for me. I couldn't help looking at his huge cock, covered with her love juices, sliding in and out of my wife's Goan pussy.

Leroy continued pounding his big cock into my wife's Goan dripping pussy. His cock was long and hard as he drove his thick member deep into her, thrusting himself into her cunt, burying his cock to the hilt.

Her wetness glistened on his thick shaft as he stroked it in and out of her Goan cunt hole. His cock was stretching my wife's Goan pussy as he entered her.

Over and over he plunged his big cock deep into my wife's Goan glistening pussy, thrusting deep and pumping, pumping, giving her every inch of his great length and thickness.

"Leroy, darling, God, you're so big, so much fatter than My hubby's's cock," my Goan wife gasped.

At first he continued fucking her, as her pussy expanded. "Too hard," he asked, "want me slower?"

With a painful effort, my Goan wife brought her hips off the bed and linked her ankles behind his back. This sent him into a frenzy of jack-hammering. His cock now seemed to be attached to a pile-driving mechanism as he held her by the hips and relentlessly hammered his cock into her.

With great power he plunged into her, deep, deep into her. He thrust at her, hacking at life, splitting her wide with his fury.

He plunged, rutting, with a rage that drove my Goan wife to a sweaty convulsion, as she squirmed slickly beneath him, trying to encompass and hold his frenzied blows.

He put one hand over my wife's Goan mouth to stifle her screams. Then he rent her brutally, oblivious to her pain or pleasure. He did not speak, but with intent ferocity rent the pale heart and continued to plunge even after my Goan wife collapsed prone and boneless beneath him, a continent conquered by his hard blows.

My Goan wife enthusiastically received his huge cock into her, taking his cock deep into her cunt, moving with him, returning his thrusts, joyously working her pussy onto his big hard cock. She wept with pleasure, urging him from crudity to cruelty, calling him her

"White man," her "King," her "Master." Her pussy was gushing her wetness as his mammoth cock filled her cunt again and again, opening her wide and filling her beyond belief, penetrating so very deep.

She was humping and bucking against him, taking his huge cock deep within her to the depths of her womanhood, grinding on his great manhood and crying out her pleasure as he thrust deeply into her, invading my wife's Goan pussy.

Leroy plunged his thick cock deep into my wife's Goan cunt, stretching her, filling her to capacity-then withdrew, wet with her juices, only to plunge again, driving deep into her excited pussy. Again and again the teenager thrust his fat cock into her as my Goan wife wantonly spread herself for him, taking his 9" thick-veined manhood deep within her hot cunt.

Leroy shoved his big cock harder and faster into my wife's Goan pussy as she continued to cry out in ecstasy. At first her legs were in the air, bouncing up and down in rhythm to his powerful thrusts.

Then they were wrapped around his waist. Then Leroy positioned her legs over his shoulders as he pressed them down on her chest for maximum penetration.

My wife's Goan ankles were now pinned to the mattress beside her ears and her pussy was being pounded to mush by the teenager's huge cock. The mewling sounds of pleasure coming from her throat were sounds I had never heard before.

As their hips and groins thrust together and her head began to be slammed against the headboard, my Goan wife dug her nails into Leroy's back and told him that she had "never been fucked so deep or so hard."

I was getting excited watching my Goan wife being fucked like this. They had been at it for twenty minutes as my Goan wife fucked the teenager's huge thick dick with wild abandon.

Roselin was in ecstasy, approaching orgasm, thrashing her head from side to side, her thick black hair flying.

Her body was damp from the perspiration of her love as she thrust her hips, taking his length deep within her. Her cunt was wet with her juices, her wetness making fuck sounds as Leroy pumped his big black young cock deep inside her.

She cried out, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oohh, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop now! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm goingg too cummmm!"

Leroy continued to drive his cock hard and deep into my wife's Goan pussy as she began to cum. She was delirious, yelling out, "Ohhh Yess! Ohhh God Yesss! Ahh! Ahhhh! Yes! Ohhhhuuunngghhhhh! Ohh Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He was relentlessly driving his massive cock deep into my wife's Goan ravaged cunny, pumping, pounding his hard, thick manhood into her throbbing cunt.

Roselin was endlessly cumming, yelling, crying out, thrashing, frantically thrusting her hips over and over again as Leroy drove his huge cock to the depths of her cunt, causing her body to shudder with wave after crashing wave of orgasm. Roselin was making guttural animal sounds as Leroy held her by the hips, fucking his entire length into her soaking pussy.

Roselin was having multiple orgasms, her pussy was throbbing, contracting, sucking, milking his huge cock as Leroy fucked her. Roselin was continuously moaning, throwing her head from side to side, delirious with orgasm as for several minutes Leroy continued to pound his big cock into her.

As I watched my Goan wife get her brains fucked I was amazed at the intensity of her orgasms. She was cumming and cumming and screaming for her young black buck to fuck her harder and deeper.

I was amazed at how her pussy stretched to accommodate his huge cock, accepting it, swallowing it completely, surrounding it, taking his length and width deep within her tight folds.

Their pelvic areas were drenched with the wetness flowing from my wife's Goan pussy. I watched in awe as the teenager kept driving his huge cock deep into my wife's Goan pussy, over and over, thrusting, driving, pounding, causing her to scream as she climaxed again and again.

Her cunt was throbbing and quaking, gushing her wetness as his rock-hard cock pistoned deep into her over and over, causing her to experience multiple, shattering orgasms.

Soon Leroy slowed his pace until he was languidly stroking his hard and bulging member in and out of my wife's Goan soaked and ravaged pussy as she came down from her orgasms. Roselin was as limp as a rag doll and her breathing came in ragged, panting gasps. She was still moaning as the last of her orgasms ebbed from her body.

Leroy then slowly slid his cock very deep and completely into my wife's Goan cunt, causing her to moan loudly in pleasure.

In that position, pelvis to pelvis with his 9 thick inches of hard white cock buried completely within her, he reached with his right arm under her and around her waist, lifting her and holding her as he rolled over onto his back.

Roselin was now laying full length on top of Leroy with his big cock still penetrating deep into her pussy.

Roselin pushed herself up to a sitting position, leaning slightly forward, propping herself up with her hands on his chest.

Roselin tilted her head back and cried out in pleasure as she leaned back and sank farther down onto his massive cock, her small body quaking in orgasm, her tight pussy clenching and contracting around the stiff manhood filling her so completely.

After her orgasm subsided, she began to ride him again, slowly, raising slightly off his huge erection, then sinking back down upon it, taking him deep into her cunt, grinding down onto him, milking his marvelous cock.

"Oooh, yes," she cooed.

"Your cock is so fucking big! It's so thick and fat! Oh it's so...good!" My Goan wife Roselin was moaning quietly with her head thrown back as she gently rode the teenager's cock.

She would raise slightly, an inch of his thick member withdrawing from her slick Goan pussy, then she would grind down hard upon him, exulting in the depth to which he penetrated her, moaning from the exquisite pleasure his huge cock gave her. For a long time she rode him like that, being fucked so deeply and completely it was incredible.

Seeing my Goan wife so wanton, so intoxicated by sex, so taken over by lust and animal love had me turned on like I had never been turned on before.

My wife's Goan pace began to increase. Her strokes were still short, but now faster, more insistent. Leroy was reaching up, squeezing my wife's Goan firm tits in his hands, his fingers pinching her erect nipples as he thrust his cock deep up into her wet pussy while she ground down upon him.

Roselin's juices were flowing from her cunt in a torrent. She was leaning forward, pressing her tits into his hands, moaning continuously as she rode his raging cock.

Roselin was panting as her strokes became longer and longer until finally a full ten inches of hard thick cock was pummeling in and out of her drenched cunt as she rode him with wild abandon.

The teenager was ramming his huge erection hard up into my wife's Goan cunt as she slammed down upon him, his cock driving, pounding, deep into her tight pussy. His toes were beginning to curl as my Goan wife furiously rode his mammoth cock.

My wife's Goan cunt was gushing and slurping as his giant rod rammed into her again and again. She couldn't get enough of his big cock as he pounded it into her.

"You like that don't you?" he asked her, holding her by the waist as he slowed his pace.

"You love getting fucked by a teenager while your husband is out don't you?"

"Ohhhh..." my Goan wife tried to respond, "Leroy, please...ummmm.....you feel so good!"

"You like that, eh? You like this big black cock, don't you, darling?"

"Ohhhhh...yessss.....yesssss....ooooohhh...I love it!
Give it to me baby, give it all to me.
No one has ever been that deep in me.
Keep fucking me baby!"

Without hesitation Leroy again picked up the pace and complied with my wife's Goan wishes.

By now my Goan wife had no trouble whatsoever handling his huge cock. I'm not sure how long all this continued, but before long the teenager informed my Goan wife that he was about to cum.

"You about ready, babe?" Leroy grunted, "I'm almost there!"

"Ooooohh...ooooohh....yessssss lover.......," my Goan wife moaned, "I just remembered, I'm currently off the pill, and I'm ovulating, so just.......ummm......Just pull out .....ahhhh.....when you cum! Please don't cum inside me. You'll ...ummm... make me pregnant."

"No way lover," Leroy panted, as he continued to thrust, "I'm gonna cum inside you... I'm gonna make you pregnant... you ready?? I'm going to come in your pussy, I'm gonna make you pregnant," he groaned, fucking my Goan wife hard and fast.

"I'm going to shoot my load up your tight little cunt, and fill your cute little tummy so full of sperm, you'll be walking bow-legged from carrying my children. I'm going to keep your belly full of my babies until you're too old to get pregnant any more. You'd like that, wouldn't you, love?"

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh yes, yes, yes! I want to feel you cum! I want you to cum in me! Oh, yes, fill me with your cum" Oh, yes, fill me with your cock, fill me with your cum!

"Shoot your load up my pussy, my king," my Goan wife moaned,

"Go....umm.......go ahead......make me pregnant..........ooooohhh.....I'm your baby now!"
"Oh yessss!" "I'm cumming tooooo....give it to me baby.....oooooooooooohh.....don't stop......not yet......ummmmmm......... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

My Goan wife practically screamed as Leroy's back arched and he began the final thrusting towards orgasm.

"Up my pussy," my Goan wife replied, riding his cock for all she was worth.

"I can't wait," my Goan wife screamed at him.

"If I don't feel you pumping my womb full of baby-juice in the next minute or so, I'm going to scream! Now get on top of me, get your cock inside me, and fuck me until you squirt me full of your baby-making cream. Let me feel my son's teenager squirting his baby-making sperm up inside my slutty belly where it belongs."

Leroy grasped my wife's shoulders and flipped them both over until he was on top again, and straddled my wife's fleshy Goan thighs in a deep squat.

Feverishly, my Goan wife guided the teenager's jutting monstrosity down toward the wet, gaping core of her cunt.

She rubbed the head of his giant cock up and down the weeping furrow of her pussy.

Holding his cock in his hand, he pushed it back into her cunt and re-entered her again with a long, slow, skewering thrust. My Goan wife moaned thickly, her fingers scrabbling at the sheets, as the teenager's enormous cock burst into her wet flesh. "You're insatiable," my Goan wife moaned.

"Only with you, lover, only with you."

Sliding his hands under her body, he twined his fingers in my wife's Goan long gold necklace and scraped the chain over her stiff nipples.

Beneath him, my Goan wife whimpered joyously, her body succumbing to the teenager's needs, as he pushed his white slab of meat in and out of her wet flesh. He now possessed her totally and utterly, subjugating her flesh to his desire.

The teenager closed his eyes and plunged into her, hurting her, and my Goan wife was screaming for mercy, begging him to stop.

My wife's Goan chest was heaving and her breath came in sobbing gasps as the teenager continued to pound her cunt savagely without respite. Her head began to be slammed against the headboard as his thrusts speeded up. My Goan wife said she wanted his hot sticky sperm coating her vagina.

"Look at you," Leroy panted between thrusts, "Demure Goan wife and wife, with her son's best teenager's cock stuffed up deep inside her belly, wanting him to squirt your sexy little tummy full of the thick sticky white-stuff that makes babies. Shame on you, wanting your son's teenager to knock you up! Well, I'm gonna do just that. I'm going to give the teenager's Goan wife just what horny women like her need: a big belly swollen with a child. Wouldn't you like that, my slut?"

Hearing his obscene words, and feeling his big cock slip-sliding inside her, was too much for my wife.

She began to cum again. I watched her as she writhed underneath him, her body exploding into another orgasm. Her head moved from side to side on the pillow as little screams of pleasure came from her lips. Something that NEVER happened with me.

Between all the hot action and their dirty talk, I knew it wouldn't be long before the teenager would be squirting jet after thick white jet of his baby-making cum right up inside my wife's unprotected Goan womb.

"You want me to put a baby in your belly ?" Leroy panted, fucking her hard as the sweat poured off him.

"Ooh, Yes ! Make my belly big. Make me pregnant" my Goan wife moaned.

"Make me pregnant baby! Oh please, please make me pregnant!" my Goan wife begged him.

"Ready for that baby, love," Leroy asked, and my Goan wife again begged him to impregnate her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, let everyone know that I fucked some black stud's cock up my pussy and had him cum in me," my Goan wife screamed. "I want to feel your baby come pushing out from between my legs, I want to have your black baby..."

Suddenly my Goan wife stiffened and shouted as she orgasmed, then she screamed in a shattering climax as Leroy's huge cock quivered, swelled and erupted within her, exploding, throbbing, jerking and pulsing, the hot burning liquid spurting from his scrotum, splashing his hot cum inside her, spraying his virile seed to the very depths of her fertile, unprotected pussy.

Her cunt was throbbing, pulsing, contracting and clenching around his cock as the teenager sprayed his thick load in my wife's Goan quivering vagina.

His ejaculation was gargantuan, his huge cock spasming, jerking, throbbing, pumping torrents of cum, fertilizing my wanton wife's Goan unprotected womb.

For more than a minute he continued to cum, yelling and yelling, pumping jet after jet of white love ropes of spunk deep into my wife's Goan unprotected pussy, sending her into another orgasm as his sperm spurted deep inside her.

It felt so good to watch him let that stored-up load of pregnancy juice go. Wave after wave of release swept through him, as I watched him empty his big black smooth balls in my wife's chubby Goan belly.

Looking at my wife's distended vaginal lips oozing Leroy's seed, knowing that millions of his sperm were already wriggling their way up inside her womb, was almost enough to make me want them to start all over again.

My Goan wife seemed to read my mind. "I hope I'm pregnant now."

Even as she spoke, his seed was oozing and soaking into my nubile wife's Goan belly; and millions of his vigorous sperm were seeking refuge in her fertile womb.

I almost came again, at the very thought of the teenager making a baby in my wife's womb. A black baby, OUR black baby.

Soon they slowed and finally stopped, the teenager lying with his head between my wife's Goan breasts as she played with his mussed hair.

They both lay there panting as their bodies recovered from the great experienced.

Come was oozing out of her cunt all around his cock, down the sides of her legs, running down his cock.

Both their crotches were soaked in cum. "Was that right?", Leroy asked my wife, as he withdrew his now-flaccid cock and flopped down on the bed beside her.

"Delicious, darling," my Goan wife whispered, stretching her legs, "That was worth waiting for." As his cock withdrew from her cunt, great wads of cum flowed from her, running down into the crack of her arse, dripping onto the bed.

My Goan wife kissed Leroy deeply. I could see my lovely wife's Goan legs with the teenager's cum seeping from her ravaged pussy. My Goan wife lay there with her eyes closed, freshly-fucked looked on her face.

I returned hom. Roselin came home shortly afterward and fell asleep immediately. My mind was elsewhere. The images of my Goan wife writhing under the teenager's love strokes was seared into my brain.

I feigned a headache and went to my room. I masturbated repeatedly into the night as my brain re-played what I had witnessed that afternoon. The next day I confronted my Goan wife with what I had witnessed.

I had expected her to break down and say she was sorry for her behavior, and that it would never happen again.

I had believed that she would be repentant and that things would be restored back to normal again. Was I wrong! My Goan wife called me a shameless voyeur and said that I ought to be ashamed of myself for spying on her!

She told me she intended to keep seeing Leroy because they were sexually gratifying for each other, and that the sexual variety and fulfilling a desire of having a black lover satisfied a longtime fantasy of hers.

I was horrified. "But you could get pregnant," I shouted in disbelief, my world crashing down around me.

"Well, what do you suggest I do?" my Goan wife asked in a tight voice. "I am a grown woman with physical needs and Leroy takes care of those needs for me. I enjoy my time together with him, and I intend to keep fucking him"

Relenting, she told me that she would be very discreet in her relationship with the teenager, and promised to tell me whenever they were together. Then my Goan wife dropped an even bigger bombshell!

She told me that she had come to a cross-roads in her life, and that she needed something to provide her with a meaningful existence. She told me she wanted to have a baby and that she intended for Leroy to sire the baby in her. I was horrified. I begged and pleaded with my wife, trying to make her see reason but to no avail. I knew there was no stopping her now. I begged and begged…

For the next three months, my Goan wife and the young teen spent every possible minute with his hard cock buried to the hilt in my wife's Goan tight cunt. My Goan wife told Leroy about my discovering them together in bed.

Thereafter, they were both brazen as hell. Leroy would come over to my house and my Goan wife would fly into his arms and usher him into her bedroom. Leroy would cup my wife's Goan breasts or fondle her arse in front of me and I was helpless as long as my Goan wife consented.

They would disappear into my wife's Goan bedroom, and my wife's Goan groans of love resounded through the house for hours each afternoon.

Every afternoon my Goan wife lay moaning beneath him, begging him to impregnate her, as the teenager spread her legs wide and slowly stroked his big cock deep into her dripping pussy. My Goan wife was all molten heat, seeking this teen's brutality, clutching him and moaning.

I guess he reminded her of what it felt like to be a real woman.

My wife seemed to love exciting the teenager with her naked body... to feel his hands caress her breasts, squeezing and pinching her erect nipples while his long, hard cock filled her vagina completely... his narrow hips thrusting powerfully... pounding her juicy, quivering cunt into a mass of creamy froth as he fucked her from orgasm to delicious orgasm.

It seemed my Goan wife was finally getting the kind of sex she had always desired, hard and thrusting from a black boy. I had never been into rough sex, and I guess my Goan wife had often fantasized about rough sex with teenagers, teaching them, taking there virginity, teenagers who would fuck her hard and long, ramming her horny, wet cunt with their cocks till she passed out with pleasure.

To her utter delight, my Goan wife was getting that and I was powerless to stop her.

They never tired of forming sweaty, abstract patterns; the teenager's white loins locked deep inside my wife's Goan pale prison. They fucked every afternoon, and my Goan wife resolutely refused to use birth-control. It seemed like my wife's Goan shaved vaginal lips were almost continuously dripping thick white goo; which ran down her legs in obscene drools.

My Goan wife was loving it. I was becoming sexually obsessed...and loving it. I kept thinking back over my sex education lessons and fantasizing about the power of the teenager's cock plunging deep inside my wife's Goan unprotected womb, ejaculating sperm, filling her crack, inseminating her. What a turn-on!

It was the same story every afternoon. Every time Leroy approached orgasm while fucking her, my Goan wife would whisper hotly in his ear. "Cum in me lover, put your life into me." By this time, the teenager was fully into it. If my Goan wife wanted him to squirt her tight little crack full of his greasy, potent cum, then he would.

If my Goan wife wanted him to knock her up, then he would. So it went on. Each day her young black bull would send shot after creamy thick shot of his fertile seed deep into my wife's Goan womb.

Spent, he would lie on top of her, and she would whisper in his ear. "You'll make me pregnant, won't you? If I don't get pregnant this time, promise you'll keep trying until I do?." Leroy promised, spraying his virile seed into the depths of her fertile womb at least twice every day.

My Goan wife said she loved the feel of his sperm splashing into her warm, liquid depths. It was inevitable. My Goan wife got pregnant, her stomach swollen with the teenager's child growing inside her.

The evening of the day she told him, Leroy was in bed with my wife, making vigorous love to her. They were now so brazen that they often left the bedroom door open a crack, so I could watch my Goan wife getting her pussy pounded by the teenager's huge cock.

As I watched, Leroy wiggled his hips from side to side with each thrust, causing my Goan wife to buck and writhe sensuously beneath him.

She jerked her hips high up off the bed, throwing her pussy up at her young lover's pounding cock like a bitch in heat.

Leroy loved it! Lustfully, he gazed down at my wife's Goan gooey wet pussy, enjoying the sight of his long, thick cock, slicing deep into the welcoming tightness of my wife's Goan hairless cunt. The more my Goan wife squirmed and bucked under him, the harder Leroy fucked her, returning her wild abandon with equal vigor.

As my wife's moans of pleasure became louder, Leroy thrust more strongly, moving his cock back and forth inside my wife's Goan pussy with the power and rhythm of a pile-driver.

He gave her everything he had, panting into her shoulder as he fucked his young big cock relentlessly in and out of her wet pussy-slit. My Goan wife grimaced with pleasure as the teenager started to give her the fucking she so desperately craved.

Roselin's gushing pussy contracted wetly around Leroy's rock-hard cock as she humped up eagerly to meet the teenager's jarring downward strokes. Oblivious to everything except the intense, carnal pleasure of their forbidden union.

"Oh God, Leroy, that's so good! Ummmm, yeah, ram it into me baby! Keep fucking me baby!"

Leroy hunched his young hips with all his might, driving my wife's Goan arse deep into the bed with every powerful thrust. Her juice-filled pussy was steaming, her legs wide open, the heady odor of hot pussy permeated the air.

My wife's Goan dripping pussy slurped obscenely each time the teenager plunged his cock into it, filling the room with the juicy wet sounds of heavy fucking. Leroy was fucking my Goan wife almost brutally now, and with every savage thrust, his enormous cock seemed to pierce her wide-open pussy-slit even deeper.

His big hairy balls smacked repeatedly against the puckered little rosebud of my wife's Goan stretched anus, making an obscene slapping sound which reverberated loudly in the room.

My wanton Goan wife squeezed the teenager's bunched arse-cheeks and pulled his cock into her weeping pussy, squealing and whimpering with forbidden love as her young lover fucked her relentlessly. His thick, ridged cock-shaft plunged repeatedly between the tender walls of my wife's Goan fleshy pussy, exciting her immensely, pushing and stretching the juicy, pink flesh, until my Goan wife passed out from the incredible waves of shuddering ecstasy that raced unchecked through her quivering loins.

As he disengaged and flopped down on the bed beside her, he noticed my wife's Goan eyes were closed and her hips were swaying. He reached for her distended clitoris and began to stroke it gently, as his tongue danced in her mouth.

He continued stroking her vagina, his fingers flitting over her pubic mound, as he applied steady pressure to her clitoris. "Oh, darling, darling, I'm wet all over", my Goan wife groaned. As I watched, Leroy gently inserted a finger between her swollen pussy lips and began working it in and out. He moved down on my Goan wife and rubbed the tip of his nose in her pussy folds. He licked her vaginal lips, gently sucking on her clit.

"Oh God, don't stop, I'm almost there...", my Goan wife moaned. Leroy moistened the finger in her pussy and gently inserted it into her anus, as his tongue twirled inside her. Roselin moaned and came with a shudder and a sigh. And a third time.

And a fourth.

Finally, she was done, and she collapsed into Leroy's arms, as he held her close. She finally summoned up courage and said, "I'm going to have your baby." Leroy looked at her "and my hubby is going to look after it"

"I'm pregnant," she said again, "And the baby is definitely yours." The teenager stared at my wife, his cock growing as hard as a baseball bat. She told him again about what she had learned.

"I thought I was too old to enjoy sex again. I thought I was too old to be changing diapers again.

I thought I had had enough children to last me a lifetime!", Roselin whispered, "But now I'm glad I've got your baby growing inside my belly. Pretty soon my stomach will swell with your child, our child. Thank you for making me pregnant, lover. Thanks for allowing me to have your baby."

"Your cock is so big, I just have to taste your cock, darling! I just have to suck it into my mouth!", my Goan wife whispered wickedly.

My Goan wife began to lick Leroy's cock clean. He gasped when he felt my wife's warm wet lips wrap around his super-sensitive glans.

I could see my wife's Goan lips pressing against the sensitive flesh of the teenager's now-hardening cock, while the tip of her tongue played over his tingling piss hole. I saw the teenager's cock growing larger as she licked and tongued it, his glans. Roselin ran her hands up between Leroy's legs and grabbed his balls, wrapping her fingers around them and squeezing gently.

She sucked on his pulsating cock, making it fill her mouth. "Oh God! Oh, baby! It feels so good! Suck it, lover! Don't stop, baby! Please don't stop!", he pleaded, grabbing a pillow, digging into it with his fingers.

My wife began sucking up and down on his cock. Her fingers continued to work busily between the teenager's legs as she sucked him. His legs began to quiver as the intensity of his love increased. It wasn't long until he was writhing in pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Yeah! I . . . I'm gonna shoot it if you don't stop sucking me!", Leroy groaned in a frenzy.

"Oh, yes, lover! I want you to do just that! I want you to empty the load of cum you have in those nice fat balls of yours, darling! Your cock and balls will feel just wonderful while your cum is shooting out through your hard cock! I want you to feel good, darling! I want you to feel free to do anything that makes you feel good! You do want to shoot your load now, don't you, lover?"

"Oh, my black boy ! Yes! Yes! Come in my face!, Fuck, yes! love your cum! Cum your load, cum my face, cum my face !"

"OMG! I'm doing it! Oh, fuck! Fuck yeah! Here it comes! Wank me off, baby! I'm shootin'! Ahhhhhhhhh!"
the teenager cried.

Hot, thick cum jetted from his cock as he shot a huge load covering Roselin's face and tits. My wife my beautiful wife.

"Oh!" my Goan wife gasped, the first spurt splashing on her chin. She began jacking the teenager's cock swiftly then making him come in a giant explosion.

The squirts of hot come juice sputtered onto my wife's Goan cheeks, her nose, on her forehead, in her hair. She made soft cries of pleasure as she jerked the teenager off, rivulets of his white creamy juice gushing from his jerking, exploding cock. Come juice splashed onto her chin, neck and tits, drenching her face with the creamy wetness.

Her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, were drenched in Leroy's come juice, and then she closed her eyes as his cum spattered them. I watched wide-eyed as spurt after spurt of cum shot from the head of the teenager's cock and splattered all over my wife's Goan beautiful face. My Goan wife parted her lips and was just moving her tongue forward when the teenager sent a scalding spurt onto her bottom lip and tongue.

With a anguished wail, my Goan wife began licking, tasting the sweet hot come juice of her young lover's balls. She swirled her tongue about the head of his cock, her face thoroughly coated with his thick juices. The stuff dripped from my wife's Goan face in big white ropes. She flicked out her tongue and licked her lips, smiling wickedly at the teenager.

"It tastes so good, darling! And there's so much of it! I want to suck every last drop of cum from these darling balls of yours!" my Goan wife said, engulfing the teenager's oozing cock with her warm wet lips.

Leroy's cock was very sensitive after he shot off. I saw every move of my wife's Goan tongue and lips against the teenager's cock head. My Goan wife gently sucked at his cock, draining his cock of jism. A lot of cum had dripped from his cock onto his balls.

She was soon busy licking his balls, running her tongue down his rapidly-softening cock to his balls, moving them around in her mouth and washing them with her tongue and lips.

She sucked one of his balls into her mouth, then the other. She came into his arms then, and they slept, wrapped around each other.

The teenager insisted she have the baby. My Goan wife agreed. Her full stomach grew to the size of a large, ripe melon; her dark brown skin drawn tight over her greatly swollen womb.

He stopped cuming inside her because she loved to jerk him off in her face and over her swollen breasts and bulging belly.

My Goan wife Roselin had our "black" baby last month.

Last edited: