Official ICONIC : June Edition ➣ Monsoon Magic Special ➣ 2024

There can only be one king.
Senior Moderator
Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-1

Black-And-Yellow-Dark-Animated-Video-The-Time-Of-Rain-Instagram-Post-1

Hello and welcome :welcome: my dear Lustywebians :hello: to the June 2024 Edition of ICONIC :cheers2:

The monsoon season has arrived, bringing with it the refreshing scent of rain, lush green landscapes, and the soothing sound of raindrops. June marks the beginning of this magical time when nature rejuvenates and life feels anew.

Monsoon is a season of renewal, where the earth quenches its thirst and everything around us comes to life. It's a time to enjoy the cozy indoors with a hot cup of tea, listen to the rhythmic rain, and embrace the serene beauty of rain-soaked surroundings.

In this Monsoon Magic edition of ICONIC, we celebrate the charm of the rainy season. From monsoon travel destinations and tips for staying healthy during the rains, to heartwarming stories and poetry inspired by the monsoon, we have a lot in store for you.

Join us as we revel in the enchantment of the monsoon. We hope this edition brings you joy, inspiration, and a sense of tranquility.

Enjoy the monsoon and stay dry, dear Lustywebians! 🌧️✨

Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. See you all in the next month's edition :love: Till then Enjoy the Monsoon and rain...

Last edited:
Senior Moderator
Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-3

Black-and-Peach-Look-of-the-day-Photo-Collage
Welcome to Celebrity Chronicles with E$COBAR Ft. rusty blade
It was lightly drizzling due to the monsoon, and the weather was quite romantic :kiss4: . Now, I am a single guy, no girlfriend to take on a long drive. :akshaysmile: I thought I would just go out alone. I got in the car and drove off. In the rain, without a cigarette :bigbrain:, there’s no fun. I checked and realized that the cigarettes were finished. So, I stopped the car outside a shop and went out to get some cigarettes.:fever:

While getting the cigarettes, I noticed that Rusty Blade from Lustyweb was also there :wave4:buying cigarettes. I thought I would ask Rusty Bhai some questions about his career at Lustyweb:blah:. So, here’s our conversation:

Me: Lets talk about your journey, How did you land on Lustyweb and tell us briefly about your experience in Lustyweb?

Rusty Bhai: Bro!!! firstly; I am very thankful that you invited me for the interview. I am feeling honored :hi: . (BTW!!! Koi fees koi check waghera mile ga kaya iss interview dene ke liye??? 💰 🤑)

Coming to the question… I was used to searching for new story boards / forums… so I accidently landed on this part of the planet… (planet bole tau GOLA!!!)… the attractive colors and user interface instantly hooked on to me and I could never get myself detached from it… Love LW!!! :loveyou:

Well… honestly, the experience is “so far so good”... people here are friendly… always helping and encouraging… :loveboat:

Me: You have wrote stories in two different genres (thriller and incest), tell us about your favourite genre, on which you feel easy to write ?

Rusty Bhai: One may differ from me on this but I am telling you what I have observed… There is an incessant rush of readers on incest type of stories in comparison to other genres… may be because of taboos associated to it… whatever the reason; it motivated me to initiate “Kya Govind yunhi tarasta rahe ga” but it may be noted that it also contains thriller / mysterious content besides carrying spicy incestuous flavors… Anyways!!! I equally like writing on thriller genre… even I also wrote a “drama based genre story” in a Story contest… that was non-erotic too… Though I have interest in writing on ‘thriller with twists’.:stopdevil:

Me: You are writer as well as a reader. So tell us what do you enjoy the most being writer or reading other’s stories ?

Rusty Bhai: Bro!! this is like a circular activity… if one does not have courage to appreciate any other writer then why would others read yours… In my opinion, all writers are good besides the fact that writing is not an easy task or hobby… it takes a lot to write on something that connects the readers to a writing piece. :reading1: :reading:
Most importantly, I believe in “doing it with heart” be it writing or any other work… ✍️ :wink2;
But seriously: reading other stories / writing pieces helps you get newer ideas, improve my thought process, and seek inspiration or motivation, which is necessary for a writer... :happy2:

Me: As a writer what do you suggest to your readers as well as other readers ?

Rusty Bhai: I would like to request the readers that… 🙏

“a writer writes for you only in the anticipation of some appreciation so you should always leave some comments / feedback after reading the story, even, fewer words like: “nice or good” suffice… Believe me friends… any piece of writing is a creation that has been painted on the paper after having put in a lot of effort and time, so it should be duly encouraged… amidst, hectic challenges of the real world… one opts to remain available on the “virtual interface” and write something… its like: one prefers ‘you’ as friends from virtual world over the real world… so… friends… have some empathy and appreciate the writers!!!” :luvvyasmiley::luvvyasmiley::luvvyasmiley:

Me: As you are here from early days of Lustyweb. So is there anyone here on Lustyweb who is your closest friend ?

Rusty Bhai: As I already mentioned that people here are mostly friendly so all are friends but I adore “Rahul sir” the most and respect him a lot… he was the first person who greeted me on this forum when I first logged in… :loveyou: (ab mein yeh tau yahan bata hi nahi sakta ke mujhe DM mein kaha gaya tha yeh sab likhne ko… :akshaysmile:)

On a lighter note… one poet said… “dost hota nahi har haath milane wala…” but in the case of virtual world since we never shake hands so its pretty safe here… :handshake: :bootyshake: so far as one is allowed to remain behind the curtains and his/her anonymity is not threatened / harmed. :hidee: :hideee:

Me: I heard that you were also in admin team for sometime, tell us about your experience as an admin team staff and why you left ?

Rusty Bhai: Ohhhhh!! yeah bro… the power… who despises it??… so I enjoyed it too… :bat2: :badangel:

yet, it was not easy for me to remain online for most of the time… life is not easy bro… I am going through an important phase of my life of settling in so had to quit and remained away for almost a year or so from the entire “virtual world” due to hectic schedule of studies… 👨‍💼

presently, I am focusing to complete my three stories… then I have some plan to start a mega story that I am sure will also be liked… (aik aur reason bhi he… pessa nahi mite iss kaam ke… yadi koi salary waghera kaa scene hota tau… :money:MOD wala kaam thaa bohat romanchak he… hehehehe…. :modpower:)

Me: What are you expecting from iconic ? any suggestion that we can implement in upcoming edition?

Rusty Bhai: Firstly, I would like to request that it should be posted regularly and secondly, there should be something for everyone; writers, readers… such as memes, funny images, little competitions… interviews from readers should also be taken… I know you people are very creative having limitless powers… so unleash your creativity… :painting:

Me: Last but not the least, any message for your readers, friends and other members?

Rusty Bhai: (aaaaah…. Yeh savaal sunte he kuch kshanon ke liye aessa laga jesse mein kaheen ka CM lag gay… saala… :drakeyes: :tunaktunaktun: :yeahboi: lekin phir khud ko samjhaya tau gubare se havaa kam hui… :AbeSale:)

Well… my message is simple and straightforward to all… “mast rehne kaa… yeh virtual world he dosto… kuch personal nahi lene kaa… enjoy and participate in everything… ” :party2:
🎉 🥳

Thank you very much friend… kaafi dinon ke baad (BTW… pehli baar thaa… :shy:) apne aap par garv mehsoos huaa… aessa laga ke sala apna bhi koi status he… :akshaypose:

So guys here it was, our lovable, awesome fantastic writer @rusty blade He has talked his heart out about various things related to recent his career as a staff member, writer and he reader and given some suggestion for Lustyweb......... Well Hum dono gapshap laga hi rahe the k tabhi Destiny bhai bhi wahan aa gye aur usi time aik ladka wahan pohoncha aur usne Destiny ko pehchaan liya aur bola k Destiny bhai mujhe aap se kuch dil ki baatein karni hai. To Destiny bhai maan gaye. Ye raha un dono ka conversation.

Light-Brown-Modern-Guest-Star-Facebook-Post
Perspectives Unplugged with Destiny Ft. Chatore
Me : chaliye aapki yaatra ke baare mein baat karate hain, aap lustyweb par kaise aaye aur hamen lustyweb mein apane anubhav ke baare mein sankshep mein bataen?

Chatore Bhai: Uffss pahala hi sawal yatra ke bare me puch liya chaliye ans bhi de deta hoon... Meri lustyweb tak ki yatra bahut lambi hai agar batane baitha to pura interview time hi issi question ka answer dene me nikal jayega lekin acha kiya jo apne sankshep me puch liya to answer bhi vaise hi deta hoon. Lustyweb tak pahuchne me meri help Google ne kya aur abhi tak ka mera anubhav bahut acha raha.

Me : Aap pnv section me jayda active rahte hai, isliye aap batiye ki pnv me aap kis types ki thread jayda pasand karte hai?

Chatore Bhai: Upss apne mere man ka question puch liya aur answer dena to banta hai...pnv section me mujhe vaha thread jayda pasand hai jisme puri nangi, aadh nagi mahilao ki photo post kiya jata hai aur sabse jyada un thread ko pasand karta hoon jisme couple apne intimate cilp ko post karke batate hai ki dekhiye ham kis tarh sex ki tarah tarah ke pose use karke sex life ko enjoy karte hai.

Me : maine dekha ki apki thread garma garam maal me ek se ek hot picture upload kiya hua hai. Isse jaan padta hai ki apki ginti thrkiyo me aata hai, iss par aap kya kahna chahyeng.?

Chatore Bhai: Tharki word bada hi controversial word hai saath hi sunne me apmanjanak lagta hai. Iss pe charcha kiya jaye to uss charcha ka koyi end nahi hai. Kyuki ek varg dusre varg pe arop lagaynge aur dusra varg usse kud ko depend karne ke liye pratayraop lagayenge aur arop pratayrop badte badte ek bbhishan waq yudh me badal jayega. Isliye mai bas itna hi kahunga ki stree ho chahe purush dono saman roop se iss tharki shavd se samanit hone ka adhikari hai.

Me : mai jab apki activities check kar raha tha. Tab maine dekha ki aap story section me bhi active rahte hai sath hi aap lounge me bhi kuch waqt ke liye active the aur hamare hi ek staff ki khichai kar rahe tha. To mai janna chahta hoon ki kya apko lounge me dusre members ki khichai karana acha lagta hai?

Chatore Bhai: Aisa nahi hai. Mai bas check kar raha tha ki yaha ka staff ek normal member ke saath kaisa behave karte hai. kahi baki forums k staffs ki tarah ye hitler wali soch k to nahi hain

Me : Dusre Forum aur Hitler wali soch ? Lagta hai kuch harsh experience raha hai aap ka pehle ? kya aap hamare members ko bata sakte hai ki aap lustyweb pe aane se pahle kis forum me active rahte the? Aur vaha ke staff se koyi matbhed hua tha kya?

Chatore Bhai: Mujhe nahi lagta vaha ka naam aise hi direct batana theek hoga phir bhi mai itna kahunga ki vaha ka ek mod apne forum ko sheeshmahal kahta hai lekin un namurado ko ye nahi pata ki sirf kimti chize hone se koyi kabad khana mahal nahi ban jata balki mahal me rahne wale logo ka bartab hi tah karta hai ki vaha rahne wale mahal me rah rahe hai ya phir kuda ghar me, kyuki vaha ke staff aur kuch membar other members ke saath aisa bartab karte hai jaise vo ek kida makoda ho aur matbhed ka kya hi kahu us baat ka jikr karke mai kud ko torture nahi karna chata hoon.

Me : online dosti bulkul chainese mal ki tarh hoti ho kitna chlega iski koyi guarantee nahi hoti. To mai janna chaunga ki koyi aisa hai jise aap lustyweb web pe miss kar rahe hai?

Chatore Bhai: Sahi kaha apne online dosti chinese mal ki tarha hoti hai lekin mere do dost aise hai jine mai yaha miss kar raha hoon aur maze ki baat ye hai dono bahut ache writer hai aur unka naam hai ProfessorPo aur DREAMBOY40

Me : lustyweb ke members ko koyi massage dena chayenge?

Chatore Bhai: Ji bulkul dena chayenge aur payare pyaare lustyweb ke members se kahunga are tharkiyo jab tharak mitane aaye hi hoon to kahe chup rahte ho khub udham kato kaun tumhe rokne aa rahe hai.

Thanks for taking out time and sharing your views with us. hope that now you are satified with this interview and raised your voice at right plateform, we will try admin team will take notice of your views and take some possible measure..

Last edited:
Senior Moderator
Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-4

Dear Lastywebians,...... Its an one of important process in the monthly magazine ICONIC. Here we recognize the contributor of the different section. Also they spend their valuable time with LUSTYWEB and made this forum more hot and Spicy one. So its our time to honor them. As the process we will select the growing, participating, shining, best contribution and making forum hot and sexy with good collections. Based on this best members for every month in PnV & Stories sections as been selected of our sexy board.

Award for LWian of the Month (Duration : 1 Month) 16

The Lastywebians Of June2024 are as following:-

Picture Collection

Member's Id : Somo123
Joining date in our World : 9 Dec 2021
He has made post as (193,909)on till date and his contribution is so very hot & lovable in Picture Collection section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues to entertain us with his posts in future as well..

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread NameThread ViewsNumber of RepliesSection
Naughty Amateur Vip Xxx Sex HD Pics39,5421,934Picture Collection

For More, Visit - here

PnV (Glam)

Member's Id : Simple
Joining date in our World : May 17, 2022
He has made post as 793 on till date and his contribution is so very hot & lovable in PnV Glam section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues to entertain us with his posts in future as well..

Ultimate Thread For Desi Girls , Aunty , Bhabhi , Couple , Girlfriend Etc...12,656439Pnv (Glam)

For More,Visit - Here

PnV (Video)

Member's Id : GroSileny
Joining date in our World :
He has made post as 2,468 on till date and his contribution is so very hot & lovable in PnV Video section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues to entertain us with his posts in future as well..

BEAUTIFUL INDIAN HOT WIFE FUCKING VIDEO+PICS51,4401,904Pnv (Video)

For More, Visit - here

HINDI SECTION

Member's Id : Logan Rhys
Joining date in our World : May 9, 2024
He has made post as ( 256 posts )on till date and his contribution is so very hot & lovable in Hindi Story section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues to entertain us with his posts in future as well..

Charlie Wade: Adbhut Jeevan2,018111HINDI STORY SECTION

For More,Visit - Here

Reader of the Month

Celebrate our most avid readers! This award recognizes members who consistently engage with and contribute to our community through thoughtful reading and insightful feedback.
Award for Reader of the Month (Duration : 1 month) :
Member's ID :Mahesh_arpita_cpl
Joined our world : Jan 9, 2024
He has made post as ( 28 posts )on till date and his contribution is very Cooperative and appreciative in Hindi Story section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues to support our writer with his posts in future as well..
Following are few of his reviews.
Bhai bura maat Maan naa Aap ko bhee pata hai aur muze bhee Kaha se ye story inspire yaa kahee 90% copy hai initially mene aap ko bohot support Kiya but I guess aap naa track se bhatak Gaye ho Gif and photo ke chakkar me aap update itna chota dete ho kee pichale 2 week se Aslam bus Boobs hee daba raha hai aur main story kaha taak pohoch gayee , kahani me aap thoda dyan do naa ki pics and gifs me main Jaan hoti hai kahani story pic to bus side dish hai aap side dish pe hee focus kiye jaa rahe hai

Aap ne kahani me jo twist le aaye ho naa sir waakai kaamal hai ek pyari see love story and Suman ke Maan me Aslam ke prati aadar samarpan kee bhav AA rahe he kee jese pati hai haaq hai use but aap kaa twist un expected tha awaiting for more​

Last edited:
Senior Moderator
Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-18

We are thrilled to present our "Threads of the Month" list, celebrating the most engaging, insightful, and popular threads on our forum. Each month, we highlight the threads that have sparked the most interest, inspired thoughtful conversation, and brought our community closer together. Join us in recognizing the outstanding contributions of our members and dive into the threads that have made a significant impact on Lustyweb!

Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-7
Dive into our most captivating tales and creative narratives. Explore the stories that have enchanted our community this month and join the conversation!

Hindi Section

English and Regional Section

Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-8

Check out the latest and most stunning visuals shared by our community. Explore the top pictures and videos that have captured everyone's attention this month!

PnV (Adult) Section

PnV (Glam) Section

Last edited:
Senior Moderator
Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-20
We are excited to announce the launch of our new award, "Rookie of the Month," designed to recognize and celebrate the outstanding contributions of our recently joined members. This award honors new members who have shown exceptional enthusiasm, consistency, and quality in their posts, enriching our community with fresh perspectives and valuable content. Join us in congratulating our newest members for their dedication and engagement as they make their mark on Lustyweb!
Award for the Rookie of the Month :

PnV Section

Member's Id : Candyx
Joining date in our World : April 29, 2024
He has made post as 454 on till date and his contribution is so very hot & lovble in PnV section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues to entertain us with his posts in future as well

Beautiful Girls Womens Casting First time2,880454PnV

For More,Visit - Here

Story Section

Member's Id : salilover0.2
Joining date in our World : May 26, 2024
He has made post as 18 on till date and his contribution is so very hot & lovble in PnV section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues to entertain us with his posts in future as well

behno sa payar kiya47911Story Section

For More,Visit - Here

Last edited:
Senior Moderator
Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-11

Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-12

G
U
E
S
S

T
H
E

M
O
V
I
E
1)
GTM1
2)
GTM2
3)
GTM4
4)
5)
GTM5

Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-15

Which was the 1st non Test playing country to beat India in an international match?
Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
Which NBA player scored 8 points in the final 7 seconds of a game to lead his team to victory?
Which one is the oldest football competitions in India?
"Cue ball, break shot, pool table" are terms associated with in which games?

Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-19

spot-the-difference

Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-16
When ancient Olympic games first held ?
In which year Bartholomew Diaz reached Cape of Good Hope ?
In which country Aztec civilization was originated ?
We hear of two envoys being sent to the Roman kings, one in 27-28 AD to the court of Augustus and the other?
Who is known as the founder of Yuan Dynasty in China?

Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-17

1. PM your answers to Destiny .
2. 250 like reactions for each correct answers. Bonus 500 like reactions for all correct entries.
3. Last date for submission of solutions is 30th of this month, 2024.
4.Send ONE single PM with all answers. Multiple PMs will be disqualified.
5. Posting of the solution in the thread or hinting at solutions is a ground for immediate disqualification and further action.
6. Names of winners to be declared in the next edition of ICONIC.

Last edited:
Will Change With Time
Senior Moderator
Black-Minimalist-Rain-Middle-Night-Music-Album-You-Tube-Thumbnail-3

Black-and-Peach-Look-of-the-day-Photo-Collage
Welcome to Celebrity Chronicles with E$COBAR Ft. rusty blade
It was lightly drizzling due to the monsoon, and the weather was quite romantic :kiss4: . Now, I am a single guy, no girlfriend to take on a long drive. :akshaysmile: I thought I would just go out alone. I got in the car and drove off. In the rain, without a cigarette :bigbrain:, there’s no fun. I checked and realized that the cigarettes were finished. So, I stopped the car outside a shop and went out to get some cigarettes.:fever:

While getting the cigarettes, I noticed that Rusty Blade from Lustyweb was also there :wave4:buying cigarettes. I thought I would ask Rusty Bhai some questions about his career at Lustyweb:blah:. So, here’s our conversation:

Me: Lets talk about your journey, How did you land on Lustyweb and tell us briefly about your experience in Lustyweb?

Rusty Bhai: Bro!!! firstly; I am very thankful that you invited me for the interview. I am feeling honored :hi: . (BTW!!! Koi fees koi check waghera mile ga kaya iss interview dene ke liye??? 💰 🤑)

Coming to the question… I was used to searching for new story boards / forums… so I accidently landed on this part of the planet… (planet bole tau GOLA!!!)… the attractive colors and user interface instantly hooked on to me and I could never get myself detached from it… Love LW!!! :loveyou:

Well… honestly, the experience is “so far so good”... people here are friendly… always helping and encouraging… :loveboat:

Me: You have wrote stories in two different genres (thriller and incest), tell us about your favourite genre, on which you feel easy to write ?

Rusty Bhai: One may differ from me on this but I am telling you what I have observed… There is an incessant rush of readers on incest type of stories in comparison to other genres… may be because of taboos associated to it… whatever the reason; it motivated me to initiate “Kya Govind yunhi tarasta rahe ga” but it may be noted that it also contains thriller / mysterious content besides carrying spicy incestuous flavors… Anyways!!! I equally like writing on thriller genre… even I also wrote a “drama based genre story” in a Story contest… that was non-erotic too… Though I have interest in writing on ‘thriller with twists’.:stopdevil:

Me: You are writer as well as a reader. So tell us what do you enjoy the most being writer or reading other’s stories ?

Rusty Bhai: Bro!! this is like a circular activity… if one does not have courage to appreciate any other writer then why would others read yours… In my opinion, all writers are good besides the fact that writing is not an easy task or hobby… it takes a lot to write on something that connects the readers to a writing piece. :reading1: :reading:
Most importantly, I believe in “doing it with heart” be it writing or any other work… ✍️ :wink2;
But seriously: reading other stories / writing pieces helps you get newer ideas, improve my thought process, and seek inspiration or motivation, which is necessary for a writer... :happy2:

Me: As a writer what do you suggest to your readers as well as other readers ?

Rusty Bhai: I would like to request the readers that… 🙏

“a writer writes for you only in the anticipation of some appreciation so you should always leave some comments / feedback after reading the story, even, fewer words like: “nice or good” suffice… Believe me friends… any piece of writing is a creation that has been painted on the paper after having put in a lot of effort and time, so it should be duly encouraged… amidst, hectic challenges of the real world… one opts to remain available on the “virtual interface” and write something… its like: one prefers ‘you’ as friends from virtual world over the real world… so… friends… have some empathy and appreciate the writers!!!” :luvvyasmiley::luvvyasmiley::luvvyasmiley:

Me: As you are here from early days of Lustyweb. So is there anyone here on Lustyweb who is your closest friend ?

Rusty Bhai: As I already mentioned that people here are mostly friendly so all are friends but I adore “Rahul sir” the most and respect him a lot… he was the first person who greeted me on this forum when I first logged in… :loveyou: (ab mein yeh tau yahan bata hi nahi sakta ke mujhe DM mein kaha gaya tha yeh sab likhne ko… :akshaysmile:)

On a lighter note… one poet said… “dost hota nahi har haath milane wala…” but in the case of virtual world since we never shake hands so its pretty safe here… :handshake: :bootyshake: so far as one is allowed to remain behind the curtains and his/her anonymity is not threatened / harmed. :hidee: :hideee:

Me: I heard that you were also in admin team for sometime, tell us about your experience as an admin team staff and why you left ?

Rusty Bhai: Ohhhhh!! yeah bro… the power… who despises it??… so I enjoyed it too… :bat2: :badangel:

yet, it was not easy for me to remain online for most of the time… life is not easy bro… I am going through an important phase of my life of settling in so had to quit and remained away for almost a year or so from the entire “virtual world” due to hectic schedule of studies… 👨‍💼

presently, I am focusing to complete my three stories… then I have some plan to start a mega story that I am sure will also be liked… (aik aur reason bhi he… pessa nahi mite iss kaam ke… yadi koi salary waghera kaa scene hota tau… :money:MOD wala kaam thaa bohat romanchak he… hehehehe…. :modpower:)

Me: What are you expecting from iconic ? any suggestion that we can implement in upcoming edition?

Rusty Bhai: Firstly, I would like to request that it should be posted regularly and secondly, there should be something for everyone; writers, readers… such as memes, funny images, little competitions… interviews from readers should also be taken… I know you people are very creative having limitless powers… so unleash your creativity… :painting:

Me: Last but not the least, any message for your readers, friends and other members?

Rusty Bhai: (aaaaah…. Yeh savaal sunte he kuch kshanon ke liye aessa laga jesse mein kaheen ka CM lag gay… saala… :drakeyes: :tunaktunaktun: :yeahboi: lekin phir khud ko samjhaya tau gubare se havaa kam hui… :AbeSale:)

Well… my message is simple and straightforward to all… “mast rehne kaa… yeh virtual world he dosto… kuch personal nahi lene kaa… enjoy and participate in everything… ” :party2:
🎉 🥳

Thank you very much friend… kaafi dinon ke baad (BTW… pehli baar thaa… :shy:) apne aap par garv mehsoos huaa… aessa laga ke sala apna bhi koi status he… :akshaypose:

So guys here it was, our lovable, awesome fantastic writer @rusty blade He has talked his heart out about various things related to recent his career as a staff member, writer and he reader and given some suggestion for Lustyweb......... Well Hum dono gapshap laga hi rahe the k tabhi Destiny bhai bhi wahan aa gye aur usi time aik ladka wahan pohoncha aur usne Destiny ko pehchaan liya aur bola k Destiny bhai mujhe aap se kuch dil ki baatein karni hai. To Destiny bhai maan gaye. Ye raha un dono ka conversation.

Light-Brown-Modern-Guest-Star-Facebook-Post
Perspectives Unplugged with Destiny Ft. Chatore
Me : chaliye aapki yaatra ke baare mein baat karate hain, aap lustyweb par kaise aaye aur hamen lustyweb mein apane anubhav ke baare mein sankshep mein bataen?

Chatore Bhai: Uffss pahala hi sawal yatra ke bare me puch liya chaliye ans bhi de deta hoon... Meri lustyweb tak ki yatra bahut lambi hai agar batane baitha to pura interview time hi issi question ka answer dene me nikal jayega lekin acha kiya jo apne sankshep me puch liya to answer bhi vaise hi deta hoon. Lustyweb tak pahuchne me meri help Google ne kya aur abhi tak ka mera anubhav bahut acha raha.

Me : Aap pnv section me jayda active rahte hai, isliye aap batiye ki pnv me aap kis types ki thread jayda pasand karte hai?

Chatore Bhai: Upss apne mere man ka question puch liya aur answer dena to banta hai...pnv section me mujhe vaha thread jayda pasand hai jisme puri nangi, aadh nagi mahilao ki photo post kiya jata hai aur sabse jyada un thread ko pasand karta hoon jisme couple apne intimate cilp ko post karke batate hai ki dekhiye ham kis tarh sex ki tarah tarah ke pose use karke sex life ko enjoy karte hai.

Me : maine dekha ki apki thread garma garam maal me ek se ek hot picture upload kiya hua hai. Isse jaan padta hai ki apki ginti thrkiyo me aata hai, iss par aap kya kahna chahyeng.?

Chatore Bhai: Tharki word bada hi controversial word hai saath hi sunne me apmanjanak lagta hai. Iss pe charcha kiya jaye to uss charcha ka koyi end nahi hai. Kyuki ek varg dusre varg pe arop lagaynge aur dusra varg usse kud ko depend karne ke liye pratayraop lagayenge aur arop pratayrop badte badte ek bbhishan waq yudh me badal jayega. Isliye mai bas itna hi kahunga ki stree ho chahe purush dono saman roop se iss tharki shavd se samanit hone ka adhikari hai.

Me : mai jab apki activities check kar raha tha. Tab maine dekha ki aap story section me bhi active rahte hai sath hi aap lounge me bhi kuch waqt ke liye active the aur hamare hi ek staff ki khichai kar rahe tha. To mai janna chahta hoon ki kya apko lounge me dusre members ki khichai karana acha lagta hai?

Chatore Bhai: Aisa nahi hai. Mai bas check kar raha tha ki yaha ka staff ek normal member ke saath kaisa behave karte hai. kahi baki forums k staffs ki tarah ye hitler wali soch k to nahi hain

Me : Dusre Forum aur Hitler wali soch ? Lagta hai kuch harsh experience raha hai aap ka pehle ? kya aap hamare members ko bata sakte hai ki aap lustyweb pe aane se pahle kis forum me active rahte the? Aur vaha ke staff se koyi matbhed hua tha kya?

Chatore Bhai: Mujhe nahi lagta vaha ka naam aise hi direct batana theek hoga phir bhi mai itna kahunga ki vaha ka ek mod apne forum ko sheeshmahal kahta hai lekin un namurado ko ye nahi pata ki sirf kimti chize hone se koyi kabad khana mahal nahi ban jata balki mahal me rahne wale logo ka bartab hi tah karta hai ki vaha rahne wale mahal me rah rahe hai ya phir kuda ghar me, kyuki vaha ke staff aur kuch membar other members ke saath aisa bartab karte hai jaise vo ek kida makoda ho aur matbhed ka kya hi kahu us baat ka jikr karke mai kud ko torture nahi karna chata hoon.

Me : online dosti bulkul chainese mal ki tarh hoti ho kitna chlega iski koyi guarantee nahi hoti. To mai janna chaunga ki koyi aisa hai jise aap lustyweb web pe miss kar rahe hai?

Chatore Bhai: Sahi kaha apne online dosti chinese mal ki tarha hoti hai lekin mere do dost aise hai jine mai yaha miss kar raha hoon aur maze ki baat ye hai dono bahut ache writer hai aur unka naam hai ProfessorPo aur DREAMBOY40

Me : lustyweb ke members ko koyi massage dena chayenge?

Chatore Bhai: Ji bulkul dena chayenge aur payare pyaare lustyweb ke members se kahunga are tharkiyo jab tharak mitane aaye hi hoon to kahe chup rahte ho khub udham kato kaun tumhe rokne aa rahe hai.

Thanks for taking out time and sharing your views with us. hope that now you are satified with this interview and raised your voice at right plateform, we will try admin team will take notice of your views and take some possible measure..

rusty blade and Chatore bahut achi interview diya bro