Erotica Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - Season 1 (Completed)

Shobha yelped in surprise, broke free from Bhola's lusty grasp and jumped up from her cross-legged position and turned around to face Bhola. Bhola fol!owed a second later, jumping up from his armchair. He had perhaps not anctipated her to move to disengage and cursed himself for moving too hastily. It was progressing so smoothly and his clumsy and nasty move had broken the spell.

Shobha's mind processed her feelings rapidly. She had not anticipated that Bhola would made a sudden move to forcibly squeeze her breasts. It wasn't that she didn't like the sensation; that crude grab made her wet. It's just that she didn't want Bhola to take control of the way situation was progressing. Until now, every single move in the flirtation or sexual exhibitionism that she thrived in, was initiated and controlled by her and by no one else.

At this stage, she could have shouted at him and thrown him out of the room.She should have, she thought.

Instead, she paused, took a deep breath, watched the fear spread across his face. She then smiled to release the tension, took a couple of steps backwards and threw herself on the bed on her back, rolled over on her stomach and pushed her upper torso up. Her legs were stretched out flat on the bed, her upper body supported by her arms and facing Bhola who was now perplexed.

"Not so fast, Bhola", she switched to English and used a commanding tone to assert her control. She wagged her finger to admonish him and feigned anger.

"Sorry Bhabhi!" , a confused and scared Bhola murmured contritely not wanting to let his bhabhi get away, a humble look now on his face.

She smiled at Bhola, secretly enjoying his discomfiture. Having re-established the power equation over Bhola, Shobha slipped back into being the seductress. The smile broadened, she tossed her head back and toyed with her long hair, twisted it between her fingers like women do when they are teasing their lovers. She then rolled over to the centre of her bed and again lay on her stomach. Her gown was anyway only thigh high, and it now rolled up even higher and Bhola was presented by the mermerizing sight of the back of her creamy thighs and her black panty covering a gorgeous ass. Flat on her stomach on the bed, she looked back at him, unhurriedly smoothened the bottom of her black gown so that it covered her panties. Her modesty now restored, she again wagged a finger at Bhola.

"Massage my legs. Meri tangon ko massage karo".

Bhola was visibly relieved, the storm having blown over. He also realized the only way he could fulfill his mistress's command was for himself to climb on to her bed. Which he gladly did.

She wasnt done yet. She had one more command to demonstrate her dominance in the equation.

" Take off your t-shirt. Varna bedsheet maili ho jayegi" (Take off your t-shirt. Else the bedsheet will get messed up.)

Bhola couldn't figure out the connection. His t shirt was clean, freshly washed and ironed, but this wasnt something he wanted to complain about. He pulled his t-shirt off, glad to present his clean shaven and broad chest to his mistress. Now on his knees on his mistress's bed in her bedroom, her husband engrossed with his work in another corner of the house, he gleefully crawled closer to her. Shobha was now on her stomach, facing away from Bhola, and rested her her chin on her forearm.

"Shuru karo!", She commanded him. (Get started!)

Bhola happily began massaging his mistress's legs.

Bhola started with the flat of her soles. As he pressed on her soles, he noted her tender pedicured feet. He then moved to her ankle, and then to her calf muscles and then the back of her knees. His heart began beating wildly as he moved up her thighs. This also gave him the right angle to look at her ass, barely covered by her black thigh length gown. The gown was diaphanous and he could see the panty outline and the creamy cheeks of her ass where the panty failed to cover them. By now, he had a hard on. With his mistress on her stomach lying on the bed, her head nestled on her elbows and eyes half-closed, he didn't have to hide his erection. And when she gently moaned, he felt encouraged to advance higher on her thighs

" Mein yeh gown utaar doon? Tumhe kam pareshani hogi", said Shobha mirroring the sinful thought in Bhola's head. (Shall I take off this gown? You will have less trouble then.)

Bhola mumbled his approval, and Shobha raised herself partly, pulled the offending gown off her shoulder in one single smooth action and carelessly tossed it across the room. She was now in just a black panty and matching black bra, and resumed her face down position lying on her stomach. Bhola's heart was now beating wildly, his hardon painful to bear and he squatted delicately on the back of her knees his eyes drinking in the lascivious sight.

Shobha's black panty was embroidered and covered only two thirds of her buttocks. She had a smooth creamy back interrupted only by the thin strap of her black bra. Mustering courage, Bhola grabbed her ass cheeks in the palms of both his hands and squeezed. Shobha let out a moan and Bhola doubled his vigour. He pulled the panty upwards, right over the crack of her ass ravishing as much of her naked buttocks as he could with his ravenous eyes. He let his palms slide up over her curved waist and squeezed the gentle roll of fat on the side of her waist. He was rewarded by more moaning. Like a conquering army, his palms rolled upwards and over her bra towards her shoulder. To reach over to her shoulder, he had to lean forward, and his hardon pressed hard against her thighs. He was now practically lying on top of ner, careful to support his weight on his own thighs which now straddled either side of Shobha's naked thighs.

He then mustered more courage.

"Bhabhi, aapki bra......" , he stuttered. (Bhabhi, your bra).

She responded to his incomplete request by freeing one hand, reaching out behind her back and unhooking the bra. She let the two straps lie loosely and he happily parted them for an unfettered view to her bare back now.

9-B9884-C2-0-D22-48-C2-B0-EA-B812-CD5-AA96-F

Bhola was now practically lying on top of a semi-naked Shobha, who was clad only in enticing black panties and her modesty protected by an unhooked bra as she continued to lie on her chest.

It was the season of courage. Bhola now leaned forward and kissed her on the small of her back.

Shobha-and-Bhola
Pic: Bhola leaned forward and kissed Shobha on the small of her back

She moaned and squirmed but didn't protest. An emboldened Bhola continued kissing all over her back, his own hard -on now squeezed hard against her her panty clad buttocks. Shobha had her eyes c!osed, her face resting on the bed on her chin as she felt herself go wet. Bhola's kissing moved up over the back of her neck and just below her ears. She was particularly sensitive there and she felt that tightening in her abdomen as her breath became increasingly shallow.

Bhola then made his master move.

Easing back on his knees to gain leverage, he grabbed his mistress by her legs just below the knees and in one powerful swoop, he flipped her over on her back. Shobha gave a small shriek as the act of flipping her unexpectedly on her back dislodged the unclasped bra exposing her naked breasts to Bhola.

Bhola drunk in the sight. Shobha was blessed with medium large sized breasts. Motherhood had given them a gentle swelling but without loss of firmness. She always knew her crown jewels were her areola and nipples. Her areola were perfectly circular, light brown and in contrast to her creamy fair breasts and tipped by nipples that were a much darker share of brown. Shocked by Bhola's sudden rough action, Shobha gained her senses and modestly covered her breasts by crossing her hands over them but not before Bhola got a good look.

Bhola forcibly brushed aside her hands as they sought to protect her modesty, pinning them down by her side Shobha struggled and squirmed, holding herself back from screaming. She managed to free her hands but Bhola swatted them away from a second attempt to cover her naked breasts. His eyes were now hungrily devouring his topless mistress. He was now astride her waist, one leg on either side, and had her pinned down on her back, topless. Shobha gave up her struggle and having failed to cover her breasts, now instead closed her eyes in an attempt at modesty.

Bhola began squeezing Shobha's breasts. Her moaning intensified. She was now tossing her head from side to side, eyes closed, her lips wet and parted and her hands stretched out flat on the bed, her fingers tightly gripping the bedsheet. Bhola's strong muscular hands continued to maul her breasts brutally squeezing them with both hands as if he were kneading dough.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!!!", shouted Chetan at the top of his voice fuming from where he was standing at the door to the bedroom stunned at the spectacle on their bed involving a nearly naked wife and their servant.

Bhola sprang from his position of lying on top of his mistress as if he had received an electric shock. Shobha was more measured. A part of her brain had forewarned her that Chetan would walk in. Her womanly instinct told her she had to respond calmly.

She looked for a garment to cover her naked top. Bhola's discarded t-shirt was lying on the bed while her own gown had been flung away to a far corner. She quickly slipped on Bhola's t-shirt. Meanwhile Bhola was cowering with his back to the wall, clad in his shorts and cursing the gods of Jharkhand for yet another untimely interruption just when we was sure he was ascending the gates to heaven. He crossed his hands across his naked chest. Asking his mistress to return his t-shirt back seemed inappropriate. His instinct was to flee the bedroom but Chetan was glowering at the door and only exit. The French Windows to the balcony were firmly shut.

"Janu, how was your meeting? Achha Gaya?" ( Went well?)

"Fuck my meeting. What the fuck is happening here?"f

" Jaaaaanu, I told you. Baby, you forgot?, Shobha switched on her Baby doll voice, and stepped closer to Chetan. She mussed his hair affectionately. "You were sooooooooo busy", she said drawling her words, "You totally forgot what I told you na. Not your fault baby, You were working soooo hard all day".

Chetan was confused. His eyes darted from a bare chested Bhola with his back to the wall in his bedroom, and his wife who had quickly covered her top and seemed to be mentioning something he forgot. Like many husbands, Chetan lived in morbid fear of being nagged by his wife for things he was constantly forgetting preoccupied with work.

"Forgot what, baby? What are you doing with that fellow on top of you?" , his voice had come down several octaves. Shobha caressing his hair affectionately, speaking in her baby doll voice and mentioning something about being his fault - her tactics had successfully distracted him.

"Baby, come on, you forgot or what?"

"Forgot what?"

"Cmon, don't tell me. I told you naa.....!"

"Told me what?!"

This went on a couple of times, until Shobha was sure Chetan had come off his flashpoint and shifted from an angry tone to a confused tone. Then she leaned across and kissed Chetan lightly on his lips, and whispered conspiratorially in his ears, "Bhola wanted to give both of us a couple massage. You were getting delayed and I asked him to get started with me while you joined us".

Her eyes narrowed, and she cocked her head sideways in theatrical style, "Remember I came to your study to call you? Remember? You were soooo busy and you asked me to get started? Forgot, no? You shouldn't work so hard, baby! ", she cooed to him. And pecked him on his cheeks for good measure.

Chetan found himself on the defensive. His foggy mind did remind him that earlier in the evening Shobha had asked him about something, and that he had asked her to get started. He refocused back on the fly in the ointment.

"But why were you topless? And what was he doing on our bed?"

" Jaanu, how else does one get a massage? You don't expect me to wear a sari, so you? C'mon! ", Shobha switched to a tone that seemed to suggest that getting topless for a massage was the most obvious thing on earth, and that Chetan was silly to even to ask that question. Chetan didn't have a good track record of winning the argument when she switched on that tone. And logic never counted for much in that unequal crossfire.

"Aur tum kya kar rahe the?", (And what were you doing?) realizing he was losing his tempo, Chetan turned on Bhola, who he figured was the one in the trio on a weaker wicket than him. Bhola had been watching the exchange expecting any moment to be clobbered but even his simple brain told him that his bhabhi had bested saheb, and had managed to defuse the situation. Inspired by his bhabhi's spirited comeback, the lad from Jharkhand also went on the offensive.

"Aur Kya karte, saheb? Itni der se aapka intezaar kiya. Lekin aap aye hi nahin", inspired by his mistress, he kept a belligerent tone and made it seem as if it was all Chetan's fault for keeping them waiting, and added for good measure now switching to a different servile tone suggesting he was just following orders, "Bhabhi ne bola ki saheb kaam mein busy hain. Ab shuru karo. Bhabhi ki baat ka palan kaise na karen. Aap hi batayiye", he ended his voice turning a bit shrill. (What else could I have done? We waited so long for you. But you never came! Then madam said let's get started. How could I refuse her? You tell me!)

Chetan calmed down at this twin attack on him suggesting he was the one at fault.

Ground regained, Shobha knew what to do next to consolidate.

"Chalo, never mind now, it's all sorted", she kissed Chetan, and shooed Bhola silently to exit the room. "Bhola, saheb ke liye ek accha sa peg bana ke lana. Panch minute mein". (Bhola, make a strong peg for saheb. In five minutes).

Bhola slunk past Chetan and exited the room, his brain telling him the good news that he was expected to return with a drink. Simple correlation from last few evenings told him that good things happened to him whenever saheb and bhabhi had a drink in the evening.

He hoped the evening's entertainment was not yet over.

Perhaps the players were just having a drinks break.

"Janu, I want to have a threesome!"

Shobha hopped up and down a couple of times on her toes like an excited school girl, flung her arms around a bemused Chetan and pecked him on his lips as soon as Bhola was out of earshot.

"Are you fucking crazy!", Chetan tried to wrest free of her but Shobha tightened her arms around him pushing her breasts against his chest.

"I want my birthday gift in advance", Shobha declared hopping up and down playing the excited schoolgirl and nuzzled Chetan on his cheeks. Her birthday was three months away. The last time she said the same lines, she ended up with a diamond necklace and Chetan ended lighter by ten lakhs. And had to buy a separate birthday gift in any case for the birthday.

"Baby, not with him! He is a servant! "

"Aah, so you would be ok if it were someone else!", she stepped back, put her hands on her hips and have him a mock stern look. She looked hot. She had Bhola’s vest T-shirt on - though Chetan didn’t realise it - and which just covered her panties and clung to her breasts. The vest style T-shirt exposed her cleavage and the side side revealed the side of her shapely breasts.

"Baby, you can't be serious. What's got into you? It's so risky! "

"That's the whole beauty, baby. He is a gawaar (village bumpkin). Totally dumbo! And the best part is that his ticket is booked in two weeks. "

"What if he speaks to someone about us?"

"Baby, we discussed this! Who would believe him?". Shobha turns on her mock scolding tone. She was glad that Chetan hadn't blown a fuse - he had just called out some reasons. She had hers ready as a counter response. She knew she had a good track record with her logic against his once she had made up her mind. Shobha went back to embracing Chetan and nuzzled against Chetan's cheeks and gently bit his ears.

"And he's so hot", she whispered softly in his ears, "And he is crazy about me. Totally!".

A part of Chetan’s brain wondered who was crazy about whom.

She then grabbed his hands and pulled them to her breasts under the t shirt she was wearing. She let him grab her breasts. He squeezed them instinctively.

"Did you see the way he was giving them a massage?" , she teased him again whispering softly into his ear and nibbling at the earlobe. She have him a wet kiss. He squeezed harder. Her nipple was erect and he rolled it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Bhola was squeezing my boobs too. He likes them", she murmured as he squeezed harder in reflex response. Slowly and deliberately, her hands slipped down and grabbed his crotch.

"Maybe next time you can watch him squeeze my boobs", she whispered. Chetan’s cock was getting hard and he was getting excited at the talk about Bhola squeezing his wife's boobs. Shobha slipped her hands under the elastic of his track pants and grabbed his hard, naked and erect cock. It was warm and semi-erect and she cupped it gentling caressing the length but not yet squeezing it.

"And I guess you like watching him suck your wife's boobs, no? Or maybe you could watch him while I let you suck my boobs". Chetan's cock was becoming bigger as Shobha continued her hand job.

"And that's why you did me three times in the last one week! Can you even remember the last time we did it three times in a week?!", she continued breathlessly whispering in his ear her tone seeking to flatter his manly ego.

Chetan had his eyes closed and while his right hand continued to squeeze Shobha's breasts, his left hand now slipped under her panties. His fingers teased apart the lips of her pussy. She was wet. Chetan's middle finger probed deeper. It was now Shobha's turn to moan.

"Maybe next time, you can let him watch while you fuck me. Maybe after that I can let you watch when he fucks me.".

Shobha rarely used the 'f' word and Chetan was hot with passion. Shobha let go of his cock, now fully erect, slipped her hand lower, cupped his balls lightly and with a long fingernail she gently scratched Chetan's delicate skin below the scrotum. She was rewarded when Chetan grunted in thrill. She had practised the same move with Bhola last night and knew she should not go all the way. She retreated and grabbed his cock again this time closing her palm lengthwise along the shaft.

And delivered her punch line with a hoarse whisper while simultaneously squeezing and un-squeezing the cock and pulling it along its length as if trying to extend the shaft’s length.

"Bhola has a big cock too. I know it because i felt it in my hands. He let me squeeze his cock. Just like this" , and she was satisfied when almost in response to her words Chetan's cock throbbed painfully. Having learnt from her interlude with Bhola last night, she knew she had to bring him to the edge but not push beyond for release. She squeezed Chetan's cock one last time, and felt the moistness of precum.

Chetan moaned, and his cock throbbed painfully hard in response to Shobha’s squeeze.

Shobha knew then she had won her argument.

She let go of Chetan's cock, pulled her hand out of his track pants and stepped back two paces. She looked down at his erect cock at full mast as the elastic waistband of the tracking snapped closed just under his balls, making him look like a schoolboy caught with his pants down. She now looked at him in the eye.

"Now listen to me carefully, baby, and do exactly as I tell you", she said her firm tone leaving either of them in no doubt who had held whose balls a short while back.

When Bhola walked in nervously into the bedroom a few minutes later with a tray containing two glasses - whisky and soda for saheb and vodka and lemon juice for mem saheb - he found the mem saheb in a distinctly better mood than the saheb. Shobha was sprawled out on the bed, one hand crossed over her forehead, still wearing Bhola's t-shirt barely covering her panties, and her long naked legs crossed at the ankles. She smiled warmly at Bhola, having noticed that he had changed into a different t-shirt. Bhola noted her black bra was still lying in a corner of the bedroom where she had tossed it. Which meant bhabhi was braless. He confirmed it with a quick peek at her t-shirt which seemed moulded to her breasts with erect nipples poking through. When he got that t-shirt back, Bhola decided he wasn't going to ever wash it. Chetan was next to Shobha on the bed, half lying, and looking a bit sullen.

Shobha took the whiskey glass and offered it to Chetan who took a few large gulps a bit too quickly. She took her own vodka glass, half got up from the bed, made room on the corner next to her and asked Bhola to sit there next to her. Bhola sat next to her cautiously, but unable to take his eyes off her bare legs. She took a sip from her glass, made a face to say that he had made it too strong and offered Bhola a sip. Bhola took a sip from her glass, feeling both excited and nervous. He found the drink bitter but was aroused by the intimacy of sharing Shobha's glass for the second time that evening. From the corner of his eye, he thought he saw Chetan glare at him before taking another full gulp from his own glass, rapidly draining its contents.

Shobha sensed Chetan's hostility towards Bhola and leaned across and kissed Chetan on the mouth for a long wet kiss. Bhola watched his mistress's tongue snake into saheb'a mouth. Chetan reaches out and grabbed Shobha’s breast through her vest and was rewarded by a moan.

Shobha pushed away Chetan and switched attention to her other admirer.

“Accha Bhola, toh batao saheb ko apni Chanda girlfriend ke bara mein” (Ok Bhola, tell saheb about your Chanda girlfriend). Bhola blushed and Shobha breathlessly filled in a half-interested Chetan about Bhola’s crush from Jharkhand.

“Theekh hai Bhola, ek game khelte hain. Ab samjho ki main Chanda hoon. Aur saheb mere gharwale hain. Saheb ke saamne mujhe patao. Aur woh bhi Jharkhand style mein”. (OK Bhola, lets play a game now. Let’s imagine I am Chanda. Now woo me in front of my husband. And do it in Jharkhand style). She was now warming up and had parted her legs and was rocking her knees gently back and forth.

Bhola blushed but not enough to notice that with every rock of her knees, he could see a peek of her black panty beneath the T-shirt. His T-shirt, he reminded himself.

“OK Bhola, C’mon! Patao mujhe”. And she offered a drink to Bhola from her own glass and egged him on. (And C'mon Bhola. Come and woo me!)

Bhola took a long gulp. The strong vodka gave him a woozy feeling in his head. And with it came courage and inspiration to meet Shobha bhabhi’s challenge.

“Chanda, mujhe mera dil nahin lota sakti toh kam se kam mera T-shirt to lota do! Tumhara dil samajh ke apne dil se laga ke sada rakhoonga!” (Chanda, if you can’t return my heart, at least return my T-shirt. I will consider it your heart and keep it next to mine! For ever!)

Chetan was just then taking a sip of his drink and nearly choked at this cheesy line. Shobha burst into loud and impressed laughter. She hadnt expected Bhola to be this articulate. Bhola’s heart swelled with pride and he didn’t fail to notice the jiggle of her breasts as she laughed.

“Haven’t heard anything so sweet said to me since I was in college!”, she chirped then turned to Chetan, “Janu, you should also learn a line or two from Bhola. Always in your laptop otherwise...” Chetan swallowed his pride. As a VP in his MNC bank, he had just finished a proposal to recast a 200 million dollar debt for a client with pan Asia operations and probably helped prevent bankruptcy. And here was his wife asking him to get inspired in wooing her with what seemed B grade film dialogue spouted by his servant. He couldn't however deny this was getting interesting and he was getting a boner.

“Ok, Bhola, tumhe apna t-shirt chahiye to mere se pillow fight mein jeet ke dikhao! ". (Ok Bhola, if you want your tshirt then beat me in a pillow fight and win it!). Shobha was in a bubbly mood, and Chetan was curious where this would land. Bhola didn't know what a pillow fight was and when Shobha explained, the chance of getting into physical playful scuffle with this luscious woman seemed like a wet dream.

Armed with a pillow each, both players landed playful punches as they warmed up. Shobha was in a particularly giggly mood, as she pranced around the bedroom in just her panty and clinging t-shirt, dodging expertly aimed blows. The pillow blows seemed aimed at her boobs and ass but she didn’t mind. Chetan seemed amused and followed the two dueling gladiators feint and cheered. Bhola began to relax when he realised saheb was enjoying it as much as him, and was particularly delighted when Bhola landed a few choice blows on her T-shirt covered breasts. Bhola paused trying to adjust his shorts to conceal an obvious hard on but when Shobha took advantage of his distraction to rain a few choice blows on him, decided to throw caution to the winds and go for it Jharkhand style.

Chucking his pillow aside, he made a grab for Shobha's boobs.

Shobha anticipated him, and nimbly stepped back but stumbled into Chetan's arms who put his arms around her waist from behind to prevent her from losing her balance. Seeing his opponent pinned against Chetan, Bhola dropped his pillow and shamelessly grabbed her boobs through the t shirt.

And squeezed them hard in front of her husband.

Shobha yelped, "Not fair! Not fair! ", she chanted, trying to break free. Chetan stepped forward. Shobha's back was now squashed against his chest and he too grabbed her boobs, but thoughtfully from under her t-shirt. Shobha was now squashed between two men. Her husband was at her back, and had inserted his hands under the t shirt and had cupped her naked breasts. Bhola, a little less thoughtful had his eye on the same assets but had grabbed them from the front.

Realising that she was now squashed between the two men, Shobha dropped her own pillow, grabbed Bhola by his collar, pulled him closer and kissed him on his mouth. She forced open Bhola's mouth, and just as Bho!a kissed back clumsily but forcefully, she broke off. Shobha then tilted her head to the side and kissed Chetan. Chetan was now squeezing Shobha's breasts from inside while Bhola was wrestling for the same privilege from front and over the vest. Shobha began kissing both men alternately. Shobha grabbed Bhola's t-shirt and pulled it off. The servant's handsome, broad clean shaven chest came into view and Shobha teased his nipple with a sharp fingernail. Bhola caught the base of her t shirt and tried to get it off. Shobha pretended to cooperate and gestured to both men that she would take it off herself. Both men let go their hold on her, and in a single swift move, giggling all the while, Shobha broke free and ran to the other corner of the bedroom Both men laughed at being outwitted and lunged after her and it turned out like a game kid's play. Except that here an adult woman in a t shirt and panties was being chased around the room by two adult men - her husband and her servant Ultimately, it was again Chetan who caught her and pinned her hands behind her back. Shobha was still giggling hysterically.

"Pakad liya saali ko!" (Caught the bitch!)

Chetan was breathing heavily with the exertion of the brief chase. His beautiful but dominant wife had both teased him and taunted him over the last few days, and now with adrenaline and lust high in his blood, he had her pinned down and completely under his physical control. This exercise of physical domination over a woman who had so overtly been sexual teasing him aroused him tremendously. So what if there was a handsome servant who was also lusting after her and enjoying all this Bhola had his eyes wide open, and was grinning foolishly and wanting to be part of this sport and whatever spoils came next.

Chetan felt powerful in the equation between the three of them - he had his half naked wife pinned down, and he could grant or deny Bhola access to the sexual trophy that was his wife.

"Bol Bhola, kya karen is saali ke saath?!" , and then carried away with lust asked, "Chhod diya jaye ya choddh diya jaye?! " and laughed sadistically at the pun in Hindi of what he said (Tell me Bhola, what shall we do with the bitch? Should we leave her or should we fuck her?!)

"Bhabhi ek dum mast lagti hain, saheb!", Bhola exclaimed and grinned too with savage lust. With his master having pinned his mistress's hands behind her back, she was helpless and immobile in front of him, her breasts heaving with exertion of a futile struggle to break free Her erect nipples were poking through the tight thin fabric of the t shirt. His t shirt, he again reminded himself!

Grinning sadistically, Bhola reached out with both hands and raised the bottom of Shobha's t shirt finally exposing her breasts in their naked glory. She had superbly shaped breasts and coin sized round light brown areola with a dark brown erect nipples. Bhola's heart was beating wildly and his cock throbbing painfully as he reached out and squeezed the naked breasts. Shobha squirmed, protested and moaned - all at the same time - further firing up the lust of both men. Chetan managed the difficult feat of pulling off her t shirt over her head while still keeping her hands pinned behind her back. He tossed it contempuously aside.

"Saali ek dum nangi hai abhi!" , (The bitch is naked now!), Chetan was now sadistically enjoying all this and felt in full control.

"Bhabhi ke mumme ek dum mast hain", Bhola was crazed and began fondling Shobha's exposed breasts. (Madam has great tits). Chetan’s hands were busy pinning Shobha’s hands behind her and Bhola has Shobha’s breasts all to himself. Shobha had stopped protesting and had half-closed her eyes. This wasn't what she had in mind but the use of physical force against her was a new experience and she felt herself go wet.

Chetan dragged a half-resisting Shobha, holding her by her wrists, over to the bed. Still pinning her hands tightly behind her, he shed his own t shirt and track pants. He was now completely naked and sporting a raging hardon. He pulled himself to a half lying position supported by the pillows behind his back. He pinned Shobha on top of him, her back against his chest, and grunted with the satisfied feel of his erect cock wedged snugly against her panty clad ass. Bhola lost his grip on Shobha's breasts but liked this position better with his near naked mistress lying on top of his master. Seeing Chetan strip naked, Bhola pulled down his own shorts and briefs. Shobha encouraged him with her eyes

There were two stark naked men in the room, both sporting raging erections and Shobha was pinned down. Her heart was in her mouth, her pussy moist and she was wondering how all this was going to end and if she had gone too far in teasing and taunting her husband. He was clearly in a crazed and aggressive mode, and the problem was so was Bhola.

She looked at Bhola's naked cock for the second time in two days and felt herself go wetter She squirmed at the delicious thought of what both men could do to her, and felt Chetan's cock throb as she ground her buttocks against his shaft.

Chetan locked his own ankles against Shobha's inner ankles and prised her legs apart. She didn't resist and now she had her legs spread out, her black panty clearly showing a growing wet spot.

A naked Bhola approached his bhabhi, spreadeagled, topless and lying helpless on the bed with her back on her naked husband’s chest and naked herself - except for that panty - but got confused about what to do next. He had, of course, seen plenty of porn clips but nothing prepared him about what to do in this situation. Chetan, was now squeezing Shobha's breasts - who had stopped resisting - sensed that Bhola was a virgin and confused. It excited him even more that he could now direct the next steps He gestured Bhola to come over. Bhola crawled onto the bed on his knees, between Shobha - and Chetan's legs - and approached Shobha's naked breasts.

Bhola started sucking her breasts and alternated from one to the other. This felt like heaven to him and the smell of Shobha's deodorant and underarm odour began driving him crazy. He was gurgling with joy. Shobha realized Chetan had loosened his ankle lock on her, and she quickly wrapped her legs across Bhola's waist pulling him tightly against her. Bhola now ground his naked cock against Shobha's panty clad pussy and she pulled his head away from her breast and kissed him on his mouth. She was still lying on her back on her naked husband's chest and being dry humped by a naked man who was their servant. She was delirious with ecstasy but also frustrated as Bhola just semed to be merely pushing and rubbing his cock against her panty.

Chetan was getting excited too but the competitive part of his brain kicked in. He wanted a piece of the action too. He didn't want to lose control.

"Bhola, zara hatna", (Bhola, can you move aside)

A confused Bhola paused in instinctive obedience at his master's voice. Shobha however didn't like the interruption and made a face and a protesting noise.

" Bhola, hum dikhate hain kaise kiya jaata hai", said Chetan.
(Bhola, Let me show you how it is done)

Chetan gestured to Bhola to sit on the armchair, and the lad reluctantly disengaged. His cock still erect, Bhola awkwardly slithered across to sit at the armchair. He was also curious what strange event would unfurl next.

Shobha has a vague feeling this was again not part of the script but the wetness in her pussy couldn't let her think clearly.

His sexual rival now converted into a spectator observing him from the armchair, Chetan flipped over to a missionary position. In one single smooth motion, he pulled Shobha's panty off and threw it at Chetan who gleefully caught it and rubbed it against his cheeks.

Chetan used his hands to hold Shobha by her ankles and parted her legs roughly. And plunged his cock right into her warm wet welcoming pussy.

Watched by their servant, who was now sniffing his wife's panties, Chetan began fucking his wife.

It was over in a few minutes and Chetan came with a loud grunt. He pulled out at the last minute and spurted his cum all over Shobha's belly and thighs. He groaned in ecstasy and from the corner of his eyes watched Bhola's jaw drop at the live porn play out in front of him.

Chetan's chest swelled with manly pride. This couldn't have gone better. He had done it four times in an many days. It was a new experience and he took near professional pride in staying in control. Like with his job at the MNC bank.

Shobha groaned inward in frustration. She was squirming for a sexual climax, and after the strange series of antics holding out a promise of a tantalizing outcome, it had again ended on a familiar anti climax. She rolled off the bed and rushed out to the bathroom to clean herself.

That left a naked Chetan in the room along with a naked Bhola. His cock now shrivelling, Chetan now declined on the bed, knees up and pulled up the satin duvet covers on the bed to conceal his naked and now limp manhood.

That left a confused Bhola who realized with a sinking feeling that the show had ended faster than he imagined, and with a slow realization that his was just a bit role as supporting cast and not a starring role

For a short while, his slow brain toyed with the hope that bhabhi would return from the bathroom, her make-up restored, and that the movie would continue to a second half after an interval and that his role could still be promoted to a starring role. A couple of minutes of uncomfortable silence followed by the sound of a shower turned on in the bathroom made him realize the heroine wasn't going to return so soon.

And Chetan, having wrapped himself up to his chest to cover his nakedness, looked at him, shrugging at Bhola as if to say what the hell are you continuing to do in my bedroom? Finally even a rustic Bhola couldn't avoid escaping the obvious hint of having overstayed his welcome.

His hardon had rapidly receded with the exit of the heroine from the main stage. He got up, clumsy and embarrassed about his nakedness, retrieved his briefs and shorts, awkwardly pulled them on, grabbed his previous t shirt, hastily wished his saheb good night and hurried out of the bedroom after a last longing look at the still shut bathroom door

He left but in his clenched fist, he concealed a valuable prize he smuggled out with him - Shobha's used black panties.

Ten minutes later, Shobha finished her shower and stepped out of the bathroom, her hair wet and shampooed, wrapped in just a towel,. She had deliberately taken her time, knowing fully well that Chetan's ardour had cooled along with his discharge and that the romp had to come to a disappointing and unexpected sudden end. The memory of Chetan humping her on their bed and in presence of a stunned Bhola had, of course, aroused her even more that the actual sex itself. Looking past a panting Chetan's shoulder, she remembered making eye contact with Bhola. She revelled in the glazed look in Bhola's eye as he shamelessly massaged his cock over his shorts, unblinkingly watching his saheb ravish his beautiful naked mistress. This voyeurism aroused Shobha even more than the sex with her husband and she savoured the sexual power she held over both of them. She was disappointed when Chetan came too quickly, but with her husband fucking her in plain sight of her servant, she knew a taboo had been broken and new vistas to pleasure opened for future exploration.

As she walked into the bedroom, she was not surprised to see Chetan gently snoring. That was precisely why she took her time in the shower. She had to resist the urge to use her fingers to pleasure herself. For her husband, the day may have ended but for her the night had just begun. She knew that a long day at work, a couple of strong drinks and sex were as good as sleeping pills for Chetan.

She dropped her towel and gently climbed, naked, on to the bed on her knees, careful not to wake him up. As always, Chetan was naked, sleeping on his back, gently snoring through a half open mouth and with the bed sheet partly covering his hairy, protuberant belly Shobha gently pulled down the bed sheet until Chetan's flaccid cock came into view. His cock was covered with the dried up mix of his cum and her own juices. His cock looked so cute, she thought nestling for rest against his balls much like it's spent owner. She was tempted to grab it and fondle it but she didn't want to wake him up.

I want a different cock in my hand for tonight, she thought, giggling to herself.

She replaced the bedsheets gently covering Chetan's modesty, dimmed the bedroom lights, quietly got off the the bed careful not to disturb her slumbering husband. Stark naked, ignoring the wet towel that lay on the floor, she tip toed her way out of the bedroom.

"Jharkhand, here I come!", she thought smiling to herself.

Shobha felt a a thrill of excitement as she tiptoed her way in the darkness, stark naked across the corridor to the living room. A single show lamp gleamed, bathing the empty living room in dim golden light. To her slight disappointment, unlike last night, Bhola wasn't waiting for her here. A warm memory of last night came back to her, moistening her thighs as she recalled holding that gorgeous erect cock in her hand in that very glow. She tiptoed further to the far end of the living room to the small corridor that opened to Bhola's private servant room, and saw a sliver of light at the bottom of a slightly ajar door to the room.

She pushed open the door and was surprised that it wasn’t locked

It was a small room, with clothes strewn untidily on the floor and a single bed lit by a solitary bulb at the far corner. Bhola was lying on the bed on his back, his eyes closed, naked, partly covered with a bedsheet and slowly masturbating himself. The light from the far end made the thin bedsheet glow translucently. Shobha wetted her lips as she saw the thick outline of Bhola's cock silhouetted against the golden glow of the lamp.
Bhola-in-his-room
Pic: Bhola was lying on the bed on his back, his eyes closed, naked, partly covered with a bedsheet and slowly masturbating himself. The light from the far end made the thin bedsheet glow translucently
Shobha-says-Sshh-2

Startled by her gasp, Bhola interrupted his masturbation, opened his eyes and and got shocked at the sight of his.mistress intruding into his private room. His eyes widened as he realized she was stark naked. Reflexively, he pulled the bedsheet closer trying to hide his large embarrassment.

"Bhabhi, aap!" , he managed to croak at this unexpected sight. For a fleeting moment, he wondered if it was a wet dream. (Madam, its you!)

"Ssshhhhh", Shobha put a finger to her lips conspiratorially and gently shut the door completely, latched it from inside and stepped closer to Bhola. The room had a dank musty smell to it that comes with poor ventilation and the smell of unwashed laundry, but Shobha didnt mind.

Bhola sprung to his feet, in instinctive deference to his mistress's unexpected presence and clutched a corner of the bedsheet closer to his crotch but insufficient to cover his embarrassingly swollen manhood.

Shobha stepped closer, unmindful of her nakedness, an affectionate smile on her lips and she looked down to longingly gaze at his half concealed erection.

"Mere barein mein soch rahe the?", she asked him with a mischievous smile on her lips and looking down to his manhood as of speaking to it and not to its master (Were you thinking of me?).

Bhola croaked a reply not sure whether to confirm or deny the allegation.

His mistress sat down naked on his bed and next to him and crossed her long legs. Her wet hair fell on either side of her bare shoulders, tantalizingly covering part of her breasts but unable to hide their fullness. Sitting next to her, a dazed Bhola leaned forward and touched her shoulder as if to make sure this wasn't a dream. He tried to brush her wet hair aside to get a better look at those magnified breasts but she playfully swatted his hands aside. Bhola peered forward to peer at her thighs for a closer look at her womanhood but she had her legs crossed at the thighs and her hands clasped together over them denying him that close look. At least, he confirmed, she wasn't wearing her panties. For a brief moment, his brain worried if she had come to retrieve her used panties that he had so carefully purloined. He furtively glanced at the garment that he was so intimately sniffing just before the heroine made a grand entrance into the scene. The heroine, twisted her seating angle and was focused on a different object of fascination other than her discarded garment - his cock. She gazed at it longingly.

Shobha reached out for his bed sheet that partly covered his nakedness, pulled it off his thighs and tossed it on the floor leaving Bhola completely naked and sitting next to her. She then rotated her body to face Bhola, lifted her hands to her head to tie her loose wet hair into a neat bun. That act opened up her gorgeous breasts for Bhola's gaze along with her clean shaven armpits. Bhola gawked at her naked globes admiring once again their roundness, the neatly circular areola with a crowning erect nipple at the centre.

Shobha reached out and grasped the object of her lust, and she felt his organ shudder at her touch. She longed to caress it but the lessons from last night swiftly flashed into her brain. In just a couple of nights, she felt she was qualified to do a PhD on the two cocks in her home and she didn't want another premature climax. Slow and steady, she told herself and withdrew her hand much to Bhola's disappointment.

Shobha leaned forward and kissed Bhola.

He had a nice mouth with thick lips, but lacked the technique to respond to her kiss. He tried sucking her mouth, and his amateur ardour excited her. Her naked breasts were squashed against his broad chest and she found his hands slipping down to cup and squeeze them. She moaned, broke the kiss and leaned her head back, resting her weight on her hands on the bed behind her back, thus allowing him unhindered access to her breasts. Sensing his hesitation, she pulled his head to her breasts. He readily cooperated, burying his head between her breasts sucking and squeezing them alternately. She moaned and felt the wetness grow between her thighs and demand attention.

Still holding Bhola tight against her breasts, Shobha leaned back to lie down on the bed, pulling Bhola down with her. Bhola helpfully placed a pillow under the head and the act caused her bun to come undone spilling her wet hair across the pillow.

Bhola pulled back and and forced his knees between her legs. Shobha cooperated by spreading her legs apart. Bhola's knees were now wedged between her legs and Bhola raised himself on his knees, his hands on his thighs and looked down at his naked mistress lying on her back in his bed. She had her eyes half closed and looked like a goddess. Her lips were moist, her beautiful face framed by her thick wet hair that coiled around on the pillow and on the bed. Her arms were raised above her head and clasped together at the wrist.

Shobha used to be told by her female friends in college that her best feature on her body were her breasts, and motherhood had further accentuated their fullness. Luscious, creamy and full - medium sized, not too large, they retained their roundness despite Shobha being on her back and were now fully exposed to Bhola who was on his knees and straddling her between her legs. Her smooth shaven armpits accentuated her flawless skin. Bhola's lust-filled gaze traversed down to her flat stomach and the deep navel. Her waist had a gentle roll of fat - her only concession to motherhood. Her lower belly had a lighter shade of skin around the parts usually covered by a panty, and Bhola could see a thin light reddish line marking the outline on the skin where the panty usually ended. Bhola's gaze traveled down to the forbidden area he had never seen in a real woman so far Shobha maintained a trimmed pussy and the sparse jet black hair contrasted with the fairness of her skin. Her pussy lips were thick, a slightly different shade of creamy brown and even in the dim yellow light of the servant room, glistened with moistness.

Bhola's knees were locked and pressed against her pubis denying him - for now - the wondrous details that lay down for further exploration. Shobha had drawn up her legs on either side of Bhola's waist, and he supported himself in that rather awkward kneeling position by grasping Shobha's own knees.

Bhola licked his lips involuntarily as his wide open eyes unblinkingly drank in every detail of his naked mistress's body pinned on his bed and right in front on him. He felt like a starving kid walking into an extravagant buffet spread and unable to decide where to start and what to do next.

Shobha was herself aroused but alert enough to sense the welter of emotions running through Bhola's simple head. This was precisely what turned her on so much about the prospect of seducing Bhola - he was a simpleton, conditioned to be subservient by nature, with no sexual experience but very masculine and in awe of her own womanhood. Teasing him sexually with her exhibitionism turned on the latent streak she always knew she had in her. However the enforced privacy and confinement of a lockdown brought to fore another secret fantasy of hers - having her own private Male sex slave who would be at her beck and control, and on her command do every dirty little action that would pleasure her body in a way that she now regretfully realized her husband would never be able to do. She had been an HR Manager and had seen interns get moulded into obedience from the time they walked in to work. She thought of Bhola as her own private intern to be moulded into her own sex slave. Her husband being around the house was just a nuisance that needed to be managed.

"Soch rahe ho ki kahan se shuru karna hai? Mein batati hoon. Jaise mein kehti hoon, waise karo." (Thinking where to start? I will tell you just do as I tell you), and then added to emphasize her control, "Zyada sochna mat" (Don't think much) and then a bit helpfully to ease any fright the lad might have, "Saheb so rahe hain" (Saheb is sleeping). Bhola perked up at the last bit and relaxed with the realization that he just had to follow instructions.

Shobha raised her hands, pulled down Bhola by his shoulder and locked her legs around his waist. Bhola was now lying on top of her and she felt his stiff manhood against her thighs and belly. She resisted the temptation to pay attention to his manhood - save the best for later, she reminded herself. She adjusted herself till she felt comfortable with the partial weight of his torso against her chest. Her breasts were squashed against his chest, but it felt snug and intimate.

She kissed him again, this time slowly. She had much earlier got over any aversion of kissing a servant. She was instead kissing a handsome specimen of masculinity, and initiating the kiss was her way of marking her domination over him. She took her time exploring his thick lips. Bhola kissed back making up in energy what he lacked in technique. She then prised his lips apart, which he did willingly, amd she pushed her tongue inside his mouth. Bhola shivered at the new senstation of feeling his mistress's tongue and saliva against his own. He was also being assailed by the perfumed fragrance of his bhabhi's wet shampooed hair and the intoxicating smell of her underarm. The silence in the room was broken by the slurping of some noisy kissing.

After a few minutes, she broke off the kiss and pushed his head down to her breasts. Bhola adjusted his straddling position, latched on to her breasts with both hands and squeezed them gently. He took her moans as a sign of encouragement and squeezed harder. "Aur zor se", she breathlessly egged him on. Bhola was only too delighted to squeeze her breasts manfully. He followed it up with alternately kissing both nipples, gently at first and then as his own instinct began to take over, chewed gingerly at the erect tips. Shobha cried with the sudden pain, and he paused with concern. "Dont stop, Bhola, Karte jao jab tak mein nahin bolti", she whispered. (Keep doing it till i tell you). Bhola resumed squeezing her breasts, only harder and alternated with sucking and chewing each swollen nipple. Shobha cried with both pain and pleasure. This was what Shobha always wanted. Chetan was too gentle and too minimal in his foreplay, and she had always longed for rough treatment. And Bhola was giving it.

After a few minutes however, her breasts begged for relief. Moaning and her eyes now closed, she turned on her back. Bhola was now presented with the sight of her smooth back, tapering to a slim waist and broad fleshy buttocks. Bhola began kissing and licking her back starting from her shoulder. He nuzzled her neck, and the way bhabhi shivered and moaned loudly told him she was particularly sensitive here. He licked her behind her ears, surprised by the way she squirmed and then giggled. He realised that this was much to her liking. Bhola's cock was now pressing against Shobha's ass cheeks but she kept her thighs together not wanting to hurry to the main course. Bhola licked every square inch of his bhabhi's bare back from the neck down to her buttocks. At her buttocks, he began kissing them and squeezing them, like he did with her breasts. He parted the cheeks of her buttock and was rewarded with the sight of her tight brown puckered anus. Bhola kissed her there, his tongue massaging the sensitive skin around the perimeter and Shobha clenched snd unclenched her ass muscles. This was new to her and Chetan had never given her that attention down there. Having wetted that area with his saliva, Bhola paused and examined the masterpiece while his hands continued kneading and squeezing his mistress's buttocks. He had pulled apart her ass cheeks and found her entire butt crack gleaming with his saliva. He probed the brown puckered ring of her anus and gently pushed a finger in. Shobha reacted strongly. She loved it when he licked her down there but felt uncomfortable to push that boundary further and asked him to stop. He obediently complied.

By now Bhola was sitting next to Shobha, who continued lying on her stomach and her head resting on her chin in the pillow. The pillow smelt bad and unwashed but she didn’t care. Bhola had his long muscular legs on Shobha's lower legs, partly pinning her down. Bhola's probing of his bhabhi’s anus thwarted, he resumed exploring the rest of the nether region. He could see her thick pussy lips and touched it with his index finger. It felt wet and sticky and even in the dim light, Bhola noted the damp spot that had formed on his bedsheet. Bhola probed with his finger and parted the pussy lips. Bhola's finger went deep, and Shobha’s loud moaning told him this was something she liked.

He rubbed his finger around the area, and Shobha half-consciously lifted her buttocks to allow him better access. Bhola felt his finger get sticky and a new strange odour came to his nostrils. He withdrew his finger and saw it was coated with a mucus. Intrigued, he licked it and found it tasted strange, not unpleasant. Lust and curiosity filled him and he peered for a closer look at the junction of her thighs. Her raised buttocks allowed him to inspect the thick pussy lips closely, but the dim light wasnt sufficient.

Impatient, Bhola pulled Shobha who rolled over to her back, chest up, her knees locked together and her ankles touching her buttocks. Bhola pulled apart her knees roughly and Shobha partned her legs unable to resist the force. Her pussy was now for the first time exposed to Bhola. As of drawn by a magnet, Bhola burried his face between her thighs. Bold and shameless till now, Shobha felt a shiver of embarrassment at this intimate action and reflexively covered her face with her palms.

She was reminded of the scene from a porn film about Tarzan and Jane, that she had watched with her hostel friends in her college days. Tarzan had just rescued Jane from a peril, and Jane was naked and unconscious before him. Never having seen a woman before, much less a beautiful and naked woman, a jungle-bred Tarzan pushes the unconscious Jane to her back, spreads her thighs and commences a gynecological-like examination of her pussy. Shobha vividly recalled masturbating later in the privacy of her room, replaying that scene again and again in her feverish imagination.

Go on, my handsome Tarzan, I am your Jane, she told herself.

But there was a difference.This Jane wanted to call the shots and tell her Tarzan what to do next to her.