LustyWeb Gup-Sup Adda

Just want to know what's the scene of english stories section here, from the looks seems like dull to me for some reason, but still want to get some advice from some well-known members and staff to get a better perspective.

Also, if anyone don't mind, may I ask since how long this forum is active, I know the other forum (who's name we don't say here else I will get banned :haha: ) started almost some months after the abrupt shutdown of the Xossip, if you can answer that will be so generous of you.

Your's BFF,
Niks96

Just want to know what's the scene of english stories section here, from the looks seems like dull to me for some reason, but still want to get some advice from some well-known members and staff to get a better perspective.

Also, if anyone don't mind, may I ask since how long this forum is active, I know the other forum (who's name we don't say here else I will get banned :haha: ) started almost some months after the abrupt shutdown of the Xossip, if you can answer that will be so generous of you.

Your's BFF,
Niks96
Hello

RDX

Your's BFF,
Niks96
Yeah kind of bro . We started this forum in july 2020, and we post content for all the sections, ( coz we didn't have any Writer's contact xd ) and now we are just depend on members, yeah but Sometimes staff post some of content but not regularly, coz everyone doesn't have time now to post..

expectations
ছোট ভাই হিন্দিতে জিজ্ঞাসা করছে

Your's BFF,
Niks96
जितना में जनता हूं की यह साइट जुलाई 2020 से शुरू हुई है जो की XFun के नाम से जाना जाता था। लेकिन कुछ तकनीकी मुद्दों के कारण इसे Lustyweb मैं ट्रांसफर कर दिया।