Incest me kiran hot girl

Hundreds of people walking, sunbathing, playing beach games, swimming, eating and just generally having a good time, it looked like a normal beach except they were all naked. We both couldn’t believe our eyes, we kept on strolling until a guard on the beach approached us, totally naked, his cock out and proud and his perfectly tanned body right in front of us. He told us that to be on the beach you need to be nude, there was a strict no clothes policy.

Our bodies were glistening in the sunshine, my nipples erect from the excitement and my eyes darting around the beach looking at everyone else.

Walking down the beach I did notice some couples look at us and men would linger a little too long on my breasts, I figured we were the youngest couple we had seen yet but that just added to the thrill of it. We walked for ages before turning back to where we came from, we both let go of all inhibitions and vowed to come back the next day and spend the whole day naked and on the beach.Walking down the beach I did notice some couples look at us and men would linger a little too long on my breasts, I figured we were the youngest couple we had seen yet but that just added to the thrill of it. We walked for ages before turning back to where we came from, we both let go of all inhibitions and vowed to come back the next day and spend the whole day naked and on the beach.

The next morning I shaved my pussy and we headed back to the nudist beach. Stripping off once we found a spot we liked, we lay down our towels and ensured that we were slightly enclosed by two rocks and began sunbathing totally naked.

My legs were slightly spread and I was aware that anyone walking past could see my pussy, the thought of it was making me wet. Knowing that strangers could see just how tight and perfect my pussy was a thrill and I decided to spread my legs even wider.

His cum was thick and warm and his orgasm was hard, he grabbed my hair as he came all over my face and he even needed a second to recover.

His cum was thick and warm and his orgasm was hard, he grabbed my hair as he came all over my face and he even needed a second to recover.We both enjoy