MY DADS NEW SLIM WIFE

aji licks her new husband

007.jpg

I felt Dad change the angle of his thrusts slightly, causing the top of his prick to rub against my clitoris, trapping my clit between our pubic bones when he thrust deep into my pussy. As the head of his prick slipped into me, Dad buried it all way in my aching cunt – I felt the head of his prick pushing against my cervix, the neck of my uterus, and I climaxed again, even more intense than before.

I moaned, “Oh My God… Oh Daddy. I didn’t know… it’s never felt so good. OH GOD, don’t stop. Fuck me… That’s it ….fuck me hard. Show me haven”

I could feel his thrusting speed up as the tension in my body kept building higher and higher, pushing me closer to the edge of a climax. He buried his prick even deeper into me, groaned and held it there.

When I felt his prick burning, pouring his cum deep into me, I was pushed over that crest and I felt the spasms in my pussy around his throbbing prick as my climax swept over me. Dad slowly stroked his prick in and out my drenched pussy, milking the last bit of cum from his prick. I was soaked. I could feel his cum and my pussy juices running down the cheeks of my ass as he stroked his prick into me.

“Oh Daddy,” I moaned softly, “I didn’t know it could be this good. Lord, I feel so good right now…so satisfied. I am your slave.”

I kissed him gently and just held him in my arms a top me, his prick still buried deep in my pussy. I had never felt more sensual and, it may sound odd, more beautiful than I did at that moment.

I said while gasping and moaning, “Now I will become your child’s mother, now you are my husband. We will start our new life. We do not bother about society. Treat me as your wedded wife and give all pleasures every night with love and affection. Now onwards I am your wife. ”

We lay there and talked for about 30 minutes and then made love again. We went to bed after that but not to sleep. We made love twice more that night. Dad said I was making him feel like a 20-year-old. After that I became his wife and we used to sleep together in the same bed. But when I became pregnant we both decided to move on to another city so that nobody can know who is my child’s father. We both know it. We shifted (As because Dad took transfer to Mumbai, he is a bank Branch Manager) to Mumbai in the same year so that nobody knows anything about our relationship. Now our son Shiva is 3 years old and studying in KG class. We are happy and enjoying fully in our married life.

The next day evening after that eventful night I got dressed beautifully in a very nice red colored saree and like a wife awaiting my husband’s (father’s) return from work. I put sindur on my head, mangalsutra on my neck and a red bindia on my fore head. I looked like a the newly-wed bride.

At 9 pm My husband (father) returned home from work. He looked too tired. I opened the door for him and as soon as he looked at me he was shocked initially to see me that way and within a second he became cheerful. I told him to wash his hands and face and get ready for dinner. In dinner table we gossiped on several issues and took almost half an hour time to complete our dinner then I went to the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. By that time he went to our Bed room, I entered and closed the bedroom door, came to him and handed to glass of milk. He took it politely and drank the milk.