MY DADS NEW SLIM WIFE

He would just lick up through the swollen lips and lightly touch my clit with the tip of his tongue. He kept this up until I could no longer stand it.
I finally moaned, “OH Daddy…Daddy, I want you. I want you now…I want to feel you in me.” My vagina started twitching his mouth. I was too hot now pumping my hips vigorously. I was going to give him my cunt milk for the first time in my life and he wanted to swallow it fully.

He sucked me hard. I groaned, “Aaaaaah soooon I am cummmming in your mouth, ahhha it feels soooooo gooood…”
I arched my legs and started shooting my load of cum in his mouth he gulped it all and loved it in his mouth.
He became a dog and sucked every drop of it. I looked happy now.
“I love you my darling, ” I said to him while kissing him on his lips and sucking his mouth. Now he did not feel ashamed.

RAJI SUCKING DAD PENNIS

1406867333994screencapture.jpg

We stretched out on the couch with him between my legs. I reached down, took his hard prick, rubbed its head against my dripping pussy and placed its head between the lips of my wet pussy – I was so wet I was sure that I had to be getting my juices all over the sofa.

I told him to put a pillow under my hips so that he can insert it properly in my cunt without hurting me. He obeyed me. He pulled a pillow and put it beneath my hips.

Now he could see my cunt completely. He rubbed his cock to my pussy again and tried to insert it in my hole but its’ size was too big and my hole was too tight and virgin. I put my legs wide apart so that he can insert his cock in it but of no use.

Then he stood up and got the oil bottle and rubbed it on his dick and some on my cunt entrance. Now he was able to insert some of his cock in my cunt hole and he started pushing it in slowly.

while I gasped and cried, “Oh no! It is too big and fat leave me, leave me…”

But he also enjoyed this act too. Now he was furious as I started to resist him again. He thrust it with full power in my cunt.

I cried, “Uhhhh Ohhh mother! Stop this. Dad leave me it is paining.”

But now he grabbed my shoulders with his hands and started to pump his cock in and out. He was pumping furiously.

I was crying, “For god’s sake leave me out and go away. Leave me bustard. It is paining please leave me. I cannot bear it. Remove your dick dad.”

He told me, “Wait Raji you will enjoy it after a while. Please wait raji. ”

He started pumping it in and out slowly and steadily now

I gasped and moaned, “OOOOOOOHHHHHHH… AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAA…FUCK ME…. TORE MY CUNT….., ATTACK ME, RAPE ME… OOOOHHHHH MOM…”

I giggled and moaned heavily now. He was also moaning heavily. He speeded up his thrusts and I also moved my hips up and down. Our bodies were burning like fire now. Both of us were creating a strange sound. Dad started to fuck me with long strokes, drawing his prick almost out of my pussy and then thrusting back down into me.

Each time he bottomed out I could feel the head of his prick pushing into my cervix. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and gripped the cheeks of his butt in my hands and pulled him into me as I pushed my hips up to meet the downward thrusts of his hard prick. I had never felt anything so big or so deep in me. I could feel my pussy lips stretching as he pulled his prick back and my body hurting, anticipating the feel of it plunging back into the depths of my hurting pussy.