Erotica My Wife & her Experiences!

Chapter 8 The Start 2

Uncle's dick did penetrate her vagina, and whatever small resistance it had was gone. It was going deep inside her vagina, and he would press it even further and further, Sunita felt as if his dick has reached near her ass hole, but every time she would resist, Deepa would press her lips deep inside her mouth. Uncle who must be in his early 60s had an incredible stamina. Perhaps the herbal medicine he took was the reason for his cock to sustain this longevity for such a long time. He was experienced too, he would remove his dick out of her vagina the moment he felt coming, and then taking a deep breathe reinsert it again inside her vagina.

He was changing her positions, from missionary to doggy, and then finally Sunita was on top of Uncle. His dick was still rock solid!!

Finally he cum! He threw all his cum on her face, he showed prowess in excellent control and execution!

Sunita was exhausted, her body was sweating, she was tired, but her lips were still on the lips of Deepa. Deepa was continuing to kiss her so that she calms her nerves! Sunita had experienced multiple orgasm in that period of 2 - 3 minutes. Uncle was gentle, but harsh, Uncle was aggressive and penetrative but still he was caring. Sunita felt filled first time in her life. The satisfaction on her face was there to be seen, her fear for dicks had gone now. She was still on the top of uncle, and finally got down. Sunita slept between uncle and Deepa. Though uncle had stamina of only one shot! Deepa and Sunita continued to kiss each other whole night!

Raaj who was watching his wife getting the pounding, wanted to first go and shoot her and uncle. But something stopped him. Today he feels that was the best decision of his life! He was surprised to see the way his cock became harder seeing his wife getting a pounding for a man 2 times his age. He had not seen Sunita, so happy and satisfied. This was some new Sunita he had seen, with him she was always hesitant, shy and not expressive. He saw her expressive first time, the way she was moaning, screaming and shouting - it seem that he had not been able to win the trust of his wife, though initially he was upset, but then he started feeling this guilt that he is the one who had made his wife feel this way. He determined that he will give his wife all the joy, fulfill her fantasies and make her the happiest! While thinking that, he continued to masturbate! Raaj was thrilled, in experiencing new Sunita in front of him. He remembered uncles words " Every women is a born slut, we just need to reactivate it"

This was going to be a new start!

Putting up his underwear, he quietly walked back to the living room, finishing his drink, in his thoughts - he did not remember when he had fallen into deep sleep, his face also has this sense of deep satisfaction!

Next morning, when Sunita woke up she was still naked, her arms were wrapped around Deepa. Uncle had already woken, and seems was making tea for everyone. Sunita's head was paining, effects of hangover was there. Deepa was also naked and her lips were close to her lips. As if she came out of her dreams, she got little panicked

"Aunty aunty " she cried, Tears were flowing from her eyes, the day before the lust and passion had taken over her senses, and now she was into this deep griefing. "What did I do, what did I do, I am such a bitch" she was crying, with unable to control the tears which were flowing from eyes! Deepa woke up hearing her tears..

"What happened why are you crying" Deepa said, thought inside she was expecting her reaction.

"I am such a bitch, a slut! aunty, what did I do , I cheated on my husband, oh My God! I am such a bitch! " She was crying continuously.

Deepa calmed her, " Oh come on- your husband does not know about it, and did you not enjoy. Now your pussy has opened up, your fear of cocks have gone, I am sure you will be able to give him time of his life! "

Sunita was still crying, but then Deepa became little more firm with her " Listen, you have to accept that you are a slut! You cannot be satisfied with just one dick, the way you fuck my husband yesterday, there is so much fire inside you. Even if you try you won't be satisfied by just one dick! You did not do anything wrong. Sex is beautiful. So enjoy it. Be what you are, rather than pretending what you are not. For last 27 Years, you have controlled your emotions, passion and this fire inside you. Don't let it go just because of this fucking guilt! If your pussy is satisfied, you will be satisfied and healthy! "

Advice of Deepa was ofcourse cunning, but she had to, but still Sunita was crying, then she had to be even more firmer " Behen ki Lo... I told you to shut up. Or I will go and tell your husband! Did not he fuck me, which arouse you to fuck him later. If he is not feeling guilty than why are you feeling guilty?. "

These words hit Sunita hard. Her middle class values were not letting her believe that she did , what she did! There was a calm now!

"Go take shower, and get ready, Raaj would be worried about you" Deepa said, wearing the maxie which was kept on the bed!

She left Sunita alone in the room, she wanted her to reflect! Sunita quietly moved towards bathroom to take a shower, as if trying to wipe out every inch of guilt she had! Her vagina was little swollen, but though there was a guilt, but there was this inner satisfaction. She had to make a call!

Finally she came out to living room, neither uncle, nor Deepa nor Raaj spoke about what happened previous night. This was making Sunita even more guilty, but she lacked courage to accept it. She wanted to just go back home!

On there way back to home, neither Raaj nor Sunita spoke. There was this uneasy calm between them, as if both of them waiting for each other moves, like in a game of chess! But whatever it was, a new start had happened!

Chapter 9 : Adventure 1

Sunita was still very tired of the experience she had gone through a night before. But guilt had continued to hit her. In the night as Raaj tried to come closer to her, she stopped him. Not because she did not want to fuck him, but because she was guilty. Raaj though had made up his mind, but he was also feeling little upset with her. But somehow he showed great control. Sunita saw some messages on her mobile of Deepa, they were couple of videos of her fucking uncle. Though none of them had her face. Deepa had taken those videos to excite her.

Sunita was surprised to see the passion she had generated. She felt silent. The way she was jumping up and down taking such a big dick, had given her goosebumps. Deepa had also sent a message " This is not to blackmail you, I have deleted all your videos, we are not shitty people. Just to make u understand what I was saying. Do think about it ! "

Sunita could sense her panties getting wet due to the video, but she also felt guilty.

Next morning at breakfast, she only started " I am sorry Raaj".

Raaj looked little confused " What are you sorry for"

Sunita continued, " I am not a good lady, I am not a good wife", tears started to flow from her eyes.

Raaj understood why she was crying, he had only put her in that situation, knowing very well about the history of Uncle and Deepa. He consoled her, he did not want to pretend he knew every thing.

"Why are you crying Sunita? what happened? " He asked politely.

Sunita could not control now, and she started to cry - " I cannot live with this pressure, honestly. I am a bad women, bad girl. I am too ashamed of myself"

Raaj knew what she was going to tell, but before she could say anything, he said - " I saw you fucking uncle Sunita, I saw you kissing Deepa, I am aware of anything"

Sunita became numb. Her hands shaked, her eyes dried up, her expression changed.

"I saw you fuck him, but honestly I did not stop you, because I saw this new fresh happiness on your face. From the day we have married I was feeling as if you are trying to pretend to be happy with me. I have never seen you as happy as I saw you yesterday. I knew back ground of Uncle and Deepa. So please don't have any regret. I love you. In my life, I never had any women before you, nor will have any women after you. I never thought you will share with me your secret. But believe me, I have nothing in my heart"

Sunita felt little assured, but she was also not very sure, and then said " You know when you fucked me yesterday, I felt so happy. But uncle had some magic, I don't know what happened"

Raaj looked little surprised, "when did I fuck you"

"The lady which was tied, was me. But honestly I liked it! I am just scared Raaj, this is not the kind of woman I am! "

"Oh Raaj", Raaj had this surprise look on his face. "Oh that was you" there was this proud feeling which was there in his mind.

Sunita looked little surprised on reaction of Raaj!

Raaj kissed Sunita on her lips, and then said " Honestly when you were fucking uncle, I was feeling jealous. But there was this horniness which was inside my life, which made me horny for you. I know you may think I am crazy. But I loved every bit of you being pound by uncle. You and I had a bad sex life, and in just two days our sex life has changed. So forget it! And you are what you are darling, you are what you are! I promise from now on I will be honest with you, true to you! " & he continued to kiss her like a crazy guy.

Sunita looked little stunned, here is his wife who had just come back after fucking another guy, and he is kissing her, within minutes she was aroused, and both of them made a passionate love at the dining table only. Raaj was gentle, but crazy. He was biting her nipples & kissing her up and down like a crazy guy. This time Sunita only positioned his dick inside his vagina, and started to move up and down enjoying every bit of it! Though he could not sustain the passion for long, but in few seconds he discharged all his sperm inside her ovary! This was the first passionate sex they had. They both continued to sleep naked in each other arms! The husband and wife surprisingly were feeling much closer than before in all aspects!

Raaj did not go to work day. In the evening, as both of them realized that they had been sleeping in each other arms, they both feel a bond growing stronger between them.

Sunita woke up to make some tea for her husband, that Raaj stopped her " Go naked, don't wear anything"

Sunita smiled, " Buddhu! Kitchen has glass window, people will see me! Are you crazy or what?! "

Innocent words, but said in a naughty way! But Raaj did not budge! He was feeling another level of naughtiness! Finally she went to kitchen naked only. She was wearing golden color Ankle-chain, and the bangles were still in her hands till her elbows. The expensive Mangal Sutra ( was gifted to her by Raaj in her wedding night ) was touching her cleavage line, as she walked her tight ass jumped up and down, as her walk also had some sense of Seduction. She smiled as she entered the kitchen. But she had kept the light off, she was still shy!

Raaj knew that she would not open the light. He quietly walked towards the kitchen, and on the light to her surprise.

She rushed to cover her assets, confused which part to cover first! Raaj laughed on her like a crazy men!

"ha ha ha", he giggled, and then immediately grabbed her, "trust me-you are looking very hot", he said and pasted his kiss on her lips. The kiss kind of made Sunita more relaxed, and slowly her hands had embraced Raaj from behind. Slowly & slowly she started to kiss him back, with her naked ass exposed to the window.

"close the lights na " she said politely.

But Raaj was not in any mood, he continued to kiss her and then grabbing her in his arms, placed her on the slab of the kitchen. By now Sunita was already on, for the second session of the day. She had spread her legs, and was moaning in joy.

"fuck me " she shouted, "fuck me you dog"

Raaj got this extra confidence with her moaning, and he started to push his dick inside her vagina, and within minutes, Sunita was being pounded second time the day.

The adventure in life of Sunita and Raaj had begun, as the boiling tea- was falling on the gas stove! The light was still on!

Chapter 9 The Adventure 2

The lights of Kitchen were on, and Raaj was pounding her, her eyes were glued on the window. There were two teenagers whose eyes were fixed inside their kitchen. But surprisingly, Sunita did not tell Raaj, her eyes turned more red in passion, and she started to moan even loudly. There was this naughtiness in her eyes, as she pressed her lips in seductive way, as if inviting the two boys to come and pound her. Her eyes were fixed only to the two boys, and somehow she was feeling more and more horny, as each and every part of her body was visible to them. Sunita's body was also now more cleaner and more vibrant than before. Her boobs were more bigger than before. Though some fat had started to gather around her thigh area. She was to now take care of her body, she had started to do bikini wax, and was to properly wax or shave her hairs. In company of Shabari, she was to also go and do her nails and other aspects, she was learning the art of make up- which was her passion from childhood but somehow, she was unable to do it when she was young due to her parents restrictions.

Her Mangalsutra was jumping up and down on her boobs when Raaj was pushing himself on her vagina. Raaj was still learning the art of sex, and he cum. All this happened within seconds! He cum before Sunita, and then slowly started to finger her vagina to ensure she cums too.

As the passion ended, and both came into senses, first thing they did was to off the lights of kitchen. Sunita immediately rushed to bathroom to wash her vagina. As Raaj was closing the windows, his eyes went to the two boys who were excitedly watching him pounding Sunita. As they saw him, they both rushed out from the window.

Raaj thought to himself " Did Sunita saw them? If she did, then why she did not tell him? Does she get excited? " There were many questions in his mind. But honestly he loved to have horny and wild Sunita!

They did not make or spoke about it much. This was their kind of first adventure you can say!.

Next day was a working day, and both of them slept earlier. None of them spoke about it. Next morning when Raaj was getting ready for work, Sunita said

"Honey, I have to share with you something, can I"

Raaj got little nervous, because Sunita had not spoken with this hesitancy now for a long time. There sex life was going good, and they both were in love with each other for long.

"What is that " Raaj said trying to hide his anxiety. " Everything okay"

Sunita went into deep meditation, then as if trying to grab correct words said " You know yesterday when you were fucking me, there were two teenagrs who were watching us in act, I saw them, but rather than alerting you, I don't know what happened, I started to enjoy it. We had promised each other that we won't hide any feelings, and this has been disturbing me. I am sorry, but I am feeling ashamed sharing this? "

Raaj felt happy, that his wife was so innocent with him. Generally that is a sign that the relationship between them was full of trust and belief. Sunita did hesitated, but still she had the courage to share with him. This incident actually strengthen their confidence each other.

Perhaps after this Raaj teased Sunita many times, when they went out, like " Did you see him, he was staring at your navel." or "See he was just looking at you that he would eat your breasts". These comments would arouse some deep passion inside her. Slowly she started to wear blouses which had bigger cleavage or deep cut at back. She started to also wear, more western clothes- even outside. Her dressing sense had changed. She was slowly transforming into a modern women, who was not worried about what others say. Raaj also loved Sunita, to wear make up, stay fit, and most importantly surprise him!

One day- Raaj had couple of beers at open -house at his work. He saw his boss's secretary wearing a nice black color top. Any normal men could make out that she was just wearing a thong below her panties. Her thong line was getting attached to her trousers, and when she was getting up to get a drink or snack, her pantie line was visible, along with her sexy stomach. Raaj's felt this very seductive. His eyes were sent on PA of his boss, but face which was coming to his mind was of his wife!

He rushed home, he had something in mind!

Next day he took an off, " Today we will go out, we have not been out for sometime", he said looking at Sunita, his night was spent just thinking about the PA of his boss.

As Sunita got ready, she asked Raaj " What should I wear, what is the occasion"

Raaj smiled, " One we will go on a bike ride, two we will go to a bar and get drunk & 3rd we will go for a movie".

Sunita who had not actually drank after the first incident, was no eager to accident. She came out wearing a nice Salwar Suit. But then Raaj smiled....

"No no, today's dress I will choose" he said & today you won't say no to anything I ask.

He chose a nice thong he had gifted her on a valentine day. Thong was virtually a line, it was as good as not wearing a - pantie. He then took out a nice short- white strip shirt, which uncovered her navel and back fully, along with a black trouser.

Looking at the dress Sunita felt little hesitant, " Don't you think it is too hot, I am a teacher, what if my students or their parents see me", she said though her resistance was not very strong.

Smilingly Raaj said-" You know I want to make jealous other guys, they can only masterbuate, but I have that vagina"

"Crazy" Sunita smiled.

Sunita readily wore the dress, she continued to pull her shirt down so as to hide her exposed part. The trousers she wore were little loose from waist but just enough to hold it. Her pantie line was clearly visible. She did feel little hesitant, but then she finally got ready.

Raaj had surprisingly taken his bike out, "Today we will go on a bike" he said.

The bike had a bigger hump at top, and Sunita had Ass had firm up above. The first thing after reaching the Mall, they did to purchase couple of heels for her.

The heels, actually made her trousers stick to her ass even more. The guy at the shoe shop who was showing her the heels, could just smile at her, when she walked. He could make it out that Sunita was more or less pantiless. His eyes were fixed on her two big ass as they click with each other behind the trousers. Her naked waist was clearly visible, and her ass line- covered by the thin pantie line was visible too.

Raaj felt a different kind of emotion when he saw the young shoe-showroom guy staring at her. But instead of feeling jealous he was feeling goosebumps. Sunita was uncomfortable though, as she was trying her best to cover her waist and pull her trousers up to hide any embarrassment.

As she tried the heels, and packed her shoes in the box, she came out holding Raaj by his hands.

"I am feeling very uncomfortable", can I buy a jacket.

Raaj smiled, "Hmmm, I saw it, your steps became more seductive when that guy was staring at you and your panties, I can see in your eyes"

Sunita, was surprised that how minutely Raaj had been observing her actions, "Honestly, yes, but you know if some student or his parents see me like this na, not good"

Raaj again smiled, "Did you enjoy it "

She remained silent. They took the open glass elevator to go to the bar which was on the top floor. As Sunita entered, the first thing Raaj did was to put his hands inside her trousers from back. This was a surprise, but also not descent, she could not figure out how to react!

Raaj continued to press his hands even deeper and deeper inside her trousers, as People keep coming and going out of the lift. As Raaj's finger managed to reach her vagina, he could feel the wetness inside it. Sunita was feeling the heat!

They went to the bar, and it was almost empty. This was first time, Sunita had ever visited the bar, and there was this group of few college boys who were celebrating their colleagues birthday and dancing and drinking. The music for them was being played little loudly. The room was filled of night disco lights and Sunita was mesmerized by the settings. The place she had come from , she had never seen girls working in this kind of place, but here bar-tender was a girl. There was combination of men and lady waitress, and most of them were ideal as there was not much crowd, as it was afternoon.

Raaj then looked at Sunita, " Want to try some wine or ?"

Sunita smiled, "Anything, but then she stopped- can I have the same thing which I drank with uncle, it was bitter but I liked it"

Raaj smiled, "Okay", he ordered two large scotches, with soda for both of them along side some snacks. Sunita was constantly looking towards the door, may be she was worried if anyone from her school should not come, but one peg lead to another , and another to another.

Though Raaj was in control!

"Lets dance " he said.

Raaj and Sunita went towards the dance floor, with Sunita little high now!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Juliana is 157cm height small boobs sex doll with blonde hair
She's at sexdolltech.com and waiting for you