Need Some Ideas!

Hi, I have a small business of sports in US where I sell different sports items. I have a collection of top sports brands items including bat, football, badminton, sports jerseys, and more. But, despite all the quality, the sale is not satisfactory. So here, I'm looking for suggestions to grow my sales. Kindly, share some ideas that can help me improve my business. Thank you!

Hi, I have a small business of sports in US where I sell different sports items. I have a collection of top sports brands items including bat, football, badminton, sports jerseys, and more. But, despite all the quality, the sale is not satisfactory. So here, I'm looking for suggestions to grow my sales. Kindly, share some ideas that can help me improve my business. Thank you!
I would like to suggest that you build an online presence for your business. The online presence includes: building an optimized website to get potential Audiences from search engines, creating a social media page (use any available one in your country), publishing ads on your social media page, and many more. If you already have a website, you need to give it more exposure to get more traffic and hence more sales and more conversions. This is time taking process but is very effective, let some professionals do it, hire some agency like Brands Design (i would personally suggest) they got affordable packages.