Erotica Neighbour Geetha

Hi my name is Shiv, 32 year old guy want to have lot of sex in my life.. I want to try all kamasutra positions. This is first time I am writing story. Let me start the story which happened 10 years back when I was in my hometown. Presently I am working in Bangalore. I was previously working in my home town. We had 2 houses in ground floor which were occupied & another house at first floor was vacated recently.

In one of the occupied house Geetha was staying with her friends. She was studying her BA Ist year at that time. Geetha had good figure. Her boobs where of perfect size. She used to come to our house regularly to watch TV around 8 o’clock evening. She used to talk with me and my mom a lot about herself. One day she came to watch TV but at that time my mother was not there in house.

Since on that day there was some important part of serial which she don’t wanted to miss she told me to switch on the TV and sat with me watching the serial. When she was involved in watching the TV I was watching her boobs.

At that moment somehow I wanted to touch her boobs for my fortune at that time light went away so it was total dark without wasting time I put my hand on her boobs and started pressing it, she quickly stood up and shouted on me, I said sorry for that and told her it was by mistake due to darkness.

Next day for some help my mom told me call her so I went to her room to call her. When I about to call her I saw that she was masturbating closing her eyes since no one was there in her room at that time. I slowly approached her and gave a kiss on her lip. Suddenly she opened her eyes and felt shy.

I took her hand and placed it on my cock and asked her to move it in and out. First she resitated but when I assured her I will not tell to anyone about it she started giving blow job to my cock by which it got erected like solid rock.

First I went outside and closed the door. Again I went near her and told her to put my cock inside her mouth. She started giving good blow job to my cock. Meanwhile I started pressing her boobs over shirt. I wanted see it suddenly I heard my mom’s voice saying “Did you inform Geetha that I am calling?” I pulled my pant back and unlocked the door.

Responded to my mom saying she will come in 5 minutes. I placed a kiss on her lips and went away telling her saying we will continue this next time. After that incident she used to come to our home daily for watching serial without any hesitation. Day by day I was getting mad about her. I was mastrubating thinking of her fucking hard. Finally the day which I was waiting for came soon.

One day I came late to my home at that time I saw geetha watching TV alone. I asked her about my mom. She replied me saying my mom went to some relative function with my dad and will come late at night. Since geetha was watching TV my mom told her that I will be coming soon so she can watch without any problem. I felt very happy in my mind, I went outside to lock the door.

After that I came near her she was busy in watching serial. I sat beside her and touched her thighs she did not say anything. I placed my hand on her right boob over her shirt, at this time she turned towards me. Without wasting time I put my lips on her lips and kissed passionately she also responded well. We both kissed around 10 minutes.

While kissing I started pressing her boobs over shirt during which she was placing her hand on my cock and started rubbing it over the pant. I slowly removed her shirt and saw her boobs where trying to come out of bra. She helped me to remove her bra, I finally found her naked boobs in front of me which I was dreaming night.

Boobs where nearly in D shape with dark nipple which was erected due to her pleasure. I started eating her nipple and pressing her other boobs till it became red. She was enjoying that very much and moaning loudly.

She started to pull out my pant and inner ware I helped her to remove it. Mean while I pulled her jeans down,she was wearing pink color panty which was fully wet. I pulled it down and placed my mouth on her pussy which was clean shaved. I leaked it nearly 10 minutes. By that time my cock was rock solid she pulled me and started giving blow job by putting it in her mouth.

After some time I pulled her up and laid her on sofa, separated her legs and put my cock on her pussy and slowly tried to push inside she started crying since it was first time for her. I pushed my cock with little more force and it entered inside her slowly I started moving in and out she was moaning with pain.
After some time I increased the speed slowly she started enjoying it. I fucked her nearly 20 minutes finally we both reached our climax. I kissed her asking did she enjoying it. she told yes. I asked her did she want her fuck regularly for that she kissed me and said whenever we get time we can surely have.