Adultery Nitu Fucked by Ladies Tailor (Completed)

N

Nikita

She pushed her ass suggestively back so her dress would hike up a bit. As he made a small, tight circle around her, he could see that she had dressed with care. Her body was not only gorgeous, it was inviting! He let his fingers run slowly on her bare back as he mentioned, "I have been really busy, the load of work is pretty bad!" Nitu didn't say anything just loved his touch on her bare body.

"I am thinking about hiring an assistant." He continued his talk and the circling, his fingers now, softly caressing her soft, shapely neck. Standing in front of her he adjusted the straps of her dress, playing with her tits indirectly, as he continued, "That's why your dress also took so long to do." She nodded at this.

He put his hand on her bare thigh and press lightly outward. She immediately and obediently spread her legs wider. The way he was talking casual non-sense as he was playing with her body intimately, it was driving her crazy. She didn't know what to expect, and that was making her pussy drip. She could feel her juices ooze out of her tight, excited cunt and drip on her thigh.

He moved behind her again. His hands kept moving on her back, touching and caressing her soft back, moving lower and lower, "So when's the party?" he asked as his hands grabbed her tight ass cheeks lightly. "Mnnnh...next Friday." She replied with some difficulty, trying to push her ass more into his hands.

"Great! You must be looking forward to it." Even as he made small talk, his hands moved under her super-short dress and started fondling her sexy, tight ass cheeks, his fingers between her thighs, almost touching her freshly shaven pussy. Her breathing became heavier. Her nipples were already so hard they were aching, and so clearly poking through the white, thin fabric of her sexy dress.

N

Nikita

His fingers softly touched her soft pussy lips one fingertip even touching her slit before he took his hands out, placing them on her waist. Then around the curve on her thighs, caressing softly. He brought his face very close to hers, from behind and whispered in her ear, "This is also a nice dress." His breath was so hot on her neck and chest, that Nitu felt a hot chill go down her body, setting her pussy on fire.

His hands moved up and cupped her tits; in that totally revealing dress he could actually touch and knead her tits without taking it off. Nitu's head automatically lifted skywards as he proceeded to knead and crush her firm tits in his big, strong hands. A soft moan escaped her lips.

He touched his tongue on her spine, right between her shoulder blades and licked up towards her neck. All the while his hands, crushing her soft tits through her strong fingers, pinching her erect nipples through the fabric of her dress that felt strangely coarse and so erotic on her body. She kept whimpering like a kitten. "unnnnh...aaanh...mmm!"

He continued to play with her soft, supple breasts standing very close behind her. His long hard rod pressed on her ass and adjusted itself right between her firm, perfectly shaped ass cheeks. She could feel the heat emanating from his hard stick as he pressed it in her ass crack, still kneading her tits and his mouth came on her neck and started sucking slowly. She almost came!

His lips touched on the side of her soft neck, she felt the hot, wet touch of his tongue and her pussy started flowing like a stream, her thighs soaked in her pussy juices. "Oh, please take me!", she blurted out, losing all control, her mind in a sex-starved frenzy. He sucked her neck harder and then whispered in her ear, "So you want to try the dress first or you want me to fuck you first?"

N

Nikita

Nitu tried to control her breathing before replying, "Please fuck me. Fuck me, now! I want you so bad!" "Do you remember what you became last time?", he pulled on her earlobe, his hot breath on her chest was driving her wild! How could she forget! "Yes, I am your slut.. Please fuck me like your slut!", she begged.

Grabbing her hair in a tight grip he smoothly bent her over the same table as last time and she gasped as he slapped her ass hard enough to make it sting all the way up her spine. "Spread your legs, slut!", he ordered and she immediately obeyed, moving her high-heeled foot another foot to the right, so she was opened wide, her private parts on display.

Her head was swimming, her whole body electrified with desire as she waited for him. She could hear the rustle of clothing behind her and then he lifted her short dress and jammed his hard, thick cock up into her wet cunt in one powerful thrust!

"Ow-eee!", she screamed, surprised at the roughness of his first stroke. With the big beast buried deep in her tight cunt, she could feel its throbbing through her body. He undid the straps behind her neck and the dress top fell forward, exposing her firm, proud breasts, with the nipples standing erect like steel points.

He grabbed the sexy, firm tits in his big hands and started kneading them as he pulled his cock slowly out of her hungry pussy. "You are no longer the gorgeous Goddess, Nitu", he said as his cock slowly slithered out of her wet pussy, "Now, you are a slut, my slut!" and with that he slammed the thick, long shaft so hard into her soft, little cunt that her whole body jerked forward, her head lifting up to scream again, "Oh my Godddd!"

"Yes, sir. I am your slut!", she agreed, "Please use your slut, Sir." The responses came naturally to her, her whole consciousness was focused on this raw hunger, she was hungry for him, only for him. He started pounding her tight, wet, juicy cunt in hard, deep thrusts that rocked her body.

She collapsed forward on the table as her first orgasm hit her. She didn't realize how hard she was screaming, with every thrust she yelped like a puppy as he took her with the rough force that overtook her whole body. He kept pounding her wet cunt with long, merciless thrusts and her orgasm seemed to go on forever, filling her whole body with a feeling like she was inside a firework.

N

Nikita

As she became more conscious after the first orgasm, he grabbed her silky, soft hair and jerked her head back, jamming his big cock deep into her hot, soaked cunt harder and harder. He pounded into her soft, gorgeous body like he owned her, using her with a rough, animalistic force that made her lose all sense of reality other than that she was his slut.

And then she felt his huge load filling her pussy, like hot lava from an explosion. His thrusts got rougher and jerky, fucking her wet cunt in a series of unpredictable thrusts. she thought about her position, a society lady, well-respected, feared, desired and worshipped! And here she was accepting the hot seeds of this man she hardly knew.

She came again, her juices mixing with his, her body jerking in powerful convulsions as if the thought of her degradation was a trigger for her erotic release. This one didn't last as long but made her whole body tingle with a sensation she had not known before. Tears dropped from her eyes as she collapsed on the table a second time.

Raj let her stay there for two minutes. Then he pulled her up by her hair and forced her down on her knees before him. He told her that he expected his slut to clean his cum-soaked cock, with her tongue! Nitu was surprised that she didn't find it surprising. She started licking their mixed juices from his cock with an expertise that surprised even her.

She wanted to please him and keep him happy! He didn't dress as he had her take the same position in the center of the room and helped her put on her new dress that he was making for her. As he adjusted the various parts of the dress on her body, his fingers moved with familiar dexterity touching her very indecently and unexpectedly in any part of her body.

"So what charity is the party for?", he talked only of the dress or the party but his fingers were touching her bare tits, kneading them as he fit them into the generous neckline of the dress. She moaned and groaned with her replies which she had to think hard for, but he ignored them and went about teasing her into a state of helpless arousal.

N

Nikita

Her body was hungry again as he slapped her ass and started talking about how the dress fitted on her well-shaped behind. "Do you like the neck straps?", he was standing in front of her, talking about the dress but his fingers were under the dress, two fingers going smoothly up into her tight cunt opening her tight little pussy hole wide. "Mmmmm, yesss!", she replied.

"Your husband going to be in that party?", he asked casually as he fingered her wet pussy, her juices leaking on his fingers. "Yessss!", she replied with a gasp. His style of casually touching and using her was driving her crazy with horniness. "I am going to fuck you in that party.", he commented casually, still fingering her cunt.

"What!!?", her heart almost jumped out of her chest, and she started blabbering, "No...you can't..impossible....you can't even..can't even come into the party..invitation only.." He simply smiled, "I am going to use my slut in that party. Are you my slut, Nitu?" "Yes, Sir. I am your slut!" She bowed her head.

Moving carefully with practiced ease he took the new dress off of her and with the same efficiency laid her down on the carpet. Quiet casually and without saying a word he simply got on top of her and entered her. It was his casualness that made Nitu gasp as she felt his throbbing beast enter her wet cunt, opening her tight hole wide to fit his big, fat shaft.

He proceeded to fuck her brains out like she belonged to him. She came as his mouth touched the side of her neck, sucking on her soft, sweet body! He felt her orgasm and start pounding her harder, making her cum more and more, her body jerking up in response to every thrust from his powerful cock.

She came again in 2 minutes, her body felt like she was floating on air. Every inch of her body could feel the electric current that passed right through her. And then just as she was feeling calmed, he exploded deep in her cunt, shooting a big load of his burning hot cum into her pussy.

That triggered another explosion of her own and her body spasmed, her pussy tightening around his cock that rammed hard and deep into her cunt hole. Again she cleaned his cock like an obedient slut, feeling happy and content. Then he told her to come 2 days later for the "final fitting" and sent her home!

N

Nikita

Oh! In that case, I better measure you again. The smile came back on Nitu's face, with her heart beating really fast as he walked towards the inner room. She following him in and took off her coat, which she deposited on a narrow shelf running one side of the room, along with her purse and sunglasses.

The cool air-conditioned air of the room hit her pussy under that super-short skirt and made her gasp. But she was not the only one to gasp, Wow! Raj breathed as he saw her, dressed in the tiny two piece outfit. She smiled. Now she felt better, she wanted to see this reaction from him. He composed himself quickly and said, You look really nice, Nitu ji. He motioned her to take her place.

Oh just call me Nitu. She gave him a flirty smile as she stood in the center of the room, spacing her heels shoulder width and putting her hands on her bare, slim, really fit waist. So where do you want to start? She was so eager for the touch of his hands, she felt like she'd cum when he would touch her again.

He came to stand before her, close enough to be in her intimate zone, both bodies feeling the warmth from each other. Nitu's pussy tingled as he took her wrists and guided her to clasp them behind her neck, gently and politely, smiling all the time.

He placed his hands on the bare sides of her slim body and let her hands caress up and down her soft skin, around her slim, gorgeous body, not like a lover, but not exactly in the limits of a tailor. Nitu opened her eyes when she heard him ask, So what kind of a dress do you want?

A minidress, short and tight. She spoke in a well-controlled, businesslike yet polite tone. She was feeling more confident now. Last time he had taken her by surprise, yes, that was it, she was not expecting it, that's why he had succeeded in taking charge, arousing her like a school girl. He caressed her flat belly and her soft, bare waist, tight around here? Yes.

N

Nikita

Here too? he placed a gentle hand casually on her breast, his thumb resting lightly on her soft bare flesh where the top left is exposed. Yesss! She was feeling a burning fire coming up inside her loins, spreading heat throughout her body. How about here? standing in front of her, very close to her soft, warm body he had placed both his big, manly hands on her firm, tight ass cheeks.

She could feel the heat emanating from his big palms through the thin silky skirt and her pussy was now fully soaked in her juices. She could smell the smell of arousal coming from her pussy above her deo. He turned to the shelf to pick up the measuring tape asking, So what is this dress for? My husband's new hotel's opening night. Last Friday of this month. Nice.

He came behind her, with the tape and she could feel his hands moving on her fully bare back side. His hands seem more confident today, more intimate, like he knew what she wanted. Knowing he knew she came with slutty intentions today turned her on even more.

He stood really close to her as he wrapped the cold tape around her narrow, shapely neck, What kind of neck style? was his expected question. Halter He unwrapped the tape from her neck, but his hands continued to roam on her soft, bare back, how deep back? Backless. She replied. He rubbed his manly, rough hands down her bare back, on her waist, bare all the way to here?

he asked stopping his hands where her skirt started. A drop of colorless, sticky liquid detached itself from Nitu's pussy slit and dropped to the carpet. She could feel it drip, but she was helpless, she couldn't do anything. Every touch from his masculine hands was making her hotter and hotter. At this point she didn't even care if he saw it, she just wanted more and more. A LOT more!

N

Nikita

Raj saw the drop of pussy juice between Nitu's legs but didn't react other than smiling to himself. Raj moved to stand in front of Nitu and put his hands on her flat tummy, caressing up and also around her slim waist How tight do you want it on this part? his hands move up to just under her tits. Very. Very tight. Nitu's throat was drying fast, her voice becoming husky with desire.

Skin tight? he asked, his face very close to hers, she could feel his hot breath on her chest and neck as his hands caressed her midriff, in the front and back. Yes, that'll be fine. She replied. And here? He boldly put his hands on her soft tits, squeezing them a little in his big, strong hands, Do you want it to squeeze like this?

Mmmmmm! Nitu only moaned in response and several more drops of her pussy juice dripped on the carpet. ...or lift them and squeeze them together? Raj's hands showed her what he meant, grabbing her firm, hardening tits and pushing them together. Aaannnhhh! she moaned louder, lifting her head upwards with her eyes closed, Yes, please!

How tight squeeze? Raj kept his hands on her gorgeous 36C tits, this much? This much? Or this much? He increased his pressure on her tits, his strong hands kneading her soft mounds in his fingers, pinching her hardening nipples in his finger and thumb. Ummmm...., her mind was swimming, Do that again!

He massaged and then squeezed her gorgeous tits again, making the nipples even harder as his thumbs pinched them firmly. Nitu's pussy dripped some more between her legs. A few drops of her pussy were trickling down here thigh. Her whole body felt like it was being cooked on a slow fire.

N

Nikita

She somehow said, Yessss! to one of the squeeze settings as Raj was kneading her tits. He then moved behind her, saying, How short do you want it to be? He caressed her firm ass, giving her several options for a short dress. She sighed and moaned at his touch, choosing a length for her minidress.

Are you sure?, Raj asked, that is one inch too short to cover your ass fully. Are you planning to wear panties under it? No. Right now she was planning to be a slut, in every manner. Then bend over and put your hands on your knees, let me check the exposure. Hearing him talk like that made her heart jump, her pussy flowing freely now.

She obeyed him instantly, putting her hands on her knees, looking behind her, her silky, soft hair falling down one side of her face. Yes, you are exposed from here!, Nitu already knew that but his words made her all the more conscious of her dress and pose. Realizing how he was looking at her bare pussy filled with the juice of desire, made her already soaked pussy tingle, itching for some attention.

But Raj didn't even touch her pussy. Instead he said, Stand back up. She obeyed. Now go to that wall, bend over with your hands on that shelf. Raj instructed, but didn't explain why this time. Nevertheless, Nitu complied with his order instantly and without question. She walked to the wall with the low wooden shelf, stepping carefully in her 5 high heels.

Grabbing the 1 foot wide wooden shelf with her well-manicured hands she bent over from the waist, bringing her upper body parallel with the floor. Her legs were shoulder length apart and in that short, silky skirt, just the tip of her pussy slit could be seen glistening in the artificial light. Raj walked over to her and enjoyed the sight of her gorgeous body from behind.

Then his and shot out and slapped her firm ass, not too hard, but enough to make her gasp and whimper like a kitten, Open your legs wide, Nitu, spread them fully wide for me! Yes, sir! was Nitu's meek, submissive response. She lifted her high-heeled feet and spread her legs more than 2 feet wide.

N

Nikita

Now as her short, tiny skirt hiked up, her pussy came into full view, her tight pussy slit fully wet, her pussy juices making a fresh puddle between her legs on the floor. Raj, slowly and deliberately, hiked up her skirt on her waist, fully exposing her firm, well-rounded buttocks and her tiny, tight ass hole. Her pussy was already fully exposed.

Nitu, realizing her exposed position and imagining Raj's eyes on her most private parts, got more and more excited, her dripping pussy bearing evidence to her aroused state of mind. Raj could feel his dick get very hard in his pants as he caressed her firm buttock, in a tight circle, his thumb actually passed between her legs and brushed lightly on her bald, shaven pussy lip.

Nitu almost jumped at that gentle touch, but Raj continued the circle and his thumb passing in her tight ass crack, touched her pink, tight, hot ass hole. Nitu moaned louder this time, Aaaanh! Please? She pleaded. Raj calmly reached over and untied the neck strap of her tiny, sexy, short top letting it fall open, exposing her hardened, sexy tits.

Please? Please what? What are you asking for, Nitu? He asked nicely, fully in control of the situation. Please fuck me! Enter me! Fuck me hard! Nitu surrendered, she could not take any more. Her body was burning with desire. Raj untied her second top strap on her back and the tiny, sexy top fell on the floor.

Raj started undoing his pants as he said, But you are married, that'd be wrong. It frustrated her now, she was past caring for right or wrong, Oh, please don't tease me. Fuck me, please! Oh Nitu, you are talking like a slut!, He said in mock surprise even as he took off his shorts. Oh, yes, I am a slut. Fuck me like a slut.