Incest Pyaar 100 baar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enigma Bhai I am in love with your story,I try to imagine your story in reality because of your superb writing.If you minus sex from this story still it will be very great story.Bhai up kitabe likha karo.I am ready to do anything to read your story pyaar 100 baar or any other story of yours.But one thing today I will surely say that from last couple of months you are giving updates so slowly that it makes me frustrated,and I think other readers are also frustrated and naturally we are losing interest
So, please think about this matter seriously Enigma Bhai,it is my humble request only.
Regards.

Enigma Bhai I am in love with your story,I try to imagine your story in reality because of your superb writing.If you minus sex from this story still it will be very great story.Bhai up kitabe likha karo.I am ready to do anything to read your story pyaar 100 baar or any other story of yours.But one thing today I will surely say that from last couple of months you are giving updates so slowly that it makes me frustrated,and I think other readers are also frustrated and naturally we are losing interest
So, please think about this matter seriously Enigma Bhai,it is my humble request only.
Regards.

Bhai kuch bhi request karlo hamare bade bhai manne wale nahi hai. Kyu ki jaha kahani chalu hai wahape log payment kar ke padh rahe hai ab unka 1 sal ka to subscription kiya hi hoga so un logo ka bhi kehana hoga ki hum paise de ke padh rahe hai. Ha ab aapki ek baat se to mai sehamat hu ki agar Enigma bhai waha pe 1 mahine agar 8 update bhi de rahe hai to yaha pe unhone 3 update de dena chahiye. Mai 4 kehata par jis tarah bade bhai ja rahe hai mahine mai 3 hi kafi hai
Knha khanai chalu hai 🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.