Non-Erotic Shakha- A Well Wisher (Complete)

expectations
Story bahut badhiya hai..story ki ending achchi hui dono dost salamat hain aur achchi condition me hai..Rishi chahta to jaise wo khud jakar apni shadi ka nimantran apne dost ko de sakta tha aur apni khusi me samil kar sakta tha lekin usne aisa nai kiya..chalo Jo bhi ho akhir me dono dost wapas mil gaye.. thanks for sharing wonderful story :flowers:

Story bahut badhiya hai..story ki ending achchi hui dono dost salamat hain aur achchi condition me hai..Rishi chahta to jaise wo khud jakar apni shadi ka nimantran apne dost ko de sakta tha aur apni khusi me samil kar sakta tha lekin usne aisa nai kiya..chalo Jo bhi ho akhir me dono dost wapas mil gaye.. thanks for sharing wonderful story :flowers:

Bahut bahut shukriya

Rishi sirf isliye nahi gaya kyuki vo shrminda tha sirf isliye ki usne ragav se jhuth bola tha aur jhuth bolne ka mul karan tha rishi ke maan bap ki maut jise jankar shyad hi raghav kabhi rishi ko akela chodkar jata.

Will Change With Time
Top Poster Of Month
Dear writer apki new story ka wait kar raha hoon.

Will Change With Time
Top Poster Of Month
:wave4:Dear Lustyweb Members, :wave3:

We are thrilled :kicking:to announce our latest community event, the "Desktop Decor Contest" :lamo: This is your chance to showcase your creativity and personalize your digital space in a unique and inspiring way.

Do you take pride in your desktop setup? Is your wallpaper a window into your imagination? Are your icons arranged with precision and flair? If so, we invite you :elephantride: to share a screenshot of your desktop and compete for the title of the most stylish and original setup in our community. :cowboy:

Here's how it works:

1. Submission Period: From 4/05/2024 to 30/05/2024, post a screenshot of your desktop setup in the dedicated contest thread.

2. Judging: Experienced and Senior members from staff will judge the contest.

Whether your desktop:lamo: reflects your love for minimalist design, showcases your favorite fandom, or transports you to another world entirely, we can't wait to see what you come up with! :pizza:

To participate, simply head over :scooty1: to the "Desktop Decor Contest" thread and share your creativity with the community.

Let's make our forum as vibrant and expressive as our imaginations!

Please do visitLW Desktop Decor Contest May 2024 - Rules and Query Thread

Warm regards,:music2:

Admin Team