Something

Looked into her eyes. She was confused, even I was confused a bit too. We didn't understand what to do. I asked her, "Do you want to watch something?" She replied, "no." The I picked up the remote and switched to a sports channel. We watched it for sometime. Lots of things were going on in my head. I was struggling to control my thoughts.
I hold her hand, played with it for a while and then pulled her gently toward me. I was touching her hands with love.
(Magic...)
Then we couldn't resist ourselves, we hugged each other tightly. I could feel her bra straps. By talking about I don't want to sound like pervert but I could feel that too. I kissed her neck, ears, eyes and then the LIPS. I am telling you it was magical.

We kissed. It felt as if we were floating. And somehow I started touching her boobs. Soft like cheese. Put my hand inside her t shirt. Moved my fingers in clockwise direction in the nipples. She was aroused. That sound man... I told her to take off her t shirt. Then I unhooked her bra. I saw flowers, beautiful flowers. Smell like lily and felt like cheese. I licked her boobs gently. The size of the nipples changed. She started touching my groin. I felt like I was going to cum. It was new.

Looked into her eyes. She was confused, even I was confused a bit too. We didn't understand what to do. I asked her, "Do you want to watch something?" She replied, "no." The I picked up the remote and switched to a sports channel. We watched it for sometime. Lots of things were going on in my head. I was struggling to control my thoughts.
I hold her hand, played with it for a while and then pulled her gently toward me. I was touching her hands with love.
(Magic...)
Then we couldn't resist ourselves, we hugged each other tightly. I could feel her bra straps. By talking about I don't want to sound like pervert but I could feel that too. I kissed her neck, ears, eyes and then the LIPS. I am telling you it was magical.

We kissed. It felt as if we were floating. And somehow I started touching her boobs. Soft like cheese. Put my hand inside her t shirt. Moved my fingers in clockwise direction in the nipples. She was aroused. That sound man... I told her to take off her t shirt. Then I unhooked her bra. I saw flowers, beautiful flowers. Smell like lily and felt like cheese. I licked her boobs gently. The size of the nipples changed. She started touching my groin. I felt like I was going to cum. It was new.
its amazing though!!!!!

(Magic...)

What happened after that...

What happened after that...
Willingly I stopped that day. Because it was new to both of us. And being carried away I didn't want to do any mistake. I believe such moment in anybody's life must be special.
Something like that didn't happen again for few days. Both of us were not ready to get into it. But again one day, it starte with a normal hug. We were standing so my hands could reach her butts. I placed my hands there and she was comfortable. Then I lifted her shirt a little bit and started playing with my hands on the area just above the tail bone. Then with the heat of the moment, I managed to put my hand inside her pant. I squeezed her butts. It was more like caressing not squeezing. She liked it. Anybody would like it. Believe me, any guy will cum at this moment and once you explode you can't take that further.
I moved my hands to the front part, her pussy. But I was not fingering her. I just gave her a gentle massage there. She then put her hands inside my pant. And that touch!!