Incest "TAKE OFF MY PANTIES!"

My Mom and Dad did their best to tough it out but, eventually they both saw handwriting on the wall and decided to call it quits. Well, Dad and I ended up in a cheesy condo in Reseda for a couple of years while Mom and my sisters got the house and the cars. Dad and I were not too thrilled about all of this and those weren't particularly happy times for us.

Then Dad met Cynthia through an online dating site and I had to hand it to him...she was fine! She was a widow and that was unfortunate but she and her daughter Kristin had ended up with a real nice house in Porter Ranch and the cars and so on. Dad put the moves on Cynthia right away and before too long they were married and we were living the good life again.

Now my step sister Kristin was a doll! Eighteen years old and a virgin, well, according to her mom anyway. She had the strawberry blonde hair and blue green eyes. Kind of a smart ass but, looking that good, she knew she could get away with it. She acted very prim and proper when Dad and Cynthia were around but very different when it was just me and her. Sometimes, when our parents went out for the evening, we would dip into the liquor closet and get a little tipsy. It was one of those nights when Kristin told me she had experimented with oral sex with a fraternity boy because she didn't want to get pregnant or get an STD. She just ridiculed the fellow as she described his clumsy attempts to graduate from a blow job to full on sex.

"So, I we were making out up in the loft of the frat house and there was all kinds of people up there and lots of shenanigans...you know what I mean? Like, people doing it right out in the open! I was totally not ready to get undressed up there so, when he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, I somewhat reluctantly took it in my mouth and began to softly suck on it. At first he seemed to like it and was moaning and stuff but then he started shoving more and more cock into my mouth! More than I was really able to handle and so, choking, I pulled off of him and coughed."

I was thrilled to hear my step sister's saucy narrative and listened eagerly for the rest of the dirty details.

"He looked at me and was all...'So, you wanna do it?' And I said 'Do what?' He thought I was being a smart ass little tease but he kept asking me to take off my clothes and then he wanted to stick his cock back into my mouth. Well, I'd had enough of that. I decided to hell with him and just grabbed his cock and rubbed it with both hands. That shut him up. I rubbed harder and faster and sure enough, he started squirting all over the place! Well, all of his fraternity buddies were laughing at him and so it was an icy ride home."

I had some sympathy for the guy but I knew Kristin had enjoyed teasing him and was never seriously going to fuck him. It was kind of her personality, you know? She really had a high opinion of herself and simply wasn't going to jump into bed with some guy she didn't consider to be a worthwhile love interest.

As the months went by I found myself more and more attracted to my little "Sister." I started sneaking into her room when I knew she wouldn't be home and checking out her panties! And they were pretty nasty too! All sheer and "barely there" bikinis from Victoria's Secret plus some simple white cotton panties that were all a bit threadbare. I got to know them pretty well as you might imagine.

So, one night, Dad and Cynthia were out for dinner and Kristin had a date so, after she showered and left, I snuck into her room and snatched a pair of her panties from the laundry hamper. I loved the sweet smell of her fragrant young pussy that she inevitably left in her panty crotch and the scent usually caused an instant hard on to happen in my pants. I moved into the bathroom Kris and I shared where I drank in her feminine scent all mixed in with the perfume that lingered from her shower and soon I was stroking my cock madly, Kristin's panties now caressing my balls as I did so. I could just imagine her sweet young pussy right there in front of me...all pink and waiting to be fucked! Oh, it wouldn't be long now. I brought my little step sister's panties up to my nose for one more quick sniff that would send me on to orgasm when suddenly, the bathroom door opened and, before I had a chance to react, there was Kristin and she had seen me lewdly jerking off with her tiny underpants! I was so stunned I had no chance to react and Kristin quickly shut the door but it was too late. She'd seen what I was doing and what I was doing it with!

It turned out that Kristin had left her I.D. card at home and had stopped by to pick it up so she was gone by the time I got myself together and exited the bathroom. But now what? I thought about it all evening and realized I really had no choice but to apologize and hope she didn't tell her Mom or my Dad. What a mess!

The next morning, I headed downstairs before Dad and Cynthia got up and sure enough, Kristin was in the kitchen toasting a muffin and making coffee. I knew no amount of small talk could do me any good and I had prepared a little statement begging her forgiveness. Kristin just glanced over at me when she heard me come in the room and shook her head.

"Guys are such dogs!" She said smiling. She shook her head softly and continued "Mmmm...Mmmmm! Here! Let me smell your butt!" She again shook her head. "I can't believe you Matt."

"Kris look...I'm sorry and..."

"Oh forget it Matty. Everybody does that. My mom never figured out that I could hear her headboard banging against the wall to my bedroom at night when she was getting off. One day I found a dildo in her nightstand and it didn't take long for me to understand what that thing was for."

At that point I was relieved and reasonably sure she wasn't going to blab to her mom or my dad. She gave me a little smile when I sat down next to her and then she leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. Just a little kiss but I wasn't expecting it, that's for sure.

Our relationship seemed to change after that day. We were somehow a lot closer and...more than friends if you know what I mean. She would come in my room after a date and give me some salacious details of what had transpired in the back seat earlier. I came to believe she was a virgin but I was wondering how long that would last.

A few more weeks went by and then Dad and Cynthia went on a belated honeymoon to Las Vegas. They left on Friday night and told us to be good...natch, and left us a couple of fifties in case something went wrong. Well, something went wrong right away! We got hungry and sent out for pizza and chicken wings! There was a 24 pack of PBR in the garage that Dad had bought for some reason, he really doesn't like beer, but I guess it was cheap so we iced some of them down and then we were having a little party! Just my step sis and me. She started asking me about my dates with college girls and I was somewhat reluctant to get started since I hadn't had all that much experience myself. So I kind of fudged and made up some untrue details that at least made the stories interesting. Kristin smiled at my slightly true tales and then went over and laid down on the couch. She gave me a kind of strange look and then she picked up her phone and began fussing with it.

I couldn't help but notice that the new position she had placed herself in afforded me a tiny glimpse of her panties. And they were white! Mmmmm! White panties!

Kristin continued to pour over I don't know what on her phone but she was clearly attempting to pay as little attention to me as possible while I gazed longingly at her barely exposed underpants. Finally, she looked up and caught me sneaking a peek.

"Boys!" She muttered shaking her head. "They're such dogs!" But, after saying that, she shifted again and even more of her little white panties came into view! Now I was getting what I would call a first class shot! I knew she knew I was watching and she seemed to be going for it so I quietly pulled down my sweat pants and stepped out of them leaving my lower body naked.

Again she gave me a quick glance and then mused: "Honestly Matty. Do you want to go get a pair of my panties to help yourself along?" She was rather sarcastic with me.

I remained quiet for a moment and then honestly replied: "Actually I'd prefer those white ones you're wearing now." I was smiling when I said it and I don't know how seriously she took my request.

Kristin looked up at my cock, now standing at attention, and shook her head again from side to side. "Matty...you're such a dog!"

I began to stroke my stiffened cock and just sniffed the air noisily which cracked her up. All the while she was moving around on her phone. I wondered if she'd snapped a picture of me for blackmail purposes but I never heard the shutter click. I wandered a little closer to my reclining step sister. I admired her feminine beauty accented by her summery floral dress. Her legs were loosely apart now and the top buttons of her dress were undone. Her proud young breasts were begging to be set free.

"Could you...I mean, could I...could I open a couple more buttons so I can see your...see your titties?" I stammered. Without looking up from her phone Kristin just shook her head "No" but then reached down and lifted her dress up to her waist completely exposing her little white panties! This was more than I'd ever dreamed of! I gasped and stroked my now fully erect penis harder and faster which caused Kristin to briefly look over at me. She said nothing but I saw the expression on her face change when she saw my sizable hard on. I moved even closer to my little sister and then nudged her leg to one side, opening her thighs a bit further. Now all of Kristin's little panty crotch was exposed to me and I could see the outline of her pussy lips just beneath the flimsy fabric. My cock began to overrule my mind and, without asking, I placed the boated head of my cock right into the soft little division I saw between her legs. I touched Kristin's panties with my big hard cock.

I was ready for a complaint or worse from my little step sister but, instead, Kristin seemed to relax and settle back against the sofa cushions. This action caused her legs to open

even a bit further! Now even more of my cock was sliding all over her little white panties and even though she was still messing with her phone, I could hear Kristin's breathing beginning to quicken. Now she was starting to participate in this illicit sexual encounter instead of just tolerating it. I bent down further and began to slide my cock repeatedly into the tight little groove of her sex. Kristin absentmindedly reached down and unbuttoned her dress further and then opened it, allowing her gorgeous breasts to tumble out! Not too big but capped by firmly erect pink nipples, they were an absolute delight!

"Oh that's real nice Sis!" I told her. I knew Kristin liked me to call her "Sis" and I thought the time was right. Still, she seemed obsessed with that goddam phone as if, as long as she continued fooling around with her phone, she didn't have to acknowledge our little sexual game. I didn't really care at that point. Now I was dry fucking my teasing little step sister while she showed me her tits and opened her legs even further so I could jerk off into her panties. Maybe the phone was a good thing.

I pressed down upon Kristin's barely covered vagina and slid all of my manhood into the little slot I felt there until my balls slapped into the now rapidly moistening fabric of her underpants.

Just then, Kristin looked up from her phone and her eyes locked into mine. Oh Matty!" She moaned, "Take off my panties!"

I gasped when she said it and I reached for the little waistband of her skimpy panties and began to slowly draw them down lower and lower until her hairless young pussy was revealed to me in all it's glory! Simple and pink, her lips were tightly closed and seemed to be smiling seductively at me. I only got a quick look because Kristin experienced a jolt of reality about then and moved her hand down to cover her vagina as I finished removing her panties. I brought them to my nose and drank in her feminine scent, my eyes burning into hers all the while. She gave me a cute little smile right about then as if to say "Boys! They're such dogs!"

"Let me just...rub it against you Sis." Was all I could think of to say. Kristin looked at me warily and said, "I don't want to get pregnant Matty. Mom would just..."

"Nobody wants that Kris!" I interrupted. Without asking permission but having promised I wouldn't attempt penetration, I again approached the reclining virgin. I used my palms to open her thighs as far as the couch would allow and then moved her hand away from her labia. Yes, I treated myself to a lingering look at Kristin's bare pussy! She looked to one side as if she was embarrassed to have me viewing her naked loins. I then laid my rock hard cock into the now well lubricated slot between Kristin's legs. It was soft and warm and incredibly slippery!

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned as I slid my cock over Kristin's horny young cunt. She offered no resistance and I began to pick up speed. The mushroom tip of my cock was stimulating her clitoris as I drove myself all over her lewdly exposed pussy lips. Kristin opened her top once again so I could gaze at her wonderful little tits while this salacious act of mutual masturbation delighted us both. Now I was beginning to think the unthinkable: I began to consider how easy it would be to simply drive my cum striving cock right into her well lubricated pussy and give her her first sexual penetration. It would be so easy and I don't think she would even complain once the initial pain subsided.

But then Kristin reached down and managed to grasp her recently discarded panties. Her still warm panties! She gave me a nasty little smile and brought her panties to my hard working cock and then reached down and began to use them to caress my balls softly while I was busy rubbing myself into her hairless young pussy.

"Do you like my panties Matty?" She mused. My nostrils flared and I took a deep breath. "I asked you to take off my panties because I wanted you to look at my bare pussy!"

How much more could she expect me to take? She'd asked my to remove her panties, asked me if I liked her panties and now she was admitting she wanted me to see her pussy naked!

"Do you like my little bare pussy Matty? I shaved it just for you!" With that, Kristin reached down and, taking the lips of her pussy in her little fingers, she slowly spread herself open for my inspection! Both little pink pussy lips were glistening with her own feminine lubrication and now her tight little pink asshole was also visible just below. Oh my god! Just look at that pussy! Just look at her little asshole! Just...just...

But then, then the inevitable happened. Kristin reached out and grasped my cock with her soft little hand and attempted to bring it to her gently pulsating vagina. I knew it would be too much but I was helpless to do anything now. She gave me a light squeeze and placed the tip of my cockhead right at the never before penetrated opening of her virgin pussy. Then she squeezed again, a little firmer this time and my cock jerked and sent my sperm on it's unstoppable journey to it's intended destination: Kristin's exposed pussy hole and just below that, her never before seen anus! Spurt after spurt of bleachy white semen ejaculated onto Kristin's naked pussy as she gasped and moaned all the while. Splash, splash! I doused her helpless pussy with all the gism I had. Finally, I was finished.

But Kristin wasn't. No, my little step sister quickly rolled over onto her belly, grabbed her panties and then reached down between her legs and began to rub her pussy furiously...cooing and moaning as she squeezed her butt cheeks together and drove them down into the sofa cushions! I heard her breath quicken as her panty covered fingers worked hard at bringing pleasure to her excited young body. It wasn't long before she seemed to be holding her breath and, when she finally exhaled, I realized she'd reached her pinnacle as well.

I collapsed onto Kristin's heavily panting body and the two of us cuddled for several minutes before either of us spoke. I kissed her and hugged her for all I was worth and finally I had to ask: What the heck was she so interested in on that phone? She gave me a chagrinned smile and showed me the screen: Gin Rummy!

Despite what you might expect after that unforgettable episode with my little step sister, we didn't actually have sex in the ensuing weeks and months. Yes, we have a close relationship and can talk to each other about anything that comes up but I think Kristin felt that it wouldn't be right for us to get going sexually. Maybe she was right.

But it was very cool living with her and her mom Cynthia. Sure I noticed Cynthia. My dad really was lucky to meet up with her. I guess she'd gotten an early start on her sexual life and, I just overheard this, she "Had to get married" when she was just 18. Kristin came along a few months later and Cyn and her late husband Bob got married to make it all legal. By all accounts they had a good marriage and it was devastating for her when Bob developed a malignant tumor in his brain and died an early death.

So Cynthia was just 37 when dad met her. Of course to a knucklehead like me 37 seemed like she was somebody's grandma! But, when she and her daughter were hanging out in the kitchen first thing in the morning dressed in pajama bottoms and no panties, well, she didn't look like a grandma then, that's for sure! I could see where Kristin got her butt. Cynthia had that same jiggle when she padded softly around the kitchen. My dad used to say "It must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that!" As fascinated as I was by Kristin I couldn't help but find her older and more mature mother to be very attractive too. There's a song that Steve Earle sang that summed up my feelings for my step mom. It's called "The Galway Girl."

"And I ask you friend

What's a fella to do?

When her hair is black

and her eyes are blue?"

Well, that described Cynthia and her stunning good looks. I believe she was of Irish extraction and there was this wonderful resemblance to her daughter that I found sexually intriguing. It was like they were two different versions of the same woman. And then that time that Kristin mentioned her mother's masturbation right on the other side of her bedroom wall...and finding her mother's dildo.

Cynthia was a real estate agent and didn't work regular hours so she would be at home during the daytime when my dad was at work and Kristin was at school. She was very friendly towards me. Always asking me about my plans for the future and did I have a girlfriend. Of course I never mentioned that I had nearly fucked her little daughter but beyond that, I had very little sexual experience. It was mostly in my head.

I went out on a job interview one morning and, when I got home I saw Cynthia's car in the driveway. I let myself in the house and left my keys on the table by the front door. And then I heard it. A quiet "Thump thump..." sound coming from upstairs. Wondering what it might be I made my way up the carpeted stairway and the sound seemed to be getting louder. Finally I was next to Dad and Cyn's bedroom door and it was clear that the sound was coming from inside. The door was just slightly ajar and I was able to peek in without opening it any further.

Inside I saw my step mother reclining on the bed. And she was busy! She was naked except for a very brief pair of lacy white panties and she was rubbing those panties vigorously causing the headboard to bump repeatedly into the wall! She moaned in pleasure as she massaged her pussy which was just barely covered by her sexy little panties.

"Ooooooo!" She gasped while my cock hardened in my pants. Wow! What a show! I couldn't help but remember the grand finale to my lewd mutual masturbation episode with Cynthia's daughter and how she'd used her panties to finish herself off. Looks like Mom used the same technique! Then, almost as though she'd read my mind, Cynthia reached into the nightstand and retrieved a flesh colored dildo. She fondled it briefly before bringing it to her panty covered vagina. She teased the rather large device all over her panties and then she took a deep breath and reached down and took the legend of her panties in her fingers and slowly pulled it to one side! Now I was treated to an unobstructed view of my step mother's bare pussy! Unlike her daughter, Cynthia's pussy was not completely hairless. She still sported a shock of curly black hairs above her sex while the lips were shaved clean. It was glistening from her arousal as you might imagine. Her vaginal lips were parted and I could see the delicious pink color she had inside her open pussy.

Then, Cynthia took the dildo and brought it to her mouth to provide some lubrication I guess. I doubted she would need much from the appearance of her sex starved pussy but she briefly sucked on the imitation penis and then brought it to it's intended target. Then, she gave a low moan and pushed the dildo directly into her waiting pussy!

"Ohhhhh!" She moaned as the dildo slowly slid into her vagina. She moved her head to one side and then...then she appeared to look directly at me! I could be wrong but she really seemed to be looking at the slightly open door where I was hiding. I jumped back, hoping she hadn't seen me and waited several moments before I once again peered through the little opening.

Now Cynthia was rhythmically working the dildo into her pussy with smooth even strokes. Her breath was quickening and she began to move her ass cheeks forward to meet the action of the dildo. It sure looked like she'd had lots of practice! Cyn opened her legs even wider and moved the artificial penis deeper and deeper into her willing cunt, gasping and moaning all the while. Her shiny black hair cascaded down over her big firm breasts accenting her lovely mature beauty.

I couldn't help myself and I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. This was insane...jerking off in the hall while spying on my step mom but it seemed like I was helpless to stop myself. I stole another peek through the door and now Cynthia's eyes were closed. She appeared to be lost in some romantic fantasy as she furiously masturbated before my astonished eyes. In and out she shoved the lifelike dildo, pleasing her tight little pussy with each and every salacious stroke! I couldn't help but notice my step mom's wedding ring shining brightly on her finger as she held her little white panties over to the side to allow access to her wildly excited pussy.

With Cynthia's eyes closed I boldly opened the door just a bit more so I could see more of the illicit sexual act of depravity my step mom was performing on her now perspiring body. My cock was already halfway to orgasm when I touched myself down there. I saw Cynthia's little panties no longer protecting her desire swollen pussy and I couldn't help but remember her little daughter asking me to remove her panties the night of our little party. Like mother like daughter I guess. I found myself thinking "I have to get her panties...those panties! And then I'll have a monster cum!"

Just then my step mom gave out a cry and stuffed all of that eight inch phallus into her wide open cunt hole. Knowing she had cum, I quickly pushed my disappointed cock back into my pants and quietly made my way downstairs and out into my car. My twisted twenty year old mind had never experienced anything like this. I couldn't let Cynthia know I'd been home or she might have figured out that I was looking on while she fucked herself with her dildo.

It was devastating for me and my daughter when my husband died. We just had a short time before he passed and he did his level best to provide for the two of us. He did an admirable job too. Well, except that financial security, wonderful though it is, didn't provide me with one thing that I've needed all of my adult life: Hard cock and plenty of it!

I wasn't a virgin when I met Bob but I think he was. I always thought of him as pure as the driven snow. He was surprised when I took his cock into my mouth and kept sucking until he poured all he had into my sweet young mouth. He liked me to talk dirty too. He got a kick out of it when I begged him to fuck me, telling him in graphic detail exactly how I needed to be fucked. He got me pregnant on about our forth date and , gentleman that he was, he married me and was always a good father to Kristin. She was the apple of his eye and I know he was proud of what a beautiful young woman she was growing up to be. Just before he passed, Bob told me to please look out for Kristin.

"She's special Cyn..." He told me, "Be sure she finds just the right guy." Well, I did my best to guide our daughter as she moved through high school but I could see she was blessed (or cursed depending on your point of view) with a female sex drive that was going to need satisfaction on an ongoing basis. I thought the best thing for her would be a father figure and the best thing for me was a man I could depend on who also had plenty of stiff cock for my needs. When I met Don, I could tell right away he would fill the bill. On our third date, he filled me too! Filled me with his big hard cock! He wanted to cum in my pussy but I wasn't ready for that just yet. But it was so good to get fucked again after so long. Just really felt good. When I sensed him about to cum, I pulled his cock out of my pussy and aimed it up at my tits. He seemed to like them when he'd uncovered them a bit earlier so I thought he might like to splash all of his man seed on them.

"Oh, Geez Cyn!" He sputtered as he felt my soft fingers gently squeezing his prick as his sperm came shooting out onto my womanly tits. "Geez Cyn, you're somethin'"

So Don introduced me to his son Matt who was quite a good looking young man and obviously a chip off the old block. Kristin seemed to like him too. I could see the two of them hitting it off and was thinking about my promise to my late husband. Would this be the right thing to do? Leave her home alone with this studly young guy and let nature take it's course?

But Don and I were hot and heavy and things just took their natural course. We had a house and three cars so the fellas just moved in with us after Don and I married. I had a little talk with Kristin about not getting pregnant like I did when I was so young. Of course Kristin insisted dad was a good father and what does age have to do with it? I knew what she meant. It was hard to argue the point but I did my best.

Don and I went to Vegas for our honeymoon and we left the kids alone that weekend. When we got back, it seemed like the two of them were, well, more than friends. I tried to ask Kristin about this but she didn't want to discuss it. "Mom, we didn't do it!" she said glaring.

Well, the four of us settled in and I for one was happy. I couldn't help but notice my step son out by the pool with his firm young physique. It goes by quickly but Wow! Matt was just muscular and handsome and I didn't blame my daughter for making eyes at him. sometimes we would all be in the kitchen in the morning and I could see Matt checking out Kristin's butt in her little PJ bottoms. Then he was checking out MY PJ bottoms too. It was flattering too, that my little step son saw me in a sexual way. I guess I started to see him that way too. Matt was a good looking young man but he didn't date much. I asked him why one time and he said it wasn't that he didn't want to be with women but they didn't seem to take a physical interest in him. I smiled at his measured response.

"So, they like you like a friend but they don't want to go to bed with you, is that it Matty?" My step son actually started to blush!

One afternoon, no one was home and I was feeling horny. I was single for a few years after Bob died and I'd figured out how to satisfy myself with a sex aid I bought through the mail. As good as a real man? No way but, at the same time, I could give myself exactly what I wanted and when I wanted it. So I retired to my bedroom, got undressed except for my panties and began to touch myself. There's something about wearing panties while I do it that I find exciting. I remember my earliest sexual experiences when my panties were my last defense against the aggressive boys I went out with. I usually let them feel up my panties and sometimes I let them put their fingers inside but I didn't allow anything beyond that. One night I made out with a fella I really liked. Let him feel up my panties all he wanted and he didn't try to go inside them. At the end of the evening, we were saying goodnight in the car and he asked me for my panties! I was shocked to say the least but I really liked him so I pulled off my panties and handed them to him. He kissed me at the door and I could feel his hardened penis poking me down there. He cupped my ass cheeks with just my little skirt protecting me and pulled my body into his. My pussy was getting excited by all of this as you might imagine. My panties were in his pocket and he was helping himself to a real sensuous feel of my youthful body. I kept saying "Gotta go...gotta go!" but his kisses kept coming fast and furious. Then his fingers made their way under my skirt and he quickly penetrated my bare pussy! Now I was losing control and luckily, my mom turned on the porch light and I managed to escape with my virginity intact.

I guess I was thinking about that night when I prepared to masturbate that day. I massaged my panties and got my pussy all hot and ready for penetration, then I reached over and got my "Little Friend" as I called my dildo. Just then I heard the rhythmic hum of the automatic garage door opening down below. I remembered that Matt had some kind of interview today and that must be him returning.

I should have stopped what I was doing. I know this. Or at least gone in the bathroom and locked the door. But I was already heated up and my pussy was all wet and demanding penetration. I decided the hell with it. I have to admit I found the idea of exposing my still shapely body to my sexy young step son kind of a sexual thrill.

And so I pulled my panties to the side and shoved my dildo into my warm wet pussy. I established a rhythm, just like I always did, and was gloriously fucking myself silly when I glanced at the door to the bedroom...which I'd neglected to completely close, and I saw Matt looking in at me! Now it was the two of us participating in this lustful act of masturbation. Me doing myself with my dildo and Matty peeking from just outside the door. I spread my legs even further to show him even more of my pussy and then began to move my hips forward to capture as much of my dildo as possible. I was moaning and gasping and doing my best to entertain my little step son who had to be getting hard by now. The extra element of lewdly displaying my nearly nude body to Matty had me excited beyond belief now and then I was cumming right there in front of him. My pussy spasming from the intensity of the whole experience. Oh, that was good!

Eventually I glanced at the door and saw that Matt was no longer watching which was a bit disappointing but not unexpected. Would I have liked him to bust in my room and fuck me right there on my own bed without giving me a chance to say no? Of course I would but Matty being Matty, that wasn't likely to happen. No, he was the kind of lad that would have to be encouraged. I decided to think about this a little more.

I drove around for maybe an hour just wondering what to do. My cock was still half hard from the lurid show my step mother had inadvertently put on and I had no idea how but I knew I had to get those panties she was wearing. She was my dad's wife for god's sake and she was Kristin's mom! I couldn't...I couldn't really do anything. It was the story of my life. I was surrounded by sexually desirable women but I ended up jerking off while dreaming about them.

Eventually I drove back up to Porter Ranch and parked in the garage. I made my way upstairs and, of course, Cynthia was in the kitchen waiting for me. She gave me a kind of funny look when she saw me and I remembered her seeming to spot me while I was spying on her during her...private moments earlier. I didn't have time to consider this though because she came right up to me and, with a little smile asked me...

"Matt, it's Don's birthday this weekend and I'd like to get him something...unusual. I was hoping maybe you could help me out with this."

I was surprised but obviously I was glad to help out.

"Sure Cynthia. Anything. What do you need? Help picking out something over at the Outdoorsman Shop? Something like that?" I could tell that wasn't what she was looking for.

"No...not exactly Matt. Your dad and I, well, we have a very special relationship and I wanted to give him something unique. Something that only I could give him. But I would need help to put this gift together." She reached over on the kitchen counter and lifted up a towel that was lying on the tile. Underneath were magazines. Dirty magazines. Dad's stash of porno mags!

"Your dad, well, he likes this type of entertainment and I guess I have to accept that part of him. I asked him about these magazines when I found them under the mattress and he insisted he just enjoyed looking at nude women and that I shouldn't take it personally.

"I know Cyn." I told her. I was embarrassed that he found dad's magazines. I knew he always had porno mags around when I was growing up and...hell, I liked looking at them too! "So, how can I help you?" Now I was curious about this. What was she thinking?

After a brief hesitation Cynthia shot those steely blue eyes right into mine and said, "I'd like to present him with some sexy pictures of me. You know, so he wouldn't always have to be looking at strange women. Why not, you know, tasteful nudes of his own wife. Wouldn't that be a good gift Matty? I nodded my head, starting to guess where this was going.

"So, I was hoping you would be willing to take these...these erotic photos for me and get them printed up so I could give them to Don. I wouldn't be comfortable posing for some stranger Matt. I...I don't think I could do that. I would be inhibited and nervous and I don't think the pictures would come out like I want them to."

My mind was trying to wrap itself around this shocking request but of course the answer would be Yes! And I told her so.

"Well Cyn, I'm no pro photographer but I guess I could shoot enough pictures that you could find some that you think he would like. Sure! I'd be glad to help out. When do you want to do this?"

Cynthia smiled and brushed her jet black hair over her shoulders. "His birthday is Saturday so there isn't much time. He's playing golf this afternoon so he won't be home until dark. Kristin has an afternoon class so...so how about now?" Again...those beautiful blue eyes that looked so much like her daughter's were burning into mine. She was standing so close to me her tits were actually touching my chest. I could smell her perfume and I had all I could do to keep from putting my arms around her, and pulling her to me, and kissing her and sticking my tongue right down her throat. Whew!

She tenderly took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom where I'd witnessed her lewd act of masturbation earlier. I was wondering if she was still horny. I know I was. She looked in the top dresser drawer and found my dad's digital camera. I've used it several times so at least I didn't have to deal with fumbling around with the equipment. Cynthia said she had a little lavender teddy that dad had bought her in Vegas during their honeymoon. I agreed that would be a good way to start.

But I wasn't ready for what I saw when my step mom emerged from the bathroom dressed in the see through teddy! Wow, her big tits were filling out that flimsy little garment and she wore tiny bikini panties beneath. Her jet black pubic hair was easily visible through the diaphanous panties. I had her lay down on the bed and we went through several poses. Each time I was ready to shoot the picture, Cynthia gave me her captivating smile which lit up the room. She then changed into some little pink short shorts with no panties underneath. I posed her on her belly so that her gorgeous ass that was doing such a wonderful job of filling out those shorts was on display.

Of course my cock was getting hard all the while. I wasn't sure how many more outfits she wanted to try out but I had already decided that some shots of her completely nude would have to be part of the collection. Dad liked his women nude in the magazines he chose to buy, I knew that from years of sneaking into his bedroom and finding them!
Cynthia went in the bathroom again and came out wearing a black evening gown. Hmmm. I wondered about this choice of attire but Cynthia moved to the leather recliner and demurely sat down on it. With no prompting she lifted the dress and showed me her white panties that were hiding underneath. Yes...those white panties. The ones she'd used to furiously masturbate earlier. Now I was using my brown eyes to burn into hers as a little smile crept over my face. She didn't speak but her eyes said plenty. I shot two pictures and then calmly said "Okay Cyn, that's very nice but how about you pull your dress up a bit more and then hook your legs over the arms of the chair. My step mom knew how much more of her little panties she would be showing if she assumed the pose i'd requested but she wordlessly did so. Now all of her lacy panties were on display and the vertical division she had beneath them was also visible. These pictures were coming out good but the best was yet to come!
"Now Cyn, I love your facial expression but, for the next couple of shots, I don't want you to smile. I just need you to look at the camera and imagine that Don is standing where I am and he's looking at you." Cynthia was looking directly at me now. She understood exactly what I was looking for: Imagine that Don is standing where I am...and his cock is hard because he's going to fuck you! That's the expression I need right now!
Cynthia closed her eyes as if she was trying to feel the moment, then she reached down and pulled the legend of her panties to one side and then shot me the most incredible "Please fuck me!" look you could ever imagine! My fingers were trembling as I clicked the shutter and recorded the shot for posterity. That my step mom had deliberately exposed her pussy to me caused my cock to jerk in my pants. And those bedroom eyes!
"Okay, now Cyn, how about you take off your dress and then climb up on the recliner on all fours." I didn't wait for an answer. I knew my step mom would obey and show me the rear view I wanted. Cynthia stood up and I helped her unzip the evening gown leaving her dressed in just those, I assume, still fragrant panties she'd worn earlier. The shapely 37 year old woman climbed onto the recliner putting her world class ass on display. Her panties were really just a little thong and only a small white ribbon prevented me from viewing her asshole.
"That's nice Cyn!" I encouraged her, "Dad will love these! Now, just lower your chest so your nipples are barely touching the seat of the chair. Yeah, just like that." Now Cynthia's ass had opened up even more. She was just dynamite from the rear. Wow! And I knew exactly what I wanted to shoot next. And I wasn't going to be denied! I moved closer to my kneeling step mom and told her "It's time for some nude shots Cyn. I'm going to take off your panties now..."
"Oh, Matt, I don't think so!" She complained. "I don't think I would be comfortable without...without my panties! Please, please don't take them off!"
But I was already right behind her and I had the elastic waistband in my hands. With Cynthia still saying "No! Nooo! Not my panties! Please don't take off my panties!" all the while, I calmly pulled her panties down and off. Now her drop dead gorgeous posterior was revealed to me in all it's glory! My God! Just look at that! Her tiny little pink asshole...just a puckered little dimple sitting softly between her rear cheeks...then below it were the creamy pink lips of my step mother's pussy. The skin around her little division was a wonderful shade of pink until it finally turned into the ivory shade of her thighs. She was just incredible from the rear.
I brought her little panties to my nose and drank in her intoxicating feminine scent. I'd witnessed her lewd masturbation earlier and now I had her fragrant little white panties in my possession and my step mother kneeling subserviently before me.
Yes, I'd had opportunities to bed women during the past few years and I didn't take advantage of them. But not today. I unbuckled my cargo shorts and freed my impossibly hard cock. Cynthia continued facing the rear of the chair, I assume because she was embarrassed to have her precious panties taken off. I couldn't help but remember Kristin covering her pussy after I removed her panties the night of our little party. Her mom was similarly reluctant to allow a man to view her most intimate parts.
Cynthia heard my belt buckle and she finally glanced back to see her step son holding his engorged penis menacingly behind her. "Oh Matty...I...I think it's too big! Listen, I'll do something for you but we were just supposed to take pictures, you know. We can't do this..."
But I was not to be denied today. I approached my completely naked step mom and touched my cockhead to her soft warm vagina. I heard a little moan escape Cynthia's lips as she seemingly accepted her fate. She had to know how much she'd teased me and now she was going to have to finish what she'd started. I shoved forward and all of my virgin cock slid into Cynthia's pussy! Oh! That was delightful! What a feeling! I was actually glad I'd waited for just this moment to have my first sexual penetration. I started to withdraw but I felt Cyn move back at me as though she was afraid I was going to chicken out! No, no I was not gonna hair out now. I pushed back into my step mom's voraciously hot cunt hole and then began to fuck her with reckless abandon! Slap! slap! slap! my balls collided with Cynthia's pussy lips as I buried every inch of my cock in her desire swollen vagina. Now Cynthia began to moan and coo in pleasure as she adjusted to my big cock plundering her helpless little pussy. Finally, she looked back at me, her eyes glazed over with lust and a knowing smile came over her face.
"Oh Matty, fuck me good son!" She whispered, "Give me all you've got!"
I doubled my efforts upon hearing her lewd request and then spotted her tender little asshole. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I teased her pouting anus with my forefinger and then slowly pushed it in!
"Matty No!" Cynthia gasped. "That's so nasty! Oh, take your finger out of my...my asshole!"
Now I was on my way to cumming. Everything that had happened to me today went through my confused mind from witnessing my step mother masturbating and then sticking a big dildo into her pussy. Then taking pornographic pictures of her as she posed for me and finally...finally fucking her pussy and finger banging her asshole while she issued half hearted complaints. She wasn't complaining now, that's for sure. No, Cynthia was shoving her naked ass back to meet my every thrust. We were fucking like we'd been born to do this. I didn't wan't it to end but when Cynthia begged me to "Please fuck me harder!" well, that was it for me. I felt my sperm beginning to rise and I gave my step mother six or seven more ball jarring strokes and jerked my erupting cock free of her well fucked pussy and sent thin streams of white hot cum all over her asshole and pussy! "Ahhhhhh!" I gasped as I triumphantly completed my first ever full blown sexual experience. What a woman!
Neither of us spoke for a few minutes and, finally, just to break the ice, I said to Cynthia, "We won't show any of the nude shots to Dad." She chuckled at my comment. I hugged my naked step mom and smiled to myself as I realized that, once again, we got to be closer than I ever thought we would be, but my step mom just couldn't be my lover.
In retrospect, I've come to understand that I've found a fine woman to take care of my dad and the "Little Sister" I've always wished I had. And life is good.

Anyone who has gone through a divorce can tell you it's no picnic. For me, it was losing my family that was the worst part. Most of it anyway. At least Matt stayed with me through the tough times. We did the best we could living as bachelors in less than glamorous Reseda. Just...not fun.
I finally gave up hoping for luck in the produce department of the grocery store and signed up for an online dating site. And there, I met Cynthia. Smart, beautiful and sexy as all get out! In the nude, she made my ex wife look like a boy! Okay, enough sour grapes. My ex is looking after my daughters and she does a decent job of that.
But Cynthia was way more sexually adventurous than my ex. She took me to bed on our third date! We'd gone to Santa Barbara for the afternoon and had a wonderful time tripping around that quaint coastal town. Cyn said she knew of a great Italian restaurant off the beaten path and so we drove over there. Arnoldi's, it was called and you would never think to go in there from the looks of the place outside. But the food was authentic Italian and Cynthia even picked a fine bottle of wine. She was the complete package!
So, yeah, I suggested we find some place to stay the night and she was all for it. We found this place over on Bath street and it was like your grandmother's old victorian house. Very tastefully decorated and comfortable to say the least. Well, I went in the bathroom to take a leak and, when I came out, Cynthia had undressed! My eyes beheld my date for the evening lying on the bed dressed in only ridiculously brief white panties! Her large womanly tits were capped with rosy pink nipples and she had this silly little smile on her face, like: "Oh gee! I don't want to play around...I just want to get fucked!"
I didn't need to be asked twice! I jumped out of my clothes and was all over her in a New York minute. I sucked on her nipples which she really seemed to like and then I felt her little panties! They were soft and warm and I could feel the heat emanating from underneath. Thinking the time was right, I grasped the waistband of her panties and began to tug them down but Cynthia grabbed my hand and complained "No! Don't take off my panties!"
Well, I was surprised by that but I didn't back off. No, I kissed her and hugged her and did my best to get her excited. She was moaning and I could feel her breathing quicken and then she gave me those bedroom eyes! Wow! Deep blue and full of promise! She was just stunningly beautiful and I found myself thinking "How is this possible? That I'm here with this gorgeous woman and, hopefully I'm going to fuck her!"
Cynthia didn't speak. She let her eyes do the talking. She gently guided me onto my back and then she began to slide slowly down, keeping her body in contact with mine until she was facing my now fully erect cock. I didn't have to guess what was to come next. No, I felt Cynthia's soft warm mouth on my penis and then she began to softly suck me! I had to resist the urge to stuff all of my cock into her warm wet mouth but I figured I would let her move at her own pace. She then licked my shaft from balls to crown and then she moved her tongue even lower! Cynthia laved my balls over and over and used her thumb and forefinger to slowly masturbate my shaft. Then she went down lower, tasting my anus! Oh, that's so nasty!
Then Cynthia climbed up on top of me with her lower body in my face, her legs on either side of my chest. She licked and sucked my prick before looking back at me and quietly instructing me to "Lick my panties!"
My penis jumped when I heard her lewd request! I stiffened my tongue and swiped it up and down her barely covered pussy! Her skimpy little panties had no cotton liner that would protect her pussy lips from irritation. No, the fabric was pure white and completely diaphanous! I licked all over the baby flesh just outside the leg bands of her panties and then used my fingers to open her pussy lips beneath her underwear. Now I was able to really get at the fabric covered core of her vagina, and it was sweet. I felt Cynthia going to work again on my cock, her mouth sliding up and down my shaft, doing her best to please me as I continued to tongue fuck her panties.
I came to understand that this was part of her sexual trip. She wanted her panties to stay on but, other than that, she was all gung ho! And so I licked her pussy the best I could until I couldn't stand it and pulled the leg band to one side and exposed Cynthia's bare pussy! Soft and pink, it was a delight to behold! I just hesitated briefly, looking longingly at her pussy, then I went to work licking it! Cynthia cried out in pleasure when she felt my tongue working on her bare vaginal flesh. She then gave me a little smile and returned to the lewd blow job she was performing.
It wasn't long before the combination of the sensation of Cynthia's lips on my cock and the fragrance of her excited little pussy had me ready to cum. And cum I did. I gave the pretty black haired mother no warning, I didn't have time really. All of the sudden I was overcome with pleasure and my sperm went splashing into Cynthia's hot sucking mouth!
"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!" She complained as she felt my seed filling her mouth. I guess she wasn't expecting it but she subserviently swallowed, knowing it was what I wanted right then. And she was right! My ex wife would begrudgingly suck me but never to completion and swallow? Hah! Dream on! My God! That was good! I was hoping to fuck her but Cynthia had another little surprise for me. I got up off the bed thinking the fun was over but Cynthia shot me those bedroom eyes again and then reached down and removed her little white panties! With me looking on she covered her hand with her still warm panties and then rolled onto her belly and opened her legs. She then moved her panty covered hand down and began to work it into her frustrated little pussy! Not to keep bringing my Ex into this but, again, allow me to watch her masturbate? Never in a million years! But here was Cynthia, now completely naked, working her panties into her vagina while squeezing her butt cheeks together and driving them down onto the mattress. It was like she had forgotten I was even there as she moaned and cried out "Oh! Oh!" as her pleasure increased until, at last she gasped and sputtered and had an orgasm right there in front of me!
Okay. My mind was made up. We'll get married. We can figure out all that marriage stuff and learn how to respect each other and all that other bullshit. We can figure all of that out! No, I'm no dummy, the quality of the blowjob was enough for me. And then that little extra show afterwards...well, that was too much!
As you might imagine my cock hardened while Cynthia was busy pleasing herself and, when she was finished I promptly moved her to her knees and shoved all the hard on I had into her now furiously aroused pussy. "Oh Don!" She gasped when she felt me roughly entering her and then she began to fuck back at me and the two of us just went at it in that cute little bed and breakfast bedroom. I just grabbed her hips and pulled her into my hard working cock. Over and over, she took all the cock I had and moaned in pleasure all the while. Were there any other folks staying in the adjoining rooms? I don't really know, but if there were, they heard hot sex going on in our room! Having just ejaculated into Cynthia's mouth, I was able to give her several minutes of ball jarring strokes which she seemed to appreciate very much!
"Ahhhh! Oh Don! That's it baby! Fuck me good and deep honey!" She whispered to me. And, as I was finally getting ready for my second shot of the evening, she begged: "Please fuck me Don! Please fuck me with your big beautiful cock!" That sent me over the edge and I sent what was left of my semen jetting into Cynthia's now thoroughly satisfied pussy! We collapsed onto the bed and I had to stop myself from proposing right on the spot. I knew I wanted her for me but I figured I could come up with a more romantic spot to propose. And I did. We went over to D'Angelo's bakery the next morning for breakfast and I popped the question there. She said she had to think about it but she told me yes in the car on the way home. I was thrilled.
I was happy for mom when she told me she was going to marry Don. I could tell she liked him right away and I knew she wasn't happy living as a single woman. She'd had a date here and there but nothing serious. And she wasn't looking for "A Father For My Daughter." No, I knew my mom well enough to know she had physical needs just like I did. She would retire to her bedroom from time to time and I could hear her getting off in there. The headboard would bump against the wall to my bedroom and it wasn't hard to figure out what she was doing.
Then, one night I got a call from Mom advising me that she was spending the night in Santa Barbara with Don. I was tickled to hear her almost embarrassed tone of voice when she told me the news. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do Mom!" I kidded her. And, when she got back the next day she had that glow about her. Like she finally got fucked and I was glad for her. Just a couple of weeks later, mom took me to meet Don and his son Matt at a restaurant nearby and they told us they were planning to marry. I saw a big smile come over Matt's face and I realized he was happy for his dad too! Maybe this could work out!
Well the four of us moved in together and, of course, over the next several weeks I got to know my new step brother. He seemed to be familiar with all these cool bands I'd never heard of. He even took me to a couple of shows with his favorite band: Arcade Fire. I became a fan of them too! I was a virgin then, I think because my mom had made such a big deal out of not Getting in Trouble like she did even though she had a good marriage to my dad. It was hard not to think of Matt as my first sexual suitor. I could tell he liked me. He would be checking me out in the kitchen first thing in the morning when I was just wearing PJ bottoms and a little undershirt. Sometimes I would bend over to get something out of the cupboard knowing he could see my nipples under my shirt. Yes, I liked teasing Matty. And I think he liked being teased too!
This one night, I'd forgotten my I.D. card and I went back home to get it and I caught my step brother sniffing my panties in the bathroom we shared. I was embarrassed and I know he was too. The next day I tried to make light of it and he seemed relieved that I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it.
Well, our parents went to Vegas one weekend and we had a little party, just Matty and me. We sipped a beer or two and had pizza and we were having a great time together. I didn't really make a conscious decision to seduce my step brother but, well, I laid down on the sofa and let him see my panties. I knew he liked white panties and I was wearing my sexiest pair for him. I pretended to be busy on my phone but it was all just my way of getting him to pay attention to me. I really assumed he would take the initiative and, you know, try to kiss me or something. I was a virgin so maybe I just didn't know about these things.
I finally just lifted my skirt and showed Matt more of my white panties. I pretended to be engrossed in my phone but I knew my step brother was now looking at me as someone other than just his "little sister." I carried on my charade with the phone and Matt moved closer and then he dropped his sweat pants. Yikes! My step brother was quite the man down there! I was a little scared but still turned on and, knowing what it would probably lead to, I opened my legs even further, bringing all of my little white panties into view. Now Matt was truly captivated! He got closer and closer and then finally he touched my panties with his big hard cock but still he didn't make me his girl. I had to ask him to take off my panties, figuring when he saw my bare pussy, he would get the hint.
Matt, instead just rubbed his bloated hardon all over my naked vagina until, in frustration, I tried to take hold of his cock and put it in my pussy. I guess I squeezed a little too hard.
The next thing I knew he was squirting hot cum all over my hairless young pussy! I was all hot and ready to be fucked and then he came before he could get it in me!
Well, I'm too embarrassed to tell what I did after he spurted his semen all over my pussy but it really wasn't what I wanted.
I thought about it later and I realized it wouldn't be a good thing to be screwing my step brother when we were living under the same roof. We would have endless opportunities to get together and who knows how it would all play out?
I was at home early one afternoon and I got to thinking about that night when Matt almost fucked me. I remembered the look in his eyes when I asked him to take off my panties. More to the point, I remembered the look he had when he saw my bare pussy. I felt this...this power inside me. I know women have power over men but that was the first time I really experienced it. I knew then that, at eighteen, I was really becoming a woman.
I decided to write to my cousin who lives in northern California and with whom I have a very close relationship. We can talk about anything without any fear of embarrassment. I told her some shocking details about my encounter with Matt and then I thought maybe I'd send her a picture of my big brother. Well, step brother but, you know. Matt wasn't home yet but I seemed to recall Don taking some pictures of all of us one day out by the pool so I went upstairs to fetch his digital camera.
This camera was Don's favorite toy for a long time but he seemed to have lost interest in it lately. Well, I started scrolling through the pictures and right away I saw something I certainly wasn't expecting to see! There were pornographic pictures of my mom on his camera! And not "peek a boo" shots either! These were lurid nude shots of mom with this "Come and get it!" look on her face. In one shot she was actually holding the leg band of her panties to one side completely exposing her pussy!
I know, I know, married people do these things and, after all, my mom and Don were kinda newlyweds. After the initial shock started to wear off I found myself thinking how pleased I was that this whole remarriage thing had worked out so well. My mom was truly happy and that she had allowed her new husband to take nasty photos of her just showed how much in love they were.
I still missed my dad and that will never change but I'd come to love Don too. He was a good man with a fine sense of humor and he was keeping my mom happy and that was important to me. When mom and Don came back from their "Honeymoon" in Vegas, Don had set me down for a little heart to heart talk in which he told me that no one could ever replace my dad but he would always be there for me if there was anything I needed help with. He was a swell step dad, that's for sure.
I decided not to pursue the pictures I was looking for because I didn't want him to know I'd seen the lewd photos he'd shot of my mom. Instead, I decided to go for a swim. It was getting hot again, like always in the San Fernando Valley, and a cool dip in the pool always managed to change my mood for the better. I started to put on my bikini but...but then I started thinking about that night I'd showed my pussy to my brother and decided to go skinny dipping. Naughty girl! No one was home and I had the house to myself so I undressed and grabbed a towel and headed out for the pool.
No one was home when Kristin padded softly out to the sparkling pool in the back yard of her Porter Ranch home. And no one was home when she jumped in the cool clear water. But shortly after that, Don, having forgotten a critical phone number, pulled up and parked his truck in the driveway. He quickly headed upstairs intending to grab the notepad next to his side of the bed. As he passed the window that looked down on the back yard, he stopped. Swimming in the pool below, was his beautiful step daughter Kristin. He just had to take a minute to admire her shapely young form. Of course he loved Cynthia and was looking forward to their life together but her daughter, well, she was something else! Like a firmer and younger version of her mother, Kristin was just plain hot! He knew it was wrong to be thinking about his little step daughter in sexual terms but it was hard not to! And to see her dressed in only that tiny black bikini she always wore out by the pool, the one where her gorgeous little tits were barely covered and her ass was all jiggling like there was no tomorrow? Well there was no passing up that opportunity!
The burly contractor moved closer to the window and watched as Kristin swam several laps lengthwise in the pool until she finally made her way to the shallow end when she began to exit the water. Don gulped in shock when he saw little Kristin stepping sensuously out of the pool completely naked!
"Oh my God!" He gasped when he realized what he was seeing. His dream had come true! Here was his overwhelmingly erotic step daughter now toweling off after her nude swim! Tiny rivulets of water continued to cascade down her tanned and toned body as Kristin dried herself off, unaware of the show she was inadvertently putting on for her step father.
Don's cock had stirred and then quickly filled with blood bringing it to full erection as he watched Kristin moving to the padded chaise lounge nearby. The pretty blonde bent over to cover the cushion with her beach towel. In doing so, Kristin provided her step father with an unobstructed view of her gorgeous teen aged ass!
Don Singer had seen lots of ass in his life. Ninety nine percent of it in photos and videos. Never had he seen anything like what he was viewing now. Kristin's rear quarters were unspoiled and shining from her dip in the pool. Don's cock was now demanding attention and he quickly opened his pants and pulled his fully erect cock out and began to softly stroke it. But...But he desperately wanted to see more of his virginal step daughter. Don wished he had binoculars available, but he didn't. Then, thinking quickly, he remembered the zoom lens on his digital camera would serve the same purpose! Trembling with lust, Don grabbed his expensive Nikon camera from its resting place on the dresser and immediately turned it on. The camera buzzed to life and Don promptly brought the view finder to the lurid image he sought so desperately lying in comfort below.
Kristin, meanwhile, was enjoying the warm sunshine having cooled off in the pool. She put her sunglasses on and clicked on the nearby radio to bring some music into her afternoon. Feeling adventurous, Kristin opened her legs and then dropped her feet to either side of the chaise, thereby opening her vagina to anyone who cared to look. And Don cared to look! The recently wed contractor began to shoot photo after photo of his step daughter's nude body, focusing on the sweet little hairless pussy she was now showing. The zoom feature did a wonderful job of providing him with a close up view of Kristin's shaved vagina which was furiously arousing to her step father. Click! Click! Click, Don recorded the salacious show his little step daughter was unknowingly putting on until, at last, his rock hard penis demanded attention and he put the camera down and began to stroke himself, his eyes locked on Kristin's incredibly erotic nude body down below.
It wasn't long before Don began to experience the thrilling sensation of his manly sperm racing to freedom and he softly called out his step daughter's name as he ejaculated wildly into his hand. Gasping for breath afterwards, Don struggled to replace the camera to it's normal resting place and then, of course, he returned his gaze to his step daughter sunbathing nude right next to the pool below.

"What a doll!" He couldn't help but think. "What a luscious piece of ass!" He knew this line of thinking was wrong and could mess up the good thing he'd found with Cynthia, but What a fucking doll!
Just then, his little step daughter stirred and then began to gather her things. Apparently, the little show she'd been putting on was over. Reality began to sink and and Don realized Kristin would know he'd been spying on her from the bedroom above. He quickly composed himself and raced down the stairs and out the garage door. He waited a few moments and then noisily reentered the house. Kristin, wearing only a beach towel was just coming in the screen door to the kitchen. She spotted Don and gave him a little wave.
Don's recently relieved cock began to stir anew as he saw that vision of loveliness dressed only in a towel. He self consciously tried to make a little small talk but Kristin quickly excused herself and went to her bedroom to get dressed. Once she was alone in her bedroom, Kristin's thoughts again returned to the lewd photographs she'd discovered earlier. She'd come to appreciate the sexual nature of her new step father. No, he wasn't just some old guy who'd married his mom. He was busy replacing the pornographic magazines he kept hidden under his bed with real life pictures of his new wife!
Without really thinking about the whys and wherefores, Kristin slipped into a well worn pair of white cotton schoolgirl panties. She pulled on a sleeveless top and a little skirt she hadn't worn for years because it was too small for her rapidly developing body. Then, she went out to have a little talk with her step dad.
Don had poured himself a glass of wine and was relaxing in front of the TV when he saw his fresh young step daughter approaching him. Her firm little tits were doing a wonderful job of filling out her shirt and her nipples were poking out salaciously, each pointing in a slightly different direction. His cock stirred again as he recalled masturbating earlier while viewing her spectacular nudity by the pool.
They chatted about little things for a new minutes and then Kristin moved to the sofa where she sat down right next to Don. The move wasn't wasted on him.
"Wow!" He thought, "She's right up against me!" He looked longingly at her long tanned legs and found himself wondering what kind of panties she might be wearing underneath. Don took a deep breath and asked Kristin how school was going.
"Well, the schoolwork is going fine." She began. "But, well, my social life has been kind of a struggle."
"Oh, what do you mean?" Don replied.
"Well, I like the boys I meet and they seem to like me but, well, it always comes down to them... demanding things of me. You know...sexual things."
Don was not at all surprised to hear that! You're 18 years old and sporting a fantastic body and drop dead good looks. Of course they want "Sexual Things!" But, thinking that maybe she was seeking his advice in these matters Don thought before replying.
"Well honey, you have to understand that men, boys really, in their teens are focused on sex and they might have a hard time controlling themselves when they find themselves alone with a beautiful girl like you."
"Oh Don," Kristin was close to blushing. She turned her head away to avoid his glance.
"No, honestly Kris, you might have to accept that they will want some form of satisfaction when you and hugging and kissing. They say at some point, a man's penis begins to make the decisions and rational thoughts go out the window. I say this from experience."
"I know that." The pretty blonde admitted. "I've...I've tried oral sex but I'm not very good at it and giving a hand job, well, they seem to want more than that."
Don shook his head quietly up and down. "Of course they want more!" He thought to himself. "They're boys!" But he knew he couldn't say something like that to his little step daughter. Instead he spoke to her about the importance of trying the best she could to use her hands while sucking cock to increase the pleasure of her suitor and don't be afraid to say sexy things while involved with a man. He emphasized the importance of keeping her panties on as a way of preventing anything that could lead to pregnancy which would be a much bigger problem for her than the fellow she was fooling around with.
Kristin listened attentively and smiled when she heard Don's final comments. She gazed lovingly at her new father and then thanked him for his advice. They both stood up and Kristin moved close to Don, to give him a little kiss of thanks for caring about her. Just a little kiss.
Of course Don was thrilled at this show of affection and he gathered Kristin in his arms and accepted her offering. Just a little kiss. But, when Don's lips touched Kristin's, he felt her mouth subtly open. With the inside of her mouth now somehow available to him, Don slipped his tongue into it and then, incredibly, felt Kristin beginning to wash her tongue all over his. Don's hands moved down to cup Kristin's ass cheeks and he pulled her to him, forcing her loins up against his rapidly rejuvenating prick! What the hell was happening? he wondered.
Kristin had no real plan for that little kiss. It just happened, but when Daddy Don put his tongue into her mouth, nature took it's course and she returned his kiss with reckless abandon! Then she felt his hands on her butt cheeks pulling her body against his as the ferocity of his kisses increased. Her pussy, already aroused from viewing nude photos Don had taken of her mother and then sunbathing completely naked, began to respond. And it was responding more than she wished!
Don felt his penis reach full erection and he pulled even harder on Kristin's body, making her feel his arousal. He moved his hands from the back of her little skirt and slipped them underneath until they came in contact with Kristin's soft warm panties! He involuntarily grunted when he felt her skimpy underpants and he kneaded her ass cheeks sensuously as kiss after kiss ensued. Then, it was Kristin's turn to gasp as she felt her step Dad's hands travel beneath her white cotton panties to touch her bare ass cheeks!
"Oh my god! He's really turning me on!" She fretted. And yet Kristin seemed helpless to stop him. Then she realized she didn't even want to stop him! The pretty young woman pushed her little tits into her step dad's chest and moved her hands up to his head. She ran her fingers through his curly brown hair and thrust her tongue into his mouth, wagging it around to increase his pleasure!
"Oh, Kris...baby we can't do this!" Don finally blurted out. He had to say that, even though his body, more to the point, his cock was telling him different.
"I know Daddy Don!" Kristin moaned in return, "I know." And then Don pushed his little step daughter down onto the sofa and reached for her tight fitting top. Kristin raised her arms facilitating his action and he easily removed it thereby freeing her girlish titties. Don took a moment to view them before returning to the task at hand. He pulled off her little skirt leaving Kristin dressed in just her little white cotton panties!
Don quickly pulled off his cargo shorts before Kristin had a chance to change her mind and then reached for her panties. But Kristin grabbed his hand before he had a chance to complete the task.
"No, Daddy Don!" She looked up at him imploringly, "I can't let you take off my panties! It...it wouldn't be right!"
Don understood her logic. And it was his own goddam idea to tell her not to let anyone take off her panties to prevent further problems. "Mr. Smart Boy!" He thought to himself as he gazed down at Kristin. Her legs had fallen loosely apart now and he could see the vertical division of her pussy lying just beneath the skimpy cotton fabric of her panties. Some of Kristin's pink pussy flesh was also now visible just outside the leg bands of her tiny panties. Knowing it was wrong, Don laid down next to his step daughter on the sofa.
"I know Krissy." He said smiling. "But we can just fool around a bit don't you think?" With that said, he brought her small hand down to his now menacingly hardened penis and made her touch it.
"Mmmmmm!" Kristin couldn't help but respond when she felt Don's now wildly excited prick. "He's got a big cock just like Matt!" She mused to herself. Kristin began to softly stroke Don's penis bringing little cries of joy from her step father all the while. Don reached up to fondle her little tits paying special attention to her gorgeous pink gumdrop nipples. Kristin's pussy began to respond to Don's attention to her little tits, and she opened her legs a bit further.
"Kris, honey, could you suck on it?" Don pleaded, "Just for a moment, and then we'll quit!" He promised.
Actually, Don knew if his outrageously sexy little step daughter sucked his cock he would promptly blow all the cum he had left right down her throat! We'll quit all right. Just take all of my hard on into your sweet little mouth and it'll be over before you know it!
Kristin didn't verbally respond but she climbed off the sofa and then let Don recline on it. She then got up over him and took his penis softly into her innocent young mouth! This action left her little cotton panties right in Don's face. Just like her mother had done that night in Santa Barbara! Like mother like daughter he thought to himself as he began to slide his tongue all over Kristin's panties!
The two illicit lovers continued to please each other with soft moans of pleasure now filling the room. Don teased the baby flesh just outside Kristin's white panties and he could tell she was enjoying it by the sounds she uttered, even with her mouth stuffed with cock. Don was stabbing himself up into Kristin's mouth attempting to force her to take all of his mammoth hard on into it's butter soft depths. Finally, it was too much for him.
"Kris, oh baby, listen, let me just dry fuck you for a minute and I think I can cum that way! I've gotta, I've gotta..."
"I know Daddy Don," Kristin replied, reluctantly letting his firm hard shaft slip out of her lips. The excited young teenager climbed off of her step dad and, after he'd stood up, she returned to her former position, lying on the sofa cushions, looking up at him. Don stroked his hard prick as he took in the incredible sight before him: His little step daughter, the spittin' image of her mother lying before him, just a well worn pair of white cotton panties covering the hairless young pussy he'd viewed just a little white ago. Kristin's face wore an expression of pure lust, her eyes heavy lidded in anticipation of the lewd act her step father was about to perform on her unspoiled young body. She lifted one leg up onto the back of the sofa and let the other fall onto the carpet. Now her soft young pussy was completely unprotected save for the little panties she wore.
Don stroked his penis briefly while Kristin looked on. Of course it couldn't possibly get any harder but he wanted her to see this action. Then, he knelt between her outstretched legs and touched his cock to Kristin's panties!
"Oooooh!" The pretty teenager moaned when she felt Don's cock beginning to stimulate her virgin pussy! "Oh Daddy Don, that feels so good!" Don really needed no more encouragement and began to stroke himself into the soft cotton fabric of his step daughter's panties. He reached down and kissed her again and again, their tongues intermingling with increasing fervor. Don rubbed his hairy chest against Kristin's little nipples causing them to firm up and poke him back in response. The two lovers worked together, striving to provide pleasure to each other with a lot of success.
Kristin's confused young mind was having a hard time reconciling all of this. She certainly didn't intend for this encounter to happen. But happen it did. And now she felt her pussy demanding satisfaction. The mushroom tip of her step dad's bloated hardon was tickling her clitoris and sending a message to her brain: "You need to be fucked and fucked hard right now!" Kristin took a breath for courage and then reached down and took the leg band of her panties in her little fingers and slowly pulled it to one side!
Above her, Don felt the unmistakable action and without thinking through the consequences, he put his cock right at the well lubricated entrance to his step daughter's virgin pussy and began to slowly push it in!
Kristin continued to hold her panties out of the way as he felt Don's massive prick beginning to slowly penetrate her never before fucked young pussy.
"Oh Daddy Don!" She wailed, "Go slow! Please go slow but don't stop!"
Don just grunted in response. There was no way for him to stop now. He no longer was worrying about right and wrong. No, now it was just soft sweet pussy there for the taking...and he took it! He slowly moved forward as Kristin whimpered submissively beneath him until all of his manly cock was securely planted in her no longer virgin pussy. And It was tight!
Don Singer could have died and gone to hell at that moment, or heaven whatever the case might be. All he knew was he'd managed to stuff all of his big hard cock into his little stepdaughter's naked pussy and was preparing to give her a ball jarring fuck she would never forget! He slowly began to withdraw until most of his shaft was outside of Kristin's body and then slid himself in once again. Over and over he repeated this motion, with Kristin's moans of protest becoming softer and quieter as she adjusted to her step dad's big cock in her vagina.
And then, then Kristin came to understand why she had been put on this earth. And it was to be fucked! Yes, it was gloriously obvious to the no longer naive teenager that her body was for her to enjoy and not just by self stimulation! No, men could bring her much greater thrills than she could ever provide herself. And so, she whispered to her big strong step dad "Oh, it's feels real good now Daddy Don! Go ahead and fuck my panties a little harder!"
Don had thought about removing Kristin's panties but, in a way, this was even nastier! The little minx had to deliberately hold her panties to one side to allow him to fuck her to completion! And so that's what he did. Don began to pick up speed, driving all of his big hard cock into the soft warm depths of Kristin's tight young pussy...over and over while she gasped and moaned beneath him. Her pleasure increasing with each ball jarring stroke.''
"Ahhhh! That's it Donny! More cock! Oh, fuck my little panties with all you've got!" Unable to help himself, Don couldn't help but ask: "Should I...should I take off your panties sweetheart?"
"Oh noooo!" She quickly responded smiling all the while. Both lovers understood the little game they were playing now. "Don't take off my panties Don!" She gasped, "Don't ever take off my panties!"
Don hissed through his nostrils and began to slam into Kristin's pussy with everything he had now. He could feel the soft white fabric of her little panties touching his fast moving shaft as he fucked his little step daughter with long sweet strokes, burying every inch of his love in her no longer resisting cunt hole. Kristin was panting now, panting and shoving her desire swollen pussy out to meet her step father's wildly excited prick. Then, a sensation began deep in the core of Kristin's inexperienced young body. A thrilling sensation overcame her and she realized she was going to cum from this overwhelmingly pleasurable experience.
"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" The pretty blonde teen gasped as she felt Don rapidly jerking his now erupting prick from the steamy depths of her well satisfied pussy. She continued to hold her panties out of the way so that her step dad could view her naked vagina while he spurted his semen all over her little white panties!
"Oh Kristin...honey...here it cums!" He sputtered and his balls unleashed all of their contents onto the reclining young woman who smiled up at him all the while. Streams of white hot cum splattered all over Kristin's panties and even a bit landed on her soft pink pussy flesh.
Don collapsed upon his little daughter's supine body and the two lovers enjoyed a few short moments of afterglow before the serious nature of what they'd done began to settle in.
Kristin's mind began to reluctantly accept that she'd teased her step father into fucking her virgin pussy and she knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Oh but it had felt so good! How could it be wrong?
For his part, Don knew what he'd done was wrong. After all, he'd met this wonderful woman, Cynthia and taken her for his wife. Now, he'd put the whole thing in jeopardy. And still, it seemed impossible to not fuck little Kristin after getting so excited viewing her nude body sunbathing outside and then the way she'd opened her mouth while he was attempting to give her a little love peck. But, but taking her virginity while she kept her precious little white panties on all the while was an experience he wouldn't trade for anything. Somehow, this situation had to be rectified. It was just a matter of how. That was not an easy answer to come up with.

Dawn. Still mostly dark at 5a.m. but it was time for Don Singer to get going. He nuzzled up to his still sleeping wife Cynthia and placed his morning wood into the crevice of her buttocks. A few little kisses ensued and then Don began to slide his prick repeatedly into his wife's luscious butt cheeks signaling his intentions. She began to stir.

Cynthia enjoyed this little morning ritual. She knew her husband liked to get an early start to his busy day but he needed pussy first. It was easy to accommodate him. Feeling that big cock rubbing in her anal groove got Cynthia all excited and wet and with no further preliminaries, she reached down and grasped his stiff penis and placed it at the welcoming entrance to her mature vagina. It slid in easily and Don gasped in pleasure as he felt his cock penetrating all the way into his pretty wife's still nice and tight pussy.

"Ah, married life agrees with me!" He mused to himself. "Nothing like fresh pussy first thing in the morning!" Cynthia knew she didn't have to make a big deal out of their normal morning fuck. No, she would just accept Don's always stiff penis and then enjoy being fucked. It seemed to her that when Don achieved complete penetration and had made her take every centimeter of his cock, just a few more loving strokes were all that was necessary for him to give her his essence. And shortly, Don did just that.

The busy contractor gave his wife a quick kiss and then hit the shower, eager to get going before the heat kicked in. Soon, Cynthia heard his truck drive down the street and off into the insufferable L.A. traffic.

This was the time of day that Cynthia got to enjoy herself. Sometimes she pulled out her "Little Friend" and worked the fleshy dildo into her pussy. And sometimes she just lingered in bed and thought about her life. The dark haired beauty gazed around the room and saw the picture of herself and Don at the Mandalay Bay resort in Vegas. What a happy weekend that had been! All the sex she could handle...and that was plenty! Plus she'd won $400 on a Wheel of Fortune slot machine!

Then there was the picture of her and Kristin when her daughter was just a young teen. She couldn't help but think about her late husband and how tragic it had been when he'd become ill. She was so grateful to Don for arriving in her life at such a crucial time. Both she and Kristin, while financially comfortable, seemed to be drifting off somewhere and she wasn't sure where they would end up . Don and Matt had given her and her daughter someone to come home to. And that lifted her spirits immeasurably.

Then, Cynthia saw Don's camera there on the dresser and her mind was transported back to her salacious nude photo session with her step son acting as the photographer. Her pussy tingled at the memory of his big cock plowing into her, giving her the sweet strokes she loved so much. She recalled the sound of his balls slapping noisily into her naked pussy lips while he'd fucked her. He'd even taken off her precious panties which, at first, made her very uncomfortable. She had always had a little trouble being completely naked before a man. She felt so...vulnerable. But his big thick penis had quickly made her forget all about her nudity. He'd fucked her so beautifully. He was such a...a man!

Now, Cynthia's recently fucked pussy was beginning to reignite and she didn't really want that. No, it was time to delete those photos from Don's camera before he stumbled onto them and who knows what would happen then. No, she and Don were happy and she didn't want to risk their marriage over what she considered to be a one time affair with his son.

The pretty mother padded softly across the carpet and took the expensive camera into her hands.

"Let's see...how do you work this again?" She wondered. Cynthia turned on the camera and moved the little dial around, hoping to find those lurid photos that Matt had taken of her. Instead, she found something else. Nude photos all right. But not of her! No, these were lurid photos of her virginal little daughter sunbathing naked out by the pool! Each photo became more and more explicit as the zoom feature was obviously being used to record Kristin's spectacular teen age beauty. Cynthia gasped as the close ups of her daughters hairless pussy appeared. "My God!" She said out loud..."Who would...Who would...?"

But there were only two suspects to consider: Matt, who clearly knew his way around this camera since he'd used it to take nasty pictures of her, and her beloved husband! Don? Did Don take these disgustingly dirty pictures of her innocent young daughter?

Now Cynthia was upset. She had to hope the culprit was Matt who was, after all, about Kristin's age and the two of them had obviously been building a relationship since the four of them moved in together. Oh, it must be Matt, Cynthia thought to herself. He was at school yesterday but, oh, he must've stopped by the house for lunch and saw his pretty step sister out there naked and couldn't help himself. That must be it!

But still. Don was self employed and it wasn't unusual for him to stop by the house to check the phone or the mail. She knew he kept a collection of nudie magazines around and she'd already discussed this issue with him. He'd assured her it was just that he loved looking at naked women and had done so all his life.

Cynthia shut the camera off and set it down. She made her way downstairs and fixed a pot of coffee. She knew she had to speak to Don about this because either he was guilty of taking those photos or his son was. Either way, someone would have to fess up and apologize at the very least.

A bit later in the morning, Cynthia began to think the entire thing through and realized that she was, after all, living in a glass house and maybe she shouldn't be throwing stones. She'd known good and well what would happen when she'd asked Matt to photograph her naked as a gift to her new husband. And happen it did! She thought about trying to delete the nude shots that Matt had taken of her but decided at last that that would be dishonest. If there was one point she wanted to make to Don, Matt, and yes, even Kristin, it was that there could be no sneaking around if they were to continue to live together as a family.

"We all have to be honest with each other." She decided. She came to understand that she would have to admit to posing for the naked pictures her step son had taken. To admit that he'd fucked her afterwards, well, she hoped that might not come up. Cynthia texted the three people involved and set up a family meeting for seven o'clock that evening. Yes, just like Jim Anderson on "Father Knows Best." She smiled when she thought about that reference. She doubted Jim and Margaret ever had to deal with such a situation!

Seven o'clock rolled around faster than any of the participants in the family meeting really wanted. Cynthia fixed an easy pasta dinner and they all shared a bottle of Chianti with it. The camera was now sitting on the coffee table in the adjacent family room and both Don and Matt were dreading what its presence there might mean. Kristin knew about the nude photos of her mother that she assumed her step dad had taken. The others, the ones of her naked by the pool, she was unaware of.

When everyone was seated, Cynthia, having called the meeting, was obligated to begin.

After looking around the room briefly, she began. "I want to clear the air about something I've discovered on Don's camera and I want to make it clear that I'm not mad about this but, well, I think we have to have honesty with in all of our relationships. We are new to this living arrangement and we all care about each other but..." Now the words didn't come so easy for the 37 year old wife and mother.

"Listen, there are some photos on this camera...and I'll show them to you now, that I don't know who took them but I think I deserve to know. I also must admit there are some photos on here that I'm not proud of and I'm trying not to be standing in judgement of others when I consider myself to be guilty too." With that, Cynthia turned on the camera and set it to show the pictures on the viewfinder. Don was sweating big time.

"Oh, shit. Here it comes." He thought to himself. He'd really blown it. All he had to do was delete those shocking pictures he'd taken of his little step daughter and...Okay, well, print some of the pictures and then delete them, and he could have avoided this upcoming mess. But it was too late now for regret. The images appeared on the viewfinder and all four members of the recently formed Singer family saw them. Little Kristin displaying her virgin nudity for all the world to see.

Kristin, of course, was shocked! "My god!" The pretty teenager exclaimed as she saw the photos, one after the other, showing her unspoiled naked body. She knew Matt wasn't home when she was sunbathing which left only her step father and illicit lover Don as the culprit. Her blue eyes flashed at him but he avoided her gaze, looking down quietly. He was caught. Don paused a moment and then took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Kris," He began. Then looking at his newly wed wife he added, "I'm sorry Cyn. I saw her out there and...and I took those pictures. I was wrong and...and I have no excuse. I'm really sorry, believe me."

Looking on in shocked disbelief was Matt. He assumed the pictures in question would be the ones he'd taken of his step mother. Now, suddenly, he was viewing his gorgeous little step sister completely nude! And then, close ups of her hairless young pussy appeared on the viewfinder! The sweet little pussy that he almost got to taste! And dad shot those? He was stunned!

Then, to the surprise of all, Cynthia continued to scroll through the photos until she arrived at the nudes that Matt had taken of her.

"This...this is hard for me..." She barely managed to say. Then, Cynthia moved through the collections of sexy photos that Matt had taken of her, supposedly to be given to her husband as a gift.

Of course, contrite as he was, Don realized right away that someone had to have taken those photos of his wife. And sexy shots they were! The little teddy he'd bought for her in Vegas, those little shorts she liked so much because her butt cheeks would stick out the bottom, and then that black evening dress. He loved her in that dress. So sexy. But then with her legs hooked over the arms of the recliner, her panties on display, then her fingers pulling the leg band to the side to show off her bare pussy. Then, his gorgeous wife on all fours, her asshole and pussy clearly captured by the camera's all seeing eye. He looked at Cynthia and then at Matt. Both were looking at the carpet.

Don was mixed up. On the one hand he was furious, on the other he'd been caught shooting naked pictures of his 18 year old step daughter. He finally looked at Cynthia who seemed to be fighting back tears.

"Well Cyn, I was honest. How about you?" Several moments passed before the black haired mother spoke. She spoke softly and averted the eyes of the others.

"I...I asked Matt to photograph me...in those outfits. I wanted to give the pictures to you Don, for your birthday! Well, okay, to be honest, I got excited and I guess he did too. He took lots of pictures and I was enjoying it." She looked at her husband. "Then," She sighed, "He took off my panties and fucked me there on the chair."

Matt buried his face in his hands, unable to face the reality of the situation. He'd known it was wrong but figured nobody would ever know about it. Now, he figured his dad would kill him. Okay, he wouldn't do that but he would never forgive him for that sin. The strapping young college student looked up at his father and managed to speak.

"Dad, look, I was surprised when she asked me about this 'gift' she wanted to give you. But, seriously, when she pulled her panties to the side and showed me her pussy, I was determined to fuck her, I mean...um...have sex with her. She didn't want her panties to be taken off but I did it anyway. Then I...I..you know. But it's more my fault than hers! Honestly!

Kristin was stunned to realize that it had been her best friend and near lover Matt who had taken those nasty pictures of her mother. But she knew her hot blooded mother well enough to know that she had gone fishing for cock and managed to reel in a nice catch! So, honesty is the order of the day? Okay. The pretty teen, not wanting to feel left out, interrupted the silence that followed Matt's confession.

"Look, if we're all gonna be honest here..." She looked at Matt who brought his index finger up to his lips as if to say "Shhhh! Don't tell them about that night!" But Kristin continued. "Matt and I had a little party when you guys went to Vegas." She admitted, "And it was a fun party too! We had pizza and wings and a little of that nasty PBR out in the garage and then, well, then I teased Matt by showing him my white panties. He got all excited but he kept trying to be a gentleman or something and didn't try very hard to fuck me. Finally I had to ask him to take off my panties figuring then he would just go ahead and spread me open and give me his hard cock. But he was just rubbing his hardon on my bare pussy and, when I tried to get him to put it in, he started cumming! He splashed it all over my naked pussy and my little tits!" The pretty blonde decided the rest of the family didn't need to know that she'd masturbated in front of her older step brother afterwards. She figured she'd been honest enough for one night.

Both Cynthia and Don were actually pleased to hear Kristin's words. At least Matt had avoided taking her virginity. He had acted as a gentleman who truly cared about his "Little Sister" and didn't want to hurt her. But, after finding out that Don had been spying on her while she was skinny-dipping, Kristin felt there was a little more honesty that Don owed the group.

"Daddy Don, if you want I can make another confession but..."

"No." Don interrupted. "Let me dump my bucket. I started to say this but lost my way I guess. I took those pictures of Kris. I...I think she's a really beautiful young woman. I got excited and, later I went downstairs to talk to her. We had a little talk and, when we were finished, I went to give her a hug." At that point Cynthia knew what was coming. She closed her eyes tightly but resisted the urge to interrupt her husband's narrative. And so he continued.

I went to give her a little kiss! just a little kiss!" He said looking at Kristin. "But, somehow, it turned into more than that. The next thing I knew we were on the sofa together and...and all she had on were these threadbare panties. White panties. I was just going to, you know, dry fuck her. Get off by rubbing my cock on her underpants but...but..."

"But I pulled the leg band of my panties to one side and let him fuck me." Kristin interrupted. "It wouldn't be right to sit here and try to pretend I'm totally innocent in all of this. No, I wanted it and I got it. I got the leg band out of the way and Daddy Don screwed his prick into my little bare pussy. I felt a pinch at first, but he went really slow until I was used to it and it just felt really good. Then...then he fucked me good and hard and pulled out at the end and came all over my panties."

Well, Matt and Cynthia were stunned to hear little Kristin's confession. Matt found himself angry at his father. Here he'd been out of his mind with lust for his little sister but he managed to stop short of raping her, only to have his father take that precious part of her for himself. Cynthia, meanwhile, was not so much angry at Don as she was angry at her daughter who clearly could have avoided the whole thing but instead played along and then intentionally bared her vagina to her step father. It was hard to blame Don given the circumstances. Tears began to stream down her disappointed face. She knew she was as guilty as any of the others in this situation. She and her daughter were two of a kind really. Both of them saw men they wanted to have and then had them! Don did his best to comfort his newlywed wife but he knew he would be sleeping on the couch tonight, that was for sure.

There wasn't much left to be said after that. The totally shocking consequences of the meeting were yet to be determined but, in a moment of clarity, Cynthia realized she had to do the best she could to save her marriage. She took Don by the hand, quietly said good night to the children, and then they made their way upstairs.

Yes, it was a long night for all four members of the recently created Singer family. But, eventually, sleep overtook them. The first light of dawn awoke Don but, today being Saturday, he wasn't under the gun to show up somewhere. He drifted in and out of dreamland for a while and, of course, his morning wood demanded attention. Next to him, and wide awake herself, lay Cynthia. And Cynthia had come to remember something her mother had advised her when she was old enough to understand.

"Sex is the glue that holds you together in a marriage." Her mother had told her. "All kinds of things good and bad will happen over the course of time, but, if you stick together and continue your sexual life together as man and wife, you will get through the vast majority of these things. You can't be holding a grudge." This morning, her mother's words echoed inside Cynthia's head. She knew she had to forgive her husband for fucking her little daughter. Just as he had to forgive her for fucking his son.

Accordingly, when she felt Don's customary "Morning Wood" rubbing up into her butt cheeks, she rubbed right back against him. Don, thrilled that his wife had apparently seen her way to accept his misdeed, quickly reached around to caress Cynthia's large womanly tits. This always served to warm up her pussy and this morning was no exception.

But, today, Cynthia rolled over to face her husband and planted several soft little kisses all over his face. Both lovers knew the danger had passed and set about to satisfy their physical desires.

Downstairs Matt and Kristin lay in their beds on either side of the bathroom they shared in the roomy hillside home. Matt found himself thinking "All I had to do was shove it in her pussy! Goddam it! That's all I had to do. But no! No, I couldn't believe that maybe she could love me too. And I do love her! I have two sisters living with mom but I sure don't feel that way about them!"

Kristin, for her part, found herself on the verge of tears wondering what was going to happen next. Would Matty and Don move out? Did she want that? Did her mom want that? The answer wasn't hard to figure out. No! No, of course not! So what do we do now? Then, there was a quiet knock on her door. She didn't respond but the door opened and Matt came into her bedroom. With just a smile, he climbed into bed with his little step sister.

"Mornin' beautiful!" He whispered as he settled in next to Kristin.

The pretty blonde teen was so relieved to see her big brother! All that had transpired last night had her worrying that things would never be the same in her life, ever again. At least here was Matty, ready to be her friend. He pushed the hair out of her eyes and spoke: "So, all I had to do was just shove it in? Really?"

Kristin just rolled her eyes towards heaven and sarcastically replied "I asked you to take off my panties Matt...was I supposed to beg too?"

Matt put a little smile on his face and raised his eyebrows a la Groucho Marx and shot back "Well, that would've been nice!" And then the two young lovers kissed. Kristin opened her mouth in an obvious invitation which Matt accepted. Then his tongue was all in his little sister's mouth and the two of them began to really heat up. Kristin felt Matt's hands pulling her pajama bottoms down and she instinctively stopped him. Undeterred, Matt simply caressed Kristin's saucy butt cheeks and then slipped his hands under her PJs and felt up her little panties. He could feel her body responding and then he boldly went inside her skimpy underpants and began feeling her lusciously bare ass cheeks!

"Oh Matty..." She breathed, "We can't fuck! We have to stop all of this! It's just...trouble!" Matt understood her concerns and decided to take the bull by the horns.
"Listen Krissy, do you want me and Dad to move out?"
"No of course not!" She quickly replied.
"Well me neither but, well, I think we need to make that point to Mom and Dad." Kristin smiled. She couldn't remember Matt ever referring to their parents as "Mom and Dad" before. It was like, okay, now we really are a family and we're faced with this crisis and it's time for us to do something about it!
"I agree Matt!" She said nodding her head. "So, lets go up there and tell them this. We've all made mistakes which makes us all human but getting together had made us all happy so let's not goof this up!"
"You sure you don't want to hang out here for, oh, six or seven minutes?" Matt cracked. He took his little sister's hand and placed it on his hardened penis that was covered only by his briefs."
Kristin kissed her big brother on the lips and promised "We'll get to that, believe me."
The two youngest members of the Singer clan then made their way up the carpeted stairway and down the hall to the doorway to their parent's bedroom.
And inside that doorway, Cynthia and Don were gratefully resuming their physical relationship. The glue that kept them stuck together. Cynthia had allowed her husband to remove her precious panties and was now on her knees before her hard cocked husband displaying all of her sexual wares for him to appreciate. And appreciate them he did, just for a few moments before placing the plum shaped head of his big hard cock at the soft little entrance to his wife's pussy. He only hesitated for a few seconds until Cynthia subtly pushed back at him, forcing his penis to begin penetration. Then, with a deeply felt sigh of relief, Don shoved all of his mammoth hardon into Cynthia's impatient pussy! The black haired mother gasped and cried out "Oh...go slow Don!" But her husband was way beyond that point and continued to push forward until both lovers heard that little 'slap' as his balls collided with her pussy lips! Then, they began to fuck!
Matt and Kristin softly approached their parents bedroom and Matt quietly turned the doorknob and slightly opened the door affording them a little peek inside. Wow! It sure looked like Mom and Dad had made up and weren't mad at each other anymore!
"Kris...look at that!" Matt whispered to his little sister. "Dad has all of his cock buried in your mom's pussy!"
"Shhhh!" The pretty blonde tried to keep her big step brother quiet, "They'll hear us!" Kristin moved in front of Matt to get a better look at the copulation taking place just a few feet away in the master bedroom. It was shocking but exciting to the inexperienced young teenager to see her parents wildly fucking on their marriage bed. Then, she felt Matt's hard cock probing her ass cheeks behind. He slid his hands around his little sister and cupped her little tits while rubbing his erect penis into her anal groove through the soft cotton fabric of her pajama bottoms.
Kristin couldn't help but become aroused by this handling of her nearly nude flesh. She was focused on the wild fuck taking place in her mom's bedroom but Matt's penis sliding all over her ass was turning her on!
"Cut it out Matt!" She whispered insincerely to her step brother. Unfortunately, she spoke the words a little too loud and, in the bedroom, both lovers stopped their coupling and turned to face the door.
It was Cynthia who finally spoke.
"Listen up people who are spying on us..." she addressed their unseen audience, "I thought we agreed no more secrets and no more voyeurism in our family. If you want to watch, then come in here and be quiet. Don and I are busy!"
Kristin wanted to run down the stairs and escape but Matt wasn't having any of that. He nuzzled his little step sister's ear and whispered "We have to accept what your mom just said. We agreed last night: No more secrets and no more spying."
With that, Matt slowly pushed the door open and the two younger step siblings entered the bedroom. Matt kept his arms around his little step sister as they approached the king sized bed. Kristin looked around at Matt, wondering what he had in mind. He nudged her up onto the mattress next to her kneeling mother. The pretty blonde teen quietly assumed a similar position on her knees with her pajama bottoms in the air. Matt climbed up next to her and smiled at his dad next to him.
"Little help Pop?" He mused. Don, surprised by this turn of events but thrilled to be joined on the bed by his sexually captivating step daughter, simply reached out for the elastic waistband of Kristin's PJs and the two men slowly pulled them down leaving her dressed in just her little white panties!
When Matt attempted to pull down Kristin's skimpy panties, she wailed "No! Not my panties! Please don't take off my panties!" but, undeterred, Matt slowly pulled them down to the tops of her thighs so that all of his little sister's ass was on display. Her tight little pink asshole seemed to be calling out to him and her shaved pussy lips below were begging for penetration!
Poor little Kristin was being overwhelmed by the over the top sexuality of the moment. Her mother was gasping and moaning in pleasure next to her and now her big brother had pulled down her panties and was touching his big hard cock to her recently devirginated little pussy...and, Oh, it felt so good! Knowing it was now unavoidable, Kristin turned to face Matt and begged "Oh Matty, it's so big! Don't put it all the way in!"
"Typical Kristin." Matt couldn't help but think. "You can have some of my pussy but not all of it!" He shook his head softly from side to side as if to say "Yeah, right!" Then, he surged forward burying all of his mammoth penis in his little sister's well lubricated pussy! The twenty year old had been lusting for his step sister for so long. Sooo long! Now, finally, he had the little teen on her knees before him with his cock buried in her tight little cunt! In and out he sawed while enjoying a front row seat to the now rapidly accelerating fuck taking place right next to him on the bed. Having tasted his step mother's luxuriously sexy pussy himself, he could appreciate the pleasure his father was experiencing.
Then, Matt's eyes traveled down to Kristin's now perspiring young body. More to the point, to her tight little teenaged asshole lying there above her cock stuffed pussy. He gently caressed it, using her natural female lubrication to oil it up. Then, without asking permission, he drove his index finger into Kristin's never before penetrated asshole!
"Oh...Oh...Oh...!" Kristin exclaimed as she felt Matt's finger sliding into her ass. Kristin wasn't sexually naive, she knew about anal sex but hadn't considered it something she would ever want to experiment with. On the other hand, as much as she loved her big brother, she'd somehow ended up giving her virginity to his father. That didn't seem fair. Matt's large penis was thrilling her little pussy, but somehow, she knew what she must do. She quietly looked back at her big brother and said: "Matty...take off my panties!"
Matt's cock jumped when he heard his little step sister's lewd request. He reluctantly withdrew all of his big cock from her pussy and then slowly drew her panties down her thighs until she lifted each knee to allow their complete removal. Now pantiless, the pretty blonde reached for Matt's rock hard penis and slowly pulled it up from her disappointed pussy to the tight pink hole above it: her virgin asshole!
"Go slow Matt." She quietly said, "Like your dad did when he...when he fucked me!"
Matt looked over at his dad who was now watching the events taking place next to him. And so was Cynthia. "My God!" she thought to herself. "My little daughter is just as hot as I was at her age! I never had anal sex, it just wasn't done back then but..."
She didn't have a chance to finish the thought as the sight of Matt's cock slowly penetrating Kristin's asshole was more captivating than anything she could imagine. Inch by inch, all of his manly penis slowly slid into her daughter's unprotected virgin asshole. Both Don and his wife watched rapt as the completely naked teenager was sodomized right before their astonished eyes.
Matt had never experienced anything quite like this. To have his precious little sister place his cock at the puckered little dimple of her ass and accept it willingly was more than he could understand. But, of course, there was no understanding any of this now. And so, slowly at first, then picking up speed, he fucked Kristin's tender young asshole while she subserviently knelt there and took it.
Next to them, Don and Cyn were similarly captivated by the lewd act taking place.
"Geez Cyn...look at that!" Don whispered to his wife. "Have you...have you ever...?"
Cynthia just shook her head softly from side to side indicating "No." But, at that moment, the pretty black haired mother came to understand that, she still had one "virginity" she could give to her husband. And it was time to present him with a birthday present he could remember forever. She resumed her place on her knees and just said, "Go slow, like when you fucked Kris!" Then she reached back and opened her ass cheeks completely exposing her puckered pink asshole!
Don, shocked by all that had already happened, didn't hesitate. He quickly touched his penis to his wife's eager little anus and began to push. He had to push pretty hard too! Cynthia's little asshole wasn't going to be penetrated with ease! Finally, both lovers gasped as Don achieved his goal and stuffed all of his cock into Cynthia's no longer resisting ass! He could feel his wife's fingers stimulating her pussy beneath in an attempt to neutralize the uncomfortable penetration she was experiencing.
As was Kristin right next to them. She never would have accepted this lewd act had she known how devastatingly dirty it would be! Taking all that cock in not it's proper landing place. Oh, but she wanted to please Matt and pleased he seemed to be. He was moaning and gasping in pleasure as his little sister took all of his cock into her tight little asshole! Kristin's fingers did the best they could but, somehow, it just wasn't enough. Then, a positively nasty idea came into her head! Oh it was so dirty but the time was right and she knew she was going to try it once the thought was complete in her mind.
Kristin just slowly collapsed onto her side, taking Matt with her, his cock never losing contact with her asshole, then she rolled him onto his back leaving her naked on top of him. Matt's penis remained completely lodged to the root in his little sister's ass! She cast her lovely eyes over at her parents next to her on the bed and addressed her mother: "Mom, can I borrow him for just a moment?"
Then Kristin reached down and, taking her pussy lips in her little finger, she slowly spread herself open offering her hairless young pussy to her step dad who looking on in astonishment. All of Kristin's soft pink pussy was visible to Don and his son's cock was now motionless in her asshole below. He was overcome with lust and hoped Cynthia wouldn't hold it against him. He delicately removed his cock from Cynthia's totally violated asshole and moved over and placed his knees on either side of his little step daughter's body. Then he carefully placed his cock at the entrance to her vagina. After briefly sliding his cock all over her pussylips to ensure it's lubrication, he slowly pushed it in!
"Ohhhhh!" Kristin exclaimed as she felt Daddy Don's cock sliding into her pussy with some difficulty. And then, he was home and both of the Singer men began to fuck her helpless body at the same time. It was an experience she obviously had never had before and would never have again but, for that one morning, it was just what she wanted. She felt the need to please both of them and it was strangely satisfying to her to provide that pleasure to her brother and father at the same time.
Next to the now wildly fucking trio, Cynthia, of course, felt a bit left out! Her asshole had just been penetrated for the first time and now her husband was fucking her daughter while his son sodomized her at the same time. Cynthia watched for several moments and then chose a new course of action: She climbed up against the headboard and opened her legs well apart. Then she reached down and opened her pussy to both men who were so busy next to her.
And both men noticed!
Cynthia took a moment to enjoy the salacious stares her little bare pussy had drawn and then quietly spoke to all three members of her new family.
"There's just one last thing I'd like to add to what I spoke about last night." She began. "There's something I've been thinking about the past few weeks and now is as good a time as any to bring it up to you." Now Matt and Don slowed their saucy duel penetration of Cynthia's little daughter and listened to what she had to say.
Cynthia looked at her little daughter, her asshole and pussy filled with cock, and addressed her: "Krissy, remember that little sister you always wanted when you were growing up?" It took a few moments for Kristin to understand what her mother was now speaking of but, when she did, her eyes widened in disbelief.
"Mom!" She gasped..."You mean...you mean, you and Daddy Don are gonna...gonna?"
"Yes." She interrupted. "Yes, if he wants this too. It's not just my decision. But, well, for us to have another child it would really make us a family. It's not too late you know. I'm 37 but..."
"Hell! I'm for it!" Don barked out. "That's more than I could dream of Cynthia! Oh, lets do it! Let's do it today!" Cynthia smiled and glanced at her step son now reclining beneath his step sister, his cock still moving slowly in and out of her now forever stretched anus. He had to approve too and, besides, Cynthia had a special plan for Matt as well.
"Matt. I think it's only fair that you have a chance to be a father as well. I mean, we are a family and we're all equal members as far as I'm concerned. It took a few moments for Matt to realize what she was promising. That he would be allowed to cum in Cynthia's pussy! And Matt knew he wanted that! It was great cumming on her panties last time but, Wow! I'd love to splash it all over her womb!
Matt thought about this new development and looked into Cynthia's deep blue eyes and liked what he saw. Cynthia returned his gaze and then subtly nodded her head to indicate that she was serious about taking his seed in her vagina and planned to enjoy it too! Matt quickly agreed to the new addition to their family. "Maybe I'll get that little brother I always wanted." He said smiling.
Cynthia nodded her head, pleased that everyone was on board with her secret plan.
"So, go ahead and enjoy yourselves, but, when you're ready to...to finish up, let me have your essence. Don, you're my husband and so you get first crack!" With that said, Cynthia reclined anew against the pillowed headboard and opened her legs affording her beau with an unobstructed view of her sensuously aroused pussy. The lips were a deeper pink color now after being fucked so wonderfully earlier.
Don continued driving his stiff penis into his step daughter's soft warm pussy but his eyes remained locked on Cynthia's pussy. The lips carefully shaved to emphasize their marvelous pink color and the shock of curly black pubic hairs above that displayed her maturity. "Man!" Don thought to himself, "She's something!"
There was no real need to do anything more to spur her husband on but Cynthia reached down and opened her pussylips to complete her sexual invitation. Soft and pink and accentuated by that curly black hair...
"Oooomph!" Don called out and then quickly pulled out of poor Kristin's double fucked body. He jumped over to plant his cock in Cynthia's desire swollen pussy and, with a groan of pleasure, he proceeded to empty his balls as she reached down to caress him all the while.
"Mmmmmm! Oh, Donny, that's it! Don't waste a drop! Give me all of your hot sperm, right where I need it!" Her husband was eager to comply and remained in place between Cynthia's fleshy thighs until he was satisfied that all of his sperm had now exited his penis. Then, exhausted, he rolled off of his wife, his penis still jerking from the experience.
Knowing he was up now, Matt decided not to immediately climb off his little sister, whose asshole he was seriously enjoying. Instead, he rolled onto his side and spooned with the small titted blonde and nuzzled her ear whispering that he loved her and hoped he could give her the little sister she'd wanted. Finally, the allure of his step mother's open pussy proved too much to ignore. He carefully withdrew his penis from his little sister's incredibly tight asshole which gave an embarrassing "Pop!" sound which brought a smile to Matt's face. He then moved over to prepare to, hopefully, impregnate his step mother. The ernest young man had gone from being a virgin a couple of days ago to this wild morning when he'd fucked his wonderful little step sister in her pussy and asshole and now was going to cum in his step mom's equally sexy cunt! He carefully took his place between Cyntina's thighs and touched his still rigid penis to the steaming hot vertical division he found down there.
Cynthia looked at Kristin and, knowing the feelings her daughter had for her step brother, invited her to move closer.
"Kristin, honey, use your little panties to be sure Matty gives me his best shot. He deserves a chance to be a father too, you know!" And so Kristin found her skimpy white cotton panties and began to wipe them all over Matt's butt cheeks.
"Mmmmm!" Matt loved that! He remembered his last encounter with Cynthia and how incredibly satisfying that whole experience was. She was hell of a woman and he was thrilled to have an opportunity to send his cock slicing into her womanhood one more time. With his little sister now tickling his balls with her soft little panties, he surged into Cynthia's pussy with all he had! And that was plenty! His cock, even larger than his father's was pleasing Cynthia now and she was responding! Cynthia certainly didn't want to show up her husband but she was unable to resist calling out to her step son: "Oh, that's so good Matty! Please, now honey, stick it all the way in there and give me all you've got! Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh please fuck me harder honey!"
Don had mixed emotions watching his wife fucking her step son. She seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much. Just then, Cynthia looked over at Don and quickly winked her eye at him. Don understood her little signal. He knew this was something he had to accept and, after all, he got to fuck Kristin and that was worth plenty to him.
Kristin moved up behind her step brother and continued to slide her hot panties all over his balls while rubbing her nipples on his back. The contact caused her nipples to firm up and Matt now enjoyed that wild sensation in addition to her panties on his balls and...Oh, and the sweet and hot sensation of Cynthia's incomparable pussy! My God! She was incredible! Now she was shoving her pussy out to meet his pistoning cock in an effort to accept even more of his steely hard shaft. And she was succeeding!
And then Matt reached the pinnacle of pleasure! His balls began to erupt and he stuffed all the cock he had into Cynthia's wildly contracting pussy! Kristin could feel his climax beginning in his balls and she used her panties to lightly squeeze them in an effort to increase the intensity of his explosion.
"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Matt cried out in triumph as all of his seed jetted into his step mom's welcoming pussy! She gasped and moaned as she felt his hot sperm splashing into her womb and, hopefully, providing her with another child. The perspiring mother grabbed Matty's ass cheeks and pulled him into her as hard as she could in an attempt to ensure that all of his gism stayed inside her. She squeezed his buttocks sensuously as he finished his mind blowing ejaculation, and then she gave him a couple of playful spanks on each butt cheek. "I'll give you just thirty minutes to stop that Mom!" He dryly admonished her in response.

The four exhausted lovers spent most of the morning on that well used king size bed before reluctantly moving on with their days. It was a special event that would probably never happen again and they all knew that.
But the words of Cynthia's mother revisited her mind as she lay there dozing after the others had left. "It's the glue Cynthia!" Her mother had informed her. "Sex is the glue that keeps you stuck together no matter what happens." A lot had happened in the past couple of days, but Cynthia knew they would all be okay.

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You