🏏 TATA IPL 2022: Match -16: Punjab Kings vs Gujarat Titans 🏏

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN :D
Senior Moderator
Jonny Bairstow receives his Punjab Kings cap! There are two debutants in the Gujarat camp as well - Sai Sudharsan and Darshan Nalkande.

Senior Moderator
Hardik: Going to bowl first because I think dew might be a factor later. We had a couple of good games where things went our side. Lot of courage shown by the boys. Two forced changes. Vijay misses out, Varun as well. Two debutants - Sai Sudarshan and Darshan.

Senior Moderator
Gujarat Titans have won the toss and have opted to field

Senior Moderator
Gujarat Titans have won the toss and have opted to field :woohoo:

Senior Moderator
Pitch Report | Matthew Hayden: We are in for another batting-frenzy. We've got a little bit of grass on this wicket which is going to very consistent. It's going to play nicely for the quicks. Lots of even pace and bounce and a very good wicket. The middle-overs could be a struggle for both teams. I think it's going to be plenty of runs.

Proud To Be Haryanvi
Pitch Report | Matthew Hayden: We are in for another batting-frenzy. We've got a little bit of grass on this wicket which is going to very consistent. It's going to play nicely for the quicks. Lots of even pace and bounce and a very good wicket. The middle-overs could be a struggle for both teams. I think it's going to be plenty of runs.
Copyright :online:

Status
Not open for further replies.