Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
at Xossip, this thread had this much views thirteen million views and replies

It’s the story of a husband who since always had wanted to cultivate in his wife his personal desires. He always had wished to have a shy, innocent wife who will be submissive and he will inculcate in her his personal ways. He always wished that he will be the master she like a slave. He wanted to have a wife whom he will teach sex, whom he will mould in his way of life and wished to accomplish his desires through his wife. Will he succeed in that? That’s what we are going to see in this story.

Update 1 - Introduction of characters

Vishal got married at the age of 35. He was delaying only because he was not sure of himself either he will succeed to maintain a married relationship with a girl. When he was 23 he had sex for the first time with a call girl. He cultivated queer thoughts regarding the girl who will become his wife. He did not know why and how he started thinking that way but he had always thought to share his wife with another man. He had since younger days of his life thought he will watch another man having sex with his wife and he will watch without they being aware that he is watching them. It was kind of fantasy for him but he always told himself that he will realize that fantasy of his for true.

That is the reason for which he wanted to have a submissive girl, who would be naïve, tender, whom he could control and manipulate as he wished. He dated many girls to look for the one he was in search of, his dates turned to be 27 yet he did not find the ideal one. Time was passing by that way and his age growing, but he was busy enjoying life without paying heed that he is growing old. His mother died waiting to see her daughter in law but Vishal could not please his mother by getting married. He was still looking for the special girl of his dreams. He was then 29 years old. At home had an 18 years old sister, named Leena and an elder brother, called Darun who was a hard bachelor who said he will never get married. He was almost 40 years old. And Vishal had a brother who was younger than him aged 22 called Darsheel.

After their mother’s death, Leena was taking care of the men in the house by cooking for them and doing all the house chores. Yet the father of Vishal requested him to get married and settled so that his sister and younger brother also could get married afterwards. Since they knew Darun will never get married so Vishal had to start it so that Leena and Darsheel could continue, that is what his father told him.

Vishal was working as projectmanager in a huge firm and was earning good, had his own car and lived and spent lavishly. His father was in the late fifties and still working too and Darun was an assistant manager in the public sector while Darsheel was studying law. And Leena stopped school as she was never that interested in studies and often failed.

Vishal had known and gone out with so many girls, had had sex with so many that he found it difficult to find the suitable one which he dreamt of. He often thought that his dream will only remain a dream.

Once he had gone out with a girl for a fuck session when he was around 25. And after the fuck he proposed to see her getting fucked by someone else but without the other man knowing that he is watching. He got a hard slap with that girl who said, “What do you think of me am I a whore?”

After that Vishal tried with many other girls but he got refusals every time and more slaps! Despite that he fed that desire deep into him that he will have a wife whom he will watch being fucked by someone else.

But where and when could he get such a girl who could be what he expected? In the long run of search and wait he grew 27 years old when it was his father who, through the sisters of his deceased wife got the news that in a nearby village a woman was looking for a boy for her young daughter. And Vishal’s father arranged very quickly for a meeting to see that girl and forced Vishal to come along with his aunts to check on that girl.

And Vishal had never thought in his dreams that he will find in that girl what he had been looking for all these years! The girl was so shy and quiet that Vishal was amazed. She hardly uttered any word. Vishal wanted to hear her voice but she hardly spoke. Her eyes were always bent down, looking at the floor, a slight smile on her lips, her beauty lay in her manners more than in her physical appearance... it was just impossible to describe her on a first look but she fascinated Vishal who was then eager to know about her and to meet her.

Very fast a meeting was arranged for them by his aunts who managed all by talking to the girl’s parents. Vishal had the first date with her in her own house while her parents and his aunts were waiting for them in the living room and Vishal had to be with the girl on the balcony.

She was in a white churidaarwhich reached above her knees, the rounded part of her legs, just upper her knees were where Vishal’s eyes went on despite they were covered, Vishal imagined the thickness of that part and thecolour it must be…. The dress had a square cut on her chest which let her cleavage be visible to Vishal since he was taller, but they were covered with a thin ‘dupatta’. She was blushing and had her head bent and was turning on the end of her ‘dupatta’ holding them tightly in her hands while her toes were restlessly moving over her slippers.

Vishal was observing her nervousness and it was easy for him to understand that she is an untouched girl. The experience that he had had previously was in a way helpful to him for that occasion. He did the first step and talked approaching her bringing more reddish colourto her cheeks,

“Hi, I am Vishal and my aunts wanted us to know each other before they proceed that’s why we are here, so won’t you like to know about me?”

Without looking at him she moved her head in a “no”

Vishal was still observing her and noticed that she is too young and asked,

“How old are you?”

“18!” she replied.

Vishal felt a bit uncomfortable and asked,

“What? You are only 18? And do you know how old I am?”

She nodded.

Vishal said,

“You know I am 27 and you being 18 accepted that I come to see you for a relationship our parents want to?”

She then spoke,

“Why? You do not want to marry an 18 years old girl? Am I too young for you? You want an elder wife?”

Vishal was mesmerized by her voice and the intonation they had, her voice had childishness and sounded too good to the ears and she reasoned like a very intelligent girl. That pleased Vishal who asked her,

“So you do not have to know me you just said, why?”

Still looking down at the floor she replied,

“It’s useless. If it was not you someone else would have come to see me and I would have to accept, and even if you do not accept now, someone else will come later and I will have the same answer, what is important is that the boy accepts, then the girl is supposed to be blessed! I accept or not I will be lucky if you accept me!”

Vishal was happy with her answer and dared to touch her hand. She at first tried to pull her hand back, but she realized that she should not then brought back her hand at the disposal of Vishal who held it in his hand and slightly tried to pull her towards him….. She got to move a step closer to him by his pull….. Vishal’s eyes were stagnant on her face and he gently put his crouched index to her chin and lifted it up to make her eyes meet his. She closed her eyes but smiled and bit her lips which made Vishal mad and fell in love with her instantly!

Vishal himself found a smile on her lips seeing her smile with closed eyes. Her breasts were moving up and down by her fast heartbeats and deep breathing….. her hands were still in his and he slowly moved them to his lips and kissed her fingers which made her open her eyes and turn her face with shyness. Vishal passed the palm of his hand over her cheek and moved her face towards his eyes and requested her to open her eyes and look at him….. she reluctantly obeyed and as soon as she opened her eyes and looked in his eyes she laughed and covered her mouth with her hands. Vishal asked,

“What makes you laugh? Am I funny?”

She laughed louder and then giggled to reply,

“It’s not that, I found it strange to look in the eyes of a person I hardly know, I had never done that before.”

Vishal said,

“But I am no longer a stranger am I?”

She bent her head down again and moved her head in a no.

Vishal asked her if she had any question to ask him, but she had nothing to ask. She only said,

“I am ok with everything you are ok.”

Vishal felt at last he has got the girl he was looking for all those days and was too happy and was now in hurry to have her forever.

The wedding took place fast within 2 weeks.

She was the first daughter in law to step in Vishal’s house. Her name was Aditi.

She very quickly got used to all the family members and was a good friend of Leena.

They lived for about 10 month there but Vishal got to transfer to another town for his job and had to move. Aditi told Vishal to make the travel everyday so as to stay in the same house, but Vishal said he will get too tired to drive such a distance everyday so better to go to stay there. Aditi wished to stay together with all the family members since she was used to all of them and they all liked her, but Vishal wanted to move to the other city since he was getting a big personal flat to live from the company!

To be continued……………..

Update 2 - Vishal and Aditi move

Soon they were in the new flat and experienced living all alone without any other family member in the house. Only husband and wife. It was strange in the beginning but gradually they got used. It was all quiet and was indeed bliss to live in tranquility.

And that’s when Vishal started or rather wanted to begin with feeding Aditi with his sexual fantasies.

Since he got married to her, he never told her anything about what he desired. But he made her very much used to sex and he fucked her every night without missing. When she had her periods he rubbed his dick on her ass to get himself pleased by ejaculating over her then letting his dick get soften on her flesh which made her laugh. Vishal took all his time to mould her sex wise. He talked of love making to her and taught her how to kiss and made her respond the way he wanted during sexual intercourse. What Vishal liked is that she very quickly learned and responded to his sexual activities.

In his father’s house she was usually getting dressed in churidaars or saris. She had a very attractive figure, lovely complexion, killing smile and a pair of eyes which seduced! Her voice was another appealing part of her. Only by the way she talked and the way she became friendly to all his family members pleased Vishal a lot.

The 10 months they elapsed at his father’s house, Vishal tried hard to make her wear sexy dresses, to make her cleavage visible, to make her wear tight churidaars to make her silhouette be seen, to wear shorter churidaars so that when she sat, her thighs rounds could be seen and understood……. Aditi at times pleased him by wearing such dresses but most of the times was reluctant to be dressed that way since there were other men in the house…… Yet whenever she wore a blouse which revealed her cleavage she made sure to let her ‘pallu’ well cover her blouse……. And Vishal used to ogle without letting Aditi know that he was watching her at the time she served dinner to the family…… Vishal often watched whenever she talked to his father, elder or younger brother….. Vishal tried to see if any other man was interested in her shape or things like that…..

When Vishal was at work he often thought who will know if at home she would be entertaining someone? His elder brother? His younger brother? His father? And at night each time that Vishal had sex with Aditi he only visualized another man fucking her, he deep in his mind visualized himself to be his father or his elder brother and had sex with Aditi… but that happened only in his mind. He never told it to her….. To please himself he used a moment he liked when he saw her talking to his elder brother, or to his father…. He lengthened the situation he watched in his brain and continued it sexually and had intercourse with her….. Aditi never knew what he had in his mind. For example once he found his father teasing his wife while watching a TV serial. Aditi and Vishal’s sister were sitting together on the sofa watching a serial when Vishal’s father was there as well. Vishal was in his room but from behind the door he was having a look in the lounge when he knew his wife would go to serve milk to his father which was the last thing to serve every night to the family members. Aditi was in a sari at that time and the blouse was quite tight and the cleavage was seen and what Vishal wanted to watch was how she will serve his father and either his father’s eyes will go on her cleavage, then Vishal had to follow same way when she were to go to serve Darun and Darsheel…… Vishal did that every day, night and whenever he had the chance to peep at her wife when she was around with any man f her family. But Aditi never knew anything.

That night when Aditi came with the tray having each others’ milk, she first bent to put the tray on the middle table of the lounge, and the first thing he noticed was the hair of Aditi which hung in front of her face thus barring all view of her cleavage, Vishal then immediately ran his eyes to his father’s face to note that his eyes were at that precise moment on Aditi with a smile. The husband then turned his eyes to his elder brother who was sitting at a far away corner of the lounge playing arrow words in a magazine, and yes His eyes were as well on Aditi. Vishal then looked at Darsheel but he was engrossed on playing game on his laptop.

Aditi immediately pushed her hair back and straightened her body putting both her arms up amassing her hair in a hair ring; and her blouse had wet traces under her armpit with perspiration which Vishal’s father looked at and Darun as well had kept his eyes on Aditi at that moment noticed Vishal.

Vishal kept his eyes fixed on his father and elder brother to check if he will find anything abnormal, but he did not see anything queer. When Aditi bent to serve the glass milk to Vishal’s father she had her back with Vishal so he could not see either her cleavage was in front of his father neither could he look into his father’s eyes since Aditi’s body was in the way. When Aditi moved she had a smile on her face and her lower lip was in between her teeth which made Vishal restless and followed her going with another glass of milk towards his elder brother Darun. While she was walking to the other corner Vishal looked back at his father to see if he was looking at his wife, and yes he was! The part visible to his eyes were Aditi’s back, hips ass movements and her beautiful black hair swaying from left to right during her walk. The father was sipping his milk and looking at Aditi’s ass….. Vishal wondered why Aditi had a smile and bit her lip after serving him the milk? What did he miss to see? Did his father tell her something naughty? Did he compliment her? Did he touch her anywhere which he did not see? That made his trouser inflate and his dick was getting erect only with that thought……

When Aditi reached Darun to hand him the glass of milk, this time Vishal could see her bending but one of her hand was over her cleavage while giving the glass to her elder brother in law. Yet Darun’s eyes were sharp over her chest, Vishal noticed that…..

That night Vishal had sex with her visualizing both his father and elder brother fucking her. All were in his mind only. He had not talked of anything about what he watched or so, but during intercourse he played it in his mind that his father touched her hands, and touched her boobs that’s why she had smiled and bit her lips, and he visualized that while serving the milk to Darun she did not place her hand over her cleavage and her boobs were hanging inside her blouse and Darun stared at that while she gave a shy smile then tried to cover it but Darun put his hand inside her blouse and fondled them…… such thoughts made him hard erect and he fucked her hard thinking that way……

Aditi was in the beginning quite frigid, and difficult at sex. But gradually she opened herself to him and after a few months she started enjoying it….. Vishal, during the first 2 months only fucked to please himself. Aditi did not even know what an orgasm is. But little by little Vishal explained her that she should get a pleasure during a fuck etc….. He was her sex teacher on bed at night…. And night after night, gradually, after the third month once when he was having sexual intercourse, Aditi suddenly pierced her fingers on his shoulder and gave a moan then gasped, and Vishal knew that she was getting her orgasm, and he managed to hold his dick deep inside her thrusting his finger on the upper part of her pussy while Aditi’s moans grew deeper and she started eating the side of his neck leaving dark red snaps thereon.

That was the first night Aditi knew what was the meaning of having body pleasure during a sexual intercourse!......

to be continued…………………

Update 3 - Vishal preparing Aditi

In their new house alone, no fear of someone hearing their moans or whispers during love making, their love sessions started being more adorable. And its then that Vishal started to get her prepared to achieve what he desired from her. He was in no hurry, he decided to go step by step with her. He planned everything in his own way to prepare Aditi moulding her in his way.
To start with Vishal bought her some lingerie. This see through nighties with very thin straps and made her wear it without bra to make her nipples be seen and getting rubbed in the thin cloth material when he enjoyed pressing her nipple in between his fingers over the cloth.

Now imagine what Vishal went through before making her accept to wear that! She blushed, her face turned all red as if blood will ooze from her cheeks, she trembled, perspired and became very stubborn refusing to wear that. The panty was so thin and small that Aditi did not even want to look at it. Vishal got angry and left the bedroom to go to smoke on the terrace. The dress was put in a corner on the bed and Aditi was sitting at the other corner still feeling ashamed to even look at those stuff her husband bought for her. After a while Vishal came at their bedroom’s doorstep and said,

“Every wife does wear those to please their husband, if you wanna please me, I will be back after 5 minutes and want to see you in them or else tonight I won’t sleep on this bed but in the lounge.”

After saying that Vishal turned his back and was walking in the corridor when she ran behind him and caught hold of him from the back, her arms surrounding his bust, and Aditi childishly whispered, “I am feeling very awkward to wear them, they are made for the western people, why do you want me to wear them hmmm!! You are naughty!”
And Vishal held her, took her over the sofa in the lounge and started brainwashing her like teaching a child ABCD. He made her sit on his lap and started caressing her while talking and little by little his hands roamed over her whole body making her losing her senses…. She was at that time in a churidaar, and soon Vishal’s hands moved over thighs and went up over her waist moving through the elastic to get rid of the underwear…… and gradually it was out with Vishal’s hands were caressing her beautiful fleshy thighs. Vishal was talking to her in murmurs during the actions……

“Look baby, we are modern people, we have to live with the trend, we should be in sweetheart. You are young, not yet even 19, so young girlsdo wear such dresses,specially on bed at night, incompany of their boyfriends, and you are my wife, so it’s an easy task for you to be inthose lingerie for me…I will buy more of them for you, this one is black I have seen a red and pink one in the mall, they are superb, you will look hot honey…please; see your thighs are nude and I am touching them, so what’s wrong, same way when you are in that suit I will see and touch you that will stimulate both of us and we will enjoy better, come on darling now go and wear them for baby go…muuuuah!!”

Still reluctant Aditi stood up quite lost by his smooch and caresses she gave a sexy smile to him and walked to her bed despite her! The fact is that she was turned on by his caress and had only one thing in her mind at that moment and that was to make love….. Had Vishal not taken out her underwear it could be that she would never have agreed to wear that, but the fact that she turned hot by his caress she needed to be loved at that moment so she went to wear the lingerie!
After wearing them Aditi looked at herself in the mirror and felt a flame invading her body just by looking at her. The nightie reached up above her thighs, letting the round flesh of the upper thighs seen all whitish; and her beautiful envious boobs with erect nipple in thesee through cloth material. At that moment Aditi desired her own body she felt and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. By then Vishal got in the room and was stunned seeing his young wife standing like a hot sexy doll in front of him. He got himself nude in a rush and mounted on the bed asking her to join him.

Vishal knelt on the bed his dick pointing upward withhard erection, and Aditi’s eyes were over his dick when she put one of her knees over the bed throwing her arms towards his shoulder when he vigorously enlaced her and her hand went straight on his dick which she held with envy. Vishal lifted her up and got both her legs crossed over his thighs and took her mouth into his and their tongues melted in each others’ mouth. Soon Aditi opened her mouth to breath and gave panting like breaths with her eyes turning on like she was intoxicated! Her bare shoulders with the thin straps of the flimsy nightie waslicked and bitten by Vishal…… she was getting completely lost with desire and the flame of arousal had already conquered her plus the desire of getting penetrated and longing to be loved was all present within her at that precise moment.

And its here that Vishal started it all. It’s on that night that Vishal started the game to get Aditi prepared for what he wanted from her! He put her hand in between her thighs to feel her panty and found it all wet….. He knew she was hot with desire and ready to receive his dick in her but he delayed intentionally and spoke…yes he talked during the action…. The talks were in whispers and murmurs, his voice was heavy, like the croaking of a frog and her response was like the hiss of a snake. Vishal pressed her nipppled in between his fingers and his mouth roaming on her neck line whispered,

“Baby, lets play a game tonight….”

And she hissed, in a longing moment “Hmmm, what game sweetheart! Come on I need it now….hmm please….”

But Vishal was in no hurry, he lay her flat on the bed with his body over hers, her nightie moved up to her waist, her hips collated to his, the straps moved down to her breasts which were both standing up like to small hills, his hard dick rubbing over in between her sexy thighs…… Aditi’s body moved like a snake over the bed under him, she was looking for a position to get his dick into her but he was cunning not to let that happened by moving his hip downwards…….
Still, he spoke in murmurs while his mouth and warm breath heated her neck and ears he said, “Adi, make as if it’s not me, it’s another man who is doing all this to you…. Just imagine that way…..” Aditi who at that moment had her eyes closed suddenly opened them, looked in his face and kissed him asking in an intoxicated voice, “Why honey, why should I imagine another man when you are here baby, come on do it now sweetheart I badly need it, do it at once I can’t waitpleeeeeeaaaaaase….” But Vishal insisted, “No darling just imagine its not me, think of any other man, don’t tell me whom you are thinking of, just think someone else, whoever you want, someone whom you ever got impressed with, someone you secretly ever desired, just think that man is at this moment doing all this with you and you are asking him to penetrate you, plead to him ask him to put it inside you, please do it honey, that will boost up our sexual appetite believe me… it will be a great feeling do it baby do it for me…..”

Aditi looked in his face still burning with desire making her boobs rub over his chest and whispered biting his earlobe, “I only what you to do that to me honey, no one else” …… Vishal was not happy, he continued, “No no no, please close your eyes, don’t look at me, feel another man, its only fantasy baby, its only fake but that will bosstsus up, our sexual life will be enriched, and you will like it believe me honey….. feel he is over your hot body and you are feeling his hard cock in between your thighs and you want him to penetrate you, think deep of him, that man is here over you on your bed, Vishal is not here and you have to do it fast before Vishal comes, come on honey, ask that man to fuck you before your husband comes back home….ask him ask himbaby you want him to do that, you need that! He made you hot and you only want one thing right now and that is his cock deep inside you, you want to receive him….go on honey ask him to fuck youbaby……”

Every word was spoken very fast in between gasps and panting, the breathing wereheavy from both sides and Vishal’s dick had also started releasing the liquid he was eager to feel that Aditi says yes and ask the other man to penetrate her and he deep in his mind thought himself to be his father and he would be fucking his daughter in law…… but he did not tell Aditi what he was thinking and only wanted her to think of another man… he was inculcating in her those type of adultery thoughts to get her prepared for true one day…..

Aditi was all lost in compassion and arduously was going on licking his neck and chest biting him at times piercing her finger nails on his body….. she spread her legs with her eyes still closed and murmured, “Hmmmm why do you want me to do that baby, why?” and she hit him with her closed fists on his shoulders like a small child hits someone when being naughty……. Vishal still pleaded, “Come on baby, I am waiting, that man is waiting for you to ask he will then put it into you, here feel his hard dick now see its touching your pussy….feel it honey……?” He rubbed his dick on her wet slippery pussy and Aditi held him with all her force in her arms and sucking his shoulder whispered panting as if she just ran a kilometer, “Yes yes, put it in now, do it I want it….” And she moved her hips in all the ways to get the dick into her……. Still Vishal pushed back his hip not to let her succeed and asked, “Who? Who is going to put it in you honey…tell me then he will do it…hurry up baby….come on sweety say it say it honey , say it my love….” And Aditi could not hold any longer and kissing him wildly said, “That man whom you said tell him to put his cock deep in me I need it tell him to fuck me at once baby yes I want it do it now…..pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!”
And Vishal pushed his cock deep into her with immense pleasure while Aditi gave a sharp piercing shout of, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!” And Vishal started humping harder and harder while Aditi holding him firmly moved her hips under him as well shouting in ecstasy, “Yes yessss yesssssssits fantassssssssstttiiiiiiiiiiic!! More more morefassssssssssssterfassssterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! AAAA AH AAH AAAAAAH!!!!!! And Vishal started groaning over her reaching his climax, “ggghhhhhmmmmaaaaghghghghghghghhhhhyesssssss ooooohhhhhhhh Oh my Gooooooaaaaaaaaaadddddd!!!!wwwwoooooow!!!!!”

And very soon both lay flat on the bed panting, sweating, looking in each others face like they had sex for the first time in their life…..

To be continued…………………. (2022 words)

Update 4 - Vishal calls from his office

After that hot session, they looked in each others’ eyes for a while, Vishal caressed her cheeks thinking in his mind ‘whom of did she think as the other man?’… While she felt shy and closed her eyes by hitting him lightly on his arm…and he took her in his arms and enforced his tongue in her mouth which she sucked with pleasure…and when she broke out of the kiss she murmured “You naughty you make me feel ashamed of myself!” He patted her arm and took her face to get buried in his chest and they fell asleep fast!

The next morning like everyday he was in a rush to leave for the office and after a quick bath he was getting ready when she was still in her nightie but wearing another dress over it staring at him with a strange look. He was knotting his tie and asked, “What’s the matter? Why you are looking like that baby?”
She only screwed her nose and smiled at him and went to bring his lunch box.

When he was stepping outside, as usual she accompanied him up to the threshold and he took her in his arms kissing her goodbye. She whispered, “I wish you stay with me today!” Vishal looked in her face surprised saying, “You know it’s impossible darling, I can’t, the project I am working on is too important and the team needmy presence there, I just can’t, even If I was sick I had to go! Sorry honey!” And he went away. She looked at him till he went in the parking to reverse his car and move ahead, he waved at her when he left the apartment yard, from his driving wheel. She waved back and walked inside the house aimlessly and went to lie on her bed.

And Aditi thought of last night’s sexual encounter they had! She was pleased a lot and that’s why she wished that he stay at home as she wished to spend the whole day in his company on the bed! She was feeling a newly wed woman! She had never enjoyed sex the way she did the previous night. She felt like it was her first night, like it was her honeymoon night. For the first 10 month in her father’s house she never had felt that way in his company. She was frigid and was only giving her body to him as she believed it was her duty, but now she felt like she needed physical love more than ever! She thought deeply for a long while how the previous night she was trembling when he was touching her intimate parts and asking her to think that another man was touching her that way….. she again felt her body shook on the bed and she felt her pantie getting wet….. That never happened with her! She was amazed as to why by only thinking of last night’s encounter she got wet…… despite her she put her fingers to her pantie and felt it wet then brought back her fingers in front of her eyes and played with both fingers and felt the sticky, slippery liquid in between her fingers….. And she had never thought that she will ever dare to put the finger to her mouth which she did and blushed!”

She felt hot and got out of the bed and hurried to have a shower! She started blaming herself for the act she did and said to herself, “What on earth is wrong with me!? Why am I doing such things, I had never done this before! I am going crazy I think, I must stop thinking of these things!” she felt ashamed of herself, of her own deeds!
On the other hand at work Vishal kept thinking, ‘Whom did Aditi think of last night when I told her to feel another man doing all that with her?! She had turned damn hot with my words, I am sure of that because she had never been in that state for the last 11 months that we are making love, she used to let me do all that I wanted….. She was very excited last night and was damn horny! Was it the lingerie effect or was it the game I played? She was pleased too quick as I penetrated her, she was longing and desperately waiting for my dick to get inside her (well my dick or the dick of the man she was then thinking…) and she got her orgasm within a few seconds that I entered her….. I had hardly given 5 blows that she pierced her finger nails on my shoulder and crossed both her legs on my waist when I knew that she was orgasming….. that never happened before….. So what do I think? Was the game so effective? It really boosted her up? I should invent more such games with her…yeahshe is now coming in the way I wanted…so I will succeed to realize my dreams I feel…okay now I start another game with her…. Will call her at lunch time and make her horny by talks yes!’

Vishal had other hot ideas for Aditi. At his lunch time, the only time he gets free at the office he called her. Alone in his office he was free to talkwhatever he wanted, he could be intimate with her on phone. Aditi lifted the phone,

“Hello?”

“Hi baby, thinking hot of you sweetheart!”

“Who is it? Who are you?”

Vishal was shocked that she did not recognize her voice, so immediately the idea of being a stranger flashed in his mind! He quickly put his handkerchief on the receiver and said,

“You have the most sexy body I have ever found on this planet sweetheart!”

Aditi was very shocked and was thinking who could be talking that way to her, so she answered,

“Look if you do not tell me who you are I am hanging the phone!”

Vishal said, “Listen honey, I love to watch you but you don’t know that I admire you almost everyday”

Aditi asked, “Where do you admire me? Where do I live? Tell me!”

Vishal: “Think of it yourself, according to you where from could I admire you?”

Aditi: “I never go anywhere, I stay inside my house so how can you ever see me? You are lying, tell me who you are?!”

Vishal: “You think I am kidding? I saw you this morning when you were waving your husband, you looked so sexy baby I desire you!”

Aditi felt afraid and looked around in her room feeling that someone had an eye on her then answered,

“You live in the same apartment we live? What’s your name? how old are you? You look at me everyday?”

Vishal: “Yes sweetheart, I wait to have a glimpse of you almost every day. I wait for the moment when you see off your husband and when you wait for him on the terrace every evening”

Aditi: “I will tell this to my husband, let him be back this evening!”

Vishal: “Please, please don’t do that. Your husband is a friend of mine. I know him. Please don’t tell anything to him. Please!”

Aditi: “Then I am like a ‘’bhabi’ to you so why you talking like that to me? Is that nice?”

Vishal: “Okay bhabi you are too beautiful and the sexiest woman I have ever known how can I stop admiring you dear? I love your smile, your eyes, your fingers, your body I love everything in you dear sweet bhabi!”

Aditi: “Shut up, or I will tell everything to Vishal now!”

And Aditi cut the phone!

Vishal laughed to himself and took a deep breath thinking that he will play the double role now… he got a great opportunity to try her that way as well though he did not plan that at all. That happened on the spot!

But he called her again, this time as Vishal, when Aditi lifted he said,

“Hello Adi, how are? What are you doing? I have been thinking of last night’s encounter since I left you this morning baby!”

On hearing Vishal talking Aditi was going to immediately tell him that someone was teasing her but when she heard Vishal mentioning last night’s encounter she forgot the other call and went visualizing last night event she also! So she shyly replied with a smile in her voice,

“Hmm? Really? You liar!”

Vishal: “No honey, it’s the truth baby, I am only thinking what and how we did it last night, it was wonderful isn’t it my love?”

Aditi blushed and turning the end of her hair in her finger said,

“If that is so then come back home early today I am waiting for you since you left this morning!”

Vishal: “Really baby? Okay tell me then which part interested you the most last night?”

Aditi In a childish voice said,

“Hmm stop being naughty on the phone even! I won’t say!”

Vishal felt his dick raising in his pant the way she talked and said, in between gasps,

“Baby listen, did not you see that we were both pleased so fast and it really boosted our sexual encounter? Yes or no?”

Aditi was biting her lips when he was saying that and slowly replied,

“hmmm, you are right Vish, it was really strange!”

Then Vishal happily said,

“So listen, I have a plan for tonight’s encounter, you do as I say and see how it will be another successful one just tell me will you do as I ask?”

A bit reluctant Aditi naughtily said,

“Oh no for God sake don’t ask me to do anything, you please say and do like you did last night…..”

But Vishal insisted and said,

“Oh come on sweety just listen to me first then decide!”

Aditi despite her said, “okay okay say what you have to but if I can’t do what you will ask don’t blame me please!”

Vishal: “Look for tonight you think of someone and you tell me the person…. I will become that person! You name that person tonight, and during action I will be that person and call you like that person calls you, for example if he was a teacher, I will be the teacher, if he was a neighbor, I will be the neighbor….. do one thing, think of someone like that and you will be expecting that person back home to night, Vishal will not come but he will come to your home tonight….. you got me?!!”

Aditi took a long breath and sighed a reply,

“I can’t I just can’t ever imagine of anyone please don’t ask me for such things baby!”

Vishal: “Okay so tell me who penetrated you last night?”

Aditi: “What? (laughed) It was you only”

Vishal: “No, I had told you to feel the other man and you had told me to ask him to put it in you so why you say it was me?”

Aditi: “But the truth is that it was you nah my baby?”

Vishal: “I am not talking of the truth, who was in your imagination at that moment, you were damn hot and wanted it bad so there was someone you were thinking of isn’t it? Look baby you know how far it enhanced our love making so please respond and cooperate dear it’s for our betterment only!”

Aditi: “Shall we now fight over that?”

Vishal realised that really that was turning into a fight and he had to control and manage or else he will fail. So he said,

“Ok ok no fight so you don’t want to participate, I have to do all okay I will…”

Aditi: “Yes I will do all as you say, I want to make you happy, but not on the phone, when you come home do whatever you want I will obey to please you okay baby?”

Vishal: “Okay then listen honey, I want tonight to be this way - you will not be waiting for me this evening, you will wait for an ex boyfriend of yours, Vishal will not come home at 6 PM like every evening. Vishal will be doing overtime and will come after midnight, so your ex boyfriend who lives in your father’s village is coming to spend some hours with you and you will both enjoy a lot and he will leave before midnight. You got it baby?”

Hearing all that Aditi got goose bumps and felt shivers in her whole body and only replied, “hmmmm”

Vishal then said,

“Now do one thing at least give the boyfriend a name, I want you to give him a name, he is not Vishal so??”

Aditi thought for some seconds and childishly said,

“Aditya”

Vishal felt happy and said,

“Okay baby, one last thing, normally you use to be on the terrace to wait for me by 5.45 PM isn’t it? So this evening you be there at 5.30 PM and wait for Aditya. Look for him on the road from the terrace and one most important thing please wear that grey skirt and the sleeveless tshirt wear it without bra. Do that for mehoney!!”

To be continued………………

Update 5 - Aditi gets call from stranger

When Aditi thought of the terrace she remembered of the call she had got a while ago and thought of the person who said he looks at her when she goes on the terrace and was about to tell Vishal but since Vishal asked her to wear the sleeveless Tshirt without bra she felt another shiver and rubbed her arm then forget to mention the call she had got and said,

“Without bra? But why? They will be visible and if other persons look they will know that I am not wearing it!”

Vishal replied,

“Baby send other people to hell, you are going to please your love or think of other people?”

Aditi: “ok ok I will do that for you don’t worry my love!”

Vishal felt too happy and hanged the phone reminding her to be on the terrace at 5.30 PM.

He stopped work earlier, bought an unregistered sim card and binoculars. He drove his car at such a distance from where he could see the building in which his apartment was found and from here he can especially watch his apartment’s terrace. With the binoculars he could see all but from there Aditi could never notice his car.

Aditi was going to change her dress but thought of the person who had called and said he used to watch her on the terrace and thought, ‘If he will watch me in the sleeveless Tshirt without bra he will no doubt notice that I am not wearing my bra…my nipples will be stuck on the Tshirt and the form of my boobs will be seen well! Oh God, why does Vishal have such wild ideas!’ And such kind of thoughts made Aditi feel something strange within herself…. She felt desire and longings and took a deep breath and decided to first go on the terrace with the dress she was actually in. It was almost 5.30 pm by then. Vishal was on the spot and had already started watching through the binoculars.

Aditi went on the terrace looked on all other terraces if she could see anybody….. on a far away terrace a couple was standing and on another one an old person was sitting on an armchair. On one terrace 2 ladies were watching on the road probably waiting for someone to return from work. But none of those people were looking at her direction. The building had a semi-circle form and all those on opposite terraces could well see each other. And Vishal found his darling wife who had not yet changed, so he took the unregistered sim and called her landline first.

On hearing the phone ringing she hurried back inside to take the call. Vishal changed his voice yet used a handkerchief and spoke to her,

“Hi baby, you got out early to look for your hubby today?”

Aditi was shocked and asked,

“Where from are you watching me? Tell who you are or else I am going to tell my husband that you are harassing me! You will get a police case!”

Vishal: “Come on sweetheart! Why get police involved when the heart is attracted to you? Don’t be so heartless darling!”

Aditi: “shut up!”

Vishal: “Look sweety a lovely sexy young woman like you can have many suitors and I am one amongst so what’s wrong in that, just enjoy baby!”

Aditi: “I am not that type of woman, you have to look elsewhere and stop calling me otherwise you will get troubles you hear me?”

Vishal: “oh! Which type of woman are you talking of? Hey bhabi ji I am calling you bhabi ji so what type of woman dear?”

Aditi: “ok you saw me you say tell me what am I wearing?”

Vishal: “you are in a beautiful blue churidaar!”

Aditi now started thinking that she has to change and that man will see her in the sleeveless Tshirt without bra… she was very worried and did not know what to do!!! And she just said,

“you shut up and get lost I am going”

Vishal: “Wait wait dear sweet bhabi ji, give me your cell phone and we can continue talking when you are on the terrace as well!”

Aditi had no caller id on her landline so she thought that if he gives him her cell phone number then she can get his phone number that’s why she gave him her cell phone number and went to change her dress in a hurry as it was past 5.30 PM. While she was still changing, had just removed her bra the cell phone rang and she took it but there was no number of the other person! Vishal had barred the outgoing id and then it was an unregistered sim. Aditi was wearing the Tshirt after removing her bra and talking meanwhile with the person she considered a stranger……

Vishal “What are you doing sweet delicious bhabi ji come on the terrace now so that I can continue to admire you sexy!”

Aditi did not answer him but continued listening to him. And after changing, she went on the terrace with her cell stuck to her ear.

As soon as Vishal saw her in the skirt and Tshirt without bra he gave a whistle on his cell,

“Pheeewwww! Wow! Sweetheart, you are killing in this dress! Did you change your dress to make me desire you more?”

Aditi running her eyes everywhere looking for someone with a cell phone replied,

“Will you shut up? I wore this for my hubby he is about to come and now I am cutting the call!”

Vishal enjoying to see her in that state said,

“Wait sweet bhabi listen to me, it’s not yet 5.45 and your hubby will come at 6 so we have more than 20 minutes to chat, come on let me seize these precious moments of your company!”

Aditi: “How do you know everything about my husband? Are you his friend by chance?”

Vishal: “Hey sweetheart tell me one thing you are not wearing a bra isn’t it?”

Aditi blushed and placed her hand over her chest looking everywhere to see if she can spot the caller. She got to take a deep breath after hearing what the caller said and she murmured to herself, ‘he can see all oh my god, where is he who is he? He is watching me! He can see my boobs, where is he if only I could see him once!” and she said,

“Tell me where are you I want to see you!”

“Why this hurry sweet bhabi, I am enjoying you and am your admirer, you are not my admirer so why would you like to see me! Let me continue to admire you, the day I feel I need to come in front of you I will come! By the way, sweet bhabi your legs are very beautiful and sexy, the skirt reaches just above your knees and I can see your sexy thighs, they are so round and fleshy wow muuuuah!!”

Aditi felt drops of perspiration over her forehead hearing what the caller just said and she bent her head down to look at her own thighs and felt something strange within her body…she did not know either that was a sexual desire for her own sexy thighs or the compliment of that stranger which made her feel that way….and despite her, she felt like continue listening to the stranger, she felt like he must continue talking and she should continue listening to his words… never anybody had talked like that to her, she was experiencing such things for the first time in her life and she did not know what to say, what to do, how to react!

She stammered on the phone,

“Whe….ee….ere..a aare you? Please tell me ,from where are you watching me?”

“That’s not important sweetheart, what is important is our conversation. Our voice and they are reaching each other and we are both enjoying it isn’t it? You know I wish I was close to you, kneel in front of you and surround my arms around your thighs and kiss them, lick them!”

“Shut up! I am ending the call now!”

“Baby, tonight when your husband makes love to you……”

Vishal did not continue and stopped talking and watched her in the binoculars watched her reactions……

Aditi was listening and said,

“Hello, hello what did you say? Continue…then what? Say it!! Hello!!”

Vishal watched her smiling and waited for her to plead, to beg…..

Aditi continued,

“Come on talk why you are not talking now? What did you say? Tonight what? Please continue? What do you want to say!!”

When Vishal found the desperation in her he spoke again,

“Sweet bhabi tonight when your husband makes love to you, when you are nude in his arms when your warm body is entwined with his body when your sexy hot boobs are stuck over his chest……”

And Vishal stopped again and looked at her facial expression… she was sweating, her heart beating too fast, her boobs moving the Tshirt up and down she was waiting for the caller to continue and asked is a desperate voice,

“Then what? Then what? why you are not completing your sentence damn it! When my husband makes love to me tonight then what say it?!”

And Vishal continued…..

“Think of me doing all that to you sweet bhabi, think of me making love to you, think of my body entwined with your hot body, think of the owner of this voice doing all that he does to you tonight, I will make love to you tonight sweet bhabi and you will enjoy it a lot and I will enjoy too… bye sweet bhabi have a great session tonight in my company……”

And Vishal cut the call whereas Aditi shivered and clutched both her legs together and felt her pussy dripping down there…….

To be continued…………………….

Update 6 - Vishal comes back and Aditya sms

Aditi was hot, sweated and shivered at the same time looking on the road expecting Vishal’s return and thinking of the stranger who just talked to her. “Are all men alike?” she asked to herself since her husband also talks and tells her to imagine someone else and now a stranger telling her to think of him when she makes love to her husband. Anyhow the chat with this stranger aroused her and she really felt something very strange she had felt before. No man ever talked like that to her apart from her husband. She was wet and could feel it down there and needed to clean herself….

Vishal drove in the apartment yard and looked upon the balcony at Aditi who waved at him and he waved at her with one hand taking it out of the driving wheel. Other people who were on the balcony looked back at Aditi when they found Vishal waving at her…..

It was a 6 storey building and Vishal’s apartment was on the second floor. There was an underground parking for residents and there was also parking for about 30 vehicles in the yard as well. So Vishal at times parked underground and sometimes in the yard itself. Parking in the yard was normally for visitors and apartment residents usually parked in the underground.

Now since Aditi was watching him from the terrace he parked in the yard and once out of his car he walked towards the entrance of the building and looked up at Aditi again and sent a flying kiss while Aditi only put her index finger in between her teeth with a grin. Two old ladies who were looking down sent back flying kiss to Vishal and one talking in Bengali style asked with Aditi, “He is so cute, is he your husband? So cute, don’t mind I sent him flying kiss hein baby?” Aditi laughed and only moved her head smiling at the old lady from the opposite balcony. While Vishal was still walking, Aditi signaled her with her fingers making walking movements with them… that meant she asked ‘are you coming by the lift or climbing the stairs?’

It so happened that since they lived on the second floor, Vishal used to walk the stairs and said it’s a bit of exercise done instead of taking the lift. But sometimes when he feels too tired he went up by lift, that’s why Aditi asked him, so he also used his fingers to show her that he will walk up not use the lift. So as soon as he got in Aditi quickly went to the loo, washed herself and took a tissue and inserted it in between her panty on her pussy since she was wet. She was wondering why that stranger’s talk excited her that much that she got wet! That never happened to her before. She kept thinking of his words….. On the other hand while Vishal was walking up he was thinking, ‘I want to see if Aditi is going to tell me if a stranger is calling her or not. If she keeps it up to her means she is on the way I wanted her to be…..if she tells me all means that I have to work much harder to get what I want with her…….’

When Vishal got in his apartment Aditi ran into his arm and buried her face on his chest surrounding him in her arms. Her heart was beating too fast and Vishal could feel it pounding over his chest. Vishal playing the innocent asked,

“What’s wrong sweetheart? Why are you shivering and sweating? Is it a fever? Oh, you are so hot!”

But without any reply, Aditi remained idle in his hug. Her heart continued to beat fast which Vishal could feel over his chest. Aditi was thinking either she should tell him about the stranger’s call or not….. She had a strange kind of feeling for that stranger and thought who knows if the stranger is Vishal’s friend and she will create a problem among friends that’s why she believed she should keep quiet till she does not later confirm about him!

Anyhow she managed to talk to Vishal and asked him to refresh himself. After a while, Vishal took a towel and underwear and went to the bathroom to take his shower, but he took his mobile enveloped in the towel with the unregistered sim.

He sent an sms on Aditi’s mobile which read, “Hope you will remember me on bed tonight honey!” On getting the sms Aditi turned hot and perspired more looking towards the bathroom to check on Vishal, and quickly typed these words as reply, “Are you mad? Please don’t sms me, my husband is at home, thank God he is taking a shower otherwise he would have seen the sms! You will make me get troubles! By the way, what’s your name tell me please and reply immediately before Vishal comes out!”

From the shower, Vishal laughed reading the message and answered, “Sweetheart, put your cell on silent mode and keep it away from your hubby, he won’t know when I will sms you. Ok ok I will not sms when he gets out of the bathroom tell me how long does he take in there? Do we have 15 mins to chat a bit by sms? And why do you want to know my name sweety, first tell me your name then I will tell you mine!”

Aditi quickly texed back, “My name is Aditi, and okay don’t tell me your name but I am giving you a name, you will be Aditya for me okay? I will call you Aditya, and yes tonight you will be with me when Vishal will be making love to me, I will think of Aditya, happy now? Yes, he takes 15 mins in the shower, now if I am not replying you then know it that he is back. And stop smsing me please, and also tell me are you my husband’s friend and do you live in this apartment?”

So the game which Vishal had planned for tonight and had asked her to create an ex-lover for her and the name was Aditya, that name was given to the stranger and so Aditi is getting drenched in Vishal’s way of fantasy and Vishal was too happy that things were working fine for him now!

And Vishal/Aditya replied, “I am so happy getting a lovely name darling, well for now I will not tell you either I live in the same apartment as you and either I am your husband’s friend, but one thing is that today you are looking gorgeous, your boobs are too beautiful, I saw their form they are neither too big nor small but just the way I like them your nipples were hard isn’t it baby? I could see that on your Tshirt and it excited me that you were not wearing a bra….. also your thighs are very beautiful, I wished to touch and kiss them…I am longing for you honey I would love to really be on the bed with you tonight… I am getting a hard on writing these you know honey?!!”

Aditi again pressed both her thighs tightly after reading those lines and quickly replied, “You will be together on bed tonight…. But it’s sad that you know me, you have seen me but I have not, you will only be in my imagination, but for you it’s different, you can visualize me, my face, my body….. Well well, stop texting now, I have to delete all your messages…. Bye.”

To be continued in next post instantly……………

Update 7- Hot session with Aditya in mind of Aditi

But Vishal sent another sms which Aditi read, “Please do 1 thing for me tonight baby, after the love session with your hubby/me please pretend to go to the toilet and send me a message to tell me how it was either you enjoyed me or not.. I will wait for that, okay I will not sms you now …but if you do not sms me after the session I will sms you by midnight to ask either you enjoyed it or not….”

Aditi continued looking at the bathroom door and listen either the shower is on to know if Vishal is still bathing, meanwhile glancing at her mobile. She read the last message and answered, “It’s my last sms for now, okay I will sms you after the session by 10 to 11 PM happy? Bye now please for God sake don’t sms now, thanks.”

Vishal was excited and had hard on while bathing reading his wife’s messages. The innocent, naïve wife which he tamed is learning fast and coming in the way he wanted to bring her to… He never thought she will so easily fall in….. but still he had a long way to go to make her realize what he really wanted from her, so Vishal was relieved that the beginning is good.

That night once on the bed, Vishal started biting her shoulder as soon as she got in her nightie…. She was like hungry for him that night, she bit back his shoulder and put her hand on his crotch and pressed her palm tightly over it and tried to massage it when it was still inside the underwear….. Gradually she mounted over him when he was lying flat on his back and it was the first time in the last 11 months that Aditi mounted over Vishal with her legs parted on both sides and her pussy rubbing over his dick which was still in the underwear and meanwhile she was wildly licking and biting his cheeks, neck, and ears. Then it was time for Vishal to talk, he said,

“Whom are you so earnestly kissing baby? Who am I sweetheart, I am not your Vishal, you are doing all this with another man isn’t it?”

Aditi already had Aditya in her mind and immediately responded in a quiver, “You are my ex-lover Aditya remember?” Vishal’s pleasure had no bound on hearing that, he took her tightly in his arms and licked her neck moving towards her breasts….. Aditi was panting and with opened mouth looked in his eyes like a hungry female wolf, desire and arousal was obviously visible in her eyes and Vishal were making her plead for that…. So he spoke again,

“Okay, continue licking your lover’s chest and slowly and gently move to his belly till you reach his lower abdomen then with your delicate fingers little by little move down his underwear and step by step take his dick licking it as it starts to appear…..”

Aditi started executing… she crouched over his body, her boobs hanging in the nightie with one of the straps hanging over her arm, which gave pleasure to Vishal’s eyes… Aditi lifted up her eyes now and then to look into his face then continued the execution by licking his hairy chest till she reached his belly licking it with the length of her tongue and as soon as she reached his underwear to Vishal’s surprise she did not move it but put her mouth on his hard erect cock which was still in the white underwear, that is she took the dick together with the underwear into her mouth….. Vishal groaned on that move of hers and whimpered with a gasp and held her head whispering, “oh yeaaaaaah babyyyyyyyy wow you are adorable sssssshshshshhhhssssss” Aditi looked up at him and then with her delicate fingers she started moving down his underwear…… slowly, steadily the underwear started going down to let the tip of Vishal’s dick appear and immediately Aditi passed her tongue on it while Vishal enjoyed the immense pleasure…….

When the underwear was thrown down on the floor, Aditi shook her head to get her hair to her back, then looked at Vishal desirously and bent over his cock holding it in her lovely delicate hand… before she took it in her mouth Vishal talked again in whispers and moan like voice, “Where is your husband darling, I am your Aditya on the bed with you, nude, you are holding my dick in your hand what if your husband comes in?”

Aditi answered in a hiss, “He is doing overtime and will be back after midnight, let's seize this golden opportunity sweetheart and stop talking only feel it, I can’t wait anymore…..”

Vishal was so happy that Aditi was responding exactly as he wanted in the sexual game….. he was so much happy that he could not resist and as soon as Aditi took his dick in her mouth pre-cum dropped on her tongue which she licked and looked up in his face saying, “Its salty hmmmm why so fast? Hope you do not cum before I am pleased! I badly need it, you have to please me control yourself, baby, please….” Vishal grasped the bed sheet in both his fists and clenched his teeth in a groan and tried to move his hip pushing his dick deeper in her mouth…..

Now, what was happening in Aditi’s mind? Was she really visualizing another man or was she feeling her Vishal with her? No one could read a woman’s mind…Vishal was thinking and tried to read her but was unsuccessful….. soon Aditi left his dick and was up to take his mouth in hers into a hot sexy kiss while she parted her legs and with a hand held his dick and introduced it to her hole and she moved her hips to feel the cock sliding deep into her… She gave a sharp moan and whimpered over Vishal’s body enjoying his dick doing to and fro into her….. She was so eager and aroused that only within 2 minutes she started giving moans in between gasps and shouted with sighs and gripe, “uuhhhhhhh sssssshshshshssssssss Oh my Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad I am cumming baby yes get it deep into me its so goooooooooooood aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh yessssssssssssss I love it honeyyyyyyyyy yes.. yes yes aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh……”

When she was shouting with moans Vishal surrounded her body tightly in his arms and kissed her deliciously and murmured in her ears, “call me Aditya, say ‘aditya put it deeper in me…..’ say it, honey…” Aditi was getting completely lost in ecstasy and repeated after him loudly, “Yessssss Aditya give me more, put it deep into me its wonderful Aditya Love you baby….you are so gooooooooooooood aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

Both were pleased and she lay over him panting, sweating, sucking his neck with her eyes closed……. Vishal thought, “did she really feel another man fucking her??”

After a while, she said, “I need to go to the loo…” And she went in with her cell and smsed Aditya,

“You are wonderful honey you made me very happy, you put it deep inside me and I will want it more and more from you honey, bye good night, sleep tight, kiss you hot baby” And she switched off her cell after the message was sent!!”

Vishal read her message and was shocked and asked himself, “Is she my own Aditi who wrote this? She got pleased with someone she does not even know?!

To be continued…………

Update 8 - Aditi Talks to Om

That night Aditi was late to sleep. She kept thinking of how she imagined another person whom she does not even know but only heard his voice. She had never felt that pleasure while having sex like she did that night. She tossed over the bed thinking of the hot encounter and felt like she was really with another man and not her Vishal. Vishal was deep asleep and almost snoring but Aditi could not sleep. She was at times smiling to herself and at times thinking of the words said by Aditya to her….. She got out of the bed and went to the kitchen to make a coffee and read Aditya’s messages again and again….. She decided to call him… but hesitated…. And at last dialed his number but the cell was switched off! She felt horny and wet again…..

Anyhow she went to sleep and even dreamed of the stranger making love to her. She dreamed that she was on the balcony and Aditya flew to him like Superman, landed on the balcony close to her and dragged her to her bed when she was in a flimsy nightie, he licked her whole body while she moaned and moaned and kissed him savagely.

The next morning she was fine and normal again, the night’s fever had left her and she passionately kissed Vishal when he was leaving for work. In the day she got busy in her house chores and almost forgot Aditya and just took him and his messages lightly.

But Vishal in the office was wondering how his wife has started enjoying sex now and he wondered either he will ever succeed to see her being fucked by someone else especially by those whom he wants to! Vishal wished to see her horny for another man, he had an intense desire to see her licking another man’s body with desire, he wished to look how she will react when another man will touch her body, he wanted to see either she will kiss another man the same way she kisses him, either she will have the same vigour while another man holds her in his arms. He longed to see if Aditi will caress another man the way she caresses him while making love and Vishal wanted to look in her face if another man’s dick penetrates her, he wanted to see how she will moan when another cock enters her, he wished to see her reaction on receiving another dick inside her, Vishal wished to check on either Aditi will love it or will do it against her will….how will she react, will she be pleased to do it or will she be reluctant, will she enjoy and get her orgasm or will she just do it for the sake of just doing it….. Just thinking of all these Vishal was erect and decided to sms her as Aditya. And he send this message, “Hi sweetheart thank you very much for the pleasure you gave me last night. I really enjoyed and it was fabulous honey, when shall we do it for real baby?”

On reading that sms Aditi got furious and replied, “What for real are you talking about man? Do you think I want it for real damn it? It was only fantasy and let that stay there only otherwise I won’t ever sms or talk to you got it?”

Now after reading that Vishal did not know what to do? Was he happy that his wife did not want another man or was he disappointed as she did not turn to his desired wish?

Aditi went on the terrace after reading that message from Aditya and was looking outside in the yard, in the parking and on the road. She found the security guard near the gate and he was looking up at her. She was in a sari and was looking lovely as usual and the guard was watching her…. The guard was a young man and unmarried so always looked interested in women and did flirt whenever the opportunity appeared. Now since Aditi was looking at him the guard looked interested and said to himself, “Wow, what a sexy bhabi man! She looks hot, what a slim desirable body she has, I wish she bends on the bar and I see her cleavage…. She has lovely boobs, what a waist man! And what an ass! wooo!!” He was Om the security guard of the apartment, the gatekeeper and watchman all in one.

When Aditya found, her looking at him she thought who knows if he is Aditya! How would she know that? She thought it would be easy to know she only had to call his number and if it’s him she will find him taking the call when she calls….so she called Aditya’s number…. And there in the office, Vishal could not take the call as his cell was silent and he was busy with office works so he did not even look at the mobile. Now when Aditi was calling and no one was taking the call she asked herself ‘why he is not picking the phone? He knows that I will discover him that’s why he is not picking…’ she was talking about the guard and she now had doubts that the guard was Aditya…..

Aditi decided to make sure and got dressed and left the apartment on pretext going to the mall. And she got dressed in a very beautiful pale blue sari with a tight blouse and wore nice makeups, perfumes, hair flung open on her back, she walked out of the building. As soon as Om found her coming out he started looking at her from tip to toe, oh what a walk she had, her hips moved delicately getting the cloth material rubbed on her body and once she did a step the form or her thighs could be clearly visible……Om ran his eyes from her thighs upwards to her hips then her bare waist…wow what a fleshy waist and then her blouse stuck to her breasts….wow Om was getting a hard-on just by looking at her walking towards him…..

On her part Aditi was looking in his face approaching him to the gate while she was thinking trying to read his thoughts, ‘He is watching me with envious eyes, I feel that he is the person who called me and he is pretending to be someone else, look how he is looking at me from tip to toe as if he is denuding me with his eyes! He knows about me as he is the watchmen and he was looking at me on the terrace yesterday that’s why he knew how I was dressed….. Oh my God and last night I told him that he was on bed with me at night, shit! Oh God!”

When Aditi reached the gate, Om greeted her, “Hello Bhabi ji, I am Om the guard of this building any problem you get you can call on me!”

Aditi stopped, looked in his face while Om’s eyes ran on her cleavage, waist and navel….. The straps on her back which tied her blouse were sexy and her beautiful back was almost nude where Om’s eyes roamed while Aditi asked him, “Are you sure that your name is Om? Or is it Aditya?” Om looked in her face surprised and asked, “Aditya? Who Aditya? I am Om madam; ask all the people here, they all know I am Om, you are new here so you do not know me.”

Aditi: “Well I mean does anyone call you Aditya like this?”

Om: “No bhabi ji why should anyone call me Aditya when my name is Om?”

Aditi: “Are you sure or are you pretending?”

Om: “Oh bhabi ji you seemed to be confused, I am Om only nobody calls me Aditya. By the way Bhabi ji which perfume do you use it smells so good, you smell too good hmmm!”

Aditi smiled and thanked him for the compliment and said, “Ok sorry to bother you then I thought you were Aditya who talked to me yesterday.”

Om: “Which Aditya bhabi ji? Mister Romi’s son’s name is Aditiya but he is a little kid only”

Aditi: “Oh, forget it! Have a look on my apartment I am going to the mall and will be back within an hour or so, thanks.”

Om: “Wait, wait bhabi ji, give me your cell and landline number, everybody has given me their numbers, its important as it can always be useful, and you know bhabi ji whatever kind of problems you get call on me, I do plumbing, electric works, and some carpentry as well. Whenever you need any such work to be fixed in your apartment remember me bhabi ji. I do that for every apartment here!”

Aditi: “Oh really? You are very useful a person then in that case it’s me who should have your number and not you should have mine!”

Om: “It’s the same bhabi ji, I should have your number as, if someone comes to look for you, I can call you and let you know before the person gets inside! What’s your good name bhabi ji?”

Aditi: “Okay give me your number, I will miscall you and then you save my number, I am Aditi.”

Om: “Okay Aditi bhabi”

And they exchanged numbers. Seeing his number Aditi knew that he was not the person she was looking for. She walked out of the building premises and Om kept looking at her beautiful spotless back which were almost nude. So sexy that Om wished to touch it…. Om continued watching her walking and how her beautiful ass moved to the rhythm of her steps…… Om kept thinking for her for long. He thought, ‘You are too hot sweet Aditi bhabi ji…you are sexy and desirable, you must have a very lucky husband, how hot moments you should be giving him with the splendid body that you have, wow!!! When will I get the chance to be with you in your apartment once!’ Om dreamed!

To be continued