Will Change With Time
"संसार में मनुष्य
एक मात्र ऐसा प्राणी हैं
जिसका जहर उसके शब्दों में हैं"
-अनजान

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
Aapne bhi
Hi Aanya .....I am not sure if I am allowed to reply in this Thread, as I do not see my name here. Of course, I was not a Member when this Thread was created. 😊

But the concept of a Quote is inspiring and profound. We all have at some time or the other, read a Quote and in this Whatsapp age, are bombarded with quotes every morning.

I have my own Quote (that is also reflected in my Profile).

Half of LIFE is IF.

We encounter this at every stage of our Life. If I had done this then this would have happened. If this had happened then this would have/haven't happened.

That is LIFE. All IFs.

🌹

ADMIN :D
Senior Moderator
Aapne bhi

Hi Aanya .....I am not sure if I am allowed to reply in this Thread, as I do not see my name here. Of course, I was not a Member when this Thread was created. 😊

But the concept of a Quote is inspiring and profound. We all have at some time or the other, read a Quote and in this Whatsapp age, are bombarded with quotes every morning.

Half of LIFE is IF.

We encounter this at every stage of our Life. If I had done this then this would have happened. If this had happened then this would have/haven't happened.

That is LIFE. All IFs.

🌹
:clapping: :clapping: nice Quote

ADMIN :D
Senior Moderator
Aapne bhi

Half of LIFE is IF.

That is LIFE. All IFs.

🌹
All members have right to post comments any threads