Adultery Tricking Seema (Rahul's mother) to ashram.

NEXT MORNING
Bhuvan goes to Rahul’s room and see that Rahul was still sleeping. It was already very late and Bhuvan decided to wake up Rahul. Rahul opening his eyes sees sun very bright through his window.

Bhuvan: Wake up Rahul, we need to leave this house.
Rahul was still sleepy and had slight headache
Rahul: What time it is?
Bhuvan: its 9 am. Ramu and Dileep has already left the place early morning. Only you and I are left here. Let’s leave fast Rahul.
Rahul wakes up from his bed slowly and goes to washroom he quickly gets freshened up and then they lock the house and leave.
While walking towards the main road, Bhuvan asks Rahul once about yesterday night’s discussion.
Bhuvan: Rahul, I hope you are fine with me opening about my feeling towards Seema aunty.
Rahul just preferred to keep silent and keeps walking
Bhuvan: Rahul, I hope our friendship will not be sour because of this.
Rahul: (Rahul replies silently) No, it will not be.
Bhuvan: Thank you Rahul. By the way can I ask you something personal?
Raul: hmm (nods his head)
Bhuvan: you have really not noticed Seema auntie’s beauty? I mean how can you ignore such a piece of beauty?
Rahul looks at Bhuvan for a second and then again looks down and keeps walking.
Bhuvan: You are a very lucky guy Rahul. I wish I can see her in my favourite lingerie one day.
Rahul just keeps silent and keeps walking. They reach to the junction were they had to take to different turn.
Bhuvan: I will see you tomorrow Rahul
Rahul: see you
Both bid good bye to each other and walks towards their homes.
Rahul after walking for some time. He reaches his home. He was sure that His dad will not be at home at this time but he was very sure that he will get lot of questions from his mother. The moment he steps inside the house he notice his mother who was getting ready to go somewhere.
Seema: You are coming now? Why are you so late?
Rahul was scared that she will figure out that he got drunk yesterday.
Rahul: hmm, Aaa.. after late night study I slept off very late and got up late too.
Rahul trying to change the topic.
Rahul: Where are you going? Are you going out with papa?
Seema: I am going out to market to buy vegetables, I will be back till afternoon.
Saying that she entered her room to change the clothes and was chatting from there itself.
Seema: Rahul, let me tell you that papa will get angry if you keep going late night out like this.
Rahul can clearly hear the bangles sound and he understood that she was changing the clothes behind door.
Rahul: Why he should get angry, I went to study. If I don’t study he will have problem and if I study then also he will have problem.
Suddenly door opens and Seema comes out tying her hair

Seema: You can study at home too why to go out?
Rahul meanwhile is stunned by looking at Seema’s curves. He remembers Bhuvan comment about the size of his mother’s boobs. Rahul quickly gets an erection. He feels guilty about it but he is not able to control his own desires. Ramu has successfully planted such thoughts in his head and now his thought process is not in his control but it’s in his dicks control.
Rahul slowly replies to Seema.
Rahul: Yes... I aaahh I will study from home next time.
Rahul was still watching the sight in front of him. He remembers Ramus’s comment about her butt size and how he wants to fuck her ass desperately. Rahul slowly subconsciously touches his own dick and feels it has grown to its full size. Rahul feels that he needs to get his loads out or he will go mad with the sight in front of him...
Meanwhile Seema get ready and starts wearing her sandals.
Seema: Ok Rahul, I will see you in afternoon, the food is kept in the fridge.
Saying that she steps out of the house and leaves home.
Rahul is still in shock at his own reaction changing towards his own mother. He goes to his room and removes his pant to see his own dick so erect. He touches himself and feels the urge to release his loads. He starts to pump his own dick, then suddenly he gets a call on his phone.
Rahul irritatingly checks his phone and sees it is Ramu.

upload an image

He picks up the call.
Rahul: Hello
Ramu: Hello Rahul, did you reach home?
Rahul: yes, I have reached home.
Ramu: sorry about leaving you in morning as I had some urgent work so had to leave the home early. Btw Bhuvan and Dileep is also on Conference call.
Rahul: No, it ok. Don’t worry about that. Hi Dileep and Bhuvan.
Bhuvan and Dileep: Hi rahul
Ramu: Are you guys saying it or shall I say it?
Rahul: what? What happened?
Ramu: Arrey, I promised that I will help you to see Seema auntie’s nipple. So this guys were telling me to call you again and again.
Rahul was irritated to hear this again and he simply didn’t believe that his friends have taken this thought very seriously.
Ramu: hello Rahul? (Ramu checking if Rahul is still there on call)
Rahul: hello, yes yes, I am hearing
Ramu: Then what have you decided?
Rahul didn’t know how to react now. He simply agreed yesterday to ignore the conversation and thought that his friends will forget but now this guy are taking it seriously.
Rahul: Guys, I don’t think I can do anything like that.
Ramu: Why? You promised to your friends now you are changing your words.
Rahul preferred to keep quiet
Bhuvan: Rahul. What happened? You promised yesterday.
Dileep: Rahul are you scared to do this?
Rahul had to answer something. So he thought he will say that he is scared to do this, then his friends will leave this idea.
Rahul: yes, I feel it’s very risky or else I would have done this for you guys.
Ramu: what risky? You didn’t even listen to the plan.
Dileep: Tell him the plan ramu.
Ramu: I can tell him the plan but he is not ready to listen
Rahul somewhere deep inside was curious to know how ramus plan can make him see his mother’s nipple. Rahul again gets erection by the idea of it.
Rahul: ok, tell me what the plan is.
Ramu: ok, then let me tell you. Does your mother have a Pink satin nighty?
Rahul was shocked to hear ramus knowing about his mothers clothing.
Rahul: yes, she has it but how do you know it?
Ramu: that will not help you to see her nipple size. If you want to know more I will tell you the idea or else leave this plan (Ramu gets angry at Rahul)
Bhuvan: Rahul just shut up. Let him complete the plan. Please go ahead Ramu.
Ramu ignores Rahul’s comment and goes ahead with the detail.
Ramu: Ok, so you have to make sure that she wears that nighty without her bra inside and make sure that the panty is also missing because I want to see that ass shape too.
Ramu holds his own dick thinking about the scene in his mind
Rahul: how can I make sure that she doesn’t wear anything inside?
Ramu: if she doesn’t have it, how will she wear it?
Ramu starts laughing loudly in the call and Rahul still doesn’t understands it.
Rahul: I am not able to understand you.
Rahul doesn’t understand how Seema will not wear those undergarments.
Ramu: you need to steal all her clothes except that nighty.
Rahul: what steal? No. I can’t do that.
Ramu gets really angry at hearing no from Rahul
Ramu: Why you promised us then? If you can’t take such a small risk then why?
Bhuvan: come on Rahul, this is a small task, we are not saying you to steal money from home. Just the clothes.
Rahul is really scared by the thought of stealing in his own house but also turned on by the idea of seeing Seema’s nipples size.
Rahul: I don’t know guys. I am really scared.
Ramu: you want me to come to your house and steal? If yes then I will do it.
Rahul: Seriously you want to? what if you get caught?
Ramu: I really want to see those nipples and how will I get caught? You will tell me what time to come and pick all the clothes.
Rahul thinks for a while.
Bhuvan: I think its ok. Rahul is not saying no. so it’s ok. Thank you so much Rahul. Ramu will come once you call him up. We will wait down in the car behind your house. No one will know who it was.
Ramu: ok, then it’s done. I will see you in sometime. I know aunty is heading home from the market. We will wait down. Call us once its time.
Ramu disconnects the call. Rahul still didn’t understand that how he agreed for such a risk but he also wanted to see that heavenly view.
Rahul put his dick inside his pant and waits for Seema to return. His heart is beating very fast but he has decided to take this risk for once in a lifetime view.

Rahul was waiting on his terrace with his heartbeat racing like a racing car. From far distance he notices Seema walking and coming towards the house and also behind her he notices a black OMNI car. He assumes that Ramu will be inside the car. Rahul gets very nervous and thinks that why has he agreed for something like this. Meanwhile Seema enters the house after returning from the market with full of groceries in her hand. Seema looks at Rahul and ask for help
Seema: Help me Beta.
Rahul becomes very nervous seeing Seema, he knows that his friends are also somewhere below the building and they are about to do a robbery in his own house.
Rahul: Yes, give it to me. I will take it to kitchen.
Seema hands out all the bags and sits on the chair under the fan.
Seema: It is too hot outside. I am drenched completely with sweat.
Rahul watches her from his corner of his eyes and he can see her blouse armpit area completely drenched with sweat.
Seema: Rahul, keep everything in the kitchen, I will go and take shower.
Rahul eyes opens up sensing this golden opportunity. He knew that this is the time to hit the jackpot but he also had to tell that he is going to his room which is above his parent’s room. So that no one can suspect him of seeing the robber.
Rahul: Ok, I am also going to my room to sleep. Even I am very tired from lack of sleep from yesterday’s studies.
Seema: Ok. I will see you for lunch in afternoon then.
Saying this Seema goes to her room and enters the bathroom to take shower. Seema had this habit of not locking her bedroom as Karamchand had the habit of coming any time of the day nowadays. So she preferred to keep the room closed but not locking it.
Rahul slowly checks inside the bedroom and gets to know that Seema is in bathroom and he can hear the sound of Seema taking shower. Rahul slowly walks into the room to check if he can see Seema from some kind of hole. But he gets disappointed.
He wastes no time to call Ramu from his phone.
Rahul: Hello Ramu, where are you? You guys can enter now.
Ramu: Hello, we are below your house. And the road is completely deserted too. I am entering the house now.
Saying this Ramu steps out of the car and walks towards Rahul’s house.
He reaches Rahul’s house. Rahul was ready to receive him and opens the door. When Rahul opens the door, he sees that Ramu has a bag with him.
Rahul: What is this bag for?
Ramu: How shall I carry the clothes then? Tell me where the room is.
Rahul: Ramu, I am very scared. please be silent.
Ramu smilingly looks at Rahul and says
Ramu: Do you ever think that I will kill a duck which gives golden eggs?
Rahul was not able to understand the depth of ramus words but Rahul hurries Ramu to Seema’s room. Ramu after entering the bedroom hears the shower sound. He looks at Rahul and then start searching for some kind of peephole to see Seema.
Rahul was feeling awkward and hated that Ramu is trying to see his mother nude. He is doing all this out of pressure and also the desire to see Seema’s nipple trace.
Rahul: Ramu, please hurry and take whatever you need? But please hurry.
Ramu then looks at the cupboard and opens it. He checks out all different kind of clothes.

temporary image upload

He takes everything and put it inside his bag. He checks out drawers and sees all the undergarments inside that drawer too. He takes all the undergarment out and puts on the floor.

He picks up one and starts sniffing it and looks at Rahul and laughs.

Rahul was really not interested in all this. He just wanted ramu to leave as fast as possible.
Ramu checks out different kind of lipsticks and other make up items. He decides to leave it behind. He scans the whole room for any kind of clothes and makes sure that he left none behind except the pink nighty.

Ramu jokingly asks Rahul.
Ramu: shall I take this nighty too? Then you can see everything? Do you want me to do it?
Rahul: Ramu, please don’t joke, please leave fast or else we will get caught.
Rahul was getting angry and irritated by ramus comment but deep down inside Rahul liked the idea but he knew that it would be too much.
Ramu and Rahul comes out of the room and Ramu was about to leave then suddenly ramu stops to ask for a favour.
Ramu: Rahul, I did your job. Now you will enjoy but make sure that we also get to enjoy.
Rahul was confused.
Rahul: What can I do?
Ramu: Take the pictures and send it to us too.
Rahul: What? No... I can’t do that. Please don’t ask me for all this.
Ramu visibly gets annoyed.
Ramu: I did so much for you and you are hesitant to send photos? You have plans to enjoy alone.
Rahul: Please don’t say that I am enjoying it. I did it for you guys.
Rahul looks down in shame saying that.
Ramu: Oh.. So then, if you did all this for us then send the photos. How will we see anything?
Rahul knew that Seema can walk out anytime and Ramu had the bag with him. He was getting very scared and he wanted to get rid of ramu. So he agrees.
Rahul: ok OK. I will share it but now please go.
Ramu smiles and quickly picks the bag and runs out of the house.
Rahul quickly closes the door but keeps the latch open so that it will look like a normal theft.
Rahul sprints to his room and waits for the reaction.

post a picture

Meanwhile while escaping Ramu notices one white Bra and couple of clothes kept out for drying. Ramu was so evil that he didn't want any piece of undergarment left in this house so that poor seema can protect her boobs from evil eyes. so he only left Pink Nighty so that she has no choice but to come out without undergarment in front of rahul and they also can enjoy the shape of her figure and her treasures without any proper cover. If they would have took that nighty too, then probably she would have not stepped out in front of rahul.

Rahul waits in his room with his pounding heartbeat. Even though he didn’t had any courage to do anything like this before but now because of his friends he had done something, which is out of his courage.
He has no idea what to expect, will he get caught? His dad will murder him if he gets caught? Will he get to see his mother’s curve? All this thoughts was running in his head.

Suddenly he can hear his mother calling him.

Seema from other room.

Seema: Rahul (Shouting loud)

Rahul: Yes, coming.

Rahul runs to his parent’s room happily to see Seema, as he know that there is nothing to wear for her.
The moment Rahul enters the bedroom, he sees that cupboard is all open and that Pink nighty is missing. He understood that Seema has picked it up but Seema was nowhere to be seen.

Seema: Rahul, I am in bathroom.

Rahul understands that Seema is hiding in bathroom.

Rahul: Ya tell me what happened (Rahul trying to be cool in the situation)

Seema: Rahul, I think someone entered our house and stole few things from our house.

Rahul: (Trying to be shocked) what really? When did he enter and what did he stole?

Seema: I am really not sure Rahul. He stole all my clothes and I am worried about gold and other items at home.

Rahul: let me check outside if they have stolen something from our house.

Saying that Rahul runs out to his hall room and comes out and takes a sigh of relief, He knows that plan has worked and now he is waiting for Seema to step out of bathroom.

Seema: Is everything there outside? The gold ornaments are safe here (Seema shouts from inside the bedroom)

Rahul: Yes, everything is here.

Rahul understands that Seema has stepped out of bathroom as he can hear drawer opening up and closing.

Seema walks out of his room into hall room all worried and looking everywhere for the things at home.

Rahul is just shocked to see the shape of his mother’s big boobs and the nipple poking from that Pink nighty. Her breasts are big in shape as told by his friends. They are jiggling wildly with her every movement and everything is put up for a show. Rahul can see the nipple shape clearly from that dress. Rahul instantly gets a hard erection within his pants.
Seema: Rahul, are you sure that everything is safe at home. I am just thinking that what all items the thief would have stolen.

Rahul was busy looking at those treasures which is right in front of his eyes and which his friends were so mad about but somewhere he was feeling guilty too but he just didn’t want to lose such a beautiful sight. His lust has taken over him and he really worked for it too. He was thanking Ramu in his mind and thinking how effective his plan was.

Seema: Rahul….

Rahul was deep engrossed in his thought looking at those melons.

Rahul: ah..yes yes..

Seema: What are you thinking so much? Don’t worry we will find out who robbed us. Let me check outside.

Seema started walking outside the house to check the situation, her heavy ass started swinging out of control and the shape of those bosom were clearly be seen through that flimsy cloth. Rahul was just looking at that big bum of Seema and was getting all the dirty thoughts in his head. He was just thinking that how did he miss out on this from so many years.

Rahul was about to go outside the living room to their veranda, suddenly Rahul gets a call on his mobile. Rahul checks his phone and sees Ramu. He immediately picks up the call.

Rahul: Hello

Ramu: Hello, What’s going on there? Is everything fine there?

Rahul: yes, everything is fine.

Ramu: Then till now why have you not sent any picture till now?

Rahul was so mesmerised by the view that he completely forgot to send the picture as agreed.

Rahul: ok, I will try.

Ramu: What?? Try?? I took so much risk Rahul and you want to enjoy all the view alone? What kind of friend you are?

Rahul: I am not enjoying. I am.. (Rahul was clueless what to reply)

Ramu: Rahul, we all are waiting here in our house. Click the picture soon and send us. Don’t enjoy all the visuals alone. (Saying that Ramu started laughing loudly and disconnected the call)

Ramu was thinking that he needs to take pictures or his friends will get angry unnecessarily.

Ramu picks his phone and goes behind seema. Seema was busy trying to look down through the terrace if she can see someone else on the street. Ramu goes behind her and secretly clicks her picture of her big ass.

Seema was still looking around and then she suddenly asks Rahul.

Seema: Shall I call your dad and tell him?

Rahul was scared to involve his dad into this.

Rahul: what will you tell dad, that we both were in the house and someone stole things from our house. He will shout at us.

(Saying that he quickly manage to click one more picture for his friends)

Seema: Then what to do. How can we find out the thief?

Rahul: I really don’t know mom. Even I am clueless.

Seema: I think it’s better that we tell your dad that clothes were stolen from outside. I will say that I washed it and kept it outside and someone stole it.

Rahul: ok, I will also say the same thing. Or else dad will find it out

Seema: Rahul, actually the clothes were outside too and even that too is missing.

Rahul had no idea about the clothes outside the house but he knew that it should be Ramu.

Rahul: I think it might be some beggars who couldn’t find anything and stole whatever they got. They couldn’t have got time to steal anything.

(Rahul manages to keep clicking picture secretly)

Seema still very worried about the theft.

Seema: let me go inside and still check out everything once again. In case anything else would be stolen.

Saying that she goes inside the house. Rahul follows her from behind enjoying all the shaking of those heavy flesh.

Seema once again goes to different room to see if anything else is missing but finds all the other things were right on their place.

Seema goes inside the kitchen to check if there is something missing there too but finds out everything is fine at its place.

Seema drinks some water in kitchen after being relieved to see that no major household items are not missing.

She nervously asks Rahul.

Seema; Will your dad yell at us?

Rahul: Why will he shout at us? We will say that you washed clothes and kept it outside and someone came and stole it.

Seema agrees to say the same story to Karamchand.

Meanwhile Rahul is very happy with his small mission being successful. He got to see something which he never got to see before but now the challenge is to send the picture or not? He was feeling guilty to send his own mom’s picture to his friend’s for their vulgar pleasure but he also knew that if he doesn’t then all his friends will get angry at him.

He knows that Ramu will create problems, so it’s better to send picture. Rahul sends all the picture to Ramu.

After sometime Ramu replies with huge smiley emoji.

Rahul goes to his room and checks out the picture he clicked from his phone. He feels the tingling effect on his penis. But suddenly he gets a picture from Dileep.

Dileep writes “THANK YOU RAHUL NOW I KNOW HER SIZE AND HER UNDERGARMENT SPECIFICATION: D “

Then in the same whatsapp group Ramu replies in the group

“Thank you Rahul, I am not sure about specifications but I know she smells great and this is my token of appreciation for her Hahahahahahaha”

And then sends a picture

Rahul gets angry to see what Ramu was doing with his mother’s undergarments but he realises that for this he is responsible. He enjoyed to see the view today and he knows that it was because of Ramus help, but ramus such vulgar acts on his mother’s undergarment is bit crossing the line. Rahul felt bad and insulted but had no choice but to keep his mouth shut. This was the very reason he was hesitant in first place to send pictures to his friends but Rahul was in this master plan and also agreed to steal in his own house so that he can get a temporary pleasure and in return Ramu shows this kind of gesture towards his mother

Late night Karamchand comes home drunk and he is told about the theft but with the twisted truth. Karamchand doesn’t care and ignores it as usual. He has his dinner and goes for sleep.

The next day morning Rahul goes for his class. He knows that he will be humiliated more today but he had to go through it as he agrees it in the first place and he is totally responsible for his own humiliation.
The morning class starts and all 4 friends sit side by side and they start the conversation as expected by Rahul.

Ramu: Rahul that was a successful mission. The pictures you clicked were awesome. Your mom’s nipples are like grapes and that ass Uffff…. I still have erection seeing that picture. (All three starts giggling except Rahul)

Rahul: Yes.. (Rahul fakes a smile and looks down as he had no idea how to respond to such talks)

Ramu: Didn’t I tell you that her ass is big and juicy. I exploded in my pants like never before. I smelled her juices in her underwear. I went crazy. I want to enter her from behind and take her doggy style. (Saying that Ramu grabs his own dick and gives that expression.)

Dileep: Hey, wait a minute, I will dress her up first according to my fantasies and I will fuck her first. I want to fuck her in a missionary position.

Bhuvan: Shut up, I want to bite those nipples and dig my teeth’s on those big juicy tight melons then fuck her. After that you people can decide within each other.

Ramu: we all have our fantasies here but what is your fantasy Rahul?

Rahul: aaa, no… I don’t have any fantasy.

Ramu: Come on. Don’t tell me that you didn’t get any erection after seeing aunties boobs and ass. We only got to see the shape, you have seen them jiggling for sure. (Ramu starts laughing, Bhuvan and Dileep joins the laugh too) personally If you didn’t get any erection then you are definitely gay.

Rahul: NO.. I am not gay.

Ramu: Then. You got erection seeing her sexy figure?

Dileep and Bhuvan were giggling listening to this conversation and enjoying too.

Rahul preferred to stay silent as he had no other choice, he had done with lust in his mind and now he had to listen to all this. Rahul was feeling bad to hear such insulting talks about his mother. He had feelings for Seema but he was not comfortable when his friends are talking so vulgar about his mother. He was definitely feeling very bad listening to all this.

Bhuvan: He is shy, he would have jerked off like 20 time already. Ramu leave al this, what’s our next mission. You gave us such a great idea, now I want to see more of her. Rahul plan something.

Ramu: I have a great plan which can fulfil all our fantasies.

Dileep: Seriously? Can I make aunty wear those lingerie’s too?

Ramu: Lingerie’s? You can fuck her, if you want.

Bhuvan: Seriously? How we can do that Ramu.

Ramu: For that Rahul has to do few things.

Dileep directly interrupting comes to conclusion.

Dileep: he will do it don’t worry.

Rahul had to interrupt as he was no longer interested to play this game.

Rahul: No, I mean I can’t take more risk. I am scared. I will not be able to do anything now.

Bhuvan: Come on. You can do this for your friends?

Rahul had decided that he doesn’t want to play this game and didn’t want more embarrassment for himself. He didn’t want Seema to be used by his friends and Rahul knew that Ramu was connected to wrong people too and he was scared because of that too.

Rahul: No, I am too scared to do anything. I did already those things for you people. I think its enough.

Saying that the bell rings and the class gets over. Rahul without saying anything leaves the class to his home.

Dileep and Bhuvan gets disappointed to see that Rahul will not help them in getting what they want but Ramu who is a crooked person takes it on his ego.

Dileep, Bhuvan and Ramu comes out of the class and starts chatting.

Dileep: Harami saala, he wants to enjoy alone. I felt like slapping him.

Bhuvan: Bastard, He send us the picture. Excites us and now he is not ready.

Ramu was just keeping his mouth shut but he was very angry inside.

Ramu: I will teach this guy a lesson. I will make sure that Seema aunty gets fucked by us by hook or crook. We will enjoy don’t worry about it. I will be needing some money so that we can do the settings.

Bhuvan and Dileep agrees to pay as there lust has taken over them.

Ramu picks up his phone and makes some calls

(On Call) Ramu: sun, Mujhe patha karna hain ek admi ke bare mein uska naam Karamchand hain……….
Ramu starts playing his game..

Next day Ramu, Bhuvan and Dileep meets at Dileep house without calling rahul.

Dileep: Ramu Please tell us some good news and tell us how much money you need, we will arrange it but please get Seema aunty for us.

Dileep and Bhuvan are so desperate to break their virginity. They want to have sex with Seema at any cost.

Ramu: Don’t worry I have found a crack in the wall. We need to capitalize on it now.

Bhuvan and Dileep doesn’t understand what Ramu is trying to say.

Bhuvan: We didn’t understand what you mean by that.

Ramu: I have found Karamchand uncle’s history and geography. The company which he works is owned by my friend’s friend and also I found out that he is a very superstitious man. I came to know about a baba he follows and he believes him a lot. This baba name is saphera baba. He is a big fraud and a con and can be bought for couple of hundred rupees and some whiskey bottles.

Dileep: So what can we gain out of his superstition? I also know that Saala Buddha believes in black magic and other stuff.

Ramu: I know a baba from Rampur, People call him guruji, and he runs an ashram and has good connections with my political friends too. All my political friends go to his ashram enjoys the night and come back. He has everything in this ashram. Everybody in the village and neighbouring village thinks him as a big saint but he is into every illegal racket possible. I know many secrets of his. He is into many illegal activities including pornography too. I can talk to this saphera baba and we can make some arrangements in Rampur working with guruji.

Bhuvan: Arrangements? What arrangements?

Ramu: For Seema aunty (Ramu smiles and winks at Dileep and Bhuvan)

Bhuvan: How will we take Seema aunty there? And I don’t understand how we can do anything there? As if Seema aunty will allow us to fuck her.

Dileep: Also do you really think Rahul will agree for this? Do you really think Karamchand uncle will allow his wife to stay in some ashram? He will also come if we somehow are successful in taking Seema aunty there.

Ramu: Fuck Rahul. He will do what i want. I will fuck seema aunty in front of him. You remember that. (Ramu challenges to his friends)

Ramu: Saphera baba will help us to send Seema aunty to Rampur to our guruji and Karamchand will not disagree with saphera baba. He has his way of convincing. I have seen that (Ramu laughs out loud)

Bhuvan: Even if we are successful to take aunty there then what? Do you really think aunty will allow us even to touch her?

Ramu: Guruji is an expert in this field from many years. He will help us. We have to just pay the price and the work will be done.

Dileep: We both are ready to pay. Then let’s talk to this people soon.

Ramu: I already spoke to Saphera baba, we have to go and meet him today afternoon.

Bhuvan: Its already 10.30 am, let’s leave now.

All three friends leave the house to meet Saphera baba, who stays out of town isolated from the nearby village.

After reaching to the location, they see a small hut. It is completely isolated from the village.

Ramu directs both of his friends inside the hut. Once entered they see a Man wearing black dress sitting inside the hut in front of the fire. He is meditating and murmuring something

Ramu signals to his friends to come forward as they both were standing behind.

Ramu: Namaste baba.

Saphera baba opens his eyes and sees all three guys standing in front of him.

Baba: Yes, Tell me what your problem is. I will solve it for you. I have helped a lot of young kids like you people. (Baba throws something in fire and fire flares up)

Ramu: Baba, we came through Sharmaji’s contact. We have some work for you.

Baba: Sharmaji? (baba opens his eyes listening to sharmaji’s name. sharmaji is the biggest goon in the whole district and also an active politician)

Ramu: baba, Sharmaji told me that you can help us with few things. He was talking a lot of good things about you.

Baba starts blushing and gets very happy listening to his own praise by sharmaji.

Baba: Arrey sharmaji is just a kind person. He is being humble. I am just like a servant for him. Please tell me what can I do for sharmaji? (Baba joins both his hand saying that as if he is pleading)

Ramu: Well we found that a person named Karamchand comes to you regularly.

Baba: Karamchand? That bald guy? Yes, he comes here. Did he do anything against sharmaji? I will hit him with my stick. (Baba tries to do chamchagiri for sharmaji.)

Ramu: No No. Don’t do that. What can that guy do to sharmaji?

Baba: Yes, what will that old fuck do? But then what’s the problem with Karamchand?

Ramu: No problem with Karamchand. Sharmaji is interested in one of his possession.

Baba: (Excitingly) don’t worry, I will ask Karamchand, whatever it is to give it to sharmaji. He will not disagree to me. How can he not agree to sharmaji? I will slap him and ask him to give it to sharmaji.

Ramu: Actually that is not a thing, it’s his wife in which sharmaji is so interested.

Baba goes silent for a second and then smiles at Ramu.

Baba: Sharmaji is a great person with a great choice. If he has asked something how can anyone say no to him (Saphera baba giving sheepish smile)

Baba: But how can I convince him to do something like this? It will take a lot of convincing.

Ramu: No baba, you don’t have to convince him. All you need to do is make sure that he sends his wife to Rampur to guruji and Karamchand will be handled accordingly by us.

Baba: (Smiling) Ohh. Now I understood sharmaji’s plan. Don’t worry, it’s actually a very easy job to fool Karamchand. He sleeps on my feet. (Baba laughs out loud with everyone in the room)

Ramu: Here is the cash and your gift from sharmaji (Ramu hands over some cash and 4 whiskey bottles)

Baba: (Very happy to see the money) Arrey Sharmaji is so kind. There is no need for such gifts (Saying that he grabs everything)

Dileep and Bhuvan see each other and assumes how greedy this person is.

Ramu: It’s a small gift from him. You know how much sharmaji loves his people especially if someone is helping him.

Baba: Don’t worry, just consider it to be done. How can sharmaji be told no. I am his servant and will make sure that karmchand delivers his wife to sharmaji

Ramu: Not to sharmaji to Rampur ashram.

Baba: yes yes. Over there. (Baba again gives sheepish smile)

Baba: I see you boys are also interested in Karamchand possession too. (Baba smiles shamelessly)

Ramu: We work for sharmaji. You know how sharmaji rewards his people. He might reward us too (Ramu didn’t want to discuss a lot of things with baba, as this guy had the key for sending Seema to Rampur)

Baba: I have met Karamchand possession once. I can totally understand why sharmaji is so interested in that fine piece. I also know about guruji from Rampur. (Again smiling)

Ramu: What you want to say?

Baba: I mean to say that if sharmaji’s work is done, Can I also get a piece of reward?

Baba: I mean look at my poor condition. I see sharmaji is rewarding you boys. If he may be little more kind and help me too. Even this old man has small wish (Baba is almost in pleading mode with a big grin on his face)

Ramu understands what he meant, He can make this baba’s life hell for keeping a provision in front of him but Ramu really doesn’t want to mess up his chance here. Ramu knows very well that this baba will be the only person who can convince Karamchand to send his wife to such a far place and besides what is he going to lose anything here. Its Seema who will have extra work.

Ramu: Fine then agreed, Let me share the details about karamchand so that he gets convinced easily and what all things you have to tell him to make sure he believes more.

Baba: Thank you so much sir. I will make sure that sharmaji gets what he wants and also you boys too (Baba winks at all of them)

After that Ramu and Saphera baba goes on discussing about how to trick Karamchand and put fear in such a superstitious persons mind. Ramu shares about his plan to tackle Karamchand and also shares about their work of stealing the clothes.
After the conversation ramu, Dileep and Bhuvan comes out of the ashram and they three smile at each other. They know that the plan will be cracked for sure now and it’s only about time.