Erotica Tuition Teacher

Hello everyone

My story is of the incidents took place between me and my tution teacher.

When I was in 12th I was 18 yrs old. My parents sent me to a women who have two children one was son who was 2 years older than me and second is a daughter who was 2 years younger than me. Her husband works in a government job so he used to leave early in the morning like between 9-10 AM.

She used to teach a lot of children.

She is a milf. She is fatty but damn she looks so good to be fucked. Though I never thought I'll have sex with her.

One day she gave us all a work and we were doing the work untill then she went to take a bath and we all finished the work she came back wearing a black sari damn that day i can remember and thinking about that still makes my dick rock hard. Her hairs were wet her chubby stomach was so revealing that i just wanted to feel it with my bare hands. Its not only me sho was awestruck it was everybody in the house. Even her own children. We said nothing but did everything in our eyes.

One day she took tution and when I reached it was me and my big brother alone no one else. On that day she took a suprise test in which I miserably failed. Teacher got angry and started to beat me a lot and I was crying a lot. She sent my big brother home saying he'll come back later let him calm down. So my brother went home.

But I was still crying. She came and hugged me with those big melons. She started giving lectures about how important is studies and all. But my brain was focusing on those big melons that my face was on and feeling it. I couldn't control it. I hugged her back. Her melons and my chest were now touchy-touchy. This triggered my dick. I then started smelling her neck.

That aroused her she started moving while hugging me damn now I was able to feel lust from both sides. I played the first move and put my hands on her big melons i started to fondle it. Damn her mowning was so pleasurable that lust increased. Then from her melons to her pussy. Yes I started to play with her pussy. She got so horny that she kissed me on my lips. Damn that kiss i can still feel it on my lips. We kissed for like more than a minute. Damn my and saliva getting mixed and her saliva coming inside my mouth and my saliva going inside her mouth. Then she removed her bra and put my face on her big melons. I started to suck on her boobs damn those boobs were great.

Then she removed my pants and started to give handjob. Damn those chubby hands on my dick. It felt so good. Then she spitted on my dick and started blowing me. Damn her juicy mouth over my dick was so good. Damn thos hot mouth covering my dick was so good. She was blowing me for like 5 min. Then she removed her bottom and put my face on her pussy. I started to lick her pussy. Her mowning was so arousing damn. Then I also started to use my fingers. Damn she was mowning so loud. Then she said"fuck me". I didn't had condom but I said fuck it I slided my dick inside her pussy she is a milf so no problem while sliding in.

I started to thrust my dick inside her and her mawning was increasing and increase. I was fucking her for 30 minutes straight and she cummed 5-6 times she said "you have a lot of stamina lemme make you cum now" then she kneel herself down and started to suck my dick again. Damn she was so good at it that I cummed inside her mouth.

I still remember she didn't let any cum out, she drank it all.

Then we started fucking everyday.

Thank you guys for reading it. This was my story with my tution teacher if you liked it I'll share more incidents.