Fantasy Wagle Ki Duniya Fantasy 🔥🍌

V

Veerzara

Picsart-22-06-17-10-45-00-888
Hii friends...My favourite tv show is Wagke Ki Duniya from SAB TV. I have a lot of crush on Vandana Bhabi ( Pariva Pranati ). I usually fantasize about her. I also fantasize about her daughter and her friend. I want to start writing a sex story series on Wagle Ki Duniya.. A romantic , sexciting and a little bit fucking story different from actual story. The plot will be :

Plot : 1. Vandana Bhabi is a slutty housewife who loves to stay nude in front of other men
2. Her husband Rajesh Wagle is completely submissive to her. He is also submissive to Kiara, Rajesh's Boss who is a slut and also loves to stay nude in front of others.
3. Sakhi loves to sex with Vivan at her college bathroom missing her classes.

If any Wagle Ki Duniya fan will agree , then I will start with very beautiful and nude image.

Anyone interested?

Picsart-22-06-17-10-45-00-888
Hii friends...My favourite tv show is Wagke Ki Duniya from SAB TV. I have a lot of crush on Vandana Bhabi ( Pariva Pranati ). I usually fantasize about her. I also fantasize about her daughter and her friend. I want to start writing a sex story series on Wagle Ki Duniya.. A romantic , sexciting and a little bit fucking story different from actual story. The plot will be :

Plot : 1. Vandana Bhabi is a slutty housewife who loves to stay nude in front of other men
2. Her husband Rajesh Wagle is completely submissive to her. He is also submissive to Kiara, Rajesh's Boss who is a slut and also loves to stay nude in front of others.
3. Sakhi loves to sex with Vivan at her college bathroom missing her classes.

If any Wagle Ki Duniya fan will agree , then I will start with very beautiful and nude image.

Anyone interested?
Bhai agar regular update hai to start Karo warna 2ya 3 serial ki story start to karte hai lakin update ate he nahi