Humor Welcome To May

LEGEND NEVER DIES................................
positive-affirmations-cover-683x1024
They say you are what you think. Think you're destined to fail and you will. But believe you're in charge of your own success and you'll achieve your dreams. Wishful thinking? Maybe not.

Many swear by the power of affirmations to create positive changes in everything from finances and career to relationships and weight loss to improved self-confidence. These simple statements flood your brain with positive self-talk. They're phrased in the present tense and declare what you want to be true about yourself or your life, as if it were already true. Think of it as a mental fake-it-'til-you-make-it.

Need a little extra self-love to start your day? Scroll through these 19 positive affirmations — and manifest your way to the perfect day.

Last edited:
Positive-Affirmation-3-1

1. I am love. I am purpose. I was made with divine intention. (@bexlife)

With her #lookhowdopemylifeis movement, Rebekah Borucki reminds us that life is pretty grand. With this affirmation, the author and meditation guide reminds you not to let fear or expectations hold you back from living authentically.

Last edited:
Picture1

2. I am worthy of what I desire. (@gabbybernstein)

New York Times best selling author and speaker Gabby Bernstein drops powerful affirmations that will inspire and empower you to manifest your dreams. The spirit junkie's affirmations shift your thinking to find miracles in your everyday life.

Last edited:
Positive-Affirmation-4-1

4. I am adventurous. I overcome fears by following my dreams. (@malacollective)

Fear and adventure go hand-in-hand when you're following your dreams. It's why you may feel excinervous (aka excited and nervous at the same time). And no, that's definitely not a bad thing!

Last edited: