NSFW What is your darkest, dirtiest sexual fantasy about your mom ?

What is your darkest, dirtiest sexual fantasy about your mom ?

• खुद चोदोगे माँ को और अपनी रखैल बनाओगे ?

• दोस्तों से साथ मिलकर गैंगबैंग करोगे ?

• Other....कमेंट बॉक्स में शेयर करे

Results are only viewable after voting.

What is your darkest, dirtiest sexual fantasy about your mom ?

483-1000.jpg

IMG-20200310-WA0006

IMG-20190774-WA0029
My mom vaishali you all can call her vaishu raand one day she was bathing and she forgot to lock the door we have attach toilet bathroom with a curtain seperation I went in and had a very hard pee so I didn't think much removed my dick not huge but 4 inches I was 13 at that time I was peeing and she couldn't hear me because of the showers sound then she finished and opened the curtain because you know after a hot shower the hot water vapours just stays there I think so to get cold air she opend the curtain or just to watch me she opened the curtain after she opened she just stood there starying at my Luli for 3 secs and then she suddenly closed the curtain between and asked me what are you doing in here I told about pee presure she forgives me and said go out this incident turned me into a incest son her hot saggy boobs and hair coverd hole """""now what do you guys think did she open the curtain to see my dick or she just didn't knew I was there??"""""

IMG-20200310-WA0006

IMG-20190774-WA0029
My mom vaishali you all can call her vaishu raand one day she was bathing and she forgot to lock the door we have attach toilet bathroom with a curtain seperation I went in and had a very hard pee so I didn't think much removed my dick not huge but 4 inches I was 13 at that time I was peeing and she couldn't hear me because of the showers sound then she finished and opened the curtain because you know after a hot shower the hot water vapours just stays there I think so to get cold air she opend the curtain or just to watch me she opened the curtain after she opened she just stood there starying at my Luli for 3 secs and then she suddenly closed the curtain between and asked me what are you doing in here I told about pee presure she forgives me and said go out this incident turned me into a incest son her hot saggy boobs and hair coverd hole """""now what do you guys think did she open the curtain to see my dick or she just didn't knew I was there??"""""
Nice bitch....you should daily feed her your cum

Apni saggi maa ko har beta chod ke hi virginity loose kare ye chaahtaa hoon

Poori duniya ek freeuse world ho jaaye

xMiEC5T
Aur sex ek handshake ki tarah common/casual ho jaaye

Kaash LGBT ki tarah incest ko bhi legalise aur nornalise kar denge kuch saal baad taaki har bete ki pehli rakhail uski apni mummy ho.