Incest WICKed Hormones

**Disclaimer**

All characters are 18 years of age or older and this is a total work of fiction. Please note I do not consider myself an author. This is just for fun and I hope you enjoy.

CHAPTER 1

Dr. Michael Grant sat at his desk and stared down at the pages of test results. He periodically made notes with his pen. Karen Mitchell sat across the desk and nervously twisted her wedding ring around her finger. She kept telling herself that she was making the right choice as she anxiously awaited the results. After about a minute or so, Dr. Grant looked up at the beautiful mother and said, "Mrs. Mitchell...I think Jacob would be an excellent candidate for the WICK-Tropin program." Karen smiled and replied, "You think so, Doctor?" Dr. Grant returned her smile and replied, "Yes, I do...I really do." Dr. Grant continued, "Your son appears to be quite healthy, and I see no reason why we should not proceed."

Karen was by choice, a stay-at-home mom, and nothing was more important to her than taking care of her family. In addition to running a hectic household, she also kept busy with PTA meetings and occasional volunteer work at their church. Karen was now forty-three years of age, but no one would know by looking at her. She stood 5' 8" and had long brown hair, hazel eyes, and a voluptuous figure of 38DD-26-40. She credited her youthful looks to a combination of good family genes and daily exercise.

She looked over at her son Jacob who sat in the chair to her right. She patted his arm and said, "See Honey...finally, some good news!" Jacob smiled and replied, "Yeah...finally!"

Jacob had just turned eighteen and was a junior in high school. He was born premature, and during his childhood, he battled severe health issues. Because of that, Jacob was absent from school quite a bit and was held back a year. He was in good health now, but the condition had stunted his growth substantially. By appearances, Jacob looked more like a twelve-year-old boy instead of a young adult.

Jacob had inherited his mom's brown hair and hazel eyes, and he was a handsome lad, but his slight build and stature greatly affected his self-confidence. The endocrinologist who treated Jacob had tried conventional growth hormones in the past, but they had little to no effect, and this left the Mitchells' very frustrated. Since then, they have been searching for alternatives.

Karen felt deeply for her son and desperately wanted to help him, and therefore she faithfully prayed for guidance. Several months went by until one day, she heard about Dr. Michael Grant. He worked previously with the CDC, located in Atlanta. His experimental research with glandular and hormonal abnormalities was well respected. However, he was considered sort of a maverick. He had a reputation for bending the rules and, at times, breaking them.

Karen was not discouraged by this in the least. She thought maybe someone who thought "outside the box" might have the answers for Jacob's condition. However, after the initial meeting with Dr. Grant, her husband, Robert, did not feel the same way. He was totally against the thought of anyone using their son as a guinea pig.

Karen loved Robert dearly, and being a conservative Christian, she felt her husband had the final say, but she decided to not give up without a fight. She did her best to "wear down" her husband, but no amount of pleading or arguing would change his mind.

They had tried all other options to help their son, and Karen was confident this was the answer to her prayers. She anguished, trying to decide between loyalty to her husband and her faith in God. Eventually, her faith won out, and she reluctantly decided to go against Robert's wishes.

Karen reached over and squeezed her son's hand and asked Dr. Grant, "So...what's the next step?"

Dr. Grant sat back in his large leather chair and removed his reading glasses, "Well...if you agree to the treatment, we can begin right away." "We will start with a series of WICK-Tropin injections twice a week for four weeks. This will help kick-start the effects. After that, we will change over to a pill version for the next three to six months."

Karen then asked, "And how safe is this...WICK-Tropin?"

Dr. Grant smiled at the concerned mother, "Well, Mrs. Mitchell. I fully understand your reservations. As anyone in my field can tell you, nothing is 100% guaranteed, and this is, after all, an experimental drug." Dr. Grant stood up and walked around to the front of his desk. "However, with that being the case, what I can guarantee is this, we will make it our top priority to do everything possible to help your son along with keeping him safe."

Karen quietly thought as she pondered the doctor's words. Jacob leaned over towards his mom and said, "Mom? What do you think?"

Karen looked back to Dr. Grant, "What will be our financial responsibilities?"

"Ah! The financial burden, you ask?" Dr. Grant turned back to his desk and picked up a small stack of papers then handed them to Karen, "Here is the agreement for your review."

Karen took the papers and began to read. Dr. Grant then spoke, "We have a group of private investors that are financing the experiment."

Karen looked up at Dr. Grant, "Private investors?"

"Yes...it is quite common for research of this type. With that being the case, your responsibility will be zero."

Karen biting her bottom lip continued to read. It all looked legit, but she still felt a little guilty going behind Robert's back. Jacob then said, "Please, Mom...I want to try this!"

Karen looked into her son's pleading eyes and asked, "Are you sure, Honey?" Jacob nodded, "Yes, ma'am, I'm sure."

Karen looked up at Dr. Grant and sighed, "Well, Doctor, where do we sign?"

****** Two Weeks Later ******

It was morning, and Karen hummed one of her favorite 80's tunes as she prepared breakfast. Her plan for the day consisted of house cleaning and laundry, so she was dressed in her usual tee-shirt and yoga pants. At that time, Robert entered the kitchen and noticed his wife busy frying some bacon, and cheerfully said, "Well, hello, beautiful." Karen looked back towards her husband and replied, "Hello yourself, handsome." She turned back towards the stove and heard Robert say, "Actually, I was speaking to the bacon."

"Oh, is that so?" Karen chuckled. She set the spatula down on the counter then walked over to her husband and began straightening his necktie, "Well Mr. Mitchell...the next time you try getting frisky with me, I am going to toss you a package of bacon and then see how that works out for you." They both laughed, and Robert kissed his wife on her beautiful red lips.

Karen wished Robert would try getting frisky. Due to his workload lately, he had been exhausted, and the lack of bedroom activity had Karen very frustrated.

Karen and Robert met while in college. They went to different schools but met while attending a Christian student retreat. They were introduced by mutual friends and shortly after began their courtship.

Robert was not like the jock types that Karen had dated in her past. He was astute, courteous, and a true gentleman. With his sandy blonde hair and green eyes, she found him to be very handsome...in a "Clark Kent" kind of way. He reminded her of her dad, whom she adored. It did not take long for the couple to fall in love. The rest, as they say, is history.

Looking around the kitchen, Robert asked, "Where's Jake? He's usually down here before me."

Karen set a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast on the table and replied, "I'm not sure, but you're right." With her hand, she motioned Robert to his chair, "I'll go check on him...you sit and eat."

Karen turned off the burner then went upstairs to check on Jacob. She lightly knocked on his door and slowly opened it to find the room still dark. The only light in the room was the soft glow of the computer monitor on his desk. After a few seconds, Karen's eyes adjusted to the low light, and she walked over to Jacob's bed. She heard him gently snoring and could tell that he was still sleeping. Gently shaking his shoulder, she spoke softly, "Jake honey...you need to get up...you'll be late for school."

Jacob rolled over towards Karen and groaned, "Ughhh. I don't feel so good, Mom." Placing her hand on Jacob's forehead, "Oh Jake! You are burning up with fever...I'll be right back." She left the room for a couple of minutes and returned with some Tylenol and a glass of water. She walked over to Jacob and sat down on the bedside, "Here honey...take this." Jacob lifted himself enough to swallow the tablets and wash them down with the water. With her left hand, she brushed the hair from his forehead and then said, "You should stay home today...you cannot go to school with a fever. I will call the principal's office and explain."

"It hurts Mom," Jacob groaned.

Karen replied, "It's most likely a stomach bug. I've heard that one has been going around lately." "If you are not better in a little while, I'll see if we can get you in to see the doctor later today. Now try and get some rest. I'll check on you in a little while."

Jacob laid his head back down on the pillow and closed his eyes and muttered, "Thanks, Mom...love you." Karen's heart warmed, and she smiled. She leaned down and kissed Jacob on the forehead, "You're welcome, sweetie...love you too." She then rose from the bedside and made her way out of the room. She pulled the door behind her slowly, and she looked back to find her son had fallen back asleep.

During the morning, Karen would occasionally check on Jacob as she performed her household chores. She was relieved when his fever eventually broke.

Around noon, Karen decided to take Jacob some soup and crackers...she wanted him to get something on his stomach. She took the tray upstairs and lightly knocked on his bedroom door. "Come in," came the voice from the other side. Karen opened the door and stepped into the room to find Jacob sitting up in bed, scrolling through his cell phone. She noticed the floor littered with dirty clothes, and the trash bin beside his desk was over-flowing. Karen made a mental note to make him clean his room this weekend.

Cheerfully Karen spoke, "Well...my little man seems to be feeling better". Jacob hated being called that, but he allowed his mom to get away with it. Because of his health issues while growing up, Karen always doted on Jacob...he was her "special little man." It was fine when he was younger, but now just plain embarrassing.

Jacob set his phone down on the nightstand beside his bed. He looked over at his mom, standing in the doorway. Looking at her, Jacob could not help but notice how her tee-shirt clung to her large breasts, and the tight yoga pants accentuated the curve and flair of her womanly hips. He had always thought she was beautiful, but now all of a sudden, something was different...his mom was hot! Something had flipped a switch. His friends teased him about his mom being a total MILF...now he was beginning to understand what they meant.

His mind began imagining how she would look naked, and all of a sudden, he felt this dick start to harden. "Hello? Earth to Jacob!" Karen's sweet voice snapped him out of the trance. "Oh yeah, Mom...I feel much better."

Karen walked towards him. He watched the gentle bounce of her breasts beneath the tee shirt and felt his erection grow even more. Karen placed the tray beside him and sat down at the bedside. Placing her hand on his forehead, "Oh, you feel much cooler." Jacob picked up a cracker from the tray and began to nibble.

Karen smiled, "Are you hungry?" Jacob nodded as he finished one cracker and grabbed another. She reached out and rubbed his shoulder, "Oh good, that's always a positive sign."

Karen sat with Jacob while he began to eat. "I called the school earlier and spoke with Mrs. Anderson. I explained to her that you were under the weather, and they are going to email your assignments to you." Between bites, Jacob said, "Thanks, Mom."

Karen stood up and said, "Okay, well, you finish eating." She bent over and kissed him on the top of his head, "I am going to go and check on the laundry." As she walked out of the room, Jacob stared at his mom's shapely backside. He was mesmerized by the gentle sway of her hips in those skin-tight yoga pants. When she was gone, he shook his head and muttered, "Stop it...that's your mom, you idiot."

A while later, Jacob walked into the kitchen carrying the tray along with the empty soup bowl. He found his mom searching through the cabinets for something. She looked over and said, "Oh, thank you, Jake! I was going to come up and get that." Jacob walked over to the sink and set the tray down, "It's fine Mom...I'm feeling much better now."

Karen went back to searching in the cabinet, "Well, I'm glad to hear that, Sweetie." Jacob stood for a few seconds, then walked over to his mom. She noticed him standing there and asked, "You need something, Honey?"

"Mom...I think something is wrong."

Karen closed the cabinet door and turned to him, "Wrong? What do you mean, Jake?"

Jacob looked down at the floor, " Well...to tell you the truth...It's kind of embarrassing."

In her sweet motherly voice, "Honey, I'm your mother...you can tell me anything." She took Jacob's hand and led him over to the kitchen table, and they sat down. "What's bothering you?"

Jacob looked up into her hazel eyes, "It still hurts."

Karen sat back, "Oh well, Sweetie...you had a stomach bug. Most likely, it's stomach cramps."

Jacob shook his head, "No Mom...it's not my stomach. It's down THERE." Karen saw Jacob looking down towards his lap, and her eyes widened, "Ohhhh...down THERE?" She could see a large lump in the crotch of his sleep pants.

"Yeah Mom...my dick is swollen."

Karen gasped, "Your WHAT, young man?"

"Sorry Mom...my...penis is swollen...my nu-...testicles too."

Karen sat back a little, "Well, honey, you are probably going through some changes...it could be the WICK-Tropin. I'm sure it's normal. It is a growth hormone, after all."

"I don't know Mom...it doesn't LOOK normal." Jacob paused for a few seconds then asked, "Would you...?"

Karen leaned in, "Would I what sweetie?"

Jacob then looked up into his mom's eyes, "Would you...look at it...for me?"

Karen replied in a loud whisper, "Your pe...penis?"

Jacob nodded his head, "To make sure everything is okay."

Karen slowly shook her head, "Jake. I don't..."

"Please, Mom? I'm sort of worried that there might be something wrong with me."

Karen could see the genuine worry on her son's face. Her son trusted her enough to come to her...she could not rebuke him.

Moments later, they found themselves in Jacob's room. Karen sat on his bed, and Jacob stood facing her. "Alright, Jake...let's see what the fuss is all about."

"Okay...here goes." Jacob hooked his thumbs inside the waistbands of his sleep pants and underwear then lowered them to about his knees. Karen jerked back in shock as his dick sprang up. She put her hand up to her mouth, "OH MY LORD!!"

Karen could not believe her eyes. Her son's penis was enormous. It was about a foot long and as thick as her wrist. His enlarged testicles were about the size of oranges. She attempted to avert her eyes but found herself strangely captivated by the sight of this monster that was attached to her son.

Karen leaned in a little closer, and an unfamiliar scent filled her nostrils. It was unlike any smell she had ever experienced. She felt light-headed and slightly aroused. "Oh my. Jake, when did this happen?"

Jacob shrugged his shoulders, "It happened last night...I woke up like this." Jacob looked down at his cock, "Mom...do, you think this is okay?"

Karen continued to stare, "Sweetie...I'm not sure...I mean, it looks normal. It's just so...BIG!" Karen sat back up straight, "We should probably take you to see Dr. Grant. This must be a side effect of the WICK-Tropin."

"Should we tell Dad?"

Karen threw up her hand, "NO!! We can't tell your father. He was adamantly against you trying this from the beginning. I'm not ready for him to find out I went behind his back."

"So, we hide it from him?"

Karen nodded, "Yes, for now. I'm sure Dr. Grant will have a solution."

"I hope he does." Jacob grabbed his dick with his right hand. "It hurts...and it won't go down."

Karen thought for a second and then said, "Maybe try a cold shower...that's supposed to help."

Jacob sighed, "Cold shower? Seriously Mom?."

Karen scrunched her face and whispered, "Well, you could try...masturbation." Karen was raised to believe masturbation was a sin, but she was no fool. She knew every teenage boy engaged in the activity. It did, however, feel strange to suggest such a thing to her son.

"I tried already, but I can't seem to finish." He began to slowly stroke the shaft. Karen put up her hand and turned her head, "JACOB...stop that!! Just...put that thing away!"

Jacob pulled his pants back up and, with a confused tone, said, "But Mom...it was your idea."

She softened her tone, "I didn't mean for you to do it with me in the room, Silly." She stood and began walking towards the door. "That's something you should do when you're alone." Suddenly she stopped and turned back towards Jacob, "What do you mean...you can't finish?" Karen cocked her head sideways, "You can't ejaculate?"

Jacob sat down on his bed and nodded his head, "the more I try, the more my testicles hurt."

Karen put her right hand on her hip, "Jacob...every teenage boy knows how to do that."

"I know how to Mom, but for some reason, it's not working for me." Jacob then put on the puppy dog eyes, "It's getting sore Mom...what should I do?"

Karen bit her lip and thought for a few seconds, then said: "I'll be right back." She left the room for a few moments and returned with a small pump bottle in her right hand. Jacob looked at her with a confused expression as she held out the container. Jacob took the bottle and asked, "What's this, Mom?"

Karen sat down on the bed beside Jacob. "This is the body lotion that I use. It should help with the irritation."

"You want me to use this when I masturbate?"

While pointing towards his crotch, "What I want is you to get rid of THAT before your father gets home."

Karen stood up and walked towards the door, "I will go call Dr. Grant's office and see what they suggest." She turned back to Jacob before walking out, "And don't forget to check your email for your assignments."

Jacob replied as she walked out, "Yes, ma'am, I'll be sure and check."

----------------------

An hour later, Karen gently knocked on Jacob's bedroom door. She slowly opened it and walked into the room to find Jacob sitting at his desk. He appeared to be working on his homework. "Hi Sweetie...how is it going?" Jacob kept working without looking up, "It's not going so good, Mom."

Karen walked over to Jacob, "No?"

Jacob spun around in his chair and faced his mom. He then looked down at his lap and sighed, "It's still not working." Karen leaned back a little, "Goodness, Jake!" The lump appeared larger now than before. In a lowered voice, she asked, "Did you try what I suggested?"

Jacob nodded, "Yes, ma'am...I even used the lotion you gave me." Jacob rubbed the impressive bulge, "I'm having a tough time concentrating."

"I'm sorry, Honey. I called Dr. Grant's office several times, but all I got was their voice mail. I'll try first thing in the morning again."

He squeezed the bulge even harder, "What do I do until then? It hurts Mom. I don't know what else to do."

"Jacob, maybe you can try again." Jacob got frustrated, "I've been trying Mom...it's not working. I swear!!" He looked up at his mom, "Maybe you should watch and see for yourself."

Karen quickly stood up, "Jacob Mitchell!! I am NOT going to watch you masturbate!"

"Please, Mom...then you will see what I'm talking about."

They went back and forth a few minutes, and Jacob kept pleading with her of his difficulty and frustration. As the minutes went on, Jacob could sense her weakening.

Karen finally relented, "Fine...I will watch you, but you better not be lying to me."

Jacob nodded his head, "I'm not lying, Mom, you'll see."

Jacob stood up from his chair, then pulled down and stepped out of his pants and underwear. Karen was once again shocked by the size of her son's cock, and she found it difficult to look away. He stood before her wearing nothing but a t-shirt, and the sight of his small body sporting the gigantic erection was almost comical.

Jacob picked up the lotion bottle from his desk and then sat down on the bed. He pumped a copious amount of the creamy lotion into his right hand and began coating the bloated shaft. Karen took a seat in the chair and questioned her sanity. Was she actually going to sit and watch her own son masturbate?

For the next few minutes, Jacob steadily stroked his cock with no success. Karen was getting fidgety and asked, "Jake, are you getting close?" He stopped and looked over to his mother, and he found her staring intently at his erection. "Sorry, Mom...like I said earlier...it's not working." Karen's face took on a concerned look, "Well, I hope there is no blockage or anything...that could be dangerous."

Jacob's eyes went wide, "Blockage? Well, what do you think I should do?" With a worried look, "Should I go to the ER?"

Exasperated, she put her hands over her face, "Ugghhh...I don't believe this."

Karen then stood up and walked away as if she were leaving, but instead, she closed and locked the bedroom door. No one else was home, but she thought it better to be safe than sorry. Karen then returned to Jacob, got down on her knees, and stared in awe at the throbbing abomination. The smell was even more prominent up close. The scent was sweet yet masculine...almost like some exotic flower. She felt the strange arousal return. All of a sudden, she felt her nipples start to tingle and stiffen.

Reluctantly Karen said, "I think I will have to help you this one time to make sure everything is okay. But...this is only to help you for medical reasons." Jacob nodded in agreement.

"No one...and I mean NO ONE can ever find out about this Jake...do you understand?" Still in shock, Jacob once again nods his head. "This is highly inappropriate, and I am only doing this once." Karen felt she must be insane, but she also wanted to make sure everything was ok with her son.

She looked into Jacob's eyes, "You watch how I do it, and then you can take care of yourself from now on." A speechless Jacob was finally able to get out, "Yes, ma'am." He could not believe his luck that his hot mom was going to give him a hand-job. Karen then took her hands and wrapped them around the base of the fleshy pole. Even with both her hands, she was only able to cover about half of the massive erection.

Karen then began to stroke up and down and thought, "Good Lord...this thing is enormous!". She looked up at Jacob. He was leaned back on his elbows and had a slack jaw look about him as he stared at his mother working his cock.

A minute or so past and Jacob stared at his mom's hands holding his dick and saw a steady trickle of pre-cum leak down onto her fingers. Karen saw her wedding rings were now soiled with the slick discharge and felt a wave of shame and guilt wash over her, but she was committed to helping her son. She prayed the Lord would forgive her and that Robert never finds out.

"Oh, Mom...that feels so much better." Karen looked up to see Jacob's eyes were closed, and his face had a look of pure bliss. As she continued, she spoke softly, "You need to watch me, Jake, so you will know what to do next time." Jacob opened his eyes, but they focused on his mom's big breasts as they gently bounced inside the confines of her bra and tee shirt. He so badly wanted to reach out and touch them, but he knew better than to push his luck.

Karen was also being affected. The motions she made caused her hardened nipples to rub against the fabric of her bra, and it sent little shock waves along her nerve endings. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but this felt as if they had a direct connection to her vagina. She could feel her panties getting damp from the arousal. Her eyes were locked onto the monster cock, and she wished Robert was home so he could help quench the desire building inside of her.

"Mom...I think it's getting close", Jacob moan. Karen then gripped tighter and stroked faster. She could feel his dick expand even thicker as it neared eruption.

"Mom...Mom...OHHHH, MOM!! AAAAAHHH" Jacob arched his back, and semen came out of his cock as if fired from a canon. The creamy ribbons shot into the air and landed on both of them and the bed. "OH MY GOSH," Karen shrieked as she tried her best to hold on.

After several more impressive blasts, the flow began to ease. Jacob lay flat on his back, trying to catch his breath. Karen, somewhat in shock, continued to slowly stroke her son's cock until she milked it of every drop. She let go of her grip, and the deflating penis plopped back onto Jacob's stomach, making a "splat."

Karen examined her cum covered hands, "Well...that was definitely—"

"AWESOME," Jacob interjected before Karen could finish. She looked at her son. He was still lying there, breathing heavily and looking up at the ceiling. A faint smile curled onto Karen's lips, "The word I was going to use was "different." "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, much better," Jacob replied softly.

"Glad to hear. I must tell you...I've never seen this much semen before."

"Is that bad?" Jacob asked and looked up with concern.

Karen shook her head, "No, not bad...it probably has something to do with the WICK-Tropin." She then pats Jacob on his thigh, "But everything seems to be working fine...I think my job here is complete."

Karen stood up and examined her condition. She had her son's semen on her hands, arms, chest, and even in her hair. Drops ran down her cheek, and some reached her top lip. Instinctively she licked her lips and tasted Jacob's cum. In the past, Karen did not care much for the taste of semen, but this was different. Jacob's turned out to be quite sweet with a creamy texture she found to be very pleasant. She could also feel her arousal intensifying.

"Okay young man...We both need showers." She wiped her face with the back of her hand. "Be sure to strip the sheets off your bed and take them down to the laundry room. We need to get everything cleaned up before your dad gets home."

"Sure, Mom."

Wiping her hands on her shirt, "And remember...NO ONE is to know about this...is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Karen turned and walked to the bedroom door. She unlocked and pulled it open.

"Mom?" Karen turned to find Jacob leaning back on his elbows, "Yes, sweetie?"

"Thank you for helping me. The pain is gone."

Karen smiled at her son, "You're welcome, baby." She then walked out the door. A few steps down the hall, she called out, "DON'T FORGET THOSE BED SHEETS, LET ME KNOW WHEN IT'S DONE."

Jacob lay back down and softly replied, "Yes, ma'am...anything you say."

Fifteen minutes later, Jacob was in the laundry room with his soiled clothes and bed sheets. He placed them in the empty laundry basket that sat on the floor in front of the washing machine. He then went to go find his mom to let her know he had done what she asked.

He went back upstairs and down the hall towards his parent's room, and he found the door was cracked open. "Mom?" Jacob called out as he slowly pushed the door open. He stepped into the room and could hear the "hiss" of the shower in the master bath. On the floor by the bathroom door lay his mother's discarded clothes. The thought of his naked mom in the shower was too great of a temptation...he had to try and catch a peek.

He slowly crept up to the door and peered around the corner. He could see his mom was in the large walk-in shower, but due to all the steam and the frosted glass, he could only make out a shadow of her form. She was facing his way, but he could not see any good stuff. He did, however, have an idea of what she was doing. It appeared her left hand was gripping her breast...her right hand buried between her legs.

Karen was usually against masturbation...it was a sin; however, the experience earlier had left her extremely horny. She was holding out until Robert got home, but her body radiated with desire and would not allow her to wait.

She squeezed her nipple and rubbed her clit...it was as if the two were somehow connected. Her orgasm was quickly approaching...she tried to think of her husband Robert, but her mind kept taking her back to Jacob's room and the sinful act she committed there. In her mind, she kept telling herself it was only to help Jacob. "Oh God," Karen groaned...was she stating her pleasure or asking for deliverance?

Closing in on her orgasm, she rubbed her clit faster and pinched her nipple harder. Jacob secretly watched as his mom's orgasm arrived. "OOOOHHHH," she moaned as the wave crashed down upon her. As her knees began to buckle, Karen placed her left hand on the glass door to steady herself. "MMMMMMM...oooohhhhh," Karen tried to remain silent as she remembered Jacob was in the house; however, little did she know he was just a few feet away.

"Wow," Jacob whispered. Worried about getting caught, he quietly backed up and left the room. He then fled down the hall to his bedroom and closed the door. After witnessing that scene, his cock was again fully erect. Jacob desperately needed to relieve himself. He grabbed one of his dirty shirts from the floor to catch his load. He then sat on his bedside and jacked off thinking of his hot mom and if he could get her to help him again.

----------------------------

The Mitchell family sat at the dining room table, talking, laughing, and enjoying the dinner Karen had prepared. She had pulled out all the stops making her famous pot roast with all the trimmings. Karen did not allow cell phones at the dinner table, so Robert and Jacob took turns telling corny jokes. It made her smile to see them enjoying some family time.

After her shower earlier in the day, she felt significant guilt for her actions. Her only rationalization was the fact it was to help her son. She knew it was wrong to hide all this from her husband, but she thought this was for the best.

She prayed to God for forgiveness and then lay down for a short nap later waking to feel much better...re-energized even. She then decided to cook a great meal and spend some quality time with her "boys."

For Karen, the strange events earlier in the day were almost a distant memory. Luckily, Jacob was acting normal as if nothing had happened.

Robert then turned the conversation, "Did you hear what happened to that, Dr. Grant?"

Karen glanced over at Jacob, and they locked eyes, "No...what about him?"

Robert took a sip of his beverage, "He was arrested this morning."

Karen dropped her fork, and it made a "Clank" as it hit the porcelain plate. Robert looked at his shocked wife, "Honey, are you alright?"

Karen put up her hand, "I'm sorry...I'm fine...you said a-arrested?"

Robert nodded his head, "Yeah...the FBI raided his office. A friend at the sheriff's office me that he has been under investigation for quite some time." Robert went on the tell his wife and son that Dr. Grant was suspected of conducting experiments with illegal substances. He was most likely using these chemicals without his patients' knowledge.

Karen could feel her face go white as a sheet. She thought, "Well, that explains why all my calls went to voice mail."

Robert sat back in his chair, "Good thing we didn't let that quack inject his poison into our son. I knew when we met him, something didn't seem right."

Karen forced a smile, "Yes, Honey...you're right. Lord knows what could have happened to our Jake." She began eating again...trying to act as normal as possible.

Jacob spoke up, "But Mom...what about my situation?"

Robert frowned, "Situation?"

Karen stammered, "Oh...uh...you know...his situation with finding another doctor for help." She gave Jacob a glaring stare.

Robert smiled, "Oh...don't worry, Sport...we are not giving up. Your mom and I will keep researching doctors, and I am confident we'll eventually find the right one."

Jacob replied, "Yeah Dad, but—"

Karen cut Jacob off before he could finish, "Who wants dessert?"

"I am," replied Robert with a big smile.

Karen looked at her son, "Jake, honey? What about you?" Jacob replied, "Yeah, sure...I guess so."

Karen made her way towards the kitchen and stopped behind Jacob's chair. She put her hands on his shoulders and gave him a motherly kiss on top of his head, "Don't worry, sweetie...things will work out." Jacob could feel his mom's body heat along with her sweet scent...it was a mixture of perfume and lavender body soap. He watched her walk away towards the kitchen. She was wearing a simple sundress that clung nicely to her sexy figure. He observed the sway of her hips, and his mind recalled the shower scene from earlier. Jacob was lost in thought when his dad stood up, "I think I'll go start some fresh coffee."

Robert walked past Jacob and patted him on the shoulder as he went to the kitchen. Jacob could hear his parents chatting away in the other room as he tried to come up with a plan. Jacob knew it was wrong to look at his mother as a sex object, but maybe if she helped him one more time, he could get it out of his system.

Later that night, Jacob was sitting at his computer playing video games. He heard a soft knock at his door and turned to find it was his mom. Karen walked into the room and softly said, "Hi Sweetie...just came to say goodnight." She walked over and sat down on the bed beside Jacob's computer chair. She was wearing pink cotton shorts and a matching tank top and her hair up in a ponytail.

Karen reached over and rubbed Jacob's shoulder, "How are you feeling?" Jacob tried not to stare at his mom's breasts, "I feel fine, but what are we going to do now that Dr. Grant is in jail? Should we tell Dad, or should I see a doctor?"

"No! I told you before, we cannot tell your father." Karen then lowered her voice, "As far as a doctor is concerned, I would rather wait. You only had four injections...hopefully, it will correct itself."

Jacob rubbed his crotch, "What do I do in the meantime? It's starting to hurt again." Karen leaned in close and spoke softly, "Sweetie, I showed you what to do. You need to try on your own." Jacob spun his chair back around to the computer and sighed, "Okay, Mom...I'll try."

Karen stood up and smiled, "That's my boy." She kissed Jacob on top of his head and then walked to the bedroom door and pulled it open, "Don't stay up too late."

Jacob replied while playing his game, "Yes, ma'am...goodnight."

----------------------

On Friday, Jacob arrived home from school and entered the house through the garage. He saw his mom's SUV and figured she would be there. Entering the kitchen, he yelled out, "Hey, Mom, I'm home." Hearing no reply, he called out again, "Mom"? The house was silent except for the rhythmic ticking of the grandfather clock in the family room. Jacob set his backpack down on the kitchen table and walked over to the refrigerator. He pulled open the door and grabbed a bottle of water. After closing the door, he looked out the large bay window that overlooked the back yard, and he saw her.

Karen was out on the patio by the in-ground pool doing her daily yoga session. Jacob watched her for a few moments and thought she looked so beautiful and graceful as she went through various moves and poses. He set the water bottle on the counter and went outside to talk with her.

Jacob walked over to where Karen was now sitting on her yoga mat...she appeared to be meditating. Not wanting to disturb her, he quietly stood at her side and enjoyed the view. Karen was wearing black Lycra shorts that showed off her long legs. Her old red tank top had the word "Bulldogs" in black written across her impressive chest...it was most likely a relic from her college days. The neckline was low-cut and showed off a decent amount of cleavage. Jacob mindlessly stared as a drop of sweat rolled down Karen's neck and then her chest only to disappear into the deep valley between her boobs.

Without opening her eyes, Karen spoke, "Hi, sweetie...home from school?" Jacob jumped a little as he was jolted from his trance. "Uh...Yeah, Mom...I just got home. I'm sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"You didn't...I'm done for the day." Karen then wiped her brow, "Whew...it's getting hot out here. Would you be a dear and hand me my towel?" Jacob walked over to the patio table and retrieved the white cotton towel for his mom. He handed it to her, and she began patting the perspiration from her face, arms, and chest. "So...how was school today?"

"It was fine, however, I'm glad it's Friday."

Karen chuckled, "I'm sure you are." She then picked up the bottle of water sitting beside her and twisted off the top. Before putting the bottle to her lips, she asked, "And how about your...situation?" She then took several sips of the refreshing liquid.

"You mean my di- my penis?"

Karen nodded her head as she tightened the cap back onto the water bottle.

"Well...it hurts again. It's been hurting since yesterday and swelling again too."

Karen glanced up at her son's crotch and could see the bulge in his jeans. "Have you tried what I showed you?" Jacob nodded, "Yes, I did..., but it's still not working for me." Karen cut her eyes at him, "Are you sure you're trying hard enough? You didn't have much trouble when I helped you the other day."

"Yes, ma'am...I tried it yesterday and today." Jacob was not truthful...he had jacked-off with no problem. "Maybe you could show me again?" Karen looked down and shook her head, "I'm not sure that's a good idea, Jake...it's unacceptable for me to do that."

"Please, Mom...I promise I will pay better attention this time...just once more?" Karen could feel her nipples begin to harden as she thought about her hands wrapped around her son's huge cock.

Jacob spoke up, "If you're not going to help me...should I go to the doctor?"

Karen's eyes widened, 'NO! He will ask questions, and we will have to tell him about the hormone injections." She wanted to do everything possible to keep the secret between the two of them.

Jacob stood silent, waiting for his Mom's reply. Karen closed her eyes, then relented and sighed, "Fine...I will show you one more time." Jacob smiled, "Thanks, Mom...you're the best!!"

Karen stood up from her sitting position. She picked up her yoga mat and began to roll it up while looking at Jacob, "This has to be the last time, Jake." He nodded his head, "Yes, ma'am." She then grabbed her towel and water bottle and headed towards the house, "Let's go to your room." Jacob fell in behind her, grinning from ear to ear. He watched her shapely backside sway back and forth in the tight shorts and wondered what type of underwear she wore. He wished he had X-Ray vision.

They entered the kitchen, and Jacob grabbed his book bag and followed his mom up the stairs. They entered his bedroom, and Jacob placed the book bag into his desk chair. He then began to remove his jeans and underwear.

After closing and locking the door, Karen turned around and took a quick look around the room. The walls were covered in posters of different space movies and superheroes. Plastic models displayed on several shelves around the room...two spaceships hung from the ceiling held up with a fishing line. She also noticed the floor still littered with clothes he had yet to pick up.

🎖

🎖Yash🎖

CHAPTER 1

Dr. Michael Grant sat at his desk and stared down at the pages of test results. He periodically made notes with his pen. Karen Mitchell sat across the desk and nervously twisted her wedding ring around her finger. She kept telling herself that she was making the right choice as she anxiously awaited the results. After about a minute or so, Dr. Grant looked up at the beautiful mother and said, "Mrs. Mitchell...I think Jacob would be an excellent candidate for the WICK-Tropin program." Karen smiled and replied, "You think so, Doctor?" Dr. Grant returned her smile and replied, "Yes, I do...I really do." Dr. Grant continued, "Your son appears to be quite healthy, and I see no reason why we should not proceed."

Karen was by choice, a stay-at-home mom, and nothing was more important to her than taking care of her family. In addition to running a hectic household, she also kept busy with PTA meetings and occasional volunteer work at their church. Karen was now forty-three years of age, but no one would know by looking at her. She stood 5' 8" and had long brown hair, hazel eyes, and a voluptuous figure of 38DD-26-40. She credited her youthful looks to a combination of good family genes and daily exercise.

She looked over at her son Jacob who sat in the chair to her right. She patted his arm and said, "See Honey...finally, some good news!" Jacob smiled and replied, "Yeah...finally!"

Jacob had just turned eighteen and was a junior in high school. He was born premature, and during his childhood, he battled severe health issues. Because of that, Jacob was absent from school quite a bit and was held back a year. He was in good health now, but the condition had stunted his growth substantially. By appearances, Jacob looked more like a twelve-year-old boy instead of a young adult.

Jacob had inherited his mom's brown hair and hazel eyes, and he was a handsome lad, but his slight build and stature greatly affected his self-confidence. The endocrinologist who treated Jacob had tried conventional growth hormones in the past, but they had little to no effect, and this left the Mitchells' very frustrated. Since then, they have been searching for alternatives.

Karen felt deeply for her son and desperately wanted to help him, and therefore she faithfully prayed for guidance. Several months went by until one day, she heard about Dr. Michael Grant. He worked previously with the CDC, located in Atlanta. His experimental research with glandular and hormonal abnormalities was well respected. However, he was considered sort of a maverick. He had a reputation for bending the rules and, at times, breaking them.

Karen was not discouraged by this in the least. She thought maybe someone who thought "outside the box" might have the answers for Jacob's condition. However, after the initial meeting with Dr. Grant, her husband, Robert, did not feel the same way. He was totally against the thought of anyone using their son as a guinea pig.

Karen loved Robert dearly, and being a conservative Christian, she felt her husband had the final say, but she decided to not give up without a fight. She did her best to "wear down" her husband, but no amount of pleading or arguing would change his mind.

They had tried all other options to help their son, and Karen was confident this was the answer to her prayers. She anguished, trying to decide between loyalty to her husband and her faith in God. Eventually, her faith won out, and she reluctantly decided to go against Robert's wishes.

Karen reached over and squeezed her son's hand and asked Dr. Grant, "So...what's the next step?"

Dr. Grant sat back in his large leather chair and removed his reading glasses, "Well...if you agree to the treatment, we can begin right away." "We will start with a series of WICK-Tropin injections twice a week for four weeks. This will help kick-start the effects. After that, we will change over to a pill version for the next three to six months."

Karen then asked, "And how safe is this...WICK-Tropin?"

Dr. Grant smiled at the concerned mother, "Well, Mrs. Mitchell. I fully understand your reservations. As anyone in my field can tell you, nothing is 100% guaranteed, and this is, after all, an experimental drug." Dr. Grant stood up and walked around to the front of his desk. "However, with that being the case, what I can guarantee is this, we will make it our top priority to do everything possible to help your son along with keeping him safe."

Karen quietly thought as she pondered the doctor's words. Jacob leaned over towards his mom and said, "Mom? What do you think?"

Karen looked back to Dr. Grant, "What will be our financial responsibilities?"

"Ah! The financial burden, you ask?" Dr. Grant turned back to his desk and picked up a small stack of papers then handed them to Karen, "Here is the agreement for your review."

Karen took the papers and began to read. Dr. Grant then spoke, "We have a group of private investors that are financing the experiment."

Karen looked up at Dr. Grant, "Private investors?"

"Yes...it is quite common for research of this type. With that being the case, your responsibility will be zero."

Karen biting her bottom lip continued to read. It all looked legit, but she still felt a little guilty going behind Robert's back. Jacob then said, "Please, Mom...I want to try this!"

Karen looked into her son's pleading eyes and asked, "Are you sure, Honey?" Jacob nodded, "Yes, ma'am, I'm sure."

Karen looked up at Dr. Grant and sighed, "Well, Doctor, where do we sign?"

****** Two Weeks Later ******

It was morning, and Karen hummed one of her favorite 80's tunes as she prepared breakfast. Her plan for the day consisted of house cleaning and laundry, so she was dressed in her usual tee-shirt and yoga pants. At that time, Robert entered the kitchen and noticed his wife busy frying some bacon, and cheerfully said, "Well, hello, beautiful." Karen looked back towards her husband and replied, "Hello yourself, handsome." She turned back towards the stove and heard Robert say, "Actually, I was speaking to the bacon."

"Oh, is that so?" Karen chuckled. She set the spatula down on the counter then walked over to her husband and began straightening his necktie, "Well Mr. Mitchell...the next time you try getting frisky with me, I am going to toss you a package of bacon and then see how that works out for you." They both laughed, and Robert kissed his wife on her beautiful red lips.

Karen wished Robert would try getting frisky. Due to his workload lately, he had been exhausted, and the lack of bedroom activity had Karen very frustrated.

Karen and Robert met while in college. They went to different schools but met while attending a Christian student retreat. They were introduced by mutual friends and shortly after began their courtship.

Robert was not like the jock types that Karen had dated in her past. He was astute, courteous, and a true gentleman. With his sandy blonde hair and green eyes, she found him to be very handsome...in a "Clark Kent" kind of way. He reminded her of her dad, whom she adored. It did not take long for the couple to fall in love. The rest, as they say, is history.

Looking around the kitchen, Robert asked, "Where's Jake? He's usually down here before me."

Karen set a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast on the table and replied, "I'm not sure, but you're right." With her hand, she motioned Robert to his chair, "I'll go check on him...you sit and eat."

Karen turned off the burner then went upstairs to check on Jacob. She lightly knocked on his door and slowly opened it to find the room still dark. The only light in the room was the soft glow of the computer monitor on his desk. After a few seconds, Karen's eyes adjusted to the low light, and she walked over to Jacob's bed. She heard him gently snoring and could tell that he was still sleeping. Gently shaking his shoulder, she spoke softly, "Jake honey...you need to get up...you'll be late for school."

Jacob rolled over towards Karen and groaned, "Ughhh. I don't feel so good, Mom." Placing her hand on Jacob's forehead, "Oh Jake! You are burning up with fever...I'll be right back." She left the room for a couple of minutes and returned with some Tylenol and a glass of water. She walked over to Jacob and sat down on the bedside, "Here honey...take this." Jacob lifted himself enough to swallow the tablets and wash them down with the water. With her left hand, she brushed the hair from his forehead and then said, "You should stay home today...you cannot go to school with a fever. I will call the principal's office and explain."

"It hurts Mom," Jacob groaned.

Karen replied, "It's most likely a stomach bug. I've heard that one has been going around lately." "If you are not better in a little while, I'll see if we can get you in to see the doctor later today. Now try and get some rest. I'll check on you in a little while."

Jacob laid his head back down on the pillow and closed his eyes and muttered, "Thanks, Mom...love you." Karen's heart warmed, and she smiled. She leaned down and kissed Jacob on the forehead, "You're welcome, sweetie...love you too." She then rose from the bedside and made her way out of the room. She pulled the door behind her slowly, and she looked back to find her son had fallen back asleep.

During the morning, Karen would occasionally check on Jacob as she performed her household chores. She was relieved when his fever eventually broke.

Around noon, Karen decided to take Jacob some soup and crackers...she wanted him to get something on his stomach. She took the tray upstairs and lightly knocked on his bedroom door. "Come in," came the voice from the other side. Karen opened the door and stepped into the room to find Jacob sitting up in bed, scrolling through his cell phone. She noticed the floor littered with dirty clothes, and the trash bin beside his desk was over-flowing. Karen made a mental note to make him clean his room this weekend.

Cheerfully Karen spoke, "Well...my little man seems to be feeling better". Jacob hated being called that, but he allowed his mom to get away with it. Because of his health issues while growing up, Karen always doted on Jacob...he was her "special little man." It was fine when he was younger, but now just plain embarrassing.

Jacob set his phone down on the nightstand beside his bed. He looked over at his mom, standing in the doorway. Looking at her, Jacob could not help but notice how her tee-shirt clung to her large breasts, and the tight yoga pants accentuated the curve and flair of her womanly hips. He had always thought she was beautiful, but now all of a sudden, something was different...his mom was hot! Something had flipped a switch. His friends teased him about his mom being a total MILF...now he was beginning to understand what they meant.

His mind began imagining how she would look naked, and all of a sudden, he felt this dick start to harden. "Hello? Earth to Jacob!" Karen's sweet voice snapped him out of the trance. "Oh yeah, Mom...I feel much better."

Karen walked towards him. He watched the gentle bounce of her breasts beneath the tee shirt and felt his erection grow even more. Karen placed the tray beside him and sat down at the bedside. Placing her hand on his forehead, "Oh, you feel much cooler." Jacob picked up a cracker from the tray and began to nibble.

Karen smiled, "Are you hungry?" Jacob nodded as he finished one cracker and grabbed another. She reached out and rubbed his shoulder, "Oh good, that's always a positive sign."

Karen sat with Jacob while he began to eat. "I called the school earlier and spoke with Mrs. Anderson. I explained to her that you were under the weather, and they are going to email your assignments to you." Between bites, Jacob said, "Thanks, Mom."

Karen stood up and said, "Okay, well, you finish eating." She bent over and kissed him on the top of his head, "I am going to go and check on the laundry." As she walked out of the room, Jacob stared at his mom's shapely backside. He was mesmerized by the gentle sway of her hips in those skin-tight yoga pants. When she was gone, he shook his head and muttered, "Stop it...that's your mom, you idiot."

A while later, Jacob walked into the kitchen carrying the tray along with the empty soup bowl. He found his mom searching through the cabinets for something. She looked over and said, "Oh, thank you, Jake! I was going to come up and get that." Jacob walked over to the sink and set the tray down, "It's fine Mom...I'm feeling much better now."

Karen went back to searching in the cabinet, "Well, I'm glad to hear that, Sweetie." Jacob stood for a few seconds, then walked over to his mom. She noticed him standing there and asked, "You need something, Honey?"

"Mom...I think something is wrong."

Karen closed the cabinet door and turned to him, "Wrong? What do you mean, Jake?"

Jacob looked down at the floor, " Well...to tell you the truth...It's kind of embarrassing."

In her sweet motherly voice, "Honey, I'm your mother...you can tell me anything." She took Jacob's hand and led him over to the kitchen table, and they sat down. "What's bothering you?"

Jacob looked up into her hazel eyes, "It still hurts."

Karen sat back, "Oh well, Sweetie...you had a stomach bug. Most likely, it's stomach cramps."

Jacob shook his head, "No Mom...it's not my stomach. It's down THERE." Karen saw Jacob looking down towards his lap, and her eyes widened, "Ohhhh...down THERE?" She could see a large lump in the crotch of his sleep pants.

"Yeah Mom...my dick is swollen."

Karen gasped, "Your WHAT, young man?"

"Sorry Mom...my...penis is swollen...my nu-...testicles too."

Karen sat back a little, "Well, honey, you are probably going through some changes...it could be the WICK-Tropin. I'm sure it's normal. It is a growth hormone, after all."

"I don't know Mom...it doesn't LOOK normal." Jacob paused for a few seconds then asked, "Would you...?"

Karen leaned in, "Would I what sweetie?"

Jacob then looked up into his mom's eyes, "Would you...look at it...for me?"

Karen replied in a loud whisper, "Your pe...penis?"

Jacob nodded his head, "To make sure everything is okay."

Karen slowly shook her head, "Jake. I don't..."

"Please, Mom? I'm sort of worried that there might be something wrong with me."

Karen could see the genuine worry on her son's face. Her son trusted her enough to come to her...she could not rebuke him.

Moments later, they found themselves in Jacob's room. Karen sat on his bed, and Jacob stood facing her. "Alright, Jake...let's see what the fuss is all about."

"Okay...here goes." Jacob hooked his thumbs inside the waistbands of his sleep pants and underwear then lowered them to about his knees. Karen jerked back in shock as his dick sprang up. She put her hand up to her mouth, "OH MY LORD!!"

Karen could not believe her eyes. Her son's penis was enormous. It was about a foot long and as thick as her wrist. His enlarged testicles were about the size of oranges. She attempted to avert her eyes but found herself strangely captivated by the sight of this monster that was attached to her son.

Karen leaned in a little closer, and an unfamiliar scent filled her nostrils. It was unlike any smell she had ever experienced. She felt light-headed and slightly aroused. "Oh my. Jake, when did this happen?"

Jacob shrugged his shoulders, "It happened last night...I woke up like this." Jacob looked down at his cock, "Mom...do, you think this is okay?"

Karen continued to stare, "Sweetie...I'm not sure...I mean, it looks normal. It's just so...BIG!" Karen sat back up straight, "We should probably take you to see Dr. Grant. This must be a side effect of the WICK-Tropin."

"Should we tell Dad?"

Karen threw up her hand, "NO!! We can't tell your father. He was adamantly against you trying this from the beginning. I'm not ready for him to find out I went behind his back."

"So, we hide it from him?"

Karen nodded, "Yes, for now. I'm sure Dr. Grant will have a solution."

"I hope he does." Jacob grabbed his dick with his right hand. "It hurts...and it won't go down."

Karen thought for a second and then said, "Maybe try a cold shower...that's supposed to help."

Jacob sighed, "Cold shower? Seriously Mom?."

Karen scrunched her face and whispered, "Well, you could try...masturbation." Karen was raised to believe masturbation was a sin, but she was no fool. She knew every teenage boy engaged in the activity. It did, however, feel strange to suggest such a thing to her son.

"I tried already, but I can't seem to finish." He began to slowly stroke the shaft. Karen put up her hand and turned her head, "JACOB...stop that!! Just...put that thing away!"

Jacob pulled his pants back up and, with a confused tone, said, "But Mom...it was your idea."

She softened her tone, "I didn't mean for you to do it with me in the room, Silly." She stood and began walking towards the door. "That's something you should do when you're alone." Suddenly she stopped and turned back towards Jacob, "What do you mean...you can't finish?" Karen cocked her head sideways, "You can't ejaculate?"

Jacob sat down on his bed and nodded his head, "the more I try, the more my testicles hurt."

Karen put her right hand on her hip, "Jacob...every teenage boy knows how to do that."

"I know how to Mom, but for some reason, it's not working for me." Jacob then put on the puppy dog eyes, "It's getting sore Mom...what should I do?"

Karen bit her lip and thought for a few seconds, then said: "I'll be right back." She left the room for a few moments and returned with a small pump bottle in her right hand. Jacob looked at her with a confused expression as she held out the container. Jacob took the bottle and asked, "What's this, Mom?"

Karen sat down on the bed beside Jacob. "This is the body lotion that I use. It should help with the irritation."

"You want me to use this when I masturbate?"

While pointing towards his crotch, "What I want is you to get rid of THAT before your father gets home."

Karen stood up and walked towards the door, "I will go call Dr. Grant's office and see what they suggest." She turned back to Jacob before walking out, "And don't forget to check your email for your assignments."

Jacob replied as she walked out, "Yes, ma'am, I'll be sure and check."

----------------------

An hour later, Karen gently knocked on Jacob's bedroom door. She slowly opened it and walked into the room to find Jacob sitting at his desk. He appeared to be working on his homework. "Hi Sweetie...how is it going?" Jacob kept working without looking up, "It's not going so good, Mom."

Karen walked over to Jacob, "No?"

Jacob spun around in his chair and faced his mom. He then looked down at his lap and sighed, "It's still not working." Karen leaned back a little, "Goodness, Jake!" The lump appeared larger now than before. In a lowered voice, she asked, "Did you try what I suggested?"

Jacob nodded, "Yes, ma'am...I even used the lotion you gave me." Jacob rubbed the impressive bulge, "I'm having a tough time concentrating."

"I'm sorry, Honey. I called Dr. Grant's office several times, but all I got was their voice mail. I'll try first thing in the morning again."

He squeezed the bulge even harder, "What do I do until then? It hurts Mom. I don't know what else to do."

"Jacob, maybe you can try again." Jacob got frustrated, "I've been trying Mom...it's not working. I swear!!" He looked up at his mom, "Maybe you should watch and see for yourself."

Karen quickly stood up, "Jacob Mitchell!! I am NOT going to watch you masturbate!"
:reading:

This was her baby boy's room, and she felt a wave of guilt for what she was about to do, but it was a mother's job to help her child. She then looked at Jacob. He sat on his unmade bed naked except for a Captain America tee shirt and white socks. Her eyes were then drawn to the "giant-sized" erection that was attached to her baby boy. She could actually see it slightly twitch along with Jacob's heartbeat.
She walked over to the bed and tossed her rolled-up yoga mat onto Jacob's computer desk. "I want you be sure to clean up this room before dinner."
"Yes, ma'am." Jacob would agree to about anything if it meant getting another hand-job.
Karen got down on her knees in front of Jacob and dropped the towel beside her and stared at her son's cock...it was so big and intimidating. She could see the steady trickle of pre-cum already oozing out of the head, and she felt a desire to taste it again.
Karen grabbed the monster with both hands and began the up and down strokes. "Oh yeah, Mom...you do it so much better!" Karen smirked a little. She was technically a virgin when she married Robert, but she still had some experience. In college, Karen would take care of her boyfriends with occasional hand jobs and blow jobs. She actually enjoyed performing the act and got quite good at it...she just never thought the day would come when she would practice the craft on her own flesh and blood.
Karen got into a good rhythm, and the movement of her breasts had her nipples firing off sparks straight down to her pussy, and she could feel her panties were getting wet. After several minutes Jacob groaned, "Oh yeah Mom...that is so good." She looked up to see Jacob was staring at her hands as he promised. "Jake...I am doing this to help with the pain...stop making it sound dirty."
"Sorry, Mom...I really appreciate your help...I really do."
The sunlight coming in the window reflected the sparkle of her wedding and engagement rings. She was then reminded of her husband and felt another wave of guilt and wanted to get this over with.
"Jake, honey, are you getting close?" she asked, almost sounding desperate.
"Not yet, Mom."
Minutes went by, and her arms were getting very tired...it was taking a bit longer than the other day. Karen was not sure how much longer she would last; however, she was determined to get her son across the finish line. After another minute or so, Karen stopped her motions. With her left hand, she retrieved the towel from the floor and placed it on the bed. Jacob looked at his mom...she was biting her bottom lip and appeared to be thinking...as if conflicted. She slowly stroked Jacob with her right hand while she stared at the mighty erection.
Karen needed to start dinner soon...she had to move this along. Jacob was afraid she was changing her mind, but then Karen looked up at him and in a stern voice, "You are to speak of this to no one...EVER." Jacob, not sure where this was going squeaked out, "okay?"
Karen pulled Jacob's cock down to her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head. She had given blow-jobs in the past to some reasonably large cocks, including her husband's, but nothing prepared her for the sheer size of this monster. Her jaws were stretched and could only get a few inches into her mouth. She began stroking and sucking as best she could. She felt a jolt of excitement as the sweet fluid from Jacob's cock coated her tongue.
Jacob was totally caught off-guard and was not expecting anything like this. He could not believe his gorgeous mother was giving him his first blow-job.
A steady chant of "Oh Mom...Oh, Mom" came from her son, and she knew he would not last much longer. Karen felt a sense of pride knowing she was still able to get this kind of response, although it felt a bit twisted that it was from her son.
She clutched the towel in her left hand and could feel her son's cock begin to swell and ready to explode. Jacob warned her, "Mom...I'm really close...IT'S COMING!!"
Karen pulled her head back and covered his dick with the towel...she did not want to do more laundry tonight. Stroking with her right hand, "Okay, Jake, let it all out."
Karen vigorously stroked his cock as it fired its impressive load. "AAAAHHHHH," Jacob yelled as he came for his mom. Karen kept stroking until his cock was depleted and began to deflate. She then removed the saturated towel.
Jacob trying to catch his breath, "OH GOD!!"
Karen pinched his shaft just below the head, "No, sweetie." She then licked up the last drop of cum that bubbled up from the slit, "We don't take the Lord's name in vain."
Still breathing heavy, "Sorry, Mom."
Karen used the towel to clean the remaining cum from his cock, and she nonchalantly asked, "Do you have homework?"
"Yes ma'am...I have some, but not much." Jacob was amazed how his mom could shift gears so rapidly. Here she was asking him about homework when moments ago she was sucking his dick.
With Jacob's cock pretty much clean, Karen stood up and walked over to the desk and collected her yoga mat then placed it under her left arm. She reached back and let down her ponytail, "Well, be sure and get that done after you clean up this room."
"Yes, ma'am."
"I am going to get a shower and then start dinner...your dad will be home soon." She picked up the dirty towel from the bed.
Jacob sat up straight, "Thanks again, Mom, for helping me. You're a lifesaver."
"You're welcome, sweetie. Just be sure to get your chores done." She then turned and walked over to the door where she unlocked and pulled it open. She took a few steps down the hall and called back, "HOW ABOUT CHICKEN FOR DINNER?"
Jacob called back, "SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!"
After a couple of minutes to recover, Jacob redressed and began to clean up his room. After about ten minutes or so, he decided to see if he could catch another peek at his mother in the shower. He crept down the hall to his parent's room only to find the bedroom door was closed and locked. Disappointed, Jacob went back down the hall to his room and finished his chores.
----------
Dinner that night was excellent, as usual. Karen was a great cook and took pride in being the best wife, mother, and home-maker she could be.
Jacob noticed that Karen was dressed up a little more than usual. She always looked nice...heck, she would look good in a potato sack, but tonight was different.
She wore a knee-length skirt that clung nicely to her hips and a snug-fitting sleeveless blouse. An extra button was undone to show off her creamy cleavage, and she wore extra make-up. She was laughing at all of Robert's jokes and occasionally touching his arm. She was, in fact, flirting with her husband.
After today's activities in Jacob's room, she was again left hot and bothered. After her shower, she lay in her bed and reluctantly masturbated. The orgasm was somewhat satisfying, but it was not enough. For some reason, her libido was in overdrive, and her pussy was itching for a hard cock. Her mind was set on seducing Robert that night.
"So Sport, how was your day?" Robert asked, looking over at Jacob.
"School was fine, Dad."
"Any plans for the weekend?"
Jacob took another bite of chicken, "Matt has some new video games. If It's ok, I'm going over to his house tomorrow and check them out." Matt Johnson was Jacobs's best friend and lived just a few blocks away.
"Fine by me...as long as your mom says so."
Karen finished her sip of wine, "Sure...as long as your room is clean and homework is done."
"Yes, ma'am...finished both this afternoon."
The trio continued eating and chatting. After a while, Robert dropped his fork onto the plate in front of him, "Dang...that was great honey...thank you for a delicious dinner."
Jacob chimed in, "Yeah Mom...thanks for dinner...it was great." Karen stood up from the table and started to collect dishes, "You are both welcome...it's my pleasure to take care of my boys." Jacob stood up, "I'll help you, Mom." He figured a few brownie points couldn't hurt.
"Thank you, sweetie," Karen said as she walked toward the kitchen with Jacob close behind. "Rob, would you like some coffee?" Robert was still at the table looking over a spreadsheet he brought from the office, "That sounds great...thanks, Hon."
After a while, Karen and Jacob returned to the dining room. Karen carried two cups of coffee and placed one down in front of Robert. "Goodnight, y'all, I'm going up to my room and play some Fortnite online with Matt." Karen held out her arms, "Goodnight, sweetie." Jacob stepped up to her, and she pulled in him for a warm hug. His head rested against her boobs...he could feel the pillowy mounds against the side of his face and thoughts of earlier came rushing back. Without thinking, he said, "Thank you for your help today, Mom."
"Help with what?" Robert asked out of curiosity.
Karen panicked a little and held Jacob by his shoulders at arms-length and blurted, "Spanish." She then gave Jacob a stern look, "He needed help with his...Spanish!"
Jacob looked over at his father, "Yeah, Dad, I've been having some problems in my Spanish class lately, and Mom has been a big help."
Robert went back to looking at his spreadsheet, "Well, thank goodness for your mom...she was always good at foreign languages. I barely passed."
"Yeah...she is the best", Jacob replied, giving his mom a sneaky smile. Karen turned him by his shoulders and pointed him towards the door, "I thought you were going upstairs." Jacob then left his parents alone and went to his room.
-----------------
Later around midnight, Jacob was finished with his online games and was getting ready for bed. He walked out into the quiet hallway and made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Afterward, Jacob exited the bathroom and softly closed the door behind him. He then heard a squeal that came from his parent's bedroom. He quietly crept up to the door and could faintly make out grunts and groans.
Jacob listened and could hear the bed springs getting a real workout. He could not help but think about his mom and whispered to himself, "Dad, you are so lucky."
Robert called out, "OOhh Karen...you're so WET!!"
Karen grunted after each thrust, "Please...Rob...do it!!...go faster...HARDER!!" The sounds from behind the door confirmed her demands were being met. The bed springs lamented louder and faster, and Karen voiced her approval. "Yes!! Yes!!...that's it!!...I'm almost THERE!! AAAAAHHHH!! YEEESSS!!"
Jacob had a tight grip on his cock, and hearing his mother almost pushed him over the edge. He quickly and quietly made his way back to his room. There he fired up his computer and watched some MILF porn as he jacked-off. After finishing and cleaning up, Jacob got into bed. He was now obsessed with his mom's sexy body and wanted to keep things progressing. As he lay there in the dark, he drifted off to sleep, trying to think of ways to make it happen.
End Chapter 1

CHAPTER 2

Jacob was the first one down to the kitchen on Saturday morning. He sat at the table, eating cereal and scrolling through his cell phone when Karen walked into the room. Even though she was fresh out of bed, Jacob thought she looked radiant. Her long chestnut brown hair was up in a ponytail, and she wore a knee-length pink satin robe. The sash was tied, but Jacob could still make out some of his mom's deep cleavage.

"Oh, good morning, baby." She flashed her beautiful smile. "I slept in a little this morning...your dad and I were up late last night."

Jacob thought to himself, "Yeah, I heard."

Karen went over to start some coffee, "Would you like me to make you some breakfast?"

Jacob pointed to the bowl with his spoon, "No, Mom...this is fine." "I'm going over to Matt's house as soon as I'm done."

"Oh, Okay. Well, I have a meeting at the church today. We're making plans for an upcoming bake sale."

Jacob took another bite, "What about Dad?"

Karen replied, "Your dad is going into the office for a few hours to work on some reports." She then started up the coffee maker, "We're planning on going out for dinner tonight...how does that sound?"

"Sounds good." Jacob took a sip of juice then said, "Oh before I forget, would It be okay if later today, Matt and I came back here to swim in the pool?"

Karen set out two coffee mugs onto the counter, "Of course...Matthew is welcome here anytime. In fact, you can invite him to join us for dinner if you like...just check with Nancy first."

"Okay, I'll ask him to clear it with his mom."

Karen then sat down in the chair beside Jacob and spoke softly, "Jake, you really need to watch what you say around your dad."

"I know Mom...I'm sorry about last night...it just...came out."

Karen put her hand on his shoulder, "Sweetie, we have to keep this between us. We really need to be careful until everything is back to normal."

"Yes, ma'am." Jacob then looked down at his cereal bowl, "Speaking of that...it's hurting again."

Karen leaned closer and replied in almost a whisper, "Have you tried what I showed you?"

He looked back up at his mom, "Yes, but I'm still not able to finish."

Karen leaned back, "Well, Jake, you have to keep trying. I cannot keep doing that...it's very inappropriate."

Jacob whined, "But Mom...it really does hurt."

She crossed her arms, "Jake, I have shown you twice...that should be enough."

Jacob realized that he had lost this round and best not to push it. He then sighed, "Okay, Mom...I'll keep trying."

Karen's expression softened, "That's the spirit...just remember the little engine that could." She then stood up, patted Jacob's shoulder as she walked over to the coffee maker.

As Karen poured the coffee, Jacob turned in his chair towards her, "Mom...I really wish you would stop saying stuff like that. I'm eighteen years old...I'm not a little kid anymore."

Karen smiled and walked back over to Jacob. She then leaned over and kissed him on top of his head, "I don't care how old you get, you'll always be my baby boy." She then picked up the coffee cups and walked out of the kitchen and called back, "Have fun over at Matt's."

Later that day, Karen was driving home after her meeting at the Grace Baptist Church. She was hoping Robert would be there because she was ready for a repeat of the night before. The sex with Robert was satisfying, but as time went on, the arousal returned.

As she drove in her SUV, her nipples hardened and tingled inside her bra. She mindlessly scratched at the protruding nub from outside her dress. This sent a spark to her vagina, and she squeezed her legs together, feeling the moisture in her panties.

When Karen neared the house, she clicked the garage door opener. As the door raised, disappointment set in because Robert had yet to get home.

She parked her Jeep and got out to enter the house. When she entered the kitchen, she remembered that Jacob and Matthew were probably out back in the pool. She thought maybe a dip in the refreshing water might cool her down a bit. Hopefully, in more ways than one.

In the bedroom, Karen sat her purse down on the dressing table. She then went over to the window that overlooked the back yard and pool. She saw Jacob and Matthew were there and decided to go join them.

Karen could not find the swimsuit she wanted to wear. It was a black one-piece that she wore for swimming or when entertaining guests. After a few minutes of searching, she then decided on an alternate. It was a conservative red two-piece that she had worn on vacation last year. This one showed a bit more skin; however, was still considered modest. It had wide straps and full cut bottoms that should be safe enough to avoid any "wardrobe malfunctions."

Karen removed her sundress and laid it out on the bed. She then reached back and unfastened the hooks of her lacy white bra. It was such a relief for her breasts as she removed the garment and allowed the "girls" to breathe. The cool air licked at her nipples, making them harden even more than before.

She then removed the matching white panties and tossed them onto the bed next to the discarded bra. Karen put the bikini on and made the necessary adjustments. She took a look in the mirror. There was more skin on display than she would like, but not enough to be considered improper.

After putting on sunscreen, Karen decided to wear a white linen cover she purchased not long ago. She put her hair up in a loose bun then collected her sunglasses, a bottle of water, and the novel from her nightstand. She put all the items into a canvas bag, and she made her way outside.

She walked out onto the patio to find the boys sitting over by the pool. Karen called out, "Hi guys...I hope you don't mind if I join you." The two teens looked up and watched as the beautiful MILF walked towards the pool side table.

The boys joined her, and Matthew enthusiastically replied, "No worries, Mrs. Mitchell, you are welcome to join us anytime!"

Karen began to unload her items from the bag, "Why thank you, Matt. You are such a sweet boy." She was unaware that Matthew was taking the opportunity to enjoy the view of her exposed cleavage. "Did you boys remember sunscreen?"

Both of them replied in unison, "Yes, ma'am."

"Good because Jacob, you are fair-skinned and it's easy for you to sunburn."

Taking off her swimsuit cover, she said, "Well, boys...I think I'll go for a quick swim". Both Jacob and Matthew stared at her as she walked away towards to pool steps. Neither boy could avert their eyes...nor wanted to.

Karen swam a few laps in the refreshing water and could feel her internal "heat" begin to subside. She exited the pool and went over to her lounge chair to catch some rays and read her novel. The afternoon sun felt great on her skin.

Karen was very relaxed until she came across an erotic scene in her book. She could feel the tingling sensations return. She thought to herself, "What is wrong with me lately?" Karen did her best to ignore it, but the feelings began to intensify, and waiting on Robert was becoming less and less a possibility.

Reluctantly Karen set her book down beside the chair, then stood up and began walking towards the house. "Would you boys like some lemonade? It's getting hot out here."

Jacob replied, "Sounds great Mom...do you want some help?"

Waving him off, "NO, no, I got it, sweetie...thank you, though."

Karen entered the kitchen and closed the door behind her. She went over and got some glasses from the cupboard and the lemonade from the refrigerator. As she filled the glasses with ice, she glanced out the window.

Jacob and Matthew were again sitting on the edge of the pool. She could not help but notice how small and frail her son appeared sitting next to Matthew. It was hard to believe they were the same age. It was even harder to believe what Jacob was packing in his swimming trunks.

The two boys seemed to be in a very animated conversation...most likely arguing over Star Wars vs. Star Trek or one of their silly comic books.

"Come on, Jake...you have to admit...your mom is smoking hot!"

"Dude...that's my mother you're talking about."

Matthew smiled, "Yeah, I know...she's the hottest MILF at our school. I mean, she looks a lot like Denise Milani. How do you live in the same house as her and not go crazy?"

Karen watched her son through the window, and her mind became clouded with memories from the last few days. The feeling between her legs was growing more intense. She could not help but run her right hand down across her tummy until her fingers slid between her legs and across her mound. Her pussy was so wet she could feel the dampness through her bikini bottoms. Her fingers only helped to stoke the flames, and she groaned, "Darn it Rob, I can't wait any longer."

She eased her right hand inside her bikini bottoms and slid her middle finger along her juicy slit. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned as her fingers found her little magic button. Karen would have to hurry and chase down the orgasm in case the boys came looking for her.

She held onto the counter top with her left hand while keeping an eye on her son. Little did Karen know that she was the main topic of the boys' conversation as she watched them through the kitchen window.

Matthew continued, "You know every guy in school wants to do her."

"Shut up, Matt!" Jacob kicked water towards his best friend, "Hey...how about we talk about your mom. She's hot." Matthew's mom Nancy was a beautiful redhead. Jacob thought she resembled the actress Christina Hendricks.

Matthew replied, "Yeah, you're right about that. My mom is pretty hot...but I'm more into brunettes."

Meanwhile, back in the kitchen, Karen's fingers were soaked, and she could feel a trickle of fluid run down her leg. As she neared her goal, her knees began to weaken, and she gripped the counter top even tighter. She rubbed her pussy faster and bit her bottom lip in an attempt to keep quiet.

Karen groaned out loud as the orgasm quickly blossomed and radiated throughout her body. She closed her eyes and leaned forward against the counter. She whispered, "Oh yes!!" as her body jerked and twitched in ecstasy.

A few moments later, Karen remained still, enjoying the gentle aftershocks. Once she was able to catch her breath, she stood up straight and removed her hand from her bikini bottoms. She grabbed a kitchen towel and wiped the evidence from her leg. Speaking to herself, "Well...that helped some...too bad, Rob missed out."

After a few minutes, she was able to straighten herself up. Karen then finished pouring the lemonade. Se placed the glasses on a tray and then went out to rejoin the boys by the pool.

On Sunday morning, Jacob got out of bed and threw on his robe then made his way down to the kitchen for some breakfast. When he got down there, he found his parents sitting across from each other at the table.

Like every Sunday morning, they were drinking coffee and reading the Sunday newspaper together. His mom was in her pink satin robe but appeared to have already showered, done her hair, and put on her makeup. His dad, however, still had the "fresh out of bed" look.

"Good morning Mom...Dad."

"Morning Champ," Robert replied.

Karen chimed in, "Hi sweetie...how are you this morning?"

"I'm okay."

Karen sipped her coffee, "If you want, you can eat some cereal for breakfast. After church, we're going out to lunch, and then your dad has a golf outing this afternoon. He's playing with the President of the company. This could be a good sign of his promotion."

Robert was currently a Regional Manager for Conway Enterprises. He had been with Conway for ten years. With dedication and long hours, Robert worked his way up through management. Now he was the top candidate for a Vice-President position. It would mean a bit more traveling, but the increased benefits greatly outweighed the sacrifice. He loved his family and wanted to ensure their financial future.

Jacob saw the cereal and milk already on the table. He went over to the cabinet and got a bowl and spoon then sat down beside his mom at the table. While pouring cereal into his bowl, "Dad, you haven't played golf in a long time."

Robert replied, "Yeah, it has been a while, but I am looking forward to getting back out there."

Karen interjected, "Your dad used to be quite good. In fact, back in college, he was on the golf team."

In mock amazement, Jacob replied, "Wow!...imagine that...Dad, the athlete."

Karen looked at Jacob, then winked, "Your old mom is into jocks!!"

Jacob laughed, "Wow, Dad...Tiger Woods dodged a bullet." Karen then busted out laughing.

Robert folded down the newspaper, "I'll have you know I always wanted to be more like Jack Nicklaus."

Jacob frowned as he poured the milk over his cereal, "Jack who? OH! You mean that old actor that played the "Joker" in the Bat-Man movie?"

Robert looked at his son in confusion and replied, "What? NO!! That's Jack NICHOLSON! I'm talking about Jack Nicklaus...the greatest golf champion of all time."

Jacob looked at his mom in confusion.

Karen laughed again.

Robert looked up at the clock on the microwave, "Oh, it's getting late...I better go get a shower." He looked to Karen, "Honey, did you remember to pick up some new razor blades?"

Karen set down her coffee cup, "Yes, sweetheart, I put them in the drawer in the bathroom. Do you need me to show you where?"

Robert stood up, "You might...I can never find anything in there."

Karen stood up, "Okay, come on...stop being so dramatic." She led Robert out of the kitchen.

Robert stopped and looked back at Jacob, "Jack Nicklaus...the Golden Bear." Jacob shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his breakfast. He could hear his dad as they went up the stairs, "But the boy doesn't even know about Jack Nicklaus!!"

After a couple of minutes, Karen returned to the kitchen and sat down in her chair next to Jacob. Taking a sip of coffee, "I swear...I love that man with all my heart, but he would have trouble finding his rear-end with both hands."

Jacob laughed at her comment and took a sip of orange juice. Karen then continued, "So...what do you have planned this afternoon?"

"Not much, why?"

"Well...while "Jack" is out playing golf, I was going to go to the mall and do some shopping. You want to come along?"

"Maybe," Jacob replied, "I have been saving up for the new Star Wars game that just got released, but I may be short a few bucks."

Karen put her elbow on the table and rested her chin in her hand, "Well...if a certain young man would be willing to escort his old mom today...those last few bucks might just find their way into his pocket."

Jacob replied happily, "You got a deal!!" He then stood up and took the empty bowl and glass over to the sink behind them. "Mom...I do have one problem, though."

Turning in her chair to look at him, "What's that, sweetie?"

Jacob turned back towards her and opened his robe. "I have to deal with this somehow."

Karen looked down to see the massive bulge in his boxer shorts. Motioning with her hands, "Oh my goodness, Jake...cover that up...your dad could come down here any minute!!"

"Mom, don't worry...he's in the shower, right?"

"Yes, he's in the shower, but not for very long." "Go up to your room and take care of it."

He closed his robe and retied the sash. "I tried earlier, Mom, and I am still having trouble finishing, and yes, I tried what you showed me."

Karen stood up from the table and walked over to the sink to wash her coffee cup. "Well, I am not doing that while your dad is in the house." She looked over at Jacob, "Maybe I can help you later."

"But Mom...it hurts now."

Karen turned the water off and turned from the sink, "No "buts" Jacob. Now...go try a cold shower or something." She grabbed a towel and dried her hands, "We need to get ready for church."

Jacob could tell she would not budge, especially with his dad in the house. "Oh, alright." He left the kitchen disappointed, but he could always try again later.

Later that morning, Karen was at church with her family. They sat on the sixth pew from the front with Jacob to her left and Robert on her right. Karen had been attending the Grace Baptist Church her entire life. Her grandparents were founding members. This was where she and Robert were married. Last year their daughter Rachel got married here at this church also.

Karen usually loved attending service, but today was different. She sat in her usual spot like every other Sunday only to feel guilty and anxious. She had a sense of paranoia that the entire congregation knew what she had done with her son, and it made her feel like a dirty hypocrite.

She clutched her Bible and prayed for forgiveness and guidance on how to move forward in this situation. If only she could receive some sort of sign or message to help ease her conflict. Ironically enough, the sermon from Pastor David Miller that morning would do just that.

Pastor Miller's message was about the role of the family unit in God's plan. He spoke about how families should cling together and help each other no matter the obstacle. The pastor pointed out scripture that helped Karen to realize that it was her duty as a mother to help her son. Her child was in need, and she could not abandon him. She felt, after all, partially responsible for his condition.

As the sermon continued, she began to feel better and felt the burden on her heart lifted. Karen made the decision then and there to walk with her son through this valley, but at the same time, she would need to set strict boundaries.

After lunch, the Mitchell family was back home. Jacob had changed from his church clothes and into shorts and a Star Wars tee-shirt. He was in his room playing on his computer awaiting his mom for their trip to the mall.

Robert was in the master bedroom with Karen. He was buttoning up his polo shirt, preparing to leave for the golf course. Karen stood in the walk-in closet wearing only panties and a bra, trying to decide what to wear for the afternoon. She called out to Robert, "Were you able to find your golf clubs?"

Robert walked up to the closet and leaned against the door frame. He laughed, "Yeah, I found them...had to clean off the rust. It makes me wonder how rusty my actual golf game will be."

Karen pulled out a dress that she decided to wear. She walked over to her husband and said, "Well, just remember, Honey, you haven't played in quite a while. Don't worry about impressing anyone...just go have fun." Karen then walked past Robert to the full length mirror, where she began to get dressed.

Robert admired how lovely his wife looked in her matching bra and panties. As she pulled the dress up past her curvy hips, he couldn't help but notice how the movements made her big lovely tits jiggle inside her bra, "After all these years and you still have the best rack I have ever seen."

Karen sighed as she finished putting on the dress, "Rob...you know I don't like derogatory terms like that." She then turned her back to him and asked, "Zip me up?"

As Robert ran the zipper up her back, he said, "I'm sorry, Honey, but you do have beautiful breasts."

Karen turned back around to Robert, "Thank you, Sweetheart, but when you refer to my breasts as a "rack" it makes me feel like a game animal tied down to the hood of "Billy Bob's" pick-up truck."

Robert laughed, "That would be an interesting sight."

Karen sighed and rolled her eyes.

Robert continued, "By the way, who's Billy Bob? Should I be worried?"
Karen slapped him on the arm and laughed, "You jerk...I swear...all you men are the same. It's as if your brains stop developing at the age of twelve."
Robert laughed, "Guilty as charged." He then looked at the clock and noticed the time, "I better get moving, or I'm going to be late."
Karen gave her husband a kiss, "Good luck today, and have fun. I'm going to go round up, Jake."
Karen went down the hall to Jacob's room. She stood in the doorway, "Hey Mister...you about ready to go?"
Shutting down his computer, he spun around in his chair and replied, "I'm ready...I was just waiting for you." He took a look at his mom and thought she looked beautiful.
Karen was wearing a blue cotton dress that came down to her knees. The bodice was form-fitting and showed off the magnificent curves of her bust line. She walked over and sat down on the side of the bed beside Jacob's chair. She spoke softly, "Can we talk for just a minute?"
Jacob set the game controller down on his desk, "Sure, Mom."
With her hands in her lap, Karen began, "I have been struggling this week with how to handle our situation."
"You mean my penis?"
She glanced at the door to make sure Robert was not near. She replied in an even softer voice, "Yes, your penis." Karen leaned in close, "And after much prayer and soul searching, I have decided that...for now...I will continue to help you with your problem."
Jacob began to smile, "You will?"
Karen sat back and put her hand up, "Hold on, buster...just until you can finish on your own."
Jacob nodded, "Yes, ma'am."
Karen continued, "I'm still very uncomfortable about doing this, but I don't see much choice. I cannot stand by and do nothing if I can be of help."
She continued, "We do, however, have to set some strict boundaries. I'm only going to help you when we are alone and never when your dad is in the house. We have to be very careful that no one ever finds out. I also expect you to keep trying on your own...deal?"
Jacob nodded his head, "Deal!" He then spat out really quick, "Will you still use your mouth?"
Karen dropped her head. She then sighed, and looked back up, "Jacob, my hands should be good enough. Remember, I am only doing this to help relieve the pain and prevent any possible blockage. So don't push it."
Jacob sighed, "Yes, ma'am." Then in a pleading voice, "It's just that when you used your mouth, I was able to finish much quicker."
She thought for a few seconds and remembered that it did seem to help him. Karen then somewhat relented, "Okay...maybe on occasion...IF you do your chores and keep up your grades. Can you do that?"
Jacob's nodded and smiled, "I can do that!!"
They both stood up and Karen held out her arms for a hug. Jacob moved in and wrapped his arms around his mom. With his face resting against her bosom, he said, "Thank you, Mom, for always taking care of me."
Karen rested her chin against the top of Jacob's head and replied, "Oh, you're welcome Baby. I'm your mom, it's my job." She then stroked his hair with her right hand and kissed the top of his head, "Meet me downstairs when you're ready." They ended their hug and she then turned and left the room.
Jacob called out, "Okay Mom...I'll be right down."
After Jacob finished up in the video game store, he was ready to go find his mom. After a quick text, he found out her location and went to meet up with her. When he arrived, he saw her looking at some dresses and walked up to her.
Karen noticed him and said, "Well, there you are. Did you get your game?"
Jacob held up the bag, "Yes, I did...thanks for the extra money."
She smiled at him, "You're welcome, Sweetie."
Jacob looked around, and Karen had several shopping bags at her feet, "Looks like you've been busy."
Karen giggled, "Yes, I have. Well, I found some cute outfits, plus I needed some new undergarments" Karen then turned to Jacob and held up two dresses, "What do you think of these? I'm considering buying them...they're both on sale."
"Yeah...they look great Mom." He then stepped up closer and whispered, "Can we leave soon?"
Karen gave a displeased look, "Now, Jake, just because you have what you came for does not mean I am finished shopping."
Jacob kept his voice low, "No...not that."
Karen looked Jacob in the eyes, and he motioned down with his head. She then looked down at Jacob's crotch and saw the massive lump in his shorts. "Oh, no, Jacob...now?"
Jacob shrugged, "Sorry, Mom...you know I can't control it."
She lowered her voice, "It will have to wait...there are a couple more stores I want to get to."
He whispered, "It's hurting pretty bad...plus, it's impossible to hide." Karen noticed how it bulged out, and she had to agree he was right about that.
Jacob rubbed his hand over the lump in his shorts, and Karen slapped it away. "Don't do that...someone could see."
"Well, what do I do? It wont go down."
Karen knew she could not allow Jacob to parade through the mall in that condition. She thought for a moment and then noticed the door to one of the dressing rooms was wide open. Karen surveyed the store, and it appeared all of the sales staff were busy helping customers. Grabbing the bags at her feet, she said, "Help me with these."
Jacob picked up a few of the bags and followed Karen over to the dressing room. They stopped just outside, and Karen took another glance around the store. Seeing that no one was looking, she guided Jacob inside, then closed and locked the door behind them.
She hung the two dresses on a hook and then strategically placed all the bags at the bottom of the door. Karen hoped it would be enough to hide the fact that Jacob was in there with her.
Jacob asked, "Mom? What's-?" She put her finger up to her lips to signal him to be quiet.
Karen motioned her son to the back of the small room where she had him lean up against the wall. She got down on her knees in front of him and then unbuckled his belt and pulled down his shorts and underwear. Jacob's cock sprang out from its confines and nearly slapped her in the face.
Karen knew they had to be quick, so without any hesitation, she grabbed the shaft with both hands and put her lovely mouth to work.
Jacob was taken a bit by surprise by her aggressive actions, but he had no complaints. He watched her head bob back and forth and could see the combination of her saliva and his pre-cum dribble down her chin. The feeling was exquisite, and it took all self-control not to moan out loud. He wished it could last longer, but he knew he would not be able to hold out.
All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. Both Jacob and Karen froze. A young female voice from the other side asked, "Ma'am? Are you finding everything you need?"
Karen took Jacob's cock out of her mouth, but continued to stroke the shaft, "Yes, I have everything I need...thank you."
The sales clerk replied, "Okay then...just let us know if we can help."
They heard the sales lady walk away and Jacob mouthed, "That was close." Karen nodded her head in agreement. She then put Jacob's cock back into her mouth and continued.
Karen could not believe what she was doing...this was not like her at all. She considered herself a respectable wife and mother, but now here she was in a dressing room at the mall, giving her son a blowjob.
She thought of the people just outside the door of the dressing room. It would be so scandalous for them to get caught. The thought actually gave her a small thrill and she could feel a slight tingle in her pussy.
After only a few minutes, Jacob could feel the end was near, and he knew he had to warn his mother. He whispered, "Mom...I'm getting close. We don't...have a towel."
Karen pulled back and whispered, "Don't worry about that, just let it out." She then wrapped her lips around the head of his meaty spear and began to swirl her tongue around the sensitive tip. Along with her mouth and the vigorous stroking of his shaft, she quickly pushed her son over the edge. Jacob put his hands in Karen's thick brown hair and held on as his cock fired it's hot and creamy load into her waiting mouth.
"Nnnnnnnngggggg," Jacob moaned as he tried his best to keep quiet. Karen swallowed as fast as she could, but the copious amount of each blast was too much. In order not to choke, she allowed some cum to escape her mouth. It ran down her chin and collected on her well-endowed chest.
Once Jacob's balls were emptied, Karen pulled back and licked clean the deflating cock. Jacob whispered, "Wow, Mom...that was so cool!!"
Karen gave him a faint smile and stood up. She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed the unmistakable stain on her chest. Jacob was buckling his belt and said, "Oh, Mom, I'm sorry about that."
While cleaning the corner of her mouth with her finger, she whispered, "It's okay...I'll just have to change into another dress." Karen turned to Jacob, " You go on and sneak out, but be careful no one sees you leaving." Jacob nodded and then cracked the door open, peeked out, and saw no one was around, so he was able to make a quick escape.
Karen then closed the door and took off the stained dress and stuffed it into one of the bags. She put on one of the new dresses and retouched her make-up. After straightening herself up, she then went to go make her purchase.
Karen told the clerk that she would like to wear the dress home. After leaving the store, they met back up and were able to finish shopping.
Later on, they were back home, and Jacob helped his mom carry the bags into the house. After that, he sprinted up to his room to try out his new game.
Karen put away all the new items she purchased and then changed into more comfortable clothes. She sent a text to Robert, asking him when he would be arriving home. He sent a reply text telling her that they were going to grab dinner after their round of golf was complete.
Karen set her phone down onto her nightstand and went down the hall to Jacob's room. She found him lost in his own little world as he immersed himself into his new video game, "Well, your dad is going to be late, so it will be just us for dinner. How does pizza sound?"
Jacob, busy with his game, replied, "Sure, that sounds great."
"Okay...well, I am going to lie down and read for a while. When you get hungry, just let me know."
Karen then turned to walk back down the hall, and Jacob replied, "Okay Mom...thanks." She returned to her room. There she closed the door, climbed into her bed, and then positioned the pillows behind her back.
The dressing room incident with Jacob earlier had left Karen extremely horny. She was in desperate need to masturbate, but she was determined to hold out until Robert got home. She picked up the novel from her nightstand and settled in to read for a while and then maybe take a nap.
About thirty minutes later, Jacob put the controller down onto the desk. He had been so wrapped up in the game, he did not realize it was dinner time. Jacob stood up, stretched, and went down the hall to find his mom, so they could order some pizza.
Arriving at her bedroom, he found the door closed. Before Jacob could knock, a sound came from the other side...it sounded like someone moaning. He put his ear up to the door, and he could make out the muffled voice of his mom, "Yes! Yes! Mmmmmmmm! Ohhh, Yeeessss!"
Over the next couple of weeks, Karen would "help" Jacob about every other day as long as Robert was not home. During the week, he would come home from school and complain that his genitals were hurting and swelling. She would then lead him upstairs and lock them inside his room. Behind the locked door, Jacob would remove his pants and underwear and lie on his bed with his back against the headboard. Karen would then climb onto his bed and settle in between his outstretched legs.
Karen would try to stick with just using her hands, but after a few minutes, she would find herself sucking and slobbering on her son's impressive cock. Lately, she had become concerned about her lack of reluctance to help Jacob and her increased sex drive. She was masturbating daily...mostly because Robert was either too tired or not around to help her out.
Karen prayed that soon, all would go back to normal. So far, luckily, Robert had no clue. Every time guilt crept in, she reminded herself that it was her duty as a mother to help her son. She kept her faith that it would not be long before all this was just a distant memory.
One Thursday, Jacob came home from school to find his mom in the garage unloading groceries from her SUV. He walked up to her, "Hey, Mom."
Karen turned to find Jacob standing behind her, "Hi, sweetie, would you mind helping me with these?"
"Sure, no problem," Jacob said as he grabbed several of the grocery bags. They walked into the house and placed the bags onto the kitchen table.
Karen began to unload the groceries, "So how was school?"
Jacob grabbed a can of Coke from the refrigerator and sat down at the table, "It went well." He popped open the cold can then took a sip. "I have some good news."
Karen smiled, "Oh? Do tell!" She then sat down at the table.
Jacob reached into his book bag and pulled out some papers, then slid them across the table toward Karen, "It's my Spanish exam from the other day."
Karen picked up the sheets, and a big smile spread across her beautiful face, "A 98?? Jacob, that's wonderful!! I thought you were worried about this exam?"
Jacob took another sip of his drink, "I was Mom. It's weird, but it seems lately I'm able to remember things much better than I used to.
Suddenly alarm bells went off inside Karen's head. She wondered if this had anything to do with the WICK-Tropin hormone. Could this be another unintentional side effect? If so, maybe, this was a sign that some good could come from this situation. Perhaps there was a silver lining in this cloud, after all.
Karen handed the test back to Jacob, "Well, I'm sure your dad will be just as thrilled as I am. Be sure and show that to him tonight." Karen stood up from her chair and walked over behind Jacob. She put her hands on his shoulders, "I'm so proud of my smart little man." She then returned to putting groceries away into the pantry.
Jacob remained seated at the table and chatted with his mom telling her about the rest of his day. While sitting there, he watched Karen putting away the groceries. The sight of her curvy backside clad in tight blue jeans made his cock begin to stir.
Jacob stood up and threw the empty Coke can into the recycle bin. He then picked up some items from the table and walked over to his mother, "Mom, would you please help me today?"
Karen then replied while putting canned goods onto the shelf, "What about homework?"
He was quick to respond as he handed some canned beans to his mom, "I have none...tomorrow is a teacher workday so no school."
Karen placed a few more items onto the shelf, "Okay, but I need to finish this first. She then gave him a quick smile, "Go on up to your room...I'll be there in a few minutes."
"Awesome...thanks, Mom." Jacob grabbed his book bag and started to leave.
Karen stopped him, "Hey! Hold on, mister." She tapped her cheek with her finger, "You have to pay the piper."
Jacob gave his mom a quick kiss on the cheek and then took off upstairs.
That night while the trio sat at the dinner table, Jacob told his dad about the Spanish exam. Robert proudly said, "Good job Jake, especially since Spanish is the subject that seems to give you the most trouble."
Jacob took another bite of food, "Thanks, Dad...Mom has been a tremendous help lately."
Robert then replied, "Well, whatever you two are doing, it seem to be working. So keep it up." Karen could feel her cheeks blush. She thought that her sweet husband would think differently if he knew the methods of her helping.
"Don't worry, Dad, that's the plan," Jacob said as he smiled at his mom. She returned his look with an expression to convey, "don't be funny."
Karen wiped her lips with her napkin and attempted to change the subject, "Oh, I have some news also. Rachel and Scott are coming to visit this weekend."
Rachel was Karen and Robert's older child. Rachel stood 5' 7" and inherited Robert's blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. Like Karen, she had been a cheerleader all through high school and college. She was also a beauty, just like her mom.
Rachel now lived in Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband, Scott Morgan. She worked for an accounting firm, and Scott was a banking auditor. They met when Rachel was attending the University of Georgia, and the young couple was married last year.
Robert took a drink of iced tea, "Well, that's a pleasant surprise, when will they arrive?"
Karen replied, "Tomorrow evening is what Rachel said on the phone today."
Jacob felt the wind go out of his sails. He loved his sister very much and would like to see her. However, with her and Scott in the house, that could interrupt the sessions with his mom. "How long are they visiting?" Jacob asked while trying to appear excited.
Karen looked his way, "The whole weekend. She told me they have something to discuss with us."
Robert looked at Karen, "Do you think maybe she's pregnant?"
Karen replied, "I was thinking the same thing. That would be exciting, but I'm still too young to be a grandmother."
Robert then reached over and grabbed Karen's hand, "I do know one thing...you would be the prettiest grandma in the entire state."
Karen jerked back a little and joked, "ONLY the state?" They both laughed and leaned in for a kiss.
Jacob watched his parents and felt a slight thrill as his dad kissed his mother's lips...the same lips that earlier in the day were tightly wrapped around his cock. He then jokingly spoke up, "Okay, you two...get a room!"
With no school on Friday, Jacob slept in that morning. He got out of bed, showered, and dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt. He then made his way down to the kitchen, where he found his mom bent over unloading the dishwasher. Jacob stood in the doorway to admire the view of his mom's sexy round ass, and immediately, his cock began to react.
After a few seconds, Karen stood up straight and turned to find Jacob standing there, "Oh...good morning sleepy head...you finally get up?"
"Yeah...I was up a little late playing some games."
Karen was wearing a yellow knee-length cotton dress. It had buttons all up the front and fit nicely to her curvy figure and exposed a small amount of cleavage. She had on light makeup, and her hair was done up fashionably...Jacob admired how beautiful she looked.
Jacob went over to the counter to fix himself some toast. "You look nice, Mom...going out?"
Karen was putting dishes away into the cabinet, "Thank you, baby. I'm going to meet up with Nancy in a little while. She is doing some redecorating in their house and asked me to go with her to some antique shops."
Jacob sat down at the table, "Cool...I'm going over to Matt's...can I catch a ride?"
Karen replied as she closed the cabinet door, "Of course you can." She then sat down in the chair beside Jacob, and they chatted while he ate his breakfast.
After Jacob was finished eating, he took his dishes over to the sink and asked, "When do you plan to leave?"
While putting the orange juice back into the refrigerator, she replied, "Not for a while yet...an hour or so."
Jacob stepped up to Karen and spoke softly, "Do you think you can help me before we go?"
Karen, slightly taken aback, replied, "Jake, I just helped you yesterday!"
Jacob sat back into his chair, "I know Mom and I'm sorry for asking so soon, but it hurts again Look...it's swelling up too."