Adultery Wife predicament - by YLTS

Epilogue (Part-1)

First thing that I did once I woke up the next day morning was to send a request for another week's extension of my local holiday. In my dizzy sleepiness, I heard my kids coming over to me and saying bye's while they left for their daily classes. I was dead sleeping for all the time I remembered….Later my maid told me that I had slept almost till evening.

However, once I woke up around evening, I went to bathroom to freshen up. The second that my feet touched the bathroom floor, my hands moved frantically over my body and removed all my clothes away.
- Shiitttt….I felt more comfortable without clothes. My body was now used to the free air rather than being closed inside the confines of clothes. As I turned towards the mirror, I was dumbfounded with what I saw in front of me. It was after a full month that I was looking at me….!
- My skin was glowing....my face was radiant…!
- Pink nipples were pointing right out from my taut breasts…absolutely no sag…!
- I saw my stomach to be flat and my naval was so erotic without a single flab and my fair skin seemed more fairer…!
- God…My pussy was beautiful…..I saw the red cunt lips pouting and vibrating…!
- As I turned sideways….Uffffmmmm….I moaned…!
- There were my two ass cheek proudly jutting outwards tight and round…!
- My thighs felt solid and my feet were fabulous with those specially designed payals…!
- Without even realizing…my hands dropped down and took charge of my waiting pussy…..!!!!
- Few seconds later, I was almost spasming with my orgasm and I blacked out….!!!!

Kids reached back home by late evening and I welcomed them in a pleasant way. Maid had cooked few of their special dishes. They were quite interested to know where I was for all these days and most importantly, how did I came back looking so exquisite….I was able to back up on the same story what Haresh told them and more or less I felt that they bought the lies.

Couple of times, I noticed my elder one 'Namrata' looking at me in a very curious manner. She was already a teenager, maybe she understands something, I thought. After their usual chatter, I saw them going to bed. I noticed Namrata's legs while I was tucking her in…..!
- Oh God….!!! Her skin was so fair that I felt licking right there…!!!
- I felt my cunt lips opening….Shiitttt…..!!!
- I ran out from their room….Fuuuuccckkkkk….What was I thinking….!!!
- Ah, you are there….I heard Haresh's voice from the main room…!
- Darling….You should take rest more…Why are you up now? He was talking to me but his words didn't had any sort of meaning….!
- WHY DON'T YOU GO AND FRESHEN'UP 'DAAARRRLING'….??? I retorted back in a shout…!
With a surprised look, I saw him opening his mouth to reply something back…but resigned. He left quickly to the bedroom and slightly closed the door.
- Ohh fucccckkk…I cursed….!
- My brain reminded that I needed a cock desperately….!!!!
- The need for any damned cock was critical…!
I found my feet taking me towards the bedroom. As I opened the door, I saw Haresh in his boxers and about to strip it down on his way to the bathroom. He was startled at the noise of the door opening and as he found me standing there and he relaxed a bit.
- What are you doing here Keerthi ?
- Keep your wretched mouth shut you bastard….curse left my mouth as a normal discussion...!!!
With those words, I started to walk towards him. His eyes popped out in wonder as he heard my curses. And I saw his face darkening. I dropped down to my haunches immediately as I reached in front of him. Before even he realized, his boxers were down at his feet.
- Yuuuuccck…….That was the first reaction that my throat left as I saw his small penis cladded within the curly bush...!
- But, I wanted a cock….Any cock…!!!
- My mouth closed in forward...I felt him getting tensed and shaking his hips backwards. Without a second to loose, my hands cupped his sagging ass cheeks as my lips closed in over his limp dick.
- Ppphhewwwww….eeeessshhhh.....I had to shut my nose completely to avoid the nauseating smell from his unclean groin...!
- Still I wanted a cock…..any cock for that matter….!!!
- My mouth started to swallow his cock….!!
- It just took me just a fraction of a second to take his entire cock inside my mouth….!
- It was a puny little toy inside my mouth…!!
- Uuuuuhhh Keerttthiii….He moaned as he touched my head….!
- DON'T TOUCH ME…..I thundered to him without leaving the cock from my mouth….that much space was left out in my mouth other than his dipstick…!!!
- I saw his frightened expression as he removed his hands off my head…!
- Within these few seconds, his cock was fully engorged inside my mouth….!
- I clamped my lips tightly at the base of his cock and I found that it's length reached hardly to my middle teeth and the girth was absolutely nothing to me…!
- It just took a few licks from my tongue to the underside of his cockhead that I felt him jerking…!
- Uuuuuhh…take it my dear….take it all….He was shaking his entire body….!
- There it was…..!!!!!
- A few drops of warm semen dropped out from his puny cock…And it tasted too starchy….!!!!
- I had to remove my mouth immediately as the taste of his cum felt like shitttt….!!!
- I ran into the bathroom and spit his cum….And I saw that there were only few drops of his yellow colored semen mixed with my spit….!!!
- What is this guy….? Fuccccckkkkk….I cursed loudly….!!! As I washed my face and walked out, I saw him fumbling and fidgeting around the bed and not looking directly to me.
- Thhh…Thhaaa…Thaank you dear…His mouth left those words as I gave him way to enter the bathroom….!
- Oh Gaaaaawdddd……I wanted a cockkkkkk…..Tears formed in my eyes…!!!
- What have I become now…a cock craving slut....!!!
- Shiitttt….!!!! I drooped down to the kingsize bed and took the blanket right between my legs and tightly clamped it inwards to pacify my throbbing cunt. Slowly, I drifted to sleep.

That became a repetition for the next few days. I loathed Haresh's touch over my skin and he wanted me to give him the best blowjob of his life. In between, I tried to contact my mother-in-law by phone and found that she has not returned back from her pilgrimage….! What the fuck was happening….!!!

During the first off week, as I was alone in the house, I was masturbating all the time till children arrived. I used to lodge anything that I could find in the house to remove the itch of my cunt. Even I went to a level where I took one cucumber from the fridge to dig it inside my pussy to release my pressure. And finally, the week was over and I was about to re-start my job in office.

Monday morning, I took my car keys and drove to the office parking. My mind was all set to give Baluram, the elevator doorman, an eyeful so that he could do his handful mischief later. To make that happen, I had left one hour earlier so that there would be very less people around the building and office. I was wearing a normal sari as I used to wear before because I didn't wanted to create any sort of discussion in the office. But, the way I dressed would help Baluram immensely….I wanted to see his squirming face…!!!

As I parked and closed the door of my car, I lowered my sari's knot below the belly button to lot more lower showing my entire midriff and the belly chain around my naval. A little more lower, I knew that my pussy would've been visible…! My breasts were filling my blouse with a vengeance and immediately I kneaded them and pinched both my nipples so that it would thrust out wildly through the material. Slowly, I took hold of the sari from below and lifted a little to show my payal cladded feet and a small area of my ankles and toes enclosed in a pair of open high heels. And with that, I started to walk towards the elevator. As my main motive was to entice the old beggar to squirm with his cock. While walking, my eyes ensured that there was no one else in the parking area and waiting for the elevator.

As expected, he was sitting in his stool inside the elevator and as he heard the voice of my high heels, he looked at me.
- Oh Goddd…..My cunt creamed right there as I saw his facial expression…!!!
- He was undressing me with his eyes so quickly that I saw his hands moving inside his pockets and tugging his cock….!!!
- His eyes were glued to my naval and I even felt that my sari's knot getting unlocked by his stare….!!!
- I wanted to explore more of his discomfort…!!!
- Baluram, can you please help me to carry some files from my car ?? I can't take it alone from there…!!! With a seductive smile, I turned back to him and walked with my butt squiggling to his face…..I heard him hiccuping and running behind me like a dog and I knew he would split open my buttocks right there, if given a chance.

Once we reached my car, I opened the boot space and immediately stepped in front of him and bent forward to put my head inside as if trying to locate the files that I wanted him to carry. At the same time, my pallu 'accidentally' dropped into the boot space and I thrusted my wide ass right towards him and my hands pretended to get busy in searching the files. I started to squiggle sideways and bend more into the boot.

During this time, I clasped the front of my sari and pulled it a bit more upwards and thrusted the cloth between my thighs and against my throbbing pussy. This was in fact, for Baluram to see my bare feet till my calves…I wanted him to drink my entire fair skin hungrily. While all this was happening, my eyes found Baluram vigorously tugging inside his dirty pants and of course I knew that he was squeezing his thing.

- Fucckkk….my ass was not showing enough…I felt…!
- First there was my sari, inside a petticoat and down inside my panties…!!
- The more I was thrusting my hips to him and making my ass wider, the more I wanted him to rip open my ass and fuck me right there….!!!
- My cunt was spasming inside…!!!
- The only relief was to tug my thighs more tightly to give pressure over my labia and clit…!!!!
- God…Oh God….What have I transformed into…???
- I felt a tiny drop of orgasm leaving my cunt and drenching my panty…!!!!
- Ohhh….Baluram…I think, I forgot the files in my house…With that I shook myself and took the fallen pallu back to my shoulder and closed the boot.
- Oh….Nice.....He was embarrassed and mumbled few words…and started to walk behind me to the elevator.
- I felt good...!!!
As we reached there, I made sure that my knot was properly back up over my naval and sari was covering my skin in the necessary areas. He slid back into his seat and I saw him tossing and turning uncomfortably muttering gibberish….It didn't made any sense to me.
- As we were about to reach my floor, I saw something in his groin….!!!!
- My God…!!!…..He actually came and was having a huge wet spot in his pants..!!!
- Shiiitttt…that was why he was so uncomfortable to sit properly…He was actually cummming….!!!
- I walked out from the elevator to my floor with a resolution….!!!!
- The petticoat was killing me…!!!
- Also, later as I realized the lust filled looks from everyone in office and around our community was enough to take me over the edge.

Most importantly, I wanted to see Baluram's discomfort. Next day evening, I went to the mega mall that was located at another side of the city and found what I was looking for. I spend a good deal of money and bought a whole new wardrobe of inner wear mainly thongs, bikini type body shorts, hipsters, g-strings, strapless bras, sports bras, bandeaus, single knot bikini bra, sarongs etc.

Next day was a breeze….! I was wearing a bandeau bra and a g-string inside my sari….The chiffon material and my blouse was giving me constant friction over my entire skin that helped me to fight off the need to press my hand into my pussy every time someone stared at me. With this change, I found people staring at my body longingly with desire burning in their eyes, men and women alike….!!!

My work was going well and I received lots of complements from women folks and my juniors about my new, healthy and fresh look. To complement that and also to lighten up my sexual mood, I started to take yoga lessons from my home with assistance of a DVD. The best part of this was; my entire body and limbs was forced to be flexible during the last thirty days and now, even a complete back stretch was a child's play to me. Even my kids started to complement and join me in my workout.

During one of these days, I head a buzz that our chairman Mr. Lokia Chamanwala was arriving for a conference in our office for a day. As we all knew this man from the news, most of the staff never had the privilege to meet the big man himself in person including me. So, excitement flew all over our office building and immediately we found ourselves cleaning and tidying our cabins and seats to present a professional attire for his arrival.

Next day morning, I wore a dark green silky type sari with blood red pallu with yellow shades. I matched it with a black strapless bra and black thong that produced an erotic yet splendid vision. As I checked in the mirror, I realized that this could even go as a party wear, but the way that my backless blouse had couple of knots and as I covered my naval a bit more, my attire felt charmingly professional and good to me. I completed the look with a fake dangling belly button clip-on and covered it with my sari's pallu. My kids commented with their 'hot' remarks and I knew I was dressed extremely well in comparison to all the new generation hotties in the office.

When I was walking to the elevator, I pushed my sari knot down to the maximum to give Baluram the complete vision of my fair skinned naval and the clip-on belly ring dangling. As I walked near him, I saw Baluram trying his hardest possible to squeeze his pecker to drink all what I was revealing. There was no one in the elevator as I noticed. As the elevator started to move up, I turned my back to him and removed my pallu from my shoulder.
- Baluram….Are all the knots tied properly behind ? I didn't get time to check before I left home…!!!!
- Pleeese, can you check for me quickly ? With that question, I bent my head forward a little and thus opening up my entire back to his sexed up eyes.
- Hmmm….aaaahhh…Ma'aam….everything is oooh..kay….I heard him stammering for words.
As I got the required response, I turned forward to see both his hands inside his trouser pockets….
- Poor bastard….his wife would really get her portion of sex today…or his mistress…whoever he is fucking….!!!
- Could it be me....!!!
- I bite my lower lip unknowingly imagining his session with me...I laughed as I reached my cabin and sat to adjust my sari back to normal. I was about to remove my clip-on belly ring, when suddenly the office boy came and announced to all that the 'Big' Boss has arrived downstairs and would meet everyone at their respective offices after his main conference.

We all went back to our seat and I got busy with my daily work schedule. Almost an hour finished and I heard a knock at my door to see two well dressed men and my boss 'Shivangi Marudanayagam' with them smiling and entering my cabin. I stood up to receive everyone and moved forward to greet.
- Hello Keerthi…Shivangi began…!
- Please meet our Chairman Mr. Chamanwala and our Regional Vice President Mr. Khorpade.
- Hello gentlemen…I greeted them and noticed that Mr. Lokia Chamanwala was hardly five feet tall and he was making up for his length with his military style built body, his head was shaved bald and face was clean shaven with a thick low beard running below his chin, i guessed his age somewhere around in his thirties or early forty. Mr. Khorpade was more of a lazy hog from his health, he was tall enough with a slight paunch and I felt just like Haresh's aura by looking at him and around his fifties.
- This is Keerthi, she is looking after the business audit management and leading her team for this region.
- Well….It is my pleasure to meet you Ms. Keerthi….I heard a deep and powerful voice rising from the short man along with a strong handshake.
- Good to meet you…Mr. Khorpade was curt.
- We will meet again afterwards….You are doing a good job for us Keerthi…Keep it going that way….!!!! With those words and a look that pinched my cunt, Mr. Lokia walked away.
- Oh Maaaaannn….they are not even talking to anyone around, you know….Mallika entered my cabin with a mock sobbing face. She was my junior and was dressed like a slut…!!!!
- I smiled at her…and my brain registered why she was dressed like this...!
- Don't worry Malli….they are all very big people…let's just carry on with out work….!
- Hmmmm…ooukkaaay boss…..but, you know, most of us wanted to know little more of this Lokia guy….!!
- Why…?? I got surprised and my brain dived into curious mode…!
- You know….this Lokia Chamanwala is well known for his 'SPECIAL' parties that he conducts at some places plus these parties are only for 'SPECIAL' guests.
- What is so 'SPECIAL'…?….I chimed in to know a little office gossip…and inwardly, I wanted to know that sort of 'SPECIAL' was she talking about…!
- Keertthiiii…she swayed her body and rolled her eyes…You are so naive and of course you don't join us for our parties…so you don't know the 'SPCIALS'…heheheheh…..!!
- Commmon Malli….tell me now….don't make me beg for this…..tell me….!!
- Hmmmmooouukaaaay….Mallika came and sat opposite me and started….!
- Well, you know this guy is the only son of Mr. Sharid Chamanwala and he was born out of the marriage…!
- Meaning….I rolled my eyes now…!
- Oooofffooooh Keerthi….!!! This guy Sharid got a girl pregnant when he was a teenager…heheheh….you know when he was doing it for the first time…he married that girl after they both reached eighteen years..and by that time, they had a for year old boy running around.....heheheheh….!!!
- Aaaaaahh…okay okay…heheheh…I joined her laugh…!
- So, father and son are more like friends rather than their actual relationship….!
- What does this has to do with the party…? I wasn't able to connect the dots…!
- Keeertthiiii….wait…..let me tell you now….!
- When the senior Chamanwala actually started partying out real time, this boy Lokia was already a teenager and his mother passed away at that time. This event actually gave a huge break to the senior and junior Chamanwala's. Without any string to hold them, and with the back-up of their business empire and billions, their friends and connections changed to whole different level. For past many years, they started an event which has in turn transformed into a full-on thrash party where you get anything and everything.
- What do you mean…??? I was still unable to follow her…!!
- Oh Gossh…You are a real light bulb…!!!! She screeched mockingly at me…!!
- It means that, if you get a chance to join this so called 'SPECIAL' party, you will be given every single pleasure that a human being can call for….Physical, Sexual or I mean - anything and bloody everything…..!
- Oooouuhhh…..does it mean that whatever the people needs will be available for them..? I quizzed again…!!!
- Shhiittt Keeerthi….are you listening to me or not…..??? Mallika continued….They announce and keep their event secretly all over the world…I mean….Anywhere they fancies, they keep it….!!!
- Oh….My mouth opened in awe…!
- The biggest challenge is that, people like us can listen to the stories and then have dreams….because, the people who join the father and son for these sort of parties will be billionaires themselves…!
- Oh God….you are right...of course...I murmered…!
- Keerthi....What else can I say…You know, we all know about something that happened last year while they had their blast..!
- Whatt…Whaat happened…??? I became more curious now…!
- They held their event somewhere in a latin american country that has the special farms where all the latest amnesties are available for pleasuring such mad men…!
- So....See Keerthi…this is a gossip story….no one knows if this is actually true or not, okay…!!!
- Sure….okay…I agreed to her…!
- During their special event, someone fancied an Indian personality…!
- And you know, a chartered flight reached India within four hours….Four Hours Keerthi…Mallika's eyes were bulging out….!
- Then what happened...I quizzed more...!
- And they took this woman who is someone really famous and also happily married….within hours, this person was carried and taken to their 'SPECIAL' party and returned back after a week or so….!!!
- Oh My God….!!!!! I cried in shock…!!!
- Oh Yeaaah babe….yeah….that is the kind of power these people has….!!!
- And why are you so disappointed now..? I asked her…!!!
- Hehehheheh…Keerthi….she rolled her eyes again….You know, most of us thought that he would pick one of us for his next event, if we try to impress with our physical gifts….hehehehheh….She jerked her ass as she stood and laughed away…!

- Hmmmmm….I thought about what Mallika told me. It sounded pretty erotic stuff and without realizing, I was already getting wet inside. To counter my constant arousal and dripping pussy, I had found a way to keep a napkin inside my thong just to cover my cunt so that the droplets won't spread out…I was mainly worried because I wasn't wearing petticoats anymore, the only thing to stop my cunt juice smearing out was to keep a small pad to absorb….And that seemed to be a good solution…It was working…!!!!
- Keerthi…! I looked up from my computer to see Shivangi standing at the door…!
- Yeah…I replied…!
- Keerthi….A small problem…I need your help please…pleeease…!!! She was almost running to me…!
- I stood up and saw some hurt in her eyes….!
- Tell me, how can I help…I replied by taking her extended hand…!
- Keerthi….my son had met with an accident in his school and you know my husband is in China for business travel….I need to go and take care of my kid now….!
- Okkkay…go then…who is stopping you..?
- No…Noo…Keerthi….Now we have the top boss here and we have just finished our conference. During the conference, there was a discussion about the "Shershad Notation File Case" and now Mr. Lokia wants to see our verdict so that he can present it to the board of directors tomorrow.
- Okaaay…so what do you want me to do ? Do you want me to go to your son's school and take the kid to hospital ? I was really concerned now…!
- Ohhhh….noooo…noo….I will take care of it…..But, the problem is that, yesterday we all were cleaning up our offices and now, I am unable to locate this folder from the filing room. But, I have to rush out and he is there waiting for me to get this crap done….!!!
- Oohhh…okay….so shall I go and find this file for him then…? Will that help you…? I asked earnestly….!
- Uuuffff…Gaawd…you are my sweetheart….please….say sorry to him from my side for rushing out like this….you are my life saver Keerthi….!!!
- Ouukay…okay…go then….!!! I smiled back…!
As soon as she left, I picked my mini purse and left to the filing room which was right above my floor. So, I took the steps to reach there quickly rather than administering our elevator. It was with great speed that I reached the room and I saw him patiently sitting outside in a large sofa.
- God…this man was so small…but, looked like a really fit body....!
- Was this the great party animal that I heard about a few minutes back….I grinned to myself…!
- Hello Sir…I bent a bit forward to express my respect….!
- Ouuh…Hi…Keerthi…! What happened to Shivangi ? His question was polite but his eyes seemed cruel…!
- Sir, there has been a personal emergency for her kid and she had rush to hospital….I am here to get you the file that you were looking for…I extended my intention…!
- Oh…I hope everything would be alright…I can wait for her if you want…no worries…!
- No problem sir, it will be okay…I am her assistant and what good is there if we cannot support each other…I replied to him…!
- Hheheheh…Yesss…Yesss…Support…yes….Oh….By the way Keerthi….please call me Lokia….'SIR' is a very old fashioned expression of slavery…let's cut that out please….He was stern while saying all this…!
- Sure sir….Ooops…I mean…Lokia….You may sit here and relax and let me find this file for you now…I started to walk to the filing room….!
- Of course…I will…and Thank you for this 'support' Keerthi…he smiled…!

Epilogue (Part-2)

The filing room was a three way glass covered large room with multiple racks and stacks of folders filled methodically. There was a small stool that didn't had any steps except the top one for reaching the top layer of stacks. As I knew an approximate location of this file, I took the stool in one hand and walked past Mr. Lokia who was sitting right outside the glass where I was walking. It took sometime for me to search and finally locate the place where this file was….and unfortunately, I saw the file thrown to the topmost layer…I guessed this would have happened during yesterday's hurry…no wonder that Shivangi couldn't locate this.

Standing from the floor, there was no way that I could reach over and access the file and from my guess, I knew that even if I climbed on this stool, I would have to stretch my maximum to reach somewhere near that file…it was that bloody high. Somehow, my mind reached the resolution to try to grab the lower files because our chairman was waiting outside and I had already spend almost half hour by now.

I moved the stool to my front and the best option was to take my sari cloth from below and tie to my waist so that my legs would get some flexibility to maneuver while standing over this stool. I grabbed a handful of my sari from the knees and took and tied it to my waist. Same thing to my pallu, I wanted to use both my hands. So, I removed my pallu completely from my shoulder and hooked it to the same place at my waist. Now, I was standing with my top body bare open with a thin strip of green blouse that was backless and the sari cloth removed away from bottom and thus displaying both my legs till the knees and even a little bit of my thighs.

Slowly, I balanced one hand on one of the shelves and climbed over to the stool. I had to remove my high heels because I couldn't balance over the small top end of the stool. Now, I tried to reach the folders below and tugged…Nothing happened. I tried again and pulled with more force….still nothing happened. Then it clicked to me…!

I took my left feet and balanced it on the shelf in front of me as in a climbing position. That gave me a bit more leverage on my grabbing power. I pulled hard….Nothing was moving. I decided to call help now, just before I was about to climb down, I decided to go for one last try. My sari climbed more up into my left thigh as it was tightly clamped to the shelf and at the same time, I felt the sari lifting up from my right leg with most of my thigh opening up as well due to my body stretch.
- I tugged hard one more time….!
- Do you need any help…??? The deep voice behind me startled me….!

Next thing, I realized was that I was falling right to the floor along with the files and folders falling over me in a heap.

- Oooowwww….I cried…!
- Shiiitttt…..are you huurt….God…???
- I am alright Mr. Lokia….I am okay…I replied as I got up...!
- Look at you….are you feeling okay....go and take some rest Keerthi...??
- It's okay Mr. Lokia….I stood up and was standing with a smile as I knew I wasn't hurt anywhere…!
- Anyway, thank you for the file…I hope we can go back to our office and call some help to get this cleaned up…He paused….
- OR….Do you want to clean up instead…???? He quizzed …. You know….You are already in the essence of doing this….hhheheh…He smiled a little….!
- Ohhhh…Sorry…soooo….sorry as I realized what he meant…..My dress was hiked up to show everything as if a low class working maid's attire looked like. And he was humoring me to take the job of cleaning as my style matched it….Shitttt….!!!!
- My hands got busy releasing the knots and covering up my breasts and legs in seconds…Fuuucccckkkkk….I felt nude standing in front of this guy….!!!!
- Ooooukkkaay Ms. Keerthi….he smiled and stared deep into my eyes….he paused again….Let's get back….Thank you for this file and you 'display' of strong 'support'….he stressed the words 'display' and 'support' and I saw his mouth twitching while he held my eyes onto his words…!
- Sure Lokia….I will get back to my office…And again, apologies on behalf of Shivangi…!

After I told him that; I saw him leaving the filing room and I thought it would be better to arrange some of files that was on the floor. It took few minutes to arrange it in a decent manner and once done, I started to walk out from the room. I was almost reaching the stairway door while I saw Lokia walking inside a large glass room…of course…it was the regional manager's cabin and was now vacated to the big boss.

- I have never seen anything like this Dad….!
- His voice reached out lightly through the corner of door panel and I knew he couldn't see me from where I was standing.

Though I felt bad on eves-dropping, I wanted to see more of this small guy. His fashion sense and the manliness impressed me at some level. So, I just stood there watching him walking and talking. He was talking normally, but through the glass panel, I caught his voice as whispering.

- You have to see this to believe Dad…One of his hand was holding the cell to his ears and the other hand was inside his trouser pocket.
- Nooo Dad…I said fucking no Dad…..Believe me…Her body was exquisite…She looked like as if crafted with a precision machine….Shiitttt……!!!!
- Her skin was glazing and even now my eyes are pinched due to those sparkling green and blue veins running across her naval and legs….!!!!
- Daaaadddd….How many times have you heard me talking like this….NEVERRR….!!!
- I saw a creation of God that I can blindly say as "FUCKING PERFECCCTT"……..He paused...!
- At the same moment, I saw his hand coming out from his pocket catching hold of his cock from outside. But, the corner of the table stood between my eyes and his hands.
- Oh God….I didn't care what he was talking about…All I wanted to see was how good his manhood would be….!
- My curiousness to see such a short man's cock intensified….!!!
- Fucccckkk…I cursed as I felt my cunt started spasming in anticipation….!!!
- I was the voyeur now…a real pervert….a subordinate eavesdropping the conversation of the big bos…if anyone catches me…I would be jobless….!
- But still, I stood there in the corner to see him move out from where he was standing…I wanted to see his cock….!!!
- Just as I wished, he moved forward with his hand firm on his cock over his pants…!
- FFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK……I cursed in a murmur…..!!!!
- That thing that he was squeezing had an outline of a large coke party bottle….Shiiiiiitttttt……And he was squeezing it from going to down….!!!
- I wanted to pee there….Both my hands pressed my cunt through my sari…!
- Dad, she didn't know about the photo….I know how to be a peeping tom…..heheheheh…..Dad, I am sending it now to you…see…!
- HHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH……He was laughing loudly and squeezing his monster hard….!
- Now…Do you agree….? ….See how your mind got fucked now….We need this…!!!!
- Okkay Dad…..I will execute your plan…..Offffccouurrse….everyone will enjoy this masterpiece of a woman in our upcoming party in Middle East…..Sure…Sure…..She will be there….!!
- We will enjoy a completely different package that we have never experienced so far Dad….Trust me....She will be a real tigress...!!!
- She will be there….I promise…..I need her…..!!!
- Okaay Bye…I saw him disconnect the phone and squeezing his member one more time…
Later that evening, I was gearing up to leave. My door opened and I saw Lokia walking inside with a pleasant smile.
- Thank you Keerthi for that file…His deep voice filled my room…!
- Anytime….It was my pleasure Lokia….I replied courteously…!
- Okay then, we shall meet up shortly in another venue….He started to walk past my room.
- I turned back to shut my laptop….And that was when I heard his next statement…!
- By the way Keerthi…..Beautiful Belly Button….Ring…..!!!!
- Uhhh….As my eyes widened in shock, I saw him closing the door with a treacherous smile spreading his lips.

- MAAAAAA…..are you coming ??? I heard Namrata shouting.
- Yaar….I am coming…otherwise who will drive you till there ? i retorted with an equal shout.
- Commmmfaasstnaaa….!!
- Gaaawd…these children…..My head shook in disbelief.

My children and their two friends had their weekly swimming session. Usually Haresh used to drop them and they would finish their merriment in two hours and he would collect them while coming back from office; this was their usual routine. The problem was that, this swimming pool was assigned to couple of communities and was located outside our community area and with an approximate twenty five minutes drive to the outskirts. I have been there only few times and I never liked the locality. Only the swimming pool building was the one that had concrete. Rest everything around was slum and not densely populated…There were few small huts here and there. No electricity, no good water, no good food, basically nothing to call as civilization. People doing odd work and beggars were the living hood in those places.

Somehow, Haresh conveniently placed this responsibility to my head today and excused for office work. Recently, the only sex life that I gave to Haresh was the occasional blow jobs, and that too on my mercy….Maybe he was having sex session somewhere else with someone who I didn't cared anymore. This useless piece of bastard didn't had the cock nor his mouth was useful enough to give me some oral satisfaction. Haresh was neither a lover nor an adonis who had a something worth fucking and also, he was non-compatible for oral skills. So, more or less our relationship was limited to "Hi - Bye - Sweetheart - Darling". And I was quite content with that.

- Maaaaaaaa…commmmm…noooowww..pleeeessss…..I heard both of them wailing…!
- Heehheheheh….okay…okay….I packed my normal one piece swimming dress with a white sarong and inside my purse, I filled in a g-string and a skimpy halter-top that just covered a little more than my nipples….Just in case if I get a chance to swim alone…I thought….!

With that, I took the kids and drove to the swimming station…
There was one boy who was studying with Namrata…another teenager and his younger sister. So, the car was filled with action and excited voices. Soon, we reached the place and as I expected, there was no trace of civilization anywhere except the large building where the swimming pool was contained. And as usual, there was only our vehicle at that time. Because, very few people from our community and the other communities visited this place…no one basically like to be here.

I parked the car in front of the entrance where there was a security fence running around and a small guard cabin. As I honked few times, a shitty looking man in brown dirty clothes started to walk towards us from the swimming pool building. He was of average height, thin as a skeleton, brown or black skinned, more I felt that it was dirt color and from his hair and face it seemed as if he didn't took shower for months, his face was shabby with beard and mustache growing everywhere and at few places, his uniform itself was torn and I could find his lethargic skinny bones popping out from the holes.

- Maaadammmjiii…..I am coming…..I am coming….He muttered few words while walking towards us.
- Make it fast….I replied back.

He reached and opened the gate to get our car inside the compound. Kids took their bags and ran in front and I started to stroll slowly around the building. It was hardly five in the evening and sun was there to show me all around. As I was walking, I noticed a shadow behind me and found it to be the shabby watchman. I didn't wanted someone to spoil my solitude…so, I turned back and told him to return back to the gate. He agreed and went back.

I saw few huts made of asbestos and pieces of junk scattered around…there was nothing else…few trees here and there and dirty smell in the air. There was no people…no children…no sign of any human population. Occasionally, I saw an old woman and a man who looked dirtier and skinny as if they were physically sick or something.

- God….what kind of a place is this…I wondered as I reached back at the entrance of the pool. I noticed the man sitting on a small seat near to his guard cabin at the gate.

I head giggling and shouting coming from inside and saw what I guessed. Kids were going haywire inside, splashing water, diving, swimming lazily, competing, screaming and overall I felt content to see the children enjoying themselves. The pool was comfortably safe for children to play…not too deep and not too small.

- Commmmm maaaa…I heard my younger daughter Megha shouting to me.
- Haaaann…Coming beta….I went to the changing room and changed to my one piece and sarong and walked to the pool. I dropped the sarong near the pool and walked in to the water.
- Brrrrrr……uhhh….the water was really cold as my feet send the message to my brain.
- Maaaaa…see…..seee…..I looked at Megha was was about to dive. I was fascinated with the way they were enjoying and envied their age. Nothing to think…Nothing to bother.

I started to swim slowly through the sides and noticed the bodies of my girls. God…they were born beautiful and from their looks, I was sure that they would be beauties as their age comes. Namrata had long and sleek limbs…her body was resembling more of me as she was growing. Megha was a little stout, but her skin was the best among both, she had sparkling skin like mine. Few times, I noticed Namrata staring me in a peculiar way. I found her looking at my buttocks and breasts many times. Also, the boy 'Rogen Fernandes' was also taking some sneak peaks over my single piece bikini suit.

It was quite exciting and stimulating to see two teenage kids taking peaks at my body. It was almost more than an hour and I could see the kids getting tired and almost panting out to rest. I knew what they required. I was at one end of the swimming pool swimming lazily and I stopped and stood now.
- Kids….Everyone looked at me.
- Kids…It's enough for today okay…I have packed special sandwiches and hot chocolate for everyone in the car.
- Here's the key…Go now…Change your dresses and eat as much you want and rest inside….!
- Aaahh…yes Megha…you can watch your movie….hehehehh….!
- I want to swim a bit…so, don't come back here or go out from car…eat and sleep if you want…!

I saw them walking out from the pool and few minutes later moving out from the pool room.
- Uuuuuffffff….I jumped out from the pool and walked behind them to close the door.
- Shiittttt…..How long it has been…few weeks already…..!!!
- Haaaah….I ran to the changing room and removed my one piece suit within no time and kept it back into my big bag and closed it inside the locker….I was stark naked now.
- I felt wicked as I walked to the pool completely cloth less...!
- Oh God...what if someone sees me like this...!
- My pussy kicked a strong chord immediately...!
- Spppppllllaaaassssh…….God…..It felt so good….The friction of the water was burning every portion of my skin….!
- I took a deep breath and dived under….Shiitttt….I missed the village stream so much now….I didn't know the situation of Varuna or Sambhavna as I didn't had any contact details. This pool was a god send…!

I made up my mind to come back here at least couple of times during the week, if not every day. I missed this swimming….Fuuuccckkkk….I missed the sex…..!!!!

- Ummmnnnnnppppffffff….I groaned as my hands found the slippery pussy down between my widened legs.
- Aaaaaarrggghhh…Frustration overtook me and within the next few seconds, I felt my orgasm spasming out….!
- Hhhhmmmmmm…yeessssss….yesssss….I thrashed my ass to the pool wall and water enclosed my body….I came hard and each gush of my cum was making the water around me to splash….
- I came hard…!
- My eyes closed and one hand took a grip over the steps to keep me from falling into the water.

- Maadamjii…..!
Epilogue (Part-3)

- Madamji....!!

- My eyes opened with a shudder….!
- I was tired from my shattering orgasm….!!
- I heard someone calling me again...!!!
- Maaaadammjiiiii….....please open….!
- Shiittttt…I ran to the door and stood behind the narrow opening between the door and wall.
- What do you want ??? I shouted at him,
- Maaadamjii….one children have stomach pain….come fassst Maaadamji…!
- Oh fuckkkk…I cursed loudly…!
- I knew I was completely nude…!!

I ran fast to the changing room and the first thing that got in my hand was the mini bag. It had the black g-string and the matching halter top. It didn't made any sense to me in wearing something and running back to see which of the children had the problem. I wore the g-string and the tied the top through my neck. I had to adjust the halter-top to cover my nipples properly as it was so tiny. The g-string went so deep inside my cunt crease.
- When I looked down, the portion that it covered was hardly my clit and the lips…!
- Fuccckkk……I looked so good….!!
- It felt so tight...!!!!

- Maaadamjii…..!
- Haaaaan….commmminggg….!!

I ran to the door and on the way, I took the sarong and tied to my hip. It was completely wet from all our swimming…I didn't care. I opened the door and saw that it was completely dark outside….hardly four or five tiny yellow light coming from shitty lamps and that too far away. As I reached my car, I saw that all the girls were alright. Rogen was almost unconscious and lying in the front seat.

- What happened kids…I was shouting with concern.
- He ate too much of the sandwich and dark lots of soft drink with that. We told him not to, but now see…he is having stomach pain and now unconscious….Namrata finished with a gasp.
- Don't worry, it will be okay…I pacified his sister and my kids.
With that, I tried to check his pulse and found that he was quite normal. Maybe he would need some hot water to wake him up.

As my mind raced, the only option was to ask the shitty watchman for help and I found him standing right next to me, looking anxious.
- What is your name?….I turned to him and asked.
- I am Ganedhar madamji…he replied with respect.
- Okay Ganedhar…I need some hot water…really hot water…can you help? I asked him.
- Madamji….he looked blank at me.
- Madamji, no hot water here. If you want it, we go to my house….there…he pointed to a dark area.
- I looked there and back to him with confusion….!
- No body in house…we go and make hot water….he explained as if understanding my question…!
- Okay…Ganedhar…let us go and get it quick…I instructed to him…!
- Kids, wait here…do not open the door….just give him some normal water if he gets better. I will be back soon…okay…I said this to the children and closed the door.

We started walking. Ganedhar opened the main gate and locked it back. We both started walking through darkness without hesitation. I couldn't even see a feet in front as there was no moon light as well. Few times, my feet hit some stones but didn't hurt bad. Finally, I was able to see an outline of a hut. He slowed down as we reached to the side…. There was nothing around it. The next hut was almost fifty meters away as I guessed once my eyes accustomed to the darkness.

- Madamji…please wait..he told me as he opened a small wooden door.
- Okay…I replied.
- Please hold this…he gave me a small glass kerosine lamp to my hands. And he returned back with matches and lighted it.
- Shiittt…It was such a small light and I saw what was inside.
- Fuuuucccckinnngggg hell…..I cursed in my mind.

There was one room, a fucking small room with a piece of cloth spread in one corner as his place to sleep and the other side was a small stove, few glasses and some tumblers. I saw him fumbling to light the stove. With the dim light in my hand, I moved inside with him.

- Gaaaawdddd…..Most of the walls was made of asbestos, plastic sheets and wood. Some walls had pictures of some b-grade actresses in various stages of undressing, few were nude photos. Down on the floor, there were couple of empty alcohol bottles and one bottle was half full and I guessed that would be for tonight's use. I noticed that he was unable to light the stove properly.
- Give it to me Ganedhar….I shouted and saw him almost loose his balance…!

Immediately, I gave the small lamp to him and took charge. I bend forward and started pumping the stove for few times and tried to light again. It worked….
- Where is water ? I asked him.
- Madamji….behind you….he pointed to a tumbler.
- Thank you…I murmured and started to heat the tumbler. Along with the stove, heat started to spread all over his shitty small room. That was the time, I realized what sort of a situation this was.

I was wearing the skimpiest of the dress and displaying every single portion of my body to this useless junk of a man. My entire back was open except a narrow knot of the halter-top joining in my mid section. Below, my white sarong was drenched in pool water and was fully transparent. My black g-string was so narrow and disappearing completely that it looked like I was wearing nothing with my wide buttocks fully naked. The tiny piece of sarong didn't helped in anyway as it was pasted over my ass and legs like another skin.

- My pussy started burning….!
- Fuccccckkkkk…..The stove was emanating heat to my front.

I stretched up straight and stood sideways to him. The small light from his hand and the fire light from stove was making my skin to shimmer like gold. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him starting right into my inflated nipple which was sticking forward as if to break the material, even I could feel their need.

- My cunt was screaming for a cock….!
- And, I didn't care anymore whose cock it would be…!
- Fuuccccckkkkkk….My pussy lips started to throb….!!
- I turned more towards him as if unknowingly so that the light from his hand would fall over my breasts and I could see his sexual hunger…!!!
- My eyes closed slowly….and I felt his desire spreading over to my body….!!!
- I felt my lips opening up….!!!
- My asshole was pushing me forward….!!!
- It was only 'sex' that I wanted….!!!
- My eyes burned red with my craving….!!!
- I saw my face moving slow forward to reach him…!!!
- Maadamjii……!
- Shiiiitttttttt……My eyes snapped open…My eyes were closed actually…..!!!

He was standing in front of me with ravenousness of a hyena and I saw dribble of spit moving down from the sides of his mouth.
- Madamji….water is hot….!
- Ohh God…..My children…..Fucccckkkkk….!!!

I turned back and took the tumbler that had the hot water now. After shutting the stove down, I took the water and we both walked back to the car. Once I reached, I gave the water to Namrata and went back to the building to change my dress. I saw him following right behind me. As I reached the locker room to change, he didn't walked inside as he stood at the door. Within next few minutes, I changed my dress and walked past him. His eyes were filled with lust…I could see it as transparent as my sarong.

Just as we walked out of the building, he called me.
- Madamji….!
- Haaan, tell me Ganedhar….I looked back and tried to look as normal.
- Madamji……he paused.
- Madamji….come back anytime….you are a goddess….!!!
- I will wait for you...!!!

With that words, he took a complete look on my body from my face to lips to breast to nipples to naval to hips to cunt to thighs to feet…..!
I felt him undressing me right there in the middle of night in open air…..!

- Keerthi….!
- Arre….maaaaji…..I recognized her tired voice through the office phone….!
- Beta….I reached yesterday night….we will meet few weeks later okay beta…!
- Okay maa….Are you alright now.. I inquired even though I knew the answer…!
- Getting better beta….just wanted to hear you lovely voice…!
- I want to see you also maaaji….just I want to be with you…!!
- Keerthi beta….I will keep the phone now okay...!
- Okay maaji...!

A few minutes later, my phone rang again.

- Hello Keerthi…!
- Ah..yes Haresh…tell me…if there is anything urgent, tell me now, otherwise we will talk at home…I closed the conversation curtly.
- No..No…Keerthi….something came up.
- I winced on his words as I remembered the last time he said these words to me, I went from home for thirty days to a mad house…!
- Tell me Haresh…!
- Accha…Keerthi…You remember my uncle, right? who used to come to our house sometimes?
- Who..? that old man who comes with you and normally talks all sorts of shit with you and leaves…!
- Is that the uncle that you are referring now..?….I was getting mad at him for no reason.
- Yes, the same person Keerthi….Haresh continued.
- See, he is now in our house and had requested to stay for a week because he have some legal activities in town….he was explaining.
- So, he would be living with us for a week. I have told the maid to prepare the food accordingly and he won't be any sort of headache to anyone…I am just informing you so that you won't get mad at me afterwards…!
- Hmmmm…okay Haresh…Thank you for this…click…I cut the line.

Though I felt irritated, this uncle of his was not bothering me in anyway. Few times I had noticed him staring at my body few times and we had actually never talked to each other. I think, hardly one or two times, he asked me how I was doing…that was the only conversation that I had with this person during all these fifteen years. So, what the hell…I didn't care as long as he was not disturbing my yoga and some self induced orgasms.
- Fucck….what was I thinking…I mused myself as I reached our home.

I opened the door and while walking inside, I saw an old man sitting crouched in the corner of our large sofa and from the look, I felt that he would be sleeping.

- Poor old bastard…I muttered as I went past him to change my clothes and to freshen up…!
- Shitt….as he is the guest, I need to be polite…!
- As the maid was out for the day, I went straight to the kitchen and made two coffee quickly and returned back with two glasses.
- One for him and another for me….It would be good enough as a 'bahu' of the house…that though crossed my mind…!
- I walked near him and kept my coffee on the table and stood with his coffee in my hand…!
- Mamaji….I called…!
- Ji….Mamajiii….I called again…!
- I saw him slowly trying to stand from his crouched position….And he stood in a half bent manner….as he usually was…!
- Your coffee Mamaji…and I extended my hand to him…with the coffee…!
- As I stared to his face, my mind tried to recollect this familiar face….!!
- I was so sure that I had seen this person somewhere else other than our house..!!
- He was having a clean shaved dark skin….!!
- His lips twitched in a peculiar way….!!
- Oh...fuck....could it be...?????
- My mind made few summersaults....!!!

- I know this man…But, from where….My brain started racing….!!!
- Ooooohhh Gaaaawwwdddd….!!!
- Ohhh....My Fuckking God....!!!
- Coffee cup shattered into the floor as my hands lost their grip…!!!
- I could see numerous explosions right in front of me…!!!!!
- My cunt bite me haaaaardddd....!!!!!
- Ooooohhhhh.......My lips trembled in realization...!!!!!

- I NEEEED SOMETHING OTHER THAN COFFFEE TO DRINKKK KEEERTTHIII……………Sarpanch's voice shattered the quietness in my house…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End...!

Chapter-30 (Part-3-A)

Encore !

- Shit…I can't find your cloth…Keerthiiii…..
- That voice didn't came from my mother-in-law….my brain told me....!
- Who was calling my name instead ???
My body was not making any kind of headway to support my brain in interpreting the person and the voice; even my body couldn't command my eyelids as well….!!!

It was an extreme task for my mind to guess up to what time I was down sleeping from the pleasure cove of my mother-in-law. But, the only fact that I realized was that, the entire time that she spent with my body has been the most satisfying carnal activity that I had ever experienced so far in my life. Of course, Sarpanch was there…but, even his exploits had a lot to add in deriving his own pleasure. On the contrary, my mother-in-law had given her undivided energy and attention to my body ensuring that I was thoroughly loosened and was able to receive the pleasure which only a woman could extend to another…!

- Commmmoonnnn Keerrrrthiiii…..Moooov…plleeeaase….nowwww….!!!!!
- I felt few pokes over my rib cage and hands….Gaaaawddd….Who was this ????
- Yeeesssssssss……..I moaned and tried to shake my head a little, and as I did, my eyes snapped open to see the person who was giving the commands with the occasional pokes to my body. With that resolution, I sat up on the side of the bed with one leg already out and reaching down the floor. I wasn't able to locate anyone inside the room. Slowly with wobbling legs, I tried to stand on the floor.

- Ufffff….I gasped with the effort that my body encountered while standing. I realized that, it has been more than one night and half where I had been under the sexual depravities of the bastard followed with a sensual session with my mother-in-law and now my body wasn't willingly accepting my brain's requests to walk. I tried to locate my cloth inside the room and failed to find it. So, with the best guess to find it from the front room, I felt my body moving forward to the next room.

- Ohh….finally….princess is awake…heheheh….It was the giggling that helped me recognize the person behind it. Varuna was coming out from the kitchen and stood there with a smirk on her face.
- Do you have any idea what time is it now ? Her eyebrows curved along with a smirk on her lips. I tried to lean to the wall near me along with a futile effort to cover my cunt with a hand….Still, modesty was not dissolved from me yet…!

- Varuna….Can you give me some water pleeeese…What time is it now….? I mumbled few words to her as I felt flustered and unable to initiate a normal conversation with Varuna while standing in a fully naked attire. Though I could guess from the light that it was after the hot noon time, still the situation between us had some sort of unbearable awkwardness.

- I didn't see you for the morning chores at the stream. So, after I finished mine, I thought to come and check on you. She was looking at my nude body and was talking as normal…!
- And also, I thought if you need any help, I would be here for you…She continued as I nodded.
- Here…! Your cloth was outside the window…God…How did it reached there ?? I saw her sly smile with that comment….!
- Varuna….Thank you….! I took the cloth and wrapped it around me.
- Come…! I will go with you as well….I have nothing much to do here….heheheh….And you really look like someone who need help…hahahah….She was giggling and looking at my body where there was still some white cum dried on the skin.

And with that, we both left to the stream in the hot sun. On our way, I saw Ankita who seemed to be in a low mood and was walking back to her hut for taking her afternoon sleep. i felt the same overtone from Varuna as well. Maybe we all were going to miss these mad carzy old people of this village or maybe we were all in the mood of meeting our families after these four weeks. With all these thoughts, we both reached the stream and I started to swim. Varuna sat on the stones and helped with some cleaning, couple of times I saw her looking at me in a peculiar manner. I was intrigued with the look in her eyes as it was completely unusual from her…..Was it lust….God….!!!

As the water helped me to regain my lost tiredness, my mind raced back with the sexual session that happened with my mother-in-law and my fingers found my clit under the water immediately.
- Gaaawddddd….I moaned voicelessly….What would happen once I reach back to my normal life ? Would she still have sex with me ? Would I be able to get drenched in her intoxicating pussy ? We would never have our previous relationship back….!!!
- Oh God….! Whys was Varuna giving me a dazed look ? What happened to her ?

I finished my swim session and returned to the shore and put back my cloth. My cloth was fully wet and my body looked as if I wasn't wearing anything at all. With the past thirty days of washing and usage, the small piece of cloth was no longer strong enough, The material was fully transparent and now being wet, it revealed more than it concealed.

- Come…let's go…Varuna started walking.
- Are you alright Varuna ? I inquired.
- Yes, I am okay….Why ? she reverted back without looking back…and she was still walking.
- No…No…Nothing…You looked a bit odd or not well while sitting there….that's all…I tired to push more with my retort.
- Hmmmm…..with that moan, Varuna closed that topic.

She walked with me to my hut and as we entered, I found the food ready in the kitchen as usual and as it was a bit early to reach the elder women's house, I thought it would be good to sleep and relax before the multi-pussy-licking session commences.
- Varuna….I think I will take some rest now…okay…I quizzed at her, just to know what she would reply.
- Alright Keerthi…You take rest….I just thought that I would stay here and spend some time with you…But, that is okay….You take rest dear.
- I felt a bit odd with her statement….And it sounded as I was trying to push her out for my home…I felt bad.
- Varuna, why don't you sleep here if you prefer…You don't need to go back just to take rest…And see, the bed is bigger. So, common…be here pleeeease. My request was polite and nice which helped her to made a decision immediately.
- Aaah Varuna…please don't mind….my cloth is wet…so, I would remove it when sleeping so that it would get dry by the time I wake up.
- Aah…okay Keerthi…even I don't wear this piece of crap usually inside my hut….And between us, what is left to see…hehehehe…She giggled at me.

As the modesty between us were long lost gone, it was easy for us to be naked in front of each other. And with that comfort level, I removed my cloth to dry and drop down to the bed immediately on my stomach. My hands were spread over my head and my legs were a little but comfortably stretched.
- Mmmmmm….I moaned loudly and tried to close my eyes. I knew Varuna would be lying down at the other end of the bed sooner or later. To me, only sleep mattered.
- Keerthi….may I give you a light massage on your back….I am not feeling sleepy….!
- Whattt….I tilted my head and saw that Varuna was actually standing right next to my side and fully naked.
- Well….okay….I don't mind….I replied with a slight perplexed state of mind.
- Ahhh…okay….Just close your eyes and relax okay…she responded to me.

I felt her small frame moving over my body and I closed my eyes expecting her hands to my back side.
- Huhh…I gasped with the air leaving my chest from the weight that landed over my back.
- It was Varuna…! She had actually sat over my buttocks that made my breath go out as a gasp. I was about to turn, but immediately I felt her body closing in over mine.
- God…! She was now lying down right over me. Her upper body was tightly pressed over my back….!!!
- Ahhhmmmmm…I moaned as I sensed her lips reaching near my right ear lobe.
- I saw what you were doing with your mother-in-law….!
- Huhh….I shook in disbelief and shock….!!!! But, the weight of her small frame was not for me to push out….I couldn't....!
- I know what you both did Keerthiii….aaaahmmmmm…..!!!! She murmured right into my ears…!
- Gaaaawdd…..I loved what she did to you…..!!! Her murmur continued…!
- Aaaanddd…..Keerrrrthiiiii…….I want you…..you are so delicious…..!!!!
- Before even I could respond, Varuna dragged back her body with her breasts tightly pressed against my skin….!!
- Aaaaaaahhhh….mmmmmm…..I could only reply her with my lust filled moans….!!
- With that, she knew that I was desperately waiting for this to happen….!!!
- I felt her moving a little more back to my buttocks….!
- Yesssssss……..She moaned and moved her breasts back again and her mouth reached near to my neck….!
- Uuuufffff…..I sighed and closed my eyes as she kissed my ear lobe again…!
- Mmmmmmmm…….Your skin is flawless Keerthiiii……She was whispering to me…!
- Aaaaaaahmmmmmm….I could only moan back…!!!
- Oooohhh…..Gaaaawddddddd……you are so beautiful…..Her body was now moving back and forth a little more faster…!!!
- Mmmmm….mmmmm…..My entire body was responding with moans as she started to lick my ears each time she reached up…!
- Ooooohhhh….I mewled….!
- Ohhhhh…..my dear…..wait….I want more of you…..Varuna hissed and I felt her moving her legs out and returning back to the opposite direction….!
- She was now firmly sitting over my buttocks and back with her head facing my legs….!
- Before I could realize what she was going to do, I felt her hands over my thighs and moving down to my calves…!
- Mmmmmmmmaaaaahhhhh……I left loud moan…!
- Uuuuuuuuuufffffmmmmmmmmmm……Sluuurrrpp….Sllluuurrrpppp…..Varuna was licking and sucking my feet and fingers all over with her soft mouth…!
- Gaaaawd…..My mind raced to heaven….!
- Ooohhhhhsssshiiittttt……I cursed as her lips darted and slipped through my toes and other fingers rapidly….!!!
- She was sucking each one of my fingers one by one deep into her throat….Sucking….Stuffing….Smothering…!!!
- Fuuccckkkkk…..I cursed noiselessly….!
- I sensed my brain registering the prickles inside my pussy….!!!
- Ohhh God….Gaaaawdd…..Am I turning into a lesbian….!!!!!
- Varu….naaaaaaaahhh……….I squealed as my pussy released a strong gush of grease outside….!!!!
- Keerthiiiii……move over……I heard Varuna's soft low voice….!!!
- I turned over to my back and immediately, I felt her body closing over mine….!
- Now, Varuna was firmly lying over me with her head very much near to my hot spot…!!!!
- Shiiittttt….Shiittttt…Shitttttt…….Gaaaawddd….!!!!!
- Right in front of my eyes was the beautifully brown pussy of my dear friend splayed out to be touched,…kissed….!!! I noticed her small pussy to have larger labias than mine. Her cunt lips were protruding widely outwards and….
- And I saw her small brown asshole…..right over her pussy lips ended….!!!
- Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh….My head arched as I felt her mouth closing over my pussy….!!!
- Ooohhhh….Shittt……As I arched my head, her pussy reached right in front of my face…!!!
- Ohhh…God….Oh God…..Ohh Shittttt…..I just wanted her cunt juice…..!!!
- My mind lost its comprehension of the surroundings or time….!!!
- Wwwwaaaaaahhhh….I heard her cry as my tongue took a long lap from her clit to her asshole….!!!
- Keeeeerthii….no…not there….!!!! She cried as my tongue stopped right over her anal ring…!!!
- My tongue started it's dance moves….I knew this woman was trapped to my mouth….!!!
- My hands flew over her hips and I clasped her body tightly with both my hands and pressed her cunt right into my face…!!!
- My tongue darted to her asshole and thrusted directly into the slowly opening pussy….!!!
- I felt the resistance of both her holes fading rapidly….!
- Her mouth was moving all around my pussy as well….!!!
- Oooohhhhhyyyyeessssss……….Keeerttthiiiiiii……!!!
- I saw her pussy lips opening beautifully….!!!
- With that consent, my tongue dived deep……!!!!!
- Aaaaaaaaaooooouuuuuuwwwwwwwwww………..Varuna screamed out….!!!!
- My tongue was now used to hours of sucking and licking…..It plunged and rested into the deepest recess of her cunt….!!!!
- I felt her hips shaking and wiggling to release from my grip…..!
- Oh God….now, I was in power…!!!
- It was my chance to deliver the sensations that I had received so far from everyone else…..!!!!!
- I felt my cunt spasming over her kisses and tongue lapping over…..!
- As to the response of her efforts, my legs widened and moved up into the air completely opening my pussy and asshole to her ministrations….!!!
- I moved my right hand towards her asshole….!!!
- Oohhhnoooooooo….Keeeeeerthii….I knew that she sensed what was approaching her….!!!
- Her body was now struggling to release from my hold….!!!
- God….What a pleasure I was having…..My thumb found it's mark….!!!!
- Oooowwwwww….nnaaaaaaaaa….Keeerthiii….pleeeessssssss……!!!!! She cried loudly…..!!!
- Keeerrrthiiiiiiiiii…..plleeeeeeesssssss……I never did that…..EVEERRR…..NOOOOOOO…….!!!!!!!!
- Her screams fell into my ears as pleasure drops….!
- I saw my thumb disappearing into her rectum slowly along with the combined spit and her cunt juice….!!!
- My tongue was still deep inside and was moving around her pussy folds….!
- Her mouth started sucking and kneading my clit vigorously….!!!
- Oooohhhh fuccccckkkkkkkk……I jerked my head back as my orgasm left me….!!!!!
- Varuna was lapping all over giving me jolts of pleasure over and over again…!!!
- I drove back right into her pussy and closed her labia and clit with my mouth….!!!
- My other hand started to move to its final destination….!!!!
- OOOOOOOHHH….NOOOOOO…KEEERTTHIIII…….!!!!!
- I joined my second hand to her already invaded asshole….!
- I saw more fingers disappearing into her tight hole making it more and more wider….!!!!
- My pussy was spasming….Oh Gaaaawddd…..!!!
- Her clit started it's vibrations into my mouth and my tongue found her honey creation spot inside the cunt….!!!
- I started flickering my tongue inside and sucking of her labia and clit strongly…..!!!
- My fingers were now driving in and out of her asshole with all the energy I could gather…!!!
- Yeesssss……I wanted her to be helpless as I was….!!!!
- I wanted her to feel just like my own vehement cunt….Yesssss….And I was succeeding….!!!
- My tongue was wiggling with electric speed….!!!
- Fingers dug deeper and deeper….!!!
- I tried to squeeze her clit to my teeth……Immediately the swollen clit started jerking and thrashing between my clenched teeth….!!!!
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE……………UUUUUFFFFFFFFFFF…….!!!!!! Varuna left out her piercing cries….!!!!
- Spllluuttterrrrr…….Sppllluuttrrrrrr…….Sppplllllutterrrrrr…!!!!
- Guuuurrgllle….guggggggllee……Sluurrpppp…..Ufffffff…..!!!!

Her squirt was sprayed over my entire face and it went directly into my open mouth and a lot went directly inside my throat.
- Her hips was shaking heavily…!!!
- Her clit was throbbing….!!!
- Her anal ring clamped right over my fingers that were lodged deep inside…!!!
- My mouth was closed firmly over her spasming cunt….!!!
- I felt her thighs clutching my head tight and still squeezing…!!!
- Her face drooped directly over my pussy lifelessly…!!!
- Ohhhh God…..Ohhhh Gaaaawd…..Tears came into my eyes….!!!
- My eyes locked itself…..blackened....slept....!

- NIIICEE……SO YOU ARE HERE…..NICEE…….!!!!! The strong voice of Sarpanch shook me awake….!
I sprang out from my lying position and sat at the corner of the bed with my hands covering my breasts. Varuna was still writhing out from her slumber. She didn't move much from her side. I saw her lying in a foetal position and succumbed to her orgasm with the shattering squirt along with her first time anal invasion….! She was in a different world.

- HMMMMMMMMM……LET ME SEE……SO, YOU ARE THE TEACHER….!!!!! There was a scorn in his voice….!
- TEAAACH MEE THEN…..! And with that words, Sarpanch took my hands and pulled me right into his chest….!
- Huuufffff…..My gasp left heavily….I was unprepared…!

I was now in a deep and strong hug from Sarpanch. Without his permission, my hands wrapped over his body from both sides.
- Ooooouuuwwwgggggg….My air went out from his tight grasp…his clutches…!!!
- He crushed my body…!!!
- Again I felt helpless…!!!
- Uuuuuuuwwwwmmmmm……I loved his skin…..I wanted him to eat my entire body in one gulp….Gaaaaawd…..Where was he all these days…..!!!
- Shiiiitttttttt……..I cursed as his right hands reached my butt cheeks and forced them open with tight squeezes..!!!
- LOOOK AT MEEE TEEEEACHHERRR…….!!! His anger filled groan felt sweet…!
- As I looked up to meet his gaze, I saw supreme hunger oozing from his eyes….!!!
- My cunt flexed multiple times….!!!
- UUUFFFFFFF………I exclaimed loudly for what he did next…!!!!
- I was flying upwards…!!!
- He had used both my buttocks to carry an push me right over him…!!
- I felt my body moving up and up and up till I felt the ceiling touching my forehead…!
- Oooooohhhhhhmmmmmmppppffffff….I groaned….!
- His mouth was resting right over my dripping pussy…!!!
- My cunt started its gymnastics immediately…!!!
- His mouth opened and the large tongue lashed and sat strong from my clit till my asshole…!!!
- Ooooooohhhhgggaaaaaawdddddddd….I cried out with all my might….!!!
- He was pulling me down slowly….!!!
- His tongue was flat, sticky and started to drag from my clit…then through naval…through belly button…to cleavage….to neck…..Ohhhhhhhhh…..!!!!
- Aaaaaaaaahhhhhmmmmaaaaaaa…….mmmmmm……My open mouth felt his mustache and soft lips pressing….!!!
- Without realizing my legs opened and cradled over his hips tightly….!!!
- I felt my cunt widening immediately along with my asshole opening up….!!!
- My skin was burning at all the places where his tongue travelled…!!!
- Oooh Gaaawddd……My cunt started dripping to the floor…..Each drops felt as if they were made of metal….they felt very heavy… and my pussy lips couldn't contain them longer….!!!
- He kissed me…Gaaaawdd….I missed his vigor….!!!
- Mmmmmmmmmm….His lips were familiarly soft….!!!!
- Ooooooooowwwwwmmmmmm…..I felt his lips clasping firm and strong and then harder over my mouth…..!!!!
- His tongue dived deep into my throat…!!!
- God….I felt his sexual hunger flowing through his tongue…!!!
- My hands found their power to grab his head…and I pushed him hard into my mouth…!!!
- HHHHHAAAARMMMMPPPFFFFF……His tongue reached some of the remote alcoves of my throat….And I gagged….!!!!
- He enjoyed it…..As I felt his grab over my buttocks tightening…!!!
- My right hand moved between our entwined hips and removed his loin cloth with a strong tug….!!!
- His monster lapped out and I felt the heat right below my spasming cunt lips…!!!
- I wanted him inside me….Nowwww….!!!!
- From the corner of my eye, I saw Varuna moving slowly…maybe due to our grunts….!!!
- I didn't care anymore….let whoever watch us….I needed this hot girth right inside my cunt…..!!!!!
- My cunt was slick with grease…!!!
- My aashole started to convulse…!!!
- UUUUUMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHAAAAAAHHH….I screeched into his mouth….!!!
- YYYYYAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH….MMMMM…..He groaned back….!!!
- His cock penetrated tearing my pussy….!!!!
- The pain that shot through me was exquisite…!!!
- I was hanging in the air with my legs tightly clamped over his buttocks and glutes…!!!
- The enormous flesh was embedded deep….extremely deep into my depraved cunt…!!!
- My brain floated in sexual ecstasy….!!!
- Aaaaaooouuwww…Aahh…Aaah…Aahhh…..uuuhhhmmm….He was moving now…!!!
- His tongue was moving around my entire mouth and throat….!!!!
- My body was responding with growing anticipation of my upcoming orgasm….!!!
- I felt the warm gushes of pussy liquid spreading over his cock and thighs…!!!
- His hands started to spread my ass cheek more wider…!!!
- Sppluuurrrtttt……My cunt gave out it's first indication of a roaring ocean boiling inside it….!!!
- Ooooohhhhh……fffffuuucccccckkkkkkkkkk…..My head shook away from his kiss….!!!
- His cock head was touching somewhere deep inside my cunt creating shocks each time….!!!
- His lips found mine again….!!!!
- My hips were flying up and down over his cock with a vengeance….!!!
- I felt that with each thrust, he was trying to reach my intestine….!!!!
- Gaaaaaawwwwddd…..!!!!!!!
- His lips left my mouth and started to sucking my ears and neck simultaneously….!!!
- My hands were clutched over his head in vice grip pushing more and more into my skin….!!!
- I felt his breath getting faster….!!!!
- HHHRHRRRRMGGGG….MMMMMMM…HHRRFFPPPHHHFFFFFF…..His grunts were getting quicker than before…!!!!
- Oh God…Oh God….Ooooffffuccccccckkkkk…..I caused loudly and my neck arched slightly backwards….!!!!
- He was making my body to pump over his cock head couple of times and to hit my bottom with long strokes….!!!!
- Yeessssss……I felt his orgasm nearing and joining mine….!!!!
- He was now making my hips to move as if his cock went insane…!!!!
- Fuuuucccccckkkkkkkkmmmmmeeeeeeee…….I screeched…..!!!
- AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHMMMMPPPHHHHFFFFFFF………!!!!!!!! He replied….!!!!
- Spluutttterrrr…..!!!!Sppplosssh….!!!!Spuuurttssss…Spppppluuutterrr…..Sppplllluutterrrr….!!!!!
- AAAAARRGGHH…AAAHHHMMMM…AAAAHHHGGG….He was roaring….!!!
- My entire body arched obscenely backwards….bending my upper body…!!!!
- My cunt convulsed….!!!!
- I came….!!!!
- I squirted…!!!!
- He was pumping deep into me….!!!!
- My cunt was responding to his eruption….!!!!
- I heard noises of my orgasm gushing out through his cock and falling into the floor…!!!!
- Sppluucckkk….Sppploockk……His cock was drenching me……Filling me….!!!!
- Oooooohhhhhh…..My head tilted back and fell over his neck and chest….!!!!
- He was still pumping inside…!!!!
- Heat was overflowing inside my cunt….!!!!
- I felt my vision fading…..!!!!!
- NOOOOOOOOOO…………I shook my head….!!!!
- I wanted him more….!!!!
- He was moving slowly….but steadily…..his hands were kneading my ass wide….!!!!
- NOOO....I CAN'T GO UNCONSCIOUS...!!!
- NOOOOOOO.....My brain cringed as my eye lids dropped heavily....!!!
Chapter-30 (Part-3-B)

Encore !

My eyes were closed and my head was spinning from the intensely crazed orgasm. But, I wasn't ready to be left out as my body wanted more of this inhuman lover. My hands got more tighter over his head and I felt my head moving and reaching his lips….And found them….!
I kissed him deep and I felt his lips parting to accept my invading tongue. My lips closed over his mustache quickly as our tongues got entwined. I wanted more….!!!

The next second, my eyes flew open and I grasped his shoulders. My hips moved further and further out from his obscenely large cock.
- Pllllluuucccccckkkkkkk…..!!!
- Ooouuuwwww….!!! I cried as the spurting cock head slipped out from my cunt…..!
- His eyes widened in surprise and he was looking directly to my eyes…!!!
- Without hesitation, my legs dropped to the floor…!
- Oh God….my knees couldn't sustain my weight….!
- I dropped to my haunches…..!
- That was what I was craving for….!!!!
- OOOHH….GGGGAAAWWWDDDD…..My ears registered my cries…!!!
- His colossal cock was looking right at me….Pulsing…! …Trembling….!!!
- It was glistening and gleaming it's entire length with our mixed cum juices….!!!!
- Few drops of our grease dripped from his foreskin…!!!
- I didn't need to wait even for a second…!
- There was no hesitation…!
- Tears of sexual hunger were running from my eyes…!
- Mmmuuuggglluummmmm…….It's engorged cock head entered my mouth effortlessly….!!!!
- It was thumping inside my mouth…!
- I felt the cock head widening immediately….!
- My lips widened more to take the girth inside me…!
- My tongue started to roll around the shaft…!
- As I looked up, I saw his eyes change it's usual mellow look to a view of wonderment…!!!
- My mouth didn't had any intention to leave this thing alone…!!
- His thing was getting more and more wider with each sucking…!
- I felt copious drops of our cum falling out from my cunt to the floor…!
- God…This wouldn't be a human….how much did he deposited in me…!
- Guugg…Gugggg….My throat was accepting whatever he was extending to me…!
- The flavor of our mixed cum was intoxicating my nostrils….!
- I tried to bob multiple times over his knob and swallow the entire thing at one gulp…!!
- Just like he wanted…!!
- AAAAARRRRGGGMMMMMMM….I got his response immediately….!!!
- His hands fell over my head and just lay there…!!!
- I was bubbling my head in the same fashion that he wanted me to do…!!!
- HHHHAAAARRRRRGMMMMM….He was grunting with pleasure….I knew he liked this…!!!
- Guugggg…….ggggguuggggg…I was gagging each time his monster reached my insides…!!!
- My lips and tongue was concentrated fully over his cock head now…!!!
- HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGG…..His grip tightened as I felt him diving deeper into my throat…!!!!
- Guugggg…Slllurrrpp…Sluuuurrrpppp……!!!!!
- He came inside my throat…!!!
- Oh Gaaaawdd…Oh God….Ohh ffucccccccckkkkk….!!!!
- It was molten…!!
- It was salty….!!!
- It was spurting and spurting and throbbing with cum after cum…!!!
- My mouth felt like a volcanic eruption happening inside…..!!!
- My cheeks were bursting with the volume of his cum….!!!
- The savage cock reached past my tongue down to her throat depositing it's sticky hot white fluid inside my bowel…!!!
- Gaaaaawdd…..My mouth was still moving…!!!
- I was sobbing now….my eyes were tightly closed…!!!!
- Not even a single drop of his precious cum left my closed mouth….!!!!

My thoughts and actions were disturbed with his hands when they lifted me with his grip over my shoulder blades. I felt multiple movements happening to my body in the air. My eyes were closed and lips projecting a smile as my brain knew that whatever this old man was doing, I would be thrashing in my sexual fulfillment afterwards….And I was ready to accept this….!! God….!!!

My body was now suspended in air, drifting around his enormous cock. I was now looking away from his body and had my back directly pressed agains his chest and groin. I felt my left arm being lifted and slipping across his neck and shoulder. His hands returned and hooked my thighs from both sides and opened them completely…!!!!
- Oh shittttt…..I felt his rock hard cock positioned straight down below my drenched cunt.
- He was positioning it….Oh God…!
- Uuuuuuummmmmmppppfffffffff……I gritted my teeth as I realized what he was about to rip next…!!!
- His cock head poked firm to my anal ring…!
- Shiiiiittttt….A curse left my mouth….!
- It was probing the possibilities of entering hard….!
- He was moving my hips around his shaft….!
- OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHH……..I cried loudly….!!!!
- His cock head entered my asshole….!
- My ring gripped the shaft tightly not allowing much movement…!!!
- As my eyes opened a little, I saw some movements in the bed….!!!
- Ohhhhffffuccccckkkkk….Varuna was still here…!!!!
- Shiiiittttt…..!!! Another curse left me.

Her naked body was moving a little more now as my screams reached her head few times. But she was still sleeping sideways facing the doorway. I was so sure that I heard slight yawn from her.
- Uuuuhhh….aaaah….I moaned and cried…!
My voice started to get a bit louder with the hard jabs that Sarpanch was inducing to get his large cock inside my rectum. To collaborate, I tried to turn back my head to meet his lips. So, I was now hanging from his shoulders with my legs splayed opened in the air and straddling a monstrous cock tightly filled into my asshole and passionately kissing an old man who could easily be more aged than my father.

- Thud…Thud…Thud….Thud….I heard footsteps coming inside…!!!
- Ohhhh…Myyyy…Gaaaawdddddd……..That would be the crazy old bastard…..!!!!
- Yessss, sshiiitttt….It was him…..!!!
- I saw his bronze body entering the room….!!!
- I didn't had the power to lift my head to look at his eyes…!!!
- SSSAALLLIIII MATTTHHRRCHHHOOOOTHHHH……..!!!!
- I cringed with shame….And fear….!!!
- WWWWAAAACCCCKKKK…..!!!!!!
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII………..KEEEERTTTHIIIIIIIII…….!!!!!!!
- WWWWHAAAACCKKKK….WHAAACCCCKKKKK….!!!!!!
- OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE……..!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEELELPPPPPPMMMMEEEEEEEE….KEEEERRRTTHHIIII……!!!!!
- SSAAAAALLLIII……SLEEEEEPPINNGGGGG….!!!!!

- My brain shook with tremors…!!!
- I heard multiple voices…!!!
- Still I didn't had the courage to open my eyes…!!!
- The only thing that my body was responding was to the tremendous heat developing deep inside my anal passage…!!!
- HEEEEEELPPPPPMEEEEEEE….PLLEEEESSSSSS….!!!
- Varuna's screams made me open my eyes…!

- Shiitttt..Shiitttt…Shitttttt….OHHHHHH SHIIIIITTTTTTT….!!!!!
Chapter-30 (Part-4)

Closure of Predicament

It was with an extreme effort that I pulled my lips out from the tantalizing mouth of Sarpanch which was my direct reaction to the blood curling screams of Varuna. The moment my head tilted forward; I saw her and immediately realized the reason behind her throat stomping screeches from her.

The crazy old bastard's hands were falling over the tiny woman's upturned ass cheeks one after the other as a machine. From my vantage point, I was getting my ass torn open in the mid-air and right in front of me was my friend Varuna lying face down with the bastard's right hand holding both her wrists behind her back and his other hand landing slaps after slaps to her reddened perky buttocks. I was clearly able to see the dark red welts forming each time his large palms thrashed on top of her small bottom.

- HEEEELLLLPPPPMEEEEEEE…….Varuna was looking at me and was non-stop crying and pleading for help.
- Oooooowwwwwhhhhh…..My pleasure reached another level as Sarpanch's cock started to pulse and breath heat into my rectum.
- Fuuuuuccccccckkkkk…mmmmmmm…I moved my head back to catch his lips again.

- OOOOOUUUUIIIIIIMMAAAAAAA……..NOOOOO…..Again Varuna was shreiking….!
- WWWWWACCCCKKKKK....!!!!
- AAAAAAAAARRGGGHHHHHH…….QUIIEEEETTT MAAAAATTTHHRRCCCHHOODDD……The crazy bastard was singing filth again….!

- Aaaah…Oouuwww…the hard stabs of Sarpanch brought me back to my predicament…!
- He was moving me again….!
- Ohhh sssshiiiittttt…I cried as my right leg freely dropped to the ground….!
- My left hand was still clutched over to his neck tightly…!
- Varuna was screaming…but, nothing broke into my brain other than what Sarpanch was doing to me…!
- He was slowly moving my left leg high over his shoulder and head…!
- I felt my bones cracking and limbs stretching….!
- Ooww…Oww…Owww….I cried slowly in whimpers and looked at his eyes…!
- He was determined…His large mustached was quivering with desire….!
- He was pushing my leg more wider and finally made it stand to a straight line parallel to his body…!!!
- Aaaaaaaahhhhh…I arched my head backwards….!
- But his devilish cock was still inside me not allowing me to break free...!
- Ohhh fuccccckkkkkk…..!!!!
- It was then I felt his right catching both my wrists and holding them tightly behind me right over my ass cheeks…!
- Fuuuuucccccckkkkkk….I cried loudly….!!
- He had moved in such a way that my right foot was fully closed in between his feet in the floor….!

Sarpanch had me pinned in every single places except my mouth. My legs were split open as a ballet dancer, pressed against his body with my hands clamped over my ass making my breasts project obscenely forward and he could use my mouth and lips as he wished…!!!!
- Fuuuuucccccckkkkk…..curse left my mouth as I felt there was nothing I could do in this position other than receive shock waves from him….!!!!
- Aaaah….Uuuuh…I cried as he started to move his hips slowly in and out of my asshole…!!
- Ohhhhhh….shiiiittttt…I moaned into his mouth loudly….!!
- KKKKEEERRRTHIIIIII…..HEEEEEEEELLLPPPPPP……Varuna's scream shook me completely…!!!!!!
- BIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHH……..The crazy bastard was going more crazier against her resistance….!!!!
- Only my eyes moved to see what was happening to my poor friend…!!!
- There was nothing I could do to help her….!!!
- Even if I tried, I could move my head…nothing else….!!!
- CCCCOOMMM THEN…….I saw the bastard catching Varuna's hair and pulling her out from the bed and forcefully walking towards us….!!!

- Sarpanch was savoring my lips….and I was disintegrating to his mouth…!!!
- Next moment I found Varuna standing right in front of me…!!!
- My eyes closed as Sarpanch's tongue darted deep into my throat along with his cock driving inside to touch the deepest corner of my anal passage…!!!
- AAAASSSKKKK HEEEELPP RANDDI……The crazy bastard was shouting now…!!
- I saw Varuna standing and sobbing….I felt very sad for her….tears started to flow my eyes...!!
- MMMMMM…..AAAAASSSSSSKKKKK…..And with that he pushed her face so hard to my right breast…..!!!
- AAAAASSSSKKKK…..With that shout, I saw his hand moving directly behind her ass….!!!
- EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIII….She screamed and her mouth opened over my breast….!!!
- That was all it took for the bastard to ram her face strongly into my breast….!!!
- MMMMMGGGGGUUGGGG….Varuna gagged...!!
- Sarpanch was smooching my lips and pistoning inside my asshole…!
- Spit began drooling out from my mouth…!
- Her tongue and mouth started to slither around my breasts…!
- A frightened whimper came out of my mouth as Sarpnach's jabs went faster and deeper….!
- His tongue started flickering at a tremendous speed…!
- I felt my orgasm overloading my cunt….!!!
- Shiiiiitttttttt……I cried as my orgasm released over my right leg and his cock…!!!
- ENOOOUUUGGGHH BITTCCCHHHH….I heard the mad man shouting at Varuna….!!!
- PPPLLLLUUUEEESSSSSS….PLLLEESSSSSS…She was shouting all the time….!!!
- NOOOOOO….PLEEEESSSSSSS……AAAAAAAAHHHHH….I heard her tone changing to cries of pleasure as well and realized that she was now man handled properly by the crazy man…!
- Once my body realized that it was orgasming, my cunt overtook and started it's never ending juice release…!!!
- My eyes closed shut in the magical release of my orgasm....!!!
- As I opened my eyes, I didn't find Varuna smothering my breast…!!!
- She was already on the bed humping up and down over the large body of the mad man….!!!

My body wasn't able to sustain such pleasure and immediately went limp. Sarpanch was moving my body again, I knew it. He had released my left leg from his tight clasp and immediately made me bent forward and took hold of my breasts. Sarpanch started pumping without even delaying a single second.

My mind retraced an old event….Once I had seen a carpenter driving his hammer right to the wall with such a force that a glass fell from the other side of the kitchen…!
- Sarpanch was jamming his inhuman piece of cock right into my pussy like that…!
- Uhh..Uhh..Uuhh…Uhh…I groaned loudly….!
- The only thing I could do was to grip the bed in bending position while he hammered me from behind….!
- He was pinching and releasing my nipples each time he pumped inside my cunt…!
- Fuckkkkk mee…..Fucccckkk mee……I cried back to him….!!!
- The large nerves of his cock was filling my cunt and creating exquisite sensations…!
- Uuuuuuuhhhhhh…….Yesssssss….I cried as I felt the cock twitching inside me…!
- Sarpanch had changed his strokes….!!!
- Yessssssss….I cried in joy….as I realized where he was going with this….!!!
- His hands started to squeeze my breast with excruciating severity…!!!
- Plllleeeeessssssss…tears came out with the pain….!!!
- His hips was now driving his cock head multiple times near my pussy opening and started to pump deep inside with tremendous force….!!!
- Uuuh…Oowwwhhh…Hhmmm..Aahhhh….All I could do was moan and cry…!!!
- His hands were pummeling my breasts as a machine…!!!
- The rhythm of his movements felt like a song to me…my cunt was the instrument….and his cock was the musician….!!!
- I felt the large nerves of his cock convulsing each time it dived deep…!!!
- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH….KEEERRTHIIIII….AAAAAAAHHHHH…..He rumbled…!
- I felt the sizzling hot jism entering my pussy….filling…..overspilling….!!!
- The marvelous cock filled my cunt in every possible manner…!!!!
- I didn't hear anything else…My eyes were fully open…And, there was no light...!!!!
- During those heightened state of ecstasy, all I felt was happiness of having Sarpanch deep inside me…!!!

Even though my eyes were open, I didn't realized how he removed his cock from my cunt and laid me down on the bed and even when did he even rammed up his venomous tongue deep into my breathing pussy.

- My eyes popped open only when I felt his lips sucking my cunt….!
- The pleasure of his soft lips with the large mustache simply enticed my whole brain….!!!
- My fingernails caught hold of his skin and from his grunt I knew that my nails would have peeled some places off his back skin…!
- He was using his lascivious tongue into my most intimate depths, lapping out every drop of my cum…!!!
- My body arched high up and from the few snaps I felt that my ribs would breaking….!!!
- OWW…OWW…OWWW..NNAA…OOWWW…Varuna was wailing…!!!
- UUURFFFMMMM….the mad man was grunting…!!!
- Ooooohhh Shittttt…..That was when I saw the action right over my head….!!!

The wretched bastard had his cock lodged deep into the tiny puckered hole of Varuna from behind and she was on her knees. Her legs were wide open and right over my head….And I saw his massive balls hitting right into her dripping pussy each time he pumped into her asshole.

- There was nothing to think….My body raced to a sexual overdrive…!
- I arched my head up and gave few licks to her pussy….!!!
- EEEEEIIIIII….KKEERRRRTHIIII……UUUUUUUHHHH…….I heard her cries….!!!
- Ooooowwww…ooowwww…I cried in pain as Sarpanch literally split my ass cheek to two from below with his hands….!!!
- Each time I stretched to lick Varuna's cunt, I got hit in the face with the mad man's balls…!
- PLLLLLESSSSSS…STTOOOOPPPPP…..I WWIILLL DDIIIIEEEEE…..I heard Varuna's yelps…!!
- TTAAAKE THIS SAAAAALIII RANDDDII………he screamed back at her….!!!!
- One thing I knew clearly was that the bastard would not leave her unless he releases his semen inside her….Till that time, he would keep pumping….!
- I wanted to help Varuna…!
- My mind raced….brain twitched…..Yessssss…..I knew……..aaaahhhhh…..I moaned to Sarpanch….!
- I saw the crazy bastard's cock plunging down to her anal hole…!
- His balls were going to hit hard over her cum filled pussy….!
- My mouth opened and caught one of his ball and I closed my lips sharply over it…!
- AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHH…..BIIITCCCCHHH…….He screamed….!
- My nose was now tightly secured to her upturned cunt and his ball was within my lip's enclosure….!
- I started to suck his ball….squeeze it….lick it…with my tongue and lips….!
- I left his ball for a second and I took the other one inside…!
- My face was now drenched with her cum juice….!
- KEEERRTHIIIIIII………LIICCCKK MEEEEEE…..I heard a scream from Varuna….!
- My mouth left his ball and clutched to her pussy…!
- MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA…….Another scream…..!
- I knew she was cumming now….gushes of her cunt juice flew out….I saw her anus closing in tighter to the girth of the bronzed cock…!
- My mouth took hold of his balls again….And I chewed tightly….!!!
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH……I knew his balls had started depositing his cream deep inside her anus….!
- UUUHH…UUUHHH…UUUHHH…..I heard her responding to the thrashing orgasm….!!!
- My lips left the crazy bastard's balls….!
- My head dropped back to the bed…!!
- Thuudddddd……Just as I flicked open my eyes, I saw both of them dropping on top of each other….!

- Uuuuh…Uuh….Uhhhh….My own cries felt alien to me…!
- Sarpanch had replaced his mouth with his cock…!
- Ooooowwww……His eyes were looking sternly and with a dazed look in them……!
- I saw his anger engorged face coming right down….!
- Last thing I saw was his lips opening wide….!
- HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM……How can anyone kiss like this ???
- OOOOOHHHH….My gasps and moans never escaped my mouth…It was fully closed by his lips and he was nibbling my lips, mouth and every single place of my insides….even I felt to gag when his tongue started playing inside my throat…!
- Shhhiiittttttthhhmmmmm….I moaned into his mouth as his hands split my ass cheeks more wider…!
- His thrashing elevated to another frantic level…!
- I felt his mammoth cock trying to drink more of my cunt juice….!
- Yesssss….he was going to cum…..!!!
- OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW…….My head thrashed in pleasure….!
- Sarpanch had removed his damned cock from my cunt and directed into my asshole in one shot…….!!!
- Plllllleeessssssss…..I cried out….Tears poured out of the pain and pleasure….!!!
- I was desperate to release my orgasm….I was holding it for a looooong time now…!!!
- Over my head, I just saw the bastard falling over Varuna's unconscious body with his wretched cock embedded deep into her anus….!!!
- I couldn't even see her body from the mad man's large body enclosing her completely…!!!
- Ooouhh…Ooouuhh…Ouuhhhmmmm….Hmmmmm….I was spasming madly to the thrusts of Sarpanch….!
- I tried to stretch my hands more to his back and to encompass his body tighter to me…!!!
- My eyes rolled up completely and wasn't able to see anymore…!
- Only my pussy and asshole had life…rest of my entire body went limp…!!!
- Spllluuuttterrrrr……!!!
- AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH….MMMMAAAAAAA…..AAAAAHHHHH…..Faintly I felt my mouth opening and releasing loud screams….!!!
- Explosions after explosions ravaged my cunt….!!!
- Spplooosssh…Spllluuuttterrrrrr….Spplutttrrrrr…Sppluuttterrrr…..My squirts were hitting his cock and stomach and I felt the strength of my sprays falling back right into my own cunt…!!!
- AAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH….He roaaarrreddd and thrusted hard into my assshole….!!!!
- Fuuuccccccckkkkkkkk….mmmmmm……My vision was completely black….only my cunt was responding now…!!!
- I squirted with with phenomenal quantity…I couldn't stop….!!!
- KEEEEERTTTHIIIIIII…MMMMAAAAAHHHH…….I heard Sarpanch's lust filled voice….!!!
- Spplllutterrr….Splluuttterrr….My pussy couldn't stop the gushes…!!!
- AAAAAARRRGGHHHH….YEEESSSSSSS…….I heard his appreciation….!!!
- He was shooting and depositing loads after loads deep into my asshole…!!!
- I loved it…I wanted more of his cum….!!!
- That moment, I realized with a thorn in heart that I have become an insatiable slut….!!!
- Sarpanch was shivering till the last drop of his semen drained into me…!!!
- I became the personification of lust…..raving…a voracious sexual incarnate…!!!
- God…Keerthiiii….you are mine……..I vaguely heard his sweet murmurs….!!!

And as a proof of his words, his lips closed over mine with a kiss that completely took my breath and consciousness away……………………..

Further the same night, I faintly saw someone coming and dragging my lifeless body from the house. During the middle of the night, couple of times my eyes opened in dazed state and I saw the tent where we stopped first time while we all were brought to this place and felt few soft hands doing something over my body. Then again, my consciousness left me.

I took a deep breath as my ears responded to a call from Megha….
- Maaaaaa..…when did you come…..wake up….

Epilogue (Part-1)

First thing that I did once I woke up the next day morning was to send a request for another week's extension of my local holiday. In my dizzy sleepiness, I heard my kids coming over to me and saying bye's while they left for their daily classes. I was dead sleeping for all the time I remembered….Later my maid told me that I had slept almost till evening.

However, once I woke up around evening, I went to bathroom to freshen up. The second that my feet touched the bathroom floor, my hands moved frantically over my body and removed all my clothes away.
- Shiitttt….I felt more comfortable without clothes. My body was now used to the free air rather than being closed inside the confines of clothes. As I turned towards the mirror, I was dumbfounded with what I saw in front of me. It was after a full month that I was looking at me….!
- My skin was glowing....my face was radiant…!
- Pink nipples were pointing right out from my taut breasts…absolutely no sag…!
- I saw my stomach to be flat and my naval was so erotic without a single flab and my fair skin seemed more fairer…!
- God…My pussy was beautiful…..I saw the red cunt lips pouting and vibrating…!
- As I turned sideways….Uffffmmmm….I moaned…!
- There were my two ass cheek proudly jutting outwards tight and round…!
- My thighs felt solid and my feet were fabulous with those specially designed payals…!
- Without even realizing…my hands dropped down and took charge of my waiting pussy…..!!!!
- Few seconds later, I was almost spasming with my orgasm and I blacked out….!!!!

Kids reached back home by late evening and I welcomed them in a pleasant way. Maid had cooked few of their special dishes. They were quite interested to know where I was for all these days and most importantly, how did I came back looking so exquisite….I was able to back up on the same story what Haresh told them and more or less I felt that they bought the lies.

Couple of times, I noticed my elder one 'Namrata' looking at me in a very curious manner. She was already a teenager, maybe she understands something, I thought. After their usual chatter, I saw them going to bed. I noticed Namrata's legs while I was tucking her in…..!
- Oh God….!!! Her skin was so fair that I felt licking right there…!!!
- I felt my cunt lips opening….Shiitttt…..!!!
- I ran out from their room….Fuuuuccckkkkk….What was I thinking….!!!
- Ah, you are there….I heard Haresh's voice from the main room…!
- Darling….You should take rest more…Why are you up now? He was talking to me but his words didn't had any sort of meaning….!
- WHY DON'T YOU GO AND FRESHEN'UP 'DAAARRRLING'….??? I retorted back in a shout…!
With a surprised look, I saw him opening his mouth to reply something back…but resigned. He left quickly to the bedroom and slightly closed the door.
- Ohh fucccckkk…I cursed….!
- My brain reminded that I needed a cock desperately….!!!!
- The need for any damned cock was critical…!
I found my feet taking me towards the bedroom. As I opened the door, I saw Haresh in his boxers and about to strip it down on his way to the bathroom. He was startled at the noise of the door opening and as he found me standing there and he relaxed a bit.
- What are you doing here Keerthi ?
- Keep your wretched mouth shut you bastard….curse left my mouth as a normal discussion...!!!
With those words, I started to walk towards him. His eyes popped out in wonder as he heard my curses. And I saw his face darkening. I dropped down to my haunches immediately as I reached in front of him. Before even he realized, his boxers were down at his feet.
- Yuuuuccck…….That was the first reaction that my throat left as I saw his small penis cladded within the curly bush...!
- But, I wanted a cock….Any cock…!!!
- My mouth closed in forward...I felt him getting tensed and shaking his hips backwards. Without a second to loose, my hands cupped his sagging ass cheeks as my lips closed in over his limp dick.
- Ppphhewwwww….eeeessshhhh.....I had to shut my nose completely to avoid the nauseating smell from his unclean groin...!
- Still I wanted a cock…..any cock for that matter….!!!
- My mouth started to swallow his cock….!!
- It just took me just a fraction of a second to take his entire cock inside my mouth….!
- It was a puny little toy inside my mouth…!!
- Uuuuuhhh Keerttthiii….He moaned as he touched my head….!
- DON'T TOUCH ME…..I thundered to him without leaving the cock from my mouth….that much space was left out in my mouth other than his dipstick…!!!
- I saw his frightened expression as he removed his hands off my head…!
- Within these few seconds, his cock was fully engorged inside my mouth….!
- I clamped my lips tightly at the base of his cock and I found that it's length reached hardly to my middle teeth and the girth was absolutely nothing to me…!
- It just took a few licks from my tongue to the underside of his cockhead that I felt him jerking…!
- Uuuuuhh…take it my dear….take it all….He was shaking his entire body….!
- There it was…..!!!!!
- A few drops of warm semen dropped out from his puny cock…And it tasted too starchy….!!!!
- I had to remove my mouth immediately as the taste of his cum felt like shitttt….!!!
- I ran into the bathroom and spit his cum….And I saw that there were only few drops of his yellow colored semen mixed with my spit….!!!
- What is this guy….? Fuccccckkkkk….I cursed loudly….!!! As I washed my face and walked out, I saw him fumbling and fidgeting around the bed and not looking directly to me.
- Thhh…Thhaaa…Thaank you dear…His mouth left those words as I gave him way to enter the bathroom….!
- Oh Gaaaaawdddd……I wanted a cockkkkkk…..Tears formed in my eyes…!!!
- What have I become now…a cock craving slut....!!!
- Shiitttt….!!!! I drooped down to the kingsize bed and took the blanket right between my legs and tightly clamped it inwards to pacify my throbbing cunt. Slowly, I drifted to sleep.

That became a repetition for the next few days. I loathed Haresh's touch over my skin and he wanted me to give him the best blowjob of his life. In between, I tried to contact my mother-in-law by phone and found that she has not returned back from her pilgrimage….! What the fuck was happening….!!!

During the first off week, as I was alone in the house, I was masturbating all the time till children arrived. I used to lodge anything that I could find in the house to remove the itch of my cunt. Even I went to a level where I took one cucumber from the fridge to dig it inside my pussy to release my pressure. And finally, the week was over and I was about to re-start my job in office.

Monday morning, I took my car keys and drove to the office parking. My mind was all set to give Baluram, the elevator doorman, an eyeful so that he could do his handful mischief later. To make that happen, I had left one hour earlier so that there would be very less people around the building and office. I was wearing a normal sari as I used to wear before because I didn't wanted to create any sort of discussion in the office. But, the way I dressed would help Baluram immensely….I wanted to see his squirming face…!!!

As I parked and closed the door of my car, I lowered my sari's knot below the belly button to lot more lower showing my entire midriff and the belly chain around my naval. A little more lower, I knew that my pussy would've been visible…! My breasts were filling my blouse with a vengeance and immediately I kneaded them and pinched both my nipples so that it would thrust out wildly through the material. Slowly, I took hold of the sari from below and lifted a little to show my payal cladded feet and a small area of my ankles and toes enclosed in a pair of open high heels. And with that, I started to walk towards the elevator. As my main motive was to entice the old beggar to squirm with his cock. While walking, my eyes ensured that there was no one else in the parking area and waiting for the elevator.

As expected, he was sitting in his stool inside the elevator and as he heard the voice of my high heels, he looked at me.
- Oh Goddd…..My cunt creamed right there as I saw his facial expression…!!!
- He was undressing me with his eyes so quickly that I saw his hands moving inside his pockets and tugging his cock….!!!
- His eyes were glued to my naval and I even felt that my sari's knot getting unlocked by his stare….!!!
- I wanted to explore more of his discomfort…!!!
- Baluram, can you please help me to carry some files from my car ?? I can't take it alone from there…!!! With a seductive smile, I turned back to him and walked with my butt squiggling to his face…..I heard him hiccuping and running behind me like a dog and I knew he would split open my buttocks right there, if given a chance.

Once we reached my car, I opened the boot space and immediately stepped in front of him and bent forward to put my head inside as if trying to locate the files that I wanted him to carry. At the same time, my pallu 'accidentally' dropped into the boot space and I thrusted my wide ass right towards him and my hands pretended to get busy in searching the files. I started to squiggle sideways and bend more into the boot.

During this time, I clasped the front of my sari and pulled it a bit more upwards and thrusted the cloth between my thighs and against my throbbing pussy. This was in fact, for Baluram to see my bare feet till my calves…I wanted him to drink my entire fair skin hungrily. While all this was happening, my eyes found Baluram vigorously tugging inside his dirty pants and of course I knew that he was squeezing his thing.

- Fucckkk….my ass was not showing enough…I felt…!
- First there was my sari, inside a petticoat and down inside my panties…!!
- The more I was thrusting my hips to him and making my ass wider, the more I wanted him to rip open my ass and fuck me right there….!!!
- My cunt was spasming inside…!!!
- The only relief was to tug my thighs more tightly to give pressure over my labia and clit…!!!!
- God…Oh God….What have I transformed into…???
- I felt a tiny drop of orgasm leaving my cunt and drenching my panty…!!!!
- Ohhh….Baluram…I think, I forgot the files in my house…With that I shook myself and took the fallen pallu back to my shoulder and closed the boot.
- Oh….Nice.....He was embarrassed and mumbled few words…and started to walk behind me to the elevator.
- I felt good...!!!
As we reached there, I made sure that my knot was properly back up over my naval and sari was covering my skin in the necessary areas. He slid back into his seat and I saw him tossing and turning uncomfortably muttering gibberish….It didn't made any sense to me.
- As we were about to reach my floor, I saw something in his groin….!!!!
- My God…!!!…..He actually came and was having a huge wet spot in his pants..!!!
- Shiiitttt…that was why he was so uncomfortable to sit properly…He was actually cummming….!!!
- I walked out from the elevator to my floor with a resolution….!!!!
- The petticoat was killing me…!!!
- Also, later as I realized the lust filled looks from everyone in office and around our community was enough to take me over the edge.

Most importantly, I wanted to see Baluram's discomfort. Next day evening, I went to the mega mall that was located at another side of the city and found what I was looking for. I spend a good deal of money and bought a whole new wardrobe of inner wear mainly thongs, bikini type body shorts, hipsters, g-strings, strapless bras, sports bras, bandeaus, single knot bikini bra, sarongs etc.

Next day was a breeze….! I was wearing a bandeau bra and a g-string inside my sari….The chiffon material and my blouse was giving me constant friction over my entire skin that helped me to fight off the need to press my hand into my pussy every time someone stared at me. With this change, I found people staring at my body longingly with desire burning in their eyes, men and women alike….!!!

My work was going well and I received lots of complements from women folks and my juniors about my new, healthy and fresh look. To complement that and also to lighten up my sexual mood, I started to take yoga lessons from my home with assistance of a DVD. The best part of this was; my entire body and limbs was forced to be flexible during the last thirty days and now, even a complete back stretch was a child's play to me. Even my kids started to complement and join me in my workout.

During one of these days, I head a buzz that our chairman Mr. Lokia Chamanwala was arriving for a conference in our office for a day. As we all knew this man from the news, most of the staff never had the privilege to meet the big man himself in person including me. So, excitement flew all over our office building and immediately we found ourselves cleaning and tidying our cabins and seats to present a professional attire for his arrival.

Next day morning, I wore a dark green silky type sari with blood red pallu with yellow shades. I matched it with a black strapless bra and black thong that produced an erotic yet splendid vision. As I checked in the mirror, I realized that this could even go as a party wear, but the way that my backless blouse had couple of knots and as I covered my naval a bit more, my attire felt charmingly professional and good to me. I completed the look with a fake dangling belly button clip-on and covered it with my sari's pallu. My kids commented with their 'hot' remarks and I knew I was dressed extremely well in comparison to all the new generation hotties in the office.

When I was walking to the elevator, I pushed my sari knot down to the maximum to give Baluram the complete vision of my fair skinned naval and the clip-on belly ring dangling. As I walked near him, I saw Baluram trying his hardest possible to squeeze his pecker to drink all what I was revealing. There was no one in the elevator as I noticed. As the elevator started to move up, I turned my back to him and removed my pallu from my shoulder.
- Baluram….Are all the knots tied properly behind ? I didn't get time to check before I left home…!!!!
- Pleeese, can you check for me quickly ? With that question, I bent my head forward a little and thus opening up my entire back to his sexed up eyes.
- Hmmm….aaaahhh…Ma'aam….everything is oooh..kay….I heard him stammering for words.
As I got the required response, I turned forward to see both his hands inside his trouser pockets….
- Poor bastard….his wife would really get her portion of sex today…or his mistress…whoever he is fucking….!!!
- Could it be me....!!!
- I bite my lower lip unknowingly imagining his session with me...I laughed as I reached my cabin and sat to adjust my sari back to normal. I was about to remove my clip-on belly ring, when suddenly the office boy came and announced to all that the 'Big' Boss has arrived downstairs and would meet everyone at their respective offices after his main conference.

We all went back to our seat and I got busy with my daily work schedule. Almost an hour finished and I heard a knock at my door to see two well dressed men and my boss 'Shivangi Marudanayagam' with them smiling and entering my cabin. I stood up to receive everyone and moved forward to greet.
- Hello Keerthi…Shivangi began…!
- Please meet our Chairman Mr. Chamanwala and our Regional Vice President Mr. Khorpade.
- Hello gentlemen…I greeted them and noticed that Mr. Lokia Chamanwala was hardly five feet tall and he was making up for his length with his military style built body, his head was shaved bald and face was clean shaven with a thick low beard running below his chin, i guessed his age somewhere around in his thirties or early forty. Mr. Khorpade was more of a lazy hog from his health, he was tall enough with a slight paunch and I felt just like Haresh's aura by looking at him and around his fifties.
- This is Keerthi, she is looking after the business audit management and leading her team for this region.
- Well….It is my pleasure to meet you Ms. Keerthi….I heard a deep and powerful voice rising from the short man along with a strong handshake.
- Good to meet you…Mr. Khorpade was curt.
- We will meet again afterwards….You are doing a good job for us Keerthi…Keep it going that way….!!!! With those words and a look that pinched my cunt, Mr. Lokia walked away.
- Oh Maaaaannn….they are not even talking to anyone around, you know….Mallika entered my cabin with a mock sobbing face. She was my junior and was dressed like a slut…!!!!
- I smiled at her…and my brain registered why she was dressed like this...!
- Don't worry Malli….they are all very big people…let's just carry on with out work….!
- Hmmmm…ooukkaaay boss…..but, you know, most of us wanted to know little more of this Lokia guy….!!
- Why…?? I got surprised and my brain dived into curious mode…!
- You know….this Lokia Chamanwala is well known for his 'SPECIAL' parties that he conducts at some places plus these parties are only for 'SPECIAL' guests.
- What is so 'SPECIAL'…?….I chimed in to know a little office gossip…and inwardly, I wanted to know that sort of 'SPECIAL' was she talking about…!
- Keertthiiii…she swayed her body and rolled her eyes…You are so naive and of course you don't join us for our parties…so you don't know the 'SPCIALS'…heheheheh…..!!
- Commmon Malli….tell me now….don't make me beg for this…..tell me….!!
- Hmmmmooouukaaaay….Mallika came and sat opposite me and started….!
- Well, you know this guy is the only son of Mr. Sharid Chamanwala and he was born out of the marriage…!
- Meaning….I rolled my eyes now…!
- Oooofffooooh Keerthi….!!! This guy Sharid got a girl pregnant when he was a teenager…heheheh….you know when he was doing it for the first time…he married that girl after they both reached eighteen years..and by that time, they had a for year old boy running around.....heheheheh….!!!
- Aaaaaahh…okay okay…heheheh…I joined her laugh…!
- So, father and son are more like friends rather than their actual relationship….!
- What does this has to do with the party…? I wasn't able to connect the dots…!
- Keeertthiiii….wait…..let me tell you now….!
- When the senior Chamanwala actually started partying out real time, this boy Lokia was already a teenager and his mother passed away at that time. This event actually gave a huge break to the senior and junior Chamanwala's. Without any string to hold them, and with the back-up of their business empire and billions, their friends and connections changed to whole different level. For past many years, they started an event which has in turn transformed into a full-on thrash party where you get anything and everything.
- What do you mean…??? I was still unable to follow her…!!
- Oh Gossh…You are a real light bulb…!!!! She screeched mockingly at me…!!
- It means that, if you get a chance to join this so called 'SPECIAL' party, you will be given every single pleasure that a human being can call for….Physical, Sexual or I mean - anything and bloody everything…..!
- Oooouuhhh…..does it mean that whatever the people needs will be available for them..? I quizzed again…!!!
- Shhiittt Keeerthi….are you listening to me or not…..??? Mallika continued….They announce and keep their event secretly all over the world…I mean….Anywhere they fancies, they keep it….!!!
- Oh….My mouth opened in awe…!
- The biggest challenge is that, people like us can listen to the stories and then have dreams….because, the people who join the father and son for these sort of parties will be billionaires themselves…!
- Oh God….you are right...of course...I murmered…!
- Keerthi....What else can I say…You know, we all know about something that happened last year while they had their blast..!
- Whatt…Whaat happened…??? I became more curious now…!
- They held their event somewhere in a latin american country that has the special farms where all the latest amnesties are available for pleasuring such mad men…!
- So....See Keerthi…this is a gossip story….no one knows if this is actually true or not, okay…!!!
- Sure….okay…I agreed to her…!
- During their special event, someone fancied an Indian personality…!
- And you know, a chartered flight reached India within four hours….Four Hours Keerthi…Mallika's eyes were bulging out….!
- Then what happened...I quizzed more...!
- And they took this woman who is someone really famous and also happily married….within hours, this person was carried and taken to their 'SPECIAL' party and returned back after a week or so….!!!
- Oh My God….!!!!! I cried in shock…!!!
- Oh Yeaaah babe….yeah….that is the kind of power these people has….!!!
- And why are you so disappointed now..? I asked her…!!!
- Hehehheheh…Keerthi….she rolled her eyes again….You know, most of us thought that he would pick one of us for his next event, if we try to impress with our physical gifts….hehehehheh….She jerked her ass as she stood and laughed away…!

- Hmmmmm….I thought about what Mallika told me. It sounded pretty erotic stuff and without realizing, I was already getting wet inside. To counter my constant arousal and dripping pussy, I had found a way to keep a napkin inside my thong just to cover my cunt so that the droplets won't spread out…I was mainly worried because I wasn't wearing petticoats anymore, the only thing to stop my cunt juice smearing out was to keep a small pad to absorb….And that seemed to be a good solution…It was working…!!!!
- Keerthi…! I looked up from my computer to see Shivangi standing at the door…!
- Yeah…I replied…!
- Keerthi….A small problem…I need your help please…pleeease…!!! She was almost running to me…!
- I stood up and saw some hurt in her eyes….!
- Tell me, how can I help…I replied by taking her extended hand…!
- Keerthi….my son had met with an accident in his school and you know my husband is in China for business travel….I need to go and take care of my kid now….!
- Okkkay…go then…who is stopping you..?
- No…Noo…Keerthi….Now we have the top boss here and we have just finished our conference. During the conference, there was a discussion about the "Shershad Notation File Case" and now Mr. Lokia wants to see our verdict so that he can present it to the board of directors tomorrow.
- Okaaay…so what do you want me to do ? Do you want me to go to your son's school and take the kid to hospital ? I was really concerned now…!
- Ohhhh….noooo…noo….I will take care of it…..But, the problem is that, yesterday we all were cleaning up our offices and now, I am unable to locate this folder from the filing room. But, I have to rush out and he is there waiting for me to get this crap done….!!!
- Oohhh…okay….so shall I go and find this file for him then…? Will that help you…? I asked earnestly….!
- Uuuffff…Gaawd…you are my sweetheart….please….say sorry to him from my side for rushing out like this….you are my life saver Keerthi….!!!
- Ouukay…okay…go then….!!! I smiled back…!
As soon as she left, I picked my mini purse and left to the filing room which was right above my floor. So, I took the steps to reach there quickly rather than administering our elevator. It was with great speed that I reached the room and I saw him patiently sitting outside in a large sofa.
- God…this man was so small…but, looked like a really fit body....!
- Was this the great party animal that I heard about a few minutes back….I grinned to myself…!
- Hello Sir…I bent a bit forward to express my respect….!
- Ouuh…Hi…Keerthi…! What happened to Shivangi ? His question was polite but his eyes seemed cruel…!
- Sir, there has been a personal emergency for her kid and she had rush to hospital….I am here to get you the file that you were looking for…I extended my intention…!
- Oh…I hope everything would be alright…I can wait for her if you want…no worries…!
- No problem sir, it will be okay…I am her assistant and what good is there if we cannot support each other…I replied to him…!
- Hheheheh…Yesss…Yesss…Support…yes….Oh….By the way Keerthi….please call me Lokia….'SIR' is a very old fashioned expression of slavery…let's cut that out please….He was stern while saying all this…!
- Sure sir….Ooops…I mean…Lokia….You may sit here and relax and let me find this file for you now…I started to walk to the filing room….!
- Of course…I will…and Thank you for this 'support' Keerthi…he smiled…!

Epilogue (Part-2)

The filing room was a three way glass covered large room with multiple racks and stacks of folders filled methodically. There was a small stool that didn't had any steps except the top one for reaching the top layer of stacks. As I knew an approximate location of this file, I took the stool in one hand and walked past Mr. Lokia who was sitting right outside the glass where I was walking. It took sometime for me to search and finally locate the place where this file was….and unfortunately, I saw the file thrown to the topmost layer…I guessed this would have happened during yesterday's hurry…no wonder that Shivangi couldn't locate this.

Standing from the floor, there was no way that I could reach over and access the file and from my guess, I knew that even if I climbed on this stool, I would have to stretch my maximum to reach somewhere near that file…it was that bloody high. Somehow, my mind reached the resolution to try to grab the lower files because our chairman was waiting outside and I had already spend almost half hour by now.

I moved the stool to my front and the best option was to take my sari cloth from below and tie to my waist so that my legs would get some flexibility to maneuver while standing over this stool. I grabbed a handful of my sari from the knees and took and tied it to my waist. Same thing to my pallu, I wanted to use both my hands. So, I removed my pallu completely from my shoulder and hooked it to the same place at my waist. Now, I was standing with my top body bare open with a thin strip of green blouse that was backless and the sari cloth removed away from bottom and thus displaying both my legs till the knees and even a little bit of my thighs.

Slowly, I balanced one hand on one of the shelves and climbed over to the stool. I had to remove my high heels because I couldn't balance over the small top end of the stool. Now, I tried to reach the folders below and tugged…Nothing happened. I tried again and pulled with more force….still nothing happened. Then it clicked to me…!

I took my left feet and balanced it on the shelf in front of me as in a climbing position. That gave me a bit more leverage on my grabbing power. I pulled hard….Nothing was moving. I decided to call help now, just before I was about to climb down, I decided to go for one last try. My sari climbed more up into my left thigh as it was tightly clamped to the shelf and at the same time, I felt the sari lifting up from my right leg with most of my thigh opening up as well due to my body stretch.
- I tugged hard one more time….!
- Do you need any help…??? The deep voice behind me startled me….!

Next thing, I realized was that I was falling right to the floor along with the files and folders falling over me in a heap.

- Oooowwww….I cried…!
- Shiiitttt…..are you huurt….God…???
- I am alright Mr. Lokia….I am okay…I replied as I got up...!
- Look at you….are you feeling okay....go and take some rest Keerthi...??
- It's okay Mr. Lokia….I stood up and was standing with a smile as I knew I wasn't hurt anywhere…!
- Anyway, thank you for the file…I hope we can go back to our office and call some help to get this cleaned up…He paused….
- OR….Do you want to clean up instead…???? He quizzed …. You know….You are already in the essence of doing this….hhheheh…He smiled a little….!
- Ohhhh…Sorry…soooo….sorry as I realized what he meant…..My dress was hiked up to show everything as if a low class working maid's attire looked like. And he was humoring me to take the job of cleaning as my style matched it….Shitttt….!!!!
- My hands got busy releasing the knots and covering up my breasts and legs in seconds…Fuuucccckkkkk….I felt nude standing in front of this guy….!!!!
- Ooooukkkaay Ms. Keerthi….he smiled and stared deep into my eyes….he paused again….Let's get back….Thank you for this file and you 'display' of strong 'support'….he stressed the words 'display' and 'support' and I saw his mouth twitching while he held my eyes onto his words…!
- Sure Lokia….I will get back to my office…And again, apologies on behalf of Shivangi…!

After I told him that; I saw him leaving the filing room and I thought it would be better to arrange some of files that was on the floor. It took few minutes to arrange it in a decent manner and once done, I started to walk out from the room. I was almost reaching the stairway door while I saw Lokia walking inside a large glass room…of course…it was the regional manager's cabin and was now vacated to the big boss.

- I have never seen anything like this Dad….!
- His voice reached out lightly through the corner of door panel and I knew he couldn't see me from where I was standing.

Though I felt bad on eves-dropping, I wanted to see more of this small guy. His fashion sense and the manliness impressed me at some level. So, I just stood there watching him walking and talking. He was talking normally, but through the glass panel, I caught his voice as whispering.

- You have to see this to believe Dad…One of his hand was holding the cell to his ears and the other hand was inside his trouser pocket.
- Nooo Dad…I said fucking no Dad…..Believe me…Her body was exquisite…She looked like as if crafted with a precision machine….Shiitttt……!!!!
- Her skin was glazing and even now my eyes are pinched due to those sparkling green and blue veins running across her naval and legs….!!!!
- Daaaadddd….How many times have you heard me talking like this….NEVERRR….!!!
- I saw a creation of God that I can blindly say as "FUCKING PERFECCCTT"……..He paused...!
- At the same moment, I saw his hand coming out from his pocket catching hold of his cock from outside. But, the corner of the table stood between my eyes and his hands.
- Oh God….I didn't care what he was talking about…All I wanted to see was how good his manhood would be….!
- My curiousness to see such a short man's cock intensified….!!!
- Fucccckkk…I cursed as I felt my cunt started spasming in anticipation….!!!
- I was the voyeur now…a real pervert….a subordinate eavesdropping the conversation of the big bos…if anyone catches me…I would be jobless….!
- But still, I stood there in the corner to see him move out from where he was standing…I wanted to see his cock….!!!
- Just as I wished, he moved forward with his hand firm on his cock over his pants…!
- FFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK……I cursed in a murmur…..!!!!
- That thing that he was squeezing had an outline of a large coke party bottle….Shiiiiiitttttt……And he was squeezing it from going to down….!!!
- I wanted to pee there….Both my hands pressed my cunt through my sari…!
- Dad, she didn't know about the photo….I know how to be a peeping tom…..heheheheh…..Dad, I am sending it now to you…see…!
- HHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH……He was laughing loudly and squeezing his monster hard….!
- Now…Do you agree….? ….See how your mind got fucked now….We need this…!!!!
- Okkay Dad…..I will execute your plan…..Offffccouurrse….everyone will enjoy this masterpiece of a woman in our upcoming party in Middle East…..Sure…Sure…..She will be there….!!
- We will enjoy a completely different package that we have never experienced so far Dad….Trust me....She will be a real tigress...!!!
- She will be there….I promise…..I need her…..!!!
- Okaay Bye…I saw him disconnect the phone and squeezing his member one more time…
Later that evening, I was gearing up to leave. My door opened and I saw Lokia walking inside with a pleasant smile.
- Thank you Keerthi for that file…His deep voice filled my room…!
- Anytime….It was my pleasure Lokia….I replied courteously…!
- Okay then, we shall meet up shortly in another venue….He started to walk past my room.
- I turned back to shut my laptop….And that was when I heard his next statement…!
- By the way Keerthi…..Beautiful Belly Button….Ring…..!!!!
- Uhhh….As my eyes widened in shock, I saw him closing the door with a treacherous smile spreading his lips.

- MAAAAAA…..are you coming ??? I heard Namrata shouting.
- Yaar….I am coming…otherwise who will drive you till there ? i retorted with an equal shout.
- Commmmfaasstnaaa….!!
- Gaaawd…these children…..My head shook in disbelief.

My children and their two friends had their weekly swimming session. Usually Haresh used to drop them and they would finish their merriment in two hours and he would collect them while coming back from office; this was their usual routine. The problem was that, this swimming pool was assigned to couple of communities and was located outside our community area and with an approximate twenty five minutes drive to the outskirts. I have been there only few times and I never liked the locality. Only the swimming pool building was the one that had concrete. Rest everything around was slum and not densely populated…There were few small huts here and there. No electricity, no good water, no good food, basically nothing to call as civilization. People doing odd work and beggars were the living hood in those places.

Somehow, Haresh conveniently placed this responsibility to my head today and excused for office work. Recently, the only sex life that I gave to Haresh was the occasional blow jobs, and that too on my mercy….Maybe he was having sex session somewhere else with someone who I didn't cared anymore. This useless piece of bastard didn't had the cock nor his mouth was useful enough to give me some oral satisfaction. Haresh was neither a lover nor an adonis who had a something worth fucking and also, he was non-compatible for oral skills. So, more or less our relationship was limited to "Hi - Bye - Sweetheart - Darling". And I was quite content with that.

- Maaaaaaaa…commmmm…noooowww..pleeeessss…..I heard both of them wailing…!
- Heehheheheh….okay…okay….I packed my normal one piece swimming dress with a white sarong and inside my purse, I filled in a g-string and a skimpy halter-top that just covered a little more than my nipples….Just in case if I get a chance to swim alone…I thought….!

With that, I took the kids and drove to the swimming station…
There was one boy who was studying with Namrata…another teenager and his younger sister. So, the car was filled with action and excited voices. Soon, we reached the place and as I expected, there was no trace of civilization anywhere except the large building where the swimming pool was contained. And as usual, there was only our vehicle at that time. Because, very few people from our community and the other communities visited this place…no one basically like to be here.

I parked the car in front of the entrance where there was a security fence running around and a small guard cabin. As I honked few times, a shitty looking man in brown dirty clothes started to walk towards us from the swimming pool building. He was of average height, thin as a skeleton, brown or black skinned, more I felt that it was dirt color and from his hair and face it seemed as if he didn't took shower for months, his face was shabby with beard and mustache growing everywhere and at few places, his uniform itself was torn and I could find his lethargic skinny bones popping out from the holes.

- Maaadammmjiii…..I am coming…..I am coming….He muttered few words while walking towards us.
- Make it fast….I replied back.

He reached and opened the gate to get our car inside the compound. Kids took their bags and ran in front and I started to stroll slowly around the building. It was hardly five in the evening and sun was there to show me all around. As I was walking, I noticed a shadow behind me and found it to be the shabby watchman. I didn't wanted someone to spoil my solitude…so, I turned back and told him to return back to the gate. He agreed and went back.

I saw few huts made of asbestos and pieces of junk scattered around…there was nothing else…few trees here and there and dirty smell in the air. There was no people…no children…no sign of any human population. Occasionally, I saw an old woman and a man who looked dirtier and skinny as if they were physically sick or something.

- God….what kind of a place is this…I wondered as I reached back at the entrance of the pool. I noticed the man sitting on a small seat near to his guard cabin at the gate.

I head giggling and shouting coming from inside and saw what I guessed. Kids were going haywire inside, splashing water, diving, swimming lazily, competing, screaming and overall I felt content to see the children enjoying themselves. The pool was comfortably safe for children to play…not too deep and not too small.

- Commmmm maaaa…I heard my younger daughter Megha shouting to me.
- Haaaann…Coming beta….I went to the changing room and changed to my one piece and sarong and walked to the pool. I dropped the sarong near the pool and walked in to the water.
- Brrrrrr……uhhh….the water was really cold as my feet send the message to my brain.
- Maaaaa…see…..seee…..I looked at Megha was was about to dive. I was fascinated with the way they were enjoying and envied their age. Nothing to think…Nothing to bother.

I started to swim slowly through the sides and noticed the bodies of my girls. God…they were born beautiful and from their looks, I was sure that they would be beauties as their age comes. Namrata had long and sleek limbs…her body was resembling more of me as she was growing. Megha was a little stout, but her skin was the best among both, she had sparkling skin like mine. Few times, I noticed Namrata staring me in a peculiar way. I found her looking at my buttocks and breasts many times. Also, the boy 'Rogen Fernandes' was also taking some sneak peaks over my single piece bikini suit.

It was quite exciting and stimulating to see two teenage kids taking peaks at my body. It was almost more than an hour and I could see the kids getting tired and almost panting out to rest. I knew what they required. I was at one end of the swimming pool swimming lazily and I stopped and stood now.
- Kids….Everyone looked at me.
- Kids…It's enough for today okay…I have packed special sandwiches and hot chocolate for everyone in the car.
- Here's the key…Go now…Change your dresses and eat as much you want and rest inside….!
- Aaahh…yes Megha…you can watch your movie….hehehehh….!
- I want to swim a bit…so, don't come back here or go out from car…eat and sleep if you want…!

I saw them walking out from the pool and few minutes later moving out from the pool room.
- Uuuuuffffff….I jumped out from the pool and walked behind them to close the door.
- Shiittttt…..How long it has been…few weeks already…..!!!
- Haaaah….I ran to the changing room and removed my one piece suit within no time and kept it back into my big bag and closed it inside the locker….I was stark naked now.
- I felt wicked as I walked to the pool completely cloth less...!
- Oh God...what if someone sees me like this...!
- My pussy kicked a strong chord immediately...!
- Spppppllllaaaassssh…….God…..It felt so good….The friction of the water was burning every portion of my skin….!
- I took a deep breath and dived under….Shiitttt….I missed the village stream so much now….I didn't know the situation of Varuna or Sambhavna as I didn't had any contact details. This pool was a god send…!

I made up my mind to come back here at least couple of times during the week, if not every day. I missed this swimming….Fuuuccckkkk….I missed the sex…..!!!!

- Ummmnnnnnppppffffff….I groaned as my hands found the slippery pussy down between my widened legs.
- Aaaaaarrggghhh…Frustration overtook me and within the next few seconds, I felt my orgasm spasming out….!
- Hhhhmmmmmm…yeessssss….yesssss….I thrashed my ass to the pool wall and water enclosed my body….I came hard and each gush of my cum was making the water around me to splash….
- I came hard…!
- My eyes closed and one hand took a grip over the steps to keep me from falling into the water.

- Maadamjii…..!
Epilogue (Part-3)

- Madamji....!!

- My eyes opened with a shudder….!
- I was tired from my shattering orgasm….!!
- I heard someone calling me again...!!!
- Maaaadammjiiiii….....please open….!
- Shiittttt…I ran to the door and stood behind the narrow opening between the door and wall.
- What do you want ??? I shouted at him,
- Maaadamjii….one children have stomach pain….come fassst Maaadamji…!
- Oh fuckkkk…I cursed loudly…!
- I knew I was completely nude…!!

I ran fast to the changing room and the first thing that got in my hand was the mini bag. It had the black g-string and the matching halter top. It didn't made any sense to me in wearing something and running back to see which of the children had the problem. I wore the g-string and the tied the top through my neck. I had to adjust the halter-top to cover my nipples properly as it was so tiny. The g-string went so deep inside my cunt crease.
- When I looked down, the portion that it covered was hardly my clit and the lips…!
- Fuccckkk……I looked so good….!!
- It felt so tight...!!!!

- Maaadamjii…..!
- Haaaaan….commmminggg….!!

I ran to the door and on the way, I took the sarong and tied to my hip. It was completely wet from all our swimming…I didn't care. I opened the door and saw that it was completely dark outside….hardly four or five tiny yellow light coming from shitty lamps and that too far away. As I reached my car, I saw that all the girls were alright. Rogen was almost unconscious and lying in the front seat.

- What happened kids…I was shouting with concern.
- He ate too much of the sandwich and dark lots of soft drink with that. We told him not to, but now see…he is having stomach pain and now unconscious….Namrata finished with a gasp.
- Don't worry, it will be okay…I pacified his sister and my kids.
With that, I tried to check his pulse and found that he was quite normal. Maybe he would need some hot water to wake him up.

As my mind raced, the only option was to ask the shitty watchman for help and I found him standing right next to me, looking anxious.
- What is your name?….I turned to him and asked.
- I am Ganedhar madamji…he replied with respect.
- Okay Ganedhar…I need some hot water…really hot water…can you help? I asked him.
- Madamji….he looked blank at me.
- Madamji, no hot water here. If you want it, we go to my house….there…he pointed to a dark area.
- I looked there and back to him with confusion….!
- No body in house…we go and make hot water….he explained as if understanding my question…!
- Okay…Ganedhar…let us go and get it quick…I instructed to him…!
- Kids, wait here…do not open the door….just give him some normal water if he gets better. I will be back soon…okay…I said this to the children and closed the door.

We started walking. Ganedhar opened the main gate and locked it back. We both started walking through darkness without hesitation. I couldn't even see a feet in front as there was no moon light as well. Few times, my feet hit some stones but didn't hurt bad. Finally, I was able to see an outline of a hut. He slowed down as we reached to the side…. There was nothing around it. The next hut was almost fifty meters away as I guessed once my eyes accustomed to the darkness.

- Madamji…please wait..he told me as he opened a small wooden door.
- Okay…I replied.
- Please hold this…he gave me a small glass kerosine lamp to my hands. And he returned back with matches and lighted it.
- Shiittt…It was such a small light and I saw what was inside.
- Fuuuucccckinnngggg hell…..I cursed in my mind.

There was one room, a fucking small room with a piece of cloth spread in one corner as his place to sleep and the other side was a small stove, few glasses and some tumblers. I saw him fumbling to light the stove. With the dim light in my hand, I moved inside with him.

- Gaaaawdddd…..Most of the walls was made of asbestos, plastic sheets and wood. Some walls had pictures of some b-grade actresses in various stages of undressing, few were nude photos. Down on the floor, there were couple of empty alcohol bottles and one bottle was half full and I guessed that would be for tonight's use. I noticed that he was unable to light the stove properly.
- Give it to me Ganedhar….I shouted and saw him almost loose his balance…!

Immediately, I gave the small lamp to him and took charge. I bend forward and started pumping the stove for few times and tried to light again. It worked….
- Where is water ? I asked him.
- Madamji….behind you….he pointed to a tumbler.
- Thank you…I murmured and started to heat the tumbler. Along with the stove, heat started to spread all over his shitty small room. That was the time, I realized what sort of a situation this was.

I was wearing the skimpiest of the dress and displaying every single portion of my body to this useless junk of a man. My entire back was open except a narrow knot of the halter-top joining in my mid section. Below, my white sarong was drenched in pool water and was fully transparent. My black g-string was so narrow and disappearing completely that it looked like I was wearing nothing with my wide buttocks fully naked. The tiny piece of sarong didn't helped in anyway as it was pasted over my ass and legs like another skin.

- My pussy started burning….!
- Fuccccckkkkk…..The stove was emanating heat to my front.

I stretched up straight and stood sideways to him. The small light from his hand and the fire light from stove was making my skin to shimmer like gold. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him starting right into my inflated nipple which was sticking forward as if to break the material, even I could feel their need.

- My cunt was screaming for a cock….!
- And, I didn't care anymore whose cock it would be…!
- Fuuccccckkkkkk….My pussy lips started to throb….!!
- I turned more towards him as if unknowingly so that the light from his hand would fall over my breasts and I could see his sexual hunger…!!!
- My eyes closed slowly….and I felt his desire spreading over to my body….!!!
- I felt my lips opening up….!!!
- My asshole was pushing me forward….!!!
- It was only 'sex' that I wanted….!!!
- My eyes burned red with my craving….!!!
- I saw my face moving slow forward to reach him…!!!
- Maadamjii……!
- Shiiiitttttttt……My eyes snapped open…My eyes were closed actually…..!!!

He was standing in front of me with ravenousness of a hyena and I saw dribble of spit moving down from the sides of his mouth.
- Madamji….water is hot….!
- Ohh God…..My children…..Fucccckkkkk….!!!

I turned back and took the tumbler that had the hot water now. After shutting the stove down, I took the water and we both walked back to the car. Once I reached, I gave the water to Namrata and went back to the building to change my dress. I saw him following right behind me. As I reached the locker room to change, he didn't walked inside as he stood at the door. Within next few minutes, I changed my dress and walked past him. His eyes were filled with lust…I could see it as transparent as my sarong.

Just as we walked out of the building, he called me.
- Madamji….!
- Haaan, tell me Ganedhar….I looked back and tried to look as normal.
- Madamji……he paused.
- Madamji….come back anytime….you are a goddess….!!!
- I will wait for you...!!!

With that words, he took a complete look on my body from my face to lips to breast to nipples to naval to hips to cunt to thighs to feet…..!
I felt him undressing me right there in the middle of night in open air…..!

- Keerthi….!
- Arre….maaaaji…..I recognized her tired voice through the office phone….!
- Beta….I reached yesterday night….we will meet few weeks later okay beta…!
- Okay maa….Are you alright now.. I inquired even though I knew the answer…!
- Getting better beta….just wanted to hear you lovely voice…!
- I want to see you also maaaji….just I want to be with you…!!
- Keerthi beta….I will keep the phone now okay...!
- Okay maaji...!

A few minutes later, my phone rang again.

- Hello Keerthi…!
- Ah..yes Haresh…tell me…if there is anything urgent, tell me now, otherwise we will talk at home…I closed the conversation curtly.
- No..No…Keerthi….something came up.
- I winced on his words as I remembered the last time he said these words to me, I went from home for thirty days to a mad house…!
- Tell me Haresh…!
- Accha…Keerthi…You remember my uncle, right? who used to come to our house sometimes?
- Who..? that old man who comes with you and normally talks all sorts of shit with you and leaves…!
- Is that the uncle that you are referring now..?….I was getting mad at him for no reason.
- Yes, the same person Keerthi….Haresh continued.
- See, he is now in our house and had requested to stay for a week because he have some legal activities in town….he was explaining.
- So, he would be living with us for a week. I have told the maid to prepare the food accordingly and he won't be any sort of headache to anyone…I am just informing you so that you won't get mad at me afterwards…!
- Hmmmm…okay Haresh…Thank you for this…click…I cut the line.

Though I felt irritated, this uncle of his was not bothering me in anyway. Few times I had noticed him staring at my body few times and we had actually never talked to each other. I think, hardly one or two times, he asked me how I was doing…that was the only conversation that I had with this person during all these fifteen years. So, what the hell…I didn't care as long as he was not disturbing my yoga and some self induced orgasms.
- Fucck….what was I thinking…I mused myself as I reached our home.

I opened the door and while walking inside, I saw an old man sitting crouched in the corner of our large sofa and from the look, I felt that he would be sleeping.

- Poor old bastard…I muttered as I went past him to change my clothes and to freshen up…!
- Shitt….as he is the guest, I need to be polite…!
- As the maid was out for the day, I went straight to the kitchen and made two coffee quickly and returned back with two glasses.
- One for him and another for me….It would be good enough as a 'bahu' of the house…that though crossed my mind…!
- I walked near him and kept my coffee on the table and stood with his coffee in my hand…!
- Mamaji….I called…!
- Ji….Mamajiii….I called again…!
- I saw him slowly trying to stand from his crouched position….And he stood in a half bent manner….as he usually was…!
- Your coffee Mamaji…and I extended my hand to him…with the coffee…!
- As I stared to his face, my mind tried to recollect this familiar face….!!
- I was so sure that I had seen this person somewhere else other than our house..!!
- He was having a clean shaved dark skin….!!
- His lips twitched in a peculiar way….!!
- Oh...fuck....could it be...?????
- My mind made few summersaults....!!!

- I know this man…But, from where….My brain started racing….!!!
- Ooooohhh Gaaaawwwdddd….!!!
- Ohhh....My Fuckking God....!!!
- Coffee cup shattered into the floor as my hands lost their grip…!!!
- I could see numerous explosions right in front of me…!!!!!
- My cunt bite me haaaaardddd....!!!!!
- Ooooohhhhh.......My lips trembled in realization...!!!!!

- I NEEEED SOMETHING OTHER THAN COFFFEE TO DRINKKK KEEERTTHIII……………Sarpanch's voice shattered the quietness in my house…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End...!

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Amazing Long story. Maybe I will check more Full Size Sex Dolls and leave away from this sex stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely Face BBW sex doll from
Inappropriate advertising / spam

Amazing Long named Deirdre is a brave woman. She never hides her desire for sex. Big breast and big butt sex doll Saya is full of confidence in her body. Deirdre is a young, hot and sexy big boobs sex doll.
IMG_3242-1000x1500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: