Erotica Young Journalist & The Handsome Politician (completed)

I don't know who is the real author of this story, I just liked this story, that's why I am posting it here.

"Sss…..Aaahh….yeaahh…." I screamed as the orgasm hit me. My head was banging against the headboard hard with his each hard, forceful stroke.
"Yeahhh…Yeahhh…take it….yeaahhh." He grunted as he realised that I had orgasmed and that provoked him to stroke harder. For a man his age, he was surprisingly virile and strong.
"Ohhhaaa….yeaaahhhhh." I screamed as my pussy spasmed and clenched hard from the orgasm.
"Aaaahhh…yeahhhh….that's it bitch..yeah…" He moaned as my pussy tightened around his cock.
My screams, his grunts, the loud thuds of my head hitting against the headboard, the slapping sounds of his balls against my pussy and the squishy sound of our squeezing and convulsing genitals filled the room, creating a vulgar melody of lust. The smell of sex difused across the room and filed it soon.
The windows were closed, the curtains drawn, the air condition wasn't switched on and neither was the ceiling fan which made the stench of sex even more pungent and prominent. The first rays of dawn were piercing through the curtains and in between the grunts, moans and the bangs, I could hear birds chirping as the day began. It was still dark inside the room, the night lamp next to the bed shone on our humping naked bodies but the farthest corners stayed in the dark.
Lying on my back, I could see his sweating, wincing face and grinding teeth a feet above mine; his stomach tightening and loosening with each hard thrust. His eyes were open and staring deep into mine; his eyes were filed with lust and I could also sense some anger and frustration in those eyes. I could sense how he was enjoying each and every stroke not just physically but also mentally as if drawing vulgar vengence.
My legs were in the air, pointing straight upwards, my toes curled, my eyes wide open in sheer lust, pleasure and some shock. His salt and pepper hair which had been neetly oiled and combed minutes ago were now dishelved. His upper lip and forehead was covered with beads of sweat which occasionally would trickle down and fall on my face and lips, which I like a wanton slut would lick and relish.
The bed shook violently accompanied by the loud creeking as its joints quaked and its legs screeched against the floor. I pushed my palms against the head rest, resting them flat on it to prevent my head from hiting them. My body stretched as a result and my back arched, making my supple breasts and the crowing, hard, brown nipples shoot upward.
He lowered his head and latched his mouth to my nipple, biting and sucking my nipple hard, making me squeal louder. I locked my feet on his lower back, just above his butt, pulling him closer and deeper inside me. This wasn't love making but everything apart from it. This was a business transaction and the currency of exchange was lust. I was a somewhat unwilling party to the transaction but just minutes into it I was far from being unwilling.
He lowered himself, bringing his face close to mine and kept staring at me, his body moving foward and backward as he pummled my soaking cunt but his eyes never broke contact with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.
Our lips locked, frantically opening and closing on each other, tongues clashing and slithering around each other. His body stretched as he lowered himself and as his hip lowered onto mine, my ass rose a little in the air, allowing him to go deeper and hit the right spots.
Above, we were kissing madly, but below, our hands were inching lower and lower. He slipped his hands under my back and grabbed my butt, pulling my hip closer to his and I too grabbed his butt, pushing it down into me.
"Yeahhh…Yeaahhhhh….Fuck me…Fuck me…Fuckkkkk…." I screamed as another massive orgasm hit me, harder and longer than the previous one. My mind went blank but my body just didn't stop, continuing to match his violent thrusts, making my orgasm far more intense and better.
"Haaa…" He sighed as he slowed down before stopping. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I thought he was done and would pull out now but he kept looking at me, his cheast rising and falling with each deep breath. I stared back at him blankly, waiting for him to pull out. My freshly orgasmed pussy was numb and I could barely feel him inside me.
"If you're done, can you get off me?" I asked him as a minute of inactivity passed by.
"Who said I am done?" He looked at me, smiling devilshly.
I stared at him in shock and disbelief but in my mind I was suprised and frankly, impressed. He sat up and pulled out his cock and placed it on my abdomen, just above my pussy. He was right, he wasn't done.
His cock was as erect as it was minutes ago, glistening from our juices smeared over it, occasionally twitching up and down. It's piss slit was big and spewed drops of pre cum which trickled down to my stomach. His cock was resting on my stomach, stretching from my pussy almost to my navel. Fuck….that is big, I thought, impressed not just at his size but also my ability to take such a monster inside me.
I hesitated for a second but then touched it delicately. It twitched at my touch and seemed to harden as my fingers gingerly moved on it. I felt the slick juices stick to my fingers which in turn i smeared on the shaft as I felt the length of the monster.
"Haha…I told you I wasn't done.!" He smirked. I kept quite, ignoring his comment and delicately held the shaft with my fingers before placing the cock at my pussy. I looked up at him and I saw a sense of elation and satisfaction on his face as his cock rested at the mouth of my gaping pussy.
He looked at me and a staring match of sorts ensued before he lunged forward, ramming his cock deep the depths of my pussy.
"Haaaaaa…." I sighed and my back arched as his cock buried itself to the hilt. He placed my legs on his shoulders and started fucking me, this time leisurely, modertating the pace and the depth of penetration for the perfect build up. He lowered his body, pushing my legs back onto me, my thighs brushing my chest as he steadily picked up pace. Our breathing quickened and our pulses increased rapidly as we fucked in unison.
"Aaahhh…Aaahhhh…" I moaned as he kept on fucking me and the now familiar sounds of the creeking bed, slapping balls and grunting, moaning mouths filed the room. I raised my legs off his shoulder, pointing them straight in the air and spreading them in a perfect V before he grabbed the ankles and carried on fucking me.
He placed my legs behind his back and lowered himself on to my tits, squeezing them with his hands and sucking them with his mouth. I wrapped my around his shoulder before I pushed him to the side and rolled him over so that I was now on top of him.
I placed my hands on his chest, running my fingers through the hair. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I felt his cock poking the deepest corners of my pussy. I felt his hands on my tits, mauling them as I moved back and forth, grinding my crotch against his. I moved faster now, making his cock rub the walls of my pussy, sending pulse after pulse of orgasmic pleasure through my body.
He pushed my hands off his chest, making me collapse on to him. He locked his lips on mine and grabbed my ass with his hands as he took charge of the proceedings. I raised my chest as a loud moan escaped my mouth. My raised chest allowed his mouth access to my delicious and inviting tits and he started sucking on them.
He raised his knees and spread them a little, making my ass cheeks rest on his upper thigh, his cock was still buried inside me but he had stopped stroking. He was manuevering for the final assault. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard, evoking a moan from me. He raised me a little by my ass before I felt his cock slide upwards into my pussy and then slide back down a couple of times. A few more upward and downward strokes later, he went into overdrive as he started fucking me hard from under. I kept my ass raised a little giving him space to push up and down my pussy.
"Aaahahhhh….yeah..yeahh….yeaaahh….." I screamed as he locked his hands behind my back and continued thrusting upwards. My body shook violently and my convulsing pussy signalled an inevitable orgasm. His twitching cock too signalled his fast arriving orgasm.
"Thap Thap Thap Thap…..Aaahh…Aaahhh…Aaaaahhh." I screamed in perfect co-ordination with the hard strokes I was being subjected to.
"I am gonna cum…I am gonna cum…Aaahhhh…" He screamed as he continued fucking me hard. My hair bounced around and almost covered my face but did nothing to cover my screams as I came violently the next second. In the midst of my orgasm, I could feel his cock twitch violently before he pulled out his cock and started cumming on my lower back, just above my butt
"Haaaa….." He screamed as he emptied his nut sack on my back. I collapsed on him, resting my head on his chest, listening to his thumping heart beat and his expanding and contracting lung. I was still shivering from the orgasm and I could feel the cum trickling down my butt cheeks.
I got off him and collapsed on the bed on my back. I couldn't believe what I had become and what I had done all these days. From being a honours student and rising journalist I had tumbled down a dark path from which I could see no escape. As the momentary pleasure and lust receded I could feel the implication of what I had done and started wondering of the consequences of what I was about to do. My life wasn't the same and it would be far different from now on.

"Have you brough what you promised?" I asked Rajneesh as I wiped his cum off my ass.
"Yes…a deal is a deal." He replied as he grabbed the towel from me and started wiping off the cum off his cock. His cock had now shrunk to a flacid state and didn't look as impressive as it did a few minutes ago.
"Give it to me then." I said to him as I wore my panties before wrapping my body in a bath robe.
He walked over to the couch completely naked before beding over to fetch something from his back. I was a little repulsed at the sight and looked away. He walked over to me a moment later and handed me a pen drive.
"This has everything you need. E-mails, tapped telephone conscripts, details of his off shore bank accounts and also the audio & video clips of his meetings with the middle men. The rest is for you to figure out and piece together." He said as he started getting dressed.
I connected the pen drive to my laptop and glanced through the folders. As he said, it had everything I needed to nail the bastard.
Rajneesh walked over to the door of my apartment and I walked behind him. He stood at the door with his hand on the latch before turning around to look at me.
"I hope this would be enough for you. Take care and be careful. Things are going to get a lot worse before they even start looking better. I hope you can take it girl." He said, sounding genuienly concerned.
"I still don't understand why you are trying to help the daughter of a man who fucked your happiness. There is a part of me that still doesn't trust you." I replied.
"Haha…That's a surprising thing to say, especially after what we just did." He replied, his face clearly showing signs of victory.
I chose not to reply to his comment and Rajneesh opened the door and walked out. His words kept playing in my mind. Things would get a lot worse he said. I knew that but I was prepared for it.
I walked into my bedroom and opened the curtains and looked out of the window at the rising sun.
"Ms. Mira Chauhan….what brings you here." Viraj said as soon as he saw me after opening the door. The tone of his voice was not welcoming but dripped of sarcasm. My annoyed expression made him stop and he signalled me to step inside his house.
"I had called you 2 days ago. This is why I am here." I replied as I sat on the couch and Viraj sat on the one opposite to me.
"Yeahh…you wanted to leak a story." Viraj asked inquisitively, trying to recall our conversation.
"Yess…and I have that story with me." I replied.
"Why haven't you gone to any other news channel or paper?" He asked. He was right, anyone with a news so important would approach a large media house than an underground, shady news blog.
"I am sure they will not break the story, not at this time." I replied dryly.
"Why wouldn't they break it?" He asked.
"The media has been bought. You are one of the very few who speaks the truth." I replied.
"Huh…you called me a hack and a phony on your blog and in your articles and now you're calling me the guardian of truth..what the fuck!" He said sounding clearly agitated.
"Will you let by gones be by gones or should I walk away with this. There are many others like you who'd like to get their hands on this." I replied as I stood up and stepped forward to leave.
"No No..stay back.. relax…I was kidding." He said as he grabbed my hand and pushed me down on the couch.
"Hmmm…what is it about?" He asked.
"Uday Singh." I replied as my lips spread into a very devilish smile. I saw his eyes widen as I uttered those words.
"You have something against Uday Singh…are you fucking kidding me?" He replied with a tone of total disbelief and excitement of a toddler.
"And it's not something ordinary that won't stick. This will stick…and stick so far up his ass he won't know the difference between this and his throat." I said sounding clearly angry but at the same time a little elated at the sense of revenge and justice that I was about to bring down on that sly bastard.
"Where is it?" He asked.
"Here…it is all in here." I said as I dangled the pen drive in front him.
"Bring your laptop and I'll show you." I said and he got up at that very instance and ran inside the house to fetch his laptop.

Two years ago….
"Ladies and Gentlemen, honored guest, parents and students, welcome to the convocation of the batch of 2012." The princpal addressed the audience.
It was my convocation ceremony. I had graduated as an honors student from the top journalism school and this was my time to shine in the limelight. Dressed in the typical black and loose convocation gown, I sat in the 4th row of the auditorium waiting for my name to be called.
"Our esteemed guest tonight is a prominent personality in India and the world. He is an Indian with a global perspective, a man known for his scholarly pursuits and also his humanitarian efforts. He is the former Defence Minister and also a successful businessman…Ladies and Gentlemen…please welcome Mr. Uday Singh." The MC announced the guest of honor and the crown burst into applause.
Mr. Uday Singh stood up from his seat in the first row from the front and waved to the crowd before walking up to the stage.
"And now..I request Mr. Uday Singh to present the award form excellence in acaemics and extra curricular activies, the student of the course to Ms. Mira Chauhan." The MC announced my name before the crowd erupted into applause.
I stood up, smiling and beaming with happiness. My years of hard work had paid off. I had passed out the most prestigious journalism school and was also declared the the best student from tens who were my classmate. I knew this moment, this award was the push I needed to succeed in my career.
I walked up to the stage and stood in front of Mr. Uday Singh who handed me the award and also my degree certificate; a few photos were clicked, hands shaken and I then presented my speech to the audience.
"Mira….come here child." My principal called for me.
"Yes ma'am." I replied and started walking across the banquet hall to her. The ceremony was over and now the dinner was served. The parents and the guests indulged in the delicious food on offer and most students, including me got busy getting our photographs taken as the last memories of college days.
"Mr. Singh, you met her a few minutes ago but now I would personally introduce you to Mira Chauhan." My principal said as she introduced me to Mr. Singh. I smiled and lowered my head in courtesy. Mr. Singh smiled back and bowed down himself.
"Are you related to Mr. Brijlal Chauhan?" Mr. Singh asked.
"Yes…he is my father." I replied.
"Aaahhh…now I remember you. We have met before at the party back in the good old days." He replied with a sense of nostalgia.
"You see her father Mr. Chauhan was the secretary of my department back when we were in power." He said in turn introducing me to the rest of the group.
"How is your father? Enjoying the retirement." He asked muching on some chicken tikkas served to him.
"Yes he is; he couldn't make it here today. He is in the states with my sister; she just had a baby." I replied. I knew my father would be happy to meet his former boss, I thought.
"Aaahh..that is nice. Give him my regards. So the college topper must have received quite a few job offers." he asked quizzingly.
"Aahh…not quiet a few…just a couple….the economy has taken it's toll on every sector, including ours." I replied with slight sense of disappointment.
"Hmmm…that is the sad. This government and it's high handed methods of handling the economy has taken our nation to the dogs. When we were in power, the world suffered the worst economic crisis but our economy was still clocking an impressive growth rate." He swung into delivering a poltical speech as if in a rally or a news debate. The crowd simply smiled and nodded and so did I along with him, not caring much for his criticism of the government.
The rest of the evening I spent with my classmates, taking pictures and signing the year books and then eating a sumptous meal. After a couple of hours, I was about to catch a cab and go home. I had taken off the convocation gown long ago and was now dressed in the cyan colored chudidar and matching leggings. I walked to the college campus, hoping to find a cab at the gate.
"Ms. Chauhan, Mr. Singh wants to see you." A man walked up to me. Dressed in a crisp white shirt and grey trousers with a diary in his hands, he asked me to follow him to the Mercedes standing near then gate. I walked behind him to the car and he opened the door of the car. I saw Mr. Singh sitting inside and smile at me when he saw me. The man gestured me to get in; I hesitated for a second before getting in.
"Hello again." Mr. Singh said extending his hand towards me.
"Hello." I replied with a nervous smile, feeling his large, hard hand gently squeezing mine.
"I have called you here because I have known your father for years and he was not just a subordinate to me but a close confidant and a friend too. So I feel a little responsible towards his daughter. You said you have a couple of job offers; have you heard back from them?" He asked me.
"I still haven't heard back from them." Ireplied.
"Hmmm…why don't you take this card. Meet this man tomorrow at his office, he'll help you out." He said as he handed me the business card. I looked at the card and read the name of one of the most prominent newspaper editors in the nation. I looked up at Mr. Singh with disbelief and a deep sense of gratitude.
"Thank you…Thank you so much sir." I said.
"You don't have to thank me. Do you want me to drop you home or do you have a ride?" He asked me.
"Uhh…actually, I was going to catch a cab before you called me." I replied.
"Okay…then I'll drop you, no worries." He replied.
"Aah…thank you so much but I don't want to impose. I will catch a cab and go home." I said as I grabbed the latch of the door.
"Stop it…you are not imposing. Don't worry, I have enough fuel in the car. I'll drop you; you just sit comfortably and relax." He said.
"Hehe..thanks Mr. Singh." I repled as I rested against the soft leather seats of the car. Mr. Singh asked me my address and then ordered his driver to take us there.
The drive back to my place was quite long. I and Mr. Singh indulged in small talk and he recalled the times and the days when he worked with my father. As he recalled the glory days, I noticed that beyond his smile and suave manners, something very discomforting. I looked at him for a while, the whole time maintaining the charade of a girl charmed off her feet to gauge what he was upto.
A few seconds later it hit me. He was't the typical lechorous man but a stealthy cat. He was checking me out! I noticed his subtle glances at my body when he thought I wasn't looking. And why wouldn't he? I was a beautiful, young girl who at the moment was wearing a body hugging dress which accentuated the curves of her fresh 23 year old body.
This fresh supple body which had been devoured by a couple of boys and men in the past and which many would want to devour at present, was now the center of attraction of a man as powerful and prominent as Mr. Singh, even though he made all attempts to hide his attraction.
"There you are Mira. Is that the building you live in?" He asked me as the car stopped in front of my apartment building.
"Yes…I live on the 5th floor." I replied as I opened the door. Before stepping out of the car, I extended my hand towards him for a shake and he too reciprocated. Minutes ago I had realised how he was admiring my beautiful body and this hand shake after the realisation sent a shiver up my spine. I felt his large hands almost completely engulf my tiny little hand and he squeezed it gently and shook a couple of times.
"I hope you do go to the person I just told you about. If you need anything else, this is my card; feel free to call me anytime on my personal line." He said and handed over me his business card.
I thanked him again and stepped out of the car and started walking into my building. Even though I didn't turn back to see him, I could feel his gaze on my supple, tight but, the shapely thighs below and the thin,delicate waise above. Just the thought made me shudder in pleasure. I turned back and waved him goodbye and he left.
I had this man hooked on to me like a drug. I could just see in his eyes the intentions to do the most nasty carnal things to me. This wasn't the first time I had been subjected to such looks but it was the first time a man of his stature was desiring a girl like me.
Uday Singh was not just a seasoned poltician but a well cultured suave man. Born with a silver spoon to an erstwhile royal family, his father too was a prominent political figure of his time. Raised in castles and mansions of royalty and educated in Oxford and Harvard Law School and worked in organisations of international repute in various important positions; Uday returned to India after his father's death almost 10 years ago.
His fahter and their family legacy was such that he didn't need time to climb up the political ladder. He had it all working out for him; a mighty political legacy, high credentials of education and international exposure and most importantly the support of his caste and community. He was elected to the Parliament from his father's seat and was soon made a minister. In a decade old political career he went from being a novice to a political guru and becoming a defence minister of the country, his rapid ascent through the complex labyrinths of poltics in India was impressive and was closely followed by the media.
Apart from his political interest, Uday Singh also controlled a vast business empire and by some estimates, his net worth was Rs. 300 crore. He also was the apple of the eye of the fashion and media industry. His charming looks, his impressive physique and stature made him a hit with women and he regularly featured in women's and fashion magazines across the country. For a man who was on the wrong side of the 40's, he was giving the most promising models a run for their money.
Standing 6'2", his height itself was very impressive. From one look at him, one could'nt accurately make out his age. For a man in his late 40's, he was amazingly fit with no ounce of fat around his belly. He was known for being a obsessive gym freak and was known to run marathons.
It wasn't just his looks and and power, it was just the way he talked. The sophistication and eloquence in his speech was remarkable. He spoke like a true british educated gentleman, his accent itself was a turn on and his command over english was impeccable.
He was the Defence Minister for 3 years before his government collapsed from a no confidence motion put forth by a united opposition. His party lost the motion and the opposition stiched together a loose alliance to form the government. Even though he had lost his ministry, he hadn't lost his power as he became a prominent leader of the new opposition.
This man who seemed remarkable had a spark in his eyes when he was looking at me and that gave me a tingle. Did he offer me help with getting a job due his old connections with my dad or was it a reason to get close to me? I wondered about all this as I made my way to my apartment and decided to sleep over it.

I am here to meet the Editor in Chief" I told the receptionist who politely asked me to sit on the couch in the lobby. I saw her calling someone and a couple of minutes later she asked me to walk inside the office and walk to the corner office.
I knocked on the door and was asked to come in. I stepped into a swanky office of the editor in chief of one of the most influential and widely read newspapers in the country. His office was very well decorated with royal color schemes on the walls with a large glass desk in the middle of the room. One wall was covered in trophies which I guessed were earned over a remarkably long career and there was one wall covered with photos of him with the most influential personalities from around the world.
For a person who appeared to be influential, the man himself wasn't. He was sitting in his chair but one could clearly guess he was fat and short with a rapidly balding head. Glasses rested over his large nose and I could smell the stench of cigarettes from 5 feet away. But still, being a journalist he was a sort of a hero for me.
Rising during the most turbulent political times in the country, he had risen to become a force himself and his persona and attitude itself dislayed it.
"You are Mira Chauhan right?" He asked me peeking at me through his thick glasses.
"Yes Sir." I replied standing behind the chair. I was dressed for an interview, wearing a black pant suit and a white shirt under.
"Sit…Mr. Singh has referred you." He said as he looked into the computer.
"Yes." Was all I could say a the moment.
"Give me you CV." He said as he extended his arm all the while staring at the computer. I silently handed him the folder containing my CV and other credentials.
He looked at my CV, reading it carefully before looking at me and then again looking down at the CV. He nodded his head a couple of times as he read my academic history before picking up athe telephone.
"Send Manisha." He simply ordered the person on the other side and kept the phone down. A woman who I guessed was Manisha walked inside the office a minute latter.
"This is Ms. Mira Chauhan. She will work with us from tomorrow. Get her joining formalities done." He ordered Manisha.
I watched stunned as not a single question was asked to me as to why I should be hired. I was hired straight away. I was pleasantly surprised and also found it a little insulting but what the heck! I thought and thanked my new boss before walking out of his office.
After trying hard for a year through the college and outside the college, I got a job on the word of just one man. This was the first time I truely realised the weight which Mr. Uday Singh carried and I was thoroughly impressed.
A couple of hours later I walked out of the office with the appointment letter to my new job. I was happy; happy would be an understatement I was ecstatic. My first job was going to be in the news paper I had always dreamed of.
As I was walking down the street, my cellphone rang. It was an unknown number which i generally avoided attending but today, what the heck, so I picked it up.
"Hello Mira…This is Uday." I heard his baritonic voice at the other end.
"Hiii…Thank you so much…so much for the job sir. I will always be indebted to you for this gesture." I alsmost squeeled through the phone. I was sure he must have pushed the phone away hearing my loud, high pitched voice.
"Hahaha…The pleasure is all mine." He replied, amused at my reaction.
"This calls for a celebration Mira." He said.
"Sure…just tell me when and where." I said without thinking about it for a second.
"Ohh..well…how about at the Taj in an hour?" He asked.
"Uhhh…ohh….okay." I replied, completely bowled over by his offer. In the heat of excitement I had offered to meet him, not expecting him to be serious at all but he actually was.
"Good…where are you right now?" He asked.
"Uhhh…just a couple of blocks away from the media house." I replied and looked around. I felt as if he had eyes on me.
"Ok…wait there…There'll be a car there in a few minutes to bring you to Taj." He replied and cut the call.
Half an hour later we were at a restaurant in one of the plush hotels in the city. I was sitting on a small round table which could accomodate just 2 people. Uday was sitting opposite to me; wearing a white T shirt and a faded blue jeans, his folded sun glasses hanging off his collar. Clean shaven and hair neatly done he indeed looked more like a model than a politician.
I on the other hand had taken off my jacket and kept it on the extra chair at the side. My fabric of my white shirt was a tad bit ligter than usual and in the brightly lit restaurant, I was sure he could make out the black bra I was wearing underneath. I had kept the top two buttons of my shirt open which gave a tantalising view of my cleavage. The bra was a push up bra which perked up my already sizeable tits and made them prominent than usual. A delicate gold chain hung down my neck, resting an inch above my cleavage line. The white shirt, the contrasting black push up bra and the beautiful gold chain on my fair skin was a teaser to what lied beneath. I had not dressed up like this for Uday but for the editor but he didn't bother checking me out so what the heck, at least I could use this trick on Uday.
This time we were far more casual to each other than the last time. Last time he was my father's boss, helping me to get a job but since the last meeting I had noticed his lusty glances at me and this time I too had let down my hair a little and gave him space to maneuver. He was genuinely a laid back guy and had a good sense of humor but I made it a point to giggle and blush a little more than usual to his jokes and snippy comments. I knew this had an effect on guys.
"Are you married?" I asked him as I sipped on the beer in front of me.
"Why does that interest you?" He asked.
"No…I mean you are so much in the news but I have never heard about your wife." I replied with a smile.
"I am married but my wife has been wheelchair bound for years. We have been married for 15 years but she has been physically challenged for 12 years. Her health doesn't allow her to come in public and my life doesn't allow me to stay away from public." He replied. The moment he said that he was married I looked at his ring finger and there was no ring on it. That was perhaps a subtle signal that he was game.
"Ohhh…I am so sorry Mr. Singh." I said as i bent foward and held his hand and gently squeezed it. I was aware that the deliberate move foward would give him an amazing view of my cleavage which I was sure was about to pop out of the tight bra. As I held his hand, he looked at me, his eyes showed that same glimpse of lust I had seen last night. I noticed that he stole glances at my cleavage which was exactly my intention. I gently tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear as I continued holding his hand. I knew that a beautiful young girl with her ample cleavage showing and doing such a delicate yet beautiful thing like tucking her hair her ear would break any man, not matter who he was.
"Call me Uday, Mira." He said, looking into my eyes.
After giving him a good show for a few seconds I straightend up. He was snapped back a second later, mesmerised from what had just happened. I smiled at him, a smile which was a mix of naughty and innocent, something he'd have to figure out for a while.
We continued talking, sipping beer and munching on the snacks he would call for every now and them. The cleavage show wasn't the last thing on my seduction plan. I snuck my foot up to his leg, brushing it gently. He was startled at the move which was clearly showing on his face. I apologised, trying to make it look accidental.
A minute later, my foot brushed his leg again and this time, he didn't move an inch. This time he knew it was deliberate and his leg stayed put in his place. I looked at him and saw a knowing smile on his face to which I blushed. The game was on now I thought and I was sure he too was thinking the same.
We spent sometime there before he dropped me back to my house. Just like last night, I smiled and waved at him as he drove off. I went up to my apartment and collapsed on the couch. What a day it had been. I had just been hired in one of the widely read news papers, without even a proper interview, I had drink with a man like Uday Singh and I openly flirted with him. Whew!
I realised one thing which stood corrected. He helped me get a job but I wanted more. I knew he was very well connected and that meant he could be the ladder I need to climb up in life. What if I was bending some morals of my own but in this cruel, cut throat world, good guys always come last. It wasn't as if I was a virgin or had taken a vow of celibacy; I had my share of flings and hook up and this would be just another in the list but this one would take me places. I had to do this!
"Good morning Beta." My father said as soon as I picked up the call.
"Good morning Papa." I replied, beaming with happiness. I wanted to tell my father about the job offer and how Uday had helped me to get it.
"You seem to be in a good mood. What is it?" He asked, immediately judging his dearest daughter's elated tone.
"Dad I got a job…and you know where?" I replied as I went on to tell him about the interview.
"That's great beta. But how did you get a call for the interview? And from what you've told me, it looks like if you already had the job and the interview was just a formality." He said, his tone expressing a sense of doubt.
"That's the best part. Uday Singh got me the job." I replied. I thought my father would be happy knowing his former colleague had helped his daughter but I heard nothing from him.
"Dad…." I said, checking if the line was disconnected.
"Uday Singh…you mean Former Defence Minister Uday Singh?" He asked sternly.
"Yeah…you know him right?" I enquired. I felt strange hearing his tone, it sounded so apprehensive.
"A little too well." He mumbled which at first I couldn't understand but looking back I recollected it.
"What?….What dad?" I asked.
"Nothing beta. Congratulations on your new job and I hope you make a good career for yourself but keep in mind one thing." He said sounding very serious.
"What is it dad?" I asked. I was getting nervous and I was a little sad as my dad went from congratulating me to warning me in a second.
"Be careful…Be careful of everything…especially Uday Singh." He said. His voice sounded so stern; as if spelling doom.
"What do you mean dad?" I asked. I was now a little scared.
"Just remember my words. Keep me posted on everything. You mom and I will be back in a couple of months after Ria settles down with the baby." He said before passing the phone to my mom.
I went through the mundane everyday conversation with my mom but I was a little shaken by what my dad said.
It had been a couple of months since I had started working at the office. I had made some new friends and had almost settled down. As a rookie I wasn't getting the meatiest of the assignments and my days were spent with some senior journalist and other senior members in the office, trying to get a hold of real journalism.
I realised that the office was a kingdom and every senior journalist was a feudal lord in himself. They had spent years toiling and working on the field to get where they were and they wouldn't let go an inch of their territory which I was trying to grab. I too wanted to make a mark but in all the editorial meetings we had each day, I was assigned menial jobs. Though I enjoyed working, but I was getting restless for a break.
One day I got a call from Uday's secretary asking me to come to his residence. He told me the time and the address and asked me to be there on time. Her tone was very formal like any other secretary. I was kind of excited to meet Uday not just because I was attracted to him but perhaps one more meeting would throw me an opportunity worth grabbing.
I made up an excuse to my boss to sneak out of office which she fell for. I rushed to the ladies room where I freshened up. I looked around to check if no one was around and unbuttoned my shirt. I adjusted my bra clasped tits to perk them up before buttoning up. I applied mascara on my eyes and a dark red lip stick. I combed my hair and tied them with a clutch. I intended to let my hair loose in front of Uday but for now, I had to look professional.
I caught a cab a few blocks away from my office and told the driver the address. The whole way to Uday's house, I kept thinking of our meeting at the hotel. I recalled how openly I had flirted with him and how he had welcomed my every move. But last time there was no one around and this time I was going to his house. His wife, his staff, everyone would be there to see so I couldn't use the open flirting trick but I had to try something subtle yet effective.
I reached the address and got off the cab. I told the security guard at the gate of my appointment and I was let in after a thorough check. The house was a good 100 meteres from the gate and the path was surrounded by greenery. Tall trees cast a cool shadow on the path and I could hear the birds chirping from the trees. Neatly trimmed shrubs decorated the banks of the path on both sides of the path, there were vast lawns of fresh green grass. This sprawling estate stood right in in the middle of the biggest city in India. Outside the gate, the sounds of the city filled the air but inside it was a different world in itself.
The house itself was huge. Built in a fusion of colonial and traditional Indian architecural design, it stood majestically in the middle of the estate. I could make out that the back yard of the house was far larger and more beautiful than the front yard. There were several cars lined up near the house with a few people standing near them. I could see a few cops near the house standing in attention with their rifles at their sides, keeping a close watch on the activities around the house. The estate, the house, the armed guards and everything else about the place screamed the presence of someone important.
I walked up to the front of the house before I was stopped again. My credentials were checked along with my stuff. I had to go through a metal detector and a host of other security measures before I stepped inside the house.
Before I met Uday I wanted to check myself and I hurriedly walked to the washroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I unbottened the top two buttons of my shirt, just like the other day and then let my hair loose. I smiled even more as I saw myself in the mirror, thinking of how Uday would react.
As I stepped into the lobby of the vast mansion, I was greeted by a lady. She introduced herself as Naina, Uday's personal secretary. Dressed in a pink silk saree, with a touch of elegantly done make up adoring her face along with her speech and mannerish, she looked polished. She appeared to be in her mid to late thirties but she looked much younger. Her body was on the plus side but no one could dare call her fat. Her ample bosoms hid behind the blouse and the neetly worn pallu of her saree. Her hips were wide and her ample but swayed and jiggled with each step she took forward. All in all…she was what boys would call a MILF.
She took me to a room and asked me to sit for a while till Uday is free from his meeting. I nodded in agreement and she left. I looked around the room and it looked it a study room. Instead of walls, the room appeared to have book shelfs covering it. The shelfs were lined from left to right and top to bottom with books, some of which i realised were classics and cost a fortune to acquire.
A large wooden table and a plush antique arm chair stood at one corner of the room and the ceiling had a beautiful crystal chandelier. Apart from the 3 bookshelf walls, there was a large glass window which acted as the fourth wall. The view outside was magnificent with a vast green lawn, fountain in the middle of it and a few trees on the fringes. The edges of the lawn was marked by ornamental shrubs and plants with beautiful blossoming flowers. I also saw a couple of peacocks walking around in the garden freely. The whole place, the whole set up seemed out of the world.
In many ways I was being shown what Uday was capable of and what wast wealth and power he held. First I was given a job without an interview and now I was in the most beautiful house that I had seen. Amazed I walked around the room, watching and observing every minute detail of the well thought and intricately decorated house.
"Hi Mira…Sorry to have kept you waiting." Uday said as he walked into the room.
"No…no problem. The beautiful room and the splended view outside kept me busy. Quite a place you have here." I replied with a gentle smile.
"Haha…Thanks. This place was bought by my father and I spent many a days of my childhood here. When I recall my childhood and I do so vividly, I recall how this place was far more simpler yet so beautiful than what it is today." He said as he looked out of the glass window and then a moment later at me.
"Hmmm…so why did you want to meet me?" I asked him.
"Nothing specific; just wanted to meet you." He said casually.
"Ohh…ok…" I replied and blushed a little. He went to the table and picked up the phone and called for some tea and snacks before walking back to me.
"So how is the job? I hope you're doing well." He enquired.
"Yeah…it is great. I am learning the ropes and still have some time before I can actually take on serious assignments but….." I replied trailing off.
"But???…" He asked.
"It's like I want to do some real reporting you know. I can't go the usual way and I want to cut the learning curve which I know I can." I replied sounding a little frustrated.
"Haha…you are quite ambitious. Good for you. But what is the real reporting you want to do." He asked sounding amused.
"You know… some real journalism. Something that will be first page stuff." I replied.
"Hmmm…I can't think of anything like that for now but I have an idea that will help you get some of that real journalism you want." He said.
"And what is that?" I asked curiously. This is it. This was so easy; I was again going to get what I wanted to effortlessly.
"Have you ever done an interview?" He asked as he sat on the table and asked me to sit on the chair next to his.
"Not in real but I have done some during my college days." I replied.
"Hmmm…How about you interview me?" He stated his offer very casually.
"Really….seriously!!!" I said, almost jumping out of my chair in excitement.
"Yeah….I haven't given a one on one interview in months so that takes care of my need and your first interview too." He replied with that charming smile.
"B..But I am not at all prepared. I don't have any questions for you to ask." I replied. Interview was the last thing I thought I'd be offered. I thought this meeting would be a just meet and greet.
"Dont worry about that…." He said as he flapped his hand around dismissively. He picked up the phone and called Naina. A few seconds later, Naina walked into the room.
"Naina…can you get the questions we thought off the other day for my interviews." He said to which she smiled and nodded before walking out.
I was stunned. I thought that journalists work hard on composing the most tricky, hard hitting set of questions and most of them really do but I didn't know that politicians too keep a ready set of questions they'd liked to be asked.
"The questions are kept ready because we want to keep the news focused on some particular issues. It is a political strategy…relax." He said calmly.
The tea and snacks arrived and were served in a very fine and expensive looking crockery. A minute later, Naina walked back with the set of questions which I would ask him for the interview.
"Do you have a recording device?" He asked as he handed me the questions. I just dumbly nodded my head sideways as a No.
"Naina…can you get her cell phone from the security?" He asked her.
"Yes Mr. Singh." She relplied before walking out of the room.
"You must have the answers ready too?" I teased him.
"I can't dictate you the answers. They are free flowing thoughts and not a prepared speech." He said before we both erupted into laughter.
Naina walked back in to the room and handed me my cellphone which would now be used to record the interview. Naina walked back out the room and we were all alone in the big room to do the interview.
All I had to do was switch on the voice recorder and read the questions and he would give his answers; I did so perfectly. The answers, just like the questions seemed to be well prepared and he went on effortlessly trashing the current government for issues across the board.
We did the interview over the delicous, hot masala tea and the savory snacks and soon the round of questions was over. I was elated that I had something in my hands that would help me step up the curve at work. I was desperate to run back to office and show this to my boss but I also wanted to stay back with Uday.

Wearing a white kurta and a pajama he looked stunningly handsome. A day old stubble and a pair of thin framed glasses to add to it, made him irresistable. He was dressed like any other Indian politician but this rustic look couple with his personality would make him stand out of the political crowd.
The interview was over but we continued talking. Random stuff seemed interesting and his wit and charm seriously bowled me over. Add to it the grandeur and the elegance of his house itself was a projection of his power and I was sure that any girl or woman in my place would get weak in the knees.
"The world knows about you as a politician, but who are you in real life. What is your philosphy of life….love…women?" I asked him candidly. The question was followed by a very knowing smile, first from me and then from him after hearing the question.
"Haha..I'll tell you about my philosophy provided this is strictly off the record." He replied.
"Yes of course…you don't have to worry about that." I replied trying to shrug off his worries. I knew in politics, image was everything esepcially for a politician like Uday who had a very good image in public. He told me about his personal life, his likes, the struggle with his married life before winding down the to the last part of my question; Women.
"A man is known and respected by the company of women he keeps. Beautiful women make a beautiful life." He said as he turned to face me. He was standing a couple of feet away from me.
I looked up at him towering above me. I could feel the tension rise in the room. The choice of his words in that bartione voice made me tremble. I knew the comment was directed at me and he realised it had the desired effect.
"Let me summarise the philosphy of life. Drink the finest scotch, smoke the smoothest cigars, drive the fastest cars and spend hours in the arms ofa beautiful woman. I have all those in my house right now…including a beautiful woman right in front of me." He said as he stepped foward, now standing very close to me. Looking deep into my eyes, he placed his hand on my shoulder.
I shuddered at his touch, my lips trembled and I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to look up at him as I felt his other hand gently hold my waist. I was aroused…so aroused that unknowingly bit my lip stick smeared lower lip. That was the signal Uday was waiting for and he squeezed my waist which made me draw a sharp breath in before sighing.
His right hand gently caressed my shoulder and arm before moving up to my cheek. He gently caressed my cheek, my ear before slowly running his hand through my hair while he gently pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I felt his large, rough hands caress me so very gently. I felt his thumb on lip as it traversed across its length. As he slowly moved his thumb across my lip, I felt it spreading open my lips a little before the tip of his thumb slipped into mouth through my parted lips.
As I felt his thumb touch my teeth, I parted them to allowing him slip his thumb futher into my mouth. His thumb touched my tongue and I instinctively swirled my tongue around it and bit it lightly. I heard him moan in delight, happy with how things were going and realising that I was no prudish girl.
He pulled out his thumb from my mouth which made me open my eyes. I looked up to him and realised that he was lowering his face towards mine. I was already lost in the sea of lust and knowing that his lips were about to touch mine, made me sink deeper.
I waited in anticipation and just that one second felt so cruel but the reward following was worth the torture. I felt his lips touch mine and I sighed instinctively. He slowly moved his lips over mine, gently caressing them resulting in my breaths getting deeper and my heart beating faster. He caressed my lips with his a couple of times before parting my lips with his before they locked together.
I felt a surge of blood rush through my head and felt dizzy as I literally melted into my arms. My knees felt very weak and I thought I would fall but his arm wrapped it self around my waist and pulled me closer before his lips tightened around mine. Our lips were locked in a kiss for a couple of seconds before I felt his moving. I too began moving my lips and we were soon engaged in frantic kissing right in his house, by the large glass window. He ran his hand through my hair as he kissed me deeper making me moan in his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.
I felt his hand run down my shoulder and rest on my left tit before squeezing it. I moaned loudly, my moans muffled by his mouth but still quite audible. A moment later I felt his hand unbuttoning my shirt. My pulse quickened with each button being opened. In the silence of the room, I could her our thumping heart beats, our deep breaths and the distinct clicking sounds of the buttons of my shirt opening.
"Uhhmm…Hmmm." We heard Naina clearing her throat as a signal for us to stop. Shocked, I immediately pulled away and turned around when I realised that my shirt was parted and my bra was visible. Visibly embarrassed I hurriedly tried to dress and compose myself.
"Sir..your next meeting is about to start." She said in a very calm and composed tone.
"Okay…I will be there in a minute." Uday replied and Naina nodded her head and left.
He looked at me for a moment before saying goodbye and walked out of the room. I stood there alone in the room still reeling from what had just happened. The day started off as a normal one with nothing out of the ordinary to anticipate and now I was in the house of one of the most powerful men in the country and just a minute ago, our mouths were locked to each other. A good minute later I realised I had to leave and walked out quietly, first out of the room and then out of the house.
The whole incident, right from the moment he stepped closed to me played again and again in my mind before I realised that there was something else to that I had with me; his exlusive interview.
The interview gave me exactly what I wanted. I was propelled from being a rookie to a serious full timer in just a few weeks. In the daily editorial meetings I was no longer assigned random tasks but was now being handed the better assignments than before.
Since I had started working, I was almost like an intern, attending to one senior journalist daily. I would tag along with them and observe how they worked and did the mundane and random work like proof reading their articles and other stuff. Even though I had learned a lot but my ambition prevented me from taking baby steps.
People perhaps knew that I got the interview because I was connected to Uday but I didn't care. I had the interview and no one else. The editor ordered the interview to be printed on the first page and it just exploded from there on.
The interview was a new political attack on the ruling party. It was a new political strategy that Uday's party had adopted to corner the already wafer thin alliance of the ruling government. The interview went viral and it was read and mentioned everywhere. The rival news papers also cashed in on the interview further probing the new strategy adopted by Uday's party. Uday was suddenly on a lot of news shows and debates.
I knew the interview was going to create waves rather than ripples when I was actually recording Uday speaking but at the time my attention was on something else. I was more attentive towards Uday's physical ques and him in person. In a way I was absent mindedly asking the pre fabricated questions and recording his pre meditated answers.
Even as I was basking in the glory of the fame I was receiving, the most distinct memory of that day was not the interview but the few minutes we spent in each other's arms as our mouths explored each other.
I could still feel the tingle in my body as I recalled his hand moving over my shoulder, my neck, my cheek and his other arm gently wrapping itself around me. I could still smell the fragrance of his aftershave and his cologne and would send goosebumps in body. I felt so safe, so wonderful, so small in his arms that I cooed and squirmed just thinking about it.
I spent that night and subsequent nights in my bed alone, naked, fingering my wet cunt and toying with my engorged clit. Squeezing my swollen tit hard and moaning to the point of screaming, the images of the evening flashed rapidly in front of my closed eyes like a movie. At first one finger..then two and finally 3 of my slender fingers stuffed my wet, throbbing pussy.
With my eyes closed I not just recalled the kiss but also the fantasized what could be. I imagined both of us naked on the table of that room; a naked me and a naked him going at each other like it was the last day of our lives. I imagined him taking me in the most perverse yet arousing ways orgamsed my way to sleep.
What turned me on even more was that we shared that moment in a quite corner of his house which was full of armed guards, his personal staff and most of all his wife. Now, I am no man snatcher but the idea of conquering new territory did in a very nasty way turn me on a lot.
I was ecstatic on one hand but my father's warning the other day flashed in my mind too. I was conflicted; Uday's image in public was very good. He was known as a family man, a role model for the country. I too did not have any bad experiences with him. He gave me a job and my first serious break.
I had kissed him and made out with him but I was partly responsible for it. He might have started it but I led him on clearly with some obvious flirting. A part of me was worried about the path I was walking down but another part of me, the dominant part pushed me ahead down the same path.I resigned to fate and decided to cross the bridge when and if it comes.
Even though I was now getting busier with work but a part of me always craved Uday's company; not just because I could steal some kinky moments with him but also every meeting with Uday propelled my career forward. I would find myself looking at my phone waiting for his or his secretary's call or a message and I waited for patiently and I got the call one day.
"Hi Mira." Uday said over the other end of the phone. This was the first time he had directly called me. All the previous times his secretary but this time Uday himself had called me and I realised that he too was into this deep.
"Hi Uday…you've been quite busy with the sessions in the Parliament." I replied, very happy to have heard his voice in weeks.
"Yes…work demands that but you've been on my mind a lot." He replied, finding the right words to charm a young girl
"Really…Awww…so when are we going to meet." I asked him, eager to know if he would be free.
"Tonight. My secretary will call you but you have to do what she tells you to and ask no questions." He said stating the conditions for the meeting.
"What do you mean? What will she make me do?" I asked. I was puzzled at the peculiar kind of request.
"Don't worry. She is going to be there to help you prepare for tonight." He replied reassuringly.
"Prepare for what?" I asked.
"Wait for tonight and you'll know. I have to go now and you wait for Naina's call." He replied before disconnecting the call.
I was quite puzzled at what he had said. What did he intend to do with me tonight? He did not give any details besides mentioning an event tonight. I recalled our last meeting in a flash and I only recalled the kiss and nothing else.
Being a Saturday I was going to go home early and perhaps Uday knew about it. The whole day I kept thinking of what was going to happen in the evening. The mystery, the suspense turned me on as I started visualising all the perverse possibilities.
Just as he had said, his secretary Naina called me in the afternoon. She said a package would be delivered to me in an hour. She instructed me not to open the package in public but only in privacy. That one line itself made me leak a little. The suspense grew even more as I kept running the permutations and combinations about what the package could contain and what could happen in the evening.
Just as she had said, I received a package at the reception of my office. I quickly collected it and went back to my desk. I was so tempted to open it then and there but I was reminded of Naina's clear instructions of not opening it in public.
I spent the remaining hours at work like a zombie. I was physically present but mentally, I was in wonderland. Very grudgingly I finished my work for the day and rushed back home. I rushed up the stairs and very hurriedly opened the door.
I rushed inside my apartment and I threw my bag on the couch and almost ran to the bedroom. As soon I was in the bedroom, I took out the package from the plastic bag that held it. It was a nicely gift wrapped box and was quite large in size. I turned it around a couple of times before I noticed a small paper tag on it. On the paper tag was a personal message by Uday which read. 'I hope you like it

That message enticed me further and I literally tore open the wrapping and the box to find a black dress and a pair of black stiletto heel shoes. There was another small packet inside and when I opened it was I surprised and massively turned on. It was a pair of black thongs of the really expenses sorts. I was surprised at his brazenness but he kind of read my mind. I always pictured myself wearing a fancy set of lingerie if I was wearing the kind of clothes he chose for me.
I picked out the dress and held it in front of me, letting it unravel as it flowed down. It was a beautiful black evening gown. I quickly stood in front of the mirror and held dress against my body, gauging and judging how it would look on me. I had never worn an evening gown; on all previous formal occasions I had worn sarees or other traditional Indian wear and now I felt a tad bit uncomfortable but a great deal of delight that I was going to try something new.
I quickly closed the windows and drew the curtains. Standing in front of the mirror I spun around, checking myself out before even I wore the new dress that I had been gifted. I grabbed the hemline of my T shirt with my arms crossed before pulling it over my head. With a gentle tug, my shirt popped over my head and I threw it next to the dress on the bed. My hair was dishelved by the shirt and I quickly ran my hands through it to set it. I was always proud of my hair which were naturally straight and I had girls always asking me if the auburn color of my hair was natural.
I cupped my C cup bra clasped breasts and weighed them a little and smile proudly knowing how god had been generous to me. I am thin girl, not skinny but thin and my un-proportionately large breasts always stood out irrespective of what I wore. I was almost immune to men staring at my chest and I had noticed that even women stared at my chest sometimes, perhaps enticed or jealous of the pair of juggs I possessed.
My trim shoulders gave way to a pair of slender arms and small and delicate pair of hands which had been perfectly manicured. I was always complemented on how soft my hands felt and how I had baby hands. At times I felt irritated but on the right times, I felt elated when people commented on my hands. My shoulders gave way to a enticingly beautiful pair of collar bones which protruded just a little. My collar bones had been a centre of attraction as my previous lovers always kissed and sucked on them before kissing their way down to my boobs.
I brought right hand behind my back and snapped the bra hook open. I slid the bra straps off my shoulders and pulled the garment off my chest and it too joined my T shirt on the bed. I unbuttoned the jeans and pulled down the zipper before digging my fingers and pulling down my jeans and the panty in one swift downward tug.
I ran my hand through my clean shaven mound and I noticed a faint wetness. I had been generally aroused for quite a few days but since I had received Uday's call I was feeling a constant tingling in my pussy. I smiled naughtily as to how I was wet down there. As my hand brushed my exposed clit, I shivered and at that moment I thought of just jamming my finger inside my pussy and relieve myself but I remember that I had undressed to try the dress and not masturbate.
I picked up the dress and checked it again before I wore it over my body. The dress had built in cups for the breasts which just propped and pushed up my already large boobs. The strapless dress exposed my elegant shoulders and my ample cleavage which would make eyes pop.
I checked myself out in the mirror and kept admiring the dress and myself for several minutes. I felt like I was preparing for the high school prom all over again. I wore the stilettos which fit me perfectly. The four inch heels not only made me look taller but it made my ass look spectacular.
I could now feel my pussy getting wetter to the point of leaking. I immediately took of the shoes and the dress and collapsed on the bed. I was completely naked on the bed as I closed my eyes and let my fingers slowly caress my pussy. I sighed as I caressed my clit and the labia. Instinctively, my other hand gently cupped my left breast.
"Aaahh…." I moaned as my finger slid inside my pussy and slowly went further till it went all the way. I pinched my nipple gently as my finger now started moving in an out of my pussy and my thumb flicked my clit. With each stroke, my moaning got louder and louder to the point that I was screaming. Just imagining stuff with Uday made me so horny, I wondered what would I do if it really happened.
As the orgasm subsided I wiped my sweating body and my went cunt and then went for a shower. The anticipation for the evening was building up and I could feel that weird feeling you get in the gut when you know something is about to happen.
————–
I got out of the car right in front of the hotel lobby. Uday had sent a car for me and I didn't have to do anything else. The driver knew where to take me but didn't tell me when I asked him. It was revealed when I reached the hotel. It was the newest, swankiest five star hotel in town. The property was managed by an International chain of hotels with collaboration with a local construction magnate.
Ever since it was built a year ago, this hotel was the toast of the town. The most happening events and the parties took place right here and the city's who's who would mingle around with each other on many occasions.
As I entered the lobby, I saw Naina. She greeted me with a warm smile before escorting me to the elevator. She was wearing a sky blue evening gown which stuck to the contours of her plus sized figured body. Now I had seen Naina before and by plus size I don't mean fat but she was deliciously plum. I had heard from many men that they loved their women a little thick and Naina was an embodiment of that woman. Like the last time, I quietly followed her, but I couldn't miss her swaying hips and that inviting butt. Her hair this time was let loose and flowed down the to the middle of her back which added to her allure and beauty.
"What is the occasion?" I asked her as soon as we got into the elevator.

"It is a just a party." She replied, divulging no further details. I simply kept quite stood in the elevator which kept moving up floor after floor. With a loud ping the elevator door opened. We both stepped out and I realised this was a penthouse floor.
The typical corridors of the hotel were no where to be seen; but a large door to the end of the lounge. There were a few beautiful paintings on the walls outside the elevator. A beautiful wooden table with with a white china vase stood near the door. There were two large men in suits in front of the door standing guard; their eyes covered with sun glasses and small ear pieces plugged into their ears. I could make out the contours of their gun holsters from over their suits and I knew this was no ordinary party.
Naina escorted me to the door and the men opened the door without uttering a word. As I entered the room, I was greeted by Uday. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and a bow tie which made him look so fucking hot. It reminded me of Arnold Schwarzenegger from the opening scene of his movie True Lies.
"Good evening Mira." He said as he gently held my hand and kissed it. I blushed a little and was bowled over by his charm and suave. All the men that I had known and was involved with, no one ever was so delicate and gentlemanly with me and this was the first for me.
"I am dressed in an evening gown, you are dressed in a tuxedo; What is this all about." I enquired. I hoped at least now I'd be told.
"This is just a party of my group." He said as he held my hand and started walking inside the room. I quietly followed and Naina followed me as we walked through the lobby into the main portion of the penthouse.
The place was huge and absolutely beautiful. The walls were draped with beautiful cream coloured wall paper with beige coloured curtains covering the windows. There were several pieces of Victorian furniture arranged around the room and a giant crystal chandelier covered the white ceiling.
The chandelier shone its light in the entire room, illuminating it and making it look more graceful and beautiful. I saw a few people standing in the room which would be the size of a small banquet. Holding glasses of drinks, some champagne, others wine and scotch, they were dressed as formally and elegantly as we were.
As we walked towards them, they noticed us and turned to face us. I noticed all eyes were on me and I didn't fail to notice that they were looking at me and Uday holding hands.
"Ladies and Gentleman, meet our new friend, Mira Chauhan." Uday said as he gently pulled me forward to face everyone. The people smiled at me and raised their glasses as an acknowledgement. I felt a bit awkward but I didn't let it show on my face and smiled as graciously as I could.
Uday walked me over to them and a round of introductions started. As I was introduced to the group I realised that the most prominent personalities of not just the city but the entire nation were there. I was first introduced to the film star couple Naved and Riya, who were considered the royalty of the film industry, then a few industrialist who featured regularly in the Forbes list of richest people, then there were media honchos but the most surpirsing person that I met in the group was Rajveer Singh, a regional political scion who's party was a part of the current coalition government.
"Don't be surprised. There are no permanent friends or enemies in politics." Uday whispered into my ears as he noticed my surprise. I knew something was brewing but chose not to speak about it.
As I mingled with the group, my awkwardness receded and I felt comfortable. Being Uday's plus one, the elite group also warmed up to me. I could notice all the men check me out at every opportunity they got, shaking hands with me longer than required and their eyes wandering away from my face and onto my body, especially my cleavage.
I realised that irrespective of what your position in society was, every man is a horny, hungry wolf in disguise. But I didn't mind the attention I was getting, whether it was the verbal or the optical attention, I knew I had broken into the most powerful lobby in the country.
I spent a little more time with Naved & Riya and I was like a smitten fan in their presence. I blushed visibily as Naved spoke to me and I noticed how he was showering me with praises and how he too was in turn smitten by me. I could just feel it. But the most surprising fact was that Riya was equally praising me and I noticed those praises weren't the innocent ones. That sent a shiver up my spine.
The drinks flowed and the party soon wandered away from its formal nature to a more casual one. The music started playing and the group slowly started grooving to the rhythm and the beat. The men first started dancing and the women followed and soon, the room turned into a dance floor.
The booze kept flowing and the music kept getting louder as each and everyone of us shook a leg on the dance floor. The music was typical punjabi dance music which made the tipsier men and women dance harder. The champagne and the scotch gave way to Vodka and Tequila and the party just got wilder from there on. I was having a blast, partying in the presence of the richest and the most powerful men and women in the country. I let my hair down and enjoyed myself.
Suddenly the lights went off and the beat got louder. The DJ console was the only thing lighting the room, turning the room into a dance floor. High on booze and spirit, we were all dancing, slowly drawing closer and closer as the make shift dance floor got smaller and smaller; the oldie industrialists too were shaking a leg.
As I was dancing, I felt a hand graze my butt. I didn't notice it at first but then it grazed again. I turned around to see Uday standing right behind me. He had taken off his jacket and his tie and was now in just his shirt. I smiled at him, realising that it was he who was feeling me up.
Encouraged he pulled me closer and we started dancing to the beat. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I felt his hands slide down and I yelped as he squeezed my butt. My yelp was drowned in the loud music and I was sure no one noticed it.
I felt his large hand caress my butt a little before he slapped it, right in front of his guests. I yelped again and almost jumped into his arms. He grabbed me and turned me around and stood closer as we danced. I coud noticeably feel his erection poking my butt and I didn't provide any respite as I started grinding my ass against his erection.
As I moved up and down, I could feel his erection getting stronger. His hands moved from my waist up, inch after inch before I felt them cup my tits. I sighed and closed my eyes and pressed myself against him as he fondled my tits in public.
I opened my eyes to see if anyone was looking at us but I didn't see anyone staring at us but all the people were simply too drunk to notice our little foreplay right next to them. I noticed, Naved, Riya and Rajveer dancing a little too close to each other and I wondered what was that but my attention was drawn as I felt Uday squeezing my tits now.
I moaned before closing my eyes and let Uday do the rest. I slowly slide my hand between us and ran it over his erection. I noticed him shiver and squeeze my tits a little harder in response. I too squeezed his cock and he responded similarly with my tits. Our little play was getting intense and was far from subtle but I was beyond the point of caring.
The dancing continued well into the night and to the point where everyone was on the verge of collapsing. I was surprised at the drinking stamina that each of them had irrespective of whether it was a man or a woman. The whole time Uday and I kept squeezing and pressing each other and I even had a small orgasm right on the dance floor. I was sure he would take me to a bedroom and fuck me crazy but that sadly that did not happen. When the music stopped and the lights came on again, I saw a bunch of boozed up, groggy eyed men and women too tired to carry on.
We heard the calls for dinner and we moved to the dinner table. A big buffet of the most delicious assortment of dishes was served and all of us feasted on the food. The food was followed again my some drinks. The drinks just didn't stop flowing.
The dinner was done and I looked at my watch, it was way past midnight, infact it was 2 am in the morning. The party was done and the boozed up guests were about to leave. All of them warmly hugged me and complimented me and I didn't fail to get the visiting cards from each and every one of them.

"I will drop you home Mira." Uday said as he escorted me out of the penthouse. I was shocked and disappointed as I thought he and I would stay over and continue our dirty little games. Uday said nothing but simply walked with me to the elevator. Naina stayed back at the hotel to settle everything and I, Uday and a couple of his gun wielding guards descended down the basement parking.
As we got out of the elevator, a 2 car escort was waiting for us. A shiny black Mercedes Benz S class was standing behind a Jeep in which I saw a few more armed guards. We were escorted to the Mercedes before we got in the car and soon hit the road. Uday was sitting close to me, his hand brushing my thigh and I realised that the games were still on but the venue had changed.
I looked at Uday knowingly and he simply grabbed the remote and the sound proof screen between us and the driver came up. As the screen closed, Uday lunged at me and we started kissing right in his car. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer as we kissed deeply. He pushed me down, laying me on the car seat as he too lowered himself on me, not for even a second, breaking the kiss.
I was lying in the back seat of a car of one of the most powerful men in the country and he was on top of me, kissing me. The convoy moved fast on the empty streets of the city and I could hear the buzzing and whirring of the engine of the car as it zoomed down the streets towards my house. We kept kissing as the car shook and rumbled as it drove down the potholed streets.
I felt his hands on my breasts and I moaned as he squeezed them. He broke the kiss and lowered his head down to my chest and dug his face into my cleavage. I arched my back, letting his face deeper into my chest. I felt his tongue slide up and down my cleavage, tickling me and making me giggle.
He dug his fingers into the dress and pulled it down a little to reveal my left nipple. The light brown, taut nipple peeked out of my dress and looked inviting. Uday stared at it or a few seconds before lowering his mouth on to it. I arched my back and moaned loudly as I felt his teeth bite into my soft, sensitive nipple.
While his mouth was busy sucking my left nipple, his hand covered my other breast, caressing, cupping and squeezing it. I felt his finger dig into my dress again and I knew he was going to reveal my other breast too. I waited with a heavy breath as he slowly dragged down the dress, the whole while looking at me.
As the turgid niple came into view, I heard a gasp escape his mouth. We smiled at each other before he came up to kiss me. He broke the kiss and lowered his face to my nipple. I saw his mouth slowly open and I felt his hot breath on my nipple. Just as he was about to suck on his nipple, the intercom started ringing. That was clearly a distraction but Uday pressed a button and we heard the driver's voice.
"Sir, we will be reaching Ms. Chauhan's house in 5 minutes." He said which sounded as a call for us to straighten up before we reached my home. Uday and I looked at each other. It was as if the driver knew what we were up to in the back and warned us to straighten up. The mood was spoilt and the rhythm broken. This was the second time this had happened and both of us were pretty pissed.
The car stopped right in front of my building. By now I had pulled up and adjusted my dress. The driver opened the door and helped me step out and Uday followed. After closing the door, the driver went back to his seat at the front of the car. The escort car stood a few meters away from us as if knowing that I and my new lover needed some privacy.
I kept looking down, fidgeting with my fingers, avoiding eye contact with Uday who stood barely half a foot away from me.
"This has been a wonderful evening." He said as he gently held my naked shoulders. I shivered as I felt his large cold hands on me. I was already wet down there and now even a innocent little touch would make me shudder and leak more.
"Thank you." I said, mustering up enough courage to look up at him. Uday looked at me and our eyes locked for a moment. In those eyes I could see the desire to do a lot more than what he had already done. I could sense disappointment in his eyes that this private party amongst us was coming to an end.
I could see this in his eyes and I was sure that he too could see the same in my eyes. I wanted him so badly at that moment. I just wanted him to rip my dress apart, the very dress that he had gifted me for the evening. I swear the moment was ripe, the iron was hot and there was lust boiling over and I wanted him to take me then and there. Alas, he couldn't.
Without any words spoken, he and I kept staring at each other. I was thinking of the next move and I was sure so was he. There was no other place we could go and the best place I thought was my own apartment.
"Would you like some coffee?" I asked and his eyes lit up.
"Yeah yeah…I'd love some…especially after the wild party we had." He said immediately. I turned around and started walking. Just as I had taken a couple of steps forward, I heard him call his driver. He muttered something to him and his driver nodded and went back inside the car. I also saw the Jeep drive and stop near us and two armed guards stepped out.
His car drove away and I was a little surprised. Uday walked up to me and his guards followed quietly a few steps behind him.
"I told the driver I'll call him when I am done with the coffee." He said and smiled.
I knew what that meant and simply blushed. We walked inside the building. I was aware of 2 men with kalashnikovs off their shoulders were walking behind us. Even though they were there to guard us, it kind of creped me out; though Uday seemed completely at ease.
Just like we had at the hotel, I, Uday and his guards stepped inside the elevator and started on our way up to my apartment. The whole while I and Uday kept quite, stealing a few glances and smiles at each other.

The elevator door opened and we started walking to my apartment. At that hour in the night, the building was dead quite. I could hear a faint noise of the television coming from one of the apartments but apart from that and the tick tock of our shoes, eerie silence.
I took out the keys from my handbag and started opening the door when I heard Uday speaking with the guards.
"You guys stay here. Don't worry, I will be okay. I will call you if I need you. Don't create a scene here if anyone sees you. Is that understood?" He ordered the men.
"Yes Sir." The men replied together.
I opened the door and both of us walked inside. The door soon closed behind us and I asked him to be comfortable on the couch where as I'll get the coffee.
"You live alone here?" Uday asked as he walked to the couch.
"Yeah…I had a room-mate but she moved out before her wedding just a couple of months ago. Now I earn enough to afford the place myself so, I am living alone here now." I said as I took off my stilettos and Uday sat on the couch. I walked in to the kitchen and quickly pulled out some milk form the fridge.
I poured the milk inside a casserole and started heating it. Just then I felt a presence behind me. I knew it was Uday. I didn't turn around to face him but I could feel him standing right behind me. I could feel his warmth on my back.
He placed his hands on my shoulders and I shivered. His hands slowly made their way down my shoulders, caressing my arms before sliding over to my waist. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands slowly wrap around my stomach. A moment later I felt his warm breath on my shoulder before I felt his lips graze its soft skin. The grazing turned to nuzzling as he buried his face into my neck and slowly and gently kissed his way up to my ear before sucking on my ear lobe.
I tilted my head to the right and closed my eyes as I felt him lips slowly move along my neck and shoulders a couple of times before slowly moving onto my cheeks. I sighed and moaned a little as his hands slid up from my stomach and slowly cupped my breasts.
"I want you Mira….I want you now!" He whispered into my ear. The urgency in his voice was so obvious and it propelled my arousal further. I felt the grip of his hands tighten on my breasts as he started mauling them over my dress. The flimsy fabric of the dress rubbed against my hardening nipples turning me on further.
I felt his hand on my back as it fumbled with the zip a couple of times before starting to pull it down. The zip ran from my upper back right down to my lower back and I felt each tug below as it slowly slid down smoothly. He turned me around and I instinctively grabbed the dress, stopping it from sliding down my chest.
I felt his hands on my cheeks before he lowered his face onto mine. I sighed as I felt his lips touch mine and slowly closing down on them. I closed my eyes as our lips opened and closed on each other.
I felt him pulling me closer to him as our kiss intensified. I let go off my dress and wrapped my arms behind his neck and pulled him closer. As I let go off my dress, it slid down smoothly, revealing my naked body in its full glory. I felt the dress bunch up at my feet and I was now standing almost completely naked in front of Uday. The only piece of fabric on my body was the lace thong I had worn for the evening because I was feeling naughty and sexy.
He broke the kiss and stepped back, admiring my young naked body. I felt a mix of shame and slutiness at the moment. My mind was conflicted as to whether I should cover myself or just stand still and let him ogle at my body. That conflict didn't stay for long as he stepped forward and pulled me close. I hugged him tight, feeling his tight muscular back with my hands as they roamed on it. I felt his hard abdomen against my chest as my breasts were crushed between us.
I felt his hands slid down and grab my butt cheeks. He squeezed them hard making me squirm. He squeezed my ass, grabbing a handful of the taut, soft flesh, pulling me closer with each squeeze. I could feel his erection rubbing against my navel. Even though it was covered under a couple of layers of clothings, its tightness and size were astonishing. I recalled how I had first felt it while dancing at the hotel.
I brought my hand to his waist and started unhooking the belt. He inched back a little, allowing me some space to take off his trousers but not letting his grip off my butt. I tilted my face back and looked up to him and he immediately kissed me. Our hands were still busy doing what they were, his squeezing my butt and mine taking off his pants. I pulled out the belt in one swift stroke and threw it away.
My fingers soon got busy taking off his trousers and after pulling out the buttons, I slid the trouser and his underwear down in one swift stroke. As I slid down his pants, I too sat down on my haunches. I slid his pants down all the way to his feet before he stepped out of them.

His cock peeked out of his white shirt. I moved the shirt up a little and let his cock spring out. I gasped as the massive tool sprung out at me. It had been impressive while under clothes, but now out in the open and in full glory, it looked breath taking.
It was easily the biggest cock I had seen in my impressive but short sex life. Standing straight as an arrow, its girth too was amazing. As I judged its size, I realised I was going to be stretch nicely tonight.
The pink foreskin had slid back a little, revealing a soft, pink, pre-cum coated delicious looking cock head. Blueish green veins ran under the pink foreskin all along the shaft. The base of the cock was clean shaven, just the way I loved it. The balls looked like large marbles and hung impressively under the cock.
I slid my tongue out and wriggled it on the piss slit. His cock twitched as my raspy tongue tip flicked and played with it. I delicately pulled back the foreskin and swirled my tongue around the cock head, lapping up the salty, tangy pre- cum. Uday moaned at the sight of a twenty three year old naked girl down on her knees pleasuring him orally.
I looked up at him as I opened my mouth and engulfed the cock head in my mouth. As I sucked on the cock head, the foreskin slowly slid back behind onto the shaft. He ran his fingers through my hair before clutching my hair firmly in his hand and pushing his cock deeper down my mouth. I looked up at him, meeting his eye and I felt his cock hardening in my mouth.
I started bobbing my head back and forth, letting the cock fuck my mouth. He too matched my movement and the cock slid down and back out smoothly. His cock brushed against the ceiling of my mouth where as the underside rubbed against my wet tongue as the shaft moved in and out of my mouth. Every time the cock moved out, I could notice a thick coat of my saliva on it, making the already pink cock shine beautifully and it tempted me to suck on it even more.
My hands which were resting on his thighs for support slowly slid up to his butt and I grabbed the cheeks and dug my nails into the taut flesh. Uday yelped and I felt a thick drop of cum oozing out of his cock and sliding down my tongue into my throat. The intoxicating manly www.dtstories.com aroma and the delicious cum and the whole idea of me blowing one of the nation's most powerful man was pushing me towards an orgasm. The heady mix of lust and power played havoc in my head as I felt my pussy quiver and throb.
Uday pulled out of my mouth and pulled me up by the shoulders. He placed his forearms under my butt and picked me up before placing me in the kitchen counter. My thong was the only thing standing between him and my pussy. There was a prominent dark patch on my black thong which showed my level of arousal. He slid a finger under the crotch of my thong and I shivered as it rubbed against my nether lips. He gently slid the fabric of the thong to the side, revealing my hairless, glistening pussy. The tiny little clit was hard and protruding out which he gently flicked with this thick finger making me shudder in pleasure.
I was moments away from total capitulation. Our eyes were locked on to each other and our chests heaved with each deep breath. Just then I heard a rustling noise and I looked back. The milk had boiled and was now spilling over the vessel. It was such a perfectly timed co-incidence which indicated how lust was pouring out from us. I switched off the flame and looked back at him, the hot stream of milk pooled near my naked butt, making me yelp a little.
I spread my legs and placed them on his butt. His cock was just an inch away from my throbbing, wet cunt. He was precariously close to fucking me raw. The consequences of that crossed my mind for a second but vanished as soon as I felt the tip of his cock touch my pussy.
I gingerly held his cock and pulled back the foreskin. I dug my heels into his ass and pulled him towards me. I gasped as the cock head entered my waiting pussy. He inched forward and his cock slid further inside and a few more slow thrusts later, his cock was completely inside. I felt his balls against my perineum and his lips an inch away from mine as his cock stuffed my pussy completely.
I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out and he did the same. He lowered his mouth towards mine and our tongues met. Our tongues clashed furiously in stark contrast to the stillness below. His cock was buried to the hilt in my pussy and stuffed every inch of it.
He slowly slid back out, stopping just at the mouth of my pussy before pushing back again. I sighed as he kept repeating his slow but firm strokes. He cupped my breasts and raised them before lowering his mouth to suck my tits. I felt his tongue swirl around my hardened nipple, coating it with his thick saliva before closing his mouth on it.
I ran my hands through his hair as I felt jolts of pleasure travel from the tip of my nipple to my brain. He pushed my tits together and sucked them one after another while his cock steadily stroked my pussy.
As he pulled his mouth away, my hands which were locked behind his head descended to his neck and settled there. He lifted my legs and placed my shins on his forearms as I felt him pull back to the tip. We were so beautifully poised for a hard fuck!
Uday started fucking me, first in deep, steady paced strokes and then gradually started speeding up. The noise of his balls slapping against my swollen cunt and my moans grew louder as he picked up pace.
"Aaahh…Aaahhh…yeahh….Udayyy…" I moaned as he fucked me harder. I managed to open my eyes and I saw his resolute face, flinching occasionally as my pussy gripped his cock tightly.
I closed my eyes and lowered my back to rest my head on the window sill behind the kitchen counter. All I could hear at that moment were the loud moans escaping from my mouth, his occasional grunts and the lewd noise of the balls slapping against my pussy.
I sat up and he let go off my legs and grabbed my shoulders as he continued ploughing me. I grabbed his biceps for support as he hammered me hard. His hips jerked back and forth fast and hard and my body shook violently.
"Fuck…Fuck…Fuck me…Fuck me..Fucckkk Meeee…." I screamed.
"Yes..Yesss…Yessssss…" He grunted and fucked me harder with each loud grunt.
Uday slowed down a little and settled to medium paced strokes, allowing me to play with his body a little. I slow started unbuttoning his shirt and after I was done pulling out the last button, I slid the shirt of his shoulder to his arms, revealing a sparsely hairy, yet astonishingly muscular chest. I ran my hands along his chest, feeling its firmness against the tip of my fingers.

I kissed his chest, letting his hair brush against my lips tickling me. I placed gentle kisses all over his chest before sucking on his nipples. I sucked on his nipples, mimicking his actions on mine which made him moan and stroke me a little harder.
After I was done sucking his nipples, I slid my hands under his shirt and hugged him. He too hugged me tight and started fucking me hard. I clenched my butt tight and squirmed as I felt my orgasm draw close.
"Haaaa….Haaaaaa….Aaaahhhh…" I screamed and bit his shoulder to muffle my voice. The orgasm was not big, it was earth shattering. Uday slowed down as he realised that my orgasm had come to an end before he stopped. I was getting the much needed breather but with his cock still buried deep inside me, I knew the break would be short. The break was spent catching my breath and literally sucking on each other's mouths.
Once he realised I was ready for more, he placed my legs back on his forearms and raised me off the kitchen counter. I instinctively locked my hands behind his neck. I was surprised and amazed as to how easily he picked me up. I felt so small, so weak which made me want him even more.
He stepped away from the counter with me literally hanging off him. I raised my ass a little, aligning our genitals perfectly. His erect cock slowly slid back inside me as I lowered myself on it and it all began; the grunting, the moaning accompanied the furious movement beneath. I was being impaled on his cock repeatedly as I hung of his tall, strong frame.
He showed no signs of fatigue, standing firmly as he continued fucking me hard. I could feel my eyes roll back as I slipped into a trance like state. I had never been fucked like this before and I was sure I wouldn't be in the future.
He stepped back and rested his but against the dinning table. I immediately took control and started riding him, sliding up and down smoothly over his cock. I rode him hard and fast, so much so that the table started shaking and creaking loudly and the cutlery started falling.
"Ohhh..fuck…Ohh yess…Ohhh yeaahh…." I moaned as I rode my new found lover like a mad bitch. He grabbed my jiggling butt and slapped it hard making me squeal in pain.
"Do it…Do it again…" I ordered him to slap my ass.
Whack! A hard slap landed on my butt cheek and I cried in pain but begged for more.
"Yess….keep doing it…" I screamed and he obliged. With each downward thrust, he would slap my ass hard. I dug my nails into his shoulders and he moaned and his slaps got harder after that.
One hard slap triggered my orgasm. I screamed and shivered as I came, still impaled on his cock. I opened my eyes to see his sweating forehead and blood shot eyes. The pouring lust in his eyes encouraged me to go on.
I slid off his lap and walked over to the fridge. I opened the door and bent down to fetch the bottle of water. Just then I realised how my naked butt and the slit between would be showing. I looked back and saw Uday staring at my butt. His eyes were glued to me and were filled with lust. I had cum twice but he hadn't even cum once and the lust inside him was still boiling hot.
I decided to tease him and jiggled my butt a little. I saw his cock twitch on seeing my shaking butt. My beautiful shapely butt along with the killer smile was keeping him hard through out; it seemed that his cock would burst from the pressure and tightness.
I took out a bottle of cold water and just chugged down large sips after sips. My thirst for water was quenched, but my thirst for sex…not even close. He took off the shirt and made himself comfortable on the chair next to the dinning table and drank from the bottle I passed to him. This was another small break before we progressed. His cock was still erect and stood out of his crotch like a pole.
I quietly walked up to him and kneeled in front of him. I raised his legs and placed his heels on my shoulders and pulled him to the edge of the chair making his butt jut out a little. I started licking his balls, making them wet with a barrage of kisses and puppy licks. I lowered my head to his perineum and licked along its length, getting tantalisingly close to his butt hole. Uday shivered and moaned as I orally pleasured him.
All this while I felt small and weak in his presence but right now I felt so strong. One small lick and he would jump of the chair; this was my power, the power to make a man like him yield. I pressed the cock against his abdomen and licked up its length and then slid my tongue back down again before settling on the soft wrinkly skin where the cock and the balls connect. I wriggled my tongue against that soft spot, occasionally kissing and sucking on the soft velvety skin, without breaking eye contact and each lick and each kiss made his cock ooze drops of thick pre-cum.
I slid my tongue back up and licked the underside of his cock head. Uday was now groaning and was hurling the choicest and the dirtiest of phrases I had ever heard.
"Aahhh…you suck like a real slut Mira…Lick my cock…Fuck…Aaahh…" He moaned showing how much he loved every moment of this. Instead of being disgusted or scandalised from the dirty talk, I was getting turned on and I popped his cock inside my mouth and started sucking it. My hair, all dishelved covered his cock, hiding the obscene act from his. He parted my hair and tucked it behind my ear to enjoy the view of my mouth sucking his erect cock. But my rapid bobbing would make my hair fall back. I flipped my head back, tossing my hair back and with that one smooth, sexy move, Uday got a clear view of the great blowjob he was getting.
He pulled me up and kissed me hard as if thanking me for the fantastic blowjob I gave him. I was sure he could taste his own juices but he didn't seem to care. I had always loved his sparsely white side locks so I showered them with kisses and puppy licks before lightly biting his ear.
"Aahhh.." He moaned before pulling my hair and kissing me.
He turned me around and I bent over, exposing my brown sphincter and my gaping pussy. I felt his hands on my butt cheeks before he squeezed them. As he was kneading my ass like dough, I felt his tongue against my pussy. I jumped in excitement as he slid his tongue along the length of my pussy before settling on my anus. He spit a glob of saliva on my anus and gently spread the sticky saliva on my ass hole.
He got off the chair and kneeled behind me and started licking my pussy. I turned back to see his face buried in my twat and his hands resting on my butt. I brought my hand behind his back and pushed him into my mouth. As I pushed him, I felt his tongue sneak inside my pussy; he swirled his tongue around the walls of my pussy which made me scream in pleasure.
I felt him parting my pussy lips before darting his tongue in and out of my love spot. I straightened my back a little, making his nose fit snugly in my ass crack. I gyrated my hips, making my pussy rub in his face. I was so close to an orgasm, I was feeling weak in the knees and I felt I was going to fall.
Just as I was about to cum, he backed out, making me groan in frustration. I turned back to look at him smiling as he saw my flushed and frustrated face. He sat on the chair, pulled me back and made me sit on his lap. I felt his cock in my ass crack and I started gyrating my hips again. I was giving him a full contact lap dance right inside the kitchen of my apartment. My soft buttocks slid up and down his cock, crushing, squeezing and milking it.
He grabbed my waist and lifted me a little and I grabbed his cock and straightened it to align with my pussy. I could feel its tip rub against my pussy before it pierced it. I was yet again being impaled on his cock. I sat down slowly, letting my pussy swallow his cock completely and once it was in, I started moving up again. Soon, I was jumping up and down on his cock. His hands were holding my waist as I jumped and moved on his cock. Our cum oozing genitals made the dirty squelching sound but it was such a turn on knowing how bad I was being at that moment.
Here I was in my kitchen all naked and I had the naked former minister with whom I was having sex. A few weeks ago, he was nothing more than my father's boss, a chief guest at my convocation. He was a kind of a father figure who helped me get a job but now he was my lover and I was his muse, his slut.
I bent over with my hands touching the floor. He grabbed my ass and pushed me down on his cock. My hair was flowing over my head and touching the ground. Through my legs, I looked up and I saw his cock going in and out of my pussy. I also felt his thumb rub my butt hole. The sight was so dirty, so naughty, so taboo but so orgasmic and soon I was having an orgasm.
"Aaaahh…Nhyaaaaaa…..Fucckkkk!!!" I screamed as the orgasm hit me. My body shook violently as I lost my balance and fell to the floor after his cock slippped out of me.
I lay on the floor panting and still shivering from the massive orgasm. My body was covered in sweat, my hair wet from it too. I smelled of sex and so did the kitchen. I looked back at Uday, still sitting in the chair, his body covered in sweat too, especially his hairy chest. His cook was still erect and it seemed to want more.
'Fuck…this can't be real.' I thought as he shook his cock a little to entice me into continuing. He got up from the chair and walked up to me. He extended his hand and I held it before he helped me stand up. I was still numb in the legs and stumbled as I tried standing. This was the most sex I ever had and my stamina was being tested and stretched.
I hugged him tight as I tried to gain my footing. Our glistening chests rubbed against each other as they rose and fell with each heavy breath. I felt sensation coming back to my feet and I knew he'd start again. The thought terrified me and aroused me at the same time. I could feel his hard cock twitching against my abdomen. I raised my head to look up at him and he gently kissed me. The kiss cleansed all sense of exhaustion from my body as I slowly prepared for another vaginal invasion.
He broke the kiss and walked me over to the kitchen counter. He turned me around and pushed on my back to bend me over. I obediently stood like a bent over whore as he positioned himself behind me. I felt his fingers pry open my butt cheeks before his cock touched my pussy.
"Aaaaaahhhh…" I screamed as he shoved his cock inside my cunt in one hard thrust. He had been gentle all this while and I wasn't expecting the rough entry and was shocked. My mouth opened wide as I gasped and screamed. He didn't wait for me to relax and started hammering my pussy hard immediately. I went from moaning to screaming in a couple of seconds.
"Aahhhh…Aaahhhhhh….Yessss….Aaahhh." I screamed facing the kitchen window which was open. I was sure that if anyone was awake at that hour, they could hear my guttaral screams. I was sure to be evicted for disruption of peace for being so loud so late in the night. But all that was unimportant for the moment. Right now all that it mattered was taking this man like the whore he wanted me to be and had made me.
"Thap. Thap. Thap. Thap." His balls slapped hard against my pussy. All this while he was holding my waist as he drilled me like a bitch but he grabbed my shoulder with his right hand and shoved a couple of fingers of his left hand into my gaping mouth. My screams were immediately muffled as I started sucking his fingers. I could taste myself and him on those fingers. The juices tasted so delicious, so savoury…so dirty!
He stopped suddenly, raised my right leg before folding it at the knee and placing it on the counter. My legs spread and my pussy came into view. I heard him chuckle before he started pounding me again. He bunched up my hair in his right hand and grabbed my swollen tit in his left as he fucked me hard. My back arched as he pulled my hair back. My mouth was open again and I was back to screaming like a bitch in heat.
"Uday…Uday…Uuuudaaaayyyyy…." I screamed loudly as the orgasm hit me. My convulsing body and my tightened pussy got him close to his orgasm and with a loud groan he pulled out of me.
"Aaarrrghhhhh…" He screamed as he emptied his nuts on my butt. I could feel some strands of cum landing on my back too. He slapped his cock several times on my trembling, cum covered butt, making his cock ooze more cum. He let go off me and stepped back.
I could barely straighten up as my back hurt from all the arching. I turned around to see his shrinking cock; it was covered in cum and was still oozing droplets. I got down on my knees and sucked him. I had felt his hard cock in my mouth all this while but now I was feeling his flaccidity, but I liked it too. I sucked and liked him clean before standing up. I ran to the bedroom and came back with a towel to clean ourselves. I handed him the towel and turned around he started wiping the cum off my back.
After cleaning my back, he turned me around and wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me for a kiss. The kiss was so tender and amazing that a part of me wanted to start all over again.
"Do you still want that coffee?" I asked him playfully as I caressed his hair.
"Haha…I'd love some of that too." He replied and we laughed.
"Yes…you can bring the car now. I will be down in a few minutes." Uday instructed on the phone as he got dressed. While he was getting dressed, I was lying on the bed like a steaming, naked, sweaty pile of mess. The white bed sheets were completely rumpled and the stench of sex filled the closed room.
The steamy hot sex in the kitchen was followed by a piping hot cup of coffee and after that we retired to my bedroom where he and I had sex till rays of the morning sun pierced through the closed curtains of my bedroom.
For a man within touching distance of 50 years of age, Uday was surprisingly virile. His stamina, his skill and technique, his style and experience would show with each touch, each caress, each kiss and each hard thrust which would make me moan, scream, shudder and cum. The two hours spent in the bedroom were perhaps the most hectic and mind blowing I had ever spent. Uday's recovery time would embarass a guy my age and that's what kept me going too.
As he swung his tuxedo across his shoulder, I felt a tingle in my pussy. This man was so desirable that I wanted him again. I got out of the bed and walked to him. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me.
"I better leave before someone sees me. You and I both should avoid any controversy." He said as he let me go.
"Ummm…whyyyy. We don't have to leave the house you know..we could simply continue." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him close.
"You are insatiable." He said as he pinched my nipple, evoking a moan of pain. My nipples had been pulled, kissed, licked, sucked, bitten and were now super sensitive to any touch.
I walked over to the living room with a bed sheet covering my already conquered modesty. Uday go t to the door and kissed me again before opening the door. I saw his armed guards standing near the door. One of them even got a glimpse of sheet covered body. I wondered if they had heard my screams through the door and if they had, they would've had a hard time handling their erections and their guns.
With that naughty and kinky thought, I walked back to the bedroom. I let go off the bed sheet and it bunched up at my feet. I walked over to the window and pushed the curtains aside before opening the window. I inhaled the fresh morning air and let my skin bathe in the morning sun. I couldn't care less if anyone could see me topless standing at the window because all my inhibitions had destroyed in one evening and one very long night.
I walked into the bathroom and looked at my naked body in the mirror. My body was covered with love bites; bruises and other signs of a rough night marked my body. Cum stains marked my body as his property. I could still taste the remnants of his semen on my lips, the remnants which had not been swallowed. I turned on the shower and stood still with my eyes closed under it as the hot water flowed down my tired body.
Continue…..

The political situation in the country was fast changing. The alliance government was a mash up of the small regional parties, each having it's own regional satrap, a political heavy weight.
The wafer thin alliance that formed out of the need to keep Uday's party out of power and get itself in power was loosing pace. The idea of an alternative, a change in the political scene of the country wasn't holding water.

The idea of the grand alliance seemed doomed from the very beginning. Rifts emerged in the alliance, right from choosing the Prime Minister to allocating key ministerial portfolios. The bureaucratic yes men lobbied for their posts, aligning themselves with leaders who served their interests best.

The ruling alliance was led by Bhagwati Prasad, the current Prime Minister. The octogenarian was a Gandhian by value and a Spartan by lifestyle. Early age entrant into politics, he emerged as a strong man politician from the grass root. His image with the public and his peers was that of a man with impeccable integrity and excellent management skills.

His soft spoken mannerisms and friends across the political spectrum was what made the alliance choose him as its Prime Minister. But even for all his good qualities, the ground under him was slipping. The political vultures from his own party and the opposition, some of them his one time proteges were getting out of control.

Each regional leader was either vying for a ministry for himself or his chosen man. Governance took a back seat and regional, caste and religion based politics came to the fore. The Central Government started loosing sense of the centrality and turned more and more federal or rather feudal with a feudal lord from each state (fiefdom) trying to pip the other to the top.

Political equations were changing everyday, political breaking news coming in every few hours and journalists like me were having a field day. During this hotchpotch of political dramas, many state elections were declared. Most of these were governed by the members of the grand alliance. These states not only contributed significantly to the tally of MP's to the Lower House of the Parliament but also gave a sizeable contribution to the Upper House.

The party that ruled these states had a shot at the Capital and everyone, right from the political leaders and pundits, to industry tzars, to media and print journalists, right up to the common man on the street knew this. And this is where my interview with Uday worked.

The interview had become a hot topic everywhere in the country. Many news channels and papers, including mine took the topics mentioned in the interview further which propelled Uday further.

His appeal was spreading from the urban rich to the rural poor. He was in the news….He was the news. Overnight he emerged as a strong contender within his own party and had gained enough weight to go politically super critical. For a man who had spent only a decade in active politics, He had come a long way and his political juggernaut seemed unstoppable.

He was fast emerging as the star campaigner for his party, addressing rallies across the poll bound states and I, his secret mistress had a front row view of his rise. As a member of his press corps, I had a the privileged insight in the happenings everyday, every hour and every minute.

Uday rode in like a rock star making an entry to the rally in a helicopter. The masses watched in awe, covering their eyes from the dust that rose from the descending chopper. I knew the rising dust was a sign of a political storm brewing but chose to go with the flow because, this was just another chance to propel my fledgling career.

Massive rallies were organised in the poll bound states. Thousands attended, many out of curiosity and many bribed with 500 bucks and biryani into attending but whatever the methods, whether biryanis or not, the rallies were having an impact.

Uday and his party were everywhere in the news. The 24 hour news channels and their over zealous reporters beamed his rallies live. I on the other hand catered to the print media readers and my daily coverage of the campaign was catching attention.

Uday's political stock was rising, hitting upper circuit everyday but the trade didn't stop and a clear bull pattern emerged. Whereas the ruling alliance's stock was in a free fall, close to being de-listed by the people.

My articles were on the first page every day with detailed analysis on the inner pages. For a 24 year old, this was sign of my arrival. I spent hours in the choppers, the media convoys and the front row seats where I'd see, listen and observe Uday as he bowled over the population.

Days were spent chasing Uday across the states where he addressed rallies, held road shows and mingled with the general populace. Every photo opportunity was capitalised to the max and his campaign was covered extensively, to the point, even being discussed on social media. His PR machinery was into overdrive, cashing in on every opportunity to highlight him.

My evenings were spent writing reports and sending them to my editor for the next day's publication and my nights were spent behind the closed doors of Uday's private and overly guarded rooms where I pleasured him and got pleasured by him.

He was like a machine; leaving before sunrise, working all day and fucking me all night with just a couple of hours of sleep in between. With him I too worked like a machine, covering his campaign all day and getting fucked by him all night. We showed no signs of fatigue during the day and especially during then night.

On one such night, Uday and I were in the bed, naked between the sheets. He was sitting with his head resting against the headboard. I was lying next to him, my head resting over his stomach and my mouth sucking on his cock.

We were both facing the wall mounted TV which was a couple of feet away from the bed. The news channel was on and as with like with each election season, opinion polls were being displayed and discussed.

Uday flipped the channels every now and then and watched each news channel discussing the same thing. What was the most interesting thing about the opinion poll? His party was clearly the winner in all the poll bound states. The political commentators were crediting him with the undeclared mandate and the opposition was trashing the opinion polls as usual.

Apart from the news in which my man was emerging the winner, I noticed that Uday's cock was unusually hard and was oozing pre-cum. Now I know I am a blowjob champ but I had never felt his cock behaving like this ever. I noticed that each time he saw his perceived victory being flashed on the TV, his cock would twitch.

Every time the news anchor said his name, his cock would twitch. I wasn't the only thing making him hard; it was the lust for victory, power, the authority that was turning him on. A bell rung in my head about his narcissistic, psychophantic behavior but I wasn't complaining at the moment because I had a hard, cum oozing cock to suck on.

"Enough with ego inflation. Fuck me now." I said as I stradled him, blocking the view of the tv. I straightened his cock and aligned it with my pussy before slowly sliding down on it. I closed my eyes and sighed as always as his thick cock pierced my already wet and waiting pussy.

Uday, already high and turned on from the percieved victory and the sincere blowjob, pulled me down, grabbed my ass and started fucking me from underneath.

"Aaahhhh…yeaahhh…Aah..Aahh..Aaahhh." I screamed as he went into overdrive from the very beginning. The sound of his big beautiful balls slapping against my ass reverberated through the room, rivalling the howls of the overzealous news anchors on TV. I knew, his entourage in the neighbouring rooms were having a sleepless night, hearing my screams through the thin hotel walls. The thought itself made me cum and I screamed loudly as I came.

I slid of his sweaty body and assumed my position as his bitch. With me beautifully positioned on my fours, he kneeled behind me. I felt his hairy thighs brush against my smooth, soft inner thighs, tickling them. He stuffed his cock back inside it's rightful place and started pounding me.

I spent the next several minutes on my fours, wincing, squirming, moaning and screaming as he fucked me. My hair was pulled, my tits were squeezed, my ass was spanked, my shoulders bitten and everything else imaginable happened which I thoroughly enjoyed and expressed through loud satisfactory orgasms. When he was close to cumming, I kneeled in front of him and sucked him off till he came in my mouth. He loved it when I swallowed a mouthful of his jizz and I obliged every time including this time.

As we settled down after cleaning ourselves, Uday handed me a dossier. I opened it and started reading and a couple of minutes later stared at him with wide eyes.

"This is about Marwah!" I yelled in utter disbelief. Marwah was one of the biggest industrialists in the country. Named in the Forbes magazine year after year, he was the richest man in the country and one of the richest men in the world but the things about him in the dossier were far from flattering.

"Yeah." He replied nonchalantly as he lit a cigarette and sat on the couch near the bed.

"But isn't Marwah aligned to the ruling coalition?" I asked as I dug my eyes back in to the dossier.

Marwah was traditionally a pro establishment industrialist, aligning with the party in power. In fact, this is how he came to build his vast business empire. However, he was at loggerheads with Uday's party when they it was in power over several business initiatives.

The word goes that some in the previous government asked for a cut. Now Marwah wasn't averse to sharing but the share demanded was something Marwah couldn't digest. The conflict had been brewing in the underbelly of politics and business but eventually spilled over into the public domain.

Marwah refused the overtures and they had a fallout. The cozy bed was broken and a feud ensued. This rift caused Marwah to pledge his allegiance to the alliance. It was his money that was fuelling the current government.

"You are a smart girl." He replied as he tapped the ash in to the tray.

"But I don't think this is incriminating enough to stick." I said.

"I don't want him to go to prison honey…I just want to bring him over to my side…the winning side." He said as he burned out the cigarette and sat on the bed next to me.

"This is going to be in day after's edition." He said as he pushed me on my back on the bed. I simply nodded yes and spread my legs as he got between them.

"Aaahhh…Yesss…" I arched my back and sighed as he pushed his cock inside me.

I got the Marwah Scandal story. The story had just the right amount of political juice to nourish my needs of a fast track career. The story broke in the edition day after and a whole lot of trouble started for Marwah. His stock started crashing, his PR machinery went into overdrive to undo the damage done, exactly what Uday wanted.

Even though, I wasn't personally present in the meeting, but I learned that Uday and Marwah reached an agreement and Marwah switched over to Uday's party. With Marwah's alliance, Uday's campaign coffers started ringing.

The cash needed for the massive campaign plan was finally in place. After Marwah, other industrialists followed suit and soon, several chambers of commerce and industry were endorsing Uday openly as a messiah the nation needed.

His appeal with the urban populace started growing day after day. It was exactly what the urban youth wanted to hear. A young, dynamic leader who could steer the economy out of trouble and usher in a new era of vibrant economic growth, an era where they'd have jobs and if they had one already, a better paying job would follow.

As the campaigns got closer, Uday got busier. He was completely immersed in his campaign, addressing rallies, giving interviews, mingling with the people and appearing as the good guy amongst the other political ogres. When he was alone, he would be surrounded by his PR guys, his campaign managers and his followers. They'd discuss political strategy at all times and chart the course ahead.

The opinion polls were now showing his party as a clear winner with a clean sweep across the state. Every news channel was showing the same thing all day and all night and his stock grew in the states that weren't going to election. He was getting bigger than his party.

In all this, we could spend very little time together. The rendezvous late night in his room slowly came to a stop as he got busier with work. Even though I was still getting every crumb of the political cookie, I missed his company, his touch, his breath, his lips and his cock!

I was addicted to him and was showing signs of withdrawal like an addict. With each passing day, my arousal would increase. No amount of masturbation helped and I wanted him and more of him. I spent nights in my bed furiously fingering myself, imagining myself in his bed, doing all the raunchy, nasty stuff but alas, we couldn't. I knew that the wait would soon be over. I knew he too was craving for a piece of my ass and would come running once the election results were declared. We just had to wait!

Finally the D day arrived; voting day. A declared public holiday, many looked forward to this day. The urban crowd, usually pessimistic about politics go on a small vacation rather than vote; the rural and the economically backward classes would come out in hordes to vote. But this time, things were different.

Lines at the polling stations were long from the very beginning. The samples sizes and polling data started pouring in from noon. A massive 65% of the eligible voters turned out to vote. Man, woman, young, old and differently abled, all of them stood in the queues and waited their turn to vote.

This election had the largest number of first time voters and the voting lines were full of college kids enthusiastic to cast their vote. New channels were covering the voters and the polling data was fast emerging.

It is said that when elections happen at the peak of anti incumbency, polling numbers are huge. That's exactly what was said that day. The media pundits started hammering their air waves with such news and analysis and perhaps that is what changed the minds of some voters who turned in late to vote.

Many of us were glued to the TV channels during the day, keeping track of the polls. Uday too was in his house, surrounded by his party men, watching and analysing the situation. The so called 'War Room' was buzzing with unprecedented activity with phones ringing constantly and people running around talking.

I messaged Uday a couple of times and got a prompt reply. Apart from discussing the polls, we caught up on other stuff and most importantly on our plans to ravage each other.

The media constantly covered the election day, especially the television media. Hour after hour discussion panels talked about the elections in the states. The election coverage went well in to the night, the night when I was in his office, on his couch , naked, sweaty and very close to an orgasm.

"Aahh…Aahahhh…Yeahhh…Don't stop…" I moaned in the confines of his closed office. The air condition was on and the cold air and the arousal had made my nipples really hard. Uday was squatting on the floor in front of the couch, his clothes lying next to him on the floor. He was between my legs and his mouth was glued to pussy. His lips were sucking on my twat like a vacuum cleaner and his tongue wriggled on my clit while his finger slowly moved in and out of my puckered butt hole.

"Umm…Hmmpfff.." Uday moaned in approval and arousal as he saw me closing to an orgasm. He wriggled his tongue faster, sucked my pussy harder and fingered me harder pushing me to an orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh….." I screamed as I came. Luckily the office was empty with all the volunteers heading home after a weeks long and gruelling campaign and the only ones in the house were his guards which were waiting outside at the other end of the house, far from the office.

As I came back to my senses after a mind shattering orgasm, he stood up in front of me. His cock was semi erect and I immediately grabbed it and started jerking it. It started hardening in my hand immediately and it was nice and hard in a few moments.

"Aren't you worried about the result?" I asked him as I gently stroked his cock.

"No…why should I worry. I am going to win and anyway, the results are a good 3 days away and is something I am not bothered about at the moment." He replied confidently as he grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth closer to his cock.

I spat a large glob of saliva on his cock head and smeared it nicely all over the head and the length, making the tool wet and slick. I popped his cock in my mouth and started sucking it, using my usual blowjob technique. My soft lips and tongue, my compressing cheeks and my slow bobbing head was the way he loved it. He caressed my hair, tucking a lock of my long brown hair behind my ear.

He spent a few minutes in heavenly ecstasy before pushing me back. I lay on the couch, with my head resting on the back of the couch. I spread my legs wide and he got between them. Holding each of my leg at the ankle, he crouched in front of me, aligning his cock with my gaping pussy.

"Uday…" I called out to him just as his cock touched my pussy. He looked at me and stopped realising I was about to say something. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I spoke up.

"Fuck me in the ass." I said before smiling coyly. He grinned at me devilishly, perhaps congratulating himself on bagging a horny, kinky slut like me.

"I will fuck your ass but only if you suck my cock and swallow my cum later." He replied. I thought I was being kinky when I suggested anal sex but this man took it several notches above. I had most of the times let Uday finish in my mouth but the idea of sucking a cock which he been in my ass at other times would have grossed me out but at that moment I was looking forward to it.

"Have I ever said no to a nice cum shot?" I replied.

He immediately flipped me over and I got on my fours with my hands resting over the back of the couch. I spread my legs and arched my back getting into the position beautifully. I felt a thick glob of his saliva landing on my sensitive butt, some trickling down to my pussy and then another as he lubricated my tight, poorly explored orifice.

Uday placed his foot on the couch and placed his cock on my butt hole. I braced for the pain and clutched the couch tight and a moment later I felt his cock pierce my tight butt hole. That very moment I thought it was a bad idea to let a thick cock like his down there but as the signals of pleasure surged through my body the thoughts changed.

"Aahhhhh…Yessss….You fuck me so good…I've never been fucked like this….Aaahhhh…Udayyy…" I howled as he conquered the last remaining bastion of my body.

There was an air of nervousness, anticipation and hectic activity from the first light of dawn; it was the day of the count. People's mandate was to be declared today and all the political parties were on the edge.

Politicians, their activists, workers and proteges and even journalists like me were up before sunrise and looking forward to a very hectic day. Most party offices were crowded and many watched the television from 8 am when the counting started.

Fifteen minutes later the first leads were declared. Across the 4 states that went to polls, the first leads showed Uday's party leading. When other parties hadn't even opened an account, his party was already leading in more than 10 seats across all the states. Just half an hour into the count everyone knew who the winner was.

The news channels flashed the mandate and celebrations broke out across the city. Every party branch office was distributing sweets, bursting fire crackers and Dhol Tasha teams were called in to set the mood. Inebriated party workers danced in the street and random hooliganism ensued.

I straight away headed to Uday's house where I knew even bigger celebrations must be on. As I got out of the cab, I saw several television news crew vans on the street in front of his house.

Each journalist taping his brief, some beaming live, others just recording. Hundreds of party workers gathered outside and the scenes across the city were being repeated. Fire crackers, loud music was accompanied by loud sloganeering, cheering, screaming Uday's name.

I pushed through the crowd and stood in front of the gate. I showed my permanent visitor's card to the armed security guards who promptly frisked me before letting me in. I thought perhaps the celebrations inside would be a little measure but I was wrong. Inside the compound too there was loud music, fire crackers and some even had gulaal which they threw around.

The celebration was wilder and louder than any Indian festival, after all, it was the celebration of a modern Indian festival; the festival of a democratic election.

I walked over to the lobby and I was frisked again. Just as I entered, I saw Naina. She looked very happy. Covered in gulaal, her white saree had turned pink and her mouth was stuffed with sweets. She smiled at me and walked to me. We exchanged pleasantries before she escorted me to the war room.

Inside, Uday and his team were busy congratulating each other. Hand shakes and hugs were being exchanged. The entire campaign team was ecstatic from the landslide victory they had achieved. He was busy speaking on the phone and shaking hands and nodding in acknowledgement. He was being congratulated in person and perhaps also over the phone.

A huge flat screen TV in the room showed the results. By now, wins in many seats had been declared. It seemed that his party was going to achieve single party majority in all the states. The other parties, the erstwhile regional players were decimated. I knew that there were no celebrations at their offices.

I knew Uday would be too busy to talk to me. I just stayed there and watched; watched him walked around speaking on the phone, flashing that charming smile the whole while.

He walked over to me with a party worker behind him. He picked up a handful of sweets and brought it over to my mouth. I giggled and tried to turn away but he literally grabbed my face and stuffed my mouth with the sweets. It was indeed a sweet victory for everyone around.

I knew this was just the beginning of the day and it was going to get even more hectic. I stayed with Naina the whole time and did not interfere in Uday's work. A while later, Uday, his wife and his confidants stepped out of the house and walked over to the huge lawn in front of it. The media crews had been let in and they started photographing and shooting the moment he emerged from the house.

Pushing his wheelchair bound wife to the lawn; they both looked very happy. He flashed the usual victory sign in front of the media and they all went crazy photographing. The camera flashes almost made me blind but I knew this was his moment in the sun.

He made a victory speech and then many photographs were clicked. I knew all the media channels and news papers would credit him for his party's massive victory. This was the moment when he graduated to being the super heavy weight of Indian politics.

Like a fighter who staked claim to the heavy weight title, it seemed that he too was poised to stake claim to the title of Indian politics. He surely was the number one contender and surely had the champion mojo juice.

An hour later the activity shifted from Uday's house to the party office. All the leaders of the party gathered and a massive press conference was arranged. Uday was seated in the centre of the dais and almost all the questions were thrown at him or at the party President.

The other leaders smiled and waved like they were genuinely happy, which to some extent they were because they and their chosen men had won many seats in all the states but there was a sense of jealousy and hatred behind their smiles.

Most of the leaders were old party loyalists. They had emerged from the grass root, student activist level. They had spent their years, greying hair and balding heads, knee deep in political muck to reach where they had today but this 'Kal Ka Chokra' Uday had just parachuted or perhaps crash landed into their party. Most of the leaders who were on the dais with him were as old as his late father. Uday was simply stealing everyone's thunder.

The press conference ended and the counting came to a close. The victorious went behind closed doors to discuss and charter the new route i.e. Forming new governments in the elected states and the losers, emerged from behind the closed doors, sulking and blaming each other and the public for rejecting them.

Even though I wasn't present for the hectic parleys of government formation, I was getting an inside view from Naina. Messages were being leaked every now and then as to who would be the next Chief Minister, what would be the composition of the cabinet.

Like always, a couple of days were spent discussing the government formation. Everyday, through my articles I was letting the news out on who would be the next 'CM's' of the states. The euphoria of the victory subsided and serious politics was being played.

When the final announcement on the government formations were made, Uday's faction emerged victorious. Leaders hand picked by Uday were made CM and his choices composed a majority of all the cabinets that were being formed.

A couple of days later swearing in ceremonies of the cabinets took place. The events were grandly organised and the opulence just bowled everyone away. It was as if they were flaunting their victory, thumbing the new opposition's nose.

With the largest states in Uday's kitty, the Central Government got weaker. The loss wasn't just numerical but also moral. With most of the alliance partners defeated in their own backyards, the Centre was reduced to a headless chicken, a lame duck government.

The opposition in the Centre i.e. Uday's party saw a resurgence of enthusiasm. The opposition got very vocal and vociferous in the Parliament. They blocked any new bills that the government introduced and almost every subsequent session washed out. The government came to a stand still. The political environment was charged and delicately poised.

The idea was simple; to push and paralyse the functioning of the parliament and block any bills that were proposed, push the government to the edge till the point that it collapsed and elections were declared and it was going exactly the way it was planned.

The floor management of the ruling alliance went haywire. They were loosing numbers by the day. The parties that were extending 'outside' support were now leveraging their position to squeeze out every ounce of advantage they could secure. Secret deals were made and old, flimsy pacts broken. Political equations were morphing every hour of every day.

Uday had bagged most of the industrialists but those who were belligerent were culled. Dirty secrets about these rogue businessmen were leaked to the media, mostly through my news paper. One after another, pawns fell or changed sides.

The Prime Minister was rapidly becoming a lame duck as his government and coalition partners scrambled to keep the government in place. In all this chaos Uday emerged as knight in shining armour, leading his party's charge in the parliament.

His passionate speeches on the issues plaguing the nation, his scathing attacks on the government, its rampant corruption, its mismanagement of the economy, flawed foreign policy and its inherent weakness were exposed by him in the well of the house and in front of the media for the public to watch.

After the victory in elections, Uday had emerged a political heavy weight but now he was eyeing the number one contender position. The only leader as strong as him was old and was being rapidly sidelined and all his men aligning with Uday.

The media and the people soon started speaking of Uday and out of this emerged the idea of Uday Singh, Prime Minister of India.

'We celebrate tonight.' read Uday's sms. I was surprised when I read the message. I thought the celebrations were over. In fact I had attended one of the parties and was a little bewildered as to what the celebrations meant.

I was escorted to the airport from my house by a car arranged by Naina. I was driven straight to the parking bay of the airport. No check in, no checking; the car drove straight past the gate of the airport and I stepped out near a helicopter standing outside a hangar. It was Uday's chopper. Uday or Naina were no where to be seen.

The driver bid me goodbye and the pilot welcomed me. I sat in the chopper and wore the headphone as the rotors above started moving. I was a bit confused as to what was happening, yet extremely impressed. I was asked to bring along a couple of days of luggage and I had taken leave from work. The helicopter took off and we were over the city in minutes.

I asked the pilot where we were going. He told me we were flying to a place in the mountains, 300 kilometres north. I guessed it was a hill station of some sort and perhaps I was going to Uday's farmhouse.

The hour long helicopter ride was quite. It was my first chopper ride and I enjoyed it thoroughly, peeping through the windows and watch the world so small. For a few minutes, I was living the high life.

The chopper landed in a field. I got off the chopper holding my hair as it flew in the gust created by the down thrust of the slowing rotor. A chauffeur took my bag and escorted me to the car and from there we drew to the farmhouse.

Farmhouse is an understatement; The place was a damn castle. It was spread over an estate spanning several hundred hectares. Nestled in the valley surrounded by snow clad mountains, the place was straight out a dream. Some would call it their happy place, some would call it Utopia.

Blabbering brooks flowed down the hills and deep, thick woods dominated the landscape. There air was cool and refreshing. I knew this place was far from any city and the air was best I had ever inhaled. The fragrance of the wet grass and mud wafted through the air and rays of the morning sun brightened up the sky.

The Range Rover drove down the muddy path, bordered and covered by giant trees. I could see the gate of the estate and it got larger and larger as we got closer. The gates opened and we zoomed past it and stopped right at the gate of a cottage.

The chauffer helped me get off the car and escorted me inside the mansion. The lobby itself was hige, huge enough to be called a hall. Once you walked past the large wooden door, you would see a grand staircase which lead to the upper floors. I walked up the stairs and past several rooms before I saw Naina standing in front of a room. She had the pleasant smile she always had. I was pleased to finally see someone I knew.

"Hi Mira. Welcome to the Nirvana Estate." She said as she stepped towards me. Her sandals knocked on the hardwood floor.

"This is Uday's house?" I asked in disbelief.

"Not just this house but all the houses around here. Infact, the boundaries of the estate go well beyong the helipad." She said with pride.

"Where is Uday?" I asked.

"He is in the city and will be joining us shortly. Meanwhile, you can freshen up and breakfast will be served. You have a buttler at call and will tend to your needs. Enjoy your stay."

"What am I here for? Uday said we celebrate tonight. What is the celebration about?" I asked. I was now confused. The chopper ride, the stay at the cottage, the buttler; this whole damn thing was too expensive affair.

"Relax for now and you'll know in the evening. I will meet you in the evening." She said as she walked away. The other guests will arrive and

I was escorted to the bedroom, my bedroom for now. The mansion was beautiful. It was made of stone with creepers covering the walls. The hardwood floor, the hanging heads of animals and the paintings on wall just screamed of wealth and luxury.

I had woken up woken up very early and just wanted to sleep. I was served a large English breakfast on which I gorged before going to sleep. I knew the party would go well past midnight and I should catch up on some sleep right now.

"I would like to have a bath." I told the butler. He nodded courteously and walked away. He came back a while later.

"Madam, your bath is ready. The bath salts and shampoos and at your disposal. Fresh, dry towels are arranged for you. Enjoy yourself." He said, bowed and walked out.

I walked inside the bathroom which was as big as an entire room. It had a huge bath tub right, enough to fit 3-4 people, a shower cabinet and the regular wash basin and commode.

A large ornamental mirror hung over the basin. The floor of the bathroom was of marble and the bathroom fittings I knew were very expensive just by looking at them. The toilet seat was controlled by a remote. Fuck!

I stepped out of my bath robe and climbed into the bath tub. I sighed as the warm, bubbly water touched my body. I slowly slid into the tub and just closed my eyes as the warm water loosened up my body. I used the best of the shampoos, conditioners, shower gels to prepare myself for a long night ahead. I had brought along my bath kit and promptly shaved my legs and pussy. I knew sex with Uday was on agenda and after such a fairytale day, this was the least I could do for him.

I stood in front of the mirror with a towel covering my torso and another covering my head. I wiped the fogged up mirror and watched my wet body in it. I pulled the towel covering my head and let my wet hair flow down and stick to my shoulders. I ran my hand through them to set them.

I surely was a head turning, eye popping, erection busting babe. Droplets of water trickled down my neck to my boobs. My soft, pink nipples were erect; not just in anticipation of the night ahead but also the whole day that I had spent. The helicopter ride, the tour of the estate in the Range Rover and the house that I was living in was just a show of wealth, opulence and power of this man. It was such a turn on.

I had gained some weight since I had started sleeping with Uday. Thankfully, the weight gain was in the most desirable of places. My boobs had become fuller, growing up a size, my hips were a little wider with a few ounces of baby fat around them. My thighs were a little fleshier than before. From a petite bombshell, I was transforming into a curvy goddess and I liked it!

After drying myself with the towel, I was all ready for the party. I had brought along a evening gown that I had bought a couple of weeks ago and was looking forward to flaunt it. I stepped out of the shower covered in the bath robe and saw Naina sitting on the bed.

She was wearing a lavender coloured satin robe. Her hair was tied beautifully in a bun. Her full lips glistened with lip gloss making them look more enticing then they already were. Her thick, full lips were what guys would call blowjob lips. That was the thought that came to my mind every time I saw her.

"Hi…you still aren't dressed?" I asked.

"I am dressed." She replied.

"Huh? You are going to go to the party like this?" I asked surprised.

"Yesss…" She replied with a smirk. That smirk rang a bell in my head that something wasn't right about the party.

"There is your robe and something to wear underneath. I am waiting outside. Come soon." She said as she got up and walked out the bedroom.

I saw a crimson red satin robe on my bed. Beside it there was a red lace bra and a matching panty. The choice of clothes made me suspicious. If Uday had sent the clothes for only me then that was okay, he had done that before but seeing Naina dressed the way I was supposed to made me think and sent a shiver up my spine when I thought what could happen.

I went over the dressing table and dried my hair. I styled my hair and tied them in a bun just like Naina had. A touch of eye shadow, some eye liner, crimson red lipstick and I was ready. I admired my body in front of the mirror with a twirl and moved to wear the clothes I was given.

The bra was so soft, so sexy and it made me shiver just wearing it. The red thong was smooth, velvety and its crotch was small, leaving very less to hide and very convenient to slide aside. I wore the red satin robe before spraying some perfume on myself. I was ready!

As I was about to step out, a thought came to my mind. I am dressed like this because I am going to have sex with Uday but why is Naina dressed like me too? As my mind reached the conclusion, a shiver ran down my spine.

'Is this really happening?' I thought as I stepped out. Naina was standing near the door and smiled when she saw me.

Like always she led the way and I watched mesmerised as her butt swayed and jiggled she took one gentle step at a time. All the other times her ass was covered with decent layer of clothing but this time the only thing covering it was a flimsy robe and perhaps a panty inside or perhaps she wasn't wearing anything under that robe. Another shiver ran down my spine.

We walked through the long corridors of the mansion towards the banquet, I noticed how shapely her legs were. Her mid thigh length robe exposed her shapely calves, her nice fleshy thighs but the first thing I noticed were her beautiful feet. Just one look and I knew they were pedicured. A beautiful shade of nail paint adorned her nails and a pair of silver anklets delicately hung around her ankle and would jingle with her each step.

By now I was sure that there were no guests and no party. This was just Uday's way of showing off before he fucked me.

She pushed open the big door and walked inside and I followed. I was expecting only Uday on the other side but was surprised that he had company and not any ordinary company. I saw Naved, Riya and Rajveer sitting on couches near Uday. All of them were wearing robes with Riya wearing the same kind of robe that I and Naina were wearing.

"Miraaa….Welcome…" Uday said emphatically, spreading his arms to welcome me. I smiled very awkwardly in presence of others and quietly stood near him. He patted on the couch next to him signalling me to sit. I quietly sat and he embraced me.

"Guys….you have met Mira before at the party." Uday said as he pulled me closer with his arm.

"Hi Mira…" everyone said together. I smiled and nodded. This was so weird. I had come here expecting a hard fuck and some alone time with my lover but this was just another party. I wasn't getting laid for a few more hours. What the fuck!

"You guys have knows Naina for quite some time eh?" Uday said and winked. Naina blushed as everyone erupted in laughter. His tone, his context and their laugh was so naughty. My mind started drawing conclusions.

"So what will you have…champagne, wine? Any thing you need." Uday asked me.

"Champagne will do." I replied. I was sitting on a couch with Uday sitting between me and Naina. Naina got up to fetch me a drink. Rajveer was sitting on the couch to the right and next to him was Riya where as Naved was sitting alone on the couch to the left. Naina came back with a drink and handed it to me before sitting next to Uday.

I noticed everyone had a glass with them and the party must have started some time before I came. I was inside my bedroom the whole day and the place was so large that I didn't notice that there were 4 other people in the house.

As my champagne glass ran dry, Naina stood up to bring me another one. However, Uday stopped her.

"How about we do shots?" He said. Everyone said yes in unison and I silently went along. Naved and Naina went to get the shots.

I noticed that Riya was sitting a little too close to Rajveer; sitting too close. Her legs were on the couch and her feet were tucked under her butt. She too was wearing a black robe, similar to ours. Her milky white, toned thighs shone in the dim ligts of the room.

Due to her posture, the robe had slid up and most of her beautiful thighs were visible. She was wearing a pair of black stockings, giving glimpse of her milky white skin underneath. As my eyes went up, I noticed that her stockings had garter belts and I gapsed when I realised that.

Rajveer too was pretty cozy around her. I bet this wasn't the first time these guys had met which was very clear from their body language. He has his arm around her shoulder and was gently caressing her and she didn't seem to mind it at all. She was letting him caress her and she was clearly not trying to cover her legs, all this in presence of her husband!!! What the fuck is going on?

Naina came to the table with couple of bottles of tequila and shot glasses. The glasses were arranged in a circle and filled with tequila. A tray full of lemon and a bowl of salt sat next to the shot glasses.

"Guys and lovely girls….To friendship and victory!!" Uday said as he raised the toast. Everyone cheered and gulped down the shots the next moment. The usual cringe faces with wide smiles followed and a dash of lemon and salt were added.

In the heat of the moment I too gulped down the drink to follow suit. The glasses were immediately refilled and gulped down. In a matter of a few minutes I did 5 shots but at the moment I wasn't feeling high but I knew it would come sooner or later.

Everyone was enjoying the boozing; the girls were gigling and the guys were grunting after every shot. A few minutes later I started feeling 'happy'. I knew the booze was getting to me. I was feeling dizy but I didn't stop drinking.

A couple of shots more and I was done. I rested my head against the back rest of the couch. I could feel the entire room moving in circles and I thought if I closed my eyes for a while, it'll stop but it got worse!

I don't know how long I was in that state, perhaps I had passed out after so many shots. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thought that came to my mind was where the fuck was I? The room seemed alien. The wooden floors, the beige coloured walls, the navy blue curtains and the soft velvet couch that I was sitting on.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying to make sense of where I was and what the fuck was I doing. Turns out I wasn't doing anything but the rest were upto quite a lot of things.

The first thing I did was look for Uday. He was next to me but was facing away from me. He was facing a woman but I couldn't make out who she was perhaps because I was drunk and partly because his face was covering hers. I saw the lavender coloured robe, I knew it was Naina and I realised what they were up to.

They were making out!

'Is this really happening?' I thought as I stepped out. Naina was standing near the door and smiled when she saw me.

Like always she led the way and I watched mesmerised as her butt swayed and jiggled she took one gentle step at a time. All the other times her ass was covered with decent layer of clothing but this time the only thing covering it was a flimsy robe and perhaps a panty inside or perhaps she wasn't wearing anything under that robe. Another shiver ran down my spine.

We walked through the long corridors of the mansion towards the banquet, I noticed how shapely her legs were. Her mid thigh length robe exposed her shapely calves, her nice fleshy thighs but the first thing I noticed were her beautiful feet. Just one look and I knew they were pedicured. A beautiful shade of nail paint adorned her nails and a pair of silver anklets delicately hung around her ankle and would jingle with her each step.

By now I was sure that there were no guests and no party. This was just Uday's way of showing off before he fucked me.

She pushed open the big door and walked inside and I followed. I was expecting only Uday on the other side but was surprised that he had company and not any ordinary company. I saw Naved, Riya and Rajveer sitting on couches near Uday. All of them were wearing robes with Riya wearing the same kind of robe that I and Naina were wearing.

"Miraaa….Welcome…" Uday said emphatically, spreading his arms to welcome me. I smiled very awkwardly in presence of others and quietly stood near him. He patted on the couch next to him signalling me to sit. I quietly sat and he embraced me.

"Guys….you have met Mira before at the party." Uday said as he pulled me closer with his arm.

"Hi Mira…" everyone said together. I smiled and nodded. This was so weird. I had come here expecting a hard fuck and some alone time with my lover but this was just another party. I wasn't getting laid for a few more hours. What the fuck!

"You guys have knows Naina for quite some time eh?" Uday said and winked. Naina blushed as everyone erupted in laughter. His tone, his context and their laugh was so naughty. My mind started drawing conclusions.

"So what will you have…champagne, wine? Any thing you need." Uday asked me.

"Champagne will do." I replied. I was sitting on a couch with Uday sitting between me and Naina. Naina got up to fetch me a drink. Rajveer was sitting on the couch to the right and next to him was Riya where as Naved was sitting alone on the couch to the left. Naina came back with a drink and handed it to me before sitting next to Uday.

I noticed everyone had a glass with them and the party must have started some time before I came. I was inside my bedroom the whole day and the place was so large that I didn't notice that there were 4 other people in the house.

As my champagne glass ran dry, Naina stood up to bring me another one. However, Uday stopped her.

"How about we do shots?" He said. Everyone said yes in unison and I silently went along. Naved and Naina went to get the shots.

I noticed that Riya was sitting a little too close to Rajveer; sitting too close. Her legs were on the couch and her feet were tucked under her butt. She too was wearing a black robe, similar to ours. Her milky white, toned thighs shone in the dim ligts of the room.

Due to her posture, the robe had slid up and most of her beautiful thighs were visible. She was wearing a pair of black stockings, giving glimpse of her milky white skin underneath. As my eyes went up, I noticed that her stockings had garter belts and I gapsed when I realised that.

Rajveer too was pretty cozy around her. I bet this wasn't the first time these guys had met which was very clear from their body language. He has his arm around her shoulder and was gently caressing her and she didn't seem to mind it at all. She was letting him caress her and she was clearly not trying to cover her legs, all this in presence of her husband!!! What the fuck is going on?

Naina came to the table with couple of bottles of tequila and shot glasses. The glasses were arranged in a circle and filled with tequila. A tray full of lemon and a bowl of salt sat next to the shot glasses.

"Guys and lovely girls….To friendship and victory!!" Uday said as he raised the toast. Everyone cheered and gulped down the shots the next moment. The usual cringe faces with wide smiles followed and a dash of lemon and salt were added.

In the heat of the moment I too gulped down the drink to follow suit. The glasses were immediately refilled and gulped down. In a matter of a few minutes I did 5 shots but at the moment I wasn't feeling high but I knew it would come sooner or later.

Everyone was enjoying the boozing; the girls were gigling and the guys were grunting after every shot. A few minutes later I started feeling 'happy'. I knew the booze was getting to me. I was feeling dizy but I didn't stop drinking.

A couple of shots more and I was done. I rested my head against the back rest of the couch. I could feel the entire room moving in circles and I thought if I closed my eyes for a while, it'll stop but it got worse!

I don't know how long I was in that state, perhaps I had passed out after so many shots. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thought that came to my mind was where the fuck was I? The room seemed alien. The wooden floors, the beige colored walls, the navy blue curtains and the soft velvet couch that I was sitting on.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying to make sense of where I was and what the fuck was I doing. Turns out I wasn't doing anything but the rest were upto quite a lot of things.

The first thing I did was look for Uday. He was next to me but was facing away from me. He was facing a woman but I couldn't make out who she was perhaps because I was drunk and partly because his face was covering hers. I saw the lavender coloured robe, I knew it was Naina and I realised what they were upto. They were making out!

My boyfriend, my man was kissing another woman in my presence. A big jolt of jealousy flushed my mind as I saw their faces moving as they kissed. I watched them with a mix of jealousy and a tiny bit of arousal.

I realised that her robe was parted and his hands were inside. I saw Naina's face when Uday moved his head as he kissed her. Her hands were behind his head, clutching his head, her eyes were closed but I still could make out the lust in them.

I was jealous and a little aroused. Was I the only one looking at this and saying nothing. I looked around and was absolutely shocked. Riya was on the couch with her robe untied and spread apart. Her tits had been scooped out of her bra and Naved & Rajveer were on her either side and their mouths were latched to each of her nipple. Her eyes were closed too and her one hand behind both men's head. She was arching her back and moaning lightly as the men chewed on her nipples.

"Son of a…What the…." I cried out. I was confused, so much so that I couldn't even decide on the cuss word I wanted to blurt out.

As soon as they heard me, they stopped. Uday turned back and looked at me. All of them had smiles on their faces. Their smiles weren't the awkward one's that are flashed when caught in the act but were downright naughty. The men stared at me like hungry wolves where as the women flashed a welcoming smile.

"Wake up baby…Party is just getting interesting." Uday said as he moved forward and embraced me before kissing me. He literally lunged forward like a hungry lion, throwing his entire weight on my tiny little frame.

"Ummmmpfff…" I tried to protest as his mouth sealed mine. I heard the women giggle hearing my discomfort. He wrapped his arm around my waist and propped me up a little, kissing me deeper. I could taste the tequila on his lips and his smell it in his breath.

"Mmm…Mmmm….Mmmmmm…" My moans of discomfort turned to moans of pleasure. I was being kissed passionately, I was drunk and I had just witnessed an orgy in nascency. The idea that this could lead to the wildest night of my life turned me on. My nipples turned hard, my breath became shallow, my pulse raced. I could feel beeds of sweat pooling on my forehead as the kiss got even more intense.

I could feel his hand slide on to my breast. He cupped my robe covered tits and gave it a gentle squeeze, evoking a muffled moan from my closed mouth. His hand slid inside my robe and then my bra and I gasped as I felt his cold hand on my skin. His fingers slowly slid across and flicked my turgid nipple making me moan louder. My moans would have been louder had his mouth not kept it closed.

He took his hand out of my robe and then slid it down to the waist. He untied the knot and I felt the robe being spread apart. I felt naked then and there and a surge of shame overcame me. He broke the kiss and sat back. I hid my face with my hands as I heard the men whistle and the women clap at our spectacular performance.

I blushed as I had never done something in public. I was a wildcat in the confines of my bedroom, alone with my partner. But right now I was with 4 other people who were in various stages of undress and had intentions to dress down further.

My robe was open and my flat stomach and ample bra clasped tits were on display. Uday pushed me back against the couch. He pushed the robe over my shoulders and lowered his head on to my shoulders.

He placed gentle kisses starting from my shoulder and slowly moved down to my collar bone and then to my chest. I had closed my eyes from the pleasure and the shame. I was very aware of the fact that there were 4 other pair of eyes watching me. They were closely watching my chest rise and fall with each sharp breath, my hardened nipples jutting out of my bra, my wincing and squirming face. They were listening to each of my sighs and moans.

Uday slowly kissed his way down and buried his face in my cleavage. He nuzzled the soft gap between my tits, pushing them together with his hands and vigorously shook his head side ways. The motor boating tickled me and I giggle and the women followed. I opened my eyes and saw the women giggling and the guys smiling. This was part embarrassing and part arousing and I wasn't sure which side was weighing heavy.

Naved had his hand on his wife's stomach and Rajveer's hand was gently caressing her thigh. Her hands were under the men's robes and I could clearly see her hands moving up and down and I knew what she was doing.

Naina was sitting next to Uday, watching silently as things started to heat up. She was the most dressed of the lot. Her robe was still covering her body, her hair though were little ruffled. She still looked like the prim proper secretary like she always did, just with lesser clothes.

Uday was still between my tits, licking and kissing them. He cupped my right breast softly before kissing the upper half of my breast. He dragged his tongue over my tit before sliding it down to my fabric covered nipple. My nipple was protruding evidently out of the fabric. He ran his tongue over my nipple before sucking on it.

His saliva was making the fabric wet and the wetter it got, more pronounced was the outline of my nipple; my nipples which had gotten a shade darker in the last few months, perhaps from a lot of attention, incessant sucking, pinching, pulling and so many other things that they had been subjected to.

I placed my hand behind his head and pulled him close. He peeled the bra and pulled out my breast just enough for the nipple to peep out.

"Aaaaahh…" I sighed and pulled his hair as I felt his warm tongue on my turgid nipple. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I felt my nipple being pulled inside his mouth.

I opened my eyes to see that Naved and Rajveer were back to sucking Riya's tits. Her hands vigorously were moving up and down under their robes. Rajveer had parted her panty and was gently rubbing her clit. Riya's mouth was open, her eyes half closed as she drowned deeper in the ocean of lust.

In between Rajeveer's smooth caresses, I could catch glimpses of Riya's pussy. Her pubes were neatly trimmed. Apart from a neatly shaped straight patch of hair, like a landing strip, everything around was smooth and clean, just like in the porn movies. She sure was sexy enough to be a porn star.

She was a tall woman for any standards, having been a super model before her marriage to the then emerging super star Naved. She was slender in built which gave her an envious figure. Beautiful, slender shoulders, nice firm B cup tits, a slender waist and a proportionately wide hip which gave way to the longest and the sexiest pair of legs I had ever seen.

Her calves flexed whenever she curled her toes in pleasure, her body oozed oomph. Since she was a super model, her looks were stunning. Her brown hair were highlighted with streaks of beach blonde. Her eyes were mesmerising, her nose was slim and straight and her jaw line was simply perfect.

All in all, she was a goddess and this goddess was on the couch, opposite to mine and her beautiful breasts were being sucked on by her husband and her lover.

I looked to my right and saw Naina resting against the couch. Her feet were on the couch and her hand was between her legs which was obviously playing with her clit. She had parted her robe and had scooped out her left breast out of her bra.

My god her tits! Easily a D cup or perhaps bigger…definitely bigger. Her chocolate brown areola were large and so were her nipples. She was rhythmically pinching and flicking her large protruding nipple. For a woman in her mid to late thirties, her tits barely had any sag and looked full and ripe.

I was blankly staring at her tits for a few seconds, drinking with my eyes the suppleness of her tits and the fullness of her body. She caught my stare and our eyes met. We stared at each other blankly as if it was a staring contest. Both our mouths were open and moaning; she from fingering herself and me from getting my tits sucked.

She cupped her left tit in her hand and raised it to her mouth. She lashed out her tongue on her nipple and flicked it with her finger before sucking it. I moaned louder watching her do that. Her puckered mouth sucked on her own nipple while her finger furiously worked on her clit below.

I got a kick watching her suck her own tits and staring at me the whole time. I so wanted that mouth on my tits. Still looking at her, I pulled down the cup off my left breast. She stopped sucking her tit and watched as I pulled down the shoulder strap to liberate my breast. I gave it a gentle squeeze and bit my lower lip. She got the signal and moved towards me.

She walked over and sat next to me. Looking at me, she lowered her head down to my breast. She took her tongue out and gently flicked my nipple. I shuddered as a jolt ran through my body. She flicked it again; I shuddered again. She rolled her tongue over my areola making it wet and sticky. I was watching her intently and with a heaving chest. Uday was still busy sucking my other breast but he wasn't the centre of attention at the moment; It was just Naina.

She pressed her lips on my nipple making me moan. She opened her mouth a little and covered my nipple with it. I closed my eyes as I felt her tongue roll around on my breast. Just like it had with Uday, my other hand slipped behind Naina's head as she sucked on my breast.

For the first time…the very first time in my life, my breasts were being sucked on together. On all previous occasions, whether it was Uday or any other man before him; my breasts got the attention they deserved but individually and separately but now, both were being looked after together. The feeling was so different, so unique…so amazing!

This was also the first time that a woman was touching me sexually. I had never been interested in a woman but Naina had lit a fire inside me. She sparked and stoked a curiosity within me that I had never felt. All these days I watched, observed and at time ogled at Naina but now I was realising why.

My right breast was being sucked my Uday and my left by Naina. Two pair of mouths yet so different. Uday sucked my breasts like a man did, a little harshly. Naina on the other hand did it exactly the way it should be. She being a woman knew how to handle a woman. She was gentle yet firm, using more of her tongue and less of her teeth. Even when using her teeth she did in such inventive ways that made me moan loudly making others in the room to stop and take notice.

I opened my eyes and saw Riya looking at me. She had a wry, lusty smile on her face. It was as if we were looking into a mirror. We both were having our tits sucked my two people. She was with Naved and Rajveer and I was with Uday and Naina.

I I smiled back at her knowing how the two of us were in the same situation but yet so different. I knew this relationship with Uday would take me places and it was indeed. How many of us have fantasised about an orgy let alone take part in one? I was the centre of attraction at the sex party and was loving it.

For a moment I felt both the mouths were off my nipples so I looked down to see Uday and Naina kissing passionately. From between my cleavage I had a fantastic view of their smooch. The way they kissed showed how comfortable they were with each other. At that moment I knew Uday and Naina had slept together countless times. Perhaps Naina felt a sense of jealousy similar to how I felt a few moments ago when I parachuted into Uday's life but this jealousy had been kept aside and now all three of us were lovers.

They broke the kiss and Naina untied my robe before Uday snapped opened my bra from behind. The robe fell on the couch followed by the bra. Naina stood up and pulled me up with her. Uday swiftly pulled my panties down and now I was the first one to get completely naked in the group.

I should have been embarrassed or awkward but I felt neither. I felt pretty comfortable in the presence of these people. Perhaps it was the boobs, perhaps the arousal or perhaps knowing that they'd be joining me in their birthday suits soon.