Erotica Yrkkh sex stories puru mama naira

Ya bro will make very soon but not finding the best climax to the story plz suggest ways something very hot
climax ? its abt lve kush naira or mhir naira or naira with some one wt ever make climax superb i mean if take luv kush they r satisfy naira then are go to back studies or take others jsut back their places

Ya bro will make very soon but not finding the best climax to the story plz suggest ways something very hot
luv kush udh gata hai aur bathroom ki traf badta hai toh usko pani ki awaj aati hai woh key hole se dekhta Naira naha rahi thi

kya jism hai yaar jitna bhii chum lo dil nhii bharta dil kar raha hai ki jaake gand marlun . Naira yahi aa rahi hai
then naira warining to luv kush chapter end cllimax

great writer great story maza ayega.... .bhai just write on naira cant accept purumama her character like she never share her body to everyone expect kartik but solwly purumama make it ..how like one day purumama come to kartik house and he saw naira then he starting think of naira how to seduce her..then naira observe his true intensions she warning to purumama but purumama take it light ..oneday naira dress changing in her room she remove first her saree and then her bra then inner skirt and then panty purumama secrtly watching and enjoying and he thinking like lick on naira body . but naira character never move on purumama her chracter good but oneday purumama naira went to outside its purumama plan but naira didnt know anything but naira purumama stuck in middle of forest and heavy rain car trouble so naira tells purumama what happen then purumama said car cant move to forward so we r staying aaj night here but naira cant accept stay here ..then purumama saying to naira like now time is 1.00pm (night) so der is no another vechiles and no one der its heavy rain and forest aera der is signal problem also if naira call to kartik so der is no use ..then naira think and saying to purumana ok we r stay here untill rain over ..then purumama inner happy and dancing but he act like good man ok naira here small guest house der its very old house so der going into that house der is no windows of house ..but somuch dry grass der purumama cut it . make fire for stay warm bee ..thena purumama said to naira like warm ur clothes but naira did not but purumama said if u stay with that wet clothes u going clod so warm ur clothes ..and purumama say like u changed ur dress and warm up untill i stay in car when its done i will come then naira said ok ..then purumama going towards outside sundly he act like fell purumama said give mu ur hand then naira lift up purumama then he sees naira wet body with lust ..but he cant touch ..he said my leg is not move one step then naira said ok mama u dont go stay here but while i change my dress plz turn ur head then purumama said ok bahu dont worry naira u i can close my eyes and my head trun outside ok u can change it then naira belives his words then she tie her saree one stick to another in this middle she warm up and remove all her bra pettycoat and panty then purumam slowly sees and everthing and he gto towards naira touch it back pith and lift up then he kiises naira but naira screaming but purumama llick it her navel then slowly she is also intimate to purumama bcz of that cool winds and heavy rain then purumama enjoyed that night here kartik calls naira but no signal this is concept story bro plz develop and make full story bro request bro
Ap likho ise

Plz suggest hotter way of licking it plz suggest me
Love kush ab clg jane lagte hai ab ek din love kush ke frd ghar aate hai or naira ko nahate hui dekhte hai or fhir love kush & frd mirlkar naira ko blackmail karke sax karte hai fhir unko purumama mama bhi joid krte hai fhir ye sab kartik ke pita ji Manish or love kush ke pita akhilesh dekh lete hai or o bhi seduces hote hai fhir sab milkar naira ke sath sax karte hai gangbang

Sorry guys am not able to update these days since i m busy with some work will try to update from tomorrow and i had read all ur suggestions will try to add all of them to the story as per it's need i will be completing this story and then will start of another new story of our hottie but sanskaari naira so stay tuned