Erotica A night with stranger in train

Hello friends, my name is rashmi and today I am going to share one of my sexual encounter with you all. I am writing for the 1st time so plz ignore my mistakes.

PART 1
This incident took place when I turned 23. It was early winter time not cold enough but you need to wear a light woolen wear or cover yourself with some woolen stuff. I was traveling alone that day wearing a top and jeans with shoes. As a habit I was not wearing bra and covering my torso with woolen cloth called shawl. As time passes a guy must be in early thirties sit next to me and he was carrying a bag with him which he put on his lap. After some time I felt something is touching my left boob and was surprised. I give him a look and he immediately pulls his hand out from shawl.

I notice nobody saw him because his hand movement was covered and hidden due to bag and my shawl. He tried again after sometime and this time he was bit courageous and didn't took it his hand despite of giving him a look to which I removed his hand but he didn't stop and trying again and again despite of my removing hand again and again. Later I stopped and let him feel my left boob and due to his continuous groping my body reacted to his touch and my nipples got erected and poked. Our eyes met and he passes that lusty smile and slide hand in my top feeling my boob bare skin and pulls it out from top and feels it and erect nipples, pinches them twist them not very roughly otherwise could be beaten by public around.

My hormones are defeating me and reacting to his hard grope the expression of arouseness can be observed and getting a tingling feeling between my legs.

As the night approaches and everybody gets settled. I went to washroom and took off my top and saw my left boob got slightly red due to continue groping. I feel aoused and started touching myself in washroom.

"Friends your comments and suggestions will encourage me to write further!!! need your support!!"