Adultery Abby and the CEO

CHAPTER 1: THE JOB INTERVIEW

"How is it you are applying for this position?" He had identified himself as Dan, the Human Resources Director for the Executive staff floor. "The position wasn't listed in any open position publication, website or generally available to job recruiters. We generally expect these positions to take some time to generate a candidate or two."

I knew full well why he was asking. The position was definitely unique for an entry level Personal Assistant position. "A friend of mine... well, actually, a friend of my sister... told me about it. She sent it to me. The way you sent it to your... discrete recruiter. I had to agree, it sounded like what I needed at the moment."

He was watching me intently. "This friend has a name?" He was probing on a new level, now.

I chuckled, "Tina Williams. She said someone would wonder because she signed a nondisclosure agreement. She only told me there was a personal assistant's position open here and it had some responsibilities that would fit my interests. I'm really curious what those are."

"Tina Williams. Okay. Yeah, she took a promotion to one of our subsidiaries in Florida, right?" I nodded. "Okay. Well... your curiosity. This position is on the 5th floor which is the Executive Floor. The requirements up there are distinctly different there than anywhere else in the Corporation. Very different."

I studied him for a beat, then pressed on. "As you described the job, it sounds interesting with challenge. I like that. I detest being bored with time on my hands or doing tasks that become rote. The pay and benefits... they're amazing for the position. I know I only have a couple years experience but I got bored at the other job. I want that challenge."

He smiled. I had the feeling the interview was going pretty well so far. He seemed to like my openness and desire for more. He continued, "To get into the other... what makes the position very different, I will need you to sign a NDA." He opened the folder he had in front of him and slid it across the table to me. We were meeting in a conference room on the 2nd floor. Apparently, the 5th floor was different. "Nobody gets onto the 5th floor without having one of these on record." I pulled it in front of me and scanned it. Then, I read it. It spoke a lot to nothing in particular. What it basically said was that anything I was exposed to, heard, saw, was requested to do, or did in response to any request would be held in the strictest confidence under threat of significant and extensive legal action. Wow. I signed it. Tina said she enjoyed her time on the 5th floor and she knew I was created in the same mold as she was. Her only hint was 'sex'. I didn't mention that to this guy.

In the elevator going up to the 5th floor, he warned, "You'll need to make your decision when we reach the doors to the office area if you want to continue or not. Regardless, though, the NDA will be binding."

The elevator dinged, a second later the door parted, and we stepped out into a large vestibule area. I had noticed that he used a key card to activate the button for the 5th floor. This floor really was restricted and glancing through the large glass doors straight ahead indicated why. Naked people. He turned me to the right and we stepped just far enough to be beyond the doors. By doing so, I also was hit by the image I stepped into. I was stepping into a wide locker room bay. But instead of actual lockers, there were slots in the wall with hangers and every one of them seemed to contain dresses, or skirts and blouses, or slacks and blouses with shoes and undergarments. I looked more deliberately but didn't see any around me that indicated clothes that would be worn by a man. Further down the bay, or hall made into a changing area, were sinks and mirrors. There was an opening further down into a room that was dark but it seemed....

"Are those showers," I asked. I looked in the other direction past the doors and found the same thing but fewer stalls. A small stool stood before the shallow stalls just deep enough to hold a hanger or two. There were a couple sinks in that direction, too, but no larger room of what seemed to be showers.

"Yes," he responded. He walked me down the hall to the darkened room. When we approached the sinks, the lights over the mirrors came on. When we stepped into the opening, subdued lighting flashed on. It was like an old-fashioned locker room. Not individual shower stalls that most modern facilities have but a large room with shower nozzles along the walls and a post with nozzles in the center.

"I don't under... what does this mean?"

He smiled. "I said the position isn't normal, that we couldn't really advertise the exact requirements of the position. Your sister's friend hinted to you that a job opening here was unique and different. Which still has me wondering. What did she mean that you and she share the same interests?"

I looked down at my feet and caught a glimpse of the image I had decided to present because of her remark. My heels were 4" high, certainly higher than normal for an interview. My tight-fitting black skirt ended at mid-thigh just below the lace tops of dark thigh-high stockings. I wore a white sleeveless button blouse with buttons undone to my nipple line. The white lace bra underneath was apparent underneath and allowed for showing of the insides of my natural E-cup breasts. I felt a blush spread over me. My appearance was driven by what I believed Tina meant. Was I going to admit it to a man I had just met and who was in some way influential for a job I thought I was interested in?

"I..." I stumbled with the admission but what I saw around me seemed to indicate what I might admit was far from unusual to this man. "I enjoy exhibitionism, dressing in ways that often is at the edges of decent for the situation."

He stepped back and looked me up and down. This wasn't a quick glance hoping to be unnoticed, this was an inspection. My appearance invited being looked at but it was usually hidden, even if badly.

"Like you are dressed now. The heels, skirt length, stockings, and open blouse. Interview attire is generally more discrete, neutral." He stepped up closer and looked down. I was sure he was unflinchingly looking down at my cleavage. "You have nice tits. They become very inviting with this look." He raised his eyes and met mine. There was nothing subtle or hesitant about the comment. He wasn't worried about harassment or being offensive. He smiled and walked back to the glass doors. As we left the sinks and shower room, the lights turned off.

He stood me in front of the closed glass doors. I mean he stood me in front of them. His hands on my shoulders he turned me directly in front of them and edged me closer. Beyond the door was a large open office layout of desks and computers and phones without the benefit of partitions. Glass walled offices lined the three wall around the open area. Three had shaded glass which might provide a bit of privacy depending the angle of looking. There was one, in the far left corner, that had darkened glass. I wondered if it was just that the lights were off inside but just then a naked woman in heels walked out running her hands through her short hair while licking her lips repeatedly.

"Only the women." The voice came softly from next to my right ear. His hands now weren't just on my shoulders, which alone would be unthinkable in any other office, but were sliding in a caressing manner up and down the bare skin of my arms. "The nudity you glimpsed before... only the women. You say you are an exhibitionist? In this office, no woman enters with clothes on." It was true. The clothes hanging told me something but I hadn't accepted the significance of how much. All the men were dressed. All the women were undressed... everyone of them.

"Those are the rules of working on this floor. That's the reason for the strictly required NDA's for everyone. But there is a slight allowance in dress for women based on their position in the office. See the woman leaving the office on the right? She's a Director, like me. Because of her position she is allowed the shelf bra and garter belt along with the stockings, if she wishes. See the woman walking down the aisle directly in front of us? She's new. There is a three month probation period to see how everyone fits into this office. During that time, the women must be completely naked." She was barefoot.

As I watched the 'new' woman, I was caught by how erotic it was to see that naked butt tilting back and forth as she passed other naked women and dressed men when suddenly, I man I hadn't paid attention to came from the side, stopped her in the aisle, and pressed her down to her knees in front of him. She dropped the files she was carrying on the floor and calmly opened his slacks, took out his cock, and began licking and sucking it. Several people, men and women, looked at them before going about their business.

"So, besides exhibitionism, do you also share a healthy interest in sex with your friend Tina?" It was only when his voice pulled me from the public scene of the woman giving the man a blow job that I realized his caressing hands had moved from my arms to the sides of my encased breast on one side and the side of my butt on the other. "Was there maybe a hint that of it that brought you here? Surely, an office that might consider sexual dress like yours wouldn't try to contain the result of it." His right hand was now over my right breast firmly fondling it. A man walked past and smiled lustily at us. Was he thinking fresh meat? He pulled me back against him. I felt his hardening cock pressed into my butt. This place was way beyond my imaginings. I thought maybe this place might be open to office affairs and I was tired of the creeps I seemed to attract in the bar scenes. This... open sex in the office?

He stepped away from me and I groaned. I audibly groaned. The building feelings of being fondled and his cock grinding into my ass, standing in front of the glass door, the nakedness beyond it. He turned me to him and smiled. He could see it on me, my frustration, my desire had easily been brought to the surface.

He smiled. That confident smile as his finger rose and touched my expose skin of my gaped blouse. I looked down at the finger as it slid down between my breasts and back up. "The nudity was a surprise, wasn't it? The sex, though... how do you get your head around that, huh?" He turned and led me down the hall opposite the shower direction until he came to an empty stall. "All your questions and ours will be addressed in the interview. If you want the interview, you know what you have to do."

"The interview is in there?" It hit me hard enough that I almost staggered. To get details, I had to participate. Was I going to get fucked, too? Silly girl. From what happened to that girl, it's apparently part of the job.

I turned to the shallow stall, dropped my case on the floor, and began unbuttoning my blouse. Of course I was going to do it. I had to. I might not forgive myself if I didn't see what this was really about. I could always stop it at any time. I could refuse any job offer. I just had an NDA to honor. I was nearly done unbuttoning when hands on my shoulders turned me to the side. I smiled shyly as he leaned against the next stall wall. Of course, he wanted to watch. God, this was beyond stimulating, exciting, arousing. I came for an interview for a job I was very qualified for that offered an extravagant salary and benefits. This is probably why.

I finished unbuttoning and pulled the blouse off my shoulders and down my arms. I slowly hung it and turned back to him. His eyes were locked on my E-cup breasts. I purposely wore a bra that showed a lot of cleavage and didn't provide nearly the support and control my size might normally be expected to have. In all honesty, I like the feel of my breasts jiggling and bouncing. If I could, I'd go braless all the time. Hmmm... I just might get more chance here.

I reached behind me and unclasped the bra. I leaned forward slightly to have the straps slide down my arms as I eased the cups away. In the process, my breasts swung out slightly once freed and he noticed it all. After hooking the bra over a hanger, I cupped my breasts and lifted them slightly, a coy smile coming to my face as I watched his eyes followed my nipples.

When I was finally naked, completely naked as in barefoot, he commented, finally. "Good, you're shaved. Don't know if you noticed, but not only are all the women naked but so are their pussies."

My own eyes tried to stay with him but they kept flicking to the glass door where an office of people were busy. An office of people I was about to enter naked, if I didn't chicken out. I turned my gaze back to him and nodded. He smiled.

He led me into the office as I trailed along just behind him and to the side. I don't care what I might have been prepared for, actually walking into a room full of people and being naked is unnerving and intimidating. It didn't matter that many of the people in the room were women and also naked. I was naked. As we walked down the center aisle, I tried to estimate. There was the CEO's office, three Executive offices, and four directors. I only spotted one woman who might be in that group based on the one shelf bra I had seen. Then, there were managers and the rest. I wasn't sure of the status of the mass of workers but I only found the one other women who was completely naked. Of the mass of workers in the open area, I guess about 60% were men, maybe more. With them milling around, it was hard to keep track.

As we moved down the aisle, I woman wearing thigh-highs and heels marched commandingly to the desk of a man. Her back was to us as we approached and I heard her clearly.

"Brad, what the fuck?" She slapped a report on his desk and stabbed it with her finger. "I expect a lot better from you. What's going on? I need you, Brad. I need you to be the star you are. You know you're the one I depend on for these assignments, to set the example for others." She stepped to his side of the desk and sat her bare butt on the edge of his desk. "Talk to me, Brad. What's going on?" Her voice was calm and concerned now. His eyes were only a couple feet from her bare breasts. The way she sat on one cheek to face him better, her pussy was right in front of him, too. But he didn't seem to notice as his eyes rose to meet hers.

"I'm sorry, Joan. I really am but... but my dad called last night." She didn't push but shifted slightly to give him more physical attention and patiently waited. She was good, I thought. "My mom went into the hospital. They are running tests. I haven't heard anything more."

She reached out and rested her hand on his shoulder. "Oh, Brad. I'm so sorry. Do you need some time off? What do you need?"

"I haven't heard. Maybe... when I hear... depending."

She stroked his shoulder. "Come and talk to me any time, okay? You know you can. Until then, though, what are we going to do?" He looked up at her. His look was amazing. Here a naked woman was sitting on his desk right next to him and his whole attention was only on the concern she was giving. "In the mean time, I want you to slow down a bit. Take some time to review your work. These things are stressful, Brad. I get it. I'll discretely move a couple things around to give you a bit more time. Okay?" She stood and leaned close to the side of his face. I thought she was about to give him a kiss but she whispered something instead, something he smiled softly to and patted her hand in response.

We were sitting in his office along the wall waiting on the other person for the interview. Then she came flying in. It was the same manager I had seen with the man.

"Sorry... very unprofessional of me, I know. I had a situation to deal with." She reached a hand out to me and introduced herself as Sara James. I appraised her quickly. That was one advantage of seeing her naked. She was probably 35 years old, a trim 125 lbs, shoulder length brown hair, and gray eyes. She had a nice figure and C-cup breast still firm.

She took a chair at the side of his desk. He was sitting behind his desk, the naked manager sitting at the side and I, also naked, was sitting in front of them.

I volunteered, "We overheard, ma'am."

She looked at me, then to the HR Director, then back to me. "Ahhh... well... good. Actually, that is good." She opened the folder she carried in, scanned it, and continued. "Abby... right... well, it is good to have seen that. It must be very disconcerting to be naked among other people, especially clothed men, and be expected to act professionally. That's the rub here, Abby. What happens here is very different... VERY different. But, we are still a professional organization with the same performance expectations as any other organization. Our CEO, Board of Directors, and shareholders all expect us to return a good profit, grow our business, and provide dividends. We expect chain of command and authority respect whether the authority figure is naked or clothed. Do you understand, Abby?"

"I do, ma'am. If I may say, I thought you handled that with amazing firmness and finished with caring tact. I suspect you are a good manager."

He laughed, "Sucking up to the boss already?"

Sara looked at him quickly, then turned to me. She was red. She was blushing. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who took that remark sexually rather than figuratively. She recovered and jumped into the interview. It was really weird and the feeling didn't change quickly. Sitting in an office for a job interview answering very pointed and probing questions about my experience (such as it was in my young career), responses to 'what if' situations, searching questions about working with common business software and equipment, and interpersonal relations with co-workers and management.

Throughout it all, I was naked. I was very conscious of keeping my legs crossed but there was nothing I could do about my breasts. E-cup naturals don't get hidden by trying to subtly cross your arms. So, I sat straight backed and professional. Looking directly at whomever asked the question when I answered. And, when I tried to pretend I wasn't naked, seeing Sara James across from me just about as naked was a reminder.

At a pause in the questions and I sensed they were coming to an end, I asked her, "Ma'am, I wonder if I could ask a question." She nodded. "How long have you worked in this office... this floor? I mean... how long did it take to become so comfortable like you appear?"

She laughed, glanced at Dan, and focused on me. "Comfortable? I doubt there's a woman out there who is truly comfortable. I've been here two and a half years. I rose from an entry starting position like you're applying for. Working naked, naked with clothed men, with clothed men who can and will want a blowjob or fuck from you... it's always on my mind. There are certainly times when you lose yourself in the work, then someone appears at your desk and the immediate thought, reaction, impulse is, 'who wants to fuck me?'. We are a deadly serious business, Abby. That part is like any other office. The other... the sex... it adds something... hard to explain really." She looked to Dan but he apparently was interested in her answer, too. "The rest of it, the nudity, the open sex, seemingly directed subserviently to the women is always there. And, it provides an energy to the office. The sex is NOT used to subjugate or to push an attitude of subservience. I know it might look that way but it's not. Mr. Cornell won't stand for it. This was his idea and started it small five years ago. As he found men and women responded to it like he envisioned, it expanded. But, no... the women don't get completely comfortable with it. Every woman out there is a professional with aspirations for success."

She turned and asked what the average time is for women. He responded, "That's a metric we watch closely. The average for the women on the floor is about two years. Some stay longer and some leave earlier. Men coming in at the entry level stay longer, advancing in the office. We've talked about this, that we don't have the number of women in the management ranks proportional to the office. I assure you, it is not sexism. Mr. Cornell reviews every promotion."
Sara continued on the thought, "It really comes down to your private life a lot of times. Sometimes someone can't handle the sex initially or after a time. It happens. Some men can't avoid the sexist, dominant attitude this environment could encourage. But usually it is that someone wants to marry or start a family and doesn't want to bring this home with them. There is a fair amount of divorce and broken personal relationships over this office. Spouses think it is exciting at first, shared wife or husband, increased excitement in their relationship at home, but like everything in marriage it simmers out. We have a very good program of promotions to other parts of the company for those who want to leave. Like your friend Tina."
I was shocked when the questions stopped and we had been talking for over an hour and a half. I took that as a good sign. If it was a good sign, I'd have a decision to make so I may as well ask.
"The sex... I saw the blowjob but it isn't like I see people fucking everywhere."
Sara smiled. "It's an open office and that decision was purposeful, too. It adds to the stimulation but also allows oversight to watch over the women." She craned her head looking out into the open area. "There is blatant sex but there is a fair number of people out there." She pointed, "Halfway across and towards the door." I saw it. A woman in reverse cowgirl bouncing up and down on a guy in his chair. Then she pointed closer where a woman was on her knees sucking a guy at his desk as he talked on the phone. Another... a woman bent over a desk being fucked from behind. The activity of the office just provided a measure of public anonymity.
"Do you do anal?" Whoa... I wasn't ready for that question. I shook my head and blushed. She smiled at seeing my skin turn red. "And that was just a question, Abby. Push your chair back and open your legs." I looked at both of them but this was a naked office, a sexual office. Sara was right, my feeling of discomfort was the indicator of how real this would be. This was still the interview. If I had difficulty with the interview, I'd never survive here. I uncrossed my legs and parted them until I encountered the arms of the chair. They smiled at each other. "Put your knees over the arms of the chair." I took a steadying breath and did as directed. "You're wet, aren't you? Damn, you might be embarrassed, but you are excited by this." I didn't say anything in response. I didn't trust my voice at the moment.
"We're entering into the next part of the interview, Abby. I don't mind confessing that we are impressed by your references and your office skills. This office has other criteria, though. We try to schedule workload for a six hour day even though the work day is eight hours. Our distractions can eat up a couple hours."
I nodded as I sat in front of them with my thighs spread wide, my pussy spread and obviously glistening with my arousal. I'd always been easily excited and that didn't appear to be a negative here.
Sara continued and I realized she was easing me in quick steps through a trial of sorts. "Fondle your breast." I started and she quickly commented, "God, look at those things. You guys are always talking about titty-fucks and most of us just can't do it properly." As I fondled and squeezed my breast meat and rolled and pulled my nipples for them, she turned to him, "Mr. C would love those." She turned back to me, "Mr. Cornell has a thing for busty women but only when they are natural like yours so they hang, sag some, and bounce. You have an amazing rack."
I was getting more turned on all the time. Her comments, the comment about the CEO liking big breasted women, sitting in front of them with my legs spread wide, and fondling my breasts. One hand dropped down slowly over my stomach and mound to my open, glistening pussy. I stroked the fingers over the slit, moved them to the clit, then down to my hole where I dipped a finger to the knuckle. Suddenly, it occurred to me I hadn't been directed. Could I go too far? I paused, not removing my hand but stopping the motion. I looked up at Sara.
She smiled and nodded. "I like that, Abby. You're turned on aren't you? Keep going, I would really like to see you cum. Can you orgasm for us? Are you turned on enough to cum in front of two strangers who might be able to give you a job?"
OH GOD! I couldn't believe how turned on I was and her taunting me added fuel to the fire I was already feeling. I drove three fingers into my now sopping pussy, my thumb regularly making glancing contact on my clit. My other hand was twisting and pulling one nipple, then the other, pulling my breasts up from my slouched body and letting them drop back down like sack of quivering jello. I moaned and whimper but didn't dare cry out as I got nearer and nearer to that orgasm.
"Let it go, girl. Don't hold it back. We're used to the sounds of fucking. Let it go."
"OHHHHH... FUUUUCCKKK!"
"That's it, Abby... let it out, show us what a sexy, slutty co-worker you would be for us. Cum, girl, now!"
And I did. Three fingers buried in my pussy, the thumb rubbing my clit, I slouched further on the chair, my chest heaving, my legs trembling, my entire body tensed. "OOOOOO... FUCK... YESSSSSSS! OH GODDD... oooooooo."
I was still panting, gasping for air when I found the nerve to open my eyes. Had I made a fool of myself? Were they teasing me, pranking the interviewee? But their eyes said not. Their eyes flashed from my gaping, drooling, reddened pussy to my eyes and back down. They looked amazed... even turned on.
Sara slid from her chair and was soon on her knees between my legs. She licked my pussy, then looked up at me. "That was truly beautiful, Abby. You're beautiful anyway but when you came... can I lick up your juices?"
She was asking me? Of course. I wasn't working for her yet. I nodded. Instantly, her tongue and lips went to work on my pussy area. I sighed at the delicious feel of her tongue as she licked up my open lips and flicked my clit. I closed my eyes, again, lost in another wonderful feeling. Instantly remembering where I was, I opened my eyes and check on the Director. He was leaning back in his chair, his slacks open, his cock out, and slowly stroking it. He didn't notice me looking, his attention so fully locked on my body and Sara's action in front of him.
I caressed Sara's hair as she licked and sucked at my pussy. Then she looked up, smiled with a pussy wet face, and kissed her way up my body, kissing and sucking on each nipple before kissing me on the lips. She mumbled against my lips, "You taste good don't you?" I nodded and gasped. I had never tried girl-girl but this was so erotic and exciting, so new and stimulating. So, when she followed that with another mumble against my lips, "Will you eat me, now? Will you make me cum like you did?" All I could do was nod. Could I? This was new but I'm sure going to try.
She pulled away and cleared some papers on the desk, sat and leaned back, her legs raised and parted. Her shaved pussy showed its own wetness from her arousal and I felt a kind of pleasure that I had been the cause of that. I now put my focus on Sara. She shimmied back on the desk, her feet planted on the edge and her knees splayed to the sides. I followed her. When she stopped moving, I bent at the waist over the edge of the table. I kissed around her exposed pussy, flicking my tongue on her clit before covering her pussy with my mouth. I closed my mouth over her lips, sucking them between mine, grabbing onto one with my teeth and gently pulling. She sighed and that encouraged me. I tried to think of the things guys had done to me, what things I had especially enjoyed and focused on those. I kissed and sucked and probed with my tongue. I pulled her pussy open with my fingers for better depth into her hole. I sucked on her clit. I nipped at her clit with my teeth which brought a louder moan and gasp. I reached up along her body and grasped a breast, fingered a nipple, twisting and pulling on it. All the while I was bent over the desk, over Sara.
I had completely forgotten about anyone else until I felt hands on my hips, feet prodding my feet further apart. I dutifully spread my feet wider and felt the probing action of a cock along my pussy. I moaned into Sara's pussy. When the cock sank into me, I gasped and groaned into her pussy. I raised my head from her pussy and licked my smeared lips as I found her smiling down at me, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I dropped my face back into her crotch as he slammed his cock deeper into my hole, pushing my mouth harder into Sara's pussy. All three of us groaned. I had three fingers driving in and out of her hole, then curled them in search of her g-spot. When I found it, she jerk violently. At that signal, I moved my mouth to her clit as I worked the connected magic spots with fingers and teeth.
She erupted with a shout, her legs clamping around my head while her hand pressed my face down onto her. It seemed her entire body was trembling, though I was in no position to actually see anything.
Behind me, he was frantically slamming his cock into me. He used long but fast thrusts, our bodies smacking audibly against each other. I added my groans and grunts to his and shifted one hand down between my leg to strum my clit. My face rested in Sara's pussy and the aroma of her orgasm wafted in with each heavy breath as I quickly rose to another orgasm.
Sara shifted out from under me and I soon found her face below mine. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed, passionately and intensely. I groaned and moaned into her mouth when I felt him spurt his cum, adding his semen to the juices of my previous orgasm. It was all I needed, that and Sara's fingers twisting a nipple, for my second orgasm to crash over me. I cried out but it was muffled into her mouth. My legs felt weak but his pressing into me from behind sandwiched me between the two.
It took several moments before anyone could move. When movement started, it was him guiding me back to the chair where I collapsed, unashamedly sprawled. I found Sara still lying on the desk and him stumbling around his desk pulling his pants up, then collapsing into his own chair.
I straightened myself in the chair as Sara sat up but remained on the edge of the desk in front of me. She wore a very satisfied smile on her face. So did he for that matter. I gave an embarrassed smile back to them. I had no idea what to expect now. Was the interview over? How did I do? All I could do was wait.
Sara leaned forward, reached out with one hand and pulled on one of my nipples. "You're quite the woman, aren't you?" She just smiled and went to the door and called out for Mary.
In a moment, the young woman completely naked and barefoot stood in the door. I had forgotten the door was open. But then... hell, the wall is glass. I wondered how many people had wandered past by chance or plan to see what I was doing.
"Yes, ma'am?"
Sara introduced us. Mary was the current 'new girl'. Sara asked her to show me around and take me to her desk to give me an impression of the work done. As we turned to the door, Dan called out, "Aren't you going to clean that up?" I turned and he was pointing at the chair I had collapsed in. I had left a distinct cum smear on the faux-leather seat. I quickly glanced around the office for something to use to wipe it up with, then seeing nothing, I glanced at Sara who was watching. Not knowing what I should do but feeling some pressure, I stepped to the chair, turned my back to his desk and bent over to lick up the residual cum. After licking the area clean, I used my palm to smear the saliva. I turned, thanked him for his time, thanked Sara, then turned to Mary, again.
As we walked through the open office area, we drew attention from the others. I questioned her about that. She said it was mostly curiosity. There is always interest in a new entry level woman. For the other women it takes some of the attention away and for the men it's kind of a 'fresh meat' kind of attraction. I understood the reaction from the men; I was curious about the reaction from the women.
"So, you're suggesting the women here are looking to NOT be fucked as much?"
She paused, looked at me intently, then stopped after a couple more steps which apparently was her desk. She pulled a vacant chair from a nearby desk for me to use. She leaned closer, "Most of them, yes. I think most of them... us... felt the idea of some sex during the day with random guys would be a wildly erotic thing that would relieve stress and the mundane of the workday... and it is. The thing is, though, that after a while it can lose some of the new appeal. Don't get me wrong, every woman out here loves sex. How could you think of this job if you didn't, right? I think that is why women last about two before wanting a transfer."
"Sounds like something you've talked about even being a newcomer."
"Well, that's the thing about this place. Everyone kind of works together. Hell, you could be fucking anyone the next minute. It's not negative talk, more like awareness, like it's good to pace yourself so you don't burn out even quicker."
I nodded. That fell in line with what I heard in the interview but put in a more personal perspective. Mary had about three weeks left in her three month probationary period. I asked her about it. She giggled, "Yeah, I have to admit I'm looking forward to that day. I never thought NOT wearing heels or stockings could make a difference in being nude."
After being left outside the glass doors, I understood the shower area. The area was well supplied with high-end shampoo and conditioner, hair driers, luxurious towels, and a basic variety of makeup, though I believed most women would probably bring their own. As I walked naked to the stall where my clothes were hanging, I passed both the glass doors and the elevator doors. Both gave me the feeling of risk even though I had just been naked inside the office and nobody would be coming to this floor if they didn't belong. I wondered if being naked like this would affect the exhibitionist feeling in general or if being in the office naked would simply be like getting used to being naked in a women's locker room.
While getting dressed, Sara came into the dressing area with my folio which I apparently left behind somewhere. I took the opportunity to ask something that had been on my mind since she mentioned it. "Ma'am, why did you ask earlier about anal?"
She studied me for a moment. Then, "Some of the guys have a real thing for anal. None of us want to do it, though. It's up the woman. We're expected to have sex, of course, but nothing we're uncomfortable with." She looked back at the door as if someone might have followed her out. "Here's the thing, Abby. I don't want you leaving with the impression this is just a female thing. That the men have this thing over the women. It's not. I can expect the same from a guy as much as a guy can of me. The difference, of course, is the nudity which is Mr. Cornell's thing. But... the sex goes both ways. It's limited by authority, meaning at the same level or below but not up." I nodded, that answered something else I wondered about. She surprised me by taking me in her arms for a hug. Then, "I hope you join us. Nobody has eaten me like that." She stopped at the door and said, "There's an interest in almost everything sexual out there by someone: anal, double penetration, air tight, even double vaginal. Most is probably just bravado talk because I don't see it. Regardless, it's up to you. If you do join us, remember that."
"Is this part of the normal speech?"
She smiled and shook her head. "No, dear, it's not. You're different. We don't fuck in the interviews."
Hmmm... when I get that offer, I should invest in a butt-plug or two.

CHAPTER 2: THE FIRST WEEK

When I got back to my apartment from work the next day, I powered up my laptop and checked my personal mail account. Wow, there it was! Really? One day? I moved the cursor over the email from 'S.James @ Alliance.com'. What if it was a rejection, instead? Abby, calm. Remember what Sara confessed, they don't fuck in the interview. Well, apparently not normally. I double tapped the touch pad and the mail popped open.

'Dear Ms. Thomas.' How formal. Of course it's formal, this is business. Blah blah blah... YES! 'Please reply to this email to verify your email address. Human Resources will then forward your formal offer including starting salary, benefits (vacation, personal days, medical, 401K program, etc.). Congratulations, Ms. Thomas, I look forward to having you in our office.' Ohhhh, I bet you do, I thought as a warm flush washed over me.

It only took them a day to make their decision so I made an impression. They made an impression on me, too. I've never had an interview like that and may never, again. Stripping naked before a strange man, spending the entire interview and tour of the office naked, masturbating to orgasm in front of them, and eating the female while being fucked by the male. The job appears interesting from a work perspective and Tina had described it that way, too. She also said the office was supportive in training in new applications and preparing you for advancement, if they saw it in you, as they did in her. The nudity and the sex, though. Was that what I wanted? I mean, yeah, I wanted it but... could it be too much. Even in listening to Mary's expression of those types of concerns didn't seem to cause her to question being there. She just recognized the potential. The office was good about transfers, though, so it was like they built in a backdoor.

I replied back to Sara that night and received the formal offer by the time I returned home the next night. It was everything Sara and Dan, the HR Director, had indicated. That day at work I had checked the policy for resigning and found they preferred a two week notice. I figured I needed to provide that in case I needed a positive reference from them in the future. I loaded the attachment offer into Adobe, entered the necessary initials and electronic signature, saved it, and attached it to my reply back indicating I could start as soon as two weeks from tomorrow.

Remembering what Sara said, I then opened Firefox to search the web. I found it quickly at Adam & Eve, an online adult toy store. Red hearts anal training kit. A set of three graduated sizes of plugs with a sparkling heart-shaped jewel at the end of each. I ordered it right away along with lubrication. Shipping was five days but that would work. Still enough time to work up to the largest one. Wouldn't that cause a stir to wear that my first day? Girl, are you excited?

It was actually my last day at my old job that I wore a butt plug. Although I had worked my way to the largest size, I wore the middle one for work. I had to go the restroom several times through the day. It was recommended not to leave them in longer than two or three hours. Even without any vibration they were stimulating as I walked, sat, and moved in the chair. I had to go the restroom a couple times just to bring myself off as quietly as I could. Doing all that in a normal office was exciting but the thoughts throughout the day of what awaited me added to my risk taking.

I woke early on my first day. Truth... I had trouble sleeping. For two weeks this day had been niggling at me. My experience in the interview and my understanding of the office made the idea of day-to-day office work almost impossible to fathom. I took care in how I dressed despite the fact that I would be taking everything off. I chose a mini-dress, stockings, heels, thong, and lace bra. I was instructed to meet Dan, the HR Director, in the lobby.

When I arrived, parking in the lot in front, he very professionally greeted me with a handshake in the several story tall atrium lobby. He led me to the same conference room on the second floor. After spending several hours on paperwork, getting my badge, signing up for medical, payroll savings, 401K, blah, blah, blah, he pass across the table to me another non-disclosure agreement, this one extending to 'all employees current and future' who would also be working on the 5th floor.

He leaned forward, his elbows on the table, "What happened last time... Sara and I feel a bit exposed. The NDA last time specifically covered anything you might see, hear, or learn on the 5th floor. It didn't anticipate the 'doing'. That was wonderfully unplanned. Will there be a problem?"

"Not at all, sir. If you would like to add anything to this one covering the interview meeting, I will happily initial it." He thanked me. Then, I added, "Now, if that concludes what we need to do here, I would like to stop at the restroom before going upstairs." He reminded me there were restrooms up there. "Yes, sir, I want to do something... well, I think you'll understand in a few moments."

I took my purse with me and returned to him only a few minutes later and feeling a bit more wicked than when I left. At the elevator, he had me use my badge for access to the 5th floor to make sure it worked. When the doors opened, I stepped out into the area used as a changing room, glanced to the right toward the showers and turned to the left. I was right in thinking this direction might have an empty stall. I put my purse and bag with personal items for my new desk on the floor. Dan was standing a stall away leaning against it.

I smiled and turned my back to him, "Since you're going to stand there and watch, again, do you mind?" I immediately felt his fingers at the clasp and zipper, it being lowered down my back. I turned back to the stall as I shimmied out of the dress and hung it in the stall. I slipped off my shoes, placing them on the low shelf. As I began rolling down the stockings on my left leg, I looked up at him. "You always watch the new girls?"

"No but you intrigue me. I just thought it might be worthwhile. I mean, it's always worthwhile seeing a woman undress but..." I smile at him as I began on the right leg and he stopped trying to explain.

Down to thong and bra, I turned fully to him and reached behind to unclasp the bra. I made a bit of show out of it, holding the cups to my breast as I pulled my arms free of the straps. His attention was fully on me and that was what I wanted for the finale. I hung the bra by a strap on the same hanger as the dress, then turned away from him, hook my thumbs in the thong and wiggled it down over my hips and thighs. As I dropped it to my feet, I bent from the waist to retrieve it. That was when I heard it.

"Oh... my... God."

I put the thong with my shoes and turned to him, stepping up close and rubbing my large breast against his shirt covered chest. "The rules say, 'No clothes of any kind may be worn by women for the first three months probationary period.' I don't believe that could possibly considered clothing in any way, do you sir?"

"Ahhh... no..." he stammered. "You do realize that will draw attention... maybe even be considered an invitation?"

I stepped up on my toes and kissed him on the lips. How could you be too familiar with a superior when they have already fucked you? A kiss can't be disrespectful. "You're not going to regret bringing me onto the team, sir."

As he cupped my breast, "The interview insure that." He pinched the nipple and devoured my mouth, his other hand cupping an ass cheek and pulling me in hard against his hardness. He broke the kiss and stepped back. "I think I better get you over to Sara's office before this becomes much more." I giggled, then pouted. He laughed.

I padded alongside him barefooted as he led me down the main aisle of the open room, then cutting over to the right side where Sara had her cubicle. It was a lower partition cubicle but it still separated her office as different from all the desks of people reporting to her. I was carrying my purse and the bag of personal things. Sara stood from her desk as we approached and Dan handed me off to her but the look he gave me as he stepped away gave me the distinct impression I could be seeing him again soon.

Sara was again 'dressed' in stockings and heels. She gave me a copy of the company's employee manual and a smaller manual exclusively for the 5th floor. I was to familiarize myself with both tonight. Today would be mostly getting my desk and computer personalized, a brief familiarization of the programs on the computer with Mary, the now second newest woman in the office.

"Abby, you will get a performance evaluation each month leading up to the end of the three month probationary period. I want to make sure you know where you stand in all aspects of the job and office. Any areas of concern, training that needs to be reinforced, etc. should be caught early. We don't want anyone to fail or struggle here. Based on your references coming to us, I am not concerned. It's a formality for your benefit." I nodded and indicated my excitement to contribute. Then, "Now... so you know how serious all this..." she waved her hand up and down in front of us "this nudity and sex is... compliance to the dress code AND attitude toward AND performance in sexual contact IS included in the evaluations. We know this can be awkward at first but..." She looked at me exasperated, "Why are you fidgeting?"

"Sorry, ma'am, I' guess I am still getting used to... to..." I stood and turned around and bent over, "... used to this."

"Oh... my... God. Abby Thomas, you... you wicked girl." I sat back down and she leaned in closer, her words softer, "You remembered what I said and did that? You said you hadn't done anal."

I smiled. "I brought lubrication, too."

She led me to a desk next to Mary and I couldn't help but notice everyone in the area rise from what they were doing and watch or come closer to watch. Watch why? Then, I saw it.

As Sara indicated my desk, she said in a not quiet voice, "You may need to take that plug out."

A hard plastic disc about 12 inches round sat on the seat. Attached to it with a suction cup was a very real looking 7 inch cock dildo with the balls in the direction of the front of the swiveling, rolling chair. This was what had everyone's attention. They had seen it and knew someone was starting today. I looked up at Mary who was standing next to me and she shrugged. I whisper, is this normal? She shook her head.

Sara then addressed the assembled group around the desk, "Everyone, this is Abby Thomas.. She is joining our group today. I won't even begin to point out everyone by name," she then said to me, "you won't remember, anyway. You'll learn their names by contact." Sara smiled at me. She told me to bend over slightly, pull my ass cheeks apart and slowly turn in a circle. That action, of course, drew quite a reaction from them full of gasps and many lewd comments.

A chant rose from the group drawing even more people to rise from desks further away and offices and cubicles along the walls. "Sit... sit... sit... sit..."

I blushed deeply at the chant. The women naked, the men clothed and they were all encouraging and waiting for me to sit on a dildo, my first action at my new desk in my new job at my new company. Maybe Sara was right. Maybe I should take the plug out first. I've never had anal, just the plug, so I've never been doubly penetrated. But what a first impression....

I turned the chair and turned my back to it, receiving a mix of cheers, exclamations, and encouragements as I did. With one hand on the arm of the chair to steady it, I used the other between my legs to guide the head of the toy to my pussy. I moved it over the slit. There was no question in my mind that I was drooling in anticipation of this day much less what I found on the chair and the entire team (and more) gathered to watch. I pressed down slightly and found my hole and stopped. I looked up at Sara and blocked everyone else out (as best I could) as they became very quiet. I eased down another inch and the head shaped top penetrated and squeezed into the tightened hole. I raised up a fraction and settled down an extra inch. With just a few inches of the dildo inside, I couldn't believe how full I felt. The dildo was not especially large but the plug in my ass changed everything. I had no idea anal could be like this and I instantly understood this wasn't even scratching the surface of what anal play could be.

My eyes were closed and my mouth loosely open as I settled and rose slowly, inch by inch, over the dildo, coating it with my natural lubrication as it sank deeper into my tightened pussy. I was lost in the sensation of of the dildo moving deeper while it pressed on the shape of the plug in the adjoining hole. The sounds around me were merely background noises until I realized that it was really quiet but for some murmurs. The real sounds were coming from me. I was gasping, moaning, groaning, and murmuring my own words of arousal and discovery. I settled down the last inch and was sitting on the seat, the dildo deep inside and little shifting of my position causing movement and sensation in both my pussy and asshole.

I opened my eyes and found men fondling naked breasts and bodies of their female counterparts. One woman was stroking an exposed cock. They were all watching as I began rising and dropping in a semi-conscious action. I heard Sara tell the group to leave me alone for an hour so I would have time to organize my desk computer. An hour... then what? She set me up. Even before she knew about my own surprise, she had set me up for intense attention. If this wasn't normal, if this wasn't a normal hazing of sorts, why me? But I knew why... not exactly but... ooooooo, this felt sooooo gooooood... something about me... the interview... fucking in the interview wasn't... normal, either...

Then my eyes shot open and my mouth dropped with a deep groaning escaping. Mary turned from her own desk and asked what was wrong. My head dropped forward, my chin resting on my heaving chest, my shoulder length blonde hair falling into my face. "Vibration," I managed to mutter. The dildo vibrates. Someone... has... a remote. Sara... has... to... be... Sara. OH... FUCK... YESSSSSSS. I tried to remain a little composed and quiet but the dildo was jammed in my tight pussy and the vibration went through the thin membrane of separation and sent the plug vibrating in my asshole. It was so intense, the nerve ending in my pussy and asshole bouncing sensations back and forth with the vibration, the hard surface of the plug pulsing against the hard surface of the dildo. Even as I gasped and moaned and gripped the arm rests like I was trying to strangle them, I continued to rise and drop with increasing need as the feeling and stimulation shot through me. I leaned forward as a tremor exploded inside me, a major spike in arousal leading to a major orgasm. Leaning forward, though... I cried out. The ball shape at the base of the dildo pressed on my clit on the downward stroke and it too vibrated. Leaning forward put additional pressure and direct stimulation on the clit.

I opened my eyes and gasping, panting, my eyes wild with need, I looked down as my body shook with another tremor. My large breast were flopping and swaying. I was literally bouncing on the chair, jamming the vibrating demon into my pussy, jamming my clit against the vibration ball at the base, and jamming the base of the plug in my ass deeper. There was already a small puddle of my leaking juice on the chair and I hadn't really orgasmed... not yet... but I was about to. With one hand mauling a breast and the other steadying myself in the chair, my breath caught in my throat as the urgency of my fucking on the toys increased to a frenzy. My body trembled and I sagged forward, the dildo fully seated inside, the knob vibrating against my clit, and the sounds escaping my gaping mouth distinctly primitive and guttural.

On trembling legs, I rose up and pushed the dildo off the chair, then collapsed back into it. One hand was still fondling a breast as the other cupped my pussy which was quivering and pulsing, the clit engorged and exposed, the hole opening and closing as if it now felt empty. Around me I was distantly aware of comments: FUCK... that was... fucking amazing... that was so hot. Men and women's voices.

Sara leaned over me. She placed the remote on my desk, added her fingers to mine between my thighs, then said, "You better just rest for a bit, dear. The hour is half over."

After Sara left, Mary rolled her chair over to me. "God, that was hot, girl!" she said in a hushed voice. "Let me help you get logged in and get you some desktop shortcuts and, in the process, show you around the system quick. After that show, I have a feeling you're going to have a long day." She dropped a hand to my thigh and ran it up to my orgasm-soaked pussy. I looked down as her fingers played over my lips, then looked up to find a shy smile. "Can I be your first?"

I reached across her and pulled her head to mine and kissed her on the lips. "Are you bi, Mary?"

She gave me another shy smile and softly answered, "I never thought so until now."

It seemed like only moments and I felt a tug on my arm. Mary with a soft smile on her face. I smiled, knowing her intent. She was acting on her request, acting before any of the guys could. She led me the short distance to her desk and she sat on top, an area she must have just clear off of any work papers and files. She shifted herself back further onto the desk, raised her knees and feet, planting her feet on the desktop and spreading her knees. I looked down at a very inviting pussy that separated slightly as her knees did. There was a hint of moisture evident on the inside of the inner lips. Before Sara at the interview, I had never considered having sex with a woman. Now, looking at the naked Mary and her spread legs before me, knowing her similar interest in something that was foreign to her, I wondered if I might be more bi than not.

I was focused on Mary. I didn't give my surroundings any thought. I was naked in the office lowering my face into the crotch of another naked woman. The two of us, the two newest in the office but sharing openly and eagerly. My tongue traced up her lips and flicked the hooded clit. I sucked on the clit hood a moment, kissed and licked down the lips, then used my fingers to open her pussy to my gaze and my tongue. The moans and gasps coming from Mary filled me with desire to please her more. I wanted to bring her off, like I managed with Sara. I now knew I could and I pressed my tongue as deeply as I could manage into her hole, my fingers opening her as a thumb located her clit.

Lost in that moment was when I felt it. Hands on my hips. I was bent over to reach Mary as she lay on the desk and I became very aware of my surroundings, again. I felt fingers at my asshole and the plug slowly, carefully being pulled out. I gasped and moaned into Mary's pussy as my sphincter slowly opened wide enough for the plug to be pulled out. It felt weird. My asshole felt empty as though air easily passed in and out. It must be slowly closing. I looked up at Mary without take my mouth from her pussy.

"Brad," she volunteer. "I'll introduce you properly later." She smiled, "You'll like Brad." That was curious but then I felt it. A cock pressing against my pussy. I had just fucked myself on a nicely sized dildo so I was surprised when I felt my hole stretching to take his pressure into me. I groaned, again into pussy. "Told you," she responded to my groans. "Brad's got a good cock on him, don't you Brad?"

I didn't hear a response from Brad but he thrust the rest of his cock deep inside me. It filled me like I couldn't believe, thick and deep. Ohhhhh... I had to know... who Brad was.

I began using my fingers inside Mary's pussy and on her clit. I curled my fingers inside to strum her g-spot and I felt her tense and jerk her hips off the desk. I sucked on her clit which was by now very engorged from my attention to it and gently bit down on it. Mary jerked and orgasmed, her juice leaking from her pussy and a small pool forming beneath her.
Brad, of course, kept fucking me the entire time. When Mary slinked out from under me, he pulled out, turned me around and assisted me onto the desktop in her place. He pulled my butt to the edge of the desk, slammed his cock back into me, and resumed a powerful fucking stroke. I was on Mary's desk and I wondered, very briefly, where she was but I didn't really care. I was enjoying this fuck far too much. Then, I felt something touching my cheek. I turned to find a cock inches away. I opened my mouth and turned my face to it. It entered my mouth and I began sucking. My hand was grasped and pulled behind my head to find another cock. Three cocks... suddenly, I was being fucked by one, sucking a second, and stroking a third. This was feeling like a gang bang and was not what I anticipated happening in the office, not that I really considered EVER being in a gang bang.
I orgasmed on Brad's cock and the spasming reaction of my pussy around his cock brought him off, too. His cum filled me as he jammed his cock deep inside. The cock in my mouth quickly came, then I was moved, probably to the relief of Mary. A man was sitting in my chair, his hard cock pointing up and a lusty glaze over his face. I turned and backed to him, parting my legs to go outside his, and lowered my ass to his lap as I reached between my legs to guide the cock into my open, cum-filled hole. As I settled down over him, he pulled me back against him and we were moved on the rolling chair to the center aisle. Apparently, someone desired to take this where there was more room. I was soon surrounded by more men with pants removed or lowered. I began rising and dropping on the cock and moving my mouth and hands from cock to cock, turning the chair in whichever direction I needed.
A cock came on my shoulder as I sucked another to climax in my mouth. As that cock slipped from my mouth, another came and immediately spurted cum on my face and breasts. The cock in my pussy came, adding more cum to my drenched hole. I was turned around and pushed to the chair. My arms and hands grasping the arm rests for support and I was penetrated, again. Another cock came to my face and my mouth dutifully opened to accept it.
I didn't know how long it had gone on. Cock after cock came on or in my mouth or pussy. I was left sprawled on my chair in the center aisle of the office. Someone, a woman I didn't yet know wearing heels, stockings, and a bra rolled me back between desks to my own. She patted my shoulder, cupped my breast, then held her palm up to my face. It was smeared with cum from my body. I moved my face slightly and licked the smeared fluid from her hand. It seemed to be what she intended. She turned me to my desk and computer, leaned over the side, turned my head and kissed me.
"You need a break, sweety, but I want you tongue in my pussy soon," she whispered. Then, she was gone.
Mary rolled her chair over to me and put her hand on my arm, "My God, Abby, are you okay?" I responded with a slight nod. "I've never seen that happen. It certainly didn't to me."
"Another first for me, huh?" She looked questioningly. I replied, "Fucked in the interview, my chair has a dildo on it, and now a gang bang."
She giggled, "Don't forget the first to be wearing a but-plug on her first day."
I sighed. I couldn't remember feeling quite so used but so wonderfully and satisfyingly. Then, I remembered the woman. "Was that woman wearing a bra?"
"Yes, our director. Otherwise, it might have continued. There are more men who didn't get the chance, yet." She shook her head, then looked and asked, "Why? What was it she whispered to you?"
"She wants my tongue on her pussy."
Mary giggled, "Another first, Abby. I've only seen her with men."
My arms were outstretched in front of me, bracing me against the wall, the water from the shower nozzle above me cascading over my head and body.
"How are you doing?"
I turned my head but didn't move out from under the soothing feel of the hot water flowing over me. It was Sara. She was standing nearby, barefoot but not moving to one of the other showers. "Wow." It was all I could think as a response. Then, "I'm hoping that isn't normal. I mean... WOW... but... work, too, right?"
She laughed. "I will say, you have made an impact on people right from the interview. Do you know there are a number of us that didn't get approached today for a fuck or suck? I mean that's okay... it isn't like we are all sex-maniacs."
I looked at her. She was smiling. She was teasing me. "I didn't think I was, either," I said. "Wow..."
The next morning I went into work early, a full hour early. I was the first, at least the first woman as I had my choice of changing stalls. I decided to stay on the far end regardless, maybe there was some kind of seniority. I stripped out of my dress, bra, and panties. Yes, I dressed more practically. The second day still felt strange to walk away from my clothes and enter the office area. I had the feeling of being in a normal office on a naked dare and I could be discovered at any moment. I spent 40 minutes plowing through more orientation tasks than it seemed I had accomplished the previous day.
I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I jumped when someone behind me said, "I've been watching you for 20 minutes. What are doing doing here so early?"
I glanced behind me after recovering, then jump out of my chair and stammered, "Oh.. ma'am... I... I..."
"Relax, dear. Abby Thomas, isn't it?" I nodded. She looked me up and down. "Well, you are a stunner like everyone has said. Such an innocent face to offset such a lusty body." It was Pam Benson, Director of Administration including Sara's group which was me. I had heard she was 38 years old and like the day of the interview she was dressed in heels, dark stockings, garter belt, and shelf bra. Her nipples were on display and her shaved pussy looked framed by the garter belt. Her hair was black and just below her shoulders. She was about 5' 5" tall with a trim body. It looked like she had C-cup breasts.
Then, it hit me. "Ma'am, I didn't forget what you requested yesterday. I... I just... well, I figured you'd want me clean. Yesterday... well... it was a little..."
"Messy? Is that the word you were looking for? Cum soaked messy?" She smiled and I was relieved. "According to Sara you are bringing out a lot of firsts for the office." She took my hand, "Let's go to my office." I just nodded with a smile. I thought I knew what she wanted. She told me yesterday.
There are advantages to an office like this one. She walked into her office and I followed behind her. I admit to paying more attention to her rotating ass that I thought I had interest in. But I was learning more about myself all the time since the interview. In the office, she turned at the front of her desk, hopped up onto it, scooted herself back and planted her feet on the desktop and spread her bent knees, spreading her pussy in the process. That suggestion is pretty blatant. No coy looks or hinting. Boom. Here's my pussy, eat it.
She was watching the entire time she moved onto the desk and presented herself shamelessly to me. She was partially dressed. I was naked. She was an executive of the company, only two levels from the CEO. I was an entry person underneath her only the second day on the job.
Sure, all that came to my mind but my eyes were riveted to her pussy even before it was fully exposed to me. I knew what this was about. It was about yesterday. It was about finding her newest employee ravaged by much of the office. It was about wanting the same thing without competing for the attention. I saw the power and control in this woman as she walked ahead of me to the office. Yes, she was nearly naked, and her butt moved tantalizingly, but she still carried herself like someone in control and I suspected every man and woman in the office recognized that... naked or not.
I allowed my eyes to flick up to hers for only a moment as I bent over on a direct course for her pussy. She was smiling, a soft smile, a welcoming smile and in an instant I felt different about it. I still felt her power and control but I also saw the woman who just wanted to experience and enjoy. This wasn't about ego or power at all and in that look in her eyes I saw that. We were just two women. She was offering herself to me, not commanding me.
When my tongue stoked from the bottom of her pussy to over her clit and I heard the sharp gasp and intake of breath, I sighed into her pussy. I raised myself and pushed her flat on the desk. One of my hands stroked her pussy and the other fondled a breast exposed over the bra. I slipped a finger into her pussy and found it wet and ready. I smiled and brought the finger to my lips. I returned the finger to her pussy hole, then I reached it up to her own lips. Her lips opened and she accepted my finger with her juice on it.
I looked her in the eyes, "Are you bi, Ms. Benson?" She shook her head no. I smiled. "I'm going to make you cum, now. Then, we'll decided."
She gasped and muttered, "Oh... Goddddd..."
I sucked her nipples, bit them, kept them between my teeth and pulled, though gently. I kissed down her body to her shaved mound, then lower, bypassing her clit on purpose. I kissed down her slit, then used my tongue to press between her lips and force my tongue up her slit inside. I sucked and kissed and licked her pussy until I found her hole and pushed my tongue inside. She gasped and moaned. I used my fingers to open her pussy to allow my tongue deeper. I took her lips between my lips, then between my teeth. I softly chewed on them. She gasped, moaned and groaned. I moved my lips and tongue up her slit, again. This time I didn't avoid her clit. I took it between my lips and pressed, sucked, and used my tongue on the nub as I held it between my lips. I slipped two fingers into her pussy as my teeth gently took hold of her clit. I gently ground the nub between my teeth as my two fingers plunged in and out of her hole.
"OH... MY... GODDDD!! What are you... doing... to... me?"
I smiled into her pussy as my tongue joined my fingers at her hole. Her hips rose off the desk. I could feel her legs muscles quivering, closing around my head and opening like she didn't know if she wanted it to stop or plead for it to continue. I moved the fingers of my other hand to her pussy and shifted the finger down to her asshole. When I circled her tight opening with my finger slick with her pussy juice, she tensed. When I press the finger into her asshole another finger curled to her g-spot and my lips closed on her clit... she arched her back and cried out as she orgasmed. I, of course, didn't stop. I removed my finger from her ass but I bit down on her clit and sent three fingers now into her pussy to stroke her g-spot. She orgasmed and orgasmed until she finally pushed my head away, turned on her side, and curled into a fetal position gasping and panting, her muscles in spasm and quivering.
I rose and stroked her hip and back until she settled down, then I eased her off the desktop and pulled her into my lap as I took one of the visitor chairs in front of her desk. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her as I gently kissed her cheek and forehead.
After settling, she eased herself off my lap on shaky legs and used the desk to help her around to her own chair. She collapsed into it and looked at me with wide eyes. "Where did you learn to do that?"
I smiled embarrassed and responded truthfully, "I don't know." I shrugged. "It just happened." She looked at me thoughtfully. I could see her pondering that answer but it was the truth. She was only the third woman I had pleasured.
My first anal fuck didn't happen until the third day. I was wondering what was happening, even went to Sara to question her. She wasn't sure, either. Maybe, she speculated, the men in the bull pen were just intimidated by the resounding refusal from the other women. The third day, though, I looked up from my the work I had on my desktop to find both Sara and Ms. Benson standing in front of my desk. I knew something was up. Had I already managed to do something wrong or failed to do something?
Sara leaned forward and quietly asked, "Still wondering about your virginity, Abby?" I knew she was referring to our conversation about anal. I nodded with a blush. Anal. I been wearing a plug as advertisement and now that it hadn't happened was driving me slightly crazy. Absurdly, anal had become a goal I needed to accomplish.
Ms. Benson leaned forward, then. I didn't normally give my own body much thought. It was what I had lived with but seeing them and other women move and their bodies, especially their breasts, I was gathering a new appreciation for how others saw me and especially my breasts as they easily and freely swayed, jiggled, and bounced as I shifted or walked or got fucked. I found the exhibitionism of the office and the public fucking a huge turn on for me. Doing it in front of others and enjoying that aspect so much surprised me.
She said, "It's time you have something other than that plug in your ass, then, dear." She stood up but added with a wink, "Don't forget your lube."
Like throwing a switch, my body instantly jumped to a higher level of arousal. It seemed I was always moist while at work. At some level, I was always anticipating the possibility of sex. Anal. Finally and my body reflected it with a flush, hardened nipples and a flood of self-lubrication but the wrong hole. I leaned to the right side and opened the top drawer, very aware of others in the area having stopped to listen and watch. I caught a glimpse of Mary and her mouth was open in an 'O'.
I grabbed the tube of lube from the drawer and flipped it into the air as I stood up, my breasts bouncing at the sudden move. They stood before me, glanced at each other, then, "This excites you."
I smiled, another blush. "I guess it does, ma'am's." I lowered my voice. "I knew I enjoyed sex and a bit of display in short skirts and tops that showed cleavage, but I didn't understand just how much I enjoyed all this. The exhibitionism, public fucking and sucking, the different men... and women." I looked at them intently, "I keep wondering what else I might experience."
"Well, then, follow us."
I very quickly realized we were heading for one of the Executive's office. Tube in my hand became damp and I realized I was still nervously anxious about this even though I felt excitement, too. The name plate next to the door read, Stanley Peterson. I made a point of learning the names of the executives in case I met them. Mr. Peterson was the VP over Ms. Benson, so over Sara and down to me.
Ms. Benson rapped on the door jam and entered without waiting for an invitation. Sara followed and I behind her more timidly. He looked up from his laptop, a smile forming on his face. I could only image what the initial thought might have been. Three exposed women standing in front of him in progressively less lingerie from Ms. Benson's heels, thigh-high stockings (today) and shelf bra to my completely naked.
"Good morning, ladies. Pam, Sara... and you must be the new hire I've been hearing talk about."
I put my right foot forward and reached across his desk, "Abby Thomas, sir."
I was aware of his eyes falling from my face as we shook hands to my swaying breasts as I leaned forward. His eyes dropped further to my left hand where I was holding the tube of lubrication. He looked up at me, then shifted his gaze to Sara and settled on Ms. Benson.
She responded to the unasked inquiry. "Yes, Stan. She's an anal virgin but she is eager not to be." She looked over at me.
So did Mr. Peterson, "That so, Abby? What happens here in the office is consensual. You brought lube so I could assume so but our rule is that there is no feeling of pressure to do something you don't want." I remembered the same conversation with Sara. I nodded my response, then thought verbal was probably what he was seeking.
"Yes, sir." I turned around and bent over. I heard his soft gasp at seeing the red sparkling base of the plug I had inserted in my ass. I turned back to him. "I really am certain. I want to be one of your best hires... in any way I can."
"I have no doubt if you're as dedicated in work as you are in this." He looked to the other women but I maintained eye contact with him. This was it and he was a Vice President. "Thank you, ladies, I think Abby and I will do just fine." I caught their movement out the office door. He rose from his chair and came around his desk to stand before me. He leaned onto the edge of the desk and reached out the thumb and forefinger of his right hand and captured one nipple, rolled it, then did the same to the other. Each time he lifted the breast by holding onto the nipple. He met my eyes. "I share Joe Cornell's fascination with large breasts. I also have a fascination with anal. I'm not sure why that does fascinate me, but it does." I wasn't surprised about breast size. I had often wondered about men and breast size and found that only 11% of women have breasts larger than C and only 1% larger than D. No wonder my E-cups drew attention. I could only figure anal fed on a kind of perverse pleasure.
I nodded and smiled shyly. All this talk. I really wanted to get past the idea of it, the talk about it. I wanted it. I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him with my hand sliding down his stomach to his crotch. I felt his cock stir under my hand. I reached for his belt and looked up at him. His eyes were on my hands. I loosened the clasp and lowered the zipper to open his slacks. He wore dark slacks, white long-sleeved shirt and tie. I reached into his slacks, pulled the waist band of his underwear down far enough to take his semi-hard cock out. I glanced up at him, again. Was I wondering if he accepted? He wanted to fuck my ass. I held his cock up and licked from the base to the head. Reaching the head I parted my lips and took just the head between them and sucked. I released the head and licked down one side, up the other, and sucked the head while swirling my tongue around it inside my mouth. I heard his sigh as I did. I raised higher on my knees and pushed my mouth down his cock, sucking harder while pulling back up. His cock wasn't particularly large which was a relief, actually, given that it would be my first in my ass.
When I had his cock rigid, I looked up to find his chest expanding in rapid intakes of air into his lungs. I left his cock and pulled his shoes off his feet, flipping them to the side, then pulling his slacks and underwear to his feet and off. I rose to my feet, purposefully rubbing my breasts up his body. He gasped as I pressed my naked crotch to his exposed and hard cock.
"Now, sir? Will you please be my first, to take that virginity from me, to awaken a new pleasure within me?"
He didn't say anything in response. I didn't need him to. I needed his action. Then, I saw it in his eyes and his face. I saw what I had seen in Ms. Benson's attitude yesterday. Even while naked and expected to give out her body to a man for fucking or sucking, even with that apparent vulnerability, she had power and control. It was in her walk and her bearing. I felt it, too, in the moment. I was the lowest person in the office, completely naked and available to everyone else in the office, but he was taking nothing from me. I had taken control of his need, his desire, and was giving it to him. What could just as well be him in control and taking, instead was me with the power of myself in my offer. What he desired was what I was able and willing to offer.

I traded places with him. I leaned over the desk, separated my feet wide and bent over deeply presented my ass to him. "Take out the plug, sir, and reveal what you have desired and what I can give you."
His fingers probed into my ass crack, grasped the sparkling end, and tugged. My sphincter seemed unwilling at first to release it but slowly it opened, spreading wider until the flattest part of the plug passed and it was out. My hand reached behind me holding the lubrication. There were no words from him. He took the tube and I soon felt his fingers applying it to my asshole, his fingers easily sliding inside. There was a moment of loss of his touch and I presumed he was applying the lubrication to his cock. Then, I felt it. I sucked in a deep breath and willed myself to relax as I had learned from inserting the plugs. His cock was at my asshole. I felt him align it at my hole which had to slowly closing as I felt it go slightly inside. He pressed and inches of it stretched my hole. I groaned. He pressed more with another inch going in and he moaned. I clamped my ass now. He was partially in, relaxing wasn't the issue, anymore, the experience was. I clenched around his cock and his movements became constricted and he grunted as he pressed harder after pulling back an inch, feeling the tightness.
I looked back over my shoulder. His gaze was on my ass and, undoubtedly, his cock disappearing into it. I didn't know how much of his cock was buried in me but I knew it was several inches, probably half his cock. He looked up and found me looking at him. He glanced back down at our union, then back up to me. The look on his face was of immense satisfaction, of pleasure at the experience.
"Now, sir... fuck me. Fuck my asshole like you have imagined it happening."
He did just that. He pulled back slightly, grabbed my hips, and thrust powerfully into my ass. I cried out as he grunted. Our bodies smacked together and his cock was fully inside me. It was so... different. His cock was not as wide as the plug but longer and the deepness of penetration felt so entirely new and wonderful and exciting and wanton. I imagined people outside the office hearing our noise, hearing my cry, hearing his grunts.
I was again surprised by the sensations bursting inside me. Stimulation of the plug was arousing but I put that off to the feeling of something there. Stimulation with the vibrating dildo in my pussy with the plug in my ass I put off to the vibrator. This was different. This was entirely a cock thrusting into my ass. There was no other stimulation. Yet, the stimulation was unmistakable. Everything I had heard about anal was true. Why should it be surprising that the anus is packed with nerves, especially that nerve that connects from the base of the vulva to the anus and the clitoris. And, that's not to mention the nerve endings connected between the anal and vaginal chambers.
Mr. Peterson pounded into me with increasing force and power with long strokes. I squeezed and released around his cock having far more effect than pussy muscles could ever have. He released my hips and leaned over me, one hand bracing himself on the desk as the other fumbled to capture my wildly swinging breasts. I could feel his cock pulsing inside my tight sleeve. He pulled me to a standing position and his other hand moved to my pussy as he continued to plunge his cock into me. His fingers moved over my clit and dripping pussy, a finger snaking into my hole and the heel of his hand pressing firmly against my clit as he pulled me against him to ram his cock like a conquering Viking.
The way he was fucking me and the way my body was responding, I wasn't sure I needed the clitoral stimulation to orgasm but I wasn't going to refuse it, either. I was already close and the question was if he or I orgasmed first. He pinched my nipple and clit at the same time he plunged deeply into me and I erupted. I thought he held me tight to secure me as my body quaked and convulsed but I felt his cock spurt repeatedly into my ass, my ass clamping around his cock as I orgasmed. I cried something out in the midst of it and he grunted like a rutting beast.
He guided us back and eased me down with him as he sat in one of the chairs. I sagged back against his chest, his cock still deeply buried in my ass. My ass was still occasionally, involuntarily spasming against his cock. His hands softly, caringly even, caressing my front from the top of my pussy to my breasts which heaved with my gasping breath matched by a similar feel of his chest rising and falling against my back.
He whispered into my ear, "Abby, can you reach my smartphone without pulling off me?" I leaned forward, reached across the desk, then rose just inches, feeling his cock slide inside but I reached it with my finger tips and pulled it far enough to grab it. I held it in front and his hands took it, working the phone in front of me. I watched him navigate to his contacts, scroll to 'Bob Sullivan', and press call. I froze. Bob Sullivan was another of the VP's.
"Bob, yeah, Stan... are you free to stop in my office? Great, thanks."
Only a moment later a shadow filled the door way behind us and cast its effect into the office. A man stepped past us and stopped at the side of the desk, half sat there, and smiled. It wasn't a warm greeting type smile. It was a very lecherous type smile as his eyes took in not only my nudity in Mr. Peterson's lap but that we were still joined.
"Bob, I wanted to introduce our newest employee in the Admin Group. Abby Thomas, meet Bob Sullivan, VP of Domestic Operations." He reached out to shake hands and two different... very different... thoughts crashed within my fuzzy mind. One: domestic operations would indicate there was non-domestic operations which would indicate we were an international operation. Two: how weird can it get to be introduced and shake hands with someone while having someone else's cock stuck up your ass?
They were saying something. I focused and heard, "... her anal virginity, you say?"
I blushed. They were discussing our anal fuck? Mr. Peterson added, "I'm telling you, Bob, she's going to be a star here. I'm just saying."
Mr. Sullivan rose and held out his hand, "Abby, could you join me in my office?"
So, my third day wasn't just my first anal. It was my second, too.

CHAPTER 3: GETTING NOTICED

The months passed like a blur. It was a rush of learning and growing in the job, finding new connections in the business beyond the walls of the office and the building. I continued to dedicate myself to the job performance but that really was all I knew. And, I continued to be flexible and willing to experiment when it came to sex in the office.

My first and second month evaluations turned out to be breezes. Sara sat me down in a conference room on the 5th floor and we talked. The time I spent early or late to make sure my tasks and assignments were always on schedule no matter how much distraction and time was created by the sexual elements of the job was noted. That, of course, complicated schedules as I became a favorite, especially among those with an interest or curiosity about anal or double penetration or tormenting me with various vaginal and anal vibrators. It was thought to be an aberration, though.

The third month evaluation was the one that rocked me... in a positive way, thankfully. Sara and I met in the conference room, again. Sara was wearing her thigh-high stockings and heels, both black. I, of course, was completely naked, not even jewelry. We were meeting the day before my three month anniversary. I asked why and she said the probationary period would end with a meeting above Sara, usually with Ms. Benson, our Director.

"I don't know what more I can say, Abby," Sara eventually exclaimed. "A new employee in the group just shouldn't preform at this level. I normally find at least several items to discuss on performance of the job, interoffice relations, phone etiquette, team work... any number of things. I've scoured the schedules and talked with people inside and outside the office you've worked with and I'm at a loss. I can't find a single concern expressed or indicated by anyone and I can generally tell when people are covering for someone. That said, then, I want to caution you not to get a big head." She paused, seemed to consider her next words, then looked at me deadly serious. "Abby, I've paid attention. I know there are days when you are requested for some form of sex that has totaled to three or four hours in a single day. I also know, we have trackers on the ID cards that tell us when the card comes and goes through those door, that those days you work late and come in early, presumably to stay on schedule. I've also noticed that you've assisted others with work when they haven't had the same excuse."

"Teamwork, ma'am."

"Teamwork... yes. And, I... we... appreciate that attitude, Abby. But... I don't want that effort from you to be a cause of burning you out. You're going to do good things here, I'm certain of it, but not if you get burned out and want to leave." She gazed at me intently. This was a point she wanted me to take to heart so I nodded my understanding. "I understand it can be hard when you have a personality like yours that wants to help others and share but sometimes that isn't helping the other person if they aren't pulling their weight." She was right. It wasn't easy. Eagerly providing assistance to others was always something that came automatically to me. "You are a very popular young woman, Abby. Your body is all sex and your face is all youthful sweetness. A devastating combination for the rest of us. The fact that you are as willing to pleasure a woman or man with the same enthusiasm adds to your popularity and demand. Which reminds me... as you know, I also survey the office on the sexual relationships. It is not a surprise when someone out there finds a person they aren't as interested in being with or they just are not in the mood at times. To be crude, a woman might sometimes be so passive as to seem like a cum-dump, a hole to fuck. Sometimes, the mood just isn't there." She smiled and I understood. "I have not found a single person making that comment about you. Your enthusiasm and energy is constant. Abby, you just make everyone feel like they are important to you. I should have known, I should have seen it coming. That gang bang on your first day should have warned me. But, you've handled the time problem at your expense."

I leaned forward and caught her eyes drop as my breasts pressed into the edge of the table. "Ma'am, thank you, but I just love my job. The people in the office are great. And, I really can't believe it myself, but my appetite for sex and experimentation hasn't found a boundary."

The next day I was called into Ms. Benson's office. She was dressed in what I considered her uniform. If mine was currently nothing, hers seemed to be heels, stockings of some kind, and a shelf or open bra. After her review of the evaluation Sara had prepared, she explained that the evaluation would be kicked up to Mr. Peterson. Normally, the third month evaluation would stop at her but an evaluation that finds no fault would be questioned. Before we ended, I asked her something off topic.

"Ma'am, why aren't managers given the freedom to wear something extra?" She looked at me puzzled. "Well, they are managers over a number of people, yet they wear just as little as the rest of us. For you, ma'am, wearing some form of exposing bra separates you from the rest and I don't mean to minimize your position but there are so few women in management roles here. It seems the managers would benefit from the distinction, too."

A couple hours later, I was called into Mr. Peterson's office. Mary looked at me concerned but I shrugged and marched to his office to find Ms. Benson sitting there, too. I took the other visitor's chair. Even after three months this situation still hit me. Sitting naked before a clothed man with his authority. It was instantly arousing. We talked for a few minutes with him asking similar questions and making similar comments I had received from both Sara and Ms. Benson. Then, it seemed he gave up on the pretense.

"Who are we kidding? None of us are surprised by this evaluation, Abby. It may only be three months but we all feel like we know this kind of performance is who you are." He looked at Ms. Benson, then at me. "You understand, though, the expectation that puts on you? We don't expect this to be a one-time deal. This is what we'll be expecting from you."

I nodded. "It is what I expect from myself, sir." He nodded and smiled. He threw his signature at the bottom and slid it over to Ms. Benson.

Then, it was still. It was quiet but there was an expectancy in the room that wasn't spoken. I stood and broke the silence. "Sir... ma'am... I feel like I've learned so much in a short time. I never expected to find such a fulfilling and challenging job AND such a stimulating working environment. I really want to thank you both for the privilege of working here."

My Vice President looked at my Director and smiled. "She does have a way about her, doesn't she? Suppose there's a way she can properly thank us?"

The smile that formed on Ms. Benson's mouth was lusty. Mr. Peterson cleared off a portion of his desk as Ms. Benson stood and sat on the edge of the desk and scooted further onto the desk as Mr. Peterson rose to come around. There was no question in my mind how they were intending me to show my expressed thanks. Mr. Peterson open his drawer and pulled out the tube of lubrication he now kept at the ready for me.

I met his eyes as he came around. The smile I gave him was honest and personal. I sank to my knees and began undoing his belt and slacks. As soon as I exposed his cock, I engulfed it with my mouth. I pulled off it and licked down the side. As I did, I found Ms. Benson propped on her elbow watching with a lusty look as one hand fondled her own breast exposed by the shelf bra and the other stroking her pussy. I returned my full attention to Mr. Peterson's cock, kissing and licking up the other side until my lips again were on his cock head. I took it back into my mouth as my hands stroked the remaining exposed cock and his balls. I sucked and licked, then pushed my mouth down further over his cock. I had all of it in my mouth to my throat, then into my throat. That's another little thing I've learned and perfected in the last months.

He was hard. Very hard. I looked up at him along his body and he handed me the lubrication with a knowing smile. It was part of our thing. The only times he fucked me was anal and it was at least once a week. I sucked him hard, checking his expression, but continued sucking until he presented me with the lubrication. I squeezed some lube onto the head of his cock and stroked it liberally down and up the shaft. Then, I squeezed some onto the first two fingers of my hand and bent over the desk to lubricate my asshole. This time when I bent over, my mouth and tongue went to Ms. Benson's pussy using only my mouth as I spread the lube over my asshole, then inside it. Then, I shifted that hand to her pussy as I rested myself on my elbows, my fingers spreading her pussy for my tongue to probe inside her. At the same time, his cock pressed at my asshole. My sphincter slowly opened, stretching until it passed inside. I moaned into the pussy as it penetrated. Anal was far easier now but there was still that initial penetration to get past. He pulled back and pressed in several times before he was deep in me, out flesh making contact with each powerful thrust. He fucked me in the ass like the others might fucked my pussy with strong, powerful thrusts, pulling his cock back almost out before thrusting back in.

Meanwhile, Ms. Benson was holding my head to her pussy. It was more for contact than really pulling my mouth into her. This too had become a regular event for us and I found I looked forward with increasing anxiousness until I got the call from her to come to her office. This was always one-sided. Not because it was what she was but the type of sex. She was definitely hetero but enjoyed the orgasms I gave her. She apologized once that she didn't return the favor but I assured her I understood and my day would not be without orgasms.

I had three fingers inside her and was adding a fourth. This was new for us. I glanced up while keeping my mouth on her clit as the fourth finger slid into her. Her mouth was open wide in an 'O' and her breathing was ragged. I secretly wondered if I might get my whole hand inside her and wondered if I should talk to her about it or surprise her. The fourth finger was the step but trying would be another time.

At the same time I was adding four fingers into her, he was leaning over me, resting on my back as one hand captured a wildly swinging breast and the other stroked my empty pussy and engorged clit. I felt the tremors begin in my body with the combined stimulation of anal, pussy/clit, and nipples. I felt him pulse inside my tight sleeve and I felt her squeeze her thighs around my head, a sure sign of her arousal and impending orgasm. I took her clit between my teeth, one hand reaching up to locate and pinch a nipple, and curled my fingers to located her g-spot. The g-spot and clit are connected so nipping down on one and stroking the other was what she needed. Fresh cum flowed onto my fingers and tongue as she exploded and the spasms of my anal orgasm sent him into climax. It was about as perfect as we could have hoped.

She lay splayed on the desk, her hands caressing her breast as he maneuvered us back to a chair. Typical, he usually like to recover while still inside my clasping asshole.

It was several minutes before we recovered sufficiently. When we did, she sat up on the edge of his desk, her legs still parted, and a satisfied smile across her face. She sighed, "Well, Stan, I'd say she managed the thank you very well." He fondled and lifted my breasts and agreed.

When I finally lifted myself off Mr. Peterson, his cock had shrunk and slipped out of my ass, Ms. Benson had relayed my suggestion about Manager dress to him and he had promised to take the idea to the other VP's prior to consideration by Mr. Cornell. As I was leaving, Ms. Benson called after me to ask that I stop at her office before leaving for the day.

Later, "Ma'am? You wanted to see me?"

"Abby, yes. Following up on your three month evaluation, I had Sara pull together some of your data." My expression must have shown concern. "Sorry, dear. You're not in trouble. Sit down and talk me through something." She went on to describe her concern that matched Sara's regarding what happens to my time. "How much overtime do you work?"

"I... ah... I..."

"Don't bullshit me, Abby. I see you here some nights when I leave and I see you already here when I arrive. You work overtime. But your time sheets don't record any overtime."

"I'm just making sure my projects stay on schedule, ma'am."

"Your projects on schedule... hmmmm... let's see... yeah, here... it looks to me like all your projects are logged off early or as scheduled. How much overtime?" I hesitated, "Okay, Sara noted a concern... not about you directly but affecting you. Tell me, Abby... just looking at today and excluding Stan and me, how many times were you requested to fuck, suck, or eat pussy?"

"Just today, ma'am?" She nodded. "Okay... let's see..." I held up my right hand and ticked off the fingers. She interrupted me.

"Don't tell me you're going to have to use your other hand."

I thought through the day, then giggled, "No, ma'am. Two fucks, two sucks, and a pussy."

She looked at me intently. Sara did question this, too. She didn't ask about details, though. "So, would you say that's normal or unusual?"

"I'd say... today is kind of normal."

"Five times is 'kind of normal'?"

"Five? No, ma'am. Today... all of today is kind of normal."

"But you said... ohhhh... today isn't five, today is seven." I shrugged and nodded. "So, people are using up way more than the assumed two hours and you're working overtime to make up for it. I see. Is that fair, Abby?"

"Fair, ma'am? It wouldn't be fair if I didn't. You pay me to get my projects completed. If I didn't, it wouldn't be fair to the company."

She sagged back in her chair and gazed up at the little holes in the suspended ceiling. Maybe she was counting to a hundred. My mom did that sometimes when she had the same look on her face.

"Abby, you have a simple way of looking at the world, don't you?" I shrugged. I didn't think my perspective was particularly simple as much that others seemed to make it too complicated. "Do you understand what the concern is that Sara and I have?"

I sighed, "Yes. You have a concern that I am working overtime in order to keep my commitments because other people are taking up my time. And, you think it's not fair that I spend this extra time at work and not get paid for it." She smiled. It wasn't so difficult after all. "Look... ma'am... here's my take on it and it is up to you and Sara. This is a highly unique office situation... and experiment in office management and shared effort and bonding that could still fall apart very quickly if the work didn't get done." I held up my hand to stop her from interrupting. She smiled. I was on a roll. "If I started claiming all this overtime, somehow it's going to leak out. You can say all you want about pay being confidential but we know better. Someone in payroll will have drinks with someone on the third floor and they will know someone somewhere else and it will end up here somewhere. Then, what does that make me? Someone milking the system? Someone not able to keep up and getting rewarded for it?" I gazed at her. "If someone is spending too much time fucking, you guys can crack down on them. If not... Ma'am, I like my job. I like what I am doing. I find the work interesting and challenging. I want the company to succeed and grow. I want to be part of the reason it does. If I put in more time quietly, why should anyone care?"

"But... what about..."

"The sex... I like the sex. I'm not roaming the office for more fucks. I'm not. I know women can request sex as much as the guys can. I would be way over my time if I did. That I am still way over my time isn't my fault. But I like the sex. Honestly, I am surprised how much I do enjoy it still... REALLY enjoy it. Are women complaining they aren't getting fucked or asked for blowjobs?" She just smiled. "I thought not. The truth is most women don't mind not being fucked every day. So, if I like my job and like doing it and I like the sex, where's the harm in my spending my time the way I want?"

"Alright... alright... damn... I wish I could clone you."

The next day, Sara came bouncing over to my desk. She was wearing her heel, thigh highs, AND a shelf bra. She came up behind me and hugged me. "Pam wouldn't say why the change was made but I just know it was you." I tried playing dumb but I didn't know if I pulled it off. Of course, I was feeling pretty good, too. My first day wearing clothes.... well, heels and stockings, anyway.

A couple months later and I was settled into not being the 'new gal' and a fully contributing member of the team.

It was a late night. Not that I had any idea how late. I was too curious about what I was working on. I remembered finding a stale pastry and apple in the break room that I called dinner. Then, I nearly jumped out of my chair.

"Why are you here alone?"

"Jeez..." I tuned in my chair, then stood up quickly. "Oh, sir, you startled me." It was Mr. Cornell, the CEO. "I... I, ah... I can't really answer that, sir."

He looked at me puzzled, then, "Okay." His face turned into a smile. "Then, let me rephrase, why are you here so late?"

"Oh... sorry, sir... yes... I was intending to spend just a little time because I thought I could finish up this assignment but I found something that didn't look right and I started digging and... is it really that late already, sir?"

He dropped his suit jacket and briefcase on Mary's chair and turned back to me. His eyes traveled down my body and back up. He stuck out his hand, "Curiously, I don't think we've been introduced. Joe Cornell."

I shyly smiled. "Yes, sir. I know who you are. I'm Abby Thomas."

"Ahhhh... yes, of course. I should have guess. I've heard a lot about you, young lady."

"Ummm... good things I hope, sir." He laughed.

Then he loosened his tie and turned to my desk. "Tell me about this 'something didn't look right' thing you were working on. What project are you working on?"

"Sir?" He wanted project details about my issue?

"Young lady, I started this company with a total team no bigger than a quarter of this office. I might be stuck in that big office now but I still remember the thrill of pursuing an analysis."

I blushed. I sat in my chair and turned the monitor so he could see it better over my shoulder and spread out paperwork as I started. "Well, sir, this is the Mountain West project. Sara assigned me to assist Steve Patula who developed the project with input from Sales, Marketing, and Operations. He broke off this part, the internal guts of the proposal, to me to be melded in with his work." I broke down the information I was given, what I developed and expanded on myself and why I felt something was off. I explained that to appease myself, then led him over to Steve's desk and spread out the more in-depth paperwork he had in his file. He asked surprisingly good questions, but it was his company, as I led him back along the trail of information.

"Wait a minute. Go back to Operations... there... that's not right. They can't do that. That rate of production isn't possible in that area."

I smile and looked at him, "Exactly, sir. That's why it looked off to me. This was being based on a false rate of production. I checked a previous project I worked on to verify my premise. It's not exactly the same production but it's the same plant and tooling. These numbers are somehow off."

"You're not going to be able to finish tonight, are you Abby?"

"No, sir. That was where I was when you surprised me. We need Operations to review that information."
He nodded and we walked back to my desk. He picked up his jacket and case. "Why are you here so late, sir?"
"Late flight. Thought I'd stop here on the way home. My wife is already asleep, I'm sure. I could download some thoughts while I was still cranked up from the day." He turned with a nice smile. "Thank you, Abby. That brought back satisfying memories of working late to solve problems. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that."
I watched his eyes travel over my messy desk. "You must have done a really good job of solving problems back then, sir. You've got a company now that is widely respected and I very much enjoy working for."
He seemed to tear his eyes from the past. "Do you drink, dear?" I smiled and he led me through the desks to his dark corner office.
His office was huge. On one side was a huge desk with comfortable visitor chairs in front, a large chair behind and credenza behind that. On the other side was a couch, coffee table and two comfortable chairs. He offered me the couch as he place his case and jacket on his desk and went to one of the doors in the credenza, took out two glasses and held up a bottle of Gentleman Jack bourbon. I nodded.
He handed me one of the glasses and settled himself into one of the chairs across from me. We sipped at the same time. Definitely a better bourbon than I afford myself, I thought. Then, I flushed. And, it wasn't the whiskey. For the past five months I have spent my days naked or essentially so among a group of people, all the men being dressed. Sitting across from him, legs crossed, an arm crossed over my body under my breasts, I am feeling exposed as if it were the first time. Was it the man or merely a new man? It was then that I realized he was studying me. Before, explaining the problem, his questions, and our back and forth, it had been comfortable. Now... there was something different, something intense, something... what?... something about him?
"Should I apologize, Abby?" His question pulled me back to the moment but I was confused by the question. "That after five months this is how we meet. Late at night by chance?" I shrugged and offered that he was a busy man. "Not that busy. Truth is... all of this," he waved out beyond his office, "... all this is a bit of a quandary for me. It's my idea, one I enjoy. But, I am aware of my position, the effect being with me could have on others. The power of employment or not for one. A long time ago I made the decision to not participate in the activities of the office below a certain level."
He was silent and seemed to be waiting for something. I venture ahead with my thought. "Sir, I don't think you are wrong. It would be imposing for someone like me to be called to your office for...," I blushed without finishing. "The idea about all this remains that we maintain control and freedom with what happens and some could feel the loss of that to you or others of senior management." I judged his reaction, then continued, "I do think, however, that you could be more socially available without the... the ahhhh... you know... the sex."
He smiled. He stood, took my glass and refilled them. "Abby, I've heard things about you... good things, I assure you." I blushed, again. "I've heard you are very specific and literal. I've seen that tonight. I've heard you are very analytical and precise. I've seen that tonight, too. I've also heard in delightful ways that you can also be very direct. That is what I would like right now." He took a large gulp of the amber liquid as if he was seeking some liquid courage. "I don't think I am a very good manager, Abby. In fact, I am sure I am not. I am great at working a company, organizing it, improving it, putting the right resources where they are needed. The people aspects..." he shrugged, "not so much. I have found great people to help me with that but... you are right. Of course you are. So, how should I do that?"
For the next hour, we talked. Maybe part of my talking was the bourbon. But he was easy for me to talk to. He was real. He had opened himself to me and I doubted that had happened often before. People with insecurities don't reveal them easily. Something happened during the night that the youngest office member and the CEO of the entire corporation connected.
"You make it sound so simple."
I shook my head. "No, its not. Personalities are so different."
We paused. Nothing was said for minutes. Then, "You said I was right about not approaching..." He was glancing at my breasts. I knew what he was seeing because I could feel what was happening. My nipples were hard, my heart beat had increased, and I was subtly (I hoped) squeezing my thighs together. He started to speak but I stopped him by standing, bending over to put my glass on the coffee table, purposely, I think, to cause my breasts to sag and swing before him.
"I would very much like to, sir." I stepped around the small table and pushed it to give myself more room. I knelt before him, reached for his belt, and looked up at him. "Very much, sir." He nodded kind of numbly.
I unfastened his belt, then his slacks and zipper, pulled them down his hips far enough to reach into his underwear for his cock. Oh my God. It was a thought, thankfully it didn't come out verbally. I held it in my hand and glanced up at him. He was watching me, perhaps a little concern showing. Was this also a reason for his not being more aggressive with women he didn't know? Who didn't know him? His cock was large. Even soft my hand only covered half of it. When I experienced Brad on that first day, I thought he was big. At eight inches, he was big in my experience, then. But this... this cock was almost that big and it wasn't hard. Does that mean it will be 10 or 11 inches? I realized I was just staring at it and I could get that answer easy enough with a little effort.
As I held it in my left hand, I could feel it begin to stir at my touch. I held it up and licked the base and up to the head. I licked down one side and back up the other, coating the surface with saliva. I licked up and down several times before taking the head between my lips, swirling my tongue around it and sucking it. As I did, I looked up into his face. His mouth was slightly open and I saw more than heard the gasps and intake of breath.
I stroked his cock as I sucked the head, twirling my tongue around it, and pumping my mouth over it for a few inches. Soon I was pressing my mouth further and further down over it curious how much I might be able to take. I pulled my mouth off his cock and gasped joyously, stroking the saliva from my mouth down over the hardening shaft. I looked up at him with wonder in my eyes. I didn't say anything but I was sure my face said plenty. With his cock hard, I gazed at it, then held my forearm up to it and gasped. It was just an inch shy of that. I would later measure and find my forearm was 11 inches.
I went back to sucking his cock and stroking it with wild intention. Then, I stopped. I looked up at him and sucked up my courage. "Sir... may I fuck you?"
"Are you sure?" I nodded.
He started to rise but I put my hand on his chest and kept him in the chair. Instead, I knelt on the chair with my knees along his legs. He slouched a bit in the chair and I wiggled closer to him until my knees were past his hips. I reached for his hard cock, raised my hips high enough to be over his upraised shaft, then settled down until I felt his cock pressing against my pussy. I moved his cock slightly until it settled in my hole and I sucked in a breath as I lowered over the head. I gasped as it stretched my opening and entered. I stayed where I was for a moment, savoring the delicious feeling of my pussy being stretched and filled, even if just a few inches of it. I rose an inche and pressed back down several inches, then up an inch and down much more until my ass smacked on his thigh. I was moaning at the feeling of my cervix being bumped on the down stroke, then gasped as I slowly pulled up and up so only the head was inside, then plunge back down, jamming his cock against my cervix, again. The feeling was amazing, like nothing I had experienced in anything before or since coming to work here. Of all the fuckings, day after day, nothing had been like this. Even Brad's large cock hadn't done this to me. Anal. Anal had the sense of stretching, of penetration, of amazing fullness. This, though... my God.
My eyes were closed in euphoric wonder of the experience but opened at the sharp, piercing feeling of my nipples being pinched and pulled. Sound... words... cries... moans... groans... they all tumbled from my mouth as I bounced on his cock, my breasts flopping when not being abused by his hands and fingers. I came and came. I cried out loudly. I fell forward against him but continued bouncing on his cock as one orgasmic wave after another washed over me.
Gasping and panting, his cock so deep inside me, I spoke into his ear, "You didn't cum, sir. What's your favorite? What can I do?"
I sat back to look into his eyes and his cock moved a couple inches and my pussy spasmed in reaction around it. I'd give him anything at this moment.
He said, "I was almost there when I got distracted by the magnificence of your orgasm. It was beautiful to see, my dear." He shifted forward. "Stay with me."
He shifted to the edge of the chair, leaned forward and eased himself to a standing position. I was impressed. I hung onto him with arms and legs and I gasped as he walked the short distance to his desk, each step sending a jolt into me as his cock hit inside. He eased me down onto the desktop, pulled my ass to the edge, and I lay back. When I hit the desktop with my back, my breasts shook and he smiled.
"I love your big breasts. I'm something of a breast man." I heard that, I thought to myself. He grabbed my ankles and lifted them up to place them on his shoulders. "Now I can move properly. This time I do the fucking." I smiled up at him. Oh, God, yes, fuck me with that wonderful cock.
He pressed the last few inches that remained outside me, then slowly, inch by inch pulled back almost all the way out. Then he slammed back into me. I cried out. Whatever the difference was, it felt like his cock drove all the air out of my body and escaped in that cry. Again, he did it. Slowly, agonizingly, he pulled back and plowed back in. Each time after the pulling back was a little less slow but each time into me was equally hard and deep. One of my hands found its way to a breast which I began mauling. The other was wrapped in my hair, half pulling and half combing through. I was raising my hips to his thrusts. I was gasping and panting as another orgasm crested within me from the assault.
I heard him grunt and his body shudder. I felt his cock inside me swell even more and pulse and I became aware of his eminent climax. He was pumping fiercely while grunting and groaning but his were lost in a mix of our sounds filling the office. I felt him thrust forcefully and deep into me and hold us tight. I felt his cock jerk and spew, his cum filling whatever voids impossibly existed with that cock buried in me. And, his climax, his spasms, his spurt after spurt of cum sent me over the edge for my second orgasm. My mouth gaped but there was no breathing. My body quaked and shivered and my pussy spasmed around the cock and washed it with my warm juices.

CHAPTER 4: THE CEO
The day after the late night with Mr. Cornell had a few of us preoccupied with close review of the project and verification of what I had identified as an issue. I managed to convince Mr. Cornell the night before not to put too much fault on Steve, assuring him that this experience would be seared into his memory. Instead of using it to make an example, to use it as a lesson for him. Sara did talk to him privately, however. Steve came to me after his meeting with Sara and told me he owe me big time. I told him it was what teammates and friends do. I wondered if a talk like that while naked would ever feel comfortable. I hoped not.
Shortly after that, Ms. Benson called and asked to see me. Of course, that meant my going to see her which I did.
After rapping on her door frame, "You wanted me, ma'am?" I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to me or...
"Ah, yes, Abby. You spent quite a bit of time with Joe last night from the sounds of it. What exactly did you talk about besides the project?"
"Ma'am?"
"Something must have happened. Joe Cornell is a brilliant man but he is awkward with small talk even with people he knows. It's just not his thing." I just looked at her trying to indicate I wasn't volunteering anything that might have been shared between Mr. Cornell and me. "Abby..." She threw her hands up. "You know what he did? He stood there, right where you are now, and asked me how I was doing. When I started talking about this project and that project, he shook his head and said, and I quote, 'No, Pam, how are YOU doing?'" She looked at me, then laughed. "Okay... I respect that about you, Abby. You stuck up for Steve today and you're going to hold in confidence what you guys talked about. Whatever it was, Abby, he listens to you."
It was almost a week later, early enough in the day that I hadn't had my second cup of coffee and I stood to go to the break room when I noticed Mr. Cornell hanging around his doorway. As I wound my way through the desks to the opposite side of the main room, I say him moving along the back in the same direction. He stopped briefly at one of the Director offices, said something there and continued, arriving at the break room with his own mug as I was pouring into my own.
"If you're pouring, Abby."
I smiled, remembering the comment Ms. Benson made about his small talk. After I filled his mug, he looked around the empty room and indicated with his mug to a table furthest from the door.
"How are you doing today, sir?"
"Fine... fine... no, good. Abby, I wanted to talk to you but not in my office. I didn't want people... to talk."
"It's okay for me to be in your office, sir."
He shook his head. "No, not really. The separation between our positions is too much for us to be having a meeting without Sara or Pam there. Then, if it's sex... well... you know I don't go into the main group for that. No, people would talk. You don't need that."
I asked him what I could do for him, then. He said he tried what I recommended, to just stop in at his staff offices occasionally. His face beamed. "I did it, Abby. It was great, thank you."
I laughed. "You know, sir, you blew Ms. Benson's mind. She didn't know what to think after you left."
He laughed, then look at me seriously. "She just shared that with you, right?" I nodded and he shook his head. "People respond to you, dear. You have a way with people."
I laughed harder. "Yeah, it's called sex. I've fucked, sucked, or eaten every person on the floor I think.
He argued with me, then seriously asked, "What should I do next?"
Seriously, I thought. How did the newest person on the floor become his confidant and counselor? It's not like he's asking for anything deep, so... "What you're doing is good, sir. I know you aren't the outgoing, small-talk schmoozer, so take small steps. Treat this like anything else, right. Set goals you can manage and continue in steps to achieve what you want." He nodded and looked intently at me. Right, what's next? "Be satisfied with your staff, gain some confidence. Those are the people you are most comfortable with. Speaking of... why did you go to Ms. Benson?" He looked embarrassed. Oh, I thought, he fucks her. File that away and to compare notes. "Next step, I think, include the Directors." He nodded and stood, thanking me.
He took a step, then turned. "Abby... I need to know something. It has to be honestly." I nodded. "The other night... in my office... was that okay?"
I stood, eased his mind by looking at the door, stepping up to him so we were inches apart. "Sir, the other night was very, VERY okay."
He smiled. This was the man who started all this. How? He said, "I would like..."
I took his hand and placed it on my bare breast, "I would like that, too."
Three weeks later a meeting of the Vice Presidents and Directors was called by Joe Cornell. The conference room was almost not large enough to handle all the titles assembled in one place. Additional chairs had to be brought into the room and the rest of the office was a buzz with speculation of what the meeting might mean. Five people appeared at my desk, all looking very concerned and serious. Mary rolled her chair over to listen. Everybody... EVERYBODY... was on edge.
"Abby, what's happening in there?" I assured them I wouldn't know. Hey, I thought, I'm the newest one here. Standing before me were five of the most senior of the group. I still found myself blinking at the sight of two naked women calmly standing in front of me with dressed men next to them. "Can't you find out? Talk to Sara. She talks to you." I sagged in my chair. The speculation ranged from the office being broken up, or the naked and sex policy being eliminated, all the way to layoffs.
I pushed my chair back from the desk and sighed. This is what happens when everyone trusts you. Okay, that can't be a bad thing. I pointed at the group, "Stay here." I tried to be firm.
Of course, they didn't. As I rapped on the opening to Sara's cubicle, I saw them gathered about 15 feet away but now the group had tripled. Of course, Sara insisted she didn't have any better idea. And, I believe her. That wasn't going to ease the anxiety, though.
"First off, let me say that I can't imagine what this meeting is doing to the people out there." Joe Cornell pointed beyond the glass wall of the conference room. "That being said, I want to keep this short, give some direction, and break this up without a prolonged concern for them. When we leave I want everyone smiling and relaxed. There really is no reason for us not to be. Okay?"
One of the Vice Presidents inserted, "Joe, a few of us have commented... wherever you are getting direction to do what you're doing... we think it's great."
He smiled but collapsed into the head chair. "Thanks, but frankly, it's exhausting. Going outside myself is...."
Around the room came, "Exhausting?" The whole room laughed and that caught the attention of those not in the room even if they couldn't hear what was said.
"I've decided to have a personal assistant." A 'It's about time' came back to him and the group agreed. "I want to spend more time in the office. I promised Samantha. I'm going to pull back, still mix it up with Operations but leave you young people to deal with customers and suppliers. I'll be support whenever needed but it's time. The company is getting too big and I have too much respect for all of you. You deserve to take bigger roles and rewards."
He paused, then, "What I need is advice on who. I know we have a lot of very good people out there. Is it filled there? Should it be filled from outside? Dan, as HR, I want you to run point on this but I want this group to have some kind of consensus because I won't be the only one working closely with this person."
"Are you sure this needs a lot of discussion, Joe?"
He nodded. "Yes. I don't want this messed up by playing favorites. I know everyone has PA's they like better than others but I want one I can work with and all of you can work with. Working for me, working with all of you, maybe being between you and me... this could be stress producing. I want a strong person who can work across the board."
When the meeting broke up and the conference emptied, we were still at Sara cubicle. She looked at me and shrugged, That was quick. Just then, her phone rang. "Yes, Pam." Sara looked at me. "Of course, I'll be right there."
She hung up and manager phones began ringing around the office. We all looked over the desks at Ms. Benson's office.
I was back at my desk when Sara appear and called the group together for an informal meeting around her which happened to be around Mary and me. "Well," she started, "all the speculation was way off. There is nothing negative. In fact, for someone it is a positive opportunity. It was announced that Mr. Cornell is going to hire a Personal Assistant for himself. As you all know, he is still the only Director and above without his own. This will obviously be a big opportunity. So, anyone who wants to put their name in to be considered, please let me know privately. We've seen similar situations before, right? A senior person loses their PA and it can start a chain reaction of PA's moving up. Whether that happens this time just remember, it would still result in an open PA position somewhere." She looked at her group. "I am really proud to work with every one of you. I wouldn't want to lose any of you but the loss in our group would be a gain for one of you and you should take it if you can."
I was standing under the shower, my arms braced against the wall as the hot water cascaded over me. Arms came around me and hugged me while cupping my breasts. This brought her under the shower, too. "How was your day?" Sara asked.
I turned around in her arms and kissed her on the lips. "Good. Like most all of them are. A good job, good fucks, and great Manager." I looked over her shoulder and the changing area looked deserted. Not too surprising, I was often one of the last out.
She moved some hair off my face and looked into my eyes. "I haven't seen your intention to apply for the position. Why not?"
"Sara, I've been here... what?... like five and a half months? I have no business being on that list. Not that I wouldn't like to try or that I don't think I could do it. You know me."
She laughed, "I do know you and that is why I am wondering why you haven't put your name in."
I shook my head. "And I don't want you putting it in, either."
She held up her hands in resignation. Then, she stepped up to me so we were touching. "How about if I wash your breasts, then? Maybe more?" I put my arms around her neck and kissed her hard. I think I am turning more and more bi.
Dan, the HR Director, had met separately with groups and individuals of senior management to minimize attention. He was finding a consensus and he wasn't surprised by it except for one thing: the consensus was on a person whose name had not been submitted for consideration. They had eliminated any outside consideration quickly. Person after person and group after group came back with the same name. They all agreed it would be unusual given some details but all equally agreed the choice was still over-riding. Dan insisted on presenting three candidates and having formal interviews. The ultimate choice was up to Joe Cornell and the process had to be upheld. He received two more candidates, both well respected.
He knocked on Pam Benson's door jam and found her on the phone. She waved him in and he took a chair opposite her. When she put the phone down, he jumped into it, "You realize her name is not on the list?"
She nodded. "I've talked to Sara. She's an unusual young woman. I think that is one of her charms, right? She feels she is too young, too inexperienced. Still, she doesn't question herself, her own abilities or confidence in what she can do when given the chance; she just is concerned about appearances given the experience and seniority of others in the group."
"Which is part of her appeal."
"Exactly. She made Sara promise not to put her name in for consideration." She leaned back and gazed at him. She watched him looking back at her. She caught his eyes pass over her breasts and wondered briefly how many such male and female meeting didn't include a sexual overtone. They were regular partners in the office and she knew from experience that it was how it eventually settled into a normality. The exposure became more of a general tease while the actual sex tended to sort itself toward preferred partners. "What are you going to do?"
"I have an idea. We have to agree not to let Joe know, though."
It was announced that three candidates had been narrowed down. The process would include interviews over the next few days in private. The process would be in confidence of all active participants with a decision hopefully coming from Mr. Cornell after his interview with each. The names, as part of the confidentiality, were not provided. Speculation again rose to thinking the process would be outside the office if it were truly private.
Mary rolled her chair close to me, "I still don't understand why you didn't put your name in. You'd be great in that role and everyone respects you even if you don't have as much seniority."
I just shook my head, my focus on my monitor. I couldn't have the conversation, again. It will be a relief for the decision to be made and the office settle back to what it was. Whatever position opened up as a result would cause much less fuss. I would love working directly with Mr. Cornell. He has been careful with me but it is clear he responds to the talks we have. Everyone remarks how he has changed in reaching out to people, even those of us in the big room. I put ear buds into my ears and tried to tune out everything but my projects.
A couple days later and the room was still buzzing. Two PA's had been spotted going to the elevator and presumably downstairs, one a woman who naturally had to get dressed. Nobody was surprised by the two. Questions swirled around the third, though. Nobody had noticed a third but the prevailing opinion was that he or she may just have been more careful.
I had subconsciously noticed the office clearing out when Sara appeared in front of my desk. "What's keeping you late this time?"
I smiled. It was always something. I told her and she challenged that that project wasn't due for quite a while. "Yeah, well... we had a conversation and the regional guys think we might be able to influence the process if we got in there early with a strong presentation. It might influence how they consider the formal proposals. I can see how I'm essentially using the same information just in modified form so it's not double effort." She thanked me. She didn't say it but she'd said it often enough. Not many might put themselves into such extra work but... I sagged back in my chair and watched her leave. She didn't shower. I had already had a quick shower in the afternoon to clean cum off my breasts and stomach after a mini-bukkake. The demand on me hadn't slacked much while being included more by the senior managers, too.
I was interrupted a couple more times by higher-ups concerned about the time I spend in the office. I assured them I was fine and almost done which was true. They were all familiar with my hours, of course, and sometimes I felt their concern was almost a way of feeling better about leaving me there alone. I typed the email and attached the document and pressed send. I cleaned off my desk, slipped my heels back on, and stood to leave.
"Abby?"
I was surprised by the sound. I had believed I was the only one still on the floor. I wasn't surprised by the voice, though. He held two glasses of amber fluid. "How about a drink before you go. It looks like you could use it."
I smiled. Funny how those few words from his voice comforted me and eased away some tension. I dropped my purse and bag on my desk and weaved my way to him. As I got closer, "You know, sir, I bet every woman here carries an extra bag with makeup, maybe special shampoo and conditioner, bushes, etc. It would be nice if the stalls had a small locker."
He handed me one of the glasses, "I'll have someone look into it, Abby."
I collapsed on the couch. He took a chair on the other side of the coffee table. I saw him looking at my legs, my breasts, my legs, and back to my breasts before settling on my face. I smiled at him. In a normal office, such action could be offensive. It was almost expected here. I was wearing nude stocking with lace tops with dark 4" heels to match the skirt hanging outside. I uncrossed my legs and too slowly parted them before recrossing. He realized what had happened was on purpose and he chuckled.
"You tease me." I smiled. It was obvious we like each other. It was equally obvious we could relax and be ourselves when we were alone. It wasn't why I worked late but I had suspected it was a part of why he sometimes stayed late.
We talked. He asked about the projects I was working on, especially interested in the strategy currently being tried. I asked about his travel.
"Don't worry, Abby. I said I would pull back and I am. I'm still traveling but this trip starts with an operational issue in New Jersey, then stopping off at a potential customer. AND..." before I could inject a concern about him doing sales, "and, I will only be a figure-head support. The sales team will be the lead."
"I'm proud of you, sir. Is that appropriate for me to say? Maybe not..."
He laughed, "You... Abby... Samantha has tried to get me to slow down, hand off some of what I do for a while. Others have tried. Hell, I even hired someone to counsel me for a while. Your soft encouragement and guidance in things around the office showed me how they fit with how I wanted to adjust other aspects. My dear wife thinks you have to be an angel sent to guide me."
"Angel? I don't think my actions around here are very angelic." I watched him and he watched me. I could feel my nipples harden and I could see his eyes focus on them. "Sir... your wife...?"
"I keep nothing from my wife, dear. She knows about all this. It's an interesting story, actually how it got started. But, she knows about every time."
I put my empty glass on the table and rose. He turned his chair for more room. The most senior man and the newest woman. I knelt in front of his chair as he pushed his slacks and underwear from under his hips. I took hold of his wonderful cock and licked it up and down. I felt it stir, beginning to expand and thicken. I continued to lick until I finally took the head between my lips and sucked, twirled my tongue around the head, licked around the head, then plunged my mouth down over the hardening cock. In two motions, I took the head into the opening of my throat, a little further and a little further until I had to pull back. Gasping, some saliva leaking from the corners of my mouth, "You're so big. I don't know if I'll ever do it."
"Practice." It sounded encouraging and I was certainly willing, more than willing, eager to have this cock and him. The reality, though, was he would soon have a PA and the smart bet seemed to be it would be a woman. And, she would be in this position. But right now it was me. Privately. Secretly. Alone in the office to share.
I gave up on practice, though. I wanted him inside. I might still get chances after, but this moment felt more urgent. Change was coming for him. Change we had talked about, encouraged. Change his wife encouraged. Having him again felt imperative.
I looked up, his cock in my hand. I stroked it as I rose on my knees to kiss him. He used his hands to encourage me up. He pried off his shoes and stepped out of his pants, then guided me to his desk and pressed me down over it. I felt his cock move up and down over my wet slit. His actions felt as needy as I felt. He moved his cock to my hole, it sank in slightly, then he grabbed my waist and plunged deeply inside with the initial thrust. I cried out. My body reacted instantly with shivering and quaking. The next thrust bumped my cervix and I almost orgasmed. God, what the mind can do.

He leaned over me to grasp a swinging breast and stroke my clit. I came quickly, my legs shaking, my chest dropping to the desktop and relying on his arm wrapped around my waist to hold me up. He pulled abruptly out and turned me around, pressing me back to the desk and onto the top. He pulled my ass to the edge and thrust back into my pussy, hitting my cervix again, my pussy soaked and slick with my orgasmic juices. He fucked me hard, urgent, and needy. He pulled my feet around his waist and I complied with locking my ankles. He then placed my arms around his neck and began pulling back and up. I hung on to him with his cock buried deep. I would admit to being impressed as he stood upright, gravity pulling me down over his cock until my clit pressed into his pelvic bone.
His hands went under my ass and began lifting and dropping me on his cock. He managed it for minutes and I didn't even notice him moving us to the side of the office until I felt my bare back pressed against the glass of his office wall. He pressed me against it as he rammed his cock up into me and I began shivering, again. I felt him respond to it, too. He pressed firmly and deeply, his cock pulsing inside as my pussy began clenching spasmodically around his cock. I orgasmed the second time the moment I felt his cock spew its cum into my clenching, grasping pussy. I wrapped my shaking body around him, legs and arms squeezing tightly as my body shook and quaked, both of us grunting and moaning, murmuring and gasping.
He walked us to the couch where he managed to rest us on our sides. There was no rush to separate. I so enjoyed the feeling of his long cock slowly soften and recede inside me until only a few inches still remained inside, staying that way until one of us moved in a way that it slipped out. This wasn't anything like the fucks during the day. They had an element of rushing. These times had none of that.
I kissed him softly on the lips. I was trying very hard not to move too much. I did not want to lose his cock head still just inside me. I gazed into his eyes and smiled, "Your wife is a very lucky woman."
He pulled his head back to look at me better. The movement almost slipped him out but I clenched my muscles trying to hold onto him. "My wife," he responded, "wants very much to meet you."
I was shocked by the comment and my reaction did cause him to slip out. He just smiled.
Nothing was learned about the pending hiring of the Personal Assistant for Mr. Cornell. The delay kept the office buzzing with speculation even to the extent that the sex slowed down. Weird how the sex in the office could just as easily be affected by rumor and speculation. I refused to be the go-between to Sara. I was convinced she had no more knowledge than the rest of us and she wasn't going to go to Ms. Benson.
I had my own speculation to deal with. Mr. Cornell's comment about his wife wanting to meet me wasn't as idle a comment as I put it off to. Two days after that comment, Friday, I was invited to their house for dinner. She really did want to meet me. All forms of doubts and fears flooded my mind to the point where, for the first time, I was having significant issues with concentration at work and that included both work and sex.
I left right at 5:00 that night, skipped the shower and surprised everyone by those two things. I rushed home to my little apartment, stripped as I walked to the bedroom and went straight into the shower. I spent a lot of time in front of the sink and mirror doing both hair and makeup. I stopped at one point with the realization I was spending more effort getting ready to meet Mrs. Cornell than I bothered with at the office where makeup was about all I had to wear. I had fussed a lot about what to wear. If she knew, which she did, about the nudity at the office, would it be expected to wear something erotic and revealing? Or the opposite? I settled basically in-between: a mid-thigh skirt, thigh-highs, bikini pantie, matching lace bra, and white short-sleeved buttoned blouse. Checking myself in the mirror, I opened several button and added a string of fake pearls.
She greeted me at the front door with a hug that was disarming. Mr. Cornell stood behind her with a big welcoming smile. She was dressed in a nice form-fitting sleeveless dress that was also mid-thigh and a plunging front that show-cased her C-cup cleavage and trim body. He was more casual than I normally see him but still in dress slacks and a light blue, long-sleeved dress shirt but without tie or jacket.
I was five minutes early and it was a good thing. Dinner was ready and we sat down to eat in their formal dining room immediately. Perhaps it was a kind of wifely test for this woman she had been hearing her husband go on about. Was his understanding of his wife's interest in her misplaced? Was this a less than cordial invitation?
Those fears were quickly put to rest, however. Dinner was easy and relaxed. The conversation swirled around each of us, little bits of personal information divulged about families, schools, and pastimes. When she asked me directly about what it felt like in the office, I tensed. She chuckled at my physical response. Mr. Cornell sat at one end of the rectangular table while Mrs. Cornell and I sat across from each other next him.
"I know all about the office, my dear. What I am asking is from your perspective, one of the women in the group of the employees, as it were. What is it really like to be naked, or essentially so, among clothed men? What is it really like to become engaged in sex publicly in front of co-workers at almost any time during the day? And, what is it like that, despite all that, you have a real job to perform?"
Mr. Cornell wasn't kidding. She really did know all about it. What she didn't know was what the office felt like, especially from a woman's perspective. He went quiet as she and I took over the conversation, me trying to describe it coyly and she pulling and pushing for more detailed, explicit responses. Soon, I was describing my first day of exposure, my teasing with the butt-plug, and the near gang bang that ensued. She was gape mouthed but not in a horrified way. Rather, the feeling I got from her was one of wonder, maybe even of yearning. No, she was at perfect peace with what was happening in her husband's office. While we talked through some of the details, she stretched her hand out to Mr. Cornell and he took it in his. I watched it all peripherally and saw the clasping, intertwining of fingers, the soft smiles shared. This night wasn't about testing or challenging or intimidation of the woman from the office. There was something else at play here and I had to trust it would become known at the right time.
I assisted Mrs. Cornell with the plates and serving dishes while Mr. Cornell was sent off in search of another bottle of wine. She turned to me as soon as he disappeared out the kitchen entry.
"I want to thank you, Abby. My husband is brilliant but like most brilliant people there is a side of him that is not. As you have seen, that is in how he relates to others comfortably. He can be incredibly awkward. It was the force of his will that got this company started and the strength of his being that he pulled the company into becoming what it is. But it is too big for him to try to do everything. He understands now that he needs to let others do what they are good at and free him up to do what he is good at... and somethings he isn't yet good at but is incredibly important to him. He wants to excite people working there to be as excited about it as he is.
"Abby, we've gone to professionals, spent a lot of money to get the suggestions and advice for him to move forward in dealing with people. He comes home from trips thoroughly exhausted because taking the responsibility of interacting with customers, clients, and suppliers is just not his strong suit. He's a doer, not a talker. But, you dear, you've already empowered him. So, I thank you."
I started to object but she held up her hand.
"You don't think you did anything. I get it. I think that who you are is a reason why he responds to you. From what I have learned about you, yes I have pried through some people at the office, you don't relate to others with an agenda or motive. You're open. You are who you are. He responded to that. He didn't feel a need to pretend or hide."
"Thank you, ma'am. I'm just not sure..."
"I wanted a moment to talk to you so I have to hurry. Joe made the decision to have a Personal Assistant in part at my encouragement but also from his staff, too. They are supportive of his wish to pull back. It increases their responsibility and challenge but gives them the opportunities of success and gratification... probably reward, too. He has a problem with the selection. His staff came to a conclusion of one person for him. Without hearing it, he insisted on a formal three candidate interview process. All are very good candidates. For any other executive, any of them would be good. Joe is different, though. He isn't like the other polished executives. He knows it, they know it."
"Has he interviewed them all?"
She looked intently back, "He has. He has interviewed them, studied their resumes, talked to associates or those they report to. He's made his decision. There really was little doubt when he saw the names but tried to keep an open mind through the interviews." He interviewed all three. Who is the third candidate then?
"So, if he's made up his mind, what's his problem?"
"He knows but there is something that is out of his control to make the decision he desires." She stared into my eyes. "And, you, can help him. You're the only one, I think who can help him get what he wants."
I shrugged. I had no idea what I could do to help that someone with real power in the company couldn't do easier. "Anything. Whatever I can. Ma'am, I'd do anything for your husband."
"Anything?"
I shrugged and nodded. "Anything that isn't illegal." She chuckled and assured me it wasn't illegal. "What?"
"When he offers, accept."
"Ladies," Mr. Cornell came through the entry. "I couldn't find the same wine but this one should be about the same." She took it from him and volunteered to open it and bring clean glasses. "Okay... yeah... uhmm... Abby, that gives us a moment. There is something I'd like to talk to you about." I looked back at her but she had turned her back, intentionally I was sure so there would be no further eye contact.
He led me into the living room. A funny thought came to me. I had been with him for hours tonight and all of it dressed. I hadn't ever been with him except when I was naked. He stopped next to a chair and I stopped next to another. I had a feeling about this and figured something to steady me might be good.
"Abby, you know I've been looking for someone to be a Personal Assistant for me. I think you can understand, maybe better than a lot of people, how much I want that person to be someone I could truly communicate with, who I could truly be comfortable with, and who I could truly trust." I nodded, not knowing anything to say.
"I received the recommendation from my staff, from Dan on an HR perspective, and the Directors. They all agreed. I interviewed the candidates."
"Three candidates, sir?"
"Yes, three. I know what my decision is, Abby." He looked at me awkwardly. "Abby, you undoubtedly had good reasons for not putting your name in for consideration. I don't know what those reasons were but I hope it wasn't that you didn't think you could work with me or wanted to work with me." I shook my head vigorously. "Good. Good. Abby, I want you. Ohh... that came out wrong. I mean, I want you to be my Personal Assistant. I want to ask you to please keep an open mind this weekend and consider that. I want us to work together. Can you do that? Keep an open mind this weekend?"
"No." It just it blurted out.
He looked surprised, shocked. From behind me came, "WHAT?!?"
I turned to find Mrs. Cornell. She must have been standing just outside listening. She came in with the wine and three glasses she set on the coffee table. She stood next to him and put a comforting arm around his waist.
I was a bit stunned myself. I knew what was going to happen. She essentially told me. Still... I stammered out, "Sir, you said you interviewed all three candidates. You didn't interview me."
He smiled, perhaps still hoping there was an opening. "I did, just not a formal one. Two night ago, Abby. I stayed around until you started clearing your desk. I called you over for a drink. We talked, remember? About a lot of things. I interviewed you."
I shook my head. "Sir, I can't keep an open mind about this over the weekend. Ever since that first night... the one I thought I found a problem and you came in late from the airport. You asked me why I was there so late. Sir... you talk about not relating to people but you related to me. You listened. You listened as I explained and together we worked back through the information. Then, you saw it, too. We worked out a plan to deal with it for the next day. That night... it is etched in my memory forever. Then, you opened up to me and asked my thoughts. You listened again. You acted."
I saw him squeeze his wife. "I did what you said, too. And it worked."
"I know! I was... so proud of you. You gambled on my simple suggestion." I looked directly at Mrs. Cornell. "From that moment, I would do anything for him."
She squeezed him but spoke to me. "But you didn't want to work for him? I don't understand."
"I ached to spend even moments with him. He made me feel so... worthwhile, significant. I knew of his concern of intimidation of power. When I worked late and saw the light on in his office, I wondered... hoped... he was still there. Maybe we could talk, again. It was literally an ache. But there was a reality check. I thought I would be laughed at. Why was someone with five or six months of experience putting herself with much more qualified candidates? It was my insecurity."
He asked, "What are you saying, Abby?"
"Sir, I won't keep an open mind this weekend because I am saying 'yes' now."
She crushed me in an embrace and called out, "Joe, honey, get some of that good whiskey of yours. We're going to celebrate."
I eased back slightly, "Oh... wait... I've already had wine and I have to drive and..."
She pulled me back into her embrace. "No, you don't. We have a lot of getting acquainted to do so plan on spending the night."
I looked over her shoulder. He was pouring three glasses of Gentleman Jack. He glanced at me with a smile and shrug that seemed to say it would be easier just to go with it.
We drank the first one pretty quickly and it burned going down. I shook my head as it sent a fog into my brain and a warmth washing over me. I watched him pour more and I giggled. She said, "Abby, I want to see a lot more of you." I smiled and said something like that would be nice. "No, dear, now. Now I want to see more of you."
She put her glass down and reached behind her back and pulled the zipper of her dress down. I looked at her, then at him. He had an expectant look on his face.
"Don't look at him, Abby. You've fucked him, already. It's my turn now. You want to be his assistant and lover? You get both of us. Can you do that? Take care of both of us?"
Damn, this was becoming a lot more than I expected. But, yes. I had no question. All those women in the office... yes. I began unbuttoning my blouse as I stepped up to her, leaned forward and moved my lips to catch hers. She moved her hands to lower the zipper completely as I finished unbuttoning my blouse. I shrugged the blouse off as she dropped her dress to her feet. I went straight for my bra. I unclasped it and shrugged it off, freeing my large breasts. She stopped as she was stepping from the dress pooled at her feet.
"Oh, God... Joe mentioned these." Her hands cupped underneath and lifted them as her thumbs rubbed the nipples. She bent over and sucked on a nipple and switched to the other as I loosened my skirt and pushed it over my hips to my feet. I reached for her own bra as she sucked. Her bra fell to the floor and she joined my gasping when I began fondling her breasts. I noticed some movement, looked, and found Mr. Cornell turning one of the chairs to more comfortably watch. He noticed me looking, held up his refilled glass in a salute, and smiled.
We parted but only enough to push panties to the floor. We were both standing in thigh-highs and heels looking lustily at each other. Mr. Cornell took action by leading us to the couch, sitting us pressed against each other and handing us refreshed drinks. He then moved to a chair facing us. He lifted his glass to us.
"This couldn't have gone any better. Not only do I have the PA of my desires but I have the two ladies in my life naked. My dear, have I mentioned that our Abby here has quite the reputation in the office for giving other women orgasms?"
I slipped my hand onto her stocking covered thigh and slid it to the inside. She looked at her husband and he nodded. She uncrossed her legs and my hand slid up the inside of her thigh to her pussy... her quite wet pussy. She gasped and slid down on the seat. I pulled her leg over mine and ran fingers up and down over her slit. I plunged a finger into her hole and she moaned delightfully.
"Do it Abby. I want to see her in her first girl-girl orgasm."
Her first. How long ago was it that I had my first such encounter? The interview, of course. I took her glass from her hand and placed both on the side table. I went to my knees in front of her, parted her legs wider, pulled her hips to the edge of the couch and kissed my way up the inside of her leg. My lips and tongue making initial contact on her pussy brought another gasp. I placed my lips over her clit and sucked. Her moan was clear. I glanced up to find Mr. Cornell now sitting next to her, holding her hand and fondling a breast. I forced her knees up to open her to my mouth. I kissed, sucked, chewed, and probed with my tongue.
As her moans grew, I insert first two fingers but quickly added another. I sawed the fingers in and out of her pussy, the sound of fingers plunging in and out of her wetness provided a delightfully obscene sound to mix with groans, moans, and nonsensical murmurings. Her hips lifted off the couch, her hand gripping his hands hard. She professed her love to him between wild sounding moans even as she was being pleasured by another woman. I curled my fingers moving in and out, striking and stroking her g-spot, thumbing her clit, then sucking and nipping at her clit. Her orgasm was spectacular. Her body went rigid about six inches off the couch with my mouth, fingers, and tongue still working her. When she collapsed, she shook and shivered for minutes as my tongue provide more gentle contact in the aftermath and continuing after-orgasms.
That began the night.

CHAPTER 5: SHARING

I had just agreed to being Mr. Cornell's Personal Assistant despite not having the courage to apply for it and followed that with bringing Mrs. Cornell to her first girl-girl orgasm.

Mr. Cornell rose from the couch where he had been holding his wife while she orgasmed on my mouth, tongue, and fingers. I stood with him, leaning over to give her a kiss on the lips before gathering up a couple of the glasses and joining him at the little bar in the living room.

"Thank you, Abby. She's talked about that and never had the courage to pursue it." He finished refreshing the drinks, then turned and put a hand on my shoulder. "Do you mind this? The sex thing is an office thing. Do you mind that Samantha wants to be involved?"

I smiled broadly and glanced over at her sprawled on the couch. She still looked a little dazed. "I don't mind at all, sir. She loves you a tremendous amount, you know that right?" He nodded and his eyes softened looking at her across the room. "I get plenty of sex at the office, sir. Sara and Ms. Benson think too much but it's not at my initiative, as I am sure you've been made aware. Sex there usually feels rushed. The only times it hasn't has been with you... late at night... now here. This is different. And, I really like her."

He beamed. We rejoined her on the couch and she straightened up, accepted the drink from me and gulped half of it. I turned her face to me and kissed her deeply. When I broke it, he turned her face to him and he did it, too. She looked from one to the other of us with a shy expression on her face. She finally turned to him.

"She definitely has to stay the night now. No way do I want to wait for her to come back again. In fact, I don't suppose we could lock her up in one of the other bedrooms?"

He laughed and I smiled widely. "No, dear. I will need her at the office."

She turned to me, used her free hand to cup one of my breasts, then said, "Thank you. Thank you for everything we've talked about. And..." her hand dropped to my lap. I uncross my legs and her hand pressed to the inside and up to my pussy. "And, thank you for what you just gave me."

I put a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a much more passionate kiss. She gasped when we broke. I said, "Mr. Cornell is a remarkable man and now I know he has a remarkable woman supporting him."

He leaned over and touch both of us, "I now have two remarkable women supporting me."

I looked at her and gave her a wink. She wasn't sure what that was for until I slid off the couch to my knees in front of him and began working at loosening his belt and slacks. She then understood, bounced to her knees on the couch to begin on his shirt buttons. I was soon tugging on his slacks as she was pulling his shirt from his arms and his undershirt up his body as I was removing shoes and socks before finally getting his slacks off. By the time I was finished, she had her face in his lap kissing his semi-hard cock. She looked at me with one hand holding his cock. This time she winked at me. I moved in close and joined her at his cock. There was certainly enough for the two of us. Then, she verbalized what I had just thought.

As though he wasn't sitting right there, "Honestly... what did you think the first time you saw this thing?" We were kissing opposite sides going up the shaft that was increasing in hardness each moment. She added, "Me? I think I considered running away. I already knew I loved this man so much but... I didn't know what this thing might do to me... you know, inside."

I gave the head a quick suck and glanced up at him looking down on us. By his expression, I was pretty sure he wasn't enjoying the discussion he was hearing but was resigned to endure it. I turned back to the cock and her eyes on the other side of it. "I'm pretty sure there was a big gasp. Whether I also muttered some other exclamation, I don't remember. You have to remember, though, that was the first night, the night he listened to me, he gave me his time to care about what I was saying and to follow my reasoning to the same conclusion I had reached. He followed that by opening up to me. Maybe this is silly... by the time we got to that, he had grown in my mind and impression. He was THE boss; he surprised me. By the time we were ending our talking, my mind had him inflated to a huge proportion. So, by then this seemed appropriate on him. Is that...?"

He turned my face up to him with his finger under my chin. "I'm just a man, Abby. Don't put too much on anything."

I looked up at him intently for a moment. I turned to look at her and she was watching intently back at me. Was he afraid of being built up? Was he afraid that impression would lead to my being disappointed? Was she worried about the same thing, about putting too much pressure on him so he wouldn't pull back in the company? I licked his cock and thought. How weird is that?

I held onto his cock but sat back on my heels glancing back and forth between them. "No sir... Yes sir... I mean... sir, you can be larger than life to people and I think you will become a more relatable version of that through the changes you want to make. I was expressing my emotion at that time and to some extent what I continue to feel as I expressed to your wife earlier. I'll do anything for you, sir. Anything. Your wife and I will always be there to support you." I nodded to her and her smile was huge. "At home or at the office. You already have the best wife anyone could have. I commit to you both that I will become the best PA for you. We have your back, sir."

She stood up and grabbed us each by the hand. "Come on. That turned me on so much I need to see some serious fucking happening." She led us to the staircase to the upstairs.

That night would be the catalyst that would alter what was supposed to be a dream job offer in a strange office setting into much more as an affair with a married couple.

When we entered the bedroom suite that was nearly as big as much of my apartment, she released our hands and walked to the other side of the bed. I saw immediately what she was doing and joined her in carefully folding the bed covering and placing it safely to the side. She pulled the top sheet down and crawled on one side, reaching for her husband to lie in the center. I joined on the other side and didn't wait for an invitation but took his cock into my mouth as she cuddled to him and kissed. Her hand slid down his body to rest lightly on my head as it moved up and down on his cock. I had worked over and over to get about eight of his eleven inches of cock into my throat. That was what I managed when she moved down to join me.

"My God, Abby! How do you do that? You've got to teach me."

I pulled back, saliva covering his cock and I gasped as I took in needed breaths. "Practice." I glanced at him with a smile. "Right, sir?" He nodded. Apparently, he felt it okay to push me but not his wife. Not surprising, really.

She immediately took the head into her mouth and tried easing more and more to her throat but she quickly gagged and pulled back. I grabbed her head and kissed her hard. "Don't force it. Even pushing down you have to be relaxed. Your throat is the problem. The impulse to gag."

She stared at me as her hand stroked up and down on the saliva covered cock. Her eyes were wild, hungry, lusty. She was almost panting she was breathing so hard. "God, Abby, I am so turned on. What's happening?"

"New. New opportunities being felt? New options? Sharing? Experimenting?" I kissed her hard, again. "Fuck him. Climb on and ride him."

"I've... no... I've already..."

"Fuck him."

She looked at him and I followed her gaze. He nodded and smiled at me. He understood. This was not about whose turn it was. This was about need and her need probably crossed beyond simple lust but needing to feel she was still the primary, the main woman for him. She was Mrs. CEO. In my mind, anyway, that was how she would be and she must feel first with him... always. I gave her a gentle tug and she swung her leg over his body. I held his rigid pole and leaned over behind her to align the head to her hole. She gasped as it entered her, the same way I react when it initially slides into me and I feel how it stretches and fills from the very moment of penetration.

Kneeling at their side I alternated my attention from kissing him on the lips and caressing his chest and stomach to kissing her and fondling her breasts and rolling her nipples. She was stroking her body up and down his cock in smooth, long movements. Her eyes were glazed over and she was quite vocal in the sounds escaping her mouth. I looked at the two of them and made a decision. I thought I knew something about sex when I applied for the job at Alliance but quickly determined that my experience of bedroom sex needed expanding to prepare me for what I had done in the interview to being done out in the large room exposed to dozens of people. For a few weeks, watching porn videos had become a ritual and finding myself masturbating in front of the laptop, being very careful that the camera indicator never suddenly came on.

I put my lips near her ear, "Turn around, Mrs. Cornell. Turn around on his cock." She looked at me through that same glazy-eyed look and started to rise off. I stopped her. "No... stay on him, just turn." She looked at me and sudden awareness showed through. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. She glanced down at him, then back at me. She started fumbling with knees and feet to accomplish it without clumsily kneeling fully on his stomach.

As she began managing it, "OH... FUCK... oooooh... that... is... hmmmm." She finished the move and stopped to catch her breath. "That felt... turning on him... so big... God, girl... we are going to have... some serious... talks."

I then directed them more, just like the one video I was thinking about. I told her to shift her weight and lift up several inches off him, lean back, and for him to support her back. I then told him, he was going to fuck up into her. When they got it all straight and his cock was ramming up into her and she was gasping at the newness of the fucking, I moved between their legs on my stomach and planted my lips on her clit, his cock sliding over my chin as he fucked into her. She cried out when I pressed my lips on her engorged clit and pulled slightly on it while using my tongue to probe the portion inside my mouth. I blindly sought with one hand his ball sack, trying to have some contact as his hips bounced up and down off the bed.

The sounds from them were incredible and filled the room. Her thigh began closing and opening, trapping my head between them, then opening wide to feel more of my lips and tongue. Her thighs began quaking and her exclamations were restricted by the panting of her breathing. His thrusts became erratic, slamming up, stopping, his own legs muscles quaking. They were close. I shifted my mouth from her clit to her pussy, his cock sliding past my lips and tongue as I tried to lick and mouth both cock and pussy.

They orgasmed simultaneously. He was thrusting deep inside her. He held her tightly against his groin and his hips spasmed. I licked at his cock base and her pussy and clit. I felt after-shocks from their shared orgasm for several minutes as my mouthing changed to soft kisses. When I finally rose from their groins, she was lying back on his chest, his hands softly caressing her breasts and stomach as he covered her neck and shoulders with kisses.

They were so content and peaceful, I slinked off the bed. I waited for a moment, then saw them roll to the side and him curling around her, still embedded inside her. Their breathing quieted and the room fell silent. I stripped off my stockings and padded downstairs. I had a glass of water from the kitchen, turned off all the lights as I checked the doors, and returned to the bedroom. Entering the bedroom, I turned off the main light and he rose to his elbow and looked over her at me.

"We were hoping you didn't leave."

I looked closer and saw her eyes open, too. She raised an arm, "Come to bed, dear. I don't think I can move." I smiled. First, though, I rolled her stocking off her legs, then did as she asked. I lay down in front of her and pressed my back into her. Her arm came around me to softly fondle a breast. The room soon got quiet, again.

I thought it was a dream. My body was aroused and I felt disoriented. I would admit to erotic dreams with all the exhibitionism and sexual variety I experience in the office but there was something different about this. I sensed I was on my back and I was masturbating, fingering my pussy and breasts, but my hands were at my sides. I slit my eyes and became more disoriented. There was faint light. I never leave a light on at night. The space wasn't right but slowly the feelings between my thighs became clear and I turned my head to the side. Mrs. Cornell was propped up on her elbow, her hand between my open legs lightly caressing my pussy, occasionally dipping a finger into my hole. My breasts? Mr. Cornell was on the other side of me on the king-sized bed kissing and caressing them.

She leaned to me and softly kissed me on the lips. "I've never kissed a woman like this before." She looked intently at me, then asked the question showing on her face. "Are you bi-sexual? Are you what a bi-sexual is?"

I shrugged. I was relaxed and enjoying the soft attention from my boss and his wife. "I... I don't know, to be honest. I wouldn't have thought so before joining Alliance. But soon after, I discovered enjoyment in giving pleasure to women, too. I think I might be."

She smiled and joined her husband at the other of my breasts, both spread to the sides of my chest.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Time for you to cum, Abby."

I smiled. I wasn't against a good cum. "You don't want to sleep?"

She smiled, "We have all weekend to nap."

"All weekend?" I asked. "I thought..."

She giggle, "Nooooo... Joe and I decided we would much rather you stay for the weekend." Her fingers played over my pussy. "You don't mind the change in plans, do you?"

"I have the feeling my new job is already expanding. I have the feeling I may have two bosses, not one." I ran my fingers through her hair. "And, I don't mind a bit."

She laughed. "I like that idea but Joe can be a demanding man. So, you focus on him starting Monday, okay?" I nodded. "But right now, young lady... right now I want you fucked by his wonderful cock AND I want to feel your talented mouth on my pussy, again."

I smiled and wiggled into the center of the bed. Mr. Cornell followed and was between my spread thighs in an instant. She looked at me and I smiled, "You know where your pussy goes. You and he can even kiss." She giggled like an innocent. It was delightful.

He eased his cock into my pussy as she settle her pussy over my lips. I probed my tongue immediately into her hole and found the remains of their earlier fuck. This was new for me, taking cum from a pussy, but in this case anyway I liked it.

His long cock butted my cervix and my mind went back to those nights of feeling like heaven. God, I thought, I get to feel this during the day now too. I knew I had time to spend on arousing Mrs. Cornell. He had already cum not long ago and that should prolong his staying power now. My arousal had been heightened, though, from everything that had transpired earlier. I love the fullness his cock gave me, stretching me wide and deep. Everything was heightened; the stretching of my hole exposed my clit to being rubbed; and his depth of penetration stimulated more surface in my pussy and provided cervix stimulation. The office has been a sexual learning experience. I found myself researching the stimulation I hadn't been aware of: I hadn't known about anal orgasms; and cervix orgasms wouldn't have occurred to me. Mr. Cornell touched me in so many ways: vaginally, clitoral, and cervix. No wonder I seemed to explode every time.

This time was no different. I orgasmed well before the others. Then, as I got her close and I could feel him getting close by the reaction of his cock in my tightly filled pussy, I was rising to another orgasm. This time, we all achieved orgasm.

Then, we did sleep. I woke in the morning feeling disoriented, again. The events of the night quickly came back to me. I found myself between their naked bodies. It took some effort to extricate myself without waking them. It was early and the sun was just rising. I padded naked to the bathroom and then downstairs to the kitchen. I opened and closed cabinets until I found the coffee for their fancy coffee maker.

I was standing by the window looking into their spacious backyard sipping coffee, my mind lost in thoughts of what my life was to become. Frankly, I had no way of conjecturing. I had spent no time in preparing myself for what was offered to me last night. Then, an arm encircled me at the waist and the hand slid up to grasp a breast.

"How did you sleep." Mrs. Cornell asked.

"Like a woman sexually ravaged."

She chuckled and kissed my shoulder. "No dear, that was me. Do you know how long it has been since I orgasmed three times in one night?"

I followed her into the kitchen where she started filling a mug of coffee. She was wearing a short satin robe and the curve of her butt was clear underneath. She stopped pouring and turned. "Is that what your day is like? Joe said you are frequently used five or six times a day. It is why you work late." She paused, "Of course, that doesn't account for why he works late. But, seeing you, I understand why."

I chuckled. "Well, I'm relieved that we were able to share last night and be open about this. I mean... well, since I will be spending so much time with him..."

"And fucking him."

"Yeah... and that." I giggled. "It's nice it is understood. But, five or six times... that's not necessarily how many times I get fucked. Most days I suck and eat pussy as much as get fucked."

She shook her head. "And you get your work done. Abby, if I had that much sexual activity I would be done for the day."

She got a hint of my day when he came down and announced he had forgotten about a golfing commitment. I gave him a quick blowjob and sent him off with his cum on my lips as she sat at the little table in the kitchen sipping her coffee. I followed that with eating her to orgasm before we showered togther, giggling and generally acting like girls getting away with something we shouldn't be doing. Then, she sent me home for clothes to go to dinner in and a casual outfit. She specified short-shorts and a buttoned sleeveless blouse.

She inspected me in the shorts and blouse, both were white, and the blouse material was just thin enough that the white lace bra underneath was evident. She thought they were perfect but the sandal flats weren't. She said she wanted to tease her husband and his golfing partners but she wanted new shoes for me. She drove and stopped at a favorite shoe boutique before heading to the club for lunch. She searched the wall of shoes and found what she wanted for me. She asked what height of heel I usually wore, told her 4", and she directed the saleswoman.

"This is what she wants. Can you see if it comes in a 4.5" heel?"

We sat nearby and as we waited she was looking down at my bare legs. "I should have said a short skirt, maybe a very short, pleated skirt." She giggled, "And no panties. That would get her attention trying the shoes on, wouldn't it?" She stopped as the woman returned. She had exactly what was specified. The extra 1/2" was just enough to make me concentrate on my walk and it showed at my hips. She was very pleased. When I reached to open my purse, she put a hand on my arm.

"No, dear." She paid. We didn't go to the car but walked down the line of stores in the little outdoor mall area. She stopped at another boutique. She had apparently decided about the skirt. The saleswoman knew her by name and led us deeper into the shop for the skirt described. The woman looked me up and down, guessed a size (too low by a size which I assumed was a sales ploy) and I corrected her. Her hands moved through several styles of skirts, taking down several, then handing them to me and pointing to the dressing rooms.