Adultery Abby and the CEO

I stepped into one of the rooms. The doors were louvered and didn't provide complete privacy with a couple feet of openness top and bottom which was probably a security issue. I put the skirt on hooks on the wall. I had several mini-skirts but these were beyond that. These had to be what they called micro they were so short. The first one was a dark blue plaid pattern. It had to be worn low on the hips to provide decent coverage below. That presented a problem for the tucking in the blouse. I modeled it and the other two which were all similar but with different material patterns. Mrs. Cornell like the plaid pattern for casual but she agreed about the blouse. The saleswoman suggested another top but I shook my head. She then pulled the blouse from the skirt and unbuttoned it, tied the front under my breast and rebuttoned a few buttons over my bra.
"Perfect," Mrs. Cornell declared. The skirt now visibly low on my body, my belly button exposed and much of my stomach. I walked past the mirror again to check the exposure. I was covered standing there but it seemed to be barely so. She came up behind me and whispered, "You're cute. You're naked all day at work and you are fussing about being covered."
I looked at her in mirror, "In public feels very different." She smiled and I wondered what she really had in mind for the club.
A club house on a late Saturday morning is largely populated by men ending their games or enjoying the atmosphere of the game and competition. It is also a highly charged location to be wearing the outfit Mrs. Cornell had me dressed in. Sitting in the dining room, she chose a table far from the door. As we walked through the room, I could feel all the male eyes following me like big cats following prey. When I sat, I was sitting on bare skin. The blouse had been unbuttoned far enough to show plenty of cleavage and the hint of lace bra underneath depending on how I moved or the angle of someone was looking.
She purposely sat us so her back was to the door and I faced it. She wore a floppy hat in an attempt to hide her identity since the guys would probably know her if they got a good look. As we were finishing lunch, I spotted the guys coming in. Mr. Cornell spotted me with surprise and, I think, some suspicion as he considered his wife's appearance. I shrugged. They sat along the windows overlooking the 18th hole on one side and the main parking lot on the other.
"Here's what is going to happen, Abby. First, you go to the restroom where you will removed both bra and panties. When you retie the blouse, there will be NO buttons fastened." I looked at her in shock. As I repeated to her, public seems very different. She didn't pay my objection any consideration. She continued, "While you are doing that, I will charge the bill to our account. I will begin leaving when I see you. You hesitate so we are apart. I will drop my keys a few tables away from them." I watched her, anticipating an embarrassing scenario being laid out for me. "You must follow my directions exactly, young lady. I will ask Joe later." I nodded and waited. How did I so quickly go from Personal Assistant-lover to lover of the couple to a ploy to be used for exhibitionism play? When she finished describing my actions, I swallowed hard and nodded.
In the restroom, I placed my purse on the counter and checked to make sure I was alone there, then reached under my tiny skirt to pull down my bikini panties. Then, I untied the blouse, slipped it off quickly, reached around my back to unclasp the bra. I picked up the pantie and stuffed both into my purse wishing I had brought a larger purse. There is nothing tiny about my bras. I slipped the blouse back on and retied it below my breasts without buttoning it. When I was finished, I looked at the large gap exposing a deep cleavage. I turned to both sides quickly and saw how my breast swayed without the support of the bra under the gaping blouse. In the office, such movement had become normal. This was anything but normal, but at the same time, I could feel the excitement building inside me in anticipation. The thrill of exhibitionism.
I paused at the opening from the small hallway, waited for Mrs. Cornell to make her move, then took a slightly different route toward the restaurant door. I saw her drop her keys along her leg away from the men. I moved to that area, made a show of finding the keys as she left through the door. I looked around the dining room drawing attention, then carefully positioned myself in the process, I bent over from the waist, my back to the table of men. I could feel the very short skirt rise and the air-conditioned air finding my exposed ass. What I didn't know for sure was if they could also see my pussy in the lighting of the room. Completing that part of the instructions, though, I parted my feet about a foot.
I stood and looked around, again. Then, as if urgently seeking to find the woman, I moved to the table with men, leaned over it and peered out the window, turning in both direction as if seeking her but really making sure all the men got a good look.
"That woman dropped her keys. Do you see her?"
Leaning way over their table, my unrestrained breasts swung forward, gapping the unbuttoned blouse further and nearly popping my nipples out before I exclaimed, "There she is!" I put my hand on Mr. Cornell's shoulder as I turned, facing him I purposely/accidentally pulled the blouse open further to flash a nipple at him. Without looking at the men, I turned and jogged out the door and past the window, not easily done in the new heels. I could feel my breasts bouncing and swaying with each stride and I fought to not use my hands to hold my blouse together. As I passed another group of golfers coming to the club house, I was sure a nipple or both flashed before their eyes.
By the time I had caught up with Mrs. Cornell around the corner, I was gasping and my heart raising. It wasn't from the jog.
"What was that all about? Jeez, you two. Abby, you nearly had three heart attacks at the table when you bent over for the keys and turned around and bent over the table with your breasts nearly out of your blouse." He had just arrived home and saw us sitting at the kitchen table drinking wine and dying to hear what the reaction was. He stood at the end of the rectangular table, looked at each of us, then focused on his wife. "Samantha, this has you written all over it. Abby wouldn't be that comfortable to pull that prank."
She smiled demurely at him. "It caused a reaction, then?" Then she stopped, "They didn't recognize me, did they?"
He shook his head in disbelief. "Are you kidding? With this one," he indicated me, "bouncing her breasts around as she left the restroom hall? Hell, that was the only thing they were going to see."
She stood and moved into his arms as smoothly as a cat knowing how to be petted. "It was pretty sexy, I bet. I only wish I could have seen it."
"Sexy," he replied softer, "sexy is an understatement. It gave me a hard-on I've still got."
She giggled and put her hand out to me as she began pulling him, "Come on, girl. It seems a woman's work is never done."
He wanted to fuck us both this time. He had us strip and bend over the bed, our legs spread wide. He eased into us in turn, fucked for a minute or so, pulled out and moved to the next. As it went, there was no more easing in. He rammed his big cock into our now gaping pussies. Back and forth he went until he came and it happened to be in her. I heard his grunting and her gasping so I moved to snake a hand underneath her and rubbed her clit furiously. She came a moment after he did. She collapsed on the bed, his cock pulling out of her in the process. I dropped to my knees before him and took his cock into my mouth, then licking it up and down, cleaning his cum and our juices from it.
As I was doing that, she moved to the shower. She called back, "Don't forget dinner." I continued sucking his cock long after I heard the shower running.
When she was done in the shower, I released his once again hard cock from my mouth. Our turn... at the same time. Minutes later while he was pounding his cock into my pussy from behind while pressed against the wall with the water cascading over us, I noticed a shadow on the frosted glass of the shower wall. Then, "Okay, you two. Don't make us late for our dinner reservation."
"Yes, ma'am," I responded and moaned as his cock rammed my cervix. I sighed as he pulled out obediently. I turned around and gave him a kiss and commented, "I guess we'll just have to continue this later." I washed his cock and that did nothing to help soften it. I winked at her as we exited the shower toweling off and his still hard cock bobbing in front of him. I whisper to her, "That should guarantee more action for us later." She giggled and shook her head.
She said, "You're terrible. You're wonderful. I love it."
She made reservation for us at one of the fanciest restaurants in the city. It was known for it steaks but it had a wonderful selection of most anything, I wore a mini-dress with a deep plunging cleavage. It was already clear to me that she enjoyed drawing attention to my large breasts. She wore a similar dress in style but with a bit more hem and a hint at showing cleavage. Mr. Cornell wore a smart looking dark suit with white shirt and dark tie.
After the salads and before the main entrees, Mrs. Cornell rose and leaned next to him, whispered something into his ear, and he looked at me. I saw him nod and she came to me and put her hand out. She led me to the restroom and my heart picked up pace, immediately. She said what I suspected: she wanted me to removed my underwear. I first thought she could have requested this before we left their house but this was part of her fun. In order to accomplish what she wanted, I would be force to nearly strip in the restroom. Although anyone coming in would be a woman and likely an adult, the idea of being caught like that in a place where it wasn't appropriate made me very anxious. I pulled the hem of my dress up near my hips, reached underneath and pulled my thong down. I handed it to her but she placed them on the counter where anyone coming in would see them. Of course, anyone coming might also see me partially undressed. I next reached behind my neck, loosened the clasp and pulled the zipper down my back. I shrugged the dress off my shoulders and pulled it down over my breasts, quickly returned my hands behind me, unclasped my bra and shrugged it off, too. I then pulled my dress up and she helped me zip it. I reached for my underwear but she stopped me. She arranged them on the counter so the bra was near the mirror and the thong arranged near the edge. Anyone coming in would know that some woman out there was now without underwear... some woman with large breasts... some woman who is in the small minority of size.
The dress was tight enough to provide some measure of support but they still jiggled considerably. Also, the dress pushed them into the gap and displayed even more breast tissue. I, and the Cornells, noticed the male server spent more time next to my chair when taking requests. I blushed frequently and they seemed to enjoy it. I had to admit, though it was embarrassing it provided a definite spark of excitement.
When leaving, the valet assisted us by holding the doors. I couldn't help but wonder if I was flashing a bare pussy as I got into the back seat.
Later, as we prepared to get into bed less frantically than the previous night, I knelt at the end of the bed where Mr. Cornell sat. I sucked and licked his cock while Mrs. Cornell knelt along side him. The kissed and caressed each and they frequently paused to watch me with his cock. This was hugely different than being seen at the office. This attention was very casual and intentional while at the office it would be glances and fleeting. Also, and this was a big part of it, I was sucking this woman's husband.
I heard her softly ask him, "Joe, have you ever had the opportunity to try anal? I know you haven't with me, the idea terrifies me. My man is so big you fill my pussy so completely and the asshole is so much tighter."
I looked up while continuing to suck his cock. He kissed her hard while grasping one of her breasts. "No, love. I've never found a woman who would give me that experience." They were looking at each other with that look people who know each other very well use when they are silently communicating.
She looked down at me. I diverted my eyes and plunged my mouth down over his big cock and taking much of it into my throat, the length and thickness testing my ability to control the gagging. I knew what she was doing, it was the reason I refocused my attention, the reason I nearly gagged on his cock as a diversion. Could I? Would I?' Is this one of the 'anything' I said I would do? What was this feeling I had for him, this connection that magically happened during that encountered late in the office? What was it about him that had me saying things like 'I'd do anything for him'?
I sat back on my heels and looked up at them, their heads pressed together watching me. My look was soft. Though I had stopped sucking his cock, my hand continued to stroke up and down in a long motion that twisted at the head. My eyes flicked from one to the other of them. They were both intently and expectantly watching.
"Sir... I... I... with Mrs. Cornell's understanding and permission... I would like to offer my body for your use in anything sexual or erotic or... whatever... that you might desire to explore." He looked at me for a moment. I suspected they were teasing, playing with me but not completely. Now I had made the offer and it was more expansive than they intended. She leaned into him and whispered something. Her hands were caressing his chest and down his stomach.
"Why did you make that offer, Abby?" he inquired. "Samantha was teasing about anal but you went past that into the unknown. You know you could have refused even the tease of anal. All other women have. I understand my cock size may be a limiting factor. So, why make such an open-ended offer of yourself? Am I to take it seriously or is it some pressure you feel because of the job I have offered you?"
"Sir, I will learn and do everything necessary to not let you down as far the job goes. No, sir, the rules of the office are very clear and nobody feels pressure to engage in something they are not comfortable with. And, you have restricted your own participation to avoid adding potential influence over those in much lower positions. I was secure in that, sir. No..." I looked at his wife, "... I tried to explain it to your wife, sir. We both feel in our hearts that you are an extraordinary man and we can both help in our own ways. I think this is one off those ways for me and if it takes away some feeling of regret for Mrs. Cornell, so much the better."
He pulled me up to sit alongside him opposite his wife. His arms went around both of us. "We have a lot to talk about, Abby. I am feeling quite possessive about you."
I smiled at both of them, "It wouldn't do me any favors in the office if you were to become possessive about me there. In some respects, I envision being kind of an interface between you and the main body of the office. I was one of them and we shouldn't lose that."
He nodded. I could see a conflict but also a recognition of my point. "Then, we do have something to talk about." He turned to his wife, "Just as Samantha and I have much to talk about, too."
Was I wrong? Was there a conflict brewing under the surface I hadn't noticed? She smiled and leaned across him, her hand pulling my head to her. She kissed me on the lips and murmured, "All good things to talk about, dear. You're so exciting that he and I need to discuss all this." She wants more involvement.
Then, he refocused us, "Honey, do we have some lubrication around?"
"Of course, my old body sometimes needs a little assistance, remember?" She went to the nightstand.
"Your body is amazing, ma'am."
She laughed, "Well, thank you, dear, but compared to you it is old. Besides, there are some things taking care of yourself and exercising can't account for. Sometimes I need a little lubrication help." She giggled. "I know what a lucky woman I am having a man like him loving me."
I flushed. These two were so in love and she was so trusting and open. Here I was, the woman who would be available to him during the day to fuck or suck him as he wanted. The woman who was about to offer her ass to him, yet I could feel the connection that somehow had instantly formed between us, two women intent on being his buttress of support.
I took the lubrication from her, parted my legs and bent over very unladylike to apply a generous amount of lubrication to my asshole outside and inside. I then knelt before him, again. With more lubrication, I spread it liberally over his cock head, then spreading it down the shaft. With my eyes on the shaft that now seemed much too big, too thick, I asked, "You'll be gentle with me, sir?"
He reassured, "This and anything else is always up to you, dear."
Her voice added, "All you have to do is tell him. Tell him to stop, no more, whatever."
"How do you want me, sir?" He didn't know. He had no experience in this to offer anything. "Maybe, if I have control?" He said like cowgirl, me on top. He nodded. He scooted like a crab into the center of the bed. I followed and Mrs. Cornell followed along with me. Her hand was rubbing my back as I crawled over his mid-section and straddled his hips. I felt his cock moving along my ass crack and looked behind. She smiled at me with an unsure smile. She wanted to put her husband into my ass. No words were spoken. Intention was clear, though. My reaction was the same. I put my hands on my ass cheeks and pulled them apart, presenting my asshole to her... and his cock. He lay back watching, expectant, anticipating, anxiously waiting hopeful. Our eyes made contact and we spoke volumes in silence at that moment as his cock was placed at my tight hole by his wife. We both felt it and we both sucked in a breath of anticipation. Neither of us knew what this would feel like. I had experience with anal but not like this.
My eyes locked on his as I sat back slightly, feeling the pressure of his cock head at my, as yet, unyielding hole. She put her face near mine and offered earnestly, "Try to relax, sweetie. Maybe think of something else."
I looked at her dumbly, "Said the woman who has never done it?" She looked embarrassed and crestfallen. "I'm sorry, ma'am. You're right, of course. You want to help take my mind off it?" She nodded, pleased again to help. I pulled her alongside of me and kissed her passionately. I felt the smile on her lips as we kissed. One of her hands moved to a breast and she shifted so the other hand could get between my legs, the fingers moving over my empty pussy.
I gasped and groaned, "OH... FUCK... OH... YESSSS." She took it for affirmation of what she was doing which was wonderful What if it was though, was the feeling of the bulbous head spreading my tight sphincter, feeling it at what I thought was the widest. I cried out when the head passed through the restrictive muscle and both stopped to peer at me with concern. I remained perfectly still sitting with just the head inside me, my heart racing, my hands on his chest. I opened my eyes and a smile slowly formed on his face. His wife saw his reaction and bent over to better look into my face. The pain, the searing pain like tearing eased by the second. "FUCK," I exclaimed. I grabbed her and kissed her wildly until she began giggling. I then leaned down, the head of his cock moving slightly causing another gasp but I kissed him, too. I took a deep breath. "I did it. Now we fuck but slowly until I can get used to it."

He smiled, "You're in control, dear."
Mrs. Cornell began sucking a nipple as I slowly began rising and lowering, each cycle taking a few more inches into me asshole. My hands went to my hair, combing through it, pulling it. I gasped, sighed, groaned and moaned. He did the same. Mrs. Cornell had the biggest smile on her face as she alternated kissed on me and him.
When I finally was sitting on his thighe, it felt it like the head was in my bowels. I began rising and lowering faster as the muscles relaxed, adjusted to being opened so much. I clenched my ass and continued moving. I felt him pulse. I heard him grunt, gasp, and moan. I continued fucking, faster and faster, clenching tight and working his cock. I felt him pulse, strain, and finally shoot deep into my ass. But I kept moving. He spewed cum and our fucking became even easier. Still I continued. I clenched and kept rising and falling. His cock remained hard and I kept fucking. I was beyond thought, consideration, or deliberate action. I just fucked. My body was on fire. I had never felt anything like this, filled to capacity but somehow wanting... no demanding more. I orgasmed. I exploded. I had to lean forward as my body shook and convulsed. My breasts heaved and swung wildly as I continued to fuck him somehow even through the orgasm.
He moaned and his cock seemed to get even harder inside me. My orgasm eased but started rising as I continued to lift and drop. Mrs. Cornell commanded, "Turn around." My eyes opened in a dazed slit but the questioning look must have still been shown. "You had me did it. Turn." God, I thought. That was with this pole in her pussy not her ass but I rose and started trying to figure it out. It felt so weird as I clumsily turned on his cock in my ass, his cum providing the extra lubrication necessary to make it possible. With my back to him, she pushed me back. "Fuck her, Joe." Now she was bossing her husband in ass fucking me. But, as he began fucking his hips up and his cock into me, she bent over and planted her lips to my very engorged clit and inserted two fingers into my empty but drooling pussy.
"Oh God!" It was Mr. Cornell. I felt her fingers moving inside me but, as I concentrated with the little bit of mind I had left, I realized what was happening. While sucking my clit she was stroking his cock from inside my pussy. How did she come up with that? We both came, again.

CHAPTER 6: ANOTHER FIRST DAY
I was in the office early as usual. I was a nervous wreck the rest of Sunday after I left the Cornell's home and the full implications of what had occurred over that weekend sunk in. I continued to speculate on the implications of spending two nights with them and being a willing and eager sexual partner to the couple. But what dominated my mind and kept me on edge was being chosen as the Personal Assistant to Mr. Cornell. The other two candidates, candidates who had put their names in for consideration (unlike me) each had more experience with the company and highly thought of. The man had been in the group for two years while the woman a year and a half. This would have been a good promotion for anyone in the group and I worried about the reaction of getting it when I didn't apply for it.
I saw through the glass doors that several men were milling around by the executive offices as the elevator doors opened. As I stepped from the elevator, I caught some movement to the right and was surprised to find Ms. Benson, the Director of our group, standing before a stall as she calmly removed her blouse. She glanced over, spotted me, and smiled with a nod of greeting. I turned to the left as had become my habit. Stalls became claimed locations as women tended to use the same ones.
I had worn a mini-dress and was slipping it down over my legs and stepping out of it when I saw Ms. Benson walking the hallway toward me, moving past the doors. I wondered if the sight would ever not seem incongruous to me: a nearly naked woman carrying a briefcase bag and purse. She was wearing something different today. Along with the dark heels and thigh-high stockings, she was wearing a cupless bra with thin lace straps circling her C-cup breasts.
"Good morning, ma'am," I said as I casually reached behind my back to removed my bra. Unconsciously, I rubbed the underside of my breasts. "What brings you into the office so early?"
There was a pause longer than I expected so I looked up as I stepped out of the thong pooled at my feet. She was watching me. "Well, Abby, I don't know except that Joe wanted all the VP's and Directors in by 7:30 for a quick meeting." She looked at her dainty watch on her wrist. I knew it was 7:15 as my routine was now pretty precise as I found the being early was good preparation time for the day and checking messages. I was now naked except for thigh-highs and heels which would be how I would be dressed for the day. I picked up my own satchel and purse, checked the stall to see I had what I needed, and walked with her to the glass doors. Inside, we parted ways. She wished me a good day but she watched me as if she suspected something was up. I wouldn't be surprised if she suspected Mr. Cornell wanted a meeting to give the VP's and Directors a heads-up announcement of his choice but I saw no reason why she would suspect it was me. I wound my way through the desks in the open office as she made her way to the outside wall where her enclosed office was. As I came to my desk, I glanced at the corner office to find him standing in the doorway chatting with one of the VP's, both in well-tailored suits, but diverting his gaze as I looked in his direction. I glanced the other way to see Ms. Benson standing in her doorway watching the very brief exchange. She smiled and nodded. Oops.
I had lost track of the executive meeting or anything else for that matter. I heard and peripherally was aware of the increasing hum of activity in the office the closer it came to being 8:00. I heard Mary's greeting as she passed by my desk for hers and I responded, then glanced up at her with a smile and did a double take. She was wearing heels but was without stockings. Stockings were all we could wear. I leaned back in my chair and asked her.
She looked embarrassed. "I visited my parents for the weekend. By the time I got back last night, I was too tired to hand wash stockings." She considered me for a moment, then, "You must have a drawer full of stockings. Kneeling on the floor really does a number on stockings and I'm not on my knees even close to as much as you."
I laughed, "I hear you, girl. I've thought about going without them and saving them for certain days but... heck, it's about all we can wear." We both laughed. The idea was absurd even after the time I've been with the company on this floor.
Then I heard Sara's voice, "Every woman here feels the same way." We looked up, wondering how long she had been standing there. "Abby, Pam wants to see us for a moment." I nodded, shrugged at Mary, rose and followed her. Along the way, she quietly said, "Congratulations. Pam just told me."
I softly replied back, "You know, already?" She nodded. "I'm worried how the other two will react. I like them both."
She pointed to Mr. Cornell's office, "They were called in to meet with Mr. Cornell right at 8:00. From the looks of it, you don't need to worry."
I looked over to the corner office. The other two candidates were leaving his office. They both scanned the large room, spotted me, and both gave me thumbs up. I wondered why they were pleased NOT to get the job? The meeting with Ms. Benson was quick. She wanted to offer her congratulations and to reinforce how unique the opportunity was. Mr. Cornell had never used a personal assistant in the past, favoring to use one of those of the other VP's. It was clear what the position might be like as a result but it was felt he could be quite demanding and his schedule chaotic. They apparently saw a different man than I have. She and Sara went over my assigned work to identify what work I had to complete. There was one project effort I was too close to finishing to pass on to someone else. I agreed and confirmed I could be done with that in a matter of hours if I focused on it. Ms. Benson scanned her notes and nodded to Sara to make that work. She would confirm the schedule with Mr. Cornell and he would define the transition schedule. There was to be a formal announcement at 9:00. He wasn't wasting time, I thought.
Almost like she read my mind, Ms. Benson said, "Funny, after all this time of not having one, it's like he can't wait to have you identified and relocated outside his office." She looked at me quizzically, "All of us on his staff only found out his decision this morning, many of us getting a meeting announcement for early. When did you find out?"
"Friday, ma'am."
"And you kept it quiet. Something you had to think about, I suppose." I didn't tell her I found out surprised Friday night after dinner at his house after his wife pleaded with me to accept.
At 9:00 on the dot, Mr. Cornell strode out into the large room and stood in the center. He had everyone's attention immediately. He made the announcement, all eyes quickly turned to me as he asked for me to join him. Mary was shocked, "I thought you didn't apply." I told her I hadn't and said we'd talk later.
He handled everything perfectly. He acknowledged the thought that I hadn't applied and that my name had risen in the search despite that. It was his personal appeal that I had agreed. Well, I thought, your wife's personal appeal, to be honest. He led me to his office and sat on the edge of his desk. I stood before him. "Are you still okay with this, Abby? Maybe I should have asked you that before the announcement."
We both laughed. "I'm very sure, sir. I'm excited."
He nodded and let out a deep breath. "The truth is, Abby, this position isn't going to be like the one you've had but you know that. You were focused on projects before, this will be a jumble every day like my day is. Some project work, customers happy and not, stock prices and shareholders, the Board of Directors, suppliers, plant functioning, staffing issues... you name it. And, it will change as I pull back from project involvement, much to the relief of those working the projects, I am sure." He chuckled as a recognition of the issues he has probably caused by his hands-on approach to things. He identified what to expect in the way of working together. Mostly, he didn't know. We would work it out but tonight, after everyone was out (the nudity thing), my new desk would be setup. It would be larger and more gadgets: laptop for mobility, tablet for even more mobility, smart phone, etc. and all synced (somehow, he said) to his. I was getting the feeling we'd be joined at the hip and he confirmed the feeling. "It hadn't occurred to me, Abby, but I'm afraid this is going to mean you are getting dressed and undressed several times a day as we go to meetings throughout the building and outside. I didn't think of that."
I smiled demurely, "That's okay, sir. I imagined you might enjoy watching me." I had the sense we were done. I turned to leave but he called out.
"By the way, Abby... I understand your remaining assignment will be completed this morning?" I nodded. "Good, I've let the Senior Staff, VP's and Directors, know that you'll be available all afternoon."
I turned to him and flushed. All afternoon. "Of course, sir. Whatever I can do."
Then he smiled, "And, you won't be getting much work of any kind done tomorrow. I've also let the word out that tomorrow you will be available to the entire room." He watched me carefully. My God... the entire room in one day. That's like a prolonged gang bang. "We'll get started then on Wednesday." A day and a half of fucking. If I had any thought that working directly for him would limit my availability, it was gone. I smiled, though, as I turned to return to my desk. Not that I minded at all.
The afternoon began with lunch at a nice restaurant with the VP's and Directors with Mr. Cornell. After lunch and after getting undressed for the second time in the day, I re-entered the office and found many eyes on me as everyone understood what this afternoon and tomorrow would entail for me as if it was some form of right-of-passage. I knew, though, nothing like this had happened before.
I glanced around the outside walls of office and found Mr. Peterson signaling me. I knew what that meant and diverted to my desk for the tube of lubrication I had there. Mary watched my approach and pulling the tube from my desk drawer.
She was smiling, "Mr. Peterson?" I nodded. "Girl, you are going to be so sore by tomorrow night." I just smiled, flipped the tube in my hand, bent over slightly and shook my breasts, and winked. She exclaimed, "You really are such a slut." She was chuckling. A tease. As I turned to wind my way through the desks to Mr. Peterson's office, a thought pressed for recognition: she was teasing but... might she be right? I smiled widely. Yeah, it isn't just the exhibitionism I've found I enjoy so much. I just plain like being fucked. Could there be a better job for me?
I rapped on his door jam, "Mr. Peterson, sir? Is there something you need me for?" I coyly asked him.
He simply turned in his chair to the side. It was all the indication I needed. I placed the lubrication on his desktop, walked around the side and knelt at his knees. I unfastened his belt and pants, tugged on his waistband for him to raise his hips and took them past his hips. His semi-hard cock lay on his thigh barely exposed below his shirt tail. I pushed his shirt tail up his stomach and leaned into him, one hand holding his cock up as I licked the underside before taking the head into my mouth. While I sucked and licked his quickly hardening cock, he talked to me.
He ended with, "So glad you got that job. I think you're the only woman who gives anal, aren't you?" I nodded. To best of my knowledge, or anyone elses, I was the only one and that was since starting at the company. "You being a part of the Executive group might mean I can tap that ass of yours a little more often without feeling guilty."
I pulled my mouth off his cock. I stroked it as I looked up at him and responded, "Of course, sir. I'm pleased I can provide for your desires."
He smiled, then, "And speaking of desires..."
I turned to reach for the lubrication and smiled back at him when he gave my ass a sharp smack. After lubing myself and him, I stood before him wondering how he wanted to do it this time. He was the one man who I could count on wanting anal and we had done it in a variety positions. Since he didn't move from the chair, I turned my back to him and eased toward his lap. I held my ass cheeks apart and relied on him to guide his cock to that hole. It hit too far back and I eased up slightly for him to align his cock blindly. When I felt it against my puckered hole, I applied downward pressure enough to trap it in place, then more pressure for it to begin opening me and stretching the constrictive sphincter. I gasped and sighed as the sphincter opened slowly but steadily to my slow pressure down. I moaned and he groaned as the head drove past the tight muscle into my ass. I stayed in place for a few moments, restricting my movements to a rotation of my hips without deeper penetration until I felt the muscles relax. Then, I sank down several inches bringing another groan from him. I rose up and sank down to nearly take his entire seven inches into me. The next rise and fall did it and I sat on his thighs rotating my hips to stimulate his cock while that tight chamber and stretched muscles responded. Of course, since Mr. Cornell Saturday night, anal hasn't been quite the same issue. In fact, he had taken my ass another time Sunday morning before I left, much to the delight of Mrs. Cornell as she watched and teased my body.
I began fucking on the cock and used my own hands and fingers to further stimulate my pussy, clit, and nipples. I fucked him like that for many minutes, then abruptly got up off his cock and leaned over the desk. He immediately followed suit and plunged his throbbing cock into my gaping hole. Doing that shift without indication from him is purely amusement on my part. By that point, the man will do whatever in order to get back into a hole for more fucking. He may have the power in the office and the men may have me naked but, at those moments, I can have absolute power.
Bent over the desk with him plowing into my ass, he had the leverage and became the aggressor. I pressed back toward him but otherwise enjoyed him fucking me. His hard thrusts caused my hanging breasts to swing wildly. He leaned over me and grasped a breast, trapping it as the other continued to dance to an unknown rhythm. I braced myself against his thrusts and his upper body on my back. But soon, I could feel his cock twitch in my tight sleeve, I felt it swell and pulse, and heard his increasing grunting and groaning. I slipped a hand underneath to strum my clit and pussy, my intention to join him in his imminent climax. When he came, I felt his seed wash inside me as he pressed his cock deeply and my orgasm crashed right after, my anal muscles squeezing and spasming around him as if milking his cock of cum.
I dropped to the desktop and his body followed along with me. For several moments, that was how we struggled to recover. When he slowly, frustratingly pulled out, I felt emptiness and the cool air-conditioned air of the office seep inside my gaping, cum soaked asshole. I gave a shudder and turned to half lie, half sit on the desk top. He had collapsed back onto his chair.
"I don't know what it is... but... you somehow... make this feel like the first time... each time."
I stood up, leaned over him, gave him a kiss on the lips, and said with a mischievous smile, "I intend to please, sir, but every woman has her secrets."
I picked up the lubrication and turned for the door. I stopped before leaving. "Will I be seeing you soon, sir?"
"You can count on that." I smiled and left his office. I started past the next VP's office when I heard, "Abby, can I see you?" I smiled. That was how the afternoon went. Three VP's (men) and four Directors (one woman, Ms. Benson). Cock and pussy. Then I leaned into the final office doorway.
"Mr. Cornell, sir."
He looked up and smiled. "You having fun, Abby?"
"Oh, yes sir, Mr. Cornell." I giggled. It reminded me of Mrs. Cornell.
"Abby, I think you should refer to me a little less formally if we are to be working so closely together."
"Yes, sir, Mr. Cornell." He looked at me sternly. Okay, he was serious. I was leaking cum from several holes including some on my breast and my mouth was slick from Ms. Benson's just achieved orgasm, and he was commenting on what I should call him. "Okay, sir... how about... Mr. C?" I stood in front of his desk as I pulled up my stockings and straightened them. "I can't call you Joe, sir. It wouldn't be respectful."
"Okay... we'll work on that." He studied me and my body. "Was it a rough afternoon, Abby?"
"It was a very good afternoon, sir," I responded with some tiredness showing through but still with enthusiasm. "It appeared you staff was..." another giggle "... was eager to congratulate me on the job."
He smiled. I could see it in his eyes as he looked at my used body. "Is there something you want, Abby?"
"Very much, sir."
His smile grew bigger. It was all a tease, of course. We both knew we'd fuck just like the others and as a prelude to what our new working arrangement would include. No longer would our times together at the office be restricted to after work when others were gone. I moved around the side of his desk, like I had done for so many of the other executives, went to my knees and prepared myself for the cock I had been thinking about even while sucking and fucking the others.
I opened his slacks and worked his semi-hard cock out. Even flaccid his cock was bigger and holding it in my hand my mouth seemed to water in anticipation. I locked my eyes on his as I licked up the length of it, then back down the side, and back up the other side. I gave him a very quick smile before turning my head to take the head of his cock between my lips and suck, swirling my tongue around the bulbous helmet, and gently nipping it with my teeth. I pushed down a few inches, pulled back up and licked around the head more. When I took it back into my mouth the next time, I pushed down and up several times as I worked more than half into my mouth and to the entrance to my throat. I pulled back up, licked it as I focused on my next actions, slid my mouth over and down his cock, back an inch, and down further until I had his cock head in my throat. I pulled back an inch, again, and pushed down further to take more of his thick cock into my throat. I felt it touch the point where the nasal passage was blocked, concentrating on relaxing and not panicking. I pulled up, opening the nasal passage, getting some air, then back down taking more.
When I pulled off, I still hadn't managed to bury my nose in his pubes but I was getting closer. Practice. It was what I said to Mrs. C. It was what I did at home with the cock dildo I purchased on-line. I was going to do this for him. Practice and time. I would.
I pressed down and down. I was almost there. Mere inches... maybe not just a couple but still getting so much closer. And, he noticed, too.
"Ooohhh... so... close... ohhh, Abby... that's... feels sooooo... good."
I pulled back gasping. His cock and my lips were covered in my saliva. "Which hole, sir? Which hole can I have your cum in this time?"
"My choice, then? You don't care whether it is pussy, ass, or throat?"
"Always your choice, sir," I quickly responded. "Others may have me, sir, because it is the way of the office. But you are the one I truly desire to satisfy in every way you imagine."
He stroked my cheek as I knelt before him, my breasts heaving, no longer from catching my breath but in excitement and anticipation. I had been fucked repeatedly, I had orgasmed multiple times, but this was the man and cock that truly filled me and satisfied me. So, I watched him in anticipation of what he would choose. Where would he fuck me this time?

"Pussy, then. I had your ass yesterday morning, didn't I?" I nodded, rose, sat up on his desktop, and lay back with my knees and feet raised, my messy pussy exposed and opened for him. He stood, let his pants drop to his feet, and guided his cock to my pussy, up and down my slit to coat the tip, then to my hole where he pressed forward. He slid several inches in, pulled back, then pressed nearly all of his 11 inches into me, my well used pussy giving him plenty of lubrication and loosening. Even with the previous fucking, though, his cock opened me more and I moaned at the feeling of his cock filling me. As he began slowly fucking me with long strokes, "Kind of obscene, isn't it? Talking so casually about which of your holes I would fill this time?" His eyes were watching me as he continued to use long, smooth, and easy strokes of his cock into me. I continued to moan, relishing in the feeling. He leaned over, kissed each nipple, then kissed my lips and our tongues probed each other's mouths.
He became more urgent in his fucking. Minutes later he was slamming into me harder and faster. My body shook with each impact of his hips into mine. My breasts moved wildly on my chest. I looked into his eyes which were fixed on mine. I squeezed my vaginal muscles, using the practice of holding Ben Wa balls inside and squeezing on them as if using a stress-relieving ball in the hand. He sighed and moaned as I squeezed, released, and squeezed. His face was past smiling, though, fully intent on the pleasure that was rising higher and higher within him. Me, too. His cock felt sooooo good. But he HAD to cum. That was the reason for the clenching of my muscles. My pleasure wouldn't be complete if he didn't cum, too.
I felt his cock swell inside me, twitch and jerk, and pulse as his cum rose through his shaft and my back arched as my orgasm crashed through me at the feeling of his climax beginning. I gasped and moaned and pleaded with him to fill me with his cum, something that was irreversible by the moment the words fell from my mouth. He rammed hard and deep into me, our pelvises crushing together, and his cum shot hot and thick into my pussy.
He leaned over me, my arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him tight against my body. I needed his body against me, even his clothed upper body against my nakedness... I needed it. We kissed, we panted, we gasped at the last remnants of our orgasms ebbed from our bodies.
Only then did we realize the time. I needed to hurry to be dressed and off the floor by the time the workers were scheduled to bring furniture and equipment for assembling my new office. I rushed to my old desk as he began pulling himself together. I took a quick shower, bypassing makeup, and was padding barefoot to the stall I use when he came out of the office area. As I finished drying, he stood nearby.
"Everything okay, sir?"
"Absolutely beautiful... wonderful." I smiled. "Abby... this past weekend..."
I jumped in, "The past weekend was wonderful, sir."
"Samantha really likes you. She had a lot of fun and VERY much enjoyed the times you two had. She worried, though, she inserted herself too much in something that is a company situation."
I turned to him in stockings, thong, and bra. I considered him. He was serious. I stepped up to him, reached up on tip-toes, and lightly kissed him on the lips. "Sir, would you give that to Mrs. C for me? Please tell her that she is special, I felt it immediately. Do you know she warned me you were going to offer the position to me?" He shook his head. "Or, that she convinced me to accept it?" Another shake. "As I told you, I was afraid to apply because of my limited experience but she argued the job would be more about who you could trust and work with than experience. She argued that I had already shown I was that person. I accepted her comments because for her to have any knowledge of what had transpired between us had to come from you. I am inspired and emboldened by the obvious love and respect in your relationship. That was why I accepted. I trusted her opinion and your sharing with her. I mean, I would be the woman who would be naked with you all day and be fucking and sucking you. How could I argue with a wife who trusted her man like that? Then, I felt she and I bonded. I truly like her as a person independent of your wife or the wife of my boss. Tell her, sir."
The next morning I was curious to see what they had done for me for a workspace. It was going to be a day like no others but I arrived early, quickly stripped to heels. I purposely left the stockings off. There was no pretense today. Today, I was just a toy for the office. I walked directly to Mr. C's corner and found a larger than normal, gleaming, hardwood desk with executive chair and a guest chair on the side. The desk was backed up to the frosted glass wall of his office just to the side of the doorway. On the desk was a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, and new smartphone. I couldn't imagine needing so much connectivity. There was also an office phone. One of the lights was blinking. The message light. I picked up the handset, hoping this phone would function like the one I had on the other desk. I pushed the button to retrieve messages. 'You have one new message... blah, blah.' Another button, 'Abby, dear, this is Samantha. Joe just told me after we made love what you told him and...' a giggle '... what your day was like and what tomorrow... well today when you get this... will be like. I do hope you won't be too sore.' Another giggle. I do enjoy those innocent giggles. 'I want to thank you, dear. Not just for what you told him but for accepting the position. I just know you're a perfect fit... oh, no...' another giggle '... oh... you know what I mean.' I put the handset down smiling.
I heard a muffled 'ding' of the elevator and looked over. It was still early. I saw Ms. Benson and Mr. Peterson exit along with the floor IT guy. I saw the two executives move to the right down the changing area toward the showers and sinks. Interesting, so she has clothed men talking to her as she gets undressed, too. The IT guy, Jeff, dropped his case at his desk at the front, digging out a few items, and bee-lining it to me.
His eyes scanned my nakedness as I stood behind the new desk, something all women on the floor quickly became very used to and desensitized us to when men look at us outside the office in the process.
"Morning, Abby."
"Jeff."
"Mr. Cornell said you usually get in early so I took a chance you would today, too." He scanned the desk. "I was surprised everything came in yesterday. I got it all setup for you last night but there are a few things we need to go over."
I nodded. Besides looking he always seemed kind of shy, maybe a 'tech-guy' personality thing. I had made a point of approaching and availing myself to him, as a result, and it seemed to relax him around me even if he still couldn't quite bring himself to approach me for sex. So, I made the move myself, again.
"You know what's happening today, right?" He nodded, maybe a bit embarrassed. He was being professional and I destroyed that focus. "Will you be my first?" He looked at me questioningly. "If you need to show me things..." I pointed to my chair. He looked at the chair, my nakedness, and finally my eyes. I stopped him as he began moving to the chair, opened his belt and pants, then settled him in the chair. He was already hard. No surprise there. I always felt he walked around with a hard-on, not having the confidence to approach one of the naked women he worked around which was why I went out of my way for him. Mary had started doing the same after she asked about it. He didn't need the extra stimulation but I knelt down and began licking and sucking his cock. I was familiar with how my body reacted here, that my pussy lubricated the moment I entered the elevator off the lobby. But, even so, sucking him would provide a bit more lubrication for initial penetration for the day.
He was quickly moaning as I sucked his cock deep into my mouth. I pulled my mouth off, stood to kiss him on the lips, turned around to reach between my legs, and settled my pussy over his cock. He gasped as the head made penetration and my warm, moist pussy enveloped his cock. After a couple up and down motions, I was sitting on his thighs. With our joint effort, we awkwardly rolled the chair up to the desk, just that action of movement causing him to gasp. I might need to pay attention so he lasts through the time he needed to explain things.
It was pretty weird. Always before sex in the office had been a focus on that activity separated from work activity. This time, I rose and fell over his cock as he talked, reached around me to use the mouse or touch pad to show me something, having me input passwords and recording them separately for inclusion in a locked file on my smartphone later. All this was happening as more and more people were arriving in the office including Mr. C who smiled widely as he recognized how I was being trained. I learned the PC and the laptop were fully synced so regardless of which I was using it would be same documents updated when they were both connected to the network. The tablet could be synced to just those documents were needed on it at any time. My new smartphone would be connected to Mr. C's so we would share calendar, reminders, and phone calls as he wished.
Jeff was the first to cum inside me but not the source of my first orgasm. After he left with quite a pleased look about him, I stepped into Mr. C's office. "Sir?" He was on the phone but waved me in. He got off the phone in somewhat of a hurry on seeing me. "Sir, I was wondering... this is all so new... should I knock or... what?"
He chuckled, "Abby, you are my life line from now on. You are synced to my life here in the office, right?" I nodded. "No knocking." He thought for a moment. "Okay... maybe if the door is closed. But how often does that happen?"
"Not often, sir."
"Here at the office you are my connection, my stability, the one I am really going to lean on and rely on. Here, you are going to be like Samantha is for me at home."
I blushed, "Sir... I'm not sure Mrs. C would appreciate that analogy."
"Bull. It happens to be what she predicted last night when we talked about you."
"How much do you tell her, sir?"
"Samantha? About you? Everything. We have no secrets, Abby. I don't want you thinking that something happening here should be kept from her." He paused as his eyes travelled over my body. If it didn't happen dozens of times a day, I might blush. "By the way, Samantha wants a call from you tonight. You have her cell number, right?" I nodded. "When I asked, she told me to mind my own business that it was 'girl talk'. I hope you don't mind. I think she might be a bit concerned about how you hold up today. And, to that point..." he pointed out into the large office space. I nodded, took a breath, pinched each nipple to return them to erect, and turned to the door.
I stepped out of his office, looking longingly at my new desk I might not see much of all day, then became very aware of the people looking my way. Mostly men, of course. The women were more discrete, probably because they too felt what it was like to have leering eyes riveted on them periodically. What a strange way to work, but strangely it did work.
The closest one, of course, got my attention immediately. He was one of the senior members of the group and he waved to the side at someone. I glanced over and knew immediately. These two had double penetrated me numerous times since I gave up my ass and it became known I actually enjoyed anal. The one I was close to grabbed a visitor chair without arms, lowered his pants and sat down. He was already hard. No surprise, these two probably had this planned since arriving and had been texting about it ever since. Since I was already naked and very ready after fucking Jeff without cumming, I straddled him, eased his cock into my ready pussy and began fucking him while his friend made his way to us from the other side. When he arrived, I leaned into the one I was fucking, reached behind and spread my ass cheeks. How lady-like could that look? Before I felt cock, his finger spread cool lubrication gel over my asshole and pressed inside. These guys knew the drill so I hadn't been concerned but it did remind me to retrieve my own tube from my bag before wandering too far.
As his cock pressed against my asshole, I gasped as my sphincter began to stretch. Like yesterday, it spoke to how constricting the sphincter was. After taking Mr. C in the ass several times over the weekend, it still was a tight fit for any cock trying to enter... at least so far.
As his cock pushed past the sphincter, the other guy gasped and groaned at the feeling of tightening of my pussy around him. I put my hand back to hold the one in my ass for a moment so the muscles could adjust, then released him. When they both began fucking me, the one in pussy being the more restricted, I quickly rose in arousal. As they fucked in and out of my two adjoining holes, my mind wandered to an obscene thought... what would it be like to be double penetrated with one of them being Mr. C's big cock? I pushed the fantasy away to focus on these two. And, they were good. I remained essentially immobile while they did the fucking. Two cocks sawing in and out of chambers separated by a thin membrane of tissue. The stimulation of nerve ending in ass and pussy were shooting back and forth between the two and by other nerves to my clit and the connected g-spot. I love being fucked. I love anal. And, double penetration stimulates me like I never imagined.
In moments, another cock appeared. My face had sagged on the one guy's shoulder when I felt something on my cheek. I turned numbly to find a cock head inches away. My mouth opened without consideration to accept the cock pressing at me. The time with Jeff had been casual and easy, now this. From a casual fuck to air-tight. I felt hands on my breasts, soft hands, female hands, but the person was behind my head.
The guy in my ass came first and the one in my mouth pulled out to take his place. I turned my head to the woman fondling my breast. The woman who wasn't picked for Mr. C's PA position. She leaned down to my ear and whispered, "I applied for the position because I thought I should, not because I really wanted it. I was relieved when you got it. It was too intimidating. I don't know how you do it. I know you will do great." She leaned down and kissed me. "Come find me. I'd love to 69 with you." I smiled as I was being pummeled by these guys and nodded.
Then I heard, "I feel the same way." I turned to find the guy. "Congratulations, Abby." He then pressed his cock to my lips. I opened them and was air-tight, again.
I orgasmed just before the guy in my pussy. My orgasmic convulsing pussy may have set him off. He remained in place as the guy in my ass continued to fuck me and in the process remained semi-hard. When the guy in my ass came, the second in my ass, he pulled out and I stood off the other cock. The one who had been in my mouth pulled me several desks away and bent me over his desk to penetrate me from behind. A woman I only recognized was already lying on it with her legs open. I braced myself on the edge of the desk and lowered my mouth to her exposed pussy with the guy fucking into me. I licked and sucked her pussy and clit then added fingers to probe her pussy and stimulate her g-spot and clit as the cock in my own pussy was ramming into me. The guy leaned over me to capture a swinging breast to maul and to twist the nipple. The woman climaxed as I sucked on her clit while furiously strumming her g-spot with two fingers in her pussy. Soon after, the guy dumped his cum into my pussy. I was so close to orgasm I believed I was going to join them but just as I felt it rise to the peak, he pulled out.
With a frustrated moan of disappointment, I stood and looked for the next. I was tempted to strum my own pussy to cum but resisted. My eyes look for the next fuck and he was right in front of me. A young man I only casually knew stood up. He did something quite different, he led me to an open area and lay on the floor after lowering his pants. He was already hard and I began to think this might be the way of the day. I straddled him on the floor without hesitation, sinking down over his cock easily with the cum already coating me. I began rising and dropping over him intent on his climax and my own. I was curious how many orgasms might be possible but I also anticipated I might lose track quickly. I was focused on fucking him, my head down in that focus, when suddenly someone was in front of me and it wasn't pushing a cock into my face which was the surprise. Mary was right in front of me and she leaned toward me and kissed me with intensity. I looked down and she was, obviously, sitting over the man's face.
She smiled broadly when we broke the kiss, "You're right again, no reason why we naked females can't push our desires, too." She was rubbing her pussy over the man's face. I laughed. This was so not Mary. She added, "I'm going to miss you so much."
As I continued to fuck up and down, I took her face in my hands and kissed her. Then, "I'm not that far away. But...what I would really like, Mary... call me. Be more than a work friend. We don't have to be just the office." Hugged me tight as she continued to grind her pussy into the man's mouth. What a way to firm up a friendship.
The morning continued that way, just as Mr. C had envisioned it. Two more pussy eating, another double penetration, and two more pussies and it was close enough to noon to call for a break. Most went for lunch, anyway, either in the break room, their desks in groups, or out to a nearby cafe or restaurant. Me... I kicked off my heels and went into the showers. I cleaned up, then sank to the floor with the hot water raining down on me. I hadn't noticed her standing at the entrance to the shower room.
"Will this be too much?" Sara asked. She was dressed, ready to go out for something to eat presumably. "You want to join a few of us?"
I shook my head. "No, ma'am. Thank you, though. I have some protein bars in my bag. I appreciate it, though."
I dried off, worked my hair but skipped the makeup, found my heels, and walked into Mr. C's office. "Anything you need done before this starts up, again, sir?"
He looked up and smiled, then pointed at a chair. "Sit, Abby. Relax for a while. How are you doing? Too much?"
I chuckled. "Sara asked the same thing. No, sir. I'm discovering I have an even larger appetite for sex than I imagined. You may have unknowingly hired yourself a slut." I followed that with a nervous giggle. Was that the kind of thing you admitted to your boss even if you were fucking him?
He leaned back and studied me. "Not unknowingly, dear. Samantha and I agreed, we think it is just one of the truly charming things about you. You have an innocence that comes off you even as you may be oozing sensuality." He smiled at me. It was the same smile I found directed to his wife and me over the weekend. It was the smile that told me he like me as me and not because I was his naked personal assistant. "Or, as you just called it, slutty. This was Samantha's idea built off your comment that you couldn't be restricted. You were correct, of course. Just another thing about you, being very intuitive about people and their reactions."
"Mrs. C? Her idea for me to be gangbanged through the day? So, when I call her tonight, I can blame her for soreness."
He laughed. "Yes, you can. Of course, she might offer to come to you to provide soothing massage to your abused holes." I flushed at the mental imagery. My nipples firmed and he noticed. "She is quite taken by you, too." I blushed at how obvious my physical response had been.

I stood and walked around the side of his desk. "Sir, may I suck you?" He looked up at me, smiled, and turned his chair. As I knelt before him and opened his slacks and take hold of his long, soft cock, I wondered what it was that after all the fucking that morning and knowing all the fucking in the afternoon, I felt this desire, this longing to make love to him through his cock. Mrs. C had identified it during the weekend and had encouraged it. She, of course, felt the special nature of the man and she recognized the relationship between him and me and she welcomed it. The two of us, as she put it, could do wonderful things for him in support and guidance. My expressed request and his response could have been surprising but my request was only heartfelt, not manipulative. His response was understanding, accepting and not dominating. I had no idea what any of this meant. I knew, though, it was going to be an interesting journey.
His response to my tongue, lips, and mouth was quick. I soon had 11" of hard cock to make love to and I did. At times, it was slow, at other times it was fast, hard, and urgent. After many minutes and the sounds of the office becoming busy, again, I raised up to better align my mouth and throat to his rigid rod. I pushed my mouth down over it, taking inches into my throat, pulling back and breathing through my nose and pressing back down a little further. Over and over I did that, each time taking a bit more down my throat stretched by the width and thickness of him.
He stroked the side of my head and face, "God... that feels... so... amazing." He gasped, sighed, and moaned. "You almost... have it... all. I can't... believe... you... are getting... so close."
My eyes told me I was inches from pressing my nose into him. But not today. I pulled back and off, gasping, my hands both grasping his cock and stroking two-fisted up and down it as I gulped down air. "I will... sir. Some day... you'll... shoot... directly down... my throat." He started flexing his hips and body going tense. I leaned back down while continuing a two-fisted stroking while taking the head into my mouth and sucking like a vacuum. He came in great spurts of cum that forced me to gulp noisily to take it all.
I licked him clean and teasingly licked my lips. He stood and I assisted him in dressing. I turned at the door. He was watching me. I lifted my breasts and kissed each nipple. "You know what we haven't done, sir?" He looked with a smile that acknowledged something sexy was to follow. "I suspect you'd enjoy a titty-fuck." I blew him a kiss, turned without waiting for a response, and walked out into the open room to begin the afternoon segment of the day.
The afternoon was much like the morning. Less anal. Definitely less anal. There really weren't that many of the men who sought anal. There were some who would do it as part of a double penetration but Mr. C, Mr. Peterson, and a very few others were alone in actually initiating it. Sara was a welcome respite as where the other women until a man would come up and fuck me while I ate pussy.
Mary grabbed me late in the afternoon and pulled me out the glass doors and turned for the showers. She stripped, kicking off her heels and rolling down her stockings, then pulling me into the showers. She turned on one on the wall and another on a post, turning both heads up to fall on the same spot on the floor. She laid down on the wet floor and pulled me over her face. I happily joined her for a 69. The shower was creative since the they were for the women and that would keep us free of interference. We enjoyed a peaceful mutual pussy eating fest to mutual orgasms.
It was close enough to quiting time for most of the people so I dried off, located my heels, and made my way to Mr. C's office. I stopped at my desk for the lubrication I left there earlier and stepped into his office. As I did, I was spreading the gel over my breast but mostly on the insides of them. He looked up, saw what I was doing, and seemed mesmerized by the sheen left by the gel. I could tell by his face that he was instantly horny and probably instantly rock hard. Just the way I like an 11" cock.
He motioned me over and I confidently walked right up to his knees as he turned his chair to face me. His hand went between my thighs and I opened them further for him. As his fingers gently caressed my pussy just cleaned by Mary's tongue and lips and the shower, he looked up.
"How was your office celebration, dear? Are you sore from all your fun?"
I smiled. The many memorable images of the day's activities flashed behind my eyes. It ws quite a celebration, indeed. And very much fun. "Not at the moment, sir. I suspect the soreness will come later. Certainly by tomorrow."
He slipped a finger into my hole and his thumb moved to my clit. I was wrong. My clit was already tender and still engorged but I stood still without reaction and enjoyed that he was touching me.
"I see you were serious about the titty-fuck."
I flushed. I was so ready to please him. "Have you ever before, sir?" He shook his head. He inserted a second finger into my hole and I unconsciously squatted slightly on his hand. He smiled at the reaction and a third finger easily slipped in.
"I do so enjoy your body, Abby." I flushed. God, how I wanted to cum by him, his cock, his fingers, anything. But my intention was to make him cum by something new. "You know I tell Samantha everything." It wasn't even a question. He told me that before. But I nodded. "She'd very much like to hear what you do for me, how you give me your body, how I am able to use your body. You are quite the woman, Abby. I always suspected Samantha tolerated what happens in the office and that was part of the reason I restricted my activities. But you... you she actually encourages me by her questions and her prodding. You made quite the impression on her over the weekend. None of that was planned, of course. I was just going to offer you the job. But something happened between the two of you. And, the rest... well... the rest." He gazed at me, "Are you sure you don't mind her involvement?"
"I am positive, sir. I like Mrs. C very much. I enjoyed her... company and... well, the rest, as you said."
I knelt before him, pulling his fingers from my pussy in the process. I worked at his belt, clasp, and zipper. I had him stand and pulled his pants and underwear down hi legs. His hard cock sprang out as his underwear was pulled away and my eyes opened a little wider. After experiencing every other cock out there over the last two days, his was the one I longed for, anticipated, ached to have somehow. I had thought abou this, how this would be done. The first time for me, too.
First, though, as always, my lips parted and went to the shaft of hard flesh. My tongue traveled over one side, then the next. I took the head between my lips and sucked before taking more into my mouth, soon into my throat. I heard him moan and lost awareness of anything around us which could seem weird in an office environment late in the day but our strange office conditioned me to focus, focus on my work when there were the sounds of sex around, focus on sex when there were others around doing work.
With his cock slicked by my saliva and the insides of my breasts slicked by the lubricant, I rose high on my knees, lifted my breasts and trapped his cock between them. I moved up and down with his cock trapped between my breasts and he saw the action that would be easier for him and he began thrusting his hips as if fucking one of my holes. Soon, his fucking became more aggressive... as if really fucking my holes.
With each thrust, he began to moan more and more. I lowered my head, my chin to my chest so that at the top of each thrust his cock head slid over my tongue and into my mouth for a quick suck. The feeling for me was strangely erotic though not terribly stimulating but this was for him, like giving a blow job. It was for his pleasure and for the experience of something new and different. His thrusts became urgent, fast, and powerful. I recognized it and the sounds for the pending climax they were announcing. I squeezed my breasts tighter, my mouth open and tongue out but I occasionally looked up at him, too. His eyes were closed and he was lost in the act of fucking and his climax rushing to overtake him. I focused on the cock head as it thrust up from between my breasts to my mouth, then retreated to be lost, hidden for a moment between my breasts. When he came, he continued to fuck wildly. His cock spurted streams of cum. The first one shot into my face, some into my mouth, the second was consumed between my breasts, and the third flew into my left eye, my forehead and scalp. He continued to thrust as the last of his semen leaked out.
He collapsed back into his chair and I followed him, taking his cock into my mouth and sucking the remnants off, then licking up and down the length to clean it of the cum smeared onto it from my cum-soaked breasts.
I sat back on my heels and asked him if he liked it.
"Wow... I really came."
I wiped a finger under my eyes, pulled the cum there to my lips, "I noticed, sir." We both laughed. He leaned forward and kiss my lips with his cum on them. He commented how much his wife was going to enjoy hearing about this. I smiled.

CHAPTER 7: MRS. C

"How are you doing, sir?" I had just walked into Mr. C's office and took a seat in one of the visitor chairs in front of his desk.

"You tell me, Abby. How am I doing today?"

"Pretty well, sir." I scanned the tablet resting on my bare thigh. "We look to be ahead of schedule on reports and replies. I thought your meeting downtown and your meeting downstairs went well. And, you only have one meeting remaining, that is a video meeting with the west coast at 4:00 our time." After a moment of silence, I looked up. "Sir?" He was leaning back in his chair with a pleasant smile on his face.

"Sorry, Abby, just a lecherous old man enjoying his assistant. But, if we're ahead at all, it has more to do with your efforts."

I closed the tablet and set it on the edge of his desk. I ignored the comment. It was, after all, my job. "Well, sir, you're not lecherous, you're appreciative... and thank you, sir... and you are definitely not old. Some people may seem old at 51 but not you, sir."

He shifted his eyes from my bare body and looked out the door still holding the 'appreciative' smile. "I like it, Abby. It was a great idea of yours."'

In the month or so since I took the position of his PA, I had not only filled the position fully, like his big cock filled my holes, but I had suggested several modifications to the office rules. Besides the increased pay for providing sex in the office (if we thought about that too hard, it could cause me to think we were just a bunch of skilled, educated call-girls so it isn't thought about too hard), an allowance was added for stockings which are quickly ruined by being on our knees frequently during the day. Compared to the salary it was a minor addition but appreciated by all the women. But then I suggested a major change, this was to the dress standard for the women. It was a major a shift, and though he could have made the change on his own, he sought and get approval from his staff. Director level and higher women, like Ms. Benson, could be fully dressed in respect to their authority; manager level, like Sara, could cover their breasts, pussy, and ass with bra and panties. The rest of us would still remain exposed BUT we could add sheer lingerie like baby-dolls and covers as long as our bodies were fully on display.

"Thank you, sir. I think it was popular all around. The women appreciate the variety and I think the men find it appealing. Nudity all the time can become desensitizing, if you understand my meaning."

He smiled as his eyes moved from my face to my breasts to lower as I slowly and carelessly uncrossed and recrossed my legs. Today, I was fully naked, not even stockings and heels. The contrast from other days seemed to have had the effect I was hoping for.

I retrieved the tablet, opened it to check the time, found the 4:00 was an hour and a half, away. He interrupted me getting up, though. "What is your schedule like?" I told him I was just taking care of reports and revisions he had marked. "Good. I would like you to join me here for the 4:00 meeting." I assumed I would be off camera and expressed that to him. He smiled. He pointed under his desk.

I smiled broadly, stood, went around the side of his desk and leaned against him to kiss his head as I rubbed my bare breasts into the side of his face. I like those meetings.

I shook my head as I rounded my desk after leaving his office. I reached into my lower desk drawer for a sanitizing wipe and cleaned the seat of cum leaked from my pussy. I then grabbed a tissue and gave my pussy a swipe for good measure. As I began working on revisions for another report, my phone rang. I blankly looked at the office phone that didn't have a light blinking. It was my office cell. "Alliance Corporation, Abby Thomas speaking."

"Is this a bad time, dear?"

"No, Mrs. C, it's always good to talk to you." I looked back at the office phone. "I think Mr. C is available, though."

"No, I want you, dear. Joe goes on about how wonderful you are with words and structuring them. He says you can make his letters and comments sound like he actually knows something." I laughed and told her it was a huge exaggeration. "Yes, perhaps, but I think he was also serious. You know I am on several charity boards." I nodded dumbly. "I've been asked to give some fund-raising speeches and I'm terrified not only of public speaking but that my words will make any sense. Can you help me?" I asked by when and she said by tomorrow so she could practice.

I told her I was swamped, but then added, "Ma'am, send me what you have. I'll take a look at it tonight." She tried to protest but I insisted.

I went back into Mr. C's office a bit early for the video call. "Mrs. C called, sir."

"The speech?" I nodded. "I hope you don't mind. You really are very good at that kind of thing and she is so nervous AND she trusts what you say."

I stood alongside him at the desk and his hand casually settled on my bare butt, slid down and up the inside of my thigh. I parted my legs slightly, just enough for his fingers to tease my pussy. It was a casual, comfortable part of our interaction.

"It's about time for the call, sir." He looked at his computer monitor, saw the time and pushed his chair back from the desk. A smiled spread over my face as I crawled under his massive desk as he rose to undo his pants and lower them. He rolled his chair back in, his pants down past his knees and his long, thick, and flaccid cock lying between his thighs. I got myself comfortably in position with a hand holding his cock and my head between his spread thighs. I licked from his ball sack to the cock head on the underside.

"Remember, Abby, no sounds. If there is a period I can put it on mute, I will let you know." I assured him I knew. He added, "Yes, well... remember last time... you tried to take all of it down your throat and gagged. You banged your head against the bottom of the desk."

I giggled. "I remember, sir. You said others looked at each other wondering what that sound was. I'll be more careful, sir." It was a game. A teasing game. The idea was to keep him hard and throbbing through the call without actually cumming. It meant my paying attention to the changes from his cock and his hand touching my head if I got carried away. His climax after was amazing and guaranteed the need of a shower for me.

It was a tricky thing for me. One of the things I learned about myself working in the office was how much I truly enjoyed sucking cock, the different sizes and shapes and the different tastes. Mr. C's just took the experience to a whole different level for me. Sure, part of that was the size but an equal part was the man it was attached to. A few times at his home on a weekend day I could lie on the couch with him as he watched some sporting event: golf, baseball, football, whatever. My head would be on his abdomen and his cock in my mouth, my hand and fingers playing over the shaft and his balls. Mrs. C would roam in and out of the room (not really a sports fan) and occasionally sit next to my butt. As I lazily sucked her husband, she would just as casually caress my body which was usually naked when I was with them. There was little difference between the office and their home: I was generally undressed to some extent and freely gave sexual favors to either or both of them at any moment. Under the desk was entirely different: not at all comfortable and his cumming wasn't intended.

I didn't pay attention to the meeting. If there was some part of it that would require my attention or assistance later, he would review the issue with me. I just spaced out what was happening above me and played with the shaft that brought me so much pleasure. Whether under his desk or on this couch for a prolonged session of cock sucking, two words seemed to come to mind: love and worship. The feeling was that I was making love to it or I was worshiping it. His wonderful cock filled my mind, eyes, hands and mouth and all else ceased to have relevance. When I zoned into those times, I was truly happy and content.

The morning of two days later. I came out of Mr. Peterson's office with a smile on my face and cum in my asshole. It was only 9:00 but I had already had quite an Executive start to the day. First, Ms. Benson wanted her pussy eaten. I brought her to an orgasm and was caught by Mr. Peterson. He, of course, took me in the ass. He has his own tube of lubrication in his desk just for the occasions when I am available.

I was sure to have several more encounters during the day and it had the feel of a very good day. "Good morning, sir. How was your evening?"

Mr. C looked up, smiled that knowing smile as he recognized the signs of my body and the flushed tone of my chest, neck, and face, not to mention the smile on my face. He leaned back and gazed. I raised up on the toes of my high heels and dropped down to jiggle my large breasts. My large areola seemed more pronounced drawing attention to the erect nipples in the center.

"Peterson, huh?"

I teased him, immediately. I knew that look and inquiry. Peterson would have loosened my ass with his smaller cock. I gave him an innocent little girl look and rotated my shoulders just enough to get my breasts swaying. He was watching the play. A smile grew on his face. I ramped it up one more notch. Unlike most of the women in the office who now wore a sheer negligee of some kind nearly every day, I wore them only as another choice. This day I was wearing black heels, black lace thigh-high stockings, and black lace choker around my neck that gave the feel of a collar. So, to tease Mr. C a little further, I turned my back to him and made a show of smoothing my stockings up my legs by bending at the waist. It, of course, presented my ass to him while my breasts hung and swayed beneath me. I looked back at him from that position and winked.

I knew he had a 10:30 call scheduled and I saw him check the time. I wondered if he was weighing a possible blow job during the call versus a fuck now. Why not both? I didn't verbalize that but sent a mental message to him which wasn't possible but... what the heck... maybe.

I smiled when he rose and reached for his desk drawer. I shook my head and told him it wasn't necessary. I could see it on his face, 'right, Peterson'.

I stepped to him, turned my face up and leaned into him to kiss him on the lips. I wondered if he could taste Ms. Benson still on my lips. As we kissed, my fingers were busy working loose his belt and pants. I let his pants fall and slipped a hand into the top of his boxers to grasp his marvelous cock. I loved my life: a good job at a successful company; a great boss; and a wondrous cock to play with.

I slowly went to my knees, my free hand pulling his boxers down while my other hand maintained hold of his cock to bring it to my lips and tongue. I licked and sucked it, opening my mouth wide to take the bulbous head as it began to engorge. I would glance up his body occasionally with a playful twinkle in my eyes. When he was sufficiently hard, which didn't take long knowing what was coming, I stood, bent over his desk with my breasts and face on the desktop, and reached back to spread my ass cheeks. I immediately felt the head of his cock at my puckered hole. Even if we have fucked many times now like this, the initial penetration is always still a struggle for his size and the natural resistance of the sphincter.

While holding my ass cheeks apart for him, I implemented all the tricks I've learned in taking his big cock up my ass. I calmed my breathing and mind; I relaxed my body, especially my ass; and, I gently pressed back toward him. I felt the head stretch the tight sphincter muscle slowly, at first. It was resistant but trained by now to ease itself open with patient application which my pressing back aided. I felt the sphincter stretching and opening. I gasped and a slight whimper escaped my lips as his cock spread me further but he knew even the whimper wasn't negative but anxious anticipation. When his cock pressed through, I groaned loudly and he paused ritualistically for my sphincter and ass to quickly adjust. Then, I pushed back a little more and that was his signal. After my push took several more inches inside, he pulled back slightly and pressed further, back and forth, inches more each time until pulling back was pulling many inches and pressing in was a long, smooth thrust up my ass.

I raised up to my elbows and he began thrusting in long and deep strokes.

"OH... GOD... YESSSSSSS." I was gasping and moaning. I turned my head back toward him, "Have... you... been... able to... take her... yet?" I gasped out.

"Sam... antha?" He groaned back. I nodded. He released a stuttering laugh. "No... no... she is... happy... to have... you for... that." I released a strangled laugh in response and thought, maybe I'll be able to convince her of what she is missing. And thrust my ass back to meet his stabbing cock.

I used fingers to assist my orgasm and joined him at nearly the same moment. As my orgasm took control of my body, my spasming asshole gripped him tightly and he joined me. He filled my ass with cum and I collapsed onto the desk with him resting on top of me supporting himself on his elbows.

After recovering somewhat, "Thank you," he softly uttered as he kissed my bare shoulders.

"You're welcome, sir, but I should be thanking you for the way you make me feel."

He chuckled, stood, and eased his long cock from my playfully clenching asshole. "Yes... that... always. But I meant for being you." I stood, turned and looked at him not understanding. I quickly sank to the floor to suck and lick his cock, then he handed me a hand towel, one of several he now kept in the bottom drawer of his desk. My asshole gaped so much after he fucks me that cum just flows out. I spread the towel on a chair in front of his desk, sat, and demurely crossed my legs but my chest and neck surely showing the blotchy, flushed evidence of our activity. He pulled his pants up and took his seat behind his desk. "What I meant was, Samantha has been accepting, even encouraging, about the activities of the office. We participated in some very discrete swapping and sharing and our sexual life is very active, as you have seen. But... she has been... unenthusiastic of a female assistant I might enjoy fucking regularly, though she had encouraged me to have an assistant to take some load off my office life." I watched and listened. This was interesting. So, there was more to his not being too active in the office besides his intimidating position. He softly smiled and he may have seen the wheels turning in my head. "You... you took her fancy from the start. As I said, I don't hide anything from her. Perhaps because what I was able to communicate to her was what we talked about more than how we fucked, she found you intriguing. I found I was attracted to you and that was a warning sign so I became reluctant to meet with you very often for a while. Samantha kept asking about you, though."

He looked embarrassed. "What are you saying, sir?" I asked to quickly break the moment of awkwardness.

"I'm saying, thank you for being you, the person you are. Samantha is very taken by you. It makes our relationship possible but... it also means she feels a desire for her own relationship with you. You've said you don't mind that, but do you really not mind her inserting herself?"

I smiled and squirmed a bit in the chair, not from awkwardness of his comments but feeling his cum still leaking from my asshole. "I like Mrs. C, sir... a lot. It's not what I expected, true, but I enjoy her."

He nodded and I took that response as a conclusion to our talk. I got up and stepped closer to the door. I was wrong, though.

"Abby," he called to me. I turned, holding the hand-towel in my hand which I would take to the shower area and drop in the used towel bin. "I also meant to thank you for the effort you put in with her on her speech." I asked if he was going to go listen to her. "No, she knows I have a conflict." Conflict, I thought. That puts the speech in the middle of the afternoon. "I bet I've heard it a dozen time, though." He said it with a prideful smile. "How about you, Abby. She didn't say anything but I think it would mean a lot to her."

"You wouldn't mind, sir, if I took a couple hours off?"

His appearance changed before me, as though some tension had been released. "Take the afternoon off... and don't claim it. She is very nervous but excited, too."

"Abby!" She exclaimed it loudly enough for several people at the side of the conference room of the hotel to turn around and look. "What a surprise, dear. Why are you here?"

"You, of course." I looked around at the gathering audience. "I was so impressed by what you were saying in the speech I had to come hear it for real."

"Impressed... you're the one who made it impressive." She grabbed me and hugged me tight. "And, thank you... again."

"Nonsense. I just played with the words, you had the ideas. Anyway, I thought a cheering section might be nice." Just then she was called to get ready. I found a seat where she could find me. When she took her place at the podium, I gave a little wave to get her attention and gave her two thumbs-up. She smiled and proceeded to deliver a great, impassioned speech. And, by the applause, very well received.

After, I waited in the wings until well-wishers were finished. It took a while. She was bubbling as she crashed into my open arms. "You were magnificent, ma'am. Did you hear that applause? Of course, you heard the applause. It was wonderful." She beamed, then pulled me to the elevators and the bar downstairs. We were celebrating.

After several drinks, she leaned into the small table. Her eyes were still lit with excitement but there was now an element of mischievousness, too. "Do that thing." I looked back at her uncomprehendingly. "That thing... what you did at the club to Joe's friends."

Ah, I thought, that thing when I took off my bra and panties and flashed. "Ma'am... that 'thing'... I only did that because you wanted me to."

She nodded as she gazed into my eyes intently. "Tell me something, Abby dear. You told Joe that night you accepted his offer that you'd do anything for him."

I nodded, very curious where she was going. "Yes, ma'am... anything that I could and wasn't breaking any laws."

"Well, not serious laws anyway, right?" I smiled. Flashing could be included in that. "You did that because I asked." She studied me. "Because I asked or because the boss's wife asked?"

I studied her in response. This was right to the point Mr. C brought up only hours ago about her inserting herself. Rather than threatened or concerned about the question, though, I smiled. "I liked you from the start, ma'am. Yes, because you are married to the boss is the reason we came to know each other but not really the reason I have responded to you. I could easily have maintained a business approach that night with Mr. C. I found myself responding to you, too. I didn't feel forced or threatened. It was you I was responding to." I smiled, "Just this morning, Mr. C asked if I minded you inserting yourself into the work relationship. It was asked in regard to assisting you with the speech but I also knew there was a deeper implication."

"And, what did you respond?" she asked.

"That I liked you... a lot. It's not what I expected, true, but I do enjoy being with you. You're a sexy woman, ma'am. I enjoy experiencing that in a non-office way. I enjoy pleasing women in the office but there is little casual and soft about it there." I looked down at my fidgeting hands. Suddenly, I was nervous I was divulging into too much intimacy. I glanced up, "Maybe I'm saying too much."

She leaned further into the table, reached across it and took one of my hands. "No, dear. I can't explain it, either. I've talked to Joe about it." She smiled that way he does. "He and I have no secrets like that." I nodded. "I feel the same way, did from almost the moment I greeted you. You excite me, Abby. Joe and I have always been passionate and you seem to increase that for both of us." She hesitated. "I am old enough to be your mother..."

I put my other hand over the one she had on mine. "I don't feel that way, ma'am."
She smiled, her entire countenance relaxing. "So... I don't suppose I can get you to call me Sam or Samantha like everyone else?"
I shook my head. "No, ma'am. No matter what else he and I do together he is still the boss. No matter what else we do together you are still his wife. I don't want to slip in front of others." She watched me and seemed to be waiting for something. I thought I knew what it was. I pulled my hands back and discretely unfastened two more buttons of my blouse. I then said, "Excuse me, ma'am." I pushed my chair back and walked toward the restrooms with my purse. Thankfully, I had brought one large enough.
As I stepped from the small hallway to the restroom and into sight of her, I felt my breasts sway and jiggle with each step in the heels. She put up and a hand and I stopped. She touched her chest. I took in a breath and undid another button... than another before she nodded. My blouse was undone below my sagging nipple line. She pointed toward a group of business-looking men wearing suits at a far table. I walked out of my way toward them. I believed she intended for me to merely walk past them to see their reaction. I decided to give her more to watch. I walked to the far side of their table so she could see everything I did then leaned over the edge of their table to lower my head closer to them and lowered my voice. I asked them if they happened to have attended the charity event upstairs. They replied they hadn't.
"God, you wicked woman!" She exclaimed it but in a lowered voice as I joined her at our table. "When you leaned over their table, I thought your boobs were going to fall right out."
"I'm the wicked woman? You're the one wanting me to do this." I winked at her and we both laughed.
She gulped the rest of her drink and signaled for the bill. "There's something else I want you to do." I was going to follow her home.
I parked outside her side of the garage and followed her into the house from there. She led me straight to the master bedroom where our clothes seemed to fly off our bodies as if we had stepped into a stripping vortex. We pulled back the cover and I had her position herself in the center of the bed. I crawled up between her partially spread legs but spread them much further as I approached her. I leaned over her, my breasts grazing over her body until I could kiss her fully on the lips, our breasts pressed together. I kissed her hungrily until she began moaning and pressing her body up into mine. Then, I began kissing down her body, her neck, shoulders, chest, breasts, and nipples. I focused on her each nipple for some time, licking and sucking them before lightly taking them between my teeth to chew and pull. At the next increase in response from her, I continued my journey down her body over her stomach and abdomen. I splayed her legs widely but avoided her clit and pussy for the moment, instead kissing and licking along the outside of her most sensitive parts.
I bent her legs and pressed them up to expose her anus. I probed it with my tongue, just a touch, and heard her gasp as I touch it before her pussy. When I released her thighs her knees remained bent and splayed to the sides opening herself to me perfectly. I stuck my tongue out flat and licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top in long, slow licks with only slight pressure as it moved over her lips and the clitoral hood.
I listened to her reactions, the gasps, moans, and mutterings. If the sounds diminished I changed, if they remained and increased, I continued. I wasn't in a hurry. I wanted her to orgasm. She wanted to orgasm. Sometimes, though, a long, steady journey is a deliciously tormenting experience when there is time for it. It was late afternoon and there was no rush.
Her pussy was drooling as I lapped at it and she raised her hips up to meet me as if seeking more contact. Time to change. I formed a small 'O' with my lips and encircled her clit. I sucked the clit and hood into my mouth and used my tongue tip on the hooded clit. I wanted to produce sensation and let the stimulation, arousal build before directly attacking the sensitive clitoral nub. When I was ready, when I could feel she was very ready, I used a finger to pull at the skin to expose the nub from under the hood while still inside my lips. My tongue flicked over it and I sucked, again. I heard her moans and gasps increase, broken mutterings flow from her lips. I moved my tongue around the nub, then licked it like a small penis. I could feel it become engorged inside my lips and I continued alternatively sucking. Finally, I let my teeth contact it... softly, teasing... she gasped and her hips rose up off the bed.
This wasn't our first time. I knew some of the things she liked, what her body responded to but bringing someone pleasure was adding something knew to what consistently brings pleasure.
While still sucking on her clitoris, I slipped a finger into her pussy. She sighed and I slipped a second finger in almost immediately. This was a woman married to a man with a wide 11" cock. Of course she enjoyed her pussy being penetrated. I avoided the temptation of too much stimulation on her clit too soon, so I continued soft licks combined with sucking as a third finger joined the others sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. As her body began thrashing against the stimulation, I used the thumb of my other hand to massage her clit as my lips and tongue moved from pussy to clit, back and forth as my fingers continued moving inside her pussy.
She is a very vocal woman and that brings pleasure to me. I could sense by her body and her sounds that she was rising to an orgasm. With my thumb on her clitoris, I moved my fingers inside her in search of her g-spot, that area inside her pussy that surrounds the urethral area. I curled two fingers inside her up towards the belly button and behind the pubic bone. Using a 'come here' motion with the fingers, I stroked over the area and she went rigid, her hips struggling to rise. I used the weight of my arm with the hand stimulating her clit to hold her somewhat in place. I continued the three-prong attack to finish her. The g-spot stimulation is direct access to the root of the clitoris, the portion of the clit inside her. As she climaxes under my mouth, around my fingers, and under my thumb, I slow all the motions but continue just enough to prolong the orgasm through several peaks. The g-spot/clit stimulation is too much for a few women in the office but perfect for Mary, Sara, Ms. Benson, and, very definitely, Mrs. C.
"So, here you are. I would ask how the speech went but it seems immaterial at the moment." Mr. C's voice. After her orgasm, we cuddled, caressed, and talked. Eventually, though, she wanted to return the favor to me. She was an eager student to learn more about girl-girl sexual pleasuring. Insisted on a 69, though. Since I was on the bottom, my ability to see or coherently speak was very limited.
I felt Mrs. C's lips leave my pussy, though her fingers remained inside me. "Joseph... is it that time, already?"
I heard his laugh. "Clearly. I was planning on going out to eat as a celebration, but... will you be long? Maybe I should order somethng in, instead."
Mrs. C raised her hips and her body and looked down between us. "Will we be long, Abby?"
I chuckled, "Remember the g-spot... you'll have me there soon enough."
Mr. C chuckled in return, "No hurry, you two. I'll order something in a bit." Then, "Don't bother dressing for dinner..." We both giggled before our giggles were muffled by pussy.
We went down the stairs holding hands, a warm glow still enveloping our bodies from mutual orgasms. Our heels clicked on the marble tiles of the foyer. They were all we decided to wear... in keeping with Mr. C's suggestion. We didn't even bother to wipe our face of cum juice. Something extra for him when we kissed him. Just then the doorbell rang and Mr. C appeared from the dining room. He pointed at me. What? I was naked. I looked to Mrs. C for help but she had slid alongside him, a mischievous smile like his on her face. They were off to the side and would be hidden by the direction the door would open. He stepped forward and handed me three bills, two twenties and a ten. I looked at them and sighed as the doorbell rang, again.
A thought came to me as I stepped to the door and I wondered briefly how these teases came to my mind so readily. I opened the door wide enough to be exposed, gasped and jumped behind it while exclaiming, "OH NO! Sorry... I... I was expecting someone else... you came sooner than I thought." It was a young man wearing a ball cap with 'Great Wall' embroidered on it. Chinese food, apparently. He stammered a description of the order and the name. I nodded at hearing 'Cornell'. I partially stepped around the door so half my body was again expose and tried for a smile that appeared nervous or embarrassed rather than the tease I actually felt. I glanced and found his eyes fixed on the one breast exposed around the side of the door. I handed him the bills but purposely let one slip out of my hand. It fluttered to the floor away from the edge of the door forcing me fully to expose myself. All planned to tease, of course. As I bent over to retrieve the bill, I glimpsed how my breasts hung and swayed, knowing he was fixed on the same view. I stood fully exposed to him as I again handed him the money and took the two bags of food from him. He stepped backward still looking at me and stumbled on the first step, thankfully not falling. I closed the door with my hip and smiled at Mr. and Mrs. C.
"Well, that should ensure eager deliveries from that restaurant." They both laughed.
Dinner was spent with description of Mrs. C's speech and my glowing praise of her performance. Mr. C beamed throughout. My admiration of the man jumped to a new level. Two naked women sitting on either side of him and his full attention was on hearing about his wife's success. I watched the two of them interact, the looks their eyes sent to each other, the soft touches of fingers on hands. This was the kind of love that might be portrayed in 'Hallmark' movies. The kind of love after so many years most people couldn't consider real. And... somehow... I was welcomed into it.
We left a mess on the dining room table: emptied styrofoam containers and wine bottles. We took him upstairs and ravaged his body for hours bringing him to two climaxes. Mrs. C enjoys watching me take his cock up the ass but I also really enjoy it as she attends to my breasts and pussy. The second time was properly in her pussy after the two of us teased his marvelous cock back to hardness. A work day night. The first such night I spent with them.

CHAPTER 8: THE STAFF MEETING
"Good morning, Abby."
I was bent over small piles of sorted documents for Mr. C's staff meeting at 10:00. I glanced over my shoulder while remaining in position. I gave him a big smile. I had hoped this would time out like this. "Good morning, sir."
He came around the side of my desk as I sorted the last of the documents in the piles. He pressed on the jeweled end of the butt-plug I decided to add today. "Love your outfit, as always."
I stood and turned, quickly scanned the room past him, and gave him a kiss on the lips. Despite all the sex in the office, personal relationships weren't common and I was still concerned about how others might perceive the relationship growing with both him and Mrs. C. My outfit... despite the change in dress code that allowed Director level women (only Ms. Benson, currently) to wear covering bra and panties, manager level to wear a bra that allowed exposure of the nipples, and all women to wear very sheer negligees and gowns that fully exposed them underneath, I still tended toward the previous standard of fully exposed. Now, instead of being the norm it was starkly contrasting. Today's 'outfit' was white lace garter belt, white sheer stockings, white high heels, and a white lace choker. And, yes, the clear jeweled end of the butt-plug.
He turned to enter his office as I returned to the sorting. I distributed the documents around the conference room table, made sure the flat screen was on and ready for anyone who needed it to link up for a presentation or something to share. I would attend the meeting but would sit just behind him. I then returned to his office and poked my head inside.
"Anything I can do for you, sir? The conference room is ready for your meeting."
He waved me in. "I've been thinking about your dress code ideas." Pillow talk. I was always nervous about presenting too many ideas for fear of overstepping the relationship but that was where my relationship with Mrs. C came in effectively because I always discussed with her first. She knew her husband. I sat in a visitor chair opposite him, slowly crossing my legs to flash him my bald pussy. I could feel the moisture developing and frequently wondered at such times if he could detect it. This was one man I was always ready to fuck. Thank God Mrs. C was supportive.
"You're bound and determined to alter the office, it would seem," he continued with a chuckle. "I think you are right." He slid a handwritten page to me and I began scanning it. "Does this capture all the points you made?" I told him it did. "Good. Would you please clean it up, make... four copies and have Peterson, Pam, and Dan come in for a quick meeting?"
Moments later, I brought the copies into his office and saw Ms. Benson and Dan walking together whispering. Probably wondering what the unscheduled meeting was about. Mr. Peterson was the last to enter and Mr. C passed to each of them a copy.
"Another change to the dress code?" Ms. Benson muttered it rather than actually asking the question. She was in the latest modified dress code of bra, panties, and stockings. There was a smile forming on her mouth.
"Yes," Mr. C responded. "It's been pointed out to me," and everyone looked at me as I stood just to the side of Mr. C whose hand was lightly stroking the inside of my left thigh, "that everyone on the floor is horny to take the job and enjoy what happens but the policy has always been chauvinistic and it doesn't have to be." When it was clear they all had scanned, read, and digested the implications, "Anyone have concerns, objections, or questions?"
Mr. Peterson looked directly at me when he answered, "I think you are correct, Joe. This makes it fairer. What about the sex?"
Mr. C quickly responded, "This doesn't change anything but dress, though I suspect the implication on sex will become more balanced, too." They all nodded. Dan, the HR Director asked about timing. "This is Thursday... I suggest it take effect immediately for those allowed more clothing and Monday for those allowed less."
Ms. Benson was all smiles, "Thank you, Joe. You know every woman here understood and accepted the conditions of employment. And, you are correct that everyone, man or woman, are sexual-minded, but I think this will help in holding onto more women."
She was, of course, referring to the turn-over of women after a couple years in the office. The new policy allowed for being fully dressed whenever promoted to manager or higher positions. But that was only part of the changes. There were major changes for the men, too. The new policy provided for: women AND men newly hired would be naked for the first three months; three months to one year women could add heels, stockings, thong, and sheer nightgowns, while men could add sandals, thong and open shirt. One year to two years, women could add panties and bra while men could add boxers. At two years, men and women could be fully dressed. The final statement on the policy reinforced that the policy change did NOT change the sexual interaction aspect of the office and was still encouraged. Privately, though, it was accepted that the blatant sexuality of the office might be affected.
HR was to immediately issue the new policy with the immediate affect on women and become effective on Monday for the men. They were the most impacted but it was agreed they would deal with any objections by transfers, if necessary. I personally didn't expect any. My experience had been that most men who would be subject to the change already privately felt the policy was unfair to women.
When we were alone, Mr. C asked, "Will this change your approach, Abby? When I hired you, I gave you the option of deciding whatever dress you wanted."
I leaned over him for a hug while being sure to press my breasts into the side of his head and face. "No, sir. The office, and Mrs. C, has brought out the exhibitionist in me. Even if I were the only one, it would be thrilling to be naked for you."
"For me?"
"Always for you, sir." He smiled and checked his watch. "We have time, sir." Without seeking a response, I sank to my knees and swiveled his chair to face me. I undid his belt and pants, dug out his long, hardening cock from inside and quickly took it into my mouth and, after only moments, into my throat. A long semi-hard cock like his slipped into my throat and, as it hardened fully, I could feel it expand and lengthen there. We may have time but not too much time.
I stood, leaned into him for a kiss, then turned to lean over his desktop. With a look over my shoulder and my ass pointing at him, I asked, "Which hole do you fancy this morning, sir?"
I gave my ass a little wiggle and parted my feet further. My ass was filled with the butt-plug which was probably sparkling before his eyes and my pussy was probably parted slightly with the moisture of my anticipation evident between the lips. When his fingers took hold of the butt-plug's jeweled end, I sighed. I wasn't surprised in the least. What was once a fantasy for him was now something we shared as often as vaginal. He got plenty of vaginal fucking from Mrs. C and I was happy to relieve her of it, since she was too nervous to try it. I pulled open his desk drawer as he worked the plug out of my clenching ass. I gasped as the plug, the largest of the three I bought when I first started, stretched my hole and came out. I could feel the air rush inside as he took the lubrication from me, spread a generous amount around and inside, then felt him stand up behind me. There was a pause as he coated his cock, then I felt the bulbous head touch the space between pussy and asshole. I sucked in a breath, released it slowly, and relaxed in anticipation.
As the head stretched my asshole and began entry bit by bit, I moan. I pushed back slightly toward him. It filled me, stretched me, and seemed to consume me as it moved moved ever deeper with each new push. I supported myself on bent arms and when he was fully inside me, I felt him lean over me to grasp a wildly swinging breast. I groaned and gasped as his thrusts became more forceful. I noticed movement outside the office door, looked up to find the VP of Marketing stop but turn away back in the direction of his office. I smiled and pushed back to meet Mr. C's thrusts. The sound of moans and grunts and flesh smacking together filled his office. I could feel his cock swelling, engorging itself with blood and the initial pulse in preparation of semen shooting out. At this point, he leaned his body onto my back and I made my own body more rigid to support him as his other hand reached under and between my legs for my dripping pussy. Fingers slipped over my wet lips and engorged clit while his hand continued to maul my breast and nipple. He switched hand locations so the other breast was stimulated and my clit and pussy continued stimulation. He was a good lover; a considerate lover.
I felt his cock pulse and his release of semen shoot into my ass. The sensation was the final stimulus to send me over the edge to my own orgasm. I cried out, my legs wobbled but held, my head hung from my neck as I lost focus of everything else around me but the cock spurting inside me and my body's spasming, shaking, and ass and pussy clenching repeatedly.
After a moment's rest, he held me tight at the waist and moved us back with his cock still embedded in me. With one hand to steady his rolling chair, he sat us down. His cock buried deep in my ass I shifted slightly and opened my legs so my knees were outside his legs. His hands immediately responded with soft caresses of my heaving breasts and oozing pussy, his cum locked inside my ass by his cock. I leaned my head back and we kissed. It wasn't a casual 'thank you for the fuck' kind of kiss, but a 'thank you for including me in your life' kind of kiss.
That was when we became aware of a presence at the door, again. Mr. C called out, "Jason, what do you need?" I turned my head to the door to find Mr. Sorenson, the VP of Marketing, again. Mr. C didn't removed his hand from my breast or his fingers from my pussy, his softening cock still lodged in my ass.
"Sorry, Joe, Ms. Thomas... I know the meeting is in a few minutes but I wanted to give you a heads-up on something we need to discuss." He handed a sheet of notes and I took it from him and held it for Mr. C to scan... his hands were occupied, something that caused me to blush at the blatant display before the VP at a serious moment. It was regarding one of the most important outstanding projects, the Greater Mountain West project. I leaned back and whispered to Mr. C that this was the project that had a very healthy profit margin and he had argued for a reduction.
Mr. C nodded. "Greater Mountain West... what's the issue?"
"We aren't low. Close... maybe a point, but we aren't low. And, you know how Harrison is."
Harrison is the CEO of Mountain West Consolidated, a huge development company covering much of the mountain west states. Mr. C nodded, again. "Yes, I know. It seems I also recommended a margin a bit lower than you decided to go out with." Embarrassment. It had been Mr. Sorenson's decision, largely based on strong recommendation from his group because of concerns about a widely known difficult customer to deal with. They agreed I would make copies of the notes and the staff would discuss it as part of the upcoming meeting.
After Mr. Sorenson left, I eased off Mr. C's cock with a soft sigh escaping my lips. He lightly held my hip as he sought the butt-plug and reinserted it into my ass. I turned and smiled at him. Didn't want any dripping cum down my thighs during the meeting, apparently. As I reached the door, he called out.
"Abby." I turned. "I don't know how you remember all these details but you can see why I need you." I thanked him and he continued, "You should think about college. I think you could be running your own company."
"Thank you, sir." I squeezed my anus and felt the plug and his cum inside. I smiled devilishly, "For now, sir, I am quite happy to be serving... hmmmm... underneath you." He shook his head while cleaning his cock, then getting himself together. "Fifteen minutes, sir."
I cleaned up Mr. Sorenson's notes and printed eight copies for the meeting. I was headed for the conference room to distribute the notes when I saw Ms. Benson coming to the conference room. I stopped at the door and waited for her. She was fully dressed in a sharp business dress skirt cut well above the knees and white blouse. Her dark bra was evident underneath. I held the notes in my left hand and fumbled with my right to unbutton one more button of her blouse.
"Just because you are able to be dressed does not mean your inherent sexiness can't be displayed a little."
She laughed. "I guess you're right. Thank you, Abby." I looked at her questioningly. "Everyone knows who it was that influenced this change. There are a lot of women who wasted no time in getting dressed."
I smiled. "I kept thinking about all the good women leaving after a couple years because they got tired of the exposure. Turnover can ruin an otherwise good group."
She reached out and took one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a little tug. "What about you, Abby?"
"Oh, no, ma'am." I leaned close to her. She didn't release the nipple. "I've discovered I like being touched, groped, stared at, and... well, fucked." She laughed a little too loud and covered her mouth. I confided, "I wonder if I will ever get tire of being this way."
We saw other VP's and Directors headed our way and she helped me distribute the documents to the folders I already had placed at each of the eight chairs that would soon be occupied. As I was finishing, one of the other VP's caressed my bare ass as he passed behind me. I looked up and smiled at him. In any other office, this would have been unthinkable.
Mr. C called the meeting to order and I took my seat along the wall behind him but not directly behind him so I was still visible. He got the meeting going with the Greater Mountain West project. He had Mr. Sorenson review the project for everyone, then went into the concern and discussion of risks before ending with asking for ideas for action, if any. He ended with, "As you are well aware, Joe, Mountain West Consolidated has always been reluctant to put others into a bidding war so it is difficult to get a new price into them. Even if they were to accept it this time, they probably would feel compelled to go to the others for new prices."
"I don't think I heard a recommendation in there," Mr. C commented.
There was a pause. Nobody else was venturing in. This was a marketing/sales situation. "You've had some success with Harrison, haven't you, Joe?"
Mr. C was silent. I could tell he was weighing something. Then, "I have... managed to use my knowledge about him in the past, yes." Another pause. "This would be a sweet project if we managed it properly to avoid the risks of dealing with them contractually."
"I've talked to Pam about that."
Pam leaned into the table, looked at Mr. Sorenson, then turned her attention to Mr. Peterson before turning to Mr. C. "I can have our best team reassigned to take the project, Joe." She looked past him to me, "Especially if we can get an assist from Abby from time to time."
Mr. C spun in his chair to consider me. I shrugged my shoulders and added a nod. Anything for the team. He turned to address Mr. Sorenson, "I need to think about this, if I think there is something I can do without creating any other issues. Mountain West has been a good client in other projects. I don't want that jeopardized in the process."
The meeting continued with several other issues for discussion, several times I rose to whisper into Mr. C's ear with a detail he missed. It was funny. This was far from the first staff meeting where I was naked with them, but this time, now that so many other women were now dressed, I felt much more aware of my nakedness as I bent over near him and my breasts hung and swung below me. I glanced up and saw Ms. Benson watching. She gave me a private smile. I think she understood what I was feeling.
As the meeting moved into the routine part of the agenda, Mr. C stopped and motioned me next to him. I was ready but still nervous. "This is a day of firsts, it would seem. Earlier, we introduced a major revision to the dress policy and I think it was about time for the change. We all understand why it was made." I stood along side him and he put his arm around my hips, his hand softly stroking the other side. He looked up at me and I nodded. His hand slipped onto the back of my thigh, I parted them, and his hand slid inside my thighs and up to my pussy. I was sure the others could see his fingers playing over my pussy lips because every eye around the table was singularly focused there. Eyes began flicking from there to me to Mr. C. This was new. I had attended many of their meeting always dressed in the way that exposed me but nothing had ever happened in the course of the meeting before.
My hand had found its way to his far shoulder and as he rolled his chair back from the table, I slid my had over his shoulder, back and other shoulder. I then went to my knees on the carpeted floor and crawled under the table.
"Abby and I talked about this group... all of you. All of you have enjoyed this young woman's body and mouth and she expressed that she has enjoyed each of you, as well as everyone else in the office. She has been a very popular woman in our 'stress-relief' activities." I heard comfortable chuckles of agreement around the table as I sat on my heels below the table. "This originated by her idea, by the way. She thought this group might benefit from shared experiences like the people in the larger room do as most of you enjoy these activities in your offices even if the walls aren't entirely private. Any objections?"
I recognized Mr. Sorenson's voice, "You mean... a blow job while we meet?"
Ms. Benson qualified it, "And eat pussy?"
It seemed strange and normal at the same time that these high-powered executives used such familiar and coarse language.
"That's the idea, yes," Mr. C continued. "We flipped a coin and decided she would go clockwise." There was a pause and I assumed there was a shared look with Mr. Peterson on his left. "The question we didn't decide was if she just mouth each of you in turn or concentrate on a few to reach climax." I put my hand on Mr. Peterson's knee and he twitched in surprise though he knew I was there. "So, who votes for her moving around the table a few minutes at a time?" I didn't hear anything but several of them did move slightly. "Okay, then," Mr. C responded. "Just move around the table, Abby."
I couldn't help it, I giggled. What might I possibly find myself doing next for the company? "Yes, sir."
Nothing more needed to be said. Mr. Peterson slid his chair back, opened his slacks, pushed them to his knees and rolled back. I noticed the same movement by the others from my vantage point under the table including Ms. Benson who pulled up her skirt and pushed her panties to her ankles. I smiled as I looked around me: six exposed cock in varying states of firmness and one shaved pussy. Mr. C hadn't moved but I guessed he considered this a gift to his staff. I was available to all of them (and the others) all day but this did feel different.
Before I even took his semi-hard cock into my mouth, Mr. Peterson sighed and gasped as my hands slid up his bare legs to grasp the cock at the base. The group was quieter than I could ever remember them and I suspected their attention was on Mr. Peterson's reaction. A funny sigh-moan-chuckle escaped his lips as my tongue licked up his cock and my lips encompassed the helmet of his circumcised cock. After what seemed like no time at all there was a double-tap on the underside of the table which was our prearranged signal for me to move on to the next person. Mr. C would give me about three minutes with each person.

When I arrived at the stocking clad legs of Ms. Benson, I lifted her feet and fully removed the panties. She opened her legs wider and slouched in her chair to put her butt at the edge. She gasped as my lips took her hooded clit between them and my tongue immediately flicked it. I generally avoid direct stimulation to the clit so soon but this was a different situation. Her gasp was quickly followed by moans as I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. After a moment, I pulled my fingers out and used them to open her lips as I shifted my tongue to lap at her pussy and probe into her exposed hole.
After what must have been about 20 minutes, I moved past Mr. C back to Mr. Peterson but I stroked up Mr. C's covered thigh to his crotch and patted it as I then retook Mr. Peterson's cock into my mouth. It was then that I heard the conversation move to staffing levels and the question of need for hiring. They discussed other site needs and the other floors of the building before Mr. C asked about their office. Ms. Benson's voice answered, "Dan and I have discussed possibly adding one position in the Project Group." A discussion started.
I pulled my mouth off the cock I had been sucking. "Sir?"
"Abby?" Mr. C clearly wasn't expecting a contribution to the discussion from me.
"Yes, sir... sorry but..." my voice sounding odd even to me from under the table, "... well, sir and ma'am, I think it might be prudent to hold off for a bit. What I am thinking is the new dress policy might affect the... what did you call it sir?... the 'stress relief' activities? Anyway, I think if Ms. Benson and HR tracked productivity over the next few weeks we may find that to be true."
"What are you suggesting, Abby?" came Mr. C's query from above.
"If we gain even a half hour by each in the group out there, there will be an effective gain of more than a person and that is without the drop caused by training a new person." I giggled, "And the possible disruption of a new naked body out there." Everyone chuckled at the comment with full understanding of what it suggested. My mouth resumed covering the cock I had been working on and the reaction from above indicated to the group that I was done.
Mr. C, "Dan, that sounds like a good plan. Will you take the lead and work with Pam on tracking that for the next few weeks?"
I only paid half attention to the rest of the meeting. I began sucking and stroking more diligently and managed to get two cocks to shoot into my mouth before the meeting ended. When it did, I was in for another surprise.
Mr. C pushed his chair back and signaled for me to come out. I stood next to his chair and his hand went behind me and between my thighs, again. He stroked my wet pussy. "Well... is this new meeting change hold any interest to continue?"
Mr. Peterson responded quickly, "Absolutely but if I am correct only two actually got off."
Mr. C looked up at me as his finger slipped into my very wet pussy. "What do you think, Abby? Suppose you can stick around for a while to help the rest of them out?"
"Ooooo... yes, sir!"
He left. I turned my attention to the executives around the table. There was a pause until Ms. Benson pulled her skirt to her waist and climbed onto the table and scooted down to me with her knees bent and spread wide. I looked hungrily at the spread pussy before me and had to lean over the table to get to it. That, of course, was an invitation and made clearly when Ms. Benson drew attention to that fact. Mr. Peterson was on his feet and at my butt as he was the closest. I was momentarily surprised when his cock thrust into my pussy, but who brings a tube of lubrication to a staff meeting? Maybe next time he will.
He fucked me hard, pushing my mouth into Ms. Benson's pussy with each thrust. I wrapped my arms around her upper thighs for stability and concentrated on the pussy at my mouth. I used my thumbs to open her lips and pull back the hood to expose her clit. I alternated from sucking on her clit and probing her hole with my tongue. All the while, I was being slammed by a cock.
Ms. Benson fell back onto the tabletop gasping and moaning as I added fingers into her pussy. Mr. Peterson slammed hard into me and I felt his cock pulse a moment before it climaxed, filling my pussy with cum. He was pulling out of my pussy but I continued tonguing and sucking on pussy and not disappointed when another cock quickly filled my pussy with a strong, deep initial penetration. Even if I wanted to glance back, I couldn't because Ms. Benson's thighs were clasped around my head as she raised her butt off the table and began shaking. I curled my fingers and began stroking her g-spot as I sucked hard on her clit. She exploded against my mouth, her legs flexing open and closed around my head, her stomach and legs shivering and quaking.
I dropped my head, my mouth slipping from the wet pussy, my nose sliding through the lips until my forehead resting there as my own orgasm rose within me. I slipped a hand underneath and stroked my clit furiously and burst in orgasm, my pussy clenching in spasms around the cock driving relentlessly in and out.
After he came in me, I was encouraged onto the table on my back, my knees raised and my butt pulled to the edge of the table. Another cock pushed into me and my upper body was pulled to the side of the table where another cock was waiting. I opened my mouth and moans escaped before being muffled by this new cock. Then it was a stream of cocks, enough that I was sure the two men I had sucked to climax under the table had come back for more. I was limp when it ended, a steady succession of cock quickly, urgently fucking my pussy or mouth.
I was assisted to a sitting position on the edge of the table. My heels had fallen off at some point and my stockings had slipped down my thighs unevenly. Glancing down I saw a small pool of cum already formed under my gaping, used pussy.
I swung my leg over to the side of the table in an attempt not to slide through the cum and found Mr. C standing ready to assist me. "Have fun?"
I gave him a tired but real smile, "Ohhhhh... yes, sir. I think I might have been successful."
He chuckled, "I know you were by the satisfied looks on their faces." He handed me a wet-wipe and paper towel and the two of us cleaned the tabletop. He wanted to talk to me about the Mountain West project. He stopped, though, considered my appearance and added, "Maybe you'd feel more comfortable after cleaning up?"
I thanked him and told him I wouldn't be long. I took a direct route for the doors and the showers. On the way, though, Mary intercepted me. She wasted no time in adding her bra and panties to her negligee outfit. By the time we were face to face, several others from the group also gathered.
Mary bubbled, "God, Abby... that was something." I must have shown my puzzlement. "That gang bang in the conference room. We haven't seen anything like that since..." she looked around at the others, everyone wearing smiles, "... since we all gang banged you on your promotion. And the executives, too." I gave them an embarrassed smile. I hadn't considered that the whole room could see what was happening inside the glass-walled conference room. I leaned into her and whispered that we needed to get together... private time for us. She blushed but promised we would.
When I returned to Mr. C's office, he looked up and smiled. "Feel better from your shower?"
"Yes, sir. Thank you. A shower and new stockings can make a whole new girl."
He laughed. "When that's about all you wear, I suppose." I had taken a chair opposite him. I sat straight backed so my breasts stuck out and my legs were crossed, though I used the slow, exaggerated motion to allow him to glimpse my pussy. I decided before that if I am going to be blatant in my dress (undress) I may as well be blatant but still giving off the impression of being discrete. Quite a trick.
After looking over my body for a moment, he seemed to remember he wanted to talk to me. "Right... okay, I've been thinking about what Sorenson said about the Greater Mountain West project and Harrison. Harrison is a tough bird. He still maintains much of the power but his two sons are essentially running things. As I said, Harrison is tough, but... he has a strong weakness. Everyone does."
"What's his weakness, sir?"
"Women to be blunt." He went on to describe that the old man likes women but has to be discrete about it because of his wife. Mr. C said he stumbled on it by accident but has used it in negotiation periodically by first arranging a hooker, then it escalated to higher class call girls and escort services. The problem, he said, was that the man continued to want more in the experience which ran it up to the escort level. Mr. C didn't see how we could get the opportunity to negotiate without appealing to the man's vice. And, since each time had required something about the woman that was a new intrigue for the man, Mr. C was especially concerned.
"Did you want to talk to me so you could suggest I do it?"
"I didn't..."
"I'll do it, sir."
"What? No... I didn't... I think you should think about this..."
"I have, sir. Just now. This will help the company, right?"
"Well, yes... but..."
"This will be a very profitable project that will be good for bonuses and shareholders, right?"
"Well, yes... but..."
"And... most important... this will make you happy."
"Abby, my being happy has nothing..."
"It has everything to do with it, sir. I would have thought you would understand by now that I truly meant it when I said I would do anything for you. It's the reason I am virtually naked more often than not. Mrs. C commented how much you like it."
"You and Samantha talk often?"
"Only sometimes... girl-talk, sir."
"Hmmmmm... how do I argue with girl-talk?"
"Exactly, sir."

CHAPTER 9: THE NEGOTIATION

First Class! I never... ever... expected to ever fly First Class. But, here I am, sitting next to the very smartly dressed Alliance Corporation CEO. Of course, I think I am pretty smartly dressed, too. Mrs. C assisted with that by taking me shopping. Let's face it, my normal office attire would have gotten me arrested well before getting on the plane.

"Okay, sir... I think this works best if you introduce me at the beginning of the meeting as who I am, Abby Thomas, your Personal Assistant, blah, blah. At some point during the break, you find a way to drop of few hints... however you want to do it, I'm fine. After all, if this works, I am f-ing three guys," being careful about my words on the plane. I look up to him, "Four if you'll join in." I smiled hopefully. He chuckled.

He seemed to blush, too. I thought that was sweet. I think he was finding it embarrassing that we were planning how to use me sexually to get a project. It meant he respected me. It meant I wasn't just a floozy. Not that I really thought that of him but it's nice to have the validation. Besides, crazily, Mrs. C was so turned on by all this. She made me promise to relay every sordid detail. I think the coming weekend will be interesting. She's already made plans for me to spend the weekend with them. Girl-talk. Sordid, sexy girl-talk. And, despite the teasing, Mr. C doesn't mind. It generally leads to two naked women clambering after his body.

He grasped my hand. "It's not too late to change plans." I shook my head while holding his eyes with mine. "I'll make it up to you... somehow."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "You do about every day," while thinking of his cock and friendship with him and his wife.

"I didn't mean THAT."

"I know... but I do."

We drew looks as we made our way through the airport with our carry-on. It might have been our difference in age: father and daughter or... Part of it undoubtedly was my outfit which I thanked Mrs. C for. The dress was form-fitting, sleeveless, with a hem at mid-thigh. The bodice opened in front to dare anyone to not look at the cleavage presented. Mrs. C has pushed me to bras that cover and support my E-cup breasts but not quite enough support. The light dress material did little to provide any support so my breast had their own little dance going on. The outfit was finished with matching thong, thigh-highs, and four inch heels. I had leaned to a garter belt for the effect if the dress was removed later but the dress material seemed too clingy and I wanted a smooth look without the belt or straps showing.

We were greeted on the baggage level by one of the sons, Tony Harrison. We shook hands on introductions but I also stepped up to him, made sure my body touched his lightly, and kissed his cheek. It wasn't planned. It certainly wasn't a business greeting. It planted a seed of interest, though.

We were greeted outside the conference room by Mr. Harrison and the other son, Robert. I provided both with the same greeting, now feeling locked into it. In the conference room, though, I only shook hands with the others included in the meeting to be sure a distinctive impression was left with the Harrisons.

Mr. C made a point of including me in the presentation to reinforce the image of me being an integral part of his office. Of course, this was mostly for Mr. Harrison and his sons. The meeting was going well but I knew the real turning point wouldn't be occurring in the presentation but during the breaks and... if it got that far... later. At the breaks, when Mr. C stepped out with the three Harrison men, I mingled and engaged the others. That was easy with the men but the lone woman had a less positive reaction to the cleavage on display.

After the final break, Mr. C stood close to my side and whisper, "The three of them will be joining us for dinner at the hotel." I looked at him a little nervous. "Then... it's up to you." More nervous.

I almost didn't hear the rest of the presentation. My mind kept going to what I had gotten myself into. It seemed to me that the activities in the office... okay, and with Mr. and Mrs. C privately... was one thing but with strangers? My desire to be more explicit in the office despite changes to the code and my willingness (also desire?) to engage with everyone and anyone in the office even if it meant working overtime to keep up had me on occasion wondering about the term 'slut'. Was that me? Did I want that? Did it matter?

Then, I heard the applause and expressions of thanks followed by chairs rolling back and papers gathered. The presentation was over; the meeting was over. I gathered myself quickly and joined Mr. C to thank each of the attendees for the opportunity to present our position. Then, the awkward moment for me. The three Harrison men came last. I checked the doorway to verify we were alone. I shook their hands after Mr. C, then leaned forward to give each a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "I do look forward to dinner later and spending more time with you." The looks I received were engaging.

After being dropped off at the hotel, checking in, and finally in our room which was really a suite, I was finally able to say, "I'm going to take a shower, sir, before getting ready for dinner." He placed both roller cases on the king bed and unzipped them as I slipped out of my clothes and stepped into the bathroom. I quickly turned around, though, "Sir," I said with a throaty tone, "the shower is huge."

He looked my way as I stood naked leaning on the door jam. He smiled, "Huge, you say?"

I put my hand out and wiggled my index finger. "Huge... like something else..."

I stepped into the shower space, got the water temperature perfect, and toyed with the settings between soft micro-droplets, an invigorating rain burst of freshness, a relaxing rain shower, and an all-over gush spray like a fabulous waterfall. I settled on the relaxing rain shower just as Mr. C stepped in and wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled my neck. I pressed back into him as the water gently fell over us. His hands began a soft caressing and fondling of my stomach and breasts and my hands slipped behind to caress his hanging cock. As my fingers glide over his water slicked cock, his hands glide over my wet body. His cock quickly stiffened at my touch and I turned in his arms, pressing my breasts into his chest and my hips into his, feeling his hardening cock pressing and growing against my pelvis. With my arms around his neck and his around my body, we kiss under the warm water with kisses that grow from touches of lips to increasing desire, passion, and hungry need.

I sank down his body, alternating between sucking and licking the streaming water from his body with kisses until my lips and tongue encounter his nearly hard cock. I kiss the head before taking it in my left hand, holding it up to kiss and lick down the underside before doing the same up one side and back down the other. At the base, again, I lift his balls with my right hand to suck and lick them, taking each in turn into my mouth to suck and roll with my tongue.

I released his balls, lower the head to my mouth and engulf it between my widely opened lips and into my mouth. He gasped and moaned and staggered to the wall next to us where he leaned with his hands gently on my head as I mouth him in and out, my throat taking more of his cock with each inward move. It wasn't long, though, before he gently grabbed me by the shoulders and raised me up. He pulled me into his body and I felt my erect nipples pressing into his chest. He kissed me passionately and we were both panting when he broke the kiss and turned me and pressed me into the glass wall of shower. He nudged my feet and I eagerly spread them wide while wondering which hole he intended to invade. He doesn't spread my ass cheeks, though. He lowers and probes with his cock at my pussy and we both shift in small motions until the head of his cock sinks into my pussy. When he thrusts deeper, he presses me against the glass and, with eyes open, I gaze at the image reflected back to me through the long mirror over the sinks and counter. My breasts are plastered against the glass so even though the heat of the water has fogged the glass my nipples and squashed breasts are clearly visible.

I cry out as his cock sinks deep, fully inside me and the head presses on my cervix before glancing to the side and deeper. I hear him grunt as he drives hard and urgently into me. One of his hands drops down and around my lower body, his fingers finding my clit which he strokes and presses and pinches between two fingers. I groan and thrust my hips back at his powerful thrusts. The shower is a mix of our moans, groans, gasps, and grunts but also of the falling water and the squishing sound of our bodies as he impacts my ass.

I feel him. A magnificent feeling of being full of big cock and to feel it swell and pulse inside before spurting its cum as he presses deep inside. Not a moment later I orgasm, my pussy convulsing around his pulsing cock.

"Sir, what do you think?" He was nearly dressed but busy with his tie, his suit coat draped over a chair. I was standing holding two outfits. I had brought two for the one night stay. I could have worn the same dress from the meeting to dinner. It wouldn't have been wrong, but I brought two more with one for the travel back the next day. I held the two outfit up on hangers. One was another business suit with mid-thigh hem. The other was a mini-skirt and buttoned short-sleeved white blouse. I stood in black lace bra, thong and stockings.

"You're still ready to go ahead with the plan?"

I dropped both on the bed and walked up to him. I ran my hands up his chest. "I am, sir. Nothing has changed in my mind. If they go for it after dinner, it'll be a great win."

His hands had found their way to my hips. "In that case, I suggest the mini and leave buttons undone on the blouse."

I smiled, spun on my heels and hung back up the dress and finished dressing. The mini-skirt covered the lace tops of the stockings when I stood. I knew they would be peeking out when I sat. The blouse was unbuttoned nearly to my nipple line to provide plenty of visible cleavage. He smiled approvingly and offered his arm.

Dinner was going great. I was seated between the two sons and had them engaged the entire time. I would notice Mr. C and Mr. Harrison in aside conversation and sometimes with hushed comments while watching me. Harrison's seemed quite intent on me. After the main course and ordering after-dinner drinks, I watched as Mr. C made several motions, winks, and smiles at me. He was trying to send a message with subtlety and I finally got it when he used his head to indicate Mr. Harrison followed with a nod. I pushed my chair back, touching both sons' shoulders as I stood and excused myself with a smile to Mr. C and a quick glance to my chest. He nodded with a smile of recognition.

I scanned the exquisitely appointed women's restroom. It seemed empty. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly to calm myself. I was about to take my dedication to Mr. C to a whole new level. I stared into the mirror at my reflection. Was their truly nothing I wouldn't do for this man, if he asked? He didn't really even ask for this. Not really. There had been a hint but I had followed it and made the offer myself. I could easily just left the hint hang. My fingers moved to the buttons. Two more buttons undone and the thin blouse gaped open to expose my bra underneath. And what about Mrs. C? She's gotten me to do this very tease twice before. My breasts were always something I was self-conscious about and she had turned that into flaunting. With my blouse pulled from my skirt and fully open, I see a smile form on my mouth. Mrs. C has been encouraging of my transformation. Between exhibitionism, threesome in their home, weekends with them, and encouragement to satisfy her husbands desires she was nervous to fulfill herself, she has helped to break down some of my boundaries. So, here I am. About to give these men the impression I may work for Mr. C but am also his slut. Though kind of true, it had always been something of an office secret.

Suddenly aware again of my surrounds, I quickly pulled the blouse off, reached back to unclasp the bra and drop it on the counter. I glanced at the door before lifting my breasts and muttering, "Here we go boys." I slipped the blouse back on, button up to my nipple line, then hiked my skirt up and pulled the thong down and stepped out of it. I stuffed the bra into my purse, considered the thong and had a different thought. I stood straight and appraised myself. I rotated my shoulders and saw the freedom my breasts had under the thin, loose material. I then released one more button.

I heard some voices outside and quickly picked up my thong and held it in the hand holding the purse. As the door opened, I leaned forward as though checking my lipstick and noticed the free movement of my breasts, the two women entering did, too.

I walked deliberately through the tables while being sure to slightly exaggerate my walk in the heels. I was aware of stares from tables as I passed but my attention was on our table. I had the full attention of all four men as I approached.

I caught the look on Mr. C's face as he mouthed, 'WOW'. I didn't need to look down, I could feel my breast saying and bouncing with each step as I approached. Mr. Harrison and his sons had been attentive to my looks before but that changed to something approaching lascivious. I stopped at the table near Mr. C so I was facing Mr. Harrison. I leaned over, one hand on the table and the other on Mr. C's shoulder. I had all their attentions.

"I had the impression you were about to propose something before I excused myself," I said loud enough for all of them to hear. I was well aware my position not only caused my breasts to hang within the thin blouse but for the blouse to gap open further as a result. I wasn't sure how much breast they might be able to see, if even the nipples came into view, but I was sure they gained significant view of my breasts. I sneaked a glance at Mr. Harrison, then his sons, to find eyes glued to my chest.

Mr. C seemed to have a bemuse tone in his voice when he responded. "We were talking about where we might continue the evening with a few more drinks. What sort of place would you suggest?"

I looked from Mr. C to Mr. Harrison. He seemed to have to force himself through sheer will power to take his eyes from my chest to my face. I stood and stepped around Mr. C to bend over next to Mr. Harrison. While moving, I shifted my thong from against my purse to my other hand. "Put out your hand, sir." He looked at me puzzled but did as I requested. Grasping the skimpy article of clothing by the narrow band at the side, I allowed it to dangle over his hand a moment before dropping it.

His hand closed around the material and for a moment was speechless, his eyes pointed down at his hand. Had I overplayed this? No. Without looking up, he muttered, "It's so wet..."

Again, just loud enough for our table to hear, "Yes, sir... and so am I." He looked up at me as if we were the only ones there and waited expectantly, hopefully, for something more. "Might I suggest we have some additional drinks in our suite upstairs? I think we'll find that much more comfortable and open to explore opportunities."

He nodded numbly and abruptly pushed his chair back from the table. Mr. C signaled for the check as I took Mr. Harrison's arm and we made our way slowly out of the hotel restaurant. We stopped outside the restaurant by the lobby to wait for Mr. C. I found the sons right behind us. Mr. Harrison had recovered by that time and playfully held the thong by the strap as I had held it butt now holding it toward his sons.

"Are you gentlemen in a hurry tonight?" I asked as my fingers undid yet another button of my blouse. There was now only one button remaining before disappearing into my skirt.

One of the sons responded, "We have all the time we... ahhh... we need to explore... what you... as you said... explore opportunities." I saw Mr. C standing behind them with a big, appreciative smile on his face. I smiled and hooked my arms into his and his father's arms. The effort more fully opened my gaping blouse. At that moment, an older couple was exiting the restaurant. She looked at me with shock and disapproval written over her face. He, however, glanced back several times while moving his wife in front so as not to see him. I winked at him and he looked away quickly, embarrassed at being caught looking.

Once again, I slipped my arms inside those of the two sons as we moved to the bank of elevators. As such, my blouse was again spread open further and my breasts swayed and bouced freely. The two men made no bones about looking, either.

Behind me, I heard a brief conversation between Mr. C and Mr. Harrison: It went something to the effect that he, Mr. Harrison, believed I was his associate by the comments and document reference support I provided. He asked if all this was flirt and tease or real. Mr. C responded that I was indeed a unique woman and he assured that, though I enjoyed flirting and teasing, I also enjoyed following through. How was it Mr. C found such a slut (a slut am I?) to be his associate? His good fortune, Mr. C responded.

It was almost 10:00 as we stepped into the elevator. I was laughing at something one of the sons said when I felt a hand on my shoulder as Mr. C pressed the button for our floor at the top of the hotel. Mr. Harrison said, "Joe says you like a challenge." I glanced at Mr. C, his face was neutral. I assured him I did. He smiled, reached out and unbuttoned the last button. His sons immediately tugged the tails of my blouse from my skirt and he finished unbuttoning the last buttons. My blouse was slid off my shoulders and I stood topless in the elevator among the four men. He looked at Mr. C as he openly fondled a breast, "One of your associates... this is far better than the last times." He then looked at me. "Do you think you can close the deal for your boss?"

I smiled and turned fully to him as my fingers worked the clasp and short zipper of the skirt. As I pushed the skirt over my hips, "If you allow me, I am sure I can provide an outcome that will be fully satisfying." Skirt dropped to the floor around my heels. He looked over my body as I stood naked in the elevator except for thigh-highs and heels. I stepped up to him, pressed my breasts into his chest, put on my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him. He took me in his arms and I reciprocated by wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt hands on my body as we kissed until the ding indicated our arrival at our floor.

I boldly stepped out of the elevator with the men following behind. I led the way down the hall to our room, nervous all the way that someone was going to suddenly come out of their room. Nobody did. I stood to the side so Mr. C could use a keycard to open the door. I saw, to my relief, that he had my purse and clothes. He softly touch my bare hip and gave a look but we were well past the point of turning back.

Mr. C fixed the drinks and I served them. Each of the men freely touched me. When they were all served, Mr. Harrison said, "You know what I've always wanted, Ms. Thomas?" I shook my head. "To be entertained by a woman masturbating." The comments about Harrison were true. He was a cold, hard man, not at all like Mr. C. I steeled myself, though, and avoided looking to Mr. C. We were past assurances and I didn't want to give the man the idea I wasn't ready to satisfy him.

I turned the coffee table so I could lie back on it facing him. Once settled with my legs spread wide and my shaved pussy opened to his gaze, I began by fondling my breasts, tweaking my nipples before sliding my hands down my body and between my spread thighs. I slid my fingers along my pussy, up and down, then through the lips, up and down. I was very wet and, without having to penetrate my hole for moisture, I stroked the outside of the clitoris. I was progressing much faster than I would to another woman but I knew what I could tolerate and wanted for this situation. My other hand left my breast and plunged into my hole. With my pussy and clit being stimulated, my eyes flicked open. I was nervous about seeing the men, wondering what they were going to be thinking of me. A slut, he said. Their eyes, though, were just full of lust as they focused on my fingers and on my body. Mr. C, though... Mr. C's eyes were on me, not my fingers or body. He was watching me, his face soft, warm, and caring. I kept my eyes on him for a moment before giving him a slight nod that I was okay. He returned a smile that seemed to release some relief in him.