Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY

Very next day when Akhil got up and came to downstairs he saw Anushka was completely naked and when she saw Akhil she sat on the sofa and spread her legs and opened her pussy indicating to Akhil to Fuck her again...

When Akhil saw it he got instant hard.. he removed his clothes and stand stark naked with his Hard poll in his hand..

Anushka saw his dick.. it was huge and hard and she smiled at him and said "come on little brother have your Breakfast". When akhil heard that from his big sister Anushka without wasting a minute he jumped on her and he gave her a smooch kiss on her lips.. and then he went on his knees and inserted his fingers in Anushka's pussy and then started licking it..

She gave a wild moan and she liked it and started moaning again in pleasure
"ahhh.... ahhhh.. Akhil...yaaa...yaahhh.. Akhil...yes..like that... lick.. it.. eat my pussy... come on little bro... ahhh.. ahh".

He licked her moaning and started working Hard on her pussy... and then she reached to climax and he suddenlu pusshed her on the sofa and gave 2-3 strokes to his dick and inserted it in Anushkas pussy and started fucking her faster and faster... Anushka moaned loudly.." ahh...ahhh...ahhh..Akhil...Akhil..."

And after few minutes he was there to cum and she shouted.. "dont cum in me Akhil".. then he shooted his love juice...
Akhil came on her until his dick emptied..

He fall beside her and said "Sweety did you liked it??"
Anushka said "Liked..?? I fucking loved it.."
Then Akhil said "Sweety I have a Request i want to fuck my Mom.. and i want your help please Help me.."

Anushka was shocked hearing that from her little Brother that He wants to Fuck his Own mom.. she asked him "Are you sure..??"
He said "yes.. Sweety.. Everytime i masterbate i think of her and you..please help me with that.."
Anushka thought this will be fun..

so she made a plan and called her Aunt Ramya
And said Akhil met with a minor Accident and he is not feeling well please come soon.. and let my mom stay there for the wedding and Disconnected the call..

Ramya thaught may be there is some serious isaue so she informed her sister and asked Driver Venkat to Drop her near Busstop.. and she reached Bus stand and venkat helped her to Catch the bus and wished her.. and bus started moving..

And here in House Anushka explained a plan to him and wered a Fake bandages to his Hands to make Ramya belive that.. and now Both are waiting for Ramya krishna to reach home soon...​

Ramya krishna reached home.. and she was very tensed and Anushka took her to the bedroom where Akhil was sleeping on the bed and she Ramya saw him in a crying face... he was covered with a fake Bandage on his right hand.. and then Ramya asked "how's it happend"..???

ramya-krishna.jpg

Akhil replied "I went to meat my friend krish and while crossing the road a bike hit me.."
Ramya asked "is it paining..???"
He said "yeah..."
And acted like its really paining.. Anushka was looking at him and smiling without Ramya's Notice...

Anushka said "Aunty i have some work.. i will be late dont wait for me" and before leaving the Room she said Akhil "Take care.." and formally kissed on his forehead and blinked her eyes and left..

1519beb756bf44cc331504815367.gif

When she left Ramya locked rhe door and returned to the Room.. and asked Akhil "are you hungry.. did u ate something..??"
He said "Yes mom.. sweety had fed me and she took good care of me.. she really loves me.. and i love her too..."
Ramya was Happy to hear that Anushka took good care of her brother.. but she dnt know in which way...!!!!

Suddenly he started crying "Mom its paining.." she thought his hand is paining and she smoothly rubbed his hand and Akhil said "not my hand... its paining down there.." indicating to his Dick..

thumb_%3Cp%3E%3Ca-href-http-freeballing-and-more-tumblr-com-post-131609918464-plus-de-18-000-followers-merci-a-tous-class-tumblr-blog%3Efreeballing-and-more%3C-a%3E-%3C-33420959.png

He had a errection and a Tent was already formed in his sweat pant..
Ramya was surprised as well as shocked to hear it from her son.. and she said " i wl just come and left the Room.."

Akhil noticed Ramya was shy and she dnt wanted him to find out that so she left.. he slowly removed his hand from the Bandage strip and sharted rubbing his Dick.. and he pulled his dick out and started strocking it.. after some time when he was about to cum Ramya entered the Room.. and was shocked.. but Akhil was closing his eyes imaging he is having Fun with Ramya and started moaning "ahh.. ahh.. yes Mom iam cumming.. iam cumming for you my lovely Mom.. ahhhh... " and came a huge load.

2021086425.gif

Ramya was surprised by the size of his dick and the amount of his load.. and she stand like a statue staring at his Dick and Akhil slowly opened his eyes and shocked to see his mom standing infront of him..

5_baahubali_idiva.gif