Incest CAROL'S FIRST IMPREGNATION

This story is a continuation of, "My Brother Employment."

All the characters in this story are 18 or older.

The story is a work of fiction.

Eventually, the family found out about Carol and me. As you might guess most of the comments were negative. But since my brother approved of the arrangement, the 'Nastygrams' were not as bad as one might have thought. Her family was more disapproving than mine at first but after Carol explained her situation, even her mother gave an "off the record" approval.

It wasn't very long before the two liaisons a week became three which in turn became weekend retreats together. It was during one of these three-day adventures that I first impregnated my sister-in-law.

It has been 8-months since our first coupling. By this time Carol had a 2nd. wardrobe at my condo. So she would come to my place wearing a jumpsuit for modesty. Unzipping the garment, her naked body came into full view. I took off the bathrobe I was wearing allowing my stiff cock to pump into view. As we usually did, our first fuck was an animalistic

"I am wet, slide it in."

Immediately I accepted the invitation plunging into her honey pot. A lof morn came out of her mouth then we began fucking at a fast hard pace.

"Keep it up. Fuck this cheating bitch."

I didn't respond. I kept up my fast rhythm in and out of her well-lubricated love channel. I was feeling her stiffen and I knew what was close behind,

"Fuck! Fuck me. Fuck me, lover."

Her pussy gripped my cock embedded inside her, her legs which were wrapped me, I am pressed closer get my cock in as deep as it would go, and then my back was scratched by her long manicured nails.

"I love it when you fuck. It feels do dam good, Bill."

"I love fucking you more you horny Irish vixen."

She has two more orgasms after that, then after the third, my spunk fills her. I leave my cock in until it slips out trailing some of our combined juices with it.

"I love you, Carol," after I dismount and she laying in my arms, "Thank you for that. It was wonderful."

We're still on the floor and we are kissing each other.

"Bill, you make such good love to me. I hope you never tire of me."

We kiss again as my hands roam all over her body and her hands all over mine. Then she asked,

"Would sire a baby with me? Please say, yes. Don't deny me," she said with pleading eyes.

"Not without your husband's permission, Carol. He is already allowing us to have sex, wouldn't we be pushing his limit? I won't have a child with you unless he approves."

"I'll talk to him."

We fuck morning, noon, and night - twice at night. When she went home Sunday evening, I hated to see her go but that thought made me feel guilty and dirty knowing I was claiming my brother's wife. Taking her with his permission didn't help much to relieve my conscience yet I couldn't deny I loved her to be mine forever.

I nearly soiled myself when I heard his message on the answering machine asking to meet at my earliest convenience. I wondered if Carol and I had pushed too far with our liaison. Only one way to find out, one of the sons answered the phone, I asked if his dad was there. He said yes. I then heard him shout, "DAD! Uncle Bill is on the phone."

"Hello, Bill."

"Hello, Chuck. What's up."

"We need to talk in person."

"Yeah, I'll see ya."

My stomach was in knots as I drove over there. Was he pissed at Carol and me? Was he going to tell me to leave his wife alone? I did my best to prepare for whatever lay ahead.

Once in the house, we head for Carol and his bedroom. He told Carol and the kids to leave us alone as we talked.

"Bill," he begins as he chokes up, "Bill... I... I have cancer."

He choked up and begins to cry, "The doctor says I won't last another six months"

"Sonofabitch, Chuck, are they sure?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"They are positive that I have pancreatic cancer."

"Who, besides me, knows?"

"That you help Carol raise the kids and to be a father to the kids when I am gone. What do you say, brother?"

"Yes, of course, I'll say yes."

We tell Carol and the kids the horrifying news. Everyone is crying. I put on a strong-looking stoic even though my insides are jello. He wants e to accompany him with him when the folks are told.

When I am about to leave, Chuck says in front of Carol, "She is going to need you, Bill, stand with her."

"I will, Chuck, I will."

My brother's suffering didn't last long. Three months, we were standing by an open grave with the rest giving later the "Faithfully Departed" the Curch's final sacrament and a torrent of tears to the holy water.

Two days later I visit the widow. Carol's lips felt very go on mine and tasted even better. I darted my mouth into her's as we were kissing with a newfound lust.

"Hurry Bill, the kids will be back from the movie your sister Ann took them to in an hour or less."

Bother of us let our jeans fall to the floor, Carol bent over the dining room table and pulled the gusset of her panties then asked if she was ready. Carol nodded yes so I plunged into her. She wasn't as wet as usual but I still encounter just a bit of resistance in my journey to the womb. I fucked her with long slog strokes. Carol purred like a kitten and she was getting wetter by the stroke. We picked up the pace, soon I left my balls filling, and I felt her stiffen then,

"Bill! Fuck me. Fuck me! Damn! Fuck! Ahhhh. Ooooh!!!!"

I grunted pushing into her then stopping, then pushing in again but harder pressing her pelvis into mine and letting it fly.

"Bill, I feel to cum in me. Oh, thank you, my love. Two months without cock seemed like an eternity. I longed for your touch so much."

"I wanted you so bad too Carol. Damn, that felt good. Thank you, baby."

We finished cleaning up just in time, we heard a car pulling in the drive and soon two sets of young feet come barging through the backdoor screaming, "Mommy! Mommy! Guess what we saw!"

"What!"

Two excited young people gave their mother a very sketchy account of the movie they had just seen at the cinema. The eldest, Jeremy, 10, gave me a wave holding back his distance, "Hiya, Uncle Bill."

"Hiya, Jeremy," he extended his hand in a manly fashion to shake and I shook it. He was getting too old for kid stuff but wasn't too sure about that either. By then the younger two discovered that their Uncle Bill was sitting off by himself with brother, Jeremy. who deserted me for his mother.

Thet pleaded with me to stay for supper. I did. Afterward, I was plied with thousands of questions about why Jesus took their daddy, some of which brought me close to crying myself. All-in-all it was a delightful evening, then at 8:30 it was time for bed and with a reluctance that brought back memories, off they went.

"Don't you go anywhere mister," Carol warned me. So I stayed put watch some mindless TV program.

When momma did come down, it was worth the wait. Wearing a black negligee with nothing under it. Sitting down right beside me, we kissed which renew my sexual arousal. and we coupled again.

When we were making small talk about this and that plus,

"I've gone off the pill. William. Your seed may fertilize me from now on. I still want to give you a child and I will."

"I would like that, Carol."

We kiss some more and I begin to fondle one of her tits, she pulls away, "You have to work tomorrow."

As we were pulling away from each other, Carol, taps me on the nose, "Your other sister-in-law's would sleep with you if you asked them. It is not just me."

Carol and I developed our love schedule out over the next month and before too long we were fucking more than before.

Her parents took the kids for a weekend which gave us some prolonged sex time. We were showering getting ready to make love when Carol turns to me saying,

"I am in the middle of my period now. I feel like I have ovulated. So, keep that in mind when you spill your seed into me."

We made passionate love. I would even characterize it as white-hot love. I shot five strings of cum into her and the post-love secession was very nice as well. I had never felt so close to her. It was like that all weekend.

Six weeks later Carol calls for me to meet her at lunch. After the kissing, we sit down and order. As we were waiting she tells,

"Bill, I think that I am pregnant. I am going to the doctor's to find out this afternoon. Well, tell me, what do you feel?"

"I am a ball of emotions, Carol."

"So you don't want it?"

"No, what I mean is that I am in shock."

When evening came I was never so happy." I had to call her because the anxiety was killing me."

After finally getting her on the phone, I asked, "Well, what is?"

"It's a yes."

The End.

To Be Continued