Erotica Jaya - young school teacher - Author: kuttoosan009

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : hellooo
R : hello Jaya why you say thank?
J : because today you act like we never know each other when that old man is around.
R : ohh, Jaya that's my promise to you. This friendship is only when we are alone otherwise I am your society watch man. Ha ha ha.
J : you always laughing.
R : yes I am laughing. Because I am talking with my cute beautiful friend Jaya. She give me positive energy. Do I am happy in all time when I talk with her.
J : ohoooo
R : hmm Jaya you finish your job?
J : yes.
R : then what's next?
J : what's next? Going to sleep.
R : sleep? Don't do the work on your pussy like yesterday.
J : you naughty......
R : ha ha Jaya I was thinking to give you another gift if you are fingering. But you are going to sleep. (hearing about gift she is exited.)
J : what gift Rahim.
R : you don't need now, because you are going to sleep.
J : please Rahim tell me what is the gift?
R : that was surprise. But can give you only when your are fingering. Otherwise it will not work.
J : please Rahim tell meee. (she ask him like a child asked for toy)
R : you are said you are going to sleep. Then you don't need now.
J : noo I am not sleeping. I am going to do.....hmmm (she stop the words)
R : you are going to do what?
J : I am going to do what you say before.
R : I don't say anything before.
J : noo you say finge........
R : what finge.....
J : fingerii......ngg (she said that word with stammered)
R : Jaya I told you everytime, don't be shy in front of me. I am your friend.
J : but....
R : no... You tell again that.
J : what?
R : "I am going to do fingering my pussy"
J : please Rahim don't tease me.
R : please Jaya one time you try it.
J : please.....
R : no Jaya only one time...
J : hmmm... I am go... go...ing too doo... fi..finge...ringg....myyy puu..ssyy (she complefe the sentence with shame)
R : not like that Jaya, said without shame. (she got angry)
J : "I am going to do fingering my pussy
I am going to do fingering my pussy
I am going to do fingering my pussy
I am going to do fingering my pussy" is this OK? (she asked him in angry tone)
R : Jaya why are you so angry. Actually I am helping you to feel the pleasure.
J : feel the pleasure ? how I get when say this bad words?
R : you don't hear the audio clip? Don't you hear my wife using bad words. Which was encouraging her for sex.
J : hmmm but Rahim please understand I never use those words. My husband also.
R : Jaya you agree with me before, we are friends, when we are alone. So you don't show any shyness to me.
J : hmmm
R : what hmmm...? Are you agree or not?
J : yes agreed.
R : good girl. (she blushed) then let's start?
J : start.....?
R : you said you are going to do fingering. Then I will give you the gift.
J : you naughty boy.... Ha ha
R : you naughty girl. (she again blushed)
J : no I am not naughty. You are naughty. You seek always using bad words.
R : which words?
J : fingering, pussy, lu.....nd. (hearing the word lund from her mouth, he become happy)
R : ha ha so what Jaya it's normal word. Don't be shy to say those words to me. OK?
J : OK (now she become bold to him)
R : then now you start fingering.
J : don't need the dildo? (she ask him openly?)
R : naughty girl ha ha.
J : Rahim I told you. Don't tease me. That's why I don't like to talk to you.
R : Jaya we are friends. I can tease you and you can tease me. OK?
J : OK.
R : then we can start. Take your dildo.
J : wait Rahim. (she went to drawer and take the dildo and come to bed and remove her nighty and lay on the bed.)
J : Rahim I am ready.
R : OK, first you remove your nighty.
J : I already removed. (she said with little bit of shyness)
R : OK now open the pic of my Lund and think that your hubby rub on your pussy with his Lund.
J : I am delete that photo.
R : why you delete?
J : its not safe. (but she was store the pic in hidden folder)
R : OK no problem Jaya. I will give you the gift. That will help you.
J : how?
R : ha ha just wait. Please attend the "video call"
J : nooo... It's not safe.
R : please Jaya... (she think about a second and extend her hand to switch board and off the light in room.)
J : hmm OK. (he press the video button, when she got requests, she attend the video call. His bearded smiling face)
R : Jaya can you see me.
J : hmm yes.
R : but I can't see you.
J : here I was switch off the light. My mother in law May be come.
R : hmmm OK. (he think in his mind "no problem my dear you will definitely switch on the light. Ha ha) just concentrate on the screen.
J : hmmm OK.
R : now you can see your gift. (she was excited. She concentrated on the screen. Rahim was inside his bathroom. He pull up his shirt over his pot belly and slide down his pant along with underwear and took out his dick out and move the mobile camera towards the dick tip. Seeing his live dick her heart beat become high. Her throat become dry. She make wet her lips with tongue.)
R : Jayaaa.... (he call her in a seductive way...)
J : mmmm..... Rahim.. (She replay him with heavy breathing. Her boobs move up and down)
R : what you see now on the screen?
J : your..... Hmmmm...
R : tell me Jaya don't be shy..
J : your lu.. lun..lund....
R : tell me clearly Jaya.
J : your Lund..... Hmmm... (he stroke the Lund in seductive way and show its entire length. "hmmmmm... Ahhhh..." he geared her heavy breathing time when see a live Lund show in mobile scree. Because of darkness in the room she can only see the screen. So she only concentrate his dick. Because of planing this Lund show, he was shave his public area very neatly and apply olive oil for shining. Seeing his straight circumcised dick in front of her she slowly press her boobs with her left hand.
Hmmmm...... Aaahhnmmm...)

pic_14_big.jpg

R : how is my Lund?
J : it's good Rahim. It's my first time I see a Lu.... Lund in live. (he was double happy because now she started to say the words which she don't speak before. He hear the word Lund from her cute vouce come from her cute mouth)
R : Jaya then don't waste the time. Take the dildo and put in your mouth by thinking of my dick. (she unknowingly took the dildo in her mouth by seeing his dick and rolled her tongue over the soft rubber of the dildo. She need to fingering her pussy also. But the other hand was holding the mobile. She turn to one side and place the mobile on the pillow and adjust the screen towards the vie and move the other hand between her thighs and rubbed her pussy)
J : ahhhmmmm...... Ohhhmmm....
R : what happened Jaya?
J : nothing I just place my hand.... Hmmmm....
R : hand...? Where.....?
J : on my... My.. Pussy Rahim... Ahmmmm"
R : insert your middle finger inside and move in and out.
J : Hmmm...... Rahiimmm.... Ahmmm
R : don't you suck my Lund.....? Sorry the dildo...?
J : yes I am. (she moved the mobile towards the mouth and give the sound of sucking)
R : Ahhhh Jayaaa... My cute girl..... You are good..... (he stroke his dick by imagine that she suck his dick)
J : ahmmmm ahhhh.... (his moaning sound make her horney.. She put her finger inside her cunt and suck the dildo) ahhmmmm.... Mmmmmm..... (he shows the tip of his dic. Precum is oozing out)
R : Jayaaa now your hubby going to suck your pussy. Just imagine that.
J : noo he don't do such things....
R : but I do... Can you imagine I am sucking your cute pussy with my tongue. (hearing those words she felt shiver on her body)
J : hmmmm.... But Rahim you suck only for your wife.
R : no Jaya I am helping my lovely cute friend. That she never experienced. (she is super hornier) Can I suck your pussy.
J : yes..... Hmmmm......
R : yes... What.....?
J : suck my pussy with your mouth..... Hmmmm (she said with ecstacy)
R : look at the screen my Jaya. (she concentrated on the screen. He moved the camera from his dick to his face. Now she looks very closely his face. He extended his long tongue out from his mouth to show her that how he suck her pussy. But his intention is that to familiar her with his dirty face. Because she was see only see her husband's cute face. So it's needed to quit the bad feeling about the dirty face of him. Seeing the movement of his red long tongue and yellow teeth make sher body shiver)

Tongue-cancer-early-signs-1187805.jpg

J : ahhmmmm....... (she raise her speed of her finger....)
R : Jaya I am sucking your pussy..... Slurpppp......... Slurpppp...... Slurpppp....... (He making sucking sound she was close her eyes and increase the speed of finger.) [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : ahmmm......... Ohhhh....... Rahimmm suckk...... (Saliva flowing through her cute fair cheeks between her lips and dildo.after 5 min of sucking acts he said)
R : Jaya now you remove the Lund from your mouth and place over your pussy by watching on your mobile screen. (she looks at mobile screen and place the dildo which was wet with her saliva and placed on her pussy. Her pussy was already leaked a huge amount of love juice. On the screen she shows his dick and move forward and back word like fucking action. Seeing that she slowly move the dildo in and out her tight pussy.)[/font]​

cumslut_c4s_2.gif

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : ahhmmmmmm.......... Ohhhhh......
R : now press your boobs Jaya.... Pull your nipple...... Ahhmmmm (she did exactly what he said also fucking her pussy)
J : ahhhhmmmmm........ Ohhhhmmmmmmmm......... Aaahhhhhhh..... Mummyyyy...... Hmmmmmm......
R : how is it jayaaaaaa...... (he also stroke his dick)
J : ohhh it's gooodddddd raaahiiimmmmm...... Mmmmmmmm....... (her hand speed increased)
R : don't stop Jaya... Fuck your pussy with my lunddddd..... Hmmmmm
J : yesss..... Ohhh.... Yessssss.... Rahiimmmmmm..... (she already forgot her status. She is in another world. Her butt is in air due to pleasure. After some time of fucking with dildo... She cummed a huge load of her love juice. Her second orgasam happened in her life.)
J : ahhmmmm Rahimmm....... It's cummingggggg......... My liquiddd.....is cooommmingggg frooommm myy pussyyyyyy.... Aahhhmmmmm......
R : give me Jaya I will drink your love juse..... I will suck your pussyyyyyy...... (his words make her mad...)
J : take it Rahimmm. You lick it fully from my pussyyyy..... Ahhmmmm....
R : ahhhmm Jaya.... Take the Lund from your pussy to your mouth and suck..... Hmmmm.... (he wisely tell her to suck his Lund without losing the heat of her body and mind. She was under control of his command. She took out the dildo which was covered by her juice and take in to her mouth and suck the dildo with pleasure. She taste the salty love juice from the dildo. She was in fire. She glupped the saliva mixed with her juice. He can hear the sucking sound.) [/font]​

27038_1489262536_preview.gif

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : Jaya put it again in your pussy and taste your love juice. (she did, and suck her love juice)
R : Jaya now look at my dick. (she looked at his dick, he stroke his dick and after some second his sperm flow out from the small hole of his dick. She see the white thick liquid flow over his black dick and his hand. Her nipple again erect)

th

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
R : Jaya did you lick this cum?
J : nooo.....
R : please Jaya lick my sperm like I drink your juice. It's tasty same like your juice.
J : hmmm OK.
R : open your mouth I will give you. (she open her mouth unknowingly. Like his dick she suck the dildo)
R : did you enjoy Jaya. Please tell me.
J : yes Rahim. Today it was more pleasurable than yesterday.
R : hmmm good... How was the bad words.... Is it help you....
J : yes Rahim... It help me to dry away my shyness.... You said truth.... You know all about sex.... You know how can be pleasure in this act.....
R : Ohhh thank you Jaya. It's for my lovely cute friend. For my sweet Jaya.
J : yes Rahim you are my sweet naughty friend.... You are my true friend.... Ummmmaaaahhhh..... (hearing kissing sound ummmaaaa from her he was exited. But that was coming from her mouth without knowing of her. But he took that chance.)
R : Ohhh thank you Jaya. How I get that kiss really....
J : cheer my naughty boy.
R : please Jaya. One more kiss please...
J : Hmmmm.... Ummmaaaa.....
R : Ohhh thank you so much my sweet friend. Love you.
J : hmmm.
R : can I wear my pant? Did you need to see my Lund again.
J : it's OK Rahim you wear.
R : Jaya can you switch on the light? Then I can see your cute smile..
J : noo Rahim I am fully naked now.
R : wawoooo that's good then I can see my angel friend with her full of beauty.
J : nooo you naughty boy. I am a married women I can't show my body to other men.
R : but now you are mastrubates with other man.
J : please Rahim don't ask me this I can't show you.
R : OK dear. It's my wish to see an angel like this that's why. But no problem I can't make sad my friend's mind. (he said this with sad voice.)
J : ohh Rahim please don't be sad ok. I am very sorry.
R : its OK Jaya. I dont have any problem. I am very happy that I have a beautiful friend.
J : ohh thank you Rahim.
(The time is around 11:50pm. Their game was play around one hour)
J : Rahim I am going to bathroom.
R : why...?
J : I need to piss.
R : OK Jaya. And clean your pussy also. Ha ha
J : you naughty. OK I will clean my pussyyyyyy.... Ha ha ha.
(she cut the call and went to bathroom with dildo and wash the outer part of dildo and piss. After that she clean her pussy and come back and wear the same gown and lay on the bed. And messaged him)

"Rahim I am going to sleep" he call her back.
J : hello
R : Jaya did you enjoy today's play.
R : did you need this every day?
J : yes... But don't tease me and keep this as our secret.
R : yes dear I always keep this our secret. I will suck your pussy and drink your juice daily.
J : ahhmmmm please Rahimmm now I felt shiver on my body.....
R : whyy Jaya. It's my pleasure to do anything for you. If you allow me only.
J : ha ha OK.
R : love and kisses for my cute friend.... Ummmaaaa.....
J : OK thank you Rahim. It's around 12:00am. I am going to sleep. See you tomorrow. Good night.
R : OK Jaya. Good nit. (they ended the talking. He was very of his progress on her)

Next morning she get ready for school. When she reached the gate nobody is there. Rahim say hi to her and give a flying kiss to her. She catch that and smiled then went towards the school bus. That day lunch time she don't see 'Mani' the black boy near the wall. He was fear and go to toilet for piss. Evening when she come back, Rahim was not there. He was in toilet. She went in her flat. Her mother in law opened the door and welcomed her.

Avika-Gor-Cute-Photo-Gallery-2.jpg

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Next day is Saturday. She don't need to go school for Saturday and Sunday. That night while having dinner
J : mummy did you inform to Meena deedi that you both will go there.
S : yes betti and pappa ask to Shekhar uncle also. They are agree about you. They said they will be here for any help.
J : wawoo that's good. Then when you will go.
Sh : I think they will prepare visa with in 5 days for 3 months. Then may be we can go next Friday.
J : OK pappa. Ita good chance to visit UK also. I will manage here. Don't worry about me.
Sh : thank you beta.
That time they hear the door bell. Sheela wake up to go and open the door.
J : sit mummy I will check (and she walked towards the door and look. When she see him she wonder first, because that was the black boy; Mani ; the student of her school)
J : you........ Here........?
M : madam is it yours flat.
J : yes this is my flat. Why you come here now? (he extend two cover of milk towards her)
M : madam please keep this milk in your refrigerator.
J : who give you this? Why I keep here.?
S : betta who is that (sheela walked towards the door and see Mani stood there)
S : Mani you. What's the problem?
M : sheela Aunty please keep this milk packet in your refrigerator. Shekhar uncles refrigerator was damaged.
S : Ohhh yes I remember. Today morning Mrs. Shekhar tell me about that. OK give me. (sheela took that milk packet. Jay's was watching this with open mouth. She don't understand what was going on there)
J : mummy how you know him?
S : he is the son of Ramadevi who is helping household work in Mr. Shekhar flat. He will come here every Friday evening and go after Saturday and do cleaning jobs of the flat.
J : Ohhh OK but I don't see him.
S : because you are take rest all time here. One day I told you a boy help me to rskr vegetables here. That's him.
J : OK ok I remember. But you know mummy he is a student in my school. Is it it Mani?
M : yes sheela Aunty. Yesterday she help me also from principal. ( he said it innocently, but Jaya blushed)
S : Yes my daughter is always help other.
M : thank you madam, thank you sheela Aunty. I am going. (Jaya's eyes automatically go to his crotch area. He was wear an old niker and banyan. Then he went to Shekhar flat. They keep the milk packet in fridge. [/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]After finishing dinner her in laws went to their bedroom. Jaya was in kitchen by cleaning the plate. Now she was excited by thinking of masturbation with Rahim. She know that, definitely Rahim will call. Now she also enjoy his friendship. After finishing she went to her bedroom after switch off the light from hall and bolted the door securely and changed her salwar kamiz to a knee length night gown and took the dildo from the drawer and lay on the bed with her mobile. Today she was ready for the pleasure and waiting for his call)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](Rahim meet Jaya on roof top of the apartment)

Update from here.......

After finishing dinner her in laws went to their bedroom. Jaya was in kitchen by cleaning the plate. Now she was excited by thinking of masturbation with Rahim. She know that, definitely Rahim will call. Now she also enjoy his friendship. After finishing she went to her bedroom after switch off the light from hall and bolted the door securely and changed her salwar kamiz to a knee length night gown and took the dildo from the drawer and lay on the bed with her mobile. Today she was ready for the pleasure and waiting for his call)

Time 9:34pm

That time she felt some wetness in her pussy. She smiled herself. "ohh I am wet while I am thinking about him." she move her left hand inside the mighty and rub over the pussy. But she felt something different. She took out the hand and looked at fingers and see blood stains. "ohhh God..." she jumped out from bed and ran towards the bathroom and clean her pussy and dry with a clean towel and come back and check something in drawer. But she don't find. He face become sad. She check in her bag, normally she keep that in her bag. But that was not there also. She took a panty and clean cotton clothe and arrange the cotton cloth properly in panty and wear the panty to absorb the menstrual blood. She was upset. Because she never use cotton cloth in her life. It's the first time she forgot to keep extra pad with her. That time her phone ring.
J : hello... Rahim...
R : hello my dear Jayaaa.....
J : hmmm tell me Rahim.
R : I think you are ready to fuck your pussy with dildo.... Ha ha....
J : Rahim please.... Stop it.... I am not in that mood..
R : heyy Jaya what happened. Any problem... Anybody scolded you?
J : no nothing like that.
R : then what's the problem.
J : actually.... ahmmm... My menstruation started now....

ef949c864f52ebeaee3842c2ceda6335.jpg

R : ohhh okk... But it's normal for every women it's good for you. Why you are upset?
J : because now I don't have a pad in my hand. I am using a cloth. It's irritated to me.
R : ohh that's the reason my Jay's become upset. Don't worry I will give you.
R : now I will go and buy one packet and gives to you., that's all.
J : Rahim it's OK I will manage. Tomorrow I will buy myself.
R : no I don't like to see you in sad situation. Tell me which brand you use?
J : but Rahim money?
R : money is not a problem. You tell me.
J : ******** she said her brand name.
R : OK Jaya, I will bring and after that I will call you.
J : Rahim from where you buy. It's already 9:50pm all shops must be close.
R : no there is one shop near Govt; hospital which was open 27×7. I will go there by my cycle and bring the pad for you.
J : Rahim it's about 2km from here.
R : so what Jaya. It's for my lovely friend Jaya. So I don't have any problem. You just relax and wait for me.
J : ohh thank you Rahim you are such a kind person. But how I come to your watchman cabin to bring the pad in this night time?
R : don't worry Jaya. You are on the top floor; right?
J : yes I am in 6th floor.
R : them its very easy. I will come on the roof top through emergency step way. You come there and collect. Then nobody notice it also.
J : ohh thank you Rahim. I make you in trouble.
R : Jaya I told you. You are my lovely friend. So I will do anything for you.
J : thank you Rahim.
R : OK Jaya! I will call you, when I will come back. Bye
J : OK Rahim, take care.

She think "he is such a nice person, now a days men have shame to bring pad for their wife. But he don't have. He take risk for me. Mahesh never buy for me till now. How much he care me now. Yes he is good friend. He is looking not good from outside but his mind is good. That's why he did this for me. But society said he is just a watchman. No is such a good human being"
Then she went to kitchen to had some water. She got small pain on her lower stomach. She looks at the door of her in laws bedroom. There is no sound come from there. Which means they were sleep. She switch off the light and went in her room. When she see herself on the mirror with knee length nighty. She decided to wear salwar kamiz when go on top floor. If anybody see her in short nighty also she felt shame to go in front of Rahim with that short dress. She the remove the nighty and wear a black bra and rose salwar kamiz and waiting for his call. Around 10:40 she got call from him.

cute_kajal_agarwal_in_salwar_kameez_churidar_stills_photos_pics_1740.jpg

R : hello Jaya.aa.. Now... I amm.. reached near gate. With in 15 min I will come on the top floor. You come to there.
[size=x-large]J : OK Rahim. She wait for 10 min and slowly come out her bedroom and moved to the main door and open the door without making sound and watch outside and make sure nobody is there. Because only her family and Mr. Shekhar's family is there. One flat was vacant. She walked towards the emergency exit door and open it slowly and walked towards the roof top. There was no light. She switch on the flash light of mobile and waited there. After some sec she heard some foot step from the step way. She switch off the light and be alert and watching to the door side. She see a shadow of man walk toards her. He took his mobile and call somebody. When her mobile vibrates she become sure that was Rahim. She cut the call and switch on the flash light. Seeing the light he walked towards her. [/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : Jaya is you there.
J : yes Rahim. (she showed her face by moved the light towards her face)
R : ohh good.
J : anybody see you Rahim?
R : no... May be all people are in sleep.
(actually both of them are very excited. It's the first time they talking each other directly. Her heart beats are increased like when a girl see her lover first time. He also felt same like her. He took the the cover and extended to her.)
R : Jaya here it is.
J : thank you Rahim. How much you pay.
R : don't talk me about money Jaya. Please.
J : OK, thank you Rahim. But what I will give you for this.
R : I don't need anything except your friendship. (he was taking breath heavily and sweating also. Because he rum the cycle for four km and walking the full step of 6 floors.)
J : ohh Rahim, your sounds and breathing shows you are tired.
R : not tired Jaya. I am thursty for some water.
J : Rahim wait I will bring water for you.
R : its OK Jaya. I will take it from my cabin.
J : no no. Please wait here. I will bring for you. You are taking this risk for me. So I need to do to you what I can. Please Rahim.
R : OK Jaya, as your wish.
J : what you need cold or hot?
R : cold water Jaya.
J : OK Rahim. Wait. (then she walked to her flat. She keep the cover in her room and took the bottle from fridge and come out from the flat and come to the terrace again. When she come back he was sat on the floor of terrace. She switch on the flash light and moved towards him. And handed over the bottle to him. He took the bottle and drink whole water and give the bottle back. She was kneeled beside him)

R : thanks Jaya.
J : no I say thanks to you for your care.
R : its for my lovely friend. (now they become little normal)
J : did that shop keeper ask anything?
R : yes, He ask me for whom. I said it's for my wife.
J : ha ha....
R : Jaya....
R : did you have pain...?
J : hmmm... Little pain on lower stomach.
R : hmmm take rest and drink more water take good food. Because you lost blood.
R : if you need anything just tell me.
J : OK sure Rahim.
R : and don't use the dildo in your pussy now.
J : Rahim please.... I felt shame directly talk to you like this. (he become happy and bold)
R : ha ha why Jaya. It's the same think I talk to you what we talking through phone.
J : but.
R : Jaya don't be shame in front of me. I am your friend. Isn't it?
J : yes you are my helping but naughty friend.
R : ha ha... So today's play is extended till the water is leave from the pitch. (he said teasingly)
J : cheeee naughty boy.... (she playfully pated on his shoulder)
R : ha ha ha.... Wow.... Hour hand felt good. How smooth your hand?
J : really.
R : yes Jaya. It's felt silky feeling. Can you show me.
J : hmmmm...( Jaya extend her hand in front of him. On the light of flash he see her smooth hands and Ling fingers clearly)
R : whawooo beautiful hands. (touch her hands slowly and rub on the skin seductively. She felt strange feeling on her body. It's the first time someone other than her hubby touched her.)
J : ahhh Rahim I felt something strange feeling.
R : what strange feeling Jaya. It's good or bad.
J : I don't know.
R : hmmm... Can I kiss on my lovely friend's beautiful hand.
J : hmmm..... she giggled.
R : ummmaaaa..... (he raise her hand and kissed over the finger)
R : thank you Jaya to allow me to kiss on your beautiful hand.
J : it's OK Rahim. (now she think about her in laws. Thay may be wake up to drink water.)
J : Rahim can I go now. It's danger to saty here. May be my mother in law wake up.
R : OK Jaya you go ("fucking old women" he say in his mind with disappointment)
J : OK Rahim, bye thanks for everything.
R : its OK Jaya. Take care.

Then she went to her flat and he walked to his cabin. When she reached in her room after locking the main door. She bolted her room and removed salwar kamikaze and bra. Then take the pad and went to bathroom and clean her pussy and place the pad in her panty. And come back to the bed and wear the nighty. Now she felt comfortable. She lay on the bed and send message to him

"thanks Rahim for helping me"
After some time she got call from him.
R : Jaya shy you say thanks to me every time. It's my duty to help you.
R : are you cover the pad on your pussy.
R : is that fit?
J : yes perfect. Now I felt comfortable.
R : good.
J : Rahim you are really care me. It's my first time a man bring pad for me. My hubby never buy it for me.
R : why......?
J : he felt shy to ask shopkeeper.
R : poor boy.
J : ha ha..... She laughed.
R : I brought everything for my wife. Pad, pantry, bra, blouse..... Everything which she needed
J : wawoo that's good. She is lucky.
R : hey don't worry Jaya. If I am here I will bring for my lovely friend also. If you need bra or panty just tell me the brand name. I will brought for you.
J : ha ha... U shameless boy.
R : why are you laughing? I don't need your size also. I know your size.
J : size....? How.....?
R : ha ha that's secret. I can measure a woman's size while watching her body.
J : really? OK tell me what is my size?
R : if I tell correctly what you will give?
J : anything you ask.
R : OK. Your boob size is 34, waist size is around 36, and your ass 36. Correct or not. (there is a silent on other end)
R : hey Jaya is it correct?
J : yes but how you know.
R : I know Jaya. Now it's your turn to give the promise.
J : OK ask me?
R : I need a cute kiss from my cute beautiful friend.
J : ohh it's simple. Ummmmmmmaaaaaaa...... (she kiss him over the phone)
R : ohh thank you Jaya. Ummmaaaaa....
J : ha ha naughty boy.
R : but if you give me directly I will be happy.
J : directly how? I can't. If anybody see.
R : who will see Jaya.
J : if I come near cabin everybody can see.
R : ha ha there is other better option that we did before. I will take it from the roof top.
J : nooo.... I can't... If my in law wake up.
R : Jaya before half hour you tell me, that I was taking risk for you and you will do anything for me. It's OK Jaya. No problem. Don't worry about that. I just ask playfully. I don't want to make trouble my dear friend. (he emotionally talk to her. That hurts her mind)
J : noo Rahim not like that. I am OK to do for you.
R : don't worry Jaya its OK. You take rest. It's time to take rest.
J : no Rahim, I can't stay here peacefully. It's first time you ask me one thing. Every time you help me and care me. Please Rahim... Please come to terrace. (he was happy, but he acting he is innocent)
R : its OK Jaya. I just kidding. You sleep now.
J : Rahim please come. Now I am going to terrace. I will wait for you. (her mind was full of his help and care she slowly come out her room. She forget that she was wearing a knee length nighty without bra. She come out from the flat and securely close the door. And walked towards the emergency exit door and walked to rooftop. When she reached there she call him.)
J : hello Rahim I am waiting here.
R : Jaya what are you doing. Go back to your flat.
J : no I will go back after give a kiss to my friend.
R : Jaya are you serious?
J : yes Rahim. Please come.
R : OK wait I will come there within 10 min.
J : OK Rahim. (she was very excited. She forget everything except his care and help. Rahim was wear a lungy without underwear and his security shirt. He enter in lift from ground floor press 6th floor. Within a minute he reached 6th floor. And walked to emergency exit and reached roof top. The time is around 11:45pm. He call her name.)
R : Jayaaa....
J : Rahim I am here.. (She showed the mobile light. She was stood behind a 10000Lr water tank. He fold the lungy over his knee and walked towards her.)
R : Jaya I was just kidding. Why you are taking it serious? (because of darkness they can't see each other properly. Only see their shadow)
J : I am sorry Rahim. When you ask me first about kiss I reject. But after thinking of your care and help I can't stay there. I dont get proper sleep. Because you help me a lot. (she said emotionally)
R : hey Jaya my cute girl cheer up. Now your naughty friend is here.
J : ha ha.... She laughed.
R : OK let's go. It's very late around 12:00 am. (he act like a gentleman)
J : you don't need my kiss.
R : it's OK Jaya. I know I am a low class fellow with an ugly face. And it's very difficult to you to kiss me. Because you are a good girl and from a good family. (he again emotionally blackmail her innocence)
J : Rahimmmm please don't said like that. I don't think you are an ugly man or low class man. When I face a difficult situation nobody is here me to help. My inlaw also. You are the one only help me. (saying this she move forward towards him and hugged him and rest her face on his chest. He was shocked and also become happy. He slowly raise his hands and patted her bare shoulder. That time he sense that she don't wear a salwar, but wear something else)
R : hey Jaya you are very innocent girl. Don't be sad. I believe that you trust me and see me as a human being. Thank you. (saying this he took her face with his hard hands and give a kiss on her forehead. She felt current pass through her body. She stay there without saying anything. He asked her)
R : Jaya are you OK..?
J : hmmmm.... (due to he both hand was between her boobs and his chest he can't feel her boobs. Then they separate each other. His both hands on her bare shoulders.)
R : hey my cute girl. Why are you sad now. OK I am ready kiss me now. (he down his beard face towards her face and wait. Because of darkness she can't see his face. She slowly moved toward his facecface and give a kiss to him. But that was on his hard lips. He also shocked when got a kiss on lip from this young beautiful woman. He unknowingly open his lips and place her lips between and pressed with his hard lips. She got the smell of cigarette)

8d841a49867973e8533c481b82d2127f.jpg

J : aammmmmmm..... (a soft moan come from her mouth. That time he released his grip and free her lips. Her nipple become erect)
[size=x-large]R : ohhh sorry Jaya. You are kissing wrong place. I was out of my mind. Sorry. [/size][/font]

J : you naughty boy... Always do naughty things. I felt pain....
R : ohh sorry. I tell you I was out of mind. But that was good. Your lips are so soft. Can I get one more please. (he teased her)
J : nooo my naughty boy. Can give you only forehead. (saying this she place her both hands on his face and lift her body on her leg fingers and give a longkiss on his forehead. His dick started to erect)
J : this is my gift for you.
R : thank you Jaya. (he patted her shoulder. Now he know that she is normal now and come out from her emotional feelings. So he try to play the game)
R : Jaya what you are wearing? I can't felt clothes on your shoulder except the strap. Is you wear bra only.
J : chee naughty. I am wearing my nighty. That time I forgot to change this.
R : wawoooo.... Good. Can you switch on the flash light. I never see you in nighty.
J : noo Rahim I felt shame.
R : Jaya. Now we are alone here. Nobody will come. Please atleast one time. Please Jaya. (he rubbed her shoulder with his finger)
J : hmmmm. OK. (She switch on the flash light.)
R : give me. (he took the phone from her and place towards her and watch her from top to bottom. Her round boobs are trying to out from her nighty. Her bare shoulders. Fleshy fair thighs. He see her erect nipple through nighty. Seeing that he giggled)
J : why are you laughing?
R : see your nipples are erect. (she suddenly cupped her boobs with her hands. She felt shame)
J : naughty. You don't have any shame. (she raise her right hand to hit him)
R : ha ha my naughty girl.
J : Rahim please don't tease me.
R : OK I will not. OK.
J : OK. I am going.
R : where?
J : to my flat.
R : why?
J : it's already late.
R : Jaya you call me and compel me to come here. And now you say that you are going.
J : Rahim but....
R : OK ok you can go.
J : no I am not going.
R : then what you will do here.
J : we can talk till morning.
R : that's good. Let's sit here.
J : OK. (they sat on the side of the water tank.)
R : Jaya did my words hurt you anytime?
J : some times Rahim. Sometimes I felt shame while you say bad words.
R : Jaya that was only at that time to encourage you.
J : hmmmm. But Rahim after I felt my first orgasam I like those words. (she tell him the truth)
R : really?
J : yes Rahim. You teach me a lot about those things to get pleasure.
R : ha ha Jaya that's not complete. More balance ho you know.
J : what balance.?
R : did you felt the pleasure when your body licked by your hubby or some other person?
J : no.
R : dis you got finger fucking by your hubby?
J : no.
R : did you exchange saliva of your hubby and drunk his saliva?
J : no
R : did you suck your hubby's Lund and drunk his cum?
J : nooo
R : that's what I say you are not get complete pleasure.
J : but those are dirty things. Who can a person lick on other body.
R : I can. I pleasure my wife like this. Even I lick her ass hole also. (hearing ass hole licking she felt shiver and vomiting. She spit on the door)
J : how you can do such things Rahim?
R : because I love her and it's my duty to pleasure her.
J : hmmmm. (she become silent)
R : hey what are you thinking?
J : nothing.
R : did you need those pleasure from your hubby?
J : hmmmm. But I think he will not do this dirty things.
R : hmmmm. (he also don't speak for some time and ask her)
R : can I give you one of those pleasure?
R : by licking your armpit. (she felt shiver on her body)
J : noooo.... It's dirty. It's very sweating there.
R : I don't have any problem Jaya. If you allow me I will do it for you. Not this only anything for you.
J : but Rahim slave people are doing such things to their masters. They lick their masters foot like that. You are not my slave.
R : ha ha don't think like that Jaya. I am your friend who helping you anyway.
J : hmmm.....
R : Jaya give me your hand. (she unknowingly extended her right hand towards him. He was sat right to her. He took her hand and moved his mouth under her armpits. He got her body smell. His breath hit on her armpits. She felt some strange feeling. He slowly extend his long hard tongue and lick her cute shaven armpits)
J : ahhhhhhhh....... (a moan come out from her mouth. He lick again and again. Her breath become high. Her boobs move up and down, nipples become erect. She closed her eyes with ecstacy. Her left hand caught on the water pipe tightly. He continued his act like a dog lick on the bone. After some seconds she become horney and her left hand unknowingly moved to her left boob and press over the nighty. Her moan become high.)
J : ahhmmmm..... Ahhhhhhhmmmm...... Uuuffffff..... (he move his mouth to her ear and asked)
R : Jaya did you like it.
J : ahhmmmm Rahim it's gooodddd.... (Her breath was not normal.)
R : can I lick your left armpit? (he ask her seductively)
J : hmmmm yes....
R : relax Jaya. (he moved in front of her and kneeled before her and reise her left hand and started to lick her armpit.)
J : Uuuffffff....... Hmmmmm Rahimmmmmmm...... (he place his left hand on her right shoulder for support. But his hand skied down with the strap of nighty. She was not bothered about that. She moaning with pleasure)
J : hhhmmmmmm Rahim mm it's gooodddd...... Ahhhhh...... (his left hand moved on her right boob and pressed with his strong hand)
J : ahhh.......... Aaauuuccchhhh....... (she press her right hand over his hand)
R : ohhh sorry Jaya. It's my mistake....
J : itssss okkkk raahiimmmm pleas liccckkk myy armpits...... Ahhmmmm..... (he is in pleasure. He licked her left armpit by pressing her right boobs. She was in heaven. Her lower belly become pained. She also press his left hand over her boobs. He slowly moved his mouth to her left shoulder and give a small bit there.)
J : ahhmmmm Rahim mm...... (he know that she is very horney. He moved his mouth under her neck and cupped there with his mouth and suck. Slowly slide down the strap from left shoulder and press her naked left boobs with his right hands. He move his head to her left ear and said)

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : Jaya your boobs are very smooth and spongy. Can I suck your cute nipple.... (he ask her seductively)
J : yes Rahimmmmmmm yessss...... (he moved towards her left boob and take it in to his mouth and suck her light brown colored nipple. Slightly give bits to make her pleasure)
J : ahhhhhhhh........... Aaaaammmmmaaaaa (he move dback to her right boob and did same like what he done with left boob.)

main_2.jpg

J : Rahimmmmmmm....... You are googddddd you said the truthhhh..... Hmmmmm (after some time of sucking and pressing her boobs he moved to her face and caught her lips with his mouth and started to suck her lips she also responded to him. He extend his tongue and hit on her lips. She automatically open her mouth and he enter his tongue in her mouth. Their hot tongue touch each other. She got the smell and taste of cigarette. But that not affected her pleasure. She enjoy his tongue in her mouth. He make a glob of saliva in his mouth and pass to her mouth. She glupped that like 'Amrit'. He become more happy that a high class women drunk his saliva. He again do like that. His hands are working over her 34C round boobs. He sense that some movement under her butt. She lift her butt up and hold his face and bit his lips tightly and squirted in her menstrual pad. She broke the grip from his mouth and breath heavily. He also breath heavily. But he don't release his load till now from his erect Lund under his lungy. He whispered her.)
R : how was it Jaya?
J : ohhh Rahim.... You are amazing..... I never felt like this in my life.
R : that's the fact I told you before. (her breath become normal and ask him)
J : Rahim I felt guilty now. Is do wrong thing?
R : why guilty Jaya. It nothing wrong Jaya. I just help you to show how a woman get pleasure. And we are best friends. So we can help each other. Sometimes you can't share all things to your hubby. He may be take it as a wrong way. But a friend can help you all time like I did to you. (his words hit on her mind)
J : hmmmm.....
R : you know I help you only by sucking your nipple, lick your armpit, suck your tongue. But I don't get any pleasure. That's why I say I just help you only like a doctor treat a patient. You are an educated person Jaya. You think like that, how a doctor help a person. The same way I help you.
J : hmmmm.... Rahim..... But if anybody know about this. They will not think like this. They see me like a bad women. They don't understand our friendship. (he utilize the situation and drag her towards him, her bare boob rest on his chest over the shirt. He patted her bare back. He consoled her)
R : Jaya nobody will know about anything, till you disclose this. I will not tell this to anybody till my death. Don't you believe me. (she rest her head on his chest and said)
J : yes I believe you Rahim. Thank you be with me as a good friend. You are my good friend. Love you. (she said this from the bottom of her hirt)
R : I love you too... My dear Jaya.... My best cute and innocent friend. (saying this he hug her tightly. She felt some secure feeling on his hard hug. They stay like this for some time. Then he start another drama.)
R : Jaya.....
J : mmmmm.....
R : I need to release...
J : release....?
R : you know my Lund is in erect position now. I dont wear an underwear. When I go back if anybody see the erection under this lungy......... (he don't complete)
J : ha ha ha my naughty boy.... Why you don't wear underwear.
R : I was ready to sleep at that time. So I just to remove and you call me to come here. When I felt your body my lund become erect.
J : shooo.... Then what will do now.
R : no problem I will stroke and release my sperm like you see yesterday. (she blushed)
J : ohh OK..
R : hmmm did you want to see it live.
R : hey Jaya don't be shame.... Tell me...
J : I think yes. She giggled.
R : OK then switch on the flash light Jaya.
J : hmmm........ (Before switch on the light she pull up the strap of the nighty and cover her boobs and sat on near the tank. He stood before her and without shame remove the lungy. His 8" lund sprang before her face. It's the first time she see a naked dick in front of her eyes)
J : oohhhhh..... (he slowly stoke his dick. She watch his dick very clearly. He asked her.)
R : Jaya did you want to touch this. (she nodded her face with a naughty smile)
R : then touch it Jaya. (She raised her left hand to touch his dick and with right hand hold the mobile. He took the mobile from her and tell her)
R : Jaya hold it with your both hands and stroke it. (she place her both soft hands on his dick and started to stroke slowly. The hotness of his dick felt her strange feeling. She slowly increase the speed. Rahim encouraged her by saying.)

Full%2Bnude%2Bkajal%2Bagarwal%2Bhandjob%2Bhate%2Bto%2Bsuck%2Bcock.jpg

R : aaahhhh.... Jaya my gooddd girl do it... You know.... Hmmmm... That's nice. After 3 or 4 min of continuous stroking he felt he is ready for cum. But he don't signaled her. With a loud moan he release his huge load on her both hands. Some sperm fell on her eyes and cheeks. She withdraw her hand from his dick)
R : ohh Jaya I am sorry... I lost my control. Sorry. (Saying this he took his lungy and give to her to clean her hands. She wipe her hands.)
J : hmmm (she don't say anything. He wrapped the lungy around his waist and wipe the dick with the same lungy. She was stay there silenly)
R : Jaya are you OK?
J : hmmm..... OK
J : hmmmm
R : Jaya can I ask you one thing?
J : hmmmmm
R : how you feel when you stroke my Lund. (she felt shame and smile. He see her smile by tge flash light)
J : I don't know?
R : please Jaya tell me. Is it soft or not, or big or not? Please tell me.
J : my hand felt hot skin when I touch it. It's bigger than that dildo.
R : did you like it?
J : ha ha I don't know.
R : tell me Jaya. Did you like my Lund.
J : hmmm.... You shave every day?
R : yes Jaya. My wife like this. She like to suck my dick and my balls. So she compelled me to shave here. And she also shave her pussy daily for me. Because when we have sex I will suck her pussy and make her happy. She said me pussy sucking is one of the best pleasure she experienced in our sex. You know she like to drunk my cum. Every time she ask me cum in her mouth. She likes that taste very much. (hearing his words she was very excited.)
J : hmmmm....
R : did you suck your hubby's Lund?
J : nooo I don't like...
R : poor boy....
J : whyyy.....?
R : because he have a beautiful wife and she don't give him her mouth on his Lund.
J : he also don't like dirty things.
R : so he never suck your cute pussy also.
J : nooo....
R : poor Jaya never felt the pleasure in her life.
J : hmmmm.... Rahim shall we go now. May be my mother in law wake up and check in my room.
R : wait Jaya let's talk some more time.
J : please Rahim I need to go.
R : hmmm OK Jaya. I can't make my friend in trouble.
J : thank you Rahim. (she walked toward the stairs)
R : Jaya good not.
J : good night Rahim.
When she enter in her room she bolted the door and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She remove her nighty over her head and put on a hanger. She found some white drops on her cheeks. She understand what was that. She felt shame and remember his words that his wife like the taste of his cum. Thinking of that she automatically took that drop in her fingertip and moved to her mouth and touch on her tongue. She felt a salty taste. She took excess two three drop from her face and taste that. She like that salty taste. She see her young 34C sized round boobs. She press her both boobs and think that how he press and suck. Her light brown color nipple become erect. At that time she felt pain in her lower belly due to menstrual cycle. She moved to under the shower and remove her panty along with pad and clean her pussy and have a bath. Then she put new pad and panty then wear a new nighty. Then she is ready for sleeping. She took her mobile and find his message.
"thank you Jaya for your kiss."
She smiled and replied back. "thanks for your big help Rahim. Thank you so much. You are my real friend"
"yes Jaya you are always my friend. I will do anything for you."
" thank you. Rahim good night"
"good night Jaya"

Next morning (Sunday morning) she wake up and after freshen wear the salwar kamiz and went to kitchen and prepare the breakfast. The time is around 7:00am. Her mother in law was in bathroom and her father in law in his bedroom by reading news paper. That time she heard the door bell. She went there and open the door. Mani was stood there by wearing his nikker and T shirt.
M : good morning madam.
J : good morning Mani.
M: madam can you bring back the packet of milk that I give you yesterday.?
J : OK yes, please wait. (she went to kitchen and come with milk packet. He took the packet and say thanks. She was stair on his nikker. He was very shy and fearfully boy. He don't look at her face and moved to Mr. Shekhar's flat. Around 9:40am her mother in lay informed about the visa processing so they need to scan and send some documents. She get ready and took the car key and went to the city. After done all things come back to her flat. Because of her mother in law was with her Rahim don't look at her or don't say anything. After changing her dress she lay on the bed and took the mobile. She see Whatsapp notification and see Rahim's message.

"hii Jaya where you were going with your mother in law."
"for sending some documents"
"OK, what are you doing now?"
"I am taking rest in my room."
"OK good. Take rest and take healthy food."
"OK Rahim"

1:42pm
After lunch Girija-Mrs. Shekar come her flat to meet her in law and enquired about the visa. While they talking Girija said

Girija (G) : Leela if you need take Mani here to do cleaning this flat. He is a good boy and do all things.
L : Ahhmm that's good. After we left it will help Jaya to reduce her household work and no problem about salary we can give him.
G : but he will come only weekend which means Friday evening.
L : hmmm ask to Jaya also about her opinion.
G : yes ask her now. If she agree I can ask him about it. Tomorrow evening he will went to his home.
L : OK I will ask her now.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](Jaya prepare milk shake for Rahim and feed him)

Continues from here

L : hmmm ask to Jaya also about her opinion.

G : yes ask her now. If she agree I can ask him about it. Tomorrow evening he will went to his home.
L : OK I will ask her now.

(Leela went near Jaya's room and call her. Jaya come there and open the door)
J : what happened mummy.
L : nothing beta Girija is here. Come we need to discuss something. ( Jaya come to that room. They explain about Mani. Jaya heard everything and said.)
J : I know him before. He is a student in my school. But I don't teach him. Yesterday I see him here when he come here to keep the milk packet.
G : ohh that's good. If you know him you can manage him easily.
J : but aunty, how can I? He a school boy. How can I take him here as a servant?
G : beta.... Actually it will help him. His father is in home. He is paralyzed fully on left side. His mother was doing household work in many houses including us. And we take him here for Saturday and Sunday. We give him only small work. We can help him easily. But he don't take money freely. That's why I ask you about this. And one advantage too, if he have any doubt you can teach him. Then he don't need to go separate tuition.(Leela support Girija and said)
L : yes beta, thats good, we can help him
J : OK mummy I agree. Did you ask this to him.
G : no, I was waiting for your replay. May be he will reject. Because he is very shy. But innocent.
L : it's OK Girija, we are ready. You just ask to him.
G : ok I will............

That night. After dinner she went to her room as regularly she did. She changed her dress to nighty and panty with pad inside it. She was lay on the bed thinking of her life. Around 12:50pm her husband was calling her but she can't talk to him because she was drive the car. Her mother in law was talk to him. After that he don't call again. It's the first day her day was gone without talk to her hubby. Her thoughts divert to Rahim and previous night incident on roof top. Thinking of that she felt shame. His dick is come to her mind and the flow of his sperm from his Lund. She felt shiver when she thought he were suck her light brown nipple. Her nipples become erect again.
Her mobile vibrates. She looked at the screen and see *Rahim calling.....* she smiled and attend the call.
J : helloo
R : hiii my dear Jaya, are you sleep now
J : no... I was just lay on the bed.
R : hmmm good take rest.
R : Jaya which fruits you like most?
J : why?
R : tell me Jaya.
J : apple, orange, grapes and banana etc. Why you ast about that?
R : nothing Jaya nothing.
R : Jaya I will call you later, I have to finish some work, dontvslepp now I want to talk you some important thing.
J : hmmm OK Rahim. (after the call she think "what was that he needed to say to me. I dont know. Anyway wait for him". She was checking her mobile and watching the photos of his Lund. After 45 or 50 min she got call from him)
J : hello Rahim.
R : Jaya can you come to rooftop now, like you come there yesterday?
J : why Rahim, it's too risky. Daily it's not possible. If anybody see me with you there what they will think?
R : hmm its OK Jaya. (he cut the call without waiting for her replay. She call him back but he don't pic up. She try for some more time but no response. After five min she got his call. She felt relaxed and attend)
J : hello Rahim.... Why you don't take my call....
R : nothing madam, if you can please open your main door now. I place a gift in front of the door.
J : giffftt....?
R : yes Jaya please collect that from there without seeing anybody.
J : hmm OK Rahim. (she was excited. She slowly comes out from the room and walked towards the door and open without making any sound. She fond a plastic cover. She took the cover and close the door and come inside her room. She open the cover and see packet of fruits. Orange, apple and banana, and three packet of milk. She think "why he bring this now?" she took her mobile and call him.)
R : helloo
J : hello Rahim why you bring this much fruits?
R : Jaya you need this now. You lost blood from your body. Take more fruits and milk. Please care your health.
J : but Rahim why you brought this to me?
R : Jaya you are my dear friend. That's why I brought that for you. Please Jaya care your health. And if you need anything inform me.
J : but Rahim from where you get this money?
R : money is not a problem Jaya. My priority is for your happiness. (hearing those words her eyes filled with tear by thinking, how much he care her. It's her first experience. Her lovable hubby never care her like this when she was in periods.)
J : ohh thank you Rahim. How can I return this to you.
R : I don't need anything from you Jaya. I need to see only your happyness. Only your pleasure.
J : thank you Rahim. You are my real friend.
R : thank you Jaya.
J : where are you now?
R : I am walking to my cabin.
J : can you come to rooftop?
R : why Jaya, before you tell you can't.
J : it's OK Rahim. I need to see you.
R : hmm OK Jaya I will come there. (he was very happy, he ran towards the step. She went to kitchen and take bottle of milkshake from the refrigerator which she prepare that evening and again went outside to her flat and walk to rooftop. When she reached there she felt two strong hands caught on her shoulder. First she frightened, then she realize that's Rahim. She turned and said.)

Silk-Short-Night-Wear-Nighty-Dress-4.jpg

J : hooo I was frightened.
R : why Jaya I am here. Ha ha.
R : Jaya why you call me here. (she extended the bottle to him)
J : to give this for you.
R : ehat is this.
J : this is milk shake prepare in evening. I think this give to you.
R : ohh Jaya it's OK. It's Good for you in this time. You take it.
J : no Rahim it a small gift for my naughty friend.
R : OK first you drink it then I will. Agree....
J : OK.... (he switch ok the flash light, she started to drink. Some drops fall on her upper boobs and some part flow the side of her mouth. After drunk 1/4 part she give to him. He look the top of bottle and find her lip mark and place that portion to his lip and drunk. Seeingbthat she felt shame.)
J : why you drunk like that.
R : ha ha Jaya you don't know how much taste was there. Your lip was very tasty. (she bent down her head)
J : my hubby never drink after me or he never touch the part where my lip touch.
R : he don't know the taste that's why. Can you do one thing for me.
J : what you need Rahim tell me.
R : I would like to drunk this shake from your mouth. Which make this milk shake very tasty.
J : chee how can you drink. If I give from my mouth that's like waste.
R : no Jaya that is Amrith for me.
J : ohh nooo.
R : please Jaya, you are looking for doing a favor for me. Now I need this. This I want fro you. It's very easy to you.
J : but Rahim that is waste. May be my saliva will mix with that.
R : no problem Jaya it is Amrit. Please I beg you Jaya. (finally she agreed. She took the bottle and fill her mouth with milk shake and looks at him. He lower his head and open his mouth. She got smell of cigarettes from his mouth. But she don't care she was very excited to feed him from her mouth. She slowly moved her mouth towards his open mouth and spit the milkshake mixed with her saliva in to his mouth. He receive everything and close his eyes like he enjoy the taste and swallowed. Seeing that she felt strange feeling on her body. He open his eyes and said)
R : Jaya can you feed me the excess milkshake in this bottle? (she nodded her head. She again took in her mouth and feed him like she did before. This time more milkshake fell on her chest and flowed between her cleavage through her chin. Finally bottle were emptied.)
J : it's empty Rahim.
R : ohhh it was wonderful Jaya. Thank you so much to give me your Amrit. (Jaya smiled at him)
R : Jaya
J : hmmmm
R : the milkshake is flowing through your body, can I take I from there. (she don't say anything but smiled at him. He move his mouth towards her mouth and extend his tongue and lick on her chin and slowly moved to her lips. When he lick her lips she felt current pass through her body. A slow moan come out from her mouth. "Aaaahhhmmmm.... " when she open her mouth he take that chance and insert his tongue in her mouth and started to lick her mouth. She was responded to him by licking his tongue with her. They lick each other and suck the lips and tongue with a small moan. He break the kiss. She was disappointed and looks at him. He smiled at her and said)

8d841a49867973e8533c481b82d2127f.jpg

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : Jaya more milk shake is falling here. I need to taste that also. (he showed her chest and cleavage and moved his mouth towards there. And started to lick her cleavage. She was closing her eyes with ecstacy. He keep the mobile on his pocket and place both hands on her both shoulder and slowly slide her nighty strap down and continue licking. She was unknowingly enjoy his act. He slowly moved his mouth on her boobs and suck. This time he took the mobile from his pocket and showed to her boobs and looks at her round boobs. This is the first time he see her fair bare boobs with light brown nipple. He moved his mouth to her nipple and sucked. "ahhhhhhhmmmmmmm......." this time her man was loud. Her nightgown was now bunches on her curvey waist. He sucked her both nipples. He stop his act for some seconds and said) [/font]

women-sucking-tits-gif-sex-naked-7.gif

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : Jaya your nipple is super I need to drink your nipple.
J : hmmm (she blushed. And looks away from his face. He took the bottle and shake it and put some milk shake on her both boobs and started to lick her both boobs.)
R : Jaya it's very tasty Jaya. I will give you the Amrith. Please open your mouth. (saying this he moved his mouth to her mouth. She automatically opened her mouth. He extend his tongue with milkshake and put it in her mouth and sucked her lips and chewed. She suck him back and drunk the milk shake with his saliva. [/font]

17886216.gif

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
665528.gif

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]That was a new feeling and experience to her. He again move his mouth to her boobs and suck and clean her both boobs with his tough tongue. Now her both hands was on his head and her fingers creased on his hair. He know that she is hot now. He continues his sucking. And slowly moved his hands behind her and slide the nighty down and the nighty fell on the floor and make circle around her feet. She was not notice that. Because she was enjoying his chucking on her boobs. He slowly move his both ands on her ass over the thin panty and felt the smoothness of the fleshy round ass.

20329866.gif

When he touched her panty he become alert. He know that it's very risk in this time. Because she is on her periods. She he leave that attempt to remove her panty. After 10 min of sucking and licking her boobs he stopped and moved to her mouth and kiss her lips and suck. Then he brake the kiss and asked her.)
R : Jaya how was the taste?
J :.............. (silence; she looked at his eyes with shame.)
R : tell me Jaya did you like?
J : hmmmm.
R : thank you Jaya give me this chance to taste the Amrit from your nipple. Your boobs are very smooth. I love to taste this.
J : Rahim mm..... (she wisperd to him)
R : yes Jaya tell me. (she tell him in Low voice)
J : Rahim, I don't know what to say. I felt shame, cry, happiness... I don't know what to do. (saying this she hugged him and cried. He consold her and said)
R : Jaya relax. Why are you crying?
J : Rahim I am cheating my husband by allow you to touch mbody. I don't know. But I love you. Sometimes I felt you care me more than him. When you are with me I felt I am safe. But when I am thinking of my hubby I felt guilty. I dont know what to do.
R : Jaya you are my cute friend. Sometimes I am also like you more than my wife. Love you Jaya.
J : Rahim did we do this wrong?
R : no Jaya we are helping each other. And care because we love each other.
J : Rahim you are a good person.
R : thank you Jaya.
J : when you drunk from my mouth I felt you are love me more than anyone.
R : ohh thank you Jaya. (he know that she was emotionally love him. He apart from her and looks at her face.)
R : don't cry my Jaya. I don't want to see your sad face. (he bent towards her and lick her tears and kiss on her eyes)
J : hmmmm...
R : Jaya your ass cheek is very soft. Can I bit. (he whispered in her ear and press her ass cheek)
J : cheee naughty... (she hit his hand. Now she become normal)
R : ha ha finally my girl become normal.
J : I am going.
R : where?
J : in my room.
R : OK you go. (she took her nighty from the floor.)
J : hmmm what?
R : you have an amazing body. You are very beautiful. (she blushed and bent her head down)
J : thank you. (she started to wear nighty)
R : nothing...
J : hmmm K (she wear her nighty and took the bottle)
R : Jaya you must be ate those fruits and take care your health. (she smiled at him)
J : OK Rahim.
R : Jaya can I get this Amrit daily.
R : please Jaya tell me.
J : Rahim it's risk to meet here daily. (hearing that he was very happy, that she don't have any problem but she has fear about others)
R : OK Jaya.
J : can I go now.
R : yes my dear. (she turned back towards the step. He moved back her and hugged her from behind and kiss her neck. And turned her and kiss her lips. She was shocked on his sudden attack. But she turned on and responded kiss.

ed6325568af2b5a9ef2854461dec834e.gif

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]They kiss some more time. He was press her ass harder. She bit his lips. Finally they separate. And he said)
R : sorry Jaya I can't control. Sorry. (she place her finger on his lips and said)
J : no need sorry Rahim you help and care me a lot. Thank you. And one thing, I know you will not said this to anyone but I remember to take care.
R : yes Jaya I will. Love you. You go now. (she walked to her flat. She is thinking "I can't imagine how I kiss him how I allow him to feel my body. But his touch, lick and kiss give me the most pleasure which I experience in my life. How my life change with in these 4 or 5 days. I can't imagine. Ohhh his hands are very strong. That make me pleasure when he press my ass." She went to her bathroom and stood before the mirror and watch her naked body. The stain of his saliva and milk shake was on her boobs and face. She smiled and pinched her light brown nipple. Then she take a body bath and come to bedroom and lay on the bed. She see a message notificationshe open the message.
"thank you Jaya"
"for what?" (she replied back)
"you allow me to kiss and lick your body"
"actually I enjoyed it"
"really?"
" yes"
"Ohhh thank God. Finally my Jaya open her heart."
" ha ha"
"Jaya did you need it daily?"
"I don't know"
"but I know, don't worry I will give you dear"
"hmmm"
"ummmaaaaa"
"OK Rahim I am going to sleep"
"OK, I dont get back"
"what?"
"ummaaa"
"ummmaa for my naughty boy"
"ha ha thanks Jaya, good night"
[size=x-large]Next day she was wake up when hear the alarm..[/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](Mani agree to help Jaya's household work, Jaya's in laws left to UK). - PART-1

"Jaya did you need it daily?"
"I don't know"
"but I know, don't worry I will give you dear"
"hmmm"
"ummmaaaaa"
"OK Rahim I am going to sleep"
"OK, I dont get back"
"what?"
"ummaaa"
"ummmaa for my naughty boy"
"ha ha thanks Jaya, good night"
Next day she was wake up when hear the alarm..

After breakfast Jaya went to wash her clothes and set the washing machine for washing. Her in laws was watching TV in hall room. When the door bell rings Leela went to door and open. Girija was stood there.
L : ohh Girija please come.
(they sat on sofa)
G : Leela I ask to Mani about what we discussed yesterday.
L : then what he said.
G : he have shame and fear to work here.
L : why....?
G : I don't know, may be Jaya is the teacher in his school.
L : hmmm then shat to do. I was very happy first to take him here for helping jaya when we left. But....
G : hmm... Do one think you tell to Jaya to talk with him. May be he will agree when his teacher ask him.
L : that's right. I will tell to Jaya.
(Leela went to Jaya and told everything to her. Jaya said OK. Then Girija went to her flat and send Mani to Jaya's flat. Leela called Jaya)
L : Jaya... Mani is here.
J : mummy send him here I am in kitchen.
L : OK beta, Mani you go to kitchen Jaya is there. (he walked to the kitchen, she was prepare curry for lunch. Seeing him she smiled and said)

woman-cooking-in-the-kitchen-picture-id140827630

J : Ahh Mani come. (he walked towards her with shy face)
J : Mani how are you?
M : fine miss (he replied with low voice)
J : had your breakfast?
M : yes miss. (she walked toward the refrigerator and took mango juice and poured in a glass and give to him. He took and said)
M : thanks miss.
J : hmm Mani, why you tell you can't work here?
M : errrr..... Hmmmm... Miss... I....
J : why you afraid Mani? Girija aunty said you will not take money from others freely. You will take after doing job. That's why I decided to take you here for work. I know about your family. Girija aunty tell everything. Don't be think you are a servant here. Just think you help your teacher. OK.
M : hmmm OK. But....
J : what's your problem Mani. ( she moved towards him and asked him by place her hand on his shoulder)
M : madam I felt shame to stand in front of you.
J : why Mani?
M : you see my this that day when I piss on wall. (he showed his finger to his Lund area, hearing that her words also broken, she felt shame also)
J : err... Hmmm... M.. Mani that's OK, I will not tell to anybody, don't be shy. I forget all thing ok. I will not complain about that incident to principal. You must concentrate on your studies. If you need anything for your studies I can help you.
M : thank you Miss. (He lift his head and looks at her eyes and said)
J : Mani you are a good boy. I know you also do this household work for your family. That's why we think to help you.
M : thank you miss.
J : now tell me, are you ready to be here?
M : yes madam.
J : OK thanks Mani. I will tell to Girija aunty, that you are ready to help me here.
M : OK miss, no problem I am ready. miss can I go now?
J : OK Mani you can. But don't be hesitant to ask help from me ok.
M : OK miss thank you.
M : miss today evening I will go to my home, my bag and school dresses are there.
J : OK Mani.
M : bye miss, see you tomorrow.
J : bye.

After he went she finish her cooking. Leela is very happy that Mani is agree to help Jaya here. She was sad because she can't left Jaya alone here. Around 1:00pm while they have lunch Mahesh call her. Jaya talk to him in one min and give phone to Mr. Sharma. He talk around 5min and handover the phone to Leela, she is talking around 30-35 min. She describe everything to him. He also felt some relief that Shekhar uncle and Aunty is there to care Jaya and her student also be there to help her. At that time Jaya was in kitchen washing the plate. Leela give the phone to Jaya.
M : are you OK Jaya? Can you manage alone?
J : yes I am OK, don't worry about me. Shekhar uncle and aunty is here. And one of my stunted also agree to help me here for some household work.
H : but Jaya is any problem will come after you use him for household work.
J : no dear, actually his situation is very bad, we decided to help him. But he refuce to take money. Then we think give him a small job and pay money.
H : hmm that's good Jaya.
J : yes pappa and mummy also said like that. Then I agree.
M : OK Jaya, I need to freshen up. See you after some time.
J : hmm OK Mahesh.
She lay on her bed and take a small nap.
Mahesh don't call her back. She was wake up in the evening. That night after dinner she went to her room and change her salwar to nighty. Went to bathroom and take a bath and change her pad. Then lay on the bed and took her mobile and thinking.
"why Rahim not call me today, where is he. Chiii yesterday he suck my nipples and drink the milk shake from my mouth." he body felt a shiver and she giggled. After some time she waiting for his call. But don't get any call from him. Then she decided to call him in whatsapp but there is no ringing. She then call him in local number. But she heared the phone was switched off.
"what happened to him, why his mobile is switched off?" her mind is with mixed feeling. Finally she decided to check. She slowly went out from her room and went out from the flat and went to top floor and went near one corner where get a view to watchman cabin. She looked at there and see light in that cabin. And see someone is there. But that was so distance, so she can't see him properly. She again try his number, again switched off. Then she went to her flat. She font get proper sleep.

kajal-getsup-from-bed-from-sleepy-mood-01.jpg

Next morning she is wake up. And first took her mobile and try to contact Rahim but the phone is switched off. She get ready to go to school and come out from her flat 15min early than as usual. She walked towards the gate and see an old watchman is sitting there. She want to ask him about Rahim. But she dont have courage to ask about a watchman.

At school : her mind was upset. Lunch time she call Rahim, but the phone is still switched off. That time Mahesh call her.
M : hello dear how are you?
J : ya I a fine, how are you?
M : I am OK.
J : hmmm. (she don't have interest to talk to him. Because her mind was upset. She don't know what happened to Rahim.)
M : Jaya are you OK?
J : ahmm ye yes I am OK, I have some pending work. I need to finish.
M : OK dear I will call tomorrow.
J : bye...
[size=x-large]M : bye take care Jaya. [/font][/size]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Evening when she reached her apartment gate she searched Rahim. But she see the old watchman there. At her home after freshen she went to kitchen to make dinner. Time is around 6:30pm. Her in law is in Pooja room. That time her phone rings. She took her mobile, her heart beat increased, because that was Rahim. She looked outside and confirm that her in law is in Pooja room and attend the call and said hello in Low voice.
J : hello...
R : hello Jaya how are you?
J : I am fine, where are you?
R : now I am in a shop near my home, yesterday I am come here.
J : then why you don't inform me. At least send a message to me. I was very frightened.
R : why Jaya, why you worry about me.
J : I don't know, yesterday I don't get proper sleep. (hearing that he become very happy)
R : sorry Jaya, that was very urgent, my wife have some health issues now, before 4 months she just slipped in a muddy road and got little problem on her spine. Yesterday I got a call from her that, pain is high on her back. She can't sit, walk or do anything. I was tensed and immediately went back to home.
J : OK, how is she now?
R : she is little OK now, I give her a body massage twice with herbal oil and apply steam.
J : ohh you know massage treatment also?
R : no... Our ayurvedic doctor instruct me how to massage her on her back. Then I do like that.
J : hmm that's good, take care.
R : thanks Jaya. Then sorry ; yesterday I was with her that's why I switched off my phone, if I call you she may get doubt that's why.
J : it's OK Rahim. I don't have any problem.
R : now I am come to town to purchase some materials especially olive oil for massage her.
J : is that olive oil is good?
R : yes Jaya it's good for our skin. Olive oil massage make our skin healthy.
J :eek:hh good, can you buy half liter for me? I will pay money when you come back.
R : of course Jaya, but may be I will come back on next Monday.
J : it's OK Rahim.
J : hmmm tell Rahim.
R : how is your night gone, did you use dildo?
J : cheee naughty....
R : tell me my friend...
J : no I don't, yesterday I was frightened by thinking what happened to you.
R : really, did you have that much care on me.
J : I don't know, may be the care for a good friend.
R : ohh thank you Jaya.
J : you are not good friend. You are a naughty friend.
R : ha ha.....ok, if you need my help send me a message I will try to call you when she sleep.
J : noo it's OK Rahim, you take care her.
R : but my friend become worry.
J : it's OK Rahim.
R : OK Jaya do one thing I will try to send good videos, which will help you to use dildo.
J : hmmmm.
R : Jaya I need to go back to home, she is waiting for me.
J : OK Rahim take care.
R : OK Jaya bye... I will come with Oliv oil for you when I come back.
J : thanks Rahim. (they ended up the call. Now she is happy. She prepare dinner and had dinner with her in laws.

Then after finish washing the plates she went back to her room and changed to her nighty. That time she remember that she has to prepare some notes for next day. She started to prepare. Around 11:50pm she finished her work. She felt sleepy. She lay on her bed and check her mobile and don't find any message from Rahim. She already tired, after sometime she fall in deep sleep.

Next morning she wakeup very late. She prepared fast and went to school. In school bus she check the Whatsapp and find 3 message from Rahim. Suddenly she back to menu screen. Because her coligue Lakshmi is sit next to her. Jaya was very exited. Her mind said to her that check the message. But she stay calm. At school when she get a chance she open the message and see a video and two text. "this is for my Jaya"
"did you enjoy"
She want to open that video. But it's risk. So she close the chat and do her duty. Lunchtime Mahesh call her. She also don't have interest to talk to him like previous day. Today's matter is that video. She was very excited to watch that video. She need to know what was in that video. Evening when she went in her flat. Leela was open the door.
L : ahh come beta.
J : mummy I am very tired, I need to take a bath.
L : OK beta go and take bath. I Will take tea and snacks for you.
J : thank you mummy.
L : beta today my son call here that the visa processing complete. So he will arrange ticket on this Friday.
J : OK mummy that's good.
L : he will send visa copy and in your mail id.
J : OK mummy I will check.

Then Jaya went in her room. She close the door from inside and remove all her dress except panty and took the mobile and download the video which Rahim send her. And play the video. The screen is black and heated the sound. (Jaya pouse the video and took the headset andconnected to phone and put on her ear and resume the video)
"please suck my Lund Jan, I can't fuck you now. At least give me the pleasure of your mouth"
"hmmm... OK"
Slowly the screen got some movement and see the hair of a women and the camera moved to her face. A smiling face is seen on the screen. That was Rahims wife.
"why you recorded this"
"when I was alone I can watch and make pleasure myself"
"hmmm"
"jaan please make me happy with your mouth and tongue. Suck my Lund" (Jaya's body shivered with excitement)
The camera moved to Rahims naked circumcised big Lund. His wife slowly caught with her hand and shake slowly. (From the video Jaya understood that Rahim is stood before his wife and his wife is sat on the edge of the bed. His wife is not looking good. Not much fair, dark color like as Rahim)
Rahim's wife slowly open her mouth and take his big dick in her mouth. And slowly suck. (seeing that Jaya's nipple become erect. First she got some strange feeling, then slowly she concentrated on the video)
Rahim's wife suck the tip and lick with her tongue. Rahim moaning with pleasure.
"hmmmm ahhhhmmm bitch... Suckkk... Ahhmmm"
(hearing the word bitch, Jaya think how he call her wife like this that time she heared)
"yes I am sucking your bloody Lund my basturd." (then she remember that Rahim said her before when he sex with his wife they use bad words. Jaya seek backward and see again the portion where he use bad words. That excite her more.)
Slowly Rahims wife increase her speed. Rahim caught his one hand on her hair and move his hip forward and backward and fuch her mouth, moaning sound come out from her mouth. (Jaya's right hand move on her breast and squeeze herself.) Rahim took out his dick from her mouth which was drenched by her saliva. Her saliva flowed through the side of her lips. Rahim hit on her face with his long thick Lund. His wife closed her eyes and smiled. The saliva from his Lund spread on her eyes and cheek. He rolled his dick over her face. (seeing that Jaya's pussy started to leak. She squeeze her boobs hard. A hmmmm... A slow moan come from her mouth...)

Video link is here : https://justindianporn.com/video/25271/b...ndals.html

"take it bich, make me cum"
"give me your Lund my bastard"
She again took his dick in her mouth suck vigorously. After some stroke Rahim moaned high and said
"ahhhhmmm bitch I am cumming.... Hmmmm... Take my cum in your bloody mouth.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"
With a loud moan he cum in her mouth and remove his dick out and sprayed his white thick excess cum on her face. (seeing the cum on Rahims wife's face Jaya felt her body hair stood up.)
" Clean it bitch"
Rahim's wife glupped his cum and lick his Lund and clean with her tongue. (Seeing that Jayas pussy leaked more and her breath become high. She was excited and she forget her status that she was sat on her bed only wear her panty. She is in another world. It's the first time she see a blowjob in her life. Suddenly she heard some sound from outside and wakeup from her thoughts.
And went to the bathroom.)
At bathroom, when she remove tge panty along with the pad she see there is no blood stain on the pad except her love juice, that she leaked before some minutes. Then she started to bath. She clean her pussy and insert her finger in and touch her clitories. The Lund sucking Sean come to her mind she press her boobs and rub her finger on her pussy. That time she heard.
L : beta your tea is ready.
J : ahmmm mummy I am coming.
Then she finished her bath and come out and wear a salwar kamiz, don't use pad and went to kitchen. But her mind was full of the sucking sessions of Rahim and his wife.

While they had dinner.
L : beta did you check your mail?
J : no mummy the net was slow in the evening. I will check now. (she took her mobile and check the mail)
J : mummy I got mail. Tomorrow I will take print for this. (three of them were happy)

Around 10:10pm Jaya was lay on her bed. Mobile is with her. She was excited. She decided to watch the video. First she switch off the light and play the video after put the headphone in her ear. While watching the video her body become heat her pussy started to leak. She is very uncomfortable by wear the nighty. She remove the nighty and panty also and lay without any dress. And started to rub her pussy by watching the blowjob video of her watchman and his wife. That time she remember about the dildo. She went near table and took the dildo and lay back on the bed. Slowly started to rub the dildo over her pussy. Slow moans comes from her mouth. Her pussy leaked more and the dildo wet with her juice. When seeing Rahims wife lick his Lund head Jaya lick her lips and automatically took the dildo in to her lips. She open her mouth and started to lick the dildo head like Rahims wife did. Jaya is teacher in profession but now she is student by learning herself by watching the video of her watchman and his wife. She put the dildo in her mouth and suck like a lollipop. She taste her own juice. But that don't disturb her. She was in full mood to suck the dildo. The video exited her more.
When Rahim fuck her mouth Jaya also make some speed of the dildo movement. The soft part of the dildo rub over her upper portion of the mouth. That make her more pleasure. Her pussy leaked more. She put out the dildo from her mouth and rub on her itching pussy and slowly insert in her love hole. And started to move in and out. Only small portion is enter inside that make her happy. Finally around 5 min of dildo fucking she squirted with a moan. Her bedsheets drenched with her love juice. Jaya breathed heavilyher boobs move up and down. After some time she become normal. She felt shy by thinking of Rahims video and her act. She decided to message him. And type message.

"hi Rahim are you sleep"
There is no replay from him. She waited for some time but there is no response. Then she went to bathroom and clean her pussy and walk wavk to bed and see the screen "Rahim calling........"
[size=x-large]She suddenly pic the call and said "hello".............. (Time is 11:03pm)[/size][/font]