Erotica Jaya - young school teacher - Author: kuttoosan009

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](Mani agree to help Jaya's household work, Jaya's in laws left to UK). - PART-2

"hi Rahim are you sleep"

There is no replay from him. She waited for some time but there is no response. Then she went to bathroom and clean her pussy and walk wavk to bed and see the screen "Rahim calling........"
She suddenly pic the call and said "hello".............. (Time is 11:03pm)

J : hello Rahim
R : Jaya you don't sleep. (his voice was very low)
J : no Rahim... I don't get sleep.
R: why? (his voice is very low)
J : I don't know. Why your sound like this?
R : my wife is sleeping inide. I am sitting outside on our varanda. Here is a chance of rain. Cool wind is here.
J : hmmm..
R : did you watch the video?
J : which video? (she know what he ask, but she play drama)
R : my wife sucking my dick, don't you see.
J : hmmm
R : what hmmm, don't you see?
J : yes I see.
R : then how was that.
J : I don't know.
R : don't you like?
J : don't know Rahim.
R : Jaya I snd that video only for you and you said you don't know.
J : but Rahim I feel shame to tell to you.
R : Jaya I told you... We are friends and no shy between us. You can talk me anything.
R : did you like that video.
J : hmmm yes, but it's my first time I see a women take that in to mouth.
R : take what, Lund?
J : yes that one.
R : ha ha till now you are shame to say the word Lund.
J : hmm actually I felt weird about that bad words.
R : hmmm it's OK Jaya. Tell me..did you enjoy that video?
J : hmmm...
R : why are you saying hmmm hmmm all time. Just tell me did you enjoy the video?
J : yes...
R :really?
J : yes...
R : Did you mastrubates while seeing the video?
J : yes one time and....... Waiting (she poused the sentence)
R : and...what...?
J : and I... I.....
R : tell Jaya... I.....?
J : I put.... put that dildo.... Hmm... in my mouth....
R : ohhh nice....
J : I felt shame Rahim....
R : why Jaya. When your hubby is come back you can do it to his dick and give pleasure to him.
J : noo... He don't like this dirty things...
R : may be he don't know about the pleasure of a women's mouth on the lund.
J :hmmm
R : Jaya can you show me how you suck that dildo?
J : but how?
R : you record a video and send to me.
J : noo it's not safe. If it unknowingly forward to anybody... Ohh I can't think about it.
R : Jaya please... I only one time....
J : please Rahim just understand me. I can't take risk.
R : Jaya can we chat on video call. Then I can see it live.
J : Ohh nooo... I can't please...
R : please Jaya. It's my curiosity to know how you do that.
J : but rahimmm....
R : please Jaya... One time for me.... I for your friend....
J : hmmm you always naughty.
R : I am your naughty boy..
J : hmmm (he touch the video icon and request to video chat. She was laying nude. She put a blanket on her boobs and attend the call. Seeing her beautiful face)
R : wawoooo what a beauty....(she smiled at him)
R : where is the dildo? (she took the dildo in her left hand and showed to him)
R : then start Jaya. (she open her mouth and put that inside and started to suck)

aa38141a3a54b10314db9c133781a631.gif

R : no Jaya not like that... (she stop a second and looks at him confused)
R : Jaya don't put it directly to mouth. First give kiss on the top then kiss on the balls and lick the entire length including balls and slowly put it in mouth and suck. (hearing his narration she is charged and started to do what he said. She took the and kiss on the tip and slowly kicked the tip and smiled at him. Then lick the entire length of the pole. And kissed on the ball portion. Seeing her face expression he took out his lund from his underwear and slowly stroke. She lick the entire length. Suck the ball portion and put in her mouth and started to move in and out. Her eyes was closed. As she enjoyed the dildo rub on her mouth she put the mobile on bed and caught the pole with her right hand also and continue sucking. He heard the small moan and 'slurp.... slurp....' sound from her mouth. The mobile is on the bed so he lost the view. He call her.)
R : Jaya I can't see you. Please show the camera on your face. (she ignore that and continue sucking the pole. Saliva flowed through the side of her lips.)
J : hmmmm mmmm mmmm slurpppp..... (he know that she enjoy with the pole. So he decided to encourage her.)
R : Jaya..... Suck.... suck it..... Suck the lund.... Suck '#my' lund with your beautiful lips... Ahhh.... My jayaaaa.... I hmmmm..... You are good...... Suck.....
J : hmmmmm..... Ahhhmmmn
R : took 'my' lund deep jayaa...... Fill your mouth with my lund jayaaaa.....ahhhh...... Jayaaaa you goodddd.... (his words encourage her, the sound move from the headphone to the brain and touches in her heart. Her blood circulation increase she deep throat the dildo and coughed. The saliva rolled over her chin and fall on her neck. She take the breath. Hearing the coughing sound Rahim understand what was going on there. He said to her.)
R : Jaya just relax....
J : hmmmm (she breathed heavenly)
R : Jaya my sweet friend where is the phone I want to see you. (she took the phone from the bed and moved towards her face and smiled at him. Her lips and chin are covered with her saliva.)
R : wawoo my beautiful friend.... I did you enjoy?
J : (smiled and said) yesss....
R : good..... I but we don't finish till now.
J : what is balance?
R : if you follow my words then I will tell.
J : yes tell me I will follow.
R : but don't stop in middle. If you don't have interest just leave it and sleep now.
J : no... no... I like it Rahim. Please tell what is next?
R : are you sure.
J : yes I am (she don't need to think second)
R : OK then we can start.
J : yes....... (she was so excited)
R : OK Jaya. No take of your all clothes and lay naked.
J : I am already naked (with a naughty smile she siad to him)
R : ohh wawoooo... Nice... (he can see her bare shoulders. But the remaining body was under the blanket)
J : mmmm
R : Jaya now think about your hubby's lund and put that dildo in your mouth.
J : Rahim.... (she call him in a disappointed tone)
R : Jaya what's wrong with you?
J : Rahim actually I can't remember his dick, I see that only some occasions. While we had sex we use night lamb. So..... (hearing that he got an idea)
R : its OK Jaya. I have a suggestion but it's some weird.
J : what's that?
R : you think of my lund instead of your hubby's lund.
J : how can I Rahim. It's wrong. How can I think other men's lu.... hmmm (she glupped the word)
R :lund... I (he finish the word) Jaya there is nothing wrong about it. We don't do any physical relationships. I just teach you how to pleasure your body yourself. And I am also suck your boobs before two days. So don't be shy before me Jaya.
J : hmmm... But Rahim I have some fear. If anybody know this..
R : who will know this Jaya. It will be the secret between us.
J : hmmmm.... OK. I believe you Rahim.
R : thanks Jaya. Let's start.
J : hmm OK... Rahimmm...
R : yes Jaya.
J : don't your wife hear our conversation?
R: boo she is sleeping by the effect of painkillers.
J : OK.
R : Jaya can you imagine my lund.
J : yes.. I have your video.
R : OK Jaya now imagine my black lund and kiss on that dildo.
J : hmmmm (she closed her eyes and imagined his black lund. She felt shiver on her body. She kiss on that dildo tip)
R : wawoo Jaya like that lick my lund. (she open her mouth and lick the tip of dildo with her tongue. Slowly insert the dildo in her mouth and suck by imagine his black lund. She leaked more in this time. She suck the dick passionately)
R : Jayaa.... Now squeeze your boobs (he whispered. His whispering sound feels her that he was lay beside her. She put the mobile on the side of bed and place her left hand on her boob and squeeze. "ahhhmm....." a soft moan come out from her mouth)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : Jaya I can't see you now. Where is the camera? (she pause a second remove the dildo out and said)
J : I can't hold the phone while doing this.
R : hmm OK. Continue
J : OK she giggled and resume the sucking dildo and squeezing boobs.
J : ahmmnnn ahhhhh ohhchhhh (her moaning making him more horney)
R : yesss.... Jayaaaa suck my lund... Eat my lund...
J : ahmmm mmmm... (she sucked the dildo by imagine she suck his black lund she was fully excited. Also she squeeze her boobs. Her pussy leaked more. After 5 min of sucking he said)
R : jayaaaa put my black lund in your cute pussy.... (he said to her in low and seductive voice. She unknowingly remove the dildo which was covered with her saliva and remove the blanket from her body and spread her legs. Then slowly put the dildo in her pussy)
J : ahhhmmmm (she moaned with small pain)
R : ahhhh jayaaaa fuck your pussy with my black lund. Move my lund in and out.. Hmmmm.... (she move the dildo in and out fastly..)
J : aahhhh... Ohhhhhh.... I ohhh myyy gooodddd.... Hmmmm (also she squeeze her boobs very hard. He also making moaning sound... That's make her more honey and her speed increases)
R : jayaaaa my girlll... How.... is myyy lundd???
J : ohhhh Rahimmmm yooouuu aareee gooodddd...... Hmmmmmm....... Ahhhmmmm..... Your lunddddd..... Iss... gooooddddd.... (it's first time she responded him like this way with full excitement)
R : yessss... Take it..... It's yoursss....
J : Hmmmmmm..... Rahimmmm..... You are gooodddd.....
R : jayaaaa your pusyyy is gooddd..... I will ate your pussy... I will drink your juice.....
J : ohhh Rahimmmm...... (she is at the hight of pleasure.... She try to reduce her voice, but she can't. Fortunately the room was soundproof. Do no sound escape from there. She moaned with pleasure and fuck her pussy with the dildo in full speed. He also encouraged her. Finally she squirted her pussy juice on the bed sheet by lift her but on the air and stay some Pl times like that position till the end of squirting. Her ass hole muscles shrink and expand with ecstasy. Her fair things flesh was shake. She breathed heavily. He can hear her breathing sound)
R : Jaya.... Jaya... Are you all right? (there is no response from her. After sometime she respond to him...)
J : ahhhmmmm Rahimmm..... I that was wonderful. I never felt such a pleasure in my life. (he was very happy)
R : really....?
J : yes Rahim... I you teach me something and help me to pleasure myself.
R : ha ha Jaya... I you are my friend.. I just do my duty to help my dear sweet friend.
J : ohh thanks my naughty friend (she giggled)
R : ha ha K. But Jaya I have one complaint against you.
R : I help my friend to pleasure herself. But my cute friend not help her naughty friend. (she was confused and asked)
J : helping? I how can I help you Rahim?
R : no Jaya nothing. I just joking.
J : Rahim tell me please. don't confuse me.
R : but that's may be weird thing.
J : what weird thing?
R : nothing Jaya.
J : Rahim please tell me.
R : hmmm OK. But you promise me you will not angry on me.
J : no I will not.
R : you know Jaya I can't sex with my wife now. Because she is not well, because of her backpain. She only give her mouth to suck my lund. But because of pain she never did it properly. So I was very disappointed and not satisfied now. But when I help you to mastrubates I am also excited and my lund become erect. I need to stroke my dick. So I need your help.
J : how can I help you now. I am here very far from you.
R : you can help me by showing your body especially your lovely pussy. (hearing that she felt shiver on her spine)
J : what........?
R : yes Jaya, now I need to mastrubates and release myself. After I help you I become horney. But how can I did it? My wife is already sleep. If I wake up her there is no use. That's why I ask you. But I know it's difficult to you. That's why I try to hide it from you. But you force me to tell about this.
J : hmmm sorry Rahim.
R : ha ha its OK Jaya. No problem. I think you are very tired now after dildo fucking.
J : please Rahim don't say like that I felt shame.
R : eyyy Jaya... Common its secret between you and me. You can talk to me very openly. Now how feel your pussy.
J : it's felt some pain.
R : OK Jaya. You take rest. My kisses to your lovely pussy. (she again felt shame)
R : OK bye. (before she say bye, he cut the call. He was little disappointed. He was think that she will show her pussy after his emotional talk. But that was not work. On the other hand in Jaya's room she was thinking of Rahim. "Poor man he don't get any pleasure from his wife now and at same time he try to pleasure me. And I never felt such pleasure in my life. But I can't do anything for him. He always help me. But I don't help me till now. At least he never ask money from me. What can I do for him. How can I show my private part to him? My husband also never see properly. When we are in sex he always switch off the light. We do it in darkness. If I show myself to Rahim and anyone know this what will happen. I can't think about that. But I need to help him. I don't know how... Ohhh God what can I do now..." she was confused. She try to sleep. But she can't sleep. She sat on the bed and took mobile in her hands and text to him)

" hi Rahim did you sleep" (seeing her message he was happy and replied her dfastly)
"no Jaya I am sitting here in the same place"
"you don't go with your wife?"
" why there is no use. If I went there, it's affected her sleep. I just stay here and try to control myself " (reading that she become sad)
"sorry Rahim I know it's because of me"
"no Jaya it's not like that. Don't worry about that"
"no Rahim I don't get sleep. When I close my eyes your request disturbing me"
"what happened Jaya?"
"nothing you aks me to see my private part, but I am confused, in half mind I would like to show you to help you, but I am a married woman, how can I" you (reading this he become very happy. He don't waste time and call her[audio call] she pic the call and say hello)
J : hello
R : Jaya don't worry about me, I was just kidding. I know you can't do it. Don't worry. I don't have any problem. My sweet friend must be happy at all time that what I want.
J : hmmm thanks Rahim. But you help me a lot in severel times now also you help me to pleasure myself.
R : its OK Jaya leave it.
J : hmmm but in my mind I want to help you.
R : really?
J : yeas Rahim (she smiled with shame)
R : but may be after that you felt guilty.
R : hmmm OK, do one thing you forget about me and think that you show your pussy to your hubby.
J : hmmm.
R : agree?
J : hmmmm, but Rahim don't tell this to anyone. If anybody know about this I will kill myself.
R : don't you have believe in me?
J : yes I believe you Rahim.
R : then what's the problem Jaya. Let's do it. It's always the secret between us.
J : thanks Rahim.
R : good girl.
J : Rahim I don't know how to start?
R : don't worry dear I can help you but one thing you must give promise to me that you will follow my instructions without hesitation or shame. If you agree we can do this. Otherwise I don't Ned your help. You go and sleep..
J : no Rahim I'll follow your words.
R : OK one more thing, you must be open up to me. You must talk openly to me, your fantasies, your wishes. If I know about this I can help you more. Once again I tell you you are my sweet friend and it's the secret between us. Noone will know anything till you said to anybody.
J : hmm OK Rahim. Thanks.
R : OK let's start my dear. (she felt shame)
J : hmm OK.
R : OK Jaya first you place the mobile on bed where tge same direction if light and call me. Then show me your full beautiful naked body and turn around and show me your back. I will stroke myself here. (hearing that she felt shiver on her body
J : Rahim.... Mmm... Err...
R : Jaya I told you, if you felt shame you just sleep now.
J : nooo Rahim it's OK. I will follow you. (now she was on his track)
R : OK dear good... Then do what I said.
(she was so excited, she stood on the floor and pace the mobile near the edge of the bed and place a pillow on back side for supporting the mobile. Then bend towards the mobile and put the headset in ear call him on video. Her heart beats become increased with excitement. She bit her lips and take heavy breath. She see her naked hanging boobs and face on the screen and after some seconds she she see "call connecting........." on the screen and finally the connection complete. But the screen was dark. She don't see anything except her body in small portion. She call him inlow voice)
J : hello Rahim can you see me.
R : hel....loooo m....y deea...r (the sound was not clear)
J : hello Rahim I can't hear and see you.
(she cut the call and try again. This time when call connected she heared his sound clearly but the screen was dark)
J : Rahim can you see me.
R : yes my dear... Wawoooo what a beautyyy.... I don't have words to express.... (she blushed by hearing his words but feeling proud on her beauty)
J : thanks Rahim. But I can't see you.
R : sorry Jaya because of rain here is no electricity. I was sitting outside. Here full of dark.
R : now go back and show me your hidden beauty dear. Then I will massage my lund (she take a long breath and put the headphone on the bed and moved back and stood straight by hide her boobs and pussy with her hands and slowly turned sidewise and show her curves and again turned he see her beautiful round ass cheeks.

Video link of Jaya showing herself to Rahim[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]https://xnxxfap.com/video/173125759.php[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]She looked back to the camera and smiled. Then turned to front side and slowly remove her hands and show her hidden beauty to him and stay like that for some times. Her boobs move up and down with excitement. He move his hand forward and back word on his dick with pleasure. He never think that she will show herself like this. Also he take some screens hot of her naked beauty. After some second she bent towards the camera and place the headset on her ear and ask him)

J : Rahim.... Did you see....
R : ohhh yes dear. Thank you dear... I never see such a beauty in my life. I you have a great body. You are looks like an angel dear. I dont get words to praise your baauty.. (he say this in a single breath. His praising make her happy and felt shiver on her body. Her husband never praise her beauty. She smiled at him and said "Thank you")
R : Jayaaa..... I (he called her in low and seductive voice)
J : hmmm Rahim...
R : now show me your love hole your pussy.
J : don't you see now?
R : no dear I want to see it closely.
J : cheese you always naughty.
R : ha ha I am naughty to you only dear.
J : hmmm (she took the mobile and moved towards her pussy.)
R : not like that Jaya. You lay on the bed and spread your legs and separate your pussy lips with your finger and show me your love hole. I will lick there. (hearing that her pussy leaked. She slowly lay on the bed and spread her silky smooth legs and separate her clean shaven or waxed pussy lips with right hand finger and move the mob camera towards the pussy. Seeing her most beautiful pussy his control was lost and stroke his dick very fast. Her pussy lips are not pink. Like Indian nature that was light brown color but that was looks like a teen vergine pussy. Her clitories is pink and rose color. He heard her breath sound.)
R : ohh Jaya what a cute pussy you have.I love your clean shaven pussy. My wife don't like shave. When I was with her I did it myself.
J : hmmm thanks Rahim. (she said with shame)
R : I want to drink from your pussy Jaya.... Hmmmm.... (he stroke his dick fast and finally he reached near the end he shouted...)
R : ohhh Jayaaa dear.... hmmmm I am cummingggg....... I (he released his semen on the ground.) ohh Jayaaa that was fantastic..... You are so good. You help me jayaa thanks a lot.... Love you....
J : it's OK Rahim. You help me a lot. Now I got a chance to help you back. (now her mobile face to her beautiful face. He smile make him mad)
R : thank a lot Jaya. You are really an angel. Your face, your eyes, nose, lips, your teeth, your round boobs, nipple, deep navel, cute ass and pussy, and fleshy silk legs, nails all are perfect and beautiful. Really you are an angel Jaya. I am very luck to see such a beauty in my life. I again say thanks to you dear... Love you... (hearing the praising words she become more happy. She felt proud on her beauty. Nobody commented like this on her beauty. It's the first time she heard tge praising words on her every part of the body. It makes her happy to show him again. Her mind setting is slowly changed to show her body to him. She forget about her husband, her position and everything. She was fall on his praising words over her body.)
J : hmmm thank you Rahim. My husband never said me about my beauty.
R : really....?
J : yes Rahim.
R : ohh nooo what a man he is? Is he don't have eyes? How can he stay without praising you. (she laughed while heading this)
J : ha ha I don't know...
R : hmmm Jaya... I can I get this show of your beauty daily to mastrubates? I did you help me?
J : daily? What are you saying Rahim? It's not safe we doing this in internet. Please Rahim please understand.
R : its OK Jaya. I I will not make you in trouble. But can you do one favor for me?
J : OK I will.
R : can you send me a pic of your cute pussy. I then I will mastrubates by seeing your pussy.
J : no Rahim it's risk.
R : what risk Jaya. I ask only your pussy pic. There your face not showed. Please Jaya. (she think about a sec and said OK)
J : hmmm OK
R : OK Jaya... I please send now. I will cut the call. (he cut the call and she open the cam and took two pic of the beautiful pussy and send to him. He send back kissing smiley and said thanks. I she send a smiley back.)
"Rahim it's late, I need to sleep"
"OK my dear Jaya. Live you good night, thanks for everything.... I take care"
"OK bye Rahim good night"

She went to bathroom and clean her pussywash her face and come back to her bed. She got sleep soon. Now she don't have any guilty feeling. His praising words makes pround on herself. Also feeling good that she help him back. So thus time she sleep well without guilty feeling. She was more attached to him.

Next morning Jaya open her eyes when the alarm sound hit in her ear. She searched her mobile and took mob in her hand and turn off the alarm. When seeing the mobile the previous night incidents come in her mind. She colese her eyes and giggled. Then went to bathroom and freshen up. After wearing a salwar kamiz and went to kitchen. Her mother in law was preparing tea.
J : good morning mummy..
S : ahhm Beta good morning. Your face shows you dont sleep in night. (Jaya shocked for a sec and said)
J : ahmm err mummy yes yes I was valuated the exam papers. That's why.
S : hmm OK take your tea.
J : thanks mummy.
S : ahmm beta one thing.
J : tell me mummy.
S : ahmm beta yesterday we got a call. Pappas old friend Sriram is hospitalized due to heart attack. He was Pappas best friend. We left from here on Friday. So pappa tell me he need to see him. If anything happens when we are not here, that is so sad. So he need to see him before we left.
J : that's good. Go and meet him.
S : but it's much distance from here around 200km. I think it's better to go in train.
J : OK mummy, today is Tuesday, if you went today you can come back tomorrow.
S : then how you stay in night?
J : that's OK mummy. I will manage it. Anyway I will stay alone after you went in UK.
S : OK beta I will ask to pappa.
(sheela went to her room and come back to kitchen)
S : beta pappa agree that. He tell me today 12:15pm a train is there to go. I so we think to go by that train.
J : OK mummy I will book tickets for you.
S : no beta we will take tickets from station.
J : OK mummy.
S : OK, but dont you go to school today?
J : yes I will go.
S : then we will take key with us and you keep one spare key.
J : good.

(then Jaya prepare to go to school, around lunch break she got call from Mahesh. She tell him about the journey of his parents. Then he know that she will be alone in night. So he tell her to ask Mani to stay with her. Finally she agreed. Then she went to Mani's class and tell him to meet her after class. Evening Mani went in staff room. She asked him to stay with her in night. He agree and tell her to inform his mother. She called her mother. His mother agreed that. Evening they went to her apartment. She took key from her bag and open the door and enter in. Mani walk backed to her. She close door.......... :D :D :D :D :D )[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] (Mani agree to help Jaya's household work, Jaya's in laws left to UK). - PART-3

Around lunch break she got call from Mahesh. She tell him about the journey of his parents. Then he know that she will be alone in night. So he tell her to ask Mani to stay with her. Finally she agreed. Then she went to Mani's class and tell him to meet her after class. Evening Mani went in staff room. She asked him to stay with her in night. He agree and tell her to inform his mother. She called her mother. His mother agreed that. Evening they went to her apartment. She took key from her bag and open the door and enter in. Mani walk backed to her. She close door.

J : Mani I will take tea. You just fresh up.
M : no miss I will prepare tea for you, it's my duty.
J : No Mani not like that, today you are my guest and it's not a big job. (then he font say anything, when she walked back to kitchen he called her)
M : miss... (she turned back and looked at him. He making a pleased face and lift his left hand and raise his little finger to signeled her that he need to piss. Seeing his face expression she smiled at him and said)
J : ahmm OK Rahim, come with me. (she walked towards her room and opened the door)
J : Mani you can use my bathroom.
M : miss common toilet is not here?
J : no Mani, only attached toilet is here one is in my in laws room and other is here. You can use this no problem.
M : OK miss thanks. (he went in the bathroom she walked back to the kitchen. His face expression come to her mind, she smiled herself. While thinking of him she remember the show that he pissed in the school compound. She felt something on her body while remember his dick. Rahims lund also come to her mind. She hit on her head herself and smiled and concentrate to prepare tea. But in bathroom Rahim took out his 6" dick out and pissed in the closet and looked around and see cloth in on one corner and one bra is hung on the edge of the bin. His mind said that's your teachers bra. His heartbeat increased. He hardly finish it and shake his lund and moved towards the bin and took her white thin silky bra with his shaking hands. The smoothness of the bra makes some feeling in his body. His lund started to grown in his underwear. He took the bra towards his nose and smelled. He got her body smell. He closed his eyes and enjoys the aroma of her body and rub his dick over the pant. It's the first time he felt and smelled a women's bra. He looked inside the bin and find more clothes especially her white panty. He took the silky panty in his hand and looked the area where her pussy rubbed. He can't find a single public hair. May the that was a new pznty so there is no any dirty shades. He took it in to his nose and inhaled the smell. He got the smell of her urine and love juice. That makes him honey. He liked the panty by thinking that he licked his teacher Jaya's pussy.

(FYI: later you know how he got these ideas)

Her panty became wet with his saliva. It's his first experience. She wake up from his dream when he heard knock on the door and sound of Jaya. He drop the bra and panty in the bin and press the button of flesh tank and wash his face znd opened the door. Jaya was stood there. She smiled at him. That's the first time he watched her by a lusty eye. He looks at her rosy puffy lips. His heart beats increased. Her fair neck with her mangalsutra make him mad. He wake up from his Dream when she talk to him)
J : Mani tea and snaks is put on the table.
M : OK miss.
J : OK you just wait, I will come after bath.
M : OK miss. (he went to hall room. She close the door and bolted. He was thinking, "ohh what a beautiful lips she have. Her skin is fare. May be her pussy and boobs also beautiful. Her aroma was very good. Ohhh" she was he rubbed his dick. In his mind it's the first time the devilish thought come about her. In bedroom she remove all her dress except bra and panties. Then take a towel and went in bathroom. Then romve the bra and panty and put it in cloth bin. Then move to near closet to piss. That time she found yellow drops of his urine on the closet. When she saw it, she was disgusted. She suddenly put some lotion over closet and brush there and then wash the topside of closet. But she ever think that in future she will taste the yellow drop of Mani. After pissing while she wash her pussy she felt hair growth on there. She rub there with her soft hand and confirm the hair growth. She took the razer and foam. Apply foam over her pussy and ass then started to shave.

Kajal-Agarwal-Full-Naked-In-Shower-Posing-Wet-Boobs-Pussy-Fake-Original_Name_001.jpg

Then after bath dry her body with a towel and went in her room apply some body lotion and wear a pink bra and panty over that wear a nighty which length was just above her knees and Sleeveless. Then over that nighty she wear a full length robe and tied around her waist. The she went to hall. Mani was watching the TV. Seeing her he stood up to show the respect and ogling at her beauty in that dress. The water dripped from her hair which was tied with the towel.
J : Mani don't you need shower.
M : yes miss.
J : OK did you have anything to wear?
M : no miss.... (he pause a second and said) ah hmm miss my one set of clothes are in Sharma sirs flat. Last Sunday I was kept that there. I will bring now.
J : that's good you go and bring it.
M : mmm (he went to Mr Sharma flat to take his dress which he wear in home. He close the door and walked to Sharma's flat and press the bell. Mrs. Sharma open the door)
Girija : ahmm Mani you?
(he explain everything to her. Then she tell him to take his clothes. After that Girija also went with him to Jaya's flat and press the bell. Jaya opened door and see Girija stood there with Mani.
J : ahhm Girija aunty come in.
G : sorry Jaya, morning sheela tell me that they will go to there. But I forgot about that. When Mani come there I remember. Sorry.
J : eyy it's OK aunty I don't have any problem.
G : hmm but it's good to take Mani here. He will help you for anything.
J : ya.. Mahesh tell me to take him here. That's why I ask his mother and she agree.
G : that's good. Did you have dinner.
J : yes aunty.
G : OK Jaya, I need to go now. May be he come after bath. It's his dinner time.
J : it's OK aunty you can go.
G : OK, if you need any help call me or send Mani to there. (she looks at Mani and said) I Mani you must obey Jaya and did what she need.
M : yes madam.
J : OK aunty good night.
After Girija left Jaya close the door. And turned towards Mani and looked him with an angry face. He can't understand why she looks angry on him. He was frightened "did she know that he took her panty and bra" he don't say anything and kept the cover which was kept with his cloths to the table. That time she shouted at him.
J : Mani.....!!! (he looked at her with sad and feared face)
M : ye.. Ye.. Yes miss.... (his words brake with fear, she walked towards the table and took his bag in her hand and took something from bag. Seeing that he felt that his heart beat was stopped and his throat become dry. He stood there like a statue.)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][[ flashback :: when Mani went to Sharma's flat she walked towards the TV to change the Chanel. At that time she see his bag on the sofa. She took the bag to kept in another place. That time she don't felt any weight. She was surprised the weightless bag on a 10th standard student. So she decided to check the bag and open it and find two book. She took both book outside while the book come outside something fall frome one book. She took that in her hands and she shocked. That was the magazine of sex stories and naked pics of pornstars. She was thinking that Mani is an innocent school boy. But seeing the sex book she got angry on him. "Why he read this dirty books in this age? His study will spoil this books. Cheese how he get this books? That's why he don't get good marks in exam." is a that time heated the doorbell. She suddenly put the books in bag and kept on the table and opened the door]]

J : Mani.... Tell me... what is this...?

aditi-agarwal-in-nightwear41.jpg

M : miss... I... I.... I am sorry....
J : what sorry... Why you read this dirty books... Chee... I was think you are a good boy... But now I know you are not good... That's why you get poor mark in exam. You go to school not for studying... I will tell this to your mother...(Mani frightened and he become very nervous. He don't know what to do. If his mother know about this what will happen. He can't think about that. He suddenly kneeled in front of her and pleaded to her.)
M : miss please don't tell this to anyone. I will do anything for you. Please miss. (saying this she fell on her feet and took her smooth foot and pleaded)
J : hey what are you doing. Stand up. Maniii stand up. (she bent down and took his shoulder and pull him up. Seeing the tears in his eyes she felt sorry to him. She think "OK give him a chance. If I said to Sharma uncle or his mother; may be it will spoil his future. May be he did this with his curiosity. I am a teacher, it's my duty to lead him in proper way. So I will help him.")
J : Mani... (she call him with low voice. He looked at her face with tear filled eyes)
M : hmm
J : it's OK Mani. I will not tell anybody. (he become relaxed for a second)
R : ohh miss thank you very much. Thanks a lot. I will not forget this. I will do anything for you. I am your servant.
J : heyy what are you saying? You are my student, not servant.
M : but.
J : no... Don't worry about this. I will not tell about this to anybody. But promise me you will not keep this with you.
M : yes miss I swear. I will never do this. It's my promise.
J : OK good. Be a good human being, be a good student. Study well and make a good future Mani. I will help you; how much I can.
M : miss you are great. You forgive me and now said you will help me for everything. Thanks miss. (he give a smile, he think a second and said) I miss I apologize you one more thing, but don't angry with me, now I have believe in you that's why I tell this to you.

J : hmm OK I will not angry on you.

M : promise me you will not angry on me.

J : no. I will not. you tell

M : hm when I use your bathroom I found your bra and panty in the cloth bin. I smelled that lucked in your panty. When I see that I can't control myself. I do it automatically. I swear I will neve do it again. Please forgive me miss. (hearing those words she felt something strange in her body. There is stimulation in her under stomach.)

J : chee how can you lick those dirty dress.

M : (he looked down and said) sorry madam I read the same things in this book. When I see your dress I remember that and I can't control. Sorry miss.

J : that's why I said this is not good book. Don't read this again. Or don't do any dirty things.
M : no miss I will never do it again please forgive me. (he again fell on her feet and beg her. She bend and hold his both shoulders and said)
J : heyy Mani I forgive you. But don't do this again. (he stood in front of her and said)
M : thank you miss. You are a real teacher. You know how to guid a student. I will be honest to you miss. I will never lie to you miss. (hearing his words she felt proud herself.)
J : OK good Mani. (finally she smiled at him) and ok now go and take a bath. I put one new towel on my bed.
M : than you miss. (when he walked to the bedroom she said)
J : Mani my dress is there, don't do any dirty things again. Ha ha.
M : never miss....
(he went in bathroom by taking the towel. She again took the book and open it. She found Savita bhabhi episode-5 "Manoj ki Malish" she started to read the servant guy Manoj give massage to Savita bhabhi and finally she fucked by him on her bed. While reading and seeing the pussy licking scene her pussy become wet and she rubbed her pussy over the night. "ohh what a dirty story. But how she sex with this young servant other than her husband. Is it not sin? But I felt something better feeling on my body. My vagina became wet and nipples become erect. Ohhh... And may be the same feeling got to Mani. May be he will mastrubates after reading this." She skip to another pages and see blowjob pics of beautiful girls sucked the big black cock and the black studs licks the pussy. From the face expression of girls she read the pleasure were they felt while licking pussy. She massaged her boobs automatically. Bit her lips and wet with tongue. On next pages she see interracial fucking pics in various position those she never tries in her life. (only her sex life was with missionary position) at final page she see a beautiful girl's face covered with thick semen. Seeing that she felt vomiting. She ran to wash counter and spit. "ohh how they do such dirty things. May be it will give pleasure. Rahim always said dirty things give pleasure in sex." when finish reading she think to keep the book with her. She ran towards the bed and keep the book under bed. Then untied the towel from head and wife her hair by stood in front of the mirror. After some minutes she heated the bathroom door is opened. She looked at there. Mani come out and she found something in his hand. Before she ask Mani said)
M : miss where I put this to dry. (her two set of washed panty and bra in his hand)
J : why you take this again Mani?
M : sorry miss while I was bathing I remember that I was lick your panty and it wet with my saliva. So I decided to wash myself. I dont do anything wrong miss.
J : hmm OK, put that on the plastic chair. (he put her wet panties and bra on the chair and walk backed to the hall room with a smiling face. He was thinking something in his mind. [[flashback : when he enter in bathroom. First he searched her bra and panties. Then he found on other bra and panties which she dropped before half an hour. He took that and smelled. Wawoooo he got her urine and sweat smell. He lick her panty and put her silky bra over his dick and mastrubates.

0673f8c4920088e8a6c2186db1553246.7.jpg

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Finally cum in her bra cup.tgen clean his dick by rubbing over the panty where he pussy rubbed on panty. After that he washed her PANTY and make reason for washing.]] he sat on the sofa. After combing hair she went to kitchen. He also followed her.)
M : miss what help you need now?
J : nothing I just heat our food only. Ahmm you wash this plates. (he took the plates and washed and placed on the dining table. Then they had dinner together. After that they watched TV in hall. That time her mobile rings. She went to her room and attended the call. That was Sheela. Jaya talk to her and tell about Mani is with her. Hearing that Sheela becomes happy that Jaya got help from Mani. After the call Jaya went to kitchen and come back to hall room.)
M : miss....
M : now I feel something better. I got a best teacher, best owner... Thank you miss for helping me. You are great. You understand me. I will help you for everything miss.
J : ha ha it's OK Mani. You must be a good boy at all the time. It's your age to study. Don't think any other things. Just concentrate on your study and make a good future.
M : thanks miss...
J : Mani.. Remember one thing, I you are just a 10th class student. If you read or keep these types of dirty books; it become big problem because you are not an adult. So don't do this again.
M : miss I am 18 now, but I was change school 2 times and studies two times in 8th and 9th,thats why I am studying in 10th class at the age of 10th.
J : hmmm OK. But you are a student, and I if any otge student see this. If anybody caught this, they will take action against you.
M : hmmm sorry miss. I dont think about that.
J : hmm OK, forget it, concentrate on your studies.
M : yes miss I will.
J : hmm Mani lest go for sleep.
M : I will sleep here miss.
J : where ?
M : on this sofa.
J : OK I will give blanket and pillow.
M : thank you miss. (she went to her bedroom. He looks at her back and swallow his saliva. She come back with pillow and blanket and give to him. He keep that on the side of the sofa.)
M : miss I need to piss.
J : OK Mani you go. I will take a glass of milk for you. (he went in her room and enter in bathroom. She was poured milk in two glasses. She remember the pissing view of Mani on the ground wall. She herself hit on her head. "chee... What I am thinking." Mani come back and lay on the bed. She come with glass and give to him. He thanked her and drunk the milk. She said good night and switch off the hall room light and went in her room with milk. And close the door and bolted. Then drink the milk and undid the robe which she wear over the nighty. The time is around 10:15pm. Due to the effect and cooling of A/c Mani went in deep sleep. Inside room Jaya lay on the bed and took her mobile. She checked the Whatsapp. There is no message from Rahim. Only 3 messages from school group. She opened the video of Rahim and his wife's blowjob. She become horney. She rub her pussy over the panty. Soft moan come from her mouth. "hmm..." after some seconds she see the video paused and turn on the selfie camera. That was video call from Rahim. She was in mixed mood. She attend the call. This time she see Rahim clearly because Rahim was in front of light.)
R : hii my dear Jayaa...
J : hii Rahim...
R : how are you Jaya.
J : I am fine Rahim. (she smiled at him)
R : wawoooo what a cute smile dear.
J : thank you Rahim. How is your wife?
R : not much better. Same condition. You know because of pain she also refuse to suck my lund. Today I am dry.
R : what about you? Don't you treat your pussy.
J : chee you are very bad guy. Always thinking about these things.
R : what bad Jaya. You are my best friend. It's my duty to enquired about your happiness.
J : but why you ask about these things?
R : because I love sex. But now a days I don't get that and also frustrated. But yesterday you help me a lot Jaya.
J : yesterday finish it. No more help from me. Ha ha... (She giggled playfully)
R : ohh that's why you wear dress today.
R : so you don't use dildo today?
J : nooo.
R : but I was prepare for you.
J : what prepare for me.
R : see this. (he moved the camera to wards his black dick. Which was clean shaven and shines with olive oil. Seeing that her pussy become wet and her mouth become open.)
R : see Jaya I am shave here and make it clean and massage with olive oil.
J : hmm (her throat become dry.)
R : but you said you don't interest in it. My effort don't work. (he making sad voice)
J : hey Rahim why you worry.
R : no Jaya today full I was thinking of you, that how can you give pleasure. Then I shave full and cleaned and massaged with olive oil. I think you get pleasure after seeing this and you enjoyed yourself by using dildo. But my effort become waste.
J : heyy Rahim. I don't think that. Sorry. I don't think you do it for helping me.
R : yes Jaya. Because of concentrate this I forgot to give medicine to my wife at proper time. (he make emotional situations there)
J : ohh sorry Rahim. I am extremely sorry. Please don't angry on me.
R : no Jaya I will never. You are my best friend. I love to see you happy at all the time.
J : thank you Rahim.
R : OK Jaya, good nit, go and sleep. (without waiting for her reply he cut the call. She became sad. "he always helping me but I?" she think for some times. Then took the dildo from table and come back to bed. Then call Rahim.)
R : ahhmm Jaya. don't you sleep.
J : noo... (she showed the dildo with a smiling face)
R : Jaya why... Why you take this now?
J : for using.
R : but before you don't show any interested in it.
J : yes Rahim. When I think of your efforts for me, how can I refuse. You forget your wife's medicine because. But I don't know it's sin or not. But today night I am ready to do for you. (saying this she place the mobile on the bed supported by pillow. The moved back by kneeling on the bed. Then slowly lift the nighty up and removed through her head. Now she kneeled on the bed with her pink bra and panty. She then unhooked her bra and removed. Then squeezed both boobs and bent forward and said him to show his dick. He was double happy. He showed his dark shined dick to her. She took the dildo and started to kiss and suck. He started to stroke his dick. She suck the dick and make him happy. After 15 min he signeled her to remove panty. She was hot now and obey him by pull down the panty and removed from leg. Again kneeled down and rub her pussy. He tell her to put the headphone in ear by showing hand movements. She put the head phone in ear.)
R : Jaya you so beautiful today..
J : thanks Rahim (she giggled)
R : show me your pussy and suck the dildo. (she move closer to camera and shows her pussy and suck the dildo.)

e7e79f360740c6ea1e309a7008d66b49.15.jpg

J : ohhh Jaya I will ate your pussy. I will drink your juice. (that makes her more honey. She sucked hard the dildo. He give some kissing sound. She don't put the dildo in pussy. Only rub by her hand and suck the dildo very fast. Because of her angel Beaty and sucking sound he can't control and he cummed fast. She see the thick semen of him.

9D4849A.jpg

She remember photo seen in the evening that a girl's face covered by sperm. But now because of horney she lick her pips by thinking that she lick the semen from his dick that make shiver on her body. "ohhhmmm..." he said her to put the dildo in pussy. She took the dildo from mouth and moved to her pussy and slowly enter in her wet puss. She was " ahhhhmmmm..." slow moan escape from her mouth.)
R : ahmmm Jaya fuck your cute pussy.
J : hmmmm....
R : move the dildo.... Hmmm...
J : ohh yesss... (she doing fast and closed her eyes. Suddenly she heard his soud and stop a sec)
R : ohhh shitt... Jaya she is calling me. May be she will come now. Sorry Jaya. I will call you later. I will sorry..
J : ohh it's OK Rahim. Go... Goo.... (she see the call become end and shows the calling time 39:46min. She become wet but not complete she felt thirsty. She searched the water. Then she remember that she don't take water only take the cup of milk. Water jug was in kitchen. Then she wear the nighty and slowly open the door and come out of the room. She see with a small portion of light from bedroom, Mani was sleeping on the sofa. He was in deep sleep. She walked to kitchen and took the jug and come back to her room and close the door. But this time she forget to bolt the door. She drunk the water and kept the jug on the table and lay back to the bed. She was not satisfied and play the blowjob video again. While watching blowjob she remember the sex book that kept under the bed. She took the book and lay back on the bed. She is fully naked now except her mangalsutra. She skip pages and started to watch the pics of fucking and sucking. She become hot and started to rub her pussy after 15 min she took the dildo and put in her pussy and started to move in and out. The photo make her horney.. She kept the book on bed and squeeze her boobs with that hand. Her pussy juice leaked out. After 10 min of dildo fucking she reached climax. And she open her eyes by hearing the sound. " ohh MISSSS....." Jaya was extremely shocked. But she can't stop at that peek time of pleasure. She looked directly to Manis eyes and fucking her cute pussy with dildo within five second she squirted with a loud moan. She raised her but on air and removed the dildo with a "pluk" sound. Her juice shout out to the bed. *ahhhhhhhh..... Oohhhhhhhmmmmm..... Mmmmmmm.... " she moaned loudly. After around 30sec. Calm down and remeber about Mani and cover herself with the bed sheet.. And shouted...
J : what's the hell are you doing here... Maniiiii....? [/font]

depositphotos_151207818-stock-photo-a-naked-young-girl-lies.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][[ flashback : after took water to bedroom, she forget to bolt the door. Then after some time, because of the cooling of A/c Manis bladder become full and hit pain to release the urine. He know that bathroom is available only in her room. Other room was locked. So he decided to go to her room. When he reached near the room he call her "miss misss..." I because of soundproof she don't hear his sound and he also not hear her moaning. He place his hand on the handle and push down. Fortunately the dor opened. But she don't heated the sound she was concentrated on her dildo fucking by closing her eyes. He also heated her moaning. He slowly open the door. The light was on in bedroom. That show was fantastic that he never seen in his life that his beautiful teacher mastrubates by using dildo. He slowly move inside the room and stood just before the bed and watched her dildo fucking, then when she reached her climax. A sound come out from his mouth automatically... "ohhh MISSS...." she opened her eyes and see Mani stood in front of her on the floor with fully opened mouth and eyes. She was shocked.. But her body don't want to spoil the pleasure. She looked staigt in to his eyes and continue what she did and reach a wonderful climax and squirted and ejaculated her juice in front of his teacher.]] [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] (Mani agree to help Jaya's household work, Jaya's in laws left to UK). - PART-4A[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]After 10 min of dildo fucking she reached climax. And she open her eyes by hearing the sound. " ohh MISSSS....." Jaya was extremely shocked. But she can't stop at that peek time of pleasure. She looked directly to Manis eyes and fucking her cute pussy with dildo within five second she squirted with a loud moan. She raised her butt on air and removed the dildo with a "pluk" sound. Her juice shout out to the bed. *ahhhhhhhh..... Oohhhhhhhmmmmm..... Mmmmmmm.... " she moaned loudly. After around 30sec. Calm down and remeber about Mani and cover herself with the bed sheet.. And shouted...

J : what's the hell are you doing here... Maniiiii....? (Mani was stood there by opened his mouth. He don't know what to do)

M : ohh so... So..rry miss. I was come here to go to bathroom. First I call you from outside but there is no response. When I open the door I see such a wonderful thing that I never seen in my life. I can't resist myself and watches that show. (ohh shittt.... She put her both hands on her forehead. She don't get any words to justify herself. What she will say to him. He is not a kid. He knows that what she was doing with dildo. She is fucking her cute pussy with dildo. Rahim watched her clean shaven armpits. He know that she was very tensed and she has samed to face him. Now in his mind there is happy and sympathy to her. He see the sex boob which was taken from him on the bed and the page was exposed that interracial fucking scene. He smiled himself. He moved towards the bed. She was looks to other side. He took the boob in his hands and said.)
M : miss I know what you are doing here. After you watching this pictures and reading this book you become horney and you mastrubates with this pole. (saying that he took the pole in his hand, which was covered by her love juice. He smelled it and lick the pussy juice. Seeing that she shouted)
J : Maniii what are you doing.. Chee it's dirty.
M : no miss its very tasty. I have only read this in books about pussy juice. Now I got a chance to taste it. (he clean the dildo. She was at the extreme of shame.)
J : Mani give me that and please go out from here. (her eyes filled with tear. She never thing this will happen in her life.)
M : miss don't worry about me. I will not tell this to anyone. And I never take any advantage. I will keep it as a secret between us. (she looked at him with sad expression)
M : I know you are a married young woman. Your hubby is out of station. So it's your only way to satisfy your needs. So don't worry miss. I can understand you. (saying this he again lick that pole and through to the bed. Then he went in bathroom and close the door. That time she come out of blanket and wear her bra and panty and wear the nighty and sat on the bed and started to cry by hold her both hands on her face. This time Mani was inside bathroom. He can't piss properly because his lund was very hard because of the best erotic scene which he see before some minutes. He stroke his duck and ejaculate the cum in to closet. After that he piss and come out. Seeing Jaya crying he walked towards her and kneeled before her and said.)
M : miss.... miss.... (she slowly raise her head and looks at him with red eyes)
M : miss please don't cry. Here is nothing happened. Please be relax. You don't do anything and I don't see anything. OK. It's normal thing. Every human will mastrubates to reduce their tension. (he talk to her like a mature person. She looks at him. Caught his both hands and said. He felt the smoothness of her hands)
J : Mani promise me, you don't tell this to anyone. If anyone know about this you will see my deadbody. (hearing those he become sad)
M : no miss believe me. I will not tell to enyone till my death. It's my promise.
J : thanks Mani.
M : please smile miss. I don't want to you in sad face. (she remember Rahim, that he said the same words many time to her. Then she give a small smile to him)
M : ohh thank God. My miss finally smiled. Thank you miss.
J : mmm...
M : are you happy now?
J : mmm yes... but you are very naughty... I was thinking you are an innocent boy....
M : what's the problem miss?
J : why you lick that? It's dirty...
M : miss I was reading many sex stories and every stories men lick and drink pussy juice from her pussy. But today I got chance from my miss.
J : Mani don't use bad words. I don't like.
M : OK miss. But your juice was tasty, salty taste. (he lick his lips)
J : cheee....(she hit on his head. but now she much comfortable to him. He also use that chance and try to talk her more.)
M : miss I know your feeling that when see you naked
J : Mani... I told you... Don't remind me of that.
M : no miss I tell you the truth. I felt the feeling when you see me pissed on the wall. You see my nakedness. (he hide his face to show her that he felt shame)
J : hmmm... (she just relax) and Mani I told you one thing. (he sat on the floor in front of her)
M : tell me miss.
J : Mani I don't know how to tell you. Don't think that I am a bad women.
M : never miss I promise you. You have a great place in my heart.
J : Mani I am a married women. My hubby is with me around one year and we have good times daily. But niw he is stay away hrom here. So I miss him every night. He loves me a lot. But my body need him. So he give me that thing which you lick before. I use that by thinking of him to satisfy myself. This is happening today. But unfortunately you come to here while u was doing and I can't stop at that time. Sorry Mani.... I must take care before I did this. It's my mistake. I am drag you to this issue. Sorry.. (she hide about Rahim to prove that she did it herself)
M : miss dont say sorry to me. It's my mistake also. When I see you that condition I must move out from this room. But my mind don't allow, because it's my first time see such a beautiful thing in my life.
J : hmmm... Mani you are a good boy.. you talk like a mature man.
M : thanks miss. Miss I will tell you one thing.
J : mmmm
M : when you tell me about yourself I remember my mother. My father was not well now. He don't have power to do anything. So my mother dont get her.... I mmmm.... (he don't complete)
J : I understand Mani.
M : hmm miss, but my mom doing other things to satisfy her body.
J : what...?
M : I will tell you but don't tell this to anybody?
J : no Mani. I believe you; like that you can believe me. I will keep its a secret.
M : hmmm... Miss I have seen many times, my mother having sex with shekhar sir.
J : whaaatttt......?
M : yes miss several night I see them had sex together in the hall room.
J : I can't believe you.
M : yes miss. Normally I was come here in the Friday evening. Some days my mother also stay here at Friday nights after inform to my father. He got food from his elder brothers home which was near our home. Then she sleep with me. But one day I wake up in midnight when I am thirsty. I don't find my mother there. I wake up and took the water from fridge. That time I heated moaning sound from hall. I was slowly walked to hall. That show was shocked me. My mother was lay on the sofa and Shekhar sir 'fucking' my mother. I see my mother's fully naked body at first time. (hearing those Jaya's pussy become wet)
J : ohh noooo... I can't believe this. Don't Girija aunty wake up?
M : no miss later I know that they give sleeping pills to Girija madam through milk.
J : hmmm you don't ask your mother?
M : no miss. How can I ask this to my mother? I know she do this because of my father's sick. She need to satisfy her body feelings. I think Girija aunty also not interest to do sex.
J : hmmmmmm (Jaya take a long breath)
M : after that when my mother stay in Friday night; I know the reason why she stay there. I am acting like I am slept. She call me to wake up and make sure that I was asleep. Then went to hall where Shekhar sir waiting for her. Then they started to do sex.
J : ohhh nooo.... I so you watch everything they did?
M : yes miss. I see everything... Shekhar uncle lick her everywhere of her body. She also suck his.... Hmmm... ( Jaya got shiver on ther body)
M : miss I told you the truth. Actually I was enjoy that and mastrubates myself.
J : Maniii how can you do that, thanks cheeee....
M : I don't know miss.
J : ohh Mani my head is spinning after hearing this...
M : hmmm this is my life miss.
J : but I can't believe Mani Shekhar uncle is a gentleman.
M : yes miss, but he have to satisfy his body. My mother also need that. Then they did it Secretly without harm to anybody.
J : hmmm.... But I don't know what to say.. Is it not sin.
M : no miss, now you satisfy yourself by using this thing you don't hurt anybody. My mother and Shekhar sir satisfy themselves; they never hurt anybody.
J : don't you fell angry to your mother.
M : Yes when I see first, but after think about condition......
J : hmmmm... (he don't want to stop the talking so he ask another thing)
M : miss I see my mother have more hair on her armpits and her..... "pussy...." but I don't see a single hair on you. (she blushed)
J : cheee.... You don't know how to talk.... (she hide her face)
M : but miss I tell the truth. Did you shave there everyday?
J : hmmmm....
M : that looks very cute....
J : please mani... Please stop this talk...
M : OK I stop.
J : hmmmm thanks... (he stood up and took the sex book in his hands.)
M : miss, now we know each other, so please don't stop me to read this books. I am mature. I need to satisfy myself miss.
J : hmmm... I but Mani it will divert your concentration from study and also if anybody caught from school, you will be in big trouble.
M : noo miss, I will not take it in to school. If you allow me I will keep it here. You can also enjoy the stories.
J : nooo I don't need.
M : ha ha that I see before. (he become little bold)
J : Mani... Please don't tease me...
M : I just kidding miss. But you get new ideas about sex and you can test it with your hubby when he come.
J : hmmm (but in her mind she said " but what you know about him, he know to sleep after 10 min of sex" it's the first time she was think bad about Mahesh because the effect of Rahim and sex bbok she learn some new things.)
J : Mani it's very late we have to go school tomorrow.
M : my sleep is gone.
J : why?
M : because I see something beautiful. That never allow me to sleep.
J : Maniiiii please... don't tease me..
M : sorry miss to be frank I need to mastrubates now.
J : what are you saying Mani.
M : miss now we know each other. So I think nothing to hide.
J : but I am your teacher. Don't talk to me like this.
M : miss actually I don't have any friends. My classmates not considered me as their friend. I am poor, no money, and elder to them.
J : so?
M : it's my first time I openly talk to a person about me and my feelings.
J : it's OK, I but don't talk bad things.
M : OK miss. I will not disturb you anymore. (he walked back to hall room)
J : Mani don't feel sad.
M : no miss... No problem. (he close the door and went near the sofa and lay on the sofa by thinking of Jaya's masturbation. He caught his dick and ejaculated inside underwear. In Jaya's room she was thinking of Manis words, about his mother and shekhar uncle. That makes shiver on her body. She thought more about sex now, about her sex life. Now her mind is like the troubled sea. Next morning (Thursday) she wake up when the alarm rings. She freshen up and went to kitchen. Mani was sleep on sofa. His back was face to ceiling. Actually she felt shame to face him. She went to kitchen and make tea. Then she come back to hall with cup of tea ad call Mani. But he was in deep sleep. She kept the tea on the table and shake his shoulder to wake him up. He opened his eyes and see her. Suddenly he wake up and sat on the sofa.
M : sorry miss I was sleep more. Yesterday I was slept late. (she felt shame)
J : ahmm.... It's OK... Take your tea.
M : ohh thanks miss.
J : hmm OK. (she went to kitchen, he went in the bathroom and freshen up and brush teeth with her paste by using his finger. Then come back to hall and take tea cup and walked to kitchen. She was busy with preparing breakfast. She was frying omelet.)
M : miss I will help you.
J : it's finish Mani. (she take bread and omelet and serve on the table and tell him to sat on the table. Then she come with bottle of milk. They had their breakfast. Then she tell him to go and get ready to go to school. He went in her room. She went back to kitchen. After she finish the work in kitchen she went back to her room. Mani was ready by wearing the school uniform. Then she close the door. He was waiting in hall. After 20 minutes she opened the door and come out with her bag. She was wear a cotton saree.)
J : Mani let's go.
M : yes miss. (she looks something on her saree and said) she miss this is not in level.
J : what? (he pointed towards her feet and kneeled before her and took the bottom of the saree from front side and slowly pull down the pleats and correct it. Because of the cotton saree that was not in correct position.)
J : ohhh thank you Mani.
M : I was doing this same to my mother. So I checked when you come here.
J : Mani you always behave like a mature man.
M : thanks miss. (she place her both hands on his shoulder and looked straight to his eyes and said)
J : Mani once again I remember and tell to you; don't tell to anything to anyone, what happens and what you see yesterday night. (he place his right hand over her soft hand which was on his left shoulder and said)
M : it's my promise miss. I will not tell to anybody. It's the secret between us.
J : thanks Mani. (she smiled at him)
Then they went out after locking the main door. Finally they reached in school. At lunchtime Mahesh call her they just talk casually. Then she got call from sheela to inform her that, they reached back in home. That evening as well after last bell, Mani went to Jaya.
M : Mani did I come today?
J : no Mani thanks. Pappa and mummy come back.
J : may be I will take leave tomorrow. Because they left tomorrow evening.
M : OK miss. If anything needed please inform me.
J : OK Mani thanks.
Then she reached in her flat. Sheela welcomed her. Jaya helped them to packing the bags. Then after dinner she went to her room and change salwar to nighty. It's time around 10:45pm. She was lay on her bed. She took her mobile in her hand and checking Whatsapp message by expecting Rahims message. But there is no messages or call. I her mind is force her to call him. But she refuce. Because she have some fear that if his wife is known about her. Then she open the blowjob video and started to enjoy. She felt her body hair stood up. She slowly rub her pussy over panty. She bit her lips like a Pornstar.
That time she become alert after hearing the sound of knocking the door. She lock the mobile and stoodup. Then wear the coat over nighty and open the door. Sheela was there. When she open the door sheela come inside.
S : beta sorry to disturb you.
J : no problem mummy.
S : beta, and tomorrow we will go from here. But it's difficult to me to leave you alone.
J : don't worry mummy, I don't have any problem. You go and take care her. It's my family thing to sacrifice for any situations.
S : thank you beta. I am very lucky to have such a great daughter a good wife of my son. (sheela hugged her and give a kiss to Jaya)
S : beta what about that Mani? Did he come here to stay with you.
J : yes mummy. I already request to his mother and she agreed that.
S : ya good....
J : mummy once again check the documents are kept safe.
S : yes beta. Pappa check everything.
J : good.
S : ahmm beta, can you drive this much distance to the airport. If you can't we can arrange a driver or call a taxi.
J : no mummy I can manage. I can drive alone.
S : no beta it's not safe to drive alone. I will ask to Mr. Shekhar to come with you.
J : no mummy. No need to disturb them.
S : but beta I can't send you alone.
S : then do one thing, you take Mani with you. Then he will be with you on the way back to here.
J : OK mummy. I will take him. I will call to his mother and inform him about this. (Jaya felt that her mobile vibrated. She looks at the mobile which was in her hands. She fornd the video call from Rahim. Her heart beat raises because Sheela is stood near her. She cut the call. Again he call her. This time she reject with message "will call you latee*)
S : OK beta if he is with you, I dont have any tension.
J : don't worry mummy. Now you take rest. Don't worry about me. (Jaya is very hurry to send her mother in law out.)
S : OK beta. Thanks for your help. Love u.
J : it's OK mummy.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]S : good night. Take care. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : good night mummy. (when sheela went outside. Jaya close the door and bolted and remove the over coat and lay on the bed and message to Rahim. "hi Rahim" the he call her back. She attend the call. She can see him clearly.)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : hii my dear Jaya.
J : hii Rahim.
R : why you cut the call?
J : my mother in law was with me.
R : she don't sleep?
J : no she come to talk to me. Tomorrow evening they went to UK. (she tell to him everything. Hearing that he was double happy)
R : ohhh... Then you stay alone?
J : noo.. One of my student will stay here with me. His name is Mani. (she tell him about Mani and his situations and how she get him from Mr. Shekar. Rahim got disappointed. Because he think if Jaya is alone he can make his plan easily. But now.)
R : hmmm OK Jaya. Then if you need any help from me. Just inform me I will help you anytime.
J : thank you Rahim.
R : OK Jaya, let's start now.
J : what?
R : don't you know?
J : cheee you always thinking of that.
R : yaaaaa...... Yesterday you promise me that you help me.
J : so?
R : so I was waiting for that.
J : waiting for what?
R : to see your cute pussy to mastrubates.
J : Rahim.... I felt shame.
R : why my dear sweet friend. We help each other. See this I am ready. (he moved his mobile camera towards his dick. That was not erected. But seeing it as big.)
J : you naughty Rahim.
R : don't you like this?
J : hmmmm (she smiled)
R : see he is waiting to see your pussy to erect. Yesterday we left in midway. I was very frustrated.
J : hmmmm...
R : don't you have interest?
J : nothing.
R : Jaya I will not force you. If you can help me. Otherwise tell me directly. I will not disturb you.
J : no I will help you.
R : thanks Jaya. Can you strip for me. (she don't think anything. Place the camera against her and lift her nighty and removed. Then sat on the bed with bra and panty.

4.jpg

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : wawoooo.. Jaya a you are so beautiful. (he started to stroke his dick. She looks at him and smiled. Then remove the bra and keep on bed. Then slowly move to back and place hands on her PANTY and started to pull down)

carlotta_champagne_63_009.jpg

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : ohh jayaaa you are amazing.... (she giggled. His words make her proud of her beauty.) you are really an angel Jaya. (she slowly remove the panty from her legs and sat naked on the bed in front of the camera by hide her pussy with her right hand. When her finger touch on her pussy, she felt shiver on her body. She turn her head with esctacy and close her eyes.

carlotta_champagne_14_012.jpg

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](Rahim stroke his dick very fast.)
R : ahhh Jayaaa..... Hmmmm..... (his stroking sound making her horney and she took the mobile in her and move the camera close to her pussy and spread the word pussy lips with other hand. Today he don't ask her; she just give him without any hesitation)
J : Rahimmmm..... (she call him by a seductive voice)
R : ohhh my dear thank you...... Ummmaaahhh.... Where is the dildo... Jaya.... Take that and put in your sweet hole... Then we can cum together. (she was so excited to mastrubates with him. She move fast to drawer and took the dildo and went to bathroom and wash the top and dry with her tongue and come back to the bed. And shows him that she like to suck the dildo. She lick the dildo. Then turn the camera towards the pussy and enter the dildo in her wet pussy. Both of them started to stroke themselves. Slow moans come out from her mouth.)
J : ahhh mmmmm..... Ufffff..... (shrinking speed increase her pleasure.) mmmmmm...... Ahhhhhhh.....
R : yessss my Jayaaa... My lund fuck your pussy..... Ohhhh....
J : Ohhhh..... Rahim mm mmm....
R : ohhh Jayaaa I am cumminggggg.... (he can't hold more time, because of her beauty. He ejaculated... His white thick cum flow over his black fingers... Seeing that she increase her speed..)
J : hmmmmmm..... Rahim....... (After some minutes she reached the climax. She lift her butt up and ejaculated her love juice. It's first time he see her squirting. Seeing her asshole shrinking and expanding he smiled himself and thought "Jaya I will fuck your ass". Her juice flow through her asshole and dropped on the bed sheet. She rub her fingers over the wet pussy.)
R : Jaya.... Lick your finger.... It's very tasty....
J : hmm... Noo.... (she take long breath) [/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : please Jaya for me. Only this time...(after he compelled her she took the wet finger to her mouth and lock. She get the salty taste.. It's her second time she taste her own pussy juice. "Jaya put that dildo in your mouth and suck" to show Rahim, she put the wet dildo in her mouth and started to suck and taste her salty juice. That time she remember yesterday night Mani suck the same pole and drunk her juice. Thinking of that she felt shiver on her body. But she don't stop, because she slowly like the taste. She suck the dildo in a seductive way and smiled at him. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]

6242671.gif

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : ohhh Jaya you are so amazing dear..... (she giggled. Now she know to make him happy and how to seduce. She suck the dildo passionately by looking in to the camera. With other hand she squeeze her boobs and nipple. Then without his instruction she again insert the dildo in her pussy and showed him how she become happy herself. He was enjoy the show. Finally she again cummed and tired. She lick that juice also by showing him. She then lay on the bed and took the mobile towards the face and smiled)[/font]

(Mani agree to help Jaya's household work, Jaya's in laws left to UK). - PART-4B

R : ohhh Jaya you are so amazing dear..... (she giggled. Now she know to make him happy and how to seduce. She suck the dildo passionately by looking in to the camera. With other hand she squeeze her boobs and nipple. Then without his instruction she again insert the dildo in her pussy and showed him how she become happy herself. He was enjoy the show. Finally she again cummed and tired. She lick that juice also by showing him. She then lay on the bed and took the mobile towards the face and smiled)

R : Jaya....
J : mmmmm
R : are you happy now?
J : yes... Rahim...
R : did you enjoy?
J : yes I really enjoyed. You help me a lot Rahim. You are really my best friend. I feel better relief now Rahim.
R : ha ha thank you my dear. Finally you agree that my suggestions make you feel better.
J : Rahim; you know, I never think that I show my body to any man other than my husband. First I felt very guilty, but now I don't know I feel comfortable with you. Actually today I was waiting for your call.
R : ohh really....? I can't believe this.
J : yes Rahim. I told you the truth. My husband never see me this much closely. We have doing all thing in darkness. He don't want to do it in light. But you see my private parts closely. I felt shame to say it.
R : come on Jaya. We are good friends. We don't have to hide anything. You said I see your pussy closely. But that was through mobile, not directly. I was thinking it's very beautiful through mobile and how much beautiful while seen directly.
J : cheee naughty.... I can't show you directly.... I felt shame...
R : but you show me through phone.
J : here you are not with me. I am alone. I can do anything. But it's difficult if you are around me.
R : no Jaya its much pleasurable while we do this directly.
J : hmmm but I felt shame Rahim. (she giggled)
R : come on Jaya. Let's try one time.
J : try.....! noooo I canttt.
R : please Jaya. Only one time.
J : one time what?
R : just mastrubates ourself by seeing each other. I will mastrubates by watching you and you mastrubates by watching me. How is that. (she was charged by hearing his suggestion)
J : ohhh you are crazy Rahim.
R : let's try it once Jaya, let's check how much pleasure we got.
J : Rahim, I am a married woman, I am a teacher.. If anybody knows about this my life will end.
R : no Jaya nobody will know about this. It's the secret between us. How many time I told Hou. Don't you have faith in me.
J : not like that Rahim. I am believing you more than anyone. You care me more, you are really my good friend. I was wonder how we close each other in this short period.
R : thanks Jaya to understand me. May be we are lover or husband and wife in previous life. That's why we close each other in a short time. (she felt shiver on her body by hearing the word lover)
J : lover ha ha ha.
R : so tell me are you ready to do.
J : hmmm but how Rahim.
R : I will come to your flat.
J : noooo....
R : why? You tell me your in laws went to UK on tomorrow evening. Then we can do it in your place.
J : no Rahim, it's risky. Mani may be here. He will stay with me for my help. My mother in law insisted that to keep him here. (Rahim got disappointed)
R : why you kept him? Do you have fear to stay alone.
J : yes actually I have fear.
R : hmmm.. But we can do it on the top floor. But there is no light.
J : there also risky Rahim.
R : then what we can do?
R : Jaya I have an idea. You take one day leave and send that boy to school. Then I can come there and we can do it easily. How is that?
J : no Rahim. Shekhar uncle and aunty is here. They will caught.
R : ohh shit.... (he don't hide his frustration)
J : sorry Rahim. I am helpless now. If I got chance I will inform you.
R : its OK Jaya. Thank you.
J : we can do it through phone Rahim. I will help you.
R : thanks dear.
J : how is your wife now?
R : not much better, I hope same condition.
J : hmm sorry Rahim.
R : its OK Jaya.
J : OK Rahim it's late. Let's sleep.
R : can you show me once again.?
J : what?
R : my angels full body?
J : hmm OK. (she smiled at him and place the camera on position and stood back and facing against the camera and show herself to him. Then turn around and show her back. After some time she pick the phone and said)
J : are you happy now.
R : yes Jaya thank you.
J : OK Rahim good nit.
R : good nit dear tc. (she cut the call. Went to bathroom and clean the pussy. Then come back to her bed after switch off the light. She was lay on the bed and thinking of Rahim's words. "It is so thrilled to mastrubates while seeing each other. I can't imagine, how can I stay naked in front a man directly. Through phone it's some safe distance and can do little safely. But how it will experienced when do it directly." she was thinking these and very excited. "May be we got chance." then she slept. Morning Jaya wakeup after freshen up wear a salwar kamiz and went to kitchen. Sheela was there by preparing tea.
S : good morning beta.
J : good morning mummy.
S : beta did you tell to Mani to come with you in the evening?
J : ohh I forget. No I will call his mother. (Jaya went to her room and dialed to Mani's mother and explained the situation. She said ok and tell to Mani. He said OK. Then around 2:00pm Shekhar and Girija come to Jaya's flat to see Jaya's in law. After some time chit-chat)
Shekhar : OK Mr. Sharma. We are going. We will be here with Jaya beti. Don't worry about her. And Mani also here to help her.
Sharma : ohh thank you Shekhar. Thanks a lot.
Shekhar : Wish you a happy Journey.
Sharma : thanks. (Mr and Mrs shekhar went from there to their flat. Sharma and sheela get ready to go. Around 4:15pm they heared door bell. Jaya went there to open. She was wear a tight salwar kamiz.
[Image: kajalagarwal1.jpg]

She opened the door and see Mani is standing there with a bag. He was not wear school uniform.)
J : Mani you don't go school today?
M : yes miss, lunch time I went to my home and take my stuffs and come to here.
J : hmmm OK come in. (Mani went inside and kept his bag on the floor. Jaya went to kitchen. Sheela come near to Mani.)
S : beta, please take care of her. Help her. You must be with her all time ok.
M : OK madam. I will take care of my miss.
S : thanks Mani. (Jaya come with a cup of tea and give to Mani. He say thanks. Then they started to shift the bags. Mani help them to take the bag. Jaya lock the door. Around 5:20pm they move to airport which was around 45km from there. Jaya is on driving seat. Her father in law is on front left side. Mother in law and Mani is on back seat. After 1hr 45 min they reached in airport. Jaya's in laws said bye to her and they went inside. Mani and Jaya moved towards the car and wait inside the car. after one hour she got call from Sharma that emigration clearence is ok. Then Jaya said happy Journey and they started to go back to home. This time Mani is sat next to Jaya. Time is around 9:15pm)
J : Mani font you feel hungry.
M : no miss.
J : but I felt.
M : I am also (he giggled)
J : then why you lie to me.
M : errr.... Hmmm...
J : don't hesitate to ask me ok.
(She stop the car near to a restaurant. She give money to him and tell him to bye 2 chicken biriyani parasol. After 15 min Mani come with parasol. She know that if she went with him, all people will stare them. To avoid that she take parasol. Then they again started to go. Finally around 11:10pm they reached in their apartment complex. Mani took the parsol of food, Jaya lock the car and they went to their floor. No one is there. Jaya unlock the door and both enter inside and she close the door from inside. Now Jaya's in laws went to UK and Mani started to live with her.

Mani touch and lick Jaya's body for the first time - Part 1

Jaya lock the car and they went to their floor. No one is there. Jaya unlock the door and both enter inside and she close the door from inside. Now Jaya's in laws went to UK and Mani started to live with her.

In hall room. Time 11:25pm
J : Mani I will prepare my in laws room for you. You can use that room.
J : take your bag and come with me. (Mani take his bag and followed her. She open the door and switch on the light. The bed was prepared neatly. She showed the table which was nothing over it and tell to him he can use. He kept his bag over the table. She opened the bathroom door and said)
J : this is your bathroom. One towel is there. You can use it.
M : it's ok miss. I have one towel.
J : OK Mani. If you need to take bath, do it and come. I will come after bath and we can take dinner together.
(she went to her room and bolted the door from inside. She took the mobile from bag and on the mobile data. She was of the net because she know Rahim will call her. Actually she messaged him don't call her, but she is not sure did he call or not. To avoid that she switch of the mobile data. She fond the notification of 5 missed video calls and some messages from Rahim. She smiled herself. She opened the message and and read.
"where are you dear"
"why you don't take my call"
"did your in laws went"
"don't you reached your flat?"
She decided to call him. She put the headphone and call him. But the call is not gone. Actually his mobile was switched off and he put that on charging. Then he went to sleep. Jaya try 3 or 4 times. But there is no response from him. She message him.
" hi Rahim, I just reached now. See you tomorrow. My student Mani is here to help me. So don't call me. I will call you when I get time."
Then she went to bathroom and had a warm bath and come out by wearing new black bra and panty. Then went to cupboard and took a white salwar top and leggings. Which was very tight. After that she tie her hair with towel. Then come out from the room.
[Image: kajal-agarwal-hot-1445191906ng48k.jpg]
Mani was sat on the sofa. He was wearing a rose color shorts and white color T shirt. His black legs and hand become more dark because of white and rose color. Seeing Jaya he stood up.
J : Mani let's have dinner.
M : yes miss.
He followed her she took athe plates and give to him. He washed it and went to hall and put on the table. She come with water. Then they undid the parasol and serve themselves. While taking food.
J : did you like this Mani? How is its taste?
M : ya miss its good. Constrict (she smiled at him)
J : Mani did you take all your text books?
M : no I don't have all text books. But I take all note book.
J : OK I will arrange all text book to you.
M : thanks miss.
J : and I will help you in all your studies.
M : miss... I dont like to studying at home.
J : hmmm I know you like other books and other things. (Mani giggles and said Yes)
J : you don't have shame, to tell me yes?
M : why miss we know each other. You know everything about me.
J : that ok, I you must study well and score high mark. I can help you to achieve that. If you promise me I will allow you to work here. Otherwise I don't need your help. (he think a sec and said OK)
M : yes miss I will study and try to get good mark.
J : good Mani (she smiled)
M : but today and tomorrow I will not open my book.
J : then which book you will open. That dirty one?
M : no I don't have a book now. But I have other thing.
M : a CD
J : What CD?
M : Movie CD.
J : Which movie?
M : Something special movie. (he giggled)
J : tell me clearly.
M : a sex movie.
J : what? Why you take that here. (her face become red)
M : because here you have CD player. In my home we don't have a CD.
J : then why you take it here? I will not allow to play it here.
M : why miss? This contained same things which we read in that books. So what's the problem. I will watch this after you slept. Please miss. Please allow me. I never get a chance like this. It's my first time. I never see it before. (she don't tell anything)
M : please miss. Please help me. (she brake the silence and said)
J : from where you got this CD?
M : I will tell you, but don't said to anybody.
J : no I will not tell.
M : hmm you know Raghu bhai?
J : which Raghu Bhai?
M : he is working in our school, he do all works like electrical, plumbing, gardening also stay in our school as a night watchman. (then she remember him, a black stud of 6 ft hight young muscular beast. He don't cut his hair properly and not combed well. He normally wear lungy and shirt. Actually she don't like him. When they met he smiled at her and wished her "good morning teacher" and she was noticed his yellow teeth which chewing pan. So she don't like him) Raghu bhai and our peon uncle is stayed together in a room which was situated behind the school building. One day after playing lunchbreak I went near that room to wash my face and feet near by the tap. I heard some moaning sound from there. I went near the window without making any sound. The which was open. When I am looking inside I see that Raghu bhai was lay on his small bed his lungy was spread on both side and he was stroke his big black lund. I was looke at the TV. I was really wondered. A beautiful white women suck a big black lund passionately. Her rose lips was around his dick. While seeing that Raghu bhai increase his speed. (hearing those words she is excited. Her nipple become erect. Pussy start to wet. To divert that she said)
J : Mani what are you saying. I am your teacher. Don't use bad words.
M : sorry miss. I was excited while seeing the show. About after 2 min there was a knock on the door. Raghu bhai pull his underwear up and ran towards the TV and ejectvthe disc and keep under his bed then opened the door. That was out peon uncle. They talk something and Raghu bhai enet out with him. But door was not locked. I slowly went front side and enter in the room. And lift the bed and see more CD's under the bed. I took 2 CD and keep in my underwear and went to class after closing the door.
J : you stole the CD?
M : yes miss. I never see such movies and there is no source to get it. So I took. But I don't get chance to play that. Because I my home there's no facility. So I take it to here.
J : for what?
M : to watch and enjoy?
J : don't you have shame?
M : why miss. Now you know about me everything. That day we talk all thing. I don't have any close friends to share my feelings. Now you know everything about me. So I said everything to you without hide anything miss.
J : but Mani it's a bad habit. It may affect your study.
M : noo miss. If I don't see this, I will think about this in all day. I am very frustrated. (she think a sec and said)
J : OK now promise me you will studied well and score more marks than previous exam.
M : yes miss I will score more marks. Please help me.
J : hmmm OK. Now you finish this food.
M : thanks miss. (they finish the food. After cleaning the kitchen the come to hall)
M : miss can I play it?
J : not now. I don't like this type of videos. I never see in my life.
M : but how can I play.
J : I am going to sleep now. After that you play it in low volume.
M : thanks miss. (Jaya went to kitchen and prepare some milk and poured in two glasses and give one to him and went to her room and bolted. She was thinking of him. "poor boy may be frustrated. I think it's about his age. That Rahim also do such thinklgs in this age. So Mani can also do such things. So I must help him to play and watch." she smiled herself. Then went to bathroom and remove the salwar kamiz and pull down the panty and piss. While cleaning she felt the wetness of the juice. The she come out. And went to wardrobe and took a silky nighty and wear. Which was knee length and sleeveless. Then she took the milk glass and started to drink. That time she heared knock on the door. She went there and opened the door.)
[Image: 40546756_085_b?%24xlarge%24&hei=900&qlt=80&fit=constrain]