Erotica Jaya - young school teacher - Author: kuttoosan009

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : Rahim what are you doing....? Don't you felt shame to do it publically.
R : why shame Jaya. It's our private place. Only you and me here. He removed the pant and took shirt and both put in front seat and stood naked in front of her. He is not much black. Not fair. His body is look like this.

(seeing his dick she felt wetness between her legs. He started to stroke his dick and looked at her.)
R : Jaya now it's your turn. Why you stay like this. Remove your clothes.
J : Rahim please I felt shame. I never undressed in public. (he know that she can't do it in outside. She he oved near her and kissed her again and with one hand opened the back door of her car and pushed her inside. Now she lay on the backseat. After some time of kissing he waked up and stood near door. Jaya looked at him.)
R : Jaya now its not outside. Now do it.. Please... Do it for me.. (she know if she reduce again he will get angry and go. She she lift her butt up and lift her salwar and remove through her head. He see her round boobs in blue bra. She looked at him and smiled with shy. The undid the knot of the pant and raise her butt and pull down the pant and slide down till knee. Rahim caught that and helped her to remove through her legs and put on front seat with his dress. Now Jaya is sat inside the car with her blue bra and panty. She have some fear for the surrounding. That shows on her face. Rahim slowly moved in side and hugged her. She close her eyes and feel his hairy body. Both were sitting on back side and hugged. Rahim kiss on her neck and bit there. He never think he got Jaya like this. He lick her neck and the same time press her boobs over bra. She moaned slowly. "hmmmm..... Mmmmmm..." he unhooked her bra and remove through shoulder and pinched her light brown colourd nipple... "Ahhhhhhh... " the sqeese her both spongy boobs. After some second Rahim whispered her ear)
R : Jaya why we waste time. Remove your panty and show me your pussy. I want to lick there. Drink your juice. (she was so excited that Rahim is going to lick her pussy. She repaid with shyness)
J : Rahim you remove it yourself.
R : are you sure?
J : hmmm... (she smiled. Rahim got green signel. He place his both hands on her waist band and pull down. She raise her ass to do it easily. He removed her panty and sniffed. She giggled.)
R:"wawoo Jaya it's good.... Hmmmm" (she don't say anything)
R : spread for my mouth Jaya.
J : I felt shame Rahim. Please you do it.
R : OK my dear. (he kissed her lips and moved his right hand between her legs and touch her wet pussy. Wawoooo.... He pushed her and makes her lay on the seat and spread her legs. Jaya close her eyes. He is seeing her cute tight pussy in first time directly. Before he see many times through mobile. But it's different feeling. That a high class girl's pussy is open in front of his eyes. He bent down and take a breath and got her pussy aroma and started to lick and suck her pussy. Rahim was not like Mani. Don't have patience. He sucked fast. Jaya was moaned. "ahhhhhhmmmmm mmmmmmm.............. Oghhhmmmmmm......" pull his hair caught tightly. He got pain on his leg because of the uncomfortable position. He stopped and stood there. Jaya opened her eyes and asked by rubbing her pussy.)
J : what happened Rahim?
R : my leg is painting. Can you come outside.
J : no Rahim I can't.
R : in inside I can't do it properly. Please Jaya. (he caught her hand and pull her. Slowly she moved outside and stood near door. Seeing her face Rahim know that she have fear. He took his shirt from front seat and speed on the front bonner. There is not much heat from engine then lift her up.)
J : hey what are you doing Rahim.
R : Jaya just be silent. (he make her sat on his shirt and speed her legs. Now she knows why he doing this. She smiled. He again started to suck her pussy by holding both hands on her both legs. This time he can access her pussy more deeper. That increase her pleasure. She cried with pleasure.)
J : ohhhhhh...... Mmmmmmm Rahim mmm that's gooddddd....... Mmmmmmm..... You knooow^ww..... Mmmmmmm.... (that make him crazy..... I he insert his tongue how much as he can.... With in 5 minutes she ejaculated her love juice on his face and his shirt. Time was around 12.00pm.she hold his shoulder and stay there by breathing heavily.)
R : how was it Jaya....?
J : ohhh that's nice Rahim m.... I am tired....
R : tired...? All then who will help me mastrubates?
J : ahhmmmm.... I need some water....
R : wait Jaya I have one bottle Pepsi.
J : OK Rahim. (she stay on the bonnet by rub her pussy. Now she don't have any tension about surroundings. Because she enjoy the pleasure. Cool breeze hit on her open wet pussy. That make good bump on her body. But Rahim was busy with something. (that will explain later) finally he poured Pepsi in one glass and come near her and give to her
She drunk that. After some times she moved down and stood near Rahim.)
R : Jaya now it's your turn. Please help me with your beautiful hands.. Please stroke my lund... It's my dream.... (she smiled and become bold and took his dick with her right hand and looked in to his eyes and said)
J : no need my hand Rahim. (saying this she kneeled in front of him. Her knees keep over the green grass. He can't believe his eyes. She hold his 7" black dick and give kiss on the head. It's first time she felt a circumcised dick in her mouth. She open her mouth and accessed his dick in her mouth and started to suck. Now you see the situation. A high class young married, educated women kneeled in front of a low class watchman in the middle of the road and suck his black dick without any hesitation. The view of her rose lips around his dick make him mad. He caught her head and said)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : ohhh jaya I never thought you will do this for me. I was think this was my another dream without happened in my life. But you did it. Thank you Jaya thanks a lot. (she smiled at him by holding his dick in her mouth and resume sucking. Because of not washing well she got the smell and salty taste from his dick. But she is not care about that. She try to make him happy. She took out his dick and lick entire length of the dick.)
R : ohhh Jaya you are awesome. How you learn this? You are better than my wife. Before you said you don't give this to your hubby. (she pause a second and took out his dick. That was shined with her saliva. Then she said)
J : Rahim it's my first time suck a real..... Errrrr....
R : real Lund?
J : ya that one. You teach me to suck by doing on that dildo. That's how I learn this.
R : ohhh that's nice Jaya. So it's your first lund....?
J : ha Rahim it's my first one.

x-art_alex_kenna_kenna_the_next_lucky_man_omg_its_alex-16-sml.jpg

R : thank Jaya thanks a lot please finish it. (she again took his dick in mouth and stated to suck. The same time she heares mobile rings. She become alert and looked at him and looked to the car. She stood up and walked to the car. Rahim shouted)
R : who is that basturd.... Come in middle of our pleasure.... Idiot.. Mother fucker.... (he looked to backdoor. He can see her round ass. She was bent to back seat and an open her purse and pick her mobile and looked at him and said)
J : shhhhhh...... Rahim it's my hubby...
R : maaa ki bhosadi.... Why he call now.... (Rahim whispered, but she hear that. She felt sad on her hubby.)
J : Fahim please silent I am attending the call. (she attend the call)
M : darling where are you. Why you don't took my call.
J : ahmmm Mahesh I was in training class. It's just finish and I was waiting outside for my coligue.
M : OK dear. Now pappa call me. They reached there safely. They try to call you
But don't get.
J : thank God. Ahhhhh.......
M : hellooo Jaya.... I what happened...
J : hmmm
M : are you OK?
J : ha I am OK. One ant bit on my shoulder. (she looked back on the ant which bit on her shoulder. Rahim give a smiled and hugged her from behind and squeeze her boobs)
J : ishhhssss.....
M : what happened Jaya....?
J : nothing Mahesh. I think one more ant is there. I need to check.
M : OK Jaya I will call you tomorrow. Ahh one thing I will send 1 Lk to your account. (Mehesh cut the call. Hearing that she become sad. She is thinking "poor Mahesh stay there to earn money for me and his parents. But here I am now enjoy myself with a low class man. How I change like this in these number of days. I can't believe. But I know one thing. I got the pleasure which I never experienced before. Mahesh not give me this pleasure, Both Mani and Rahim give me. I can't go back from here. I need this pleasure. Rahim is correct. Why I lose these pleasure. I will not tell to Mahesh about this." he wake up from her thought when Rahim bit her shoulder.)
J : "ahhhmmmm......"
R : what are you thinking?
J : nothing... (boob squeeze) ahhhhhh....
R : what he tell to you?
J : my in laws reached there safely.
R : Gandu.... Why he disturb us in this time. (he again whispered. She heated that clearly. This time she got angry. She repaid him in angry tone.)
J : Rahim why you using bad words on my husband. He loves me more and I love him. Don't repeat it.
R : sorry Jaya.. I just say because he come between us while we pleasure each other.
J : it's OK. Don't say this again. I don't like to degrade my husband.
R : OK Jaya. (both were stood naked near the car in open place and bath together like they stay in room. Rahim caught her shoulder and again kiss her on her lips. This time her anger come down and she started to enjoy and respond him by moaning. He know that she is ready again. He stop kissing and whisperd.
J : Jaya you not finish your job. (she looked at him and smiled. She move back to back seat to keep her mobile. Rahim took the mobile and said)
R : Jaya please put it in silent. I don't want to loose this pleasure between us. (she again smiled and took back his mobile and put in silent mode and keep in backseat and again kneeled before him. And took his dick in mouth and resume sucking. The same time Jaya rub her pussy with her left hand. She took out his dick and place straight over his stomach and moved down and suck his balls.)
R : ohhh nooooo Jaya. I can't believe... You are awesome... (Rahim hold her hair tightly. His ball drenched with her saliva. One of pubic hair stuck under her tongue. She stop sucking and spat on the ground and resume. After ball sucking she again put his dick in and resume sucking. This time her spee was increased. He was in seventh heaven. He caught her head and fucking her mouth. His dick hit on her throat. Tears flows from her eyes. She arched for breath. But she like that feeling. Rahim pause a sec and pull out his dick out. She coughed and spat salive on the ground and smiled at him. His dick was fully drenched with her saliva. He caught her hair with left hand and hit her face with his drenched dick by holding right hand. She open her mouth to access the dick. But he move dick to other direction. She moved her head to there to caught his dick. But he agai move his dick to opposite. He teased her for some times like that. Finally she caught his dick and nodded to him to say No. And again put it in her mouth and suck again. Rahim was wonder by seeing her interest to sucking his lund. He just bend down and cupped her spongy boobs and squeeze hard with his strong hand. That make pain on her but she was enjoy that pain and suck his dick madly by rubbing her pussy. She don't know she felt more honey today. Her pussy leaked more and more. Jaya's saliva flow through her chin. Rahim release his hand from her boobs and hold her head and pumped in her mouth. And finally he reached the climax before that he instruct her that he will cum now.)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R : ahhhhhmmm ooohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh.... Jaya I am fuming now (he try to pull back his dick. But she hold his ass tightly and continues her job. Finally with a loud moan he released his full spearm in her mouth. After some seconds he release his dick from her mouth. His sperm with her saliva flowed out from her mouth. That Lava fell on her boobs. Her fare boobs become red because of Rahims squeeze. Her pussy leaked more. She become little tired and sat on the grass with her bare ass and she looked at him. Rahim was very happy. Seeing her sat on the ground with fully naked he think. "saali, what was the show before. Don't do anything in public, felt shame, now look.. Sat on the grass at side of a road without wear anything. High class bitch." Jaya spread her legs and rub her pussy.

Pics-Art-01-24-03-44-09.jpg

She don't know today her pussy area and boobs become more stimulated. Seeing her pussy rubbing Rahim smiled. He knows why she rub her pussy. He asked her.)
R : Jaya did you need again my mouth on there.
J : yes Rahim I need your mouth on my PUSSY. (both were wondered. Rahim never think she directly tell like this. She also think how she tell to this guy very openly. But Fro. I Rahims side without wasting any time he pulled her and make her sit on the bonnet in same position and looked at her pussy. That was more bmwet than before. But this time Jaya open her legs widely and split her pussy lips with right hand to invite him without any shame or hesitation. He leaned his mouth to there and started to suck her wet pussy. She moaned loudly. And push his head to her pussy. Rahim put his one hard middle finger inside and started to move in and out.)
J : ohhh Rahimmmm...... Ahhhhhhhh.....
(he increased his spread and she squirted again. But he don't stop and continue this time she can't control she moaned like a whore without thinking of her position. Again she cummed with a sound of a long fart. "Prrrrrrrrrr......" She really felt shame. Rahim laughed loudly by hearing the sound. Her juice flowed to his shirt and run over the bonnet. She was really tired. Jaya breathed heavenly by sitting on the bonnet of her own car by naked in noon time without any dress. Rahim come near her and pull her edge of the bonnet and spread her legs and positioned his dick over her pussy. Seeing that she felt danger. She shouted)
J : Rahimmmm what are you doing? Leave me.. (She pushed him back and moved back. She breathing heavily. Rahim was disappointed.)
R : Jaya don't you need this pleasure?
J : no Rahim no need. Please don't compell me. Please.... (her attitude entirely changed now. He don't understand.)
R : but Jaya we do all other things. But what's the problem fo this only?
J : don't know Rahim. But no need now. (seeing her expression and heavy breathing he knows that she is not mentally ready to fuck. He want her with full of her cooperation so he decided to leave her)
R : its OK Jaya I will not do. (Jaya come down and stood on the ground fully naked. Rahim come near her and hugged her and kissed her on her lips and said)
R : thanks Jaya. Thanks for everything that you give me. (she looked in to his eyes and smiled)
J : thank you rahim. (She give a kiss.) Rahim let's go.
R : did you needs to go now.
J : yes Rahim.
R : OK can you drop me near bus stop.
J : no problem. I will drop you in your home.
R : really?
J : yes then I can see your wife also.
R : ohh thank you Jaya. I you are so sweet.
J : OK let's go. (she turned and open the front door and took his panty and bra. Now he hold her hand and said)
R : Jaya give me these underwears.
J : but Rahim. How can I go without wearing this.
R : you wear the dupatta. Put it on your chest and no need panty also. (she agreed and give to him.

Pics-Art-01-24-04-29-05.jpg

He wipe her pussy with her panty and smelled. She love that. She kissed on his cheeks and wear the salwar pant and wear salwar top, then wear duppatta over it. Rahim took the Pepsi bottle and give to her. She drink half portion and give to him.)
J : let's go Rahim.
R : yes Jaya. (Both enter in car. Jaya start the car and the moved back to main road. Rahim place his hand on her thighs and pressed. She looks at him and give a smile. Rahim tell the rout. She followed. After around half hour they reached in front of a small house. They come out. Rahim opened the door and they enter in.
R : come madam come in. (hearing word madam she felt laugh. She followed him and they enter in other room. There was the smell of herbal medicine.)
R : Latha this is Jaya madam. She is stay in ****apartment where I was worked.
J : hello didi (his wife Latha smiled at her.)
R : Jaya madam help me a lot. (Rahim looked at Jaya and winked at her)
L : thanks madam. Sorry, I now I was in treatment, that's why I don't wake up.
J : it's OK, you take rest. (rahi. I give a chair to Jaya. Jaya sat on there and talked to latha. Rahi. I went in and prepared a black tea and come inside and give to Jaya. She said thanks and drink.finally after 30min Jaya wake up and said)
J : didi I need to go. I will come later. Rahim is helping me a lot in there. So I can't forget his help. (Jaya open hepurse and took 4000Rs and give to Latha. Latha thanked her. Then Jaya come out the room. Rahim followed her back and hugged her)
J : hey Rahim Latha is there. She whispered.
R : no she will not come out. At least give me a kiss. (Jaya turned back and they kissed each other and apart each other. Jaya hit on his chest. He acted like he got pained. Then she say bye and went near car and go back. On the way she was thinking of Rahim and first experience in outdoor. She really enjoy that adventure sessions. Her pussy leaked more. Jaya looked at her watch and see the time is around 2:10pm.she don't had food in lunch time. When she reached in town stop the car near a bakery and come out by adjust her dupatta carefully and bye vegetable burger and water. Then ate by sitting in car. Then switch on the GPS to go to home. That shows 1 hr 38min because of traffic. She slowly drive to her home. On the way she sense that her nipple are still in erect condition. Pussy also leaked, still she felt horney. She font know why... It's the first time she felt much horney in life. She struggled to control car also. She wanted to fingering her pussy. But how.... She is still driving. After sometime she stop the car near the road and drink some water and wash her face and resume driving. Around after half hour her mobile rings. She slow down the car and took the mobile and put in loud speaker and said hello.)
J : helloo
Caller :..........
J : what.........??? (Jaya asked with shocking voice) [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Time around 10:45pm (same day as she blowjobed Rahim) [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Location Jaya's Bedroom

J : aahhhhh....... ohhhh.... ufffffffff....... Hmmmm m.........(Jaya was jumped up and down on his dick with pleasure. He was holding her hips for support and sometimes press her ass. Jaya was in full mode. Not to stop. It's after a long time feeling a dick in her thirsty pussy. She try to avoid many time to enter lund in her pussy. But today she lost her control completely and now enjoy the pleasure of a dick in her tight pussy and fucking with full enjoyment. Her pussy was leaked with her juice and his dick was fully wet. Because of high lubrication his dick move easily in and out. When she move up once his lund come outside. Without wasting any time she took his lund and placed in correct position on her love hole and push down finally his dick disappeared in her pussy. "aahhhhh......" this time he placed his both hands on her both spongy boobs. She placed her hand over his hands and pressed. He knows what she need. He squeezed her boobs and pinched her both erect nipples. Jaya closed her eyes with ecstacy and moaned in high voice with pain and pleasure. "aaahhhhhhhhhhhh....."
He also try to move up and down his hip. But he can't. After around 5 min he know that he is reached his climax. He slapped her ass and informed her that he is reached to cum. But she is not in a mood to stop. She was in hight of pleasure and herself pumped his dick in her pussy. He can't hold anymore and shoot in her pussy and still she move her butt up and down on his dick. She felt his hot sperm hit on the walls of her uterus that she never felt in her life. It's the first time she is creampied. She is like the feeling of hot sperm in pussy. His dick is started to come back to normal position. But still she try to move her butt up and down. But there is no use. His dick was reduce its size and come out from her pussy with covered his cum and her love juice. She sat on his dick for some times. He was really tired and breathing heavily by turn his head to other side. He never fuck anyone like this. He was amazed by Jaya's performance in sex also he never think that he got such a beautiful young lady in his life. Jaya also breathing heavily and place her both hands on his chest and looked at him. She know that this old Shekhar uncle is tired. He can't do further but still she is not satisfied. She searched and find the dildo from bed. Shekhar was watching her by laying on the bed. She sat near him and spread her legs and put the pole in her pussy and fucking herself with dildo. Seeing that Sharma wake up and sat near her and squeeze her boobs and took the dildo from her hands and started to fuck her pussy with dildo. He put that dildo deeply in her pussy. She was moaning loudly.
"aaaahhhhhhhh......." and also with other hand he rub over her clitories. That give her double pleasure. He knows that how to pleasure a women without dick. Finally with his work he make her orgasam. She lift her butt up in front of old man Shekhar and squires her juice. Sharma slapped on her squirting pussy.)
J : aaahhhhhhhhhhhh mmummmmyyyyyyu.... (after some seconds she stopped squirting and calm down and lay on bed by losing all her energy and breathing heavily. Sharma also lay beside her. After sometimes her mind come to real world. Now she realize her mistake that she is fucked by Mr. Shekhar uncle; who is around the same age of her father and also he ejaculated in her pussy. That also be in danger. She never think that it will happened with Shekhar uncle. She never think that somebody cum in her pussy. Her eyes filled with tear and small scream escaped from her mouth. Hearing that Shekhar raise his head and looked at her face and trmears flowed down through her cheek. He moved near her and asked.)

S : Jaya what happened? Why are you crying? (she pull bedsheets over her body and said)
J : sorry uncle we did wrong thing. I never think it will happened in my life. (she cried)
S : why you crying Jaya.
J : sorry uncle it's must be my mistake. I must be careful before doing anything. But I am a Humen being too. You know uncle after Mahesh went back to UAE I was felt I am alone and satisfied by myself. Today I was felt more lonely. That's why I can't control and do by using this without thinking you are here. It's my mistake.
S : I am also sorry Jaya betti. I am also a lonely person and when I see you in that condition I lost my control and moved near you and this all happened. I never think about this. You re also like my daughter. But today it's happen. I am so sorry Jaya.

J : but uncle I am afraid. I am not in safe period now and your seed spilled inside me. I am afraid to get pregnant. (hearing that he become so excited) [/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]S : don't worry Jaya. I have birth control pills. I will bring it for you. (saying this he wake up from bed and pick his trowser and wear. Jaya was see his hanging old dick and ball. Shekhar took his key and walked out from the flat and went in his flat to take birth control pills. Jaya was lay on her bed by thinking of the incidents from morning time. She don't know what happened to her. Why she was too much horney today.)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Back to day time.... [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]When Jaya ask water to drink. Rahim said ok and went towards the back seat and took his cover and opened the Pepsi bottle and mix some powder. That powder was like viagra, to increase the thirst in sex and stimulate the sex organs for 24 hours for both men and women. He was brought from a herbal medi;store. The price was very big. But he spend money to get a chance. After he given that Pepsi she become more horney and her body parts stimulated. Se control herself and escaped from Rahim. On the way to home she got the call on her phone. She took the phone and see. "Girija Aunty calling...." Jaya took the call.
J : hello aunty.
Caller : Jaya I am shekhar. Girija is admitted in ****** hospital due to minor heart attack.
J : what......? (she asked him with shocking voice) ok uncle I am coming there.
S : it's OK Jaya. Now no problem she shifted to room from ICU. I just call you to inform that.
J : it's OK uncle I am on the way to home. I will come there.
S : OK Jaya. (she set root to hospital. She drove to her school and wait there and pic Mani and go to hospital. On the way she tell him about Girija aunty. He was not tell anything more. He was fear to speak to her freely. She looked at him. He was look forward to the road. The medicine was work on her body. She really felt her pussy leaked. Now she want Mani's touch on there. Because of his silence she can't ask him directly. After one hour of journey the reached the hospital @5.10pm. They went to the room. In the room Girija is lay on bed. Shekhar is sat on the chair. Seeing Jaya Girija smiled. Jaya sat on the edge of the bed.
J : how is now aunty?
G : now I am fine betti.
S : Girija don't talk more. Take rest. (he turn her face to Jaya and said) Jaya that was a minor attack. But doctor said to take rest and don't talk more or don't think about anything.
J : hmmm. Did you inform to your son?
S : no its not serious. If they know about this,they will become sad. So we decided to hide this from them.
J : that's good uncle. (Shekhar looks at Mani and asked)
S : Mani did you directly come from school ?
M : yes sir.
S : come with me. (Mani go with Shekhar, they went in Hospital canteen and Shekar brought tea and snacks for Mani and one parsol tea for Jaya. Mani had his snacks and tea and come back to the room and give the tea to Jaya. She drunk the tea and they talk some more time. Around 6:00pm doctor come there for evening visit.)
Nurse : please all of you stay outside. (Jaya Amani and shekhar come out from the room and stay near the door. After 10 min doctor and nurse come out)
Doctor : Mr....?
S : Shekhar
D : Mr. Shekhar, your wife is OK now. No worries about her health. But need to stay here 2 more days to observe her condition. So we will take care. Don't worry about her.
S : thanks doctor. (after doctor and nurse went they come inside)
J : aunty doctor said there is nothing to worry. You perfectly all right. (Girija smiled at her)
G : betti it's lake you go now. It's 45min journey from here.
J : it's OK aunty. I will stay here with you. (Jaya said it for formality. In her mind she needs to go home as soon as possible to finger fucking her pussy to calm down her urge of sex)
S : no Jaya I am here with her. Both you and Mani go now.
J : OK uncle. Aunty get well soon. I will come tomorrow. (Girija thought something and said to Shekhar)
G : pappa did you have your tablets?
S : it's OK Girija I will take tomorrow.
G : no.. You must take tablet.
J : it's OK aunty I will bring back here. Tell me where is the tablet kept.
S : it's OK Jaya. You already tired and late. It's OK I will adjust today.
G : no pappa you must take tablet for your blood pressure and diabetes. If anything happens to you... (without complete sentences shekhar said)
S : Girija don't talk more. I will take tablet today. Now I will go with Jaya, take the tablet and come back. OK.
J : don't worry aunty I will drop uncle. Mani will stay here with you.
G : no betti. Don't drive more in this night time. Do one thing both you and pappa go to home. Mani will stay with me and come tomorrow.
S : but Girija how can I leave you alone here.
G : it's OK Mani is here with me. I don't want to make trouble on you and Jaya. Here nurse's are caring good. Don't worry about me. Now go and come tomorrow morning. Mani are you OK with this?
M : of course aunty. I will stay here. Sir don't worry I will stay here. Finally Shekhar agreed. But Jaya bit disappointed because she don't get Mani in her home to care her pussy with his mouth. Then shekhar givesome cash to Mani and go with Jaya. It's already dark outside. They sat in the car and Jaya drive to their apartment. Shekar and Jaya talked about her in-laws. Finally after one hour around 7:30pm they reached in their apartment. Jaya parked the car. She was take care to hide her boobs with dupatta. Then they reached in Shekhars flat. They went in. Shekhar took the key from the TV table and give to Jaya.
J : thanks uncle. Come to my flat. I will prepare dinner for you.
S : it's OK Jaya. I will manage here.
J : no uncle. Please come there. I will preparfood for you.
S : hmm thanks Jaya. I will come after bath.
J : OK uncle. (Jaya went in her flat. Lock the main door and ran to her room and undress and enter in bathroom stood under the shower and she felt some relax feeling. She apply soap on the body and massage her boobs then moved her hand in to her pussy and fucking her pussy with her finger. She don't know how much time she stayed under shower like that. She open her eyes when hear the door bell. She put out her finger out still her pussy is leaked. She dry her body and went in room and wear a salwar kamis after wear a black bra and panty. Then ran towards the door and open the door. Shekhar was stood there by wearing white shirt and lungy.
J : please come in uncle. Take a seat here. (shekhar sat on the sofa. Jaya went to kitchen and prepare Dosha and Chutney and serve on the table within 30 min. Now the time is 8:30pm. Shekhar sat on the chair. Jaya served the food to him and sat opposite to him. They finished food. Then she took all plates and went to kitchen and come back. Shekhar was sat on the sofa. Seeing her he stood and said.
S : Jaya thanks a lot. You take rest. I am going to my flat. Good nut.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : OK uncle good nit. (after shekhar left she close the door and went to her room and stripped her dress and lay on the bed without any clothes. She pressed her boobs and rub her puusyand thinking about Rahims session in outdoor. She think "ohhh how I become naked in public and suck his penis. Ohh noo I can't remember that. But he give me pleasure and till now I am honey. My vagina still leaked." she again put her finger on her pussy. After 5min she heared the door bell. She stop for a while. Again heared door bell. She wakeup and wear the salwar kamiz without bra and panty then put a duppata over boobs and went near door and looked through the door lense and see Shekar uncle is stood there. She opened the door.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : what happened uncle? [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]S : sorry Jaya. Now Girja call me.
J : any problem uncle?
S : no Jaya nothing. She compel me to stay here with you. Because she don't want to leave you alone.
J : ohh it's OK uncle I can live alone here. Don't worry about me. (the same time Shekhars mobile rings.)
S : hello I come to Jaya's flat. Don't worry Girija. Mmmm... OK I will give (he give phone to Jaya)
J : hello aunty.
G : betti uncle will stay there. Don't be afraid ok. (Jaya don't want to reject her words so she said OK)
J : it's OK aunty.
G :eek:k Jaya good nit
J : good nit aunty. (she cut the call and give mobile to him.)
J : come in uncle. (she bolted the door as after he enter inside. She lead him to Mani's bedroom and prepare the bed by put new bed sheet and go to her room after saying good nit. When she lock the door the clock rings for 9pm. She lay on the bed. She is very honey but think. "it's not safe to do anything now. If I loss control definitely I will scream. Shekhar uncle will understand that. So try to sleep. She stay lay on the bed. But don't get sleep. She also put her phone in silent mode. But so t get any sleep and press her boobs over salwar. But after around 30 min she heard the sound of plate dropped down from kitchen. She wake up and come out her room and see light come from kitchen and hear some scream from there. She afraid and slowly walked to kitchen and see Shekhar uncle was lay on the floor without lungy. Only the shirt on his body. The sunflower oilcan is on the floor and oil is spread on the floor. She noticed that 61year old Shekhars 6" dick is partially erected and shined with sunflower oil. His lungy was on the kitchen table. She ran towards him and hold his shoulder and try to wake him up. He also caught her hand and finally stood up without wear anything down with half erected old dick. She took him out of the kitchen and make him sat in the chair near the dining table. The n went to kitchen and come back with his lungy and given to him. He spread over his dick without looking at her.
J : what happened uncle. I how you fell on the floor? I why you took oil bottle? Any problem uncle? I (suddenly Shekhar moved out from the chair and kneeled in front of her and caught her feet and started to cry.)
S : I am sorry Jaya. Don't tell this to anybody. Sorry Jaya. (the lungy fell on the floor and his naked ass can see her.)
J : what happened uncle. Please don't caught my feet. I am younger to you.
G : sorry Jaya. I was doing wrong thing in your home.
J : what happened uncle I don't understand. (she kept his shoulder. Shekhar looked up and sat on the floor on his bare ass. Now again his dick displayed to her. He put the lungy on his dick and said)
G : Jaya I am felt very lonely. No one know about that. Actually I was felt horney at every time. In this age I can't tell about this to Girija. So I use my hands to calm down. If I said about this to anybody that will spoil my reputation. But now you caught me with evidence. I try to consult a doctor, but due to felt shy I don't go. Now I mastrubates myself and try to reduce my stress. (he said with sad face. Seeing his condition she felt sad and same time she felt horney and leaked her pussy. actually that was Shekhar's drama. He try the same thing to Mani's mother and win. Now he try that to yound sexy babe Jaya. He acted that he is crying. Jaya is confused.)
J : uncle don't cry. Just relax.
S : how can I Jaya. I am a reputed person and the same age of your father in law. But now you see me in this condition. How can I face you Jaya. My fate.
J : uncle please don't cry. I don't tell this to anyone. I will keep this is our secret. Please belive me uncle. (he become happy about her responds. He looked at her eyes directly. She nodded her head by say yes and smiled.)
S : really Jaya?
J : yes uncle. I will not tell to anybody or blackmail you. Don't be shy.
S : ohh thank you Jaya. Thanks very much. (he smiled. He try to wake up. She helped him. He stood there. His lungy fell on the floor. He try to bent down but she bent down and took the lungy by keep a look on his dick and give the lungy to him. He wrapped around his waist)
S : I am sorry Jaya. You see this old man's penis.
J : it's OK uncle. I am a married women. And I already see before when you lay on kitchen. So I don't have any problem. (he was wonder about her answer)
S : Jaya if you don't mind, can I use that oil to mastrubates. (she also like to see that)
J : OK uncle. I know your feeling. I will not tell to anyone
S : thanks Jaya. (Jaya walked to kitchen and come with a bowl of oil.)
J ; take this uncle. I will clean the floor. (he took the bowl and went to kitchen and wipe the oil from kitchen floor and make there clean and come back after 5 min. She see that Shekhar uncle was stood near the dining table without lungy and stoke his half erected dick by closing his eyes. Seeing that her nipples become erect and poked through the salwar. He was screaming. She make a coughing sound. He stop stroking and looked at her and acted that he felt shame and hide his dick with hands)
S : ohh sorry Jaya. I..... (she laughed and said)
J : uncle you are doing like young guys.
S : then what can I do Jaya. I am horney all time. How can I ask to Girija to do sex. What she will think. She always stay in Pooja room with prayer. So I try myself mastrubates by thinking of actress naked. (Jaya think. "poor man, that's why he try tsex with Mani's mother. And now a days she is not come because Mani is with me.")
J : yes uncle I can understand. Don't worry about me, you can do it here. I will not tell to anybody. (hearing that he become happy. He continue his drama.)
S : but Jaya I can't do. You are like my daughter. With tension my penis become down. See this. (he showed his half erected dick.)
J : uncle don't think like that. Now I know your condition so I don't felt any bad thought on you.
S : ohh thank you Jaya. (she smiled)
J : uncle if you want I can help you.
S : how Jaya?
J : I can hold your thing and help you to mastrubates (he shocked, he never think she will tell like this. But he become happy that his drama success partially)
S : but Jaya are you sure to do this?
J : yes uncle. You and Girija aunty helping me and care me a lot. So it's my duty to help you back. (actually she is horney and need to touch his dick instead of Mani or Rahim that's why she try this chance without letting him know about her feelings.)
S : but Jaya...
J : I am OK uncle. I do this to my husband. Just forget my age or I am like your daughter. (hearing those he become more happy that he got hand job by a young girl. He smiled at her and stood there by support bare ass on the edge of the dining table and hold his dick with right hand. Jaya smiled but her heart beat increased. He looked down to his dick. Both were horney now.)
J : uncle can I (she asked him in Low voice)
S : hmmm ye..... yesss... Jaya... (he stammered. Jaya moved near him and looked his old dick and touch with her soft hand. He felt goosebumps on his body. He release his hand. She took his dick in hand and slowly started to stroke. The oil give lubrication between her hand and his dick. He enjoyed her acts. He closed his eyes and started to moan.) [/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]S : ahhhhh....... M mmmmmmm...... Jayaaaa thankssssss..... (he open his eyes and looked at her. This time she was stay with little bent. Her cleavage can easily see him. That make him mad. His duck is fully erected now. Jaya hold his balls and squeeze slowly. "ahhhhhhh......." hearing his moaning she squeeze more softly and with left hand stroke his dick and move the skin forward and backward. He can't hold anymore. He raised on his foot fingers and shoot out his old cum on her salwar and her soft hands with a loud moan. Seeing his sperm her mind tell her to lick. But she don't want let him know that she love blowjob and taste of sperm. Shekhar breathing heavily. She still strok his spent dick. He taking his breath heavily. After 2 or 3 min he become calm down. She release his dick. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]S : thanks Jaya. (she stood there with cum covered hand. She wanted to lick that. So she excused him.)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : it's OK uncle. Are you happy now.
S : yes Jaya I am very happy. I never forget this help. I will give you anything for you.
J : thanks uncle (she smiled) if you need this again come to me. I will help you. But not to tell anybody.
S : ohhh thanks Jaya. I will not tell to anybody. (he try to touch her feet to show respect. She moved back and said)
J : hey uncle don't do that. Please. (he stood again) uncle I am going to my room. Good nit (she smiled. She hastened to go to her room to taste the cum)
S : OK Jaya again thanks. Can I come to you when I need this again?
J : of course uncle. Any time when we are alone.
S : thank u Jaya.

(she smiled and went in her room and close the door. Because of hurry to taste his sperm she forget to lock the door. Time is around 10pm. She first took her right hand to her mouth and started to lick his sperm by closing her eyes. She like his taste. She licks every finger and clean. She slowly lay on the bed and untie the knot of salwar and pull down by raising her butt on air and removed through her foot and rub her pussy. Right hand pull her top up above the round boobs and press. She enjoy the feeling. She again took her right hand finger in her mouth and suck by thinking of Shekhar uncle's old dick. The salwar top disturbed her and she remove the salwar through her head. Now she is completely naked except wear her mangalsutra. She press her both boobs and rub her pussy and play with her clitories. Slow moans escaped from her mouth. In other room Sharma dick raise again by thinking of the hand job with Jaya. He also removed his shirt and lay naked on the bed by stroking his dick. He think "she is agree to do this anytime. And today is the only chance. If Girija come back never get this chance. So now go and request her to do it again atleast one time" Shekhar wakeup and wear his lungy and walked towards her room and stood there to knock. At that time he heard the moaning sound from there. He stay there for a while and the voice listened. There is a naughty smile come on his face. Now he understands what sound was that. She try to hear the sound and imagine that what she w
Is doing there. He try to move his head maximum to the door and lost his balance while he slips fortunately he hold the door lock handle and the the door were unlocked. Seeing that he become more happy. But in bedroom Jaya was not hear any sound. She was continuing the work on her pussy by closing the eyes. But the room was dark. Because he can't see properly. Some light comes in from outside through window curtain, so only shadow movement can see him. He is walking to the room without making any sound and reached near the bed. Now he can see her moaning sound clearly. He undid his lungy, which fell on the floor. He can't control himself. Shekhar stroked his dick. He really confused to do anything. Finally he decide that.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"if I left this chance, it will never come back. Now she is honey. If I try now, may be got to feel her young body. At least get a chance to see her nakedness. Anything will happen but I can't waste this chance. I will try now." he tell hself and moved towards the bed and caught her legs. Sensing someone caught her legs first she shocked and open her eyes and screaming loudly. She don't understand who is it. She is Shekhar is frightened. But he become normal and said.)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]S : Jaya it's me Shekhar.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : uncle why you come here. (she took the bed sheet over her body and asked)
S : Jaya I am come here to ask you to do hand job again. But when I come near door I heard the moaning sound of you and see the door also open. How can I stay there when you are doing this Jaya. (she really felt shame.)
J : uncle but; why don't you call me before opened the door.
S : leave it Jaya. Anyway now I know you what you are doing here. So let me help you to do this Jaya. I need to help you back. Please allow me.
J : uncle what are you saying. It's wrong. (she try to show him, she is a good women. But in her mind she wanted his help to mastrubates. he sat next to her)
S : nothing wrong Jaya. Before you help me to mastrubates. You did that without any hesitation. Because you help me. So thats not wrong. Now I am try to help you. So this also not wrong. And we don't tell this to anyone. You help me before now it's my turn to help you back. (she felt happy in his mind but she not showed that.)
J : but uncle I felt shame.
S : don't worry Jaya. It's very dark here. You just be relax (saying this he put his left hand on her stomach over the bed sheet and pull the bed sheet and removed from her body. Jaya breathing with excitement. He again place his hand on her bare stomach and moved down to her pussy. She felt electricity passed on her body. When he reached his hand near her pussy she close her legs tightly. He whispered her.)
S : Jaya just relax and open your legs. I am promise I will not hurt you. (she slowly open her legs and he slide his hand between her legs and placed on her wet leaked pussy.)
S : waawooo Jaya you are really wet here. You are so excited. (he put some pressure on her pussy and rubbed)
J : aaaahhhhh...... Uncle.... (he again whispered her)
S : Jaya I know you also miss Mahesh and try to satisfied yourself. Now I am here to help you. (he slowly put his middle finger in her pussy and starred move in and out)
J : ahhhh uncleeee......... hmmmmmmm
S : let me kiss there Jaya. (saying this he moved down to her legs and parted her legs and move his head towards her pussy by hissing on her thighs. Because of darkness he can't see her pussy clearly. But he got the aroma of her love juice and finally he reached her pussy and inhaled the aroma. Then put out his tongue and give a long lick on there. This time she moaned loudly.)
J : mmmmm..... Uncleeeeeee........ Ahmmmmmmmm.... (hearing her moaning he know that she become hot. He started to suck her pussy and try to insert his tongue in it. His tongue movement is faster than Mani and Rahim. That give her more pleasure. She caught his white haired head and push to her pussy. He enjoy her act and suck her pussy with any hesitation. He put his middle finger in her pussy and touch her G-spot. She creamed with pleasure and raise her butt with excitement.)
J : ahhhhhhhhhhh...... Uncleeeeeeeeee......... Ohhhhhhhhh...... (she pull his white hair. Shekhar finger fucked her for one or two minutes till the hight of pleasure and suddenly stop before she squirted. She become disappointed. But experienced Shekhan know that if she squirt may be she will never allow to do further. She can't lost the pleasure. She asked him)
J : uncle what happened? Why you stop now?
S : nothing Jaya. I want to taste your mouth and boobs now. (without hesitation she said with loud voice)
J : come over me uncle come... (she ivide him to lay on her and enjoy her mouth and boobs. Without wasting any time he moved over her and put weight on her body. Now his bare hairy chest attached to her spongy boobs, his erected dick on her lower stomach and his lip is on her puffy lips. He started to chew her lips. She responded him and started to kiss him back. "mmmmmm..... Mmmmmm...... Mmmmmm..." both were moaned and suck each other. He put out his tongue and insert in her mouth and she suck his hot tongue. He lick her lips. After so. E minutes he slowly move down by kissing and licking on her nech and finally reached her boobs. He caught her one boob and press hard and put the nipple in mouth and started to suck. He give love bites on her hard nipple. That mekes her feel better. Her puusy leaked more. He do the same on her other boobs. She was at the top of sexual feeling and pleasure. She caught his head and push to her boobs and said)[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : ahhhmmmm uunnclleeeeeee mmmmm... Don't stoppppp...... mmmmmmm..... (he suddenly stopped and move little up and kiss on her neck. Now the position is correct. He felt the wetness on his dick. Because now his dick is touched on her wet pussy. She was not think about that. She was enjoy his magical licking on her upper body. He lick her neck and give small love bites. She was immersed in that pleasure by moaning loudly. This time he raise his him little up and set his lund tip on her wet love hole and give little pleasure. Due to high lubrication his thin dick as same size of Mahesh slided in to her tight pussy. She felt pain and become alerted.)[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J : aaaaahhhhhhhhh........ uncleeeeeee..... pleaseeeee.... don't do that..... Please.... (but shekhar is on other hand. He never think he got a young tight pussy in this age. He don't want to lose this chance. He give a tight hig and suck her lips and lick there without moving his dick but keep in her pussy. She closed her eyes and enjoy his sucking on her lips and she kissed him back. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]When she responded to kiss; shekhar started to raise his hip up and and down. Now his dick move in and out of her tight pussy. Now she was in pain on her pussy and pleasure on her mouth. That mixed feeling surrended her to Shekhar uncle. He slowly increase his speed; now her pain turned to pleasure. After a long time she felt a natural dick in her pussy. He release her mouth. She moaned rhythmically with his thrust.

J : aahhhh.... aahhhh.... aahhhh..... ouucchhhhh....... hmmmmm....
S : aaahhh.... Jayaaa did you enjoy this.... mmmmm
J : hmmmm.... Yessss uncleee..... (she caught his butt and press down to her pussy. That make him happy he try to penetrate more depth. His hanging balls hit on her ass.)
J : aahhmmm uncle.... Mmmmm..... Yes yes.... Ahhh (he know that she is at the hight of pleasure. He stop a second and said)
S : Jaya I want to see you fully and enjoy the fucking.
J : but uncle please finish this and then I will show you.
S : no Jaya I can't wait. It's take some sex I will come back after switch on light.
J : hmmm (he removed his dick out and went out from bed and walked near the switchboard and switch on the light and turned back. It's the first time he see such a beautiful girl laying naked on the bed. She felt shame. But she don't cover her private part. She looked at him with lusty eyes. Without wasting time he moved near bed and once again watched her and slowly moved over her and started to kiss her. This time his dick more stiffer than before. She took his dick and guided to her hole. He push that inside and started to fuck. He give hard thrust. That make her more pleasure.
After some minutes of fucking (around 5min); he lost his balance and fell on her. He can't move his hip. Because of his age he can't do more. She sensed that he is not moving his hip. She is very upset. She don't want to stop anymore. Because she got this pleasure after a a long time. But now he stop in middle of the play. She really disappointed)
J : what happens uncle. (he placed his face on her shoulder and breathing heavily and said)
S : sorry Jaya I am tired. I can't do more. (he turn by side and lay beside her. His hard dick plopped out from her wet pussy. She can't control her feelings. She looked at Shekhar uncle. His face is wet with his sweat. She looked at his erect dick which was drenched with her pussy juice. She can't wait to satisfy her thirsty pussy. This time she make a old move that she never do with her hubby. She claimed over him and placed her legs both side of him and took his dick with right hand and placed correctly on her love hole and sat on his dick. Shekhar old dick was dissappear in her tight pussy. She moved up and down like a cowgirl. Her spongy boobs bounce on her every jumping on his dick. She closed her eyes and place her both hand on his hairy chest for support and moaned with pleasure.)

(back to bigining of this update)

J : aahhhhh....... ohhhh.... ufffffffff....... Hmmmm m.........(Jaya was jumped up and down on his dick with pleasure. He was holding her hips for support and sometimes press her ass. Jaya was in full mode. Not to stop. It's after a long time feeling a dick in her thirsty pussy. She try to avoid many time to enter lund in her pussy. But today she lost her control completely and now enjoy the pleasure of a dick in her tight pussy and fucking with full enjoyment. Her pussy was leaked with her juice and his dick was fully wet. Because of high lubrication his dick move easily in and out. When she move up once his lund come outside. Without wasting any time she took his lund and placed in correct position on her love hole and push down finally his dick disappeared in her pussy. "aahhhhh......" this time he placed his both hands on her both spongy boobs. She placed her hand over his hands and pressed. He knows what she need. He squeezed her boobs and pinched her both erect nipples. Jaya closed her eyes with ecstacy and moaned in high voice with pain and pleasure. "aaahhhhhhhhhhhh....."[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He also try to move up and down his hip. But he can't. After around 5 min he know that he is reached his climax. He slapped her ass and informed her that he is reached to cum. But she is not in a mood to stop. She was in hight of pleasure and herself pumped his dick in her pussy. He can't hold anymore and shoot in her pussy and still she move her butt up and down on his dick. She felt his hot sperm hit on the walls of her uterus that she never felt in her life. It's the first time she is creampied. She is like the feeling of hot sperm in pussy. His dick is started to come back to normal position. But still she try to move her butt up and down. But there is no use. His dick was reduce its size and come out from her pussy with covered his cum and her love juice. She sat on his dick for some times. He was really tired and breathing heavily by turn his head to other side. He never fuck anyone like this. He was amazed by Jaya's performance in sex also he never think that he got such a beautiful young lady in his life. Jaya also breathing heavily and place her both hands on his chest and looked at him. She know that this old Shekhar uncle is tired. He can't do further but still she is not satisfied. She searched and find the dildo from bed. Shekhar was watching her by laying on the bed. She sat near him and spread her legs and put the pole in her pussy and fucking herself with dildo. Seeing that Sharma wake up and sat near her and squeeze her boobs and took the dildo from her hands and started to fuck her pussy with dildo. He put that dildo deeply in her pussy. She was moaning loudly.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"aaaahhhhhhhh......." and also with other hand he rub over her clitories. That give her double pleasure. He knows that how to pleasure a women without dick. Finally with his work he make her orgasam. She lift her butt up in front of old man Shekhar and squires her juice. Sharma slapped on her squirting pussy.)

J : aaahhhhhhhhhhhh mmummmmyyyyyyu.... (after some seconds she stopped squirting and calm down and lay on bed by losing all her energy and breathing heavily. Sharma also lay beside her. After sometimes her mind come to real world. Now she realize her mistake that she is fucked by Mr. Shekhar uncle; who is around the same age of her father and also he ejaculated in her pussy. That also be in danger. She never think that it will happened with Shekhar uncle. She never think that somebody cum in her pussy. Her eyes filled with tear and small scream escaped from her mouth. Hearing that Shekhar raise his head and looked at her face and trmears flowed down through her cheek. He moved near her and asked.)[/font]