🏏 TATA IPL 2022: Match -15 : Lucknow Super Giants vs Delhi Capitals 🏏

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN :D
Senior Moderator
Evin Lewis: It's been a little tough (shifting to no.3 from opening) but that's what the team wants from me. Whatever the team needs, I've got to step up for it. The pitches this year are very good, batsmen can express themselves and get some runs. I can talk about a pool of guys who are talented (in LSG), can't recall their names, sorry (smiles), but there is a lot of talent in the camp. The mood in the camp is really good, we just want to execute our plans well.

Senior Moderator
Time for the all-important flip of the coin. Daren Ganga is out there with two captains and the match referee. KL spins the coin. Pant has called it wrong.

Senior Moderator
One side of the ground is a bit short, in the 60s while the other side is a bigger hit, in the 70s. It's a huge boundary that side. The wicket looks pretty good, there is a good covering of grass and it's an even spread of grass. But that has been the case earlier too and the average score has been in the 170s. I'll be interested too see how much spin there will be in the pitch. Spinners will want to bowl straight and attack the stumps. Looks a very good pitch.", reckons Graeme Swann in his Pitch Report.

Senior Moderator
Lucknow Super Giants have won the toss and have opted to field

Senior Moderator
KL Rahul: We'll bowl first. Can't really think of a reason why but it's a fresh wicket. We'd want to bowl well upfront and restrict them. One change - Manish misses out and Gowtham comes in. Still early in the competition. Chat is about forgetting what happened, whether we win or lose, and putting our 100 percent going forward. Another opportunity to go out there and perform well as a team.

Senior Moderator
Teams

Delhi Capitals (Playing XI): Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Rovman Powell, Sarfaraz Khan, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Anrich Nortje

Lucknow Super Giants (Playing XI): KL Rahul(c), Quinton de Kock(w), Evin Lewis, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan

Senior Moderator
Rishabh Pant: We'd have bowled first as well, because we haven't played here before. Three changes for us - Warner comes in for Seifert, Nortje in for Khaleel and Sarfaraz replaces Mandeep. He (Warner) is a big addition, such an experienced player and will add value for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.