🏏 TATA IPL 2022: Match -15 : Lucknow Super Giants vs Delhi Capitals 🏏

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN :D
Senior Moderator
KL Rahul: We'll bowl first. Can't really think of a reason why but it's a fresh wicket. We'd want to bowl well upfront and restrict them. One change - Manish misses out and Gowtham comes in. Still early in the competition. Chat is about forgetting what happened, whether we win or lose, and putting our 100 percent going forward. Another opportunity to go out there and perform well as a team.

ADMIN :D
Senior Moderator
Avesh Khan: She's (his mother) fine now, still in the hospital. She has urine infection and two years back she had breast cancer, so that also affected her but now she's doing fine. I am feeling good about giving a match-winning performance in the last game, but everyday is a new day and I will try to bowl with the same rhythm and win my side the game. We do practice with a wet ball so that we are used to it and if you have bowl yorkers in crunch situations then your practice helps. The other day there was not much dew and hence it was easier to bowl the yorkers. There's not been any team meeting, we try to talk on the field and keep things simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.